NATION

PASSWORD

Kylaris Chamber Floor [Archived]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Kylaris
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Corrupt Dictatorship

Kylaris Chamber Floor [Archived]

Postby Kylaris » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:02 pm

THE REGION OF
KYLARIS

A Democratic Community

The Chamber Floor

As long as Kylaris contains less than 50 active citizens, the chief legislative body of Kylaris is to be the Chamber. The Chamber is formed of the Kylarite Ministers, each of which is entitled to vote for all proposals placed on the floor. This thread shall be a place where legislation can be discussed and voted upon by the Chamber. Successful pieces of legislation will be included in the Constitution.

Currently, the Ministers are:
  • Prime MinisterSveltlana
  • Minister of RoleplayElection pending.
  • Minister of IntegrationElection pending.
Last edited by Kylaris on Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:18 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Sveltlana
Minister

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sveltlana » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:12 pm

The first proposal:

Article Proposal: Ministry of Roleplay

X.1. There shall be established a Ministry of Roleplay headed by a Minister of Roleplay and filled by the staff that the Minister of Roleplay deem appropriate.

X.2. The following duties shall be granted to this Ministry: to help the region’s citizens in the organization of the regional lore, to manage and oversee the development of the world map, and to be fluent in the region’s lore in order to provide assistance or advice as required.

X.3. In order for these duties to be completed, the following powers shall be granted to the Ministry of Roleplay: the power to offer criticism to players regarding their actions, decisions, writing, and such, the power to alter IIWiki articles for the benefit of the region, and the power to update the world map according to the entry of new nations.

X.4. The Minister of Roleplay will be able to delegate the responsibility to work on the world map to an individual or a group of individuals.

X.5. The existence of a Ministry of Roleplay shall not hinder lore-related criticism or discussion between citizens or government officials.

X.6. The Roleplay minister will have the right to resign from office. In such a case, the Prime Minister will call a new election with necessary haste to elect a provisional Roleplay minister until the following election. This interim election will be carried out as per ordinary procedures.

X.7. An election will be called to determine who will hold the position of Minister of Roleplay until the next elections for positions in the Chamber occur as per the Charter of Kylaris.

Last edited by Sveltlana on Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ASTURIAS STRONK

Now, mortal, you have made the mistake of opening Pandora's Box. What evils have you unleashed upon the Earth?

Me, Svet lol good one svet
Me, Svet
: ikr svet it was pretty good

-- Politics --
Fuck that.

Senka: [about me] "You are a deplorable reactionary fascist cockroach with no hope of redemption who should be condemned to burn with the rest of the plutocratic imperialist stooges in the cleansing atomic fire of the righteous."

Sveltlana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sveltlana » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:15 pm

I hereby vote AYE for the only proposal currently on the floor.
ASTURIAS STRONK

Now, mortal, you have made the mistake of opening Pandora's Box. What evils have you unleashed upon the Earth?

Me, Svet

-- Politics --
Fuck that.

Senka: [about me] "You are a deplorable reactionary fascist cockroach with no hope of redemption who should be condemned to burn with the rest of the plutocratic imperialist stooges in the cleansing atomic fire of the righteous."

Sveltlana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sveltlana » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:16 pm

As 100% of the possible votes in the Chamber have been registered in the affirmative, this proposal is hereby deemed by the Prime Minister to have been SUCCESSFUL.
ASTURIAS STRONK

Me, Svet

-- Politics --
Fuck that.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:28 pm

Following the overwhelming majority of the votes in the Chamber, this proposal is hereby to be added as the 11th Article in the Constitution of Kylaris.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Sveltlana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sveltlana » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:15 pm

The second proposal:

Article Proposal: Ministry of Integration

X.1. There shall be established a Ministry of Integration headed by a Minister of Integration and filled by the staff that this Minister deem appropriate.

X.2. The following duties shall be granted to this Ministry, for which the Minister and his team shall be held accountable: the duty of aiding new nations who may be recent arrivals to the region in the process of joining the Kylarite society, to instruct them on the lore of the region, and to help them decide how they will fit in in such a picture.

X.3. In order for these duties to be completed, the Minister of Integration will be given the power to design a welcome telegram to receive new nations, which will be installed in place by the Chancellor, and the ability to hold priority over others in guiding newcomers towards becoming fully-fledged members of Kylaris.

X.4. Despite the existence of this position, all members of Kylaris shall continue to be encouraged to warmly receive new members into the region and help with their integration into the region.

X.5. The Minister of Integration will have the right to resign from office. In such a case, the Prime Minister will call a new election with necessary haste to elect a provisional Minister of Integration until the following election. This interim election will be carried out as per ordinary procedures.

X.6. An election will be called to determine who will hold the position of Minister of Integration until the next elections for positions in the Chamber occur as per the Charter of Kylaris.

ASTURIAS STRONK

Me, Svet

-- Politics --
Fuck that.

Sveltlana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sveltlana » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:16 pm

I vote AYE for the second proposal, "Ministry of Integration."
ASTURIAS STRONK

Me, Svet

-- Politics --
Fuck that.

Krugmar
Minister

Founded: May 06, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Krugmar » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:41 pm

I vote Aye for the Second Proposal, 'Ministry of Integration'
Liec made me tell you to consider Kylaris

Negara-West Hesia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Negara-West Hesia » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:54 am

sure, why not

Sveltlana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sveltlana » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:57 pm

Given that all members of the Chamber have voted, this proposal is hereby declared to be closed in the name of Provision 8.4 of Article VIII.

As 100% of all possible votes have been affirmative, the proposal 'Minister of Integration' is hereby declared to have been SUCCESSFUL by the Prime Minister.
ASTURIAS STRONK

Me, Svet

-- Politics --
Fuck that.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:12 pm

Following the total majority of the votes as affirmative in the Chamber, this proposal is hereby to be added as the 12th Article in the Constitution of Kylaris.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:44 am

And so in light of recent events in our region and overseen problems with the First Charter, I propose to invoke Article 10.1 of the Charter to recreate it with provisions that the Second Government deems appropriate.

All in favour, proclaim aye. All in opposition, nay. If neither, declare an abstain.
Last edited by Liecthenbourg on Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Negara-West Hesia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Negara-West Hesia » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:48 am

sure, why not

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:04 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:And so in light of recent events in our region and overseen problems with the First Charter, I propose to invoke Article 10.1 of the Charter to recreate it with provisions that the Second Government deems appropriate.

All in favour, proclaim aye. All in opposition, nay. If neither, declare an abstain.

Get out of the chamber, chancellor. Out you go, yes.
Anyway, I vote aye.

In order to ensure the security and continuing stability the charter will be reorganized into the SECOND KYLARITE CHARTER, for a safe and secure society.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.
This nation doesn't really represent my views and sarcasm is awesome.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:10 am

I see no reason not to invoke 10.1, so aye.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:14 am

With a full support in favour, Article 10.1. has passed.

A new Charter will arrive to replace the old one.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:28 pm

The third proposal:

Article Proposal: On Departments

X.1. The government of Kylaris can, if it sees fit, create ‘departments’ for its ministries. Departments are staffed by individuals appointed by the Ministry to assist them in their work. This allows for recognition and open contribution of individuals, allowing their work and effort in the region to become known.

X.2. The creation of a department can be done by all in the government, though the permission of the Chancellor must be sought out first. If it is the Chancellor proposing a department, they must ask the ministry in question for permission.

X.3. A department can be dissolved by the Chancellor if it is deemed as unnecessary.

X.4. Since members of departments are not elected, they remain in their position until they are replaced by the Minister above them.

Aye.
Last edited by Liecthenbourg on Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:35 pm

Aye

Kisinger
Senator

Founded: Oct 26, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kisinger » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:45 pm

Aye
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Don't you dare take my other 75% orgasm. I'm a greedy womyn, influenced by the cold hard erection of the patriarchy.

"First rule of leadership: everything is your fault." ~ Bug's Life

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:06 pm

Aye, not that it really matters.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:29 pm

And with 100% of the votes cast, the proposal is carried.

Article XV is now part of the Charter.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Kisinger
Senator

Founded: Oct 26, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kisinger » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:55 pm

The Fourth proposal:

Article Proposal: On Fealty to Liecthenbourg

X.1. The government of Kylaris in order to be truly functioning administration will be required to swear fealty to our undying, benevolent, merciful Chancellor Liecthenbourg. If another Chancellor is to get elected, this fealty will not apply to them.

X.2. The Oath of fealty itself only extends to government members, such as Ministers, and Heads of Departments.

X.3. An Oath can be in any form that the person who is taking said office may desire, audible, text, or any other form as long as it includes some form of offering their fealty to our beloved Chancellor Liecthenbourg.

X.4. An Oath itself must take place within the first three days of a Minister or Head of Government assuming their assigned, or elected position.

Aye, Hail Liec!
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Don't you dare take my other 75% orgasm. I'm a greedy womyn, influenced by the cold hard erection of the patriarchy.

"First rule of leadership: everything is your fault." ~ Bug's Life

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:04 pm

Nay

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:06 pm

Nay

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:13 pm

Nay

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information