NATION

PASSWORD

Nations you consider the best/worst

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Adrian Empire
Senator

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Adrian Empire » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Swilatia wrote:We haven't been on too many lit's either, unless you count mentions of "Swatilia" and other such nations that probably don't even exist...

I knew I spelt it wrong, I just decided against fishing for the right spelling.
From the Desk of His Excellency, Emperor Kyle Cicero Argentis
Region Inc. "Selling Today for a Brighter Tomorrow"
"What is the Price of Prosperity? Eternal Vigilance"
Let's call it Voluntary Government Minarchism
Economic: Left/Right (9.5)
Social: Authoritarian/Libertarian (-2.56)
Sibirsky wrote:
Lackadaisical2 wrote:The Adrian Empire is God.

Oh of course. But not to the leftists.

Faith Hope Charity wrote:I would just like to take this time to say... The Adrian Empire is awesome.
First imagine the 1950's in space, add free market capitalism, aliens, orcs, elves and magic, throw in some art-deco cities, the Roman Empire and finish with the Starship Troopers' Federation
The Imperial Factbook| |Census 2010

The Scandinvans
Senator

Founded: Oct 09, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby The Scandinvans » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Anemos Major wrote:The Scandinvans (IC enemy)\
Muhahaha try and stop the might of the Scandinvan Empire from taking over ze world.
We are the Glorious Empire of the Scandinvans. Surrender or be destroyed. Your civilization has ended, your time is over. Your people will be assimilated into our Empire. Your technological distinctiveness shall be added to our own. Your culture shall be supplanted by our own. And your lands will be made into our lands.

"For five thousand years has our Empire endured. In war and peace we have thrived. Against overwhelming odds we evolved. No matter what we face we have always survived and grown. We shall always be triumphant." -Emperor Godfrey II

Hope for a brighter tomorrow - fight the fight, find the cure

Herminia
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Herminia » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:39 pm

The Scandinvans wrote:
Muhahaha try and stop the might of the Scandinvan Empire from taking over ze world.

Not if WE have anything to say about it.

*Readies Panzers*
No, in RL, I'm not a Nazi, I'm just an ordinary guy who knows the true politics behind it.
New Nicksyllvania wrote:Long live the Empire! A thousand Huzzahs for Herminia, and may our most esteemed Chancellor, the handsome devil, die a most noble and courageous death soon!

Canadai wrote:Seeing that, in a modern setting, scares the @#!*% out of me.

I have to say, you're by far the best at RPing a modern Nazi nation I've seen. Right down to the national motto.

in Herminia, gays are given the honour of executing communists

you truly are an enlightened nation

Zis nation has elements of magic, oppressed Nichtmenschen, and Nazi Super Science, zere is no realism with me

Sucrati
Senator

Founded: Jun 05, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sucrati » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:42 pm

Herminia wrote:
The Scandinvans wrote:

Not if WE have anything to say about it.

*Readies Panzers*

"A threat to the free world?!"

"Ready the Vipers and Goliaths!"

"FIRE DA LAZORS"
Economic Left/Right: 7.12; Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.92
George Washington wrote:"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."

Eldar Ulthwe
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Eldar Ulthwe » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Worst:
Kalasparata
Imeriata
The Scandinvans
The shee species
Krsta

Best:
The Children of Mama
Jankenjin
Sidhelen

Edited.
Last edited by Eldar Ulthwe on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Shea Nudh Asuryanish ereintha Asuryanat- {May the blessings of Asuryan protect the children of Asuryan from abomination}
"He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it." - Farseer Eldrad Ulthran
"Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers, all of which are true and terrifying to know." - Inquisitor Czevak
Eldar Ulthwe Factbook (now open for comments and Q&A) | Ulthwe's International Community Database

Sorgan
Senator

Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:48 pm

The Scandinvans wrote:

I tried to stop them once...I became a slave state

EDIT:
Also...

Favorable Governments:
Ostronopolis
New Azura
Belkan Provinces
Fictions

Less Favorable Governments:
Grand World Order
Stok. ( Stoklomolvi )
The Scandinvans
Last edited by Sorgan on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Khorata
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Khorata » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:52 pm

Best

Kalasion
Osthia
Myakka
Eeri
Orlkjestad

Worst

Western Cuba
Hayaba
Nitom
Jindistan
Ostharia
If you are in a roleplay with me, read my wiki. That way, that's all you need to know.http://www.nswiki.net/index.php?title=Khorata

THE FIRST EVER NATIONSTATES SERIAL! http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=59368

Vlack Sturm
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vlack Sturm » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:16 pm

New Nicksyllvania wrote:*snip*

The Worst:
Everyone Else

How come I'm the worst? :eyebrow: You don't even know me.
Last edited by Vlack Sturm on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Federation of Burzia
Pardes

Joyous Zeltros
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Joyous Zeltros » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Best:
Sidhelen
Cryath
Fatatatutti
The Children of Mama
The Ambrose Islands

Worst:
Kalasparata
Des-Bal
New Nicksyllvania
Last edited by Joyous Zeltros on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"One Zeltron is the life of the party; on Zeltros, life is the party!"
"A lot of people don't seem to understand us. There is no devious ulterior motive. We want you to be happy, because we're happier if you are."
Factbook, Embassy Thread & Your Citizen... on Zeltros
"All Zeltrons are obsessed with romance. When they cannot love, they fight. Both are sports to them. Coupled with their love of gambling, it makes one Zeltron in the grip of enthusiasm a formidable enemy. A pack of adolescents is virtually a force of nature." ―Lumiya
Joyous Zeltros: We Love Everybody. Passionately and in multiple positions.

Saurisia
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisia » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Ah, I was wondering when Nick would show up with HIS best/worst list (though it would've been nice if he did me, course it's obvious I'm in the "Everyone else" category :P).
Israslovakahzerbajan wrote:Stealing a copy of The Land Before Time.
Coccygia wrote:The only good mammal is a dead mammal.
Pythria wrote:Fascist dictatorship run by dinosaurs. I like it
Tartonica wrote:2/10 because dinosaurs do NOT rule nations (Except for Saurisia)
The Tavan Race wrote:Yeah, your nation scares me
Wolohanistan wrote:Saurisia - Dinosaur Dictatorship is the best dictatorship, not that we support that sort of thing.
Conoga wrote:Dinosaurs-in-Bikinis-Boy
Lancov wrote:Condemn, because we now have to go soak our brains in bleach.
The Floor Kippers wrote:We Have Dinosaurs.....Argument Rendered Invalid
Grossrheinland Reich wrote:DINOSAUR FETISHIST
Tetraca wrote:Also: yay, Saurisia's here! This thread just became more awesome :D
FT Population: 1,000,000,000,000
DINOSAURS RULE!

Saurisia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisia » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:21 pm

Vlack Sturm wrote:
New Nicksyllvania wrote:The Civilised Three:
Scandinvans: A mirror image of Nicksyllvania, if it were run by vicious squareheaded bounders and was located in Gholgoth. Despite their many, many faults they are the next closest thing to Nicksyllvania, which naturally makes them the best country in the world after Nicksyllvania.

Anglo-Saxon Empire: Nicksyllvanians have a better view of the Saxons compared to the Scandinvans, probably because ASE is smaller and isn't as much as a threat or a competitor. And despite their tyrannical policies and chickenhearted compromises and effeminate populace and overreliance of sily gadgets and loudmouthed antics, they are overall rather swell for a foreigner.

Imeriata: A sensible little monarch over a humble empire, and although like the ASE largely despotic, are nevertheless civilised in many respects. Sure they have that misguided and unscientific notion that colour does not determine ones merit, but they make up for it in good measure by smacking about non-humans. They also have a antiquated sense of fashion, by several centuries no less. Tricornes, hah!

Noble Savages (Special Mentions):

The Grand World Order: They may be goosewalking wops, but all that despotic hullaballoo at the very least made them act civil, which is all that we Nicksyllvanian ask for. Really. Of course the GWO then goes out and attempts to win wars in a terribly unsporting manner and attempts to unite the world under their misguided oppression. Good luck with that you greasy Caesars!

Conserative Morality: Yet more dirty wops. Conservative Morality foregoes the despotism, of the GWO and instead adheres to Hellenic virtues (Roma? Hah, more like Megala Hellena) which are fairly similiar to many of our own values. Unfortunately they then rubbish the whole thing with plebian mob rule, which leads to little wonder why they are currently in turmoil. Serves them right.

The Victorious Decepticons These oversized rustbuckets nevertheless enjoy almost as many freedoms as we Nicksyllvanians do. Unfortunately they lack the class, majesty, and table manners. Of course who can blame them, they are as stiff as a robot in social occasions, ha ha!

Woholostan: A primitive, but remarkably warlike and noble people, that have succumbed to the communist mindworm. Nevertheless the militaristic bend of their ancestors have remained, even when under servitude to the Marxist Hivemind and have been determined to be among the most sporting communists to hunt next to the Gelethians.

Swilatia: A lovely little corner of the globe where one can enjoy themselves to a restricted degree in peace. Which is sort of the problem, it's incredibly dull. All the singing, happy faces, and lack of violence is absolutely intolerable. Visit Swilatia in small doses for vacations, lest the mindnumbing peace take its toll.

Grays Harbor: Commonly used as an example of how plebian rule is not all that bad. Unfortunately it appears such states are the exception rather then the norm. Indeed being fairly sensible and civilised they seem mismatched in this section, unfortunately mob rule is still mob rule and Harby seems to lack the energy and vigor of more militant nations.

The Worst:
Everyone Else

You would be one they'd call "Krauts" and more little-known barbarians. :P
Tartonica wrote:2/10 because dinosaurs do NOT rule nations (Except for Saurisia)
Wolohanistan wrote:Saurisia - Dinosaur Dictatorship is the best dictatorship, not that we support that sort of thing.
Tetraca wrote:Also: yay, Saurisia's here! This thread just became more awesome :D
DINOSAURS RULE!

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:23 pm

New Nicksyllvania wrote:Noble Savages (Special Mentions):

Conserative Morality: Yet more dirty wops. Conservative Morality foregoes the despotism, of the GWO and instead adheres to Hellenic virtues (Roma? Hah, more like Megala Hellena) which are fairly similiar to many of our own values. Unfortunately they then rubbish the whole thing with plebian mob rule, which leads to little wonder why they are currently in turmoil. Serves them right.

That's Virtas to you, Brit. And may I remind you that CM has been a dictatorship for near a year now?

Justice is Morality - Message Drafted by Gaius Octavius

OOC: Huzzah, more recognition!
Last edited by Conserative Morality on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

Vlack Sturm
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vlack Sturm » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Saurisia wrote:
Vlack Sturm wrote:
New Nicksyllvania wrote:The Civilised Three:
Scandinvans: A mirror image of Nicksyllvania, if it were run by vicious squareheaded bounders and was located in Gholgoth. Despite their many, many faults they are the next closest thing to Nicksyllvania, which naturally makes them the best country in the world after Nicksyllvania.

Anglo-Saxon Empire: Nicksyllvanians have a better view of the Saxons compared to the Scandinvans, probably because ASE is smaller and isn't as much as a threat or a competitor. And despite their tyrannical policies and chickenhearted compromises and effeminate populace and overreliance of sily gadgets and loudmouthed antics, they are overall rather swell for a foreigner.

Imeriata: A sensible little monarch over a humble empire, and although like the ASE largely despotic, are nevertheless civilised in many respects. Sure they have that misguided and unscientific notion that colour does not determine ones merit, but they make up for it in good measure by smacking about non-humans. They also have a antiquated sense of fashion, by several centuries no less. Tricornes, hah!

Noble Savages (Special Mentions):

The Grand World Order: They may be goosewalking wops, but all that despotic hullaballoo at the very least made them act civil, which is all that we Nicksyllvanian ask for. Really. Of course the GWO then goes out and attempts to win wars in a terribly unsporting manner and attempts to unite the world under their misguided oppression. Good luck with that you greasy Caesars!

The Victorious Decepticons These oversized rustbuckets nevertheless enjoy almost as many freedoms as we Nicksyllvanians do. Unfortunately they lack the class, majesty, and table manners. Of course who can blame them, they are as stiff as a robot in social occasions, ha ha!

Woholostan: A primitive, but remarkably warlike and noble people, that have succumbed to the communist mindworm. Nevertheless the militaristic bend of their ancestors have remained, even when under servitude to the Marxist Hivemind and have been determined to be among the most sporting communists to hunt next to the Gelethians.

Swilatia: A lovely little corner of the globe where one can enjoy themselves to a restricted degree in peace. Which is sort of the problem, it's incredibly dull. All the singing, happy faces, and lack of violence is absolutely intolerable. Visit Swilatia in small doses for vacations, lest the mindnumbing peace take its toll.

Grays Harbor: Commonly used as an example of how plebian rule is not all that bad. Unfortunately it appears such states are the exception rather then the norm. Indeed being fairly sensible and civilised they seem mismatched in this section, unfortunately mob rule is still mob rule and Harby seems to lack the energy and vigor of more militant nations.

The Worst:
Everyone Else

You would be one they'd call "Krauts" and more little-known barbarians. :P

Dude my nation is not entirely Germanic, so I'm not a Kraut.
Federation of Burzia
Pardes

Wolohanistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wolohanistan » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:32 pm

New Nicksyllvania wrote:Noble Savages (Special Mentions):

A special mention! Crikey, I'm aright with that unless it's a polite way of saying "we're going to invade you". We're not ready for a Nicksyllvanian invasion, yet.

Nations Viewed Favourably -

New Nicksyllvania - Militarism paired with a massive army and...dated tactics is a fantastic blend. Even if they're a bunch of toffs, at least they know how to fight

Ramsetia - A land of interesting aircraft, if any were to fly over Wolohanistani Airspace we would gladly shoot it down and pilfer it observe it respectfully.

Lyras - Their military hardware is the envy of Warmonger Armouries! And rightly so.

Saurisia - Dinosaur Dictatorship is the best dictatorship, not that we support that sort of thing.

Every Nation That Has Purchased Wolohanistani Military Hardware - Every tank you buy puts thousands of Wolohanistani's through university.

Many others I can't seem to remember - Sorry!
Last edited by Wolohanistan on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
groovy GROOVY grovey govey govy gov go grooovy
Deviant Art

Saurisia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisia » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:45 pm

Wolohanistan wrote:
Saurisia - Dinosaur Dictatorship is the best dictatorship, not that we support that sort of thing.

Ooh, you just boosted my ego, I'm sigging that!
DINOSAURS RULE!

American MapleStory
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby American MapleStory » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:56 pm

Sungai Pusat wrote:
Laos Refugees wrote:
Krsta wrote:On the public poll, held July 14, 2010, it is clearly showed that those 3 nations are considered worst in Republic of Krsta:

1. New Nicksyllvania
2. Great Nepal
3. The Scandinavians

At the same poll, best foreign nations were also chosen:

1. Fatatatutti
2. Separate Vermont
3. Sungai Pusat

Our nation humbly disagrees.

Well, here is mine. I only have two nations for now:
Best Nation List:
1. La Habana
Worst Nation List:
1. Kalasparata

La Habana?
Really?
Largest Metropolitans In ROM
Henesys
Leafre
Ludi
Perion
Kerning City
Ellinia
Lith Harbor
Nautilius
Ariant
Magatia
El Nath
Rien
Ereve
New Leaf City
Crimsonwood Keep
Orbis
Oros
Cras
Kokonia
Moonplace

DEFCON: 5 4 3 2 1 0
Economic Left/Right: +8.77
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: +3.67

JJ Place
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby JJ Place » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:29 pm

Swilatia wrote:Nations we like
Fatatatutti

JJ Place
Rejistania
Swilatia
Zeppy

Nations we dislike
Cachette de Lions
Ewa Beach
Grand World Order
Great Nepal
Imeriata
Kalakda
Kalasparata
Maraque
Saurisia
Station 12

more to come...

Melki wrote:
Great Nepal (-7)
Kalasparata (-7)
The Scandinavians (-3)
NS Limbaugh Island (-3)
Saurisia (-3)
Station 12 (-3)
Old Tyrannia (-2)
New Nicksyllvania (-2)
Des-Bal (-2)
Anglo-Saxon Empire (-2)
The Grand World Order (-2)
Solar Communes (-1)
Fulma (-1)
Techno-Soviet (-1)
Zirconim (-1)
Nak Nak (-1)
Underium (-1)
Chuson (-1)
New Garzah (-1)
Israslovakahzerbajan (-1)
Lenirea (-1)
Hayaba (-1)
Natapoc (-1)
The Victorious Decepticons (-1)
Jumping Jupiters (-1)
South East Europe (-1)
Cachette de Lions (-1)
Kalakda (-1)
New Amerik (0)
Ewa Beach (0)

JJ Place (1)
Rejistania (1)
Swilatia (1)
Seculartopia (1)
Seperate Vermont (1)
Haiz (1)
Lemonius (1)
Krsta (1)
Imperiata (1)
Libertarian Governance (1)
Machina Haruspex (1)
Seperate Vermont (1)
UAWC (1)
Sibirsky (1)
Niur (1)
Kulverint (1)
Tergnitz (1)
The Nuclear Fist (1)
Weltmachistan (1)
SHADOW Corp (1)
Janjenkin (1)
Wonderchicken (1)
Western Cuba (1)
Jalanat (1)
Conoga (1)
Vezvuelta (1)
Maraque (1)
Zeppy (2)
Ramsetia (2)
Floor Kippers (2)
Sungai Pusat (3)
Fatatatutti (4)

Ostronopolis wrote:
No one loves me :( Anyway...:

Diplomatic Classification 5 --- Imminent Security Threat States
Stoklomolvi
Nazi, communist, and other fascist bastards D-:<

Diplomatic Classification 4 --- Hostile States
Grand World Order
Xzaria
Northwest Americana
Volzgrad
Fatatatutti

Diplomatic Classification 3 --- Neutral States
Everyone else in this fucking world D-:<
Nachmere
Queen Anirtak
Border Guards
Chukacon
Arcindis
Strycuse
Falkasia
The Fanboyists
Nialyth
Mossat
Prycuse
Obliquity
Naggarand
The Infinite Empire of Yallak
The Northern Baltic
Srinesia
Narsindish
Lynion
San Marcas
Manganibia
Bulgislavia
The Barbary Islands
Cyrodil Minor
Valeon
Dynamoria
Hyopria
Qualah
Sant Miquel
Emperatium Drakonicum
New Greston
Aschenhyrst

Diplomatic Classification 2 --- Favorable States
Marque
The Scandinavians
Augarundus
West Ponente
Zoingo

Diplomatic Classification 1 --- Friendly States
Zeppy
Mykola
Swilatia
Rejistania

JJ Place
Sibirsky

Diplomatic Classification 0 --- Aligned States
Jenrak
Saurea
Jagada
The Master M
Ralkovia
United Dominion
Telros
The Parthians
Prevania
Amazonian Beasts
Brewdomia
Kelanis
New Azura
Malikov
L3 Communications
Abruzi
Allied Governments
Seperates
Tiurabo
Solarva
Amn Voss
Ustio
Greater Rhodes
Fictions
City of Norfolk
Astrocols
DaWoad
Anemos Major

The Adrian Empire wrote:We are somewhat sadden that we have failed to make on anyone's list thus yet. It makes us feel ignored frankly :(

Best Nations

Sibersky

JJ Place
Kreanoltha
Switalia
Augrundus
Zirconim
Pyrthia
Zeppy
Lacky2
Any Other Laissez-Faire Capitalist Democracies

Other Good Nations:

Fatatatutti
Sungai Pusat
Conservative Morality
Maraque
Greater Rhodes
Market Mutualist Nations

Moderate Nations

Left Libertarian Nations
New Nicksylvania
Imertia

Worst Nations

Lenaria
Any Overtly Totalitarian Nations
Left-Wing State Socialist Nations

Hooray! I made the list of many! Anyhow, I generally agree with all nations I'm classified with... and can back Great Nepal as the Worst Nation on Nation States.

As a general rule of thumb, for me, here is the chart for how good or bad a nation is based on their WA category:

Anarchy: Best +3
Civil Rights Lovefest/ Corporate Bordello/ Capitalitz (Any order): Great +2
Left-Leaning College State, New York Times Democracy, Capitalist Paradise (Any Order): Good +1
IDC: Neutral +0

(Without at least medium freedoms in all three fields, a nation cannot receive a positive score:)

Left-Wing Utopia, Benevolent Dictatorship, Free Market Paradise (No Order): Bad -1
LPS, SLP, R-WU, CD, CCS, LDS (No Order): Awful -2
IFS, DS, FNBS, CPS, MD, TBM (No Order): Terrible -3
Iron Fist Consumerists, Corrupt Dictatorship, Authoritarian Democracy (No Order): Miserable -4
Psychotic Dictatorship: Worst -5

There are other factors, of course; but my scores are mostly based on freedom.
The price of cheese is eternal Vignotte.

Dass Neue Reich
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dass Neue Reich » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:02 pm

Friendly Nations
Saurisia
Panzerjaeger
New Nicksyllvania
Grand World Order

Neutral Nations
Italian Mafias

Hostile Nations
Karsol
DaWoad
Hermainia(For open Nazism)
Saurisia
The Republic of Sibirsky
The Assassin Empire of Aquilinia

Airline Name: Reichsluft
Nation's Official Name: Das Alte Reich/Das Neue Reich
CACO2: RL
CACO3: IRL
Callsign: A-REICH/N-REICH

Airline Name: Reichsluftpaket-Dienst
Nation's Official Name: Das Alte Reich and sister state Das Neue Reich
Preferred CACO2: RD
Preferred CACO3: RLP
Preferred Callsign: Paket

Saurisia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisia » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:04 pm

Dass Neue Reich wrote:Friendly Nations
Saurisia
Panzerjaeger
New Nicksyllvania
Grand World Order

Neutral Nations
Italian Mafias

Hostile Nations
Karsol
DaWoad
Hermainia(For open Nazism)

Oh yeah, I am on his good list!!!
DINOSAURS RULE!

Sucrati
Senator

Founded: Jun 05, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sucrati » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Wow, no one loves or hates me, I don't know whether that's good or not :)
Economic Left/Right: 7.12; Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.92
George Washington wrote:"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."

Logasiri
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Sucrati wrote:Wow, no one loves or hates me, I don't know whether that's good or not :)

Join the club, we have t-shirts
Now under new player Management

The Western Reaches wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:Got a problem with over crowding jails? No problem, we'll take the prisoners, for $100 each!

I'd send my entire military to you, but I think that's called invasion...
Imperial Domtopia wrote:Here's a joke for you: you're being shipped to the gulag. Har-dee-fucking-har. Who's laughing now?
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:The rivalry between tits and ass has reached new heights! :eek:

Kotlas
Envoy

Founded: Mar 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kotlas » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:04 pm

JJ Place is the best. I have trouble putting anyone else on the "good" list right now because no other nation I know of has a frightening economy, lush forests, no income tax, extensive healthcare, public education, no crime, and superb civil rights and political freedoms.

Any sort of religious, communistic, authoritarian, barren dictatorship with an imploded economy and high crime rates is the worst. If you know of a nation(s) that matches or nearly matches these requirements, please let me know.
"In the beginning, man created God." -Atheist proverb

"Faith is illogical and irrational belief in the impossible." -Unknown

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opiate of the masses." -Karl Marx

“If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand” -Milton Friedman

"The trouble with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money." -Margaret Thatcher

JJ Place
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby JJ Place » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:04 pm

Kotlas wrote:JJ Place is the best. I have trouble putting anyone else on the "good" list right now because no other nation I know of has a frightening economy, lush forests, no income tax, extensive healthcare, public education, no crime, and superb civil rights and political freedoms.

Any sort of religious, communistic, authoritarian, barren dictatorship with an imploded economy and high crime rates is the worst. If you know of a nation(s) that matches or nearly matches these requirements, please let me know.

Awww, thank you Kotlas; but small correction, JJ Place has a completely privatized healthcare and education system, with charity supplementing the systems for those who are unable to afford the services and products. Also, we're trying very hard to bump our political and social freedoms up to optimal levels; check back with us in around... a few months.
The price of cheese is eternal Vignotte.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 01, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:05 am

The Scandinvans wrote:

You know what they say, Scandinvans.

Red sky at night, sailor's delight, red sky in the morning, nuke fest n' burning.

I hope that clears things up.

Krsta
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Krsta » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:15 am

Grays Harbor wrote:
Krsta wrote:bump ; by some sources Grays Harbor is the most hated of those "civilized" nations.

yeah, just high-lairious, there.

Calm yourself, I wrote the worst ones in the opening post, you were just like a PS ;) The prove how civilized you are is when your people were laughing when seeing photos of some genocide taking place in some nation... it was rather morbid - it was better not to comment at all, if it didn't touch you...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information