NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC 3, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:47 pm

Charmera wrote:
The Starlight wrote:I've just thought of another AU, this one being for Valka. Title may be something like Honor is Dead, Flames Unhallowed or perhaps Bonds Unbroken. I'm not quite sure, and as I'm not going to start this in the very immediate future, I suppose that I've got plenty of time to work on both the title and the plot.

I need to work on an AU for one of my own charecters or something.
Or maybe all of them... yesssss...

Maybe I could work together with someone if someone wants to work with me?

I'd join if I can see a way to do so.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:47 pm

Well Zark has not responded to Ralph yet and I dont really need to post for my newest character. And I am typing on my Wii U now anyways. Thinking I will respond again tomorrow.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:38 am

Tomia wrote:
Charmera wrote:I need to work on an AU for one of my own charecters or something.

I'd be willing if you want. That could be fun.

Illica Falki wrote:
Charmera wrote:I need to work on an AU for one of my own charecters or something.

I'd join if I can see a way to do so.

Lavan Tiri wrote:

I'll work with you, He-Who-I-Thought-Was-A-She.

And sometime this week, the Defenders Saga Part Three will be up! Introducing SHIELD, ARGUS, CADMUS, Steve Rogers, Bane (well, not really-we've already seen Bane before), and Doomsday, and best of all, setting us up for part four.

So this is how it goes:

Part One: The Bat
Part Two: The Spider
Part Three: The Clown
Part Four: Conquest
Part Five: War
Part Six: Famine
Part Seven: Death.

Once more, correct prediction of Alternate Universe Characters and plot points wins Lavan Points! Collect enough Lavan Points, and you win a toaster!,

Coolio.
Alright, So far I have a few ideas:
- Continue on with the Regent AU (Where an alternate Lisa takes over the world and makes a 1984 esque society)
- A universe where Aqua, Archon of water, is dying, and most of the universes water has run out as a result.
- An AU in which magical chaos in the builder war has left the universe warped and inconsistent.
- A universe where Japan won world war 2 with Yokai backing and the Yokai took over the world, and so the gods of Japan now rule the world.
- An AU where the world was taken over by the Rantu Empire, and a resistance is formed.
- An AU where due to an accident with Claudia's DNA, a whole bunch of charecters are now Hulks. (Amount of control varies)
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:20 am

Charmera wrote:Alright, So far I have a few ideas:
- Continue on with the Regent AU (Where an alternate Lisa takes over the world and makes a 1984 esque society)
- A universe where Aqua, Archon of water, is dying, and most of the universes water has run out as a result.
- An AU in which magical chaos in the builder war has left the universe warped and inconsistent.
- A universe where Japan won world war 2 with Yokai backing and the Yokai took over the world, and so the gods of Japan now rule the world.
- An AU where the world was taken over by the Rantu Empire, and a resistance is formed.
- An AU where due to an accident with Claudia's DNA, a whole bunch of charecters are now Hulks. (Amount of control varies)

I feel like Japan WWII AU would be pretty fun. I'm imagining what SHIELD would be like as a Japanese entity
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:09 am

Irredeemable part 9 is up! Xander vs Galactus Part 1!

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:54 am

Charmera wrote:
Tomia wrote:I'd be willing if you want. That could be fun.

Illica Falki wrote:I'd join if I can see a way to do so.

Lavan Tiri wrote:

And sometime this week, the Defenders Saga Part Three will be up! Introducing SHIELD, ARGUS, CADMUS, Steve Rogers, Bane (well, not really-we've already seen Bane before), and Doomsday, and best of all, setting us up for part four.

So this is how it goes:

Once more, correct prediction of Alternate Universe Characters and plot points wins Lavan Points! Collect enough Lavan Points, and you win a toaster!,

Coolio.

I like the Regent AU personally, the Rantu one too.

Baxten
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:04 am

Lavan Tiri wrote:

So this is how it goes:

Hey, Lavan. What's up?
The symbolism of theUnited States of Columbia's flag can be found by clicking here

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.36

Baxten
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:33 am

So for my app, do I just wait for it to get accepted or is it something else?
The symbolism of theUnited States of Columbia's flag can be found by clicking here

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:34 am

Baxten wrote:So for my app, do I just wait for it to get accepted or is it something else?

Post it so I can look over it.

Baxten
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:35 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Baxten wrote:So for my app, do I just wait for it to get accepted or is it something else?

I'm kinda just testing my boundaries here to see how powerful I can make my character without making him too powerful. Also, can he be a villain?

Name/Alias: Vega

Appearance: N/A

Species: Demon

Backstory: Vega was made out of the fires of hell by Satan himself long ago. Vega was supposed to become a super-soldier for the Legions of Hell, but he eventually escaped after centuries of training. Vega travelled the universe, learning about many different traditions and cultures from many different galaxies. He was most fascinated by the humans of earth and their primitiveness. He loved to cause chaos and war on Earth and experiment with the humans. Vega has roamed the Earth since then, causing havoc across the world.

Powers and Abilities:
-Superhuman Speed and Agility
-Superhuman Strength
-Superhuman Durability
-Superhuman Density
-Superhuman Stamina
-Regenerative Healing Factor
-Night Vision
-Aura Vision
-Ability to Breath Anywhere
-Ability to emit Energy Beams from his fingertips
-Power Sensing
-Ability to Make Portals to Hell
-Possesion
-Hellfire Manipulation: Vega can summon the fires of hell and perfectly control it, using the flames for anything he desires
-Supernatural Combat: Since Vega has been alive for millions of years, he knows everything there is to know about combat
-One-Man Army: Due to Vega's millions of years of training, he can fight whole army's by himself and defeat them with ease
-Flight: Vega can fly to indefinite heights
-Dark Manipulation: Vega can control shadows and the darkness for his bidding

Weaknesses:
-Holy and Divine Magic.
-Vega is also a megalomaniac, and has a very bad superiority complex.

Destructive Capacity: Star Level

Speed: FTL (x10)

Durability: Star Level

Lifting Strength: Pre-Stellar

Striking Strength: Class XGJ

Standard Equipment: N/A

Intelligence: Beyond Comprehension

Optional stuff

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character:

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:35 am

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Charmera wrote:Alright, So far I have a few ideas:

I feel like Japan WWII AU would be pretty fun. I'm imagining what SHIELD would be like as a Japanese entity

I'll see if I can get some background info stuff up for that.

Tomia wrote:
Charmera wrote:

Coolio.

I like the Regent AU personally, the Rantu one too.

Indeed...
I'll have to see which to do...

The Republic of Atria wrote:Irredeemable part 9 is up! Xander vs Galactus Part 1!

Seems cool so far ^^
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:39 am

Baxten wrote:

I'm kinda just testing my boundaries here to see how powerful I can make my character without making him too powerful. Also, can he be a villain?

Backstory: Vega was made out of the fires of hell by Satan himself long ago. Vega was supposed to become a super-soldier for the Legions of Hell, but he eventually escaped after centuries of training. Vega travelled the universe, learning about many different traditions and cultures from many different galaxies. He was most fascinated by the humans of earth and their primitiveness. He loved to cause chaos and war on Earth and experiment with the humans. Vega has roamed the Earth since then, causing havoc across the world.

Powers and Abilities:
-Superhuman Strength
-Superhuman Durability
-Superhuman Density
-Superhuman Stamina
-Night Vision
-Aura Vision
-Power Sensing
-Possesion
-Hellfire Manipulation: Vega can summon the fires of hell and perfectly control it, using the flames for anything he desires
-Supernatural Combat: Since Vega has been alive for millions of years, he knows everything there is to know about combat
-One-Man Army: Due to Vega's millions of years of training, he can fight whole army's by himself and defeat them with ease

Weaknesses:
-Holy and Divine Magic.

Optional stuff

Theme song:

Ehhh... Tone him down. I don't like that his backstory is only 3 and a half lines long. And don't make your character powerful for the sake of him being powerful. And he needs an appearance.

Baxten
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:42 am

Baxten wrote:I'm kinda just testing my boundaries here to see how powerful I can make my character without making him too powerful. Also, can he be a villain?

Powers and Abilities:
-Superhuman Strength
-Superhuman Durability
-Superhuman Density
-Superhuman Stamina
-Night Vision
-Aura Vision
-Power Sensing
-Possesion

Weaknesses:
-Holy and Divine Magic.

Optional stuff

Theme song:

Ehhh... Tone him down. I don't like that his backstory is only 3 and a half lines long. And don't make your character powerful for the sake of him being powerful. And he needs an appearance.

I'm working on the appearance right now. I can work on the backstory and stuff; on my phone it looks so much longer. I was more making him powerful since he is a super-demon, but I can tone him down a lot.
Last edited by Baxten on Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:45 am

Baxten wrote:

I'm working on the appearance right now. I can work on the backstory and stuff. I was more making him powerful since he is a super-demon, but I can tone him down a lot.

There's nothing wrong with a powerful character. Zark and Star have some pretty damn powerful characters. Arguably the strongest in the RP. But they've been here a long time and have developed them for literally months.

I want to see your writing skill. I'm okay with those two having powerful characters because I know they'll be good to read.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:49 am

Alternative One-Shots #1 - Overmind joined the Justice League. What do you guys think? It's not part of an arc or anything, just a one-shot AU "What If?" story.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

Baxten
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:58 am

Baxten wrote:I'm working on the appearance right now. I can work on the backstory and stuff. I was more making him powerful since he is a super-demon, but I can tone him down a lot.

There's nothing wrong with a powerful character. Zark and Star have some pretty damn powerful characters. Arguably the strongest in the RP. But they've been here a long time and have developed them for literally months.

I want to see your writing skill. I'm okay with those two having powerful characters because I know they'll be good to read.

Yea, I understand. I'm planning on making him gradually more powerful throughout his story. How? I'm thinking of some personal arcs.

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:00 am

Baxten wrote:

Yea, I understand. I'm planning on making him gradually more powerful throughout his story. How? I'm thinking of some personal arcs.

Well. when you make a few posts. I'll read them.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:10 am

Hey Charm, you see my post in Asgard?

And Atria, what'd ye think of my one shot?

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:15 am

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Hey Charm, you see my post in Asgard?

Oh shoot.... I forgot about that.
She would have shrugged off the napalm, but I'll add that it that she did.
Also theres and even bigger slime to shoot now. :P

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:17 am

Charmera wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Hey Charm, you see my post in Asgard?

Oh shoot.... I forgot about that.

Speaking of which. Now what? :P

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:19 am

Charmera wrote:Oh shoot.... I forgot about that.

Dunno.
I'm guessing the first priority is to stop her stomping Asgard.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:20 am

Is Katie talking to Manifest?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:21 am

Charmera wrote:

Dunno.

I thought we just did that?

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:22 am

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Is Katie talking to Manifest?

Nope. Otis.
Though Katie can hop over to Mani of you want.

Charmera wrote:Dunno.

Well do that again. Except this time with a bigger slime. :P

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:23 am

Charmera wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Is Katie talking to Manifest?

Nope. Otis.
Though Katie can hop over to Mani of you want.

Well do that again. Except this time with a bigger slime. :P

Nah, I was just confused :P

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse