NATION

PASSWORD

Energizia Inc. (CLOSED, UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Anarchy

Energizia Inc. (CLOSED, UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:03 pm

Energizia Inc.

Introduction

Energizia Inc. is a international energy, oil, natural resources and minerals company based in San Pellegrino Romana. Founded in 1919 by Roberto Mancini, Energizia Inc. has since grown to become ranked the 7th largest company in San Pellegrino Romana in terms of profit.

History

Our company, like many others in the Republic, is lucky to have such an eventful and illustrious history. Energizia Inc. was the brainchild of the humble, yet enigmatic, Roberto Giuseppe Mancini. The foundation of Energizia was laid during such turbulent times, and as such, Mancini was seen as a radical revolutionary. Now, he is seen as a visionary - he was ranked 7th as "The Most Influential People of the 20th Century." From its turbulent beginnings, to our thriving business today, Energizia has always been a cornerstone in the history of San Pellegrino Romana. And now seems as it is going to stay that way....

Roberto Giuseppe Mancini (Feburary 12, 1890-November 15, 1978), was born in Rome to a large middle class family. Growing up in the Industrial Age with many new inventions and innovations, Roberto had the chance to witness firsthand the technological progress mankind was making. In 1915, Roberto took his life savings and went to strike it rich in the northern silver-mining province of Citano. Working up to nine hours a day, in cold, damp silver mines, Roberto was very displeased - his dream of striking it rich were shattered after 3 months. With nowhere else to go, Roberto worked to save enough money to try his hand at farming. Finally, after 7 months of working in the mines, Roberto saved enough money (Approx. 2,500 Euros) to start a farm. Roberto grew and raised pears, a product that the Republic is now widely-known for exporting. During one of his daily walks near the Cioppino River, Roberto stumbled upon an amazing discovery.

Current Projects

Internal

• Providing natural energy to over 950,000,000 San Pellegrinians since 1919.

• Assisting the Armed Forces of San Pellegrino Romana develop nuclear weapons in Energizia's Nuclear Development & Processing Facility.

External

Creestahlyia - Under our subsidiaries, Nucleolica and Telephonika, we provide basic utilities to over 751,000,000 citizens of Creestahlyia. Energicia Inc. recently bought Nucleolica (a nuclear-energy company with 3 nuclear power plants in Creestahlyia).

Dingerhollow - Energizia Inc. has recently opened up business in Dingerhollow. In conjunction with the Government of San Pellegrino Romana, Energizia has been contracted to send 500 miners to Dingerhollow for a contract period of 6 months. Also, scientists and geologists are evaluating the potential of possible gem-mining locations. The results thus far have been very promising.

Monte Mare - On June 11, 2010, Energizia Inc. received a contract proposal to supply 75% of Monte Mare's energy. Monte Mare's Minister of Energy, Mark Lampard, is currently discussing the contract with Paolo Mancini, the CEO of Energizia Inc.

Statistics

Name: Energizia Inc.
Founded: 1919
Founder: Roberto Mancini (1890-1978)
Products: Oil & gas, energy, natural resources, minerals, utilities.
Employees: 3,509,325

Key People

• CEO: Paolo Mancini (Born 1988), CEO of Energizia Inc. since November 2009.

Holdings & Assets

• Nucleolica (100% Owned)
• Telephonika (100% Owned)
• 5,000,000 Shares of Zastava Energy Inc & Zastava Oil Corporation
• 10,000 Shares (20%) of the Mercantile Trading Corporation.

Energizia Inc. Assets

Energizia Inc. Buildings

San Pellegrino Romana

Energizia Inc. International Headquarters - Rome, San Pellegrino Romana

Monte Mare

Energizia Inc. Regional Headquarters - Monte Mare City, Monte Mare

Energizia Inc. Subregional Headquarters - Campania, Monte Mare

Dingerhollow

Energizia Inc. Regional Headquarters - Port North, Dingerhollow

Energizia Inc. Subregional Headquarters - 500 Miles outside Port North, Dingerhollow

Rhydin

Energizia Inc. Regional Headquarters - Rhydin, Rhydin

Joshuahood

Energizia Inc. Regional Headquarters - Joshuahood

Subsidiaries

Nucleolica

Nucleolica- 100% Owned. Nucleolica was bought in 2008 from Creestahlyia for an undisclosed amount of money. It is the largest nuclear power provider in Creestahlyia.

Telephonika

Telephonika - 100% Owned by Energizia. Telephonika was bought in 2009 from Creestahlyia for $2,000,000 NSD + 15% of any future profits for the next 10 years. It is the largest private communications company in Creestahlyia.

Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:48 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Please refer to my nation IC as the Kingdom of Rome or Roman Kingdom.
Diplomacy: Factbook | Embassy Program | The Stonewall Alliance
Storefronts: Energizia Inc. | Van De Kaap Diamonds
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:04 pm

Financial Data
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:04 pm

Purchasing Our Products

OOC Rules

1. Please RP your order. One-liners will be ignored.
2. I will do the math, but those who do their own math might get a discount.
3. Please use correct grammar and spelling when typing your order.
4. Be specific in your order, and don't leave quantities vague.
5. Payment is accepted through wire transfer to "The Bank of San Pellegrino Romana" or through other means (which must be confirmed and approved).
6. TG me comments, don't spam the thread with opinions.

Discounts

Nations who pay in bullion (Gold, silver, or platinum) - 2.5%
Nations with a population under 100 million - 5%
Nations highly thought of by SPR - 10%
SNOM Members - 15%
Energizia Club Members - 15%
Nations with an embassy in SPR - 20%
Regional Members - 20%

List of Customers

Blacklist

Note: All nations on the Blacklist cannot post in this thread or place any orders in any means whatsoever.

Units of Measurement

Update! Energizia only takes orders in the Imperial System. If you wish to make an order in the Metric System the correct conversions will be applied, and you will be charged a small "convenience fee."

Area

• 1 Acre = 43,560 Square Feet (Sq Ft).

Length

• 1 Foot (Ft) = 12 Inches (In).
• 1 Yard (Yd) = 3 Ft.
• 1 Mile = 5280 Ft.

Mass

• 1 Pound (Lb) = 16 Ounces (Oz)
• 1 Ton =2,000 Lbs.

Volume

• 1 Barrel = 50 Gallons

Placing An Order

IC: In order to better facilitate requests, the Management of Energizia Inc. suggests you use the form below to place an order. Please keep in mind that you may use a form of your own desire, but it must be similar to our Official Purchase/Inquiries Form.

Official Purchase/Inquiries Form

(Name Of Individual/Corporation/Organization)

TO:
SUBJECT:

(Name Of Individual/Corporation/Organization)/Greeting

*Introduction/Purpose

*Name, Quantity, Specifications of Purchase

*Form of Payment

*Special Requests

Thank you,

(Name Of Individual/Corporation/Organization)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Energizia Inc. Policies

Shipping & Delivery

Insurance

Our Promise & Guarantee

Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:33 pm, edited 10 times in total.

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:05 pm

Products - Part I

Fuel Products

Compressed Natural Gas - $325 per 35 Cubic Feet

Crude Oil (Petroleum) - $1.48 per Gallon or $74 per 50-Gallon Barrel

Gasoline - $3 per Gallon or $150 per 50-Gallon Barrel

Diesel - $20 per 50-Gallon Barrel

Natural Resources

Water - $500 per 1,000 Gallons

Metals

Gold - $1200 per Oz. or $19,200 per 1 Lb.

Silver - $ 25 per Oz. or $400 per 1 Lb.

Platinum - $1500 per Oz. or $24,000 per 1 Lb.

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:08 pm

Products - Part II
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:08 pm

*RESERVED*

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:09 pm

*RESERVED*

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:10 pm

*RESERVED*

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:11 pm

*RESERVED*
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:12 pm

*RESERVED*
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:19 pm

Press Releases & Updates
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monahtan
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Monahtan » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:06 am

Crimson Star Line, Inc.

To: Energizia Inc. Representative
Fr: CEO Grigoriy Kozlov, CSL.
Re: Joint Business Venture

Energizia Inc. Representative,

My name is Grigoriy Kozlov, the chief executive officer of Crimson Star Line, Inc., an international transportation and cargo shipping corporation. Through routine research, I was given your company's name by a member of our Board of Directors and was asked to contact you to discuss a possible business partnership.

CSL operates a fleet of oil tankers, bulk cargo carriers, and container vessels to carry products from various countries, companies, and firms around the world. I have been advised your company does not yet have a definitive way of shipping products to the customer, and that is where CSL comes in. While we do have our fees and prices already set, through a little math, we can substantially lower shipping costs for Energizia customers, allowing the products to be shipped without tacking on the full price of independent shipping.

Your products, including oil, compressed natural gas, water, gold, and all your other products can all be moved using CSL ships as-is and with the additional income from a partnership venture, CSL would soon be able to enlarge the fleet creating vessels used only for the shipping of Energizia products to customers. I understand security is of the utmost importance to you and your customers and with growing pirate raids on commercial vessels, we are doing our best to safeguard the products we carry. An armed branch of the Crimson Star Line travels aboard each and every ship we operate and each crew member is professionally trained in firearm proficiency to ensure that all our ships are completely safe.

I hope your Board of Directors and your management team will take this offer into consideration. Obviously, many more details need to be worked out, but I certainly believe our new companies can benefit from one another.

Thank you.

Grigoriy Kozlov
Chief Executive Officer
CSL, Inc

ATTCH: Crimson Star Line, Inc.
Last edited by Monahtan on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:19 am

Official Communiqué
Energizia Inc.

TO: Mr. Grigoriy Kozlov, CEO of Crimson Star Line, Inc.
RE: Joint Business Venture

Mr. Kozlov,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Paolo Mancini, and I am the CEO of Energizia Inc. When my great-grandfather Roberto Mancini, founded this company back in 1919, he wanted 3 aspects of Energizia to stand out: Affordability, Accessibility, and Attention. For over 91 years, Energizia Inc. has been able to meet the demands of customers nationwide, whether it be an individual or an entire country. Fortunately Mr. Kozlov, you have contacted us at the right time. My company's Transportation Fleet (except for the Aviation Division) is currently going an extensive renovation and refit, as we are looking for ships, and land-based transport systems to replace our aging fleet which dates from 1960s-1970s. We have not been able to replace our fleet until now due to the recession in the mid-1980's. The process will be completed within a year, but during that time period, we would be losing millions, if not billions of Euros in profit. That is where your company comes in. My company, with your prices being reasonable, is open to any deal you wish to lay on the table. We find that your company will most likely meet our expectations in transporting our products, and will possibly even extend the contract (which I am setting for 1 year for the moment), to make our logistics easier. I understand that you have your own private security branch of Crimson Star Line on each ship that you own. We currently have a contract with RMI to provide our security needs, and if permitted, they will protect our products on your ships. I completely understand if you do not wish a third-party to enter this contract. Let me know your ideas.

Thank you,

Paolo Mancini,
CEO of Energizia Inc.

Monahtan
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Monahtan » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:24 am

Crimson Star Line, Inc.

To: CEO Paolo Mancini, Energizia Inc.
Fr: CEO Grigoriy Kozlov, CSL.
Re: Joint Business Venture

Mr. Mancini,

I've discussed this matter with our Board of Directors and I'm excited to say that we've come up with some ideas.

As you know, CSL provides transport via waterways. Currently, we do not operate land-based transport vehicles due to the immense number of locations we provide deliveries too therefore arrangement for pickup of the product once delivered would need to be made with the customer. Lacking the ability to transport over land, we can however, transport all of your companies products over water. Estimating that crude oil will be your company's primary product sold, I'll use that as the example here.

Currently, the price to move crude oil with CSL stands at $1,129,526,000 for 564,763 Dead-Weight Tons or $2,000 per Dead-Weight Ton. I understand that the price must be right for our companies to do business, and having said that, CSL can drop the prices of our services by 50% across the board for all shipping operations as a baseline. Furthermore, we are willing to observe the discounts your company already offers certain groups, bringing the total discount of our services, in the case of nations with an embassy in SPR, to 70% of our original price. Again, the base price will be lowered 50% from the original, then an additional amount determined by your preexisting discounts.

My plan for payment of our services is to tack on the price of shipping to your price and have the customer pay Energizia Inc. At the end of each month, your company can send CSL a payment for services rendered to avoid a mass of bank transactions after each shipment.

I'm anxious to hear your thoughts on this proposal and any ideas you may have or want to change about it.

Thank you, once again.

Grigoriy Kozlov
Chief Executive Officer
CSL, Inc.

Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:38 am

Reserved
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:09 pm

To: Mr. Paolo Mancini, CEO of Energizia Inc.
RE: New Natural Gas Tubes

>We would like to establish a mass tube of natural gas which will provide gas to 75% of the population. We are willing to invest a lot of money in your company as we think it could turn into something really profitable. Please we would like to hear how much time will it take and of course how much money. Finally we will deposit $50.000.000 on your company´s account as a starting deposit...
Thank you,

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:11 pm

Official Communiqué
Energizia Inc.

TO: Mark Lurkwits, Secretary of Energy, Department of Energy and Resources
RE: New Contract/Proposition in Onyenu

Dear Mr. Lurkwits,

Thank you for contacting Energizia Inc. for your energy and natural resources needs. As you are our second customer, you will be the first member of the Energizia Club, which will provide you with many benefits and discounts on future purchases. Before I go any further, let me assure you, my company has had many business dealings similar to the one your are proposing to us. We are the largest energy and natural resources operator in San Pellegrino Romana, and we supply several countries with up to 75% of their energy needs. I would first like to know what your budget is, so we can work around that. The cost that I have estimated so far is $57,134,000,000 for the total project, $1 Billion in labor and maintenance of all of the plants for 10 years is included in the final price. The total price may be lowered or raised depending on several issues. I would like to know specifically, if you would like the water energy plants (hydroelectricity) to be in the form of dams (the most common method). Also, the nuclear power plants you have mentioned will be Nuclear Fission Plants (the most common type), and will be mantained by RMI, our private security contractor. Let me know what you think of this proposal.

Thank you,

Paolo Mancini,
CEO of Energizia Inc.

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:14 pm

To: Paolo Macini, CEO of Energizia Inc.
RE: New Contract/Proposition in Monte Mare

>Well we would like to start the whole project by installing a big network of tubes (100 miles) which will provide natural gas to 3 of our big cities (Campania, Bordeaux, Porto Noir) it will have more of a testing purpose. After that we would like to also install a big natural gas network in our capital city Monte Mare, but we will discuss about that later. We would like to know the price of this whole operation, and we will provide your company with 8.000 experienced workers which will help finish the project faster.
Thank you

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:15 pm

Official Communiqué
Energizia Inc.

TO: Mr. Mark Lampard, Minister of Energy & Supplies
RE: New Contract/Proposition in Monte Mare

Dear Mr. Lampard,

Thank you for responding so quickly to my last communiqué. Energizia Inc. finds this proposed project, which includes a 100-mile-long pipeline of natural gas spanning the cities of Campania, Bordeax, and Porto Noir, ACCEPTABLE, and will commence operations starting on Monday. After surveying the land, the Topographical Survey Division of Energizia Inc. estimates that the project will take approximately 1.5 years, and the pipeline will be operational within 2 years. Such large projects are costly and time-consuming, but it is all worth the effort. With over 6,000 of our employees dedicated on working on your pipeline 5 days a week (Monday-Friday), we feel that your nation will find the final product more than satisfactory. The Finance Division has calculated the costs of the pipeline at $2,588,235.30 Euros per mile, with a total materials cost of $258,823,530. With construction, labor, and materials, the total cost will be $305,438,832. Payment can be wired to any bank in San Pellegrino Romana, or by actual means of check, cash, or precious metals. We appreciate your business, and further wish to discuss the plans about a pipeline to Monte Mare City. Also, I would like to ask if the workers you are willing to provide become our employees in the Monte Mare Division of Energizia Inc. We would love local workers in our company, so that is why I ask. We feel our business deals will be profitable to us both in the days to come.

Thank you, and we will commence operations immediately,

Paolo Mancini,
CEO of Energizia Inc.

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:21 pm

To: Paolo Mancini, CEO of Energicia Inc.
RE: New Natural Gas Contract

>We really appreciate it and we will gladly pay all the amount of money plus 40.000.000 Euros if the project is finished on time. The money will be sent directly to your company's bank account. We will also offer some huge condo buildings for your workers, and some buses to transport them. Then we will also provide you with 2.000 experienced workers to finish the project earlier than expected.

Thank you

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:28 pm

Reserved
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:32 pm

color=#000000]To: Paolo Mancini, CEO of Energizia Inc.
RE: New Energizia Building
[/color]

Dear Mr. Mancini
As you are currently the biggest supplier of energy in Monte Mare and as we are planing on future purchasing of your services, we would like to offer a smaller building than the one you have in our capital city. We offer you a complex of 100 offices located in our second biggest city Campania. The new building is located 10km from the city center in one of the best areas, in that way you will be able to control all the new projects as Campania will be the most active of our cities in purchasing your new energy forms. The building is donated by the government and the King himself to your company, and it will be ready in 3 weeks...

Thank you

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:33 pm

Reserved
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:49 am

Tag (Will post previous order here in a moment)
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:59 am

Reserved

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade