NATION

PASSWORD

Cimmerian Raider Mercs - Hyborian Winter War

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Isken
Civilian

Founded: Sep 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Isken » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:20 pm

Hello Cora!

I made this nation because I'd like to be part of your Mercenary group for some time. How can I join?

Cora II
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:51 pm

Isken wrote:Hello Cora!

I made this nation because I'd like to be part of your Mercenary group for some time. How can I join?

It's easy:

1. Create ~40 puppet nations, apply them all to WA using same E-mail for all applications (security measure against accidental WA-multiing), move them to some late updating puppet storage/jump point region: Nugut, Violet Irises, Luna Lup, Q69 wi... for example.
2. Get skype account, and request contact with me (tbrcora)
3. Be online for NS updates
4. Raid.

and/or:

1. Use this http://www.nationstates.net/page=activi ... ember+endo for spotting WA admits and movements of these puppets: http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8865836 following after and endorsing them, or nations endorsed by those 'Cimmerians'. Remember that you cannot use already updated puppet for raids (thats why multiple raiding puppets placed in a late updating region), and you must switch your WA nation after hits.
2. Enjoy! :lol:

Be welcomed, be free! Crash as much as you can! With me you can. CROM! :lol:
Last edited by Cora II on Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
• The Black Riders Witch-Z-Queen of Cimmeria 'Cora' • Raider Extremist • War Diary
• 618+ active updates, 11195+ raided regions, 3567+ times raider delegate, 158+ updates in command, 2870+ triggered raids, 35+ occupations, 307+ banjected WA-nations •

"Cut them down!"

The Silver Sentinel
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Silver Sentinel » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:27 pm

So is this Frak or Realm? My money is on Realm. :p

Rivercastle
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rivercastle » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:52 pm

The Silver Sentinel wrote:

So is this Frak or Realm? My money is on Realm. :p

Cora you should ask Isken what his main nation is. Seems like you should have a verification process to make sure you don't accidentally add DOS players to your group.
What I'm doing right now: Chilling out in the Coffee House, writing issues with Singapore no2.
Like writing issues too? Come join us in the Coffee House, where you'll get a free flow of any coffee of your choice!

Also, I'm the founder of Tranquility Sphere, a region where all are welcome.

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:47 pm

Witch-Queen meets a new Battle Raven Isken* and was very impressed for his flying performances over the Tagfields

September 6th, Major Update

CROM! The First ever Cimmerian whole update long Tagfield wardance under Cimmerian banners of War. 27 raided regions.

The Unit of Mercs

Cora II
Isken

Targets:

A State of Confidentiality
Adranus
American Wasteland
anarchic sexually ambiguous wiccans
Anti Feminazi Organization
Auralian Ambassadors
College Retirement High Command
Death Knocking on the Door
East Aquova
Free People Lands
Harveys Toybox
Jurek
Nasolaire Binary System
Sith United Nations
Strangereal RP
Survey Corps
Terrowin
The Continent of Broken Chains
The Dragons Lair
The Endless Isles
The Falls
The Great NS Expedition Headquarters
The State of The True Sith
The Underwater Kingdom
Warsaws fanclub
Warzone Australia
Williams Family

*' 'Isken' means "I strike' in Fenno-Cimmerian mountain dialect. o7

Aftermath: 22p for Cora, 5p for Isken. 26 Tags (1 barred delegate access before tagging), 3 NPO WA-Kills for Cora in WZ Australia (not counted in Cimmerian stats due WZ influence mechanics). Good 'training update', no keyb, no mouse. 100th+ in Command for Cora. Excellent "First blood" for Isken. No fendas. 3 misses.
Last edited by Cora II on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
• The Black Riders Witch-Z-Queen of Cimmeria 'Cora' • Raider Extremist • War Diary
• 618+ active updates, 11195+ raided regions, 3567+ times raider delegate, 158+ updates in command, 2870+ triggered raids, 35+ occupations, 307+ banjected WA-nations •

"Cut them down!"

Khanuvar
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Khanuvar » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:11 am

Cora II wrote:what eva.

DEN never asked for your help, nor do we want your help. You're insane because, you shun off everything but raiding. You turn this crappy game into a obsession. You spend ever waking second on NS and get mad when nobody wants to hear you whine. Your ideal world is one in which everything is done by scripts and there is no user interaction with anyone whatsoever. Insanity is riding with DEN and others when clearly we have told you to go away. I'm just feeding your delusions.

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:24 am

Not again! I'm tired to that kind BS, Nuke. Please, just put me your ignore list. Capiche?!

Its not your worry if I assist DEN occasionally, don't desperately try make me look something I don't represent. And yes, I have bi-polaric mental disorder, I have sometimes problems with alcohol, I was bullied in a school... but don't think I'm stubid... Major. At least I do not speak undeserved BS behind backs of other gameplayers, common trend these days.

Begone!

"Cut them down!"

Rivercastle
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rivercastle » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:40 am

Cora II wrote:Not again! I'm tired to that kind BS, Nuke. Please, just put me your ignore list. Capiche?!

Its not your worry if I assist DEN occasionally, don't desperately try make me look something I don't represent. And yes, I have bi-polaric mental disorder, I have sometimes problems with alcohol, I was bullied in a school... but don't think I'm stubid... Major. At least I do not speak undeserved BS behind backs of other gameplayers, common trend these days.

Begone!

Cora I recommend you to try your hand at region building - you won't have to face these anymore. Why not help out a bit in Nohbdy?
What I'm doing right now: Chilling out in the Coffee House, writing issues with Singapore no2.
Like writing issues too? Come join us in the Coffee House, where you'll get a free flow of any coffee of your choice!

Also, I'm the founder of Tranquility Sphere, a region where all are welcome.

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:40 am

Cora II wrote:Not again! I'm tired to that kind BS, Nuke. Please, just put me your ignore list. Capiche?!

You could put him on ignore instead :P
Rivercastle wrote:Why not help out a bit in Nohbdy?

Recruiting from another regions thread? Bad form sir.
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:01 am

Drop Your Pants wrote:

You could put him on ignore instead :P
Rivercastle wrote:Why not help out a bit in Nohbdy?

Recruiting from another regions thread? Bad form sir.

1. Elsewhere then in this thread that is an excellent idea. I must know what grudged raider careerists comment here.

2. Nohbdy seem very cool project to me. If they need extra bumbs for their project, I have no objections if that happens here, and mutual, practical co-operation in offensives is fully possible option for Cimmerians.

Once again, Cimmerian Mercenaries is intented to be R/D Military unit, raider-aligned. The Region Cimmeria is merely extra load, reserved name in-game, and bulletin board, not anyway operatively necessary for Mercs.

"Cut them down!"

Ava Ire
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 29, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Ava Ire » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:12 am

It seems as though the Cimmerian Raiders hath mistaken my home base region for a dead one :p
I'm a mysterious, sp00ky pink ghost that's haunting this website for some reason.
"Down to Gehenna or up to the Throne, he travels the fastest who travels alone." ~

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:29 am

Ava Ire wrote:It seems as though the Cimmerian Raiders hath mistaken my home base region for a dead one :p

Go Ava! 8)
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:51 pm

Rivercastle wrote:Cora I recommend you to try your hand at region building - you won't have to face these anymore. Why not help out a bit in Nohbdy?

Sorry, I answered your question only indirectly. My first two years was practically just that kind region building. The Internationale was 15-20 nations puppet dump, TRF 2 men scheme mostly on a paper, Antifa inexistent in its later umbrella organisation model. SRBT 'imperium'/regional complex was at its peak some 150 fascist/nazi regions, and I had access to few hundred more... Its damn dull build a region, when organisationally it seems to me in many cases only as way to make player resources passive, out from effective use in R/D operations. I'm not the region builder type.

I changed my Way to play toward IRL politically neutral R/D by joining to TBR, and now Cimmerian Mercs project is condensation of my past experienses, and an attempt toward more light weight approach to raiding. Raiding for fun as a beloved hobby.

Thanks for your offer River, but I must decline it as I've Finally reached situation were regional holdings doesn't encumber more important main tasks, and those few still existing regions are in principle expendables, including Cimmeria. :)
Last edited by Cora II on Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Cut them down!"

Luxdonia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Luxdonia » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:27 pm

Cimmeria is like the French Foreign Legion: no questions asked about anyone who wnats to join.
The Kingdom of Luxdonia
The Chief Administrator and Executive Councillor of Archmont
Join the Archmont Discord server!

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:42 pm

Luxdonia wrote:Cimmeria is like the French Foreign Legion: no questions asked about anyone who wnats to join.

Nice. At least someone can do constructive comments and pretty well fitting analoque. :hug: The concept is in its simplicity is just that. Easy way to look inside to a raiding, and experience it in practice... even for most moralist defenders in cognito. :p I can happily instruct newcomers without previous experience in R/D as well. Generally: You cannot cheat old Cora. If we raid for Region X, we also tag for Region X. If you take a point, you also do your aftermath tagging job properly. Tracks of foul play are short. I keep counters for the unit, but I can take any role in a random raider teams. Simple.

About raiding with allegedly DOS'd players: if I have ever serious reasons to suspect illegal player participation, I'll GHR about it mods by myself.
Last edited by Cora II on Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Cut them down!"

Crazy girl
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Crazy girl » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:50 pm

Khanuvar wrote:
Cora II wrote:what eva.

DEN never asked for your help, nor do we want your help. You're insane because, you shun off everything but raiding. You turn this crappy game into a obsession. You spend ever waking second on NS and get mad when nobody wants to hear you whine. Your ideal world is one in which everything is done by scripts and there is no user interaction with anyone whatsoever. Insanity is riding with DEN and others when clearly we have told you to go away. I'm just feeding your delusions.

*** Warned for flaming ***

Knock it off.

Khanuvar
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Khanuvar » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:05 pm

Crazy girl wrote:
Khanuvar wrote: DEN never asked for your help, nor do we want your help. You're insane because, you shun off everything but raiding. You turn this crappy game into a obsession. You spend ever waking second on NS and get mad when nobody wants to hear you whine. Your ideal world is one in which everything is done by scripts and there is no user interaction with anyone whatsoever. Insanity is riding with DEN and others when clearly we have told you to go away. I'm just feeding your delusions.

Knock it off.

Fuck you.
Last edited by Khanuvar on Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Groucho Marx Glasses
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Groucho Marx Glasses » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:16 pm

Khanuvar wrote:
Crazy girl wrote:

Knock it off.

Fuck you.

This man knows how to talk his way out of a bind.
▆ ▆
-◯-◯-
▀U▀

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:22 pm

Khanuvar wrote:
Crazy girl wrote:

Knock it off.

Fuck you.

Poor choice of words. Might want to read over the rules.
*** 1 day ban for flaming ***

Vandoosa
Envoy

Founded: Oct 24, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vandoosa » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:55 pm

Khanuvar wrote:
Crazy girl wrote:

Knock it off.

Word that rhymes with duck followed by what a female sheep is called

Saying that to a mod!? Yikes.. *is scared of mods and normally hides*

Also CoraCora! I'm gunna move a nation to your region! I can't raidsqueak till Sunday major..but I can try and have nations ready by then! Where should I hide my puppets?

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 am

Welcome Vandy. Any JP is as good as another for you, but the Valley works fine. :)

Raider FAQ: Vandoosa a.k.a. Bellas.

NS Record holder. Most times elected executive raider delegate in a single update: 80
Hardcore switcher/pointman, 2000+ points. Dutiful, hard working tagger. Attitude: Excellent. Overall combat performance: Elite

o7

*thinking good, fair and mutually beneficial, and enough cute terms for Cimmerian Merc Contract #... uh, oh... eighth. Number #8!* :lol:

"Cut them down!"

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:32 pm

Groucho Marx Glasses wrote:
Khanuvar wrote:Fuck you.

This man knows how to talk his way out of a bind.

At least he didn't confirm a comment.

That shit is very illegal on here.
Last edited by RiderSyl on Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Vandoosa
Envoy

Founded: Oct 24, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vandoosa » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:25 am

Yay! I'll just leave all my puppets in the valley then!

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:09 am

Vandoosa wrote:Yay! I'll just leave all my puppets in the valley then!

Excellent!

@Syl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8tF5Jn2G30

Replace 'Thorin' with 'Cora' in lyrics, and provide some proof to The Moderation.

Some of you TBR veterans still not get it: I was that internal critique for that we don't run like a dogs after electric illegal sheeps.

Try heal from your trauma, God damn Dear Syl.

"Cut them down!"

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:45 pm

Cora II wrote:@Syl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8tF5Jn2G30

Replace 'Thorin' with 'Cora' in lyrics, and provide some proof to The Moderation.

Some of you TBR veterans still not get it: I was that internal critique for that we don't run like a dogs after electric illegal sheeps.

Try heal from your trauma, God damn Dear Syl.

My comment was a joke about something I got banned for. It had nothing to do with you. So, what the actual fuck are you talking about right now?
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay