NATION

PASSWORD

Blake Holsey High (OOC/Closed/Rebooted)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Blake Holsey High (OOC/Closed/Rebooted)

Postby Corrian » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:30 pm

REBOOTED

There are 5 spots open for males, and 5 for females.

So, the basic concept of this is the standard high school-like RP I am sure you guys have all seen many different incarnations of on this forum repeatedly. Be it a school full of students who can turn into beasts, like vampires, werewolves, or whatever else people can come up with. Or ones where people are training to be super soldiers, or trying to train their superpowers like you're at an X-Men school, or to be the next great Wizard of Hogwarts. There are so many different types of school RP's on NationStates. So you're all probably thinking "Oh God, not another one", and I do that quite regularly when scrolling through RP sections, so yeah.

This one however I have decided to make more "normal". Now you're all probably thinking "Oh, this sounds boring, I have to deal with school every day!" (If you're of school age). But for one, I have found that RP's like this can sometimes be the best ones for making cool, potentially more normal everyday people, which I find to be some of the most entertaining people to play sometimes, instead of some silly super human or what have you, because you can make some interesting characters that way. For two, I didn't say it would be entirely normal. All I said was that it would be MORE normal. While it may not happen regularly because I suck at coming up with weird ideas, it is known that strange events can occur at this school (And unintentional Game of Thrones line appeared in here).

Which, if any of you know the source material where the name of the school comes from, you can get a general idea of what kind of weird stuff I mean. Also if you know the source material, you deserve a cookie. The source material was a big part of my childhood, along with various other different things (Yes, I had a weird childhood...). But mostly it is about a group of teenagers at a school getting to know each other and such, with weirdness thrown on the side.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that Blake Holsey High is also a boarding school, so all your characters should be coming here to go to school and be boarded at the same time. Everybody gets rooms, but you'll have to share a room with others of the same gender as you. Each room can hold up to two people, and are filled up even if not mentioned immediately due to the vacant NPC spot not being filled by a PC yet. Because this school fills up every year. It's actually really hard to get your kid into the school, because it fills up so quickly, so you have to be right on top of it if you want them to go here. The school has a standard school uniform, but they don't really seem to enforce that as a dress code, and is more of an optional uniform for you to wear if you feel like it, since school uniforms can be rather comfortable and nice looking (Or decent, anyway). For the most part, they seem to let you wear whatever the hell you want, though like with any normal school, there are obviously limits to what you should be allowed to wear. Like no walking into school with nothing but a thong, for example, unless you want to have a visit with the principal...And if the stereotypes have anything to say, that isn't a good thing. And yes, despite the fact the source material is pretty much a kids show, we can make it a little bit more of a "Grown up" version of the material (Within forum rules, obviously), more like how actual high school is.

The school can have stuff like your typical school clubs, or the school newspaper team or whatever. There is also sports, like basketball, football, baseball, and so on, and teams you can join for said sports. It may not really look like a school that would have that kind of stuff, but we can just pretend it does anyway for RP's sake. I'd say it is probably a pretty big school, so we can fit a lot of different types of stuff into it for the role play to be varied. There will also be the occasional school events, like school dances and such as that.

And as far as details with the sports itself are concerned, despite being a relatively small school (60 boarded students), the sports teams from the public high school tend to play games, and most likely practice here as well, so you get a lot of school traffic from the public high school at the boarding school as well. Both of the schools seems to have a pretty good relationship with each other. Not to mention that there isn't really enough people to fit an entire team of players from JUST the boarding school, the teams that play, they combine players from the public high school and the boarding school together, making the relationship between the two schools even closer together. Because otherwise, someone wanting to play American football at the boarding school may be the only one, and that would sorta limit them to what it is that they can actually do, since the likelihood of a 60 person school, 30 per gender, actually having enough students that want to play said sport would be next to nothing. So they ended up having most of the games hosted at the Blake Holsey High boarding school, and students from both of the schools work together in the same team. Of course, that does not eliminate competition. Aspen High School and Blake Holsey High School together have teams to be competitive against from other high schools from other nearby towns/cities, and such like that, and they can play games at either Blake Holsey High, or one of those schools. In other words, for a small school, it can get pretty hectic and busy with the amount of people going around there

The location decided for the school itself has been decided to be Aspen, Colorado, United States. So prepare for beautiful mountain scenery, probably a lot of snow because of the high elevation in the winter months, cold weather at times in the later months if my history of living in South Lake Tahoe, California is anything to go off of for places with high elevation (South Lake Tahoe was 6,000 foot elevation, this is 8,000), and if you're a character used to low elevation areas, possible minor elevation sickness until you get used to it. Should be some fun times ahead!

Oh, and it shall be the first day of school when the RP starts, so you can make it your students first day at the school or whatever you like. And the date will be September 5th, 2016.

Boarding School Pictures:
School Exterior:

Stairs:

Downstairs:

Basement:

RP Rules
1.Standard "No Godmodding" rule.
2.Be nice to each other. Except in the RP itself, go ahead and be an ass to each other if you like there.
3.What the OP says is the word of God (And any of his little minions), though God is perfectly fine with friendly discussions in disagreement with something God may do.
4.I'd prefer if you actually try and put effort into your posts, in a grammar, punctuation, and length sense. No one-liners (Or one sentence posts). Doesn't have to be super long, but please do make an effort to make a worthwhile post.

Co-Ops: Kyraina
Terintania

Student applications can pretty much be anyone that fits into high school age (14 to 17, depending on if you flunked a grade and needed to redo it or not). As far as teachers go, the subjects they can teach can probably just be your typical standard school electives or what have you. I've never actually been to school before so I'm not hugely smart when it comes to how a school actually functions...Jobs, the same for whatever jobs fit for a school beyond teachers

Application format. New, and much better and detailed version brought to you by TriStates, to enhance the feel of your characters greatly.
Code: Select all
[u] Character App[/u]
**(Erase words in parentheses when finishing app)**

[align=center][size=150]Needed Information[/size][/align]
[b]Name:[/b] (Pretty obvious.)

[b]Nickname:[/b] (Whats in a Alias? Everything. Make your guy or gal stick out from the Average Joe and Jill)

[b]Age:[/b]  (Also obvious. Your character’s age will define some things about them. What they like, what they remember, what they grew up with, and how they act now.)

[b]Sex:[/b] (Really obvious.)

[b]Gender:[/b] (Gender importance stands with how you want your character perceived. A tom girl is going to get a different reception than a stereotypical rough tough guy.)

[b]Picture Appearance:[/b] (Straight forward. Gives you and the other players a way to visualize the character.)

[b]Job Position:[/b] (For Teacher Characters only, though I guess some students could have a job as well)

[b]Abilities:[/b] (What can you do and why are you so special?)

[b]Origin:[/b] (Birth Date, Birthplace, Nationality, etc. Items that would be on your passport, or birth certificate.)

[b]Personality:[/b] (The life blood of your character.)

[b]Equipment:[/b] (What are you packing? Otherwise we'll just assume your characters wandering around naked and pennyless.)

[align=center][size=150]Suggested Information[/size][/align]
[b]Moral Alignment:[/b] ( How your character will most likely make a situation work, and how they will react to a situation by trying. [url=http://easydamus.com/lawfulgood.html]Basic DnD alignment grid[/url]. While chosen alignment will not rule black and white over choices, it should influence them strongly.)

[b]Blood Type:[/b] (A lot more neccesary than you think. If something unfortunate ( :twisted: ) were to happen, A+ Johnny can't just run and IV-up to AB- Jimmy. In which case Jimmys most likely fucked anyway, but you get the point.)

[b]Height, Weight, Body Type:[/b] (Pictures are nice, and give a view, but added stats are the cherry on sundays, the milk with cookies, and the presents with Christmas.)

[b]Distinguishing Marks:[/b] (Tattoos, piercings, scars, wounds etc. Make him/her stand out from the ordinary peon.)

[b]Bio/History:[/b] (If personality is the life blood of your character, this is its heart. A treatise on Life or War & Peace isn't required. But one, two, maybe a few grammatical paragraphs might be nice.)

[align=center][size=150]Additional Fun Stuff[/size][/align]
[b]Voice:[/b] (An interesting immersion technique that can add a little "OMF!" to your character. Like a few others on this list, it works with human memory and the senses, which make it all that more convincing. And if you don't care about that, well, just abuse it as chance to have [insert favorite person] voice act for you.)

[b]Personal Skills:[/b] (From talking well in public, athleticism, works well with their hands, or any little specialized skill a character is good at can influence who they are and where they are useful.)

[b]Sex Orientation: [/b](Because the world likes diversity, and so do RP's. Straight, Gay, Bisexual, Antisexual. What are they? This can effect who your character is, and how they react to people. Need specifics? Use the [url=http://www.kinseyinstitute.org/research/ak-hhscale.html]Kinsey Scale[/url])

[b]Likes:[/b] ( It’s a nice way of boxing in a character, and a good addition for yourself and others.)

[b]Dislikes:[/b]( It’s a nice way of boxing in a character, and a good addition for yourself and others.)

[b]Disorders & Handicaps:[/b]  (While having a perfectly sane character is fun in and of it’s own, using something that actually stifles your character in areas of life can give you some of that tension you look for, and something to actively work against without needing a villain.)

[b]Past Occupations:[/b] (People need money, objects, and things in the world and to have this you need a reason. What do you do for a paycheck?)

[b]Fears, Wishes, and Goals:[/b] (Each of these three things influence your characters.  Fears limit and control them disallowing them from certain activities and providing prejudice towards things or people.  Wishes are less like limits due to fear, and more along the line of a way to coax a character towards a goal. Goals are stronger than wishes, and thus can cause more problems.)

[b]Theme Song:[/b] (For those aurally minded, or just dramatic like me, a song is always nice. Gives ambiance and adds atmosphere to your character.)

[b]Scent: [/b] (Weird? Maybe. But scent is memory. Think about it. If you smell like gasoline, people might think of gas stations or fire and all that comes with it good or bad. Tobacco might make someone think negative thoughts, or another person of someone they love. Alcohol, mint gum, lotion, perfume, sweat, or anything else is going to add individuality and connection to your character.)

Downstairs Bedroom Section 1, to the left of the front door behind a wooden door underneath the stairs. Female dormitories on the left of the hallway, and the male dormitories on the right:
Female Dormitories 1-5:
Room #1: Karlee Carlin and Brooke Dracone
Room #2: Rachel Foxx and Violet Black
Room #3: Savannah Dracone and Alice Korosec
Room #4:
Room #5: Lia Robertson and Alexandra Courtney

Male Dormitories 6-10:
Room #6: Alastair Hunter and Drake Dracone
Room #7: Knox Dracone and Felix Harsborg
Room #8:
Room #9: Skylar Dracone and Sylar Dracone
Room #10: Cameron Marks

Downstairs Bedroom Section 2, to the right of the front door behind a wooden door underneath the other set of stairs Female dormitories on the left of the hallway, and the male dormitories on the right:
Female Dormitories 11-15:
Room #11: Agatha Amalric
Room #12: April Chetwynd
Room #13: Julianna Maurais-Létourneau and Astier Antoine
Room #14: Konayama Miyuki and Rachael Callaham
Room #15: Ella Birkett and Jane Parker

Male Dormitories 16-20:
Room #16: Joseph Knight and Allison Knight
Room #17: Jake Kyle and David Adams
Room #18: Dylan McCoy and Zeke Koslov
Room #19: William McCoy and Sam McCrory
Room #20: Logan Keaton Cavanaugh and Slater Pascel

Upstairs Bedroom Section, accessed by going to the left or right of the front door by going up the stairs. Female dormitories face the front of the school, and the male dormitories face the back of the school (Both with a view!):
Female Dormitories 21-25:
Room #21: Sasha Brierley and Megan Johnson
Room #22: Ariana Donovan and Victoria Strummer
Room #23: Willow Malcomson and Erin Sarenda
Room #24: Jenna Jane
Room #25: Cassandra Goldberg and Ava Dahl

Male Dormitories 26-30:
Room #26: Joseph Bridges and Oskar Weichselbraun
Room #27: Elliot van Thykos and Seth Verlaine
Room #28: Marko Kazaski
Room #29: Eric Stevens
Room #30: Peter Kowalski and Christian McGraw

Students
Agatha Amalric (Corrian)
Alastair Hunter (Fabulous Rainicorns)
Alexandra Courtney (New Flattnerk)
Alice Korosec (Transoxthraxia)
Allison Knight (Kyraina)
April Chetwynd (Corrian)
Ariana Donovan (Corrian)
Astier Antoine (Captain Albert Alexander Hamilton)
Ava Dahl (Viretis)
Brooke Dracone (Terintania)
Cameron Marks (Apror)
Cassandra Goldberg (Corrian)
Christian McGraw (United Islands of Polis)
David Adams (Kyraina)
Drake Dracone (Terintania)
Dylan McCoy (Corrian)
Ella Birkett (Corrian)
Elliot van Thykos (Fabulous Rainicorns)
Eric Stevens (New Flattnerk)
Erin Sarenda (Elejamie)
Felix Harsborg (New Antonalia)
Jake Kyle (Terintania)
Jane Parker (United Human Planets)
Jenna Jane (Corrian)
Joseph Bridges (Kyraina)
Joseph Knight (Kyraina)
Julianna Maurais-Létourneau (North Daecon)
Karlee Carlin (Corrian)
Knox Dracone (Terintania)
Konayama Miyuki (Relikai)
Lia Robertson (Corrian)
Logan Keaton Cavanaugh (North Daecon)
Marko Kazaski (Relikai)
Megan Johnson (Kyraina)
Peter Kowalski (Elejamie)
Rachael Callaham (Sammuramat)
Rachel Foxx (Corrian)
Sam McCrory (The V O I D)
Sasha Brierley (Kylantha)
Savannah Dracone (Terintania)
Seth Verlaine (Kylantha)
Skylar Dracone (Terintania)
Slater Pascel (Terintania)
Sylar Dracone (Terintania)
Victoria Strummer (Corrian)
Violet Black (Westeastern Dicantia)
William McCoy (Corrian)
Willow Malcomson (Corrian)
Zeke Koslov (Viretis)

Teachers/Staff
Administration Department
Headmaster/Headmistress: Gideon Burke (Corrian)
Deputy Headmaster/Headmistress: Emmy Walker (Corrian)
Director of Security: John Jenson (Kyraina)

English Department
~English Literature
~English Writing & Grammar

Classic & Modern Language
~ Latin
~ Greek
~ German Liisi Saar (Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg)
~ French
~ Spanish

Phys-Ed Department
~Football Dirk Bridges (Kyraina)
~Baseball
~Basketball
~Soccer
~Track & Field
General PE : Leroy Talisman (Terintania)

History Department
~U.S. History: William Cormack McNashley (North Daecon)
~World History: Dirk Bridges (Kyraina)
~Colorado State History:

Mathematics Department
~Algebra Tanner Mars (Kyraina)
~Geometry Tanner Mars (Kyraina)
~Pre-Calc/Calc Tanner Mars (Kyraina)

Science Department (All taken by OP)
~Biology: Professor Z (Corrian)
~Chemistry: Professor Z (Corrian)
~Physics: Professor Z (Corrian)
~Anatomy & Physiology: Professor Z (Corrian)

Electives
~Music: Maisie Moreno (Corrian)
~Drama:

Random Staff Department
~Janitor: The Janitor (Corrian)
~Translator: James Clark (Fabulous Rainicorns)
-Nurse: Konayama Haruna (Relikai)
-Therapist:

Additional Information:
*A Teacher application can cover all the subdivisions within that same department if the player applying so wishes it. Example: (A Science Department application could teach one, two, or all of the subjects stated underneath the given department)
*Positions not filled by the IC start date will be delegated to Secondary Character or NPC status. The former will have the Co-Op's or OP control, handle and monitor until a player applies for the position.

World building section:
Aspen Valley High School
Aspen Valley High School is the high school of Aspen, Colorado, and is renown for being a high quality high school with a high standard of education. It's considered to be one of the best in Colorado, and possibly United States. It doesn't have your typical standard high school formula, either, and is considered an "alternate education" school, which is most likely the reason it is as highly praised as it is since the education system usually sucks. it is the public school of the town, in comparison to the boarding school of Blake Holsey High. The most reason for this to exist here is for possible friends of our characters that they know from the public school, and in some cases, a possible binding of the two. Like friends from this school hosting parties that our characters go to, and such like that.

Notable Students (All Aspen Valley High, as the ones from Blake Holsey High are all main ones):
Blake Myles (Corrian)
Elizabeth "Effy" Walker (Corrian)
Jane Liberato (Corrian)
Kennedy O'Loughlin (Elejamie)
Olivia Feldman (Corrian)
Tyler Kingman (Kyraina)

Random Characters In General
Adrian Martinovic. Police Officer (Elejamie)
Dan Burkhart. Police Officer (Kyraina)
Derrick Mitchner. Police Officer (North Daecon)
Doug Townsend Professional racecar driver (Kyraina)
James Townsend Retired racecar driver (Kyraina)
Mike Kowalski. Peter's brother (Elejamie)
Takarei Jiroha. Miyuki's Manager/Agent (Relikai)
Last edited by Corrian on Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:44 pm, edited 93 times in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:31 pm

Last edited by Corrian on Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:55 pm, edited 7 times in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:33 pm

My Staff and Teachers
Teacher/Staff One
Name: Zachary, or more commonly referred to as Professor Z, or Zach. Nobody seems to actually know his last name.
Nickname: Professor Z is probably the closest thing he has to a nickname
Sex: Male
Gender: Honestly, I have no idea, but I'd just go with cisgender.
Picture Appearance:
ImageImage

Job Position: General Science Teacher. He tries to teach it all. Physics, biology, whatever.
Abilities: Be the most awesome teacher ever.

Seriously, being good at science, pretty much.
Origin: December 21st, 1982, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Personality: Skipping this so you can see what they're like in RP form.
Bio: Zachary had been into science related stuff since he was just a wee little lad, and as he grew older and older, he decided that not only did he love science, he loved telling others about science related stuff. Which evolved into his decision to be a science teacher, teaching young little minds about the greatness of science, and thinking with portal-wait...

Which evolved into his decision to be a science teacher, teaching young little minds about the greatness that is science. He always loved watching kids and teenagers fascinating over anything science related, be it vortexes, black holes, chemicals, and so on. All that mattered to him was kids loving science as much as he did as a child. Not everyone enjoyed his science class, that was a known fact, but he always tried to encourage them all to the enjoyment that was science, anyway. Eventually this career path led him to this crazy school...Or soon to be crazy school. This is his first year teaching at this particular school, the previous science teacher quitting the job to go elsewhere.
Equipment: To go the easy route, since honestly I don't care about a lot of serious detail with my teachers, science supplies. Lots, and lots of science supplies.

Teacher/Staff Two
Name: Maisie Moreno
Nickname: Probably various things her students call her
Sex: Female
Picture Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Job Position: Music teacher
Abilities: Pretty much born with an instrument in her arms, so she can play quite well since forever. This quickly became a hobby of hers that turned into a career
Origin: February 11th, 1986, Denver, Colorado, United States
Bio: As you could probably gather by her career choice, Maisie had a love for music. She always found herself listening to a wide range of music, and always enjoyed listening to the latest creative bands, or digging up old creative albums. While she doesn't really care what her students listen to in their own time, she does encourage them to try and experiment with their tastes and evolve out of their comfort zones, because she thinks it can be seriously rewarding to get out of your comfort zone, even if it is just in the entertainment realm. Though she encourages that in real life scenarios, too. In her class at this school, which she has been a part of for a while now, she has students experiment with many different types of instruments, beyond your standards like acoustic guitar, hand drums, electric guitar, drums in general, violin, or whatever school stuff usually gives you. She likes them to see the beauty in instruments from all around the world, and the unique sounds they have. She believes that respect with different styles of sound in music can also lead to more respect for different cultures elsewhere, as well. Her music classes can certainly be interesting...and maybe a little preachy but the school doesn't seem to care.
Equipment: Lots of various different types of instruments from around the world. She appears to sorta collect them, and uses them in her class for something different than simply having the standard acoustic guitar or hand drums.

Teacher/Staff Three
Name: Gideon Burke
Nickname: Principal Serious, and whatever other names students come up with.
Picture Appearance:
ImageImage

Job Position: Principal
Abilities: Being an uptight ass?
Origin: May 14th, 1973, Seattle, Washington, United States
Bio: Almost everyone at the school seems to be intimidated by the principal, because he is almost always acting super serious about everything. Students have tried to lighten him up multiple times for laughing purposes, but it usually ends up with him telling thme they have better things to do. Some people consider the principal to be questionable, wondering if he has some dark secret, because to them he acts like some weird, dark, cold serial killer or something. At least someone way too bitter to be running a school. Whatever it is, his dark nature certainly helps students behave better, in fear of having to visit the principal face to face...At least there is the vice principal...
Equipment: Items: Principal things, like endless walls of papers, phone calls, and blah blah.

Teacher/Staff Four
Name: Emmy Walker
Nickname: Grandma Walker, Grandma, stuff like that, though I'm sure she gets bad nicknames too.
Picture Appearance:

Job Position: Vice Principal
Abilities: Being awesome
Origin: August 4th, 1939, Los Angeles, California, United States of "Murica
Bio: Emmy comes off as the Grandma that almost everyone wished they had, and to many students at the school, she comes off as a sort of Grandma figure to them. She is known for giving students advice that you would probably expect from your Grandma, and is very observant of the activities going on around her at the school. She has a lot of life experience, and had been in high school herself once, so she knows when people give off certain vibes. So don't be surprised that if you clearly upset someone who totally has a crush on you, that she might come over and say something, and depending the situation, in her playful manner. While the principal tended to make people step to the side when he walked the halls, she tends to give off a much more warming atmosphere for them all. She seems to care about each and every one of the students equally, even if some may try and be annoying to her. If they need advice, she tries and give it to them, and students have been known to even go out of their way to get advice from her
Equipment: A cane, because she has issues standing up properly without one now. That's about it.

Teacher[/Staff Five
Name: He just gets referred to as "The Janitor"
Nickname: He's new to this school this year, but he'll probably get called things like "Weirdo", "Weird", and just "The Janitor", since nobody knows his name.
Picture Appearance:

Job Position: Janitor
Abilities: Mopping, taking out trash, ect...
Origin: Unknown
Personality: You'll see
Equipment: Bucket, mop, brooms...

Minor Characters (Possibly non-related to the school directly)
Name: Blake Myles

Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Summary of Character: Goes to Aspen High School. As far as he goes, he's...questionable. He's the type that just gives you an off vibe just the way that he talks to you. It's hard to entirely pinpoint what exactly, but he just always comes off like he has an agenda behind the things that he is doing that he doesn't reveal to anyone, just by his mannerisms and the way that he acts, if you end up being able to even identify them (Depending on the type of person). He may come off as nice, though even when he does, you don't tend to really believe it. And he doesn't come off as nice all the time, either, oftentimes not remotely hiding it. As if to make things worse, he has a gang on his side, a gang of his from a gathering of people at Aspen High School that he influenced somehow or openly supported him. And they're not known as particularly the friendliest gang. They're also in a bit of the drug industry, though that is obviously stuff they got involved in outside of school itself. A bit of money that they make on the side. And to top it all off, he is Scottish with a very distinct Scottish accent.

Name: Elizabeth "Effy" Walker
Age 16
Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Summary of Character: Elizabeth is the care free sort that seems to think of the world as one giant playground more than actually giving a shit about anything in her life. She regularly blows off school, yet somehow hasn't been explored, nor have gotten terrible grades. Not good grades, probably averaging a C, but somehow not entirely flunking altogether despite seemingly not caring half the time. She prefers to party and screw around (Potentially figuratively and literally), and seems to have little to no attachment to people or the world. They're fun to mess around with, but as a friendship sort of thing? Yeah, not really. She has no loyalty to anyone nor does she seem to care to, preferring disconnect from attachment to people because all people did was disappoint you, over and over again, because people tended to be stupid. Of course, while ending up thinking nobody was worth the time to be attached to, she effectively became someone herself who was unreliable and tended to disappoint anyone who may have an interest in her...But she had begun to get a reputation for this sort of thing, so people learned not to actually get attached to her too much, since all she did was pretend everything was a game almost and fuck over everyone's emotions.

Name: Jane Liberato
Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Summary of Character: Also attends Aspen Valley High School, and is Ariana and Olivia's friend. They're pretty much a trio of friends. They hang out and talk about boys and boring stuff like that a lot of the time, and party together. That's about how far their friendship goes. If you want a walking stereotype, Jane is probably it. She's pretty, popular, blonde, and loves to party and get wasted. And most likely have sex as well. She does cling onto boys all the time, after all. She loved boys. Especially the hot ones. Them being popular didn't particularly matter, though. So yeah, you can pretty much guess her character overall

Name: Olivia Feldman
Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Summary of Character: Olivia is a friend of Ariana's from Aspen Valley High School, and is usually the one who hosts the parties that her, and Ariana's little gang of friends (Plus whoever else they end up dragging along) go to. Olivia has decently wealthy parents, for one. But she's not exactly a fan of them, either. They go on vacations regularly, though, so she hosts parties while they're gone to spite them, at least in recent months, and surprisingly hasn't been caught yet by some slip up or something. Like, I dunno, her parents coming home early, being too drunk to clean up, or forgetting to clean up after the party or something like that. Personality wise, she's not overly noteworthy. She's kinda just there. Despite fitting into the pretty popular blonde girl stereotype, just like her friend Jane (Though her friend fits into it even more), she strangely, even though she is popular on some level, has had issues finding anyone she deems good for her, so she feels kinda secluded at parties even though she's the host of them.
Last edited by Corrian on Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:34 pm, edited 12 times in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Fabulous Rainicorns
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fabulous Rainicorns » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:22 pm

I'll be rejoining. Just have to decide who to keep using and who to add. I know I definitely won't be using Harry. Unsure on Elliot.
Call me Jake or Jay| Pronouns: he/him/his
HYDRA PFC | The Chaos Brigade PFC

Never let them take the light behind your eyes - My Chemical Romance

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:25 pm

I'm going to slowly add my people into here, like one app at a time, so I can link them instead of putting the whole app into my post. Because last time I ran out of room after like 6 apps, because of how big they are...(As in, I hit the character limit...)
My Last.FM and RYM

Fabulous Rainicorns
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Fabulous Rainicorns » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:04 pm

Needed Information

Name: Alastair Hunter

Nickname: Alli (but only to be used by James and close friends

Sex: female

Picture Appearance:Image

Job Position: none

Abilities: Unable to forget anything, which he hates

Origin: DOB: 07/07/1997, a small town outside Tokyo, Japan

Personality: He is very slow to trust. He hates change and is a creature of habit. He doesn't like large crowds or other people and doesn't work well with others. He gets stressed very easily and is shy, creative, and musical. Tends to keep emotions bottled up inside until he can't take it anymore. Feels like everyone else hates him for being different. Expresses himself through art, music, and poetry. His greatest wish is to be able to talk.

Equipment: Android phone
Laptop and drawing tablet
Assorted drawing materials
Notebooks
Calligraphy pen and ink
Headphones
Clothes
CDs and CD player
Probably some kind of sharp object that could be passed off as art supplies

Suggested Information

Blood Type: B+

Height, Weight, Body Type: 5'9", 130 lbs, thin

Distinguishing Marks: His arms are covered in scars, most self inflicted. He remembers clearly where each of them came from. There is a long scar on what is left of his right leg and a long jagged scar on the left side of his chest.

Bio/History: (If personality is the life blood of your character, this is its heart. A treatise on Life or War & Peace isn't required. But one, two, maybe a few grammatical paragraphs might be nice.)

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: Who knows. He can't talk.

Personal Skills: drawing, playing stringed and percussion instruments.

Sex Orientation: demi-homoromantic, grey-asexual

Dislikes: large crowds, people, his birth name

Disorders & Handicaps: Depression
Heart arrhythmia
Missing lower right leg
Asthma
Food allergies including gluten, nuts, milk, and eggs.

Past Occupations: none yet

Fears, Wishes, and Goals:
Fears: large crowds, being around people, women, tall men, getting to close to someone and then losing them
Wishes: to have been assigned male at birth, to be able to talk
Goals: be able to medically transition, be able to talk

Theme Song: Try to Be Hopeful - The Spook School

Scent: horses

Needed Information

Name: Elliot van Thykos

Nickname: some people call him Ellie, which he hates because it's too close to his birth name.

Sex: female

Picture Appearance: Not up to my standards, but this is really old. Image

Job Position: none

Abilities: He's really good at doing makeup, but he won't admit it. He's a skilled gardener, which he also won't admit. He feels like all the things he's good at are too feminine, and he won't be perceived as male if he's open about them.

Origin: his birthday is November 19, 1998

Personality: he's kind and very loyal, but slow to trust. He'll always stand up for anyone who needs it, even if it results in him getting hurt. He tries to be friendly and positive, but when people view him as female, he gets angry and depressed. He can be very talkative, but when he's feeling dysphoric, he's often silent.

Equipment:
Clothes
Books
Headphones
Speakers
iPod
Lots of makeup, which he keeps hidden
A couple of his favorite plants
Chest binder, which he rarely ever takes off.
Hat, goggles, vest, lots of belts, and anything else he would need to cosplay as male Rabbit from Steam Powered Giraffe.
Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: no idea

Blood Type: I haven't figured it out yet, so we'll just say he doesn't know.

Height, Weight, Body Type: 5'5", 140 lbs

Distinguishing marks: narrow scars on his wrists from when he used to cut himself

Bio/History: Elliot has always known he was male, but he was constantly being told he was female. Eventually he gave up on telling people he was male. He was bullied a lot for dressing too masculine, and as his body became increasingly feminine, he became very depressed. He started cutting himself, and when he was 15, he attempted suicide. His parents wanted to know why, and he ended up coming out to them. His parents didn't accept him, and when they sent him to a therapist, she suggested that he go away for awhile and they agreed. At the beginning of the new school year, he came here.

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: Lucas Silveira

Personal Skills: he's good at makeup and gardening

Sex Orientation: Questioning, but leaning towards gay, asexual

Plants
Makeup
The color pink

Dislikes:
People who hate other people for any reason
Dresses
Feminine clothes
Being seen as female

Disorders & Handicaps: depression

Past Occupations: none

Fears:
Spiders, that kind of thing.

Wishes:
He wishes he had been born with a male body
He also wishes his parents would accept him

Goals:
Fully transition and be seen as male by everyone

Theme song: Black Me Out - Against Me

Music likes:
Against Me
The Cliks
Steam Powered Giraffe
Devo
Nickelback
Adept
Probably lots of other stuff I can't think of right now.

Scent: I have no idea, but probably mehron makeup if he's been cosplaying recently.

Name: James Owen Clark

Nickname: friends call him Jimmy, some students call him Mr. Clark

Sex: male

Gender: mainly male, but possibly a bit of fluidity to agender or neutral. No Dysphoria.

Picture Appearance: (Straight forward. Gives you and the other players a way to visualize the character.)

No images of him right now. I'll try to draw one later, or I may just find a picture that looks somewhat like him.

Job Position: translator for Sairo

Abilities: good memory for sign language and Chinese characters

Origin: 02/09/81

Personality: he is quiet and serious, often somewhat of an outcast. He is frequently alone when not working, usually scribbling lyrics or chords in a notebook. He enjoys being alone, and he almost never gets lonely. He isn't shy, he just doesn't talk more than is needed.

Equipment:
Clothes, mostly black
Notebooks and pens and pencils
Clarinet
Flute
Acoustic and electric guitars, guitar picks, amps, spare strings
Android phone
Mac laptop

Suggested Information

Blood Type: A-

Height, Weight, Body Type: 6'3", 163 lbs

Distinguishing Marks: deathbat tattoo on his left ankle, one piercing in his left ear.

Bio/History: when James was 7, he got his first guitar, and he's been writing songs since then. He joined a band when he was 15, but they broke up when the bassist died of a drug overdose. His mother pressured him to play a "worthwhile" instrument, so he joined marching band, playing the flute or clarinet, whichever was needed. He joined another band in college, but quit when the rest if the band dropped out of college to tour. He completed college, and taught band for awhile, also becoming certified as a sign language interpreter. He came out as gay a year after he began teaching band, and was fired. He had a variety of other jobs, as well as some time touring with another band, before he ended up at this school as an interpreter for Sairo.

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: Sounds like James Clark from Throw the Fight (I'll link something later.)

Personal Skills: playing instruments, sign language, speaking Chinese.

Sex Orientation: gay

Likes: music, playing instruments, sign language, Chinese, poetry, learning

Dislikes: people

Disorders & Handicaps: poor vision, nearly blind without glasses or contacts.

Past Occupations: band teacher, playing guitar in a band, sign language interpreter, Chinese translator

Fears: getting too close to someone and then losing them, going blind
Wishes: to be happy and find a nice man to marry.
Goals: release a solo album

Theme Song: Dear God - Avenged Sevenfold

Music taste:
Avenged Sevenfold, Throw the Fight, Against Me, and Alice in Chains are his favorites, but he'll listen to nearly everything. His favorite albums are Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold, Dirt by Alice in Chains, and Pretty Hate Machine by Nine Inch Nails.
Last edited by Fabulous Rainicorns on Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:36 pm

Accepted, of course!
My Last.FM and RYM

Fabulous Rainicorns
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Fabulous Rainicorns » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:51 pm

Got a couple more characters I might add. Maybe I should be really adventurous and add a cis person. Or a girl.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:59 pm

Fabulous Rainicorns wrote:Got a couple more characters I might add. Maybe I should be really adventurous and add a cis person. Or a girl.

Up to you. Being adventurous and/or challenging yourself is always fun in RP's.
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:26 pm

First character, which is me re adding one.

Name: April Chetwynd

Nickname: Nothing of note that I can think of

Gender: Cisgender, but maybe partially questioning at times. Though overall she appears pretty girly.

Picture Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Job Position: None

Abilities: Uh...can't think of anything.

Origin: August 20th, 2001, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Personality: I almost think her personality has been described at this point, around the app. But she seems to be fairly nice, kind, and sweet in her own way. She's a bit quiet, and shy, but she doesn't seem to be overly shy because other times she has little issues with starting conversations with people or talking with them. It seems to be more of an introverted shyness then shyness that affects her capabilities of being able to socialize properly. That doesn't mean she's the most sociable, but she's not terrible with it. Is a rather anxious and negative person to be around, but not in a way that you can just get rid of like some annoying negative people, just from her mental issues. She doesn't seem to get angry much or anything like that. Not much else to say.

Equipment: 1.Makeup, mostly in attempt to make herself feel better about her appearance, but it doesn't usually work and just makes her see more flaws in herself.
2.Typical stuff
3.Computer (Laptop) for research purposes, as her parents put it. Though she uses it for more then that
4.Headphones
5.IPhone
6.Normal things anyone has

Clothes: This, this, this, this, and this

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: Lawful Good

Blood Type: AB

Height, Weight, Body Type: 5'6", underweight (Probably like 17 or something, not sure what underweight is for her height), a bit too skinny and as body types go, probably between the small petite body build and the more bigger body types (Like, you know, not overweight but a little bigger), so pretty much normal.

Distinguishing Marks: A few scars from self-inflicted wounds she had done in the past, since she's had issues for a while. She doesn't seem to really self-harm herself anymore, though.

Bio/History: Related to her life story, there isn't much to be said that hasn't been written in some form elsewhere in the app. She's been at this school since she was 14, and has had her various issues since she was like 10, if not some of them younger. A lot of her issues are something that is usually caused by issues in life, but for the most part, hers just seemed to develop naturally, things naturally making her mind negative and such like that. Though her parents aren't great, so their bit of proper child development may have been a part of the issue. Still though, they are okay as parents. They're a bit out of touch with her life and her issues, but they're not awful parents, so there's that. They're just not great, either. And that is pretty much all there is to be said.

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: Liana Liberato

Personal Skills: Uh...she doesn't really have any noteworthy skills. She just hasn't really found anything yet, so, due to dealing with her own constant mental battle. She has some activities here and there she enjoys, but that's about it.

Sex Orientation: Heterosexual

Likes: Music, alcohol, parties to an extent, searching the Internet, reading, learning (But not school), so on and so forth

Dislikes: Her substance addiction issues, herself, school, bullies, people who try to be normal, party girls, jocks, typical pretty girls who think they're everything because of it (Amplified due to her own insecurities), so on and so forth (Could go on forever if I thought about it long enough)

Disorders & Handicaps: She has a pretty severe case of Avoidant Personality Disorder, which, as an example, is pretty much that she has super low self esteem, tends to be very self-conscious, has social issues, has a negative opinion on herself in general, sensitive to rejection/criticism, social anxiety, anxiety in general, self-inflicted loneliness, distances herself from emotional intimacy but at the same time, constantly thinks of close relationships and someone being there for her (Though most likely thinking that she isn't worthy of anyone), distrust of others, and so on. It's pretty miserable for her.

She also seems to have a minor case of body dysmorphic disorder and Anorexia nervosa, the first being a part of her distaste for her own appearance, the second being a part of this whole thing and her losing an appetite and sometimes intentionally not eating as if she thinks being skinnier will somehow make her more appealing, but she almost always realizes it won't and goes backwards again, but her mind continues to mess with her about it on a regular basis.

Also, unsurprisingly mixed with all of this, she has a certain level of depression as well. As the above says, the level of distress she can have is at the level of major depressive disorder at times, though she doesn't seem to be all that suicidal most of the time. Not to say that she hasn't had her moments where everything bothering her wasn't so distressing that she thought she couldn't take it anymore and wanted to end it all, but it isn't entirely common.

And last of all, she has a bit of a substance abuse issue, which started from a few bad mistakes of trying to use said substances to make herself not think about all the stress, her appearance, herself, and so on, and she regrets it greatly, but it is easier said then done to just stop. Especially when you do have issues like she does, and sometimes you just want something to not think about everything. So it will probably take her a while to get over her addictions, but unlike Cassandra, she'll at least attempt to try.

Past Occupations: None

Fears: Has a fear of loud noises, fear of heights, bit of a social phobia, a fear of spiders, fear of thunder and lightning (Mostly because of the noise), fear of not being good enough or imperfection (Pretty much related to her issues), fear of total isolation from anyone, a fear of failure (And being judged for it), fear of bats (And most wildlife to be honest), fear of being trapped or closed in (aka claustrophobia), fear of cemeteries, fear of other peoples dogs, especially if they're big dogs, fear of making big decisions, a phobic obsession with a real or imaginary body defect, fear of crowds, fear of being laughed at by others, most likely because she'll take it wrongly even if it is harmless laughter (Doubtful), fear of sexual intercourse (But wouldn't mind a physically intimate relationship), fear of speaking in public, a fear of nudity (Is self-conscious), fear of unexpected physical contact (Even simply a touch on the arm), fear of mice and rats, fear of the dark, fear of being stared at (Probably assuming they're judging her somehow), fear of fire, fear of pornography, fear of mirrors because she hates seeing her own reflection in it, preferring not to think about what she looks like (Though she does all the time anyway, mirror reminding her or not), fear or reluctance of making or taking phone calls, especially depending on what it is, fear of pregnancy or the idea of being a parent whatsoever, and so forth.
Wishes: Maybe that she could get out of the pit that her mind seems to be in, and for there to be someone out there to care for her in a special way. Maybe graduate with a decent grade, if she can focus on school well enough. Beyond that, she hasn't had much ambition yet.
Goals: To fall in love, really. That's about it. Doesn't have any real amazing goals about going to college and getting a certain career path after high school or anything like that.

Theme Song: Nothing, as usual, comes to mind, despite knowing so many songs.

Music tastes: Solar Fields, Boards of Canada, Tycho, Aphex Twin, and uh....there's probably various minor things she likes that I can't think of but as far as stuff that seems most appropriate

for her realm, these ones seem the most likely.

Scent: Probably nothing too defining
Last edited by Corrian on Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Westeastern Dicantia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Westeastern Dicantia » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:08 am

Will rejoin soon. Glad to see this up and running again.
Call me Annika!
| she/her | 22 | Ill-informed transfemme socialist | leftvalues link
| check out the canon version of the lore here Dicantia (wip)

A relatively new, future tech, not empire that is totally the size of and acts a lot like one. Assimilation is voluntary and your territory has been pre-approved! The United Dicantia Directorate will be in contact soon!

Meryuma
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Meryuma » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:21 am

yeahh let's do this! Planning to port at least a couple of my characters from last time (likely with some slight alterations).
ᛋᛃᚢ - Social Justice Úlfheðinn
Potarius wrote:
Neo Arcad wrote:Gravity is a natural phenomenon by which physical bodies attract with a force proportional to their mass.

In layman's terms, orgy time.

Niur wrote: my soul has no soul.

Saint Clair Island wrote:The English language sucks. From now on, I will refer to the second definition of sexual as "fucktacular."

Trotskylvania wrote:Alternatively, we could go on an epic quest to Plato's Cave to find the legendary artifact, Ockham's Razor.

Norstal wrote:Gunpowder Plot: America.

Meryuma: "Well, I just hope these hyperboles don't...

*puts on sunglasses*

blow out of proportions."

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...so here's your future

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:40 am

Second character (Another one I'm bringing back)

Name: Ariana Donovan

Nickname: Because of the people she can tend to hang out with...Sexy, Hot Stuff, Baby, that sort of stuff...Though despite her personality, she doesn't actually seem to find this always very attractive from someone to say. She tends to think they should try harder than that to be impressive. Like, I dunno, making the joke I saw once that was "Mind if I Slytherin to bed with you?". I bet she'd appreciate clever flirty joke/pickup lines like that.

Gender: Girly girl, or something. Though even she doesn't go to entirely extreme levels in this regard. So she definitely sees herself as a girl, and the very standard idea of a woman that is supposed to be wearing makeup to look prettier and all that nonsense or whatever other gender stereotypes are out there. (I guess that means cisgender. Still doing research on this stuff)

Picture Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Abilities: Drama and art, her two class highlights, pretty much developed since she was a child. She did school plays when she was younger, and did art quite young as well. Otherwise she doesn't really do great, or terribly at school.

Origin: December 5th, 1999, Denver, Colorado, United States

Personality: She has been known to be a rather big flirt to pretty much any boy she deems attractive, though doesn't push the flirting too much if they don't like it. Is quite the party animal, which has already gotten her into trouble more than once by her parents, and a few other times from school officials at the boarding school. Other than getting into trouble from that sort of thing, she had a surprisingly clean record otherwise, not breaking into many places or causing problems on school grounds or something. So she had the personality where she wasn't against doing things she probably shouldn't, but at the same time could be fairly well behaved when she wasn't doing stupid stuff while partying too much. With her friendliness and kindness to others, though, she seems to vary. She doesn't really go out of her way to be nice to people, or friendly to them, but she doesn't really completely go out of her way to be an ass to them, either.

Equipment: Stuff:
1.Make-up
2.Jewelry
3.Cellphone
4.School supplies
5.Extra hygiene supplies compared to a normal person
6.Hairbrush
7.Blow dryer
8.Curling Iron
9.Other crap I can't think of
10.Her car.

Clothes: This, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: True Neutral

Blood Type: Doesn't know it herself, but it is A-

Height, Weight, Body Type: 5'8", 146 pounds, normal build, and a little bit on the skinny side

Distinguishing Marks: I'd say she probably has her ears pierced as well, but probably wears bigger earrings like the ones that hang down from your ears instead of little tiny ones that stick through your ear. Other than that, nothing really that noteworthy, though like any human being I'm sure she has some scars somewhere.

Bio/History: When she was 14, her parents decided to put her into a boarding school, and she didn't seem to mind one bit. In fact, she seemed to appreciate it, because now she could do whatever the hell she wanted without any consequences from her parents. Well, until the school officials phone her parents, anyway, but she is still less likely to have to deal with her parents. She never really liked her parents, so when they sent her off to boarding school, she had to pretend like she wasn't excited about that, because she knew if she acted excited about going to a school that was away from her parents most of the year, they'd probably change their mind just to spite her for her behavior. They always spited her for her behavior, which was partly why she disliked them so much. They were always getting her into trouble over the silliest things, so she decided to deal with school officials instead of her parents, which she found was easier to deal with than her parents. They did however funnel her lots of money a lot, so she could buy all the fancy clothes she liked, do more stuff that she liked like partying and going to clubs when she could, and buying a fairly nice car...

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: This

Personal Skills: Flirting (If the guy playing her can flirt properly...), coming up with pickup lines, acting from her drama class, artistic stuff related to drawing and painting and such, has an extra special skill at kissing, *Cough* probably has good skills in bed *Cough*, and...that's probably about it.

Sex Orientation: Undeniably heterosexual

Likes: New clothes, makeup, getting high (Sometimes), partying, flirting, kissing and making out, text messaging and getting boys phone numbers, boys in general (Doesn't matter their personality, as long as they are attractive and willing to accept her flirting), acting, painting/drawing/coloring. In some cases, trends. Pop music, dancing, popularity, getting attention (Especially from boys), breaking the rules here and there, sometimes slacking off, and so forth.

Dislikes: People who complain about things constantly, be it politics, the state of the world, religion, whatever. She thinks they should just seriously lighten up. Flaky people, people who complain about people sticking to trends and liking what they deem to be "Generic music", hipsters, people with a superioty complex, most "Fratboys" who won't shut up about how to get the most kills on a Call of Duty game (Though if they wanna flirt, then everything's good), people who take everything in the world so seriously (Kinda like myself...She probably wouldn't like me), and so on.

Disorders & Handicaps: Nothing specific I can think of, but considering that I don't think anyone is perfect, and that includes weird off personality traits, mental issue, physical issue, whatever, I am sure she has something off, just nothing overly noticeable. Everyone has something wrong with them if they want to believe it or not, even if it is minor. At least that is what I think.

Past Occupations: Worked at a few things like, well, lemonade stands, but that's really it.

Fears: Fear of spiders, a surprisingly standard fear despite the fact 80% of spiders can't even bite you, yet alone are they dangerous to you. Claustrophobia, fear of cemeteries due to watching too many dumb movies. Not sure if really a fear entirely, but doesn't seem to like thinking about marriage or any major commitments to others. Doesn't like the sight of blood, is scared of the idea of being stuck alone for too long, a fear of ants, mice/rats, and other stuff like that. Probably a lot of bugs in general. Probably various other ones that aren't really prominent enough most of the time to be mentioned. Is scared of the dark, especially if it is cloudy out or the weather feels ominous in general. And to fit into the whole commitment thing, a fear of "love", so to speak, except for maybe family love, though she doesn't seem to care all that much for her family either.
Wishes: To lose her virginity...
Nothing at the moment :)
Goals: To lose her virginity before she turns 17. Complete
She would like to star in a movie someday, even if it is a silly indie film or small part in a film. Also wouldn't mind to have her art featured somewhere. I guess the latter one of these is probably more of a wish than a goal.

Theme Song:
I'll put one here later if I can think of one

Music Taste: Lorde, Chvrches, Haim, Tatu, New Order, Purity Ring, AWOLNATION, Florence and the Machine, and Birdy, for some examples

Scent: Perfume, scented shampoo, and various other hygienic products typically. Clothes smelling like scented softeners, that sort. Well, when it was her choice to wash her clothes like that, anyway...
Last edited by Corrian on Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:52 am, edited 7 times in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:49 am

I am currently working on two new apps, then gonna copy and paste a few from the last RP
Times are looking grim these days~

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:56 am

Oh yeah, I should mention that the year will start on Monday, September 5th, 2016, for birthdate purposes.
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:50 am

Another old character that is coming back.

Name: Cassandra Goldberg

Nickname: Cass, Cassie (Two shortenings she pretty much hates, preferring her full name)

Gender: Uh, probably sees herself as just female, but has a tomboyish side on some level. Mostly just "goth", though, if you can call that goth (Can't think of a better way to describe it right now...)

Picture Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Abilities: Exceptionally good at being honest and a bit of an ass? I dunno. Nothing I can particularly think of.

Origin: December 13th, 1999, outskirts of Belfast, Ireland

Personality: One of her most notable traits is that she doesn't appear to be afraid to speak her mind, and because of her honesty, she can come off as a bit of a jerk sometimes (Okay, almost always). Though, she could PROBABLY be nicer and still be honest, but of course, also a part of her personality, is that she doesn't give a shit what people think, or what they want her to do for that matter, so those types of people telling her to be nicer would just get ignored. The same there also is that if they say that nobody will like her because of it, she doesn't care about that, either. Seems to have a noticeable issue with authority, and isn't afraid to verbally clash with them if the situation fits it. Has an addictive personality, getting addicted to substances quite easily. Makes assumptions about people a lot, though fairly often they prove to be accurate. Tends to just have an attitude in general towards people, being honest or not. However, even with all of that, she seems to be an alright person nonetheless if you can get used to dealing with her all the time, and if you're a close friend to her, you most likely have a very good companion to have on your side. If you get bullied, she wouldn't be afraid to talk shit back to the bully, even if she may come off as a bit of a bully herself sometimes. She can be very protective of those that she does care about (Which is pretty much nobody, but still). Is a bit of a slacker in school, though isn't terribly, either. Just doesn't care enough to bother doing substantially good at anything. That's probably about it.

Equipment:
1.Laptop (Doesn't use it a ton, though)
2.Cellphone (Also doesn't use it much)
3.Black eyeliner (Pretty much all she uses in the makeup department)
4.Boring stuff blah blah blah
5.Clothes
6.Electric Guitar (Not sure if she will be able to utilize it, though)
7.School supplies blah blah blah
8.Cigarettes (Not hidden)
9.Lighter (Not hidden)
10.Drugs (Hidden in her drawers and under her bed)
11.Alcohol (Hidden in her drawers and under her bed)
12.Other crap

Outfit: This is probably her main outfit, though she sometimes wears something more like jeans as pants.

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Blood Type: AB

Height, Weight, Body Type: 5'6", 133 pounds, pretty much normal body build (Not too skinny, not too fat)

Distinguishing Marks: Got her ears pierced and got a nose piercing, but that's about it.

Bio/History: (Pretty much copies a large chunk of this bio from an old app, because why not?)
Cassandra was born in Ireland, and at the age of 8, she and her family moved to America. This is where her Irish accent began to fade away, becoming less prominent but still existing to an extent. Though, at times she wonders if she should try and train herself to use her Irish accent again, because she finds it to be cooler than sounding American. Her parents were good to her, though they and their daughter didn't technically have this huge bond together or anything. They were close, but not overly so, and they were all perfectly fine with that. She disconnected herself from her parents more once she became a teenager, as well.

As she began to do this, and started doing her own thing, this is where she began to get substance abuse problems. She got in with the wrong sorts of "friends", who aren't much of friends to her anymore, and that got her into drugs, smoking, and drinking. Mostly drugs and smoking, though. The drinking part wasn't as big of an addiction of hers. She hasn't managed to ween herself off of any of the addictions yet, or even really attempted to try. She has a sort of carefree attitude, and thinks it is better to just "Live in the moment" then worry about what might happen to you in the future, so she probably just doesn't even care if she slowly kills herself anyway. Her parents obviously weren't too happy about these addictions, and had been pondering suggesting she go to rehab, but she protested against the idea so it never got around to happening.

Also, on top of all of that, she had a bit of a period where she did more than just those substance abuses. There was a couple of times that, with said wrong "friends", they probably did some things that they shouldn't. Sneaking into peoples yards, being disordly in general, and even once, breaking into someones house itself. She had never told anyone, including her parents, about this period in her life, and luckily (If you can call it lucky), she never got caught for it. Though it does seem to bother her a bit when she thinks back on it that she did do that. She may be a jerk, but that doesn't mean that she wants to be an outright criminal.

Then, about a year later, they decided to see if sending their daughter to a boarding school might help her get better on her own, or at least do something better with her life. Cassandra herself was fine with the decision, but for other reasons then her parents attempt, which will probably backfire. Her reasoning for approving of it was because it got her farther away from parental influence, and she felt that she would be more capable of doing whatever the hell she wanted, even though she didn't hate her parents or anything. Still didn't mean she wasn't pleased with getting away from them. Of course, parental influence would be replaced with equally irritating school authority...

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: This girl (and the attitude fits, too)

Personal Skills: Uh...Being able to consume a good amount of alcohol? Decent at school when she wants to be? Again with the way her life is set up, she doesn't have many defining skillsets.

Sex Orientation: Doesn't seem to give a shit enough to know, but I would probably say heterosexual if she ever cares enough.

Likes: Alcohol, smoking, drugs (Most likely all of these until later when it starts making you feel like shit), metal music, and uh...there's probably others but I think she dislikes more than she likes.

Dislikes: Sometimes it seems like people in general she dislikes, people who try and act smart but instead look like idiots, jocks, overly cheery people, overly happy people, politics, willfully ignorant people, pop music, radio music in general, people who generalize, especially when it comes to generalizing metal heads (Of course, she does generalizing herself, because hey, she's human so she's a hypocrite), authority figures, people who think they're above everyone else, politicians, banks, many other things because it is Cassandra...

Disorders & Handicaps: Substance abuse of all types is pretty much her biggest disorder and handicap. Due to various reasons, she got addicted to a lot of things. Seemingly, she has an addictive personality. And due to all of these addictions, she can occasionally be found in an....off state. Though she's also kind of an ass...So she's not the most appealing drunk.

Past Occupations: None of note, anyway.

Fears: Possibly a fear of making big life decisions (Something she prefers to avoid altogether), and uh...there are probably others if I thought about it long enough, but looking through an entire list, this is about all I could find. The thing is, she has more pretty much dislikes, or doesn't like something more so then an actual fear of it, so it is hard for me to add it as a fear because of that. But I won't say she's "fearless" because I don't believe there is such a thing.
Wishes: None. Doesn't even have a wish to get over her addictions. Pretty much just...none.
Goals: None

Theme Song: Again nothing comes to mind

Music Taste: Ajattara, Dir en Grey, Neurosis, Cult of Luna (Hey, she likes some slow plodding sludge metal, too), Jesu, Godflesh, Isis, Triptykon, Celtic Frost, Deftones, Gojira, Cattle Decapitation, ect...

Scent: Tobacco, nicotine, marijuana, alcohol...depends on the occasion, really.
Last edited by Corrian on Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:51 am

Character App

Needed Information

Name:Leroy Talisman

Nickname: Mr.Talisman.

Picture Appearance:

Job Position: PE teacher

Abilities: Athletic, and....Uhhh. Not good at this part

Origin: Feburary 18th, 1985, Oslo, Norway

Personality: Leroy is complicated. One minute he can be happy and cheery and playfully mischievous, the next he can be cold and hateful. This is due to a sort of split personality thing, so it's really a bit of a tossup. Sometimes he's likeable, sometimes not.

Equipment: Taser, cellphone with an earpiece, various tech things that don't really serve much important point other than coolness.

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: Lawful good/Chaotic Evil

Blood Type: O

Height, Weight, Body Type:

Height: 6 feet
Weight: On the low side of average
Body Type: Fit, but not like, bodybuilder buff.

Distinguishing Marks:Ice-blue eyes (See appearance picture for general idea), Tattoos, various scars on his torso and arms.

Bio/History: Leroy was abandoned as a baby by his parents. He never found out why. Maybe they just abandoned him, maybe something happened to him. He didn't really care either way. He held no bitterness or resentment towards them. He was found and raised by a rather large family. While he was a bit of a misfit in the family, he never minded, and accepted them as his own family, especially since they were the only family he knew. But they were very poor, and had a hard time taking care of him as well as their own kids. Because of this, at the age of 13, he made the choice to leave, so they could focus on caring for their own kids. He lived homelessly, stealing what he needed to survive, any only what he needed to survive. But he was happy, and took everything in a cheerful light. At the age of 17, he met a young girl, who offered to help him learn to survive on the streets better, how to steal without being caught, stuff like that. For two years, they lived together, and he fell in love with her. But she broke his heart, stealing everything he had and shooting him, leaving him for dead. After that, his mind sort of shattered, and he turned cold and dark. He disappeared for a while, doing who knows what in secret, hiding his identity. But one day he got caught attempting to kill someone. After a long court case, he took a insanity plea, and after a while in jail, was released on the premise that he go through extensive therapy. Which helped....Kinda. Instead of just being dark and hateful, his mind sort of split in to two personalities, which he switches between randomly, and generally without seeming to notice. While still attending therapy, His weird therapist decided that for some reason, teaching might help him. Something about seeing the hope that a new generation could bring. While in a good mood, he accepted, and eventually got a job at Blake Holsey. This shall be his first year here.

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: Sort of deep, but not like, too deep. Sometimes light and cheery, other times cold and emotionless

Personal Skills: General self-defense/fighting skills, which have absolutely zero importance to this RP. Unless something weird happens. Also agile, fast and stealth. That's about it.

Sex Orientation: Heterosexual, or kind of Asexual, though that part is sort of by choice of hating the idea of relationships so much that he has no interest in anyone.

-Stars
-Pranks
-Snow
-Night
-Cold
-Nature
-Chocolate
-Most things

Dislikes:
-People
-Heat
-Mischief
-Bullies
-Meat
-Most things

Disorders & Handicaps: Spit personalities

Past Occupations: Uh. Thievery and cons?

-Fear of drowning
-Not really completely a 'fear', but sort of social anxiety sometimes in situations with too many people, like parties.
-Fear of snakes (In one personality)

Theme Song:Might add one later if I can find one

Scent: Smells like freshly cleaned clothes.
Last edited by Terintania on Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Times are looking grim these days~

Kwadai
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kwadai » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:54 am

I'm going to apply this time round. Never got to it last time :p
방탄소년단 | 엑소 | 블랙핑크
Gay male. Ireland. Language enthusiast.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:10 pm

Westeastern Dicantia wrote:Will rejoin soon. Glad to see this up and running again.

Meryuma wrote:yeahh let's do this! Planning to port at least a couple of my characters from last time (likely with some slight alterations).

Good to have both of you back!

Kwadai wrote:I'm going to apply this time round. Never got to it last time :p

Welcome back!
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:45 pm

Yet another older character (Still working on my "new" ones, if you count dragging them from a different RP and putting more detail into them as new)

Name: Victoria Strummer

Nickname: None probably, since she hasn't really socialized in years. Though she may have had ones like Vicky and such like that.

Picture Appearance:
ImageImageImage

Abilities: Uh...I can't really think of anything of note at all. Maybe everyone has something noteworthy, but nothing stands out for her...That's how bland her life is.

Origin: May 27th, 1999, Boulder, Colorado, United States.

Personality: Victoria overall seems to be a pretty normal person. Nothing too special and unique about her, but nothing too noteworthy and bad about her, either. Well, generally. That does not mean that she won't do things that won't cause some issues, because she probably will, but that will more relate to issues with herself, and possibly her past, which may cause problems. As far as general personality goes, she seems nice enough, though never goes out of her way to be overly nice to people, or go out of her way to help people for that matter. But she doesn't tend to go out of her way to be rude to them, either. She's always just sorta there, and doesn't give off an overly noteworthy vibe in any manner, except she has been known to draw attention for her looks most of all, people considering her to be one of those "Pretty and hot blonde girls", though she never fit into the popular blonde girl stereotype. Even then, that didn't draw a lot of attention, seeing as she was alone most of the time, but she still drew glances at the grocery store she worked at for her looks, and now, of course at the school. Seems to have a bit of an addictive personality, so she tends to stay away from anything that she could easily get addicted to, like coffee, alcohol, drugs, ect. Can't really say that there is much more to her than that, except that you could say that she has a bit of a sexual personality mixed in with all of this. Doesn't really go out of her way to be the flirty type or anything like that, never finding that all that appealing, but definitely is sexual nonetheless.

Equipment:
1. Laptop
2. Typical cleaning products and beauty products and such
3. Audio R8
4. Boring stuff
5. A photo album of her family, which she considers to be one of her most valuable commodities.
6. Questionable magazines.
7. Not immediately, but later, birth control pills...
8. Will probably get a cellphone soon.

Clothes: This, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: Lawful Neutral (Maybe a BIT too much in following the law bit, but generally seems to work for her)

Blood Type: O+

Height, Weight, Body Type: 5'4" 126 pounds, pretty normal body build. Not too skinny, not too heavy. Pretty much just in the normal range.

Distinguishing Marks: A birth mark on her stomach, but not really that noteworthy.

Bio/History: Related to her past, there isn't a lot to say, up until she was 14. Before that, she was pretty much just as she was described above, pretty normal, and went to school like any normal teenage girl would. There just wasn't any highlights in her life at all up until then. And when she did have the highlight, it wasn't good at all. Some crazy, twisted gang members broke into their house in the middle of the night, and dragged her, her sister, her mom, and her dad all out into the living room, then as if they had a change of plans, killed all of them except her, slowly and brutally, in front of her, but decided to leave her alive so she had to suffer with the memories of that night for the rest of her life. Why they killed her family in the first place seemed to be totally random, because they took little of anything from their house after killing her family, and just left the bodies there, blood everywhere, and Victoria crying her eyes out next to them. Ever since that day, Victoria's life had changed drastically, and for some reason or other that I didn't entirely explain ever, she was able to/stayed at that house, though every day and every night she lived in fear that they were going to come back and kill her as well. She self-taught herself how to drive at the age of 14, and got herself a job at that age, driving there (illegally) every day, and somehow or other never getting in trouble for it or having anyone do, you know...anything to help a poor girl stuck at home alone at the age of 14. But either way, she seemed to be able to take care of herself fine nonetheless.

Now that a new school year was about to start and that she was 17, she decided that she was fed up with being stuck alone with nobody ever, and enlisted into the boarding school, practically making it her new home. She hadn't totally sold her families old home yet, but she pondered it. Now, she expects (and hopes) for a whole new set of adventures (preferably better ones, but she isn't totally hopeful). But there's a high chance that this year might just lead to other problems in her life, and even here, she still feels uncomfortable at times (Partially due to the change of scenery, partially not), and will occasionally fear for her life like she expects that she might get killed at any time, even though it has been 3 years since she last even seen her parents killers. The only problem is that she knows that they're still out there, at large, never having been found and put in jail for their crime...

Additional Fun Stuff

Voice: This

Personal Skills:
-Decent driver (As in, can handle speed better than others)
-Probably will be...erm...good in bed, if you wanna count that as a skill... (I'm kinda desperate for skills here, okay?)

Uh...I really can't think of anything for here, either, because of how little she does in life.

Sex Orientation: Heterosexual

Likes: Watching shows/movies, surfing the internet, porn, in the future, sex....Aaand nothing else really pops into my head...

Dislikes: Gangs (Even good ones because big groups of people like that just makes her nervous automatically), metal music, hip-hop, punk, super jock types, football, sports in general, military obsession, patriots, fireworks, politics, ect

Disorders & Handicaps: Will reveal in RP, then add when it is revealed. But let's just say that she will have an issue. That "issue" I keep hinting at. It is pretty much classified as an addiction.

Also, beyond the to-be-named issue, she probably has a bit of PTSD from when her family was killed, though it doesn't seem to affect her often. At least she doesn't show it does.

Past Occupations: Was a store clerk, but now that she decided to go to school, she's kinda dwindled off on the whole job thing. Though she's still gotta pay for school somehow, and she doesn't have any income coming from family...

Fears: Getting pregnant would probably be a pretty major one. A fear of spiders, though more likely one that she could get over, since a fear of spiders is pretty much an irrational fear (Unless you live in Australia). Probably as she gets more friends and more people to hang out with here, a fear of isolation will develop. She already hated her isolation, but she will likely develop a fear of it altogether, like she becomes scared that she is going to backtrack and lose everybody again. Has a fear of flying in planes, so adrenaline junky stuff like parachuting and whatnot is out of the question. However, she doesn't seem to have as much of a fear of heights. She just has a fear of being in a small tin can flying across the sky, with nowhere to escape. A minor fear of bats, but only when there is a lot. A bit of claustrophobia. Fear of dogs only when there are big, intimidating dogs barking at you as you walk by, or when someone is annoying and lets their dog wander around freely. A bit of a "fear" of making big decisions, so to speak (They make her uncomfortable). When living at her house, and still to some extent, a fear that someone was going to break into her house (Someone did before, after all), and it doesn't matter what for. Not to mention she lived in a bit of a shady neighborhood, so it made her uncomfortable just being at her house alone for a lot of the last 3 years. A bit of a fear of bees. A bit of a fear of rats and mice, and a fear of death/dying. Has a fear of returning to her home, actually, due to the bad memories. So now that she left, she will probably never want to go back. Probably a fear of being on a train as well. Fear of snakes, horses, and various other things like that...A fear of violence, or more specifically, that the gang that killed her family will somehow find itself back in her life and try and kill her next. Probably various others, but this is the gist of it.
Wishes: Well, considering that she literally has no plans or ideas for the future, and seems to kinda just be going with the flow, nothing, really..Though maybe for justice to be served on the criminals who killed her family. That's probably her only wish. Otherwise she has absolutely no idea what she wants to do or accomplish in her life, her life just being one big, slow, endless cycle of nothing but going to one dead end to the other over and over again.
Goals: None, really

Theme Song: No idea currently

Music Taste: Lovage, Danger Mouse and Danielle Luppi, Sneaker Pimps, Portishead

Scent: Nothing of note, I would say.
Last edited by Corrian on Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:03 pm

I believe I almost joined the first reboot of this thread. Been looking for something kind of like it recently, so I'll leave this tag here.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:37 pm

Also, you're accepted, Terintania.
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:29 pm

Woops, I forgot to update all of my characters dates for jumping things up a year again...
My Last.FM and RYM

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:16 pm

Character App

Needed Information

Name: Aodh Riordan

Nickname: <RabidCarebear> (message board handle, often shortened to Rabid)

Gender: Guy. Sees himself as a guy but doesn't see much of a point in limiting himself based on how he identifies, so he doesn't have many qualms with more feminine things personally, but avoids them to keep from any teasing from more close-minded individuals. (Might develop him into a more make-up/crossdressing sort of area some point with his gender expression fluctuating a bit later if he becomes more confident)

Picture Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... c12f8b.jpg

Abilities: He's rather good at learning from a lecture format, and very good at test taking. Oftentimes, he can listen in class the first day and take a test to pass what was just taught with a high B the next day.

Origin: December 19th, 1999, Naylor, Missouri, United States

Personality: INTP, but a rather weak I and P which allows him the ability to speak in front of smaller crowds without stumbling over his speech every few seconds and be more practical. Naive and much too eager to trust, but when he finds that he's been crossed or lied to he can be vindictive and will not forget it. When with someone he likes, he can be sarcastically humorous. He has a rather peculiar life view with a love of society. Very focused on looking presentable. Tries not to get involved in personal matters where he feels he doesn't belong. Very intelligent and clever. Hard on himself, but easier on others; he's a people pleaser and even if he doesn't talk to people a whole lot, he still wants them all to like him.

Equipment:
-Wardrobe of jeans, colored t-shirts, and flannels
-A high-end desktop, as well as, a laptop
-A medium-sized backpack
-Calculator, notebooks, pencils and other school supplies
-iPhone 5s with purple case
-Various toiletries including cologne, deodorant, hair gel, shampoo and conditioner
-A bike

Suggested Information

Moral Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Blood Type: B+

Distinguishing Marks: Well, a faint scar on his forehead that looks somewhat like an L and a small bump on his forehead from a chilhood injury, but largely nothing noticeable.

Bio/History: Aodh Riordan was born in a small town of the middle of nowhere Missouri called Naylor and spent the first few years of his life there with little to do but play around his small, delapidated house all the while his mother expressed her desire for him to "see the world.: The Father interpreted this desire to expose his child to other cultures as "move to Georgia" and he would move the family about every two years, leading to a lack of stability in Aodh's childhood that he still craves. As he moved from place to place, always being the new kid, he constantly felt alone and ignored by his peers and embraced this identity of distance. All the while, his parents were pressuring him to do better in school while he was still acing all his classes and internalized this feeling that he isn't good enough, leading to a desire to prove himself to the world and to himself.

Eventually, after hie family moved him from a girlfriend, he began to act out and was sent to this boarding school last year. His classmates generally regard him as stand-offish and intelligent.

Additional Fun Stuff

Personal Skills:
-Very good singer and copycat of voices
-Writing

Sex Orientation: About a 2.5 on the Kinsey scale. Open minded, but leans more hetero.

Likes: Dungeons and Dragons, writing short stories, singing to himself alone, sweets, sleeping in, reading, watching movies as well as plays, lover of the arts in general, politics, porn, meat and bread, days off of school, dankest of memes

Dislikes: recreational drugs, needlessly rebellious people, generalizations, the rarest of pepe's, hot days, watching sports, fruit, needlessly negative people, making mistakes, looking unattractive or sloppy

Disorders & Handicaps: Some pretty bad social anxiety when it comes to large crowds to the point of heavy breathing and sweating. Anxiety related to reckless vehicular travel. Some compulsive tapping or twitches when nervous. Binges and throw ups quite a bit, but that happens from a overactive gag reflex. The binging is the real problem and sometimes he avoids eating just to keep from binging. He's not been diagnosed with any disorders other than some bad allergies.

Fears: Snakes particularly due to some childhood run in. Driving. The normal stuff as well. Pretty easy to spook.
Wishes: A romantic partner, but he isn't very interested in taking measures to procure one. To feel like he belongs.
Goals: To work in politics.

Scent: His ex used to say he always smelled like 'rain'
Last edited by Aidannadia on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Meryuma
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Meryuma » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:13 am

Bringing this guy over (slight changes from last time):

Name: Chris Daven

Nickname: haven't settled. Probably "The Daverick" or something goofy and tongue in cheek like that.

Sex: Assigned female.

Picture Appearance:

Abilities: Chris is a talented filmmaker and visual artist. He's also a pretty great pool player.

Origin: Born October 5, 1998 in New York.

Personality: Chris is something of a slacker in his habits, though he can be quite dedicated to the topics that interest him. He's generally laid-back, at times sullen, with an understated demeanor and an irreverent sense of humor. Sometimes he seems apathetic but he's actually very emotionally driven and forms deep connections with the people he is close to. Chris is often lonely and but he'd rather hang out with a few other "weird kids" than waste time on the popular crowd.

Equipment: A handheld camera, an MP3 player and headphones, a couple outfits, a tablet, a journal, materials for making zines

Moral Alignment: CG or CN maybe?

Blood Type: O-.

Height, Weight, Body Type: Slender and 5'6.

Distinguishing Marks: He has a scar on his ankle like claw marks from a wild animal. Happened when he was walking thru a park alone, no idea how.

Bio/History: Chris's dad was an accountant and his mom was a reporter. When he was 13 Chris' dad lost his job. His parents got divorced after that - the dad got custody and moved to Colorado Springs, where he ended up remarrying. At the age of 15 Chris came out as trans. His dad accepted him and would allow him to get HRT but his stepmom as a pretty conservative Christian was less understanding and it would often cause tension within the family. Eventually they withdrew him from the Colorado Springs school system and sent him off to Aspen for boarding school. He's actually very excited about this because it's an opportunity for him to live independently and develop his own life.

Sex Orientation: Bisexual/pansexual (Kinsey 4)

Likes: B-movies, old documentaries, 90s indie & alt-rock bands, cannabis, absurd and sarcastic humor, 70s rock bands, video games, cats, books on UFOs and other weird stuff
Dislikes: prejudice, noisy crowds, condescending people, machismo, people assuming he's 14
Disorders & Handicaps: Depression and general anxiety
Past Occupations: Tried babysitting, found he had no patience for children and quit.

Fears, Wishes, and Goals: Afraid of being mocked, or people rejecting his identity. Chris also retains a childhood fear of ice cream trucks and is still spooked by that incident with his leg... He'd like to to connect with people more and maybe find a romantic relationship. On a less legal note he's kinda interested in trying psychedelics. It's a major goal of his to make and distribute a great independent film as well and maybe get into Vancouver Film School when he graduates.

Theme Song: If I had to pick one it's probably this.

Scent: Often weed and/or men's shampoo
ᛋᛃᚢ - Social Justice Úlfheðinn
Potarius wrote:
Neo Arcad wrote:Gravity is a natural phenomenon by which physical bodies attract with a force proportional to their mass.

In layman's terms, orgy time.

Niur wrote: my soul has no soul.

Saint Clair Island wrote:The English language sucks. From now on, I will refer to the second definition of sexual as "fucktacular."

Trotskylvania wrote:Alternatively, we could go on an epic quest to Plato's Cave to find the legendary artifact, Ockham's Razor.

Norstal wrote:Gunpowder Plot: America.

Meryuma: "Well, I just hope these hyperboles don't...

*puts on sunglasses*

blow out of proportions."

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...so here's your future

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse