NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:22 pm

Knighthunt: Deadshot

The Knight glided between the skyscrapers od downtown chicago, the shining lights and noises from the city around him like a mask, concealing him. The Knight recieved a communications attempt from Ice, The Knight accepted the call.

Communications Estalbished....
["Ice, have you found the last two assassins?"]
[*loud gunshot*"Knight, I need backup, I'm pinned down in the trainyard by Deadshot"]
["I'll be right there Ice, Stay where you are"]
Communications Disconnected....

The Knight linked to Sanza, "Sanza, Give me Ice's Location in the Trainyard now", [RIght away sir]. Sanza sent The Knight Ice's location, she was behind a concrete wall, ducking down to Avoid Deadshot's bulletfire. The Knight redirected his gliding path and headed to the Trainyard.

20 minutes later...

The Knight arrived at The trainyard, Landing on the conductor's tower, ducking down as a bullet flew through several windows , flying just over The Knight's Head. The Knight switched to Infrared, trying to look around for Ice, Sanza chimed in. [Sir, It's best not to try to stop Ice with Infrared], "why?", [Ice's body tempeture is considerably lower than most people's, She would be undetectable]. The Knight nodded, switching out of Infared mode and dropping down. The Knight dropped down onto a large shipping crate being held up by a Crane arm, just then, Deadshot's bullet wizzed through the air, hitting oen of the chain links, causing the container to fall. The Knight quickly grappled off as the Crate crashed into a train engine, then a gas conatiner, causing a large explosion. The Knight took a breath, just then he spotted Ice to the right of his ice, The Knight hurried over to Ice, staying close to the Ground. The Knight knelt down near ice, who was sitting down with her back against the wal, and strangely gripping her right bicep with her left hand. "ice, Are you alright?" The Knight asked, Ice shrugged, "Wasn't careful enough, took a bullet from Deadshot, it's lodged in my arm".

The Knight winced ever so slightly, silently, under his mask, he gestured to let Ice show him the bullet wound. Ice shook her head, "the bleeding will continue if i stop placing pressure. Anyways don't worry about me, Deadshot is located in the large bell tower accross on the other side of the Railway yard". The Knight looked at a small crack in the concrete wall, a large bell tower, old but still solid enough to allow a Mercenary sniper to camp out in. The Knight ruend his head towards Ice, "I'm going to go apprehend Deadshot, then afterwards we're takign you back to my HQ for medical treatment". Ice nodded as The Knight quickly snuck out of cover, The Knight was alerted to Deadshot's overwatch as a Sniper bullet just barely missed The Knight's head as he tried to sneak, The Knight then began to bolt through the trainyard, weavign between train cars, poles, concrete barriers, and other obstacles as Deadshot continued to Fire upon him. as The Knight dove into the trench just before the Bell tower, Deadshot fired an HP round, hitting The Knight on his right side abdomen. The Knight ducked down in The Trench, gripping his side as Blood trickled out from the bullet wound, The Knight bit down the pain as he stood up and hustled into The Bell tower.

The Knight hurried up the circular staircase, all the while biting down the immense pain from his bullet wound. Deadshot began to fire down at The Knight, Shooting the thin wooden supports on the stairs, Deadshot eventually caused the collapse of a staircase section infront of The Knight. The Knight jumped accross the space, just barely catching onto the edge of the stairs, The Knight looked and spotted Deadshot not far up the staircrase. the Knight shot his grapple, hooking around a large wooden support and carrying hik up to the same level as Deadshot, all the while one of Deadshot's bullets flying past his head. The Knight grabbed onto the wooden bannister and pulled himself up, making eye contact with Deadshot. "Give it up Lawton, and you won't have to go home with a Broken Nose", Deadshot laughed as he pulled out a semi-automatic pistol and fired directly at The Knight. The Knight lunged forward, Lawton's bulletws hitting the carbon plates directly, doign no damage. The Knight tackled Deadshot, causing them to rolled down the stairs to a flat area where 2 staircase parts meet. The Knight grabbed Deadshot's arm, twisting it behind his back, The Knight then grabbed Deadshot's head, and smahed it into the stone wall, breaking his mask. Deadshot broke The Knight's grasp, then threw a punch at The Knight, The Knight caught Deadshot's punch, then grabbed the side of Deadshots head and smashed it into a wooden support, knocking Deadshot out.

as Deadshot fell to the floor, The Knight placed a hand on the wall, Taking a few deep breaths as he grapsed his bullet wound with his other hand. The Knight pressed a button on his gauntlet, calling for the VTOL, whilst waiting for it to arrive, Sanza contacted The Knight. [Sir, your vitals are ower than they should be, are you alright?]. "one of...Deadshot's Hollowpoint rounds....slid between the carbon plates, near my abdomen, causing some damage". as The VTOl hovered near the bell tower, The Knight grappled onto it and pulled himself out of one of the windows, climbing and pulling himself into the pilot's chair. The Knight flew the VTOL over to Ice, where he half stumbled out of The VTOL chair and helped Ice into the VTOL, The Knight climbed in and flew off. Ice peered down at The Knight's right hand, which was still on his right side, "...are you alright?", The Knight peered slighty over at ice, then continued to keep his eyes forward. "Deadshot's hollowpoint...made it in between the Carbon Fiber plates on my suit and pierced the kevlar carbon fiber undersuit...causing minor damage". "Minor Damage?! You're bleeding all over your seat". The Knight shook his head slightly, "it comes with the job....We'll get you patched up back at my HQ.....and I think after how you've helped me, I can trust you with my identity?". The Knight peered over at ice, Ice nodded solemnly.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:56 pm

Grimms
Sam couldn't help but smile as Hannah shot up, and ordered nearly all the meat on the menu. She was amused to see the waiter's befuddled face as he walked away. Roy was equally surprised at how quickly Hannah seemed to gain energy. He couldn't help but smile a bit at her order. "Wow, you're really hungry huh?" He said to Hannah, joking playfully a bit with her. After about 15 minutes a few waiters came out carrying all the food of the group. Most of it was going to Hannah, but they brought a number of desserts for Sarah too. John nudged Sarah gently. "Sarah, your dessert is here. If you don't wake up... I'll give it to Hannah." He said in a teasing tone.

Nico
Nicole listened to Nellie as she rained herself and said she wasn't with the Young Bloods. "Well, we tried ringing the door bell, but no one has answered so far. Maybe they're busy or something, but we could really use their help with a problem."

Cora
Cora was snapped out of her thoughts when Valancy suddenly saved her. She chided herself mentally for getting distracted and nodded to her teammate in thanks. She then watched as Valancy trapped Apocalypse so that she could hit him. She was charging up an energy an energy blast to shoot at Apocalypse when suddenly she saw Katie out the corner of her eye. She was being strangled to death by Magneto. Cora's mind filled with rage and fury. She would not let him hurt Katie, ever.

"LET! HER! GO!" Cora shouted in absolutely fury. Creating a very concentrated blast of energy that she shot towards magneto that exploded in a huge blast of pure ki.

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:15 pm

Charmera wrote:*snip*

Tomia wrote:*snip*

Vera closed the journal, noticing very quickly the hug came from Xyri. If it wasn't for the slime, she probably would have lashed out, expecting someone to have followed her back to the tower. "Hello Xyri" Vera said, turning towards her friend, tossing the journal back where she normally leaves it. She doesn't bother hiding it, mostly since it's more of a report book than a journal anyways. "Yeah, it's a German Shepherd Pup" Vera says, looking back to the puppy who is still looking around the room, and getting the scent of everything.
When Mars and Rin walk in she gives them a light wave, while the puppy tilts his head curiously at them. "Hello Mars" shesaid, before turning back to the puppy "I found him in an Alleyway, and from the look of him, he didn't have an Owner, no collars or tags, and I'm pretty sure he hasn't been micro-chipped." Meanwhile the puppy quickly walks over to Mars, and starts sniffing his pant leg.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:16 pm

New Rnclave wrote:- Snip -

Demon God Alastir

Alastir stared down at his hands in mild amusement, he could feel the power coursing through his veins, but it wasn't enough, even the sheer power of the Demon Realm and Hell was now the guiding force behind his power, but it was not yet enough, he didn't feel like he was whole, he still needed to gather more power before he could even dream to launch a successful attack on Earth "It isn't enough, I don't have enough abilities to attack, I still need more time before this happens..." Alastir murmured, before he was thrown out of his thoughts, he felt the Saiyan-Kaioshin's Fist impact his face, but the sheer force of the punch was not yet enough to even phase Alastir's newfound power, the thick aura that wrapped around Alastir's body was so great that it could nullify any attack that the halfling could throw at him "Hm?" Alastir stated to seemingly no one, thick tendrils shooting out of his shoulders and upper forearms, constricting and wrapping themselves around Hiroshi's left arm as well as wrapping themselves around the halfling's neck. "I have to thank you, Hiroshi," Alastir smiled, the grip of the black tendrils tightening ever so slightly "Without your help, I would have never been able to become a god once more, but unlike Demigra, I have an actual agenda that must be tended to, and the time limit for this plan is extremely limited, so I present you with two options..."

Alastir brought his hand up, a swirling orb of darkness forming atop it, it's energy matching the sheer number of stars that Alastir absorbed into his body, but it was tainted to such a limit that it now resembled a black hole, with enough energy to cause a star to enter it's supernova stage, and Alastir was now using it to threaten Hiroshi's life, the weakened Halfling was now very much vulnerable to any attack that Alastir could throw at him "You are not my enemy Hiroshi, nor will I allow myself to become involved in any of your conflicts, but keep in mind that Hell as well as the Demon Realm is now under my control, along with every denizin that inhabits the two regions, so I want to give you the chance to flee with your life intact, or you will die here and now, there will be no compromise, no reasoning, the two offers still stand, but I wonder what decision you will make Halfling, will you let yourself live to fight another day, or will you perish here, forever forgotten?" Alastir questioned Hiroshi, no smirk was present on his face, but rather, a stone cold serious expression was on Alastir's face, he was serious about this, and Hiroshi's time was beginning to run out.

"Alastir!" A man shouted, causing Alastir's eyes to slightly widen, there was only one person who could cause him to open his eyes in shock "Let, him, go." Shimura stated with such authority in his aged voice that it was nearly frightening to say the least. It succeeded in stopping Alastir from killing him, but he did not relent in his hold on Hiroshi, Shimura knew this to be true "Alastir, we both know that in your current state, you can gather more power than myself, but that does not mean fighting against myself and a full power Arctico will assure your victory, and judging by the sheer number of villains that are under your control, you will overwhelm us, so why don't we come to a mutual agreement, you allow us to leave and I won't stop you in your efforts." Which was a blatant lie, as Shimura was tasked with taking Alastir down, but he would not permit innocents being killed in the crossfire, and Hiroshi was an innocent life that had to be preserved.

Alastir's eyes did not lose their cold nature whatsoever, even if Shimura was one of his friends, this was the perfect time to show them all that he was not a pushover, he wanted to relay a message to all, but if he did this, then the heroes of Earth would be onto his schemes and he would be stopped dead in his tracks, continuing to stare at Hiroshi, Alastir leaned in closely "Regardless of what that man says, I want to hear your words, will you leave peacefully, or die like a weakened wretch?" Alastir replied, both Mira and Demon King Dabura forming ranks behind Alastir, followed by Frieza, Cell, Garlic Jr, and even Hiroshi's Uncle Oniyo were standing alongside Alastir, their energies tainted by demonic energy, making them essentially extensions of Alastir's will, his heralds of an encroaching darkness, which began to expand rapidly thanks to Alastir's newfound influence.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:50 pm

Charmera wrote:Julie frowned, sighing. She was surprised by the quickness of the tests. She expected more trials. She briefly wondered why she was joining this whole mad enterprise, but she supposed it made sense. It was why she was a Green Lantern, to end as much suffering as possible and save lives. If Manifest had a chance of doing it, she wasn't going to stand idly by. But it seemed like she wouldn't be taking part in the way she would have thought. Sending a green lantern to give a message was like taking a tank down to get groceries. He could always send one of his fragments or something to that effect. She wondered if this would become a trend. However, now was not the time to complain. She had something to do, and manifest was likely counting on her.

It didn't take her long to get to the league from the warp gate, and convincing them to come was also easy enough. Superman was on board without much reservation, Bat's and Wonder Woman were skeptical at first, Hal and John trusted Ju'lee, and the Flash seemed similarly accepting. She then telepathically contacted Manifest.

"Right, JL should be headed to Naja, and I told them to bring out the big guns." She telepathically spoke. "Anything else you want me to do? I got Tony on speedial, I can also see if Zaki and the other two are available. Shouldn't be too hard to find them, though the android might be tricky."

"I already have SHIELD contacting the Avengers. Now, what do you think? Lead the charge. Superman and Jordan might be strong, but you know more about the enemy. We're fighting a God. What better way to prove your mettle?" Manifest replied telepathically. "Basically, my final test was how you dealt with an apocalyptic scenario. I figured, we get about one every other Tuesday, you'd be able to prove yourself in no time." He sighed inwardly. "Guess I forgot today was an 'other Tuesday,' eh?"

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:---

Suddenly a voice spoke into the room that Manifest, Valka, Otis and the others were in. It seemed not to speak physically, though, but into their minds.

"I will merely state that this is not quite what I had in mind when I said that we would meet each other again soon, Manifest." The voice of Hadrimmelis spoke, though she was careful enough not to call Manifest 'Charles' in the presence of others, knowing that he preferred to keep his name hidden.

After those words were spoken, a Serpent Hole opened right in the middle of the room, and out of the gateway to the Dragon Force Dimension stepped the Black Dragon herself in her human form, her golden circlet present on her head as always, her red cape and cloak billowing behind her as she walked into the room. She looked around out of habit, though merely by stepping into the room she already knew exactly who was present and why, along with the general situation, thanks to the passive aspect of her psionic power that constantly scanned the minds around her. She smiled.

"Do not think, however, that it is not good to see you again, even if the reason does not appear to be a very favorable one." She stated as she looked towards Manifest, before turning to Valka instead. "And it is good to see you again as well, Valka. It seems that war seems to follow wherever you go, but one has to see the light in the sky, regardless of the darkness surrounding us, no? I do hope that the young Valveig is doing well." She said and turned to Xander and Naja this time. "The Praetorian couple. You have my most sincere condolences; I cannot imagine that it must be very pleasant to have such a crisis appear so soon after your wedding and the establishment of your empire."

Lastly, she turned towards Otis. "I recognize your mental signature. You are Otis, correct? You were present at the wedding of Xander and Naja. You are also the one who killed Darkseid, apparently, which is no small feat. It is nice to see that we have someone powerful like you as an ally, even if you claim to have been utterly devastated by our common foe." She stated, being quite respectful even while mentioning the bad time that he had as a result of fighting against Yuga Khan. She then paused, before continuing. "I understand that you intend to pronounce only half of my name. If that is what results simpler for you, then by all means, go ahead." She nodded.

With all greetings and introductions finally over, she addressed the room as a whole. "Now then, this Yoga King that you all seem to be thinking about appears to be quite a threat. Is there any plan in the works here? I mean beyond attempting to overpower him with our combined might and using Builder technology if that fails, of course." The World-Dragon inquired as she continued to stand in the middle of the room.

"Nor what I expected, Hadrimmelis." Manifest replied. "I have an ally of mine rallying the Justice League and my SHIELD contacts calling in the Avengers to bolster our direct forces- As for actual plans, not that I'm aware of." He stated grimly. "Darkseid's father is just as proud as Darkseid, but he isn't afraid to get his hands dirty. Hadrimmelis, this kind of battle is, in all reality, one you are most likely our gambit card in. Yuga Khan has the rather ominous power of Source Manipulation- We might be able to hold him off, keeping him off his feet, but unless that Builder tech Xander and Thanos are working on does its job, we're left in the dust. Of all of us, you're the one who probably knows the most about the Source." He turned towards the Black Dragon. "How can we cut off his connection?" He suddenly winced, glaring upward. "We don't have much time."
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:08 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Demon God Alastir

Alastir stared down at his hands in mild amusement, he could feel the power coursing through his veins, but it wasn't enough, even the sheer power of the Demon Realm and Hell was now the guiding force behind his power, but it was not yet enough, he didn't feel like he was whole, he still needed to gather more power before he could even dream to launch a successful attack on Earth "It isn't enough, I don't have enough abilities to attack, I still need more time before this happens..." Alastir murmured, before he was thrown out of his thoughts, he felt the Saiyan-Kaioshin's Fist impact his face, but the sheer force of the punch was not yet enough to even phase Alastir's newfound power, the thick aura that wrapped around Alastir's body was so great that it could nullify any attack that the halfling could throw at him "Hm?" Alastir stated to seemingly no one, thick tendrils shooting out of his shoulders and upper forearms, constricting and wrapping themselves around Hiroshi's left arm as well as wrapping themselves around the halfling's neck. "I have to thank you, Hiroshi," Alastir smiled, the grip of the black tendrils tightening ever so slightly "Without your help, I would have never been able to become a god once more, but unlike Demigra, I have an actual agenda that must be tended to, and the time limit for this plan is extremely limited, so I present you with two options..."

Alastir brought his hand up, a swirling orb of darkness forming atop it, it's energy matching the sheer number of stars that Alastir absorbed into his body, but it was tainted to such a limit that it now resembled a black hole, with enough energy to cause a star to enter it's supernova stage, and Alastir was now using it to threaten Hiroshi's life, the weakened Halfling was now very much vulnerable to any attack that Alastir could throw at him "You are not my enemy Hiroshi, nor will I allow myself to become involved in any of your conflicts, but keep in mind that Hell as well as the Demon Realm is now under my control, along with every denizin that inhabits the two regions, so I want to give you the chance to flee with your life intact, or you will die here and now, there will be no compromise, no reasoning, the two offers still stand, but I wonder what decision you will make Halfling, will you let yourself live to fight another day, or will you perish here, forever forgotten?" Alastir questioned Hiroshi, no smirk was present on his face, but rather, a stone cold serious expression was on Alastir's face, he was serious about this, and Hiroshi's time was beginning to run out.

"Alastir!" A man shouted, causing Alastir's eyes to slightly widen, there was only one person who could cause him to open his eyes in shock "Let, him, go." Shimura stated with such authority in his aged voice that it was nearly frightening to say the least. It succeeded in stopping Alastir from killing him, but he did not relent in his hold on Hiroshi, Shimura knew this to be true "Alastir, we both know that in your current state, you can gather more power than myself, but that does not mean fighting against myself and a full power Arctico will assure your victory, and judging by the sheer number of villains that are under your control, you will overwhelm us, so why don't we come to a mutual agreement, you allow us to leave and I won't stop you in your efforts." Which was a blatant lie, as Shimura was tasked with taking Alastir down, but he would not permit innocents being killed in the crossfire, and Hiroshi was an innocent life that had to be preserved.

Alastir's eyes did not lose their cold nature whatsoever, even if Shimura was one of his friends, this was the perfect time to show them all that he was not a pushover, he wanted to relay a message to all, but if he did this, then the heroes of Earth would be onto his schemes and he would be stopped dead in his tracks, continuing to stare at Hiroshi, Alastir leaned in closely "Regardless of what that man says, I want to hear your words, will you leave peacefully, or die like a weakened wretch?" Alastir replied, both Mira and Demon King Dabura forming ranks behind Alastir, followed by Frieza, Cell, Garlic Jr, and even Hiroshi's Uncle Oniyo were standing alongside Alastir, their energies tainted by demonic energy, making them essentially extensions of Alastir's will, his heralds of an encroaching darkness, which began to expand rapidly thanks to Alastir's newfound influence.

Glacia had been surprised, and to be honest rather disappointed, with the villains leaving. She hadn't gotten a chance to test her new silver form. Going in between her last form and that was still a little slow, she'd like to be able to smooth that transition in future. Still, she had been able to hide her energy and silently watch the exchanges from the shadows. Detecting her was near impossible via her energy, as she might as well have the same reading as a carboard box. Right now she was waiting for the right time to strike. But she doubted she would be able to take one of them out before her energy ran low and she would have to fight the horde of villains. Plus Hiroshi didn't seem to be doing too well against him, and if it looked bad, she would have to spring him out like she did before.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:24 pm

"I mean... We're superheroes. And the whole purpose of us starting this place is to keep the Earth safe." Naja replied. "Thanks, but I know what I'm getting into. By the way, that chest you gave us is amazing. Moving my stuff is so much easier. Xander actually wanted to borrow a semi truck trailer to move out stuff. Just the trailer. He was going to carry it. Anyways, don't worry about it. I haven't seen much action lately and I could use a workout." She said and stretched her arms, followed by her legs. "So, I guess the plan is to punch him in the face..." She said and walked over to the computer XAnder mentioned was detecting something headed to Earth.

Xander called out from the other room. "We agreed to never discuss the trailer incident ever again!" Which lead to Naja snickering a bit.

"Oh. Thank you." Otis replied. "It was mostly luck and the Justice League. I just got a lucky shot. And the Omega juice. But that was purely against my will. It's kinda growing on me though. As much as virtually limitless cosmic energy can. Xander says that he has a plan to beat Khan, but we need to buy him and Thanos time to get their gizmo working. At least I'm not gonna get my face punched in by myself this time! So there's that. Off topic, but where's Saitama when you need him? Seriously. I would kill to see him fight Khan."

"Wha... Why is there a ninth planet in the solar system? Why is it on the same orbiting path as Earth, how is it heading this way, and it's the size of freaking Jupiter."

"Oh! I got this. That was me... Yeah. That's my bad. I brought it here because I thought I could do something with it. Then Khan showed up... In hindsight it seems like a bad idea. Sorry." Otis said and shrugged. "So. I suggest that we try to get Khan kicked back to Apokolips. And then send it back into it's home dimension. I've got a motherbox. Also. As far as weakpoints go, I kicked him in the dick and he wasn't THAT invulnerable. So there is that..."

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:30 pm

Hiroshi:

Weighing his options open his, The Saiyan-Kaioshin responded not with words, but by sneering at Alstair, before spitting directly into his enemies face. With no arms raised, Hiroshi hoped he wouldn't be able to stop the cocktail of saliva, mucus, and blood. Propelling himself into the air above Alstair. Looking down on him, The Halfling threw his weight down violently, driving both of his feet into the demons face with all his might.

Without a second thought, Hirsohi summersaulted backwards, landing in a half kneeling stance as he looked to out distance between him and Alstair. Right now, more than anything, he needed to put together a battle plan. With Glacia here, he had an ally who could help him distract and tag team the man. If he didn't get his act together, he was going to be fighting for awhile.

" What was that about killing me Alstair?" Hiroshi commented, crossing his arms as he leveled a glare at him. " Because I'm not a betting man, but I'm pretty sure that's now how you'd wanted that to go."
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:46 pm

Demon God Alastir

As soon as the spit containing Hiroshi's contents of Saliva, Mucus, and Blood impacted his face, followed by a rock hard hit to the head, Alastir's eyes began dancing with black fire, his anger rising to such a level that most would think he would go off like a bomb, but instead, his hellish display of purple, red, and black aura shot out in all directions, his smile falling to a frown nearly immediately. However, he began to chuckle darkly, his eyes glowing red with lethal intent, a Saiyan worm just spit on him? The Demon God? Now he knew the Saiyan-Kaioshin Hybrid's answer without him even saying anything "Quite an interesting response, Halfling." Alastir's darkened energy signature grew thicker and thicker with each passing second "You know, I tried being merciful to you all, allowing you a chance to live and fight once more, but now?" Alastir put a palm up to the right side of his face, a horrendous smile forming on the Demon God's face "Now you are going to die for certain!"

As soon as Alastir said this, Mira shot forward towards Hiroshi full force, while Demon King Dabura shot forward to take on Glacia, followed by Frieza and Cell, while Alastir? Alastir shot forward towards Shimura, his fist clashing with the elder human's fist, the two struggling to overpower each other "I thought you would be better than this Alastir." Shimura replied gruffly, his emerald jade eyes staring directly into Alastir's voidless eyes "But you leave me no choice my old friend, as the God of Peace, I will destroy you and put an end to your dark deeds right here and right now!" The two seasoned fighters then began moving at speeds that not even Alastir's minions could follow.

As soon as Dabura, Frieza, and Cell charged forward towards Hiroshi as well, all it took was a flash of silver to send Cell and Frieza flying backwards, while Dabura blocked the kick from Arctico, whose energy was surging with each passing second, Arctico was in his Ultimate Evolution state and ready to fight against the overwhelming odds that were Dabura, Cell, and Frieza "We're not done yet..." Arctico replied, his voice downright serious and even had hints of anger within them "I suggest that you go all out from the start, or else you will be having a really bad time here." Arctico replied, his Ice-like energy attempting to wrap around the Demon King, who quickly removed his grip from Arctico and fired a beam of red, hellish energy, Arctico replying in kind with a Frost Blue Energy beam, an Ice Attack that Arctico instinctively unleashed against the Demon King, the two beams struggling to overpower each other.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:06 pm

A Tale of Life and Death: Chapter I
Cancerverse: Part II
Frontline: The Fault

["Attention--hostile, eight meters! Targeting! Attention--two hostiles, five and seven meters! Targeting! Attention--hostile closing from behind! Nova, are you even paying attention?!"]

It was pure chaos at the mouth of the Fault. The situation had immediately began deteriorating when the planets containing trillions of Universal Church of Truth adherents detonated at once, allowing a flood of Templeships from the Cancerverse to pour in. Furthermore, it also allowed the cancerous creatures that had filled the Cancerverse to the brim to pour in as well.

As such, it was impossible for the allied forces primarily consisting of the Shi'ar, the Kree/Inhumans, and Blastaar's Negative Zone ships to maintain fleet formation. Jamal barely had enough time to think as the allied ships quickly became overwhelmed. He relied on pure instinct to follow Worldmind's instructions on where he should target next as he and Quasar flew around the space.

"Worldmind, pulse-fire, left hand, full gravimetric!" Jamal pulled up sharply and circled around, suddenly bringing him back to when he was a child and riding a roller coaster at Disney World. He had no idea why such a memory came to him now of all times. Maybe it was his way of coping with the situation at hand. In any case, throwing away these thoughts, Jamal was now facing the backside of what was basically a giant, and purple, facehugger from Aliens. He fired a gravimetric blast thorough it.

Just as he was wondering about how stupid the creatures were for actually falling for such a basic high Yo-Yo that he thought really only worked in video games, the creature showed no signs that it had actually been harmed and swiped at him. Jamal fired again at the creature, this time using both hands. "Damn, this things are hard to kill!"

["Jamal, I'm concerned about your concentration. This is a major hard-space engagement, yet I believe that you are being distracted by--"]

"I'm not distracted. My head's in the game. I just get the feeling that there's a lot more to this than we think, based off of what happened back at the Resolute. Major Victory was just... taken--and right under our noses." Jamal said.

"Rich, of course there's something more. This makes the Annihilation War look like a schoolyard scrap." Quasar said as the two blasted through monster after Cancerverse creature after Cancerverse creature.

"We're barely holding them back. Warships from a hundred different interstellar cultures... Shi'ar, Spartoi, Xarth... Wait. Kree vessel in major trouble up ahead." Jamal and Quasar flew to the ship, beginning to blast at the creatures attacking the ship.

["Jamal, I've identified the vessel profile as the Imperial Stellar Flagship."]

Quasar and Jamal saw the Kree soldiers and Inhuman Royal family defending the ship, equipped in battle suits with some using large mechs. "Triton! Is Queen Medusa still on board!" Jamal called out to the aquatic based Inhuman.

"Gorgon evaced her, despite her protests to stay. We're attempting to save the ship and get the main batteries back onli--" Triton began.

"Look out!" Quasar shouted as the gaping maw of a creature approached Triton from behind. Triton turned and could only watch as the hundreds of sharp teeth, each the length of his own height enclose around him. Suddenly, the creature exploded violently as a bright flash of light tore through it.

"Uh... wow." Jamal could only say as he saw the Silver Surfer look down at them atop his board. "So... am I to take it that you're standing with us in this fight?" Jamal said, recalling their previous encounter where Surfer wasn't too, well, helpful.

"I am merely a Herald..." Surfer said, extending his hand forward and pointing behind them. Everyone turned, and, despite the chaos around them, it turned disturbingly quiet as everyone gazed upon the presence of a countless number of the Cosmic Abstracts now present at the mouth of the Fault. "...Forces have been aligned."

Cancerverse

"Team, you know what to do! Cosmo, take out their abilitity to send out a TK broadcast to warn their buddies!" Star-Lord said. "Mantis, magic user!"

"Kthl yoggor m--" Dr. Strange began an incantation before Mantis attacked his mind and scrambled it before he could finish casting the spell. Mantis then delivered a powerful kick up, hitting him square in the jaw and knocking him unconscious.

"Bad kitty!" Star-Lord said as he unloaded bullets into Alt!Hellcat, whose face had grown squid-like tentacles and her overall facial features growing insect-like as she knocked him down and tried to finish him off.

"Yeah, you too, pluck-face!" Rocket said as he unloaded a beam of energy from his blaster into Alt!Nighthawk who attempted to fly at him.

The swords of Gamora and Alt!Valkyrie clanged as they collided together. "You fight like a girl." Gamora remarked as she dodged a slash from Alt!Valkyrie. and then shoved her sword through her chest. "Too bad I'm the galaxy's most dangerous woman."

Alt!Namor punched Drax in the jaw, then the abdomen, and finally, clasped his hands together and brought them down on the back of Drax's head. Drax immediately hit him with an uppercut, and then grabbed Alt!Namor's head. "You do not seem intent. As if you are playing. This is ill-advised." He repeatedly punched Alt!Namor's head and then simply ripped the disoriented Cancerverse King of Atlantis's head off. "I am not playing. I am Destroying."

Alt!Hulk roared as he raised his arms and prepared to crush Cosmo the dog. "Cosmo see you are havink anger issues." Suddenly, Alt!Hulk collapsed to the ground, his eyes rolling back in his head. "I make you stroke out. It painless way to go."

"Yeah! Who the heck said we weren't big league? We just beat some major--" Rocket began to celebrate.

"Be shuttink up, Rocket Raccoon!" Cosmo said.

"Don't you be telling me to sup up, you stinky old pooch...Oh." Rocket watched as the group stood up, transforming even further into insect-like creatures as they grew pincers, tentacles, etc. "Right... that whole not dying thing. Forgot about that."

"Our universe has extraordinary things to offer you. A new way of living. A new way of understanding the cosmos. There is no end to the experiences you will embrace. Literally no end." Alt!Nighthawk snarled.

"Kyle... What is that...thing they've brought with them?" Alt!Hellcat asked, pointing at Thanos, who was getting to his knees. "I am afraid of it." Thanos dug his fingers into the ground and plucked out a chunk of it. "Kyle. What is that?" Thanos crushed the chunk of earth in his hand and looked up at the undying creatures, scowling and his eyes glowing.

Thanos roared and reached forward, encompassing them in a powerful blast of yellow energy. Though they were incinerated instantly, Thanos continued and fired similar beams from his eyes, crying out like a wild animal. Once he stopped, he gripped his head as he looked upon the skeletal remains of the enemy, who showed no signs of returning back to life. "I am.... having great difficulty retaining my mental...mental composure in this universe, I am afraid. However, it would appear... that I am capable... of delivering permanent death."

"Hooraaay." Star-Lord sarcastically said, twirling his gun around his index finger.

"Do you have any idea of the situation we are presently in?" Thanos scowled as he led the group forward.

"Hey now, I just find it pretty ironic how that for the longest time, you've been one of the worst things to ever happen to our universe several times. And now, here we are in another universe and now you can also be that in someone else's." Star-Lord said.

"Speaking of Thanos being a huge pain in the butt, it me, or is he getting stronger by the second?" Rocket asked the rest of the Guardians behind Star-Lord and Thanos.

"Unfortunately, it would seem so." Mantis said. "He's beginning to acclimate very quickly. It's becoming even harder to read his mind as it stabilizes more and more." Suddenly, Mantis stopped. "Wait, I sense another mind approaching!"

["Greetings, travelers."] A voice said from above. The group looked up to see Vision descending down to them. ["I am the Vision, and I mean you no harm."]

Normal Space, Location Unkown

"Get your hands off of me! Where have you taken me!" Major Victory shouted as he was dragged across the floor of an unknown ship by Alt!Iron Man and Alt!Captain Marvel. Merely an hour or so ago, he was fighting with the Nova Corps at the Fault, simply trying to survive as the allied fleet was overrun by the invading forces from the other universe.

"Ftaghn yoth he's a vigorous one. Just hold him and--" Alt!Iron Man began when suddenly Major Victory pulled his arms forward and escaped their grip.

He immediately began running away, not knowing where exactly he should go. All he knew was that he had to go as far away from those people as possible. Naturally of course, they chased after him. "Who the hell are you?" Major Victory asked, looking back at them.

"Apparently, someone who really ought to have people to do this sort of thing for him." A voice in front of him stated. Major Victory turned his head and saw an arm sticking out across the front of his chest horizontally. Major Victory was clotheslined and hit the ground hard, the wind taken out of him.

"Apologies, Lord Mar-Vell. We underestimated his level of resistance..." Alt!Captain Marvel said as she and Alt!Iron Man rushed over and grabbed Major Victory.

"Who is he?"

"Major Victory, of the Guardians of the Galaxy. He was fighting in the Enemy Vanguard when we intercepted and captured him. The Yot-Soteric vibrations clearly mark him as an anomaly."

Alt!Mar-Vell knelt down and grabbed Major Victory by the jaw, inspecting him closely. "Hmm. A temporal anomaly, I believe. Most like a castaway from a possible future. I doubt he's the one, but it is a smart decision to be thorough. Put him with the others." He stood back up and walked away. As he walked through the halls of their ship, he was cut off by Alt!Quasar.

"My Lord, forgive me if I step out of line, but I have been wondering for quite some time now..." Alt!Quasar said, kneeling. He looked up at Alt!Mar-Vell. "Should we not deal with this universe's Earth's heroes?"

"Don't be ashamed, Vaughn. That is a valid question, one I have already considered. To be quite honest, I expected them to come to us, if not be already present at the Fault upon my arrival. It would seem that they are busy with some other problem that threatens their planet directly." Alt!Mar-Vell chuckled. "Their very universe is threatened and they cannot spare even some of their finest 'heroes.' Pathetic. In any case, one of the Many-Angled Ones graciously volunteered to even further distract them. I imagine by the time they are even able to consider going against us, it will have already been too late, and the battle at the Fault will have already been lost for this universe."

Alt!Iron Man and Alt!Captain Marvel took Major Victory to the prison ward and stopped in front of one of the cells. Next to the cell door, a rectangular panel--roughly five feet high--built into the metal wall opened up. Out of it emerged some sort of device that they attached to Major Victory to restrain his arms behind him. The doors opened and Major Victory saw six other prisoners of various races inside of the large prison cell. "Get in there." Alt!Iron Man pushed him into the room and closed the door behind him.

"So... any of you guys know where we are?" Major Victory asked.

They collectively shook their heads. One of them, a male Shi'ar soldier, spoke up. "They collected each of us, calling us anomalies. They consider us all to not be of this space-time, and thus they sent his Revengers to get us. They are looking for something called the Necropsy. By the sounds of it, it can't be good."

"Seriously...?" Major Victory sighed. "Well, let's some there's someone out there who can rescue us. All we can do now... is wait."

Earth

A hooded figure walked into the middle of the busy street leading through Times Square, causing the car to her side to abruptly stop and honk at her. The figure stopped and knelt down in front of the car, causing the driver to once again honk. Paying the driver no mind, the figure reached into their cloak and took out several vials filled with red liquid. The figure began pouring the liquid onto the ground creating a circle containing several different symbols and patterns. The driver had had enough and opened his door. "Hey!" The figure ignored him and began muttering in another language, hunched over with their head touching the ground.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!" The driver walked up to the figure in the center of the circle from behind. He knelt down and grabbed the figure's shoulder and began shaking it as they continued the chant. The driver walked around to the front of the figure and grabbed their hood, pulling it from over their head, revealing them to be a redheaded woman. The figure suddenly sat upright, looking up at the sky, her eyes glowing. The ground began breaking apart in front of the figure and within a second, a chasm began forming, within which the driver fell into, unable to escape in time.

"Before all was," A deep, demonic voice rang out throughout the area as the ground rumbled and further broke apart. People screamed as they attempted to get out of the range of the growing gap in the ground. "...I was. Before time was, I waited." A green tentacle emerged from the chasm and slowly but surely, the being attached to it also emerged. "I fed on the screaming souls of the Universes. I drank the spoiled milk of dead stars. I am the emptiness outside all understanding. I. Am. Shuma-Gorath." Shuma-Gorath began reaching out with his tentacles and destroying the buildings around Times Square. "And this world is mine."

Screams of the citizens around Shuma-Gorath rang out as the debris from the buildings rained down from above. "You will have endless eons screaming my name. My substance thickens. I grow more real. Now, I claim you all." The citizens around him suddenly stopped running and began gagging. Tentacles emerged out of their mouths and their eyes began glowing. "Mine now. As everyone in this universe will be." Suddenly, Shuma-Gorath's eyes widened slightly. "You." Two figures approached the unthinkably powerful demon. They stopped in front of Shuma-Gorath and his tentacles twisted and turned as he grew larger and larger in size. "You dare?"

"Yes..." Karnilla said, with a smile, standing next to Dr Strange. "We do."

Frontline: The Fault

The battle had rapidly escalated beyond Jamal's wildest dreams. "Nova, the Cosmic Abstracts of our universe have entered the combat..." Quasar stated in amazement. Upon the arrival of the Abstracts, including Galactus, the two remaining Proemial Gods Aegis and Tenebrous, as well as numerous Celestials, they spread out and outstretched their arms--forming a net of sorts and destroying the vast majority of the invading forces from the Cancerverse. "That means that the magnitude of this war is no longer in question." Quasar said as he, Jamal, and Surfer flew throughout the space in front of the Fault, helping to catch any invading forces that manged to slip by the Abstracts.

"This is... I mean, I've never seen anything so... unbelievable." Jamal said as they passed the head of a Celestial. The Celestial showed no signs of even acknowledging his existence as far as Jamal could tell. And it didn't help that it was covered in some sort of armor so he couldn't see its face... if it even had one at all. "Do they even know we're here?"

"They know more than you can possibly imagine, Jamal Hawkins of Earth. They know what is at stake here." Surfer said.

"The fate of a whole universe!"Quasar said as he blasted through the Cancerverse creatures in front of him.

"This is not merely for the fate of one universe, Wendell Vaughn. Can you not sense it through the entanglement that links your Quantum Bands to all of creation? We face beings who have despoiled and filled one universe and now attack ours. They have the means to overthrow the fundamental laws of all possible universes. Life and Death form the cornerstone of all realities--two sides to the same coin. These beings can remake the basic language with which reality is composed--"

"Surfer! Quasar! Look!" Jamal stopped and pointed at the Fault, which began to glow brighter. Suddenly, the swirling energy of the Fault morphed to form a haunting image of what appeared to be a face.

"What the hell is that?!" Fear immediately gripped Jamal, even though he had no idea of what just happened.

"Something is coming out of the Fault. Something... big." Jamal wished he could believe that he was going wrong--that he was hearing things-- but the slight shudder in Surfer's voice convinced him otherwise: the Surfer was afraid as well. "The enemy is responding to the arrival of the Abstracts. I can hear a foul name being chanted on the solar winds. A blasphemy, a heresy..." A creature emerged from the Fault, several light years in size. But what made it truly frighting was its haunting appearance that indicated just how fundamentally screwed they were. "...The Galactus Engine."
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:47 pm

At A Bar
Somewhere in New York

Chatters here and there. Everybody's talking. He, he's just drinking his beer. It is delicious, something he never experienced before. While he had felt the Russian alcohol, American alcohol felt...better in a different way. Or maybe it's because he didn't drank beer much. As he drank his beer, he looked to his left and watched as a waitress was groped by a group of men. The bartender, and the owner came out. Obviously something's gonna happens. He watched as the men finally backed down, but not before spewing some threats.

The night's getting young, and thus the bar closes to its close time. Time for some...unwanted vengeance? Sure.

Turned out, they waited outside, waited for the waitress to came out. Before they could acted, however, Len strike them down, and burned one of the men's eyes with his laser eyes, killing him in the process. It was a quick fight, though. He left them there, died. All of them died. And then he went somewhere, perhaps to parts of NY.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:33 am

SCYTHE

Death is a subtle thing. It encroaches on you, every second of every day, staring with unblinking eyes as it waits for you to take your last breath before it appears and reaps your soul from your soon to be rotting body. It is omnipresent, omnipotent, and inescapable. Sometimes, the unlucky soul may return to the physical world, rejoicing in its return to life, but they are just that- Unlucky souls. After all, who but they feel the cold embrace of Death more than once? Who but they stare into the eyes of oblivion and inevitably surrender into its grasp again and again, doomed to life? Of course, it mattered not- Death did not pursue those who purportedly escaped Her. After all, they would eventually return- Everything does, and everything dies. Such is the ultimate end of all life.

Death, my friend, is a subtle thing- Or it was. Then, it became covered in capes and masks. Again and again, those who had long found themselves retired to a life of bliss or torture crawled out of the woodwork of the afterlife, breaking the barrier of Death's domain to find themselves again in the world of flesh. Still, Death did not care. No matter how many times Superman rose from the ashes of his greatest defeat, no matter how many state funerals were held for Captain America, or funerals for Cyclops, Jean Grey, Martian Manhunter, or any of the others- It would not matter, for in the end, all would face the end of Her Scythe. Perhaps Death was less subtle than She once was- She felt lust for a mortal and love for an immortal, and perhaps let Her hand lie a bit heavy on the mortal plane, but She yet remained passive.

Death, then, was no longer subtle. Passive, however, could not be denied- Or it couldn't. Then, the Black Lanterns made their presence known, and were defeated. Death, normally uncaring for the week to week apocalypses of the mortal coil, was enraged. She felt emotions that She had never endured in the past- Hatred. Rage. Disgust. She knew, then, that She had delved too deeply into the affairs of mortals for Her own good. They had altered Her. So, She withdrew- And yet, the mortal world continued to call for Her. Again and again, death after rebirth and death again, She found no time for withdraw.

Then came the death of Darkseid.

At last, Death relented. It was far too late- She could no longer pretend to herself that She was uncaring for the world of the living. She knew She must withdraw, yet She knew that so long as those who continued to drift between the domains of the Phoenix and the Veil existed, She would be drawn back. So, She returned to an ancient power of Hers, long dormant.

The Scythe. The Sickle. The Reaper. The Pale Horse.

The Reclaimer.

Her greatest power had long lay dormant, and now, it had arisen once more- Death's Weapon in the mortal world. And now, at the Fault, it was time for it to defend its Master.

When the great Cosmic Abstracts arrived to fend off the invaders, so too did Death summon her Reclaimer to the field of battle. In his hands were the twin Sickles, and in his eyes was a bloodlust unimaginable. Before him were beings that had long passed their expiration, and within him a primal urge burned to destroy them. All it would take was a single whisper from his Mistress, and the power of the second oldest being in the Omniverse would be unleashed upon them.

"Reap them."

His eyes flashed black before returning to their silver shade and a deadly smirk rose on his face. Not too far from him, the Legion of Punishment, the alternate Justice League, was wreaking havoc on a set of defenders. The Manhunter, Superman, Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan, Icon, and the Blue Beetle were all that remained of their Universe's once mighty League. A pitiful showing.

The Reclaimer suddenly disappeared, wisps of black smoke appearing along his path directly behind the alternate Superman. "Feel Death's cold embrace." The whisper reached the supposedly invincible man's ear and he froze, unable to move. He did not know why, in those last few seconds of his existence, he could not move- After all, he hadn't felt fear in many years. Reclaimer's black sickle glowed with power as it stuck through alternate Superman's chest. For a few brief seconds, the entire Legion simply stared in astonishment and confusion. They were sparked into action by the sickle moving upwards, slicing through Superman's head and sending his soul into the depths of Tartarus.

"Five left." The Reclaimer vanished once more, his silver eyes and ominous smile burned into the vision of the Legion. They circled around one another, warily watching for their foe. The Alternate Icon suddenly noticed him in the distance. "I got him!" He called out, racing after the receding image of the being that just murdered their leader. The rest of the Legion tried to catch up until Icon was out of sight, when they suddenly heard Reclaimer's voice once again.

"Four." He appeared in front of the Beetle, bringing the white Sickle down through his chest and out the back of the technology that gave him his powers, at the same time as he swung the black blade to his left and through the neck of the Green Lantern. Hal Jordan's shocked expression faded as blood pooled in space.

"Two." The Manhunter fled. Wonder Woman scowled, but this scowl quickly turned into fear as she looked down at her chest and saw the tip of a sickle sticking out.

"And so, the Manhunter is the last that remains." Reclaimer's voice came from the Martian's left, right beside him, causing him to panic and fire the thermal blast from his eyes randomly in that direction. "Your resistance is pointless!" He called out furiously. "The Many-Angled Ones will reign-Gah!" His rant was cut off mid sentence.

"Monologuing villain? How very cliche." The Reclaimer let the Manhunter's body fall, and turned to the portal just as the Galactus Engine revealed itself.

"No." He scowled, his blades glowing. His eyes flash upwards, towards the Silver Surfer and Jamal. Those sons of bitches better have a damn good plan.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:44 am

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Charmera wrote:Julie frowned, sighing. She was surprised by the quickness of the tests. She expected more trials. She briefly wondered why she was joining this whole mad enterprise, but she supposed it made sense. It was why she was a Green Lantern, to end as much suffering as possible and save lives. If Manifest had a chance of doing it, she wasn't going to stand idly by. But it seemed like she wouldn't be taking part in the way she would have thought. Sending a green lantern to give a message was like taking a tank down to get groceries. He could always send one of his fragments or something to that effect. She wondered if this would become a trend. However, now was not the time to complain. She had something to do, and manifest was likely counting on her.

It didn't take her long to get to the league from the warp gate, and convincing them to come was also easy enough. Superman was on board without much reservation, Bat's and Wonder Woman were skeptical at first, Hal and John trusted Ju'lee, and the Flash seemed similarly accepting. She then telepathically contacted Manifest.

"Right, JL should be headed to Naja, and I told them to bring out the big guns." She telepathically spoke. "Anything else you want me to do? I got Tony on speedial, I can also see if Zaki and the other two are available. Shouldn't be too hard to find them, though the android might be tricky."

"I already have SHIELD contacting the Avengers. Now, what do you think? Lead the charge. Superman and Jordan might be strong, but you know more about the enemy. We're fighting a God. What better way to prove your mettle?" Manifest replied telepathically. "Basically, my final test was how you dealt with an apocalyptic scenario. I figured, we get about one every other Tuesday, you'd be able to prove yourself in no time." He sighed inwardly. "Guess I forgot today was an 'other Tuesday,' eh?"

"Good. I was worried you'd have me running around calling everyone and their mother." She spoke. "Though, I expect I'll be less pleased about that when we actual fight Khan... So I'll see if I can send a message to the magic slime woman, the android and the pop singer who hates you. Oh! Did you know that? Chorus is actually on the charts as we speak." She spoke telepathically. "Anyway, enough rambling. I should be with you shortly."

It didn't take too long for Julie to come down, moving near Manifest. She recognised Xander's mind of course, but she didn't have time to talk to him. "Alright. Got some extra backup. Zaki and Chorus are going to get the android and come here. Hopefully she'll have a spell to help take out gods. "
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:16 am

Charmera wrote:---

"You know, I still have this thing, we can just call them over." Garnet remarked, taking the device that Akihiko had given them out of her pocket and then depressing what was literally the only button in the whole damn thing, before a small ringing sound began to come from the device. Garnet sighed. "Please don't tell me this thing is a glorified cellphone, because I'm going to snap it in half." She shook her head, before looking elsewhere in order to try and ignore the device. "By the way, I like that hoodie. Suits you." She commented. "It's not everyday that you find nice clothes on the sidewalk." She chuckled to herself.

Akihiko listened to Akari explain to him that Masami and Garnet had headed off to hand the sword to someone called Azami. The Half-Oni had no idea who that was or what relation they had with her, but he simply didn't bother asking and instead nodded. Being near the sword had been quite sickening, and in fact, now that he thought about it with the clarity of hindsight, he realized that it had been causing her corrupted blood to boil, though thankfully nobody seemed to notice, and the annoying male Kitsune hadn't been present to call him out on that another time, fortunately. Of course, he kept all of these thoughts to himself, as he didn't want anyone to find out about his origin and his hybrid nature.

"Kusanagi? It's quite a remarkable sword, yes." Akihiko continued as he reached out and grabbed a misplaced bag of chips, eating one before continuing. "Supposedly it was made to give us normal humans a fighting chance if something like a god tried to kill us all. It's very powerful, but... I can't seem to get it to unlock its power beyond the third stage." He sighed, considering this a personal failure of his. He then glanced at his mother, who didn't seem to mind the information he was giving to Akari. "Mom helped make it, but she doesn't like to talk much about it."

Suddenly, his cellphone rang. Akihiko took it and looked at the caller. Obviously it didn't say "Garnet", but the name identified the caller as someone who had one of his devices, which meant that the caller was Garnet or Masami, since they were the only ones who had one of said devices at the moment. Wondering what they wanted so soon after their last meeting, he took the call. "Yes?" He asked.

"Akari's with you, isn't she?" Garnet's voice asked on the other end of the line.

"Yes, but how did you-" Akihiko began, but was unable to finish the question.

"Female intuition. Can you tell her that we have Azami's next errand?" The blonde woman said.

"Um, Garnet says that they have Azami's next errand. It probably means you should go." The young man stated as he stood up.

"I take it this means you won't need another bowl of tuna, then?" Alice chimed in.

Tomia wrote:---

"You give it to Hanah and you're gonna have a bad time." Sarah replied without having moved or given any signs of being awake. Of course, it was only thanks to John's nudging that she had in fact woken up, but she had long ago mastered the art of waking up without seeming like it, which had served a variety of purposes throughout her life. Regardless, she gently pulled herself free from her boyfriend's embrace and then looked at her desserts with a sleepy smile, taking a spoon and then using it to cut into the slice of chocolate cake that she had ordered, gingerly taking the spoon to her mouth to taste it. She had long ago learned not to give herself very high expectations regarding food, because that way you can't be disappointed, but it just so turned out that this particular dessert was very much to her liking.

"Mm! It's pretty good." She commented, her smile growing wider and her sleepiness seemingly going away, as if her sense of taste had been the catalyst to properly waking her up. She then looked up at John. "Say, you should try some." She told him, before quickly leaning towards him and planting a kiss on his lips by surprise. She then leaned back on her seat, grinning widely.

"Oh, a problem?" Nelli repeated after hearing Nico explain why they were standing just outside of the Young Bloods' tower. She brought her index finger to her chin in a thoughtful gesture, before shrugging and casually pointing her knife to the main door of the tower.

"Well, if they do not seem to be answering your plight, I suppose I could always try to assist you and cut down the..." The Star Demon began, but she trailed off at the end as she noticed the door sliding open ever so slightly, revealing half the face of a red-eyed girl, a pink braid poking out the door.

"One moment please." She said. A couple minutes passed before the door opened again, this time completely, and out stepped Kirisvala. She was now wearing her red wizard hat on her head, but otherwise her clothes were pretty casual, with the unique design that one could expect from clothes made for Hadrians of course. She looked at the three newcomers with a gentle smile on her face. "Hello there!" She greeted them with a casual wave of her oversized claw. "I'm Dragon Mage, but if you came all the way here you probably already knew that." She commented, before glancing at Nelli's black knife and then nervously looking away. "A-anyway, can I help you guys? You don't appear to be in distress." She said.

"Cat and Nick here have stated that they have a problem and they would appreciate the help of your team." Nelli said as she nonchalantly pointed at the brothers with her knife. Kirisvala ignored the gesture to the best of her ability and glanced at them curiously.

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:---

The Republic of Atria wrote:---

"How do you expect me to know the answer to that, Manifest?" The World-Dragon raised an eyebrow. "I may be old, but I am unfamiliar with the Source. I spent my waking hours doing my job and repopulating the entire universe with planets and stars, not mingling with the other cosmic entities. Do you know how annoying a task it is to ensure that Galactus is well fed?" She remarked, before shaking her head. "I know of only one being who could sever at will- perhaps even sever the connection between Yuga Khan and the Source, but he is... unavailable, sadly." She explained.

She then turned to Naja. "I'm glad that my gift is appreciated, Naja. Though perhaps it might have been wiser, or at least more amusing, to avoid using it until after Xander's gambit." She said with a chuckle, amused at the story. Looking back at Otis, she frowned. "Something the size of Jupiter heading here, you say? If it is necessary, I could send it back. I should be able to do so without touching it or accidentally destroying its surface, assuming we would prefer to spare whatever creatures may be found in there." Hadrimmelis offered, before suddenly pausing, as if recalling something.

"Did you say Saitama?"
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:05 am

Grimms
John couldn't help but but chuckle at Sarah's comment about her dessert as he moved his arm off of her to eat his steak. Suddenly then though Sarah pulled him into a kiss after taking a bit of her chocolate cake. John was surprised, but certainly didn't mind. When she pulled away, he broke into a wide smile. "Well, I think I just found my new favorite way to eat cake." He said half jokingly.

Nico
Nico saw Kiris pop her head out of the door and suddenly dissappear again, before reappear wearing a red hat. She then asked them what the problem was. Nico wasn't sure why the hat was so important, but he decided not to question it and held out the cell phone to Kiris so she could see it. "I'm Nico and this is my sister Cat. We stopped a bank robbery today, and we found this on in of the thugs' pockets. We tried to look inside, but it's encrypted. Do you think someone on your team could help us access the information so we could see who hired them?" Nico asked Kiris, still holding out the phone.

Mars
Mars saw the puppy sniffing around him, and wasn't sure what exactly to do. He leaned down awkwardly so he was closer to the dogs height, "Hi" he said simply, as if the dog was a person who could respond. He gingerly reached out to pet him, as he knew dogs often liked that, though Mars didn't seem too enthusiastic about it himself.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:26 am

Tomia wrote:Cora
Cora was snapped out of her thoughts when Valancy suddenly saved her. She chided herself mentally for getting distracted and nodded to her teammate in thanks. She then watched as Valancy trapped Apocalypse so that she could hit him. She was charging up an energy an energy blast to shoot at Apocalypse when suddenly she saw Katie out the corner of her eye. She was being strangled to death by Magneto. Cora's mind filled with rage and fury. She would not let him hurt Katie, ever.

"LET! HER! GO!" Cora shouted in absolutely fury. Creating a very concentrated blast of energy that she shot towards magneto that exploded in a huge blast of pure ki.

Magneto was sent flying by the attack, groaning as he spun. He got back up, Katie did too as she detached the meta from her neck. Magneto was now bleeding, from his nose and a few cuts from the blast. Seemed his power was begining to waver.

Eric roared as he went towards Katie, watching as the girl stood calmly in front of him. She then suddenly teleported behind him and sent out a blast with her shotgun, hitting him from behind and sending him back. Magneto groaned as he got up from the crater he was in. Bleeding even more. But he had something up his sleve.

He quickly sent out a wave of magnetic energy, blasting Katie with her own now very magnetised nature. She went flying and groaned as she hit a rock, now bleeding a little like Magneto. She quickly forced herself to recover. And then saw it.

Magneto was tearing several buildings from their foundations at the roots, levitating them. The man planned on crushing her and... Cora.

No. Not Cora. Not Cora. Never Cora.

As he prepared the attack, bunching the buildings by their metal wiring within concrete into one massive ball. The metal encircling the outside like a rwrecking ball, making this meteor quite the force. As he raised it and then tossed it at Cora, he was surprised to find the metal suddenly stopped obeying him. Then his magnetic powers stopped working at all, the forces keeping him up now not working the same. They were being blocked by something. By...

"No..."

Katie was standing over Magneto. She had a frown on her face as she knelt down. "You know how your powers work? How magnetism works?" She spoke. "Magnetism works by electric current through stuff. Metals, the earths core... Anyway, this electric current comes from electrons. Which I control. I superceeded you in the realm of physics. Should have thought of it sooner really..."

"You took away my powers?"

"Unfortunately no. As much as I'd like it fi you could never come back here to hurt my friends again, I can only block them. But that works similarly effective." She frowned deeper. "So don't think for a minute I wont force you to drop your sheilds and then end you if you ever hurt Cora."

Magneto frowned, then got up. "You still have to deal with the Egyptian."

Katie then smiled. "Nah, I'll let Cora and Val deal with him. They seem to be having fun." She spoke. "You on the other hand are going to stay here. Unless you want to get the tazing of a lifetime."

Magneto sighed, sitting down. "Fine. I see you are a lost cause, yet capable of self defence. Either you will succeed with flying colors or collapse under your own arrogance. Either way, I wash my hands of you Katie Prince." He spoke.
Last edited by Charmera on Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:41 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Demon God Alastir

As soon as the spit containing Hiroshi's contents of Saliva, Mucus, and Blood impacted his face, followed by a rock hard hit to the head, Alastir's eyes began dancing with black fire, his anger rising to such a level that most would think he would go off like a bomb, but instead, his hellish display of purple, red, and black aura shot out in all directions, his smile falling to a frown nearly immediately. However, he began to chuckle darkly, his eyes glowing red with lethal intent, a Saiyan worm just spit on him? The Demon God? Now he knew the Saiyan-Kaioshin Hybrid's answer without him even saying anything "Quite an interesting response, Halfling." Alastir's darkened energy signature grew thicker and thicker with each passing second "You know, I tried being merciful to you all, allowing you a chance to live and fight once more, but now?" Alastir put a palm up to the right side of his face, a horrendous smile forming on the Demon God's face "Now you are going to die for certain!"

As soon as Alastir said this, Mira shot forward towards Hiroshi full force, while Demon King Dabura shot forward to take on Glacia, followed by Frieza and Cell, while Alastir? Alastir shot forward towards Shimura, his fist clashing with the elder human's fist, the two struggling to overpower each other "I thought you would be better than this Alastir." Shimura replied gruffly, his emerald jade eyes staring directly into Alastir's voidless eyes "But you leave me no choice my old friend, as the God of Peace, I will destroy you and put an end to your dark deeds right here and right now!" The two seasoned fighters then began moving at speeds that not even Alastir's minions could follow.

As soon as Dabura, Frieza, and Cell charged forward towards Hiroshi as well, all it took was a flash of silver to send Cell and Frieza flying backwards, while Dabura blocked the kick from Arctico, whose energy was surging with each passing second, Arctico was in his Ultimate Evolution state and ready to fight against the overwhelming odds that were Dabura, Cell, and Frieza "We're not done yet..." Arctico replied, his voice downright serious and even had hints of anger within them "I suggest that you go all out from the start, or else you will be having a really bad time here." Arctico replied, his Ice-like energy attempting to wrap around the Demon King, who quickly removed his grip from Arctico and fired a beam of red, hellish energy, Arctico replying in kind with a Frost Blue Energy beam, an Ice Attack that Arctico instinctively unleashed against the Demon King, the two beams struggling to overpower each other.

Suddenly from behind Dabura came a Silver blur as a gravity and Ki enhanced strike to the back was sent to the demons spine with Glacia's hand, which she followed up with a cruel kick and a blast of Ki energy, inhaling as she felt the energy hit her target. She finished the combo by forcing the gravity around the demon to increase to the point where he would be stuck on the ground. "Don't worry Darling, I've got the demon guy," She spoke as she moved to follow her attacks up further.

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:48 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:At A Bar
Somewhere in New York

Chatters here and there. Everybody's talking. He, he's just drinking his beer. It is delicious, something he never experienced before. While he had felt the Russian alcohol, American alcohol felt...better in a different way. Or maybe it's because he didn't drank beer much. As he drank his beer, he looked to his left and watched as a waitress was groped by a group of men. The bartender, and the owner came out. Obviously something's gonna happens. He watched as the men finally backed down, but not before spewing some threats.

The night's getting young, and thus the bar closes to its close time. Time for some...unwanted vengeance? Sure.

Turned out, they waited outside, waited for the waitress to came out. Before they could acted, however, Len strike them down, and burned one of the men's eyes with his laser eyes, killing him in the process. It was a quick fight, though. He left them there, died. All of them died. And then he went somewhere, perhaps to parts of NY.

Eva sat on a Parapet, thinking of the past events. Though she did well enough to be offered a Job by Iron Man himself, she refused it. She doesn't want to be tied down by joining with other heroes, as she had her own Goal. One thing she did learn she needed from her run in with the Crime Syndicate, she needed a defensive weapon. The Shield was an excellent asset to her when fighting Owlman, and it could really help her in other situations. Though she was forced to return Iron man's Energy Shield, she tried to get her own Collapsible shield that serves as a heavily armored vambrace when not in use, but in practice it was just too heavy to feasibly work with the rest of her equipment right now.
She's brought away from her thoughts by the sounds of a fight going on. Eva rushes to the site as quick as she could, but arrives too later to see what happened. Surveying the site out from the rooftop over the scene, She does notice a figure walking away from the scene. From the look of the unmoving victims, she decides it's better to follow the figure, using the rooftops to hide from view. If this person could take down several people quickly, with them appearing burned and dead, she'd rather know who she's going up against, and possibly get the drop on this person.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:04 pm

"You stopped a bank robbery? That's great!" Kirisvala congratulated the siblings as she took the cellphone into her hands, naturally handling it with the utmost care, as she didn't want to break it when they had likely gone through a lot of trouble to obtain it. She looked at it for scarcely a second before deciding that she wasn't any good for this task and that it'd be better if he got Mars to look at the problem, because she wasn't even sure what encryption was. Looking at the two siblings, she nodded at them. "I think there's someone who can help you. I'll go get him. In the mean time, you can come in and sit down if you want. I'll try to return as soon as possible." She said. She then looked at Nelli once again, noticing that she seemed to have her stare fixed on her, and shuffled nervously. "Um, you can come in too." She said. Nelli nodded at her.

"Much appreciated." She said politely, walking past her and into what appeared to be a reception room of sorts. She grabbed an apple from a bowl of fruit nearby and then sat down on a sofa, using her black knife to peel the apple with expertise that indicated she was very skilled in using the weapon.

With that done, Kiris headed over to the elevator and went up to the Command Room, stopping briefly to ask ADAM about Mars' whereabouts. Hearing that he was in Vera's room with some others, she headed up to said room and walked in.

"Hey Mars, I need you help and OH MY DRAGON A PUPPY!" She said excitedly, approaching the cute small creature and crouching next to it, though she didn't attempt to pet it, afraid that she would hurt it. "Hello there. I'm Kiris." She said to the puppy with a smile.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:45 pm

Knight's Domain

Lawbringer heard as the VTOL Landed in the hanger area, she slid back on the computer chair as she stood up to walk Over to the VTOL entrance, to See Ice helping The Knight out, The Knight gripping at his side with heavy bleeding occuring.
"What Happened?!" Anna Asked with a worried look on her face. The Knight kept his Demeanour., "Ice was shot By Deadshot, She needs medical attention". Ice shook her head, "Yeah I was shot in the arm, you took a gut shot". Anna tooka look at the blood on The Knight's armor, a contrast of the armor's Whitish/gray color with the Red Blood was a stark difference. Anna quickly called out, "Sanza we have Two Medical Patients for the Clinic", [Right away Miss]. The Knight kept standing upright as he walked, still supproted by Ice, accross the Domain and through the hallway. The Knight gestured with his head to a room just to the left, "there". Ice quickly turned and walked into the fairly High tech Medical Clinic. She helped The Knight over to a Medical Chair where Anna gestured her to set him down, The Knight groaned sitting down, The Knight grabbed Ice's free wrist and unaudibly told her to Sit down in one of the other chairs. ice nodded, placing her hurt arm on the Armrest where tiny robotics arms started to place pressure and bandage up Ice.

Thomas Walked in, dressed in a blue Surgeon's appron, with blue plastic gloves, and a face mask. Thomas took one look at Marcus' Injury, "yep, You're gonna need to hop on the bed marc", The Knight Nodded, getting up strainfully from the chair and getting onto one of the four hospital beds. Thomas went to the other side of the bed, giving Ice a view of Marcus' face when The Knight took off the mask. 'Marcus branston? the Robotics tech guy? never thought' Ice thought as she peerd over at The Knight. Thomas placed a plastic mask with a tube connected on Marcus' face, to Marcus' Disapproval. "Listen Son, if you don't want to take an early slumber you're gonna need to go under". Marcus nodded as Thomas put the mask on him and applied anestetic. Thomas walked over to the side of Marcus that had the still bleeding wound and removed Marcus' hand. "Hollow point around, hit the kevlar just at the right angle to pierce it. Gonna need to improve the undersuit in the next model" Thomas audibly noted. Anna alked to the opposite side of the bed, peering down at Marcus, "is he going to be alright?". Thomas chuckled whilst applying alchohol and Gauze, "I've patched him up so many times I know the sight of his blood better than mine". Thomas reached over and started to stitch up Marcus' wound, The robotic amrs stopped holding Ice's amr in place and allowed her to get up, Icerolled out her arm a bit. Thomas finished patching up Marcus' placing an outer bandage to support his wound, Thomas placed the gloves in a trash can and went over to the sink.

Thomas peered over at ice, "You're that one Lady Sanza Mentioned, From the JLA?" Thomas asked. ice nodded, "I'm ice, My actual Name Is ora Olafsdotter". Thomas recognized the slight accent on Ice, drying his hands he half turned to ice, "you from Norway, right?", Ice nodded. Thomas threw the towel down a chute where it'd be proccessed by the Domain's systems and wound be cleaned. "I'm Thomas Branston, head of Cryotech, and unofficially the Helper of 'The Knight' ". Thomas stopepd turning and pointed at ice, "it's a secret, no telling" he said ina half joking manner. Ice gave a half smile and nodded, "of course sir". Thomas walked out of The Clinic, with Ice following behind. Anna sat in the chair besides Marcus' bed, solemly staring at The man, his head propped up, with his mask off, She looked at the cuts, scrapes, and burns from The Knight so far on his suit.

Anna rester her head on the edge of the mattress, eventually falling alseep. an Hour Later, Marcus woke up.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:52 pm

Charmera wrote:
Tomia wrote:Snip

Cora was shocked when Magneto suddenly raised massive buildings in the air and was preparing to throw them at her and Katie. Cora had no idea what they would do when suddenly Katie appeared behind Magneto and seemed to have hijacked the buildings right now under him. Katie then trapped Magneto in his own attack, and Cora couldn't help but look up in awe. Her girlfriend was amazing, and had just saved Cora's life. The android would have to thank her for that later. For now though she had to deal with Apocalypse who was still being held down by Valancy's magic. Cora smiled and flew closer to the mutant and raised her hand as a large ball of ki energy grew above it. She then shouted out and cast it towards Apocalypse and when it impacted against him it caused a large explosion,though Cora had made sure the energy would be concentrated as to not hurt civilians. The blast would surely hurt Apocalypse if not knock him out completely.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Snap

Nico smiled at Kiris' compliment, she seemed quite nice, if a bit strange. He followed her into the building and sat down in the waiting room along with Nellie, figuring it would be rude to enter the team's private living space with Kiris. He saw Nellie grab an apple and begin to peel it expertly with her knife. Nico still didn't know how he felt about Nellie, she was quite strange after all. Still, he decided it wouldn't hurt to get to know her. At least, he didn't think it'd hurt. "So Nellie, where did you say you come from exactly?" He asked her trying to learn more about the girl that pressed a bloody finger to her forehead.

Mars was with the others when Kiris suddenly came up to the room saying she needed help. "What do you need help..." Mars started to ask before suddenly Kiris yelled in glee about the puppy. Mars couldn't help but smile. He had to admit, her reaction was quite cute.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:36 pm

DeeDee

Hmm, kinda bored, the club's doing fine, CeeCee doesn't seem to be planning to leave it any time soon and considering we now each have our own lives considering the club's capability to keep us separate I need to find some fun stuff to do. Maybe drop in to my favorite new student, mess around a bit with her. Test her, or try to sleep with her, both amazing options. Guess I'll decide when I get there, and if I can even get her to sleep with me, she's resistant, which makes things fun. Maybe I should steal her pants, or better leave her pants on but steal her underwear. All good plans, let's drop in on her first.

Okay, locked on to the mark I left on her, I'm wondering if she noticed I actually placed my mark on her back yet, probably not, how many people check their backs for new tattoos. Ah, found her, she's eating dinner at a restaurant, kinda reminds me I haven't eaten anything since I became a demon, do I not need food anymore? God I hope I don't have to eat souls from now on. Whatever let's drop by her.

And with that train of thought over I stood up, stretched my limbs a bit and teleported to where my mark was signaling. I arrived in a restaurant a bit in what would resembling a small fire emerging out of nowhere then taking the shape of, well, me. I turned a few heads but in a world of supers this didn't seem to scare people of, just confuse them. Regardless they weren't why I was here, the reason I was here was now sitting right in front of me. Before her friends could react to my appearance I quickly bent over and hugged Sam from behind "Hey shirtless, I got bored so I decided to drop by and steal your underwear." I smiled and licked her ear at the end of that sentence, that should get her flustered.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:52 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:

"You know, I still have this thing, we can just call them over." Garnet remarked, taking the device that Akihiko had given them out of her pocket and then depressing what was literally the only button in the whole damn thing, before a small ringing sound began to come from the device. Garnet sighed. "Please don't tell me this thing is a glorified cellphone, because I'm going to snap it in half." She shook her head, before looking elsewhere in order to try and ignore the device. "By the way, I like that hoodie. Suits you." She commented. "It's not everyday that you find nice clothes on the sidewalk." She chuckled to herself.

"It may be nice, but it's beginning to stink... And I'm rather sure there's blood on the inside." She remarked, sighing. "Still, I've had to deal with worse. Much worse." She remarked as she placed hands in the pockets of the hoodie. She felt a hole and some blood. "I think I know why it's on the side of the road... Heh... Couldn't have lived for very long after taking this off..."

Akihiko listened to Akari explain to him that Masami and Garnet had headed off to hand the sword to someone called Azami. The Half-Oni had no idea who that was or what relation they had with her, but he simply didn't bother asking and instead nodded. Being near the sword had been quite sickening, and in fact, now that he thought about it with the clarity of hindsight, he realized that it had been causing her corrupted blood to boil, though thankfully nobody seemed to notice, and the annoying male Kitsune hadn't been present to call him out on that another time, fortunately. Of course, he kept all of these thoughts to himself, as he didn't want anyone to find out about his origin and his hybrid nature.

"Kusanagi? It's quite a remarkable sword, yes." Akihiko continued as he reached out and grabbed a misplaced bag of chips, eating one before continuing. "Supposedly it was made to give us normal humans a fighting chance if something like a god tried to kill us all. It's very powerful, but... I can't seem to get it to unlock its power beyond the third stage." He sighed, considering this a personal failure of his. He then glanced at his mother, who didn't seem to mind the information he was giving to Akari. "Mom helped make it, but she doesn't like to talk much about it."

Suddenly, his cellphone rang. Akihiko took it and looked at the caller. Obviously it didn't say "Garnet", but the name identified the caller as someone who had one of his devices, which meant that the caller was Garnet or Masami, since they were the only ones who had one of said devices at the moment. Wondering what they wanted so soon after their last meeting, he took the call. "Yes?" He asked.

"Akari's with you, isn't she?" Garnet's voice asked on the other end of the line.

"Yes, but how did you-" Akihiko began, but was unable to finish the question.

"Female intuition. Can you tell her that we have Azami's next errand?" The blonde woman said.

"Um, Garnet says that they have Azami's next errand. It probably means you should go." The young man stated as he stood up.

"I take it this means you won't need another bowl of tuna, then?" Alice chimed in.

"Unless you have something which I can use to hold it in, I'm sorry but we won't be able to." She spoke. "My mother is not quite as charitable as you, so she won't appreciate me goofing off. Neither would Masami and Garnet." She remarked. She looked to Akihiko. "This was nice. I wouldn't mind terribly if we did this again. Though preferably without the stalking." She spoke, before hopping to the window and into a portal. She appeared right behind Garnet.

"What did I miss?"

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:

"You stopped a bank robbery? That's great!" Kirisvala congratulated the siblings as she took the cellphone into her hands, naturally handling it with the utmost care, as she didn't want to break it when they had likely gone through a lot of trouble to obtain it. She looked at it for scarcely a second before deciding that she wasn't any good for this task and that it'd be better if he got Mars to look at the problem, because she wasn't even sure what encryption was. Looking at the two siblings, she nodded at them. "I think there's someone who can help you. I'll go get him. In the mean time, you can come in and sit down if you want. I'll try to return as soon as possible." She said. She then looked at Nelli once again, noticing that she seemed to have her stare fixed on her, and shuffled nervously. "Um, you can come in too." She said. Nelli nodded at her.

"Much appreciated." She said politely, walking past her and into what appeared to be a reception room of sorts. She grabbed an apple from a bowl of fruit nearby and then sat down on a sofa, using her black knife to peel the apple with expertise that indicated she was very skilled in using the weapon.

With that done, Kiris headed over to the elevator and went up to the Command Room, stopping briefly to ask ADAM about Mars' whereabouts. Hearing that he was in Vera's room with some others, she headed up to said room and walked in.

"Hey Mars, I need you help and OH MY DRAGON A PUPPY!" She said excitedly, approaching the cute small creature and crouching next to it, though she didn't attempt to pet it, afraid that she would hurt it. "Hello there. I'm Kiris." She said to the puppy with a smile.

"Two aliens in one day..." Cat put her face in her hands. "When did my life get so weird...? I should have never listened to you Nico..." She muttered. She was still getting used to this idea of aliens and powers... she knew they existed, but they were never a part of her life before, just stuff that happened to other people. "If it weren't for you I would be at home, in my room."

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:16 pm

Sam
Sam was eating her salad when suddenly she felt a pair of arms wrap around her and she jumped a bit in surprise before she heard DeeDee's voice and knew who it was. Sam flushed bright red at DeeDee's words and her licking Sam's ear. DeeDee want to embarrass Sam and it was working quite well. "Uh... Hi DeeDee, what are you doing here?" She asked, stuttering a little bit before quickly adding, "Not that it isn't nice to see you or anything. I just wasn't expecting it is all." In all honesty, what Sam was really curious about was how DeeDee seemed to be able to know where she was all the tkme. Was that some kind of spell? Either way, Sam would have to worry about that later. Right now she had to do her best to not die from embarrassment.

Roy raised an eyebrow as some strange woman appeared from a ball of fire and hugged Sam. He had no idea who this woman was or what she was doing there, but she seemed to be making Sam uncomfortable me so Roy spoke up. "Hey, leave her alone." Roy said to DeeDee, looking straight at her. Sam heard him and spoke up, "It's okay Roy. DeeDee's a friend. She doesn't mean any harm. But thanks for looking out for me." Sam told Roy, not wanting to start a fight between him and DeeDee.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:26 pm

Tomia wrote:Sam
Sam was eating her salad when suddenly she felt a pair of arms wrap around her and she jumped a bit in surprise before she heard DeeDee's voice and knew who it was. Sam flushed bright red at DeeDee's words and her licking Sam's ear. DeeDee want to embarrass Sam and it was working quite well. "Uh... Hi DeeDee, what are you doing here?" She asked, stuttering a little bit before quickly adding, "Not that it isn't nice to see you or anything. I just wasn't expecting it is all." In all honesty, what Sam was really curious about was how DeeDee seemed to be able to know where she was all the tkme. Was that some kind of spell? Either way, Sam would have to worry about that later. Right now she had to do her best to not die from embarrassment.

Roy raised an eyebrow as some strange woman appeared from a ball of fire and hugged Sam. He had no idea who this woman was or what she was doing there, but she seemed to be making Sam uncomfortable me so Roy spoke up. "Hey, leave her alone." Roy said to DeeDee, looking straight at her. Sam heard him and spoke up, "It's okay Roy. DeeDee's a friend. She doesn't mean any harm. But thanks for looking out for me." Sam told Roy, not wanting to start a fight between him and DeeDee.

Hannah paused, taking a break from her food. "Oh. The lady from Gotham is back... Neat." She decided now was as good a time as any to talk to Roy. "Yeah, she tends to do stuff like that. It is a little uncomfortable, especially as that is my sister, but Sam can handle herself." She spoke, and then tore into a steak. "Mmmmh... This is gooood."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse