NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:48 pm

The Starlight wrote:Previously in Renascence Eternal...And when she awoke, she did not see the halls of Valhalla, nor feasting warriors. She did not greet Thor and Odin and Sif and Volstagg in that Hall of the Slain, to feast everlasting until that day when they would return, triumphant. But instead, she felt wood at her back, and she turned, to see the World-Tree in perfect condition. Her eyebrows furrowed and she looked around, absolutely bewildered.

Valka Silverhand
Renascence Eternal
- Undeath

The All-Mother glanced up at the old yet ever-new leaves of the World-Tree, a frown growing on her face. This...was impossible. All the prophecies spoke of Valhalla, she herself had been there several times, during Ragnaroks and also as a Valkyrie. The very order of their existence had been altered, and she did not know how this would affect the sons and daughters of Asgard. If Valhalla was gone, what glory was there to be achieved in death?

Valka looked up, seeing Thor holding out a hand. "What brings you to the World-Tree, my friend? Art thou alright?" he asked. Taking the hand, she lifted herself up, brushing the soil off her legs. "Tell me, Thor, when was the last Ragnarok?" The Odinson gave her a confused glance, but answered nonetheless, "Not since the End of All Things? Are you sure that you are alright?" he asked again.

"That is...strange," she murmured to herself, before replying to Thor. "Perhaps it was just a dream of mine, my friend. I shall be well." she said firmly, stopping the conversation in its tracks, before changing to subject to Jane Foster. The two warriors walked the streets of the Golden City, Valka fiddling with an alloy of metal in her hands as she listened to Thor speak of the fair Midgardian he had fallen for.

A few days later, four to be exact, the All-Mother, dining with the Valkyries and a few other Asgardians, looked up at the sky. "So it goes," she said, her back to her guests as she gazed up at the sky, a cup of elderberry wine lightly grasped. "What goes, my lady?" asked Sif. "Ragnarok. The leaves of fate whisper of doom once again, and something dark stirs in the breeze. The animals burrow into the ground and the birds fly, fly away. For it is coming." she spoke in a eerie voice none of them had ever heard before from the Goddess of Metal.

And as soon as those last words left her lips, Asgard was enveloped into darkness, for Solveig, the sun had fallen, and the Moon would be next. These were the first signs of their end. And so it was upon that day, Ragnarok came. Valka assembled the armies of Asgard, and gave her speech in the throne room, the same speech she had spoken 4 days ago, the speech for the Ragnarok no one seemed to be remember. But this time, she determined that this time, she would fight alongside her children in all their battles, and the prophecies be damned. And when the time had come, the All-Mother worked to save her children, ordering them to fight alongside each other and not survive. This time, many more, including Thor, survived, and it seemed that it was over, when that mysterious figure, in her three-colored armor, parted the armies once more, the same sword in her hand.

Thor swung his hammer, and Sif readied her sword, the two of them about to charge, when Valka put out an arm in front of them. "I say to thee, my dear friends, nay. She is here for me, and I alone must fight her. This is not prophecy, this is fate." Ignoring their protests, she stepped forward lightly, Gungnir in one hand of flesh, her sword of uru, Oathbringer, in her hand of metal. And so, the Silverhand and the Woman with the Voice of Many fought. Their feet danced upon the golden streets of Asgard, in the fiery depths of Musphelheim, and upon the mountains of ice in Jotunheim. At last they fought beneath the canopy of stars and the Asgardians gazed upon as they beheld flashes of gold and grey. But this was not a battle the All-Mother could win. First, on Asgard, it rained helmets. Or rather, one, winged, Valkyrie helmet. After that, from the sky came a hand of uru and a broken sword. And then, it rained blood, and finally, an All-Mother. She coughed up blood, blinking up at the worried faces of the Asgardians. "My sword." she said, her voice a croak, Thor handing the broken Oathbringer to her. "Damn. I lost again." she said, before breath escaped from her lips for the last time. And everything disappeared in a flash of white once again, and she found herself sitting on the grass, with her back against the World-Tree.

And this cycle continued, until 6 Ragnaroks had passed. She had died each time to the woman who spoke as if she was more than one person, sometimes quicker than others. She had used all of her skill and even fellow Asgardians, but the result was the same. Waking up against the World-Tree once again, she took Thor's hand again, and occupied herself, hoping that the cycle had broken. For she was tired of death now, and in truth it was not death anymore. There was no rest, no slumber for her. There was only renascence eternal.

And when the armies of Asgard had assembled, still Valka remained in upon her dais-risen throne, appearing to be deep in though. An Einherjar poked his head in, and seeming a bit nervous, spoke up. "All-Mother! The army is ready! We await your order, my lady." Valka looked up, noticing him for the first time. "Very well. The order is given. Thor shall lead the armies." she said, grasping the ever-present Gungnir, and standing up, turning to leave.

"But..." he began, a fiery gaze from the All-Mother silencing him. He quickly bowed, and strode out, meaning to find Thor, to get him to have the Silverhand lead them. A short while later, Thor strode in, with a confused expression upon his face. "Valka! You are the All-Mother. You must lead us!" he shouted out, Valka turning once more. " I am All-Mother," she said softly, but with a hint of warning in her tone. As Thor realized his error, and prepared to speak once more, she lifted up a hand. "There is nothing to forgiven, my friend. Rather I seek yours, for I spoke out of anger and frustration. Thor, I tell only thee this. The Ragnarok Cycle is broken. I have died 6 times by the same sword. And I will not die a seventh. This is no dream, no hallucination, but truth. I go to consult the World-Tree." she said, Thor gaining a sense of comprehension.

"I understand, my friend," said the golden-haired Asgardian. "Fight well, and prophecy be damned, Thor, keep the Asgardians together. Fight as one, not many. That is your only hope for survival while I am here. Go on the defensive, here, seal off Asgard once you can fight no longer and slowly retreat into the innards of the city. Heimdall will know how to activate the statues so that they might fight for you. I have also given access over the Destroyer, it will follow your bidding now. Do not be afraid to use it, with a strong will as yours, supplemented by the Odinforce, there is nothing to fear. I have a feeling that a journey is about to begin, but I shall return, my friend. This I swear," she said, placing a fist over her heart and bowing her head.

Whistling, one of the last winged horses in the universe, Salvistar, Rider of Winds, appeared before them, the mighty horse grunting once in greeting to Valka, in the horse-tongue. She ran a hand over his ever soft hair, feeling the muscles that pulsed beneath it, and smiled. "Thank you for coming, my friend. Will you bear me once more?" she asked, Thor having departed for the battle. Salvistar seemed to nod and she mounted him, beckoning him to the World-Tree. Once there, she dismounted, walking slowly before that tree from which the life of planets beat. "What has happened to Ragnarok?" she asked it, in a clear, but authoritative voice. The leaves stirred slightly, but there was no answer. She asked many questions, growing angrier by the minute, until she had had enough, and set her hand flame, the leaves definitely reacting to this. "I would not usually resort to such methods, World-Tree, but I will have my answers!" she promised, half-reluctantly bringing her flaming hand closer and closer to the Tree.

And then she heard the distinctive sound of a portal opening, to her right. She looked upon it, confused, and then nodded to the World-Tree. "You have my thanks, and my apologies," before she stepped through, Oathbringer's metal already slightly showing from its sheath, as she did not know where she was going. And she was even more confused as she reached her destination. There seemed to be nothing below, or above, and yet, she was in a room, Valka sensed, with nothing in it. She quickly turned as a voice spoke, "Why have I been summoned?"

Her eyes widening in shock, Valka took off her helmet. "This cannot be..." she said, for before Valka was an aged version of herself. This other version of herself carried no weapons, but there was a steel to her, and a stately elegance within her. The elder Valka was quite like herself, their face not being aged by lines or wrinkles, those same blue-gray eyes, but with streaks of actual silver throughout her hair.

"What cannot be?" asked another voice, both Valkas turning their heads simultaneously. And they beheld a third Valka, this one being younger than both of them. Her eyes still held the rage of youth, Oathbringer was leveled towards them, and moreover, both of her hands were of flesh. The elder Valkas glanced at each other and winced, memories of fire and blood assaulting them, All-Mother Valka clenching her uru hand until metal bled, the eldest Valka closing her eyes in remembrance. "And who are you?!"

The current Valka spoke. "Put away Oathbringer, young one." she said calmly. Instead, the tip of Oathbringer went to her throat. "How do you know my sword's name?" she asked in a fiery temper. The older Valkas looked at each other and chuckled, but remembering the wrath and rage of their youth. "I know that sword's name, because I forged in in the fires of Asgard. I am Valka Silverhand, the Goddess of Forging, Metal and Fire. And I dare not tell you more."

The youngest Valka put down her sword, gaping. "Impossible!" The eldest Valka shook her head. "Not so. Time takes a multitude of pathways, and there are infinite possibilities. I too am Valka, elder than both of you. We speak truth, Valka. This other Valka, cannot reveal all of her domains and titles, lest she risks disturbing our timelines. I cannot tell you anything, save I am Valka too. And since it is getting awkward to call ourselves all Valka, we must designate titles for ourselves."

"You," pointing to the young Valka, "shall be Valka the Fiery. The one who called us here, her, shall be Valka Silverhand," Silverhand holding up her hand in explanation. And I shall be Valka the Eternal, or Valka the Old." Valka the Fiery held a hand. "Wait, Why do you both possess hands of uru?", the other Valkas looking at each other. "It is a story of pain and battle, but one of necessary sacrifice," they spoke. "And it yielded many rewards."

Valka the Old looked to the Silverhand. "Why have we been summoned, now that the introductions have taken place she said." So Valka began her story, speaking of the Ragnarok cycle they had been trapped in and moreover, the woman. "Six times, have I fallen to this woman. Six!" she exclaimed, Fiery Valka's eyes widening at the figure. "I have attempted everything, and even Thor, Sif and others have joined me, to no avail. I even tried the Silver Feint!" she yelled, banging her hand on the materialized table. For the Silver Feint was a move invented by Valka that only she knew, and the precious few times Valka found it necessary to use it, the enemy had either been lying in a coma on the training ground, or already dead upon the ground, in the case of enemies.

All the meanwhile, the elder Valka's face grew paler and paler. She had hoped that this occurrence was something else, but this only confirmed her fears. It was happening, perhaps the greatest adventure she had ever taken. And the Silverhand could not fail, and while the Old Valka yearned to help, it could not be so. The youngest Valka noticed the consternation on her face. "Old woman! What is the matter?!!" she asked.

"You would refer to your older self as an old woman!?" Valka the Eternal hissed out. Taking a breath, she continued, chuckling. "But I am old, young me, very old indeed. But back to the matter of hand. I cannot help you. You, Silverhand are at a point in time where my aid would cause certain ruin to the universe. You cannot fail. For if you do, this is what happens," said the old Asgardian, pressing a finger to Silverhand's head, showing her potential visions of worlds broken, and light across the universe fading into darkness. Not a star was to be seen, and Silverhand beheld the death of almost all things. She could not fail. "I will not fail." she said softly to the Eternal Valka.

"See that you do not," said the silver-haired woman. "Odinspeed, to both of you." And then she disappeared, going back into a future where gods and men had been secured due to her actions several hundred years ago, the actions that Valka Silverhand was about to do.

Valka Silverhand looked to Valka the Fiery, a smile growing on her face. "You'll have to wear a mask, so that my Asgardians do not know that we are one and the same. And now, young Valka, shall we ride the winds together, and make the heavens fear our names?" her voice rising into a shout. The young Valka's voice was muffled due to the mask, but Silverhand heard her words nonetheless. "In the words of our beloved Vikings, Silverhand, Hel yeah!!" Oathbringer ringing as it was removed from its sheath. "Then, my friend, let us go. For death." Valka the Fiery nodded. "For eternity." Valka Silverhand nodded. "And FOR ASGARD!!!" they both shouted, the portal opening up again, the Valkas emerging, hearing sounds of battle by the Lake of Rememberance. They shared a grim smile, one of warriors and swordmates, as they charged into battle, war cries upon their lips.

They were two, but one, and they fought with the strength of many. Their swords flickered like flames as the Oathbringers pierced Dark Elf and Fire Demon alike. The two of them, alone, surrounded by foes, made their stand by the rock where Valka Silverhand had stood to send their dead to Valhalla after the War of Gods. An army of dead corpses enveloped them, and they were pressed even the more, and perhaps if there had been only one warrior there, any ordinary warrior that is, they would have been overwhelmed. But they were two, and moreover, they were Valkas. And Valkas do not fall. At long last Valka Silverhand jumped upon the rock when there were few enough foes for the Young Valka to handle. She ripped off her helm, throwing into the face of a lumbering Frost Giant, the wings of her helmet being razor-sharp. The Frost Giant did not rise again. And then she shouted, so that all of Asgard could hear her, thrusting her sword into the air, flames rising upon it into the heavens. "TO ME, ASGARDIANS! TO ME!!!!! FIGHT!"

The Asgardians saw their All-Mother, and they cheered, and rallied to her, the Silverhand hearing shouts of "VALKA! VALKA!" as the Einherjar and Valkyries fought their way through the thousands of foes assembled against them. They fought their way to the Valkas and together, they made their stand there, at the Rock of the Slain. All of them bled, but few, if any were slain, and slowly, but surely, they pushed with all their strength, their physical and mental strength renewed by the arrival of Valka.

Several hours later, when the battle appeared to have be won, the Valkas found Thor. "I did not think you would return so soon, my friend," he said, elated. "The journey is just beginning, my friend, I am afraid," said Valka Silverhand. "And who is this?" he asked Silverhand, referring to the younger Valka. "A friend," the Valkas spoke simultaneously, then gazing at each other as if they were twins. Thor was about to ask another question when Silverhand held up a hand. "Our real battle begins," she stated, unsheathing Oathbringer, Valka the Fiery doing the same as they strode towards the armored woman.

"We see that you have brought a friend, Valka Silverhand. You will die, no matter their presence. Such is your fate." said the multiple voices from one woman. "Does she always talk in the plural?" whispered Valka the Fiery, with a smile. "Every single time," was the response, Silverhand switching her sword to her left hand, the young Valka holding her sword in the opposite hand. That was part of the reason that the two of them were so dangerous, they seemed to be connected at the hip, but with none of the sluggishness that accompanied such attempts. Each knew the other instinctively, for the other person was themselves, and they could attack from two directions at once, or switch positions.

Valka the Fiery lived up to her name by attacking with a yell, bringing her sword down, forcing the armored woman to bring her sword up, giving Silverhand the opportunity to thrust forward for a quick defeat. But their opponent was too skilled that and blasted Silverhand away momentarily as she probed young Valka's defenses, the Silverhand rising and blocking a feint that her younger self had fallen for. The two Valkas edged away, discussing strategy. "She's good," admitted Valka the Fiery, albeit grudgingly. "I did warn you that she had killed me 6 times. Perhaps she is a deity of Swordsmanship? I've been working the enchantments to keep our swords from breaking, and it shall take everything I have, for she, or the sword possesses very strong, very potent magic." said Valka the Silverhand.

"Yes, she's good. But shall we show her why we're better?" Valka the Fiery said, as they headed back into the fight. And so, the three of them fought a sword-dance, rather, the Valkas danced, in perfect coordination, one on offense, one on defense, attacking from different sides, and all sorts of tactics they could attempt having the numerical advantage. Their opponents defenses remained strong, though they had drawn blood of some type. But in the end, the Valkas had the betterment of the swordswoman, and both parties began to realize that fact. Valka putting forth both her metal and Valkaforce powers, had managed to break the woman's pale sword, although it reformed moments later. She looked dumbfounded at it, and then turned and fled, shooting herself up into the realm of the skies. "Coward!" yelled Valka the Fiery.

"She's getting away while you insult her!" Silverhand cried as she mounted Salvistar, "Come my friend, we ride!"

And ride they did, upon the last horses of the sky. They rode underneath pale stars and planets, in the vacuum of space. A battle had been won, but the war was far from over, in fact, it was only in its beginning stages. Their foe had fled, but the Valkas were not inclined to let her do so, the momentum shifting to their court. And they would not be denied.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:21 pm

"Are you okay?" Gorgon asked and helped Otis get back on his feet. "How fast were you going?"

"I don't have a speedometer. Though I should get a phone with it as an app. I'm fine, but thanks for asking. Head hurts a bit, but I've been hit harder. New body is way tougher than the old one." He says and looks at himself. "Again. This is pretty cool. Sorry about the wall. It must be part of my powers. Otis: Destroyer of Walls!"

"Indeed. Don't worry about it. I've seen worse. Better here than out there. Luckily, Speedsters aren't that hard to train. And you seem to have mastered the ability to walk without fumbling over yourself. Oh! I forgot to tell you one important thing about Inhuman tradition. After your terrigenesis, Inhumans typically change their name. You are a new person. And your name, Otis, seemed to have many negative connotations associated with it. Perhaps give it some thought."

"Huh... Not a bad idea. Give me a second- Speedy. Straight to the point. If it's not taken, it is now." He said fully confident in his choice of new name.

"If that's your choice. Why don't you go explore Attilan? I can trust you to stay out of trouble, correct?"

"Of course. I've never been much of a trouble maker. It's not like I want to stir up trouble in my new home. Meeting the new neighbors is a good way to settle in. See you around big guy. I promise not to headbutt anymore walls unless they cut me off."

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:41 pm

The Giant Monkey Man
The Giant Monkey Man paused from his violent outburst when he heard movement behind him. Some strange creature he did not recognize was standing behind him. It mattered not though, to him it was just more prey to fall before him. He roared violently and banged his chest assertively, charging towards his foe and smashing his fist forward and releasing a blast of kinetic energy toward his foe.

John Morgan and Samantha Grimm
John felt a little bad at Hannah's disappointed tone of voice, he realized that he was kind of taking her big sister away from her. Still, he knew that Sarah wouldn't be too interested in rides, so he figured it would be best for them to meet up later for dinner latter. "Well, that's very considerate of you Hannah. Don't worry, I'll keep your sister company, and we can meet for dinner. They have a restaurant where you get served by your favorite Disney characters, I'm sure you'll love it." He told her with a smile, before handing her his pass for the rides. He then went off with Sarah to find something fun to do. He was sure they could think of some ideas.

Samantha saw that Hannah was a little disappointed and wrapped an arm around her little sister. "Don't worry sis, We'll have a great time together. Come on, let's find Splash Mountain." She said with a smile before walking off with Hannah to find the ride. Soon they found it and they were about to enter it when Sam's phone rang. It was DeeDee, the girl who offered to teach Sam magic at the club. Sam immediately knew she should answer the phone, and she turned to Hannah, "I'll be right back sis, just have to take this call." Sam told her before walking off a it to speak to DeeDee.

Roy
Roy was walking around with a map looking very lost. He had no idea how to read the thing. It was like no map he had ever seen before. He was so consumed in the map that he had lost track of what was in front of him. After Sam had walked off he accidentally bumped into Hannah, walking right into her back, and dropping his map in the process. "Roy blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry, I should have been looking where I was going. I hope I didn't hurt you." He said sincerely as he leaned down to pick up his map that he had dropped in the collision.

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:16 am

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:

Sol warped into the battle glowing like a minerature sun. He turned down his body temperature to avoid melting anyone important. firing off fission beams at the ships that the humans were firing their missles at he made his way over to the men in the suits. as he fired off more fission beams he asked the one he had sensed as "Manifest". he asked the human "Human, My name is Sol, god of you home star. I'm here to help. care to point me in the direction of your leader?

Manifest didn't even blink when the new warrior entered the battle, claiming to be a deity. "How many damn Gods are going to come out of our Solar System?" Manifest rolled his eyes. "Head to the Infinite Venture, the not quite Kree ship behind me. Talk to the guys named Xander and Craig, they're heading up the efforts." He raised his arm and summoned two rail cannons, firing them off at the Builder fleet. "And make sure you don't melt the damn ship hangar when you enter- It wasn't exactly cheap building that junk pile."

" Thank you mortal" Sol flew off looking for the ship. After floating around in space for a bit he finally found it and the hangar. Flying into it and yelled "I am looking for mortals Xander and Craig. I am Sol, God of the Sun. I'm 4 billion years old but my mind is as old as the universe. I have walked amongst the minds of stars... And you are just mortals aren't you. You wouldn't understand. Anyways I'm here to help."
I KILLED MUFASA

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:09 am

Stark Tower
Clara threw her long blonde hair backwards. She had been helping Virginia Lokidottir or Lady Loki, as the news had taken up calling her. She normally would've waited for Tony, but with him away fighting the Builders with most of the Avengers and the Justice League, the ARGUS copy of the Justice League-the JLA, and the Justice League Dark. The chip in her brain was going to be removed.

"Thank you," Virginia said, "for everything. Recommending a lawyer, and helping me now."

Clara smiled and turned to the big screen, "You're welcome. Now, let's see what Rhonda can find."

The big screen showed Rhonda, the Atom, in Virginia's brain. Normally, Ant-man would have been requested for this kind of thing, but with the amount of heroes that are already busy, she didn't want to tie up another one. Besides Atom volunteered.

"What did you find, Atom?" asked Clara into her communicator.

"I found the chip," Atom said, as on-screen she pointed to a computer chip.

"Can you get it out?" asked Clara.

"Sure thing, Stark," Atom replied, but then the screen went offline and the communications were cut.

"Atom? Atom? You in there?" Clara asked repeatedly. Suddenly the screen showed static with Atom saying, "It won't work. Bomb underneath the chip. If it moves, her brain explodes."

"Alright, I'll see what I can do," Clara sighed, "come on out." Momentarily, the Atom appeared on Virginia's shoulder.

"Thanks for the help," Clara said, sadly.

"No, thank you for the help," a stranger in a bowler hat said from behind Clara. He was holding a skull-type box and a blinding light appeared, "Now I may free my Master."

A figure stepped out of the light. It looked like Aquaman, but with one arm missing-replaced by some fancy Atlantean weapon and he had a full beard. Arthur didn't have one of those. He collapsed to the ground, dead, and a group of people appeared through the portal. "We're out of our world," the leader, who looked somewhat like Superman said, "too bad the Sea King didn't make it."

"Thanks for the help," Rhonda smiled, leaping from Virginia's shoulder onto a man with the appearance of Flash, "Hi, Johnny."

"Hi baby," Johnny replied.

"You traitor!" yelled Virginia grabbing her staff.

"My dear Virginia, you're a traitor, too. Initiate Soldier mode," Rhonda commanded.

"Soldier Mode activated. Awaiting Orders," Virginia replied, standing at attention.

"What are you doing?" demanded Clara.

"She really has no idea," said someone that looked like Stark,but darker.

"This world now belongs to the Crime Syndicate," Superman clone said.

"I can't let you do this," Clara said, summoning her armor.

"Awe, how sweet. A little girl is going to save the world," a woman in a black dress said, "who gets to kill her, Ultraman?"

"I vote we let Virginia do it. Soldier, attack," Ultraman replied, as Virginia began advancing on Clara. Knowing she was outmatched, Clara fled.

"Halt, Soldier," Ultraman said, "good work. Now we continue our plan."

"Hold on. Someone is messing with the screens," Superwoman, the woman in the black dress, replied staring at the screens, which showed a closeup of Clara.

All the video screens, Televisions, and cell phones not just in New York, but all over the world, were receiving the message. "New York City, we are faced with a threat more deadly than anything we have faced before. Heroes from another world that resemble our own are invading. I need whoever isn't fighting the Builders to come help me contain this. The Avengers and the Justice League are away. We must do this together. I don't care about the Civil War-Anti or Pro-I could care less. Help me contain the threat. We're all doomed otherwise."

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:49 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:" Thank you mortal" Sol flew off looking for the ship. After floating around in space for a bit he finally found it and the hangar. Flying into it and yelled "I am looking for mortals Xander and Craig. I am Sol, God of the Sun. I'm 4 billion years old but my mind is as old as the universe. I have walked amongst the minds of stars... And you are just mortals aren't you. You wouldn't understand. Anyways I'm here to help."

Craig turned from the controls of the ship momentarily, raising an eyebrow, quite annoyed. "Blah, blah, blah. We get that you are very special. I've spoken with Eternity itself, so I've got you beat. And I've got a friend in the All-Mother of Asgard. If you're here to help, start fighting, if not, go back to your sun. And one more thing Sol, don't underestimate mortals. In fact, if you're going to fight, don't call us mortals and we won't call you a pompous, highly advanced metahuman."

He turned back to the ships controls, melding his mind with the ship's AI and computer in order to take control of all the combat stations and movement of the ship.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:42 pm

The Starlight wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:" Thank you mortal" Sol flew off looking for the ship. After floating around in space for a bit he finally found it and the hangar. Flying into it and yelled "I am looking for mortals Xander and Craig. I am Sol, God of the Sun. I'm 4 billion years old but my mind is as old as the universe. I have walked amongst the minds of stars... And you are just mortals aren't you. You wouldn't understand. Anyways I'm here to help."

Craig turned from the controls of the ship momentarily, raising an eyebrow, quite annoyed. "Blah, blah, blah. We get that you are very special. I've spoken with Eternity itself, so I've got you beat. And I've got a friend in the All-Mother of Asgard. If you're here to help, start fighting, if not, go back to your sun. And one more thing Sol, don't underestimate mortals. In fact, if you're going to fight, don't call us mortals and we won't call you a pompous, highly advanced metahuman."

He turned back to the ships controls, melding his mind with the ship's AI and computer in order to take control of all the combat stations and movement of the ship.

"I'm not human" spoke Sol "Nor metahuman or any of that. And I call you mortals so I don't accidentally call a kryptonian or such human. I have spoke with starkindlers, and in past lives seen the big bang. On the memory of love and loss and birth and death and joy and sorrow I have lived a long life and I have seen a few things. I walked away from the last Great Gof War. I marked the passing of the Old Gods of Earth, I saw the birth of the universe and I watched as time ran out, moment by moment, until nothing remained. No time. No space. Just me. I walked in universes where the laws of physics were devised by the mind of a mad man. I've watched universes freeze and creations burn. I've seen things you wouldn't believe. I have lost things you will never understand. And I know things. Secrets that must never be told. Knowledge that must never be spoken. So then you tell me why I call you mortals and why none of you can understand me. So point me in the direction of something I need to melt because I need to let off some rads."
Last edited by Jorliefstreiken on Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I KILLED MUFASA

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:43 pm

Charmera wrote:---

Tomia wrote:---

"Sounds good to me. Oh, and..." Sarah replied to her little sister, then trailed off at the end as she began digging into her pocket, before fishing out her cellphone and handing it to Hanah. "When you do that, take a picture, will you? In fact, take lots of pictures, I want to see them when we meet at dinner. You're going to tell me all about your day, young lady." She said with a smile, before standing up and watching John speak to her.

Afterwards, when the two of them were alone, she simply held onto his arm. "I've never been very resilient, physically." She told him as they walked around together, talking as if it were some sort of confession. "It's ironic, really. The same force that keeps me in good shape keeps me frailer than the average person." She giggled a bit at her own predicament of sorts, and then looked up at him. She wasn't quite certain about why she was being so sincere with him, but if she had to fabricate an explanation she would have likely said that she owed him that much, when he had confessed to her that he had been after the stolen money at first. Either way, she soon shook those thoughts from her head. "Anyway, we're two adults in the middle of Magic Kingdom, so I suppose there are things that would be out of place here. What do you suggest we do?" She asked him, well aware that he was far more knowledgeable about this place than she or her sisters were, which amused her quite a bit.

The Ashbringer observed the brute that stood before him with an emotionless gaze, noticing its primitive behavior and its failed attempt to assert its superiority. All of these things, he watched with a distant disdain, and simply ignored the actions of the giant monkey man until, finally, his opponent seemed to make the first move, charging towards him and sending forth a fist coated with a strange blue energy. Asra decided to respond in kind, in order to test the creature's strength, and so, he reared up his fists and sent it forward at the precise moment he had to in order to make it collide with the monkey man's attack.

The results, to put it mildly, were explosive.

The earth rumbled as it was torn apart and the sky cried out in agony as it was parted. The ground beneath the feet of both combatants was completely obliterated, as was a significant percentage of that dead planet's crust. Clouds of dust of absurd proportions were raised, blocking out all sight even as they were shot away from the center of the massive collision that had caused this cataclysm. Part of the earth remained, but it was little more than shattered platforms and pillars that were slowly but surely sinking into a massive ocean of lava below.

When the dust settled, Asra was hovering in mid-air above the molten sea, held aloft by his flameborn wings. His arm, it seemed, was broken and battered, no doubt a result from his brief fistbump with the monkey man. The corrupted Rainborn acknowledged that he had badly underestimated his opponent. At first, it had seemed that they were evenly matched, but he soon realized that this was not the case, as he was thrown away by the monkey man's superior strength. Of course, it would take more than this to crack him, much more, but for now, Asra understood that he would have to be more careful in dealing with this new foe. However, that only made him crave the creature's power even more.

His sight still partially obscured by the falling clouds of dust, the Blazeborn scanned the battlefield for his opponent, doubting that some lava would kill him.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:59 pm

Gorgon let Otis out of the training room. "If you want to meet up later, I'll be at the bar after I'm done. In the mean time. Learn your way around the city and-"

"Don't hit anymore walls? To be fair, it's not like I enjoy it. But I've got it down for the most part. I promise I won't do anything stupid. That does not include me getting dragged into stuff. It only includes me not starting it." He explained and ran off before Gorgon could object. He really only ran around the corner and then started walking. It was fine to walk, though it certainly a bit strange. It felt like walking on bowling balls. Though with his improved sense of balance it wasn't hard. The feeling was strange, but that was the worst of it.

Attilan was certainly an interesting city to explore. It seemed to be incredibly open to tourists. Everyone seemed to be happy, even if it was a bit crowded for his tastes. It was interesting to see that he wasn't the strangest person. Nor the most normal. He was completely average. Which wasn't much of a change to begin. He kept walking until he wound up on the beach. Which was packed with tourists. Being alone certainly wasn't much of an option at this point. Once the tourists spotted him, it wasn't long until he was surrounded by people trying to shake his hand or get a picture. Which was very strange, but it wasn't bad. No one had ever wanted to meet him before. "Ummm... Hi? I'm going to be honest. I have no idea what to say or do here. I can't understand all of you at once. So how about you raise your hand, and I point at you. Then you ask. Spread out a bit so I can see all of you." He said a took a few steps away as the crowd of about 10 people and a few children standing by their parents.

Every single one of the people raised their hands. "Okay. I'll try to answer everyone's questions. Ma'am." He said and motioned to the woman on the far right. The woman was simply getting his attention for her son, who was obviously nervous about asking him a question. "It's okay little guy. I'm real nice." He said as nice as he could. It was slightly more difficult when your voice sounded like a snake.

It took a second. But the boy managed to speak up. "Do-Do you have powers?"

"Sure do. I can run like the Flash. Wanna see?" He asked and the boy nodded clearly excited about getting to see what was about to happen. "Alright. Everyone, you might want to back up a bit. I haven't exactly mastered this. But I know what I'm doing. Mostly." He said and once they group was a safe distance away, he shot long the beach and onto the water. Holy shit, I can't believe that worked. Otis thought as he ran around several ships that were in the water for about a minute and than ran back to the beach. When he got back the crowd clapped for him which wasn't what he was expecting, but it was fun. He took a bow for them. "Alright! Who's next?"

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:33 pm

Osnil wrote:Stark Tower
Clara threw her long blonde hair backwards. She had been helping Virginia Lokidottir or Lady Loki, as the news had taken up calling her. She normally would've waited for Tony, but with him away fighting the Builders with most of the Avengers and the Justice League, the ARGUS copy of the Justice League-the JLA, and the Justice League Dark. The chip in her brain was going to be removed.

"Thank you," Virginia said, "for everything. Recommending a lawyer, and helping me now."

Clara smiled and turned to the big screen, "You're welcome. Now, let's see what Rhonda can find."

The big screen showed Rhonda, the Atom, in Virginia's brain. Normally, Ant-man would have been requested for this kind of thing, but with the amount of heroes that are already busy, she didn't want to tie up another one. Besides Atom volunteered.

"Sure thing, Stark," Atom replied, but then the screen went offline and the communications were cut.

"Atom? Atom? You in there?" Clara asked repeatedly. Suddenly the screen showed static with Atom saying, "It won't work. Bomb underneath the chip. If it moves, her brain explodes."

"Alright, I'll see what I can do," Clara sighed, "come on out." Momentarily, the Atom appeared on Virginia's shoulder.

"No, thank you for the help," a stranger in a bowler hat said from behind Clara. He was holding a skull-type box and a blinding light appeared, "Now I may free my Master."

A figure stepped out of the light. It looked like Aquaman, but with one arm missing-replaced by some fancy Atlantean weapon and he had a full beard. Arthur didn't have one of those. He collapsed to the ground, dead, and a group of people appeared through the portal. "We're out of our world," the leader, who looked somewhat like Superman said, "too bad the Sea King didn't make it."

"Thanks for the help," Rhonda smiled, leaping from Virginia's shoulder onto a man with the appearance of Flash, "Hi, Johnny."

"My dear Virginia, you're a traitor, too. Initiate Soldier mode," Rhonda commanded.

"Soldier Mode activated. Awaiting Orders," Virginia replied, standing at attention.

"Awe, how sweet. A little girl is going to save the world," a woman in a black dress said, "who gets to kill her, Ultraman?"

"I vote we let Virginia do it. Soldier, attack," Ultraman replied, as Virginia began advancing on Clara. Knowing she was outmatched, Clara fled.

"Hold on. Someone is messing with the screens," Superwoman, the woman in the black dress, replied staring at the screens, which showed a closeup of Clara.

All the video screens, Televisions, and cell phones not just in New York, but all over the world, were receiving the message. "New York City, we are faced with a threat more deadly than anything we have faced before. Heroes from another world that resemble our own are invading. I need whoever isn't fighting the Builders to come help me contain this. The Avengers and the Justice League are away. We must do this together. I don't care about the Civil War-Anti or Pro-I could care less. Help me contain the threat. We're all doomed otherwise."

A silver-haired man with grey eyes, tinged with red, smiled beside the rest of the Crime Syndicate. Wearing a midnight trench coat and uniform, with a sword in its hilt on his waist, this strange, alternate Manifest began to laugh. "The sap thinks the locals are good enough to stop us- Sounds like their big guns are off-world, too. I say we wait for them to come and let me loose." He motioned towards the slim but obvious metal collar around his neck. "Yeah, I know, tried to take down the Syndicate last time you let me have my full power. But come on! Gotta admit, Ultra, it was a blast." He smirked, summoning a series of small knives and manipulating them in midair, making patterns and amusing himself.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:25 am

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:

A silver-haired man with grey eyes, tinged with red, smiled beside the rest of the Crime Syndicate. Wearing a midnight trench coat and uniform, with a sword in its hilt on his waist, this strange, alternate Manifest began to laugh. "The sap thinks the locals are good enough to stop us- Sounds like their big guns are off-world, too. I say we wait for them to come and let me loose." He motioned towards the slim but obvious metal collar around his neck. "Yeah, I know, tried to take down the Syndicate last time you let me have my full power. But come on! Gotta admit, Ultra, it was a blast." He smirked, summoning a series of small knives and manipulating them in midair, making patterns and amusing himself.

AntiBios was on his way to the place known as Stark Tower. He had heard that Tony Stark had collected tons of data on different objects. He figured that if he were to download the tower, he would have a power to rival loki. Blasting through the towers window he saw the strange collaboration and instantaneously calculated the odds of every scenario where he won and absorbed the tower. There was a fairly high chance of it with the crime syndicate. But they were in the way of his mission and had so much power... He also had a good chance with the other two. He landed cracking the floor and scanned his database. Victoria Lokidottir and one called Clara. He spoke to them directly "Victoria, Clara. I highly suggest you help me here." He fired an ion beam at ultraman setting the atoms on fire in the air in front of him and hopefully in ultraman chest.
I KILLED MUFASA

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:36 am

Tomia wrote:The Giant Monkey Man
The Giant Monkey Man paused from his violent outburst when he heard movement behind him. Some strange creature he did not recognize was standing behind him. It mattered not though, to him it was just more prey to fall before him. He roared violently and banged his chest assertively, charging towards his foe and smashing his fist forward and releasing a blast of kinetic energy toward his foe.

John Morgan and Samantha Grimm
John felt a little bad at Hannah's disappointed tone of voice, he realized that he was kind of taking her big sister away from her. Still, he knew that Sarah wouldn't be too interested in rides, so he figured it would be best for them to meet up later for dinner latter. "Well, that's very considerate of you Hannah. Don't worry, I'll keep your sister company, and we can meet for dinner. They have a restaurant where you get served by your favorite Disney characters, I'm sure you'll love it." He told her with a smile, before handing her his pass for the rides. He then went off with Sarah to find something fun to do. He was sure they could think of some ideas.

Samantha saw that Hannah was a little disappointed and wrapped an arm around her little sister. "Don't worry sis, We'll have a great time together. Come on, let's find Splash Mountain." She said with a smile before walking off with Hannah to find the ride. Soon they found it and they were about to enter it when Sam's phone rang. It was DeeDee, the girl who offered to teach Sam magic at the club. Sam immediately knew she should answer the phone, and she turned to Hannah, "I'll be right back sis, just have to take this call." Sam told her before walking off a it to speak to DeeDee.

Roy
Roy was walking around with a map looking very lost. He had no idea how to read the thing. It was like no map he had ever seen before. He was so consumed in the map that he had lost track of what was in front of him. After Sam had walked off he accidentally bumped into Hannah, walking right into her back, and dropping his map in the process. "Roy blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry, I should have been looking where I was going. I hope I didn't hurt you." He said sincerely as he leaned down to pick up his map that he had dropped in the collision.

Hannah grunted as she was suddenly hit from behind, though she managed to stay upright. She frowned as she turned around. "Eh. It's fine. It seems like you hurt yourself more than you did me." She joked. Even when not in werewolf form her body was naturally rather physically strong. "Y'know you should probably pay more attention to where your going than a map." She pointed out, with a short chuckled. "I'm Hannah." She spoke. He didn't ask, but she thought it made sense to introduce herself.

Illica Falki wrote:---

Kirisvala did jump a little at the sudden noise, and she did stop moving towards Vera, just like the woman had wanted, but instead of it happening because she was scared, she stopped because she was quite curious about the object in Vera's hand. She did not immediately classify it as a weapon, though she was able to match shape to concept after a moment, her assimilation of the English language telling her that it was, in fact, a weapon. Even then, however, she did not seem afraid, instead appraising the thing. If nothing else, she thought that the extension mechanism was pretty clever. Human technology sincerely fascinated her, and this was part of it, even if it was a rather mundane weapon.

Either way, after a moment, she looked up from the baton and towards Vera, nodding at her first statement and frowning slightly as she noticed that her second question remained without an answer. She would have to ask one of her teammates about it later, she decided, probably Elena, since she seemed like the one that could explain this kind of thing to her in the best way. For now, though, she focused on the other question.

"I understand. My name is Kirisvala Az Ranwynn. I'm a Hadrian, and I come from Hadrimmelis, way away from this planet. I wound up here going through some portals and befriended these people, and now I'm in a group with them. I'm new to Earth, but I'm hoping to learn more about it during my stay." She said, completely sincere in every single one of her statements, not nearly as cautious about her identity and origins as Vera seemed to be, showing how naive she was in comparison. "That's who I am. Do you think you can share your name with me now?" The Hadrian asked with a smile.

Xyri came into the conversation, smiling as she butted in. "I wouldn't mind knowing your name either." Spoke Xyri. She had been distracted, being a large yet easily distracted slime girl tended to lead to such things. "I am Xyrixia. Or Xyri. I was born in a lab, or at least that's what they called it."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:51 am

After demonstrating his powers, which seemed to be the biggest question that everyone had, the remainder mostly just wanted pictures with him. He didn't mind. In fact, he enjoyed it. It was fun. Once everyone had gotten a picture with them they all thanked him and started to clear out back into the city. "Huh. So that's what it's like to be popular. Cool. Make mental note. Stop talking to myself. That's how you catch crazy." He knew he could alter his perception of time to see things in slow motion. So what better time to practice with that? Turns out it wasn't that hard to turn it on or off. It just seemed to happen if he wanted it to.

So he walked around the city to see what everything looked like in slow motion. The people were practically frozen still. Even the fly's wings were hardly moving. What he saw that, to him, looked like a bug, turned out to be a bullet upon closer inspection. "A bullet? But who would shoot someone? This city is like, awesome." It then caught his attention that Queen Medusa was most certainly in the path of the bullet. "Yeah... That's not good now is it? She's like super cool." He said and grabbed the bullet out of the air, and then his time dilation stopped and the sound of a gun going off rang through the city, obviously causing panic. He tried to turn it back on but he felt exhausted just as he tried.

"Um... I caught this?" He said and showed the bullet. A hollow point. Meant to kill. Upon looking from where the bullet came from, but Medusa could tell him to wait, he was gone to find the shooter. Who was none other than Deathstroke. "Really dude? She's like, super chill. Hell, she's been a better mom to me than my real mom. That's not saying much though, I'm pretty sure a kumquat would be a better-" He was interrupted by Deathstroke kicking him in the gut, knocking the wind out of him before jumping off the building he was on. By the time Slade hit the ground, Otis was right there. "I'd say we got off on the wrong foot. But I think that would just be rude. Also, you're a bit of a dick."

A speedster? Those were always annoying to deal with. But the tactic was to trick and disable their most vital part: Their legs. And this one seemed quite inexperienced. As soon as Otis charged at him, he slipped to the side and smashed his foot into the bend of Otis' leg, but not before Otis made contact and sent him into the wall. Otis obviously collapsed due to his leg being broken. "Son of a FUCK! What the SHIT dude?! I'm so gonna kick your ass!"

"Unlikely." He said and pulled out his grappling hook and was gone before Otis could do anything other than fail to stand.

"Yeah. You better... Ow. Shit this hurts." A few seconds later, Medusa and several of her Royal guards arrived. Her guards were sent after Slade.

"That was Deathstroke. A mercenary-"

"I know who Deathstroke is. My leg is very acquainted with him. He's also a massive douche. And I should probably head to the hospital. I'm pretty sure my leg isn't supposed to bend like that and it hurts like hell."

"Lockjaw, take him to Vinatos." She commanded the massive dog and he teleported both of them into the same room he was in not half an hour earlier.

"I will never get over the fact that you are the biggest dog I've ever seen, and you can teleport."

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:38 am

John Morgan
John smiled when Sarah held on to his arm as they walked, having said goodbye to Sam and Hannah. She then began to speak about how she was more frail than most people, and that her supernatural powers were the cause of it. She seemed to be opening up more than she had before, which made John happy. She seemed to be getting more comfortable him. She then asked where he wanted to go, and he gave it a thought for a second. He personally thought it would be crude to suggest going to the hotel room right away, though it was certainly on his mind. He decided that that could wait, and it would probably make it even better.

"Well, there's this para-sailing thing you can do, it brings you all around Magic Kingdom. I haven't done it yet but I've heard it's fun. There's also this train that will bring you all around the park and show you the cool sights. We could get our own cabin, and we'd have some privacy too." He said to her, wondering what she'd think of his ideas.

Roy
Roy blushed a little at Hannah's words, but smiled in relief that she didn't seem mad. He couldn't help but notice when she turned around that she was quite pretty. Her ears were covered by some kind of fur, and while Roy had never seen that before he didn't react outwardly. He knew from experience what a terrible feeling it was to be judged by others for being different so he refused to do it himself. She then introduced herself as Hannah, and Roy nodded in reply. 'I'm Roy, it's nice to meet you. So are you by yourself?" He asked, seeing no one else around Hannah. He didn't know how common or uncommon it was for people to go to Disney World by themselves, though most people there seemed to be families or groups of freinds.

Monkey Man
The explosion that the collision of fists caused sent the Monkey Man flying back far, as extreme heat raged through the planet. It grunted loudly in pain when it was thrown into a nearby rock formation, collapsing it in on itself. He forced himself to his feet, bruised, and most likely with a few cracked ribs. The Monkey man didn't care however, as now rage was the only thing that filled his mind. He smashed the ground hard in rage, creating a small crater, before jumping up into the sky and landing near the ashbringer, bringing down enough force to put a dent in the surface of the dead planet. Rocks and dust flew everywhere as he landed violently. The Money Man then saw the Ashbringer and lifted a nearby rock formation off the ground, tossing the large mass of rock at his opponent, hoping to crush him with it.
Last edited by Tomia on Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:48 am

Charmera wrote:

Kirisvala did jump a little at the sudden noise, and she did stop moving towards Vera, just like the woman had wanted, but instead of it happening because she was scared, she stopped because she was quite curious about the object in Vera's hand. She did not immediately classify it as a weapon, though she was able to match shape to concept after a moment, her assimilation of the English language telling her that it was, in fact, a weapon. Even then, however, she did not seem afraid, instead appraising the thing. If nothing else, she thought that the extension mechanism was pretty clever. Human technology sincerely fascinated her, and this was part of it, even if it was a rather mundane weapon.

Either way, after a moment, she looked up from the baton and towards Vera, nodding at her first statement and frowning slightly as she noticed that her second question remained without an answer. She would have to ask one of her teammates about it later, she decided, probably Elena, since she seemed like the one that could explain this kind of thing to her in the best way. For now, though, she focused on the other question.

"I understand. My name is Kirisvala Az Ranwynn. I'm a Hadrian, and I come from Hadrimmelis, way away from this planet. I wound up here going through some portals and befriended these people, and now I'm in a group with them. I'm new to Earth, but I'm hoping to learn more about it during my stay." She said, completely sincere in every single one of her statements, not nearly as cautious about her identity and origins as Vera seemed to be, showing how naive she was in comparison. "That's who I am. Do you think you can share your name with me now?" The Hadrian asked with a smile.

Xyri came into the conversation, smiling as she butted in. "I wouldn't mind knowing your name either." Spoke Xyri. She had been distracted, being a large yet easily distracted slime girl tended to lead to such things. "I am Xyrixia. Or Xyri. I was born in a lab, or at least that's what they called it."

Vera was taken aback twice, first at the Xyri's overall physiology, and then at her forwardness with her story. "Uh, that was rather...forward, of both of you..." She says, rather confused at how open this group seems to be to outsiders, She was fully expecting to be forced into a battle with these people as soon as they saw her. "I guess I should introduce myself now... I'm Vera." She closed her baton, it seems like combat is the last thing on these peoples mind. "You'll have to excuse me, But I'd rather not give my life story to you immediately after meeting."
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:17 am

Dabura: Hell

He could still feel it. The unbelievable heat that and washed over him moments before Towa had claimed her spot as Queen if the demons. Inside he still roared in rage, trembled with fury at the thought that that real skinned bitch had sent him to this place. They were so close to achieving their goal, the release of Majin Buu, but then Towa had released that Beast, the Legendary Super Saiyan.

Even months later, he could still feel his skin boiling, blood appearing before cauterizing in seconds, being left dying on the floor of their space ship, before Mira tossed him and Babadi into the vacuum of space. Every fiber of his being demanded he lash out, destroy something. And he intended too.

Behind him, he could still here his 'allies' arguing, clustered around Oniyo and Babadi. Most were onto fodder anyways, him and Oniyo were the onto ones who could truly challenge Mira and the Kai's, and despite his distaste, Oniyo was the only one who could challenge Mira. Unlike the other fighters among them, Oniyo had found a way to expand his power far beyond his limits. Before this 'technique' of his, he'd have been a nice warmup for the Dabura, but his new power had allowed him erase that Broly monster from existence, which despite its meanings for their coming war, was a blessing.

As distasteful as the situation was, Oniyo was the strength they needed. The Kai's and their guardians would be one thing, but Mira was no pushover, and neither was the army he'd amassed. Even if Oniyo was their trump card, they knew little about him, unlike other Saiyans, he was calm and collected, felt out situations. The only thing they knew about the Saiyan was an obsession with his nephew on Earth, who was the real trump card as Oniyo had put it.

The only thing Oniyo had down so far was make this entire ordeal harder, by not allowing them to even begin forming a plan. He practically demanded his nephew come, but at this point, Dabura couldn't stall this plan in the word of one man.

" Dabura! Dabura you idiot get over here! We have to begin this plan." That yellow vulture squaked. His 'master' Babadi had been like this for weeks, ever since they'd lost Majin Buu and Broly, they're two greatest assets. It was a shame really, especially considering Broly no longer existed.

" We've been having this airegument for days you idiot. I'm tired of arguing with you over how to escape Hell. We walk out Babadi!" Oniyo shouted, his face contorted in a sneer that was almost a perfect match for the Saiyan nephew he always talked about, and had showed them several times.

" I hardly think any of us are matches for Pikkon." Dabura stated bluntly, staring silently at the irate Saiyan, willing him to keep his secret hidden. And it seemed to work. " Pikkon matched your nephew in battle when he visited us did he not? This means we are all insignificant to him,"

" I have a solution for our little green friend." Freiza chuckled darkly, the Acrosian wincing when the Saiyan turned on him, a sneer leveled at the Tyrant. " We suggested multiple times that we find a way to throw Broly into the second level of hell before he mysteriously disappeared. Why not lure Pikkon out here and find a way to put him down there?"

" As much as I despise Freiza and his entire miserable race, I can't disagree with him. Trick the green a stars out here then me and Dabura can smack him down there. Then we're Scott free and we can leave, pacify the Kai's and challenge Towa and Mira."

A chorus of muttered agreements filled the circle as Oniyo smirked, glancing at Dabura and nodding silently.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:34 am

"Not even thirty minutes and you've already hurt yourself."

"To be fair. I didn't hurt myself. I saved Queen Medusa from getting shot by Deathstroke. I tried to get Deathstroke, but holy shit that guy is a way better fighter than he looks. So... About my leg..."

"Hold still." Vinatos said and grabbed his leg, and with an audible and very painful *CRACK* Otis' leg was reset to it's proper position. Of course Vinatos waited a few seconds for Otis to stop yelling every swear word in both English, Spanish, and possibly French. "Stay off that leg for a few hours." He said fitting it with a high end splint. "You will not be able to run, but this should keep your leg straight and allow you to walk. What have you learned?"

"That Deathstroke is an asshole, hits really hard, and that you don't like to give out warnings before you do something. Come on. I saved Medusa! Cut me some slack."

"He's right Vinatos." Came the Queen's voice. "If not for him, there's a chance I'd be dead." She said and pulled the young man to his feet. "And for that, you have my thanks. I apologize for Vinatos. He's always a bit... Abrasive. He means well and he's our best doctor. But, he is right. You should not have gone off to fight Deathstroke by yourself. As far as humans go, he's one of the most dangerous ones. But, your quick thinking has saved my life. I would like to make you a member of my Royal Guard."

"Sweet- I mean, I would be honored my Queen. I'd bow, but my leg is still pretty messed up and I'm not getting another lecture from Vinatos. No offense. You do your job well. But a little sympathy would go a long way. And so would a warning that you're about to correct my leg."

"You asked for my assistance. It was provided."

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:17 pm

DeeDee

Less than a day with new powers and I'm already bored to tears, you'd expect being a succubus would be more fun, but then again I was already rivaling a succubus in the aspects that made it fun. Good thing I still like food though, for a few hours I was worried I'd have to eat souls or something. Maybe that's why I haven't flirted much today, worry I'd inflict something I didn't wish to inflict. Then again that didn't stop me from flirting with that Sam girl, hmm, maybe my head is treating it like a failed conquest and I should pursue her some more. Meh, I'll see, regardless it would be fun to test out my powers a bit more and see just what kind of potential this Sam girl has. To bad she isn't nearby or I'd steal her pants this time.

Meh, I'll just call her and figure something out between rings.

Tomia wrote:Samantha Grimm

After a few seconds Sam was reached, and those few seconds were enough time to figure something out. "Hey shirtless, I was bored so I figured I'd call you up for a lesson. Usually when I call a girl it's for sex but we can keep that for later. You already discovered how easily I can undress you after all, it would be such a shame if you missed out on what I can do after the undressing." The voice I used was extremely seductive, seems my inner succubus likes to come out and add that extra spice to my voice whenever I flirt now, one of the plus sides of demonic powers. In any case this was just a magical test and the flirting would be for another time.

As Sam would have been listening a very faint distortion should be making its way over the line though, first barely noticeable and slowly building up over time. It would seem like bad cell connection but being half human and half demon has given me a fun trick. Saying two different things at the same time, one that can be heard normally and a voice that bordered on the telepathy, only understandable if I want it to be. And wile my regular voice was keeping her busy, the other voice was preparing the test. "So about your test, you'll understand what it is in a few moments, all you have to do is listen carefully, the test starts in three,"

The distortion was getting bad like a screech almost at this point "two," the distortion was peaking making the two barely audible "o...." All the noise vanished, no distortion, no voice, as if the phone disconnected. However the phone was fine, the call was still going on, and any second now Sam will probably realizing that besides the noise of the phone, the noise of her surroundings, the people near her, it was all gone. Lets see if my apprentice can figure out I magically froze her hearing. Her hearing isn't gone, it's just stuck in time. God I love trying out new curses.

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:25 pm

Stark Tower
"Get the brat in here now," ordered Ultraman after avoiding Antibios' attack, "I want to make an example of her. Besides, between you and our newest member, Virginia Lokkidottir, we'll have too much fun. Who wants to go destroy the U.N. to show our power? Or level a city?"
"She's Loki's daughter?" roared Thor, who was dressed similarly to Loki, and held a staff similar to him, "I should kill her and tear her limb from limb."
"Easy, Thor. Your feud with your brother comes later. Right now, we focus on world dominance," Superwoman replied.
"Soldier, deal with this intruder," Atomica commanded.
"Ma'am yes ma'am," Virginia replied and fired a blue beam from her staff at Antibios
Outside
Clara looked at the heroes that had assembled outside-Daredevil, She-Hulk, and Spiderman. "Thanks for coming, guys," she said.
"No problem," She-Hulk replied.
"We're up against evil versions of every single hero here. Hope y'all brought contingency plans," Clara smiled, "we're not much, but we can prove that we're here and willing to fight. Are you with me?"
The three heroes that had assembled nodded in agreement as they stormed into the building.
YB Tower
"So, why were you hiding, mysterious lady?" Sancho asked, hilt on sword, "dropping from the ceiling onto your feet is an unnatural talent for normal humans, isn't it? You may call me the Panther; but to know my name you will become my friend."
Last edited by Osnil on Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:28 pm

"Get the brat in here now," ordered Ultraman after avoiding Antibios' attack, "I want to make an example of her. Besides, between you and our newest member, Virginia Lokkidottir, we'll have too much fun. Who wants to go destroy the U.N. to show our power? Or level a city?"
"She's Loki's daughter?" roared Thor, who was dressed similarly to Loki, and held a staff similar to him, "I should kill her and tear her limb from limb."
"Easy, Thor. Your feud with your brother comes later. Right now, we focus on world dominance," Superwoman replied.
"Soldier, deal with this intruder," Atomica commanded.
"Ma'am yes ma'am," Virginia replied and fired a blue beam from her staff at Antibios
Outside
Clara looked at the heroes that had assembled outside-Daredevil, She-Hulk, and Spiderman. "Thanks for coming, guys," she said.
"No problem," She-Hulk replied.
"We're up against evil versions of every single hero here. Hope y'all brought contingency plans," Clara smiled, "we're not much, but we can prove that we're here and willing to fight. Are you with me?"
The three heroes that had assembled nodded in agreement as they stormed into the building.

When they entered the lobby, they found that it was completely trashed. Standing in the centre was Manifest. Of those assembled, only She-Hulk and perhaps Clara would recognize his powers. "Hey there, kiddos. Seems big-bad Ultraman decided you lot weren't worth his time." His smile grew wider, revealing his teeth. Some were sharpened into points. "What do we have here- A girl version of Stark, a red Kingpin, a female Hulk, and- Spiderman? Your outfit isn't even changed!" He laughed, drawing the Manifest Blade from its scabbard with one hand. His expression grew deadly serious, and the red flakes in his eyes grew larger as he pointed the blade towards them. "Who dies first?"
Outside
Trophy arrived at Stark Tower alone. Sue, Ben, and Johnny all thought it was a trap, but Trophy wasn't so sure. Richards and the others were off world- They couldn't pull this off. He carefully watched the tower, waiting for the threat to reveal itself.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:30 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:

Etla giggled a little as she noticed Ihra's reaction to her mention of the North Pole. Really, everything was a bit unexpected for her, but she wasn't about to complain. After all, while her older sister had been all mopey and depressed earlier, now all that was done with, gone like the wind, and the redhead was as chipper as a little kid on Christmas Eve - an apt comparison, considering the topic that was being discussed at the moment. Either way, the younger of the two sisters had a wide smile on her face as she noticed Ihra's reaction and returned the embrace, happy that she was doing so out of simple pleasure instead of doing it out of necessity this time.

"Sure, sure, we can do that, Ihra, assuming we can find him." The golden-haired Rainborn stated, but then, she raised an index finger to her chin, contemplative for a moment. "Although it might be a little bit difficult to do that. After all, his fortress is said to be guarded by a technocracy of hyperactive dwarves and an army of mutant raindeers. Also, it's supposed to be a magical place, so we don't know how well hidden or defended it might be. They say that he has some sort of omniscience, too, and that only children can see him... and we're not children by human standards, because we're not humans in the first place." She said, enunciating all the difficulties that they might come across in their quest, though some of them were obviously a product of the distorted version of the myth that she was familiar with, rather than whatever truth there was about Santa Claus.

"But hey, looking for him is half the fun, right? Is there anything you want to grab or do before we head off, Ihra?" She asked.

"I don't think it matters if your a child or not. The books I read said he appears to those that believe in him." She remarked, nodding. Though she wondered why such would be the case, because she had not seen any evidence that santa may in fact not be believed in, because he indisputably did exist. There was no doubt that he did. At least, that's what Ihra believed. "Besides, he seems like the welcoming sort. I'm sure he'd let us in if we brought him an offering of Cookies and milk." Ihra said. "It's the offering often left by children as thanks for his gifts. Though he'll still deliver them even if you don't leave it. And he only takes a small bite and a sip of milk to show he's been there." She nodded to accent her point, as if giving out reliable information.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Pygmalionia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pygmalionia » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:12 pm

Lavan Tiri wrote:

Sonja Delacroix
Central City

"Phah! Laz, lookit. They're calling it 'The Civil War'. Please. It wasn't long enough to be a war."

Sonja was reading the newspaper on her computer, in the Knightstone Central City office. She'd moved from the Gotham office as soon as things calmed down, and brought Laz with her. Business was, as usual, good.

But then, her computer flashed blue, showing an "urgent" item. Sonja read it, her face paling. She snapped the computer shut, stowing it in her bag. "Mr. Hope, come with me. There's been a spaceship crash outside of Metropolis. Get the jet, please."

"Which one?" Laz asked, grabbing his suit.

"The blue one."

"Yes ma'am."

Within minutes, Sonja and Laz were aboard the CEO's plane, a sleek blue jet. It shot off from the roof, the AI pilot guiding the plane to the reported crash site. Sonja spun her pleather chair to face Laz, and smiled.

"So, Laz…a crashed ship. Do you know what that means? To us, I mean?"

"If I'm to base shit off by a thousand campy sci-fi movies, then we're probably going to go see if there's some left over tech or organism or whatever the hell kinda futuristic thing we can find. Then study the thing..I guess? I really have no clue." Lazarus admits, caught off guard by the question courtesy of him spacing out.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:29 pm

"...Fair enough." He said and tested the splint. It was built quite well and it didn't hurt to walk on it. Even though his leg was still quite sore from the experience, it wasn't nearly as agonizing. "So... What would I have to do to join your Royal Guard?"

"Let your leg heal first. I'll have Gorgon teach you how to fight. Given your little show with Deathstroke, you could use some practice, but. You need time to heal. Gorgon told me that you were to meet him at the bar. It's karaoke night and he loves doing his Death Metal."

"Death Metal?! There's only one Death Metal king! Thank you for telling me that. Now, I have to go show him how it's done." He tried to use his speed, but the splint was definitely not going to let him. "Good lord this thing is built solid. I'll limp over there! You just wait!" He said and walked out of Vinatos' office as fast as he could. Which was still quite fast when compared to the average person. By the time he found the bar Gorgon was just finishing up his song and stepping off. He walked over to Gorgon who gave him a look knowing full and well what happened.

"Did I not tell you to stay out of trouble? And here you are with your leg damaged."

"I saved the Queen! Come on! Slack! Anyways, she told me you're a fan of death metal and can sing it pretty well."

"Indeed!"

"I'm gonna show you how I do death metal!"

"You're welcome to try!" Gorgon challenged the young Nuhuman. Who was clearly more than willing to accept as he stumbled his way onto the stage and selected his song.

"Prepare to be blown away! There's a new metalhead in town!" He said as began to sing with a surprisingly deep death metal voice, Dethklok: Murmaider in his attempt to upstage Gorgon. It was purely as friends, and both of them had a common interest.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:34 pm

Sarah listened quietly as John named some of the things they could do while in Magic Kingdom to pass the time. While the parasailing sounded interesting, she didn't feel too well at the moment, which was the exact reason she had asked Hanah to go on the rides alone with Samantha while she stayed behind. She figured it was not too surprising to see that John had stayed behind along with her, but she still hadn't quite expected it. However, it was quite pleasant to have his company, more so when he was so knowledgeable about Disney World and its attractions.

"I'd rather not do the parasailing, John, but the train sounds rather nice. I'd love to go there with you." She smiled up at him once again. By now, she had pretty much dropped her attempts at seduction, both because she knew that this was an inappropiate place for that kind of behavior, and because she felt that there was no need to do such things anymore, but her natural- or rather, supernatural charm was still there, and was particularly noticeable as she smiled.

Asra noticed the noise that the giant monkey man was making, and was able to pinpoint his location, even through the clouds of dust still floating through the air. The Ashbringer's emerald eyes were still dull and devoid of emotion, or nearly so, but there was the slightest hint of fury building up far beneath the cover of apathy. Suddenly, his arm was engulfed in dark, corrupted fire, and his semblance was filled with pain, but after a moment, the agony passed, and when the flames vanished, his arm, previously broken, appeared to be in pristine condition, completely healed. With his newly recovered arm, he destroyed the giant rock pillar headed towards him, not having much difficulties to do so. Then, in retaliation, he swung his blade in a wide arc, and from said arc, all-consuming fire was born, rushing towards his primitive enemy.

Illica Falki wrote:---

Kirisvala was rather content when the stranger decided to trust them with her name at last, noticing that the girl's somewhat hostile behavior had become a bit relaxed by now. She simply nodded at her, briefly pausing to glance at Xyri and smile at her in greeting before turning back to Vera. "I don't see why we would have any reason to be anything less than honest about ourselves. Or at least, I don't." She said quite sincerely, genuinely unsure of why she would have to lie about herself if asked by anyone. She had always lived honestly, back home, and she didn't know why it would be any different on Earth, owing to the lack of experience she had living in the blue planet, as this was only her first week staying there.

"But I understand that you don't want to tell us about yourself. In any case, it's nice to meet you, Vera." She said, smiling softly at the girl. However, she then paused once again, frowning slightly, as if trying to remember something she meant to say. After a moment, her face lit up as she spoke. "Oh! But if you don't mind me asking, why are you in that black suit thing?" The Hadrian magician inquired, rather curious about the matter.

"Well, if it doesn't matter if we're children or not then I suppose it shouldn't be too difficult to find his hideout, but just in case, I'll go grab some cookies and milk to make sure we have a bribe prepared." Etla said in response to Ihra's rambling, before heading out of the room and towards the makeshift kitchen of Craig's hideout in order to find the aforementioned delicacies so that they could offer them to Santa when the time came.

Some time later

Etla and Ihra landed at last, their journey over. They were now in the far reaches of the north pole, home of the Penguin Empire and the mighty polar boars, but most importantly, home to Santa Claus and his army of enslaved midgets. Or at least that's how it was supposed to be. Either way, where they landed, they couldn't exactly see much of anything. Everything around them, as far as they could see, was an endless field of white. The snow crunched beneath their feet, and the wind swept up the snow that rained around them, causing it to swirl in wild patterns. The duo walked for quite a bit, hoping to see some clue that led them to the fabled snowborn fortress of the red and white Christmas titan Santa Claus.

But all they found was snow and more snow.

"At least the milk will stay cold." Etla snarked as they walked through the snow, frowning at how there seemed to be nothing nearby.

However, eventually, as they advanced, the snowstorm parted, and there, in front of them, was a large, sunken stone monolith, half-buried in the snow. An asteroid, arrived at Earth long ago, kept untouched by the snow that had fallen there for aeons. It stood tall and mysterious before them.

"...Do you think that has something to do with Santa?" She asked.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:50 pm

No More Heroes, Before the End - What's to Come
"So, other Universes, you say?"
"Yes. Word is, it's locked onto whichever Universe Trophy is in. We can display its known history here."
"Hmm. They are so... Weak willed."
"And disorganized."
"Don't confuse my interest with alliance, Equation. I collaborate with you only because it advances my goals."
"Likewise, Pinnacle, likewise."

"Carnage? You're not this strong!"
"Carnage? You mock me, boy. I am the sum of the Oceans. I am Atlantis Incarnate. I've already personally purged one world of surface-dwellers. Who am I?"
"I am the death of your world."

"I am Uatu, Herald of Naught."
"Well met. I am-"
"Irrelevant. All will perish in Oblivion- So it was, so it shall be for time immaterial."

"Two Phoenix Forces?"
"Ah, so you finally detected me. I am M'gann M'orzz of Mars, the Phoenix of a dead world. Time for you to burn."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse