NATION

PASSWORD

Tales of Two Horizons OOC-Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Western Pacific Territories
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:57 pm

My eyes and that flag do not get along....

Welp, it's the result I got.
And then you use Dutch with the nation name

They did break free of the Dutch.
And the infrastructure in Belgium wasn't generally like European States, it was starting to make big leaps regarding Railroads(but not a mass transit set)

Will add that in.
Your Army Information isn't your Tactics, it's the quality, Military leaders and anything relevant to the nation.

Ain't that enough? I mean, I don't see much to do with generals.
Foreign Relations should be quite favourable to the British(You are basically their bitch tbh if history serves me correctly)

We are, actually.
Belgium was a major Industrial Power(I do believe) and their economy should reflect that somewhat... Though not on a scale of Prussia, Brits, or the French... Just you know, stronger than the average state because of their advances in the Industrial Sector

Again, noted.
LASTLY, if we are going by Belgian History, you should not have an elective Monarchy instead it should be King Leopold I of the Belgians, who was also offered the Greek Throne(just a fun fact)

Why can't I? I mean, if for any reason Leopold wants to overrule them he can do it anytime, for any reason no matter how ridiculous.
Oh and Belgium wouldn't claim the Netherlands at any time, they should be more focused on preserving themselves from the Dutch and French and hoping the Brits don't abandon them so any claim to the Netherlands is truly one pf the greatest fabrications I've seen..

Yeah, that was stupid.

The imperial canadian dutchy
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The imperial canadian dutchy » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:59 pm

Caltarania wrote:
Application

Name: Kingdom of Hellas | Βασίλειον τῆς Ἑλλάδος | Vasílion tis Elládos
Symbols: Flag, Coat of Arms, Motto, Anthem
Claims: 41; Lays claim to Crete, the Aegean Islands, Cyprus, Epirus, Thrace, Constantinople, Western Anatolia and other areas with Greek populations.
Power: Regional power. Hellas is only really relevant in the Balkan region.

Government Structure: Absolute monarchy
Ideology/Policy: Greek nationalism, Conservatism, Megali Idea
Leaders: Queen Alexandrine of Hohenzollern | Prime Minister Spyridon Trikoupis
Capital City: Athens

Population: 753,400
Primary Ethnic Group: Greek
Minority Ethnic Groups: Jews, Bulgarians, Romani, Turks
Description of Ethnicity: The Greeks are a proud people who speak the Greek language. Having founded many modern western values, the people of Hellas pride themselves on their artistic and philosophical history.
Language: Greek
Religion: Orthodox Christianity

Foreign Relations:
Friendly:
  • Prussia, due to the shared dynasty.
  • Mamelukes, due to the shared enemy in Anatolia.
  • Hungary, due to shared Balkan enemies.
Cordial:
  • Britain and France, due to support in the Second Independence War.
  • Russia, due to religion and shared animosity towards the Turks.
Neutral:
  • Bulgaria and Serbia.
  • Naples, the Papacy, Milan, Florence.
  • Most other states.
Tense:
  • Epirus, due to conflicting claims.
Hostile:
  • Sultanate of Rum, due to conflicting claims and hostile history.
  • Venice, due to the perceived unjust occupation of Crete and the Aegean islands.
Military Information: Due to the country's small population and precarious position, the Greek military has had to take unconventional approaches to the defence of the country. Hellas has a small professional military force (known as the Σπαρτιατικού Στρατός / Spartiatikoú Stratós or 'Spartan Army') of around 300 personnel, whom are extremely well trained and equipped with modern Prussian weaponry due to the good relations between the two countries. These troops are led by officers who have been drilled by Prussian professionals, further increasing their quality. There are also about 8,000 Greeks who serve in the more conventional army, which is known as Ελληνική Δωρεάν Στρατού / Ellinikí Doreán Stratoú, or the 'Greek Free Army'. These troops are less well trained and are equipped with older Prussian equipment, though are battle hardened and led by Prussian-trained officers. Furthermore, there is the 35,000 strong reserve army (Στρατός του Αποθεματικά / Stratós tou Apothematiká, 'Army of Reserves'), which can be called up at any time of emergency and are equipped with weaponry in order to fight any potential invaders. The Greek navy is mostly made up of non-military ships which can be called into service at any time, though there are a growing number of ships built purely for military purposes. Hellas has one ship of the line, gifted to the Queen personally by Britain after the Second Independence War, and it is known as the Aristotle.
Army Size:
Σπαρτιατικού Στρατός | Spartiatikoú Stratós | Spartan Army: 300
Ελληνική Δωρεάν Στρατού | Ellinikí Doreán Stratoú | Greek Free Army: 8,000
Στρατός του Αποθεματικά | Stratós tou Apothematiká | Army of Reserves: 35,000
Navy Size:
Ελληνικό Πολεμικό Ναυτικό | Ellinikó Polemikó Naftikó | Greek Navy: 1 SotL (94 gunner), 4 Frigates, 2 Sloops, 20 Galleys

Economic Policy: Mostly free trade, with some mercantilism present. Industrialization has begun to be attempted.
Economic Situation: The Greek economy is mostly agriculture and wine based, though there are a growing number of factories in the country which have been built through investment from Prussia, Britain and the other powers.
Infrastructure: Railways are rare. The country is connected through a mostly efficient roadway system.
Imports & Exports: Imports most industrial goods, military equipment and raw materials. Exports wine, agricultural produce and other non-industrial goods.
Currency: Greek drachma (₯)

History: 1453 - Constantinople falls to the Turkish hordes.
1454 - Constantinople is reconquered by an alliance of Balkan states, Venetians and the Morean League.
1455 - Bickering between the victorious factions leads to an indecisive end to the war.
1459 - The short-lived Morean League breaks down, and the various members go their separate ways.
1520 - The divided Greek states come under attack from the Sultanate of Rum.
1524 - The Last independent Greek state - the Kingdom of Athens - is conquered by the Sultanate of Rum.
1590 - Under Turkish control, Greece undergoes a period of change. Turkish immigrants arrive to settle Greece, creating tensions with the locals.
1612 - Hopeful after the successful Hungarian war against the Turks, the First Independence War begins, with the Greeks taking up arms against the Turks.
1614 - After a long, drawn out and bloody struggle, the First Independence War ends in failure.
1751 - With the successful Mamluke invasion of Rum, the Sultanate founds the Free Greek Corps; several autonomous regiments within the Sultanate's army. These new regiments serve with great distinction during many of the Sultanate's wars, and are greatly revered as heroes of the Sultanate.
1827 - The Free Greek Corps, along with several other Greek rebels, lead a rebellion against the Sultanate of Rum, which would come to be known as the Second Independence War.
1828 - In dire need of aid, the Greek rebels ask their Christian kin in Europe for help against the Turks. Prussia agrees to arm the rebels, with Britain and France agreeing to provide tactic and diplomatic backing to the rebels and their new state.
1829 - The Sultanate of Rum admits defeat, and the Treaty of Budapest is signed. The treaty established the Kingdom of Greece as a sovereign state, granting it much of the majority Greek territory in the Sultanate, though the full extent of the rebel's demands were not met. In exchange for their support during the war, Prussia requested to have a Hohenzollern take the throne of the new kingdom, and so King Frederick's daughter - Princess Alexandrine - took the throne, aged only 26. The new Kingdom signed a treaty of alliance with the Kingdom of Prussia, and promised to protect British and French interests in both the Balkans and the Near East.
Miscellaneous: nah
RP Example: S'll this do?

Muh Enemy, Shit now I;ll have to change my foreign Relations.
e

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The imperial canadian dutchy » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:02 pm

Elepis wrote:
Caltarania wrote:
:P

Hokay dokey.

Sell Cyprus pl0x.

what do I gain from it, apart from money. Egypt already has enough of that :p

Liecthenbourg wrote:I'll buy Cyprus for more than the Greeks will give.

what do I gain from it, apart from money. Egypt already has enough of that :p

PS: I would be willing to sell Greek Cyprus, TRNC is mine though

>No Turks or any non Greeks there
>Claims northern Cyrpus lol what
e

Kisinger
Senator

Founded: Oct 26, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kisinger » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:08 pm

Western Pacific Territories wrote:
My eyes and that flag do not get along....

Welp, it's the result I got.

It's not the Belgian Flag, this one is: https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=be ... 3e6469c9H0

And then you use Dutch with the nation name

They did break free of the Dutch.
That isn't the Primary Language of the nation at all, it's French so the name should be French.

Your Army Information isn't your Tactics, it's the quality, Military leaders and anything relevant to the nation.

Ain't that enough? I mean, I don't see much to do with generals.
The Generals are the ones who carry out your orders etc. and I do believe Columbia prefers you to have qualities listed.

Foreign Relations should be quite favourable to the British(You are basically their bitch tbh if history serves me correctly)

We are, actually.
App doesn't state that

LASTLY, if we are going by Belgian History, you should not have an elective Monarchy instead it should be King Leopold I of the Belgians, who was also offered the Greek Throne(just a fun fact)

Why can't I? I mean, if for any reason Leopold wants to overrule them he can do it anytime, for any reason no matter how ridiculous.

Because you are using the Actual Belgian History, Your King should be Leopold I and your government a Constitutional Monarchy, I advise you read a brief glance at Belgium: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgium

Oh and Belgium wouldn't claim the Netherlands at any time, they should be more focused on preserving themselves from the Dutch and French and hoping the Brits don't abandon them so any claim to the Netherlands is truly one pf the greatest fabrications I've seen..

Yeah, that was stupid.
Just checking
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Don't you dare take my other 75% orgasm. I'm a greedy womyn, influenced by the cold hard erection of the patriarchy.

"First rule of leadership: everything is your fault." ~ Bug's Life

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:19 pm

Head of each dynasty what is this the HRE or game of thrones it's certainly not Belgium.

Terminus Alpha
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Terminus Alpha » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:27 pm

Muh post is up.
RP Interests: Alt-Hist, Space, 20th Century onward.
In the process of becoming a History teacher.
Center-Left-Libertarian | "Dirty filthy hippie"
Agnostic Atheist
Democrat
LGBT+

Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:29 pm

The Kingdom of Glitter wrote:Head of each dynasty what is this the HRE or game of thrones it's certainly not Belgium.

is this Ah or what m8

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:30 pm

The Kingdom of Glitter wrote:Head of each dynasty what is this the HRE or game of thrones it's certainly not Belgium.

is this Ah or what m8

Ah yes. The typical response when ASB have been called out.

It's alt-history, not stupid-history.

Why would Belgium have multiple dynasties when:
1. It's existed for like a week
2. It has a population of 3

Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:32 pm

The Kingdom of Glitter wrote:
Western Pacific Territories wrote:is this Ah or what m8

ever heard of counts, dukes, and vassals m8
:>>>>

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:34 pm

ever heard of counts, dukes, and vassals m8

Ever heard of nobility, not dynasties m80?

Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:35 pm

Western Pacific Territories wrote:ever heard of counts, dukes, and vassals m8

Ever heard of nobility, not dynasties m80?

rip in pepperoni me

But yeah, I'm editing that.

Senkaku
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Senkaku » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:37 pm

Reatra wrote:Huh.
Could I be a colonial prince that leads California?

No.
Biden-Santos Thought cadre

Senkaku
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Senkaku » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:39 pm

Interesting that Britain is planning to move on Nusantara.

The Song I'll likely want a piece of that action, when it gets going.
Biden-Santos Thought cadre

Yaana Noore
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:57 pm

Application

Name: The French Kingdom
Symbols: Flag, the Tricolore
Coat of Arms
Liberty Leading the People
Légitimistes
Bonapartistes
Claims: 2
Power: Great Power

Government Structure: Constitutional Monarchy
Ideology/Policy: Orléanist, Liberalist, Mercantilism
Leaders: By the Grace of God and by the Constitutional Law of the State, King of the French Louis Philippe I d'Orléans
Capital City: Paris
Population: 33,541,000
Primary Ethnic Group: French
Minority Ethnic Groups: Breton, Arab, Berber, ethnic groups indigenous to the African colonies, French Louisiana, isle of Hispaniola, all other French colonies in the Americas, and the French establishment in India.
Description of Ethnicity: Gauls mixed with Romans and Franks. France is still a patchwork of local customs and regional differences, and besides the common speaking of the French language, the definition of a unified French culture is a complex issue. The country has been unified somewhat during the French Revolution and the rule of Napoleon, helped by conscription mixing French from different regions.
Language: French, and many regional languages.
Religion: The French Kingdom has no state religion, however the majority of its citizens are Roman Catholic.

Foreign Relations:
Positive
:
Columbian Federation
Kingdom of Corsica-Piedmont
Kingdom of Greece
Holy Iberian Empire
Second Mexican Empire
The Most Serene Republic of Venice
The Hesperian Union
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland

Neutral
:
Empire of all Russias
Kingdom of Belgium
Kingdom of Scandinavia
Republic of Switzerland
Nearly everyone else

Negative
:
Austro-Bavarian Empire
Dai Viet
Empire of the Mali
Kingdom of Aragon
Kingdom of Prussia
United Provinces of the Netherlands

Military Information: Used to be amazing. The Grande Armée was one of the greatest fighting forces ever assembled. The French Army is now a shadow of its former self however. Has the men, but lacks the tactical prowess and discipline that it used to have. The structure of the French Army has remained unchanged since and some officers from the Napoleonic Wars still hold positions, such as Marshal Ney. Unlike the armies of the Ancien Régime and other monarchies, advancement in the French Army is based on proven ability rather than social class or wealth. It follows the Napoleonic ideal that the army is meritocracy, where every soldier, no matter how humble of birth, could rise rapidly to the highest levels of command, much as he had done.
Army Size: About 570,000 men. More can be called up in times of war due to conscription. If the French wished the numbers could rise to 680,000, and with conscription, ('the blood tax') to 800,000.
Navy Size: 68 Ships of the line
38 Frigates
464 Transports

Economic Policy: Liberalism, Consumerism, Protectionism
Economic Situation: France largely still is a land of peasantry. However, urbanisation of the largest cities is well under way, and Paris is a leading world capital already. Smaller French towns and the country's many small villages, however, are impoverished and industrially backward. Around the great cities, and in the north and in other areas which had natural resources readily available, large industries have formed. Capital was available through the strong national bank and numerous aggressive private banks largely located in Paris, which finances projects all across Europe. The French capital has become world famous for making consumerism a social priority and economic force, especially through its upscale arcades filled with luxury shops and its grand department stores. These "dream machines" set the world standard for consumption of fine products by the upper classes as well as the rising middle class.
Infrastructure: The opinion that railways can became a national medium for the modernization of backward regions, is developing fast, however France currently does not have a large amount of railways. In 1823, a royal decree authorized the first railway company (Saint-Étienne to Andrézieux Railway) and the line was first operated in 1827, for goods, and for passengers in 1835. From 1830 to 1832, the line from Saint-Étienne (important coal and iron industrial centre) to Lyon (main town in the south of France) was opened, for goods and passengers, becoming the first passengers line of continental Europe. However, there is some opposition to the building on railways as it could impinge upon the profitability of the canals, as France has a great deal of capital invested in water-borne transport.
Imports & Exports: Exports textiles (linen, woolen), furs, coal, iron, machinery, food. Imports timber, raw materials, anything to make more railways.
Currency: French Francs.

History: PoD to 1813
1813 - Napoléon is decisively defeated at the Battle of Leipzig.
1814 - Napoléon accepts the Treaty of Chaumont. France returns to its borders as of 1792, Napoléon is exiled to Elba and joined by his wife Marie Louise, their son Napoléon II becomes Emperor. Talleyrand is appointed regent by the Coalition.
1820 - Napoléon II dies without issue. A Royalist coup prevents the throne passing to Joseph Bonaparte, living in Columbia at the time (he does little to press his claim). Louis XVIII is crowned as King of France. Napoléon unsuccessfully attempts to escape Elba.
1822 - Marie Louise give births to twins by Napoléon. A son, also named Napoléon, and a daughter, named Joséphine.
1824 - Louis XVIII dies without issue. His brother Charles X is crowned.
1825 - The unpopular Anti-Sacrilege act was passed.
1827 - Charles X dismisses the National Guard.
1830 - Algeria invaded by France to improve Charles' dismal popularity.
1830 - Charles signs the July Ordinances to pacify the French people. It has the opposite effect.
1830 - The July Revolution. Charles X is forced to abdicate and Louis Philippe, Duke of Orléans, is elected King of the French. The Bourbons go into exile in Great Britain.
1831 - Joseph Bonaparte is offered the position of Governor of France, which he accepts. Napoléon excludes Joseph from his 'succession'.
1832 - Louis-Napoléon Bonaparte, nephew of Napoléon I enrolls in the Swiss Army.
1834 - Charles X dies, his son becoming the legitimist pretender Louis XIX.

Miscellaneous:
RP Example: Nothing like this. Here's some unrelated examples
Last edited by Yaana Noore on Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kryskov
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kryskov » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:58 pm

Reservation

Name of the State:Kingdom of Valencia and the Catalans
Area to be reserved: 4
Code: 635

Just a note, can the name be changed? Having a toponym and a demonym in the name of the state seems a bit wonky.

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:09 pm

France gib louisiane

Reatra
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Reatra » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:09 pm

Reserve Mali please.

I'm assuming that sense Mali still exists that West Africa is far more stable and advanced than IRL, as a non-fractured region means less slave trade.
yee haw it's time for mass line

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The imperial canadian dutchy » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:11 pm

Obviously Sell Louisiana to Venice.
e

Kisinger
Senator

Founded: Oct 26, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kisinger » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:12 pm

Yaana Noore wrote:WIP, will likely edit the history and some other things I missed/messed up, but here's what I've got so far.

Application

Name: The French Kingdom
Symbols: Flag, the Tricolore
Coat of Arms
Liberty Leading the People
Légitimistes
Bonapartistes
Claims: 2
Power: Great Power

Government Structure: Constitutional Monarchy
Ideology/Policy: Orléanist, Liberalist, Mercantilism
Leaders: By the Grace of God and by the Constitutional Law of the State, King of the French Louis Philippe I d'Orléans
Capital City: Paris
Population: 33,541,000
Primary Ethnic Group: French
Minority Ethnic Groups: Breton, Arab, Berber, ethnic groups indigenous to the African colonies, French Louisiana, isle of Hispaniola, all other French colonies in the Americas, and the French establishment in India.
Description of Ethnicity: Gauls mixed with Romans and Franks. France is still a patchwork of local customs and regional differences, and besides the common speaking of the French language, the definition of a unified French culture is a complex issue. The country has been unified somewhat during the French Revolution and the rule of Napoleon, helped by conscription mixing French from different regions.
Language: French, and many regional languages.
Religion: The French Kingdom has no state religion, however the majority of its citizens are Roman Catholic.

Foreign Relations:
Positive
:
Columbian Federation
Iberian Imperial Federation
Kingdom of Corsica-Piedmont
Kingdom of Greece
Second Mexican Empire
The Most Serene Republic of Venice
The Hesperian Union
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland

Neutral
:
Empire of all Russias
Kingdom of Belgium
Kingdom of Scandinavia
Republic of Switzerland
Nearly everyone else

Negative
:
Austro-Bavarian Empire
Dai Viet
Empire of the Mali
Kingdom of Prussia
Kingdom of Valencia and the Catalans
United Provinces of the Netherlands
Military Information: Used to be amazing. The Grande Armée was one of the greatest fighting forces ever assembled. The French Army is now a shadow of its former self however. Has the men, but lacks the tactical prowess and discipline that it used to have. The structure of the French Army has remained unchanged since and some officers from the Napoleonic Wars still hold positions, such as Marshal Ney.
Army Size: About 570,000 men. More can be called up in times of war due to conscription.
Navy Size: 68 Ships of the line
38 Frigates
464 Transports

Economic Policy: Liberalism, Consumerism, Protectionism
Economic Situation: France largely still is a land of peasantry. However, urbanisation of the largest cities is well under way, and Paris is a leading world capital already. Smaller French towns and the country's many small villages, however, are impoverished and industrially backward. Around the great cities, and in the north and in other areas which had natural resources readily available, large industries have formed. Capital was available through the strong national bank and numerous aggressive private banks largely located in Paris, which finances projects all across Europe. The French capital has become world famous for making consumerism a social priority and economic force, especially through its upscale arcades filled with luxury shops and its grand department stores. These "dream machines" set the world standard for consumption of fine products by the upper classes as well as the rising middle class.
Infrastructure: The opinion that railways can became a national medium for the modernization of backward regions, is developing fast, however France currently does not have a large amount of railways.
Imports & Exports: Exports textiles (linen, woolen), furs, coal, iron, machinery, food. Imports timber, raw materials, anything to make more railways.
Currency: French Francs.

History: PoD to 1813
1813 - Napoléon is decisively defeated at the Battle of Leipzig.
1814 - Napoléon accepts the Treaty of Chaumont. France returns to its borders as of 1792, Napoléon is exiled to Elba and joined by his wife Marie Louise, their son Napoléon II becomes Emperor. Talleyrand is appointed regent by the Coalition.
1820 - Napoléon II dies without issue. A Royalist coup prevents the throne passing to Joseph Bonaparte, living in Columbia at the time (he does little to press his claim). Louis XVIII is crowned as King of France. Napoléon unsuccessfully attempts to escape Elba.
1822 - Marie Louise gives births to twins by Napoléon. A son, also named Napoléon, and a daughter, named Joséphine.
1824 - Louis XVIII dies without issue. His brother Charles X is crowned.
1825 - The unpopular Anti-Sacrilege act was passed.
1827 - Charles X dismisses the National Guard.
1830 - Algeria invaded by France to improve Charles' dismal popularity.
1830 - Charles signs the July Ordinances to pacify the French people. It has the opposite effect.
1830 - The July Revolution. Charles X is forced to abdicate and Louis Philippe, Duke of Orléans, is elected King of the French. The Bourbons go into exile in Great Britain.
1831 - Joseph Bonaparte is offered the position of Governor of France, which he accepts. Napoléon excludes Joseph from his 'succession'.
1832 - Louis-Napoléon Bonaparte, nephew of Napoléon I enrolls in the Swiss Army.
1834 - Charles X dies, his son becoming the legitimist pretender Louis XIX.

Miscellaneous:
RP Example:

Gib me glorious revolution, and I'll love you forever
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Don't you dare take my other 75% orgasm. I'm a greedy womyn, influenced by the cold hard erection of the patriarchy.

"First rule of leadership: everything is your fault." ~ Bug's Life

Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:12 pm

Am I accepted?

Yaana Noore
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:17 pm

The imperial canadian dutchy wrote:Obviously Sell Louisiana to Venice.

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Terminus Alpha wrote:i pay good price for louisiana + arkansas, pls gib franci

I'll pay more than he will :P

The Kingdom of Glitter wrote:France gib louisiane

Bidding war...

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:19 pm

There is no bidding war.

You have a letter in the IC right now from Columbia.

You seem us Louisane, or we declare war on you with the coalition we've assembled.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The imperial canadian dutchy » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:22 pm

Yaana Noore wrote:
The imperial canadian dutchy wrote:Obviously Sell Louisiana to Venice.

Liecthenbourg wrote:I'll pay more than he will :P

The Kingdom of Glitter wrote:France gib louisiane

Bidding war...

Venice is joke, Why the fuck would we want some nasty ass uncivilized and uncultivated land
e

Yaana Noore
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:23 pm

The Kingdom of Glitter wrote:There is no bidding war.

You seem us Louisane, or we declare war on you with the coalition we've assembled.

Or we could offer Louisiana to another member of your little coalition in return for destroying you.

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Yaana Noore wrote:
The Kingdom of Glitter wrote:There is no bidding war.

Or we could offer Louisiana to another member of your little coalition in return for destroying you.

1. Metagame lol
2. Columbia is your ally and our coalition members are the UK (who hate you), Prussia (who hates you) and Hesperia (who we are good buddies with)

We will be getting Louisiane, it depends on you how much more land you want to lose and at what cost.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse