NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:31 pm

Mars
As they charged toward Bane, Rocket's sword came down hard on the titan's right shoulder sending electricity coursing through his body. This caught Bane off guard and he stumbled and lost his babalnce. He pushed himself to his feet, looking quite angry.

"You die now!" Bane shouldn't angrily, pressing a button on his gear, sending venom surging through his veins as his muscles expanded and his eyes narrowed.

Mars frowned a bit. Now Bane was going to be even stronger, how was he supposed to beat him now. Suddenly though, his ears were filled with a voice that he quickly recognized as Kiris'. It was the same song that she has sung the first time they had met. The song filled him with courage and determination to defeat Bane. If he didn't Bane would hurt Kiris.

Mars' fists curled up a bit as he charged toward the hulking giant he was fighting. He slashed away at Bane with a furious energy, and managed to cut through the tube that was coursing venom through his body. Shocks were being sent through Bane's body and shouted he shouted out in pain as he struggled to stay on his feet.

Bane reached up and grabbed Rocket, throwing him back in rage. Rocket managed to stay on his feet though and it was clear that Bane had been weakened by Mars' attacks.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:03 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:"I know... But I wanted to greet the guests! Come on. I'm a snake woman... Marrying a man bred solely for the purpose of protecting the Earth. My closest friends happen to be an intergalactic space police officer, a cyborg and a mutant who are in love, all on a floating island in the middle of the Atlanic ocean. Tradition is long gone, and sense has taken a holiday. Besides. I never saw the point of that." She said and turned to the nervous Rainborn. "Wow. It's beautiful Ihra. Thank you so much. It doesn't have to be a surprise. We're not really doing things by the books here. If you're Etla's sister, then I'm more than certain we can be friends." She said and then finally submitted to Kylie. "Alright. Fine. I'll go."

Xander looked at the other guests and saw someone he hadn't seen in a long time. "Julie! Hey!" He said and flew over to the martian. "What's going on? I haven't seen you in a long time! I know you're probably super busy with Green Lantern stuff. I totally understand and I'm so happy you could make it! Thank you for coming! I was really hoping you'd show up! By the way, have you actually met Naja? I'm not sure if you both have been introduced. Either way. It's great to see you."

"Oh!" Ihra said, surprised that her gift was so well received. She then smiled widely. "Firends? That would be.... "cool"..." She replied, using the venacular of the world she was on. She felt she was using that word right, though it was used so liberally by these beings that she could probably be sure it would be correct. Then she noticed the bride leaving. "Make sure you don't leave it in the dark!" She added as a warning.

"Oh, I'm fine." The Marian replied. Now that Xander was close he might see the tired look the Martian had. "Yeah, I had to do some extra training and blow up a robot fleet before I got here. It was strangely fun, though it was draining." She moaned, then smiled. "Though, I couldn't miss your wedding for a world... Literally." She chuckled. "Don't worry... Kilawog is covering for me. He owes me after the Tribbles incident." She paused. "Oh yeah, I'd love to meet her. Us green people need to stick together."

Then she paused, "Oh, right, I forgot, the gift." She pulled out a small ball. "Records memories. Feel free to fill it with stuff." She smiled. "So how have you been?"

Illica Falki wrote:
Charmera wrote:*snip*

Vera held her arms out to show off her armor, "I think you're talking to the wrong person about fashion". When the door opens Vera steps out first "If you ask me though, I'd Say..." She stops herself, and points towards some broken equipment. "I Think he's here..." Vera looks back to Xyri "Be careful" she whispers "Grodd probably has something in case someone comes after him." Vera jumps up, and climbs along the ceiling to follow the trail of destruction to find Grodd.

Xyri followed her, not bothering to go with such an exotic method of travel, but instead she walked past things, pushing the odd table or equipment away. The Green being frowned as she heard a voice behind a half closed door at the far side of the lab, near the broken equipment. She saw Grodd inside, seemingly fiddling with some mechanical components. He turned to see the Green slime.

"Oh. You must be something one of the humans worked on..." He muttered, and then made a dismissive motion with his hand. "Shoo. There's nothing to eat here."

Xyri frowned. "I'm not an experiment here..." She paused. "At least... not anymore."

Grodd frowned, and then sighed. "I should have guessed. Well then, what are you? Some form of superhero? Judging from your poor fashion choice I suppose that must be the case."

Xyri sighed, annoyed. "Well thanks for that. This is the twelfth one. I suppose I can change." She frowned. "But first we'll have to stop you."

"Oh really? And how do you intend on doing that?" Grodd asked tauntingly, then his eyes widened. "Wait... Who's we?"
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:09 am

New Neros wrote:
"I've made my decision, Mir." Andreas spoke suddenly, startling the Daxamite. "Tell me more about these Mad Gods...I want to know everything." Mir slid up a bit and sat upright, feeling the cracks in his armor from Andreas, glancing up to the Eternal as well, the two silently confirming what had happened between them. "Where we'll eat, sleep, train, who we protect, beat up, and pay, all of that fun stuff." He continued, matching eyes with Mir now, the two staring hard at one another. "Because I'll join."

"Before all that. I have a more important question." Remarked Ashy. She moved in front of Mir, frowning with her arms crossed. "Where did you get that sword Mir?" She asked. This was quite the sticking point for Ashy. She had heard of the Necrosword, the Vokornians were good at foresight, and it didn't take much to see that the weapon would be quite the scary thing. Vokor himself had been said to have fought in single combat with one wielding the blade. She knew what it did and she didn't particularly like the idea of Mir being corrupted by anything (Apart from herself). "You do know what that thing does, correct?"
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:18 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:"Yeah, love'll do that to you. Though I've never gotten quite that far... I left before we could do that. Though I did kiss people I didn't love..." She sighed. "I'd suggest apologize first, then kiss if your planning on saying sorry. The order is very important if you don't want a black eye." She remarked with a chuckle.

"Anyway, You better do that as soon as this whole demon shit is over. You two are too stubborn not to be together it seems." She chuckled again, getting up. "Should we get back to training? I'm sure Myosai is waiting for us..."

" Glacia... The time will come when you'll find him. I sincerely hope you do." Hiroshi smiled gently, grasping her shoulder and squeezing it reaffirmingly. Glacia was a good person , and deserved love. Especially after all she's been through. He didn't think he could ever repay her for helping him, even if there was no guarantee Claudia would accept his apology, seeing her again would sate him if it came to that.

Hiroshi's mood darkened noticeably when she spoke of training. " What? So I can fail again? Five days of the hardest training regiment of my life and I fall short every time. For the life of me I can't ascend! Every time I try I hit that barrier and spend all my energy trying to push through it. I need help. The only other person who's achieved this form is..." The Hybrid paused for a moment, standing suddenly. It was obvious now!

" Oniyo! My uncle! He's achieved this form! He must know how to ascend!" He shouted triumphantly. If he coudk speak to Oniyo, he could get some insight on the form and find the key to breaking the barrier. " All I have to do is go get him... From hell..." Hiroshi slumped slightly as she realized the truth. There was no way to reach his uncle. Hell was on a lockdown and there wa snip way to get there without outside help.

" Have you made any gains at least?"

"Not to sound like a dispenser of chiches, but no pain no gain Hiro." Remarked Glacia. "There are many paths to power, but not one of them is pain free. Some merely require sacrifice over a longer time." She remarked. "Besides, at least you haven't had your arm and ribs broken by a Saiyan and a pink woman, as well as having the crap beaten out of you by them before hand." She joked.

"As for my progress, I'm doing very well. I'm surprised by the amount of power I could pull from these sessions." She paused. "Still, like you, I feel like I can do more. That there is something I'm not yet attaining."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:27 am

"Same thing. It wasn't me he was after. He was cutting and running and I tried to stop him. Bolt... Damn that's cool. That's really cool. Later Manifest." This was exciting. His first wedding! And it was a Superhero one. Which meant he wasn't the odd man out. He looked around and saw a new Guest arrive. She was a Green Lantern. He had gotten the Blue ring a few days ago, but decided not to wear it for the wedding. His blue ring was all but useless without a green one nearby, so he figured that it would be smart to introduce himself. He walked over to Julie after she finished talking with Xander. "Hi. I couldn't help but notice that you're a Green Lantern. I know there's a few others like Hal or John, but I haven't had the chance to meet up with them. I actually just got my Blue ring the other day. Unfortunately. The Blues are kinda in a state of... Bad. Like. Really bad. And I kinda needed a teacher... Mostly because the stupid thing doesn't work unless there's a green nearby."

"Memories? That's great! A few decades from now, I'll look back and remember all of this and laugh at how dumb I used to be. Thank you Julie. You look tired. Why don't you go get a snack and relax? Trust me. We've got enough firepower here to take Galactus down. Take a few minutes for yourself, okay? Saving the universe is an exhausting, thankless job. Hopefully during these next couple of months, we can help ease that burden a bit. Provided more cosmic bullshit doesn't happen. Am I right?" He asked with a grin knowing that his statement had at least some truth to it. Earth was a prime target for whatever cosmic nonsense the universe had planned. "Looks to me like you got a looker. I'll leave you two alone." He said and flew away when he saw Otis eyeing her.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:50 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:"Same thing. It wasn't me he was after. He was cutting and running and I tried to stop him. Bolt... Damn that's cool. That's really cool. Later Manifest." This was exciting. His first wedding! And it was a Superhero one. Which meant he wasn't the odd man out. He looked around and saw a new Guest arrive. She was a Green Lantern. He had gotten the Blue ring a few days ago, but decided not to wear it for the wedding. His blue ring was all but useless without a green one nearby, so he figured that it would be smart to introduce himself. He walked over to Julie after she finished talking with Xander. "Hi. I couldn't help but notice that you're a Green Lantern. I know there's a few others like Hal or John, but I haven't had the chance to meet up with them. I actually just got my Blue ring the other day. Unfortunately. The Blues are kinda in a state of... Bad. Like. Really bad. And I kinda needed a teacher... Mostly because the stupid thing doesn't work unless there's a green nearby."

"Memories? That's great! A few decades from now, I'll look back and remember all of this and laugh at how dumb I used to be. Thank you Julie. You look tired. Why don't you go get a snack and relax? Trust me. We've got enough firepower here to take Galactus down. Take a few minutes for yourself, okay? Saving the universe is an exhausting, thankless job. Hopefully during these next couple of months, we can help ease that burden a bit. Provided more cosmic bullshit doesn't happen. Am I right?" He asked with a grin knowing that his statement had at least some truth to it. Earth was a prime target for whatever cosmic nonsense the universe had planned. "Looks to me like you got a looker. I'll leave you two alone." He said and flew away when he saw Otis eyeing her.

"A snack would be nice." She remarked, with a small smile. "No rest for the wicked Xander. And it may be thankless and exhausting, but I love it." She remarked. "And just don't do too well with your new group, I don't want to be out of a job or anything." She joked. Then she noticed Otis coming towards her. She used her ring to grab herself a snack and listened to the Inhuman's opening lines "Hey, You were at Asgard. You were pretty cool." She remarked. "You're a blue? Well that should be useful. And I should be able to help you with the whole ring thing, teaching you the ropes and helping you reach your full potential with the whole Blue-Green Combo thing."

"So. Tell me more about you, young padawan." She joked. "A name would be a good start."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:25 am

Charmera wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:"Same thing. It wasn't me he was after. He was cutting and running and I tried to stop him. Bolt... Damn that's cool. That's really cool. Later Manifest." This was exciting. His first wedding! And it was a Superhero one. Which meant he wasn't the odd man out. He looked around and saw a new Guest arrive. She was a Green Lantern. He had gotten the Blue ring a few days ago, but decided not to wear it for the wedding. His blue ring was all but useless without a green one nearby, so he figured that it would be smart to introduce himself. He walked over to Julie after she finished talking with Xander. "Hi. I couldn't help but notice that you're a Green Lantern. I know there's a few others like Hal or John, but I haven't had the chance to meet up with them. I actually just got my Blue ring the other day. Unfortunately. The Blues are kinda in a state of... Bad. Like. Really bad. And I kinda needed a teacher... Mostly because the stupid thing doesn't work unless there's a green nearby."

"A snack would be nice." She remarked, with a small smile. "No rest for the wicked Xander. And it may be thankless and exhausting, but I love it." She remarked. "And just don't do too well with your new group, I don't want to be out of a job or anything." She joked. Then she noticed Otis coming towards her. She used her ring to grab herself a snack and listened to the Inhuman's opening lines "Hey, You were at Asgard. You were pretty cool." She remarked. "You're a blue? Well that should be useful. And I should be able to help you with the whole ring thing, teaching you the ropes and helping you reach your full potential with the whole Blue-Green Combo thing."

"So. Tell me more about you, young padawan." She joked. "A name would be a good start."

"I was! I got slime in places I didn't even know I had." He laughed a bit. "And thank you. Now I remember you from Asgard! Took a second. It's been a hectic week for me..." He didn't want to comment on some of the stuff he heard. He wasn't even sure anyone would believe him if he did say something. "Oh, right! You can call me either Bolt or Otis. Whichever is easier for you. Bolt is my Inhuman name. Otis is my old one, but people are more familiar with it." He explained and laughed when he caught the Star Wars reference. "I didn't know you watched Star Wars! Can't wait for the new one. Anyways, thanks. The blues are not in good shape... It was... Unsettling. And that's coming from me!"

"Hey Manifest. Doing pretty good if I do say so myself. Started a country and I am now getting married. So I've been keeping busy in the downtime." He said and understood why Fury and Hill couldn't make it. "Fine by me. They have busy jobs. Can't expect everyone to make it with the universe being the way it is. By the way. How's SHIELD been holding up? I hope they're not too antsy about their Kryptonian neighbors. And Kree... And Skrull..." He said. On paper it didn't sound nearly as good as it actually was. "They're good people. It's not like they're in any position to invade anyways. Earth is stronger than ever and they're crippled."

Back on Asgard

"Ow..." He muttered as he stood up. "I swear... Can I go one day without physical trauma? Vinatos is smug enough as it is. I don't need another lecture from him. Though the background music is awesome. Dunno how you're doing it Katie, but keep it up! Also. Lightning is like... My go to ranged attack... IDEA! Katie! This is going to be even dumber than my last one. But hear me out. I'm gonna run full speed into the electric slime. You absorb the electricity it's putting off and then we'll vent it into the sky nice and safe!" He wasted no time and shot towards the massive slime beast at nearly the speed of sound, and at the last second jumped and braced himself in the cannonball position for impact. "This is the best and worst idea I've ever had! I'm gonna need a shower!"
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:25 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:"Hey Manifest. Doing pretty good if I do say so myself. Started a country and I am now getting married. So I've been keeping busy in the downtime." He said and understood why Fury and Hill couldn't make it. "Fine by me. They have busy jobs. Can't expect everyone to make it with the universe being the way it is. By the way. How's SHIELD been holding up? I hope they're not too antsy about their Kryptonian neighbors. And Kree... And Skrull..." He said. On paper it didn't sound nearly as good as it actually was. "They're good people. It's not like they're in any position to invade anyways. Earth is stronger than ever and they're crippled."

Manifest paused for a moment, then sighed. "Praetoria is... Interesting, to say the least. Fury isn't a fan, Hill is waiting to see. Either way, on my way here, I was authorized to give you this." He pulled a small drive out of his pocket. It was labelled S.W.O.R.D. At the same time, he summoned a small device in his hand and tapped a button on its top. "SHIELD is only half of the battle." He said seriously. "It's occupied protecting the Earth from itself. But before you came along, who protected us from the outside? The League did its part, but SWORD did the rest. It's a top secret subdivision of SHIELD dedicated to protecting Humanity, and as of the Builders' War, life in general from malevolent forces. I've only been authorized to give you and Naja this information. We're currently in a sound-obfuscating bubble designed by SWORD, so nobody else at the wedding can discern what we're saying, no matter how good their hearing. Basically, this drive will give you a briefing about everything you need to know about SWORD, considering just how powerful you and your people are going to be. Furthermore, it includes a program that will allow you to send in a date and a time whenever you need a meeting with myself and Commander Brand, head of SWORD. Look, I'm sorry for bringing work here to the party, but this is top priority information. Take a look as soon as you can, and Brand told me she wants a meeting as soon as possible. Any questions? And don't worry, this isn't my wedding gift." He chuckled.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:07 pm

Dark God Saga
Part Fifteen: Last Stand Of The Unholy Trinity

With a single screech of Rage, One shot forward with deadly intent, the Sword of Destruction materializing in his hand as his sword connected with a sword that appeared in Satera's hand, this fabeled blade revealed to be the Primordial Sword of Creation & Destruction, the very Sword that the Primordials used to create the Masaki Galaxy, and thus, this weapon could destroy the entirety of the Masaki Galaxy, but it could only be used by a Primordial and could not be used by those who didn't obtain the blessing of a Primordial. As the two swords connected, it generated a shockwave that caused the ice around the two opponents to simply shatter like glass beneath them, with One glaring at Satera with an evil smirk on his face, while Satera had an expression of grim determination on his face "You may think that you are all-powerful, but I don't believe you whatsoever, you are going to die here, along with this trash that you call the Army of Light!" The two combatants brought their fists up, which came crashing into each other, generating a blinding light that caused all who stared into the light to turn away from it.

As the two gods continued to clash against each other, the only thing that could be seen in their wake was only a flash of lighting wherever they clashed against one another, their energy became so evenly matched the neither could overpower each other, but even if One thought that this was the limit of Satera's power, he couldn't be even more wrong, Satera was holding back a large portion of his energy, and when One would go all-out, Satera would then call upon every ounce of his energy and show One that he was insignificant, his presence was enough to cause people to bow before him in recognition, but One defied this Divine Aura, he was not going to let the prophecy that the fates supposedly lied out for them, while the real prophecy predicted that the Gods of Darkness were to fall on this very day "I'm surprised that you could stand up to my power for this long, you must feel really proud of yourself huh?" Satera taunted, holding back a laugh, if he was going to have fun fighting One, then he might as well force his enemy to go into his full power. This actually worked, One's emotions were so clouded by darkness that his rage was at it's boiling point "Such a shame that you won't be living to see the demise of your brothers!" Satera's energy suddenly shot up to a level that caused One's eyes to widen, this was enough for Satera to transfer the power of the Omega Force to his fist, said fist beginning to glow bright red, he then sent his fist forward, and just like the Void cutting Alastir in half, Satera's attack removed One's upper body from his lower body.

The amount of pain that One felt from this attack was unimaginable, he was screaming ancient curses at Satera as his body crashed to the ground, but he wasn't dead yet. "You..." One's body disappeared in it's entirety, turning into nothing but a mass of black liquid "You are going to pay with your life for that offense!" As soon as he said this, a large black portal opened up from behind the black liquid, rapidly expanding into a titanic-sized portal that contained an entity of substantial size, which even rivaled Two's Titan Form "I will show you no more mercy, I am going to make you submit to my full power!" With an angry roar, an entity of pure darkness emerged from the black hole, his only distinctions being blood red eyes that glared at Satera, who stood there with a frown on his face, causing One to gurgle with laughter "You are afraid, are you not, to deal with my full power?!" One said with a low growl, a sea of tendrils shooting towards Satera "You will be given a death so great that your predecessors shall feel every strike, every movement of your broken body!"

To One's surprise, the Tendrils stopped only mere inches from Satera's body, whose eyes began to glow golden once more, his power beginning to rapidly shoot up into the heavens "I see that you are no longer holding back..." Satera's eyes turned from Gold to red, a scaly sphere of white beginning to envelop his body "Now I can show you how outclassed you are." Satera hissed, his voice mimicking the same amount of venomous intent that Alastir had. The battlefield seemed to fall silent, a massive amount of energy was being gathered and it was rotating rapidly around the scaly sphere "I am going to end your pitiful existence, anyone who threatens my home is courting the herald of death, ready yourself One, for I am the Grim Reaper, he who shall reap your darkened and damned soul!" The sphere suddenly expanded into the size of One's Titan Form, before it shattered into a million pieces, a blinding light causing One to turn his head away in shock, this energy was overwhelming, something that he never expected in his life! And then, there was only a flash of light he could see before One found himself lying on the ground, multiple dark limbs being dismembered in a moment.

"Wh-WHAT?!" One shouted in utter shock, his eyes wide open as he saw a titanic White Dragon floating elegantly above him, a energy of such divine proportions that even One felt intimidated by, and this was for good reason, One was now actually beginning to feel fear! This was something that no one, not even him had prepared for. With his limbs regenerated fully, One's dark avatar shot up from the ground and glared up at Satera in his dragon form "This is impossible, how can someone actually have that much power within them? This can't be right... Is he truly more powerful than me?" One's eyes suddenly squinted in denial of such power "No..." The Dark Avatar's fist clenched up in rage, large tendrils began to form from behind his back "NO!!!!" One screamed, his tendrils grabbing hold of the Titan sized Two and Three before the tendrils quite literally absorbed the essence of the two remaining members of the Unholy Trinity, the two began to struggle in desperation, but they could not resist the superior power of One, the founding member of the Trinity "I will not be defeated by someone inferior to the powers of darkness!" One's voice boomed in anger, his power skyrocketing once more, even to such a level that he could have rivaled Satera's power, but his energy was already beginning to decrease at a rapid rate, as Two and Three were denying the fusion of the three, this was not planned by the three, it was an impulse that One acted upon "I'm going to destroy you if it is the last thing I do!" One snarled in anger shooting off towards Satera and clashing with him once more.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:23 pm

Charmera wrote:-snip

The Mad City Saga
Mad Gods Assemble

The cabin of the plane was deathly quiet, with Andreas snidely looking from Ashy to Mir, sitting in between them, as the Vokornian pressed the Daxamite for answers. Mir stared at Ashy intently, and the Vokornian didn't shy away from the gaze either, intent on finding out just why he had that fearsome, yet corrupting blade in his possession. Finally, Mir relented, and looked away from Ashy. "I woke up with this sword after the Ragnarok War." He finally admitted, "It attached to me when Mad Max began his fight with Darkstar, at least, I believe that's what happened. The blade was bonded to me to escape the destruction of Madworld."

"But..." He continued, his eyes growing fierce, "I've seen what the blade can do. I've felt what it's capable of. I was right next to Otto when it's previous owner, Nul Tyranis, suck it's putrid razor into his chest - I watched All-Black kill my best friend, and in the furious battle that resulted from it, I felt this blade tear at my very essence. Otto doped me up on some Sentry Serum in order to keep up with this weapon before he passed, and I did keep up, but it wore off over time. I was dead for sure, but then Max returned. He ripped the blade from Nul and killed him with it - I blacked out right after."

"There's something different in me, though, Ashy." Mir further explained, "I can sorta...Control it, you know? First I thought it was my armor, but I can feel it trying to dig into my mind regardless, yet my thoughts seem to stop it and keep it in line. I want to use this blade for good." He admitted to both Ashy and Andreas, the look of concern on the Vokornian telling her displeasure at the idea, but the barely contained laughter of the Eternal showing a different viewpoint.

"Ahahaha," Andreas chuckled, "What I saw out there was fuckin' terrifying, Mir. You want to control that shadow beast, be my guest, but I'm not going to be around whenever it gets loose. Believe me, I want to be a few solar systems away." He admitted, not shying away from admitting his fear of All-Black the Necrosword. "But...maybe that's why I came, who knows. I want to see what you got, Mir, see just how far I can go with you and that world-slicer." Andreas admitted, a sickly grin on his face, Mir's own lips smiling just a tad, looking from Andreas for a moment, but returning to their stoic features as he returned to Ashy's gaze.

Mad City

Just as the final trio were making their way back to Mad City, new faces were arriving as Mir predicted. So far, the second in command for the organization would informally be Van Zant, as Mir seemed to trust him the most with details on what he wants done and the future goals of the Mad Gods. To begin, Van discussed the team with the two other members, Alan Gabriel and Bree, both of whom seemed rather fond of the idea, despite their reservations. Alan was naturally suspicious due to his upbringing as a mutant sorcerer - fears of being used and abused from an early age left him without major allies or friendships, but even with their short contact, Van felt like he was making some progress.

Bree, on the other hand, was harder to get an precise answer out of from Van Zant's point. He could collect that the girl was Kryptonian and from Kandor, and that she was naturally born into a warrior family and thus had immense physical powers compared to her countrymen, but the concept of a team seemed almost lost to her. She was used to fighting alone, being given an order and then doing it by herself. Working with others amounted to training their own individual powers against one another in what Bree affectionately called "wrasslin", and Van sought a way to remedy that by having her open up more. To that end, he was less successful, and simply waited for Mir to return with new instructions.

Before he could, however, a new prospect arrived in the Mad City - Van alerted to his arrival by some alarm going off in Mir's throne room. Curious, the Strontian pressed the button for the alarm in hopes that it would turn the annoying sound off, but instead, he found himself whisked away from the Central Cathedral and directly where this new member had entered. Confused, Van looked around wildly, before a masculine voice called to him. "Hey there - I'm sorta lost, can you help me?" From behind Van, a tall and simply shredded man appeared, offering a handshake to mediate hostility.

"...Lost?" Van asked in response, grasping the man's hand and squeezing decently hard in order to assert dominance over this mountain of meat and muscle, "You're lost somewhere in the Himalayas, managed to stumble upon a fortress-city, while speaking some Midwestern English accent, and looking like a gym model?" He further said, trying to confirm this likely tale, only to remember that Mir was gathering more supporters for the team. Sighing, he mentally kicked himself for being so belligerent right off the bat. "Well, uh, that must mean you're looking to join up with some particular organization, right?"

"More or less." The man responded, looking at his surroundings, "My name is Victor Vaughn, by the way. I used to work for SHIELD as a superpowered free contractor, but I got an alert sent to me to meet with someone at this location." Victor further explained, "The alert told me to meet with someone named Mir - And the communicator happened to be from an old friend of mine. Maxwell Morningstar, heard of him?"

Van Zant nodded at the explanation, sounding believable to him with everything that was going on at the time. "Well, you're in the right place by the look of it. I'm Van Zant, by the way. That guy you're looking for - Mir - he's off gathering others together for his project. Did that communication give you any specifics or did it just tell you to come?"

"Just to come, and that Maxwell Morningstar had passed away. Simply put, I'm here to join whatever project Mir's trying to accomplish as a favor to Maxwell. He's saved my life a few times and I owe it to him, but that doesn't mean I'm doing it just for him. I need a change of pace and want something more out of being some paid government vigilante, you know? I want to be someone, part of a team, not some replaceable number and cog in SHIELD's well-oiled machine." Victor explained, detailing more about his purpose here. "Maybe I just want some friends to hang out with, who knows, I'm here now and that's all that should matter. Nice to meet you, Van, I hope we can work together in the future." He finished, extending his hand once more, now a symbol of budding friendship.

Van Zant smiled warmly at Victor, "You took the words right out of my mouth." He grabbed onto Victor's hand and squeezed, "I wanted the same de-" Van began, but suddenly stopped at Victor's grip actually began to hurt him. Van gave a sly smirk, realizing the Adonis was getting pay back for Van's rough squeeze before hand. They both looked at eachother with matching expressions, each one putting more and more strength into their hand shake, the ground cracking beneath them as both refused to yield. More than just friendship was established, rivalry, too. "Not bad, meat head. I'm confident that I can break your hand, but the force you're putting out says otherwise."

Victor nodded with a smile, "Confidence has nothing to do with it." He declared, giving Van a hearty laugh.

"For people like me..." Van began, more power and energy swelling from within him, "Confidence is everything." Before he unleashed the full torrent of his power against Victor in order to win their petty strength contest, a feminine voice loudly cleared her throat some distance from the two. They both turned, relaxing their grips, and gazing at the origin of the sound. A pretty, brown haired woman stood just a few meters away, a red-headed friend of some sort at her side.

"Done seeing who has the bigger dick?" The red head popped off, her temper fiery and without pause, Van and Victor quickly pulling their hand away at the comment. "That's what I thought." She further said, putting both men down.

"Excuse my friend, please." The brown haired woman said quietly, dainty in her delivery, Van and Victor both finding her adorably cute yet...A bit stoic and unnerving. "I'm Johanna, and this is my friend, Kat. We both have business here with Mir, and looked for where the most action was going on." She looked from Van to Victor with her soft eyes, noticing that they were giving her a certain look, not one of lust, but of wonder. They were trying to figure out what sort of powers she had, and the girl realized they too were apart of the team she and Kat wanted to join. She sighed, unfolding a large pair of wings from her shoulder blades. "Since you want to know..." She began, but was interrupted by Kat.

"Yeah, my girl's an angel, what of it." The red head quickly interjected, "Me? Ohoho, yeah, right, I must be her demon or some shit, right, no. I'm from the hellish world of Apokolips, I've seen some shit that would make demons scream. I went through that kind of shit...Until I wound up on Earth. I was some deranged, superpowered psycho for a time, but eventually I toned it down, and Johanna's been helping me through that kinda stuff." Kat quickly explained, her vulgarity a bit shocking, but the heat and power emanating from her body both massive and almost unreal. "I've got strength and speed for days and the ability to generate fire hotter than the pits on Apokolips."

"Well, nice to meet both of you, then." Van said slowly, "I'm Van Zant - " Before continuing his explanation of himself and his own powers, the center of Mad City's dome began to open, signalling that Mir had returned, cutting their introductions short. "It looks like Mir's returned, though. We can get acquainted on the way, but we need to go see what he's doing and go from there. With all of us here, I think he has enough people for his team."

"And what do you suppose this team is called?" Kat asked harshly, Van turning away from her and answering,

"The Mad Gods."
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:15 pm

Where Dragons Rule
Reckoning Part 2 - The Fall of Darkseid

God? That used to mean something. Gods were meant to be feared, to be loved, to be revered. They were a constant in the constantly shifting tides of change in the Universe. Gods stood above the masses and inspired them to warfare, beckoned them to peace, defeated the unbeatable, and stopped the unstoppable. To a mere mortal, death was guaranteed, life was short and grim, and Evil was awesome in its power. It was not so, to a God. To us, death was laughable and life was long and brilliant. The only similarity, then, would be Evil. For mortals, Evil is an all-encompassing concept. For Gods, Evil has a name. Or had, I suppose. Before we were slaughtered.
-Unknown survivor of the New Gods massacre

"Pull back your forces, Annihilus." Manifest appeared as suddenly as he had vanished, staring into the explosion that murdered the leadership of the New Gods. "Your usefulness has passed. Now watch in awe as your better destroys that which you could not even dream of touching." Annihilus chose to remain silent. A brief moment passed as the two of them watched the dust that was once the Highfather fall into oblivion. Manifest turned and walked away, dispelling a small portable teleporter that he had summoned to his side to escape the explosion.

Darkseid stared into explosion. Surely, Highfather's life would not be ended so... briefly? Nay, only one could possibly have the power to destroy his ancient foe, only one would be the one to slay Izaya of the New Gods, only Darkseid could... And yet. As the cosmic dust settled, all that remained was a single orb of red energy in the centre of what was once the war room of his alliance.

A moment.

Another.

Rage.

Uxas of Apokolips felt fury coursing through his veins as he turned towards the Manifest Blade. It wasn't hard to find, after all, if you were looking for it- Its power beat like a heart, pulses of raw energy that could be felt throughout the Universe. The stronger it got, the stronger the pulses- The foolish warrior of the Dragons that wielded it would not be able to hide from his Reckoning.

The 'foolish warrior' walked out of the airlock on Annihilus' ship, his eyes glowing red and a smirk on his lips. Darkseid believed himself unbeatable, believed his power insurmountable. Well, Charles Crawler of Earth had seen the insurmountable before and had driven a blade through its chest. He was the Master of the Throne, the Wielder of the Manifest Blade, and the most powerful mortal that ever lived. Darkseid expected him to hide, but he knew he had nothing to fear. If anything, Darkseid was the one that should be afraid.

The two warriors stood before each other in space, each waiting for the other to make the first move. Darkseid's red eyes, glowing with the power of Omega, stared daggers into the calm, crimson eyes of Manifest. Underneath the dark blue armour of the God, every muscle was tensed, and beneath the midnight black suit of the Man, the same could be said. Manifest suddenly smiled. "Turn around, fool."

Darkseid, instead of turning, shot himself upwards. Nevertheless, he was clipped by the redesigned Sun-Eater, a weapon potent enough to flatten a Galaxy transformed into a single ray. The shot disappointed an instant later as Darkseid used his Omega Beams to obliterate the weapon. "Did you really think-" He was cut off when a powerful missile struck his jaw, throwing him backwards. Three more quickly followed.

"Tell me, Darkseid." Manifest called out, amplifying his voice with a small device in his helmet. "Have you ever truly felt pain before? Each of these weapons is designed around the base model of the Mega-Rod you gave your warrior Barda, and then amplified a hundred times over. Her torture revealed many secrets of Apokolips, you see- Secrets I plan to share with you before this battle ends."

Darkseid scowled, recovering and using his Omega Beams to destroy any more attacks of that kind. "Earth always produces so many nuisances." He scowled, sending the Omega Beam towards his foe. "Die, mosquito."

The Infinite was quickly drawn, blocking the force of the Beams. Regardless of the Blade's resilience, the impact still forced Manifest backwards. When the attack ceased, he scowled and raised his arm, summoning several Kusar blades. "These swords pierced the skin of the likes of Superman. Die, New God." He launched them forward, summoning the mythological Flashing Blade to his right hand to match the Infinite in his left and following them with zeal.

Darkseid scoffed, using the Beam to destroy the blades but missing one. It screamed past his arm at an impossible speed, cutting his skin. Darkseid scowled, matching the sword strikes of Infinite and the Flashing Blade with his armoured gauntlets. The two continued to fight like this for many hours, impossibly powerful weapons matched by Darkseid's equally powerful abilities. All the while, Annihilus and his armies watched from a safe distance. It wasn't long before the scale of the fight reached them, however, and destroyed several scout ships, forcing them to retreat farther away. This happened again and again as the strength of Manifest's weapons continued to scale upwards. Eventually, Annihilus was not able to make out the two figures behind the clouds of smoke and flashes of light.

All of a sudden, they stopped. No more explosions that could be seen halfway across the Galaxy, no more shockwaves rippling the metal of the Annihilation Wave flagship. A single scout ship was cautiously sent forward to investigate. In the centre of the battlefield, it found an astonishing sight- On the left, Manifest stood, as though untouched, his swords ready in his hands and his eyes narrowed. On the other, Darkseid crossed his arms, scowling, but unharmed.

How is this possible? Manifest stared at his foe. He should've fallen. Darkseid does not have this strength! Suddenly, he laughed. "I do not know how you strengthened yourself so, Uxas of the New Gods, nor do I truly care. My weapon is ready." He summoned to his hand a small, featureless orb. Around it, dozens of missiles and blades manifested themselves before the entire collection launched itself at Darkseid. The Omega Beam destroyed most of them, to the point where the weapons alone would've done nothing, but the sphere... The sphere was always protected. It finally collided with Darkseid's chest, activating.

Just before exploding into a flash of light, Darkseid saw a small logo on the top of the sphere.

"Stein Industries"

Manifest stood silently, alone victorious. Beneath his armour, he was bleeding and bruised, but nevertheless, a smile was on his face. He approached the pulsing reddish black orb in front of him. "The Firestorm Matrix, Darkseid. See, I wondered for so long how I could defeat you without killing you. That would throw everything off. Then, I remembered- Once, the Justice League was trapped in a Firestorm Matrix. I tracked down Stein's old company and broke into his tech. The old dodger tried to fight me off, but even with his powers he and the boy were no match for me."

He breathed deeply and slowly began summoning an incredibly complex mechanism around the sphere. "See, normally the Firestorm Matrix can only be activated when two minds are locked together. That's how I took down Highfather and the rest. With you, though, I whipped up something real special. See, everything in the Universe is made up of atoms. So, why can't atoms be put into the Firestorm Matrix? They're not alive. But the microverses inside them are. That's the beautiful irony in your prison, Darkseid. Every wall of your specially designed cell is you. Trillions of miniature Universes, nearly unlimited number of minds for you to fight for control with. I know you can hear me- But it won't be long before all of those little minds come up and fight for supremacy. The icing on the cake is this fancy piece of tech I've been working on since I figured that out. It quantum locks the Matrix in the state it's currently in. Sure, one day you'll be able to triumph over all those different minds. Then, one day, you'll be able to overcome the quantum lock. But the way it's designed, that will free every single one of those poor saps inside your brain, and before you know it, I'll be back and locking you up again before you have a chance to look around of your own free will." Manifest dispelled his helmet, not even bothering to pretend to breathe. He hadn't needed to since ingesting the Dragon blood in the Throne, so many years ago. The perks of immortality. His Cheshire grin was wide, and his eyes glowed crimson with glee.

"Apokolips is dead.
New Genesis is dead.
The New Gods are dead.
And I am the one that killed them.
I am the one that killed Darkseid."
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:45 pm

Dark God Saga
Part Sixteen: One's Last Stand
Or The Downfall Of Darkness

"Wh-WHAT?!" One shouted in utter shock, his eyes wide open as he saw a titanic White Dragon floating elegantly above him, a energy of such divine proportions that even One felt intimidated by, and this was for good reason, One was now actually beginning to feel fear! This was something that no one, not even him had prepared for. With his limbs regenerated fully, One's dark avatar shot up from the ground and glared up at Satera in his dragon form "This is impossible, how can someone actually have that much power within them? This can't be right... Is he truly more powerful than me?" One's eyes suddenly squinted in denial of such power "No..." The Dark Avatar's fist clenched up in rage, large tendrils began to form from behind his back "NO!!!!" One screamed, his tendrils grabbing hold of the Titan sized Two and Three before the tendrils quite literally absorbed the essence of the two remaining members of the Unholy Trinity, the two began to struggle in desperation, but they could not resist the superior power of One, the founding member of the Trinity "I will not be defeated by someone inferior to the powers of darkness!" One's voice boomed in anger, his power skyrocketing once more, even to such a level that he could have rivaled Satera's power, but his energy was already beginning to decrease at a rapid rate, as Two and Three were denying the fusion of the three, this was not planned by the three, it was an impulse that One acted upon "I'm going to destroy you if it is the last thing I do!" One snarled in anger shooting off towards Satera and clashing with him once more.

One delivered a powerful, darkness-filled punch that actually sent Satera crashing down the ground, with only minor scrapes, Inwardly Satera was smiling, he knew that One was now at his last reserves of power, the Army of Darkness having been reduced to only the leading force behind it's existence, One was the last enemy of darkness that stood between Satera and the Golden Age of the Masaki Galaxy, and it was inevitable that One was soon to fall by the Light's hand, as was the fate of darkness, to be eclipsed by the overwhelming force of the Light, any deviation from this was only a temporary victory for Darkness, Light was always destined to rebound and put an end to the darkness once and for all. Satera turned, and to his relatively minor surprise, One was baring down on him at extremely fast speeds, but he watched as a hue of blue energy formed in front of him, Asumar's complete armor construct, which delivered a powerful punch to the Dark Avatar and sent it barreling down to the icy surface of Rhen Var "I don't think so, you spawn of darkness!" Asumar boomed, his ethereal armor bringing out a great longsword composed of blue energy, which the armor held up in a battle-ready stance, allowing Satera to regain his footing.

"Don't think I'm not accompanying this fight!" Kazuko exclaimed, leaping off of Asumar's Armor Construct, calling upon all of the forces of nature on Rhen Var, closing his eyes and coming in synch with the forces of nature, and within moments, a mass of roots and vines swarmed around Kazuko and began to reform into what appeared to be a massive entity made entirely out of roots and vines, along with actual branches from trees, rivaling the size of One's Titanic Form "I'm going to pitch in a portion of my support as well, I'm not about to sit by idly and allow One to be defeated alone, I want to show him the power of the Masaki!" Kazuko replied from within the nature-made entity, his voice being amplified by the entity itself.

"It's time to end this once and for all..." Shimura stated, closing his eyes and calling upon the power of his Jade Lantern Ring "May our benevolence never decrease, As we place swords in their sheaths. May our Jade Light never cease, and by our will, let there be peace!" Shimura inwardly exclaimed, the Jade Lantern Ring on his finger responding to the call, it's very energy wrapping around his body and forming into a construct that was similar in appearance to Asumar's, but this construct resembled the Legendary Buddhist Avalokiteśvara of a Thousand Arms, a figure that embodied Shimura's Inner Peace as well as his Compassion for all life, it wasn't the size of the construct that was intimidating, but the thousands of arms that was spread all over the back of it's body like a peacocks feathers "Let us all put our efforts behind of Satera put an end to this fight once and for all!" Shimura exclaimed from within his construct, with Arctico and Ryuichi standing on the shoulders of Shimura's constructs, Arctico being empowered by the Power Cosmic while Ryuichi was empowered with both the Firestorm Matrix, the Speed Force, and the Primordial Cosmic Force, all three cosmic forces flowing through his veins.

Satera's dragon form stood in front of his allies, floating elegantly in the skies, watching as One stood up, his Dark Avatar glaring at the group before him "Do you really think that this changes anything!" One screeched towards the group in anger "I have the power to destroy you all a hundred times over, no matter what you throw at me, it is meaningless to resist my power..." One's dark aura began to shoot out all around him, a desperate attempt to show off his now-failing power in front of his foes, and to his surprise, they did not budge in the slightest "I will not disappear, nor will I die, I refuse to give up!" One shouted in unrestrained rage, surging forward with whatever power he now had left, a sea of tendrils joining his assault as he made one final rush towards Satera. Sadly, his rush was interrupted by an attack by both Arctico and Ryuichi, who also surged forward with their already incredible power and both delivered a powerful punch towards One, causing him to stumble backwards "How did they-"

One never had a chance to finish his subconscious sentence as Shimura and Kazuko rushed forward at the same time, both of them still within their respective constructs, with Shimura manipulating his Thousand Arm Entity, forcing all thousand of their arms to surge forward and impact One at point blank range, this was followed by Kazuko willing the frozen roots and vines beneath the permafrost, causing them to shoot out of the ground beneath One and to wrap around and attack his Dark Avatar with their full potential, causing One to let out a cry of great pain as his tendrils then engaged in combat with the roots and held them at bay, while One was also forced to enact his own defense against Shimura's Thousand Arm attack as well as Ryuichi and Arctico's combined attack "DON'T UNDERSTIMATE ME!!!!" One screamed to the heavens, generating a great shockwave that destroyed the Thousand Arm Attack as well as Kazuko's Nature-Influenced attack and even hurled both Ryuichi and Arctico backwards, the vines fortunately saving the two from being flung like rocks "I WILL NOT DISAPPEAR, YOU HEAR ME?!?!" One screeched towards the group.

Asumar's Armored Construct took to the skies, sprouting great angelic wings "It's too late for you to make your own decision!" Asumar exclaimed, his construct crashing into One's Dark Avatar, grabbing hold of it's palms and used all of his power to force the Dark Avatar back "You threatened our home and wished to plunge it in thousands of years of darkness, you will have no mercy shown to you when you decided to show us no mercy!" Asumar called upon the full force of his Telekinetic Powers, lifting the ethereal longswords from their mighty sheaths and sent them forward, impaling the Dark Avatar, which proceeded to let out a mighty roar of anguish and anger towards Asumar, a mighty swarm of black tendrils extending forward and wrapping themselves around Asumar, to which the Grand Warlord's Son replied by flying atop Asumar's construct and surged forward "I won't let you hurt my dad!!!" Ryuichi exclaimed, transferring a mighty portion of his Firestorm Matrix and even used the Speed Force to vibrate his hand at a rapid rate "This is for my home!" Ryuichi cried, delivering an Infinite Mass Punch to the Dark Avatar's face, sending it flying backwards and crashing to the ground.

Allowing his rage to take hold, One shot up out of the ground and glared at the group, Asumar's construct raising it's two longswords, which pulsed with energy, while Kazuko's Nature-like entity called upon the energy of the entire planet, gathering a massive orb of green energy in it's palm, Shimura's Thousand Armed Entity was calling upon Shimura's Inner Most Energy, a massive well of reserve energy that described his power of Inner Peace perfectly, it was a massive white and black energy orb that represented the power of Yin and Yang, Push and Pull, Good an Evil in perfect harmony with one another. But the growing energy that frightened One the most was Satera's, whose form had changed from a dragon to a massive representation of his Original Combat Form, and in his hands was enough energy to level the entire Masaki Galaxy and render it nothing but a small speck, but while this energy was Galaxy-Destroying, this was only harmful to entities that were pure evil "This battle ends today, it will be on this day that all sources of Darkness shall be routed from our home..." Satera's beam becoming increasingly large in size as he gathered the energy of every star, and every planet from the Masaki Galaxy "AND A NEW ERA SHALL FOREVER BE UPON THIS GALAXY, ONE OF PEACE AND PROSPERITY!!!!" Satera cried out, thrusting his hands forward and firing his great beam of energy forward. With this attack, Asumar, Shimura, Kazuko, Arctico, and Ryuichi all unleashed a massive amount of energy forward, combining it with Satera's attack, resulting in a massive beam of energy that shot forward at incredible speeds.

This time, One was deathly afraid, that attack was enough to destroy the Masaki Galaxy in it's entirety, and this attack was solely meant for him, it was beyond powerful, it was the power of a true omnipotent! In his fear, One allowed his animalistic instincts to take hold "No, NO!!!" One screamed in fear, taking off away from the energy beam as fast as he could, but the energy beam seemed to be much faster "DAMNIT ALL!!!" One screamed, turning around and bringing his hands out and fired a hastily formed energy beam, which was swallowed in it's entirety. As a last resort, One brought his hands out in an attempt to stop the beam, to which he was able to momentarily stop it, before he was swallowed whole by the beam, which then proceeded to slowly disintegrate his entire body "How..." One asked himself inwardly, feeling his entire body beginning to fade away, the overbearing presence of the beam destroying every particle of his body "I was meant to be a god, to be the ruler of the Galaxy, darkness was supposed to be victorious on this day..." His eyes slowly closing, One began to resign to his fate, the last particles of his body beginning to fade away.

"I guess that it was always inevitable..." With the last of his energy left, One let out a shout "DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!!" And with those last words, One, the very first entity of Darkness, as well as the creator of the Unholy Trinity, and the person responsible for the Cycle of Light vs Darkness, had finally, truly, Died.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:34 pm

Tomia wrote:Nico
Nico saw his sister's door open and saw her standing there in front of him. She looked quite tired and seemed to be in her own little world. He heard her refer to her room as her "domain" and she was wearing think gloves on her hands. That just furthered his suspicion about what she was hiding and why she was so secluded recently. "Hey sis, I just wanted to check on you. You skipped school again today, I just told the teachers you weren't feeling well." Nico said, sitting down on the side of Cat's bed. "I won't bother you about mom and dad right now sis, but is there something else bothering you? You've stayed in your room a lot recently and I barely see you anymore. If you want to talk about it, you know I'm here for you." Nico said to his sister sincerely, wanting to help her get through the difficult times she was having.

"I'm fine bro. Just feeling a little under the weather like you said. Though I may be feeling better soon." Cat half lied. Honestly she was feeling a little drained by her new powers, a stark contrast to how good it felt when she absorbed someones energy. She sighed as she sat next to her brother. "Just because your the older brother doesn't mean you have to be so worried about me. You probably have better stuff to do rather than worrying." She remarked. Then leaned back into her bed. Then looked at her brother once more. "I'm... fine. Really..." She remarked. She wasn't going to say anything different unless her brother found proof that she had been hiding something.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:08 am

Irredeemable: Part 9, Beginning of the End

He didn't know what to do now. Xander hesitated. As powerful as he was, Galactus.... Was Galactus. It didn't matter anymore. If he was going to go out, he might as well go out with a bang. He shot into the sky and aimed for Galactus' ship. "Alright! Let's do this! If I'm dying, I'm TAKING YOU WITH ME!" He shouted as he smashed through the powerful shielding and hull like it were tissue. It was like a pinprick due to the size of the ship. It didn't take long to get to the bridge where Galactus himself was getting his equipment. Xander hit Galactus and the shockwaves were akin to nuclear weapons all detonating at once. It was enough to knock Galactus against the wall of his ship, even if it didn't do much actual damage.

Xander charged at Galactus once more, but this time, he was ready for the mortal. As soon as Xander got close, Galactus trapped him in a forcefield. Xander smacked into it a like a bug hitting a windshield. "Mortal. Do you believe that you can best Galactus when all others who have tried, failed? Your outcome will not be any different." He said and began to lay into Xander with the Power Cosmic. Despite that, Xander was still keeping himself alive much longer than Galactus expected. "It is rare that a mortal is as resilient as you. It matters not." He said and intensified his blasts. Now actually putting a small amount of effort into it. Now he was feeling the burn. Quite literally.

The flesh was being ripped off his bones, which were following shortly after. It wasn't long before Xander was reduced to a small pile of bones once again. Galactus was about to dispose of the refuse when Xander healed the wounds inflicted upon him and was back to full health almost instantly. "Guess again! My turn!" He said and used to Molecular powers to create a field that ripped apart matter. "Let's see how YOU like being burned!" It was causing incredible damage to the ship, but Galactus himself was no worse for wear. Xander's eyes glowed bright gold as he pushed his powers to their absolute limit and Galactus seemed more annoyed than anything else. "NO! DIE! DIE! DIE! WHY AREN'T YOU DYING?!"

Galactus grabbed the screaming little man with his right hand. Which caused the disintegration field to stop. "Enough. You have tried my patience for too long mortal. Now know the full wrath of Galactus!" He boomed, and with the twist of his finger, erased every molecule of Xander's existence. Not a shred of him remained.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:48 am

Alternate One-Shots - Overmind of the Justice League

The Justice League. Foremost heroes of our world, and powerful beyond a doubt. Founded years ago by the Seven, the League has protected the Earth from extraterrestrial threats that even the Avengers could hardly even think of attempting to defeat. Braniac, Mobius, Sinestro, Darkseid, and countless other threats have all fallen before the might of the League.

But who are the members of the Justice League? Why should humanity put their faith in them to defend us?

The Man of Steel, Superman- Alien raised from birth on our planet, Superman is Humanity's most powerful defender. Risking his life countless times for the sake of our Earth, his dedication to the ideals of Truth and Justice are unsurpassed!

The Dark Knight, Batman - Mysterious defender of Gotham, Batman's intelligence and strategy is unsurpassed! Even the likes of the malevolent Lex Luthor and Braniac often find themselves at their wits end in an attempt to defeat this stalwart Hero in the shadows!

The Scarlet Speedster, Flash - The Fastest Man Alive, the Flash can circle the globe and be back in time for dinner! No matter how far evildoers run to escape their punishment, the Flash will guarantee that Justice is served!

The Monarch of the Oceans, Aquaman - King of Atlantis with a vested interest in keeping Earth safe from those who would boil his seven seas, Aquaman is a staunch ally of any who would keep the vast oceans safe!

The Emerald Knight, Green Lantern - Supercop from space, its his duty to take down interplanetary criminals! With one hand on the book of Intergalactic law, and the other holding his mighty ring, the Green Lantern is a powerful figure indeed!

The Amazon Queen, Wonder Woman - Queen of the mythological Amazons and love interest to the Man of Steel, Wonder Woman has proven herself a force to be reckoned with- Both in combat and in diplomacy!

But wait, you cry- Aren't you forgetting one? Of course! Who could forget the watcher from above, keeping us safe with their metallic eyes?

The Woman in the Watchtower, Overmind! Born from a failed Braniac experiment on an abducted New York town, Overmind nevertheless rose above her dark origins! When the late Victor Stone fell in battle, she was quick to take his place, serving alongside her fellow Heroes! What on Earth would we do without her?

"Every day, the same damn commercials." Henry sighed. "Just because they protect us doesn't give them the right to act like tyrants!"
"H-honey..." Sarah glanced around nervously. "M-maybe you should lower your voice?"
"Why?" He glared at his wife. "So Superman and Overmind can't hear me?" He glanced back at the TV. "Yeah, that's right. I know you're listening, Witch in the Watchtower. You're a Tyrant!"
"Henry!" Sarah paled, staring at the window.
Henry slowly turned, seeing a large silver sphere with a bright red centre floating outside the window. Do-not-attempt-to-leave. The-occupants-of-this-household-are-under-investigation-for-Treason-against-the-League. Do-not-attempt-to-leave. The-occupants-of-this-house-
Suddenly, sparks started flying out of the machine and it crashed to the ground. Henry and Sarah rushed to the window, confused and frightened, to find a man in black standing outside. "You gonna stand there all day? We don't have much time. Leave everything." His gruff voice was obviously distorted, but nevertheless, it seemed the two of them had no choice. If they didn't go with this man, the League would get them. They shuddered at the thought and ran down their stairs, exiting the house.

Ten minutes later.
"So, the so-called Resistance got another family of traitors, huh?" Wally West mused to himself, staring down at the broken machine. "I wish Barry were still alive. He'd know how to figure out where they went."

"Where are we?" Henry looked around in awe as he and his wife followed the man through several underground tunnels.

"Welcome to the Court of Owls. We're the Resistance. Pick up a gun and get training." The man in black pulled off his hood, revealing a gleaming Talon mask.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:04 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Charmera wrote:---

Uxa flew right past Eternal Night, not even touching her; the spiritual turret had faded immediately as the Nameless One noticed that the slime woman was speeding towards her, but she did not bother moving at all, and the Xyrixma just zoomed past her, as if she had never actually stood there.

"See? I told you, you're predictable." Eternal Night taunted, flaunting her intangibility, clearly having grown fond of trash talking her enemy. "But I have to give you something: you may not be able to touch me, but I'm having one hell of a hard time putting you down, too." She said, before summoning a spiritual bazooka into her hands and firing away at the Xyrixma. "...And that's quite the compliment, considering I've practically spend several lifetimes killing ugly things like you." She said as a final taunt. It was true, though; even if she was protected thanks to some of the powers that the Autarch had granted her, she wasn't exactly having an easy time causing damage to the light-eater Xyrixma, as she was able to defend herself from the darkness attacks of the Nameless One to some degree, and chains were just impractical weapons to fight slime women with.

"Ugly? To me, all you weird bags of flesh are ugly." She created a shield of light which prematurely detonated the rocket away from her. "And toughness is just one of the benefits of not having things like... bones, organs, guts... whatever you call them." She remarked. Then sighed. "You know, we don't really have any quarrel with you. Few of us eat things like you, so we have no need to absorb you. Why fight us? Sentimental attachment to other lifeforms? Something to that effect I'm guessing. Or maybe you just really like fighting." She remarked, before letting out a sphere of light. It went forward, pulsing out light in an explosion of blinding light after a short while.

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Charmera wrote:"A snack would be nice." She remarked, with a small smile. "No rest for the wicked Xander. And it may be thankless and exhausting, but I love it." She remarked. "And just don't do too well with your new group, I don't want to be out of a job or anything." She joked. Then she noticed Otis coming towards her. She used her ring to grab herself a snack and listened to the Inhuman's opening lines "Hey, You were at Asgard. You were pretty cool." She remarked. "You're a blue? Well that should be useful. And I should be able to help you with the whole ring thing, teaching you the ropes and helping you reach your full potential with the whole Blue-Green Combo thing."

"I was! I got slime in places I didn't even know I had." He laughed a bit. "And thank you. Now I remember you from Asgard! Took a second. It's been a hectic week for me..." He didn't want to comment on some of the stuff he heard. He wasn't even sure anyone would believe him if he did say something. "Oh, right! You can call me either Bolt or Otis. Whichever is easier for you. Bolt is my Inhuman name. Otis is my old one, but people are more familiar with it." He explained and laughed when he caught the Star Wars reference. "I didn't know you watched Star Wars! Can't wait for the new one. Anyways, thanks. The blues are not in good shape... It was... Unsettling. And that's coming from me!"

Back on Asgard

"Ow..." He muttered as he stood up. "I swear... Can I go one day without physical trauma? Vinatos is smug enough as it is. I don't need another lecture from him. Though the background music is awesome. Dunno how you're doing it Katie, but keep it up! Also. Lightning is like... My go to ranged attack... IDEA! Katie! This is going to be even dumber than my last one. But hear me out. I'm gonna run full speed into the electric slime. You absorb the electricity it's putting off and then we'll vent it into the sky nice and safe!" He wasted no time and shot towards the massive slime beast at nearly the speed of sound, and at the last second jumped and braced himself in the cannonball position for impact. "This is the best and worst idea I've ever had! I'm gonna need a shower!"

"Otis'll do. My name's Julie... Or Ju'lee. Most call me the former, and honestly I don't really care which. Martians aren't particularly pedantic about pronunciation." She remarked. She took a bite from her snack, a small cocktail samwidge. "As for the blues... Considering your powers, I'd say keeping hope alive would be a viable strategy." She remarked with a smile. "Also, I too am looking forward to the new one... I just hope I get some time off work to see it. Can't keep dumping everything on KIllawog forever..."

Meanwhile in Asgard

it seemed like the Napalm only pissed the giant thing off. "I don't know who that is, but unless he's huge and slimey he's hardly our biggest problem." Remarked Katie. Then she got a lightbulb moment herself when she "Actually... that's a smart plan. One of your smartest. I'm just going to make the teeniest of adjustments. Just do the same thing you were gonna do and I'll deal with the rest." She did as instructed, stealing all the electricity back, but this time she concentrated it into herself, giving herself more juice to work with. Absorbing it for her own uses. The Xyrixma was left to wonder why she had once been the size of a city at least and had gone down to about three feet tall.

She Rejoined with Otis after about a second. "Okay, got us some extra energy to use. Got another plan? There are a lot of slime people and we don't want to make any more of them big."

Meanwhile, elsewhere.

One of the slime generals took a blast of magic to the face from Zaki, sending her flying, grunting she looked around, and then roared in furstration. "That. Is. ENOUGH!" She shouted, and then suddenly absorbed a considerable amount of land, creating a massive crater. For a few seconds, nothing came from the circlular dome etched into the face of the realm of Asgard, but after a few seconds, a slime woman easily several times the size of the city arose, likely able to crush the city with a foot. She glared down on the city. Then brought her foot up in preparation to slam down onto the city.

Uxa looked up. "Dammit! What is she thinking? Asgard has treasures we can use! If we crush it we loose it all..."
Last edited by Charmera on Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:38 am

Manifest sighed, stopping himself in midair. Of course the thing is resistant to Napalm. He thought for a moment, trying to figure out if he had any weapons strong enough to take down the creature WITHOUT flattening half of Asgard. Just as he summoned Laughter, his duplication of the ancient Asgardian weapon Slaughter, a shadow fell over the golden city.

You have got to be kidding me.

"Alright, now I'm pissed." Manifest scowled, tapping on the Orb of Cognition again. "Valka, remember that time around Arago-7 when I accidently took a chunk out of the planet and we had to fix it before we could move on to the next Builder outpost? If I use that weapon again, setting it off in the middle of the really big one, what are the odds that Asgard survives?"

Illica Falki wrote:The Kick to her side she's able to block with her sword, but when Cain disappears, She then takes her pistol and fires three random shots. That's when the kick hits her, but using her enhanced agility, she's able to use the force of the kick to roll away from Cain. Nightraven quickly turns and fires two more shots towards where Cain was, before realizing that randomly shooting at the bat won't do any good. She holsters her pistol before standing up, holding her sword towards the area Cain was, "Come on Bat, Hiding in the shadows will just delay the fight." She smirks under her mask, and clenches her fist, ready to punch when given the chance.

Cassandra Cain watched from the shadows, observing her opponent. Swords and fists. My speciality. Time for me to play.
The Black Bat suddenly reappeared several yards away. "You and me, no firearms. Let's play." She smirked beneath her mask as she dashed forward, flipping into the air and bringing her fist down towards Nightraven from above. "I've defeated Batman. Give up." She intoned coldly.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:52 am

Otis shook his hands and wiped off as much of the slime as he could. He looked at the now tiny slime that barely came up to his waist. "Look what you did! Do you know how long I'm going to have to shower to get all this crap off of me? At least fifteen minutes!" He was pretty much just complaining. It didn't bother him that much. "Alright Katie. Um. I am officially out of ideas. Unless you wanna pull a second verse same as the first, but this time you push all that juice out and fry the slime." He suggested. "Honestly I'm just winging it. Surprised I got this far honestly!" He was having fun, but he really didn't know how to take out the biggest slime.

"To each their own. I can't make them trust me. Maybe after a few weeks when they see that I have everything under control, it'll help." He said and took the drive. "Alright. I'll take a look at it when I have a chance. Maybe we can set something up in a few days. I've done work for SHIELD int he past, but not much for SWORD. Thanks. We can work out the specifics then. Until then. Enjoy yourself!" He said.

After about an hour, it seemed most of the guest had arrived and it was actually time to get started. Xander waited until everyone sat down. There were quite a number of people. It was almost intimidating. But it was time. He had been waiting on his toes for the last several days. He started the music with his magic while he waited for Naja. She heard the music and knew that it was time. "Here we go." She said nervously. "There's like half a galaxy's worth of people out there... Wish me luck." She said and started walking down the aisle towards Xander who was waiting with a warm grin on his face. It made NAja feel better. All these people came to see them get together. It was the happiest moment of her life.
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:30 am

Dark God Saga
Part Seventeen: The Aftermath
Or The Reconstruction Of Sigma Galli Prime
Soundtrack: The War Is Over

Satera stood deep within the void of space, staring down at a mass of asteroids that were before him, how could a planet with such beauty and majesty be destroyed? It was more than the Crown Jewel of Utopia Planets, it was the Seed of Life that allowed the Galaxy to function in complete, balance, it was because of it's destruction that the Dark God's were able to escape and bring their wrath upon his friends. Satera shook his head, he was both angered with the humans, but he was upset that they would resort to such a dirty tactic in order to get back with the Masaki's, he knew what caused this, it was because Asumar and Kazuko only sought to defend themselves, it was their right to not register with the government and they decided to make his home miserable in order to get the point across, Satera let out a sigh as he turned to Asumar, Kazuko, Ryuichi. Shimura, and Arctico "This is no problem, I can reconstitute Sigma Galli Prime and restore it to it's previous state." Satera watched the smile Ryuichi's eyes light up in happiness, followed by Kazuko smiling, and Asumar smirking "But, I want you two to promise something." Satera began, his smile fading into a small frown "You mustn't have Sigma Galli Prime as your center of Military Production, you are allowed to have a small defense fleet as well as a security force, but nothing more, I don't want to see my beautiful Seed of Life being destroyed once more."

Kazuko exchanged a glance with Asumar, the current Grand Warlord, who simply nodded, a smile on his face as he patted Ryuichi's head. Satera smiled at this, an angelic aura surrounding his body "Very Well my son's, Sigma Galli Prime shall be returned." Satera arms rose up to the heavens, calling upon his powers of creation to assist him in the endeavor of the recreation of Sigma Galli Prime, he also called upon his Elemental Powers to remodel Sigma Galli Prime into something beyond beautiful "Hmm..." Satera pondered inwardly, every single pebble, rock, and asteroid of Sigma Galli Prime beginning to glow white, falling in accordance with his angelic aura. As he moved his hands around, the asteroids began to respond to his movements, all of them slowly moving back into position before the planet's destruction, and while the planet was slowly recreating itself, a lone tear fell down Satera's eye "My home, the beautiful Seed of Life of the Galaxy, you are not dead yet, for your existence here is still needed." As the Asteroids came into position with each other, they began to spin in a clockwise manner, increasing their momentum with each passing moment to the point that only a spinning light could be seen. Satera closed his eyes, his fists clenching up, his eyes then shot open before he spoke once more "JEWEL OF LIFE, RETURN TO US!" Satera boomed, causing a chain reaction in which the entire white spinning planet stopped abruptly and turned into a beautiful golden color, this only lasted for a few seconds as the gold energy that had been amassed around the planet shot out of all direction, this pulse rapidly expanding and moving out into the edges of the Galaxy.

Satera turned back to his allies, who were all looking down at Sigma Galli Prime with a surprised expression on their face, but on Satera's face, it was one filled with happiness and emotion, he then approached his group and smiled "Our home has been returned to life my friends, but now, I feel that a new quest has begun for our lives, and where we are needed most..." Satera pointed towards the Earth, being millions of light years away from the Masaki Galaxy "Let us return to Milky Way Galaxy and await whatever fate that destiny has lied out for us, as I need to visit a person who I helped out a long time." With this, Satera, followed by his allies took off flying towards the Earth, because they all knew that Sigma Galli Prime had been restored, and with it's restoration, a new Golden Age would finally be known, the Dark God Era finally ending, and with it, the end of a cycle that plagued the Galaxy for years at a time.

FIN

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:50 pm

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
" Glacia... The time will come when you'll find him. I sincerely hope you do." Hiroshi smiled gently, grasping her shoulder and squeezing it reaffirmingly. Glacia was a good person , and deserved love. Especially after all she's been through. He didn't think he could ever repay her for helping him, even if there was no guarantee Claudia would accept his apology, seeing her again would sate him if it came to that.

Hiroshi's mood darkened noticeably when she spoke of training. " What? So I can fail again? Five days of the hardest training regiment of my life and I fall short every time. For the life of me I can't ascend! Every time I try I hit that barrier and spend all my energy trying to push through it. I need help. The only other person who's achieved this form is..." The Hybrid paused for a moment, standing suddenly. It was obvious now!

" Oniyo! My uncle! He's achieved this form! He must know how to ascend!" He shouted triumphantly. If he coudk speak to Oniyo, he could get some insight on the form and find the key to breaking the barrier. " All I have to do is go get him... From hell..." Hiroshi slumped slightly as she realized the truth. There was no way to reach his uncle. Hell was on a lockdown and there wa snip way to get there without outside help.

" Have you made any gains at least?"

"Not to sound like a dispenser of chiches, but no pain no gain Hiro." Remarked Glacia. "There are many paths to power, but not one of them is pain free. Some merely require sacrifice over a longer time." She remarked. "Besides, at least you haven't had your arm and ribs broken by a Saiyan and a pink woman, as well as having the crap beaten out of you by them before hand." She joked.

"As for my progress, I'm doing very well. I'm surprised by the amount of power I could pull from these sessions." She paused. "Still, like you, I feel like I can do more. That there is something I'm not yet attaining."

" You see. That's where we're different. I've made almost no gains, and what little gains I have made are pathetic!" Hiroshi cursed, punting a small Boulder away angrily. " Oniyo said this form was the failure of our race. Everything we achieve leads up to this barrier, the final hurdle a Saiyan has to pass over before they can become a pantheon, a first among equals." The Hybrid remarked, a golden aura bursting to life around him as his hair spiked skywards, shifting in color.

" Everything I've achieved pales in comparison to this. The Legendary Super Saiyan and Ascended Saiyan forms were only stepping stones for this. With this power? What being could stand against us? I've felt the depths of it and know how strong it will make me, not unlike the potential I feel within you!" Hiroshi commented, turning on her abruptly, staring into her eyes intently. Whatever enemy they were to face, was beyond the power they held now, or at least was according to Supreme Kai, which only made his desperation to ascend heighten.

A light feminine chuckle drifted through the hair, just its sound sending shivers down the Hybrids spine. Turning, the air not a hundred feet from them shimmered slightly, before two very potent energy signatures made themselves known.

" Mira, do you not find Hiroshi adorable right now? So full of rage and uncertainty? It's so cute." The She demon mused aloud, much to the Super Saiyans irritation. " How unfortunate that he's the only creature is this realm that has the power to defeat Dabura."

The larger blue demon remained quiet, the dumb look on his face making Hiroshi want to lay out, sighing, he turned to face the two demons.

" What are you doing here?" Hiroshi asked cautiously, tensing his frame slightly in preparation for a scuffle. " Leave before I'm forced to take matters into my own hands. We'll see how much you laugh then."
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:00 pm

Alternate One-Shots - This Is Halloween

Boys and girls of every age...

Gotham City, during the day, isn't all that bad of a place, if you stay on its good side. Nice food, nicer women, and if you know a guy, the most fun you've had in years. The best way to experience the city is to get in at 9, party all day, and be driving out of the city by sunset.

Wouldn't you like to see something strange...

But never stay past sunset. Not if you know what's good for you.

Come with us and you will see...

Every alleyway of Gotham hides a deep, dark secret. Some of these secrets have to do with a Clown. Others, a Penguin. Every once in a while, you can see a Snowman and, if you're either really lucky or really unlucky, you might stumble across a couple of Bats.

This our town of Halloween.

"Where the hell is Bruce?!" Oracle muttered as she quickly slid between several monitors. "Dick, I've got armed robbery on Seventh and Main. Illegal weapons, unknown source. They're wearing masks, but I can't make out who they're working for."
"Got it. On my way."

"Tim, I have a possible Scarecrow sighting at Ninth and Star. I also have a Joker victim at Ninth and Fell. I don't know what their game is, but I'm sending Damian as backup. Play nice."
"Bit- Gah! Busy, at the moment!"

Oracle's eyes widened and she shifter her chair once more, finding a camera with eyes on Red Robin. "Dammit, Tim, when did Freeze show up? I'm activating Bluebird."
"What? No you- Eurgh, she isn't ready, Bar- Oracle! Dammit!"
Oracle narrowed her eyes at the camera. "Get out of there, Tim! Your vitals are all over the place! Katherine-!"
"I'm on my way. Send Damian to finish my battle with the Talon."
"This is Damian, I heard that, en route."

It's our town...

"You sure this will work, Clown?" Scarecrow scowled. "You've claimed to have 'taken care of the Batman' before."
"Shut up, Crane, if you know what's good for you." Joker replied with a laugh, pulling out a phone and dialling a number. "Are you ready, Harley?"
"Ready as I'll ever be, Puddin'!"
"Tell Ivy it's time to play."

Everybody SCREAM!

A moment later, Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane seemed to explode. Large plants sprouted in the middle of every courtyard, and all throughout the island, cells and gates were opened.
"You were right, Harley!" Poison Ivy was carried through the air by a large root. "I should've tried Mutant Growth Hormone ages ago!" She laughed aloud, her normally mocking laugh replaced with something far more maniacal. Far more insane.
Below her, every single inmate of the infamous prison was making their escape.

In this town of Halloween...

"This is Oracle. I'm activating the Last Days protocol. Azrael, Spoiler, Huntress, Catwoman have all been activated. I'm also re-activating Black Bat and both Batwings. Arkham is empty, and Batman is missing. I repeat, I am now activating the Last Days protocol."

Four months later

"Welcome to the Gotham City Defenders. My name is Boxer, and this is my associate, the Reclaimer. We're here to take back our city." Boxer looked at the people before him- Some, maybe, would make good fighters. The rest were just scared men and women who wanted another chance at life. He sighed. "We need all the men we can get. Alright." He began to pace back and forth slightly. "As you know, the GCD are currently in control of only the old Police headquarters. That's where we are now. The Jokers are holed up in the Steel Mill after the Scarecrows betrayed them three months ago. The Siege of the Steel Mill is ongoing, and the GCD is not getting involved any time soon. Now, onto the stuff you probably don't know." He motioned towards Reclaimer, who pressed a small button on the wall, activating the projector of the briefing room of the GCPD building.

A map of Gotham appeared, divided into numerous colour-coded zones. The Steel Mill was purple, and the immediate area around it was yellow. The GCPD building was light blue.

I am the one hiding under your bed...
Teeth ground Sharp, and Eyes glowing Red.

"The sewers, and the area around every unsealed manhole in the city, belongs to Killer Croc. We don't have an updated list of which manholes are sealed and which aren't. For your own safety, assume all are unsealed... Unless, of course, you want to become lunch to a gang of cannibals?" He scowled to emphasize his point as the Reclaimer overlayed a map of every manhole in the city on the initial projection. There were... Many.

I am the one hiding under your stairs...
Fingers like Snakes and Spiders in my hair.

"Thought not. The Green on the map, located mainly around the old Arkham and Blackgate facilities, are Poison Ivy's domain. Her Pheromones can and will convert any male into her slave. Do not approach. She used to control the Botanical Gardens before Azrael burned it down. He was killed in retaliation, but at least Ivy no longer has a foothold in the city. It is believed she might be on Mutant Growth Hormone- A steroid for her powers. The blue on the map, located primarily around City Hall and the old WayneTech building belongs to Mr. Freeze. After he got into WayneTech, he became one of the strongest forces in the city, but thankfully decided to stop expanding. If you have to cross through his territory, pay the toll and bring winter gear. Ignore the corpse of the Red Robin on display on the path. His gang kills folks who stare at it too long."

I am the 'Who' when you call, 'Who's There?'

He paused a moment to make sure everyone was paying attention. One was even taking notes. "Good. You all might actually stay alive with me. Alright. The dark blue on the map is the Court of Owls. They control the ruins of the Courthouse, which was destroyed by Hush before the Court executed him."

I am the Wind blowing through your Hair.

"They're in an alliance with Two-Face, who controls the Gotham Water and Power facility. In return for protection, he provides them with constant resources. He flips a coin at the beginning of every day to determine if the rest of us get our necessities." He scowled. "Sicko. Nobody can challenge him either, since he can outlast anyone simply by cutting off resources to the city."

I am the Shadow on the Moon at night,
Filling your Dreams to the brim with Fright!

He suddenly smiled. "Not everything is bad, though." He pointed at several small silver sections on the map. "Silver is controlled by a Bat. They've been gaining ground lately. Alright, that's all for now. Your bunks are on the second floor. Don't go into C-wing, we still haven't cleared the corpses from Joker's massacre there yet."

The new recruits began to file out of the room, with the exception of one. "Hey, you were the one taking notes, weren't you? What's your name, recruit?" Reclaimer asked pointedly.

Everyone's waiting for the next Surprise!

"The name's Matches. Matches Malone. I used to live in Gotham, before all this went down, but I went... Away." The broad shouldered man smiled. "Let's just say that me and Siberia don't exactly get along- Especially when I had amnesia."

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:42 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Manifest sighed, stopping himself in midair. Of course the thing is resistant to Napalm. He thought for a moment, trying to figure out if he had any weapons strong enough to take down the creature WITHOUT flattening half of Asgard. Just as he summoned Laughter, his duplication of the ancient Asgardian weapon Slaughter, a shadow fell over the golden city.

You have got to be kidding me.

"Alright, now I'm pissed." Manifest scowled, tapping on the Orb of Cognition again. "Valka, remember that time around Arago-7 when I accidently took a chunk out of the planet and we had to fix it before we could move on to the next Builder outpost? If I use that weapon again, setting it off in the middle of the really big one, what are the odds that Asgard survives?"

The Republic of Atria wrote:Otis shook his hands and wiped off as much of the slime as he could. He looked at the now tiny slime that barely came up to his waist. "Look what you did! Do you know how long I'm going to have to shower to get all this crap off of me? At least fifteen minutes!" He was pretty much just complaining. It didn't bother him that much. "Alright Katie. Um. I am officially out of ideas. Unless you wanna pull a second verse same as the first, but this time you push all that juice out and fry the slime." He suggested. "Honestly I'm just winging it. Surprised I got this far honestly!" He was having fun, but he really didn't know how to take out the biggest slime.

Charmera wrote:One of the slime generals took a blast of magic to the face from Zaki, sending her flying, grunting she looked around, and then roared in furstration. "That. Is. ENOUGH!" She shouted, and then suddenly absorbed a considerable amount of land, creating a massive crater. For a few seconds, nothing came from the circlular dome etched into the face of the realm of Asgard, but after a few seconds, a slime woman easily several times the size of the city arose, likely able to crush the city with a foot. She glared down on the city. Then brought her foot up in preparation to slam down onto the city.

Uxa looked up. "Dammit! What is she thinking? Asgard has treasures we can use! If we crush it we loose it all..."

She frowned up at the slime general, knowing that if she did nothing, they would all die. She first looked to those Zakixia had summoned, Otis being among them. But they would not be enough. She considered the Destroyer, but while it might be able to fell one of the slime creatures, certainly not all of them. Looking to the heroes and Zakixia, once again, she snapped her fingers, teleporting all of them save Manifest into the Vault, arguably the safest place they could be. She and Craig had mixed magic and technology to create a shield that could feed itself from energy attacks, and none could teleport into it save those she permitted. In all of their heads, the voice of the All-Mother sounded.

"First of all, I give you my thanks. You have fought valiantly for my realm today, and I am in your debt, nor will I forget your courage. But now, I prepare an attack that shattered Mjolnir once. And I will not risk thy lives. This Vault is the most secure place in Asgard, and should I fall, there is a teleportation device near its door that may send you home if you wish, to prepare the defense of your worlds. But I remain confident. Farewell," she said, turning her attention now to Manifest, cocking her head as she did a quick estimate. "I shall raise the city's shields to better its defenses, so feel free to use thy weapon. But wait for my own attack: a Godblast. Once my attack begins, launch yours. I'm raising a shield of the Valkaforce around thee to ensure that you will not die, but still stay as far away as possible from me."

Valka, dismissing her sword, lifted off the ground, floating until she estimated she was at the center of where the creatures were situated, so that her attack could have maximum effect upon them. She glared up at the creatures, speaking so that all of them could hear. "You came to Asgard, my realm. You sought to destroy and steal. Now, die in vain, and let my face the last thing you see before you depart to that eternal night." And then, Valka began to glow, firstly dimly and then with a radiance that rivaled the sun, before she threw out her arms, sending out an all-conquering wave of both her magical god energy and of the Valkaforce towards the beings of slime.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:55 pm

Lord Satera/The Highfather of Mortis

Satera and the group crash landed onto Earth, where the mighty Thor had once been exiled by Odin, the previous All-Father of Asgard. Satera looked around him, he could sense that there was no one else around his location, which he knew was a good thing, he did not want his appearance to be known to the Earthlings, he wanted nothing to do with them in the slightest, yet this planet was the place where all the fighting started and where the fighting ended, which puzzled Satera to no end, even if he had the collective knowledge of the Primordial Race, as Earth was not within his administrative power in the slightest. Satera turned to the group and chuckled "You all get to join me on our little journey to Asgard, where the guardians of the Nine Realms sit and watch over this quadrant of the Galaxy" Bringing out his Sword of Creation & Destruction, Satera struck it upon the ground, marking it's new location, and only those with Primordial Blood flowing through their veins could touch it "Heimdall..." Satera began, not even removing his eyes from the skies "Heimdall, I wish to see the All-Mother of Asgard, you may not be aware of my current form, but I am the combined fusion of Alastir and Spera, if you could allow all of us to visit the All-Mother, I would appreciate it."
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:58 pm

The Starlight wrote:She frowned up at the slime general, knowing that if she did nothing, they would all die. She first looked to those Zakixia had summoned, Otis being among them. But they would not be enough. She considered the Destroyer, but while it might be able to fell one of the slime creatures, certainly not all of them. Looking to the heroes and Zakixia, once again, she snapped her fingers, teleporting all of them save Manifest into the Vault, arguably the safest place they could be. She and Craig had mixed magic and technology to create a shield that could feed itself from energy attacks, and none could teleport into it save those she permitted. In all of their heads, the voice of the All-Mother sounded.

"First of all, I give you my thanks. You have fought valiantly for my realm today, and I am in your debt, nor will I forget your courage. But now, I prepare an attack that shattered Mjolnir once. And I will not risk thy lives. This Vault is the most secure place in Asgard, and should I fall, there is a teleportation device near its door that may send you home if you wish, to prepare the defense of your worlds. But I remain confident. Farewell," she said, turning her attention now to Manifest, cocking her head as she did a quick estimate. "I shall raise the city's shields to better its defenses, so feel free to use thy weapon. But wait for my own attack: a Godblast. Once my attack begins, launch yours. I'm raising a shield of the Valkaforce around thee to ensure that you will not die, but still stay as far away as possible from me."

Valka, dismissing her sword, lifted off the ground, floating until she estimated she was at the center of where the creatures were situated, so that her attack could have maximum effect upon them. She glared up at the creatures, speaking so that all of them could hear. "You came to Asgard, my realm. You sought to destroy and steal. Now, die in vain, and let my face the last thing you see before you depart to that eternal night." And then, Valka began to glow, firstly dimly and then with a radiance that rivaled the sun, before she threw out her arms, sending out an all-conquering wave of both her magical god energy and of the Valkaforce towards the beings of slime.

Manifest watched for a moment in awe at Valka's attack before being blinded for a moment by the light. Shaking his head, he glared at his opponent. If she doesn't finish you off, this should at least put the hurt on you. You judged yourself powerful enough to take on Gods, being.

Suddenly, his eyes began to glow bright crimson. Above him, a human sized sphere, pulsating green and purple, began to fade into view. A Nega-Bomb. A neutered version of it, designed only to destroy life, had obliterated a chunk of a planet. This version, redesigned to obliterate matter and its power increased as opposed to neutered, would do untold destruction if not released properly. He focused, scowling, and launched the bomb towards the slime creature at several times the speed of sound using Kree rocket-tech. The Nega-Bomb, once it exploded, would release a wave of pure destruction. Regular Nega-bombs released "Negative Energy." Enough to flatten the Kree Empire in a single blow. This altered version would release more than four times that amount. He had taken the design for this weapon from a Kree 'mad scientist' type during the Builder's War, and though he had long memorized the intricacies of the design, he had judged it too powerful to use.

Until now.

You were wrong.

The bomb flew before him, embedding itself in the chest of the slime creature a half instant before Valka's attack struck. It exploded a half instant after.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:06 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Lord Satera/The Highfather of Mortis

Satera and the group crash landed onto Earth, where the mighty Thor had once been exiled by Odin, the previous All-Father of Asgard. Satera looked around him, he could sense that there was no one else around his location, which he knew was a good thing, he did not want his appearance to be known to the Earthlings, he wanted nothing to do with them in the slightest, yet this planet was the place where all the fighting started and where the fighting ended, which puzzled Satera to no end, even if he had the collective knowledge of the Primordial Race, as Earth was not within his administrative power in the slightest. Satera turned to the group and chuckled "You all get to join me on our little journey to Asgard, where the guardians of the Nine Realms sit and watch over this quadrant of the Galaxy" Bringing out his Sword of Creation & Destruction, Satera struck it upon the ground, marking it's new location, and only those with Primordial Blood flowing through their veins could touch it "Heimdall..." Satera began, not even removing his eyes from the skies "Heimdall, I wish to see the All-Mother of Asgard, you may not be aware of my current form, but I am the combined fusion of Alastir and Spera, if you could allow all of us to visit the All-Mother, I would appreciate it."

The ever-vigilant guardian of the Bifrost turned towards the gate, having been watching Valka's Godblast and now Manifest's Nega-Bomb. "Greetings, Lord Satera and the rest of your group. The All-Mother counts you as allies, nor do I sense that you bring any threat. However, right now, Asgard is under attack by creatures of slime which can absorb nearly anything. Know the manner of this threat by this, The All-Mother has had to use the Godblast, and one of her companions has unleashed a Nega-Bomb. Nevertheless, prepare yourself for teleportation, the Bifrost Bridge is safe, for the moment." Heimdall said, sliding his sword into the machine, transporting the rulers of the Masaki Galaxy.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse