NATION

PASSWORD

We Do Not Come in Peace [Closed][OOC/Planning]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Excidium Planetis
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7483
Founded: May 01, 2014
New York Times Democracy

We Do Not Come in Peace [Closed][OOC/Planning]

Postby Excidium Planetis » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:55 pm

IC Thread

INVASION!


Excidian Explorers, encountering an inhabitable planet populated with sapient life, began trade with the inhabitants of the planet Chri-irah only a few months ago. However, in the face of ever souring relations (including disputes over a now illegal slave trade), several corporations have banded together to invade the planet and secure it for their own interests. Led by the mighty Tachyon Corporation, major Excidian companies have beseiged the nations of the native Birrin people, and many lands have fallen before the superior technology and seemingly endless wealth of the foreign invaders.

Only the allied northern powers of Kaybor and Kendi, and the confederation of the Southern Chey nations stands against the Industrial Coalition of Tachyon, Alien Skies Mining, Gizmos and Gadgets, Nucleon Energy Systems, Zeta-Farron Shipworks, and Perelandran Armaments. The Excidian government has refused to aid either side, but rumors have spread that the Council secretly makes plans to annex the planet as soon as the last free Birrin nations surrender. Birrin from the Excidian Fleets have called upon the interstellar community to intervene and save their former home, but the Gizmos and Gadgets Surplus Corporation has offered 400 billion Excidian Credits (~800 billion NS$) to any nation willing to lend support to their invasion forces.


Not all First Contacts are beneficial, nor are they immediately revealed as a threat. Sometimes, a slow and steady worsening of relations creeps in until a conflict arises. Such it is with the besieged planet of Chri-irah, where the insectoid Birrin face domination by the corporate armies of my own nation. If your nation seeks to turn the tide, to help the underdog make haste! Or perhaps you just want to have fun killing lesser races and/or want to get paid to do so. That's cool too.

This thread is intended for OOC Planning by nations already accepted. Post any questions or comments you have about the RP.

Some key information on the RP:
Birrin and Chri-irah Info
Okay, so here are the basic theaters of war (images and map soon to follow):

Space
The space around Chri-irah is filled with thousands of artificial objects. Most of these are ancient satellites and stations built by the Birrin before the Fall of the first Birrin civilization. Since they have been unused, neglected, and bombarded with radiation for 1000 years, they are completely inoperable and generally regarded as historical junk. The modern Birrin nations have put several dozen satellites and two space stations in orbit. The stations were operated by the now defunct Tenzeni government and a joint Kaybor-Kendi team. Now (And I suppose this is Secret in Character) they are operated by the Industrial Coalition.

The rest of the objects in space are Industrial Coalition owned. The most notable is the defense network of 20 Stormwrathian battlestations, and the rest are various civilian and ex-military ships.

The Kiln
The Equatorial region of Chri-irah consists of a massive desert, where ancient buildings from the Pre-Fall Era and modern shelters abound, and where daytime temperatures averaging 80 degrees Celsius ensure nothing survives without refrigeration technology. This wasteland cuts the planet in half, and is responsible for the North-South divide between Birrin Nations.

The Kiln is inhabited by rebels and outlaws, mostly. The Kaybor Kiln Administration controls the Northern half of the Kiln, and the southern half is administrated by various Chey nations.

Seas
The North and South regions of the planet are home to many large inland seas, which host most of the planet's life. They are also the main mode of transportation between Birrin nations.

Float Forest
Massive mats of vegetation on the Seas provide shelter for life and function as floating islands. The Float Forests are home to most of the Birrin, who dwell in cities built upon these living platforms. The nation of Tenzeni, now administrated by the Industrial Coalition, consists of several Float Forests on the largest southern sea. The Southern Chey nations also host many Float Forest territories, and in the northern hemisphere Kaybor does as well.

Tropical Plains
Nearby, but just outside of, the scorching Kiln lie many regions of solid land, which are cool enough to allow life to flourish. Some of the Southern Chey nations dwell here, though the Industrial Coalition is moving in.

To the North, Kaybor is home to many plains, and indeed most of their nation is built on solid ground.

Arctic
The pole regions are cold, tundra and ice caps. The Northern nation of Kendi inhabits much of the Northern tundra regions, but the southern pole is desolate wasteland.


Pic until I can shrink these images.
Sigma Station
A titanic kilometer-wide space station, it was built by the Birrin in the Pre-Fall Era. Abandoned for a thousand years, it has slowly drifted out of orbit on a slow escape from Chri-irah. Though completely inoperable, the station can make a great base of operations, a hiding place for small ships, or junk to salvage if you care nothing for ancient Birrin history.

Pic
Operations Base Inferno
This base, located in the southern half of the Kiln, was recently constructed by Industrial Coalition forces as a operations center for the campaign against the Southern Chey Confederation. Constant air patrols are launched from the base to protect it from Birrin attack.

pic
Port Victory
Originally named something dumb and difficult to pronounce, Port Victory is the former capital of the southern nation of Tenzeni. After being conquered by Coalition forces, the port city has been turned into the administrative capital of Coalition held Chri-irah. Security is tight, and but civil unrest is surprisingly low... Likely due to the fact that the Coalition insists on keeping many Birrin in prominent positions of power. Nevertheless, a small faction of rebels are willing to fight for freedom from the Excidian invaders.

picture
Kaybor Plains
Just north of the Kiln, these plains of dust and shrubbery are the beginning of Kaybor's sovereign territory. They are also the site of a massive ground war between Kaybor-Kendi forces and the Coalition invasion forces. Kaybor and Kendi air defenses currently prevent a direct attack on Kaybor's capital city, so ground forces have begun the slow advance towards the city.

Picture
Kaybor Gate
An ancient structure set to guard the entrance of a float forest valley, it now stands as a Birrin chokepoint to prevent advancing Coalition forces on the plains from entering the float-forest beyond, which is the site of a major Kaybor city. Modern Birrin air defenses line the top of the massive stone wall, and a complex tunnel network weaves through the ancient passages in the barrier and down into newly carved depths. This has, of course, attracted the anger of Birrin archaeologists, but when you are facing conquest by aliens, archaeology loses some of its importance.

Image
Devon
The Capital city of the nation of Kaybor, it sits on a particularly large mat of vegetation. Well defended by missile systems, aircraft patrols, and a small armada of warships, Devon has thus far been able to resist Coalition forces. Should the bases forming a perimeter around it fall, however, the might of the Industrial Coalition will surely prove too great.

Pic Pic
Kenelliki
The cold capital of the northern nation of Kendi, Kenelliki sits on the highlands of a peninsula far in the north. Kendi, as a neighbor and close ally of Kaybor, has avoided direct ground warfare with the Coalition, and uses its jet aircraft to defend the skies from Excidian starfighters and dropships. None the less, Kendi will be unable to defend its small nation from the Coalition forces should Kaybor fall.

"Picture"
Operations Base Hailstorm
In the frozen wastes of the Chriiran Antarctic, there sits a lonely base built into the Mountains...

Imagio
Southern Chey Refugee Camp
One of many, these camps were started as temporary housing for Birrin displaced by the diversion of rivers to one of the richer Chey nations bordering the Kiln
Now, however, they are used as homes by refugees fleeing the Coalition forces, some from Chey lands and others from Tenzeni. Civil unrest is high, as the Southern Chey Confederation is unwilling to help the refugees beyond quarantining them in these camps. As shown here, Chey law enforcement protects these camps.


Nations:
Chriiran Forces:
ORBAT
Capital Ships
TCO - Ashes of Eternity [Command Vessel]
TNS - Truth in Twilight [First Fleet Escort - Eternity III Capital Ship]

First Fleet Escort
6 Refit Arcadia Battleship
4 Triarius IV Battleship
8 Princeps III Cruiser

Fourth Fleet Detatchment
16 Refit Arcadia Battleship
16 Triarius IV Battleship
24 Princeps III Cruiser
12 Veles II Anti-Fighter Frigate
30 Hastatus V Frigate
2 Speculatores Sensor Frigate
8 Sagittarius I Artillery Frigate

Planetary Invasion Division
40 Vexillarius Troopship
12 Accensus Escort Cruiser
24 Veles II Escort Frigate

37th Legion [Firewalkers] [Deployed by Vexillarius Troopships]
160,000 Infantry/Infantry Support Mechs
6,400 Dropships
3,200 Venator Gunships
1,440 Imperator C Strike Bombers
1,680 Victor Assault Fighters
1,680 Antov III Assault Fighters
1,200 Tramenev Interception Fighters
4,000 Hammer II Light Tanks
2,400 Bastion Battle Tanks
800 Grand Praetor Main Battle Tanks
1,600 Watchman Anti Aircraft Vehicles
3,200 Locusts Scout Mechs

Orbital Units

1 Tianhu Class Battleship, BPS Osiris
1 Triumph Class Star Destroyer BPS Brightest Day
4 Stalwart Class Heavy Cruisers BPS Scorpio, BPS Tethys, BPS Lei Feng, BPS Samuel L. Jackson
1 Albatross Class Transport Cruiser (vessel containing ground troops). BPS Wings of Grace
2 Vigiliance Class Scout Cruisers BPS Deep Throat, BPS Edward Snowden
3 Tripoli Class Destroyers BPS Medina, BPS Hammer of Justice, BPS Disco
6 Savika Class Frigates BPS Starwalker, BPS Contemplation, BPS Tokyo, BPS Newer York, BPS Larry Niven, BPS Steel Sutra
3 Blossom Class Heavy Corvettes BPS Peony, BPS Bellflower, BPS Poppy

21 Starships in total. Task Force 78, Commanded by Commodore Ryan Reynolds on the Osiris.

630 fighter-sized craft

Ground Forces
(Note: All starships have Dire Avenger Marines and Fire Warriors as security personnel)

One Regiment of Fire Warriors (1,000)
3 Stealthsuit Commando Teams (18)
2 Fire Prism Grav Tanks
4 Falcon APCs
10 Land Speeder Light Vehicles
1 Scathis Heavy Artillery
6 Mobile Lascannons, intended as AA/AS defense
1 Iron Curtain Mobile Shield Generator (aka Not Planetary).
Four units of field engineers (20) with supplies for developing fortifications and a field command / base camp.

Orbital Units:
1x ACA Light of Day (Turing-Class Support Vessel)
4x FB-73-C Procne* (Ace Squadron)
2x Avatar Strike Craft

Surface Units:
1x Jenei Fire Team (Special Operations only, may not see actual combat)
1x "Terra" Construction Vehicle
2x "Peacekeeper" Excavation Vehicle
1x "Holt" Terraforming Vehicle"

FKS Queen of Allanea, Management Buyout Mark III-class battleplate/assault carrier, Baroness Priscilla Conde, commanding, with orders to report to Ferinion as senior commander.

- Approx. 70 assorted warships, with their respective supporting small craft.
- 26,000 troops (363rd and 670th Mechanized Infantry Division), with semi-gravitic vehicles, drones, techspiders, etc.
- 5-10 Vingilot heavy freighters to assist the Menelmacari operation. These are technically under the authority of the Ministry for Colonial Affairs and have been comandeered by Priscilla.

Task Force Chri'irah -- Warmaster Ferinion nos Círdan commanding.

MIV Niernaeth Arnoediad, Bragollach-class battleplate, Warlady Carningortonis nos Fithurin commanding.

Fifth Menelmacari Imperial Fleet, Warmaster Ferinion nos Círdan commanding.
- Approx. 70 assorted warships, with their respective supporting small craft.
- Approx. 20,000 troops, with gravtanks and other assorted vehicles, drones, scarab hives, and so forth.
- 5-10 Vingilot heavy freighters, carrying additional ...supplies... these will arrive later.

7x DBV divisions
Each division has ~8,000 troops, ~80 tanks, ~100 other AFVs, ~700 drones, ~160 towed artillery pieces
Contains engineer and medical teams

10x DBV brigades (enhanced independent operation abilities)
Each brigade has 2,500 troops, 45 tanks, 60 other AFVs, 420 drones and 120 towed artillery pieces
Contains (smaller) engineer and medical teams

1x Bedemslav volunteer brigade
Brigade has 2,000 troops, 20 tanks, 40 other AFVs, 30 drones and 32 towed artillery pieces
Contains medical teams

4x SAF brigades
Each brigade has 2,300 troops, 72 tanks, ~130 other AFVs, ~300 drones and ~50 towed artillery pieces
Engineer and medical teams

4x SAF Guards Brigades
Each brigade has 2,000 troops, 95 tanks, ~160 other AFVs, ~600 drones and ~90 towed artillery pieces
Engineer and medical teams

2x Artillery Brigades
1,600 troops, 80 AFVs, 120 drones and ~100 towed artillery pieces

1x Air Wing
40 aircraft

Fleet of Belligerent Disposition 35 vessels FTL capable vessels (1 Star Destroyer, 2 marilquist class cruisers, 10 Requisite Class Frigates, 5 Refreshment Ships, 2 Supply Hulks, 15 Keratin Class Patrol Vessels assorted smallcraft)

1 Barrow-pattern Tomb Ship.
8 Arnstoan Rhien-pattern harvest ships
1 Khopesh-pattern light cruisers
4 Cloak-pattern light cruisers
10 Hound-pattern raiders
10 Lament-pattern raiders

Secondary Independent Craft:
32 light troop transports
16 heavy troop transports
8 decoy heavy troop transports
16 decoy light troop transports
20 superlifters, various types.

14 divisions of ground units with combined arms and air support


Industrial Coalition Forces:
  • 400,000 Infantry (325,000 armed with AE Celestial D7 Energy Rifles, 75,000 armed with Perelandran Armaments Starsong Mk II rocketrifles, all wearing carbon-fiber and M5 Polymer body armor)
  • 2000 security drones
  • 5000 Jackrabbit Exosuits
  • 150 AE Celestia D12A1 Main Battle Tank
  • 350 AE Celestia ML-495CI Aesir Powered Exoskeleton
  • 90 AE Celestia ML-495S Aesir Powered Exoskeleton
  • 350 Gizmos and Gadgets Military Hoverbikes
  • 10 Military trains
  • 150 Narwhal dropships
  • 500 Windcry Main Battle Tanks
  • 300 MT-4A5A Selfpropelled AA guns
  • 200 Okapi Mobile Artillery
  • 20 Mountainbreaker Mobile Heavy Artillery
  • 400 Sandrunner IFVs
  • 1000 Tachyon Jackrabbit Exosuits

Space Units
  • 20 AE Celestia Mare-class Battlestations
  • 30 Helionis Refueling Ship
  • 100 AE Celestia V64B Majestic Dropship
  • 40 AE Celestia FZ-60A Ventus Aerospace Superiority Fighter
  • 60 Manta Orbital Dropships
  • 40 Acheron Class Shuttles
  • 3 Tachyon Mobile Command Centers
  • 50 Barrow Class Freighters
  • 20 Mattocks Mining Ships
  • 20 Wallenstein cruisers (10 Kutuzov torpedo variants)
  • 2 Corvan Starliners
  • 1 Crossbow Class Carrier
  • 80 Bolt starfighter-bombers
  • 120 Dragonfly starfighters
  • 5 Venture Class Warp Ships

The two regular mercenary groups will be arriving in the Merciless Macdonwald (a retired heavy transport cruiser) for Gordon's men and the Grom (a commerce raider) for Kulik's crowd.

The Cossack host is divided as such:
40,000 Cossacks in total
-Four divisions of 10,000 divided into 400 Sotnias of 1,000 Cossacks each
--Three combat divisions, one logistical division
--Effective combat strength divided as such:
-17,000 infantrymen of various equippage (including field artillery)
-10,000 cavalrymen of various equippage (primarily light cavalry)
-3,000 artillerymen
The remaining 10,000 Cossacks can act as infantry as required, but generally fill support roles.

Gordon's Brigade:
7,500 men:
250 Heavy Cavalry
500 Dragoons
1,000 Artillerymen
1,250 Grenadiers
4,500 Infantrymen

Kulik's Bombardiers:
2,500 men operating an armored brigade divided as such:
400 tanks (50 heavy tanks, 250 cruiser tanks, 100 battle tanks)
100 cavalrymen, primarily dragoons

Vilkian Guard:
8 Alpha Wolf Battleships
14 Mother Wolf supply ships
3,200 Vilkia Warriors
320 Tannsgrisnir IFVs
200 Thor MBTs
40 Odin Heavy Tanks
270 Valkeryie dropships
40 Tanngjostr dropships
300 Raven fighters

Vilkian Mercenaries/Raiders:
40 Wolf assault ships
137 Omega corvettes
53,700 Vilkian Raiders
1,096 Stag jeeps
200 Sleipnir APCs
840 Thor MBTs
3,208 Valkeryie dropships
160 Nótt stealth dropships.

Stellar Forces
1 A-985 "Devourer" Mothership
7 A-735 "Predator" Battlecruisers
300 A-87 "Pillager" Fighter-Bombers
500 A-85 "Marauder" Interceptors
800 A-72 "Hunter" Multirole Attack Starfighters

Terrestrial Forces
20,000 Raiders
(the rest are busy piloting the ships, although they may attempt to land if their vessel is badly damaged)

1 Burning Abyss Flagship
30 Mirror Force Frigates
250 Gnat Fighters
20,000 Soldiers
200 Main Battle Tanks
Last edited by Excidium Planetis on Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:47 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Ex-Ambassador (deceased): Evander Blackbourne
Ex-Ambassador: Cornelia Schultz, author of GA#355 and GA#368.
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Digital Network Defence is pretty meh
Tier 8, 7.5 nation, according to my index.Made of nomadic fleets.


News: None. Good, right?

User avatar
Tinfect
Senator
 
Posts: 4728
Founded: Jul 04, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Tinfect » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:07 pm

So, how much of the surface does this Tachyon Corporation control?
Raslin Seretis, Imperial Diplomatic Envoy, Male
Tolarn Feren, Civil Oversight Representative, Male
Jasot Rehlan, Military Oversight Representative, Female


Bisexual, Transgender (She/Her), Native-American, and Actual CommunistTM.

Imperium Central News Network: Aeravahn occupy 1/5 of Exterior Territories, battered Third Fleet withdrawn from combat | Dejected Intelligence Operative enrolled in children's school, claims 'punishment for disobeying orders' | Experimental agricultural fungus accidentally released in New Kol, infects plant life, HLE teams deployed to remove infected plants | Indomitable Bastard #283
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Excidium Planetis
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7483
Founded: May 01, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Excidium Planetis » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:39 pm

Tinfect wrote:So, how much of the surface does this Tachyon Corporation control?


A better question would be how much of the surface is still under Birrin control. Large portions of the planet are no-man lands.

The remaining Birrin governments control about 40% of the surface. Much of this is sea and float-forest, however. The Industrial Coalition controls another 30% or so of the surface (again, most of this is sea and float-forest). The Kiln is largely uncontrolled waste and make up roughly 20% of the surface, of which about a twentieth is Coalition controlled and the rest is nobody. 10% of area is in the arctic regions and is mostly unnocupied.
Ex-Ambassador (deceased): Evander Blackbourne
Ex-Ambassador: Cornelia Schultz, author of GA#355 and GA#368.
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Digital Network Defence is pretty meh
Tier 8, 7.5 nation, according to my index.Made of nomadic fleets.


News: None. Good, right?

User avatar
Tinfect
Senator
 
Posts: 4728
Founded: Jul 04, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Tinfect » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:50 am

Excidium Planetis wrote:
Tinfect wrote:So, how much of the surface does this Tachyon Corporation control?


A better question would be how much of the surface is still under Birrin control. Large portions of the planet are no-man lands.

The remaining Birrin governments control about 40% of the surface. Much of this is sea and float-forest, however. The Industrial Coalition controls another 30% or so of the surface (again, most of this is sea and float-forest). The Kiln is largely uncontrolled waste and make up roughly 20% of the surface, of which about a twentieth is Coalition controlled and the rest is nobody. 10% of area is in the arctic regions and is mostly unnocupied.


So Armoured Units will be largely ineffective then?
Also, do you think it'd be better to take a Full Legion in, or just a Reduced Legion?
Full Legion
160,000 Infantry
6,400 Dropships
3,200 Venators
1,440 Imperator Cs
1,680 Victors
1,680 Antov IIIs
1,200 Tramenevs
4,000 Hammer IIs
2,400 Bastions
800 Grand Praetors
1,600 Watchmen
3,200 Locusts
Total: 187600

Reduced Legion
Literally half the Full Legion.
Raslin Seretis, Imperial Diplomatic Envoy, Male
Tolarn Feren, Civil Oversight Representative, Male
Jasot Rehlan, Military Oversight Representative, Female


Bisexual, Transgender (She/Her), Native-American, and Actual CommunistTM.

Imperium Central News Network: Aeravahn occupy 1/5 of Exterior Territories, battered Third Fleet withdrawn from combat | Dejected Intelligence Operative enrolled in children's school, claims 'punishment for disobeying orders' | Experimental agricultural fungus accidentally released in New Kol, infects plant life, HLE teams deployed to remove infected plants | Indomitable Bastard #283
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Excidium Planetis
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7483
Founded: May 01, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Excidium Planetis » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:19 am

Tinfect wrote:
Excidium Planetis wrote:
A better question would be how much of the surface is still under Birrin control. Large portions of the planet are no-man lands.

The remaining Birrin governments control about 40% of the surface. Much of this is sea and float-forest, however. The Industrial Coalition controls another 30% or so of the surface (again, most of this is sea and float-forest). The Kiln is largely uncontrolled waste and make up roughly 20% of the surface, of which about a twentieth is Coalition controlled and the rest is nobody. 10% of area is in the arctic regions and is mostly unnocupied.


So Armoured Units will be largely ineffective then?
Also, do you think it'd be better to take a Full Legion in, or just a Reduced Legion?
Full Legion
160,000 Infantry
6,400 Dropships
3,200 Venators
1,440 Imperator Cs
1,680 Victors
1,680 Antov IIIs
1,200 Tramenevs
4,000 Hammer IIs
2,400 Bastions
800 Grand Praetors
1,600 Watchmen
3,200 Locusts
Total: 187600

Reduced Legion
Literally half the Full Legion.


Full Legion, probably (though allied support may reduce the number of troops needed). The Industrial Coalition is initially fielding about:
  • 400,000 Infantry
  • 2000 Security drones
  • 150 D12A1 Main Battle Tank
  • 40 FZ-60A Ventus Aerospace Superiority Fighter
  • 100 V64B Majestic Dropship
  • 350 ML-495CI Aesir Powered Exoskeleton
  • 90 ML-495S Aesir Powered Exoskeleton
  • 350 Military Hoverbikes
  • 10 Military trains

With plans to increase that number by a factor of 10 in the next 10 years. Additionally, there will be units not listed there (bombers likely, also some Tachyon robotic or mechanized units).

Space units are not decided on, but expect them to be fairly lighter than typical Excidian fleets. We do, however, have 20 battlestations in place around the planet, and they are made by Stormwrath, so don't expect to clear us out top easily in space.

And yes, armored units may not be as practical as normal. In the Kiln, they will be useful provided they have excellent cooling systems, but in the tropical zones expect them to be very difficult to maneuver except in cities and in specific open locations.
Last edited by Excidium Planetis on Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ex-Ambassador (deceased): Evander Blackbourne
Ex-Ambassador: Cornelia Schultz, author of GA#355 and GA#368.
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Digital Network Defence is pretty meh
Tier 8, 7.5 nation, according to my index.Made of nomadic fleets.


News: None. Good, right?

User avatar
Tinfect
Senator
 
Posts: 4728
Founded: Jul 04, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Tinfect » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:29 am

Excidium Planetis wrote:Full Legion, probably (though allied support may reduce the number of troops needed). The Industrial Coalition is initially fielding about:
  • 400,000 Infantry
  • 2000 Security drones
  • 150 D12A1 Main Battle Tank
  • 40 FZ-60A Ventus Aerospace Superiority Fighter
  • 100 V64B Majestic Dropship
  • 350 ML-495CI Aesir Powered Exoskeleton
  • 90 ML-495S Aesir Powered Exoskeleton
  • 350 Military Hoverbikes
  • 10 Military trains

With plans to increase that number by a factor of 10 in the next 10 years. Additionally, there will be units not listed there (bombers likely, also some Tachyon robotic or mechanized units).


Good god, the Imperium could totally annihilate your Aerospace Forces with just a Tramenev Rush.
It's a good thing Saar is not a Strategist, and will probably focus on securing the existing Birrin Territories before actually directly engaging Tachyon Forces.

Then again, Imperial Armour will be nearly worthless save for the odd Hammer II, or Locust, and you have a huge advantage in Infantry numbers, even if ours are probably better equipped.

Excidium Planetis wrote:Space units are not decided on, but expect them to be fairly lighter than typical Excidian fleets. We do, however, have 20 battlestations in place around the planet, and they are made by Stormwrath, so don't expect to clear us out top easily in space.


oh jesus christ Stormwrathian Battlestations.
That'll delay deployment, for certain.

Though, it does give us an excuse to actually use the Imperator Cs, as we can't use them on the Planet, as Saar is going to try and preserve the ecosystem,

Excidium Planetis wrote:And yes, armored units may not be as practical as normal. In the Kiln, they will be useful provided they have excellent cooling systems, but in the tropical zones expect them to be very difficult to maneuver except in cities and in specific open locations.


Hm. That pretty much takes the Grand Praetor off the map, seeing as how it carries a full Fusion Reactor.
Bastion Formations are not quite out of the picture, though, so there is that.
Raslin Seretis, Imperial Diplomatic Envoy, Male
Tolarn Feren, Civil Oversight Representative, Male
Jasot Rehlan, Military Oversight Representative, Female


Bisexual, Transgender (She/Her), Native-American, and Actual CommunistTM.

Imperium Central News Network: Aeravahn occupy 1/5 of Exterior Territories, battered Third Fleet withdrawn from combat | Dejected Intelligence Operative enrolled in children's school, claims 'punishment for disobeying orders' | Experimental agricultural fungus accidentally released in New Kol, infects plant life, HLE teams deployed to remove infected plants | Indomitable Bastard #283
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
The Second Brotherhood of Planets
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 448
Founded: Jul 18, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Second Brotherhood of Planets » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:22 am

Brotherhood Green Ops has been woefully unhelpful in helping us figure out exactly what we might be dealing with.

However, I do hope that we can come to a peaceful and rational resolution for all this. Yeah right.

We usually come in peace, but Directive 11: Do Not Mess With Lower Tech Civilizations, is in the process of being violated. We are not pleased when Directive 11 is violated.

The question now is how do we resolve the plothole in which I show up because we've established that my nation is from a different universe and there are no inter-universal gates operational yet.
Horace Walpole: "The world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel."

Member of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!

NS Stats are mostly acknowledged here, but multiply NS pop by 5 to get State Approved total!

Amazing Advice, Bro!

Intergalactic Bulletin:  Alt Human Homeland rediscovered and reclaimed.  Locals 'uplifted' in response to paranormal activity.  Brotherhood delegation invited to mysterious assembly, Mmrnmhrm deployed. More to Follow...

User avatar
Excidium Planetis
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7483
Founded: May 01, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Excidium Planetis » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:55 am

The Second Brotherhood of Planets wrote:Brotherhood Green Ops has been woefully unhelpful in helping us figure out exactly what we might be dealing with.

However, I do hope that we can come to a peaceful and rational resolution for all this. Yeah right.

We usually come in peace, but Directive 11: Do Not Mess With Lower Tech Civilizations, is in the process of being violated. We are not pleased when Directive 11 is violated.

The question now is how do we resolve the plothole in which I show up because we've established that my nation is from a different universe and there are no inter-universal gates operational yet.


Given that Excidium Planetis is in the same universe Tinfect is in (at least, in my canon. I haven't found anything contradictory), and your ships entered Tinfect space some time ago, I think you already have ships in this universe.
Last edited by Excidium Planetis on Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ex-Ambassador (deceased): Evander Blackbourne
Ex-Ambassador: Cornelia Schultz, author of GA#355 and GA#368.
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Digital Network Defence is pretty meh
Tier 8, 7.5 nation, according to my index.Made of nomadic fleets.


News: None. Good, right?

User avatar
Tinfect
Senator
 
Posts: 4728
Founded: Jul 04, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Tinfect » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:50 pm

The Second Brotherhood of Planets wrote:We usually come in peace, but Directive 11: Do Not Mess With Lower Tech Civilizations, is in the process of being violated. We are not pleased when Directive 11 is violated.

The question now is how do we resolve the plothole in which I show up because we've established that my nation is from a different universe and there are no inter-universal gates operational yet.


Oh, hey, you guys again. Must be something of a change of pace to work with the Imperium after we tried to Genocide the Vaskkil.

On another note, Excidium, have you considered putting a GE&T Request for FT Mercenaries? It'd likely net you some measure of support.
Beyond just, uh, buying Cruisers off GE&T.
Raslin Seretis, Imperial Diplomatic Envoy, Male
Tolarn Feren, Civil Oversight Representative, Male
Jasot Rehlan, Military Oversight Representative, Female


Bisexual, Transgender (She/Her), Native-American, and Actual CommunistTM.

Imperium Central News Network: Aeravahn occupy 1/5 of Exterior Territories, battered Third Fleet withdrawn from combat | Dejected Intelligence Operative enrolled in children's school, claims 'punishment for disobeying orders' | Experimental agricultural fungus accidentally released in New Kol, infects plant life, HLE teams deployed to remove infected plants | Indomitable Bastard #283
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Excidium Planetis
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7483
Founded: May 01, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Excidium Planetis » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:17 pm

Tinfect wrote:
Excidium Planetis wrote:Full Legion, probably (though allied support may reduce the number of troops needed). The Industrial Coalition is initially fielding about:
  • 400,000 Infantry
  • 2000 Security drones
  • 150 D12A1 Main Battle Tank
  • 40 FZ-60A Ventus Aerospace Superiority Fighter
  • 100 V64B Majestic Dropship
  • 350 ML-495CI Aesir Powered Exoskeleton
  • 90 ML-495S Aesir Powered Exoskeleton
  • 350 Military Hoverbikes
  • 10 Military trains

With plans to increase that number by a factor of 10 in the next 10 years. Additionally, there will be units not listed there (bombers likely, also some Tachyon robotic or mechanized units).


Good god, the Imperium could totally annihilate your Aerospace Forces with just a Tramenev Rush.
It's a good thing Saar is not a Strategist, and will probably focus on securing the existing Birrin Territories before actually directly engaging Tachyon Forces.

Keep in mind we've been fighting propellor aircraft. The Ventus fighters have assured air superiority so far.

Anyways, our space forces can probably hold the planet long enough for reinforcements to arrive... And the Industrial Coalition has access to lots of civilian starfighters in Excidium Planetis.

Tinfect wrote:Then again, Imperial Armour will be nearly worthless save for the odd Hammer II, or Locust, and you have a huge advantage in Infantry numbers, even if ours are probably better equipped.

Remember when you said this:
Tinfect wrote:[
Excidium Planetis wrote: The police force is a private company, currently SecureShip Enterprises, who chose to spend several hundred billion dollars in contract money purchasing exosuits form Stormwrath's AE Celestia corporation.


Now, that alone is grounds for Diplomatic Intervention, a Private Police Force is not something we can abide, granted, it is certainly not Invasion worthy. On that note, however:
Holy fucking shit your Police Forces are equipped better than your Military Forces.
How could your government be so absolutely incompetent as to let that happen?


...yeah. The Industrial Coalition might be better equipped than the regular Excidian military, albeit with nowhere near the numbers.
Ex-Ambassador (deceased): Evander Blackbourne
Ex-Ambassador: Cornelia Schultz, author of GA#355 and GA#368.
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Digital Network Defence is pretty meh
Tier 8, 7.5 nation, according to my index.Made of nomadic fleets.


News: None. Good, right?

User avatar
The Second Brotherhood of Planets
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 448
Founded: Jul 18, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Second Brotherhood of Planets » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:37 pm

Excidium Planetis wrote:
The Second Brotherhood of Planets wrote:Brotherhood Green Ops has been woefully unhelpful in helping us figure out exactly what we might be dealing with.

However, I do hope that we can come to a peaceful and rational resolution for all this. Yeah right.

We usually come in peace, but Directive 11: Do Not Mess With Lower Tech Civilizations, is in the process of being violated. We are not pleased when Directive 11 is violated.

The question now is how do we resolve the plothole in which I show up because we've established that my nation is from a different universe and there are no inter-universal gates operational yet.


Given that Excidium Planetis is in the same universe Tinfect is in (at least, in my canon. I haven't found anything contradictory), and your ships entered Tinfect space some time ago, I think you already have ships in this universe.


Yes, but they are engaged with the Orz in an RP that still isn't resolved yet. >_>
Horace Walpole: "The world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel."

Member of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!

NS Stats are mostly acknowledged here, but multiply NS pop by 5 to get State Approved total!

Amazing Advice, Bro!

Intergalactic Bulletin:  Alt Human Homeland rediscovered and reclaimed.  Locals 'uplifted' in response to paranormal activity.  Brotherhood delegation invited to mysterious assembly, Mmrnmhrm deployed. More to Follow...

User avatar
Tinfect
Senator
 
Posts: 4728
Founded: Jul 04, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Tinfect » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:46 pm

Excidium Planetis wrote:Keep in mind we've been fighting propellor aircraft. The Ventus fighters have assured air superiority so far.


Imperial Aerial Superiority is practically assured then, Granted, since we can't rightly use our Strike Bombers, that means somewhat less.

Excidium Planetis wrote:Anyways, our space forces can probably hold the planet long enough for reinforcements to arrive... And the Industrial Coalition has access to lots of civilian starfighters in Excidium Planetis.


Oh, I have no doubt there is going to be some serious orbital combat going on, but Aeiouia and myself have been planning out how to take down those Stormwrathian Battlestations, and, assuming they are the Mare class sold through AE Celestia, we should have a workable plan.

It's not really your battleships that are worrying, unless you are bringing in Stormwrath Vessels, its the Fighters. We can afford to lose quite a large number of ours, but while the craft are designed to function in Space, their remote pilots have little-to-no experience doing so, as, until the battles with Acheronis during the invasion of New Singapore proved our Point Defense in dire need of upgrade, authorization to launch prior to Atmospheric engagement was quite rare.

This is, of course, assuming your forces know to stay away from the Veles Frigates and Arcadia Battleships.

Excidium Planetis wrote:Remember when you said this:
Tinfect wrote:Now, that alone is grounds for Diplomatic Intervention, a Private Police Force is not something we can abide, granted, it is certainly not Invasion worthy. On that note, however:
Holy fucking shit your Police Forces are equipped better than your Military Forces.
How could your government be so absolutely incompetent as to let that happen?


...yeah. The Industrial Coalition might be better equipped than the regular Excidian military, albeit with nowhere near the numbers.


Oh.
Yeah. I forgot about that. Your F-FT Allies actually make weapons and sell them to you.
That may complicate matters.

The Second Brotherhood of Planets wrote:Yes, but they are engaged with the Orz in an RP that still isn't resolved yet. >_>


Oh my god, I am so sorry. When the RP Died we resolved that off site, I completely forgot to tell you.
Last edited by Tinfect on Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Raslin Seretis, Imperial Diplomatic Envoy, Male
Tolarn Feren, Civil Oversight Representative, Male
Jasot Rehlan, Military Oversight Representative, Female


Bisexual, Transgender (She/Her), Native-American, and Actual CommunistTM.

Imperium Central News Network: Aeravahn occupy 1/5 of Exterior Territories, battered Third Fleet withdrawn from combat | Dejected Intelligence Operative enrolled in children's school, claims 'punishment for disobeying orders' | Experimental agricultural fungus accidentally released in New Kol, infects plant life, HLE teams deployed to remove infected plants | Indomitable Bastard #283
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Excidium Planetis
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7483
Founded: May 01, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Excidium Planetis » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:58 pm

Tinfect wrote:
Excidium Planetis wrote:Anyways, our space forces can probably hold the planet long enough for reinforcements to arrive... And the Industrial Coalition has access to lots of civilian starfighters in Excidium Planetis.


Oh, I have no doubt there is going to be some serious orbital combat going on, but Aeiouia and myself have been planning out how to take down those Stormwrathian Battlestations, and, assuming they are the Mare class sold through AE Celestia, we should have a workable plan.

Keep in mind we also have Tachyon, Alien Skies Mining, and Gizmos and Gadgets ships floating around, and a small fleet of purchased warships. Plus captured Birrin vessels, which are not really armed but still ours.

Tinfect wrote:It's not really your battleships that are worrying, unless you are bringing in Stormwrath Vessels, its the Fighters. We can afford to lose quite a large number of ours, but while the craft are designed to function in Space, their remote pilots have little-to-no experience doing so, as, until the battles with Acheronis during the invasion of New Singapore proved our Point Defense in dire need of upgrade, authorization to launch prior to Atmospheric engagement was quite rare.

This is, of course, assuming your forces know to stay away from the Veles Frigates and Arcadia Battleships.

Stormwrath doesn't sell full warships, and they probably won't loan us more considering a few of the last ones we borrowed got captured. But we will have quite a few warships and plentiful starfighters.

Tinfect wrote:
Excidium Planetis wrote:Remember when you said this:


...yeah. The Industrial Coalition might be better equipped than the regular Excidian military, albeit with nowhere near the numbers.


Oh.
Yeah. I forgot about that. Your F-FT Allies actually make weapons and sell them to you.
That may complicate matters.

Not only that, but look at the companies involved in the Coalition: Tachyon is the leading exosuit manufacturer and Perelandran Armaments is our military's main weapons supplier. Nucleon Energy Systems also manufactures antimatter...
Ex-Ambassador (deceased): Evander Blackbourne
Ex-Ambassador: Cornelia Schultz, author of GA#355 and GA#368.
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Digital Network Defence is pretty meh
Tier 8, 7.5 nation, according to my index.Made of nomadic fleets.


News: None. Good, right?

User avatar
Tinfect
Senator
 
Posts: 4728
Founded: Jul 04, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Tinfect » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:45 pm

Excidium Planetis wrote:Keep in mind we also have Tachyon, Alien Skies Mining, and Gizmos and Gadgets ships floating around, and a small fleet of purchased warships. Plus captured Birrin vessels, which are not really armed but still ours.


Yeah, that's pretty much what we are expecting.

Excidium Planetis wrote:Stormwrath doesn't sell full warships, and they probably won't loan us more considering a few of the last ones we borrowed got captured. But we will have quite a few warships and plentiful starfighters.


Again, if it comes down to a fight, I am fairly certain most Imperial Battleships outclass pretty much your entire fleet, except maybe the Scimitars, what with their Antiparticle Beams and all that. It is the Fighters we are worried about.

Excidium Planetis wrote:Not only that, but look at the companies involved in the Coalition: Tachyon is the leading exosuit manufacturer and Perelandran Armaments is our military's main weapons supplier. Nucleon Energy Systems also manufactures antimatter...


I never said this'd be an easy fight.
And you can totally expect to see early deployments of Infantry Support Locusts mixed in with conventional infantry.
Raslin Seretis, Imperial Diplomatic Envoy, Male
Tolarn Feren, Civil Oversight Representative, Male
Jasot Rehlan, Military Oversight Representative, Female


Bisexual, Transgender (She/Her), Native-American, and Actual CommunistTM.

Imperium Central News Network: Aeravahn occupy 1/5 of Exterior Territories, battered Third Fleet withdrawn from combat | Dejected Intelligence Operative enrolled in children's school, claims 'punishment for disobeying orders' | Experimental agricultural fungus accidentally released in New Kol, infects plant life, HLE teams deployed to remove infected plants | Indomitable Bastard #283
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Excidium Planetis
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7483
Founded: May 01, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Excidium Planetis » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:31 pm

Tinfect wrote:
Excidium Planetis wrote:Stormwrath doesn't sell full warships, and they probably won't loan us more considering a few of the last ones we borrowed got captured. But we will have quite a few warships and plentiful starfighters.


Again, if it comes down to a fight, I am fairly certain most Imperial Battleships outclass pretty much your entire fleet, except maybe the Scimitars, what with their Antiparticle Beams and all that. It is the Fighters we are worried about.

There won't be any Scimitars deployed, those are military vessels and not for sale (There will be a Crossbow Class Carrier, because older models are for sale).

Most of the warships deployed will be foreign vessels.

Tinfect wrote:
Excidium Planetis wrote:Not only that, but look at the companies involved in the Coalition: Tachyon is the leading exosuit manufacturer and Perelandran Armaments is our military's main weapons supplier. Nucleon Energy Systems also manufactures antimatter...


I never said this'd be an easy fight.
And you can totally expect to see early deployments of Infantry Support Locusts mixed in with conventional infantry.

That was actually a massive hint as to what you might see deployed by the Industrial Coalition forces...
Ex-Ambassador (deceased): Evander Blackbourne
Ex-Ambassador: Cornelia Schultz, author of GA#355 and GA#368.
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Digital Network Defence is pretty meh
Tier 8, 7.5 nation, according to my index.Made of nomadic fleets.


News: None. Good, right?

User avatar
The Second Brotherhood of Planets
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 448
Founded: Jul 18, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Second Brotherhood of Planets » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:38 pm

Tinfect wrote:
The Second Brotherhood of Planets wrote:Yes, but they are engaged with the Orz in an RP that still isn't resolved yet. >_>


Oh my god, I am so sorry. When the RP Died we resolved that off site, I completely forgot to tell you.


Finally!

So Bro Command really only had 2 objectives left:

1. The orz will Stay Away from us. Since the planet's been quarantined I assume that's a negative?

2. We have an embassy on Aeiouia and they have one on our capital world of Braxis that is off-screen. But we want to open negotiations with Tinfect immediately.. Ideally we can complete construction of the gate assembly so we don't have to fire the engineers for the long delay. We also wish to purchase an uninhabited system or a region of space for a trading post near the gate. We offer to give the Tinfect regime 3/4ths of the gate fees in exchange for unrestricted access.
Last edited by The Second Brotherhood of Planets on Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Horace Walpole: "The world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel."

Member of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!

NS Stats are mostly acknowledged here, but multiply NS pop by 5 to get State Approved total!

Amazing Advice, Bro!

Intergalactic Bulletin:  Alt Human Homeland rediscovered and reclaimed.  Locals 'uplifted' in response to paranormal activity.  Brotherhood delegation invited to mysterious assembly, Mmrnmhrm deployed. More to Follow...

User avatar
Tinfect
Senator
 
Posts: 4728
Founded: Jul 04, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Tinfect » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:23 pm

The Second Brotherhood of Planets wrote:The orz will Stay Away from us. Since the planet's been quarantined I assume that's a negative?


The Orz, as a part of the Nedbenic Collective, show up from time to time due to Imperial Subspace Experimentation. ICly, they hate that we've been basically breaking it these last 70 Years or so, and occasionally tear portals between their extradimensional space, and Truespace, they don't have any real reason to dislike you people other than your history with them, but incursions are rare.

OOCly, Orzic Nedbens is not all too active in NS-RP, so you'll be free from problems with the Orz and Company unless we are planning something.

The Second Brotherhood of Planets wrote:But we want to open negotiations with Tinfect immediately.. Ideally we can complete construction of the gate assembly so we don't have to fire the engineers for the long delay. We also wish to purchase an uninhabited system or a region of space for a trading post near the gate. We offer to give the Tinfect regime 3/4ths of the gate fees in exchange for unrestricted access.


We'll work that out through TGs,
Raslin Seretis, Imperial Diplomatic Envoy, Male
Tolarn Feren, Civil Oversight Representative, Male
Jasot Rehlan, Military Oversight Representative, Female


Bisexual, Transgender (She/Her), Native-American, and Actual CommunistTM.

Imperium Central News Network: Aeravahn occupy 1/5 of Exterior Territories, battered Third Fleet withdrawn from combat | Dejected Intelligence Operative enrolled in children's school, claims 'punishment for disobeying orders' | Experimental agricultural fungus accidentally released in New Kol, infects plant life, HLE teams deployed to remove infected plants | Indomitable Bastard #283
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Excidium Planetis
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7483
Founded: May 01, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Excidium Planetis » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:54 pm

The Second Brotherhood of Planets wrote:We also wish to purchase an uninhabited system or a region of space for a trading post near the gate. We offer to give the Tinfect regime 3/4ths of the gate fees in exchange for unrestricted access.


We technically have a planet in the Olber system, which we would be willing to sell you.
Last edited by Excidium Planetis on Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ex-Ambassador (deceased): Evander Blackbourne
Ex-Ambassador: Cornelia Schultz, author of GA#355 and GA#368.
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Digital Network Defence is pretty meh
Tier 8, 7.5 nation, according to my index.Made of nomadic fleets.


News: None. Good, right?

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23562
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:04 pm

I think you realize my interest in this RP, I naturally wish to defend the Birrin. We have previously discussed an idea somewhat similar to this via telegram.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
Excidium Planetis
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7483
Founded: May 01, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Excidium Planetis » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:08 pm

Allanea wrote:I think you realize my interest in this RP, I naturally wish to defend the Birrin. We have previously discussed an idea somewhat similar to this via telegram.


We have? I'm sorry, please refresh my memory, as I can't recall the conversation.

But anyways, you do not seem to have found the sign up instructions, or else I would have gotten a telegram from you with the application.
Ex-Ambassador (deceased): Evander Blackbourne
Ex-Ambassador: Cornelia Schultz, author of GA#355 and GA#368.
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Digital Network Defence is pretty meh
Tier 8, 7.5 nation, according to my index.Made of nomadic fleets.


News: None. Good, right?

User avatar
Aeiouia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 965
Founded: Jul 05, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeiouia » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:27 pm

Excidium Planetis wrote:We technically have a planet in the Olber system, which we would be willing to sell you.


A planet that is uninhabitable to humans, and is currently infested with a hive of insectoid space pirates.

We will probably just give the Brotherhood a habitable planet. Planets are not very valuable to us, so we could just give one away without selling it or anything. We will probably take care of this over PMs.
Last edited by Aeiouia on Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A nation of rather dim-witted giant space krakens with bizarre technologies (And problems with alcohol addiction)
Also, everything pre-2017 is non-canon to this nation. It has been completely re-written since then.

User avatar
Tinfect
Senator
 
Posts: 4728
Founded: Jul 04, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Tinfect » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:16 am

Aeiouia wrote:
Excidium Planetis wrote:We technically have a planet in the Olber system, which we would be willing to sell you.


A planet that is uninhabitable to humans, and is currently infested with a hive of insectoid space pirates.

We will probably just give the Brotherhood a habitable planet. Planets are not very valuable to us, so we could just give one away without selling it or anything. We will probably take care of this over PMs.


Would like to point out that the Imperium is currently in negotiations with the Brotherhood, and that somewhat more than simple planets are considerations.

Pls no sabatouge through sheer goodwill.
Raslin Seretis, Imperial Diplomatic Envoy, Male
Tolarn Feren, Civil Oversight Representative, Male
Jasot Rehlan, Military Oversight Representative, Female


Bisexual, Transgender (She/Her), Native-American, and Actual CommunistTM.

Imperium Central News Network: Aeravahn occupy 1/5 of Exterior Territories, battered Third Fleet withdrawn from combat | Dejected Intelligence Operative enrolled in children's school, claims 'punishment for disobeying orders' | Experimental agricultural fungus accidentally released in New Kol, infects plant life, HLE teams deployed to remove infected plants | Indomitable Bastard #283
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
The Second Brotherhood of Planets
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 448
Founded: Jul 18, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Second Brotherhood of Planets » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:39 am

Sorry, Excidium Planetis, but negotiations are in effect through TGs (aka Offscreen). I for one will stop threadjacking in 3... 2... 1... One more thing!

We'd like to note that if there aren't too many shots fired at us during this RP, you too might be able to take advantage of the Interuniversal Gate Network! Imagine all the new customers you'd reach!

At any rate:

Most of the warships deployed will be foreign vessels.


This should be good.

Plus captured Birrin vessels, which are not really armed but still ours.


Oooohh. Will we see false flags?
Horace Walpole: "The world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel."

Member of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!

NS Stats are mostly acknowledged here, but multiply NS pop by 5 to get State Approved total!

Amazing Advice, Bro!

Intergalactic Bulletin:  Alt Human Homeland rediscovered and reclaimed.  Locals 'uplifted' in response to paranormal activity.  Brotherhood delegation invited to mysterious assembly, Mmrnmhrm deployed. More to Follow...

User avatar
Tinfect
Senator
 
Posts: 4728
Founded: Jul 04, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Tinfect » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:48 pm

Excidium Planetis wrote:Industrial Coalition Forces:
[...]
The Ctan


FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
Image
Raslin Seretis, Imperial Diplomatic Envoy, Male
Tolarn Feren, Civil Oversight Representative, Male
Jasot Rehlan, Military Oversight Representative, Female


Bisexual, Transgender (She/Her), Native-American, and Actual CommunistTM.

Imperium Central News Network: Aeravahn occupy 1/5 of Exterior Territories, battered Third Fleet withdrawn from combat | Dejected Intelligence Operative enrolled in children's school, claims 'punishment for disobeying orders' | Experimental agricultural fungus accidentally released in New Kol, infects plant life, HLE teams deployed to remove infected plants | Indomitable Bastard #283
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
The Ctan
Minister
 
Posts: 2730
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Ctan » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:00 pm

I'm flattered. ;)
Last edited by The Ctan on Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If any should be slaves, it should be first those who desire it for themselves, and secondly those who desire it for others. When I hear anyone arguing for slavery I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally." ~ Abraham Lincoln
"The Necrons were amongst the first beings to come into existance, and have sworn that they will rule over the living." - Still surprisingly accurate!
"Be you anywhere from Progress Level 5 or 6 and barely space-competent, all the way up to the current record of PL-20 for beings like the C’Tan..." Lord General Superior Rai’a Sirisi, Xenohumanity
"Many races and faiths have considered themselves to be a threat to the Necrons, but their worlds and their cultures are now little more than interesting archaeology."

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annaterra, Drevazyk, Edenesque, Layarteb, Morrokko, Polish Prussian Commonwealth, South Raznakova, Yakistanie, Yegla Islands

Advertisement

Remove ads