NATION

PASSWORD

Daily life of Alithea [IC][Alithea members only]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Union Of Autocratic Empires
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Daily life of Alithea [IC][Alithea members only]

Postby Union Of Autocratic Empires » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:04 pm

Ausozera certainly is a colorful world. In this planet, millions of people of all walks in life try to survive the day to day life, each and every single one of them being completely different to everyone else, one way or another, and this is what make Ausozera such an interesting place to life.

Unfortunately, most of our attention focuses on this huge mess of diplomatic incidents, armed conflicts, social unstability, alliances and trade known as politics, thus making this stories of daily survival be unheard.

Until now.

This space here is devoted to the personal stories of this individuals, ranging from Kings, Queens, Emperors, Empresses, Presidents, Dictators, Autarchs, Kaisers and Kaiserines to students, soldiers, members of national security organizations and the average joe, passing through super soldiers, scientists, bodyguards, freedom fighters, doctors and more.

Greetings, fellow Ausozeran nations! This humble thread you are seeing in your computer monitors (or tablet or mobile screens) is a little something I came up with the other day while thinking too hard about a strategy game (don't ask).

This thread here is a little different that most RPs we have done to date. Here is a small guideline:

Each post is supposed to be a self-contained story, so please, don't answer to any of the posts listed here. You can reference events of previous RPs and of that wonderful news thread we have, though.

You can post stories starring your leader, but it'd be better if politics weren't the main part of the post. They can be there, but I highly recommend you try a new approach, as in his daily life or how he acts when not with other leaders.

You are perfectly free to use any of your characters from other RPs, or create new characters entirely. This characters can be either one-shot characters or recurring ones, I won't tell you what to do with them.

This is a "for fun" RP, so post only when you feel like it. No pressure. :)

Feel free to use this thread to improve your overall quality.

Again, you can use old characters, but I think (and this is my personal opinion) it would be grand if you also tried to post the life of a normal soldier/salaryman/doctor/student/secret police member/whatever. Just to flesh out how your people are when not killing eachother.

For the time being, we will use the RMB of New Ausozera as the OOC thread.
Have fun!
Last edited by Union Of Autocratic Empires on Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:32 pm

(Part 1)

The lone Samurai walked upon the winding path through the misty hills on his journey of no destination. Long ago, his ancestors were proud warriors, defenders their civilization. Now, the knights were no more. Wiped away in a long forgotten war, there was no more of the state that previously ruled these lands. Now, it was populated by the remains. The misty past was being blown away by the winds of the new era. And so, this man was a Ronin, a soldier without a loyalty and, in his occupation, essentially useless. With no future, no definite destiny, this man simply wandered, struggling to see the next day. Farmers minded their crop fields and their rice patties, driving oxen across the farmlands. They seemed to be the heart of the peoples living in this little corner of the world. Seemingly unimportant, they held fast to their professions. With due diligence, the farmers plowed their fields.

The Ronin had no duties. He simply wandered, occasionally doing work in order to obtain currency. Manual labor, mostly. There was little else a Ronin was good for. He had no sword, for that was long lost. He had no armor, for as the times changed, it became a hindrance. Crossbows were too powerful these days, and a long sword would cleave right through modern armor. The Ronin's earlier tools were gone, now. Along with those tools left his reason for existence. The Ronin, now purposeless, roamed the land.

Up ahead was a town, one of very few that dotted the landscape. Like others, it was located upon the shore where it's people sailed out to sea to fish. The people there fished as diligently and single-minded as the farmers pulled crops. Their purpose in life was to fish. The Ronin had no purpose in life, so he decided to look for a new one. Perhaps he would take up fishing, and spend the rest of his days on a flimsy pier or gently rocking boat with a fishing net in hand. Yeah, that looked like the way he would finally live...

Further up the road, in the direction the lone Ronin was coming from, a horse drawn cart was returning to the small village. There were two men on the cart, bringing with them a load of rice and vegetables from a tiny farming community. They were going to bring their cargo to market. At least, that was their intent. Rumors were floating around of bandits raiding travelers on roads just like these. Popping out of the mists, they killed travelers or held them hostage, taking goods for themselves. The driver of the cart was worried sick of just such a thing happening. In this chaotic time, one needed serious protection. And his partner was growing tired of the driver's protests. "I'm telling you, we need protection! Who knows what's hiding behind rocks and bushes!" said the driver, cautious not to alert any would-be bandits to their approach. "Ugh, it's not like we can even afford that! Do you know how much a professional soldier costs? Our business can't take a hit like that." countered the annoyed trader. "Literally any muscular man will do!" pleaded the driver, eyes darting and searching for hidden danger. The Trader saw a tallish looking man down the road, and decided he looked decent enough. "Him, then!" said the man, giving into the driver's begging. They pulled up alongside the Ronin, and the Trader talked to him straight. "Going anywhere in particular? Need a lift?"

This somewhat surprised the Ronin. He was normally never approached directly by people. He was too intimidating. "Uhm, no, not really. I'm just heading to the next town to look for a job". "Excellent! We happening to be heading there too and could use a man like you! Would you like to work for us?" said the Trader enthusiastically. The Ronin was now well and truly miffed, he was never approached for a job. He always had to ask somebody if they needed help. "What kind of work?" he questioned cautiously. "Oh, you just have to be around. Look scary, and beat up people who aren't intimidated. Like a guard for our cargo." hurriedly explained the Driver, his hope growing quickly. So, like a bodyguard thought the Ronin. Well, I guess people don't change. It's my calling after all. "Sure, how much you pay?" he said, turning fully to the cart. The Trader and Driver looked at each other like they'd found a chest full of gold. The Trader turned back, and said to the Ronin "We cover room and board, as well as food. We can give you a small salary too, if you want. It's not much, but certainly better than roaming. Get in, you look tired". The Ronin threw his sack of belongings into the back of the cart and climbed in. "What do you two happen to do for a living?" he asked, wishing to know how he was getting paid. "Trade and Transport, mostly. I make the deals, and this one here does the heavy lifting. I didn't quite catch your name, what was it?". The Ronin settled into the back among the sacks of rice and other crops.

"You can call me Nanasawa"

Esgonia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:04 am

7 A.M., The time where many people in Esgonia begin their day, going to their work and businesses, hauling their workloads, and children going to school. It was no extraordinary day for everyone, especially for 17-year-old Alexander Surmaji, who was already late for school. His older sister, Asuka, comes into the room and wakes him up using her baton.

"OI! YOU LITTLE BRAT! GET UP AND GET SET FOR SCHOOL!"

The loud shouting and the pain of the baton woke him up instantly, with a minor bruise on his upper body, he wanted to scream at Asuka but not before looking at the time..."It's se-OH CRAP! IT'S SEVEN!" he instantly gets out of his bed and races towards the bathroom, where he takes off his clothes and makes a quick shower as he races as to not get late as he was supposed to be there by 7:30. His sister sighed angrily as she tidies up her room and fixes his bed, all while sheathing away her baton. Her parents were away on a business trip, Koko was still in the Service, and Johann was still in negotiations with Asigna, so it was up to Asuka, who was again discharged for excessive drinking on the job, in front of Kotori, to take care of the house and her little brother. On the table were 2 pieces of toast, sunny sided eggs, and a glass of water all prepared for him. Meanwhile, in the shower, Alex had just finished taking a bath and races towards the room with a towel covering his [REDACTED] leaving Asuka in disgust and shouting at him "HEY! AT LEAST COVER UP THAT BUTT OF YOURS!". As soon as he was dry, he wears his uniform, grabs his bag and leaves his room in a hurry. In the dining room before he leaves, he places the eggs between the pieces of toast and drinks the glass of water before heading out to the street, leaving Asuka with a upset face.

He rushes to his school while eating his breakfast as he checks the time. "Oh man, oh man, 15 more minutes." After a few minutes of jogging, he becomes weak and stops to take a breath. Unlike the rest of his family, he was diagnosed with a heart condition, restricting his endurance significantly, but this did not stop him from doing the activities he loves and becoming like his sisters, who were now members of the Esgonian Armed Forces and his brother, who was a diplomat but an excellent fighter. He then decides to walk towards the school when she sees a girl, exactly of his age, who had black hair and azure eyes, wearing glasses and a school uniform from the school he was in, being picked on by 3 people, who were harassing her and trying to get her bag. Alex comes close to the bullies and asks to them. "Hey! What're you doing to her? Let her go!" . The bullies noticed him and was not pleased to see him one bit. One of them, apparently the leader of the unruly group, who was taller than him, snickers and replies "The fuck do you care, runt! Wait, you're Surmaji, aren't you? heh, you don't look like them, so why don't you fuck off and let us be before you end up like what happened to those damn terrorists your sisters killed, okay?". One of his lackeys grabs the girl by her collar while the other approaches Alex and shouts to him "Yeah. Max said beat it, SO BEAT IT."

Meanwhile, 'Max' returns to the girl and grabs a hidden pocket knife. He proceeds to threaten her by moving it closer to her throat "Heheh, now, newface. Everyone knows the customs when newfaces come here, no one gets out of here until we get your money. NOW HAND THEM OVER!" as he tries to grab her bag again. The girl kept resisting his demands and holds her back tightly as she shouts for help. Alex, although he had a heart condition, was trained by Koko and Asuka on how to defend himself with hand-to-hand combat. He couldn't just let them do their thing and let that poor girl get robbed, he decided to take the risk. He shouted to him. "Hey! You better let her go or else!".

Max's lackey who was near Alex tries to punch him but was dodged and received a painful blow to the stomach, causing him to fall to the ground. Max took notice of it, and lunges his pocket knife towards him. Thinking quickly, he pushes the hand holding the knife away from him and headbutts him, followed by a knee strike to the groin. Max falls down in agony as he holds his possibly damaged [REDACTED] as the last of the bullies run away from him, freeing the girl from his clutches. After the short fight was over, he approaches her, asking if anything bad happened to her. The girl, still in tears, was happy that she was now safe, she replies to him "N-no. Thank you for rescuing me. If you weren't there, I don't even know what would have happened." He nods in approval, giving a subtle smile. He then asks her his name and if she was a student from the same school she was in, judging from her uniform. "I'm Alexander Surmaji. What's your name? And are you a student of Nadroski High School like me?" The girl replies as she tidies herself up "I'm Ilya Ayukara, nice to meet you. And yes, I'm a new student there. I just transferred recently."

"I see." He says to her as he checks the time and his eyes widened as the realized he was already late. "Oh shit. It's 7:30. Anyway gotta go, bye!" As he runs towards the school in a flash. When he gets there, exhausted again, he was approached by the school guard and tells him "Hey, Surmaji, you already know you're late, right? Anyway, get in quickly. You don't wanna waste more time out here." Alex takes a deep breath and quickly walks his way to the entrance of the school. As he gets inside, he quickly finds his room and goes in. Fortunately, the teacher was still not there, so he finds a seat, on the 3rd row second column, where he could see a perfect view of the outside yet would not distract him. He checks his bag and places it under his seat as his stomach grumbles since he dropped his toast during the confrontation with the bullies. He then decides to talk with one his old colleagues and converses with them about what happened during break until the teacher arrives. After 4 minutes, the teacher arrives as Alex straightens up despite the grumbling in his stomach still bothering him. The teacher then introduces himself and informs them that he will be the adviser of this room. After the introductions, he notices a figure behind the window, a female. "Ah, oh yes. We have a transfer student coming from Narjika. Please, come in and introduce yourself."

As the door opens, Alex could not believe on who she was, the girl approaches the desk then begins to speak towards the class.
"Good Morning, everyone! My name is Ilya Ayukara, a transfer student from the Narjika District of Eldrichta. Nice to meet you all. I hope to do my best in this school". After introducing herself, Ilya takes notice of Alex and gives him a smile then takes a seat next to him on the 3rd row, 1st column by the windows. As she was set, the class begins to start. Little did Alex know that this would be one hell of a rollercoaster ride.
Last edited by Esgonia on Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.
Also does not use NS Stats (I have written factbooks, dammit!)
North Arkana's beloved imouto

Empire of Donner land wrote:We get it.
You're the grand master edge supreme. :P

Cirilla wrote: Housemaid, a bad one yet baddass

Victoriala wrote:Thank god we aren't neighbors
18 years old, Male, Filipino, Centrist-Right(ish).
Call me Es, Esgo/n, Ainsley Harriot, whatever.
Pro: Memes
Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Awarded the Order of the Emperor by DEN
Tune of the Now: What ISIL would hear in hell,

Western Pacific Territories
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:49 pm

Grunder-based shipyards, WPT.

The construction of the first of the Western Pacific Territories ship based additions to Grunder, the MLPS cargo ship, had begun. However, these ships were converted cargo ships. 1 old cargo ship, the WPT- Glorious, This ship had just been put to drydock, and with the water drained, the re-purposing begun. The first step was to clear basically anything not essential to the ship from the deck.

The engineers climbed unto the deck with their welding equipment, along with other materials and begun work. A few hours or so later, and the Glorious had all obstructions removed from the deck. Now the smaller landing craft to go on had to be put in place. A pulley system of sorts with a lift for the craft was constructed in a hour, and the craft were lifted one at a time. Halfway up the distance the craft almost tipped over due to a mechanical error but quick thinking and engineers managed to correct the craft. The other two managed to get up to the deck without problem.

Afterwards, by the time the day was over, all that needed to be done was to add a few more things to the deck, rename it, and then test it and if it passed, load it with supplies and look for sellers. All a normal day in the shipyards.

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:13 pm

(Part 2)

The lone Samurai walked down the gangplank onto the pier, following the group of laborers and seamen taking cargo off the merchant ship. They had just arrived from Osaka, further to the west, after a long journey on uneventful seas. The Samurai was a part of the crew primarily to provide protection. In the past few decades, the scattered goons and thieves had become far more organized than before. The distant rulers of these lands rarely sent armies through, so law and order was in the hands of a few strong individuals willing to sell out their strength to protect the vulnerable. Individuals like the Samurai, who was the heir to the family business. One could say they were, in fact, mercenaries. The Samurai's father was one, as was his grandfather and great grandfather, who had started the company long ago. Thus, the Samurai was a Mercenary, and he diligently monitored the movement of cargo on this particular assignment.

And for this assignment, the trade company that had hired him was moving fishing and naval equipment to this small fishing village. According to the captain of the vessel this port was called Sasebo, a quaint little town surrounded by hills. Like the rest of the region, it rained here all the time. Today, though, there was only heavy fog. The Mercenary rather liked this little town, it was quiet and peaceful with beautiful scenery...

Walking from the dock, the group of merchants and the mercenaries hired to protect them headed towards the market nearby. At this time of day, it was bustling, with traders peddling their wares. Crowds of shoppers shifted around stalls, carts, and tents, buying odds and ends. With this many people, a thief could easily disguise their presence as well as their crime. So the Mercenary kept a stiff lookout for just such criminals waiting to snatch even a pear from an unsuspecting merchant. Without looking, he knew his underlings were doing the same. His company was known for it's diligence.

The merchants had arrived at their stall and had begun unpacking the goods they had brought. Making sure that all the proper goods were secured and safe, the Mercenary tasked a few guards to watch the stall. It would be a while before they were released from duty, but it would likely be uneventful. Nothing dissuades a thief more than several slabs of muscle watching their every move. So, the Mercenary decided to take a walk through the town. It was no city, not at all like Osaka or Tokyo. He didn't see a building taller than two stories, although he was sure that closer to the most populated areas it would rise to three or four. The Mercenary walked for some time through the town, admiring the calm with which the people here went about their lives. They knew full well what life would be like today, having spent so long doing it.

As the Mercenary approached the edge of the town, the spaces between buildings grew. Soon, it was more grass than house. Walking yet more, the Mercenary found himself in the misty hills surrounding the village. They were much higher in elevation, overlooking the small bay upon which the town was built. The view was excellent, almost enviable. The Mercenary smiled. If he was to ever settle down, he'd build his house here. He nodded. Yes, this was where his family would call home.

Sasebo was small, yes. But it was unique in it's position on the coast. On a cape between two growing port cities, it was ideally placed for ships to stop and rest during their journey. The increasing traffic between Singapore and Osaka guaranteed that this village will grow. So now was the time to buy, before some plucky real estate investor picked up on the economic activity. The Mercenary sat down and admired the landscape. It was flat here, with plenty of room to build. Some distance away looked like a road to one of the larger villages closer to the mountains. This land, then. The Mercenary stood up and walked back into town, looking for whoever owned the plot of land.

---

"It seems nobody owns that land, sir. You can claim it if you want, but you'll have to sign some paperwork and pay a small fine." said the administrator to the the Mercenary at the town hall, where the land management office was. "To be honest, I'm surprised no farmers have claimed any of that land yet. Must be the higher than normal property taxes we have here. It leaves room for expansion. The plot you've chosen it pretty far out there, though. Why do you want it, again?". "For the view" responded the Mercenary, signing the paperwork "how much is the fine?". The administrator read over the claim request and calculated the total in his head. He frowned a little, and became slightly confused. "Uhh, looks like 70 gold shillings. You've asked for quite a lot, there. Can you even pay for that, sir?". Upon hearing this absurd amount, the other people in the government office recoiled in horror. For some, that much was a year's pay. The Mercenary simply pulled out a sack of coins and placed it on the counter in front of him. He pointed at it and said "that should cover the fine, plus first month's taxes". The astonished clerk picked up the sack of gold and weighed it, checking to make sure it was actually gold, slowly confirmed that the payment was genuine to the other clerks. "H-how do you have this much money?". The Mercenary only responded gruffly with "I'm devoted to my job. Security services". The shaking clerk handed the Mercenary a pen "P-p-please endorse here, sir".

He signed the deed to the land he had just claimed "Nanasawa".

Cirilla
Minister

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cirilla » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:28 pm

Hadesas, WPT

"I'm really getting tired of this crap. Are they not happy of our benevolent rule? We have done no harm to them and have the right to rule, yet they still dislike us. Idiocy. Sometimes I wonder why I'm ruling over this land anyways. I try, I try yet they rather have their incestous rulers be the figure head of their nation. Maybe I shouldn't rule here at all, for fuck sakes why did my father put me in a such of a position?!"Jonathan carped. His advisor nodded then replied to his ruler's statement. "Your highness, if I may speak. Perhaps they wish for a native to rule rather than us foreigners after all it is their country. Plus it is no use trying to make these people submit to our rule, our expenditure is dropping trying to hold this place. Every second the Cirillians are paying for our debts and bills, we cannot go on like this. Perhaps we relinquish our claim?" the advisor said in a soft voice, backing away from the seat Jonathan was seating. Jonathan turned to him like as if his advisor had turned mad. "Are you crazy?! Do you know what my father will do to me if I did such a thing?! He'd have my head on a pike on the spot! If I do such a thing you know the Cirillians nobilities as well would toture me for losing their control over this piece of island!" He yelled. It only took the advisor a few seconds for him to apologized and nod away. "I'm dearly sorry your highness for angering you, it was only a suggestion. Your are the rightful heir to the Augean lands anyway, you have no place here. Those people out there will never understand the things you have done for them." He said walking off and to the balcony of the building. Jonathan stood in his chair silently, he wasn't really the angry type nor refuse to listen to others considerations. He told his advisor to come back for pre-planning. "Yes your highness" the advisor said. Jonathan thought for a moment wanting to rest his mind from politics. "Are we still able to go to the UCM Festival Concert? I'm tired of WPT politics, hopefully music will soothe my mind." In a few days they would head to Cirilla, to attend the Culvyran Concert where the top musicians would preform in front of many even the elite.

Musica, Cirilla-UoAE

They got out of the car, Jonathan and his sister came out the car. They were to watch the concert that was mostly preformed by an excellent composer and many teenagers ranging from almost every nation. "Always loved to go here when we were younger, Cirilla seemed like a wonderland for the artists and musicians of the world." His sister, Valerie said with excitement. He nodded looking at the scenery, he stared at the large auditorium where the concert was held. It could hold over thousands of people even then they had large screens outside for people to watch if they couldn't get inside. The sound systems were the best in the nation, pure crystal quality tuned to the human voice. It was like you were right in front of the preformer. "Yes indeed, come on I want to finally have my mind off for a bit. Have been in my head for hours since we came. You think they still sell those Koki treats?" Jonathan replied still looking around. "The one you bought for that princess when we were younger? Hehe Yes I'm pretty sure they do. Anyways I heard we get to sit next to Count Gebhardt of Brugenburg. You know the one that was decorated for helping leak information about the CUN?" His sister said walking toward the auditorium. "Him? Yes I think I would remember one of the only nobles who still follow Eastern Orthodox Christianity in Cirilla. Not like it matters nonetheless an interesting person to sit next to." Jonathan answered. He still had politics in his mind. Thinking about how solving this situation or soothe the populace was his priority. He grew annoyed trying to think of other things like the upcoming composer. They later sat in their chairs though a few people noticed him since he was a half-man or midget, though no one dared to question that as it wasn't polite in Cirillian etiquette and he was an Augean heir to the throne.

The composer came out the side introducing himself and the whole concert altogether. He looked professional, in his 30s perhaps, a Lannister as well. He turned to the crowd of people, "Greetings ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the ending UCM festival concert. I'm William Berthington and I will be the composer for this year's concert and I hope you enjoy it like always. This year the ending concert will be preformed by specific high school students chosen around the nation and world to express their talents and the success of our education system as a whole." He said speaking in the mic. The students came out from the sideline and went to their posts one by one, they bowed to the crowd as usual. They were the A Capella group, one of the most anticipated group to watch as they were considered the best. Their voices hummed the entire room, giving goosebumps to the audience. Jonathan finally smiled thinking he was at peace.

*Background Music* ---

Jonathan closed his eyes to the tune of the voices, giving off a sigh of comfort. He listened to the voices of the choir, chiming down his spine. He felt this before when he came here a few years ago. Though the problems back home still bothered his mind, it was like it didn't want to leave his brain. The music felt assertive and powerful like it came through your soul, though still feeling it's soft touch. He straightened his back looking both ways of the aisle noticing the empress on those balcony seats near the stage. The whole room was in serenity, heaven to say the least. Next was the solos, only four people preformed by themselves singing at least two songs personally hand picked. It was rather impressive from Jonathan's point of view, music was always his second passion after drunkenness and partying like a savage animal. Instead of bothering him like usual the topic of his regional politics made him think more. He thought of more ideas, ways of handling others and their accusations, it was like the fine arts helped his mind focus better. There was a half break where the performers and audience good go off somewhere and maybe eat or talk for a bit. "Valerie, please save my seat I don't want another man you ever so try to court with take my seat like last time." Jonathan said. She nodded and continued to talk to another noble next to her. He went outside the auditorium and noticed one the soloists standing nearby, he went up to her. She looked around 16 or 17, cute, elegant, sophisticated, and fashion-forward. "Hello!, I would like to say your voice was breathtaking and the others as well! Let me introduce myself I'm Jonathan Augsburg, Prince of the Augean Archduchy, Regent of the Western Pacific Territories. May I ask who are you?" he said. The lady looked surprised for being greeted by a dwarf then quickly smiled. "Oh well hello! I am Natalia Ostrovsky, Princess of Oskresensk. Thank you, I appreciate your compliment as I have heard of and seen you before." she said still smiling trying to ignore his small size. Jonathan frowned trying to think, he was pretty sure he knew this person. Then it finally clicked, when she mentioned her name. How could have he forgotten someone so famous in Cirilla including the diarchy! "I'm so sorry I've should have known your name for someone so well regarded in the nation. My apologies." he said bowing his head down. She gave off a small giggle, "It's fine I'm not going to hate you for it. Anyways how is your position? Do you like being a regent?" she said, wondering. "They haven't put me into a pike yet, so everything is good. Doesn't Dimas want you to rule over Oskresensk unless he plans on having children. Why do you ask?" he replied, grabbing a glass of wine from a server. "Yes indeed, well I wanted to ask for advice from people who have prior experience like yourself. Hopefully you don't mind." Jonathan laughed knowing he was of no use or help to her question. "Oh I don't mind at all, sadly I cannot help you since I am new to this game of thrones myself." he said. Natalia sighed, "Awww, it's fine I'll try to ask others for help. Anyways the concert is restarting I must go. I really appreciate this small talk with you, I wish you a farewell, good luck on your side." she said heading off into the other side of the auditorium. He nodded and also went back in, noticing a man in his seat. "God dammit, Valerie." he said, sighing in the beginning. Walking towards to the man he tapped on his shoulder, "Excuse me that is my seat." he said, trying to speak more assertively. The man turned around, it was Dimas. Natalia's only and older sibling, he seemed friendly yet had some cold feeling coming from him. "Oh I'm sorry, I was just talking to an old friend of mine. I'll leave now if I'm too bothering." he said, in a apologetic tone. Jonathan's eyes widened noticing him. "Oh no your fine, but I appreciate having my seat back thank you." he said trying to slide in between the seats. Dimas left waving goodbye to Valerie, his smile looked charming and innocent. "I didn't know you knew Preeminent Dimas." Jonathan whispered. The concert continued, melting others into pure sanctuary. Many more sang there hearts out while the audience stood in awe of their voices, one of the greatest times of the year yet only the beginning of it.

*Background Music Ends* ---

Highrose, Cirilla-UoAE

Jonathan headed to the Cirillian capital after the concert, he was determined to do something after the performance gave him some peace. Within a very well lighted room was himself and the Field Marshals of the Cirillian military, they were speaking of something but what? "Please just help me this once, all you have to do is blockade the ports, stop anyone from going into the country, and order their military to not do anything. It's not like another nation is invading them anyhow!" Jonathan said trying to continue his argument. Field Marshal Stark countered his statement. "And if they refuse to listen to their superiors, we may be one military junction does not mean they will actually listen to our orders, even if it was from the highest chain of commands. You think they would just stand there doing nothing? Have you considered the consequences do you even know what your doing in the first place?" He said. Jonathan tried to speak, "Yes, yes but we kn-" he was interrupted. "Enough, we will consider your plea of "help", if we can do anything in the first place. Plus they have to listen to our orders or else chaos will ensue. Now go we will see." Phelps interrupted. Jonathan left unsatisfied even though he got what he came for. The Field Marshals looked at each other and nodded leaving the room. They were like a connected brain, all too seemingly focused and similar yet different backgrounds.

WPT

A week later Jonathan came back to WPT, returning back to his normal duties as regent. He went into the parliament building in Adesa, around 20,000 Augean troops that was stationed there beforehand a week before came into the city, while the other half stayed in Hadesas. They held their guns against the government officials head forcing them out the building, putting the city on lock down. The Ciri-Unionist chain of commands ordered the WPT military to stand down to sit out and watch what was about to happen as the government was going to be overthrown. The FDR navy was told to blockade the nearby WPT ports and monitor the maritime borders, making sure no one left or came close. Jonathan started to speak in the middle of the parliament building to the other officials "All right I'm tired of all of you, really I am. This type of governance is of no use to progress if you wish for the glory of WPT. As of now, I Jonathan Augsburg Prince of the Augsburg Monarchy, Heir to the Augean Throne, hereby declare myself as the King of WPT. The capital will be moved to Hadesas from now on, understand? Now let's see how a true monarchy rules over this kingdom. Set fourth progress!" he yelled. Most were confused on what was happening, even some Augean soldiers yet they still followed orders as they were bound to. They headed to back to Hadesas, the new capital. "Your majesty what will you do now since you are now the absolute ruler of WPT? The people grow less content of this. Surely you have a plan correct? And what of your father?" the adviser said. Jonathan looked at him, "Well of course I do, my plans will soon be revealed. And hopefully father is proud of this, surely he can't punish me nor slice my head for taking over this nation.
Last edited by Cirilla on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:44 pm

Udeaes, WPT.

Konstantinos sighed. The Augsburg's had reacted. Drastically. Already, their petty king Jonathon had declared himself king of the Western Pacific Territories. "No matter. The army should support me, given they serve to defend and protect the interests of the nation. Including, protecting it from foreign rule of the nation." The army thankfully hadn't disbanded. Just told to sit out and wait through the storm. Konstantinos found himself in this cold, desolate wasteland of a city he had made a visit to. Thankfully, just as Jonathon declared himself king. Of course, as long as Konstantinos was still alive, and had every right to fight against it by the nation's laws, he wasn't safe, but a army was still around in full force.

Step one: Get the army rallied behind him. Fast. Most of the government officials were captured in the coup in Adesa, and it seemed some important people in the military had been caught as well, but he still could. Most of the army was scattered and such, but some were in Udeaes. About say, maybe 9,000 from his counts. He had already started getting things into motion. He meet with the commanding officers in Udeaes in a 4 story apartment building taken for the meeting.

He and the officers gathered around, and Konstantinos began the conversation. "That inbred dog they call Jonathon has just declared himself king of the Western Pacific Territories, even though I was in line. As I should be king right now, and unfortunately am not, I ask you, as the heir to the nation, that you swear loyalty to me. Raise your hand if you wish to assist me in removing Jonathon from the country, at any cost."

There were 7 officers at the meeting. 4 raised their hand. 2 stated that they were undecided, and the last refused. When Konstantinos asked the last officer why he refused, he stated "They have the support of the Cirillan's, and have serious connections. If I assist you, I risk having my head put on a plater. I can't do it." Konstantinos replied "That may be true. But, this is our nation. Not even Cyri herself has control over me. I have every right to win that throne, and Cyri can't make any arguments against birth-right."

He dismissed the officers, before attending to one last thing.

From the Prince of the W.P.T., Konstantinos:
To: Esgonia, Free Asian Ports, North Arkana, and various other nations.

I have just lost the throne of the nation to a foreigner noble, a petty king who has no right to the throne. On the other hand, I have birth-right to the throne, so that alone mean's I am the rightful king. I request of you that for the time being, I am allowed to take asylum in your nation until the throne is returned to me. I am willing to attempt to reflect any attention towards your nation regarding hosting me onto myself if necessary.

Satisfied, he begun the process of sending the email to various nation leaders or whomever is important regarding the matter.

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:42 am

Nadroski High School, Harshel District, Arcea
12:00 hours

As the bell rings and the last subject for the morning has concluded, Alex stomach grumbles as he stares at the time. "12 P.M., I see..." he thought to himself as the looks at his pack and realizes that he didn't pack lunch today. He tries to look at his pockets and sees that he has 30 Arghans, more than enough to satisfy his stomach. He places his bag and begins to stand up and head to the cafeteria when Ilya approach his seat and gives him a warm smile.

"H-hi." Ilya sheepishly says to him as she gets near his seat. "Are you heading to the cafeteria?" she asks him. Alex places his money on his waist pockets and replies to her. "Well yeah. I'm heading over there for lunch, why?". "Well, I was wanting to treat you for lunch as a form of 'thank you' for what you did earlier. Well?" He blushed, saying that there was no need for that, but she insisted because she wants to at least show him thanks. After minutes of arguing, he gives in and agrees, placing his bag under his desk, he stands up and heads to the cafeteria alongside Ilya. While walking, Alex gives Ilya a basic tour of the school, informing her of school holidays, pointing out important facilities, and anything that the students in Nadroski need to know. As they continue, they keep getting glances from the other students, notably their classmates and Alex's old friends, who were looking at them as if they were a couple, even one of them saying. "Hey Alex, first love at first day of class?", while another one shouting at them "Why don't you guys hold hands or something?". Both of them were embarrassed, but they didn't care less about that.

Pretty soon, they were now in the cafeteria. Alex decides to order the usual lunch he eats when he didn't pack one while Ilya orders the exact same food as Alex, abeit she had a bit more on her plate. After Ilya pays both of their orders, Alex grabs his tray and tells her to follow him to a vacant table where they can sit down and eat. They could still notice people looking at them as if they looked cute together, but they just ate and conversed with each other.
Once it was over, they went back to the classroom and talked about each other more.

"So, Ilya, what brought you here?"
"Oh, nothing really, just that my dad wanted us to move here so we can lay off the stress back in our old place."
"What does your dad work at, anyway?"

Ilya was puzzled as Alex asked the question. "Wait, you don't know?!"
"Know what?"
"The Arisata Hospital Group?"
"Well yeah, they have the best hospitals out in Esgonia and beyond, complete with state-of-the-art technology and medicine.What about them?"
"You know, my family being the group head?"

Alex's eyes widened as he was told of the revelation. Ilya also was quite amused at his reaction and the fact that he didn't even know about that. She continued. "Anyway....we now moved here, just recently. That's why I encountered those guys earlier." He nods, knowing that he just saved the daughter of one of the most prestigious people in the country. Inside, he felt somehow like a hero similar to Koko and Asuka. As he finally regains his senses, the two continue to do their things until the teacher arrived.
Last edited by Esgonia on Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.

Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Azenyanistan
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 09, 2015
Democratic Socialists

The Azen Islands

Postby Azenyanistan » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:52 am

Azen Islands
Somewhere below the WPT
October 24

"Mama! Let's play softball!" Shouted Polia, the little girl that Asyah was taking care of, from her room as she dressed up for their visit to the park. It was rare for Asyah to be in the Islands but since she was an official and was on her break, which was also rare, she was here for her daughter and for her health as Azens cannot be allowed to work too much else they grow sick. Humans cannot work too much. It is simply too much. The Speaker sighed and said to her daughter with a smile, smiling as she tried to be patient with her little girl "We will play softball, Polia, just wait, okay? The Guards are getting the car."

They were in the Speakers Residence in Oasis. Oasis City. It was named after the dead Speaker who was both young but zealous. Like Sadisia. But Oasis was different. Sadisia was unstable but Oasis was stable. But she is dead now and dead Speakers cannot Speak or take care of their nation. Without a Speaker, Azens cannot stand and they would never accept foreign rule unless you forced them to or unless you were such a good friend to them, they would give their loyalty to you if you did the same for them. The Residence was for all Speakers in the League.

The duty of the Supreme Speaker is simple: The former Speaker must serve the nation and the League as the ultimate adviser and the most trusted source of information for the League if and only if the person was a former Speaker of the nation. As of now, Sadisia is the Supreme Speaker and telegrams were being sent or suppose to be sent to the NPE, Vanquaria, Cirilla, UOAE and Esgonia and even Esalonia, The Selkie, The Empire of Donner Land and even North Arkana plus Asigna and Nihon for permission for Sadisia to travel the world freely to learn more and more about the other nations and to be taught by the world on how to take care of the country and how to keep them safe and peaceful and strong and modern and independent but also moral. Sadisia was also looking for ways to teach Azenyanistan about religion, especially about Mariism as she has no religion anymore or if she has never had a religion, she has no religion. She is looking for something that could help her help the League help Azenyanistan. Meanwhile, Tiberias is the Speaking Marshal or Marshal Speaker as he is given the duty of being in charge of the security and police forces of the nation. Tanyah is the perfect person and candidate to be the Speaking Guarding or the Guardian Speaker as she is the commander of the Republican Guard and the Vangquard. Thenafter, Perimah, was selected to be a Core Speaker, handling Afghanistan, a core state of Azenyanistan. She is looking for help in becoming the governor of the SARAz until it can be returned to Azenyanistan. Meanwhile, Asyah, the mother here, is the Current Speaker and then so she is the Speaker taking care of Azenyanistan with the help of the League. Therefore, she is the leader here. The one in charge of everything. Saladin is to be made the Military Speaker, the Speaker that would handle the affairs of the military, both private and public. Finally, the last member of the League is Dannah, a mysterious figure handling all the shadow and internal affairs of the Azens, serving as the Ghost Speaker. Banshee is also being asked to be the External Speaker as she is the governor of New Azenyanistan, loyal to Vanquaria and Azenyanistan.

This was all Asyah knows and was taught about. The League of Speakers.

"MAMA!" Shouted Polia again and Asyah said "Hold on, Polia, come on!"

Soon, they were out of the Residence and in the car, on their way to the park to play some softball which was actually just with gloves and a ball. Catch catch.

Meanwhile...the siege of Damascus and Yaneza by Saladin, Tanyah and Banshee is about to begin.

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:27 am

Nadroski High School, Harshel District, Arcea
16:45 Hours

"And that concludes our discussion, any questions? If not, you are all dismissed."

The class had concluded for today, and everyone was going home while some of them tend to their classrooms or other things, as for Alex and Ilya, they both wanted to go home, seeing that Alex's friends were off now and Ilya was still concerned if she would get bullied again. Alex assures her that she'll come home safe. The two then heads out of the school as their classmates tease them as a "newly-found couple", to which they were fallen on deaf ears. They went a different route this time, hoping that they wouldn't encounter Max and his lackeys again, but they were wrong. They see Max, with the bruises he recived from Alex earlier, picking on a 12 year old boy this time. I guess he wants another confontation, eh? Ilya gets behind Alex once he shouts at him "HEY! DID YOU GUYS NOT LEARN YOUR LESSON?!". When the group heard his voice, they were all petrified and ran away this time. The kid, fortunately was unharmed, and nothing was taken from him. He thanks Alex for helping him and runs off. Ilya was relieved that the situation was diffused within a short amount of time. The two then continued on to their destination soon after.

Alex asks Ilya on where is her current house. Ilya, while walking alongside him, points towards on one of the houses. Alex once again was surprised, as he realized that she was nearby. She then tells Alex to follow her so she can introduce him to her
parents so they would know how he helped her. Once at the entrance, she rings the doorbell and after a few seconds, the door opens, revealing a woman in her early 30's, wearing an apron and looked like she was busy cooking. The woman then greets the two.

Ilya's Mother: "Welcome home, Ilya." She takes notice of Alex also. "And who is this young man who brought with you?"

Ilya: "Ah, this is Alexander Surmaji, he's a classmate of mine from school. He's helped me a lot today, especially this morning?"

Ilya's Mother: "Really? Well then, come in, Alexander."

Alex, however, was somehow embarrassed but proceeded to the house where they converesed about what had happened on this day.
Ilya's Mother: "What?! Were you hurt, Ilya?"

Ilya: "No, mom. Because of him, I wasn't."

Ilya's Mother : "Oh, I don't know how grateful I am for helping my daughter, Alexander. If her father was here right now, I could only imagine on what he'd have to say."

Alex: "T-that's okay, ma'am, really. I was just there to help out."

Ilya's Mother : "Well, I'm glad that you are nearby, that way, you both could go together and I would not have to be worried about anymore incidents like this."

Ilya: "M-mom..How could you say things like that..?"

Alex, meanwhile, was full of red after what Ilya's mother said as she giggled and Ilya trying not to embarrass her further, then he looks at the time. "5:30". He then tells Ilya and her mother that he needs to go as it was already getting late.
Ilya's Mother: "Why, of couse. I'm sorry for having you here this late. Anyway, you can visit here anytime, Alex."

Ilya: "Bye Alex, see you tomorrow."

He then thanks Ilya's mother and Ilya herself for letting them come into their house as he says goodbye to both of them and leaves. As soon as he had left, Ilya's Mother tells her to get ready for dinner. "Oh, and the medicine from your Papa has arrived. It's in your room, Ilya". She then takes off her jacket and heads upstairs. But before that, her mother asks her about Alex.

"It seems that both of you are becoming close friends. Do you like him, Ilya?"
"N-no, mom. It's just that we're good friends...really... and that he was the first one I've talked to." As her face turnrf red.
"Just kidding. Anyway, you should get ready for dinner. Get changed, take your dose, and come downstairs, okay?"
"I got it mom, I'll be there in a jiffy."

Once she goes to her room, she looks for the medicine that her mother said, which was on the table. The medicine was for her rare condition, who was still unknown, in which that her vital organs would slowly shut down all of a sudden and would lead to death if neglected. This case was an extremely rare one, as only 5 of these cases was recorded. Doctors were still trying to find a cure for the condition, but for now, she was advised to take a dose of the medicine tablets. A dose, which is 2 tablets each, would last for a few months before she needs to take another one. Soon, she takes two tablets as prescribed, and swallows them. The pills tasted bitter and had a weird sensation as it went down her throat, but soon subsided. She then puts the medicine pack away, changes clothes, and heads downstairs for dinner.

Meanwhile on Alex's side, he was reprimanded by Asuka on why he was late but calmed down after explaining the situation.
"Oh? Seems that you have a girlfriend now, do ya?" She says in a humorous manner.
"N-no, I just helped her, jeez..."
"Hah! You're denying now, eh? Anyway, let's skip that. Dinner's already on the table, just waiting for you so we can start."

Alex then heads to the dining room alongside Asuka so they can both eat dinner as well.
Last edited by Esgonia on Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Empire of Donner land
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 28, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Empire of Donner land » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:20 pm

Point Alpha B, Hurlania Province, Donner Land.

Aleksy's eyes slowly opened. His eyes immediately jumped to the clock above on the wall between the two bunks. He sighed as he saw there was only a minute until the Untenlieutenant would barge in yelling. But what could he do about it? He was just a lowly grunt training to be a Imperial Army Ranger. He shifted under the thin blanket and shivered as the cold air moved a crossed his skin. The window outside eclipsed in white as the snow reflected the sunlight. 'thirty seconds...' he thought as he threw his blanket off and got up, he quickly put his bed together with twenty seconds to spare. As he observed, others began to get up and do the same. Then someone tapped on his shoulder from behind.

"Aleksy, Hew das enaily?" The man behind him asked.

Aleksy turned around and gave a smile to his friend who slept in the bunk next to him. His name was Yskela, it was his names backwards which was how they met in the first place when he asked him about it. "I haven't heard anything from my family in Roal City, they're still putting that place together you know? Frulia is such a mess." Yskela nodded and returned back to his bed and put it back together with haste. Aleksy how ever was standing at attention at the end of his bed, bare footed, cold and hungry. 'ten seconds' he thought again counting down the time until the Untenlieutenant would arrive. He always arrived at the same time every day and night. He and his Platoon learned to deal with him. "Aleksy." His friend whispered too him while at attention. "Do you think we will become Rangers?"

Aleksy thought about this for a moment, his report on his own performance from Training Command had showed relatively exemplary work, he wasn't sure about his friend since they were banned from sharing that information with anyone. But he knew he was working just as hard as he was. "I'm sure of it Ysk, don't worry and just kiss the Lieutenants boots." Ysk nodded and returned to his stance. His legs were firmly together and his left arm was to his side while his right crossed his chest, his right hand on his shoulder. This was the stance that everyone took when at attention. It got uncomfortable after a long period of time.

The doors at the end of barracks flew inwards as a man dressed in officer uniform walked inside quickly. He stood there only 3 feet away from the doors that were now open. The cold air filled the barracks and Aleksy tried his hardest to not shiver. He was a Ehgtuian, he didn't have the cold resistance that the others in his Platoon had. He was the only Ehgtuian there in fact. The Liutenant observed the room, his head went left to right slowly as if he was scanning. "At ease!" He yelled and then everyone's right arms went back besides their bodies. Aleksy and everyone then yelled "Euroi!" After they did this. The Liutenant then walked down the aisle between the bunks inspecting everyone as he did so.

As he walked past Aleksy and the Liutenant looked at him he felt even colder than before when the door opened. He looked forward calmly and not giving eye contact. He froze not just because of the cold air but because of the man's icy stare, almost as if it was directly into his own soul. His navy blue and dark green uniform was seen out of the corner of his eye. He passed by without talking to Aleksy, It was a sign that you had passed inspection. He reached the end of the Barracks without saying a single word. It was an achievement, especially for this platoon. "Good job, you didn't fuck up your beds again. Let's do this again tomorrow, I expect the same result. But if I see a sheet an inch out of place I'll send you jogging in the snow without a shirt." He said plainly. He wasn't kidding about jogging in the snow. It happened regularly everyday and frequently the trainees were sent to the hospital afterwards. But he had other plans for the day and didn't feel like getting sent to the doctors, again.

After the Liutenant had yelled at them for a brief half hour they were dismissed and proceeded to the court yard outside. It was surrounded by buildings some big and some small ranging from one floor to seven floors. He recognized some and had never been inside others or even really cared for them. The flag pole at the center held the Donnish Banner and below it was the seal of the millitary and government. They all lined up behind eachother and stood at attention facing the flagpole. Then the Millitary Anthem played over the loudspeaker, they all then began to sing it as it played.

Das aghee's fa das Hinvil!
Atahga jad das undweh, jad tun!
Jeer Vehkle! Hem suor unjuv das putu, jad tun!
Jeer Gehkle! Yem vatahs urvu das quarats, jad tun!
Jeer Vurteher! Hem trasd etuhg alunds, jad tun!
Euroi! Euroi! Euroi!
Das aghee's fa das Hinvil!
Atahga jad das undweh, jad tun!
Euroi! Euroi! Euroi!

The song had finished and they had atleast an hours free time to eat Breakfast in the hall. Aleksy how ever wasn't in the mood to eat despite how loudly his stomach protested, he had to meet someone. Aleksy navigated his way through the city of millitary buildings, Barracks, training fields. He made his way to a secluded spot far away from the complex and ran to the fence that seperated him from the rest of the world. Someone was waiting for him there, someone he cared for dearly. The snow as he ran through it got thicker and thinner until he finally got to the fence and put his hand on it, and the other person put her hand on the opposite side on his.

"Aleksy..."

"Karin, how is your family?"

"They're fine, aren't you cold in your uniform?"

Aleksy looked down at his navy blue and dark green training Uniform. It offered less than acceptable protection from the cold. He looked back up at her green eyes. "No, I'm fine, stop worrying about me." He said smiling at her. "I miss you, they still won't let us leave Point Alpha. As soon as possible I'll leave and come find you in Tutten, I promise." She sighed and looked at where her shoes should be, but they were buried under the thick snow. "I know you will, Aleksy." She said as she looked down and then back behind her at the forest behind her. The same forest thay surrounded the complex. Her hand fell from the fence and she looked back up with a single tear falling from her eye. "I miss you too, look, I have to get going. My mother is probably worried sick. Its good to see just this once." She said and laughed. "Bye." She added. "Cya Karin." Aleksy said as she entered the forest. He hiked back to the Hall just in time to eat and satisfy his hunger. He couldn't get rid of the thought of seeing Karin the entire time.
Heyo.
The Collected Entries Of Me In A Nutshell
"Donner: A chill guy who has no chill" - Esgonia
"Everything is wrong. Everything" - URA

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:34 am

Background Theme

Border town of Ayeskat, SARAz
10:15 Hours

An Esgonian Marine Corps LAV-III stops at the edge of the city after an order by command to stop and deploy in the city, inside were a group of 16 Marines, one of them was Sgt. Patrick Sokolov, who was napping while listening to his music on his mobile phone. He recently had his life turn into something he didn't expect it to be. Both his mother and his fiancee died a month ago, sold his large house and settled in an apartment instead, thinking that "He doesn't need a large home anymore.", and had gone into a spiral depression, gone intro heavy drinking and nearly took his own life once but was stopped by his colleagues. Now, he doesn't know what to do with his life anymore, other than continue serving the Marines and hope an insurgent bullet ends him. He quietly sings "Shiola, Shiola, we'll all be forgiven..." until he was interrupted by someone poking him. He opens his eyes and sees Corporal Karzina waking him up. As soon as he asks why was he awaken all of a sudden. The Corporal replies to him.
"Sir, we've been ordered to disembark here."

He turns to the Lieutenant who was on the radio and asks him "What the fuck are we stopping here for? I thought our objective was 20 klicks East of here?". The Lieutenant says to him in an annoyed tone. "I don't know, Sokolov. Yeah, let's get off and get on the road." One of the Marines then opens the rear door and exits first, then the rest follow suit. "If I don't die here, I don't know what I'll do" says to himself as he gets his M16A3 Assault Rifle, checks his gear, and exits the LAV last. When he steps off, he covers his eye for a bit so he could adjust to the bright sunshine. He could soon see what was happening, which looked like there was a major operation happening in this sector, Soldiers planning operations on their maps or Mobile GPS systems, insurgents getting detained, even 2 M1A3's on standby outside as helicopters, mostly Portean Cobras and Esgonian Army Apaches, buzz by.
"You ever wonder why this part of the world gets so fucked up all the time?" Asks Private Moriga, clutching his Negev. "I just work here, Dave" replies the Lieutenant, in an annoyed tone again. He then asks one of the Marines on where was the Captain who redirected them to the town, in which the soldier replies by pointing to an alleyway which was a market and said "Head right up there."
"Thanks." As the Lt. rallies up the others and heads towards the Captain. Patrick caught up to the Lt when they were near the Captain, who was drinking a cup of coffee while his GPS and Map on a makeshift table.

"Welcome to Ayeskat, gentlemen." He greets them warmly. "You might be asking why you were redirected here right? So, here it is." The Captain shows several images and GPS coordinates on the table. "We got the White Movement crossing in from the Filipino territory, a lot of tension out here. At 0930 we lost contact with Jackson's squad. They were investigating a lead on a possible IED site near the Spinza Meat Market, and they're in a bad fuckin' part of town. We believe that the WM are involved.", "So, what do we do sir?" asked Moriga, looking confused. The Captain continued "We're setting you in to find our Marines, provide support, and call in CASEVAC if necessary. You're the quick reaction force, gentlemen. I'm trusting you on this. Let's go find our Marines."
"We're on it, let's lock and load." The Lieutenant tells the others as he moves out. Patrick followed the rest, thinking to himself. "this is going to be a real shitty day for me"

The squad of 5 heads to a shortcut leading to the market through a few buildings marked by GPS. Dave asked the Lt. again "Do we have SITREP on hostile presence in this sector?"
"Assume the worst."

They proceeded into what looks like a store and heads out the back door, where they cross another alleyway into another building, a schoolhouse. They kick in the door as soon as the squad stacked up and gets inside. They find the place abandoned, with chairs being flung about and the chalkboard still has an equation for quadratic formulas inscribed in it. "What is this? A school?" Asked Private Latris, "Oh right, keep forgetting. They don't have schools where you are from." replied Patrick, in a sarcastic tone. "Guys, shut it I think we're getting nea-" The Lt. was interrupted when a small tremor, about a 4.5 on the Richter Scale, shook the entire area, leaving the team startled for a few seconds before continuing on to head for the exit. "What was that? an earthquake or something?" "Yeah, that was it. a tremor or some sort." The squad were still confused as to what had happened, but that did not stop them from finding the exit. Patrick peeked out the gate and scouted for enemy activity and tells the others to move up after making sure it was clear. The squad then gets outside of the schoolhouse where they cross the street and get to another building. Patrick and Cpl. Abbas were instructed to head inside the building through the garage while the others scale through a 4-feet tall wall. Abbas carefully opens the door and makes his way inside as Patrick follows. The others scale the wall and on the other side of the wall is a parking lot, where the squad can link up there. Latris stays out in the open as he says "No civilian on here. I don't like this shit." His actions would prove fatal as Abbas and Patrick move in. From out of nowhere, an unknown insurgent fires her sniper rifle at Latris, hitting him in the abdomen, as he falls to the ground, the squad stops moving while the Lt. shouts.

"SNIPER!"

As soon as Patrick hears the word, he quickly drags Latris inside the garage while Abbas pops smoke to cover them. Then suddenly, a group of WM's, no less than 20 and are armed with AK-47's and M16's, come out from the other side of the parking lot, opening fire on them. Moriga returns fire with his LMG, successfully taking down a few of them while pinning down the others. Meanwhile, Corporal Karzina rushes to Latris's side and tends to his wounds, telling Patrick "Pat, I'll take care of him. You take out those guys!" He nods and proceeds outside, taking cover behind a Toyota Corolla. The insurgents were all rushing towards them as 2 more snipers take position from a building directly across their position. Moriga then takes priority of the two snipers while Sokolov, Abbas, and the Lt. take down the WM forces one by one. Patrick fires 5 rounds at one of the WM insurgents while she was reloading and hits her in the head, killing her instantly. Another WM takes aim at Patrick but was struck down by the Lt. as soon as the resistance weakened, the others advance further until they can get close to the building, where Abbas throws a grenade at one of the sniper's position. The sniper did not notice the grenade being thrown at him until it was too late, when it finally exploded, killing him. The other sniper took notice at the explosion and looks to her side to see what was going on, only to get shot in the head by Patrick. After about 3 minutes of a firefight, the squad reloads and the Lt. asks for a SITREP.

"Dragon Team, Gimme a SITREP."
"Dragon-2. I'm up. Still patching up Dragon-4."
"Dragon-3. I'm up."
"Dragon-5. I'm fucked up but I'm up."

The squad thought the situation was clear, until Abbas spots something in the corner of his eye.
"RPG! 12 O'CLOCK! GET DOWN!!"
Last edited by Esgonia on Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:34 am, edited 7 times in total.

Azenyanistan
Negotiator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Azenyanistan » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:01 am

Yaneza
Operation: Azen Warfare
October 25

"You have your coordinates now, girls. I want you to make me proud and I want you to make Azenyanistan and Vanquaria proud to have you fighting. You have several self propelled guns and several tanks available to you and to your comrades. I want you all to take some time to get ready before you and your fellow soldiers get out there and destroy the White Movement using all that heavy equipment you've got. Now come on, let's boogie." Said Banshee as she addressed over a hundred Azen artillerywomen and over a hundred Azen tankers. The crewmen and the artillerywomen nodded and said their acknowledgements and went away to their guns and tanks, the tankers reaching their equipment and machines last.

Banshee smiled as she saw that the artillerywomen were faster to getting to their posts than her tankers. But no worry, she knows that the tankers cannot be forced to have too much discipline. After all, what is being looked for by her was their ability to kick some ass and follow orders.

They were northeast of Yaneza, the ANA and the ARG somewhere to the west and east of Damascus. The New Azens under the command of Banshee were now on another race to the city while the artillery began to bombard the inner parts of Yaneza, destroying the White Movement. The tanks raced to reach the city and breach into it, to secure a quick victory. Banshee yearned to get on a tank and be with her men but she had some other business to attend to.

She took her phone and a few photos. One showed to her the time when she got married to Steiner. She was in her Azen military uniform, Steiner was in his. The other showed to her the time when she gave birth of Hope. Her only daughter. And the eldest too. And then the other showed to her the time when she was with her daughter and her son, the youngest, who were there in her tank. She was teaching Hope how to drive and operate a tank at the ripe age of 11. Then she put them back into her pockets and dialed a number. Then she put her phone to her right ear, sat down on an empty crate as tanks and heavy guns raced or fired and as New Azens moved around, maintaining the base and the siege, waiting for Steiner to respond.

Finally he picked up and she said

"Hey Steiner. I got a problem."

Azenyanistan
Negotiator

Democratic Socialists

October 25, 2XXX - Azen Freedom Day

Postby Azenyanistan » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:23 am

"This is the Azen National Army! The WM is gone! Damascus is free!"

"This is The Order of Arroyo! My lord, the WM is no more here!"

"This is Saladin! I can confirm that the WM is destroyed. We have prisoners and we shall judge them later. Civilians are safe. Thank God. Praise be to him. We have won!"

"Banshee here. My little girl, my lords, we have taken Yaneza."

"MY LORD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, WE ARE FINALLY FREE! SIR, MADAM! SPEAKER! THE NPE HAS RETURNED OUR LANDS TO US! WE ARE FINALLY IN LIBERTY! THANK GOD! THANK GOD! OH MY GOD, THANK GOD! GOD IS GREAT! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR!"

"We are free! And reunited! God is great! Azenyanistan is great! The NPE is great!"

"THANK GOD AND THANK EVERYONE! WE ARE FINALLY FREE!"

"Sir, we are victorious!"

Reports were coming from everywhere, from Iran, Iraq, Syria, from all over Azenyanistan.

And Sadisia and Asyah were just sitting there, in Asyahs office, hearing all of these news. The two Speakers were speech-less. They got the reports from radio and from video call.

The League of Speakers were now on video call. Banshee in Yaneza, Saladin in Damascus, Dannah in Azenyanistan City, Tiberias in Jerusalem, Perimah in the SARAz. The Azens were victorious and free. Victorious and free!

Sadisia could not help but say "I cannot believe this!"

Asyah then said "You will, my lord. Look!"

From Damascus, everyone could see the Azen flag, black, green and black, rise over Damascus. And then from Yaneza, everyone could see the New Azen flag rise over the most tallest building in Yaneza: A hospital.

Sadisia, from seeing her people victorious and mighty and great now...cried. As she cried, she was comforted and kissed and hugged by Asyah.

"My lord, it is okay, come on, be happy, my lord. We are in good hands now. We have been delivered!"

And then...something else hit Sadisia. Seven Times.

The League of Speakers, from their places, sang the national anthem of Azenyanistan to Sadisia.

"Seven times I sing this song for you and me
I dream of a good life and home
For you my friend and my family
I see a bright future before us all"

The Speaker, the young one, teared up even more and held tightly onto Asyah. Meanwhile, without Sadisia suspecting and only Asyah knowing, an Azen Guard recorded all of this happening on his video camera.

I wish you will live as long as the Earth
Because I am your friend and I am here
So go and live for me my countrymen"

The Speaker was breaking down.

"I want you to see a new land
Azenyanistan reborn
May she receive you as her child
And may she be a good home
For you and your own children
Seven times I sing this song for you and me"

And she finally wept as hard as she could. It was so much joy.

And she could see them smile and continue to sing as she cried.

"Take my hand and I will lead you away
From the wars the killings and the chaos
Of the past and our history
May you please be all right
And might you be called an Azen"

Asyah smiled and teared up too as she hugged and comforted the girl.

Seven times I cry for you to live
Seven times I wish for your good life
Seven times I sing this song for you and me"

And yes, some of the members of the League of Speakers gave way to tears. Especially Banshee when she finished and saw Sadisia.

Later, the video of Sadisia crying spread all over Azenyanistan and the world on the Internet and on TV. This touched the hearts of so many Azens. And in response, groups of Azens sung the national anthem and posted them on the Internet, in solidarity with the League and with Sadisia.

Yaneza and Damascus were now in Azen hands again.

The churches were ringing all of their bells.
The mosques were letting their attendees recite their prayers aloud and to call for prayer with all the air in their lungs.
The temples were full of chanting.
The mourning places were full of prayers.
All places were filled with sounds. The sounds of celebration.

And everywhere, wherever there were Azens, hundreds, thousands, ten thousands, hundred thousands, millions, billions, so many Azens...so many Azens, wherever they lived, rejoiced on the streets and celebrated and cried "AZENYA, MARASAH!" or "AZENYANISTAN IS FREE!" Or even "Allahu akbar" or simply "Azenyanistan is great! Azenya akbar!"

The Azen flag was everywhere, flowing in the winds everywhere.

And the world was full of joy of the Azens.

And all can say: This is good.

Empire of Donner land
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 28, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Empire of Donner land » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:18 pm

Bögt, New Horizons testing ground.

"Angel one one, preparing for take off from tarmac, uftensizen."

"TCC, Ten four Angel one one, proceed to take off.

"Roger, TCC. Going now."

Test Pilot Arghqa Bavenisan began to put the two jet engines into full thrust. He was a Azul Donnish man who had lived in the nation for years. As many Azuls, he had dark skin and black hair. His eyes were blue and his nose was somewhat small. You wouldn't be able to tell this from under his flight helmet or mask however. He had gotten the job to test aircraft four years ago and already had a reputation for pushing aircraft to the limits.

"Thrust is good, all is well." He said as the aircraft began to lerch forward slowly then pick up speed. The white lines he was following flew past the cockpit faster and faster. "We're at 200 km/h. Going 250 now..." he said as the plane began lifting off the ground. He pressed a button on the controll panel and the landing gear began to come into the aircraft. "Landing Gear is good. No problems." He spoke as the he got higher and higher from the ground. The plane had reached 400 km/h and began speeding faster and faster. He began to see the horizon of the snowy flatlands around Bögt and the skyline of the buildings of Bögt. "TCC, Engaging super cruise on mark."

"Three." He said as he began to flip some switches in the cock pit preparing the engines for super cruise. It would lessen the drag and increase thrust while still keeping fuel effecieny allowing the aircraft to easily reach faster than sound speeds. He looked at the wings as he flipped the switches. Flaps moved Into the wing, the tips of the wing swept backwards.

"Two." He pushed the throttle further and the engines kicked to life creating an almost deafening roar. He looked behind him as he saw the bright yellow burning exhaust comeing out of the vector thrust engines.

"One and mark." He pressed a button under the thrust and he felt as if he was being pushed into his seat. Slowly the speed indicator climbed to 1500 km/h and even higher. The white mist formed around the wings and cockpit and dissipated. He had broken through the sound barrier. He was at 13 thousand meters and climbing. "The VASFX-1 is working like a charm TCC." He say back and relaxed as the aircraft did the rest of the work for him. All he needed to do now was watch the instruments.
Heyo.
The Collected Entries Of Me In A Nutshell
"Donner: A chill guy who has no chill" - Esgonia
"Everything is wrong. Everything" - URA

Azenyanistan
Negotiator

Democratic Socialists

Sadisias Book

Postby Azenyanistan » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:47 am

05:12pm, Sat Oct/31/2XXXX

I recall my name and recite it in the first page of my log and diary and personal notes, my name being Sadisia ur Kaiteriza. My age I need not say for age is not important unless asked for by a friend or by somebody who wishes to know you. My age is 27, a long set of years from the age I entered service to my country as ruler which was 19. To the reader: Peace and greetings. I hope you, reading this, will grant you all I know and I can only hope your use of the knowledge of my knowledge which I have attained from the knowledge that belongs to another is a use that is good. Now, I begin my writings before I depart on the orders of my League and of my people. For a month before this month, I have travelled my country. I could not enter Turkey for the Urranese forbade me with their structures and their announcements and for my people on the borders advised me not to enter for fear of my life and for fear of what else might happen to me. They told me I had no permission to enter the land which the Urranese took from my country. I also could not enter Cirillian Arabia or any other occupied territory as of the moment so I could only travel upon the soil that were under the control of my country. A sad thing. If only this were a dream Azenyanistan would still remain as it was before the wars, a regional power, the power that united the two regions into one state. But this is not a dream. And Azenyanistan crashed from the heavens, her wings broken, her power stolen, her body abused. Like all good things, she had to fall down. But then again, good things come and go and she is rising up from her fall.

I have travelled my country. I relearned all about it. I have moved from point to point, village to village, city to city, town to town, area after area. I relearned my nation and taught my own self again about it. Then I stopped my travels and went, on my own as I have done with my travels, to one of Irans coastal cities. I could not forget my duty: Go all over the world and learn. Become a student and then come back.

My first destination would be the Union of Autocratic Empires. I would first spend seven weeks there then I would move on to another place and remain there for the same amount of time, learning as much as I can and taking down on this book of my own creation by my own hands what I have been taught. It has been such a long time since I have gone to their place. And I remember being in their councils as one of their officials for I have given my nation to their house. To speak, Azenyanistan is a guest and servant of the Union of Autocratic Empires, the UOAE being host and master.

But of course, there were things that I have done before I went to this city, waiting for the Union to take me to their schools and to their places of governance. I bade farewell to each of my Speakers. I received their hugs, their kisses, their wishes. I visited each of them, spending a day or two with them before moving on to the next. I answered the questions of my people online for a week. I worked for a few days in an office then I moved to working in a factory then I wandered. The last thing I did before moving to this city was to visit my sisters resting place.

Why are there so many dead people? That is a question I could not get rid of. Why must so many die? Is it my fault? Yes, I asked myself if it was my fault. I had the guilt of a survivor, of a living person. I could not bear looking at my own people for what I have done and for the past. Why must Azenyanistan take so much fault?

But there is another question. Is there any use in further despair over the dead when they are dead and no longer alive and so no longer in pain? My answer is there is no use and that one must move on and keep going forward until they also meet their death.

This is the end of my first entry. I can only hope tomorrow will be the day I leave my country for the UOAE. I must learn and I must study...for the sake of my sister and for my country. If I can say honestly...I miss her.

Union Of Autocratic Empires
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Once a year (part 1)

Postby Union Of Autocratic Empires » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:08 pm

Abula, Union of Autocratic Empires
22:59 PM

Part 1

The black 12 of October cruised through the streets of the city that created an empire, still populated by families of tourists visiting the milennial city, lovers going out for a night of adventure, teenagers on their way to different clubs and parties alongside their friends and classmates and simply passersby going from point A to point B.

Kaisar Karl looked through the tinted window of the automobile, reflecting about how all of this people were his responsability. Most of them were oblivious to who was inside of the car, but from time to time someone recognized the vehicle and saluted to its occupants, prompting the Abulan Emperor to smile and wave back; most of the time, however, he remained lost in his thoughts. So, Azenyanistan was back once more. True, it wasn't the same as before, but things hardly ever remain the same as they once were, and given the possible outcomes, the one that ended up happening wasn't too bad. He was glad the People of Azen had a reason for being happy. He was also glad about bringing his daughter to the reunion; even though she was only 17, she showed a lot of promise as a diplomat. He was really proud of her.

"Nähdään tunnissa", said the Princess who was speaking on her phone. The voice on the other side answered, prompting her to giggle. "Minäkin rakastan sinua, Hans. Hei hei!" The other speaker also bid farewell and both ended the call.

(German)

"Was that Commissar Hans?" asked her father without taking his gaze off the window.

"Yes, we were going to go to a party with a few friends in an hour or so. You don't mind, right, dad?"

"It depends. What are the rules?"

The young Abulan-Liyomesse sighed and procceeded to list the set of rules she had already interiorized in an obviously annoyed voice. "Do not go with strangers, always bring two valkyrias with you, always go with a concealed arm, never get into an unidentified vehicle and have your mobile fully charged at all times."

"And?"

She rolled her eyes and blushed a little. "And do what they told you in Sex Ed."

"That's a good girl!" He said, jokingly petting her head. "What are you celebrating, anyways?"

"Well, Hans and I aren't celebrating anything; the rest of the boys drink to forget they aren't married to mom."

After a few seconds of uncomfortable seconds, Karl started to laugh, sure that she was joking. Before he could say anything, Historia spoke.

"No, I'm serious; most of the people in my class have a crush with mom since she came pick me up a few months ago. They even draw about her, or write poems dedicated to her."

Silent befell the car as the awkwardness broke through the roof and rose beyond.

"Do you, uh... want to talk about it?"

"Thanks for the offer, dad, but you won't say anything the school counselor hasn't told me before. Besides, I'm used to it. I help her to read her mail, remember?"

"Oh, yes, right."

The Kaisar and his daughter stood silent before she decided to change the subject as fast as possible.

"Soooo, why did we stopped in the Free Asian Ports instead of comming home directly?"

"I'm glad you asked", answered her father, visibly enthusiastic about being able to tell her. "As you probably know, tomorrow is my and your mother's 17th wedding anniversary." The princess nodded: she actually had forgotten about her parents' anniversary. "And you probably also know about your mother's facination with Japanese culture, right?"

"Did you buy her a manga for her anniversary?"

"No, I bought her something even better."

"I can't wait to see what it is..." She said as the car entered the perimeter of the Imperial Palace. The car passed trhrough the main building and went straight to the service house, where the Kaisar and his family had set up their home. The car stopped in front of the main entrance; from the outside, they could see the light of the living room turned on, giving their home a homely appearance, just as a house should. Two valkyrias greeted them and helped them bring their baggages into the home.

"You will see, don't worry..."
Last edited by Union Of Autocratic Empires on Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my nation's soundtrack!
Our History
The Unionist Federal Council

UoAE is pursuing a new research. They claim that what they're doing is the missing link. A waifu to surpass Metal Sugoi.
Damnit, Nation, I'm a writer, not a military consultant. I write about impossible and cool things, wether they are realist or not.
Long live Azenyanistan! The true heart of Sishai!

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:29 pm

(Part 3)

The lone Samurai paced through the halls of the castle. There was much weighing on the young man's mind, as well as some anger. Couldn't those fools that advised his father see that defeat was guaranteed if they stuck with the same tactics their ancestors used? Erlitz will surely crush the Canton Guild's resistance in no time flat should the Porteans use suicide charges. What was needed were new tactics, something that had never been tried before. And what the Samurai had proposed was tied to the new weapon the Saradenans were selling. The old men wouldn't believe him, so tied to their traditions they were. He slammed his fist into a column. The fools will die on the field of battle. One of the old men appeared around the corner and saw him standing there. "Hmph, young fool. Your silly tactics will never work. You bring dishonor on your clan! Not even women will accept your leadership" the geezer said, angrily shaking his cane. The Samurai turned to the old man with all his cool and said to him "I still intend to go forward with my strategy. Regardless of what tactics I use, I am still fighting for the clan. There is no higher honor. We shall see whether or not they work after the battle". That said, the Samurai walked away to his quarters.

Hours later, he was in a large courtyard addressing his company. Several Saradenans had brought with them carts laden with crates. Two men brought one crate over to a table, where it was opened up. Inside were several long wooden and metal poles, each about a meter long. They were shaped to be held fairly easily with two hands, with one end resting on a man's shoulder. To demonstrate, one of the men picked up the weapon. Holding the stock against his face, he aimed the other end at a melon some distance away. After aiming for a while, he pulled a trigger on the bottom and a loud crack, not unlike lightning, was heard, and the melon exploded. The Samurai clapped, impressed with the demonstration. He held up one such 'Rifle' to show the men under his command. "This is the weapon of the future" he said "no armor can withstand it, no horse can outrun it". He ordered them each to pick up a rifle, and formed them into ranks. They practiced firing individually at targets, before the Samurai ordered them to fire as a line all at once. This turned out to be more devastating, and a system was developed where one rank would fire, then retreat to reload while the next rank fired. Three ranks rotated, and a large volume of fire could be put out. This will show those old men. The face of war has changed, and so must we he whispered to himself.

Hundreds were dead after the first battle. Many swordsmen had fallen in the brutal slog in the muddy valley at the foot of the mountains that separated the Ports from Erlitz. The Erlitzians had the strength of numbers, and quickly destroyed the first counterattack with a cavalry charge. Hoping to capitalize on their success, the huge charge aimed itself at a hill defended by a small force of what looked like pikemen or archers. That charge had failed catastrophically, as the cavalry was mercilessly cut down by a hand of fire, unleashed by the riflemen on the hill. The charge stalled, then fell back. The day was won by these guns. The Samurai walked through the camp of the victorious, though many were wounded all cheered for the hero of the day. He made his way to the field hospital, where the general of the initial counterattack lay wounded.

Having found the old man, he laughed a little. "So, you thought it would not work. My tactics are, in fact, successful. You were wrong". The old man winced in pain "aye, they did. I should not have doubted you. Your father loves you for a reason. We were blinded by our past strength. This new weapon, you have proved its might". The Samurai relished this final admittance. The face of warfare has changed, all thanks to a new weapon and new tactics. Erlitz will lose this war, and the Ports will be free. And the Samurai has brought honor to the clan, for throughout the history books of every nation and in every language

Modern warfare will always remember the name of Nanasawa.

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:38 pm

Day 2
Surmaji Residence, Harshel District, Arcea
630 Hours

Alex, after a big dinner and playing Insurgency, alongside his new-found classmate Ilya, whom he recently added on a social networking site and chatted with her all day, was woken up, by his alarm clock this time, which was damaged once during a confrontation with him and Asuka. He gets up from his bed in a groggy manner, looks at the time, and fixes his bed before he leaves the room. He is then meeted by Asuka who was eating breakfast, a piece of toast with peanut butter on it. "Oh Alex, I see that you're earlier than ever. Huh? Is it because of 'motivation', huh?" Asuka greets him with a smug on her face, thinking that his new-found 'girlfriend' gave him 'motivation' to get up early. "It's not that Asuka, it's just that the alarm clock woke me up." He replies to her in an embarrassed and annoyed tone. She giggles and says again "Alright then, tiger. Take a bath and eat your breakfast. At least I'm glad you decided to get up early, heh." He nods, then proceeds to enter the bathroom where he undresses himself and takes a bath.

Once done, he gets to his room and wears his uniform, this time wearing it neatly and carefully as he looks in the mirror to see if he looked presentable. Once he was done with that, he enters the dining room once again and eats his breakfast, sunny-sided eggs and toast. He packs his own lunch this time. Meat with Teriyaki sauce on rice. After, he says goodbye to Asuka in a happy mood then heads out. Asuka was completely dumbfounded by his new behavior, then she smugs as she realized why. "Heh, must be his new girlfriend. I really need to find a boyfriend now..." Alex then makes his way to school as Ilya intercepts him and greets him along the way. The two talk about what their match last night and how both Ilya and him make a great tag-team when they were playing Insurgency. Ilya giggled and said. "You know, we'd make a really good team together. And we've really become good friends in only a day!" Alex's face turns red and replied in an embarrassed tone."Y-yeah, I guess so." Ilya, who then noticed Alex's embarrassed look, also turns red. The two looked at each other and giggled as they make their way to the entrance of the school. There, they agreed that they both would keep their distance from each other, a few meters apart just for them not to attract attention. But it didn't work either, as their classmates tell them to get closer to each other and make remarks on their "relationship." And again, those remarks were ignored by them.

One at his desk, he was busy doodling away an F-15C, something that he usually sees when he went to military bases with his sisters. He always dreamed of being a fighter pilot of the Esgonian Air Force just like Kotori's brother, being a maverick who dominates the skies. Having traveled to the Free Asian Ports as well, it intrigued him more seeing those F-14 Kai+ performing even matching the Flanker-E's. Ilya took notice of this and said to him "Hmm? You seem to be interest in those jets. Do you want to be a fighter pilot, I see?"

Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:28 pm

Adesa, WPT.

The police squad took up positions along the wall of the house. Officer Damen could remember the call clearly. Reports had been made saying that some script-kiddies were hacking peoples computers and DDoSing them. It wasn't much of a problem: But now they had decided to hack one of the computer of a local news station and **** with their data. Now a entire pre-recorded show set aside as a weather report for tomorrow morning was gone and the Doppler station had just gone down for some quick maintenance a hour ago. Now there wasn't any weather report. But, none of that mannered. All that mattered was that what the script-kiddies were doing was illegal.

Damen peered through the window. "Aha!" he thought. He could see the setup these script-kiddies had. It looked expensive, this wasn't some 9-year old trying to look cool. This was a organized setup of computers and servers and papers. He readied his baton, along with the other two officers with him. He put his hand on the door knob and turned it. He whispered "Door's unlocked." The officers readied themselves. He said "One, two, three." He rapidly opened the door and ran into the hallway with the other two officers. The house smelled of opened Mountain Dew bottles and Doritos bags. "What the heck is this... the stereotypes are true!" he thought.

He walked into the room where he saw the computer setup. Suddenly, the culprits appeared. Two teenagers who appeared to actually be quite active and fit. "They're fit, but why are they drinking Dew and eating Doritos?" Damen thought. He shouted out "You are under arrest, put your hands behind your head!". One of the teens didn't react well to that. He showed his fist, and Damen realized he had knuckle fingers made of solid metal. He quickly reacted, and before the teen responded Damen had clubbed him in the chest and knocked him to the ground. Damen quickly tackled him and handcuffed him.

After the two teens were gone, the crime scene investigators were here, and they began taking notes. After they finished, one of them walked up to Damen. He said "This is a serious find. We found three desktops that were customized and fitted out. I estimate that cost 10,000 Shiehs. We also found a hooked up refrigerator and TV setup, and a server room filled with racks. We found some... less than pleasant things on there regarding the fact they were hosting a Satanist Cult's webpage related to several murders. These guys are going away for a while, if the parent's lawyers don't win the case."

Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:01 pm

It was a normal day in Hadesas. Cargo Ships from all across Ausozera came in daily and out, importing resources to the nation and leaving with resources from the nation. Each and every day, thousands of workers come to work, operating the cranes and removing cargo containers from the ships or working at the many offices the port had, or working at the construction site that would be flooded to create more room. There was plenty of opportunity in the city. Now, a few dozen workers were taking care of two cargo vessel, from the Federation of Democratic Regions, named the Bountiful Harvest. The second, from Ratte, named the RNS Waldburg The Bountiful Harvest was loaded with food, and... surprisingly, a jokester listed "Mari" as cargo aboard the ship as well as the RNS Waldburg. Well, apart from that the RNS Waldburg was loaded with aircraft fuselages. The stage of unloading begun. The workers were more careful with the Waldburg, as the fuselages were fragile. After a good 30 minutes or so, both ships were unloaded. The fleet of trucks in Hadesas arrived to pick up the food and fuselages, and began to move them. Meanwhile, the ships were sent on their way. However, a problem quickly emerged. The Rattean vessel sent reports to the port that it was beginning to mysteriously list to port, and that it needed assistance. A tugboat was dispatched, and it arrived just in time. Water was beginning to edge near to the deck, and the tugboat pulled it to safety. The crew onboard managed to save the ship, and it left safely. Another day at Hadesas.

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:38 am

Day 42
Surmaji Residence, Harshel District, Arcea
1030 Hours

For more than a month now, both Alex and Ilya had started a close friendship with each other, helping each other out with homework and studies, accompanying each other when going out on places they've never been before, and were also interacting with each other on the internet. It became so close that other people were now thinking they were a couple, even their own parents, whom they found it cute. The Ayukaras had known some of the Surmajis, especially that their father was an investor of the Arisata group and a good business partner, being the head of the Surmaji family a head of a shipping company with ties to the Albarkaz Steel Industries and Albrita Arms/Grunder Industries. With their connections and reputation, the two quickly became one of the most popular students in their school. But both of them act different in times. While Ilya was an academic achiever and breezed her way through examinations in flying colors, Alex would just aim for an above average score and did not care for any academic accolades, to which Ilya always complained about that kind of thinking and keeps egging him to achieve more. To him, he just wanted to become like his sisters, warriors. In which he wanted to be the warrior of the skies, in which he could no longer do because of his heart condition, something that he usually replies to Ilya whenever she asks on why he doesn't want to achieve higher. But her? She wanted to just be a simple woman when she grows up, maybe land a regular office job or become the heiress to the Arisata Group, knowing that her disease restricts her from doing a lot of things. Because of this, she's usually more of a silent type of girl, hence why she doesn't make as much friends as Alex. She hasn't told Alex yet else he would have a different opinion of her, because for all he knows, she had grown feelings for him, something that Alex is still oblivious to.

Today, the students were doing an activity in school, a track and field course in which Alex had volunteered to join despite the warning of his family,advice of the school nurse and the protests of Ilya not to join; to him, he wanted to show to them that "He could still be at par with them. He wanted to prove to them that he can be what he wants to be." As he positions himself in the starting line, Ilya waits on the sidelines worrying about him as their classmates cheered for him. And then.
"GO!"
The coach then blows his whistle and he immediately speeds his way onto the first obstacle, in which he jumps over with no problem, something that impressed Ilya, yet worried her more. He jumps onto another obstacle with ease, then another, and continues until the third lap, in which he tries to get over the last obstacle when he immediately grows weaker, and collapses. With a thud, he collapsed to the ground as Ilya and the teachers rush to his side.
ALLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX!

Room 302, St. Saradena Hospital, Arcea
1845 Hours

Alex wakes up from his unconsciousness and finds himself in a hospital bed, surrounded by his parents, Ilya, and Asuka, who were relieved he was okay.
Ilya worriedly asks Alex. "Are you alright now, Alex? Are you really hurt?" Alex replies to her with a no and assures that he is fine. "How many times have I told you about your condition and you can't run under these circumstances?!" yells Asuka angrily at him. Mr. Surmaji calms Asuka down and asks for his wife and Ilya to leave the room for a while until things cool. At the hall, Ilya started to inquire more about Alex from his mother, to which his mother replied to all of them. Mrs. Surmaji then says to Ilya "It seems that you have really taken interest in him, do you like him, Ilya?" Ilya then blushes and replies "N-no...it's just that I'm always worried about him. I mean, he doesn't achieve higher in school and pretty much does nothing else than laze around with his classmates a lot." The mother, whose smile faded a bit, says "Yes, it's because he could never achieve what he wanted to be." Ilya then asked "What did he want to be?"
She then tells a short story to Asuka.

"Well, it was back in 1995, during the Second Esgonian Civil War..."

-To Be Continued in next post-
Last edited by Esgonia on Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cirilla
Minister

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cirilla » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:51 pm

The Gem
Part 1

Velenese Mountains, Cirilla

December 1, 1997

"Okay, just a few tweaks here.....actually that's not it, Fuck! Lance get over here!" I yelled. The computer we tried to work on fried, we had to replace the board before we can do anything. Luckily my old friend was there to help on New Years, Lance was in the military and yet still worked with us in the SP division. I don't think we could have done anything without him, he could always get us all the materials we needed. "Yeah? What happened? Is the Jewel okay? Please tell me it's alright." Collins said running to the unusually shaped computer. Collins was so obsessed with this artifact he brought to the lab, it was some sort of Mariist gem he said he found somewhere, though he would never tell us. He would put it in the computer we trying to make that was meant for our artificial intelligence software, it didn't really do anything except for generating it's own energy which was an anomaly to us. The team never really wanted to put that thing in there but Collins insisted we did and we couldn't deny him since he did give us almost anything the fund organizations couldn't give us. He was one of our friend's father that past away, we met him during the funeral and talked to him what his son and the team did. He grew interested and wanted to know more and then helped us out. "Yeah, yeah it's fine. Although I think I found a scratch...." one of our colleagues said sarcastically. Collins looked at him very seriously. "I'm joking, I'm joking, can't you military guys be a little more mellow?" our colleague said. Collins was older than the rest of us, very intimidating yet was nice until that one day.... "Let's just hurry up and fix that thing please. Look I have to go in a few minutes and I'll be busy, if anything happens please call me on my phone." Collins said while he eating a burger. "This is way better than MREs, should really have a unit specifically made for Burger Station. Anyways see you boys later." he added. Everyone waved bye to him then continued to work. We worked continuously on the thing, man I wish I could go back in time and be a child. Everything was easier back then. After long hours we took a short break celebrating New Years, champagne bottles were everywhere even Hillary gave me a kiss on the cheek, though I think it was out of pity rather than celebrate the new year. The team then went back to work, "Okay let's try it out." Hillary said, looking at the screen. "Hit it!" one of us yelled, pressing on the console. The computer screen lit up, then shut down. It was a disappointment. "What the fuck did we do wrong? All those hours wasted?!" Cezary cried. "Wait, wait, I think I'm seeing something on the system. It's glowing from somewhere, I think it's from that jewel." Hillary said looking at the structure. She checked the system and tried to touch the gem, it instantly burnt her hand falling to the ground. "God Dammit! Son of a Bitch!" she yelled. "What happened?" I said. I didn't even know what was going on at the time. "That fucking thing is hotter than the sun! That's what happened!" Hillary said. I walked up to the gem and saw it was dimly glowing now, it burnt the ground beneath it giving off an aroma. "The hell? Shit what are we going to do?" I said. "I think I've had enough for the night let's just leave that thing, I gotta go guys see ya." Joshua said, walking to the room picking up his stuff. "Seriously? I mean things are just getting juicy man." Cezary replied. "Yes dude, it's like 1:30 in the morning, hey Hillary need a ride home?" Hillary nodded and went with him. "Alright, alright I guess. Hey Derek, do you need a ride?" he said towards me. I came here with Collins and didn't have a car so I had to rely on friends for a pickup or ride back home. "Yeah I'll go with you, thanks. Okay everyone I guess it's time let's wrap it up." I said to everybody that was still here. In about 10 minutes everyone had packed then left home, Cezary and I were the last ones in the building and lock up. I still saw the gem glowing on the floor in the distance. "Hey what do you think about that freakin gem? What's Collins gonna do if he comes back and then we tell him what happened? This is the first fuckin time it happened ever." Cezary said while we were in the car backing up. "I don't know man, but whatever it is I hope we can sort this out tomorrow. Fuck...." I sighed, I was tired as shit and wanted to go back home and maybe see Stacey, but knew I still had to some back. "Better fuckin hope so, but hey don't worry man we can solved this crap." Cezary said while he was driving down hill, smoking a cigarette. I grabbed a cig from the pack as he handed it to me. "Yeah..."

Coming Next... The Girl
Last edited by Cirilla on Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

The Cierpiene Island Incident - 1984

Postby Esgonia » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:24 am

Although Esgonia shares plenty of dark history, just like the rest of Ausozera, one of them is probably the most darkest part of Esgonian history, to which even the highest levels of authority in the Esgonian Government denies its existence and had apparently destroyed most of the documents concerning the said historical event. However, the remaining pieces of evidence was being archived in a classified storage facility containing logs, diaries, memos, notes, photos, and all other information.
It was the 1984 Cierpienie Island Incident.

Introduction to Cierpienie Island

Prior to the incident, Cierpienie Island was Originally named Nadejny Island, home to about 2,400 citizens, most of them residing in seaside areas working as either fishermen or traders, relying on mostly trade from the Esgonian Mainland and fishing with the Free Asian Ports, the remaining population settled in the dense forests in the islands themselves, working as woodcutters and raising livestock for their families and their neighboring communities. Because of this, the island flourished. But the problem was, there weren't as many important facilities in Nadejny. The island mostly relied on the Esgonian Mainland for Power, phone and other communication lines through underwater cables. Only one hospital has been made, and that was just launched 2 months ago, and there were only 10 schools in the island, most of them are based on the seaside area, so children inland had to travel to get to school. Transportation mostly consisted of bicycles, motorcycles, and a few vehicles which mostly were M38's and a few M151's from Esgonian Military surplus, which were converted to public transportation vehicles, going day by day travelling back and forth from the inland communities to the seaside communities especially as cars were hard to get to the island. Law Enforcement was also difficult, as only 32 Police Officers were stationed in makeshift police stations and the military hasn't been present in the area yet, but fortunately, crime rates were low at best and also the use of village guards for local peacekeeping and law enforcement. For the inhabitants of the island, they were satisfied with their work as they try to catch up with the mainlanders in things as they expand further.

The Beginning

According to travel and shipping logs dating from the port. A mysterious group of people, about "30 important persons" had arrived on the island, they apparently were from the "Médecins de la Lumière" a "recently-formed religious medical group dedicated to 'bring the light and salvation of God to the unfortunate.'"which the group said to be on a mission to this part of Esgonia. Also what is known to this group, is that they were international, carrying authentic passports; Esgonian, Cirillan, Portean, even Vanquarianm, complete with proper papers and medical licenses to practice medicine. There were reported to be travelling to Hanuda Village, one of the most remote villages in the island by jeeps. In a log of one of the village guards on the island stated "7.4.84, 30 foreigners from a religious medical group arrive in the village. Stated for a medical mission. People accepted them with open arms. Currently residing in and orphanage currently being planned to expand to become clinic/church." What they didn't know, was those "Medical Missionaries" had sinister plans on their minds. For several weeks, they have grown accustomed to the locals as they preach and practice their healing works towards the villagers, making them the most popular people in the community, and once that they had set up, they begin "The Enlightenment Project."

The Enlightenment Project

The real plan of the group, according to diaries, memos. and manuals allegedly coming from them, was to "Connect with and come closer to 'The Upper Echelons'" through conducting experiments on people by altering their minds, removing and altering parts of their brain, test out different sets of drugs and potions to achieve a perfect sense of "connection" and enlightenment". They have planned and conducted research on this for several years, but has never flourished yet due to the lack of testing subjects. Due to Nadejny's remote location and their isolated inland community, it was an ideal plan for them to finally take their plan into action.

First Victim and "Success"

-----According to written documents and letters------------

The first test subject the obtained was a 10-year-old girl from the orphanage, a girl by the name of Anna Kensig. She had become an orphan after malaria had claimed her parents 3 years ago while travelling to the island. Now, she had become a recluse and does not mingle as much as the other children due to their death. Knowing that she had nothing to live for, the group had found their new candidate for the experiments. At first, she was incredibly hostile to them, even shouting insults at them. But after a few weeks of their stay, she had grown closer to them, even calling them their new family especially hearing their preachings and offering her a chance to "talk with her long gone family." With her optimism showing, it was time for the Missionaries to go to work...

The next day, she was tasked to sit down on the chair in the newly-constructed surgery room. The Missionaries had planned and prepared for her to be opened up using a drill, without anesthetic, for they still had no abundant supply of medicine at the current time. As they restrained her, one of the group members say to her "Just don't move. It will only hurt for a bit." as her colleague starts up the drill and begins opening her skull from the back to the front.
To minimize the screaming, she was gagged with a handkerchief in order to shut her up. They had to quickly open her up, and they had to do it with precision, for one wrong move could kill their beloved test subject. The ordeal was soon over after an agonizing 5 seconds, on which she blacked out due to the pain. Immediately, they begin working out her brain, taking out parts of it, making accurate incisions on important parts of it in order to remove "unnecessary elements", and replacing them. They had to work quickly before she dies. After a gruesome 2 minutes, it was over. Her brain was placed, her skull was refitted, and was bandaged with clinical precision for her head to be fixed in placed. Unfortunately for them, she had flatlined after the operation and had to be revived in order to wake her up. But once she was wide awake, drastic changes started to show. She had felt as much joy in the world as it is now, was becoming more active with other children, and helped spread the group's teachings to the rest to the orphanage, to the occupant's joy. But with a few problems; she would usually expire when she goes to sleep and would have to be revived again just to wake her up and some.........other abnormalities. Nevertheless, the group's little experiment had proven to be a huge success, and because of this. The orphanage, and soon, the village actively supported their cause.
just like they had planned. Well, almost....

[Continued in another part]
Last edited by Esgonia on Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:54 am, edited 5 times in total.

Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:09 pm

Franciseno looked at his phone. A unidentified number was calling him. "Probably another prankster trying to call me. I don't have the time, I'm going to be at the coronation today! As the person to be coronated!" he thought. He didn't exactly have the best life, despite being nobility. Sure, he had some fancy titles and sounded important but he didn't do much else other than sit in his condo and hoped some miracle of court politics allowed him to gain some actual power. Until a month ago.

One month earlier:

Franciseno looked at the other people around the table. He couldn't remember most of their names or titles but he decided to play a mental game, guessing who had what titles. "Hmm... okay, the guy with the blue military coat is a Duke. The one with the red wine glass is a Count. Th- he was interrupted by the sound of a woman at the table. "What's wrong? Something on your mind?" Franciseno replied "Yes, yes there is. Court politics, especially in this country, is very hard to follow. I am the Archduke of Iodina, and Lord Protector of the Realm not to mention my other titles. And yet, I have no power. All I do is sit here in this condo and leech off of my popularity. I don't want to just sit idly and live off my little amounts of fame. Every now and then entertainment magazines will crack jokes about me turning the country into a dictatorship, and god forbid the tabloids! I read one saying that I was a CUN member in hiding under a false name." The woman replied "So you want power, huh? Well, your wish has already been granted. Do you want to guess who is replacing Konstantinos?" "Who?" Franciseno replied. The woman responded "They chose you to rule the throne. Your coronation will be next month."

Present:

He responded to the call. "Who is this?" he answered. A voice replied "It's the Head of the Parliament. Your coronation begins in two hours. Get to the king's palace, quickly. It wouldn't be nice if you missed the coronation." Franciseno replied "I'll be there in 30 minutes. Mind starting early?" The voice replied "We will be ready for you in thirty minutes."

Thirty minutes later:

Franciseno arrived at the palace. "First order of business when I'm king is to make this look better. It looks terrible to me. Maybe I could use Cirillan style architecture." he thought. He walked up to the rather large doors. There were two men with assault rifles on each side. Franciseno asked both men what their names were and where they came from. The first replied "Jon Stavengir, Hadesas." The second replied "'Ismat Fariha Shahrizad Al-Asaina, Azenyanistan." His curiosity satisfied, he entered the building, and it was a grand site. It looked better than usual. He already knew the ceremony, and just wanted to end it as quickly as possible. There were no cameras, microphones or screaming reporters. This was a private ceremony. He walked to a throne covered in blue silk sheets. There, he sat down on the throne. Then, a man wearing all yellow walked behind the throne holding a ball made of solid gold with jewels decorating it. In the other hand, a cross-shaped staff with a large circle shaped ruby at the end. The man touched both of Franciseno's shoulders with the staff, before proclaiming "Today, we pronounce Archdukeund Franciseno as King of the Western Pacific Territories. You may now stand." Franciseno stood. He slowly walked into his new bedroom in the palace. He was king now.
Last edited by Western Pacific Territories on Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information