NATION

PASSWORD

What Music Are You Listening To? Part 13

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
Minoa
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

What Music Are You Listening To? Part 13

Postby Minoa » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:30 am

With the previous thread reaching the technical limit for pages, this is the 13th edition of What Music Are You Listening To?, where you can post and talk about the song/band/album you're currently listening to, for other readers to look up them and figure out what that song is about.

I cannot guarantee that songs posted here will be popular due to varying tastes of music, because one person may like classic and hate rock but the other may like rock and hate classic.

Commentary and notes about the song you are listening to is encouraged. Also, if you are posting more than one song and you are still the latest poster, then you are kindly requested to use the edit function so that this thread will last a bit longer.

At time of post, the song I was listening to was:
Gorillaz - Feel Good inc.: there is in fact a Pingu version on YouTube, which is a lot funnier. In fact, I have been listening to a lot of NOOTified versions of many songs, such as Watch Me NOOT, NOOT Me Maybe, All About That NOOT, and Uptown NOOT.

Previously in What Music Are You Listening To?

Part 7Part 8Part 9Part 10Part 11Part 12
Last edited by Minoa on Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mme A. d'Oiseau, B.A. (State of Minoa)

BPSR
Envoy

Founded: May 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby BPSR » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:32 am

Any music which I like.
English: Teamwork is always terrific
Russo-English (My nation's language): Теамwорк is алwайs террiфic

Political Compass:
Economically: -10.0
Socially: -6.1

Results compared to UK parties of 2015
3 Axis Political Test:
75% Social freedom
0% Economic freedom
58% Political freedom

Anarcho-communism, Anti-Leninism, Atheism, Egalitarianism, Internationalism, Progressivism, Trade Unions, Proletarian

Fascism, Thatcherism, Free Market, (State)Capitalism, Libertarianism, Conservativism, Traditionalism, Theism, Feminism, Men's Rights Activists, Feudalism, Bourgeoisie, Daesh, Stalinism, Marxism-Leninism, Nationalism, Zionism, Liberalism, Centrism, National Bolshevism, Bolshevism (That doesn't mean I'm not a communist)

Lucipurr
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucipurr » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:32 am

Part 12 wasn't finished yet.

Twiztid - Raw Deal
You can call me Luci
Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent..
Jello is my bored buddy!
Lito's NS wife

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

Gambusia
Attaché

Founded: Apr 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gambusia » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:32 am

War - Low Rider

Tanakia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tanakia » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:38 am

Van Halen - Jamie's Cryin'

Minoa
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Minoa » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:39 am

Lucipurr wrote:Part 12 wasn't finished yet.

Twiztid - Raw Deal

Hi, some TET threads have not ended at exactly 500 pages. ;) I accept that we would like for the thread to go forever, but there are technical limits on the forums. :(

Right now I am playing a rap that some has made out of the moment some YouTubers believe Pingu was swearing: the episode in question is Pingu the Baker.

With some strong language, you can find it at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyQ5nFb65XY.
Mme A. d'Oiseau, B.A. (State of Minoa)

Jochistan
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochistan » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:41 am

Your friendly neighborhood Steppe Republic.
I was a wimp before Nationstates, now I'm a jerk and everybody loves me.

Pro: Moral Conservatism, Nationalism, Rationalism, Theocracy, Traditionalism, Golden Age of Islam, Corporal and Capital Punishment, Ethnic Mixing, Integration, Stranka Demokratske Akcije, Kosovo, Tibet, Ichkeria, el Sisi.
Anti: Salafism, Khomeinism, Racial Ultranationalism, Xenophobic Populism, Progressivism, Communism, Hedonism, Pacifism, Multiculturalism, Nihilism, Israel, Hamas, Serbia and friends, China.
Genghis did nothing wrong

Huperzia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Huperzia » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:11 am

Incendio - Black Opal

Lucipurr
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lucipurr » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:12 am

ICP - Hokus Pokus
You can call me Luci
Jello is my bored buddy!
Lito's NS wife

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

Huperzia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Huperzia » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:17 am

Incendio - Duelo a la Muerte

Lucipurr
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lucipurr » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:21 am

Insane Clown Posse - To Catch A Predator
You can call me Luci
Jello is my bored buddy!
Lito's NS wife

Huperzia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Huperzia » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:31 am

Incendio - Awakening

Lucipurr
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lucipurr » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:47 am

Twiztid - Raw Deal (The Juggalo Song)
You can call me Luci
Jello is my bored buddy!
Lito's NS wife

Lucipurr
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lucipurr » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:07 am

Insane Clown Posse - Tilt-A-Whirl
You can call me Luci
Jello is my bored buddy!
Lito's NS wife

Lucipurr
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lucipurr » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:12 am

Burzum - Dunkelheit
You can call me Luci
Jello is my bored buddy!
Lito's NS wife

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:30 am

Resurrectionists - XXVII
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

De Hilliche Kening
Spokesperson

Founded: May 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby De Hilliche Kening » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:30 am

Lich - Skinstealers

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:33 am

Veloz - Killer Fiction

Well, well, well. A certain somebody apparently didn't like it that the previous WMAYLT, which still had a few pages to go, was still active. So sorry for the hurt feelings.
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

Cadonica
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 19, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cadonica » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:33 am

Where can I sign a petition to change the numbering of these threads back to Roman numerals? XIII! Anyways:

Kylähullut - Kieli Hanurissa

Really angry hardcore punk song about lying politicians.
IC
Steam, Last.fm, RYM
Call me Cad or Sisu.
That's what they said:Once you go black metal...

That's what I said:
That Finnish bastard. ~2011
Sleeping is overrated. ~2012
I'm only gay with females. ~2013
Wings are sexy and you know it! ~2013.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:34 am

rip page 499

David Hasselhoff - True Survivor
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:34 am

Inhume - Superior Existence

Cadonica
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 19, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cadonica » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:36 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:David Hasselhoff - True Survivor
IC
Steam, Last.fm, RYM
Call me Cad or Sisu.
That's what they said:Once you go black metal...

That's what I said:
That Finnish bastard. ~2011
Sleeping is overrated. ~2012
I'm only gay with females. ~2013
Wings are sexy and you know it! ~2013.

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:37 am

Inhume - Plague Injected

Devastating Dutch deathgrind elite!

Jochistan
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochistan » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:40 am

Iga Bani - Ali Farka Toure
Your friendly neighborhood Steppe Republic.
I was a wimp before Nationstates, now I'm a jerk and everybody loves me.

Pro: Moral Conservatism, Nationalism, Rationalism, Theocracy, Traditionalism, Golden Age of Islam, Corporal and Capital Punishment, Ethnic Mixing, Integration, Stranka Demokratske Akcije, Kosovo, Tibet, Ichkeria, el Sisi.
Anti: Salafism, Khomeinism, Racial Ultranationalism, Xenophobic Populism, Progressivism, Communism, Hedonism, Pacifism, Multiculturalism, Nihilism, Israel, Hamas, Serbia and friends, China.
Genghis did nothing wrong

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:47 am

Inhume - Dismal

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction