NATION

PASSWORD

Region of Vasarden [OOC & Sign-Ups] 4.0

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Vasarden
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Region of Vasarden [OOC & Sign-Ups] 4.0

Postby Vasarden » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:52 pm

ImageImageImageImage

Vasarden is a region established upon the ideals of realistic and human-only roleplay; held up by its strong OOC community. A spectacular world filled with the amazing sights of gargantuan oceans, snaking rivers, calm lakes, glowing mountain peaks, shining stars, and a plethora of cities, filled with joyful people. Or, if you prefer the hostile paradigm, Vasarden can be a battlefield of opposing armies, duking it out over the lands carved for thousand of years, only to be obliterated in an instant. With the booming noises of distant artillery shattering the peaks which have been gazed upon for so long...

Many will try, and many will fall. There are those who shall stand above their adversaries in glorious victory, and others who are left in the deep hole of loss. This is the way things work, how war and survival operate. There is no such thing as “fair”, when every minute is a battle for your national survival among the competing states of the world. However, one may desire the peaceful solution; a compromise, or the diplomatic way. Resolving differences through treaties signed by the opposing states in order to ensure international tranquility, instead of violently attempting to crush the other.

This is what Vasarden focuses on. The choice is yours, and you shan't be swayed by the desires of alliances or coalitions or other states to act in a way that is uncomfortable for one. Hence why nations' actions in Vasarden-canon roleplays do not have affect outside of the region, and, furthermore, why alliances and the like do not exist in the Vasari sphere. We do not wish to see nations, who, maintain a high-level of creativity and competence, turned away from acting in their chosen way simply because something they're a member of wants them to do it another way or not at all. It is against that nation's sovereignty, both in-character-wise and overall. Vasarden tries to avoid this route, as it corrupts something that makes an RP region special: the ability to stay neutral or isolate themselves entirely from the politics of the alliance atmosphere.

Therefore, it was so established that, in the late nights of the month of January 2016, the nations of District XIV, Cyllea, Insaeldor and Luepola convened, the region of Vasarden was to be rejuvenated in conclusion of this convention; as to achieve the ideals and sentiments laid out and described in the preceding statements. Shortly thereafter, the region was refounded, a constitutional document laid out, and community ready to be constructed. Insofar, Vasarden has made reasonable progression, with the community preparing their respective roleplays, and the establishment of diplomatic relations with previously isolated regions. But now comes forth the time wherein we must open the region to the public, as to further enhance our growth.

Code: Select all
[blocktext][box][align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Xx28iDE.png?1[/img][hr][/hr][size=137][b]Application to Vasarden[/b][/size]
[size=114][i]all questions require an answer[/i][/size][hr][/hr][/align]
Nation Name:
[list][*]Short:
[*]Formal:[/list]
Total Population (must be ≤200 million except in extremely limited cases):
Capital City:

Ethnic Statistics (% of pop.):
National Language(s):
Official Language(s):

Total Military Personnel (must be ≤1% of your national population, unless you have a specific reason for going above this):
[list][*]Active Military Personnel:
[*]Reserve Military Personnel:[/list]

Human Development Index rating:
Governmental System (Presidential republic, One-party state, etc.):
Economic System (Nordic Model, American School, etc.):
[list][*]GDP Total (PPP):
[*]GDP Per capita (PPP):[/list]

Roleplay Examples:
Do you agree to follow the [url=https://www.docdroid.net/h5wXPFR/vasariaccords.pdf.html]Vasari Accords[/url]:
Location on map*:
[hr][/hr][size=85]*Be specific in your description of this, or outline a plot on the map using a photo-editor, save it and upload it, and link the picture. Please be reasonable with plot sizes, and remember that your application may be contested due to the area you choose not being realistic in contrast to the ethnic demographics and background of the area.

[b]It must be noted that countries with italicized names on the political map are NPCs, inactive or deceased player nations that can be claimed over if you would like.[/b][/size][/box][/blocktext]
Claimed map - Ethnic map - Blank map - Physical map
Last edited by Vasarden on Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:33 pm, edited 15 times in total.
This is the administrative account for Vasarden. It is owned by the Vasari Founding Assembly, consisting of Insaeldor, District XIV and Luepola.

Taohua
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Taohua » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:21 pm

APPLICATION FORM

Formal Nation Name: Unitary Republic of Taohua
Short Nation Name: Taohua
Total Population: 41,300,000
Ethnic Statistics (% of pop.):
34% Mixed Asian (Mainly Taohuan Aborigine-Chinese)
32% Chinese
17% Taohuan Aborigine
4% Korean
3% Manchu
2% Vietnamese
2% Japanese
1% Filipino
1% Insaeldic
4% Other
National Language(s): Mandarin, Taohuan
Official Language(s): Taohuan
Total Military Personnel): 891,000
Active Military Personnel: 223,000
Reserve Military Personnel: 668,000
Economic System (Nordic Model, American School, etc.): Regulated Capitalism
GDP Total (PPP): 1.745 Trillion
GDP Per capita (PPP): 42,250
GDP Total (Nominal): 1.106 Trillion
GDP Per Capita (Nominal): 26,800
Roleplay Examples: no
Do you agree to follow the Vasari Accords: yes
Location on map*: done

*Be specific in your description of this, or outline a plot on the map using a photo-editor, save it and upload it, and link the picture. Please be reasonable with plot sizes, and remember that your application may be denied due to the area you choose not being realistic in contrast to the ethnic demographics and background of the area.
Last edited by Taohua on Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

District XIV
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:52 pm

Application to Vasarden
all questions require an answer

Nation Name:
  • Short: District XIV
  • Formal: Vierz Federation
Total Population (must be ≤200 million except in extremely limited cases): 78,928,144

Ethnic Statistics (% of pop.): 80% Vierz (German), 10% Insaeldic (Icelandic), 4% Gazankish (Dutch), 3% Luepolan (Slavic), 3% Other
National Language(s): Vierz, Insaeldic, Gazankish, Luepolan
Official Language(s): Vierz

Total Military Personnel (must be ≤1% of your national population, unless you have a specific reason for going above this): 533,621
  • Active Military Personnel: 201,158
  • Reserve Military Personnel: 332,163

Human Development Index rating: 0.873
Economic System (Nordic Model, American School, etc.): Social market economy
  • GDP Total (PPP): $3.653 trillion
  • GDP Per capita (PPP): $42,282

Roleplay Examples: N/A, considering I'm a founder.
Do you agree to follow the Vasari Accords: Yes.
Location on map*: Already known.

*Be specific in your description of this, or outline a plot on the map using a photo-editor, save it and upload it, and link the picture. Please be reasonable with plot sizes, and remember that your application may be contested due to the area you choose not being realistic in contrast to the ethnic demographics and background of the area.
Last edited by District XIV on Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Erinaum
Lobbyist

Founded: May 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Erinaum » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:39 pm

APPLICATION FORM

Formal Nation Name: The Meritocratic Republic of Erinaum
Short Nation Name: Erinaum
Total Population: 200 million
Ethnic Statistics (% of pop.): Erinamese (46.3%), Belejnyan (25.1%), Zynyan (16.2%), Tsekejnese (15.1%)
National Language(s): Erinamese, Ezbatan
Official Language(s): Erinamese, Ezbatan, Belej, Zynya, Tseken
Total Military Personnel: 1,640,000
Active Military Personnel: 860,000
Reserve Military Personnel: 780,000
Economic System: Similar to Nordic model, though with uniquely strong aims toward keeping a strong middle class, maintaining the value of the Vauzek, and maintaining good credit. Wary of foreign investors.
GDP Total (PPP): V 11,617,487,830
GDP Per capita (PPP): V 54,892.63
GDP Total (Nominal): 15,492,160,846
GDP Per Capita (Nominal): V 73,200.46
Roleplay Examples: (I don't know what this means. Are you asking for previous experience?)
Location on map: East Asian section, surrounding the large bay/inland sea, with more territory to the SSW side.

On another note, I'll be happy to amend any information that is unsuitable or seek out any information that may be lacking. Also, speaking RP-wise, will GDP be strictly monitored, because I gotta be honest, micro-managing that could get tiresome in no time.
Last edited by Erinaum on Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vasarden
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Vasarden » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:47 pm

Erinaum wrote:
(Image)

APPLICATION FORM

Formal Nation Name: The Meritocratic Republic of Erinaum
Short Nation Name: Erinaum
Total Population: 200 million
Ethnic Statistics (% of pop.): Erinamese (46.3%), Belejnyan (25.1%), Zynyan (16.2%), Tsekejnese (15.1%)
National Language(s): Erinamese, Ezbatan
Official Language(s): Erinamese, Ezbatan, Belej, Zynya, Tseken
Total Military Personnel: 1,640,000
Active Military Personnel: 860,000
Reserve Military Personnel: 780,000
Economic System: Similar to Nordic model, though with uniquely strong aims toward keeping a strong middle class, maintaining the value of the Vauzek, and maintaining good credit. Wary of foreign investors.
GDP Total (PPP): V 11,617,487,830
GDP Per capita (PPP): V 54,892.63
GDP Total (Nominal): 15,492,160,846
GDP Per Capita (Nominal): V 73,200.46
Roleplay Examples: (I don't know what this means. Are you asking for previous experience?)
Location on map: East Asian section, surrounding the large bay/inland sea, with more territory to the SSW side.

On another note, I'll be happy to amend any information that is unsuitable or seek out any information that may be lacking. Also, speaking RP-wise, will GDP be strictly monitored, because I gotta be honest, micro-managing that could get tiresome in no time.

"Are you asking for previous experience?"
Yes, we are. If you can link to any previous RP posts it allows us to analyze if your RP is fit for the region. If you have none, offsite or on, then writing up a thorough IC story or something akin to that will be fine.

On another note, your GDP doesn't seem to matchup. Specifically, it doesn't seem to correlate with your population, in that your GDP Per Capita is quite high for a nation with 200 million. Other than that, there isn't much GDP micromanaging.
This is the administrative account for Vasarden. It is owned by the Vasari Founding Assembly, consisting of Insaeldor, District XIV and Luepola.

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaeldor » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm

APPLICATION FORM

Formal Nation Name: Kingdom of Insaeldor.
Short Nation Name: Insaeldor
Total Population: 43,780,000
Ethnic Statistics: Insaeldic 86.8%, 12.6% Vierz, 0.6 Others/Foreign Born Nationals with Perminent Residents.
National Language(s): Insaeldic
Official Language(s): Vierz
Total Military Personnel: 220,000
Active Military Personnel: 70,000
Reserve Military Personnel: 150,000
Economic System: Basic market economy. Policy takes influence from American, Austrian, Keynesian, and Community capitalist principals and ideals.
GDP Total (PPP): 1,794,980,000,000
GDP Per capita (PPP): 41,000
GDP Total (Nominal):
GDP Per Capita (Nominal):
Roleplay Examples: You know me fam
Do you agree to follow the Vasari Accords: Yeah Fam
Location on map*: we discussed this already

*Be specific in your description of this, or outline a plot on the map using a photo-editor, save it and upload it, and link the picture. Please be reasonable with plot sizes, and remember that your application may be denied due to the area you choose not being realistic in contrast to the ethnic demographics and background of the area.[/box][/code]
Last edited by Insaeldor on Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Erinaum
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Erinaum » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:43 am

Vasarden wrote:
Erinaum wrote:-snip-

"Are you asking for previous experience?"
Yes, we are. If you can link to any previous RP posts it allows us to analyze if your RP is fit for the region. If you have none, offsite or on, then writing up a thorough IC story or something akin to that will be fine.1

On another note, your GDP doesn't seem to matchup. Specifically, it doesn't seem to correlate with your population, in that your GDP Per Capita is quite high for a nation with 200 million. Other than that, there isn't much GDP micromanaging.2

1. Regrettably, I do not have any substantial off-site examples. Coming from the Blockland Forums community, the art of using more imagination in RPs (rather than using a cookie-cuter method and selecting real-world countries, which is the new standard) was dying off and the community shifted toward a younger and more restrictive demographic, so in time, I ended up as the odd-one-out, often frustrated, trying to manage a demographic that had a hard time trying to understand the game mechanic, and all the while struggling to play as a simple participant. From what I can see, this looks like the kind of gameplay to which I am accustomed.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but the story isn't complete. I plan to continue it as time goes on.
  2. The Gross GDP represented is with a 5.5% unemployment rate. Other than that, VZK has less value than USD, at about 0.73 times the value of the dollar.

Vasarden
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Vasarden » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:48 pm

Erinaum wrote:
Vasarden wrote:"Are you asking for previous experience?"
Yes, we are. If you can link to any previous RP posts it allows us to analyze if your RP is fit for the region. If you have none, offsite or on, then writing up a thorough IC story or something akin to that will be fine.1

On another note, your GDP doesn't seem to matchup. Specifically, it doesn't seem to correlate with your population, in that your GDP Per Capita is quite high for a nation with 200 million. Other than that, there isn't much GDP micromanaging.2

1. Regrettably, I do not have any substantial off-site examples. Coming from the Blockland Forums community, the art of using more imagination in RPs (rather than using a cookie-cuter method and selecting real-world countries, which is the new standard) was dying off and the community shifted toward a younger and more restrictive demographic, so in time, I ended up as the odd-one-out, often frustrated, trying to manage a demographic that had a hard time trying to understand the game mechanic, and all the while struggling to play as a simple participant. From what I can see, this looks like the kind of gameplay to which I am accustomed.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but the story isn't complete. I plan to continue it as time goes on.
  2. The Gross GDP represented is with a 5.5% unemployment rate. Other than that, VZK has less value than USD, at about 0.73 times the value of the dollar.

Your dispatch looks quite good. Consider that resolved.

As for your economy, it seems realistic. One more question; what is your Human Development Index rating? Like, compare it to a real-life country, for instance.

Other than that, the founders have agreed to accept you. I'll be telegramming you the password momentarily.

Erinaum
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Erinaum » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:53 pm

Thanks! I presume that there will be an IC thread in time? Probably best would be South Korea & the UK.
Last edited by Erinaum on Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:42 pm

Erinaum wrote:Thanks! I presume that there will be an IC thread in time? Probably best would be South Korea & the UK.

Yeah, we're working on getting threads set up this weekend after our historical canons are figured out.

Comsyr
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Comsyr » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:06 pm

Hey guys. THL here. Don't kill me! I wondered if I could join Vasarden, and Cyl gave me good chances of getting in, so I was hoping that you guys would take me in. I understand my history, but I'll let the execs decide. I'll be happy to answer any questions and address any concerns.

APPLICATION FORM

Formal Nation Name: The United Republics of Lovarium
Short Nation Name: Lovarium
Total Population (must be ≤200 million except in extremely limited cases, wherein we require a great- or superpower with a high population. Please telegram any of the founders to inquire about being one of these): 28,172,509
Ethnic Statistics (% of pop.): 98% Lovarii (Italian/Roman)
National Language(s): Lovarii, Palermitani
Official Language(s): Lovarii, Palermitani, English
Total Military Personnel (must be ≤1% of your national population, unless you have a specific reason for going above this; an example being a military of two million in a thirty-million population country, but the army is poorly equipped and outdated many decades): 178,560 (63%)
Active Military Personnel: 43,130
Reserve Military Personnel: 135,430
Human Development Index rating: .87
Economic System (Nordic Model, American School, etc.): Nordic Model.
GDP Total (PPP): 1.362 Trillion
GDP Per capita (PPP): 48,358
GDP Total (Nominal): 1.446 Trillion
GDP Per Capita (Nominal): 51,325
Roleplay Examples: You know me. I can do a sample if you wish.
Do you agree to follow the Vasari Accords: Hell yeah.
Location on map*: http://i.imgur.com/adN1Yh1.png (Green preferred, Pink if I can get that too. Your call.)

*Be specific in your description of this, or outline a plot on the map using a photo-editor, save it and upload it, and link the picture. Please be reasonable with plot sizes, and remember that your application may be denied due to the area you choose not being realistic in contrast to the ethnic demographics and background of the area.
Last edited by Comsyr on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:15 pm

Comsyr wrote:
Hey guys. THL here. Don't kill me! I wondered if I could join Vasarden, and Cyl gave me good chances of getting in, so I was hoping that you guys would take me in. I understand my history, but I'll let the execs decide. I'll be happy to answer any questions and address any concerns.

(Image)

APPLICATION FORM

Formal Nation Name: The United Republics of Lovarium
Short Nation Name: Lovarium
Total Population (must be ≤200 million except in extremely limited cases, wherein we require a great- or superpower with a high population. Please telegram any of the founders to inquire about being one of these): 28,172,509
Ethnic Statistics (% of pop.): 98% Lovarii (Italian/Roman)
National Language(s): Lovarii, Palermitani
Official Language(s): Lovarii, Palermitani, English
Total Military Personnel (must be ≤1% of your national population, unless you have a specific reason for going above this; an example being a military of two million in a thirty-million population country, but the army is poorly equipped and outdated many decades): 178,560 (63%)
Active Military Personnel: 43,130
Reserve Military Personnel: 135,430
Human Development Index rating: .87
Economic System (Nordic Model, American School, etc.): Nordic Model.
GDP Total (PPP): 1.362 Trillion
GDP Per capita (PPP): 48,358
GDP Total (Nominal): 1.446 Trillion
GDP Per Capita (Nominal): 51,325
Roleplay Examples: You know me. I can do a sample if you wish.
Do you agree to follow the Vasari Accords: Hell yeah.
Location on map*: http://i.imgur.com/adN1Yh1.png (Green preferred, Pink if I can get that too. Your call.)

Cyl, Luey and I see nothing wrong with you joining and your app looks great. You'll have the green plot as well.

Unfortunately, Insaeldor isn't online right now and we like to make these decisions unanimous. Consider yourself accepted for now but we'll give you the pass when we get word from Insy.

Atka
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Atka » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:15 am

APPLICATION FORM

Formal Nation Name: The Hallowed Kingdom of Atka
Short Nation Name: Atka
Total Population (must be ≤200 million except in extremely limited cases, wherein we require a great- or superpower with a high population. Please telegram any of the founders to inquire about being one of these): 13,142,653
Ethnic Statistics (% of pop.): 54% Native Atkan (essentially the Aleut IRL), 21% white, 15% black, 7% Asian, 3% other
National Language(s): Atkan, other languages depend on where I end up being put
Official Language(s): Atkan, Atkan Sign Language
Total Military Personnel (must be ≤1% of your national population, unless you have a specific reason for going above this; an example being a military of two million in a thirty-million population country, but the army is poorly equipped and outdated many decades): 423,000, albeit with 90's equipment
Active Military Personnel: 139,000
Reserve Military Personnel: 284,000
Human Development Index rating: 0.659
Economic System (Nordic Model, American School, etc.): Laissez-faire capitalism
GDP Total (PPP): $73.912 billion
GDP Per capita (PPP):
GDP Total (Nominal): $37.834 billion
GDP Per Capita (Nominal):
Roleplay Examples: Already in the region, but I'll add some.
Do you agree to follow the Vasari Accords: Yes
Location on map*: Either a chain of islands in the Southern Ocean, if that can be added, or the top of that peninsula District is on, if not.

Soled
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Soled » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:15 pm

APPLICATION FORM

Formal Nation Name: Eternal National Union of Soled
Short Nation Name: Soled
Total Population (must be ≤200 million except in extremely limited cases, wherein we require a great- or superpower with a high population. Please telegram any of the founders to inquire about being one of these): 52,132,429, in 2016 numbers (51,821,563 in 2012 census, which is the number used in some official IC reports). I am willing to lower this number if deemed necessary.
Ethnic Statistics (% of pop.): 75% Soledan (basically IRL Maltese), 14% currently undetermined group from neighboring area, 11% foreign peoples
National Language(s): Soledan (IRL Maltese)
Official Language(s): 5 Regional Varieties of Soledan and the language of the currently undetermined group (only in their designated administrative divisions)
Total Military Personnel (must be ≤1% of your national population, unless you have a specific reason for going above this; an example being a military of two million in a thirty-million population country, but the army is poorly equipped and outdated many decades): 520,000
Active Military Personnel: 220,000
Reserve Military Personnel: 300,000
Human Development Index rating: 0.821 (but high Gini too)
Economic System (Nordic Model, American School, etc.): Mixed Market
GDP Total (PPP): $1,420,420,420
GDP Per capita (PPP): $27,246
GDP Total (Nominal): $1,500,000,000
GDP Per Capita (Nominal): $28,772
Roleplay Examples:
viewtopic.php?p=26679022#p26679022
viewtopic.php?p=26587539#p26587539 (that one might be a little weird, I dunno)
viewtopic.php?p=27213707#p27213707
http://iiwiki.com/wiki/User:Soled/Sandbox2 (old canon; most of the information in there no longer applies)
I have many more examples but most of them are Esquarium Today news posts, they're pretty tedious to find
Do you agree to follow the Vasari Accords: Yes I do.
Location on map*: http://i.imgur.com/2vyQe82.png Here are my two proposals. I would foremost request the orange-colored archipelago. If that is not possible (but i think it should be) I would take the brown-colored suggestion north of Luey, which could bring major changes to the canon represented here.

Member of Tiandi and Ajax
Norwegian | they/them and she/her pronouns

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:07 pm

Soled wrote:
(Image)

APPLICATION FORM

Total Population (must be ≤200 million except in extremely limited cases, wherein we require a great- or superpower with a high population. Please telegram any of the founders to inquire about being one of these): 52,132,429, in 2016 numbers (51,821,563 in 2012 census, which is the number used in some official IC reports). I am willing to lower this number if deemed necessary.
Ethnic Statistics (% of pop.): 75% Soledan (basically IRL Maltese), 14% currently undetermined group from neighboring area, 11% foreign peoples
Official Language(s): 5 Regional Varieties of Soledan and the language of the currently undetermined group (only in their designated administrative divisions)
Total Military Personnel (must be ≤1% of your national population, unless you have a specific reason for going above this; an example being a military of two million in a thirty-million population country, but the army is poorly equipped and outdated many decades): 520,000
Roleplay Examples:
http://iiwiki.com/wiki/User:Soled/Sandbox2 (old canon; most of the information in there no longer applies)
I have many more examples but most of them are Esquarium Today news posts, they're pretty tedious to find
Location on map*: http://i.imgur.com/2vyQe82.png Here are my two proposals. I would foremost request the orange-colored archipelago. If that is not possible (but i think it should be) I would take the brown-colored suggestion north of Luey, which could bring major changes to the canon represented here.

This looks good to me (and I'll be discussing it with the other founders when they come online). The orange plot will have to do as your nation is majority-Maltese, and the brown plot is located in the afro-asian area of the ethnic map.

Also - one of the founders noted your population seems quite large for the (orange) plot size.
Last edited by District XIV on Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soled
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soled » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:24 pm

District XIV wrote:
Soled wrote:
(Image)

APPLICATION FORM

Roleplay Examples:

This looks good to me (and I'll be discussing it with the other founders when they come online). The orange plot will have to do as your nation is majority-Maltese, and the brown plot is located in the afro-asian area of the ethnic map.

Also - one of the founders noted your population seems quite large for the (orange) plot size.

That's nice, because i wanted the orange plot anyway, and the brown plot was just a backup.
Well, it has quite high population density, yes. To keep the land area the same size there are major problems with urban acclamation, because while the traditional city centers are well-administered and developed, the shack towns that stretch beyond them are much less so. That situation is comparable to Brazil in some ways, and untouched nature only exists on the countless smaller islands. I mean, I can melt the largest islands together if this is too much of a problem.

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:30 pm

Soled wrote:
District XIV wrote:This looks good to me (and I'll be discussing it with the other founders when they come online). The orange plot will have to do as your nation is majority-Maltese, and the brown plot is located in the afro-asian area of the ethnic map.

That's nice, because i wanted the orange plot anyway, and the brown plot was just a backup.
Well, it has quite high population density, yes. To keep the land area the same size there are major problems with urban acclamation, because while the traditional city centers are well-administered and developed, the shack towns that stretch beyond them are much less so. That situation is comparable to Brazil in some ways, and untouched nature only exists on the countless smaller islands. I mean, I can melt the largest islands together if this is too much of a problem.

Ah, I see. That makes a lot of sense. My only other question is your plot's location - Maltese people were "created" because of their closeness to Southern Europeans and Arabs, but your plot isn't too close to the Arab world. Would you mind having your plot moved closer to the Turkish ethnic area, but still be close to the Romance region?

Since only two founders are on right now (Insy and I) we technically can't decide on allowing entrance until everyone has voted, but consider yourself 'accepted' for now.

Soled
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soled » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:34 pm

District XIV wrote:
Soled wrote:That's nice, because i wanted the orange plot anyway, and the brown plot was just a backup.

Ah, I see. That makes a lot of sense. My only other question is your plot's location - Maltese people were "created" because of their closeness to Southern Europeans and Arabs, but your plot isn't too close to the Arab world. Would you mind having your plot moved closer to the Turkish ethnic area, but still be close to the Romance region?

Since only two founders are on right now (Insy and I) we technically can't decide on allowing entrance until everyone has voted, but consider yourself 'accepted' for now.

That would be plausible, yes. I chose the spot I did because I believe someone were very close, and I didn't want to be all alone, but Maltese is such a cool language and regional canon goes above my loneliness, my fears... For you, my child... I will put them aside. If you truly wish to leave the Ruins, I will not stop you. But please... Do not come back. I hope you understand. After all... Someone has to watch over these flowers. ;_;
WAIT WHY DID UNDERTALE PUT ITSELF INTO MY SERIOUS TEXT
GET OUT OF MY SERIOUS TEXT

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:39 pm

Soled wrote:
District XIV wrote:Ah, I see. That makes a lot of sense. My only other question is your plot's location - Maltese people were "created" because of their closeness to Southern Europeans and Arabs, but your plot isn't too close to the Arab world. Would you mind having your plot moved closer to the Turkish ethnic area, but still be close to the Romance region?

That would be plausible, yes. I chose the spot I did because I believe someone were very close, and I didn't want to be all alone, but Maltese is such a cool language and regional canon goes above my loneliness, my fears... For you, my child... I will put them aside. If you truly wish to leave the Ruins, I will not stop you. But please... Do not come back. I hope you understand. After all... Someone has to watch over these flowers. ;_;

Sounds good. and Kek wew lad.

Everyone has said yes. Luey isn't online right now feelsbadman

Soled
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soled » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:41 pm

District XIV wrote:
Soled wrote:That would be plausible, yes. I chose the spot I did because I believe someone were very close, and I didn't want to be all alone, but Maltese is such a cool language and regional canon goes above my loneliness, my fears... For you, my child... I will put them aside. If you truly wish to leave the Ruins, I will not stop you. But please... Do not come back. I hope you understand. After all... Someone has to watch over these flowers. ;_;

Sounds good. and Kek wew lad.

Everyone has said yes. Luey isn't online right now feelsbadman

I have telepathic powers
Luey says yes
Luey wants the Soled snake
on board the goddamn plane

Luepola
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Luepola » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:52 pm

APPLICATION FORM

Formal Nation Name: The Republic of Luepola
Short Nation Name: Luepola
Total Population: 99,403,729
Ethnic Statistics: Afro-Slavs - 44%, Abyssinian - 26%, Bantu - 12%, Cushitic - 9%, Hausa - 6%, Western Slavic - 1%, Other - 2%
National Language(s): Nindegaani, Swahili, Somali
Official Language(s): Luepolan
Total Military Personnel: 92,303
Active Military Personnel: 71,350
Reserve Military Personnel: 20,953
Human Development Index rating: .628
Economic System (Nordic Model, American School, etc.): Lassiez-Faire Economics
GDP Total (PPP): no
GDP Per capita (PPP): no
GDP Total (Nominal): $507,080,290,449
GDP Per Capita (Nominal): $5,101.22
Roleplay Examples: no
Do you agree to follow the Vasari Accords: no
Location on map*: no

Last edited by Luepola on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The 'e' is silent.
Riding the Trump Train to the White House

Pro: Absolute Freedom of Speech
i am a trigendered female trans-arab jedi knight please use incorrect pronouns

Anti: Political Correctness, Abuses of Power

Enough is enough.

Kaalmi
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaalmi » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:31 am

Seeing as Taranos is dead and Miyane is dead, this and socialist mercanda will be my only nations used for IC. And Aviv is gone too hyung yes. I promise to be more active aslo xx. I'll use this account for Vasarden, but IC i'll be Koryo.

APPLICATION FORM

Formal Nation Name: Republic of Koryo
Short Nation Name: Koryo
Total Population: 67,800,000
Ethnic Statistics (% of pop.): 95% Koryan, 5% others
National Language(s): Koryan, Fuzhou
Official Language(s): Koryan
Total Military Personnel: 339,000 (0.5% of pop)
Active Military Personnel: 113,000
Reserve Military Personnel: 226,000
Human Development Index rating: .898
Economic System: Market economy (heavily based upon IRL USA's model)
GDP Total (PPP):
GDP Per capita (PPP):
GDP Total (Nominal):
GDP Per Capita (Nominal): idk for now, Per Capita would be around or identical to South Korea's so I'll calculate it later
Roleplay Examples: You know me baes. I'm socialist mercanda
Location on map*: Will decide upon entry bcuz I don't know where certain ethnic nations go.

Last edited by Kaalmi on Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aminist nominee for WA Secretary-General 2016. Came #4th in the fraudulent general election, 1st in the hearts of all those non Obote.

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:49 pm

Kaalmi wrote:
Seeing as Taranos is dead and Miyane is dead, this and socialist mercanda will be my only nations used for IC. And Aviv is gone too hyung yes. I promise to be more active aslo xx. I'll use this account for Vasarden, but IC i'll be Koryo.

(Image)

APPLICATION FORM

GDP Total (PPP):
GDP Per capita (PPP):
GDP Total (Nominal):
GDP Per Capita (Nominal): idk for now, Per Capita would be around or identical to South Korea's so I'll calculate it later
Location on map*: Will decide upon entry bcuz I don't know where certain ethnic nations go.

All looks good to me; here's the ethnic map, by the way. Just carve out a plot and we'll get you into the region.
Last edited by District XIV on Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaalmi
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaalmi » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:38 am

District XIV wrote:
Kaalmi wrote:

(Image)

APPLICATION FORM

GDP Total (PPP):
GDP Per capita (PPP):
GDP Total (Nominal):

All looks good to me; here's the ethnic map, by the way. Just carve out a plot and we'll get you into the region.

My claim is the red area east of Erinaum
Aminist nominee for WA Secretary-General 2016. Came #4th in the fraudulent general election, 1st in the hearts of all those non Obote.

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:03 pm

Kaalmi wrote:
District XIV wrote:All looks good to me; here's the ethnic map, by the way. Just carve out a plot and we'll get you into the region.

My claim is the red area east of Erinaum

Looks good. I'll be discussing your application with Luey/Cyl when they respond.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates