NATION

PASSWORD

PL: The EPIC OOC XI [closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:19 pm

Everything was burning.

Bran's eyes flickered back and forth, as he sat huddled in the cellar. Smoke wafted down the stairs, along with a token amount of light from the crack under the door. He couldn't see anything outside, but the smell hung in the air. He could tell what was happening. The Rebels were storming the city. From what had started as a small insurgency of a few Soviet holdouts, quickly spiraled out of control into a full-blown civil war.

He'd absorbed what he heard and saw, which wasn't much. A patrol of soldiers would be bombed one week, or maybe a government air-patrol would fly by the next. His parents never seemed to be worried about it. They lived in the capitol, hundreds of miles from the front-lines.

"Bring them out, now!" He heard a voice shout hoarsely, muffled through the thin, cracked windows of the basement. "The scum will know justice!"

Once the front-lines began to fall apart, things became more dire. Food started to rapidly vanish from the table (Yet Bran's mother still found a way to make waffles every week or so), and power was even cut for a few days a week. The war finally reached them when a bomb went off under a government BMP parked down the street, as Bran and his sister were playing in the snow outside. They'd barely made it out of the blast, on account of a rabbit attracting their attention away from the blast. It was a lucky break, but it brought the war to their front door, nearly literally.

His teeth chattered, Bran's frail body huddled up next to the old heater, sweatshirt blackened with soot. "M-mom? Dad?" He asked into the darkness. His parents still hadn't joined him in the basement to hide. Where were they? They said they'd come down! They just needed to hide their belongings!

And now the rebels were victorious. It'd only been weeks after the bombing, and the rebels were already in a position to storm the capitol. The Army had either retreated to the north, falling back to the island of Sarima. The only forces left in Brangrad were token amounts of National Guardsmen, and a few police officers who were either too scared to abandon their posts, or were acting on some sort of sense of patriotism for the collapsing democracy. President Maksov had committed suicide earlier in the morning by blowing his brains out onto the flag (And walls, and floor), and Ministers and Parliament were shot down as they fled the country in an Air Force transport. The rebels were victorious, and had begun to sack the city.

The young boy, no older than 6, remained hidden. His eyes were watering with fear, but he had to be strong! Like his country! He was named after it, after all. His parents had lovingly named the boy after the country during the Velvet Revolutions of 1988, and 89, where Branriechians all across the nation rose up against their Soviet Oppressors at the end of the cold war.

Like his country, Bran was finding it hard to feel courage. He pushed himself further into the wall, his back pressed into the uneven bricks, digging into his taught skin wrapped over his gaunt form.

"Drag the rats out! That's it!" The raspy voice shouted again, jubilantly. "Bourgeoisie pieces of shit!" Another shouted.

Bran's ears perked up, his eyes widening, only increasing the flow of tears as he stumbled up to his feet.

The boy limped over to the window, only a few inches tall, but a few feet wide. It was cracked down the middle, and a draft of cool air washed over his face. "N-no . . ." He whimpered. The limber forms of his parents sat, crumpled in the lawn. His mother's formerly stunning face, covered in blood and bruises, as the butt of a kalashnikov met her face, followed by the salty spray of one of the soldiers, spitting on each of his parents in turn.

"Lev and Sashina Nikanor." A man with a rather horrid peaked cap spoke as he paced back and forth in front of the couple. "You have been convicted by a Revolutionary Tribunal of interfering with Revolutionary Forces. The penalty is death."

His father's blackened (And purpled) face twisted into a look of horror.

"C'mon, dad . . . Get em'!" Bran whispered with as much vigor as he could manage. He knew his dad, and while he was a kind man, Lev Nikanor wouldn't take someone hitting Bran's mom! Was it just Bran trying to convince himself that things could still go alright?

"You lying sack of shit! We've done nothi-"

BANG!

Lev's body fell to the sidewalk, blood oozing from a hole in his forehead, staining the sidewalk, and soiling his mother's already ruined sundress. "Y-You bastards! Natiya! Bran! I'll always love you!" His mother screamed, before grunting in pain as her husband's body slumped back into her. She was out of breath, and as much as she wanted to resist, she breathed heavily as the rebel's commissar put a round into her chest, collapsing a lung, until she breathed no longer.

Bran, who still wanted to believe that things could still go alright, was crushed. His hopes might as well have been dragged out and shot too, for they died with his parents as the boy let himself fall back onto the floor.

A sharp pain jabbed into his head as he fell, and he let himself retreat into the sweet darkness of unconsciousness, his head colliding with the heater's edge.

And now we have the ultimate post to reference back to if Bran ever goes into how his parents died, I feel glad that I did that, and it's my first one-shot!
Last edited by The BranRiech on Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:13 am

After doing that Acid Spit one-shot, I feel inclined for yet another. Sadly, I won't be able to post it here.

By the way, for those who read it, do tell me what you thought.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:30 am

Tiltjuice wrote:Torsi - Sozewe
Agy - Opa Two

Code: Select all
[b][url=http://i.imgur.com/IKijear.png]Sozewe Oumech[/url][/b]

Sozewe, a cybernetic Sith Warrior obsessed with increasing his own power and finding eternal life, Sozewe is dedicated in his search. Despite his insane obsession and brutality as a Sith, Sozewe also still has some moral compass...[post=27147939]details[/post]

[b][url=http://www.igorstshirts.com/blog/conceptrobots/2013/mandryk/mandryk_03.jpg]Alpha Six-Three-B Outer-Patrol-A-Two ("Opa Two")[/url][/b]

A riot squad droid serving on a dust world, Opa Two knows only combat and is primarily interested in returning to Falkoss-IV and to his operator....[post=27275561]details[/post]

[floatleft][spoiler=NA][tab=20][/tab]

[b][url=http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z347/Jacob_Humphrey/ponyWithBackground-1.png]Sterling Venture[/url][/b]
A unicorn pony born and raised in Canterlot. He specializes in levitation magic and his talent...[post=27094638]details[/post]

[b][url=http://erebos26.tumblr.com/image/95396193273]Maghrl’laundersando’tamil’reumaur[/url][/b] (Maghrl)
A Squib Jedi Knight, obsessed with robotics, junk, and mechanical creations.... [post=27088305]details[/post][/spoiler][/floatleft]

[floatleft][spoiler=IJ][tab=20][/tab]

[b][url=http://i.imgur.com/wgPf1Qc.png?1]Enali[/url] [url=http://i.imgur.com/rS4zu7C.jpg]Archdreamer[/url][/b]
A young Dark Elf that has set out to make a name for herself. She'll readily take a variety of dependable adventurer jobs, or any well paying job under the table....[post=27163706]details[/post][/spoiler][/floatleft]

[floatleft][spoiler=Saleon][tab=20][/tab]

[b][url=https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOYm6u92DNFVLOURQKDsKWPiYCGxb-4OtDpN8daa8GKXE-Jz0NLQ]Astra Foriano[/url][/b]
A lone Mistress of the Light Brigade, her partner has disappeared without any warning, any messages, not even a change in mood. She could have told someone, but, in this instant, she took a leap into the unknown. That world is black and dark, but with only a lantern at her side and her wits, she enters...[post=27239187]details[/post][/spoiler][/floatleft]

Thanks Tilt!

The BranRiech wrote:
Everything was burning.

Bran's eyes flickered back and forth, as he sat huddled in the cellar. Smoke wafted down the stairs, along with a token amount of light from the crack under the door. He couldn't see anything outside, but the smell hung in the air. He could tell what was happening. The Rebels were storming the city. From what had started as a small insurgency of a few Soviet holdouts, quickly spiraled out of control into a full-blown civil war.

He'd absorbed what he heard and saw, which wasn't much. A patrol of soldiers would be bombed one week, or maybe a government air-patrol would fly by the next. His parents never seemed to be worried about it. They lived in the capitol, hundreds of miles from the front-lines.

"Bring them out, now!" He heard a voice shout hoarsely, muffled through the thin, cracked windows of the basement. "The scum will know justice!"

Once the front-lines began to fall apart, things became more dire. Food started to rapidly vanish from the table (Yet Bran's mother still found a way to make waffles every week or so), and power was even cut for a few days a week. The war finally reached them when a bomb went off under a government BMP parked down the street, as Bran and his sister were playing in the snow outside. They'd barely made it out of the blast, on account of a rabbit attracting their attention away from the blast. It was a lucky break, but it brought the war to their front door, nearly literally.

His teeth chattered, Bran's frail body huddled up next to the old heater, sweatshirt blackened with soot. "M-mom? Dad?" He asked into the darkness. His parents still hadn't joined him in the basement to hide. Where were they? They said they'd come down! They just needed to hide their belongings!

And now the rebels were victorious. It'd only been weeks after the bombing, and the rebels were already in a position to storm the capitol. The Army had either retreated to the north, falling back to the island of Sarima. The only forces left in Brangrad were token amounts of National Guardsmen, and a few police officers who were either too scared to abandon their posts, or were acting on some sort of sense of patriotism for the collapsing democracy. President Maksov had committed suicide earlier in the morning by blowing his brains out onto the flag (And walls, and floor), and Ministers and Parliament were shot down as they fled the country in an Air Force transport. The rebels were victorious, and had begun to sack the city.

The young boy, no older than 6, remained hidden. His eyes were watering with fear, but he had to be strong! Like his country! He was named after it, after all. His parents had lovingly named the boy after the country during the Velvet Revolutions of 1988, and 89, where Branriechians all across the nation rose up against their Soviet Oppressors at the end of the cold war.

Like his country, Bran was finding it hard to feel courage. He pushed himself further into the wall, his back pressed into the uneven bricks, digging into his taught skin wrapped over his gaunt form.

"Drag the rats out! That's it!" The raspy voice shouted again, jubilantly. "Bourgeoisie pieces of shit!" Another shouted.

Bran's ears perked up, his eyes widening, only increasing the flow of tears as he stumbled up to his feet.

The boy limped over to the window, only a few inches tall, but a few feet wide. It was cracked down the middle, and a draft of cool air washed over his face. "N-no . . ." He whimpered. The limber forms of his parents sat, crumpled in the lawn. His mother's formerly stunning face, covered in blood and bruises, as the butt of a kalashnikov met her face, followed by the salty spray of one of the soldiers, spitting on each of his parents in turn.

"Lev and Sashina Nikanor." A man with a rather horrid peaked cap spoke as he paced back and forth in front of the couple. "You have been convicted by a Revolutionary Tribunal of interfering with Revolutionary Forces. The penalty is death."

His father's blackened (And purpled) face twisted into a look of horror.

"C'mon, dad . . . Get em'!" Bran whispered with as much vigor as he could manage. He knew his dad, and while he was a kind man, Lev Nikanor wouldn't take someone hitting Bran's mom! Was it just Bran trying to convince himself that things could still go alright?

"You lying sack of shit! We've done nothi-"

BANG!

Lev's body fell to the sidewalk, blood oozing from a hole in his forehead, staining the sidewalk, and soiling his mother's already ruined sundress. "Y-You bastards! Natiya! Bran! I'll always love you!" His mother screamed, before grunting in pain as her husband's body slumped back into her. She was out of breath, and as much as she wanted to resist, she breathed heavily as the rebel's commissar put a round into her chest, collapsing a lung, until she breathed no longer.

Bran, who still wanted to believe that things could still go alright, was crushed. His hopes might as well have been dragged out and shot too, for they died with his parents as the boy let himself fall back onto the floor.

A sharp pain jabbed into his head as he fell, and he let himself retreat into the sweet darkness of unconsciousness, his head colliding with the heater's edge.

And now we have the ultimate post to reference back to if Bran ever goes into how his parents died, I feel glad that I did that, and it's my first one-shot!

Very nicely done.

Monfrox wrote:After doing that Acid Spit one-shot, I feel inclined for yet another. Sadly, I won't be able to post it here.

Can't read what isn't posted. :p
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:53 am

Been sitting at my computer for weeks and I've finally figured out why I've been so off. Adjusting from active college life to the nothingness at staying at home, I've turned back to old habits I've held on to for years. That is, consuming shit tons of online media for hours on end. But doing this again for days, weeks, messing up my sleep schedule in the process, I still feel empty. I try to fill this void by finding something else to latch onto. B my ADHD, quick consumption, and/or dissatisfaction causes me to try and find something else. And after a while, I've come to terms that me perpetuating my old habit to the extreme made me forget of the new habits and activities I've adopted from my college days. That is stuff that engages me with the offline world. Going to the gym, going shopping, meeting with friends at clubs, visiting family, parties, meetings, class, etc. Activities that engaged me with other human beings and made me feel like I've accomplished something of note. Fuck, I cooked gumbo for 3-4 hours and not once was my attention drawn away from watching that pot simmer until I add the spices at the correct moment (messed that up either way but whatever). And out of that four hours, I saw my dad pleased with my work and thanked me and I've felt more satisfied than if I spent those 4 hours consuming online media. I find myself asking my mom if we can go shopping out of a yearning to do things besides this. I miss that stuff and want to do more of it, because what I'm doing now isn't making me feel complete.

So now that I completed that blogpost that probably should go on tumblr or something, I'm gonna connect it to the OOC thread. I'm gonna take a break off NS. Whether for a couple days, a week, or more. I don't know. Not only for the reasons stated above, but I've felt like I've been too attached to the site as an output for myself and a place to occupy my attention, to the point where I check the site on a minute basis for something new for me to indulge and read. So I want to see if I can break this old habit and abstain myself for a while and come back without falling back into them. If not, it'll at least fill that empty feeling and I can come back refreshed. I'm gunning for the former though.

Kale is "technically" parked (in the club room but no follow-up has been done to clearly state so). If important plot things are gonna happen involving her, you can drag her about. I remember the magic meeting being planned. If its gonna happen while I'm away, she'll be there. Sorry if this messes up things. I assume it doesn't as I feel Kale is a minor character in the RP so far, so I don't take issue if plans don't really involve her. I'll still check the site periodically, but only be looking at important stuff. If there is something important, shoot me a TG and I'll be sure to check it.

So now, after I stayed up another night doing the same old shtick, I'm gonna do something different. Eggs for breakfast. Hopefully I don't fall asleep while making them. Good day to you all and see you... whenever.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:19 am

No problem, Carly. Return when you're feeling the RP itch. We'll be here.

Good luck! Here you are, wanting to engage in life again, while I sit here and bemoan the fact that life never gives me a long enough break to truly enjoy spending time online. Heh. I'm writing posts between work downloads.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:02 am

Also been getting to posts right now, taking long because I'm writing A LOT.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:58 am

SUPER POST! Will get to others soon.
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:56 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Monfrox wrote:After doing that Acid Spit one-shot, I feel inclined for yet another. Sadly, I won't be able to post it here.

Can't read what isn't posted. :p

No, I mean the other one. Page 110.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:24 pm

Will reply to Saleon, IJ and Bran later tonight.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:25 am

Post promised tomorrow.

Got that other one-shot written up mainly because I wanted to go with an idea and ended up running with it a bit too far into unsafe territory. Oh well, I enjoyed it.

Achievement

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:25 pm

Just got off work. They're finally giving us our hours back now that the assistant manager is getting promoted. Plus our department manager said he isn't picking up another one, so while the previous guy was pretty nice, my paycheck will be too once more.

Will post soon.
Last edited by Imperial--japan on Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Swith Witherward
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:46 pm

We're OP-less tonight. Cer was called in to work. And I'm not really in shape to hammer out posts. So... a delay, and apologies to anyone awaiting a reply tonight.

Do any residents hail from a high tech Confederation other than Septimus? If not, Volker will probably ask Dora if she'd mind knocking on Sep's door while giving her tour.
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

Highfort
Minister

Founded: May 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Highfort » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:59 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:We're OP-less tonight. Cer was called in to work. And I'm not really in shape to hammer out posts. So... a delay, and apologies to anyone awaiting a reply tonight.

Do any residents hail from a high tech Confederation other than Septimus? If not, Volker will probably ask Dora if she'd mind knocking on Sep's door while giving her tour.

Don't necessarily have to have Sep and Opa interact; although it does establish everyone in the Building as a VIP, I'm not sure how to write Sep's reaction right now and, in any case, he'd hardly be stable enough to give Opa proper orders.
First as tragedy, then as farce

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:31 pm

Highfort wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:We're OP-less tonight. Cer was called in to work. And I'm not really in shape to hammer out posts. So... a delay, and apologies to anyone awaiting a reply tonight.

Don't necessarily have to have Sep and Opa interact; although it does establish everyone in the Building as a VIP, I'm not sure how to write Sep's reaction right now and, in any case, he'd hardly be stable enough to give Opa proper orders.

If there's reason for Opa to know about Sep, Amanda can do the honors. She'll be at home momentary, and she usually introduces herself as one of Sep's advisors.
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:58 pm

Northwest Slobovia wrote:
Highfort wrote:

If there's reason for Opa to know about Sep, Amanda can do the honors. She'll be at home momentary, and she usually introduces herself as one of Sep's advisors.

Lemme know, all.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

New Aksarben
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:05 pm

Maghrl would technically fit that bill, The Republic is definitely more of a confederation of planets with the core under their direct control, and the further out the more semi-independent governments there are.

But its not called that and such, so probably not him :P

So probably better to go with Septimus.
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:14 pm

New Aksarben wrote:

Maghrl would technically fit that bill, The Republic is definitely more of a confederation of planets with the core under their direct control, and the further out the more semi-independent governments there are.

Sure, but Maghrl could try to take Opa apart. :P
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

New Aksarben
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:24 pm

Northwest Slobovia wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:Maghrl would technically fit that bill, The Republic is definitely more of a confederation of planets with the core under their direct control, and the further out the more semi-independent governments there are.

Sure, but Maghrl could try to take Opa apart. :P

Well, to be honest he might, but if requested he'd respect that request. Plus Opa technically isn't his, so he wouldn't deconstruct him :P
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:45 pm

Hope he's weathering it well.

None of my characters come from really high tech areas, though Kelly's armor was high-tech at the time. That's also way back in the 40's though sooooo...

Achievement

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:07 pm

As before, will post later tonight.
mumblemumblemumble

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:18 pm

Will be posting tomorrow.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:49 pm

From Drova's perspective, he comes from a high-tech world. :p

Where the main way to get around is either flying or minecarts, and where the newest big thing is radio.

Swith Witherward
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:52 pm

I dropped in a short Volker post to keep things moving.
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:59 pm

Sorry for the wait Bran and Prim, I'm getting to you.
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:01 pm

Giovenith wrote:Sorry for the wait Bran and Prim, I'm getting to you.

No worries.

I've been keeping myself entertained with ancient games from my childhood.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse