NATION

PASSWORD

The Mechanics' Guild: An RP(G) Community

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:46 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:Haven't you already started?

It's no trouble. There are only a few really active people, and less competent ones, and we can just drop you as having been on a slower colony pod somewhere with no trouble.

You'll enjoy it. It's a cool version of SMAC.

Actually, d'ya think you can just drop me in late, but with some preselected "bonuses?"
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:51 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:
It's no trouble. There are only a few really active people, and less competent ones, and we can just drop you as having been on a slower colony pod somewhere with no trouble.

You'll enjoy it. It's a cool version of SMAC.

Actually, d'ya think you can just drop me in late, but with some preselected "bonuses?"

Sure, post in the thread and talk to Hark. He'd probably drop you with a bonus mine, or another hydroponics facility. We've actually only gotten to the point where a few people have made a building or two, and researched a single tech.

So, like ten turns in Civ.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:21 am

APP:
Nation Name: TriStates
Experience: Risk, Battleship, Monopoly (Donald Trump-grade), Dozens of D&D Attempts, a few dozen RPs on site
Preferred Level of Detail: Depends on the RP style. Most of mine tend to be High Sci Fi or High Fantasy, which require beau coops of detail. I also enjoy simplistic mechanics and basic rote forumalas though for Low Sci Fi or Low Fantasy RPs. All depends on whats going on.
Activity: Not as much as I would be, since I've turned in my NEET card. But on enough to matter.
RP Example: From Rifles and Roses

Am I cool enough yet Burning?
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:19 pm

TriStates wrote:APP:
Experience: Risk, Battleship, Monopoly (Donald Trump-grade), Dozens of D&D Attempts, a few dozen RPs on site
Preferred Level of Detail: Depends on the RP style. Most of mine tend to be High Sci Fi or High Fantasy, which require beau coops of detail. I also enjoy simplistic mechanics and basic rote forumalas though for Low Sci Fi or Low Fantasy RPs. All depends on whats going on.
Activity: Not as much as I would be, since I've turned in my NEET card. But on enough to matter.

Eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh.............fine, even if you did kinda screw up in the latest OP post :p
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:49 am

The Burning Sun wrote:
TriStates wrote:APP:

Eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh.............fine, even if you did kinda screw up in the latest OP post :p

What? :p Get back to IC and post you cheeky bastard.
* people giving a fuck,
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:01 am

New mechanics RP, Much lighter then things I did recently:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=348258

Plzen
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Plzen » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:24 am

Harkback Union wrote:New mechanics RP, Much lighter then things I did recently:

:eyebrow:

You seem to love coming up with really complex RP rules.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:25 am

Plzen wrote:
Harkback Union wrote:New mechanics RP, Much lighter then things I did recently:

:eyebrow:

You seem to love coming up with really complex RP rules.

That rulebook is 20% the size of The Last Colonies mechanics, its by no means complex.
Last edited by Harkback Union on Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:44 am

It even has a summary to sum things up.

Excidium Planetis
Powerbroker

Founded: May 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Excidium Planetis » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:13 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:So, it's been quiet here. What are folks up to? Hark has a new RP out, and we haven't seen many people from here there.

I have been too busy on NS for Mechanics RPs.

1. I have been doing more International Incidents, building my nation's canon.
2. There's always my GE&T storefront, which is actually now pretty quiet.
3. The last few days had me doing a WA Campaign to get a proposal in queue. I expect not to relax on the WA work until the resolution goes to vote and (hopefully) passes.
Current Ambassador: Adelia Meritt
Ex-Ambassador: Cornelia Schultz, author of GA#355 and GA#368.
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Digital Network Defence is pretty meh
Tier 9 nation, according to my index.Made of nomadic fleets.

News: AI wins Dawn Fleet election for High Counselor.

UnStellar
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby UnStellar » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:31 pm

Since this is a mechanics guild, has anyone thought about choose-your-own-adventure?
"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst . . ."

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:08 pm

UnStellar wrote:Since this is a mechanics guild, has anyone thought about choose-your-own-adventure?

Isn't that a single player sort of thing? I mean, I guess it could work with a group, but I'm not really sure how. Wouldn't it just turn out like D&D minus the actual mechanics?
Khasinkonia wrote:

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

UnStellar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby UnStellar » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:14 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:
UnStellar wrote:Since this is a mechanics guild, has anyone thought about choose-your-own-adventure?

Isn't that a single player sort of thing? I mean, I guess it could work with a group, but I'm not really sure how. Wouldn't it just turn out like D&D minus the actual mechanics?

Huh? Try looking for an example. It's not that hard to grasp.

Or, if everyone is looking for something war-ish, this could work with the guild's mechanics RP affinity.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:36 pm

UnStellar wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:Isn't that a single player sort of thing? I mean, I guess it could work with a group, but I'm not really sure how. Wouldn't it just turn out like D&D minus the actual mechanics?

Huh? Try looking for an example. It's not that hard to grasp.

Or, if everyone is looking for something war-ish, this could work with the guild's mechanics RP affinity.

We are talking about the same thing, right? Those books where it says "If you want to do this turn to page whatever" sort of thing?
Khasinkonia wrote:

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

UnStellar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby UnStellar » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:39 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:
UnStellar wrote:Huh? Try looking for an example. It's not that hard to grasp.

We are talking about the same thing, right? Those books where it says "If you want to do this turn to page whatever" sort of thing?

Yes.

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Come Alive, All You Inventors!

Postby TriStates » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:18 am

For jamming this much A.H., Fantasy & Sci-Fi into an OOC, in one night: I request the highest high-five.

RP ASSISTANCE REQUESTKEYWORD:TEMPY

Name: After World: The Argo Reports

Concept: This role play details the five-year exploits of the The Argo Expeditionary Force, a coalition group of Axis and Allied soldiers, scientists, and explorers who travel to a parallel Earth, called Æsir (Ah-Seer). They do this through an unexplained phenomena that are simply called "Maelstroms". Large, supernatural, freak storms who act as moving Bermuda Triangles, or bridges to alternative worlds and dimensions.

Genre(s): High Fantasy, Speculative Science Fiction, WW2, Alternative History, Parallel Worlds, Action-Adventure, Old Skool Role Play,

Type (Character/Faction/Nation): Character perspective, influenced by limited Faction and Nation play.

Detailed Description:

Of course, you've guessed, its not of the nations own accord. In After World, 1942 was the year a series of Maelstroms appeared simultaneously. Seemingly at random, they appeared in nations across the globe. Over, in and under national capitols, metropolitan areas, even battlefields. Out of them, the real enemy came. Monsters, people and creatures that could only be described as fantasy appeared en mass. The resulting deaths, destruction, confusion and mass panic caused a temporary cease fire between the major powers embroiled in the Second World War, as each addressed the otherworldly invasion within their own borders.

A few months after Pacification, a joint Russian, British, American, German, and Japanese venture titled Operation Unthinkable declared a task force, The Argo Expeditionary Force, to assemble with the job of penetrating the quarantine set up around the last Maelstrom still active: in Downtown, Berlin. The Lions Den. From there, they are to establish a beach head on whatever is on the other side, so that a more thorough investigation of what lies can be conduct. In the interest of all nations, so that another such incident doesn't happen again.

But Earths Second World War is by no means finished. Its merely postponed, by powers who are barely restraining themselves from being at each others throats. The scene will be very tense and filled with intrigue between Axis and Allied characters, which can either improve or worsen depending on player actions. That said, the world of Æsir carries a horde of its own problems, which Argo will become apart of, whether it wants to or not. What follows is the account of Earth and Æsir characters, the events the overcome and those they meet along the way, in which they explore, discover, forge ties, and fight in a World War much different than our own.

OOC Link: Clicky

What Assistance?: Interest, Worldbuilding and Finished Apps

I really hope anyone with the remotest attraction to the genre's will find something they like about it. Maybe even enough to join? At least drop by and wish me luck :p
* people giving a fuck,

The Starlight wrote:

Bell Keepers
Attaché

Founded: Mar 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Might as well while I'm still alive

Postby Bell Keepers » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:53 pm

APP:
Nation Name: The Bell Keepers
Experience: Oh hell, well, not much in the way of table tops other than ones I've made myself. Plenty of games that function similar to them, however. Plus, too much free time, access to a computer, and knowledge of the existence of multiple flash game sites,... It'd be pretty pointless to list all the games I've ever played even without them. However, some of the really big ones are Ogame, Xcom, Armored Core, an assortment of final fantasies, Advanced Wars, Trade Wars, etc,... AI war and Nationstates are probably the most important ones though.
Preferred Level of Detail: Often varies -abstraction can be an extremely useful tool. But very in depth! I particularly like when actions have consequences, and when events can influence one another. Now like performing a check to see whether a sneeze causes a hurricane on the opposite side of the world.
Activity: Sporadic/erratic
RP Example:Well shit. Caught without any pants at all, I've none to my name, just a handful of well thought out applications and ramblings.
Some nonsense
Space was a quiet, serene place. Beautiful beyond words,... even the pollution. The planet he looked out across was a giant snowball, littered with ruins. Hundreds of thousands of structures taken from other worlds and dumped here. And above that desolate junkyard was a grave yard for angels. Countless ships from all eras, abandoned and left to rot. But not quite. One man, the grave keeper for this sad, sad place remained to watch vigil above these poor lost souls. The only living thing for countless light years in any direction. It was a simple, lonely job. And one that he loved,... he could do as he pleased, without worry about having to hassle with normal civilization. He tinkered, built, recycled,... all on a whim.
Besides, who else would show the ancient, elderly beauties love?

"Apogee, you're such a spaz."
There was a distinct lack of response. The man lived with four AIs, powerful super computers each with,... dramatically varying "personalities." Each was tasked with a different facet of managing what was essentially a solar system sized dumping ground. If there was a ship that existed, it inevitably ended up here, no matter what. And speaking of ships, on of them was a vessel specifically designed to take scrapped hulls, and break them up into easy to digest pieces. Apogee, the one in charge of all things that had to do with deep space had deigned to send one of its units to help out with a salvager hunt excursion. And managed to plow through a cloud of debris and now sat innocently like a child that knows they have "goofed up" but feels no shame.
When he looked up, the recycler ship was rolling lackadaisically in place, spinning, spinning, a whimsical whirl of something vaguely metaphorical.
"The Snark is strong with this one." The man simply shook his head as he drifted by, making sure that nothing had been too severely damaged.

"We learned from the best." "Lagrange, not you too!?"
Lagrange, the overseer of the planet's orbit, and closest thing to an actual dedicated assistant. "I don't know what you're talking about sir." Lo and behold, a certain cargo maneuvering drone went gliding by. Backwards.
It was mildly depressing to say the least.

"What's wrong with you people,..."
"What's wrong, aren't you enjoying my love?"
"Oh don't you go there-"
"Oh please, why must you be so cruel to me senpai!?"
"Don't you start that! Jeez you're such a fucking yandere Apogee."
"Aaah!!!You noticed me senpai! Oh, senpai,..."

There was a pause. A long pause. Too long in fact, going beyond awkward to something more visceral that picked ice needles into the ends of every nerve. "Oh gawd. Please tell me you're not doing that weird eyebrow thing,...?" If a machine could look lecherous without a face- well, it would have found a way to do it, whether it was physically possibly
"Oh yisssss. You know it h-" "GOD DAMN."

"Apogee! Put that back in your pants will you?" Thank heavens for Terra! "Awwww, but I like hanging free!" "Skaaaaaaaank." "Oh yeah? Well you're a little noodley nudist." And there they go again. It was vaguely appropriate that the planet based machine tasked with running the various forges and smelters and just generally managing the core affairs of the facility wouldn't get along with the only one who ever got to leave the star system. That was one weird rivalry. You'd think they'd get along since they neatly complimented one another. But no, it seemed like they were built to be mortal enemies. It could not possibly have been a more uncomfortable place to be caught between them when they started going at it. Honestly? He just counted the days until they finally started shooting at each other.

"Geez. And then you wonder why I don't like NOT being on space walks. Honestly if I could I'd go burn the house down. But nooooo, maybe if you defunct psychopaths didn't keep me around here so long,..." "Aw, but we loves you! You're nice, and cool, and smart, and you defragment out hard drives!" "Yeah, I guess you're right. I suppose I am good at my job,... what would you guys do without me and opposable thumbs? I guess you guys really need me badly,..."
"Oh, you say that now, but wait until you seem my new grabby hands! They're mounted on long duralloy tendrils with an infinite range of flexibility! If things work out I'll be able to service you-"
"GODAMIT STOP BEING CREEPY." >:V
Last edited by Bell Keepers on Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:24 am

Bell Keepers wrote:APP:
Nation Name: The Bell Keepers
Experience: Oh hell, well, not much in the way of table tops other than ones I've made myself. Plenty of games that function similar to them, however. Plus, too much free time, access to a computer, and knowledge of the existence of multiple flash game sites,... It'd be pretty pointless to list all the games I've ever played even without them. However, some of the really big ones are Ogame, Xcom, Armored Core, an assortment of final fantasies, Advanced Wars, Trade Wars, etc,... AI war and Nationstates are probably the most important ones though.
Preferred Level of Detail: Often varies -abstraction can be an extremely useful tool. But very in depth! I particularly like when actions have consequences, and when events can influence one another. Now like performing a check to see whether a sneeze causes a hurricane on the opposite side of the world.
Activity: Sporadic/erratic
RP Example:Well shit. Caught without any pants at all, I've none to my name, just a handful of well thought out applications and ramblings.
Some nonsense
Space was a quiet, serene place. Beautiful beyond words,... even the pollution. The planet he looked out across was a giant snowball, littered with ruins. Hundreds of thousands of structures taken from other worlds and dumped here. And above that desolate junkyard was a grave yard for angels. Countless ships from all eras, abandoned and left to rot. But not quite. One man, the grave keeper for this sad, sad place remained to watch vigil above these poor lost souls. The only living thing for countless light years in any direction. It was a simple, lonely job. And one that he loved,... he could do as he pleased, without worry about having to hassle with normal civilization. He tinkered, built, recycled,... all on a whim.
Besides, who else would show the ancient, elderly beauties love?

"Apogee, you're such a spaz."
There was a distinct lack of response. The man lived with four AIs, powerful super computers each with,... dramatically varying "personalities." Each was tasked with a different facet of managing what was essentially a solar system sized dumping ground. If there was a ship that existed, it inevitably ended up here, no matter what. And speaking of ships, on of them was a vessel specifically designed to take scrapped hulls, and break them up into easy to digest pieces. Apogee, the one in charge of all things that had to do with deep space had deigned to send one of its units to help out with a salvager hunt excursion. And managed to plow through a cloud of debris and now sat innocently like a child that knows they have "goofed up" but feels no shame.
When he looked up, the recycler ship was rolling lackadaisically in place, spinning, spinning, a whimsical whirl of something vaguely metaphorical.
"The Snark is strong with this one." The man simply shook his head as he drifted by, making sure that nothing had been too severely damaged.

"We learned from the best." "Lagrange, not you too!?"
Lagrange, the overseer of the planet's orbit, and closest thing to an actual dedicated assistant. "I don't know what you're talking about sir." Lo and behold, a certain cargo maneuvering drone went gliding by. Backwards.
It was mildly depressing to say the least.

"What's wrong with you people,..."
"What's wrong, aren't you enjoying my love?"
"Oh don't you go there-"
"Oh please, why must you be so cruel to me senpai!?"
"Don't you start that! Jeez you're such a fucking yandere Apogee."
"Aaah!!!You noticed me senpai! Oh, senpai,..."

There was a pause. A long pause. Too long in fact, going beyond awkward to something more visceral that picked ice needles into the ends of every nerve. "Oh gawd. Please tell me you're not doing that weird eyebrow thing,...?" If a machine could look lecherous without a face- well, it would have found a way to do it, whether it was physically possibly
"Oh yisssss. You know it h-" "GOD DAMN."

"Apogee! Put that back in your pants will you?" Thank heavens for Terra! "Awwww, but I like hanging free!" "Skaaaaaaaank." "Oh yeah? Well you're a little noodley nudist." And there they go again. It was vaguely appropriate that the planet based machine tasked with running the various forges and smelters and just generally managing the core affairs of the facility wouldn't get along with the only one who ever got to leave the star system. That was one weird rivalry. You'd think they'd get along since they neatly complimented one another. But no, it seemed like they were built to be mortal enemies. It could not possibly have been a more uncomfortable place to be caught between them when they started going at it. Honestly? He just counted the days until they finally started shooting at each other.

"Geez. And then you wonder why I don't like NOT being on space walks. Honestly if I could I'd go burn the house down. But nooooo, maybe if you defunct psychopaths didn't keep me around here so long,..." "Aw, but we loves you! You're nice, and cool, and smart, and you defragment out hard drives!" "Yeah, I guess you're right. I suppose I am good at my job,... what would you guys do without me and opposable thumbs? I guess you guys really need me badly,..."
"Oh, you say that now, but wait until you seem my new grabby hands! They're mounted on long duralloy tendrils with an infinite range of flexibility! If things work out I'll be able to service you-"
"GODAMIT STOP BEING CREEPY." >:V

Well. Accepted, of course. You might not think so, but the app does tell me quite a bit. Harkback Union just started something up, not sure if you'd like to join?

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=354597&start=75
Khasinkonia wrote:

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:19 pm

I come bearing a RP!

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=365546
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:59 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:I come bearing a RP!

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=365546

I come bearing news of broken links!
Khasinkonia wrote:

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:09 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=365546

Oh? Works for me?

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:17 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:I come bearing news of broken links!

Oh? Works for me?

Same. :eyebrow:
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Excidium Planetis
Powerbroker

Founded: May 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Excidium Planetis » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:19 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=365546

It worked for me...
Current Ambassador: Adelia Meritt
Ex-Ambassador: Cornelia Schultz, author of GA#355 and GA#368.
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Digital Network Defence is pretty meh
Tier 9 nation, according to my index.Made of nomadic fleets.

News: AI wins Dawn Fleet election for High Counselor.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:25 pm

Dunno why. Somebody mind telling me what the name of the RP is so I can look for it manually?
Khasinkonia wrote:

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:26 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:Dunno why. Somebody mind telling me what the name of the RP is so I can look for it manually?

Homeworld- should be in the top few pages of P2TM.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse