NATION

PASSWORD

Monster Girl Quest: The Ecchi Returns! (IC, Semi-Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:50 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:Sylvia cocked her head in confusion landing on her back again. "Why? Sylvia's good luck! People say so! Then they give me fish and bread!" She smiled broadly though the mention of aiming turned it into an expression of bafflement "Huuuh? Sylvia wasn't aiming! Sylvia was landing! And why would I land on your butt? That doesn't make sense." She laughed merrily, not realizing that the Centaur might be mad at her.

Plymoth twitched and growled, getting ready to start bucking the creature off. "If you were good luck, you wouldn't be slamming into random centaur's backs on your way to the ground! If you'd done that to a plain horse, the thing would've been scarred for life!"

Rage very quickly turned to exasperation, as she put her palm in her face. Evidently Sylvia was, quite literally, a bird brain. "I... don't even know what to do with you. What kind of messed-up upbringing did you have, exactly?"
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:10 pm

TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:Plymoth twitched and growled, getting ready to start bucking the creature off. "If you were good luck, you wouldn't be slamming into random centaur's backs on your way to the ground! If you'd done that to a plain horse, the thing would've been scarred for life!"

Rage very quickly turned to exasperation, as she put her palm in her face. Evidently Sylvia was, quite literally, a bird brain. "I... don't even know what to do with you. What kind of messed-up upbringing did you have, exactly?"

Sylvia looked even more perplexed. "But Sylvia doesn't land on non-people. Too difficult to tell where to land." When the Centaur mentioned her upbringing, She paused, thinking carefully. "Which? Sylvia's been brought up many times!" She smiled broadly, chirping in happiness.
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:03 pm

Delia used up two of her manacles already, and finally after the City Guard subdued enough people, she managed to find the person who started the whole riot. However he was currently being spanked, bare bottom, by a Huldra. Walking over she grabbed the guy's hands, and cuffed them, "alright, lady I need to get him sent off to prison for the day. Get his pants back on, I think you've disciplined him enough there, and you're making a scene," she pointed out. Some people avoided looking while others outright stared at the monster girl spanking the logger, "oh and that's assault right there also by the way, but since you're clearly not experienced with civilization I'll let it slide this one time."
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:24 pm

Marit looked at the young Dhampir with a very neutral expression, and pulled up the hunter's trousers. "Thank you officer, for coming so timely. It's a shame some doesn't know how to behave. I intended this demonstration to be both peaceful and non-violent. Sadly, it didn't turn out that way..." she said as she tossed the man to the ground. She let Delia's comment slide, even though she disagreed. It was nothing to start a fuzz about. The second part had however annoyed her. Why should she, and nature, be the one to adapt? Nature had come first, the so called "civilization" was the intruder, and ergo, the one that should adapt. Simple. But she didn't say it, not out loud, not this time.

The huldra smiled, almost seductively. "By the way, you look great in that uniform, ma'am. It really compliments your body..." Her eyes gazed down on the City Guard's bossom for a brief moment, before she straightened her back and looked into her eyes again. "Once again, thank you! ... and sorry for tripping you with my moose earlier, I apologize sincerely." Marit bowed her head to Delia as she finished the final sentence.
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Raktio
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:09 pm

"Just doing my job, and doing my best to keep the peace." She grabbed the guy by the collar of his shirt and hauled him over to one of the other guards who took it from there. "Thanks for your service mam," she addressed huldra. When she heard the compliment she went red, "wait what? This is a uniform not a fashion accessory," I really need to get this readjusted again. "Anyways the bump was nothing, panicking animal, large crowd, I'm just glad it didn't hurt anybody to much," another embarrassment, but different for the earlier one, but still it had caught her off guard and so she couldn't have moved out of the way or even dodge it.
Broadside dead ahead!

Barapam
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:59 am

"I'm just glad I could help. It's a relief that you weren't injured, I'll remember to ride my boy more carefully in the future." Marit smiled and gave the moose an affectionate look. She scratched him behind his ears. He liked that.

"I didn't mean to offend you, I was just saying that your uniform suits you well. And I mean it. It really enhances your.... eyes. In a good way."
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:37 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:Sylvia looked even more perplexed. "But Sylvia doesn't land on non-people. Too difficult to tell where to land." When the Centaur mentioned her upbringing, She paused, thinking carefully. "Which? Sylvia's been brought up many times!" She smiled broadly, chirping in happiness.

"WHY ARE YOU LANDING ON PEOPLE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" Plymoth began kicking her hind legs up into the air, nearly sending a few people in the plaza flying. "HOW IS A BIRD-MONSTER SO FECKING INCOMPETENT?!" The raging centaur began running around in circles and stopping abruptly, trying to fling Slyvia off.
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:34 pm

Animal lovers she thought exasperated. "Um sure, thanks, anyways I need to get back to work, and make sure to heal up anybody who's been injured severely." She tuned to leave and find something else to do, most the trouble makers over here would be in prison for the rest of the day at least.
Broadside dead ahead!

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:48 pm

TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:Sylvia looked even more perplexed. "But Sylvia doesn't land on non-people. Too difficult to tell where to land." When the Centaur mentioned her upbringing, She paused, thinking carefully. "Which? Sylvia's been brought up many times!" She smiled broadly, chirping in happiness.

"WHY ARE YOU LANDING ON PEOPLE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" Plymoth began kicking her hind legs up into the air, nearly sending a few people in the plaza flying. "HOW IS A BIRD-MONSTER SO FECKING INCOMPETENT?!" The raging centaur began running around in circles and stopping abruptly, trying to fling Slyvia off.

Sylvia unconsciously reacted to her bucking by digging her claws into her backside before lifting off. "Because if I touch the ground I forget." She looked a little down. "Birds land on tree branches. I land on people. Because I don't want to forget..."
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:48 pm

As The City's plaza erupted into a minor riot, and was subsequently calmed down by the guard, the forest folk continued protesting as trumpets sounded in the distance, and soldiers appeared on a castle balcony overlooking the plaza. Those soldiers were the Queen's Guard, some of the best fighters in the land, as well as hosting a number of craftsmen and magic-users. Anyway, the men and women on the balcony were pure fighters; soldiers donning armor, swords, and shields. And in front, Matthew Aquilinius, one of the most prominent leaders of the Queen's Guard. Captain of the Second Legion, and all-around cool guy. With his armor and large sword, he carried a semblance of regality in his visage, except that he was fairly young for self-ruling royalty. That, and everyone knew where the Queen's Guard was, She was not fair behind.

Finally emerging from the balcony, The Queen herself appeared. Her luscious brunette locks spilling over her garments, the clothes glistening with gilded adornments. The robes themselves were violet, the color of royalty itself, and a golden headdress sat daintily on her head. As she looked over the plaza, she noticed a number of raucous protesters, and waved her hand. As if by magic, the area fell silent, and she began to speak; her voice amplified by magicians behind her.

"Greetings, citizens. As you may well know, the state of affairs in Eccharia has been somewhat imbalanced for the last two decades or so." She spoke boldly, getting right to the point of the announcement today. "Humans and monsters have been living together for a number of years now, with various degrees of success throughout the land. Some have been better than others, I know for certain humans and monsters have bonded in the wooded regions of Eccharia, working together to protect their homes. But as for the cities, we are struggling to coexist. That is why, with the anticipated help from the monster community, I am pleased to announce the formation of the Monster Guard." At the moment of unveiling, a banner fell from the balcony. A Venus symbol with twin swords crossed, on a pink background. "The Monster Guard will combine royal knights with monster girls, making a bridge between both sides of Eccharia's population. And forging friendships, as well." The Queen spoke this line with a sly hint of amusement, one which most listeners wouldn't detect.

"The knightly portion of the team is already decided upon. Ser Aquilinius will be leading, and making decisions on who to accept in both the knightly and monstrous parts of the team." Matthew showed his head over the balcony, waving to the populace. The people celebrated, and many monsters in the square cheered as well. With that out of the way, Matthew left for the castle interior, intent on finishing the necessary preparations. The Queen kept soaking up the attention. "All are welcome to join, but only a few will be accepted. You must be strong, talented, oh, and beauty won't hurt your chances. I hope you all have the best of days to come, and continue to live happily ever after." With that, the announcement was over. The Queen left her perch, and the people began murmuring in the plaza.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Barapam
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:58 am

After her and Delia's little talk Marit resumed to the protest. That is, until the queen of Eccharia made her entrance. Everyone fell silent, including Marit. She was, like so many other spectators, struck by her majesty's beauty. More importantly though, the queen had acknowledged the forest folk and their cause in her speech, even though she hadn't outright voiced her support... Perhaps it wouldn't be so hard to convince her to help them in their struggle after all. Maybe this new special unit of monsters and men alike could be a way to achieve victory, even? The symbol looked good at least, and so did the very handsome commanding knight... The huldra wouldn't mind blessing his sword... or his other "sword"...

Hmm...

She was kind of in the mood for adventure, but she wasn't sure yet. Probably best to wait a little bit, until she knew more. In the meantime, she could always try to have some fun. A bit away from her on the plaza there was a pissed off female Centaur and a little bird girl. An amusing sight, and it tickled her curiousity. She decided to head over to them, and steered her moose in their direction.

"Hello you two! What are you up to?" The forest spirit couldn't hold back her smile, the argument between the Phoenix and the Centaur was almost cracking her up.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:56 am

Belladonna couldn't help but smiling, a tear rolling down her cheek as she heard the queen's declaration, keeping the picking up the torch she'd thought forgotten so long ago. She raised her voice to mighty proportions, " I pray thee, stand aside, my subjects. I shall join this queen's quest! For I am Belladonna Black, the first Maou, any who wish to stand in my way, I give but this one warning. I shall not stay my hand. I beg any subjects who feel their heart is pure to stand with me." The people parted so she could move through though it was definitely more of fear, than anything. She approached the castle in a manner befitting the woman who was once referred to as the queen of stone and earth, each step cracking the cobblestones under her feet. The crowd of people was disturbing her sense of direction, but she knew what she must do. She knew why fate had kept her alive for all this time.

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:22 pm

Plymoth let out a loud, infuriated yell as she felt those claws in her backside. "Forget what?! How to properly interact with other people?!" She put her face in her palms and groaned, slowly letting them down and clenching her fists, breathing deeply in preparation for the speech. She'd rather not call the queen's attention to herself, after all. A monster guard sounded quite... interesting. A title that carried more prestige than just 'delivery-taur', and one where she'd encounter more excitement on a daily basis.

She figured she fit the bill for strong and talented... lower-half wasn't very beautiful, but she assumed the top half would help matters. She glanced over at Marit and the moose, raising a brow in amusement. "Well, I WAS going to kick that bird in the face, but... the speech was oddly soothing." Plymoth said, swatting an insect away from her face. "What did you think of that Monster Guard business?"

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:57 pm

TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:Plymoth let out a loud, infuriated yell as she felt those claws in her backside. "Forget what?! How to properly interact with other people?!" She put her face in her palms and groaned, slowly letting them down and clenching her fists, breathing deeply in preparation for the speech. She'd rather not call the queen's attention to herself, after all. A monster guard sounded quite... interesting. A title that carried more prestige than just 'delivery-taur', and one where she'd encounter more excitement on a daily basis.

She figured she fit the bill for strong and talented... lower-half wasn't very beautiful, but she assumed the top half would help matters. She glanced over at Marit and the moose, raising a brow in amusement. "Well, I WAS going to kick that bird in the face, but... the speech was oddly soothing." Plymoth said, swatting an insect away from her face. "What did you think of that Monster Guard business?"

Sylvia stopped and whispered quietly. "Everything." However she cheered up just as fast as before and ended up hopping off the Centaur's back and onto the Huldra's shoulders. "I was landing on people to give them good luck! I think the horse lady's in heat or something. She's awfully moody. I think it sounds fun! You think they'd let me in? I'd like to go around and eat other kinds of food. Maybe that knight has something to eat. I'm hungry. Are you hungry? Can we get something to eat." Standing on the Huldra's shoulders as she sat on the moose, gave Sylvia an interesting view of the surroundings, though she looked quizzically at the Centaur and cocked her head to the side, "When did you get so small?"
Last edited by Hetland 2 on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:52 pm

It had been only short time after she'd dealt with the rioters, and so far Delia managed to keep all other trouble makers from causing a ruckus in her vicinity with a warning glare. While patrolling about she also healed a little boy who had scraped his knee and gave him a silver coin to get himself a piece of candy with. Getting herself a good spot while patrolling, she had a excellent place to see the queen's speech from.

She watched as a shiver of excitement washed over her when the Queen's Guard appeared; she wanted to be one of them one day, but for the time being she had decided to stick to being a city guard and helping the city at large. While most of the Queen's Guard mostly had a veteran look to themselves, and also usually middle aged, The Second Legion's Captain was most defiantly a prodigy since he was only a few years older than her and already in his position and he was also incredibly handsome, which made him a commonly discussed fantasy of many of the girls her age.

The appearance of the queen was also naturally exceptional, and one could never get tired of her looks. Many artists had attempted to make portraits of her, but even the best hardly done her justice. The queen had a unexplainable commanding presence which literally silenced crowds. The queen's speech was impressive, it wasn't often she did such an event, but when she did do it it was always a astoundingly spectacular occasion.

Heh, well since I already classify as at least half a monster, I wonder how hard it would be to get knighthood, and if I did get my knighthood I could be a Monster Lady Knight, she mused to herself with slight amusement. Getting hungry she fished out an apple from her bag and began chowing down on it, while noting her fanges were back already. Well it's not like I can't go ripping them out in public, and it's not like I was exactly acting rationally this morning, she reflected as the queen left the balcony.

"You should go join the Monster Guard," she practically jumped as Colonel Trissa spoke up from next to her.

"What?"

"Your father informed myself and a few others about your conditions when you initially joined the City Guard," the brunette explained. "You're an exceptional fighter and rather good with holy magic, not to mention you're quite a pretty young lady." Almost as though it was planned, a pair of hands grabbed Delia's breasts, and proceeded to massage them in a surprise groping. She actually jumped this time, and yelped, then instinctively yelling the most likely person to do that,"Alice!"

Alice was Trissa's page, getting her field experience under the Colonel, and had a tendency to get physical with other trainees in non-violent ways, and Delia really didn't appreciate it one bit, "I'm going to make sure that you're going to regret that next time we spar..."

"Come on, you could take me, and all the rest of the other trainees without breaking a sweat, and I'd rather not be turned into a unconscious heap for several hours," Alice pointed out. She knew already that even if they did end up sparing Delia wouldn't actually beat her up, only knock her cold out in a flash since Delia was very merciful. "Anyways she's right, you're defiantly not completely human with your strength, and you could probably do more good as part of the Monster Guard than as regular City Guard," Alice stated, finishing the debate.

"Fine I'll go, but don't think I'll forgive you for that you pervert, some day you're going to really regret that," Delia finished with a growl. Honestly though she would forgive Alice within the next few minutes, and simply sigh at ghe other girl's faults. "Well see you two around, I better get going before slots full up." With that she began working her way to the castle's entrance while finishing up her apple.
Broadside dead ahead!

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:25 pm

Elinara – Arachne

The riot exploded into existence with the fury and blatant inevitability of an approaching storm. Elinara had made sure to position herself to ensure an optimum view of the ensuing chaos and carnage as human and monster devolved into fist-fights and rock-throwing. The organised demonstration had collapsed in a matter of seconds, with the actions of a single man serving as the catalyst that brought the barest, most brutish instincts of man and monster to the fore. Where once chants of solidarity and unified discontent had filled the air, now cries of pain and shouts of anger saturated the plaza as guard uniforms crashed and mixed with the wrestling civilians.

Elinara watched with a look of contempt amusement as the city guard struggled to reign in the outbreak of violence and restore the laughably flimsy façade of order that passed for normality. The figures in the plaza before her all blended together in the pandemonium so that the whole mob appeared like a collection of like-minded beasts. The arachne couldn’t help but shake her head in disbelief at the illustration of the natural limitations of humanity: nobody gained from this rampant act of destruction, neither the protestors nor their opponents would emerge unscathed from the testosterone-fuelled brawl. Why did the humans insist on denying their own mindless character when it was so easily unleashed? A laugh nearly escaped from Elinara’s lips as she saw a Huldra barrelling through the crowd with a look of apologetic desperation marring her features. Perhaps the flaws that destined the humans to imperfection were not theirs alone. The only thing that could have made the situation even more entertaining was an accommodating meal to satiate Elinara’s growling belly.

That is of course, before Elinara felt a sudden, unexpected weight on her back.

The entirety of the Queen’s speech flew over the arachne’s head as she struggled to comprehend the sheer magnitude of the insult. Like all of her kind, Elinara was stubbornly proud to a fault. She wasn’t a centaur that would allow themselves to be demeaned to some kind of pack mule for the comfort of others. Arachne were at the pinnacle of nature’s creations, their environments had been moulded to suit their every need and desire – all that inhabited their realms were permitted to exist only for entertainment or future nourishment.

…I'm bored, and annoyed, and without a place to sit, but you look comfortable…

Already, Elinara had discarded the inconsequential name of the interloper. Up until that point, she had been more than willing to endure the slights that the inhabitants of the city had directed towards her: refusing to give her their food being a primary source of contention. But this was an affront that could not go unanswered.

For a few seconds after the Queen’s speech, peace seemed to have once again descended on the plaza thanks in no small part to the efforts of the local guard. But in the briefest of flashes, this was shattered as Elinara whipper her body around with the speeds and ferocity that made arachne the villains of countless nightmares to toss the unwanted passenger from her back. Looks of surprise and horror filled the faces of the humans nearby as a few terrified screams pierced the sky as Elinara threw herself upon her target, a murderous fire raging behind her eyes.
Last edited by Bentus on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:10 pm

Bentus wrote:Elinara – Arachne
The riot exploded into existence with the fury and blatant inevitability of an approaching storm. Elinara had made sure to position herself to ensure an optimum view of the ensuing chaos and carnage as human and monster devolved into fist-fights and rock-throwing. The organised demonstration had collapsed in a matter of seconds, with the actions of a single man serving as the catalyst that brought the barest, most brutish instincts of man and monster to the fore. Where once chants of solidarity and unified discontent had filled the air, now cries of pain and shouts of anger saturated the plaza as guard uniforms crashed and mixed with the wrestling civilians.

Elinara watched with a look of contempt amusement as the city guard struggled to reign in the outbreak of violence and restore the laughably flimsy façade of order that passed for normality. The figures in the plaza before her all blended together in the pandemonium so that the whole mob appeared like a collection of like-minded beasts. The arachne couldn’t help but shake her head in disbelief at the illustration of the natural limitations of humanity: nobody gained from this rampant act of destruction, neither the protestors nor their opponents would emerge unscathed from the testosterone-fuelled brawl. Why did the humans insist on denying their own mindless character when it was so easily unleashed? A laugh nearly escaped from Elinara’s lips as she saw a Huldra barrelling through the crowd with a look of apologetic desperation marring her features. Perhaps the flaws that destined the humans to imperfection were not theirs alone. The only thing that could have made the situation even more entertaining was an accommodating meal to satiate Elinara’s growling belly.

That is of course, before Elinara felt a sudden, unexpected weight on her back.

The entirety of the Queen’s speech flew over the arachne’s head as she struggled to comprehend the sheer magnitude of the insult. Like all of her kind, Elinara was stubbornly proud to a fault. She wasn’t a centaur that would allow themselves to be demeaned to some kind of pack mule for the comfort of others. Arachne were at the pinnacle of nature’s creations, their environments had been moulded to suit their every need and desire – all that inhabited their realms were permitted to exist only for entertainment or future nourishment.

…I'm bored, and annoyed, and without a place to sit, but you look comfortable…

Already, Elinara had discarded the inconsequential name of the interloper. Up until that point, she had been more than willing to endure the slights that the inhabitants of the city had directed towards her: refusing to give her their food being a primary source of contention. But this was an affront that could not go unanswered.

For a few seconds after the Queen’s speech, peace seemed to have once again descended on the plaza thanks in no small part to the efforts of the local guard. But in the briefest of flashes, this was shattered as Elinara whipper her body around with the speeds and ferocity that made arachne the villains of countless nightmares to toss the unwanted passenger from her back. Looks of surprise and horror filled the faces of the humans nearby as a few terrified screams pierced the sky as Elinara threw herself upon her target, a murderous fire raging behind her eyes.

Azella Animahalitus

The queen's speech didn't really matter, monster guards, sure I guess. Might be fun, at least if she was given enough food to bother, but why would she really bother with such a thing people were already servants to her so why join something where she had to serve instead. Then again perhaps if it could be used to have people get even more afraid of you then that might be worth it. In any case, what was more the issue of the arachnid not understanding her role in servitude. As she began to shake her body I jumped up and I did a partial change causing my wings to sprout from my back which kept me airborne with relative ease considering my miniscule body weight. The wings themselves probably weigh more than my human body in totality.

"Relax little spider, you don't want to end under the footsteps of a dragon, or see my teeth up close." Smoke left my mouth, unlike popular belief, smoke leaving a dragons mouth means that they probably won't actually breath fire, if they'd want to breath fire the fire would come out faster than the smoke. Meaning a dragon blowing smoke, little or much, is an intimidation technique and not an actual attack. The giant wings flapping in the air and the smoke leaving my body did put the humans on a higher alert than before, the queen only just finished her speech about togetherness and silly stuff like that and here were 2 monsters looking as if they'd be at each others throats any second.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:07 pm

-Snip not canon yet-
Last edited by Hetland 2 on Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:26 am

A week later, from Osmont's point of view

Today was the day that I have to see my cousins again in the city. To be honest, I was never fond of visiting my relatives — since they were a rather odd bunch — but Suzette would "kill herself" if I didn't come, so I had to. Adelaide was coming along with me, since she had never seen the city before. In reality, most people in the world would've never seen the city since they almost never left their villages; unless they were merchants and traders. Or perhaps people who were once drawn in by the Mamono for the monsters to gratify their sensual passions, but I digress.

It's already the fourth day and it seems that we may be able to reach the city before the sun peaks in the sky. Adelaide was holding onto my waist tightly as I drove my horse. She gazed at the forest that seemed to never end in sight, and the mountains that appeared to waver between blue and violet. The sun was being flanked by white clouds in the sky, shining through the woolen objects like an excessively bright gas lamp — or a white torch set up there by God to provide light to the world. Through some of the trees the sun shone on the road like rays of light. The occasional cottage could be espied as we traveled.

From a distance we could see the city's massive stone walls that told of mankind's ingenuity and achievement. The Nereid behind me must have been impressed by what was in front of her at the end of the highway. "So that is the city," she mumbled to herself. I nodded in agreement as I overheard that. Personally I'd be impressed myself — this was the capital of Eccharia after all. Oddly enough, people seemed to be gathering from all over the place to gather at the gate in order to get in. "Oz," she called me by my nickname, "what is the occasion here?"

I just shrugged, "I have no idea. Perhaps the queen will make an address?"

I got off my horse and led her through the main gate; Adelaide remained sitting on the horse's back. As I entered, the city seemed to be quite crowded today, with all kinds of commoners going through the streets and doing their business. I could see a certain man in brown clothes striking a conversation with the baker, or a few coins clinking as a bag of money was put on a merchant's desk. A couple of kids were playing catch by a house, while some intoxicated men walked past me in a tipsy manner. Yep, this was the city — it was so different here compared to my life back in the town. Some passers-by were looking at us funny, as if they had never seen us before; but that was normal, coming from a relatively more rural area of the kingdom.

On the way to the plaza I managed to spot a particular somebody walking down the street. She was young — around 8 to 10 years of age — and could be easily identified by the white woolen scarf that she had around her neck and the straw doll that she had in her arms. She turned around and recognized me as I came over and approached her. "Osmont!" she cried out happily and ran to hug me.

I crouched and got her in my arms. "Suzette, it's so nice to see you! How's Uncle Eustace doing?"

"Daddy's fine," she smiled at me. She looked over by back and noticed Adelaide on my horse. "Oz," she asked in curiosity, "who's the beautiful lady?"

"Oh," I realized that I may have forgot to introduce the monster girl. Adelaide turned to look at Suzette and got off the horse. I stood up and introduced, "Suzette, this is Adelaide. Adelaide," I put my hand over my cousin's head and rubbed my hand around lightly, "this right here is Suzette."

"Hello miss," she said to my Nereid friend. "Are you ummm, 'together' together?" Adelaide and I both blushed.

"Ummm," Adelaide stuttered heavily. "I-I-I don't think that we're in a relationship like that," she nervously laughed.

"Oh? Why is your face turning red?" Adelaide's face was turned even redder and she placed her hands on her cheeks when Suzette said that. "You're Osmont's betrothed, aren't you?"

Now Adelaide was as red as a strawberry. "B-b-b-betrothed?!" I motioned Suzette to stop asking, I think Adelaide and I have had enough of her romantic questions. In fact, we had never pledged ourselves to be married with each other yet, how could little Suzette suggest such a thing? I rubbed my forehead and realized that I was perhaps sweating more than usual. I told Suzette to get on the horse — we have to get to the market and hopefully meet up with the rest of her folk.

As we made our way to the market, several urbanites ran through the streets with sticks and stones in hand. They seemed to be yelling something along the lines of a grievance against the Queen. My senses were heightened and I was making sure that we didn't get caught in the chaos that the rioters were creating. Some men clad in metal armor rushed to calm them down. "Yikes," I commented as we walked. "Was the city this chaotic before?" Suzette just shrugged and held on to the horse.

I could hear trumpets blowing loudly, and like the rest of the passers-by around me, our attention was fixed at a particular building: the majestic-looking royal castle. The plaza was already full of people like us, and we all watched as the Queen's Guard — the best fighters in all of Eccharia — filled the balcony and stood at attention. Some magicians and advisers were up on the balcony as well. A particular figure in royal regalia appeared in front of the people, dressed in an ornate purple robe and wearing a golden headdress on her head. Yes, this was the Queen of Eccharia, the most powerful figure in the entire kingdom. It was because of her that humans and Mamonos were able to end centuries of warfare and strife. I kept on watching, and I saw the magicians form some kind of gesture with their hands, probably to cast some kind of spell that would enhance the Queen's ummm, I have no idea. She waved her hand at us, and we all fell silent to listen to what she had to say.

"Greetings citizens," she began with an erudite and silver-tongued fashion. With a bold voice she addressed the crowd, "As you may well know, the state of affairs in Eccharia has been somewhat imbalanced for the last two decades or so. Humans and monsters have been living together for a number of years now, with various degrees of success throughout the land. Some have been better than others — I know for certain humans and monsters have bonded in the wooded regions of Eccharia, working together to protect their homes. But as for the cities, we are struggling to coexist. That is why, with the anticipated help from the monster community, I am pleased to announce the formation of the Monster Guard."

A banner unfurled from the balcony, a rose-colored banner with a symbol of the hand mirror of the goddess Venus, with twin swords crossed. Most of us in the plaza cheered at Her Highness' announcement. The Queen continued, "The Monster Guard will combine royal knights with monster girls, making a bridge between both sides of Eccharia's population. And forging friendships, as well." While the people around me didn't notice, I perceived that the Queen's tone slightly changed when she said that sentence. "The knightly portion of the team is already decided upon. Sir Aquilinius will be leading, and making decisions on who to accept in both the knightly and monstrous parts of the team."

A particular knight emerged from the balcony and waved at us, and the people once again cheered. So that must this 'Sir Aqulinius' figure that everyone back in my town was talking about. "All are welcome to join," concluded the Queen as the proud knight went back inside the castle, "but only a few will be accepted. You must be strong, talented, oh, and beauty won't hurt your chances. I hope you all have the best of days to come, and continue to live happily ever after." With that she finished and left the balcony, leaving the people murmuring there in the plaza. I said to the two, "Come on. Let's go."

As we went on our way, Adelaide said to me, "I think I could join the Monster Guard." I shook my head in disbelief and smiled; there was no way that she could actually do well in fighting, even if she could use her powers. Suzette chuckled and quipped, "But you're a human, silly!"

"She's actually a Nereid," I whispered to her. My cousin gasped in excitement. "Oh my goodness you are?" she looked at Adelaide. "Can you do water tricks and stuff like that?"

"Well ummm," Adelaide looked at the ground. I sighed and said, "That's what happens when you don't pay attention. I told you she was real. However," I looked left and right at everyone else, "I don't think it's safe to talk about that here. Can we talk about it when we get to your house?"

"Sure!" her face was locked in a wide smile.
Last edited by Stormwrath on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:00 am

Hetland 2 wrote:Sylvia stopped and whispered quietly. "Everything." However she cheered up just as fast as before and ended up hopping off the Centaur's back and onto the Huldra's shoulders. "I was landing on people to give them good luck! I think the horse lady's in heat or something. She's awfully moody. I think it sounds fun! You think they'd let me in? I'd like to go around and eat other kinds of food. Maybe that knight has something to eat. I'm hungry. Are you hungry? Can we get something to eat." Standing on the Huldra's shoulders as she sat on the moose, gave Sylvia an interesting view of the surroundings, though she looked quizzically at the Centaur and cocked her head to the side, "When did you get so small?"

Plymoth's eye twitched as she heard Sylvia's remark, violently slapping herself across the face to take her mind off her anger. "Come back here and say that!" Actually, the bird-brain would probably take that literally. "I didn't actually mean that. Stay off my damn back." She said, starting to trot around in a circle, needing to move her legs. The centaur would be heading to the castle soon enough, but some socializing never hurt. She tried her best to ignore the bird's... eccentricities, though it was damn near impossible.

Barapam
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:00 pm

Marit was used to having birds landing on her, as she was a protector of the wild, and she even liked it. She gave Sylvia a smile. "So you're a lucky talisman too, huh? Well, even if you weren't I'd still allow you to land on my shoulder." She tried to hold back a giggle, but it was very hard. The argument between the Phoenix and the Centaur was simply too funny!

What wasn't funny was that a dragon and an arachne was arguing as well, luckily it was at a relatively safe distance from them, but still... Maybe if she pretended she didn't see them, they would leave her and her newfound friends alone. A fight between a fire breathing monster and a spiderwoman could turn out really ugly, and be very dangerous. She could only hope the rest of the audience would realize that as well.

"I'm almost tempted to join this monster squad myself too... but you're right, it would be nice to find some place to eat. Is there perhaps a stable where I can leave my moose in the meantime?" she said to Plymoth, and the little bird girl just as much. "My name is Marit Greentwig by the way."

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:39 pm

Job = money.

Money = castle.

Castle = servants.

Servants = happiness.
Was what was running through the mind of the one and only, Theodora as she listened to the Queen explained the Guard to the plaza. Better than just a legitimate job any monstergirl could get hired for, it was one involving combat. Theo's specialty. A look of desire played across her face as she unconsciously worked her way through the crowd towards the auditions booth. Her eyes were glazed, a look that would pierce anything that came in it's way until they reached the objective. The eyes of an elite. The eyes of a wererabbit fighter. Eyes which led her straight into the centaur's side, where she bounced off, her state returning to normal.

She eyed the obstacle from under her hood warily, until she spotted the phoenix. The rage was uncontrollable. "YOU!" She yelled, her arm like lightning as it shot towards the phoenix, a finger shaking in rage as the hood fell off, revealing the long ears which hid beneath.
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Hyperfornax
Secretary

Founded: Oct 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hyperfornax » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:39 pm

When the Queen started delivering her speech, everyone's voices hushered down and their gazes went towards her general direction. Although most people were looking at her while she talked, some other were looking at either the guards or the Monster Guard's flag the moment it was unfurled. Fiorella, instead, focused her vision in a particular spot behind the Queen. From her position, she couldn't see much, but she had managed to notice a column. The ornamented top of it, specifically.
Most of the speech went in one ear and out the other, her mind busy wondering what the rest of the insides of the building looked like. She never had entered a building before, her presence not always welcome thanks to her monster nature, so one of the things she had always fantasized with was entering somewhere and marvel herself with the beautiful architecture.
With the mention of the Monster Guard's creation, Fiorella pondered: If I join the Monster Guard, will people welcome me inside their buildings? She thought about it for a while then decided to give it a try. After all, it was the most interesting thing to happen to her in her whole life.

"YOU!"
An angry yell, coming from a small girl with rabbit ears, tore through the plaza . She was pointing a finger at a... flaming... bird... woman? When Fiorella looked at the latter, her expression changed into one of slight fear and she started walking towards the young rabbit girl, poking her in the shoulder to get her attention.
As far as Fiorella knew, rabbits were cute in the eyes of humans, so entering the building with a rabbit girl might allow her to apply to the Monster Guard without problems. Maybe.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:28 am

TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:Plymoth's eye twitched as she heard Sylvia's remark, violently slapping herself across the face to take her mind off her anger. "Come back here and say that!" Actually, the bird-brain would probably take that literally. "I didn't actually mean that. Stay off my damn back." She said, starting to trot around in a circle, needing to move her legs. The centaur would be heading to the castle soon enough, but some socializing never hurt. She tried her best to ignore the bird's... eccentricities, though it was damn near impossible.

Barapam wrote:Marit was used to having birds landing on her, as she was a protector of the wild, and she even liked it. She gave Sylvia a smile. "So you're a lucky talisman too, huh? Well, even if you weren't I'd still allow you to land on my shoulder." She tried to hold back a giggle, but it was very hard. The argument between the Phoenix and the Centaur was simply too funny!

What wasn't funny was that a dragon and an arachne was arguing as well, luckily it was at a relatively safe distance from them, but still... Maybe if she pretended she didn't see them, they would leave her and her newfound friends alone. A fight between a fire breathing monster and a spiderwoman could turn out really ugly, and be very dangerous. She could only hope the rest of the audience would realize that as well.

"I'm almost tempted to join this monster squad myself too... but you're right, it would be nice to find some place to eat. Is there perhaps a stable where I can leave my moose in the meantime?" she said to Plymoth, and the little bird girl just as much. "My name is Marit Greentwig by the way."

Sylvia gave Marit a brilliant smiled when she said that. "Yaay! I like you." Her body started heating up in appreciation to Marit's comment. "You're nice lady. I don't think the horse lady likes me as much as you." She cheeped happily, before realizing. "OH MY GOD! There's a moose!" She hopped down and hugged the moose with her wings.

She stopped and backed away from the everyone and looked startled. "Who are you people?"

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:44 pm

After bringing joy to the heart of a young farmer girl, Alix couldn't help but be in a chipper mood for the rest of his trip towards the capital. Bringing smiles to the faces of the peasantry was something he enjoyed, though some accused him of simply enjoying basking in the admiration of the citizenry. As long as he did not become overly prideful, Alix hardly saw a problem in a little appreciation now and again.

Upon reaching the capital, Alix admired the master architecture and impressive size of the city walls. Startled out of his admiration was the booming voice of a city guard.

"You may enter the city miss, but only if you can answer this riddle", the big burly guard said with a straight face. Was this some kind of joke? Flashing him his knightly identification badge, Alix simply ignored the guards horrid attempt at a joke, and continued on his way through the city. The various stalls that sold all sorts of knick knacks caught Alix's eye every few steps, but he didn't pause until he came upon the makings of a riot. It seemed relatively fresh, and Alix couldn't quite understand why such a thing was occurring in the fabled capital. This was supposed to be a city of tolerance and understanding. What could of gone wrong?

"Cease your aggression! In the name of the Order!" Alix announced as he drew his sword, ready to incapacitate human and monsters alike that opposed the city guard. Luckily, the riot was instantly ended by the appearance of the Queen, and her authoritative personality did well to capture the attention of her subjects.

Towards the end of the speech and with the announcement of a special unit composed of monsters and humans, Alix thought on his options reluctantly. He had originally come here to offer his services to the queen, and gain renown as a Knight of the Order, and this opportunity seemed perfect for such an occasion. Hesitantly, he decided to head towards the castle to ask for a position among this new 'team'.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse