NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:09 am

Mira:

When the world of became one of utter destruction, Mira could only cackle as the flickering swirling mass of power collided with the Saiyan-Kaioshin. The planet was turning into the physical embodiment Hell he wanted the universe to inevitably become. The smell of sulphur lifted into the air as the blood of Acros ripped past its skin. Hellish lightning swirled around where the confrontation of his sphere and Hiroshi met. Huge clouds of ash and fire began to sprout up all around them as the planet began the process of doing something he never planned to do.

The Saiyan was going to die, and he wanted him to kick and scream before he succumbed. This would be the first of many 'heros' he would destroy. Once he imagined it would be a grand battle with him coming out on top. But now he was going to turn this planet into a funeral pyre for his enemies, and he'd see it burn for no other reason than the defiance this worlds had thrown at him. The Saiyan and his Acrosian counterparts had kicked and screamed like children, defying his every wish with their very being. Now not only would this planet die for their defiance, but every occupant of this planet would suffer the same fate.

When the countless miles of barren landscape around the red orb and the Golden warri collapsed inwards, letting more of Acros lifeblood sash to the surface, Mira couldn't help the laughter that bubbled up in his chest. The shield around him flickered as his lungs emptied, maddened almost joyous laughter pouring past his lips. Even if it meant he was injured in the process, and Towa died, he'd gladly accept his fate if it meant the defiant Saiyan fell with Acros. He could imagine him now, long golden hair pouring down his back, his blackened, burned palms desperately pushing and struggling against his attack. Watching as his hair shifted back to its natural onyx color, it almost made him giddy imaging the light leaving the Saiyan-Kaioshins eyes.

But his laughter died with a swoosh as miles below , he felt a swell in Hiroshi's already massive power, and felt the air change as the Sphere of Destruction slowly began to rise in the air. Freezing in the sky, the demon felt his throat tighten. Red eyes locked on to their mirror colored orb, feeling his control on it slowly breaking. The vision he held of his victory, and of the final death of Acros, slowly tempered themselves, especially as the massive ball was shoved back. Huge shifts in energy and mass sent waves rolling across the surface of the planet around it, and at its center, was a single glowing figure.

" Mira!" Hiroshi shouted form below, his power attempting to flare as brightly as it had moments ago. The walls of lava still remained at bay, the golden cyclone of energy keeping them at bay." You can't hide anymore. Not behind this planet, behind your shield or anything else! This ends now!"

Snarling, Mira felt more hellish power pour into his forearms, his frame rippling with his remaining energy.

" Really? And who granted you the right to kill the new God of this universe? You couldn't even save your mother, yet you think you can stop me?"

" I can and will. Our battle ends here."

A foul taste entered Mira's mouth as he stared down the Maned Saiyan.

" Then come and claim your victory Hiroshi."

Immediately, the lava around Hiroshi exploded back as the Saiyan took off towards him. Several booms followed as the sound barrier broke a hundred times in the blink of an eye. Time slowed for Mira as he pushed his hands forward, and waves of crimson energy rolled from his hands, crashing into Hiroshi like waves crashing against the shore. The Halfling raised his arms to cover himself as the energy wore against his already worn body, but pushed forwards through the attack.

A flash of golden fire preceded the Saiyan-Kaioshin's arrival, burning away his only real protection. With his shield bled away as if it wasn't even there, any chance to stop Hiroshi from simply batting him around like a ragdoll.

An annoyed snarl escaped Mora as the world exploded back into real time. Dropping his beams at the last moment, he lunged forward, his whole wright pressing forward as he swung his fist around. The Golden Warrior shifted under his attack at the last moment, before driving up into him, his fist extended. It was too late for the demon to attempt a block or dodge. With a thundering crack, the Saiyans knuckles found home on his chin, and the impact sent a thundering boom across the heavens. Blood immediately spat from Mira's mouth, his head almost trying to leave his body. Muscles in his neck and face strained as his head felt as if it was ripped from his shoulders.

Every moment of battle had taught him something. It'd taught him several lessons about the weaknesses of his own style, and the style the Saiyan enjoyed using. Despite his sluggishness and exhaustion, Hiroshi stuck mostly to body shots, jarring strikes that aimed to take Mira out of the might as soon as he could. Immediately drawing back into the fight, Mira saw the Halfling closing the distance, his hands extended, and there was only one option, retreat. Ripping his arm away as quickly as possible, the Demon flung his head forward, both of their skulls splitting second later. Both of them recoiled as Mira drew back, knowing the Saiyan would jump back into battle a split second later.

With a grunt however, the Saiyan-Kaioshin pulled himself together, taking off after him in a blur of purespeed. Immediately their knuckles met as Mira saw the new bout beginning. Knees connected a moment after, and then the battle truly began anew. Strikes passed by one another as each one moved to avoid the other one's attacks. Disappearing, the Demon appeared above the Halfling, dropping a swift axe kick down towards him, only to find Hiroshi had disappeared a second later. As if on cue, the Saiyan appeared to his left, just as he expected. It was testament to his own power, being able to stand up to the newly ascended Saiyan. Bringing up his arm, Mira felt the kick connect with his forearm, and the demon turned his eyes confidently towards him feeling something new rushing through his own veins.

I. It was a confidence born of his own ability. Every injury sustained, grew his mind. Every time Hiroshi battled him, it only made him a more worthy warrior. It was Hiroshi's gift to him. The gift of teaching him what it meant to fight a Saiyan of such incredible power.

Without a moment's further hesitation, and capitalizing on the overexposed Halfling, Mira quickly batted the leg away, before striking back with a quick, short, powerful jab of his elbow. When it connected with the Maned Saiyan's cheek and nose, his head snapped away violently and quickly, his body going back.

The two of them paused in the air as Mira licked his bloody lip, and Hiroshi brushed the crimson from his own lip.

"You're better then I remember," Hiroshi admitted coolly, before cracking his neck to one side.

His body looked bruised and burnt, his shoulders heaving with rapid exhaustion. He was injured, yes, but not nearly as much as Mira was.

" Because I am." Mira responded simply. " Why you tax yourself defending this planet, I'm perfectly ready for another round. How much longer until this new power of yours runs out, hmm? Then what, it'll come down to skill you lack Saiyan."

Slowly pulling his arms back, the demon watched as a look of savage determination overtook Hiroshi's features, energy swellings around him as Mira's own energy burst to the surface.

With a growl, Mira charged through the sky a second later. Throwing a fist out, two arms met it, blocking Hiroshi's face. What followed was a flurry of unrestricted combat, as the demon pushed the initiative. Each blow was met by the perfect counter attack. Strikes were blocked, blows which landed had an immediate and painful response . Flesh was bruised and broken by combat. Strike, strike, strike, strike, strike, block. The motion of combat throughout the air was guided by a flurry of strikes, spanning over only seconds. After another block, the Demon threw his entire weight into one swing of his arm, finally connecting with the full follow through on a brutal strike. Fingers pushed into the Saiyan's face, and the impact was so violently it made the air seem almost solid for a moment. Without even realizing it, the Saiyan had already responded by the time the blow had landed.

A golden glow found itself in his abdomen, and Mira only looked down as Hiroshi's body was carried away by the violent force of the punch, to see a bolt of ki preparing to explode in his mid section.

The entire exchange they'd had, was all the Halfling waiting for the right time to attack, even at the cost of several cuts and bruises.

Gasping, the demon had no time to respond, before he felt the energy detonate.

In the heart of the golden wave of energy, Mira felt his skin bubble and blister. It told him enough, because without even looking down, he could feel the blackened skin split open. Falling, all Mira could feel was almost lost. It was too much for him even to make a noise before his black slammed into burning, molten lava. The sizzling of his flesh against the molten liquid was enough to throw Mira back into the world.

There was no way to prepare himself as he collided with the river of molten rock. Heat already assaulted his senses before the impact. The moment he did impact it, his very essence was set alight. Flesh melted and was carried off the the current of the lava. Pulling himself up from the river of fire, Mira screamed, only a gurgled noise escaped him instead. He was going blind as his eyes melted in his skull, and his lower body slowly began to simply cease to exist. There were no words to describe what it felt like as every bit of skin simply melted from him, and some organs simply popped from the heat, letting the gases out. Blood evaporated or was lit on fire within him before the whole of his lower body disappeared. Finally, he felt his pain end, as his body went into shock, his hips sinking back into the lava, his bones burning away as they did. Blue fingers dig into the blackened earth before him, the demon desperately trying to free himself.

He felt the tremors of the Saiyan landing. Managing to look up before he went blind, his last image was of the hardened warrior wretching onto the the semi solid volcanic glass before him.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:16 am

Christmas Shopping: Part One

Xyri smiled as she walked through the massive mall, strolling casually through it’s expanse. She had been careful, stealthy, silent. Hopefully not even Rin would be able to tell she had gone out. Especially not Rin actually, she wanted this to be especially special for her. She wanted to make a good impression with the sound manipulator after all. She seemed really nice, and the best way to make friends in her opinion was to make a good impression. That was always done best with a well chosen gift, sensitive to her friends tastes or personalities. And what better time to do so than Christmas! In truth she knew little of the holiday, but she knew that this was the day to get gifts. the giant girl paid little heed to the stares of the civilians. Instead she simply moved through the mall at her usual giants stride.

First, Elena. She had not seen much of the woman since the beginning of the group, but she hoped dearly she would come for christmas. It was Xyri’s favorite holiday, one for generosity and kindness. It gave her a nice warm, fuzzy feeling inside. So she had decided to get what money she had managed to collect over the years. (Her secret stash in her drawer) And buy something for everyone.

Her search for Elena’s gift found her in a bookshop, the sime girl frowned as she looked for the one word she had remembered to memorize. She found it, and smiled. She picked up a box set of books and then placed it on the counter with another box set. It was expensive, but she had saved a decent amount.

Now it was Vera’s turn. She looked through the shops until she got to a stuffed animals store, where she got a toy Gorilla. She then picked up a few things, including a book on dog training, dog care and such. She thought of getting Vera’s canine friend a present, and so she got a bone.

Afterwards she got gifts for Mars. The latest digital device, though she had to be helped by a very nervous shop attendant. She tried to calm her, though she didn’t seem to adjust well, to which Xyri sighed a resigned sigh and just didn’t address it. She also picked up some video games for him.

Nelli was next. She was quite mysterious, but Xyri reasoned she might want to know more about our planet, so she grabbed several documentaries on subjects from history to geography. She found them better for learning than books.

Cat, she reasoned, would like something artsy, after all she was always going into her room and painting, so she got her all sorts of art utensils, paints, rulers, pencils and the like.

Nico was getting a new device too, though this one was different from mars. It was a small communications device almost the size of a grain of sand, which would be useful considering his powers. He might even be able to control it if she could get Mars to work on it, though with secrecy in mind.

Kris she wondered about, she was probably already getting a lot of singing aids from everyone else. Like the microphone she had gotten from mars, so Xyri thought she’d introduce her to something she had recently discovered herself. Musical instrumentation and written lessons and music sheets. Hopefully she would appreciate the gift of getting her something to accompany her wonderful singing. She just hoped what she chose would allow her to play it with her claws….

Finally, there was Rin. She paused before going into the shop for her, bags already hanging from each arm. She sighed, frowning. She needed to get something special, really special. She liked Rin, and wanted to impress her. Would one huge present or lots of little presents be better? She wasn’t sure. She considered her remaining funds, and nodded. She had an idea. She would get her lots of little things and then one big massive epic present. Then it would be perfect. She wished it was christmas already so she could see the delight on Rin’s face.

The first gift was simple enough, she got a few musical albums on CD, various things that she hoped Rin would like. One person called Chorus stood out, and a few other bands she thought Rin might have expressed interest in.

Another one would be a device which was fairly new, which supposedly was about to take sound, and then apply fitting music to it. She also got several sound recording and analysis softwares.

Before she could get the biggest gift, she swiftly went back to the tower to deposit all her gifts in her room. She wasn’t worried about space since she could compress herself. Instead, she made sure the door was locked. Then she oozed out once more and back to the store.

On the way she noticed a nice notebook, At first she frowned at it, but then decided to buy it for Rin. Perhaps she could note things down or something. She wasn’t really sure why she bought it, but she decided to follow her gut.

Then finally, she went to the audio store and got the biggest sound amplifiers she could buy. With some favors from mars or Nico she could boost the power of these even further for Rin. When the store person asked about delivery for the six foot things, Xyri shook her head and smiled.

“I’ll take it myself.” She remarked, lifting it casually like a pillow. The storeperson stood back a bit and his eyes widened. “Thanks though.” Xyri spoke before leaving, lifting two amplifiers under her arms easily the size of people. It had taken almost the rest of her savings, but it was worth it.

As she was walking past she noticed a man in red clothing sitting in the middle of the mall, with a short line towards him. She frowned, then shrugged as she got in line. She placed the amplifiers down, not thinking about if someone would steal it. She was curious after all.

As she got to the front of the line, she sat the red man more clearly, he seemed to be overweight, and had a white beard, red cheeks and an infinitely calming smile.

“What can I do for you dear?” He spoke.

“I... wanted to know what was going on. There were children lining up.” She asked.

The man nodded nodded. “Not from around here right?” He smiled. “I’m Santa. And this line is for children asking me what gift I should get them.”

“Yes. I know people get gifts for each other. That’s why I’m here.”

“Well, did you know I get gifts for everyone.” Replied Santa. “All the children at least. I try my best to get them all presents.”

“Really?! That’s really nice. It’s it really hard though.”

“Oh it’s not so hard if you have a list… and a sleigh.” He spoke. The slime girl nodded, and then moved towards him, standing next to him. Sitting on his lap would probably be painful for the poor man.

“A sleigh?”

“Oh yes, driven by reindeer. Rudolf, Vixen, Dasher…”

“But what about the sea…?”

“Oh, it’s not a problem if your sleigh flies. “ He winked at Xyri with a magical twinkle. Then he noticed a small kid coming up to his lap. The line was gone.

“And who are you my dear boy?”

“Jeremy” He spoke, then sniggered. He hopped onto Santa’s lap.

“Well Jeremy, what do you want for Christma-“ Suddenly the boy pulled on the mans beard and it came away, revealing it to be fake.

“He’s not Santa! You see!” He exclaimed, taking a picture of him and Santa and then running off. Xyri looked in confusion. Then Santa sighed and got off his seat.

“Let me explain.”

“I’m confused… is Santa really a person or did you-.”

“No! He’s- Look.” He rubbed the back of his head. “I’m an actor. I pretend to be Santa Claus to bring joy to children… I do get paid for it, but I don’t do this for the money…”

Xyri frowned, “So you lied to me.”

“Yes.” He spoke. “But… that’s sort of the point. It’s about the spirit of Christmas.”

Xyri looked around, she wasn’t sure what to think. She frowned. It seemed like this magic she had led to believe in was now crushed. She sighed.

Fake Santa shook his head. “These kids… They don’t believe. They don’t believe because they don’t get it.” He spoke, “Back when I was a kid this line used to be long! Ages long. And you wound never think of tugging santa’s beard. You stood in line for ages and ages, so you could tell Santa what you wanted.”

“But now… with thor and doctor strange. They’re much more interested in superheroes and cool flashy powers. They don’t believe in these kinds of miracles anymore. They’ve seen flying supermen, yet when asked to believe in a man so kind he could make presents for the whole world… they don’t. Because… that’s the way the world is now… I guess. You’re not a hero unless you can beat up darkseid or lift a galaxy. Ordinary heroes aren’t as special anymore...”

He paused. “Sorry to ruin your first christmas.”

Xyri nodded. “It’s… okay…” She managed weakly. She picked up the amplifiers and then turned back to the man. “Do you think… Santa is real.”

The man paused. He didn’t know how to respond.

Xyri nodded. “Okay…” Was all she could manage, before slinking back home. Had she made a mistake? This holiday was bleaker than she remembered. She remembered a time which the man was describing, and she had never been allowed into christmas before due to what she was, but now she was here… it seemed so much less. Did people really not believe? Was that man right?

Did Superman kill Santa Claus?
Last edited by Charmera on Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:21 am

A Heart of Darkness

Frank Mayhem

"You're too slow!" Itaku cheerfully commented as I missed yet another energy shot aimed at her. I've heard this phrase way too many times.

"No worries. I'm just warming up!" I leaped back, extended my hands forward, charging up a new attempt at hitting her, and fired. The stone and sandstone walls of this primitive gravity chamber crumbled as the shot flashed through the air. Instead of jumping away as planned, though, the female Heran warrior countered it with a nice elbow block, sending it shooting away until dissipating. Nice one. If I could guess Itaku's age, I would certainly say less than 20, but her skill, especially in evasion, makes her seem far more experienced. Even I can learn a few things from this exercise - like that Prince Shaytan is as stubborn as a fine oak tree. It took me some serious words to convince him to let me train with his pupil.

But hey, the past is the past. To be honest, the first few hours on Hera haven't been all that bad for me - especially considering that it's a barren wasteland of a planet where almost no living beings could survive for a long period of time. And almost universally disliked across the cosmos for birthing the infamous Bojack Gang and continuously looting at least half of the Universe for the last... 50 years or something. I suppose that gives me something to relate to, in a way. Not all Herans are evil bloodthirsty mercenaries working for the money first, themselves second. In a similar fashion, not all Celestial Androids are evil, mindless and deadly troopers under the control of a rampaging god. Perhaps the Herans also understand this whole deal.

"An android warming up? How so?"

"Oh, you! Get back here!" I charged forward in a boosted flash, cocking my right fist back, but my valiant efforts were of no avail as Itaku merely leaped back, landing on the side of a wall, and then gracefully jumped over me, leaving my arm stuck in a wall. Wow, that was a great one. I took out the hand from the solid rock, charged up some energy into it's knuckles and sent my fist back at her, releasing a bolt of energy. But the Heran took that into account and instead zapped into in front of me and opened up with a great kick combo, throwing me around a bit until slamming me into the ground, head first.

"Wow! I'm doing better than I expected!..."

No brutality.

No brutality.

Don't try to kill her.

Don't try to kill her.

I used my arms to lift my upper body from the cold hard ground, then sprang up and landed back on my feet.

"I agree, it's not bad." I turned to face back towards the joyous Itaku. "A certainly skilled beating."

"What, do you want to take it to the next level?"

"You sure you'll be able to handle it? Handle the sheer force?"

"My body is ready. I hope you're more capable than the average Celestial Android."

I closed my eyes and smirked. "As you wish."

I immediately clenched my fists and bended by body forward. A bit. You don't want to look too weird. My brain sent a signal to the power core in the chest area, and this fired up the Influx transformation chain. Internal gadgets and devices shuffled and calibrated for an incoming spike of power. Not much change on the outside though, yet. Wiring rebuilding itself, making it look like as if my veins are pulsating and on the verge of bursting. And then... and then...

The flash. A monstrous amount of energy surging from the core. Filling up my wires, my organs, my armor, like an injection of new young blood. The massive boost showed itself with the appearance of a white, flashing, fiery aura covering, licking my body. I bended backwards from the surge, started floating for a bit as all modules and gadgets "stretched their muscles". The bursts of energy started to gather back on my hair and skin, making them look lighter and much whiter. The surge was over, the adaptation was too, I landed on the ground, back where I stood before the transformation, but now... I was different. Much like how Saiyans have their Super Saiyan forms and some Earthlings have their specific transformations, we Celestial Androids have our own rare super form.

"Be careful, Itaku." I spoke as calmly as I could, but even then it came out with seeds of fury and frustration. "This is Power Influx, the zenith of our power. In this form, I am far, far more brutal and far more likely to pound you to the ground with no regret."

"I don't think that warning will be important." Itaku spit out and jumped back.

Right in front of my eyes, I witnessed Itaku begin her own transformation, further solidifying her ability to transform. She clenched her fists and moved her wrists inward. Energy swelled around her and her aura started to get larger and larger, stronger and stronger, with a continuously bigger repulsive effect. I didn't have that much of a problem holding my ground, though, but the dust nearby was visibly light enough to get blown away. I could see Itaku's muscle mass dramatically increase in volume, though not to the point of ripping up her upper body like what happens with males - that would be... odd. Her skin also got lighter, from dark green to shining light, and her hair turned into electrifying rich crimson.

"You in for little dance?" Itaku commented as her transformation finally finished. What is it with these snarky comments today?

"I'm not against."

We leaped towards each other... blazing through the air like two falcons, about to clash for the last piece of food left. I cocked my fist backwards, and soon enough got the first clean hit - a nice jab to her puffy left cheek. It knocked Itaku back for a few meters, but she soon stopped via brushing through the earth with her legs and blasted forward. This time she sent the hit - a head smash. I have no time for knockback. Not in this fight. With this in mind, I turned the scales around by grabbing the charging Itaku by her shoulders and tossing her body into a pillar.

BOOM! Oh, wait, there was no boom. Knowing that sooner of later this will devolve into a hot and steamy transformation battle, the clerics of the Cathedral installed a powerful magical force field around our training area. And that pillar was just outside of our zone.

While I was pondering through this, Itaku reorganized itself and attacked from far - with a volley of energy blasts. That one's trademarked by the Saiyans! Nevertheless, I went on to counter it with a small, but strong energy field, getting away without even a single scar. Heh. Now, where is she-

What is that swirling sound? Energy being gathered... Oh, she's behind me, isn't she...

BOOM!

...Ow, ow, ow...

As I lifted my head up from the pile of rubble I found myself a few seconds in, I decided to draw the conclusion that she was, in fact, behind me, and call it a day. In which case, Itaku pulled a dick move on me. Heh. Dick move. Oh, she's charging towards me! Well, not anymore! Still sitting in my rubble throne, I lifted up my right palm and sent out an uncharged, but powerful energy wave towards her. She didn't even see it coming - instant takedown. Oh, and there's the steam in "steamy". Covering the entire room after the explosion.

I rose from the pile of rubble and rocks I had been sitting on and walked over to the taken down Itaku. She immediately jumped out of the crater and back on her feet.

"Nice one," she commented. "You want to do some more?"

"Who knows," I quickly replied. "You sure this is gonna help out?"

"Huh? Every bit of training helps."

"It'll only take a few hours for the Celestial Army to locate this place. You can't get that much stronger in a few hours. Do you Herans even have a plan?"

I went out of my Influx form, signaling that I'm done training for the time period. Itaku understood it, soon went back to her normal state and sat down.

"Well, our only plan right now is to wait." The young Heran warrior spoke. I immediately countered it:

"Wait for what? For them to slaughter everyone?"

"You-you don't understand..."

"Look, Itaku, I'm from the Celestial Androids. I know how they operate and what their tactics are. The problem isn't going to just go away with time - actually, it will, in the time it 5Ames for them to conquer EVERYTHING."

"You don't understand... it was all prophecized..."

"As in?"

"On the turn to the Third Eon, the Heran nation will be threatened by a great evil. A force impossible to beat. A hydra with a thousand heads. Ten years before the incoming Scourge, Ahura Mazda will send the Heran people a warning in the form of a flash, but it will be rejected by the ruling corrupted elite. Soon, the threat will rise, but it will not target any specific person - it's only purpose is to destroy, rich or poor, innocent or wrongdoer. Many brave warriors will try their luck at stopping the Scourge, but none will succeed except for one - a blessed hero, one of a pure soul and support of the higher deities. The First Angel. That's what the Manuscript says."

"How much of it has turned out be true?"

"So far, all of it. Except for the rise of the First Angel, yet. All the pieces of the puzzle fit, we just need it's answer."

"And you're going to bet the existence of your entire species on a fairytale?"

I could see Itaku's face filling up with anger. Of course...

"I know you're not one of us and so you can't grasp it, but you should respect our beliefs. So far, everything has been going as Ahura Mazda told us, there is no reason to doubt the accuracy of the Manuscript."

"Alright, alright, I'll try to keep my mouth shut. So how's the Angel going to be defined?"

"The Clerics - the last surviving ones - work day and night to read into Ahura Mazda's messages in order to find the blessed warrior. The blessed one will have to undergo a ceremony, and finally take a sip off the Plethorus. Even I have no idea what it is or what does it have stored, but supposedly only a blessed person can drink from it without dying."

"Interesting." I could hear faint studs in the background. Is it them...

"I've heard talks that you might be the First Angel - nothing in the Manuscript says that it has to be a Heran - but I sincerely doubt that. You're not even alive!"

"You... you-"

My words were cut short as an explosion rocketed in the background - loudly enough for both of us to hear. Itaku immediately stood up; her face was filled with fear in a manner I've never seen before.

"It came from the elevator thing." There's no doubt about it. It's THEM. Never have I felt so dramatic about the Celestial Army. Because here, in the Aistii Cathedral, I am far from alone. We have innocents, injured, and non-combatants. Though, before thinking about that, we have to get this force field lifted...

...Oh. It lifted itself. Huh?

"We need you. Both of you." someone spoke. I looked to the source.

Shaytan. Just as scared as Itaku, or me. Though, if he needs us, it must be something important.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:42 pm

Charmera wrote:
The Greater Gambia wrote:
Zhao hit the table out of the way with his left tentacle, smashing it against the wall.

"Nice try, but it's going to take more than a table too-" As he hit the table out of the way, he noticed the Superwoman coming straight for him. With how fast she was coming at him, he realized there wasn't a way to counter it.

"Aw shit" Zhao turned his skin into a rhino-like armor. His tentacles returned back into their human self as he moved them to block the upcoming strike. This was going to hurt. As he braced himself, Zhao began to rethink letting the Commissioner get that head start. While he probably would still have to fight this woman, at least he would be out in the street, able to better take advantage of his surroundings.

"Give him a head start, I said. It will be fun, I said."

Ling continued punching her target, hoping to slam into him until he was knocked out. Obviously he was a tougher cookie that she would have thought, the animal abilities giving him a lot of versatility. Luckily Ling seemed to have raw power and speed on her side as she moved to pick him up after she unleashed a barage of strikes, aiming to toss him around. She had to be careful, and not let him gain the advantage or slip away, but she wouldn't be able to stop everything...

"Yeah. That was probably a mistake. A very big one."

Zhao was able to block the hits, but eventually, he gave way. His rhino armor was able to soak up most of the damage, but it could only do so much. Zhao took two more punches to the face and one to the gut before being thrown towards the wall. He was launched through the wall, landing in the next door building, a small diner. He staggered back up as people screamed in terror and ran out of the building. Police sirens could be heard coming down the streets. Despite all this, Zhao smirked.

"Thank you sir. Can I have anot-" Zhao suddenly coughed up some blood. A sight that hadn't happened in years, decades even. Zhao decided to do the unthinkable, something that if he didn't end the fight soon, it could kill him. He looked over to a small bird that had flown in from the door Ling had busted open.

"You might think think you Kryptonians something special. That you're a God amongst men, but you're not. At the end of the day, we're all the same. You, me, that bird over there. We're all just animals stumbling around this ball of dirt we call home." Suddenly his whole body began to bulge. His heart rate began to rise at dangerously high levels. With lightning speed, he flew towards Ling, launching a barrage of his own.

"The Japanese, the Nationalists, the Americans, the Soviets, Even the Vietnamese. They have all tried killing me, yet failed! What makes you think you'll succeed where they didn't!?" Zhao gave three more punches before punching her in the face with enough force to knock her back outside
Quote of the- Oh, I don't know how long I'm gonna have this on here.
"It's all good in the hood!" I replied cheerfully. But deep down, I knew that there were many socio-economic problems in the hood.

RP's I'm hosting:
Interstellar Ascendancy: an FT Nation Rp

Evil Pootoo Bird of The Pub

Deminis
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:15 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Deminis wrote:-snip-

"But please remind the fact that I'm looks more powerful than both of you so please, don't start anything stupid or I may as well burn your foot to ashes."

Damian stopped dead, his heart started beating at the thought of a challenge... "Damian Don't" His college called into his ear, far too late. Damain lifted his arm out from his side, his muscles squirming disgustingly under his flesh, the sound of his bone cracking enough to unnerve even the most dark minded of men. "Not as powerful eh?" He finally spoke again as the skin around his now un-naturally thick arms tore away letting them separate in two, the cracking of bones still heard from his whole body as the second arms began to grow thick calcium blades where the hands were meant to be. His muscles still rippling less pronounce under his newly regrown skin. His body temperature rising unnaturally as his cells increase their energy production 5 fold. His legs reshaping to those more simular to an insect in shape. His jaw crunching as it elongates to a sharp tooth filled maw. "I'll Show you True Power." He says in a high pitched slithering voice, as his breathing increases rapidly.

Think Over sized Zergling from starcraft 2, only much faster.

Mid East Oil & Luxury Minerals Corporation
Myrmidon Tactical Design
Rawlincia Agriculture Depot
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

GENERATION 38: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:55 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:---

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:---

Hadrimmelis saw Yuga Khan fall into the Boom Tube at last, finally unable to keep fighting against the combined forces of the guardians of Earth. With that done, the World-Dragon let out a sigh of relief. She had been quite worried about the outcome of the battle during the first phase, before Xander had managed to unlock the power of the Starbrand. Earth was quite the fragile planet after all, and she would have hated to see any harm done to it. Fortunately, nothing had happened, and she was allowed to go all out during the second phase of the battle, but even so, the whole fight had been quite tiring, in the sense that it took far more energy out of her than her activities usually did, not to mention that she had lost an eye. She was going to take a well-deserved break after this.

Crushing the Old God's eye in her palm, having held onto it during the battle, she walked up to the others and heard them talking about creating a team. Xander was confident that it was a good idea, and Otis seemed quite excited about it, something that she found endearing, though she opted to say nothing about it, knowing that the Inhuman God didn't really take well to people commenting about his age or his youthful disposition. Either way, seeing that Manifest and Naja were also on board with the idea, she figured that it wouldn't hurt to join. She owed Earth quite a bit, all things considered: she might have been key in the defeat of the Builders, but she considered that secondary to the evacuation of her children, the Hadrians, an evacuation that Earth and Asgard both had supported her with.

"I will join as well." She declared.

Tomia wrote:---

The Templar High Council wrote:---

Jamie nodded at Cora and then headed into the building alongside her, curiously looking around. The building was quite modern and well-furnished, not the kind of thing you'd expect a group of six or so young women to own, though she supposed this was different, since these were superheroes. Superheroines. Whatever, she wasn't an expert and she doubted someone was going to complain about her thoughts. Regardless, when she noticed other people in the lobby and saw Cora walking up to them and greeting them, Jamie immediately paused, and then approached slowly, staying behind Cora. One of the girls she had greeted was dressed in a Green Lantern outfit, which she'd seen on TV sometimes, and the other looked pretty normal.

"Um, hey." Jamie greeted them a bit awkwardly as she reached out to shake Kylie's hand, almost reluctantly. "I can, uhh, change between powersets I guess."
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:04 pm

Young Bloods
Nico nodded to Cat, "You're right. It might not be evidence, but their memories might lead us to evidence we can bring to the authorities. And you're right. We have the element of surprise right now, and we have to try to keep that as long as possible." Nico told his sister as they headed toward the command center.

Mars saw Kiris fumbling with her communicator but didn't laugh or smile at the amusing scene. He had forgotten that hers would go off and was glad she was able to catch the device without too much trouble. Soon they made their way upstairs where the rest of the team was waiting. Mars proceeded to tell the team what they had recently discovered and let Nico and Cat explain their personal story. When that was done Mars spoke up again, "So now we have to decide our course of action. Any suggestions on how we should go about investigating this case? We need more information about the secret operations of Cat and Nico's parents if we want to stop them from any more criminal activity." Mars told the group.

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:01 pm

Deminis wrote:*snip*

Eva, after both hearing that she's been spotted and hearing whatever just occurred up there, decides now is the best time to leave, she she quickly climbs down the building, unaware that there is a third unknown person watching the site. Maybe fleeing from the scene of an unknown creature and a who is likely the Attacker from the bar, but right now she needs to gauge the threat of the situation, and the best place to do that is another rooftop away from the action. So she starts climbing up the building across the street, hoping it will have a clear view of what is likely going to be a battle. Upon arrival she makes sure she has a dart loaded in her wrist mounted crossbow, and gets ready to take up at either the creature or the flying person, which ever one winds up making the most damage.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:38 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:It was over. Khan and Apokolips were both gone from this dimension. "Well then." Xander spoke up. "It was a little rough around the edges, but despite that, we got the job done." He said. and thought for a moment. "Alright. This is the second time we've all had to work together. Now... This is just a suggestion, but maybe we should form some sort of team. Similar to the Avengers or the Justice League. And though they have my utmost respect, some of these things are out of their hands. They're both great domestic teams, but they can't leave the planet every ten minutes to go deal with a cosmic threat. Which should fall in our laps." He explained. Forming a team? First it was the Builders, and they got force fed their own ships. Then came Yuga Khan who was more or less treated with the same regard one would for an ant. The threats were getting bigger and three of the most powerful beings in the universe were just sitting there. It would be stupid not to start a team.

"Be apart of a superhero team?" Otis asked. "Ummm... Yeah. That sounds totally kick ass. I'm in." He had always wanted to be a member of an actual superhero team. He probably could've easily joined any team he wanted. With his powers, it was pretty much a guarantee. Who would turn him down? "It's awesome. See, we got an Asgardian." He pointed to Valka. "A World Dragon. A Martian. A dude with a cosmic sword. And for color..." He said and teleported next to Naja. "Us!" This led Naja to snicker a bit. Otis was probably the youngest minded person there. Which was actually a good thing.

"I suppose I already volunteered to work with Manifest." Remarked Julie, the new god energies around her fading as she exhaled. It had felt wierd, but she had tapped into some energy she didn't know she had. "Even though I wasn't here for the Builder war, I'd like to join."

Lisa and Chorus stood together. Lisa speaking for both of them, "We'd also like to join if at all possible." Chorus gave her an odd look, as if she hadn't wanted to join but the android volunteered her. "Chorus and I are agreed on this. I think we've developed quite a rapport together." Lisa wrapped an arm around Chorus, who had a annoyed look on her face as she soundlessly sighed.

Don't be that way. Joining a group will be good for you. it'll be charecter building and you'll make new friends.

What are you, my father?

Just shut up and join.

Zaki also came forward, though she had been busy upchucking what looked like a rainbow liquid. A whole lake's worthy of pureified magic she vomited out. Now with rainbow on her lips and a much more thin, less imposing frame she stepped forward. "I'd like to join too-" She was interupted by nausea and then ran back to her lake, vomiting out a little more magic and shrinking to 5 foot 3. It was quite pathetic for someone who had once towered over everyone else on the team (In humanoid form at least)
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:45 pm

Life After Death
"Your arms are too short to box with God."

The being sighed with familiar distaste, another plane of existence without, well, existence. What little she could touch was innate and unattractive - lifeless, in other words, and simply too far away from one another to actually interact on a meaningful scale. Xala stretched out her body, using her unique biology to feel for traces of energy that she could devour, as hunger was setting in quickly. As she expanded, her mind began to wander, thinking it strange how universe after universe was simply devoid of meaningful matter and energy. The cosmos is infinite, but going through so many in a row, Xala just felt like something was not right. As far as she knew, though, no other beings besides the Xyrixma and the Monitors could travel so readily between realities, so the idea that a singular being or race could do such a thing didn't cross her mind.

But, she longed for interaction of any sort at this point. Xala had lost count of how long it had been since she last spoke to another being, much less seen one or touched one. Her kind were social, and though she was reserved and quiet at times, depriving her of that social inclusion is just pure torture. Still, Xala's body expanded far and wide, almost like a sail, trying to find any source of light in this dead universe. She frowned heavily, not a single photon hitting her expanded and thin body, the tale-tell sign of a universe long dead. Xala began to retract back into her humanoid form, when the darkness was chased away by a blinding light.

Surprised and bewildered, Xala's eyes shot forward and stared on ahead as a star was born in mere moments before her very eyes. It was impossible, she would have detected the stellar nebula forming the sun if it were so close, but it was simply willed into existence from the matter that permeated this reality. Xala glanced down at her body, glowing and shifting into different shades of color as the solar radiation interacted with her physiology, recharging her vitality and cellular structure with an assault of photons and all forms of energy. Like sipping from a hot beverage on a cold night, it warmed her completely, and she began to drift closer to the newborn star. Spreading her arms out wide, Xala closed her eyes and floated onward.

"Who are you?" A distinct, alien tone inquired, startling Xala and causing her to jump out of her trance and into a flight-or-fight-esque response. Looking forward, a slender, armored being floated from Xala's side to directly in front of her path - a grave insult to the Xyrixma who equated getting between a slime and their food on the same playing field as fucking someone's mother. Narrowing her eyes, Xala refused to answer whoever this was, ignoring her past feelings of loneliness for the bitter anger at being insulted so readily. The being seemed annoyed at this, more sternly pressing, "Who are you?"

A thought crossed Xala's mind as this armored foe spoke once more, that this person didn't speak in a foreign language as in most universes should. No, this one spoke in Xyrixma tongue - something thought impossible of more solid organics due to it's complexities. That was unsettling, and only something Xala herself had read about - and those who spoke their language without being a slime were always an enemy in her mind. Xala opened her mouth for a moment, preparing to speak, but stopping before any words came out. Silently, she closed her lips and lowered her head some, expanding her body mass in order to absorb more solar energy in preparation for a fight.

Sensing a threat, the other being widened their stance and raised their arms in an unmistakable combat stance. It continued to speak, Xala growing more infuriated as it used their language so readily. "I can sense the anger in your being. It's...different, from normal, but it doesn't matter. I just wanted an answer and you just wanted a fight." Xala narrowed her eyes at the accusation, lowering her center of gravity in order to strike firmly and quickly. The tension held firm as the two opponents searched the other for a sign of the first move - a cultural misunderstanding triggering a violent confrontation. Xala took charge, and struck with force and rapidity.

Using her expanded body, Xala formed tentacles of slime and sent them to converge on her opponents location with blinding speed, while Xala moved her humanoid body to strike as well. To her surprise, her target simply disappeared, Xala nearly tripping over herself as her momentum continued forward. She whipped around to look for the alien, but was instantly blinded by a spinning back kick landing squarely on her head - exploding slime everywhere as the force carried the foot through. Her opponent completed the spin and took a position some ways away following the attack, watching intently at what would develop from it. Truth be told, Xala didn't even feel it - it was more like someone moved her slime around, so, the Xyrixma just reshaped her head and face into it's natural state immediately, as if nothing happened at all.

The foe seemed bewildered, but move convinced to try something else. Xala reckoned that she shouldn't give the alien a chance to even try, and moved forward to attack once more, encountering the same problem as before, being too slow for her opponent, since Xala's attack reached where it would have been, but her opponent was already behind her once more. Xala sought other ways to close the distance, expanding her biomass significantly with continuously increasing energy from the nearby star. Xala moved to attack once more, but it was a feint, sending a piece of her own body to act as the attacking force as her main attack was focused right behind her. Flashing right in front of her, the alien almost sidestepped the Xyri's unexpected fake, but Xala managed to grab ahold of the enemies' ankle.

Using it like a fishing line, Xala yanked the foe towards herself with bone-snapping force, intent on imprisoning it rather than killing it, so that Xala could ask her own questions. However, the creature crunched their abdominal muscle and readied a punch, slamming it into the reddish slime of her body with rippling force. But, at such mass, it simply rippled and nothing more, holding shape and even entrapping it's striking hand. Xala pulled it into herself fully now, encasing the alien in a bubble of slime, almost like suspended animation. "Seems like I will be the one asking questions, young one."

As Xala finally spoke, a sudden chill fell over her entire body. She felt the fluid in her being trying to crystallize as the temperature plummeted in her immediate area. Panicked, she looked around for the source of such a cold front, finding it impossible to feel such a freeze when so close to a star. The cold of the interstellar void was manageable, but this? This was a new hell for the Xyrixma, and it was made even worse since Xala couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Her new captive remained motionless in her suspension, so Xala did what she could and moved closer to the star - warming up and gaining more energy. "Ah, it's the star you want." Another voice called out, this time more refined and masculine, like a suave smooth talker was addressing Xala.

She blushed slightly at the politeness of the voice and turned to face it, finding another alien similar to the one she had just captured, wearing the same kind of armor, as well. He stood on the other side of her food source, so she reasoned he wasn't as insulting as his companion. "Normally, I'd let you take your fill and be on, hell, even give you the star." He said with that same, attractive voice. "But, that star is a special one, especially in this universe. A yellow dwarf, not just any, but one with a name. This star, you see, is Sol. One of her planets is vital to the universe, well, it will be. When we're done fixing it."

"F-fixing it?" Xala said, feeling compelled to speak to this stranger more readily.

"Yes." The alien affirmed, "A being tore through the Multiverse and rendered an uncountable number of realities dead or simply destroyed. It nearly tore apart the Multiverse, but, well, he was eventually stopped." The alien seemed to relax a bit as he explained the situation, Xala seeming to do the same, but her mind was working overdrive as she was falling in love with the way this alien spoke. He spoke her language like a steamy romance, and it drew her closer to him. "I can feed you other stars, but not this o-" His voice was quickly silenced as Xala encased him with slime, her eyes crazed and shaking wildly. She wanted him to be apart of her badly, and held him firmly. She wanted to hear him speak every day, and reckoned she could have him tag along with her mission.

Xala turned back to the star, mouthing the name that the alien had given it. "Sol..." She said, trying to emulate his soft, velvet-like manner with the word, but finding herself unable to produce such a wondrous sound. As she stood before this star, Xala contemplated on whether other beings exist in this universe like the two she had imprisoned. She thought long on it, absorbing the energy of the star as she grew in power. She made a decision to leave this universe alone, reasoning that it was the home of her darling sweet talker. She prepared to leave this universe for the next, but a small spark in the endless night sky caught her eye.

Her pupils grew wide with absolute astonishment as the small sparks came to life - roaring, in fact, as Xala had a front-row seat to the birth of a sky full of stars. Entire galaxies came into existence as well, her immediate area filled to the brim with so much life-giving energy that it nearly brought her to her knees in awe. Wide eyed, slack jawed, she didn't realize another being was standing before her own food source until she felt it's entire energy simply disappear. Shocked, she whipped around, finding yet another alien - again like the ones she know imprisoned. Though the star burned bright behind this one, Xala felt no energy from it, and it both frightened and enraged her.

In a half-roar half-shout, she demanded answers. "Just who do you think you are?" She snarled, absolutely nasty at the being, whose stoic frame did not move or so much as twitch as Xala raised her voice. He was getting between her and her food, and not only that, but it seemed like he cut her off completely from it. "Well?!"

This one's manner of speaking was rough, deep, authoritarian in it's demeanor. One of a leader and powerhouse rolled into one, and it reminded Xala of the Xyrixma Elites, but what he had to say was far more terrifying, and awesome - in a biblical sense. The alien continued to stand motionless, letting his passive ability slowly unravel as he gave his answer to the Xryixma's line of questioning. "Who am I?" It asked, clarifying the statement, but going on regardless.

Last edited by New Neros on Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:04 pm

A Gotham Christmas

"Merry Christmas, boss." The last of his Runners waved as he left the room. "Get home. You deserve some sleep."

Boxer didn't reply, not even acknowledging his man. He tapped his pen on his desk repeatedly, staring at the screen of his computer. On the screen were dozens of names- Constantine, Zatanna, Loki, Cloak, Silhouette Chord- All confirmed superhuman teleporters. He used his other hand to switch to another tab, with a similar list of names. All of these, however, had either a green or red X- Teleporters he had brought in or otherwise questioned.

Even in Gotham, people don't just disappear- Especially when "people" are third in line for Chief of Police and a superhuman to boot. It had been months since Retlyer had disappeared- Months since the GCPD lost the Reclaimer, its icon of the future. Soon after the loss, Boxer and the GCD's old Commissioner went on a rampage- They tore through criminals and vigilantes alike to track him down- Gordon himself had to personally call off the rampage when they attempted to arrest Raven, a visiting Leaguer, as a potential suspect. Boxer was in the hospital for a week.

He shook his head. The list wasn't going to help. He got up and turned on the radio. "This is Runner Actual. Call in."

"R-1, recon on a potential Bird deal. Nothing big- Binoculars to one of the old district gangs." The old District Gangs, as they had come to be called, were the remnants of the groups that took control of Gotham when the GCPD was nearly destroyed. Since the GCD and GCPD merger, they had all but vanished.

"R-7, keeping an eye on Ivy's quarantine zone. She's complied with the agreement thus far. She's staying in the old abandoned Botanical Gardens, just like she signed. Word is she's brewing up something fierce, and I'm not female, so I can't head in to check. Reccomend sending in R-15 when she gets back from vacation- She's dealt with the Sirens before and has a female Bat on her speed-dial."

This went on for a while before the last active Runner reported in. Boxer considered for a moment. "R-12, request confirmed, SWAT teams four and six en route to your location. R-7, cover R-1... And don't underestimate Penguin. Everyone else, continue on. We all know what Gotham is like on Christmas. Heads on a swivel. Standing orders still apply- You get one hint of his location- You report in." Nobody had to ask who 'He' was.

He sighed, leaning back and putting the radio down. Nothing. Three months and nobody has heard a damn thing. Suddenly, he leaned forward. What if... He stands up, grabs his coat, badge, and gun, and heads out the door to the roof.

Four hours later...
Boxer rolled as he landed on the roof of the factory, completely silent. He was no Batman, but damn if he and his team weren't good at getting around this city. He dropped down into the factory office from the roof window, glancing around. He sighed. Nobody there- His intel must've been wrong. He began walking towards the window to find a way out when everything went black.

"You dare intrude upon the domain of Brother Blood!?"
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Scotatrova
Senator

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Scotatrova » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:13 pm

War of Kings
The Avengers

Captain America stood in front of his fellow Avengers in the conference. Those present include those such as Nova, Thor, Scarlet Witch and Ironman. They had all gathered to combat the Justice League, who have proven to be unhelpful in the current war between the nations of Wakanda and Themyscira. The biggest threats they faced besides Wonder Woman, stood those such as Superman and Batman, the other two of the leagues big three.

"OK, so now the Justice League has finally decided to back up Wonder Woman. No doubt they'll support her in anything. In order to take down Wonder Woman and Themyscira more swiftly and to get our allies back, we must take down the League. This war has taken millions already, and it can't continue to take more.

"Then what do you recommend Captain?"

"We're going to have to take out various members of the League in coordinated attacks Thor. Superman represents the greatest threat, along with Batman. Take them down, and the league has no leadership, and that's when we deliver the striking blow and take Wonder Woman and Themyscira by surprise."

"I have taken it upon myself, as the genius of this team to come up with a hit list, based on ordinance of each league member based on their threat level. At the very top, we have Superman. Then Batman, Aquaman, Green Lantern, The Flash, etc. Take them out, and it's a domino effect."

"Thank you Ironman, now Avengers, move out. You all have your targets. First, we get Batman."

Aquaman

Arthur stood along the shore of Praia, the capital of Cape Verde, a cluster of islands in the Atlantic near Africa. It has become the recent site for battles between Aquaman's Atlantis and the Inhumans against Namor's Atlantis allied with the X-Men. Aquaman knelt near the edge of the beach and looked down at the water. He noticed the waves, flowing in and out. He thought that something was off about them, but his attention was then diverted to Black Bolt and Medusa as they made their way up the beach. He greeted them both.

"Black Bolt, thank you for meeting me. Have the other Inhumans been positioned across the islands?"

Black Bolt nodded at Aquaman while Medusa translated something for him.

"Black Bolt says that he is humble to be standing alongside both you and Wakanda. What Wonder Woman did is completely out of control, and this war doesn't just threaten humans, but us Inhumans as well. We have just contacted Crystal, and all is fine in the North. No threats from any X-Men or Namor's army. All seems well in this part of the outpost."

"Thank you Medusa, your help is much appreciated here, especially after all you and the Inhumans have done for me and Wakanda. However, it seems to be intensified in Wakanda than any other theater."

Aquaman then turned his attention back to the water, where they began receding. He squinted and could see some objects beneath the water. On the Horizon, he could see a speck on the sunset, which was heading straight for the city. As it approached, he could briefly make out the shape of a jet. He pulled out his trident as he could see Namor come walking out of the water.

"Hello again Aquaman, shall we continue to do this as we always have for the last 4 years?"
The Scotatrovian People's Republic
La Repuvlia eh’Oneix Scotatrofina

Official Factbook

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:38 pm

Deminis wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:"But please remind the fact that I'm looks more powerful than both of you so please, don't start anything stupid or I may as well burn your foot to ashes."

Damian stopped dead, his heart started beating at the thought of a challenge... "Damian Don't" His college called into his ear, far too late. Damain lifted his arm out from his side, his muscles squirming disgustingly under his flesh, the sound of his bone cracking enough to unnerve even the most dark minded of men. "Not as powerful eh?" He finally spoke again as the skin around his now un-naturally thick arms tore away letting them separate in two, the cracking of bones still heard from his whole body as the second arms began to grow thick calcium blades where the hands were meant to be. His muscles still rippling less pronounce under his newly regrown skin. His body temperature rising unnaturally as his cells increase their energy production 5 fold. His legs reshaping to those more simular to an insect in shape. His jaw crunching as it elongates to a sharp tooth filled maw. "I'll Show you True Power." He says in a high pitched slithering voice, as his breathing increases rapidly.

Think Over sized Zergling from starcraft 2, only much faster.

"I'll show you true power, I'll show you the real one," said Len.

He went up to the sky even more, until at a level where the gap between him and this guy is as far as a length of 4 adult humans stacked up together and lined up, his eyes glowingly colored with red and shines through as he shot the guy who had turned into creature with his heat vision. Naturally he had clenched his fists as well to prepare for the fight that will come...if he's able to survive the vision.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Deminis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:05 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
"I'll show you true power, I'll show you the real one," said Len.

He went up to the sky even more, until at a level where the gap between him and this guy is as far as a length of 4 adult humans stacked up together and lined up, his eyes glowingly colored with red and shines through as he shot the guy who had turned into creature with his heat vision. Naturally he had clenched his fists as well to prepare for the fight that will come...if he's able to survive the vision.

Damian writhed on the ground for a few seconds as his bones crunched more, his flesh spitting ungodly amount of strange liquids. His entire right shoulder and both limbs were burned away in an instant. His bones crunched more so as they began to protrude from his remaining muscle, the flesh soon following behind, with in seconds both limbs and shoulders had repaired. "Kryptonian I see." Damain said as he rested on his back, still sore from the blast, "I know a very particular cellular fomation capable of more than surviving your powers."

He smiled for a moment as a green tint showed in his eyes for a moment. "I'm glad I had caffeine today, or I wouldn't have nearly enough energy for this." The green shade began to spread across his body, the muscles under his flesh began to bulge even more so. "Have you ever studied Biology? Its quite an amazing subject, the amount of power nature can provide." Damian said smugly, the sharp blades on his secondary limbs beginning to change into crab like claws. "Ever hear of the alpheid shrimp? " He raised one of the claws towards his enemy, "It has an amazing ability, its claw is so powerful it can actually launch a sonic wave." The claw clicked shut.

I think we should talk about how the battle will proceed together so we can prevent over action. list out our moves step by step, I have no intention of winning, i just don't want to die.
Last edited by Deminis on Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Myrmidon Tactical Design
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

GENERATION 38: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:36 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:

The Templar High Council wrote:---

Jamie nodded at Cora and then headed into the building alongside her, curiously looking around. The building was quite modern and well-furnished, not the kind of thing you'd expect a group of six or so young women to own, though she supposed this was different, since these were superheroes. Superheroines. Whatever, she wasn't an expert and she doubted someone was going to complain about her thoughts. Regardless, when she noticed other people in the lobby and saw Cora walking up to them and greeting them, Jamie immediately paused, and then approached slowly, staying behind Cora. One of the girls she had greeted was dressed in a Green Lantern outfit, which she'd seen on TV sometimes, and the other looked pretty normal.

"Um, hey." Jamie greeted them a bit awkwardly as she reached out to shake Kylie's hand, almost reluctantly. "I can, uhh, change between powersets I guess."

"Welcome newbies!" Spoke a voice all of a sudden, Katie had traveled through the building electrically, zipping up the structure to where cora and Kylie were. She had a smile so wide it could have made the comedy mask look subtle. She felt energize, fantastic, wonderful. "Hi Cora... Kylie." She hugged Cora from behind, wrapping her arms around the android lovingly as she addressed the others. "So sorry, I was just wrapping up a bit down there. Talking to sheild contacts... avoiding mindy... she scares me." She remarked, then sighed. "She's awesome though, badass and awesome. She'd eat a grenade and think it was too small. Anywho, I'm guessing you two want to join the illustrious ranks of the JQ, am I right?"

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:44 am

Charmera wrote:Ling continued punching her target, hoping to slam into him until he was knocked out. Obviously he was a tougher cookie that she would have thought, the animal abilities giving him a lot of versatility. Luckily Ling seemed to have raw power and speed on her side as she moved to pick him up after she unleashed a barage of strikes, aiming to toss him around. She had to be careful, and not let him gain the advantage or slip away, but she wouldn't be able to stop everything...

"Yeah. That was probably a mistake. A very big one."

Zhao was able to block the hits, but eventually, he gave way. His rhino armor was able to soak up most of the damage, but it could only do so much. Zhao took two more punches to the face and one to the gut before being thrown towards the wall. He was launched through the wall, landing in the next door building, a small diner. He staggered back up as people screamed in terror and ran out of the building. Police sirens could be heard coming down the streets. Despite all this, Zhao smirked.

"Thank you sir. Can I have anot-" Zhao suddenly coughed up some blood. A sight that hadn't happened in years, decades even. Zhao decided to do the unthinkable, something that if he didn't end the fight soon, it could kill him. He looked over to a small bird that had flown in from the door Ling had busted open.

"You might think think you Kryptonians something special. That you're a God amongst men, but you're not. At the end of the day, we're all the same. You, me, that bird over there. We're all just animals stumbling around this ball of dirt we call home." Suddenly his whole body began to bulge. His heart rate began to rise at dangerously high levels. With lightning speed, he flew towards Ling, launching a barrage of his own.

"The Japanese, the Nationalists, the Americans, the Soviets, Even the Vietnamese. They have all tried killing me, yet failed! What makes you think you'll succeed where they didn't!?" Zhao gave three more punches before punching her in the face with enough force to knock her back outside

Ling groaned as she recovered from the punch, righting herself before she hit the ground. She felt her jaw click, and she was fairly sure she had bruises. Her nose might even be bleeding. She then looked at Zhao, and frowned as she stood up strait. "One. I am not a god. Never claimed to be." She replied, before grabbing a street light and using it to slam into her target. "Two, I'm not trying to kill you. I don't care what the government says. I won't ever do that. That's what seperates me from you and from that bird. It's my rule." She spoke, using the lamppost to slam down onto her target as a follow up. "But that doesn't mean I'm not going to hurt you. You brought this beating on yourself." She spoke with confidence. Though she was still wary. He seemed to have a lot of tricks.

Deminis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:54 am

As Jaxon picks a seat at the bar, every man offers to pay his drink. He looks at the bartender and nods once, a Scottish Mountain is handed to him promptly (scotch & mountain dew 50/50). The Dj has started playing more techno trace styled music as his specialty, and a majority of the party goers go back to partying. As Jaxon takes his first swig from his glass, he looks out upon the dance floor, wondering if any would ever dare to challenge him to a dance off. Surely, No one is that foolish. Is all he can think to reply to his own mental question.

Myrmidon Tactical Design
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:46 am

Hiroshi:

It was so strange.

It'd been three days since he's slain Mira. In a way, he had slain the person he'd been before. Facing down Mira hadn't just been facing a demon, it'd been facing himself. His own failures, his own mistakes. He'd faced them all fighting Mira, and had them thrown in his face. The battle had taken more than a physical toll, a toll that'd been forgotten after an hour or so of rest and a sensu bean. It was the toll the battle had taken in his miss that'd stuck with him. Having his failures and mistakes thrown back at him was soemthing he'd been avoiding sense Claudia had dumped him. But now, his failures as a warrior, a father, and a significant other were presented to him all at once. All together it'd revealed one thing he'd been avoiding.

He wanted more. And the idea that he couldn't have it left a void in his stomach.

Sitting down, Hiroshi glanced over the lake he'd discovered in the mountains outside of East City, he breathed out, trying to will himself to relax. The gentle sound of waves crashing against the sandy beach was enough to try and get him to relax. This was time he'd tried to dedicate to himself, despite his need to train and establish some sort of living establishment on this planet. Everything had been so different since the fight, more with Mira than it'd been with Claudia. In all honesty, he had thought coming home would be a lot worse then it was.

Waking up every morning to head into East City, being met by a grab bag of pleasant greetings. He'd found some honest work he supposed as a day laborer. Carrying heavy equipment, flying cargo for small businesses. He didn't know what'd driven him to change, but the idea that Tomia could find out that he was doing criminal work, had suddenly bothered him when he's returned. It'd been almost as surprising as his desire to change his lifestyle so Claudia wouldn't think he was a brooding loner.

He missed the Red Hulking woman. He could finally say it without wallowing in guilt.

It was almost as much as he missed Tomia. The little girl had been on his midnight constantly. Any memories he had with her assaulted him when he least expected it, only because he wouldn't admit to himself how much he missed her. There was always an excuse for why he was thinking of her and her well being.

Laying back a moment later, Hiroshi let himself sigh as he watched the clouds float over. Closing his eyes a moment later, he let the gentle sound of the breeze wash over him. Supposedly, this was some sort of relaxation technique humans used. Yet, somehow, it helped him as well. Maybe he wasn't so different from them after all.

" They're still weak though." Hiroshi remarked to no one in particular. " If these were Saiyans, I might actually spend time in these cites."

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:59 pm

A Tale of Life and Death: Chapter II
Endless: Part II
Earth, Karnilla's Home

"Tell me, D'Vorah." Karnilla said, floating in the air and sitting cross legged. The two women sat across from each other in the center of Karnilla's personal study. The room was dimly lit--with the only sources of light being a dozen or so candles spread around the room and one large illuminated sphere roughly five feet in diameter between Karnilla and D'Vorah. "Why are you looking for Jamal?"

D'Vorah's eyes narrowed. "What are you talking about? Of course I would know about Jamal's fate. I have been lied to. I have falsely believed that Jamal was dead for over two years now. As his friend, it is only natural for me to want to know something as simple as whether he is happy or not."

Karnilla was silent for a few seconds. "You know, you're wrong. The reason I didn't immediately go to you to tell you about Jamal's supposed death wasn't because I knew that he wasn't dead. It was because I had no idea how to break the news to you. So, I held off on it for roughly three days. Then, Star-Lord popped up, which presented the possibility that Jamal also lived. At this point in time, he had insisted that he had no recollection of what happened in the Cancerverse, so I pulled the information from his mind--invasion of privacy be damned. Based off of the information I found--information you yourself are now aware of--Jamal had almost certainly died."

"Karnilla!" D'Vorah growled. "Stop stalling and tell me where he i--" Karnilla snapped her fingers and a rectangular magic construct plastered itself on D'Vorah's mouth, stopping her from talking.

"You will find out where he is, but only after I've finished talking. You will decide whether you truly want to know." Karnilla stated. The sphere in the middle of them then projected the image of Karnilla being encompassed by a bright, white light.

Once I took the knowledge of what happened in the Cancerverse from Star-Lord's mind, I decided to look for Jamal's soul. His death was...unfortunate. And, from a cosmic standpoint, it was...unfair. Therefore, I believed fully that I could call a favor and get his soul back from the afterlife. Naturally, the first place I checked was Heaven. Jamal was a good--no, a great man.

Karnilla was surrounded by a void of whiteness. The absence of anything other than her didn't last long, however, and a wall appeared in front of her. Then, a large door appeared on said wall. Karnilla looked up, and watched as a man with pure white angel wings floated down from the sky.

"Karnilla." The man smiled as he landed in front of her. "What brings you to Heaven?"

"Hello, Michael." Karnilla bowed. She then stood upright from her bow. "I'm afraid this isn't simply a visit to sit down and talk over tea. I am looking for the soul of a certain mortal."

Michael cocked his head to the side. "Is that so?" He grinned. "That's unusual. I would have never expected you to care about the fate of a mortal to such a degree that you are willing to bargain for their soul. Tell me, who is this lucky mortal?"

"Jamal Hawkins of Earth." Karnilla said, extending out her hand, palm facing upwards, and projected an image of Jamal with magic.

Michael leaned forward and narrowed his eyes. "Hmmm. I am sorry." He leaned backwards and shook his head. "His soul is not here."

Karnilla frowned slightly. "Are you absolutely sure?"

"Yes." Michael nodded. "If you are so sure that this mortal's soul would be here, then he must have been a good person. I do find it strange that therefore his soul is not here in Heaven. Perhaps he is not actually dead?"

"Is he?"

Michael shrugged. "You know very well that I am not in charge of the process of death, nor am I in charge of leading souls to Heaven. Ah!" Michael suddenly said as he his eyes widened upon having an epiphany. "If he died a 'warrior's death' per say, perhaps his soul went to, say, Valhalla."

"I suppose it couldn't hurt. Thanks for the help."

"No problem." Michael smiled as he ascend into the sky and the Gates of Heaven opened up and closed behind him as he flew back into Heaven.

I'll be honest, when I discovered that he wasn't in Heaven, I was worried. Sure, the possibility existed that he actually was in Valhalla, but such a thing was extremely unlikely to happen these days. But, still, I had to try. So, I went to Valhalla and, well...

Karnilla appeared in front of Heimdall, the guardian of the Bifrost Bridge. She floated up until she was eye level with him and stared at his face that was shrouded in darkness closely. He stood motionless for a few seconds, and Karnilla waved her hand in front of his face. She waited a few seconds more until a bright light glistened where his eyes should have been and then he shook his head. Karnilla sighed and then waved goodbye, then disappeared.

"And thus, I was left with no options that were reasonable." Karnilla said. "Therefore, I was forced to abandon reason and visit realms of the afterlife that Jamal realistically should not be. First, I visited Hell." The orb between them again changed and showed Karnilla floating up to the Gates of Hell.

The Gates opened and Karnilla walked through them. She looked up at a Tower that stood before her. It's height was immeasurable and the top of it was impossible to see, as though there was no end to the number of floors it contained. The 20 feet doors opened up and Karnilla entered the Tower, finding herself in a large room that was completely empty except for a throne on the opponent end. On the throne sat Lucifer.

"No luck in Valhalla, huh?" Lucifer asked as Karnilla floated up to him.

"So, you know."

"Of course. Michael said that you seemed adamant on finding the soul of this mortal, and told me to keep a lookout just in case it passed through here."

"And?"

Lucifer shook his head. "No such luck, I'm afraid."

Karnilla sighed. "Thanks anyway." She turned and began floating away to the front door of the Tower.

"It's a shame, too. He was such a nice fellow. Maybe Death has kept him for Herself." Lucifer said.

Karnilla whipped her head around and glared at him. Lucifer raised his hands up in front of himself innocently. "Woah, it was just a joke!" Karnilla's eyes narrowed and she turned around, and continued forward until she was out of the Tower, with the door closing shut behind her. Lucifer lowered his hands and then smiled.

"So, as you can imagine, I became quite desperate." Karnilla said. "I checked every afterlife I could gain access to. First, I checked Mephisto's Realm. He was, of course, still upset over what happened two years ago when I brought Shuma-Gorath into his Realm without his permission. His tough act didn't last long though when I threatened to just destroy it myself. Unfortunately, Jamal wasn't there. I checked Hel. I checked Limbo. I checked the Spirit World, thinking that maybe for some reason he became a displaced soul that was restricted from passing away. All the while, Lucifer's words lingered in the back of my mind. Maybe Death had kept him for Herself."

"However, suddenly, I had an epiphany. Or, rather, I remembered something that I had forgotten. There was always the possibility that he was truly not dead in the first place. And so, I performed a simple tracking spell. It didn't work. I mulled over the possibilities for a few minutes and almost slapped myself for missing something so obvious. Tracking spells are typically on the physical level. So I decided to track him by something that is fundamental to him: his soul. Lo and behold, it worked, and I found him. D'Vorah..." Karnilla frowned.

"This is where I want you to listen the closest. Jamal is alive. You're probably asking yourself that if that's the case, why hasn't he contacted you about this? For what reason would someone who is believed to be dead would make the choice to not tell this to people who are his closest friends? Whether you choose to go see him for yourself or not is up to you. I will not stop you. But you must ask yourself... does he even want to be found? So..." Karnilla snapped her fingers and the strip of magic covering D'Vorah's mouth disappeared. "Do you still want to know where he is?"

D'Vorah hesitated for a few seconds. The room was silent for what felt like hours. Then, D'Vorah nodded. "Tell me."

Earth
Los Angeles, California

The doors to a restaurant opened and prompted a jingling noise as the top of the doors struck a bell hanging on the wall above them. A few feet away from the entrance was a large doorless frame, and to its right was a podium. Behind said podium was the restaurant greeter, who was busy writing something in a notebook laying on it. Upon hearing the jingle of the bell, she looked up and smiled at the two women who approached the podium. "Ah, welcome! Do you have a reservation?"

"Yes, we made them yesterday." The woman on the left said.

"Excellent! Names?"

"Devon Cyrus." The woman responded. "And this is Ciara Jackson, she said, pointing at the woman beside her.

The restaurant greeter flipped through the book and then stopped and began reading down the list of individuals who had made reservations. "Ah, there you are." She turned to her left as a male waiter approached the podium. "Jacob here will show you to your table."

"If you'll follow me, ladies." Jacob said and he led them to through the large doorway and into the actual restaurant itself. The restaurant was packed, which wasn't surprising given that the walls of the restaurant were entirely made out of glass. Given that the restaurant was right next to the beach, it provided a beautiful view of the ocean. Jacob led the two to one of the tables sitting right next to the glass wall closest to the ocean. Ciara took a seat, however, before sitting, Devon whispered something in Jacob's ear. "Oh, that shouldn't be a problem, miss. I'll see if he's available."

Devon smiled at him, thanked him, and took a seat. Then, when he was gone, she turned to face Ciara in front of her. "Thanks for coming here with me, Ruby."

"No problem, D'Vorah." Ruby said with a shrug. "I had some free time anyway." After about two minutes, a new waiter appeared next to their table.

"Good afternoon. Are you ready to order?" D'Vorah turned and looked up at him. She immediately recognized him. Despite the fact that he was much more thinner than she last remembered. Despite the fact that he was nearly five inches shorter than she last remembered. Despite the fact that even his face had changed. Despite the only things being the same were his skin, the fact that was bald, and the fact that he had a beard. She just knew. It took all of her will to not call out his name, jump up, and hug him.

"Um... yes. I'll have the deep dish pizza. And for a drink, lemonade, I guess." D'Vorah said and watched him write down her order.

"And I'll have hot dogs." Ruby said. Immediately, for a fraction of a second, D'Vorah could have sworn that he frowned. However, his expression went back to normal so quickly that she was unsure if it even changed in the first place, so she simply dismissed it.

"Ciara, they don't have hot dogs." D'Vorah said before turning to smile at him. "I'm sorry, she's from out of town. She'll have what I'm having."

He simply nodded in response. "It won't take long. In the meantime, we'll bring you some breadsticks and your lemonade, if that's alright with you." He took their menus and left. About two minutes later, their breasticks and lemonade came, being delivered by a different waiter. D'Vorah frowned.

"Ruby?"

"Yeah?" Ruby responded, picking up a bread stick and taking a bite out of it.

"Is...is he coming back?"

"Hm?" She said, with a mouthful of bread. "Oh, nah."

D'Vorah jumped out of her seat. "Ruby!" She shouted, causing the people around them to go silent and stare at her. "Why didn't you tell me?!" She hissed.

"I thought you figured it out and just decided that we'd stick around to eat." Ruby shrugged.

"Dammit, Ruby! Come on!" D'Vorah pushed back her seat further and began running away to the exit.

"Wait!" Ruby called out.

D'Vorah stopped in her tracks and turned around. "What?! We don't have much time!"

"I have to pay. I'll catch up with you later." Ruby said, gesturing to the waiter standing next to the table and delivering their food.

D'Vorah stared at her for a couple of seconds before immediately turning to continue running. Upon exiting the restaurant, D'Vorah looked left and right. If she weren't herself, she would have began panicking. After, all he had a nearly 3 minute headstart. Thankfully, she had "eyes" virtually everywhere. She raised her hand in front of her face palm upwards. An insect that was not of any species found on Earth landed on it, and began walking in circles, occasionally vibrating its body once it faced a certain angle. "Thank you, little one." D'Vorah sprouted wings and took off to the sky.

D'vorah flew south, scanning the crowd that filled the beach. After traveling about 10 miles, she frowned. There was no possible way for him to have traveled more than 10 miles in under five minutes. According to what Karnilla had told her, He no longer had the Nova Force, and therefore, physically, he should have been a normal human. She stopped flying and another insect appeared in front of her. This time, it pointed east, and D'Vorah promptly changed her direction and went due east.

The insects in particular assisting D'Vorah were closest to honeybees on Earth. Similar to honeybees, these insects had the ability to communicate using a certain type of language that communicated direction and distance to a target. While the accuracy of the distance aspect of their communication was not extremely high, they were extremely accurate when it came to communicating direction of the target. Therefore, once D'Vorah got a general distance, she merely had to follow the exact direction communicated by the insect and keep scanning until she eventually found her target.

And find him, she did. She saw him running down a street at speeds far exceeding the physical limitations of a normal human. This of course explained how he traveled more than 10 miles in such a short period of time, but merely further begged the question of how he was performing such a feat in the first place. If he had his Nova powers, he would have simply flown away. The fact that he had chosen to run on foot all but proved that he no longer had them. D'Vorah decided to no longer linger in her thoughts and decided that ultimately it did not matter. She would ask him herself once she caught him.

D'Vorah dived down at him, aiming to grab him by his underarms, lift him into the sky, and bring him somewhere where they could talk. When she was mere feet away, she reached out at him. Suddenly, however, he was gone. Then, for some reason, she crashed to the ground, rolling about six times before she stopped herself and kneeled on the ground. Multiple people around her screamed while more and more began gathering to see what the commotion was about. People began taking pictures, though she figured that if she was in her natural form rather than her disguise, they'd have been running instead.

D'Vorah looked over her right shoulder and saw that her right wing had been torn off. She could hardly believe it--it had happened so fast. Normally she would kick herself for using such an excuse, especially considering that her physiology fundamentally made it so that she perceived faster moving objects better. However, she truly didn't expect him to be quick enough to dodge to the right and rip off her wing at the same time. D'vorah hadn't even predicted that he'd notice her coming in the first place. Shoving away her thoughts for now, she stood up abruptly, to the surprise of the people gathered around her. She then began chasing after him in the direction in which he ran.

D'vorah chased him until he turned right into an alley. She smiled and turned right as well, watching him run down the alley. On the other end of the alley, she saw Ruby walk in front of the opening and turned to face the man running in her direction. It was at this point that D'Vorah was really glad Ruby and her futurevision tagged along. Ruby charged at him, however, he suddenly threw something that hit a pipe that was next to Ruby. The pipe burst and filled her surroundings with smoke. D'Vorah continued running until she reached Ruby and the smoke cleared, with him being nowhere to be found.

"No!" D'Vorah shouted and she continued running until she reached the end of the alley and exited it. She looked around, trying to find some sign of him. An insect flew down and she raised her hand for it to land into. Rather than performing the motion to communicate directions, the insect lumbered around in a haphazard manner. "What do you mean you can't find him?!" D'Vorah turned around and ran back to Ruby. "Ruby, where is he going?"

Ruby stared off into space and didn't respond.

"Ruby!"

"He's...gone."

"Yes, I know he's gone!" D'Vorah shouted.

Ruby looked at D'Vorah. "No, I mean... I can't see him. I can't find him at all with my futurevision. I've even expanded my search to include timelines that are extremely divergent from the most probable one, and I've got nothing. It's as though he's just disappeared from the timestream, period."

D'Vorah frowned. "Is that even possible?"

"Of course it is. I assume that what you mean to ask is whether I think he's capable of performing such a thing alone. And my response to that is... no, not really."

D'Vorah sighed. "So then, what do we do now?"

"We go to plan B." Ruby said and she began walking away.

"...Wait, we have a plan B?!" D'Vorah called out as she ran to catch up to Ruby.

"Why didn't you tell me you knew where he was living?!" D'Vorah asked Ruby as she followed her out of one of the elevators for the condo building they were currently in.

"Because, honestly, I thought we'd have caught him at the restaurant. Plus, it's not like we'd have found him by going here rather than the restaurant." Ruby let D'Vorah down the hall and stopped at one of the doors. She rang the doorbell and they waited for a response. After about a minute of waiting, a woman cracked open the door a few inches.

She looked between Ruby and D'Vorah. "Can I help you?"

"Yes, we're looking for Jamal. We're friends of his a--" D'Vorah began.

"I'm sorry, you have the wrong place." The woman began to shut the door, but D'Vorah put her hand between the door and doorframe, blocking her from closing it.

"Please, just let us speak with him."

The woman frowned. "Like I said, you have the wrong place. Now please leave before I call the police." D'Vorah hesitated for a moment and then she moved her hand out of the way and allowed the woman to shut the door.

D'Vorah sighed and turned to Ruby. "Are you sure this is the right place?"

Ruby stared at her for a few seconds and then shrugged. "I guess I was mistaken after all. I mean, I figured it out about five months ago, so it's possible that he may have moved. For now, maybe you should give up. Maybe he'll show back up in my futurevision later on and we can try again. You should get back to the Negative Zone. I'll wait here a bit longer to see if maybe he comes."

"...Fine. You call me as soon as you find anything." D'Vorah said and began walking down the hall back to the elevator. Once she was gone, Ruby turned to face the door and rang the doorbell. After about five minutes, the woman cracked open the door again.

"Look, I already told you that you have the wrong place!"

"Could you give Jamal a message for me?"

"I--what?" She frowned "Didn't I just say--"

"Tell him I'm sorry." Ruby cut her off. "I'm sorry that I wasn't there for him. If I had been...maybe things would have turned out different. That's all." Ruby then turned and walked away without saying anything further. The woman shut the door and sighed. Then she turned around and leaned her back against the door with a sigh.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk to them?" She asked Jamal, who was packing clothing into a large backpack in the living room. When he didn't respond, she walked towards him. "Jamal, they seem like really nice people. It's obvious they care about you."

"I left behind my previous life for a reason, you know." Jamal said, not looking up as he packed his bag.

"But where will you go? Don't tell me you're gonna go home. What are you going to tell mom and dad? 'Hey mom, hey dad, I kind of died and came back to life with an entirely new body.' Telling them that you're a space cop is one thing, but this is something entirely different."

Jamal finished packing his bag and he slung it over his shoulder. "I have a couple of options to consider. Don't worry about me, Raven." Jamal turned and hugged her.

"You know that's not possible. It's in my nature as your older sister to be worried." Raven said, hugging him back. Jamal then turned to face the large sliding windows that led to her balcony and walked over to them. He opened them and then hopped on top of the railing. He turned his torso and looked back at Raven and waved goodbye. Then he jumped, falling 20 stories. He learned his body forward so that he wouldn't fall straight down, but, rather, at an angle. He landed hard hundreds of yards away from the condo, forming a small crater at his feet to the surprise of everyone around him. Then, he immediately took off running, not staying long enough for anyone to truly be able to see him through the smoke and debris formed when he landed.

Jamal approached the front door to a large mansion and rang the doorbell. He waited for 10 minutes until the door abruptly flung open. Jamal was then knocked backwards by an invisible force. He flipped back in the air and landed on his feet, sliding a couple of yards before stopping. He was then lifted off of the ground by the same invisible force as a scowling woman walked out of the house.

"What the hell are you doing here, Jamal?" She spat.

"Huh, that's weird." Jamal nonchalantly said. "How did you know it was me, Jessica? I should be shielded from psychic probing."

"Oh please. Every mind has a specific 'flavor.' And yours tastes almost exactly the same, but is slightly more...spicy." Jessica said. "Now, I'll ask again. What are you doing here?"

"I need help. Now, could you let me down, please?"

Jessica stared up at him in the face with a frown for a couple of seconds before Jamal began descending down to the ground. "Well, you wouldn't come to me if you didn't seriously want my help. So, talk."

"Alright, so--"

"Jessica!" A voice called from behind Jamal. He turned to see a man getting out of a Lamborghini and closing the driver's door. He turned to Jamal and frowned. "Who the hell is th--" Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in the back of his neck, as Jamal immediately appeared next to him and hit the back of his neck with the side of his right hand. He fell forward, unconscious, and Jamal caught him with his left arm.

"What the fuck?! You come to me for help and then you knock out my boyfriend?!" Jessica shouted.

"Sorry, I can't have anyone knowing I'm here." Jamal said. Then he raised an eyebrow "Wait, boyfriend?"

"Yes, boyfriend. How do you not recognize him? He's been in dozens of movies!"

"Excuse me for being too busy to spend my precious time watching his generic action movies." Jamal said, slinging him over his shoulder.

"Ugh, what's gotten into you? You were never this big of a dick when we were dating." Jessica said as she led him into her house.

"Yeah, well, dying gives you a different perspective on life." Jamal said, following Jessica into the living room.

"Woah, you actually died? I have to hear that story." Jessica said, walking behind the counter of her miniature bar. "You want a drink?"

"Sure, some wine couldn't hurt. Where do you want Mister Clean-Shaven-and-Handsome?" Jamal asked.

"Oh, just put him one one of the sofas. He's a heavy sleeper so he'll be fine." Jessica said, grabbing two wine bottles. Jamal set him down on one of the sofas next to the fireplace and then sat down on the sofa closest to the stairs. Jessica walked over and sat down next to him, handing him his bottle of wine.

"So?" Jessica said, raising an eyebrow.

"No."

"You do realize that I'm only letting you stay out of the goodness of my heart and that I can just kick you out whenever I like, right?"

Jamal sighed. "Fine. Though, I doubt that you'll find it as interesting as you expect it to be.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:41 pm

Charmera wrote:"Welcome newbies!" Spoke a voice all of a sudden, Katie had traveled through the building electrically, zipping up the structure to where cora and Kylie were. She had a smile so wide it could have made the comedy mask look subtle. She felt energize, fantastic, wonderful. "Hi Cora... Kylie." She hugged Cora from behind, wrapping her arms around the android lovingly as she addressed the others. "So sorry, I was just wrapping up a bit down there. Talking to sheild contacts... avoiding mindy... she scares me." She remarked, then sighed. "She's awesome though, badass and awesome. She'd eat a grenade and think it was too small. Anywho, I'm guessing you two want to join the illustrious ranks of the JQ, am I right?"

Cora smiled when she felt Katie's hands wrapping around her waist. The android had gotten used to her girlfriend's sudden appearance, and was elated to see what a good mood her girlfriend was in. Cora leaned into her girlfriend's embrace as she turned to Jamie and Marybeth, "This is Katie. My girlfriend and fellow member of the Justice Queens." She told the new potential members of the team. Then she turned back to Katie. "Well Marybeth has already agreed to join, I haven't really posed the question of joining to Jamie yet. She just defeated the Blob outside our tower. He was knocked unconscious. I didn't see her do it, but it must have been an impressive feat." She then turned back to Jamie. "Well I guess we might as well get it over with. Would you like to join us Jamie? I know its a big change and you might want some time to think about it. But I really hope you decide to join us. You seem like you'll fit right in here."

Galnius
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Galnius » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:16 pm

Charmera wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:

"Welcome newbies!" Spoke a voice all of a sudden, Katie had traveled through the building electrically, zipping up the structure to where cora and Kylie were. She had a smile so wide it could have made the comedy mask look subtle. She felt energize, fantastic, wonderful. "Hi Cora... Kylie." She hugged Cora from behind, wrapping her arms around the android lovingly as she addressed the others. "So sorry, I was just wrapping up a bit down there. Talking to sheild contacts... avoiding mindy... she scares me." She remarked, then sighed. "She's awesome though, badass and awesome. She'd eat a grenade and think it was too small. Anywho, I'm guessing you two want to join the illustrious ranks of the JQ, am I right?"

"Joined", says Marybeth. "Just got the acceptance speech from the green chick. So, I'm guessing super speed? Cool, I guess." She looked around the group of girls, thinking to herself. I wonder how NYC is still in one piece if THIS is who is protecting them. They look about as hard-working as me. She snickered, rather amused. "So what do you guys do on your time off?"

Charmera wrote:

Ling groaned as she recovered from the punch, righting herself before she hit the ground. She felt her jaw click, and she was fairly sure she had bruises. Her nose might even be bleeding. She then looked at Zhao, and frowned as she stood up strait. "One. I am not a god. Never claimed to be." She replied, before grabbing a street light and using it to slam into her target. "Two, I'm not trying to kill you. I don't care what the government says. I won't ever do that. That's what seperates me from you and from that bird. It's my rule." She spoke, using the lamppost to slam down onto her target as a follow up. "But that doesn't mean I'm not going to hurt you. You brought this beating on yourself." She spoke with confidence. Though she was still wary. He seemed to have a lot of tricks.

At the headquarters of the triad, Sin Lae was exciting, with his clone stationed there dissolving in order to return to the others. Just before he left, he heard a scream. "Would it kill them to threaten him or something? Much more effective. If they keep this up the government will be hiring me to bring in THEM. They wouldn't like that, now would they." He turned his attention back to the two combatants. "A kryptonian and a morph of unknown abilities. On one hand, I could entertain myself with these two. On the other, there is no point. I think I may just watch for now. However...." Using his illusions, he began moving all traffic away, including the cops. To them, a large alien creature was trashing the area. If needed, other heroes would arrive to deal with these creatures, shutting down the fights. "Casualties minimized. Good job Sin", he said to himself.
Last edited by Galnius on Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've read your Sig! I've read your soul

Before you complain, remember, Kangaroos can't hop backwards. Really makes your problems seem small don't it.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:23 pm

"Umm, well, I think the best thing we can do is have Cat and Nico continue to look for evidence while we help them out. Like, say, we can give them microphones and stuff like that so they can better record any evidence, and we can keep in touch with them in case they find something particularly important or in case something goes wrong. I can make a mind-link if you guys would like." Kirisvala chimed in on the conversation. She knew that what she suggested had probably been taken into account already by the others, but it never hurt to state it anyways. She did forget to mention that she had telepathic powers, however, but she figured her suggestion would make that clear enough.

"I can scry to keep tabs on your parents if you want, as long as you tell me exactly who I'm supposed to look for. Oh, and as long as you bring me animals to sacrifice." Nelli stated, before glancing around, spotting Vera's dog wandering through the command room and pointing at it. "Like that one." She said, and continued before Kiris could protest. "But different, obviously. None of you want that one to die, I assume." She clarified.

Charmera wrote:---

Jamie nearly twitched when she heard a voice coming from out of nowhere and then saw a girl with black hair pop up behind Cora and hug her in a very affective manner which sursprised her, though she said nothing about it, simply listening as the new girl rambled on about doing stuff and some very scary person named Mindy whom she hoped she wouldn't have to meet anytime soon. Cora then introduced the new girl as Katie, her girlfriend, which explained a lot, though she still wasn't entirely comfortable with having the attention of yet another person. She was never good at handling crowds, after all.

When the question to join came all of the sudden, Jamie blinked and opened her mouth as if to speak, then closed it, then opened it again. "No, um... I... I just came here because the redhead invited me in..." She said softly, evidently not feeling very comfortable. Truth be told, it wasn't even that she was adverse to the act of joining, but she was nervous about having to get to know and work with all of these people, out of the blue. "I mean, I didn't... I don't... um..." She trailed off, tripping over her words slightly, shoving her hands into her pockets. "I... it really wasn't that impressive, you know? I just, like, jumped on his head and he went down... Nothing very heroic, see...?" She stated, shuffling from side to side awkwardly.

New Rnclave wrote:---

On the barren planet where a titanic battle had recently taken place, a stranger touched down after a lengthy flight, causing clouds of dust to be swept away upon her arrival. The stranger in question didn't appear to be anything other than a human girl, though closer inspection would reveal otherwise: her mechanical left arm was clearly manufactured by a species with technology far more advanced than anything humans could create, and this, together with the two earpieces worn by the girl, made it more than evident that she was not entirely of an organic nature. In addition to all of that, she wielded an energy saber that was obviously an alien weapon, one that in fact belonged to a species of technology worshippers who went extinct millions of years ago.

The girl looked around in that barren landscape, her cybernetic eyes catching every detail despite the hostility of the environment. After several moments of observation, it seemed that she had found what she wanted, and so, she began walking in a certain direction, humming to herself as she casually dragged along her saber, the tip of the sword touching the ground and leaving a serpentine trail behind the girl. "Siiiisteeeer~" She called out to the nothingness as she walked through the empty, destroyed land, waiting expectantly for a response and frowning ever so slightly when she failed to get one. Nonetheless, she continued walking: the fact that nobody responded only meant that they either couldn't hear or couldn't speak, but it hardly meant that they were not there. She had already seen the person she wanted to meet, after all, so she already confirmed her presence.

Arriving next to said person, however, the girl let out a whistle and then shook her head, before pulling from out of a mound of rubble the inert, unconscious body of a cyborg with blonde hair in a single long plait. Her forearms and her legs from the foot to the knee were completely mechanical in nature, and she wore a headpiece comprised of a red visor and a pair of earpieces not too different from the girl's. There were two shoulderpads with energy cells on them, but they were completely shattered, indicating the reason why the cyborg had been knocked unconscious in the first place.

The girl sighed. "And here I was going to ask you for a little help with SIN. They sure did a number of you, huh, sis?" She stated, before inspecting the cyborg woman a little more closely. She had already begun to heal, just like she suspected, but even then, she had taken quite a bit of damage from whatever epic battle she had been involved in, so it would take her a bit longer to heal. And as much as she would have loved to help out, the girl couldn't really do much. She could overcharge the self-repair cells with nuclear energy, but that would only go so far and could be dangerous if uncontrolled. The best course of action would be to let the woman heal on her own, but that'd take a bit, and the girl felt that it wasn't really safe to leave her here. She would have to take her to a safer place. "C'mere Nova, we're going to a better place." She said as she took the cyborg and left.

Several hours later, she arrived on Earth. Incidentally, she was close to a meditating half-Kaioshin. Ignorant of the earthling custom of not bothering someone who seemed to be in deep thought, the girl cheerfully walked up to him even as she carried Black Nova on her back. "Excuse me!" She called out. "I couldn't help noticing that your planet is very primitive and its technology is nothing that a space worm could possibly envy. This place looks like the kind of planet that nobody would go to if they could help it, perfect for letting my sister here recover a bit. Am I right in assuming that?" She asked politely.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:16 pm

Hiroshi:

Despite his thoughts, Hiroshi couldn't help the smile that grew across his face as the warm sun pressed down on him. He was a grown man with a life and responsibilities, but this was a refuge he'd be missing his entire day. In a way, Earth was offering him what he had always been looking for... Peace, and he was giving it something back, the only thing he really could offer. Protection.

But it seemed that for once, if only for a short while, there was no violence and destruction that plagued the planet. With everything finally at peace, he needed to find something to occupy himself with, if for nothing else than to give Tomia a normal life. But what did he want or need? A human 'job'? He had one of those already, and it really didn't fill his time. He'd spent maybe half an hour at work each day for a full days wages. A hobby? The idea alone irritated him. It was basically finding an outlet for having to much time on your hands.

Maybe he could attend the universities the Humans glorified. He'd always been gifted in memorizing things, which might have accounted for his specialty in literature and history, and also accounted for his failures in mathematics. The only down side was that humans were far behind any galactic schooling, at least as far as he'd cared to investigate.

"Daddy! Today in history we learned about the Thirteen Colonies. Miss's Mary said Hi and told me to bring you this book. She said it's a really special history book, she thinks it'd be a good thing for you to read since you're new to the planet!"

"You mean that book your carrying? She's a fool if she thinks that I'll spend any of my spare time reading up on human-"

The look he received in turn swayed him to believe maybe he should read up on it.

"- history. By that I mean, I might pick it up before bed from now on."

He'd yet to read that retched book. Even lost in his own thoughts, Hiroshi could discern his surroundings. There were two figures approaching the area he was in. They could've been heading to East City, but based off their path, they were heading towards him. An annoyed frown covered his features as he sat up. It seemed he wouldn't get any peace today after all.

Standing up, Hiroshi raised a brow as the two woman walked up to him. The females really didn't look very interesting to him, and he fought the urge to yawn given how little he cared or valued their arrival. It might be disrespectful to people he didn't even know, but they looked human, and besides the fact that they could fly, that made them disinteresting in his eyes. Deciding against a potentially bad move, the Saiyan-Kaioshin crossed his arms across his chest, his forearms rubbing against the uncomfortable shirt the Humans called a 'Flannel'.

Wincing, Hiroshi resisted the urge to cover his ears when the more commanding female shouted at him.

" You wouldn't be wrong." Hiroshi answered simply. " The only reason people come here is for grudge matches and the Dragon Balls. As long as whoever you're looking to get away from isn't looking for those, you'll be fine." Even as he spoke, Hiroshi could feel it. The tension in his muscles were evident, and he'd put up a facade of an emotionless corpse. Talking to women made him uncomfortable anymore, he wasn't entirely sure why.

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

"Order and Chaos" Part 1

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:23 pm

Chicago national Bank

The Chicago National Bank, a Monument to the City's economic growth since the previous harsh decades, houses an enourmous amount of money. the tenants and civilians passing through and murmuring throughout the large building deposit, withdraw, pay, and exchange other currency related manners at the large row of Cashiers at the far side of the main, column filled room. however as much as this average Chicagoan day looked calm and peaceful, the day was not as planned however, as outside the bank the bank, on the rooftop, a team of mask wearing Mercenaries worked.

Rooftop across from the bank

a team of 6, Mask wearing Mercnaries, all wearing an assortment of animal masks, readied their bags on the rooftop of the high building. "Everyone ready" the mercenary leader asked as he pulled out a large harpoon like grappel gun. The other Mercenaries nodded, pulling out similar weapons of their own, the Mercenaries lined up at the edge of the rooftop and shot the grappels, latching onto the concrete of the bank's cemented rooftop. the mercenaries did away with the guns in their bags, instead pulling out ziplines and gliding across onto the Bank, reletively unnoticed by the bustling and ditracted city below. The Menaries landed on the rooftop, quickly ditching the ziplines and hurrying over to the entrance, 3 of the working their way into the fuse box, while the other 3 moved over to the rooftop entrance.

The 3 hackers quickly broke their way into the fuse box, cutting and replacing the wires, and rearranging the power output. The 3 other mercenaries quickly burnt and melted through the wires and metal of the Door, disabling the lock. The Mercenaries quietly moved in to the top level of the bank. The fuse box team quickly cut power to some of the Building's outputs, "there, The Security cameras for the ground and upper floors have been cut, Tell the bus they can move in" the Mercenary said over his shoulder to another one, the Mercenary nodded as he pulled out a hand radio and spoke into it, contacting the bus. after they were done, they moved in through the entrance and regrouped with the team on the Upper level of the bank. The Mercenaries had their automatic Rifles out, high powered and Military grade guns, armed with suppressors. The Mercenaries quietly moved through the halls, precisely taking out the Guards as they passed. when they reached the large staircase leading down to the main room, they readied themselves. The Mercenary leader nodded, the team of 6 moved into the main room, shooting a few rounds into the air, "GET ON THE GROUND NOW". the Patrons ducked, and even more of them yelled, some of the Guards tried to draw their weapons, however when the mercenaries fired on them killing 2 of them, they ducked behind a large stone half wall near the entrance.

Just as the Guards readied to start firing on the Mercenaries, a large crashing noise insued as the back fo a school bus smashed through the stone wall on the side of the bank. The Guards were shocked when the back door of the bus opened and 9 More masked mercenaries poured out, and behind them, stepped a colorfully dressed man, "The Architect". Architect looked around, taking a sniff of the air. "Smell that? Nothing like Gunpowder to clear your lungs in the morning". The Architect placed his hand on the Mercenary commander's shoulder, the other hand carrying a Military style briefcase. the Mercenary commander turned his head, "there's a much easier solution, and a fun one". The Architect took his hand off the Commander's shoulder, grabbing a homemade explosive , hitting the primer button and tossing it over the top of the Wall. an explosive went off, killing the Guards and throwing one of their corpses out from behind the wall. The Architect gave out a laugh, "Alright, So, let's get to work, You guys!...." The Architect said, gesturing to 5 of the now large mercenary group, "Go empty the Vault, we've got to move fast, 'He' Will be coming". The Mercenary commander nodded, moving with the other 4 to the Vault, "oh and Commander" The Architect said, the Mercenary commander turned around. "you'll need this" The Architect pplaced the Military Briefcase on the ground, giving it a kick which slid it over to the commander, who picked it up and carried it into the backroom.

The Architect looked at his watch, then at a large group of people huddeling on the floor, "Oh Don't be Afraid, We're simply taking away the Status Quo's Fuel" The Architect said, pointing to the Door to the vault. The Mercenary commander and the 5 men quickly opened the Military breifcase, the Mercenaries took out a Military grade metal cutter, and began to cut out the very lock of the Vault door. The Architect heard the sounds of the metal being cut, using his left index finger as a sort of Conductor's Wand as the steady beat of the noises came. "Music to my Ears, I tell yah". The Mercenaries quickly opened the vault door, running in and stuffing the money into the duffel bags, sliding them out to the mercenaries outside who threw them into the school bus, and passed a new empty bag back in it's place.

The Architect listened to the sound of the clockwork of the Money loading, listening and whisteling along to what he believes is a tune of it. The Architect looked at his watch just as the Mercenaries finished loading the money into the Bus, The Architect climbed in after the last mercenary did, looking back at the Bank Patrons. "Tell all you Friends what happened here!" The Architect said, chuckling as the bus door closed, Thje School buse pulled into the main road, into a large amount of school buses transporting kids to a fieldtrip downtown, seemingly blending them in.

2 Hours Later......

The Knight walked around the main room of the bank, alongside him Cops, and Detective John Brakenbrook followed The Knight. The Knight noticed the still intact husk of the explosive, picking it up and inspecting it with his Enhanced vision. John walked alongside The Knight, "so, what do you think?" he asked The Knight, The Knight turned the can, revealing an eiffel tower and the work "ARKITEKT" carved crudely into the can. The Knight kept his grimace, "Something Sinister has Come to Chicago.....".

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:02 pm

Xander nodded as pretty much everyone agreed that it would be a good idea to form a team. "Alright. Excellent. Now we just need a base of operation. We have several skilled telepaths here, if the need arises, we'll use telepathy to communicate. It's easier than carrying around communicators. We can use my fortress as our meeting place." He said and tried to think of anything else that they would need to get the team started and couldn't think of anything else. "Alright. I suppose we should split up and just go about our business until something comes up."

"Wait!" Otis interjected. "We need a team name! The Avengers and Justice League have one! We need one too." It wouldn't be a true superhero team unless they had a cool superhero team name after all. At least in his mind that's how it worked. "Something cool... Like... Since we're dealing with cosmic crap... Which has so many levels of infinite this and that... Infinite Justice? Yes? No? Maybe? You're brilliant Otis?" He said and finally his brain made the connection that Julie was there. He remembered her from such places as: Xander and Naja's wedding, and, Some Random Place Shortly After He Killed Darkseid. "Hey Julie!" He said and since flying was overrated, teleported beside her. "It's been like... What? A week since we last spoke?" He snickered. "Maybe this time we should actually exchange more than a sentence or two before running off."

Xander rolled his eyes at Otis' suggestion. He didn't see much of a point of giving a name to the group. It was unlikely that most people on Earth would be aware of their existence. On top of that, it would probably be best to keep the team's conception relatively secret. People are uncomfortable enough with people like Superman. As powerful as he was, this team was there to deal with things beyond even him. Many of the members were capable of at least holding their own against him. With several more than able to kill him quite easily. The thought of people that powerful running around with free reign would not be a good thing for the average human to know.

Naja, however. Loved the idea. "I like it. Don't be a party pooper, Xander." She teased having seen him roll his eyes. "It'll be fun. Maybe we can do some fun stuff with it. Like surprise kids at their birthday party. I wonder which one of us would be the most popular on the internet... I mean there's already p-" She said and Xander covered her mouth, red as a tamato.

"We are never going to talk about that again. That never happened. It does not exist." Naja had a grin and Xander was embarrassed.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse