NATION

PASSWORD

In Memorial of the Fallen: a RWBY RP [IC Thread]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:23 pm

She wasn't actually asleep, though--just thinking.

And she had come to a decision.

She returned to the dorm and took out her blades, and did a slightly odd thing.

They were shining and in good condition, but she started cleaning them.

What was she cleaning?

...She wasn't sure.

If she shed a few tears while she worked, she was facing away from the others, so they didn't see.

But as she worked, she tried to see the past in the blades.

She tried to cleanse herself.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:24 pm

Ning and Sirina

"An axe that is a rifle.... Nice." Sirina said, "Mine is just a cane, a rapier and a pop gun...."

Ning shook his head, "Ignore her. Anyways, there are seven chakras, each covers a different aspect. Muladhara, Swadhisthana, Manipura, Anahata, Vishuddha, Anja, and Sahasrara." He listed them, "Muladhara deals with the physical, so when using Muladhara, I gain a boost in my strength, but I take a hit in intelligence. Swadhisthana deals with emotions, when harnessing Swadhisthana I can enter a state of total calm, but I can't fight. Manipura is willpower oriented, as such when harnessed, my body and aura is fortified. Anahata is healing, so it's pretty obvious what I get from this, the ability to temporarily heal minor wounds. Vishuddha is intelligence, so I get a boost of intelligence at a cost of physical strength. Anja is concerned with mental communication, and with it I get the ability to locate anyone or anything, but I can't use it in combat. And finally, Sahasrara. Sahasrara is the awareness of illusions and the obtaining of a higher consciousness. It is the most draining of the chakras as with it I can learn pretty much everything about a person just by seeing them, well their aura. "
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Kuhlfros
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:08 pm

Shyluz wrote:Seeing how Charlie had fallen asleep, Chess gave a bored sigh. Standing up, the boy dusted off his vest and straightened his tie. With a brief stretch, the sutra-chanting samurai, well, ronin would be more precise walked briskly back to his team's room. Only to encounter a strange sight. His two other teammates -- Mentari Nachtmann, and Viking Boy Generic, were comparing weapons. Not at all strange. Nope. He rapped his knuckles on the wooden door, leaning on it's frame as he stood, a grin on his face. "Yo. Skipper's going to be okay, and will be retaining her sanity for the duration of our stay together." He looked quizzically at the viking. "I didn't catch your name, viking?"

"Viking? Im not a vik-er I'm Lucas..."

Taking a moment of "deep" thought he asked Chess
"Say you want to be called Chess right? But are you a boy or a girl?"

Obviously a well thought out and completely appropriate question to ask (not) Lucas was just the person naive enough to ask it and not see any consequence.
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:48] <Kuhl> ∞/10
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN
[21:50] <Shy> AND THE WORLD COMPLIED
[21:50] <Kuhl> I just googled the infinity symbol XD
[21:52] <Kuhl> BUT I WILL GO WITH IT
[21:52] <Shy> ALL HAIL
[21:53] <Shy> THE VIKING GOD KULHFROS
[21:53] <Kuhl> OFF TO VALHALLA

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:11 pm

Kuhlfros wrote:
Shyluz wrote:Seeing how Charlie had fallen asleep, Chess gave a bored sigh. Standing up, the boy dusted off his vest and straightened his tie. With a brief stretch, the sutra-chanting samurai, well, ronin would be more precise walked briskly back to his team's room. Only to encounter a strange sight. His two other teammates -- Mentari Nachtmann, and Viking Boy Generic, were comparing weapons. Not at all strange. Nope. He rapped his knuckles on the wooden door, leaning on it's frame as he stood, a grin on his face. "Yo. Skipper's going to be okay, and will be retaining her sanity for the duration of our stay together." He looked quizzically at the viking. "I didn't catch your name, viking?"

Obviously a well thought out and completely appropriate question to ask (not) Lucas was just the person naive enough to ask it and not see any consequence.

Chess smiled a bit. "Technically," She said, unbuttoning her vest and shirt, revealing bandages wrapped tightly around her breasts, keeping them flat enough to be mistaken for pectorals on a guy. "I'm both." She continued, pointing to her amber eye. "When my brother Isaac was offed, his semblance fired off an overload, essentially merging the two of us, and leaving me with one working eye, and a shitton of scars." Upon closer examination, one could see that Chess' torso was covered in scar tissue, almost as if something had eviscerated her.
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:39 pm

Shyluz wrote:
Kuhlfros wrote:

Chess smiled a bit. "Technically," She said, unbuttoning her vest and shirt, revealing bandages wrapped tightly around her breasts, keeping them flat enough to be mistaken for pectorals on a guy. "I'm both." She continued, pointing to her amber eye. "When my brother Isaac was offed, his semblance fired off an overload, essentially merging the two of us, and leaving me with one working eye, and a shitton of scars." Upon closer examination, one could see that Chess' torso was covered in scar tissue, almost as if something had eviscerated her.

Lucas had mixed feelings about what was happening with Chess unbuttoning her vest, was it fear? arousal? confusion? but the more he/she talked the more relaxed and less tense he got before he said,

"That is fucked up.." Noting her story and her scars along her chest and stomach, "But why did..Isaac and his semblance merge into you? Isn't that sort of a hive-mind body snatcher thing or something?"
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:02 pm

Kuhlfros wrote:Lucas had mixed feelings about what was happening with Chess unbuttoning her vest, was it fear? arousal? confusion? but the more he/she talked the more relaxed and less tense he got before he said,

"That is fucked up.." Noting her story and her scars along her chest and stomach, "But why did..Isaac and his semblance merge into you? Isn't that sort of a hive-mind body snatcher thing or something?"

"Isaac's semblance was called 'Tether,' but it'd be accurate to say it made us one," Chess said, buttoning her clothing again. "Hence scars and eye. We could also see through each other's eyes and feel each other's sensations, including sound, smell, touch et cetera." Chess gave a slight smile, one of nostalgia. "However, when he was eviscerated, his personality merged with me, literally making us the same soul." Chess straightened her tie. "Believe it or not, but once I was a pristine bookish, shy maiden, without an ounce of perviness in me."
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:37 am

Shyluz wrote:
Kuhlfros wrote:Lucas had mixed feelings about what was happening with Chess unbuttoning her vest, was it fear? arousal? confusion? but the more he/she talked the more relaxed and less tense he got before he said,

"Isaac's semblance was called 'Tether,' but it'd be accurate to say it made us one," Chess said, buttoning her clothing again. "Hence scars and eye. We could also see through each other's eyes and feel each other's sensations, including sound, smell, touch et cetera." Chess gave a slight smile, one of nostalgia. "However, when he was eviscerated, his personality merged with me, literally making us the same soul." Chess straightened her tie. "Believe it or not, but once I was a pristine bookish, shy maiden, without an ounce of perviness in me."

"That's pretty neat," Mentari pointed, "I'd have loved to see you as a shy book girl. Shy book girl's are cute."

She put Eclipse back onto the bed lovingly, squirming around in her bed as if she couldn't find a comfy spot. But it was actually just her enjoying her first day here. Her friends Chess and Charlotte seemed to have their own problems, but it wasn't something that couldn't be remedied by friendship. Right?

"Aaaaanyways, what're we going to do now?" she asked, stroking one of Eclipse's hilts.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:51 pm

Sonitusia wrote:
Shyluz wrote:

"That's pretty neat," Mentari pointed, "I'd have loved to see you as a shy book girl. Shy book girl's are cute."

She put Eclipse back onto the bed lovingly, squirming around in her bed as if she couldn't find a comfy spot. But it was actually just her enjoying her first day here. Her friends Chess and Charlotte seemed to have their own problems, but it wasn't something that couldn't be remedied by friendship. Right?

"Aaaaanyways, what're we going to do now?" she asked, stroking one of Eclipse's hilts.

Lucas stretched and yawned "Well, I dunno about you guys, but I'm gonna take a shower and go to sleep, maybe I'll wake up on time tomorrow."

He then gathered up his night clothes and a towel, as well as stuff like his toothbrush and left to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him and started the shower.

Once he was showering, he took the opportunity for a brief moment to think about the day

"So there are some trouble-makers, more trouble than usual I guess for different reasons..."

"I wonder how all my teammates fight and how we can work as a team?"

"Oh yeah! I need to think up my first prank...hmm something simple to start off with."

Once he turned off the shower, dried off, and brushed his teeth, he left the bathroom wearing very respectable pj's for someone who just moved into a co-ed dorm

Sweat pants and a muscle shirt, so he left and gestured to the bathroom which still had steam running out of it saying
"Okay, if you need your turn it's open, Goodnight"
And collapsed on the bed, quickly falling to sleep, his silence broken only by occasional heavy breathing and some random mumbled sayings
"You will fear my Laser face..." (RvB quote)
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:09 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Ning and Sirina

"An axe that is a rifle.... Nice." Sirina said, "Mine is just a cane, a rapier and a pop gun...."

Ning shook his head, "Ignore her. Anyways, there are seven chakras, each covers a different aspect. Muladhara, Swadhisthana, Manipura, Anahata, Vishuddha, Anja, and Sahasrara." He listed them, "Muladhara deals with the physical, so when using Muladhara, I gain a boost in my strength, but I take a hit in intelligence. Swadhisthana deals with emotions, when harnessing Swadhisthana I can enter a state of total calm, but I can't fight. Manipura is willpower oriented, as such when harnessed, my body and aura is fortified. Anahata is healing, so it's pretty obvious what I get from this, the ability to temporarily heal minor wounds. Vishuddha is intelligence, so I get a boost of intelligence at a cost of physical strength. Anja is concerned with mental communication, and with it I get the ability to locate anyone or anything, but I can't use it in combat. And finally, Sahasrara. Sahasrara is the awareness of illusions and the obtaining of a higher consciousness. It is the most draining of the chakras as with it I can learn pretty much everything about a person just by seeing them, well their aura. "

Togami leaned back against the wall, tapping it rhythmically in thought. "Interesting." He said while stroking his chin and looking up to the ceiling. The hunter-in-training began to feel the small feelings of apprehension that often came from interacting with others for too long, but suppressed it.

"So.. uh...."
Last edited by Aidannadia on Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:18 pm

Ning and Sirina

Sirina started to pace. She quietly began to hum a tune as she paced. Ning on the other hand sat down, closed his eyes, crossed his legs and started to meditate. Sirina stopped and faced Ning, then toward Togami.

"Shh. Ning's meditating. It's the only way he can afford to use his semblance. He must always have a large quantity of energy that he gets from meditation in order to power his semblance." She said quietly, "It's best not to disturb him. Say, you know what's taking those people you spoke of so long to notice us? Do I have to shatter some glass?"
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:46 pm

Charlotte might not have to sleep much, but in the end, sleep took even her.

Too bad it couldn't be peaceful.

Her dreams never, ever were.

"I wonder... how have you been? Have you made any new friends while I was asleep? It's been so long, I'm glad we're finally back together, just like we should be. So, how are things? Friends? Lovers? Anyone?"

Oh.

A voice...

But not his voice.

No...

Someone much worse.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:15 am

The two were by the edge of the landing pad at the end of the main avenue, and Erde carefully sat them both on the edge itself. The sea glistened with the reflection of the moon being distorted by the waves, and the lights of Vale were in the distance. Some of the clouds were being illuminated by the light of the moon. While it may be dangerous to sit there on the edge of the landing pad — which was in itself on the edge of a cliff — the view was spectacular.

"Stop that Adelly," Erde kissed the teardrop off of Adelaide's face. She then touched Adelaide's chin and kissed her in the lips. A light blush reddened the wolf faunus' cheeks, and her eyes dilated. "Those days weren't your fault," she continued, "you did what you had to survive. I know that you did it to save your friend. Although that doesn't change the fact your methods were wrong, but your heart was in the right place. You are strong Adelly, far stronger than I could ever be, and that's what I love so much about you."

Even though her eyes were already watered, Adelaide was amazed that she could discern that, let alone remind her of those things. "Erde…"

"Your honesty, your strength, your ability to make a decision even when the cards are stacked, the way your heart is always caring for others — born into struggle but not blackened by it, you crawled your way out of the gutter to stand on your own two feet. It may not have been pretty but your experience carved you into who you were meant to be."

The memories were coming back to her again. As the 7 year-old Adelaide was going to come to terms with Death itself when she was on the ground, expecting that another series of stomps would end her dull and mundane existence in this world — a certain man with ears of a fox sticking out of his head came and stopped the human ruffians from doing just that. "Hey," he called out to the hoodlums, "leave the girl alone."

"Or what?" one of them turned around and retorted. After all, what could this guy do? He's just one faunus.

"You know, this district happens to be very close to the Vale Police Department HQ. I'm serious, it's only a few blocks from this alley." His right hand entered his pocket and produced a scroll, which opened up as he showed it to the men. "I could just call their number and they will come swooping right here. If you don't want to end up behind bars, then I suggest you back away from her."

Adelaide watched as the men backed away from her half dead body. "Y-you can't threaten us like that!" another one of the men stammered.

"Oh? Then let me just call them right now." As his finger was about to land on the scroll, one of the men raised his hands and said, "Okay okay, you win! We'll leave her alone." He and his companions ran out into the street, leaving the faunus and Adelaide alone in the alleyway. He bent down and asked her if she was all right.

A tear ran down her face. "I… I'm fine…" She tried to get up but she couldn't. Her body was broken from what those men did to her. As he extended his arms and carried her, he asked the child, "What is your name?"

Gathering whatever strength she had left in her, she responded, "Adelaide."

"Want me to take care of you?" he smiled. She nodded in response, and the man brought her into his car and placed her at the back. As her body rested on the back seat — which was softer and warmer than the cold and damp concrete floor that she was used to — she said to him as he started the engine, "You're… you're a nice person…" With that he drove to the nearest hospital and paid for her medical bills.

Back to the present… For some reason, Erde fell silent. She looked away uncomfortably with an emotion that was nearly as lifeless as the moon above. "If you were to compare yourself to me," she began to contemplate on her own life, "I don't have any honesty. I lie and cheat, kill at my own leisure while taking pleasure in the suffering — a heart to give so easily to others — I don't think I have such a warmth within me anymore. I don't have the strength to trust my back to anyone. And even though I was born into a loving family, I threw it all away after a single experience and became blinded by hatred for those who hurt me."

"At least you had family from the beginning," Adelaide interjected. "All I had back then were fellow faunus kids like me."

"I allowed myself to be tainted until my morality was so warped that even if my own parents passed me they wouldn't recognize me anymore. You're everything I know I can't be…"

She drew her arms away from Adelaide and broke into tears. Erde closed her eyes tightly as the memories of her past were resurfacing in her head. She couldn't accept it all. She continued to ramble, "It's not fair… It's not fair… Why did this world have to do this to us, to so many like us? I didn't want to be a monster who only knows how to kill, but all I can do now is tear out a person's throat." Her tears were trickling down her face like a small stream of water. "How do I go back — back to that innocence — how do I live with the countless amounts of people I've killed, Adelly?"

"Erde," Adelaide drew her closer to her chest. That was when Erde cried even more. "I'm no Ozpin," she consoled as she dried her tears and looked at the moon, "but you need to come to terms your past, even if it hurts. If you can do that," she returned her gaze, "then you've gained everything that you say you can't be." She carefully got both of them to stand up on their feet. The cicadas in the trees were chirping, adding to the tranquil atmosphere of the night. Hugging her she said, "Thanks for dropping by, Erde. You know," she chuckled, "it's pretty early of you to come — since the Vytal festival is still months away. Still, I hope we can meet again when the celebrations come around." After a 'see you later,' Adelaide parted ways with Erde and walked back to the main building at the other side of the avenue. The tower that stood above it all continued to shine with the green light that lit Ozpin's office.

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:26 pm

Erde Blitz:

How long did she stand there until Adelaide's warmth faded from her body, the soft embrace the gentle way she wiped her tears just like she use too. How long had she waited after such a small but simple "See you later..." while her mind quickly replayed the entire series of events to this point with the two of them. Erde simply looked down from the edge of the cliff and sighed contently looking at the city below. It really was a spectacular view and she had only chosen it unconsciously encase she needed to drag Adelaide with her into a final death... No that wasn't entirely right...
Adelaide was one of the few people who Erde would find it hard to betray. Adelaide had seen the best in her... and had likely seen the beginning of her transformation into this creature she had become... and yet she still stood like a beacon on a dark night shining light towards her. With a small Sigh Erde quietly spoke to no one but herself while placing a hand lightly to her temples.

"Really Adelly... why can't you just kill me and end this suffering... I'd happily give you that right but your still far too soft... No maybe you are still hoping I can return to that child, maybe even i'm hoping for such an occurrence somewhere too.
Yes indeed Adelly, your really no Ozpin..."

As Erde then lightly shook her head, she then sighed and lightly then turned on her heels with her back to the city and then spoke lightly, but her eyes flashed with intense malice as her ears lightly flattened. She had noticed now for a long time the two presences that had silently watched her... one belonging to an old foe and the other... smelt strangely familiar... and yet distant.

"Now, now, now... Really; Good little boys and girls should be in bed quietly tucked under there covers...
Don't you know the "Reaper" is visiting tonight... or did you think I was actually going to test them yet... Leonard.

Because if you did you really you have no faith do you... I came on official business on behalf of Mistral...
But since you've made the effort to be such a pervert watching two young women reconnect after a long time away from each other at night... even you would accept a little punishment now wouldn't you..."

It was at that point Erde lightly then held her hand forward with its palm open. And then on command Erde's aura lightly glowed for a small moment before an object made from various lines of light formed crossing over each other until they formed a 3D graph of a swords dimensions. However as the lines disappeared, steel and iron took it's place in a dramatized slowness as it formed, As the sudden sword was quickly gripped by her hand and lightly swung downwards to a resting location at her right leg; Erde lightly smiled.
The blade itself was simple in design looking like a curved broadsword with no extravagance.

However as Erde looked in another direction, She unleashed only for a small moment all her bloodlust and smiled with a face full of pity... however such a face of pity quickly turned to a small mocking smile as she brought up her left and then quickly snapped her fingers.
"I can see you..."

With a loud snap that seemed to race out across the entire dock, five swords instantly appeared in the air beside Erde and faced forward to the unknown besides Leonard. There design was simple, tripronged thin blades akin to that of a Sai and yet they were thinner and quickly twisted within the air into that of five thin sharp rods resembling arrows and then with a fearful sound of a small shock wave. They indiscriminately fired forward towards the unknown watching with insane speed full of killing intent as the five steel swords seemed to scream as they tore the air apart.
The Nare [FT]/Shattered Day Enterprise's [FT]
2015 P2TM Nominated for Best School-based RP character
There is no Neo Orb. Only "The Nare". Unless its MT.

North Arkana
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:44 pm

Neo ORB wrote:Erde Blitz:

How long did she stand there until Adelaide's warmth faded from her body, the soft embrace the gentle way she wiped her tears just like she use too. How long had she waited after such a small but simple "See you later..." while her mind quickly replayed the entire series of events to this point with the two of them. Erde simply looked down from the edge of the cliff and sighed contently looking at the city below. It really was a spectacular view and she had only chosen it unconsciously encase she needed to drag Adelaide with her into a final death... No that wasn't entirely right...
Adelaide was one of the few people who Erde would find it hard to betray. Adelaide had seen the best in her... and had likely seen the beginning of her transformation into this creature she had become... and yet she still stood like a beacon on a dark night shining light towards her. With a small Sigh Erde quietly spoke to no one but herself while placing a hand lightly to her temples.

"Really Adelly... why can't you just kill me and end this suffering... I'd happily give you that right but your still far too soft... No maybe you are still hoping I can return to that child, maybe even i'm hoping for such an occurrence somewhere too.

As Erde then lightly shook her head, she then sighed and lightly then turned on her heels with her back to the city and then spoke lightly, but her eyes flashed with intense malice as her ears lightly flattened. She had noticed now for a long time the two presences that had silently watched her... one belonging to an old foe and the other... smelt strangely familiar... and yet distant.

"Now, now, now... Really; Good little boys and girls should be in bed quietly tucked under there covers...
Don't you know the "Reaper" is visiting tonight... or did you think I was actually going to test them yet... Leonard.

Because if you did you really you have no faith do you... I came on official business on behalf of Mistral...
But since you've made the effort to be such a pervert watching two young women reconnect after a long time away from each other at night... even you would accept a little punishment now wouldn't you..."

It was at that point Erde lightly then held her hand forward with its palm open. And then on command Erde's aura lightly glowed for a small moment before an object made from various lines of light formed crossing over each other until they formed a 3D graph of a swords dimensions. However as the lines disappeared, steel and iron took it's place in a dramatized slowness as it formed, As the sudden sword was quickly gripped by her hand and lightly swung downwards to a resting location at her right leg; Erde lightly smiled.
The blade itself was simple in design looking like a curved broadsword with no extravagance.

However as Erde looked in another direction, She unleashed only for a small moment all her bloodlust and smiled with a face full of pity... however such a face of pity quickly turned to a small mocking smile as she brought up her left and then quickly snapped her fingers.
"I can see you..."

With a loud snap that seemed to race out across the entire dock, five swords instantly appeared in the air beside Erde and faced forward to the unknown besides Leonard. There design was simple, tripronged thin blades akin to that of a Sai and yet they were thinner and quickly twisted within the air into that of five thin sharp rods resembling arrows and then with a fearful sound of a small shock wave. They indiscriminately fired forward towards the unknown watching with insane speed full of killing intent as the five steel swords seemed to scream as they tore the air apart.

Reina grinned in a way she hadn't for years. The last time had been when she had betrayed the White Fang team had been working with in the middle of a mission. She hadn't specifically mean to cause their deaths, directly or indirectly, but it was just their misfortune and gross lack of skill despite their tough talk. Now, she could feel that thrill again.
She grabbed Tick and Tock from the holsters on the back of her belt, she then broke her stealth field. She manages to sidestep three of the blades, deflecting the fourth, and shattering the fifth with parries from her tonfas.

"I thought I recognized that scent, you seem to have recognized mine also. Never did bother to learn many of your names. You're one of the Fang's pets, weren't you? Or do you still answer to their beck and call like a tamed animal?"

She smirks before continuing.

"I doubt you came here looking for me though. Then again, I've heard what the Fang has started doing to its strays... I don't plan on being put down."
"I don't know everything, just the things I know"

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:00 pm

Kuhlfros wrote:
Lucas stretched and yawned "Well, I dunno about you guys, but I'm gonna take a shower and go to sleep, maybe I'll wake up on time tomorrow."

He then gathered up his night clothes and a towel, as well as stuff like his toothbrush and left to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him and started the shower.

Once he was showering, he took the opportunity for a brief moment to think about the day

"So there are some trouble-makers, more trouble than usual I guess for different reasons..."

"I wonder how all my teammates fight and how we can work as a team?"

"Oh yeah! I need to think up my first prank...hmm something simple to start off with."

Once he turned off the shower, dried off, and brushed his teeth, he left the bathroom wearing very respectable pj's for someone who just moved into a co-ed dorm

Sweat pants and a muscle shirt, so he left and gestured to the bathroom which still had steam running out of it saying
"Okay, if you need your turn it's open, Goodnight"
And collapsed on the bed, quickly falling to sleep, his silence broken only by occasional heavy breathing and some random mumbled sayings
"You will fear my Laser face..." (RvB quote)

As soon as Lucas had fallen asleep, Mentari had flung aside every piece of clothing on her body, so cleverly censored by the way she was holding Eclipse. "Alrighty theeen!~" she said, making sure she had everything already in her room. Looking through her scroll, everything that she had brought to Beacon would be inside that small suitcase off to the side.

She then entered the steaming bathroom, shutting the door behind her.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:20 am

North Arkana wrote:
Reina grinned in a way she hadn't for years. The last time had been when she had betrayed the White Fang team had been working with in the middle of a mission. She hadn't specifically mean to cause their deaths, directly or indirectly, but it was just their misfortune and gross lack of skill despite their tough talk. Now, she could feel that thrill again.
She grabbed Tick and Tock from the holsters on the back of her belt, she then broke her stealth field. She manages to sidestep three of the blades, deflecting the fourth, and shattering the fifth with parries from her tonfas.

"I thought I recognized that scent, you seem to have recognized mine also. Never did bother to learn many of your names. You're one of the Fang's pets, weren't you? Or do you still answer to their beck and call like a tamed animal?"

She smirks before continuing.

"I doubt you came here looking for me though. Then again, I've heard what the Fang has started doing to its strays... I don't plan on being put down."

Erde couldn't help but sigh as she quickly smiled and then cooled off any murderous intent and then lightly waved with her free hand in a beckoning motion. As she took a light stance her eyes watched the girl and then spoke lightly.
"Are you kidding me... why would I waste my time on such a thing. Putting you down would be as simple as stepping on an ant..."

Erde then smiled flashing her canines and then like a mirage vanished into thin air, and reappeared only a second later behind the girl and extended a hand lightly onto a portion of her hair and hen brought a few stands to her nose and sniffed lightly before making a small huff.

"Hmm not bad shampoo and conditioner usage, the hair is rather healthy..." Erde then quickly let the hair fall and then quickly started poking, stroking and pinching touching the girls skin and clothing as she wished with a few fingers before quickly disappearing once more and reappearing only a few inches from the girls face. As Erde stared at her directly in the eyes she examined the faecal features and then she lightly smiled and then spoke once more.
"Hmmm... your movements are still slightly restricted... You'll need to lose some weight and gain a bit of muscle and increase your core further.
Well you are in your first year so your current sloppiness is due to mainly due to inexperience... Well maybe i am being harsh... after all you have put in a lot of effort to get this far haven't you Reina de Mazelle, or would you prefer Reina-Chan... Yes... I personally like the latter then the former, but don't worry, REINA -CHAN... I'm not here to kill you... so relax... don't look so worried..."

Erde then smiled further in an innocent fashion. And once more disappeared only to reappear quickly once more back in her original position. although she had changed how she was standing as she rested the blank looking blade's flat onto her shoulder. However her eyes never left the girl for a single moment as she resumed to stare once more.
"So Renia-Chan... would you like a present? You only get one however... your options are either a Weapon... Information... or some Experience on the vast distance still between us... if you choose the third, i'll be giving you this as a free lesson... if you wish to continue of course but for the moment it will only be the enrollment section of the course... are you up for such a..."Test..."."
Last edited by Neo ORB on Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Nare [FT]/Shattered Day Enterprise's [FT]
2015 P2TM Nominated for Best School-based RP character
There is no Neo Orb. Only "The Nare". Unless its MT.

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:03 am

Neo ORB wrote:Erde Blitz:

"I can see you..."

Leonard simply looked at Erde, as a matter of fact, he didn't frankly care about any of what they said to each other.
The only thing he was remembering and rang through his mind was the word 'Test', something no one in Beacon would be able able to face yet, except the teachers.

"..." He stayed silent for a moment before dropping from his tree branch and landing on the ground with a light tapping of his shoes on the concrete.

"Indeed you are right; I am far from ready for your tests.
And none of the first years will be able to take you on for now, even my pupils.
However, you know you can't lie to me, you killed them and took the place of the sole survivor of the team." He explained shortly, not even unsheathing his own weapons.
"So yes, for now, I don't have any faith in them.
But it's better to be careful than reckless and risk their lives."

'For now.'

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:52 am

Ning and Sirina

"Wait.... Sounds like something's going on...." Sirina said as she turned to face the other direction. She focused her hearing and heard the starts of a fight. "Oh, sounds like a fight is starting...."

Ning stood up, "Sirina, please don't get involved." He said but it was to late, Sirina was already running to the source. "Great. Sorry Togami, but I should go and make sure she doesn't get into trouble." He said with a small bow before running after Sirina.

Sirina had arrived near the fight, and hide behind a corner of one of the buildings. She heard Ning come up beside her.

"What are you thinking?" Minf asked with a whisper.

"I'm going to observe this fight for now." She whispered back as she focused to "see" what was around the corner, without actually turning the corner and risk becoming seen.

Four. she thought as she counted and continued to observe.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:26 am

I am... alone.
She was confused. Everything was dark, dark and cold.
"Oh. You're dreaming again."
She wanted to get out. Get away from... wherever this was.
"Wake up. You can't keep on dreaming forever."
It was wrong. It was all wrong. She wanted it to stop.
"Even in a perfect reality, your world would still be flawed."
She started running, running headlong into the darkness, not knowing where she was going, just wanting to get away.
"Why is that?"
It... needed to stop. It needed to end. She couldn't breathe. Darkness was choking her soul. She heard a voice. Female, and young, simply... resonating through her mind.
"Who are you?"
"It doesn't matter who I am. What matters is who you are. Even so, you don't seem to care about that."
She kept running, but stumbled over nothing and fell, continuing to fall into the darkness, staring up at the blackness as wind rushed past her body. There was... something above her. A star? A moving star, twinkling and bobbing about. Stars weren't supposed to do that.
"Dreams die while reality lives on. But you'd rather live in in your dreams than reality."
She spread her arms, the wind whipping her hair about. She was cold. She wanted to stop falling.
"Could it be that you're afraid?"
"Dreaming? What're you talking about? This can't be a dream. My eyes are wide open, aren't they?"
"You don't have to close your eyes in order to dream. Keep them open. Time might leave you behind if you close your eyes for too long."
"I want this to stop. Make it stop!"
"If you don't like this dream anymore, then you'll just have to dream up a new one. Is that what you really want, though?"
She didn't understand. She couldn't think of the words to say.
"But I suppose if you want to dream, I'll let you. It's only fair."
"Stop messing with me."
"I gave you what you wanted. Why are you still unhappy?"
"I don't understand. I don't understand anything." Make it stop!
"You're dreaming, Charlotte. You're inside my mind, my world, my universe. Except everything you saw was made by you."
"Are you... Charlie?"
"Yes. Once you gave me a name, you created and entered your dream world."
"So... I'm not really... better?"
"Of course not. This is just your dream. You can see and do whatever you want here."
"Take me back."
"I can't. I took control of your body long ago."
"Don't be upset. I just wanted to have fun."
"I don't understand why you're angry. I'm just having fun. I took control of your body, but I still let you dream. I could've just ignored you, but I didn't."
"...I have dreams, so let me dream them..."
"You've been dreaming for too long. If you don't wake up soon, time will leave you behind and you won't be able to return to reality."
"But it's your choice. Once I take over your mind, you'll be able to stay here and dream forever."
Wait.

What am I supposed to do?

I don't know.

I just mess everything up.

"Yes... you do. Thank you for giving me a name. It gave me power."

In the waking world, she turned in her sleep, crying, and then reached up and dug her nails into her forehead, scratching long gashes across her face, barely missing her eyes.
WAKE UP!
In the waking world, she let out a small cry of despair.

In her dreams, however, she continued to fall...

Always, falling...

Into darkness...

Images flashing past her, memories, horrible memories that she had to hide, she knew what would happen if the truth were known, Reina had already demonstrated that.

"Damaged goods."
"I'm not damaged..."
"Yes, you are."
The star came into focus.
There was the face of a little girl.
A little girl... who looked exactly like Charlotte, before everything went wrong.

But in her eyes...

Charlotte saw someone else.

She realized who Charlie really was...

And the girl's next words only confirmed the horror.
"How else do you think I got here?"
Charlotte let out a terrified scream...

And shot upright in bed, gasping for breath, tears--and blood--coursing down her face.

This can't be happening.

But it was.

North Arkana
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:33 am

Neo ORB wrote:Erde couldn't help but sigh as she quickly smiled and then cooled off any murderous intent and then lightly waved with her free hand in a beckoning motion. As she took a light stance her eyes watched the girl and then spoke lightly.
"Are you kidding me... why would I waste my time on such a thing. Putting you down would be as simple as stepping on an ant..."

Erde then smiled flashing her canines and then like a mirage vanished into thin air, and reappeared only a second later behind the girl and extended a hand lightly onto a portion of her hair and hen brought a few stands to her nose and sniffed lightly before making a small huff.

"Hmm not bad shampoo and conditioner usage, the hair is rather healthy..." Erde then quickly let the hair fall and then quickly started poking, stroking and pinching touching the girls skin and clothing as she wished with a few fingers before quickly disappearing once more and reappearing only a few inches from the girls face. As Erde stared at her directly in the eyes she examined the faecal features and then she lightly smiled and then spoke once more.
"Hmmm... your movements are still slightly restricted... You'll need to lose some weight and gain a bit of muscle and increase your core further.
Well you are in your first year so your current sloppiness is due to mainly due to inexperience... Well maybe i am being harsh... after all you have put in a lot of effort to get this far haven't you Reina de Mazelle, or would you prefer Reina-Chan... Yes... I personally like the latter then the former, but don't worry, REINA -CHAN... I'm not here to kill you... so relax... don't look so worried..."

Erde then smiled further in an innocent fashion. And once more disappeared only to reappear quickly once more back in her original position. although she had changed how she was standing as she rested the blank looking blade's flat onto her shoulder. However her eyes never left the girl for a single moment as she resumed to stare once more.
"So Renia-Chan... would you like a present? You only get one however... your options are either a Weapon... Information... or some Experience on the vast distance still between us... if you choose the third, i'll be giving you this as a free lesson... if you wish to continue of course but for the moment it will only be the enrollment section of the course... are you up for such a..."Test..."."

If this was some sort of animated series, you would probably see the little anger knot and steam coming off of Reina's head as she's poked an prodded by Erde.

"Let's set a couple things straight, ERDE. First off, I am a teacher here at Beacon, not some fresh-faced loser of a student. Secondly, the pet nicknames are only for use by two people, my wife, and Ozpin, cus' I can't even lay a finger on that guy. Third, did you just call me fat?!"

Her ears twitch for a moment. She then spins on her heel, grabbing a pebble off the ground and throwing it with as much force as she can muster towards the corner of the building.

"And students who should be doing something else shouldn't be out wandering around during class!"
Last edited by North Arkana on Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't know everything, just the things I know"

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:36 pm

Charlia wrote:I am... alone.
She started running, running headlong into the darkness, not knowing where she was going, just wanting to get away.
"Why is that?"
It... needed to stop. It needed to end. She couldn't breathe. Darkness was choking her soul. She heard a voice. Female, and young, simply... resonating through her mind.
"Who are you?"
"It doesn't matter who I am. What matters is who you are. Even so, you don't seem to care about that."
She kept running, but stumbled over nothing and fell, continuing to fall into the darkness, staring up at the blackness as wind rushed past her body. There was... something above her. A star? A moving star, twinkling and bobbing about. Stars weren't supposed to do that.
"Dreams die while reality lives on. But you'd rather live in in your dreams than reality."
She spread her arms, the wind whipping her hair about. She was cold. She wanted to stop falling.
"Dreaming? What're you talking about? This can't be a dream. My eyes are wide open, aren't they?"
"You don't have to close your eyes in order to dream. Keep them open. Time might leave you behind if you close your eyes for too long."
"If you don't like this dream anymore, then you'll just have to dream up a new one. Is that what you really want, though?"
"Stop messing with me."
"You're dreaming, Charlotte. You're inside my mind, my world, my universe. Except everything you saw was made by you."
"Are you... Charlie?"
"Of course not. This is just your dream. You can see and do whatever you want here."
"Take me back."
"I don't understand why you're angry. I'm just having fun. I took control of your body, but I still let you dream. I could've just ignored you, but I didn't."
"You've been dreaming for too long. If you don't wake up soon, time will leave you behind and you won't be able to return to reality."
"But it's your choice. Once I take over your mind, you'll be able to stay here and dream forever."
Wait.

I don't know.

In the waking world, she turned in her sleep, crying, and then reached up and dug her nails into her forehead, scratching long gashes across her face, barely missing her eyes.
WAKE UP!

Always, falling...

Into darkness...

Images flashing past her, memories, horrible memories that she had to hide, she knew what would happen if the truth were known, Reina had already demonstrated that.

"Damaged goods."
"I'm not damaged..."
"Yes, you are."
A little girl... who looked exactly like Charlotte, before everything went wrong.

But in her eyes...

And shot upright in bed, gasping for breath, tears--and blood--coursing down her face.

This can't be happening.

But it was.

Theriam heard the scream and his head perked up in reflex, like a wolf searching for their pups.
He looked at his brother with a glint of determination in his eyes and the latter let him go, pushing him with all the strength he could muster towards the end of the corridor, where their rooms were.

And upon arriving with quite the momentum, he tried to bring an opposite rotation to himself to stop before team CMCL's dorm room.
He crashed in front of it with a great thumping noise and scrambled around his belongings in his jacket to find his Scroll.
Barely managing to stand up, he tried to open the door with it.

Surprisingly enough, it did open, proof that somehow, somewhere within herself, Charlotte did know he would come, for whatever reason.
Once the door opened, he fell to his knees and tried to stand up again, his muscles making odd cracking noises in response, yet he did stand up, albeit painfully, he did.

Once he saw Charlotte with blood on her face and a terrified look, his emotionless facade broke as he managed to get besides her.
However, due to the exhausting fight, he simply collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily as a sad scowl showed itself.

"Charlotte... Those nightmares again? Here, let me heal you up a bit." He applied his hand upon her face and his breathing suddenly got ragged as he used the Spin to heal her again.
"There... All... All better..." He smiled weakly at her as his heartbeat started to slow down, the remnants of the Ripple in his body slowly disappearing, making him look his age a bit more.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:44 pm

Serah wrote:
Charlia wrote:I am... alone.
"Why is that?"
"Who are you?"
"Stop messing with me."
"Are you... Charlie?"
"Take me back."
Wait.

I don't know.

WAKE UP!

Always, falling...

Into darkness...

"Damaged goods."
"I'm not damaged..."
"Yes, you are."

But in her eyes...

This can't be happening.

But it was.

Theriam heard the scream and his head perked up in reflex, like a wolf searching for their pups.
He looked at his brother with a glint of determination in his eyes and the latter let him go, pushing him with all the strength he could muster towards the end of the corridor, where their rooms were.

And upon arriving with quite the momentum, he tried to bring an opposite rotation to himself to stop before team CMCL's dorm room.
He crashed in front of it with a great thumping noise and scrambled around his belongings in his jacket to find his Scroll.

Surprisingly enough, it did open, proof that somehow, somewhere within herself, Charlotte did know he would come, for whatever reason.
Once the door opened, he fell to his knees and tried to stand up again, his muscles making odd cracking noises in response, yet he did stand up, albeit painfully, he did.

Once he saw Charlotte with blood on her face and a terrified look, his emotionless facade broke as he managed to get besides her.
However, due to the exhausting fight, he simply collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily as a sad scowl showed itself.

"Charlotte... Those nightmares again? Here, let me heal you up a bit." He applied his hand upon her face and his breathing suddenly got ragged as he used the Spin to heal her again.
"There... All... All better..." He smiled weakly at her as his heartbeat started to slow down, the remnants of the Ripple in his body slowly disappearing, making him look his age a bit more.

She was still crying, almost hysterical, babbling in an incoherent manner.

"I... not better... she's... and I can't... so scared... dead... in my... alive... torturing me... scared... nightmares, don't... can't breathe... awful!"

She was shaking uncontrollably, her eyes darting everywhere, her heart racing out of sheer terror, and something inside her twisted into a knot the likes of which even Alexander the Great could not undo.
Last edited by Charlia on Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:52 pm

Charlia wrote:
Serah wrote:

She was still crying, almost hysterical, babbling in an incoherent manner.

"I... not better... she's... and I can't... so scared... dead... in my... alive... torturing me... scared... nightmares, don't... can't breathe... awful!"

He hugged her calmly as his heartbeat slowed down even more, making it seem like it was almost stopping.
For him, it was indeed stopping.
And little did he know that if he didn't learn the Ripple in the next few days, his heart will stop, and no defibrillators would be able to bring him back.

"There there.
Calm down, she isn't here for now, she isn't in control yet." His breathing became ragged again, however, this time, it was natural.

The reason for him learning the Ripple and mastering it so early were because of two main reasons.
The first being that his semblance eats away at him and actually rots his lungs like gangrene and the second being that ever since he was six, his heart was incredibly slow, at first, it didn't bother him, since he didn't know anything else, but once Leonard accidentally hit him over the head with the Ripple, for a few seconds, all of these problems were solved and right afterwards, they came back, hitting him harder than a bullet train, and the only way to heal him would be the Ripple.
Even his mother wouldn't be able to save him.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:00 pm

Serah wrote:
Charlia wrote:She was still crying, almost hysterical, babbling in an incoherent manner.

He hugged her calmly as his heartbeat slowed down even more, making it seem like it was almost stopping.
And little did he know that if he didn't learn the Ripple in the next few days, his heart will stop, and no defibrillators would be able to bring him back.

"There there.
Calm down, she isn't here for now, she isn't in control yet." His breathing became ragged again, however, this time, it was natural.

The reason for him learning the Ripple and mastering it so early were because of two main reasons.
The first being that his semblance eats away at him and actually rots his lungs like gangrene and the second being that ever since he was six, his heart was incredibly slow, at first, it didn't bother him, since he didn't know anything else, but once Leonard accidentally hit him over the head with the Ripple, for a few seconds, all of these problems were solved and right afterwards, they came back, hitting him harder than a bullet train, and the only way to heal him would be the Ripple.

She pulled away, struggling against his grip as her voice became clearer.

"No... no, let go... please... let me go, just let me go..."

Her voice was small, and frightened--nothing at all like the persona she'd adopted to save herself.

"...I'm scared..."

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:16 pm

Charlia wrote:
Serah wrote:

"There there.

She pulled away, struggling against his grip as her voice became clearer.

"No... no, let go... please... let me go, just let me go..."

Her voice was small, and frightened--nothing at all like the persona she'd adopted to save herself.

"...I'm scared..."

Theriam continued to hug her, not letting go.

"Don't worry, don't be afraid, I'm here now.
Nothing to be afraid of, I'll protect you, just let me do that for you." His voice was lightly quivering as he hugged her gently, careful not to squeeze too hard.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse