NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:12 pm

Cora
Cora frowned when the girl started to yell at her about the Blob touching her. Then the girl calmed down and introduced herself as Jamie. "Well, I'm Cora. It's nice to meet you Jamie. I'm a member of the Justice Queens. We're a local team of female superheroes. We protect New York, and help people whenever we can. You know, you did a good job taking out the Blob. He wasn't a push over. Would you like to come inside with me? Two of my teammates are inside if you'd like to meet them." Cora told Jamie, silently seeing potential in the girl as a possible member.

Darian and Serene
Zeritin snarled as Etla blasted away his dark energy with a beam of light. "This is an insult to the Demon! Die!" Zeritin shouted before disappearing and reappearing nearby, the cloud above him firing sparks of lightening at Etla in retaliation. The Sword Demon soon sprung into action, sending a huge wave of fire from his blade and obliterating half the minataur creatures that were still around. Serene ran towards Etla's side and began firing arrows to block some of the blasts of lightening that Zeritin was sending Etla's way. "Come on, we can take him out together!" Serene shouted to Etla as she continued to fire light arrows at the enemy.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:18 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snip -

God of Peace Kazuko Masaki & Grand Warlord Asumar Masaki

As soon as Kazuko set foot upon Apokolips, he visibly shuddered, this world was so devoid of life that nothing that was based off of nature could be salvaged, it was only filled with fire and metal, it caused him to clench his fist up in anger subconsciously, his mind was so intertwined with the ecosystem of the planet he stood upon that he nearly lost himself to insatiable anger and rage that threatened to overwhelm him, but upon being granted the powers of the Starbrand, the Valka Force, and even the Dragon Force, Kazuko's Nature Empathy was quite literally overshadowed by such Cosmic Forces that flowed throughout his body, he felt absolutely amazing to say the least! Kazuko exchanged a glance with Asumar, who stared at Yuga Kahn with a smirk on his face "I guess we are next, right Asumar?" Kazuko asked his brother, who merely chuckled with a knowing smirk.

Yuga Kahn managed to stand up once more, even after the beating delivered to him by Otis, he couldn't see, but he could still hear, smell, and feel the environment around him, and upon hearing Kazuko's voice, Kahn began to bare his teeth in anger, he was able to strong arm everyone a moment ago, but whatever Otis had done, he was now unable to stand a chance against even one of them! This was insane even for him. As he struggled to get up, he turned in the direction of Kazuko and tried to regain his waning composure "The others may have been able to damage me significantly, but you and your brother are by far, the weakest of the group, do you really think that you can beat m-" In a moment's notice, a fist-like construct slammed directly into his face, sending Yuga Kahn crashing into yet another building.

"I actually change my opinion about you, now I think that you are far more irritating than Kilian Roth, at least he wasn't that stuck up in his fights." Asumar replied, quickly grabbing hold of the New God by the throat, his airwaves being nearly cut off, but Asumar made sure that he did not lose consciousness "I guess that a lesson will have to be taught to you, Yogi Bear..." Asumar spat, yet another construct forming alongside the Grand Warlord, this construct shot beneath the two opponents and struck Yuga Kahn by his chin, sending him flying upwards in a spiraling motion, but Asumar was not even done with him yet. In the blink of an eye, Asumar was keeping up with the free-falling Yuga Kahn and punched him with such ferocity that the fist could be seen from the other end of the New God, but with a smirk on his face, a mass of energy shot out from the fist, causing Yuga Kahn to scream out in pain before releasing himself from Asumar's grasp.

In his anger, Yuga Kahn's eyes began glowing red, his fists filling up with dreaded red energy, how a Halfling like Asumar could inflict damage upon him, it was unimaginable to say the least, there was no way he could be defeated by such meagre ants, there was just no way, upon firing this mass of red energy, he hoped to at least cause some damage, but to his dismay, Kazuko stood alongside Asumar and brought out his hand, the mass of energy colliding with his palm and causing a large explosion to envelop the Masaki Brothers, leaving their fate unknown, however. "It is quite a shame really..." Kazuko's voice echoed from within the plume of smoke, causing Yuga Kahn's eyes, or what was left of them to widen in shock "You were able to strong arm myself and my brother, but now take a look at yourself." Kazuko said with a smile before he began to chuckle "Oh wait, that's right, you can't even look at yourself, your eyes are nothing but a pile of burn coal, courtesy of our friend Otis, but trust me, when we are done with you..." The two brother's energy signature intensified greatly, resembling a light pink and purple columns of fire "You're eyes aren't going to be the only things that are burning."

Jumping to a defensive posture, Yuga Kahn swiftly felt himself being assaulted from all sides, the two brothers striking with such ferocity that he felt a number of his bones breaking from the sheer force of the Masaki Brother's attacks, even though he felt as if he were to yell from pain, a sudden strike directly towards his teeth muffled the screams as he felt his back crash against a multitude of buildings in rapid succession. Kazuko then soared up into the air, raising his palm up, causing the entirety of Apokolips to rumble before a column of lava and fire shot out from the scorched planet, condensing into a ball that shone with such intensity that it resembled a star in the God of Nature's palm "You may feel a slight burning sensation!" Kazuko exclaimed, shooting downward while Asumar delivered a gut-wrenching punch to Yuga Kahn's stomach that sent him flying, and as the New God collided directly into Kazuko's ball of condensed fire, he felt a scorching sensation shoot itself directly into the wound given to him by Asumar, forcing him to illicit a ear shattering scream as the attack, combined with the sheer force of Kazuko's movement sent him hurling into the ground in pain and agony, but he was still alive, miraculously.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:39 pm

I am an Aspect of Death, empowered by the Mistress to do Her work in the Universe.

And I have failed.

Plan B

The twin sickles of the Reclaimer were the last sight of countless beings of undeath, and yet, they continued on in hordes of numbers unimaginable.

Dammit. They just keep coming.

He grimaced, feeling yet another wave of hellish marauders oncoming. The Reclaimer was the only one of the cosmic abstracts who also fought on a physical level, and it was a taxing fight indeed- The Galactus Engine was powerful, and distracted him from the beings he must kill individually. He turned his black and white blades upwards, scowling.

At this rate, you're going to get us killed.
If we don't succeed here, there won't be an Earth to go back to.
I've... Realized that. What I'm saying is, you need to switch up your tactics. Did you know that Cosmic beings can listen in to communication frequencies? Apparently, your presence makes the monsters easier to kill. Back up the other mortals. They can do the heavy physical lifting while you reinforce the Abstracts on the cosmic plane.
That... Is actually a good idea. It's going to be slightly harder to hate you now.
I hate you. So much.

On board the Kree flagship, the Reclaimer suddenly appeared. He had wounds all over his body, but the unmistakeable signature of Mistress Death was still clear and present in his enormous power. "I need to speak with Medusa." His scythes were dripping with the blood of the Cancerverse monsters. "Now."
Last edited by The Silhouette of Adventure on Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:55 pm

Sam
Sam walked into her room and before she was sueenly grabbed from behind by some random creature who's touch Sam didn't recognize. Before she could even scream in alarm she heard DeeDee's voice and suddenly everything went black. Sam then reappeared in some barren looking wasteland, that DeeDee was apparently in charge of. Sam's mind began to fill with anger as DeeDee talked about the rules of her game, and the last straw was when she called Sam her "property". Sam had finally had enough and snapped.

"I've had enough of this DeeDee! I know I asked you teach me, but you can't keep treating me like this!" Sam shouted at her teacher. "I'm sick of you treating me like your slave or your plaything. You don't respect me at all. You can't just kidnap me and force me to fight in some sick twisted game like this! Don't you care about me at all? Or am I just another girl you can fuck around with for a little while before you abandon me?" Sam asked, a tear rolling down her cheek as she was clearly wound up emotionally.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:07 am

Tomia wrote:Darian and Serene
Zeritin snarled as Etla blasted away his dark energy with a beam of light. "This is an insult to the Demon! Die!" Zeritin shouted before disappearing and reappearing nearby, the cloud above him firing sparks of lightening at Etla in retaliation. The Sword Demon soon sprung into action, sending a huge wave of fire from his blade and obliterating half the minataur creatures that were still around. Serene ran towards Etla's side and began firing arrows to block some of the blasts of lightening that Zeritin was sending Etla's way. "Come on, we can take him out together!" Serene shouted to Etla as she continued to fire light arrows at the enemy.

Auia saw what Serene was doing, and so followed suit, firing her own beams of color and light to confuse, disorient and also hurt. These were magic colour, made to sear and hurt, not just useless fireworks. Anyone hit by the rays would also have a very hard time telling the wound from anything else, as they would find their colours messed with.

Also, behind the demon itself was a figure, impossible to see seeing as she had an illusion around her, but anyone with Auia’s powers might be able to spot her, or anyone listening might be able to hear footsteps. This was Ihra, who had found people fighting and thought she should help, using her new Rainbow Blade to attack.

Tomia wrote:Young Blood Tower
Nico wondered what Kiris was smiling about, no one had said anything particularly amusing. Then she suddenly told the that her friend was waiting for them downstairs and he wondered how she had even communicated with him. Was she speaking to him with his mind or something? However he decided not to question it, especially since he was too preoccupied with the idea of finally having answers. "Alright, let's go." Nico said as he followed Kris down stairs to Mars' lab.

Mars was sitting at his computer desk when they arrived, a very large monitor sitting in front of him with a number of desktops and other hardware surrounding him. "Good you're here." Mars said as he turned to see them. "Well, I've definitely found something on the phome. Whoever it belonged to went through a lot of effort to hide it, but well... let's just say I'm better." He said with a bit of a smile.

"You see, breaking into the phone wasn't too tough. I just ran a reverse encryption program through the phone's software and it was cracked in a few minutes, the files inside though were much better protected. Most of them were diagrams or coded texts with written instructions, but there was something else too, an audio file. All the texts were from untraceable numbers and probably from burner phones so those are dead ends. The audio file however, well that's where I hit jackpot."
"The voice in the file was scrambled." Mars told them, playing the original file as the sound of a very robotic voice filled the air, giving further instructions about the robbery and what to do with the money. "I managed to unscramble it, but that wasn't enough. You see, the audio file was scrambled three separate times, someone really wanted to keep their voice a secret. But... I managed to recreate what is almost assuredly the original file. Here, take a listen."

Mars played the audio file again and the room was once again filled with a voice. This time it was the clear sound of a human woman's voice, and Nico stood there in absolute shock, his mouth hanging wide open. Filling his ears, with crystal clear likeness, was the sound of his mother's voice, giving instructions to a robbery. Mars saw his reaction and raised an eyebrow, looking a little confused. "You know this woman?"

Cat looked at Nico, and then at the phone. She wasn’t sure whether to laugh or to cry, so instead she just stared in shock. “No… No way.” She paused. “That’s mom. That’s our mom… how… why?’ He was right. Her brother was always right. Why? Couldn’t he have been wrong just this once? Cause, if this was her mother… then she must have done other robberies. Or even other stuff. And then… Dad must know. “You… You were right Nico.”

Tomia wrote:Sam let out a soft yawn. "Well, goodnight everyone." She said before heading up to her own room. Roy turned to Hannah, "Well I guess I'll head up to. Unless maybe you want to hang out for a little while?" Roy asked blushing a bit. "If you're tired I understand. It's just... well its been nice talking to you. I've never really had someone my age I could hang out with." Roy told the youngest Grimm sincerly.

“Sure, Hanging out sounds sweet. As for being, tired. I’m a creature of the night Roy, so I’m perfectly fine with talking.” She paused. “My powers manifested when I was four… or six. Though I always had these.” She pointed at her ears. “And I was always tougher than anyone else my age.” She paused. “So. Anything you want to tell me about yourself? Now’s a decent time for that.”
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:45 am

A Heart of Darkness

Frank Mayhem

Me and Itaku stared at each other, both with different reasons for it. I was observing her and keeping my guard up in the case that she doesn't believe me, while she was completely shocked and confused, but at the same time, intrigued... I still wasn't aware if she had changed my mind about the whole destroying me affair, so I was still at high alert and ready to block an attack.

"So uh, are you going to say anything or what?" Maybe I'm threatening her... With this thought, I went back into my normal form, turned off and sheathed my Heat Blade, then stood straight, waiting for an answer.

"You... you're not trying to kill me?" Itaku spoke.

"Well, since I'm not trying to rip you in half or vaporize you right now, I suppose so."

"You can think by yourself?"

"Depends. Depends on the definition. On a chemical and physical level, free will is only an illusion."

"No, I mean, you are not blindly controlled by... whoever is leading your brethren?"

"Yeah. And the creator's name is Ismodeus, by the way."

"But... you're still evil, yeah? You're just doing this for your own benefit instead? That's why you attacked me in the battle, right?"

Short pause. Something massive exploded behind my back, sending dust and wind all over the place. Itaku looked up, towards the battle; she looked frightened.

"What gave you that idea?" Okay, enough joking, time to get serious.

"You... attacked me over there!"

"Did I? Did I really? Or did I just shoot an enemy that was near you?"

"Are you trying to tell me you're among the good guys?"

"That's why I'm here, yes. My name is Frank, Frank Mayhem. I'm from Earth."

Pause.

"I don't believe you. I can't believe you! A Celestial Android can't be a free person, not controlled by his creator, and on the top of it all, fight for the good side! That... doesn't make sense! You are machines built for the sole purpose to destroy, so how can one fight against it?"

How stubborn. She's a true Heran, alright. Itaku leaped back and charged forward, towards me, cocking back her right fist. The green aura, the shining skin, the bright red hair... She went into her Super Heran form? Okay, now I'm the one confused! She looks like a child to me...

Ah, whatever. Calling random chance. Now, Influx! And fast! Before she gets here-

BOOM!

I opened my eyes. Yes! Yes! Covered in a white, fiery, sparkling aura, I calmly, motionlessly stood, with my right fist having a strong grip over the transformed Heran's wrist, her fist being mere centimeters from my chin. She was just as shocked as me, but her shock was far more negative than mine.

"Come on, don't be such a-" Wait... CRAP! She used the opportunity to strike me with her arm! Oh, and the combo wasn't over... god. Punch, punch, shoulder slam, a few rotors kicks, I'm down on the ground and she gets be the one to land in front of the victim in a badass fashion while I'm beaten. Well, that happened. She's not as weak, slash, inexperienced as I was led to believe. Now, how about giving her a piece of me?

Stop shining that light at my... eyes... Oh.

FLASH!

I heavily panted while watching Itaku blast my position a microsecond ago with a gargantuan energy blast. That one would've hurt. I even felt it from here... Alright, it's over. I landed behind the young Heran warrior, and as soon as she noticed the lack of my body in the blast spot, I zipped towards her, and immediately after touchdown behind her back, I grabbed her by the hair and lifted her up. She wasn't that tall, to be honest, not like the average of her race.

"Hey, s-stop it!" Obviously, she didn't really like it. No problem...

'---~-~-~---~<--~-~----~~~-~--<<<<~<~--~<~~---'

W-w-WHAT THE FRICK WAS THAT?

A... A signal of some sorts? It was a highly screeching nonsensical data stream... And instead of being displayed as a notification, it was automatically sent to the processor... This is odd. Computer, identify!

...No response. Stupid Frank, it doesn't work like that! You are the computer, you are the one identifying! Suddenly, a marker appeared on my radar. It was highly speeding towards me, from the right... I turned my head and... It's one of them. The Androids. Was that... was that a communication signal? Like saying 'Thanks for capturing this enemy! I will proceed to vaporize it.' But I'm supposed to be disconnected to the network...

Huh.

The Celestial Android - it was an A class, the standard frontline troop produced in mass quantities - crashed into the ground and tumbled down for a few meters thanks to me throwing the target out of the trajectory, but quickly stood up and charged towards the still lying Itaku like a frenzied beast. I haven't seen Celestial Androids fight that much, thus this kind of ferocity and bloodthirsty, innate in a soldier, not some high-class troop, was new to me. Maybe that's why Itaku fears and distrusts me so much - she has only seen this kind of fighting from my race.

Wait a second... is he holding a Heat Blade? That's no good. It's deadly when the opponent is distracted or not aware of the danger, which is exactly what is happening here. The Android was moving at supersonic speeds, rather slowly, but fast enough for the kill.

I can't let this happen. I've already seen one person die in front of my eyes today. No more.

No more.

I grabbed onto my own Heat Blade's handle. Pushed the red button. Took the blade out of the handle. Then tossed that son of a bitch towards the speeding robot.

All in the time of a microsecond.

I watched. I watched. It didn't even see it coming. So hellbent on destroying this fallen alien, that he did not notice my weapon cleanly slashing through it's chest, head and abdomen. The blade scratched the core as it traveled though the carbyne-glutamate chassis, and soon, an explosion of pure energy followed, rocketing the view. And as the young Itaku slowly stood up, it did not meet it's fate in a fiery slash, but instead, a rain of fiber chips that once composed a Celestial Android, my Heat Blade swirling across the skies and me, still in the position of the time of the throw.

"You... you did this?" Itaku was still confused.

The Heat Blade cleanly landed in my palm, I turned it off and sheathed it, then lowered my head, as Earth artists do after the end of a play, and turned around. "Your forces have lost the battle. You should head to the rest of your forces; maybe they're planning a counterattack." Indeed, after taking a look to the skies above, I could see that most of the green specs had disappeared. The Battle for Hera was lost. I don't think the Celestial Army has noticed us yet, but still, we should hurry.

"Are... are you really with us? You saved me a moment ago..."

"It's not that I am with you. I am with truth and justice, I suppose, which automatically sets me against the Celestial Army. You Herans are not the greatest, you are not the Creator's gift to the Universe, but hey, most of you are innocent."

"I believe that the last of our survivors are gathering in the Aistii Cathedral. A good few hundred miles from here. Maybe you want to tag along?"

"Sure, as long as you're paying."

Itaku innocently laughed. I too smiled. "That one's a bit early, isn't it?"

Well, there goes one. Maybe I'll be stuck here for a while.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:57 pm

Dathomir
The Knight

The Knight shook Guardians hand, nodding as Guardian departed and left off to Rescue Maeya.

The knight ran to the edge of the large platform the portal was based on, once getting to the edge The Knight jumped, extending his cape to allow him to glide. The Knight glided silently, only glaring down to see the terrain below, only to see Many of Catarock's troops down below. the Knight glided, only stopping to grapple upwards to extend his gliding time. The Knight continued to glide, until he noticed a giant robotic Canine structure, standing still. the knight peered at The Structure, only to see it's metal eyelids pop open and stare at the knight. the Creature's metal jaws opened and it's lunged at The Knight, 'Christ' The Knight thought as he dropped down to avoid The creature's jaws. the knight grappled up to a large half cylinder tunnel, climbing on top and running on the top.

The Knight saw as The creature went under into the half cylinder tunnel, The creature smashed into the top as it chased The Knight. The Knight spotted one of Catarock's troops on a standing jet vehicle of sorts, The knight shot his grapple and hooked onto the vehicle, just as The Metal creature smashed it's mead through the stone half cylinder, biting upwards at The Knight. The Knight climbed onto the jet vehicle, kicking the pilot off who fell onto a close platform. The Knight quickly flew off, "Sanza, Catarock's records shows he has an armory of Intergalactic Super weapons, I need to know where they are", [tracking....Knight they're s Mile ahead of you]. The knight flew ahead towards the large building, The Metal creature following behind him. small laser turrets popped out of the creature's head, and started to shoot at The Knight. The Knight dodged and evade, but the jet boosters of the vehicle were finally hit, sending the Knight crashing down through the armory doors. The knight stood up, seeing two very surprised guards. The Knight stared them down, just as the metallic creature smashed through the doorway, just scooping The Knight up in it's jaws.

1 minute later.....

The Metal creature's head layed upwards on the floor, The two guards approached the teeth of the creature. just then, an explosion blew off the top of the creature's mouth. the explosion destroyed the top front part of the mouth, exposing the inside. the smoke cleared, with the two guards laying back on the floor in shock, as The Knight stepped up and out of The creature's mouth. The Knight stared them down, "give me your Armor...", the Two Guards were terrified as they looked at each other, then back at The Knight.

"Now...."

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:10 pm

Nico
Nico was standing in shocked silence when his sister finally spoke up. He looked over at her, seeing that she was quite upset herself now that she knew the truth. He had been right all along, but that didn't even cross his mind at the moment. He took a step closer to Cat and held her two gloved hands, making sure not to touch her actually skin so that he didn't get hurt. "I didn't want to be Cat, really I didn't. It's been killing me inside since that night I found out. But we still have each other alright? We have to stick together now, and figure out the truth of all this." Nico said to his sister. Mars sat back a bit awkwardly. He wasn't exactly sure what was going on, but he was pretty sure that Cat had said that her mother was the voice on the recording. That meant that one of their parents was some kind of thief at a minimum. He was quite curious to figure out what exactly what was going but knew that brother and sister needed a moment here so he merely sat by in silence next to Kiris.

Roy
Roy gave a small smile when Hannah said she wanted to hangout. He listened to her speak as they headed upstairs toward his room. As they walked he saw Hannah point to her ears, saying that she had been born with them. "I'm sure that must have made it hard to fit in." Roy said, knowing how cruel children could be. When they got inside and turned on the light Roy was shocked at what he saw. It was a large room with two Queen sized beds and a walk in closet. Not to mention the huge flat screen TV hanging off the wall. This might not have seemed too incredible to others, but to Roy it was. It was the first time he had ever stayed in a hotel before.

As he sat down on the bed in a curious manner he heard Hannah's question about him. He pauses a bit, not sure what to say. He didn't want to scare Hannah away with his very troubled past and show all of the emotional and psychological trauma he had endured. Still, he knew she was genuine in her interest in him, and part of being friends was being able to open up to each other so he had to try. He decided to focus on the newer, more happy parts of his life for now.

"Well, right now I'm living in New York. With a group of friends, who are well... Kind of superheroes. They're called the Justice Queens. They took me in a few months ago, and they were really nice to me. They understand what its like to be different, so I've been with them ever since." He told her, pausing a bit before deciding to break the silence with a question of his own. "So what about you and your sisters? Have you three been traveling together for a while?" He asked his new friend. The three of them certainly seemed close, and even though Roy didn't want to pry, he couldn't help but wonder where they're parents were. Though you could easily say the same thing about him in turn.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:23 pm

Tomia wrote:Sam
Sam walked into her room and before she was sueenly grabbed from behind by some random creature who's touch Sam didn't recognize. Before she could even scream in alarm she heard DeeDee's voice and suddenly everything went black. Sam then reappeared in some barren looking wasteland, that DeeDee was apparently in charge of. Sam's mind began to fill with anger as DeeDee talked about the rules of her game, and the last straw was when she called Sam her "property". Sam had finally had enough and snapped.

"I've had enough of this DeeDee! I know I asked you teach me, but you can't keep treating me like this!" Sam shouted at her teacher. "I'm sick of you treating me like your slave or your plaything. You don't respect me at all. You can't just kidnap me and force me to fight in some sick twisted game like this! Don't you care about me at all? Or am I just another girl you can fuck around with for a little while before you abandon me?" Sam asked, a tear rolling down her cheek as she was clearly wound up emotionally.

DeeDee

Hmm, she's gotten mad about something, did something weird happen to her today? I was with her all evening I can't think of anything to weird happening. This did seem like a good and logical test, it would push her limitations in creativity. Maybe she's just overly sleepy and got cranky. "Al right everyone clear the area, let me and Sam alone for now. Chop Chop" I jumped down from the big demon as it turned to walk away, it was a bit slower than the rest in leaving so I waited for a moment until he was far enough that I knew he couldn't hear before continuing to talk to Sam. "I told you I would be a harsh teacher you know, and this as the best test I could think off, something that would start off extremely difficult but would lead to you discovering your own potential both in creativity and raw power."

I sighed a bit, guess this was just a bit emotionally for her, guess that's my fault for not realizing humans have emotions besides lust and joy. "Fastest way to teach a person to swim is sometimes by simply throwing them in the water. I wouldn't have let you gotten to damaged you know, any damage you would have received I would have repaired to. And I also wouldn't have abandoned you, I would've been here, to far for you to see me but close enough that I could help you when needed." I began pondering about some things she said, the slave thing seemed very inaccurate after all I didn't force her to do anything really, she came to me to ask to be tested and that's all I've forced her to do, take tests. The plaything part, well of course I see her as my plaything, that's what you do with the ones you care about, you play with them I'm not gonna play with some stranger.

"What's wrong about being a plaything? If I didn't care about you then why would I play with you? Honestly I don't see how you can care about someone and not treat them as a plaything. Plus you want to keep your playthings safe otherwise you can't play with them for long and I am planning to play with you for years." Maybe I should make things up to her, "You know, I normally never do this, but I'll brake a personal rule this one time and ask what someone else wants, what do you want Sam?"

Galnius
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Galnius » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:02 pm

Mark Grennin sat in his living-room watching TV until his parents came home, just an ordinary day of an ordinary teenagers life, until he heard a loud *crash* from the garage. "Musta spaced out...dad's already home." However, when he got there, he was greeted by a very odd sight for him indeed. Tools and car parts lay sprawled across the ground, his dad's roller creeper underneath a dark blue mustang. "Hey, uh, I'm gonna call the pol-"

"Pass me the torque wrench." Said a clear, stern female voice from underneath the car.

"The uh....what?" The girl rolled out from beneath the Mustang. For a moment, Mark's breathe went away. Being an average teen in an average town in central Pennsylvania, you don't see many people who could be called a California girl around. He drunk in the sight, from her tattered jeans to the aviator glasses. "Huh?"

"Torque wrench, looks like a socket wrench, good for cars, doesn't have an opening like normal wrenches?" She paused for about two seconds. "Nevermind, I'll get it. Who are you anyway? This your place?"

"Who......my place? What?"

"Oh boy, an illiterate. Please tell me there is an adult here."

"My...my dad and mom will be here in a few minutes."

"Good, I need a place to crash for the night", she said matter-of-factly. "Name is Marybeth. Marybeth DeFleur. Hope your parents don't mind me stayin' overnight." As she said that, a car pulled into the garage, or at least as far as they could.

"Mark, what's going on?" a gruff man's voice questioned from the newly arrived car.

"Honestly, I have no friggin clue", replied Mark.

"Hi, I'm Marybeth, is it okay if I stay here tonight? I have the money." Pulling out about 300 dollars from her pocket, she held it out.

"Alright", replied a woman, Mark's mother, coming out of the car, as the father was way to dumbstruck to respond. "On the couch, in the living room. And I warn you, my husband is a light sleeper and we have guns, so don't try anything funny."

"That won't be necessary", Marybeth said, laughing. "Seriously, I just need a place to crash where I can fix my car. It broke down here in town and I don't trust anyone else with it but me."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Day
"Well, they were nicer than I expected. Even fixed my car. I should probably get out of here quickly though, Big apple is calling", Marybeth mumbled to herself. First, she quickly wrote a note.
Going To New York City. I wasn't kidnapped and am not dead.

-Marybeth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later, Marybeth listened for a place to go in the city, and heard of some all girls superhero group. "Worth a try..." ashe said, heading around the city to find it. When she finally, after hours, did, she knocked on the door, making sure the sound would echo throughout the building.
I've read your Sig! I've read your soul

Before you complain, remember, Kangaroos can't hop backwards. Really makes your problems seem small don't it.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:33 pm

Hiroshi:

'How can he tell I'm struggling?

The energy barrier he'd formed around himself already made Hiroshi guess he didn't want to be touched. Which eliminated almost any hopes of just annihilating the Demon in a straight up attack. He could attempt blasting through it, but if it didn't work, it left him worse for wear.

Blitzing forward, the The Maned Saiyan struck out with his foot, looking to rip through the barrier again. As soon as it couched, the barrier warped, bending to his strike, before his muscles spasmed, shocks burning up his leg. Hissing in pain, Hiroshi pulled back, black electricity running up his leg.

'The barrier breaks concentration by shocking you. Simple brute force won't break through this. God damn, he's smarter then I give him credit for.'

" That's not going to save you, Mira."

"Well then, will it not save your uncle either?

'Fucking... Shit'

Immediately, the Demon grinned, raising both hands and discharging two bolts of ki. It barely took seconds for Hiroshi to lock onto where the bolts where heading, a black haired Saiyan, unconscious in the snow not two miles back. Reality shattered around the Saiyan-Kaioshin as he dove through a portal, appearing mid sprint next to Oniyo.

'Fuck. Fuck. Fuck...HOME!

Appearing a mere second later, Hiroshi set the wounded man in the lush grass, a gentle breeze pushing against his features.

'Huh... I haven't thought of Earth as home... Until now.

"Stay here Uncle... Thank you for helping me achieve this form. Now, I've got to defeat this bastard so I, can come home."

The world in front of him shattered like glass before he reappeared on Acros, even harsher winds burning against his now scowling face.

Mira was gathering energy, and fast.

Looking through the swirling blizzard around him, Hiroshi could see a blood red orb, crimson fire mixing with the energy. Held above the demons head, the sphere crackled with hellish black lightening at random intervals. It was growing at a ridiculous rate too, beating and pulsing like a real heart would. Below the glowing mountain of energy, sat the source of the attack. The amount of power that sphere held, told him exactly what this whole thing had been about. Mira intended to destroy Acros.

" You Saiyan's are so predictable! You're just like that uncle of yours!" Mira laughed loudly, before breaking into a full blown cackle. " All it took was one little distraction! Funnily enough, he wouldn't of done the same for you! Ill explain my plan for your thick skull. I don't need this planet anymore! I've got nothing to prove to you or anyone else here. You'll either stop this attack or die, Have fun!"

Narrowing his eyes, Hiroshi steeled himself as he stared back at the demon, gathering his own energy into his fingertips as the golden aura around him picked up into a fury of energy. The electrical field around Mira continued to spark and shoot across his body, but slowly started to receded a moment later.

'I'm coming Tomia. Just hold on.'

Another wave of force rolled off of Hiroshi, golden energy swirling around him like a cyclone. Lightening rippled off of him as he brought his hands to his center, golden fire burning between his palms.

" What about you? If you destroy this planet, you'll die too!" Hiroshi pointed out.

" Simpleton, I'm a Demon! I've traveled and seen more universes then you could imagine, I'll just teleport away when my work here is done."

Throwing his two blue arms down, the Saiyan saw the massive orb shift down towards the planet, pulling towards it as if it were filled with a vile burning liquid. The ground beneath them began to warp and shatter. The already broken and desolated landscape began to shift and separate. Fissures spanned across countless miles as Acros's crust began to weaken. The world around them rumbled violently and magma flows which never should have been active, began to spew from the icy world.

Acros was dying.

Gold and crimson energy swirled into his hands and began to form a familiar bolt.

"I'm not going to lose to you, Mira! This ends here!" The Maned Saiyan howled as the pulsing sound of his pending energy wave began to shriek through the burning air.

"God's-!"

Mira:

The field of red energy slowly pulled itself back up his body as Mira chuckled to himself, watching as the orb of destruction rolled towards the planet. Below, the glowing beacon of energy that was the Saiyan-Kaioshin, prepared to meet the challenge. Only of course, this would be hardly the last of his attacks. The thrumming noise of his attack was almost overwhelming to the senses as it pushed ever closer to the surface..

Unable to conceal his giddiness, Mira began to howl with laughter. The ground below spewed magma out huge cracks now appearing all over the battlefield. The smell of sulphur in the air was satisfying, knowing the planet was suffering along with his enemies.

"Come on now, Hiroshi! Why don't you save the day again!? I'm waiting on that magnificent power of yours! You're daughter needs you!"p

"-Judgement!"

It was breathtaking to behold. The gold and crimson wave shown above all else, so overwhelming that the red glow of his own attack almost disappeared in its presence. For Mira, the power far beyond any it felt before, the power spewing from the Halflings palms bordering on godly. When the bolt made contact with his sphere, it was hardly a contest, the beam nearly tearing entirely through it, the orb almost rupturing in the air where it was. Crimson energy leaked into the air as it leaked its deadly contents into the air, the air itself catching fire around them. The surge of energy from Hiroshi, however, propelled the sphere into the air. A trail of gold and Crimson streaked through the heaves. Illuminating the entire world before a magnificent event occurred. Gold and crimson exploded in a hellish corona, illuminating the planet in its godly light.

Trembling, Mira looked down at the swirling mass of golden fire below him, the Saiyan almost content to sit in his position for as long as he could.

" Well... That took an unexpected, but not entirely bad turn."

In the blink of an eye, The Saiyan-Kaioshin appeared in front of him, his arms crossed dangerously as he glared back towards him. Electricity ran up his body and his golden aura glowed brightly, but Mira could feel the exertion it took for him to stop his attack, the overwhelming aura of the Maned Warrior having reduced significantly. Another few of those and he'd be helpless, having played right into the Demons hands.

Chuckling, Mira just darkly looked back towards, his protective field rippling around him. While the Saiyan wore himself down, all he had to do was avoid any terribly injuring blows.

"You're trying to get me to waste power," Hiroshi said, crossing his arms and staring back at him with a glare leveled at him.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Scotatrova
Senator

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Scotatrova » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:37 pm

Confederation of imperial states wrote:
Dathomir
The Knight

The Knight shook Guardians hand, nodding as Guardian departed and left off to Rescue Maeya.

The knight ran to the edge of the large platform the portal was based on, once getting to the edge The Knight jumped, extending his cape to allow him to glide. The Knight glided silently, only glaring down to see the terrain below, only to see Many of Catarock's troops down below. the Knight glided, only stopping to grapple upwards to extend his gliding time. The Knight continued to glide, until he noticed a giant robotic Canine structure, standing still. the knight peered at The Structure, only to see it's metal eyelids pop open and stare at the knight. the Creature's metal jaws opened and it's lunged at The Knight, 'Christ' The Knight thought as he dropped down to avoid The creature's jaws. the knight grappled up to a large half cylinder tunnel, climbing on top and running on the top.

The Knight saw as The creature went under into the half cylinder tunnel, The creature smashed into the top as it chased The Knight. The Knight spotted one of Catarock's troops on a standing jet vehicle of sorts, The knight shot his grapple and hooked onto the vehicle, just as The Metal creature smashed it's mead through the stone half cylinder, biting upwards at The Knight. The Knight climbed onto the jet vehicle, kicking the pilot off who fell onto a close platform. The Knight quickly flew off, "Sanza, Catarock's records shows he has an armory of Intergalactic Super weapons, I need to know where they are", [tracking....Knight they're s Mile ahead of you]. The knight flew ahead towards the large building, The Metal creature following behind him. small laser turrets popped out of the creature's head, and started to shoot at The Knight. The Knight dodged and evade, but the jet boosters of the vehicle were finally hit, sending the Knight crashing down through the armory doors. The knight stood up, seeing two very surprised guards. The Knight stared them down, just as the metallic creature smashed through the doorway, just scooping The Knight up in it's jaws.

1 minute later.....

The Metal creature's head layed upwards on the floor, The two guards approached the teeth of the creature. just then, an explosion blew off the top of the creature's mouth. the explosion destroyed the top front part of the mouth, exposing the inside. the smoke cleared, with the two guards laying back on the floor in shock, as The Knight stepped up and out of The creature's mouth. The Knight stared them down, "give me your Armor...", the Two Guards were terrified as they looked at each other, then back at The Knight.

"Now...."

After nearly 20 minutes of flying, and fighting off some odd looking creatures, Guardian managed to successfully locate Maeya. She looked a bit different than before, with different clothing and her eyes seemed to be red. He approached her slowly.

"Maeya? It's me Guardian. I'm here to take you home now."
The Scotatrovian People's Republic
La Repuvlia eh’Oneix Scotatrofina

Official Factbook

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:13 pm

Scotatrova wrote:
Dathomir
The Knight

1 minute later.....

"Now...."

After nearly 20 minutes of flying, and fighting off some odd looking creatures, Guardian managed to successfully locate Maeya. She looked a bit different than before, with different clothing and her eyes seemed to be red. He approached her slowly.

Maeya snickered,
"Oh Look, Guardian is here to Rescue the Damsel in distress, Sorry Meatbag, but Catarock is my new Family now". Guardian gave a confused face, then stayed stern, "Maeya You're being brainwashed, come with me now". Guardian reached out and grabbed Maeya's wrist, only for her to break her grip and push her away, "You Don't Get it, I'm staying with Catarock, and That's my decision, not his". Guardian furrowed his brow, "You're coming home Maeya', "Make me". Maeya then threw a concrete shattering punch at Guardian.

Scotatrova
Senator

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Scotatrova » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:45 pm

Scotatrova wrote:

Maeya snickered,
"Oh Look, Guardian is here to Rescue the Damsel in distress, Sorry Meatbag, but Catarock is my new Family now". Guardian gave a confused face, then stayed stern, "Maeya You're being brainwashed, come with me now". Guardian reached out and grabbed Maeya's wrist, only for her to break her grip and push her away, "You Don't Get it, I'm staying with Catarock, and That's my decision, not his". Guardian furrowed his brow, "You're coming home Maeya', "Make me". Maeya then threw a concrete shattering punch at Guardian.

Guardian was sent flying back and hit the floor as it cracked. He sat up and attempted to get up before Maeya kicked him into a pillar.

"I am free to go, if I wanted to and I don't want to."

Maeya put her foot on Guardian's chest before pushing down on him.

"Maeya, I don't want to fight you."

"Good, that makes my job so much easier."

Maeya's hands began to glow light blue as she was prepping an energy blast. Guardian pushed her off before he stood up and took a few steps back. Maeya quickly recovered and punched Guardian before she flew behind him and punched his back and sent him upwards. She hovered above him before she brought her feet down on him. He crashed into the ground as she stood over him and picked him up by his throat.

"All those years of protecting people have made you soft, just like those other meatbags.''

"Maeya...he is controlling you...fight it."

Guardian could then hear Catarock's voice thunder.

"Don't hesitate Maeya! Kill him!"

"As you wish Catarock."

Maeya spun Guardian around and tossed him out through Catarock's palace. He then was sent hurtling into a fire pit. Maeya hovered above the fire pit.

"With your death Guardian, my new life begins here."

"Not if I can help it!"

Guardian then came from behind her and grabbed her. She headbutted him before blasting him and kicking him further more into the pit.

"Catarock said you wouldn't be up to the challenge. Your feelings and beliefs cloud your judgement. He's right you know. Earth needs a new hero."

"But not this version, you think killing me will set you free? He's just using you. Remember what he did to Kalder!"

"Liar! He cares about me!"

"No Maeya, I care about you which is why I'm doing this for Kalder, but you won't listen. His control over you is total, I see that now. That is why I have to do this."

Guardian then clapped his hands strongly in front of Maeya, which sent her hurtling.
The Scotatrovian People's Republic
La Repuvlia eh’Oneix Scotatrofina

Official Factbook

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:48 pm

A Tale of Life and Death: Chapter I
Cancerverse: Part VI
The Site of the Necropsy Rite, The Cancerverse

The silence was eerie. It was disturbing to an indescribable degree. While it lasted for only a few seconds at most, it felt like an eternity passed before the silence was broken by Thanos. Kneeling in front of Alt!Mar-Vell and bowing his head, he said, "The anti-dimensions containing your Elder Gods overlap and merge here, Lord Mar-Vell. It is the perfect place for my submission. You want me dead so that Death may die. I no longer wish to live... I think we can come to a mutual arrangement."

Everyone--both the Guardians and the Revengers-- stood and watched Thanos submit to Alt!Mar-Vell in utter disbelief. "Thanos, you sonuva..." Star-Lord said, being the only one who appeared to be the only one at the time to have come to terms with what they were witnessing.

"Ftaghn! I am delighted you're taking it so well!" Alt!Marvel exclaimed with a wide grin. He raised his right hand and lightning rained down from the sky as a ball of energy formed in it. "Let me embrace you and your travelling companions."

From the ground emerged purple tentacles that wrapped around the waist of the Guardians and wrapped around Thanos's arms and legs. "Flark on a stick!" Rocket shouted in frustration.

"I can't promise this will be painless, Avatar of Death, but I won't keep you long. I am grateful for your cooperation, truly I am. You are the singular anomaly. The last whisper of Death in the face of life's invincibility. I must say, the hunt for you has been quite taxing. My masters have been longing to meet you." Thanos was raised into the sky before the Many-Angled Ones and was held parallel to the ground. Alt!Marvel floated next to him and raised his arms.

"Behold, Many-Angled Ones! I have brought you the Avatar of Death!"/color] A golden gauntlet began forming on his left hand. [color=#FFBF00]"Yes! Grant me the ceremonial device, my masters, and I will complete the ritual of the Necropsy!" In the gauntlet, a bright golden dagger began appearing. The sword and gauntlet glowed as they fused and became one. The gauntlet disappeared and the dagger was fully realized. The golden bat-shapedesque crossguard brandished a skull smack dab in the center, and the blade itself was pitch black with occasional streaks of gold laced through it.

"Kthl Ftaghn! Yot-Soter Ftaghn! Shuma-Gorath Ftaghn! Nyerlathortech Ftaghn!" Alt!Mar-Vell chanted, calling upon the power of the masters of the Many-Angled Ones. With one final shout of "Ftaghn!" he stabbed the Mad Titan in the abdomen, causing him to roar out in pain.

Our Universe, The Fault

"We have reached a pivotal juncture... If the Devourer of Worlds cannot vanquish the obscene Galactus Engine, we will quickly follow my master to his doom." Surfer blasted holes into Canververse creature after Cancerverse creature.

"Your pessimistic tone is not appreciated." Beta Ray commented, calling forth lightning from Stormbringer and obliterating creature after creature.

"It is no tone, Beta Ray Bill. It is a mere logical assessment of our current situation." Surfer replied.

"Then do not voice it." Gladiator said, cutting through hoards of the Cancerverse creatures as he fought alongside Karnak and Gladiator. "Keep the comlinks clear for strategic relay!" Of course, deep down, Gladiator believed that Surfer was right. This was their last stand, as far as he knew. This was the climax--the peak that would determine the fate of the universe. However, he was Gladiator. He pressed on. He was hopeful. He was confident. Of course he was. That was quite literally the job description for him. "Karnak?"

"I suggest we bring the remainder of the Shi'ar and Kree fleets around in support of Galactus, Majestor." Karnak said. "Blastaar's squadrons must close in to act as rearguard."

"This is Queen Medusa. Blastaar has already personally fled the line, but the Negative Zone Queen sent more reinforcements. Spartoi and Xarthian battlegroups will help cover our backs. I have instructed the Nova Corps to support Galactus directly."

"Inform her majesty, we are currently engaging, Worldmind." Quasar said, leading the Nova Corps members, followed by the Resolute Duty ship. "Resolute Duty, all batteries--sustained fire. Stick close to me, guys. And Worldmind, how's Jamal?"

["I am attempting to contact Nova Prim again. Linking you to Knowhere."]

"We've heard nothing from Jamal either, Worldmind." Major Victory said, monitoring the computers in the Continuum Cortex. "It's been almost twenty minutes since I've sent him into the Cancerverse to find Star-Lord... Maybe we should abort and force his passport bracelet back to bounce him back here."

["I do not believe Nova Prime would thank you for that, Major. I confess, I am troubled by this communication lag. My bond with him has always been close."]

"Wait." Major Victory said. "Something's happening. Some really big. The Cortex's interstitial sensors have suddenly spiked. Some kind of energy source just went off the scale in the Cancerverse."

The Site of the Necropsy Rite, Cancerverse

Thanos spit out blood as he reeled his head back and screamed in pain. ""You see? Even Death may die! It is supremely liberating!" Atl!Mar-Vell said with a smile.

Thanos pulled his head back up and looked at Alt!Mar-Vell to his left. "Death...has always been...the most interesting part..of a lifetime. Hurry...up!" Thanos struggled to say through gritted teeth.

"Boy, I sure am glad you didn't make a plan, Pete. Because, dude! This would be going so terribly wrong, wouldn't it?" Rocket said facetiously.

"Yeah, laugh it up, Rocky!" Star-Lord said.

"Cosmo believe the raccoon's remark was being more mordant than actually funny." Cosmo remarked.

"Well, at least Nova was able to free us." Mantis calmly said, holding her head.

"What? Jamal's not here with us, Mantis. We're still trapped. Have you gone nuts in the face of death or something?" Gamora said.

"Hm? Oh! You're right. He's not here. Must have been a premonition. I do get those a lot..." Suddenly a bright light appeared in the sky above and from it a golden streak of energy rocketed emerged from it.

"Star-Lord!" Jamal shouted.

"You see?" Mantis said with a smile. Jamal quickly flew past the group, blasting small gravimetric beams at the tentacles binding the Guardians, freeing them.

"Jamal, nevermind us! Hit Mar-Vell and save Thanos!" Star-Lord shouted.

"Seriously?!" Jamal replied as Alt!Thor flew at him, spinning his hammer around and preparing to throw it at him.

"Just do as he says, Jamal!" Gamora called out.

"Alright already!" Jamal remarked as he punched Alt!Thor square in the jaw, knocking his helmet off of him and forcing him to let go of his hammer.

"Ftaghn!" Alt!Thor cursed.

"Uh-huh, sure that's a real world." Jamal said.

"Stop him! Revengers, immobilize him!" Alt!Iron Man ordered as he and Alt!Captain America charged at Jamal.

"Yeah, go ahead and try." Jamal blasted Alt!Iron Man away with a gravimetric beam from his right hand and he knocked back Alt!Captain America--who barely managed to block with his shield--with a gravimetric beam from his left hand. Jamal quickly realized that he wasn't done, however and saw the other Revengers begin to act as well. "Worldmind?"

["Jamal! Thank Xander. I was starting to think you died. Jamal, you're really faint--so far away. I--"]

"No time to chat, Worldmind!" Jamal said as he was surrounded by Alt!Giant-Man, Alt!Captain Marvel, and Alt!Quasar. He formed a gravimetric shield in front of him and blocked energy blasts from Alt!Quasar and Alt!Captain Marvel. "It is critical you pay attention at this time. I need power--everything you've got to get past these freaks!"

["That will strip the power from Wendell Vaughn and all of the other Nova Corps members."]

"I know! Do it!" Jamal shouted as the Revengers collectively charged at him. Energy burst out of him and formed a hemisphere around him that expanded outwards and violently knocked back all of the Revengers. "That's more like it!"

"I f-fought your counterpart m-many times, Mar-Vell." Thanos stammered and he coughed up blood. "He was...a p-persistent for. Never l-less than noble."

"He was a fool." Alt!Mar-Vell scowled. "He let himself die when he could have lived."

Thanos chuckled. "If he had a failing, it was that he was h-headstrong." He sometimes acted w-without considering the consequences b-beforehand."

"What are you babbling about?" Alt!Mar-Vell frowned.

"You h-have done what you set out to do." Thanos grinned. "You have hunted me down and brought me to my death." Alt!Mar-Vell felt a chill travel down his spine. "Literally. She's right behind you." Alt!Mar-Vell pulled out the dagger an turned to see Mistress Death standing behind him. "You let her in, Mar-Vell. You let her get far too close to your rotting, undying heart."

Mistress Death reached out and touched Alt!Marvel. "No! That's not fair!" He protested as Her hands began glowing and his body began burning up.

"Fair?" Thanos laughed with a devilish smile. "You cheated Death, Mar-Vell. No one gets to do that twice."

Lightning crackled down and struck Alt!Mar-Vell. His flesh was ripped from his body and he was instantly reduced to a skeleton as a bright flash of light exploded outwards from his chest. The dome of light rapidly expanded outwards, encompassing the Guardians before they could even react. "Brace yourselves!" Star-Lord shouted. Upon the light touching them, the Revengers were instantly annihilated and turned to ash, while the Guardians were left unaffected. The light unfurled throughout the universe, as though Death Herself was reaching out and exposing everything to her touch.

Our Universe, The Mouth of the Fault

The Death of the Galactus Engine came as a surprise to everyone, and appeared to even shock Galactus. As the bright light escaped from the Fault and washed over the Galactus Engine, it was struck by cosmic lightning. It was ripped apart--molecule by molecule--atom by atom, until here was nothing left. Final Death had been delivered to the previously undying corpse of the Cancerverse's Devourer of Worlds.

"Alert, my Queen! Incoming catastrophic event!" Maximus said, observing the destruction of the Galactus Engine on the screen in front of him. "I've detected an exotic energy detonation. Point of origin: the Cancerverse! Sensors have red-lined. It's so powerful we can't even read it!"

Medusa leaned over his shoulder. "Hostile forces are in disarray! They're either being disintegrated or sucked back into the Fault. All Fleet units. Full reverse. Disengage now and pull away before you're caught in the back-rip!"

The Site of the Necropsy Rite, The Cancerverse

Thanos knelt before Mistress Death in the center of the crater formed at the death of the cancerous creatures of the universe. "I just killed a universe for you. Even the malign Undying Ones lie crippled around us. Aeons will pass before they heal themselves." Silence. "Say something. I... I knew you hadn't really forsaken me. I cannot lie. When I found you had let me come back unbreakable, I despaired. I should have known you had a plan for me."

Thanos looked up at Her and smiled, like a giddy child who was expecting to be praised by his parent for getting a good grade on a test. "I've done what you needed me to do. I did it for you. Now, take me with you. End this empty existence and let me stay at your side forever." Silence. "Answer me." Thanos's smile faded and his expression changed to one of desperation and fear. "Say something!" He pleaded. Then, Mistress Death turned away from him.

Thanos reached out despairingly as Mistress Death began walking away. "Don't walk away! I did this for you! For you!" Thanos clenched his fists and he frowned, the despair in his voice replaced by anger. "FOR YOU!" He shouted. "What do I have to do? Kill another universe? Another? Another after that? I'll do it! I'll do anything!" Thanos pleaded. "DON'T TURN AWAY!" Thanos screamed in frustration as Mistress Death's form flickered. For a moment so brief that it was virtually unnoticeable, her skeletal face was replaced with the face of a woman with flesh. And She shed a tear.

"Oh, man, this isn't going to end well..." Rocket remarked as everyone watched Thanos and Mistress Death from the ledge behind them.

"'Is not you, is me. We have grown apart. I think we should beink to see other peoples.' Cosmo has heard it all before." Cosmo said.

"I think you've nailed it there, Cosmo." Star-Lord said. "Everyone hit the passports and get out of this unvierse right now. Thanos is about to lose it big time."

"So we're just going to leave him there?" Jamal asked.

Star-Lord grabbed Jamal and jumped forward just as the rest of the Guardians began teleporting away. "We're not, Jamal."

"Wait! Peter!" Rocket called out as he began disappearing. "Why aren't you beaming with us, you crazy son of a--" Rocket and the others were gone.

Star-Lord and Jamal landed in the crater behind Thanos. "Listen, Jamal. This universe is about to go bye-bye. We've got to keep Thanos busy so he's still inside when it ends. It's the only way we can finish him.

"Oh, is that all?" Jamal remarked.

Star-Lord frowned as he heard the faint voice of Rocket through his intercom system. "Send me back! SEND ME BACK!" Rocket screamed. "Frag me sideways! Pete and the Nova kid are still in there! He tricked us into beaming out without them!"

"Wait, Nova stayed there?" Major Victory asked.

"Major! Just send me the Flark back!" Rocker said.

"I can't! The Fault is collapsing, and you barely made it out yourselves!" Major Victory responded.

"Don't argue with me!" Rocket snarled.

"You don't understand! The shockwave of the Fault collapse has shut the Cortex down! I can't send you back, even if I wanted to!" Major Victory explained.

"But Star-Lord's still--" Star-Lord cut off the transmission and sighed.

"Death just vanished." Jamal remarked.

"I noticed."

"How long do we have to keep him occupied?"

"For the rest of the life of this universe."

"Which is...?"

"About 60 seconds."

"Pete, it's Thanos. A lot can happen in 60 seconds when we're up against Thanos."Jamal said.

"Yeah, no question about that. But, we have to keep him amused or he'll simply teleport out and crap all over our universe too." Star-Lord took out the Cosmic Cube in his pocket. "60 seconds, Jamal. Just 60 little seconds. And he's finished forever. Even Thanos can't survive the Death of a whole reality."

"Does that Cosmic Cube even still work?"

"Might be good for one shot. Maybe two." Star-Lord and Jamal jumped as the thunderous sound of lightning descending down from the sky and hitting Thanos filled the air. The two began running at Thanos.

"COME BACK! COME BACK!" Thanos roared furiously at the sky. "You will NOT discard me AGAIN!" Thanos whipped around to face the approaching Jamal and Star-Lord. "QUILL!" He snarled, cosmic energy pulsating out of his hands in response to his pure, unbridled rage. "You did this! YOU DID THIS TO ME! I'll kill you! I'll kill you ALL! I'll kill your whole universe, and I will NOT stop until every last soul is EXTINCT!"

"Wow, we really can't let him leave here." Star-Lord said.

"You know, I remember you said to me once...'if Death ever comes your way and won't let you pass... make sure you scream right back in his face.'" Jamal said.

"I said that?" Star-Lord said, with a confused expression on his face.

"You did." Jamal grinned.

Star-Lord closed the facemask of his helmet. "Jamal, you really shouldn't trust anything I say. Most of the time, I just make stuff up." Thanos roared and charged at the two.

"I know. Let's just scream in his face anyway." Jamal said, and the two charged at Thanos, with Star-Lord holding the blue, glowing Cosmic Cube in front of him and Jamal holding out his fist encased in orange gravimetric energy in front of him.

The City of Attilan, Hala
Three Days Later...

"We...we have lost many things that are precious to us." Medusa stood in front of a roughly 20 foot tall statue of Black Bolt in honor of his death and sacrifice. She addressed a crowd before her atop a stage. This crowd included virtually everyone who participated in the fight against the Cancerverse. "But, we have prevailed. The Fault has collapsed and sealed forever. The threat of the monstrous Cancerverse has been lifted from us. The Cancerverse itself has, as far as we can tell, been annihilated."

"All that remains is for us to rebuild our shattered domains. I say 'all' like it will be simple. I know that some of us..." Medusa looked down. "Some of us will find ourselves unable to forget what we have experienced and what we have done. Some of us will feel regret. However, today, we will simply gather to remember and honor those who have fallen in the course of this nightmarish struggle."

The crowd dispersed once the speech was over, each going their separate ways--each leaving to deal with the weight of their experience in their own personal manner. Some left the planet entirely altogether, while others chose to stay and mourn their deceased friends and family in the specially constructed graveyard for the fallen.

"Nothing?" Rocket said, as he walked next to Quasar.

"Nothing. You?" Quasar asked.

"Not a peep." Rocket responded.

The two reached a special section of the graveyard that was partitioned off from the rest of the graves. In the center of the site, several statues were erected of important figures who died as a result of the War. These included Adam Warlock, Phyla-Vell, and Drax. Rocket and Quasar watched as Gamora consoled Moondragon, who stood, crying, in front of Phyla-Vell's statue.

The two continued walking up a flight of stairs. "Worldmind's gone into some kind of reboot shutdown. Rich drained all the Nova Force out of me and the cadets, and it never came back. Not after the Fault shut, I mean." Quasar said.

"I... I can't believe it all really." Rocket muttered.

"Look, even if they survived, Rockey, they're stuck in a collapsed universe that can never be reopened. A universe that's got Thanos in it." Quasar said as the two reached the top of the flight of stairs and approached another statue.

"Yeah... I guess that makes this official." Rocket said.

"I guess it does." The two looked upon a statue containing the figures of Jamal and Star-Lord side by side. "Damn it, Pete." Rocket's voice shook. "Why'd you guys have to be such heroes?"

"Aw, I'm flattered." A voice said from behind Quasar and Rocket. The two whipped around in response to hearing a familiar voice. Before them stood Star-Lord, who was wearing old, worn out jeans and a shirt, as well as a cloak. Quasar and Rocket stared at him, disbelief plastered on their faces as though they were looking at a ghost. Star-Lord walked up to the statue and looked down at the stone cube base, reading it's inscription. "Jamal Hawkins 'Nova.' Peter Jason 'Star-Lord'...Guardians of this Galaxy." He grinned. "Nice touch."

"Pete!" Rocket finally managed to shout before jumping up and hugging him, fighting back his disgust at the stench of Star-Lord's clothing. "W-where...h-how?!" He stammered.

"Peter!" A voice called out from behind them. They turned to see Gamora running towards them. She stopped in front of them, appearing to be fighting back a smile from forming "Peter, I heard your voice! I... Wait." Gamora frowned. "Where's Jamal?"

Star-Lord was silent for a brief moment before he smiled and pointed at the statue of him and Jamal. "Hey, did you see this statue? It's flarking awe--"

"Peter!" Gamora interrupted. "Where is Jamal?"

Peter's smile faded and he simply shook his head.

"Oh, no." Quasar whispered as Gamora buried her face into her hands and broke down crying.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:53 pm

Darian and Serene
A bunch of Zeritin's minions were wiped out by Auia's blasts, the wolves screeched as they dissolved by her searing bright light. Zeritin continued to block the others' attacks when suddenly he was hit from behind by some invisible force. He was slammed to the ground, and shouted out in rage. "ENOUGH!" He shouted out before a black energy exploded around him as his body began to shift and transform. Soon a dark figure rose up where Zeritin once was. "Now you die!" The now much larger demon said before swatting away at the invisible force that had hit him before. The Sword Demon turned to Lightbringer. "Sis cover me! I'm going try to take him head on!" He told her before jumping into the air and charging Zeritin,

The demon chuckled and created a large hammer made out of dark energy and waved it at Sword Demon, slamming him into the nearby forest. "Darian!" Serene shouted out in concern, anger building in her mind. Let me out child. I will crush this abomination. Serene shook her head. "No I can't. It's too risky, I used you too recently." Serene said seemingly to no one. She turned to the two girls around him. "I need you two to help me save my brother. We can beat this demon together. I know we can." She said to them, before turning and notching an arrow in her bow. The bright light around the arrow began to grow gradually, illuminating everything around her. "We'll hit him together. He won't be able to withstand all our attacks at once. On three, One... Two... Three!" She called out before firing the arrow that was bursting with hot bright light at Zeritin, hoping the others followed suit.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:53 pm

Sam
Sam was a little worried when DeeDee shooed her demon servants off. The Grimm sister was a little worried that DeeDee would be angry that she had snapped at her. However, DeeDee seemed quite reasonable and was explaining to Sam her perspective of the situation. Sam softened a little as DeeDee spoke. It became clear that DeeDee cared about Sam in her own way. It was difficult for Sam to get used to, but maybe she could after awhile. After all, she had to admit she liked DeeDee as well. She was exciting, strong and confident. Sam looked up to her and thought she a fascinating individual.

Sam was pulled out of her thoughts when DeeDee asked what Sam wanted. Sam was a little taken aback by this. This was definitely the first time that DeeDee had ever asked Sam anything like this. Usually she was either flirting or giving orders. Sam honestly wasn't sure what to say at first. What did she want? From DeeDee? From life? Sam was always haunted with insecurity, so she really didn't know the answer to this. She finally decided to just go with what her heart told her and what was on her mind at the moment.

"I want to get to know you better DeeDee. I need to know that I can trust you, and that you're genuine in your care for me. I'm grateful for everything you've done for me so far, but if I'm going to continue with your lessons, I need to know more about you." Sam told her teacher, wondering how the half demon would react.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:45 pm

Galnius wrote:A few hours later, Marybeth listened for a place to go in the city, and heard of some all girls superhero group. "Worth a try..." ashe said, heading around the city to find it. When she finally, after hours, did, she knocked on the door, making sure the sound would echo throughout the building.

Translated to:
A few hours later, Marybeth listened for a place to go in the city, and heard of some all girls superhero group. "Worth a try..." she said, heading around the city to find it. When she finally, after hours, did, she entered the building and spoke to the lady at the desk. "Hi, I'm here to see the Justice Queens. I was looking to apply."

Mindy sat at her desk, watching the blonde woman enter the building and approach her desk. She was asking about the Justice Queens, to which Mindy applied kindly. "Let me just call up, to make sure somebody's home." Mindy grabbed an innocuous phone on the desk in front of her, and dialed the appropriate number to reach the team's living quarters.

Dozens of floors up, Kylie was sitting at her personal computer in her room. She was wearing headphones, with an Xbox controller in her hand, playing a game on her PC. Unsurprisingly, she didn't hear the phone ringing as she continued to play the JRPG in front of her. "Yes! Another boss down. On to Chapter 3!"

Meanwhile, Mindy smiled at Marybeth before standing up from her chair. "One moment, please." She walked into an office behind the front desk, reserved for Valancy. Sadly, the demi-Primordial was not home, so Mindy had to do this job herself. She located the breaker switches for the building, and the separate set for the JQ part of the building. She flipped one of the switches off, a switched marked with a familiar symbol.

Returning to her seat, Mindy silently waited for the phone to ring. Sure enough, it rang about a minute later, and Mindy answered with an innocent "Hello?"

"Mindy! What gives!? I was in the middle of something totally important!" Kylie screamed into the phone. Behind her, Kylie's room was completely dark on the inside. The switch Mindy flipped was there to turn off the power to Kylie's room, and Kylie's room alone, if she refused to leave her room to fight crime. Again.

"And I'm downstairs with a potential applicant to the Justice Queens. I need you to get dressed and get down here to meet with her."

"Why can't you do it!? And I'm totally dressed, it's 2pm!"

"Dressed means that you're wearing pants."

"..."

"And I'm not part of you and Ms. Valancy's team. Because if I were, you would already be down here. Understand?"

"yes ma'am..."

"Good. I will see you soon." Mindy hung up the phone and gestured to one of the seats in the lounge. "Have a seat, one of the Justice Queens will be with you soon enough."

Three minutes passed. Then Kylie stepped out of the elevator, dressed in decent clothes (the clothes on the right). She saw the blonde girl and walked over. "Is this her, Mindy?"

"Yes it is. Oh! But I never got her name." Mindy grabbed a pen walked over, offering it to Marybeth. "Would you mind signing in please? Building policy, I hope you understand."

"So you want to be a superhero?" Kylie asked, watching the girl sign in. "What's your deal? Your shtick? Your power? Don't show me, because there's a lot of people above us who really hate it when the building shakes too much." Kylie smiled happily at her cruel joke, not intending it to be as insensitive as it might've sounded.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:59 am

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
I clear my mind. With perfect precision I see my place in the vast Universe and bask in its glory, the Awesome powers of the Omniverse clear and present in my thoughts. Here, on this primal plane of the mortal psyche, all is clear to the patient, watchful eye, and-

-And someone just broke into my damn office while I was meditating. Again.

A Tale of Loss - The Professor

I open my eyes slowly- I don't know if this is a couple students on a harmless dare, or this so-called HYDRA that has been menacing the world, or anyone between. After all, who wouldn't want to get their hands on the arcane knowledge of the Sorcerer Immortal? To be fair, for now, most of it was just that- Arcane knowledge, not actually skill. I had memorized the incantations, perfected the summoning rituals, Hell, I even improved some of the alchemical recipes- But no matter how hard I tried, magic just refused to cooperate with me. Make no mistake, I could pull off most spells in the book... They would just be pale reflections of their true power. The only exceptions were the spells that I had spent all one hundred and fifteen years of my magical training perfecting- Levitation, for example. I only ever meditate while levitating.

Ah, getting distracted. I closed my eyes for a moment to shake out the cobwebs. Even a hundred years later, I'm still too used to the monotony of being trapped inside the Earth. I breath in slowly, deeply, and open them once more. "Sediv agret." I whispered softly, and for a moment, nothing happened. Slowly, my vision began to fade, and it was replaced by a similar scene- I was looking out the back of my head. I love this spell. I smirked, watching two of my students meander around my study. My smirk vanished when one began to reach for a particularly dangerous book, and I willed myself to whip around, rising from my sitting position and extending my arm. "Oeprot!" I called, freezing him where he stood. The other student paled and attempted to run. I rolled my eyes. "Suspal." He fell.

I lowered myself to the ground, using my levitation to bring both of them in front of me. "Why are the two of you in my office, exactly?" I cross my arms. "I don't give lessons on Thursdays. See me in class tomorrow. Now leave." I dispelled my petrification charm and sighed. Damn students. On the bright side, at least I have tenure. I set my wards back up and returned to my meditations. Teaching at the Oxford University of Charms and Spells wasn't the most rewarding job, but hell if it didn't pay well. Ever since the supernatural became mundane, Oxford had even started letting him teach his classes in actual classrooms instead of in the sublevel!

“Are you going to throw me out too?” Spoke a voice from within the room, a Russian accent still vaguely detectible, but the individual seemed to have developed a British one, though she could revert back to her old accent if she chose. It seemed to come from the darkness in the room, confirmed as a light came from that part of the room, a lighter lighting a cigarette. The same lighter she had for years. She guessed the professor knew she was there all along, or maybe he didn’t, who knew?

“Memories… I remember when I was like them. So young and eager to learn.” She remarked. “We’re you ever like that?” She inhaled smoke and then inhaled it as the cigarette was moved from her mouth.

“We may be able to get funding for our little project.” She said, as if that was her reason for coming her. There was something else too. But it was always good to get the good news out first.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:34 am

Scotatrova wrote:
Maeya snickered,

Guardian was sent flying back and hit the floor as it cracked. He sat up and attempted to get up before Maeya kicked him into a pillar.

"I am free to go, if I wanted to and I don't want to."

Maeya put her foot on Guardian's chest before pushing down on him.

"Maeya, I don't want to fight you."

"Good, that makes my job so much easier."

Maeya's hands began to glow light blue as she was prepping an energy blast. Guardian pushed her off before he stood up and took a few steps back. Maeya quickly recovered and punched Guardian before she flew behind him and punched his back and sent him upwards. She hovered above him before she brought her feet down on him. He crashed into the ground as she stood over him and picked him up by his throat.

"All those years of protecting people have made you soft, just like those other meatbags.''

"Maeya...he is controlling you...fight it."

Guardian could then hear Catarock's voice thunder.

"Don't hesitate Maeya! Kill him!"

"As you wish Catarock."

Maeya spun Guardian around and tossed him out through Catarock's palace. He then was sent hurtling into a fire pit. Maeya hovered above the fire pit.

"With your death Guardian, my new life begins here."

"Not if I can help it!"

Guardian then came from behind her and grabbed her. She headbutted him before blasting him and kicking him further more into the pit.

"Catarock said you wouldn't be up to the challenge. Your feelings and beliefs cloud your judgement. He's right you know. Earth needs a new hero."

"But not this version, you think killing me will set you free? He's just using you. Remember what he did to Kalder!"

"Liar! He cares about me!"

"No Maeya, I care about you which is why I'm doing this for Kalder, but you won't listen. His control over you is total, I see that now. That is why I have to do this."

Guardian then clapped his hands strongly in front of Maeya, which sent her hurtling.

Catarock shook his head,

"then it seems I need to step in" Catarock said as he shot his disintegration Beams from his eyes blasting into Guardian hard, knocking him back and smashing him through 2 pillars. Catarock walked down the steps moderatley as he began to speak to Guardian "She wants to remain with me now, Feeble Human, but you and your brovado had to come here and attempt to take her from me". Catarock stopped when he was within 20 feet of Guardian, readying his Disintegration beam eyes, "Now die like you fragile nothing you are". Before he shot his disintegration beams, a Voice from a large side hallway called out to Catarock.

"it's Over Catarock", Catarock turned halfway to The Knight as he walked out, in the same Demigod armor as the his soldiers. "even You shold know the folly of being a King without a Kingdom", if Catarock had any eyebrow's he'd raise one. "You mean this Good for nothing?", "I'm not talking about their fight, Your Warheads, They've been activated". Catarock Laughed,

"Impossible, the Arming Code was encrypted", "Daedelus5637281Dathrothy9, Does that sound Like a Bluff to you?". Catarock Grew Angry, "You DARE?!" Catarock said walking forward and backhanding The Knight hand, causing him to crash into the steps leading up to the throne. "I could Blast you with a single blast of my Disintegration Beams, Killing you", *cough*"you could, but that wouldn't Stop the Warheads". Catarock grew angry, grabbign The Knight, and with a hard smash he smashed The Knight threw The Stained glass window, hanging him out over a large firepit outside. "here's the Deal, Release Maeya, and Promise You'll never bother her again" The Knight said in a scratchy forced voice. Catarock gave a meanacing angry look, "Swear Maeya Arovean", a secone passed befpre Catarock gave a devilish smile, puling The Knight back in and tossing him aside, causing The Knight to land at The Bottom of the stairs on his feet. The Knight tooka breath, "Have The Metahuman or the Arovean taken that Gamble, They would've lost. FIne, Take your little girl and run home. We shall meet Again Knight".

Maeya grew angry, "I WILL NOT GO HOME, I WAM MY OWN PERSON, NOT A SLAV-", Maeya was cut off when The Knight shot her with a supertranqilizer, knocking her out for Guardian to catch her and carry her over his shoulder.

a few Minutes later....

The Knight and Guardian proceeded to approach the Portal, which until now had been locked for reentry to earth by The Knight, as they approached it, Guardian grabbed The Knight's right shoulder with his one free hand, causing The Knight to turn slightly to Guardian. "did you seriously arm planetkilling warheads for a Gamble?" Guardian asked in a stern confused voice, "of Course not, I hacked and foudn the arming code, all I Needed was that to Bluff him". The Knight said, walking through the Portal, Guardian took a minute to think of the Brilliant Gamble before walking back into The portal, and it closing behind him.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:50 am

I am an Aspect of Death, empowered by the Mistress to do Her work in the Universe.

And I have failed.

Plan B

The twin sickles of the Reclaimer were the last sight of countless beings of undeath, and yet, they continued on in hordes of numbers unimaginable.

He grimaced, feeling yet another wave of hellish marauders oncoming. The Reclaimer was the only one of the cosmic abstracts who also fought on a physical level, and it was a taxing fight indeed- The Galactus Engine was powerful, and distracted him from the beings he must kill individually. He turned his black and white blades upwards, scowling.

I've... Realized that. What I'm saying is, you need to switch up your tactics. Did you know that Cosmic beings can listen in to communication frequencies? Apparently, your presence makes the monsters easier to kill. Back up the other mortals. They can do the heavy physical lifting while you reinforce the Abstracts on the cosmic plane.
That... Is actually a good idea. It's going to be slightly harder to hate you now.
I hate you. So much.

On board the Kree flagship, the Reclaimer suddenly appeared. He had wounds all over his body, but the unmistakeable signature of Mistress Death was still clear and present in his enormous power. "I need to speak with Medusa." His scythes were dripping with the blood of the Cancerverse monsters. "Now."

When Reclaimer suddenly appeared aboard the Inhuman/Kree flagship, the leaders of the major fleets were discussing plans for fighting the invading Cancerverse forces. There was an air of desperation as they delegated specific roles to individual fleets. They knew that this would be the final stand that would make or brake their success at defeating the invading forces.

Naturally, upon the unannounced appearance of Reclaimer, most of them jumped into a hostile stance--shoving Medusa to the back and gathering in front of her for her own safety--and prepared for a fight. After all, it wasn't every day that a servant of Death just popped up and demanded to see the Queen of the Inhumans.

Surfer walked forward and raised his hand in front of him. "Calm yourselves. This is an ally."

The group were hesitant at first, but after a moment's thought, most of them relaxed-- though were still prepared to act just in case. After all, they were very much aware of the accuracy of Surfer's cosmic awareness. Medusa pushed through the crowd and came to the forefront. "I am Queen Medusa. What is it that you want?" She asked.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:16 pm

Glenmore High School
Marcus, Anna

7:30am

Marcus' Black Car pulled up at the curb of the Front of the high school, The many Students walking in and the school bustling with life. Marcus turned to Anna, "This is your Stop" Marcus, said, Anna looked, partly nervous outside. "I'm not sure We should go through with this" Anna turned her head to Marcus. "What if I don't fit in?", Marcus placed his right hand on Anna's shoulder, "you will, trust me. if you need Confidence, Remember, You're The Lawbringer". Anna gave a smile with some renewed Confidence, Anna gave Marcus a hug before climbing out of the car and walking inside. Marcus put the Car into Drive, "Good Luck Kid", Marcus muttered before driving off.

Anna

Anna walked inside, the School was large, but a sense of homelyness about the entirety of it. Anna, choking down her Anxiety continued to walk, turning down one of the halls. Anna whispered into her concealed earpiece, "Sanza, You listening?", [yes Anna, what do you need?], "My First Period Class". [Calculating, room 1-0-0-4, should be to your right]. Anna walked nervously into the class, she had Marcus drop her off a bit early to meet the teacher and get settled in. the Teacher looked up from her desk, across the empty classroom over to Anna. "Ah, you must be Anna!" The Teacher said getting up from her desk and trotting over to Anna. "I'm Miss Felderman, Your English teacher". Anna shook the teacher's hand, "Nice to meet you, I'm Anna"."yes, Your Father Called me making sure to help you get settled, Marcus Branston, such a teddy bear". 'Oh if only you knew' Anna thought.

Marcus

Marcus sat at The Knightcomputer, surveying current reports of crimes, aswell as pondering on Anna's first day. "Sanza", [Yes marcus?], "Do You think Anna will be alright?", [Anna is a Strong willed Girl, She'll be fine". Marcus nodded, "Sanza pull up The message from Copperhead", [yes Marcus]. Sanza pulled up the Message on the large main monitor, it read.

Knight,

You offered, and with, my sister's condition growing worse and the Cartel growing closer to finding us. Eu sou novo para dizer isto, mas. I need your help.

- CH

Marcus stood up, walking to a panel slightly out of place on The Knight's Domain's walls. Marcus placed his hand, on the wall, Revealing a hand Scanner, it scanned and opened. the wall panel slid back and into the wall, revealing The Armored Knight suit V2. The Knight put it on, clicking and sliding the Black carbon plates into place. The Knight adjusted and finally prepped the armor, The Knight then walked towards the VTOL hangar. [where are you going sir?] Sanza asked. The Knight climbed into The VTOL, turning on the ignition. "South America, brazil" The Knight said before closing the cockpit and flying the VTOL up and out of the Hangar.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:00 pm

Charmera wrote:
I clear my mind. With perfect precision I see my place in the vast Universe and bask in its glory, the Awesome powers of the Omniverse clear and present in my thoughts. Here, on this primal plane of the mortal psyche, all is clear to the patient, watchful eye, and-

-And someone just broke into my damn office while I was meditating. Again.

A Tale of Loss - The Professor

I open my eyes slowly- I don't know if this is a couple students on a harmless dare, or this so-called HYDRA that has been menacing the world, or anyone between. After all, who wouldn't want to get their hands on the arcane knowledge of the Sorcerer Immortal? To be fair, for now, most of it was just that- Arcane knowledge, not actually skill. I had memorized the incantations, perfected the summoning rituals, Hell, I even improved some of the alchemical recipes- But no matter how hard I tried, magic just refused to cooperate with me. Make no mistake, I could pull off most spells in the book... They would just be pale reflections of their true power. The only exceptions were the spells that I had spent all one hundred and fifteen years of my magical training perfecting- Levitation, for example. I only ever meditate while levitating.

Ah, getting distracted. I closed my eyes for a moment to shake out the cobwebs. Even a hundred years later, I'm still too used to the monotony of being trapped inside the Earth. I breath in slowly, deeply, and open them once more. "Sediv agret." I whispered softly, and for a moment, nothing happened. Slowly, my vision began to fade, and it was replaced by a similar scene- I was looking out the back of my head. I love this spell. I smirked, watching two of my students meander around my study. My smirk vanished when one began to reach for a particularly dangerous book, and I willed myself to whip around, rising from my sitting position and extending my arm. "Oeprot!" I called, freezing him where he stood. The other student paled and attempted to run. I rolled my eyes. "Suspal." He fell.

I lowered myself to the ground, using my levitation to bring both of them in front of me. "Why are the two of you in my office, exactly?" I cross my arms. "I don't give lessons on Thursdays. See me in class tomorrow. Now leave." I dispelled my petrification charm and sighed. Damn students. On the bright side, at least I have tenure. I set my wards back up and returned to my meditations. Teaching at the Oxford University of Charms and Spells wasn't the most rewarding job, but hell if it didn't pay well. Ever since the supernatural became mundane, Oxford had even started letting him teach his classes in actual classrooms instead of in the sublevel!

“Are you going to throw me out too?” Spoke a voice from within the room, a Russian accent still vaguely detectible, but the individual seemed to have developed a British one, though she could revert back to her old accent if she chose. It seemed to come from the darkness in the room, confirmed as a light came from that part of the room, a lighter lighting a cigarette. The same lighter she had for years. She guessed the professor knew she was there all along, or maybe he didn’t, who knew?

“Memories… I remember when I was like them. So young and eager to learn.” She remarked. “We’re you ever like that?” She inhaled smoke and then inhaled it as the cigarette was moved from her mouth.

“We may be able to get funding for our little project.” She said, as if that was her reason for coming her. There was something else too. But it was always good to get the good news out first.

"I was quieter than them." He replied flippantly. "And more bloody respectful." He chuckled, shaking his head. "Odnetso." He called out, waving his hand vaguely in Checkov's direction. He had known she was there, but she had a habit of slinking around like that, and he figured he wouldn't ruin her fun- Besides, so long as she was quiet, what did he care? When she continued, he smiled broadly. "Wonderful. How did the board take it?"

He floated upwards in his (rather tall) study, browsing the shelves that lined every wall. "Onievni murbil supturroc!" He opened his palm and the tome that the student had attempted to read before flew to his hand. He returned it to his place. "Hmm. I need to renew the wards. Looks like some of the sentient books are making mischief again." He shook his head, then turned to Alex for her answer.

Spells used
Odnetso - Reveal.
Onievni murbil supturroc - Locate the corrupted book.

Mavorpen wrote:

And I have failed.

Plan B

I hate you. So much.

When Reclaimer suddenly appeared aboard the Inhuman/Kree flagship, the leaders of the major fleets were discussing plans for fighting the invading Cancerverse forces. There was an air of desperation as they delegated specific roles to individual fleets. They knew that this would be the final stand that would make or brake their success at defeating the invading forces.

Naturally, upon the unannounced appearance of Reclaimer, most of them jumped into a hostile stance--shoving Medusa to the back and gathering in front of her for her own safety--and prepared for a fight. After all, it wasn't every day that a servant of Death just popped up and demanded to see the Queen of the Inhumans.

Surfer walked forward and raised his hand in front of him. "Calm yourselves. This is an ally."

The group were hesitant at first, but after a moment's thought, most of them relaxed-- though were still prepared to act just in case. After all, they were very much aware of the accuracy of Surfer's cosmic awareness. Medusa pushed through the crowd and came to the forefront. "I am Queen Medusa. What is it that you want?" She asked.

"I am the Reclaimer, newly ordained Aspect of Death. I am one of few beings that fights the war on two fronts- The physical world as well as the cosmic plane. It is... Tiring. I have discovered that my presence alone around the perversities of nature allows their death to come more easily, thus, I offer a solution to both our problems- I accompany your soldiers, giving them the ability to destroy the invaders more easily, whereas I am more easily able to reinforce the Abstracts." The Reclaimer turned towards the Surfer. "Surfer. You have died and been reborn many times, I can tell. One day soon, we will have to exchange words about that." The Aspect of Death turned again towards the Queen. "Neither of us has time for considering, Queen."
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Galnius
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Galnius » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:00 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Galnius wrote:A few hours later, Marybeth listened for a place to go in the city, and heard of some all girls superhero group. "Worth a try..." ashe said, heading around the city to find it. When she finally, after hours, did, she knocked on the door, making sure the sound would echo throughout the building.

Translated to:
A few hours later, Marybeth listened for a place to go in the city, and heard of some all girls superhero group. "Worth a try..." she said, heading around the city to find it. When she finally, after hours, did, she entered the building and spoke to the lady at the desk. "Hi, I'm here to see the Justice Queens. I was looking to apply."

Mindy sat at her desk, watching the blonde woman enter the building and approach her desk. She was asking about the Justice Queens, to which Mindy applied kindly. "Let me just call up, to make sure somebody's home." Mindy grabbed an innocuous phone on the desk in front of her, and dialed the appropriate number to reach the team's living quarters.

Dozens of floors up, Kylie was sitting at her personal computer in her room. She was wearing headphones, with an Xbox controller in her hand, playing a game on her PC. Unsurprisingly, she didn't hear the phone ringing as she continued to play the JRPG in front of her. "Yes! Another boss down. On to Chapter 3!"

Meanwhile, Mindy smiled at Marybeth before standing up from her chair. "One moment, please." She walked into an office behind the front desk, reserved for Valancy. Sadly, the demi-Primordial was not home, so Mindy had to do this job herself. She located the breaker switches for the building, and the separate set for the JQ part of the building. She flipped one of the switches off, a switched marked with a familiar symbol.

Returning to her seat, Mindy silently waited for the phone to ring. Sure enough, it rang about a minute later, and Mindy answered with an innocent "Hello?"

"Mindy! What gives!? I was in the middle of something totally important!" Kylie screamed into the phone. Behind her, Kylie's room was completely dark on the inside. The switch Mindy flipped was there to turn off the power to Kylie's room, and Klie's room alone, if she refused to leave her room to fight crime. Again.

"And I'm downstairs with a potential applicant to the Justice Queens. I need you to get dressed and get down here to meet with her."

"Why can't you do it!? And I'm totally dressed, it's 2pm!"

"Dressed means that you're wearing pants."

"..."

"And I'm not part of you and Ms. Valancy's team. Because if I were, you would already be down here. Understand?"

"yes ma'am..."

"Good. I will see you soon." Mindy hung up the phone and gestured to one of the seats in the lounge. "Have a seat, one of the Justice Queens will be with you soon enough."

Three minutes passed. Then Kylie stepped out of the elevator, dressed in decent clothes (the clothes on the right). She saw the blonde girl and walked over. "Is this her, Mindy?"

"Yes it is. Oh! But I never got her name." Mindy grabbed a pen walked over, offering it to Marybeth."Would you mind signing in please? Building policy, I hope you understand."

"So you want to be a superhero?" Kylie asked, watching the girl sign in. "What's your deal? Your shtick? Your power? Don't show me, because there's a lot of people above us who really hate it when the building shakes too much." Kylie smiled happily at her cruel joke, not intending it to be as insensitive as it might've sounded.

Marybeth lazily took the pen and pad, scribbling something that could be barely made out as Marybeth D. After tossing it to the side, she addressed Kylie."I'm not sure if wanting to be a superhero is that right phrase to use here", she stated."It's more like I needed somewhere to go and this option seemed interesting. As for my abilities..." Marybeth paused for a moment, seemingly pondering something."...imagine you are some random big badly, talking about destroying the planet because daddy didn't hug you enough. Every, word, every syllable, every sound that comes out of your mouth, I can use to make you the epicenter of a phono-detonation capable of leveling Las Vegas. So..." she said, taking time to POP a bubble gum bubble with an extra obnoxious SNAP, "...what's YOUR schtik?"
Last edited by Galnius on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've read your Sig! I've read your soul

Before you complain, remember, Kangaroos can't hop backwards. Really makes your problems seem small don't it.

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:58 pm

Rise Of Steel, The Test

Antibios stood on a ridge in the alps, overlooking a small mountain town. In it he could see families celebrating some holiday, gathering around a large stone pile in the middle of their town. Anti had long observed this town as it was near where he charged while on earth and today he finally had a purpose for it. With cold metal hand, The Antibios lifted his new rpg looking gun and aimed it at the village, charging it up. The Villagers continued to chant around the stone pile, signing songs of continuing and peace.

Within the village, a little girl held her mothers hand, crying a little as she chanted. This was her last goodbye to her father, who had died so young, not able to see his little girl grow up. Her mother stood proud and strong next to her, not chanting nor looking at her father's cairn, but rather at the stars. The girl knew her mother felt pain, she had seen the crying, the gun, the pills, the bottle. She knew that her mother was nearly dead from the grief and yet she still stood strong at the funeral. The little girl turned her head back to her father's cairn and felt the hot tears stream down her cold face. Fire and Ice, Hot and Cold.

Antibios ran checks on everything before releasing some steam. Holding the gun, The Antibios fired it. The small capsules it fired flew towards 3/4 of the villagers, inside of it little things buzzed and whirled. The stone pile was lit a flame by a villager. It began to burn. The capsules rained down like iron snow upon the innocent.

The Little Girl saw the metal fall, hitting her friends, her family, the adults, the children. Only a few where spared. Even her mother crumpled to the floor. She heard buzzing and saw black liquid ooze from her mothers neck as metal spread from the wound. Her mothers body began to change, parts of it becoming exposed and metallic joints came to life. The wound on herd mothers neck healed and for a minute everything was still. The the lights came on. The Machine that was her mother stood up, still wearing her mothers clothes. It looked at the little girl crying at its leg, before raising a small tube on its wrist.

Antibios heard a single shot.
I KILLED MUFASA

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse