NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:35 pm

NYC
The crowd of reporters stood anxiously, nervous about the admittedly unstable nature of the city's infrastructure of late due to the fighting between Heroes, Heroes, and the occasional Villain. They quieted as a decorated soldier in full uniform walked on stage.
"My name is General Jeremy Clarke of the United States military, and I am proud to announce that as of today, there will be no threats to any state in the United States of America." He smiled broadly, well aware of the vagueness of his statement. "Every day, new super-powered Heroes and criminals roam the streets, and no matter how much the UN attempts to regulate them, they simply ignore the demands of us 'lowly humans.' From now on, they will not be able to ignore the law, or to act as if they are above it. My new colleague can explain the rest."

He stepped aside, allowing a blonde woman in a civilian suit to replace him at the microphone. "Hello there, people of the United States, and people of the World." Her voice was strong and uplifting, like you might expect from a motivational speaker. However, it was slightly off somehow- As though it were more machine than man. "My name is Caroline Baker. I have no occupation I can claim. There is no house registered to me- Indeed, according to government records, Caroline Baker died several years ago." Her voice was somber, and her eyes downcast. "And I can say with absolute certainty that the government was correct. I did die when the extraterrestrial known as Braniac destroyed my town over the course of several years." Once soft, her eyes became hard and stubborn, her voice tempered with the wisdom that comes innate with tragedy beyond measure. "I was the only survivor- And I was not left without my scars." She breathed in deeply before looking up and allowing her machine form to reveal itself from the top of her head down. She ignored the gasps of surprise, then recognition, and then fear from the crowd.

"I became Overmind." She said simply, gazing into the camera. "I became a key member of the infamous Secret Society, organized the actions of the Injustice League, and conspired alongside the likes of the Joker and the Brotherhood of Mutants. And as God is my witness- I regret everything."
She once again returned to her human image, her expression downtrodden once more.
"Not too long ago, I realized that the Superhuman Registration Act gave me what I had secretly desired all along- Another chance. Another chance to do right by those who died so that I may live, and to repent from my actions in the past. The United States military and a privately funded organization known as HAMMER agreed. My name is Overmind- And I am the first of the Repentant." Behind Overmind, a holographic display appeared of the United States.

"What is the Repentant?" She asked rhetorically. "One of 50 new HAMMER and US Military sponsored super teams, designed to do what SHIELD, what the Avengers, what the League never could. This 50 state initiative will usher in a new era of peace and prosperity for our nation, keeping the people safe from any super powered threats, and allowing those who were once Villains a way to work off their debt to society in a helpful, non-criminal way. The Repentant is made up of six such former criminals- Myself, and my teammates." She turned around as five others came forward, single file from backstage.
"Dr. Barbara Minerva, more commonly referred to as the Cheetah. Former member of the Secret Society." The Cheetah flipped forward, landing on the edge of the stage with a bow and flourish.
"Michael Steel, the Ironclad, former foe of the Hulk." The Ironclad, a large, muscular man, smiled menacingly as he stepped forward and his skin slowly began to take on a silver hue. By the time he reached the edge of the stage, he was completely metal, not unlike the Colossus.
"Simon Jones, the Psimon, incredible telepath and recurring enemy of most of the super-hero community. Do not worry- His telepathic abilities are controlled by my interface. He cannot affect you." Psimon walked forward with a neutral expression, his hood mostly hiding his partially translucent skull.
"Paul Ebersol, the Fixer. Among the most skilled mechanics and tinkerers in the world." The Fixer gave a simple smile and wave as he walked forward, on the other side of Overmind from the rest.
"James Madrox, the Multiple Man. No further introduction needed, I think." He stood still and smiled, before suddenly duplicating himself several times. Almost instantly, he nearly filled the stage with his own doubles. An instant later, it was just him again. He walked forward, taking his place beside the Fixer.
"And, of course, myself - Overmind, former leadership member of the Secret Society." Overmind stepped forward, still in her human form, into the space between the Fixer and Psimon. "The Repentants will be the first team, based out of California. Once we have some experience in, the rest of the teams will be introduced, and will answer to us. We, in turn, will answer to HAMMER and the United Nations." She smiled sweetly. "Any questions?"
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:30 pm

Myrobia wrote:
Servinta wrote: snippity snappity

"Cursed son of a curr, I'll make you-" The Shadow Sangoma was about to go off on one of his rants about how he would destroy the man he was fighting, but he was suddenly beset by a feeling or lack of feeling that made him stop mid sentence.He pulled a small dart from his body and held it in his already numbing fingers with curiosity and anger in his now dopey eyes.

He wobbled back and fourth as he tried to make the words come out of his mouth but his will and his senses were failing him miserably.As he shakedly walked forward he dropped his dagger and began to slowly fall downward under the pull of gravity that had become so strong all of the sudden.His final act of defiance for whatever had happend to his own body was the revealing of a purple diamond in his already numb hands, he did his best to raise it up and almost felt he could not bear to do so.But he did and with every ounce of strengths he forced his hand high into the air and made his hand open up, revealing the diamond and causing it to fall from his grip above his head.

With a flash of fire and the puff of purple smoke he was engulfed in a different sort of magic than the ones he had used during the battle.Instead of destruction the diamond served a different action entirety, teleportation to a pre-set destination.He dissipated and was gone by the time the magical smoke had settled and dispersed.

Gone, but to where?.....

Eva breathes in relief as he disappears, The tranq had to be how he fell, what else could have caused that? But now Eva had a rather difficult choice to make, Leave now that The Big-Bad is gone, or try to assist with dealing with the rest of his gang. It seems there's more Risk then Reward in attacking, But she might meet some people that could help her reach her goal. But on the other hand SHIELD is there, there would be almost no way she could fight them... She does still have enough power in her optical camo to escape if she turns it off soon, and she does know a good safe route to escape thanks to her surveying the field.
It doesn't take long for her to decide what to do, She'll help the groups fight against the Criminals, but refuse to fight SHIELD or the other group. She gets up, turning off her optical camo and stepping out of the ally, folding her wrist-mounted Crossbow and placing a hand over her sword as she steps out, ready in-case this gets out of hand quickly.
Last edited by Illica Falki on Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:53 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:"The man you're looking for is General Wade Eiling. Oops. that wasn't supposed to slip out." Fury said in a way where he was trying to sound like that wasn't supposed to be known, but he didn't care. The man got a planet destroyed and likely countless lives with it. "In the meantime. I think Goldilocks is having a seizure. He'll walk it off." Fury stated. "Coulson. Have they finished the paperwork yet?"

"That would be up to them sir." Hernan replied. The aliens that were on Earth were his ticket to exploring the universe. They had ships that could cross vast distance in a matter of minutes. And, the destruction of their world gave him a bargaining chip. While in Xavier's school, he learned about the Phoenix Force. They described it as terrifying, but something about it made him want to be the host. Many of it's previous hosts were unwilling, him? He actually wanted to be the Phoenix.

"Ouch..." Alex muttered after about 30 seconds of spazzing out on the floor. "Where..." He looked and saw the city which was obviously New York. Looking down, he saw he was wearing his old Golden Guardian outfit. "Why am I wearing this? And... Why do I feel like I'm going to vomit?" He wasn't sure who he was asking, but as soon as he stood up, he was dizzy, and then proceeded to vomit, which quickly turned into painful dry heaving when there was nothing left. Someone had some explaining to do.

"Oh... Well that explains a lot. At the very least, thank you for not being as big as a jerk as you could be." Naja said and flew back to Earth to see her boyfriend puking. "Are you in there?"

"I hope so."

"I was talking to Katie."

"I don't see Katie."

"She should be in your central nervous system." This earned her a well deserved "What?" look from Alex.

“Actually, I’m in the lower part of your spine, near your tail bone.” She spoke. Suddenly reforming outside of the other superhero, she sighed as she stretched slightly. “Dammit. Why are all you powerhouse types so tall? I’m going to get a complex hanging out with superheroes sooner or later.” She rambled, then smiled as she walked around to face Alex. “Hey! Remember me! I’m Katie. I occasionally work with your girlfriend and I just finished fixed your brain with electricity.” She paused. “Oh, and to get you up to speed, a bunch of people brainwashed you to become a sleeper agent, Stark activated you and you went around doing stuff for Shield. If you want more of the specific you’ll have to ask Naja.”

New Rnclave wrote:Hiroshi:

Human clothes were stupid. This was supposed to be a simple outing. Meet up with his daughter before Claudia arrived and simply speak to her before he had to return home. But instead, he was stuck here with these uncomfortable clothes. The pants these humans called jeans were too tight, the shirt was a god awful rust color and was tight across his chest.

" Daddy!" Grinning, Hiroshi turned to see the little girl sprinting from the entrance to the school, crossing the distance between them quickly, before jumping into his arms.

" Hey kiddo. How's school been?" His grin only grew wider as she excitedly babbled in his ear, Hiroshi having set her on his shoulders while he walked along the sidewalk.

" Well it's good to see you again kid," The Hybrid Sighed as he set his daughter down, getting down on a knee so he could eye level with her. " I've gotta get back to training."

" Your always doing stupid training." She muttered, crossing her arms and turning away from him.

The response made Hiroshi stiffen, his jaw becoming tight. As much as he wanted to spend the day with her, Claudia would be here soon and it'd be terribly awkward to speak to her. It was hard to watch his daughter be like this, but it was best for all of them.

" Fine." He conceded, ruffling his daughters hair.

Imesietly light shine behind the girls golden eyes. Nervousness and anxiety quickly replaced excitement as she nervously watched Hiroshi scan over the drawing. It was easy to decipher two of the figures. It was him, his hair golden and pointing skywards, with a blob he assumed to be representing Tomia. Off to the side, a figure made Hiroshi stiffen, a red haired woman with a giant smile plastered across her features.

" You see." Tomia said, stepping forward slightly and shaking with nervousness." There's me. You as a Super Sandwich and Miss Claudia! She watches me and her and her friend help me with my homework and take me to the park. I made it for you!"

Hiroshi swallowed as he gently pushed the picture back to his daughter, the crayon coming off on his fingers. Sighing he ruffled her hair gently, pulling her in for a hug.

" Thanks kid, but I'll come back later and get that picture, there's... there's no room for it in my apartment." He lied, sweating nervously.

Standing, he pulled his jacket up, flipping collar up while he quickly maneuvered away from Tomia, just as Claudia entered the school yard.

Claudia walked towards Tomia, bags under her eyes from lack of sleep. She had been working hard and had many a sleepless night. Her job in construction was not the most glamorous, it wasn’t physically demanding, seeing as she could not get tired and had lifted heavier things than the building she was working on in her sleep, but it was mentally draining to have to hold back so much to avoid crushing things. She sighed as she got to Tomia, trying to make herself look slightly less bedraggled. She knelt down so that Tomia wouldn’t have to crane her head so high.

“Hey Tomia. How was school?” She asked, she smiled a tired smile. She was more tired that angry since the Hiroshi incident as she called it now.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Pyrade
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:35 pm

Osnil wrote:As Eldara flew up into the sky with Ara. Ara saw the frozen landscape. She was still calming down from her shock. She looked at the frozen Amazons. She had not had this kind of problem with the monster in Shanghai or when she fought the Mandarin. Her mind floated back to when she had been told that she must defend Earth. The shaman said to her, "This is your destiny-to fight the darkness that attempts to shroud your birth land. It may take many forms, which you must overcome. It will be in a form you least expect." He gave her the spear she held in her right arm. The one that could shoot flame out of it. A new courage filled her heart as she glanced across Paradise Island. She saw a section of the jungle not frozen and pointed. "He'll be right there," she insisted, "he took over the world once and the Tribals stopped him with sheer courage-the courage of my adopted father's grandfather, who melted Ice Age's cave. Ice Age froze himself inside in an attempt to save the cave. We can do it. We will stop him."

"That we can."
Was all Eldara replied with as she levitated the orb towards the unfrozen patch and brought them down. She kept them in the jungle overgrowth to keep them hidden and eventually released her control of the orb when they got close to the ground. Her left hand glowed a deep bronze as she began forming a logic construct. It took a mere second for her mind to design what she would need, and it appeared on her digitized vision before the light around her left arm turned solid, forming into a flamethrower with a menacing muzzle and a small pilot light glowing in front of the opening.
"Just be careful with your fire Ara, I don't believe Diana will be very happy if we burn down the jungles."
She replied as she advanced on the unfrozen area in search of Ice Age.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:00 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Charmera wrote:---

"Gold bars?" Gilbert asked, incredulous, and then chuckled. "Well, you're just full of surprises aren't you?" He said, before leaning back in his seat and answering her question. "Well, coming back... It wasn't anything that impressive, from my perspective at least. It was the same as every other time. I didn't see God, if that's what you're asking. It first goes as it usually does: I go through the motions of dying, pain, loss of senses, all that good stuff, organs shutting down one by one. But apparently my consciousness is tethered to some cosmic force, so, I can still think and use my powers to reform. It was more or less the same with Ku; that death was simply a tad more gruesome than the others." He said with a shrug.

It was only after he'd finished his explanation that he noticed the seemingly very scared and weirded out waiter who had a pair of menus on his hand. Gilbert nonchalantly took them from him and dismissed him with a gesture, with the man very quickly scurrying away. The young man then took one of the menus and handed it to Aru, keeping another for himself. "And that's the kind of food we have over here. If you have any questions you can ask me, I'm no expert gastronomer but I like to think I know my way around fast food. And once we're done here, we can go get you some more fitting clothes. You know, if you want." He said, remembering that she'd displayed some apprehension about being dressed a lot differently from everybody else around, even when what made her noticeable was not so much her clothes as the fact that she was blue. He did wonder how she'd look like in more casual clothes.

"If you've ever been stranded on an alien world with no weapons, bars of gold are more likely to help than regular credits." She remarked. "You only have one god? Interesting..." She remarked. Aru then shrugged. "It must have been somewhat hard to die." She commented, rather grimly. One might hget the feeling she was perhaps speaking from experience. It made sense, considering her profession, she had been trained to consider her own death from the very first day. "It was... rather hard when you did die. I had gotten quite attached to you." She commented, smiling slightly. "I'm glad you came back. Not just for our sake, but for your own. Considering what happened, you of all people deserve a second chance." She explained. She was not at all unaware of the irony of saying this to someone who had, in reality, died many times. It merely had never stuck until now. She decided to go with the lighter flow of the conversation and opened her menu.

Reading through it confused her. She wasn't really sure what to pick exactly. She looked up to gilbert with a sheepish look. "I... am not sure what any of these are..." She paused, then shrugged. "Which would you recommend? I'm really not too picky." She remarked. "I went nine days eating nothing but Gron meat. Which has the consistency of radioactive waste and tastes twice as bad."
Last edited by Charmera on Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:26 am

Siliarba wrote:
Charmera wrote:Tina noticed two bodies as the centre of his conflict. In a moment, her mind clicked back to Zephy and an unlocked memory. She remembered Ember, her eternal memory recalling the fire archon. She also noticed a watery figure standing atop a platue of ice, next to a dragon.

"Aqua... That's her name? How do I remember that?" She asked herself. There was no answer.

Zephy & Ember

The fight went on for a bit longer with no avail to both sides. Ember was loving it because it was drawing in a crowd, Zephy was aggravated by it as every unsuccessful attack just got her more and more annoyed. In all honesty she had absolutely no clue why the hell she was fighting any longer, all she knew was that she wanted to continue the fight.

Some attacks later, Zephy had finally noticed the other Archons, Tina specifically, and as if by instinct she flew straight at her, avoiding Embers attacks or completely ignoring them depending on the size and what her instinct told her. At arriving at Tina she said a quick "Hi, Zephy needs your help." and before a response could be given, instinct took over again and she seemingly flew inside Tina. After a giant spectacle of winds and flying earth, with Zephy and Tina at the center of it, the elements settled down and a new figure stood where before Tina and Zephy were.

Ember was weirded out but didn't really care, the spectacle had to continue so she flew straight at this new being. Unfortunately for her this new being simply waved her hands and suddenly Ember was chained down by magical chains, unable to move. But as soon as the chains appeared, they vanished just moments later. "It's not stable, separation is required before the power reaches critical levels." and right after this new being said those words, it broke in half, a side of wind and a side of earth, returning both Zephy and Tina to their previous form.

Whatever this fusion was it had created a being of ultimate knowledge, and it had the knowledge to realize the way they fused was unstable and had to end. Regardless of that however, both Tina and Zephy retained a small bit of the knowledge they shared a moment ago. The answer to what lied most dear to them became clear, or at least clear enough that it seemed within reach. For Zephy this could only be one thing.

"Mister Fishy!" she yelled "Zephy will save you!" and she flew off to the location of mister Fishy, which she knew because of the fusion, granting Zephy unimaginable happiness when reunited with her pet fish.

Ember had no clue what the hell just happened, and frankly she didn't care, she had her spot in the spotlights, the one she needed for a wile now. Having done that she flew over to this being or earth which seemingly was another Archon like herself, being that she felt like she should get to know her and had only one thing to say with that in mind "Hey, I'm Ember, you should move in with me on the Ember Isles." and smiled sincerely.

Tina paused, quite shell shocked by the whole event. She had just come over, got morphed with and then she was suddenly filled with so much information. Her memory was just sorting out a portion of what she had access to. "Fusion not stable..." She muttered to herself. Fusion. That's what happened. Where two archons bond together and work in perfect harmony. But the fusion had been imperfect. It had been unstable, and nearly led to some bad things. She looked up as Ember adress her, blinking slightly and then she sighed. "I... I'm Tina." She then paused. "I know who you are. You don't remember, but we met before." She explained. She wasn't too sure when, but they had. Then she smiled. "And yes. Moving in would be a good idea... us being close together, as potentially destructive as it sounds, will be for the greater good.... I think." She spoke. "Oh. And we have to try that again sometime."

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:The attack hit her, as it always fucking did it seemed. This time Liberty lost a hand. And this time Liberty was really pissed. With considerable speed, her very fastest she could possibly go, Liberty started an assault. With Chains acting as whips and vicious kicks and punches, Liberty was throwing enough attacks (hopefully) that they would be near impossible to all be blocked. She then went in for a direct tackle, planning to pin her opponent to the ground should it succeed.

Frank Mayhem

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

Why... w-why. WHY IS IT NOT WORKING!

There has to be something wrong here! I trained! I prepared! I'm a Celestial Android! And yet, with all these cards at my side, I can't destroy one, measly, Earthling android with the strongest attack I've ever used in my entire life! I... why. Why, life?

Huff... I have to be strategic here. As always, for Hell's sake. Influx situation, GUI! A few seconds left... Enemy situation? Attacking from all sides- Ow! That was a powerful slap from her chain. I deflected a few others in the heat of the moment. If this continues, I will have no other way! Heat Blade- AGH! Yet another attack, this time from her fists. This was followed by a massive tackle from her, which sent me pummeling and rolling back on the ground.

Ugh... Huff... I still have something left. A measly percentage, but we can work with it. I tried standing up. Slowly... but surely. If I could feel pain, I would probably be in agony. Now then... I-I just can't believe this has gone worse than last time. And I'm even stronger! Gosh, then what is Xucor going to be? God?

"Well..." I muttered from my last Influx breaths. "All I can say is - this was one hell of a date." There is no point in attack now - I'll just waste energy.

Liberty might have had a witty comeback about... five seconds ago? Heck, she was good at thinking of things on the fly and planning ahead. But... right now she really was having trouble thinking of anything to retort with. She simply looked into the eyes of the other android, their eyes meeting. She really was having a hard time thinking at all now, and she had no idea why. Why was she so... flustered? Why was she so close to someone who had tried to murder her not long ago? She knew the answer. It was just hard to admit.

She leaned her head forward and kissed the other android, her arm moving to the back of his head. If he used the opertunity to stab her in the back... well. She didn't care too much now. Now she was a little too preoccupied with Frank.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Pyrade wrote:---

Charmera wrote:---

"Who said we're here to have fun, fox? As much as I love gutting demons, that cat woman did say that the Five Storms were kidnapping people and were up to no good." She said, turning one of the approaching Oni spawn into a bloody mist with the power of her arcane gauntlet, before shrugging. "I mean, I have no problem with fighting these things, but I should probably point that out." She continued.

"Then again, it doesn't look like we have to keep fighting them anymore, anyway." She remarked after Akari had taken out the majority of the Oni spawn. The blonde woman rolled her eyes. If she could do that, why didn't she do it from the start and save them all the trouble?

Gingerly, she walked through the inconsiderate girl's portal and ended up on the dungeon as well. She saw the man- more of a boy, really, who was chained from the wrists and hanging from the wall at the back of the room. She was surprised, needless to say, but did nothing as she watched Akari approach him.

The boy on the wall wore slightly torn and rather bloody casual clothes, though ironically enough he himself seemed relatively unscathed; he looked rather mundane, the only peculiar thing being the strange mechanical-looking medallion on his chest. He appeared to be unconscious, as he did not respond at first, but after a moment, he looked up, having heard the voice of a woman speaking to him. His eyes had by now gotten accustomed to the darkness, and so he was able to look with ease at the strange entourage that had found its way to his prison.

He was understandably surprised to learn that there wasn't just one, but three beautiful women currently looking at him. He had never really been very religious or anything of the sort, but just for a moment, he wondered if he had somehow gotten himself caught in one of those awful cliches from movies and telly shows where a male character wakes up surrounded by women and thinks he's in heaven. He certainly didn't believe the same as them, but the situation seemed like a pretty good match in every other sense.

"I'm... Yeah, I'm alive." Akihiko said, not weakly, but without much, shall we say, attention. He had, after all, been unconscious, so he was trying to make heads and tails of his situation, trying to remember what had happened before and just why the hell his body ached so much all over.

It was only when he noticed the chains around his wrists that he remembered, looking at said chains in shock and anger.

"Damn it!" He growled, tugging on the chains to no avail, remembering the beating he'd received from the hands of the Five Storms earlier, before being taken captive. The silver lining was that he had at least managed to save the kids about to be captured there, but it did little to change the fact that he was now chained to a wall. Further angering him was the fact that Kusanagi was nowhere to be seen; alas, no matter how much he struggled, the chains did not budge. He was not yet back at his full strength after all, and the chains in question were quite a bit sturdier than normal metal ones.

After struggling for a bit, he turned his attention back to the women, wondering if they could help them, and also noticing Taro for the first time.

"What the hell is a fox monster doing here?" He asked himself, but shook off the thought. That was not important now. These people, they seemed to be well-armed, so he figured he might as well ask them for some help, as much as he disliked the idea of being saved by a bunch of girls.

"You're after the Five Storms too, aren't you? Help me get out of here and I'll help you." He said, fury in his face. "The bastards took my sword."

Akari smirked ever so slightly. "Someone has a foul mouth." She spoke. She noticed Taro already freeing him by geting rid of his chains, she then shrugged, aiming her pistol at his shackles. Magical blasts managed to demolish them without hurting the half oni. Then Akari took a few steps back. Then offered her hand. "Well, as they say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend." She remarked. She was a bit annoyed at his lack of manners, but there were five "storms" and only four of them. Masami sniffed slightly. Then drew her blade.

"Someone's coming." She remarked. She turned to Akari. "There are three scents headed our way. The other two are in a room nearby to the south. I'm guessing they have his weapon" She turned to Aki. "You two. Go there and deal with those two of the Five. We'll deal with these three."

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:13 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Frank Mayhem

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

Why... w-why. WHY IS IT NOT WORKING!

There has to be something wrong here! I trained! I prepared! I'm a Celestial Android! And yet, with all these cards at my side, I can't destroy one, measly, Earthling android with the strongest attack I've ever used in my entire life! I... why. Why, life?

Huff... I have to be strategic here. As always, for Hell's sake. Influx situation, GUI! A few seconds left... Enemy situation? Attacking from all sides- Ow! That was a powerful slap from her chain. I deflected a few others in the heat of the moment. If this continues, I will have no other way! Heat Blade- AGH! Yet another attack, this time from her fists. This was followed by a massive tackle from her, which sent me pummeling and rolling back on the ground.

Ugh... Huff... I still have something left. A measly percentage, but we can work with it. I tried standing up. Slowly... but surely. If I could feel pain, I would probably be in agony. Now then... I-I just can't believe this has gone worse than last time. And I'm even stronger! Gosh, then what is Xucor going to be? God?

"Well..." I muttered from my last Influx breaths. "All I can say is - this was one hell of a date." There is no point in attack now - I'll just waste energy.

Liberty might have had a witty comeback about... five seconds ago? Heck, she was good at thinking of things on the fly and planning ahead. But... right now she really was having trouble thinking of anything to retort with. She simply looked into the eyes of the other android, their eyes meeting. She really was having a hard time thinking at all now, and she had no idea why. Why was she so... flustered? Why was she so close to someone who had tried to murder her not long ago? She knew the answer. It was just hard to admit.

She leaned her head forward and kissed the other android, her arm moving to the back of his head. If he used the opertunity to stab her in the back... well. She didn't care too much now. Now she was a little too preoccupied with Frank.

Frank Mayhem

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

I was already bracing for the hit. The finishing blow. Some time ago. I was in her place... and she survived via transfomation. Was it... foolish of me to even meet her? Back there, on Battleworld, I remember already... the first move was me saving her from a Thor. And now, we are furious enemies. I thought about all this time that passed. I had already closed my eyes and was prepared t meet my fate...

And yet, that strike never happened. I was not feeling my body being vaporized, pulverized... but I felt something was going on. Should I open my eyes? Without thinking it out, I did... What? Why? With her? I had too many questions in my mind. I almost believed my mind is making this up as a pre-death hallucination... but it was real. It was in front of me, solid and clear.

We were kissing. And, unlike what I would have wanted to do... I did not move my head back and immediately stab Liberty in the chest. This was the perfect opportunity... and yet... I was wasting it. I was enjoying it. What is this feeling... I felt so... happy... powerless... and yet, seeking HER...

My previous self would be disgusted. But fuck my previous self. He's a cocky insecure brat. I embaced the kiss. I closed my eyes again. I... I'm not even me anymore...
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:27 am

Charmera wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:"The man you're looking for is General Wade Eiling. Oops. that wasn't supposed to slip out." Fury said in a way where he was trying to sound like that wasn't supposed to be known, but he didn't care. The man got a planet destroyed and likely countless lives with it. "In the meantime. I think Goldilocks is having a seizure. He'll walk it off." Fury stated. "Coulson. Have they finished the paperwork yet?"

"That would be up to them sir." Hernan replied. The aliens that were on Earth were his ticket to exploring the universe. They had ships that could cross vast distance in a matter of minutes. And, the destruction of their world gave him a bargaining chip. While in Xavier's school, he learned about the Phoenix Force. They described it as terrifying, but something about it made him want to be the host. Many of it's previous hosts were unwilling, him? He actually wanted to be the Phoenix.

"Ouch..." Alex muttered after about 30 seconds of spazzing out on the floor. "Where..." He looked and saw the city which was obviously New York. Looking down, he saw he was wearing his old Golden Guardian outfit. "Why am I wearing this? And... Why do I feel like I'm going to vomit?" He wasn't sure who he was asking, but as soon as he stood up, he was dizzy, and then proceeded to vomit, which quickly turned into painful dry heaving when there was nothing left. Someone had some explaining to do.

"Oh... Well that explains a lot. At the very least, thank you for not being as big as a jerk as you could be." Naja said and flew back to Earth to see her boyfriend puking. "Are you in there?"

"I hope so."

"I was talking to Katie."

"I don't see Katie."

"She should be in your central nervous system." This earned her a well deserved "What?" look from Alex.

“Actually, I’m in the lower part of your spine, near your tail bone.” She spoke. Suddenly reforming outside of the other superhero, she sighed as she stretched slightly. “Dammit. Why are all you powerhouse types so tall? I’m going to get a complex hanging out with superheroes sooner or later.” She rambled, then smiled as she walked around to face Alex. “Hey! Remember me! I’m Katie. I occasionally work with your girlfriend and I just finished fixed your brain with electricity.” She paused. “Oh, and to get you up to speed, a bunch of people brainwashed you to become a sleeper agent, Stark activated you and you went around doing stuff for Shield. If you want more of the specific you’ll have to ask Naja.”

New Rnclave wrote:Hiroshi:

Human clothes were stupid. This was supposed to be a simple outing. Meet up with his daughter before Claudia arrived and simply speak to her before he had to return home. But instead, he was stuck here with these uncomfortable clothes. The pants these humans called jeans were too tight, the shirt was a god awful rust color and was tight across his chest.

" Daddy!" Grinning, Hiroshi turned to see the little girl sprinting from the entrance to the school, crossing the distance between them quickly, before jumping into his arms.

" Hey kiddo. How's school been?" His grin only grew wider as she excitedly babbled in his ear, Hiroshi having set her on his shoulders while he walked along the sidewalk.

" Well it's good to see you again kid," The Hybrid Sighed as he set his daughter down, getting down on a knee so he could eye level with her. " I've gotta get back to training."

" Your always doing stupid training." She muttered, crossing her arms and turning away from him.

The response made Hiroshi stiffen, his jaw becoming tight. As much as he wanted to spend the day with her, Claudia would be here soon and it'd be terribly awkward to speak to her. It was hard to watch his daughter be like this, but it was best for all of them.

" Fine." He conceded, ruffling his daughters hair.

Imesietly light shine behind the girls golden eyes. Nervousness and anxiety quickly replaced excitement as she nervously watched Hiroshi scan over the drawing. It was easy to decipher two of the figures. It was him, his hair golden and pointing skywards, with a blob he assumed to be representing Tomia. Off to the side, a figure made Hiroshi stiffen, a red haired woman with a giant smile plastered across her features.

" You see." Tomia said, stepping forward slightly and shaking with nervousness." There's me. You as a Super Sandwich and Miss Claudia! She watches me and her and her friend help me with my homework and take me to the park. I made it for you!"

Hiroshi swallowed as he gently pushed the picture back to his daughter, the crayon coming off on his fingers. Sighing he ruffled her hair gently, pulling her in for a hug.

" Thanks kid, but I'll come back later and get that picture, there's... there's no room for it in my apartment." He lied, sweating nervously.

Standing, he pulled his jacket up, flipping collar up while he quickly maneuvered away from Tomia, just as Claudia entered the school yard.

Claudia walked towards Tomia, bags under her eyes from lack of sleep. She had been working hard and had many a sleepless night. Her job in construction was not the most glamorous, it wasn’t physically demanding, seeing as she could not get tired and had lifted heavier things than the building she was working on in her sleep, but it was mentally draining to have to hold back so much to avoid crushing things. She sighed as she got to Tomia, trying to make herself look slightly less bedraggled. She knelt down so that Tomia wouldn’t have to crane her head so high.

“Hey Tomia. How was school?” She asked, she smiled a tired smile. She was more tired that angry since the Hiroshi incident as she called it now.

Tomia:

It was weird to see her Father and Claudia separate. That night afterbHiroshi had fought a green skinned lady and disappeared, then Claudia had as well. After that they hadn't spoke to each other and both got stiff and uncomfortable when she mentioned the other.

Imma get them back together, that'd make Daddy happy!

Smiling, she ran over to Claudia, giggling as she grasped by not her leg. Sitting in her foot Tomai giggled as Claudia moved.

" School was okay! I saw Daddy, he said he's gonna come get my picture later!" She giggled, her golden eyes bright.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:39 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:“Actually, I’m in the lower part of your spine, near your tail bone.” She spoke. Suddenly reforming outside of the other superhero, she sighed as she stretched slightly. “Dammit. Why are all you powerhouse types so tall? I’m going to get a complex hanging out with superheroes sooner or later.” She rambled, then smiled as she walked around to face Alex. “Hey! Remember me! I’m Katie. I occasionally work with your girlfriend and I just finished fixed your brain with electricity.” She paused. “Oh, and to get you up to speed, a bunch of people brainwashed you to become a sleeper agent, Stark activated you and you went around doing stuff for Shield. If you want more of the specific you’ll have to ask Naja.”

Tomia:

It was weird to see her Father and Claudia separate. That night afterbHiroshi had fought a green skinned lady and disappeared, then Claudia had as well. After that they hadn't spoke to each other and both got stiff and uncomfortable when she mentioned the other.

Smiling, she ran over to Claudia, giggling as she grasped by not her leg. Sitting in her foot Tomai giggled as Claudia moved.

" School was okay! I saw Daddy, he said he's gonna come get my picture later!" She giggled, her golden eyes bright.

Claudia paused, her fist involuntarilly tightening slightly. She still kept up her smile. She didn't, couldn't falter in front of Tomia. She had been through enough. She took a gentle step forward and then gently pryed Tomia from her foot and took her into her arms.

"I'm glad school was okay. I used to hate school at your age, but you seem to be doing well." She commented. "And... you saw your father..." She commented, reluctant to even say his name. She sighed.

"Good." She replied, "I'm glad he still see's you. It's good that he does after all. Even despite." She paused. "Everything." She sighed. "It helps to know he still cares about you at least." Even though he stopped caring about me long ago. Fucker. She internally seared. Why did he even date me? Out of pity? Fuck. She inahled and cleared her mind. Then returned it to Tomia.

"We're still... upset with each other. So we've decided to split. But I still can support both of you." She spoke. Then began to change the subject. "Hulks are good at supporting weight and lifting things, things like cute little Saiyans" She spoke as she winked.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:56 am

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Tomia:

Claudia paused, her fist involuntarilly tightening slightly. She still kept up her smile. She didn't, couldn't falter in front of Tomia. She had been through enough. She took a gentle step forward and then gently pryed Tomia from her foot and took her into her arms.

"I'm glad school was okay. I used to hate school at your age, but you seem to be doing well." She commented. "And... you saw your father..." She commented, reluctant to even say his name. She sighed.

"Good." She replied, "I'm glad he still see's you. It's good that he does after all. Even despite." She paused. "Everything." She sighed. "It helps to know he still cares about you at least." Even though he stopped caring about me long ago. Fucker. She internally seared. Why did he even date me? Out of pity? Fuck. She inahled and cleared her mind. Then returned it to Tomia.

"We're still... upset with each other. So we've decided to split. But I still can support both of you." She spoke. Then began to change the subject. "Hulks are good at supporting weight and lifting things, things like cute little Saiyans" She spoke as she winked.

Tomia:

Tomia cocked her head slightly as Claudia spoke. Her friends fought parents fought occasionally, she'd seen it at the different plays and concerts the school had. But it was so unlike the image she had of the two of the, to split permanently.

" I know he still cares about you!" She remarked suddenly, standing on her tippy toes to look at Claudia." You two are amazing together! In fact, he got a good paying job so he could win you back!"

Tomig giggled when Claudia remarked about cute saiayns, bounding up, she landed on her shoulders and laughed as she used Claudia's hair like reins on a horse.

" Come on! We've gotta go get ice cream! The teacher said so!

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:57 am

Pyrade wrote:
Osnil wrote:As Eldara flew up into the sky with Ara. Ara saw the frozen landscape. She was still calming down from her shock. She looked at the frozen Amazons. She had not had this kind of problem with the monster in Shanghai or when she fought the Mandarin. Her mind floated back to when she had been told that she must defend Earth. The shaman said to her, "This is your destiny-to fight the darkness that attempts to shroud your birth land. It may take many forms, which you must overcome. It will be in a form you least expect." He gave her the spear she held in her right arm. The one that could shoot flame out of it. A new courage filled her heart as she glanced across Paradise Island. She saw a section of the jungle not frozen and pointed. "He'll be right there," she insisted, "he took over the world once and the Tribals stopped him with sheer courage-the courage of my adopted father's grandfather, who melted Ice Age's cave. Ice Age froze himself inside in an attempt to save the cave. We can do it. We will stop him."

"That we can."
Was all Eldara replied with as she levitated the orb towards the unfrozen patch and brought them down. She kept them in the jungle overgrowth to keep them hidden and eventually released her control of the orb when they got close to the ground. Her left hand glowed a deep bronze as she began forming a logic construct. It took a mere second for her mind to design what she would need, and it appeared on her digitized vision before the light around her left arm turned solid, forming into a flamethrower with a menacing muzzle and a small pilot light glowing in front of the opening.
"Just be careful with your fire Ara, I don't believe Diana will be very happy if we burn down the jungles."
She replied as she advanced on the unfrozen area in search of Ice Age.

Ara noticed they were getting lose to the ground, and shaded her eyes while hiding in a bush, looking for the sorcerer Ice Age. She whispered, "I never miss." She got into a battle stance with her spear and waited for Eldara to be ready. She heard the wind blowing hard and dark clouds formed in they sky above as snow poured down from them. "He's here," Ara muttered, still not quite ready, but ready to challenge him.

Cackles of evil laughter were heard from above as the Ice Age appeared in the sky. He was floating on a tidal wave of ice that crept closer to the unfrozen area of the jungle that froze bird, tree, animal, and Amazon.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:18 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:Claudia paused, her fist involuntarilly tightening slightly. She still kept up her smile. She didn't, couldn't falter in front of Tomia. She had been through enough. She took a gentle step forward and then gently pryed Tomia from her foot and took her into her arms.

Tomia:

Tomia cocked her head slightly as Claudia spoke. Her friends fought parents fought occasionally, she'd seen it at the different plays and concerts the school had. But it was so unlike the image she had of the two of the, to split permanently.

" I know he still cares about you!" She remarked suddenly, standing on her tippy toes to look at Claudia." You two are amazing together! In fact, he got a good paying job so he could win you back!"

Tomig giggled when Claudia remarked about cute saiayns, bounding up, she landed on her shoulders and laughed as she used Claudia's hair like reins on a horse.

"He still hasn't apologised." She muttered. Then sighed. "He'll be fine without me Tomia. If he needed me so much, he wouldn't have..." She paused, then shook it off.

"Since when did I become a horse?" Claudia mused aloud to the little Sayain. She had fallen in love with Tomia's adorableness and charecter. She was a very resilient girl.

"I'll only get you an ice cream if I see you brushing you teeth tonight!" She said in a slightly stern tone. Then she smiled. "The good news is I have the day off, so we can do what you want to do."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:22 am

Mavorpen wrote:
Charmera wrote:One of the few people there who wasn’t dwarfed by Jamal then spoke, turning slightly to regard the new little person. “I ate a few animals. Then people attacked me. Then I spat animals out. Then Orange ships invaded with orange and blue people with guns and things and they began attacking me and new friends. New friends helped me fight orange ships and orange men, and I got really big by eating animals again (Sorry) and I smashed biggest of big orange ships and the other even bigger ships left.” She paused. “What’s a Nova?” She asked, leaning perhaps a little too close to Jamal for a big slime person.

Jamal looked up at Xiri and listened as she explained what happened. However, it wasn't an explanation that was filled with any particularly significant depth and left him asking a few questions inside of his head. Most of them involved wondering what Xiri meant by "eating" the animals of the zoo. Then, the giant slime girl leaned close to him, clearly having not a care in the world for his personal space. It didn't really mind him, though. He'd seen and experienced a lot worse. "The Nova Corps is essentially an intergalactic peacekeeping space militia. We -- or, rather, I, these days -- basically help solve any issues that may threaten the universe, especially the Andromeda galaxy. Given all of that, you can imagine why I'm here, considering this involved an invasion of an alien species."

Xyri paused. She cocked her giant head slightly. "Okay..." She had spoke. Then scratched her slime head. That explanation was one that didn't really explain anything for Xyri. "I have more... questions." She spoke. She sorted through the ones she had in her head and chose some of the better ones. "How are you making those orange people float in blue balls?" She asked. "And what do you mean by... I? You just said that you're a group." She was actually quite proud of herself for picking up on that.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:35 am

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Tomia:

"He still hasn't apologised." She muttered. Then sighed. "He'll be fine without me Tomia. If he needed me so much, he wouldn't have..." She paused, then shook it off.

"Since when did I become a horse?" Claudia mused aloud to the little Sayain. She had fallen in love with Tomia's adorableness and charecter. She was a very resilient girl.

"I'll only get you an ice cream if I see you brushing you teeth tonight!" She said in a slightly stern tone. Then she smiled. "The good news is I have the day off, so we can do what you want to do."

Tomia:

Giggling she laid down on Claudia's head, gently playing with her 'reins'.

" He looks kinda like you do. All tired and worn out, even though he sleeps all day. I don't think he's been sleeping well, he should stop playing games all night!" She giggled, rocking back and forth on Claudia's head.

" I gotta brush me teeth!" She yelled, pulling hard on her reins to stop Claudia. " But then my ice cream will taste yucky and it'll be a waste. And I love ice cream!" She shouted, giggling slightly when people stopped to look at the two of them.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:13 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:"He still hasn't apologised." She muttered. Then sighed. "He'll be fine without me Tomia. If he needed me so much, he wouldn't have..." She paused, then shook it off.

Tomia:

" He looks kinda like you do. All tired and worn out, even though he sleeps all day. I don't think he's been sleeping well, he should stop playing games all night!" She giggled, rocking back and forth on Claudia's head.

" I gotta brush me teeth!" She yelled, pulling hard on her reins to stop Claudia. " But then my ice cream will taste yucky and it'll be a waste. And I love ice cream!" She shouted, giggling slightly when people stopped to look at the two of them.

"Owww." She said, feeling her hair pulled. "I meant brush your teeth later silly. You don't have to worry about ice cream being ruined sweeite." She commented." She almost felt guilty when she heard the state that Hiroshi was in, but a stubborn anger kept her from being too sad. "Don't worry about anything being ruined. I'll take care of it."

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:22 am

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Tomia:

"Owww." She said, feeling her hair pulled. "I meant brush your teeth later silly. You don't have to worry about ice cream being ruined sweeite." She commented." She almost felt guilty when she heard the state that Hiroshi was in, but a stubborn anger kept her from being too sad. "Don't worry about anything being ruined. I'll take care of it."

" Let's hurry and get some ice cream!" Tomia giggled, urging Claudia faster by bouncing her boots on her side. For a second she could have sworn Claudia looked guilty when she mentioned how tired and worn out her Dad was, but it was gone as fast as it appeared.

" He trains all night too." She muttered. " He wants to ascend he says. He says there's a threat coming. I've also heard him talking to himself."

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:44 am

Charmera wrote:Xyri paused. She cocked her giant head slightly. "Okay..." She had spoke. Then scratched her slime head. That explanation was one that didn't really explain anything for Xyri. "I have more... questions." She spoke. She sorted through the ones she had in her head and chose some of the better ones. "How are you making those orange people float in blue balls?" She asked. "And what do you mean by... I? You just said that you're a group." She was actually quite proud of herself for picking up on that.

Jamal stared at the giant slime girl for a few seconds in silence. Clearly, she wasn't the brightest person, or slime person, rather. Or maybe she was, for all he knew. In which case he wondered how in the world such a species could function. "Those guys," Jamal pointed at the captured Ratu pirates, "are captured inside of a localized gravity field. Jamal paused, realized that she likely would simply become even more confused. "Er, that is to say..." He trailed off as he realized that he was struggling to put it in as simple terms as possible. Maybe Worldmind had rubbed off on him a little too much.

"Alright, it's... a bubble where gravity doesn't act normally because I control it." Jamal wasn't certain whether that helped at all. After all, he wasn't a teacher and explaining something in simple terms was more difficult than he expected. Jamal released a sigh when Xyri asked him why he said "I" after stating he was a part of a group. "That's even more complex. But, the cliff notes version is that everyone else is...dead. I'm the only one left." He felt a sting in his gut as he said this. No matter how many times he repeated this, he still hadn't gotten over it and therefore it never came easy to him.
Last edited by Mavorpen on Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:56 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Kiris: "I don't want you to go... but if you do, take the magic tears. It was nice meeting you."
Tomia wrote:Rocket: I WANT TO STAY BEEP BOOP.
Mars: "Fine... baka..."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Kiris: "You're staying? WOO!" *hugz* "Sorry, claws. You too, Rocket."
Lavan Tiri wrote:Jake: "Hey, FOB, HE'S NOT PEOPLE! HE'S ROBOT! R-Right?"
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Kiris: "Yes. I'm new. Did the claws not give it away?"
Lavan Tiri wrote:Jake: "No, your attitude did. Robot's don't shake hands because they're not people. I think. Rocket's not alive. I think. But I'll shake your hand..."
Tomia wrote:Mars: "Claws... crushing..."
Rocket: "I CAN INTO SHAKING BEEP BOOP."
Mars: "Well, based on the emotional replication, X13 processor, terabytes of porn, and other technobabble, I think he's pretty human.

"You're going to stay?" Rikki sighed. "That's great. I hope we get to have lots of fun together." Now feeling exhausted, at least emotionally, Rikki sat down on the roof to rest. It had been a long day, compared to what came before. Never before had she been forced to use her powers like that. She'd have to practice a lot to get better at it. But for now, Rikki was content with just talking with her new friends.

"Rocket looks alive to me. He talks, and walks, and a lot of other things. I don't know if you saw earlier, but he helped us stop Xyri from eating the zoo." Rikki thought Jake was being mean to Rocket. What would you expect, if someone tole your friend they weren't people?
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:43 pm

Jump City
All of this random conversation would have normally bored Sancho, but he had seen the most beautiful white haired angel he had ever seen who he heard others call Rikki. He phased out of the conversation and went on a trip with his imagination, which further developed a crush on this beautiful girl. He then started awake from his daydream and slowly approached her, bowed politely and said, "Hello, my name is Sancho. What is your name, flor del desierto?" He awaited this girl's answer. He wished to prove that he was a lover, not a fighter, despite his abnormal appearance.
Last edited by Osnil on Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:20 pm

Vera was set up, watching the large band of misfits that was now talking with one another. The commotion at the Zoo and with the Police wasn't exactly silent, and Vera picked up quickly to it, not to mention the streak of yellow that someone left on arrival. Though she'd rather deal with them now before they become a threat, she needs to confirm if this group is dangerous fist, as they've already been involved in a fight.
Vera uses her grappling hook to quickly get to a closer building, attempting to time it so she's not spotted, and starts surveying them carefully trying not to draw too much attention to the random red light on a nearby rooftop. The light she can't turn off at this point, she already can't hear them at this distance, she needs it to at least see them. However watching this group is quickly making her loose faith that they really are dangerous, But with nothing else planned and no other leads to go on, Vera keeps watching them, just in case.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:15 pm

Hiroshi:

He wished he'd stayed at the school longer in all honesty. Maybe seen if he could at least chat with her. But every second he spent there once he'd felt her ki arrive, he'd had the overwhelming urge that something was going to go wrong. He couldn't make Claudia spend time with him, and he couldn't give Tomia the two parents she deserved, but he supposed he cousin dream. But every second he spent, he had the fear that Claudia would snap on him, or worse, Tomia would ask the wrong questions and just why he had to leave would come to light.

When his feet touched down on the balcony, he just stared into his apartment for a moment, glancing briefly over the sparsely furnished room. The nights moon was full, and he could feel his skin itch with the desire to turn and gaze upon the Moon, but even a second spent staring at the celestial body would be catastrophic for him and the people he shared this modest apartment complex with.

Sighing, he pushed into his apartment, removing his rust colored shirt almost immedietly. He was treated to dim lights and silence like every other night. Four months and he was still surprised by how lonely this all felt. He needed to shower, change into his training dogi and get something done today. Perhaps work off some stress while he was at it.

A knock came at the door interrupting his thoughts. Sighing, he flung his shirt back on quickly, before stalking over to the door.

Great. 10 o'clock at night and the neighbors decide to pay me a visit.

Opening the door revealed a young woman his age, cropped black hair and emerald eyes standing out the most to him at first. Leaning against the door frame, Hiroshi motioned his hand, encouraging the teen to speak.

"H-Hey. I'm Lin from down the hall." She stuttered, Hiroshi suppressing a chuckle. " I was wondering if I could have directions to a Motel? M-My boyfriend just kicked me out."

Moments later the door shut, leaving a very surprised girl. An angry huff echoed in his ears, not that he cared, it wasn't his fault she'd been an unfaithful witch. He'd listener to them fighting for days, and it only seemed like a fitting punishment for the girl.

But weren't you in the same position four months ago?

Growling as he stared off into the inky blackness of his bedroom, he sighed as his tail snapped behind him. Why did it bother him so much? Turning on his heel, he rushed back over to the door, jerking it open.

" Hey!" The Hybrid yelled down the hallway, wincing at the echo it made in the eerie quietness." You could... stay here for the night? I mean it's 10 o'clock. It's a bit dangerous to be marching to a hotel."

Cautiously, the woman entered his apartment, setting her bag down on the couch and sitting down.

" Nice place." She muttered, tapping her knees as they stood in silence.

" Yea, thanks." Hiroshi muttered, turning towards the bathroom. " I'll be in the shower, first door on the right is where you'll be sleeping, you can have my bed."

Opening the door to the bathroom, he spun the dial in the shower, a burst of hot water coming from the shower head as he began stripping down. This situation just got weirder and weirder. Hell, he had some chick he didn't even know staying in his apartment.

Sighing, he turned his head towards the door as he stripped off his shirt.

Maybe I won't be bother by hallucinations-

Pausing, Hiroshi froze as a large power level appeared in the hallway. It was only large in the sense that it could easily defeat someone like Okarot when he ascended on Namek, but that was small in comparison to the power they put off now. It was moving quickly, and Hiroshi struggled for a moment to deciding whether to listen to his instincts or not. Blinking once, Hiroshi saw a faint red glow appear where his wall was normally white, a red haze in front of a figure he couldn't quite make out.

You little shit.

Seconds before he lunged at his opponent, he heard a call down the hallway.

" Hey! What's with the red glow? You have neon lights or something?"

Without realizing it, Hiroshi was already racing down the hallway. Everything in his apartment almost seemed to float as he burst into the living room.

Fight or flight.

There was onto one choice for Hiroshi, and the shriek of s woman down just feet from him reinforced that. Propelling himself forward, Hiroshi nabbed her at high velocity, a golden spark of energy coming to live around him as a small grunt escaped Lin. All he heard was screaming as his body impacted the drywall at incredible speeds. Wood, rock and brick raking across his unprepared skin as they roughly dragged across his exposed arms. Once his body broke into the open air, the high speed winds bombarded his skin, making the wounds protest. His golden aura burst to life as he swept away from the apartment.

Terrified screams left Lins mouth as the top two floors of the apartment complex exploded in a corona of red and black, flaming lumber and rock bursting into the air. What little of a new life he'd made here in Washington had been burned and tossed into the wind in a moment.

Cold emerald eyes scanned over the wreckage. All that was left was flaming wood, molten rock and unnatural glowing energy in ground zero of the explosion. Closing his eyes, he focused his senses, trying to seek out the attempted murderer above the screaming woman in his arms.

" Quiet." Hiroshi ordered, to little success as he scanned over the building. Scanning across the buildings, Hiroshi couldn't sense the large power he had before, but he could sense the faintest energy trying to conceal itself. Growling, blood slipped between his clenched fingers as he floated in the air.

" Coem out and face me you cowards!" The Super Saiyan howled, his voice echoing across the landscape.
Last edited by New Rnclave on Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:44 pm

Antarctica - Classified Coordinates
The barren white landscapes flashed by with almost alarming speed as Manifest approached the Peak's location. He idly wondered why he was so close to the ground, considering that the Peak was a Space Station, before he noticed that the Quinjet was slowing down.

"Why are we-" He was interrupted by the Quinjet suddenly turning almost directly upwards, and speeding off, as though it were designed after a rocket, as opposed to a plane. "Oh what the hell-!" His voice trailed off as the fourth wall remained near the surface, as opposed to following the Quinjet into space. Suddenly, the fourth wall returned to the Quinjet, where it was docking with the Peak in orbit.

The hatch opened, revealing a smirking Commander Brand. "Welcome to SWORD."
"I hate you." Manifest scowled. "I hate you, so very much."
"Doesn't matter, Agent. You'll follow my orders. Now follow me." She turned, walking off.
"I'm going to hate this job." Manifest predicted quietly, before following her. The two turned a corner and quickly arrived at the elevators, which brought them to the command centre.
"Deeds!" Brand called out, before Agent Brand popped her head up from behind a computer console. "Out of my form. We've got a new guy- Give him the rounds."
'Agent Brand' smiled, before morphing before the astonished Manifest's eyes into a brown haired teenage boy. "Welcome to SWORD, new guy. The name's Agent Benjamin Deeds, field name Morph. You've already seen my power."
Manifest scowled, before a silver spear formed above his shoulder. "This is a duplication of Slaughter, a weapon once feared by the Asgardians and placed on Earth for safe keeping. After SHIELD got their hands on it and determined how it worked, they destroyed the plans, realizing its deadly potential- But not before I saw them. Should you ever attempt to morph into me without my permission, Laughter here will disembowel you." He motioned towards his duplication. "Understand?"
Deeds simply laughed. "I like this guy already, Commander. What's your name?"
Manifest stared for a moment- Normally people were far more fearful of a weapon the Gods of Asgard did not entrust to their own kind. "...Manifest. My real name is classified."
"That's a negative, agent." Brand replied easily. "SWORD requires trust- And trust requires a name. As your current Superior Officer, yada yada, just tell us your damn name."
Manifest rolled his eyes, dismissing Laughter with a wave. "Crawler. Charles Crawler. I've been an agent more than 20 years."
Deeds stopped for a moment. "Damn. Most people are either dead or out of the game by 20 years. How old are you then- 50? 60?"
"Thirty-eight."
"Yeah.. 11 foot pole." Deeds shook his head. "Anyway, SWORD is populated by a number of mutants, covert Heroes, aliens, and humans alike. We all have one common goal- Keeping the Earth safe from anybody who may threaten it- Anybody. This includes the Military, the League, the Avengers, CADMUS, SHIELD- Anyone who poses a significant threat."
"Did you say SHIELD?" Manifest raised an eyebrow.
"We may technically be a branch of SHIELD, but you can be damn sure we don't act like it." Deeds shrugged. "Only one Hero organization knows of our existence, and even they don't know about the Peak. Our Avengers liaison is Spider-Woman, due to her status as one of our covert operatives." Deeds tossed a small flash drive towards Manifest, who caught it easily. "This contains the layout of the Peak, and where you are and are not allowed to go between orders. Don't expect that to happen often. Your quarters are on Floor 37, and there is a computer there with everything you need to know on it. Questions?"
"Just one. What the hell kind of secret organization are you that you trust me with this kind of info my first day on the job?" He scowled.
"The kind that can't afford secrecy, Crawler." Brand replied. "Now get your ass to your room and pick up your new uniform."
"I prefer black over green." He nodded towards Brand's own uniform, which was a dark green colour.
"Good thing it's in your style."

California - Above LA
"Welcome to the Repentant. As you know, HAMMER was a shell company funded by Norman Osborn before his untimely downfall. I swept it up and put it in the hands of one of my covert drones, where it has been building up HAMMER's prowess and influence for a while now. As a primarily independent drone, it is impossible to trace back to me, and its civilian identity as Sarah Smith is impeccable." Overmind began. "The Repentant may be a cover story- But it's deep cover. For now, we act as if we really are Heroes. This means taking down the occasional civilian threat, and occasionally working with the Big Names."
Cheetah yawned. "When do we get to the payout, Overmind? Your new Society gambit promised the biggest payout of our careers, not pretending to be Heroes."
"Payout? All I got promised was Banner." Ironclad scowled.
"Because all you want is Banner. Would you have signed on if I just offered money?" Overmind replied. "Don't worry, Cheetah. The League and the Avengers will burn- Then all the money in the world is the Society's for the taking." She glanced out the window, noticing the private plane had almost reached its destination.
"Alright. Here in LA will be our public base of operations, where either I or Psimon will stay and coordinate from during every mission. We have a secondary, secret base in Jump City, organized by me prior to the reformation of the Society. This is where we will stage anything related to the.. Bigger picture from. No time for questions- Just smile and wave at the cameras." She gave a broad, menacing smile, before turning towards the exit activating her human-esque form to greet the paparazzi.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:45 pm

Ragnarök War
Part Three: Ragnarok Sanction;
Or the Return of Morningstar

Darkstar unleashed his Obliteration Absolute upon the surface of Madworld, destroying much of the planet's surface and millions of it's inhabitants by bombarding it with Anti-Energy Waves. All seems lost in the Ragnarok War as Val enters her fight with Rose, an android who can see future events and respond accordingly, and Mir looses his Sentry Serum boost and reverts back to his normal, Daxamite form. Only a miracle can save the duo, and an even greater miracle is needed to save the universe from the wrath of Dead God Darkstar.

Valentine

She dodged left and to the side, but still met a punch right square in her nose. Val recoiled from the hit and stumbled back, clinching her nose and closing her eyes as they watered up and blinded her for a moment. She hadn't the time to think or react - and instead jammed her legs outward to hit Rose dead center. Instead of connecting, the android side-stepped the attack and grabbed one of Val's legs by the ankle, using it as a leverage point and flipping the Mad Girl over Rose's shoulder, slamming her face-first into the rockhard ground below. Val pushed up and spun - swinging her elbow to smash into Rose's temple, but the android just stepped backwards and dodged it effortlessly. Valentine used her momentum to throw a punch as well - Rose simply leaning to the side to dodge it.

"Holy fuck!" Val yelled, "Let me just hit you, damnit!" As soon as she said that, Val found that one her punches did indeed connect with Rose's face. A solid strike, too, nothing held at bay and twisting the android's facial features a bit as Val dug in and stepped in to the punch to give it more power. Despite that, the android didn't budge or even move from the moment of impact - her eyes remained locked on Val as the Mad Girl landed her punch. "How the..." Val muttered, before being kneed in the stomach by Rose, who then delivered a smacking punch to the side of Val's head.

"Useless, Valentine." Rose said plainly, lacking emotion or any real passion in her voice. "Your chance at victory is a near-zero number. Your world is dead, your friend is losing, and your lover," Rose continued, walked toward Val slowly and methodically, taking her time to lay on the verbal abuse, "Has abandoned you." Just like that, a switch flipped in Valentine, and acting almost faster than Rose could predict, a punch flew past her head. The android's eyes grew wide as she kept watching the future to predict Val's moves, only to just barely react in time. The Mad Girl slammed her fist deep into Rose's stomach, the upward force lifting Rose off of her feet and into the air, the Dead Girl getting a deep look into Val's wild, passionate eyes.

"Don't you EVER," Val hissed, jumping up and uppercutting Rose brutally, sending the android flying even higher in the sky, "Talk about Max!" She yelled, flying to meet Rose and throwing another punch, Rose grabbing hold of Val's fist this time, Rose narrowing her own eyes at Val, who threw her other hand to strike at Rose instead. Before Val connected, Rose had already punched her in the mouth, sending Val's neck twisting at an angle, but the Mad Girl turned back to face the android, her lip busted, still ready to fight. Val reared back and threw her off hand once more, Rose clamping down on that one as well - taking both of her arms out of the equation, but Val simply crunched her midsection, bringing her legs up, and extending them into Rose's chest.

The android ate the hit fairly well, only barely stumbling back, but remaining in control of Val's hands. The next hit, however, was aimed right for her face, and Rose hadn't the time to counter it even with her futuristic vision. The hit pushed Rose's neck back and smashed her nose into a bloody mess, finally letting go of Val's fists and tumbling away. Watching their fight, Darkstar went from pleased to rather impatient, and then loudly declared to Rose, "Darling, could you stop playing around with her? Go ahead and go ham, maybe Morningstar will get the message."

Val was confused - no way had Rose been holding back this entire time. Before she could finish her thought, the android's fist was already smashing it's way into her midsection. Val couldn't even blink before Rose's other hand was colliding with her jawline at a cross, the two successive hits sending Val flying against the surface of Deadworld and burying herself beneath it's crust. Rose followed the Mad Girl with the heels of her feet, striking Val with much more force than the two hits combined, unearthing Valentine and forming a massive crater as the stomp nearly crushed her rib cage. Val could barely move, much less react, as the android leapt from her body and stood watch at the edge of the crater.

Darkstar gave a smirk, enjoying the brutal stomp the fight suddenly turned into, and also admiring his own handiwork in creating Rose. "Quite the show, Rose. Now, don't you think it's time for curtains?" Darkstar asked, Rose blinking slightly and nodding once, pointing two fingers to the sky, Val weakly opening her eyes to watch. A small sphere of energy formed and swirled above her index and middle fingers, the characteristic decaying look of Anti-Energy apparent in it's manifolds. The sphere suddenly enlarged from the size of a tennis ball to at least that of a large house, Rose nonchalantly holding it aloft.

Weakly, Val extended her palm, whispering "No..." As she watched her certain death play out before her very eyes. She slammed her eyelids shut, tears rolling down her face, closing her palm as well, laying back and fighting through the pain she was already enduring. Her willpower was broken, her ribs pulverized, and all lost. In her final moments, she wondered where was Max, why didn't he save her, why didn't anyone save her. Darkstar laughed, clasping his hands together slowly, Val wincing with each clap, Rose raising the deadly sphere of Anti-Energy higher and rearing back, just moments before throwing the decaying mass onto Val's defenseless body.

And then, a miracle.

Mir

Daxam's Native Son faced the unimaginable horror that was an unrestricted Nul Tyranis, who wielded All-Black the Necrosword with stunning swordsmanship and impunity, yet he did not waver, not once, in the face of overwhelming defeat and hopelessness. As Mir stood there with his hands raised, ready to fight still, Nul could only give a slight chuckle at the sight. Mir took this as an invitation, rushing forward, slamming his superpowered fist into Nul's body like a charged bullet - but it did absolutely nothing, just making a smacking sound. Nul grabbed Mir by the neck and slammed him into the ground in one fluid motion, blasting his body with a charged shot of All-Black to complete the assault.

Nul lifted himself into the air and backed away slightly, the fiery dance of All-Black's dark tendrils forming an aura of pure evil around Nul. As if on cue, Mir shot forth from the ground, pieces of dirt flying off of his body as his eyes glowed red, firing his heat vision as Nul. The God Butcher raised All-Black to tank the blast, Mir colliding with Nul and throwing two punches back to back, Nul eating both of them like nothing, throwing his own weak punch against Mir's face, causing the Daxamite to stumble in the opposite direction. In the same second, Nul uppercutted Mir with devastating power, almost sending him skyward, but Nul slashed at the Daxamite with his Annihiblade before he flew - creating a gash across Mir's chest.

He flew high into the sky, almost into orbit, where the light of Madworld's yellow sun bathed his body in energy. The hit knocked him out, but the boost brought him back to the waking world, and Mir flew right back into the action with a revitalized spirit. But the result was the same - Nul brutally stomped Mir as soon as the Daxamite charged him, slamming a waiting fist into Mir's face as he shot toward Nul, shockwaves bouncing around the planet as the hit knocked him back for miles and miles. Nul flew after him lazily, as if he enjoyed toying with the Daxamite and his willpower. Mir laid against the warm dirt, hot from the friction of slowing his speed, and breathed heavily, thinking to himself.

"I can't...I can't let Max down. Val...I need to help Val." He thought, "My...My body. Move, damnit, move!"

"Your body is at it's limit, Mir." The dark, callous voice of Nul called out, the Kryptonian walking into view of the Daxamite. "Your body burned away the Sentry Serum - our metabolisms are too great for it's effects. But still, it will not do you good, this sun will do you no good. Sun dipping will not work - you could barely keep up with my with one million suns within your body." He further taunted, Mir's breathing becoming steady, glancing from Nul to where Val was - in her crater, the sphere Rose was creating growing larger. "You and your friends have lost."

Mir's body suddenly disappeared, rushing to where Val was in an effort to save her. Time moved still, as Mir blitzed as fast as he had ever gone before. Two choices were ahead: Take out Rose, or remove Val from the equation. Unknowing Rose's capabilities, he went with the Val option, and was just about to reach her crater, when the full force of Nul's heels slammed into his back and drove him to the ground. The God Butcher grabbed Mir by the neck and raised him up - facing Val and the entire scene. Mir struggled, but he couldn't free himself or reach Nul's body with his legs, so he was forced to watch. "No..." Mir said, "No, I can't let Max down..."

Frustrated, he relaxed his body, accepting his fate, just as Val did, lamenting as he did so. "I...I let him down. I couldn't save her, I couldn't save Otto." Mir blinked away droplets of tears as they welled in his eyes and clouded his vision. Nul gave a slight smile as Darkstar laughed and clapped, ushering in the death of Valentine with Mir as an unwilling witness, "I'm sorry, Max...I...I, I couldn't...I.,.You, trusted me...And...I let you down." Mir sobbed, the Anti-Energy Sphere swinging forth like a guillotine of total annihilation, Mir helpless to save the bride-to-be of Max, and helpless to stop Darkstar, or even Nul.

And then, a miracle.

Morningstar

"You never let me down, Mir."

Those few, softly spoken words brought Mir to stillness, a serene calm washing over him as he opened his eyes wide to watch as his God returned to the earthly plane. The armored body of Mad Max, save for his helmet, stood between Val and Rose for only a brief moment, the Mad God's palm raised toward Rose with a small sphere of energy swirling inside of it. At once, the energy sphere launched, and in a blinding flash of light, the body of the Android and her Anti-Energy Death Ball were consumed by the devastating power that Morningstar had at his disposal. Forming a trench two miles long, Max turned and kneeled next to Val, the heavily injured girl barely staying awake, but smiling nonetheless.

"You...you came back." She said weakly, Max frowning deeply as his unexplained absence caused his entire livelihood to go through their own Hell. Morningstar grabbed hold of Val's hand gently but firmly, letting her know that he was serious.

"I wouldn't leave for anything. Not the world, not the universe." Max said to Val, "You are my everything, and nothing and no one will ever change that. The Living Tribunal gave me a gift to fight Darkstar, and time moves differently in his dimension, but I'm here now. You don't have to cry anymore, my Valentine." Morningstar continued quietly, keeping the conversation between him and his love. Val reached her hand up and wiped away at Max's cheek, the Mad God curling his lip in as he bit down on it, trying not to whimper.

"S-silly, you're the one crying..." Val replied.

"You'll be safe somewhere else, my love, but remember, I'll always come back for you. I promise." Morningstar continued, waving his hand over Val's head and body, the girl becoming transparent and fading away to some other location, far from the battlefield Max was about to grace, where he would let his enemies know exactly why everyone else called him Mad. But still, Val's parting words stung the God in the deepest pit of his heart and soul, knowing better, but wished he could stay just a little bit longer.

"Max...please, don't leave me again..." Val softly cried, fading away from the remains of Madworld and finally giving Morningstar the mental break he needed to fight at his prime. The war was for reality, but Max knew better, because he was facing a different version of himself. This war was not just for the Multiverse, it was for Valentine, the Mad Girl, and to Darkstar, it was the ultimate way to Morningstar's defeat. Max rose to his feet but kept his head down low, the shocked expressions of Mir, Nul, and Darkstar watching on as the Mad God arrived late to the war.

Nul tossed Mir to the side like a rag doll, reasoning that he had just found a much, much better opponent to test his almighty powers with All-Black on. The Kryptonian stomped over to where Morningstar was, sliding down into the crater and locking his hate-filled eyes on Max's body. "Now that the skirts are gone, we can cut loose a bit more. Morningstar, you look well, I've managed to kill you in hundreds of universes, and I've killed many more Valentines, as well. What makes you think this time will be any different?" Null asked, stepping within a meter of Maxwell before stopping, a grim smirk on his murderous face. Morningstar looked up casually, his face blank and devoid of emotion, causing Nul to get a confused look on his face.

It happened so suddenly that Nul didn't even feel his jawline smacking against the back of his skull as Maxwell threw a straight punch right to the Kryptonian's bottom teeth. The hit sent several shockwaves around the world, blowing back incredible amounts of dust and debris as Nul's face contorted into an unnatural, pulverized look. Max didn't just punch him, though, the Mad God extended his fingers and literally grabbed the pure black energy that enveloped Nul Tyranis, pulling it back. putting forth actual effort, and separating All-Black the Necrosword from Nul's control in a violent scream of power. Nul's body limply slumped to the ground as the Annihiblade danced happily around Max's face, arms, and body, Nul crawling to Max's feet, reaching up at his torso. "Give it...back..."

"No." Max replied in a deep, commanding voice, "All-Black is not meant for mortals like yourself," Morningstar said insultingly, "It is meant to be wielded by Gods." And so, Maxwell Morningstar became Black Max, the Mad Butcher, and stared deep into the eyes of Nul as Max revealed the hidden powers of All-Black never accessible to Nul, it's true potential revealed in just a few moments. Max grabbed Nul by the hair and jerked him up high, nearly snapping his neck in the process. "The same blade that ran through Otto Godblessed will spill your own entrails. You do not deserve such an honor, Nul, but my time is thin, and you're in the way." With that, Maxwell plunged the blade deep into Nul's chest, exploding it outward at hundreds of spiny points to ensure that every organ in his chest cavity was thoroughly stabbed. Max retracted the blade mentally, Nul's eyes glossing over, and his head swiveling to the side.

The Mad Butcher tossed him aside like a wild animal carcass, his expressionless face a testament to his mental strength and resolve - revenge for Otto, but at the cost of yet another life at the machinations of Darkstar. Black Max turned to the Dead God on his throne, but looked down at the black tendrils that encircled his arm and chest, the mental willpower of Max able to finely control All-Black and force it all into Max's hand and into a neat little sphere. "I've taken away it's voice and influence, Mir, leaving just the raw power. You'll use it someday, but today, I won't." Max said to himself, leaving his transformed state with ease, and sending the sphere that contained All-Black over to the Daxamite's body, Max then giving his full attention to Darkstar.

The Dead God looked upon Max's face as if it were his own, because it was, and he smiled an excited glee. "You're quite the busy man, huh? Had to make sure your girlfriend was getting thoroughly pounded - pun intended - by Rose before showing up to be the big hero? Either way, you're here now and that's all that matters. Me and you, Us, I, We? Um." Darkstar said, thinking to himself for a moment, "Whatever, you're going to watch everything you love die and then I'm going to kill you." Darkstar yelled suddenly, scooting forward in his chair and producing severe bolts of electricity as the Mobius Chair struggled to keep him on. "Just a sec, hang on." Darkstar said, pulling himself free from the Mobius Chair and standing on it's platform defiantly, his arms outstretched, inviting Max for the first blow.

He hopped from the platform and onto the ground, lightly touching it and sparing the world of another Obliteration Absolute. "Well, what is it, then?" He asked quietly, taunting Morningstar, but a a sudden silver flash buzzed past Max's back - the Mad God leaning to the side to dodge the sneak attack with ease. A partially destroyed Rose stood next to Darkstar and Morningstar, ready to fight alongside her master. Darkstar rolled his eyes and sighed heavily as Rose put her hands up to engage, and grabbed Rose by the back of her head. "Your usefulness has been EXHAUSTED!" Darkstar shouted, picking the android up and slamming her face-first into the ground below, charged with Anti-Energy as well, exploding horrifically as Roses' final moments were being betrayed by her creator. Friction from the attack jolted across Darkstar's body as his wild eyes shifted to Morningstar, "And you're next."

Darkstar tightened his fist, Morningstar doing the same, powering their bodies with their respective energy outputs to produce even greater firepower, walking slowly before turning into a dead sprint as the two put their fists forward, read to just annihilate the other in the Ragnarok War, the final battle at hand, and the fate of the Multiverse hanging delicately in the balance. Time slowed as the first strikes in the final battle neared their mark, Darkstar taking Morningstar's punch on the chin, and Morningstar taking the exact same strike in the exact same way, both unaffected by the initial tap, but wincing in pain as the anti-energy violently reacted with the positive energy, annihilating it, and producing an explosion of untold proportions.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:48 am

New Neros wrote:
Ragnarök War
Part Three: Ragnarok Sanction;
Or the Return of Morningstar

Darkstar unleashed his Obliteration Absolute upon the surface of Madworld, destroying much of the planet's surface and millions of it's inhabitants by bombarding it with Anti-Energy Waves. All seems lost in the Ragnarok War as Val enters her fight with Rose, an android who can see future events and respond accordingly, and Mir looses his Sentry Serum boost and reverts back to his normal, Daxamite form. Only a miracle can save the duo, and an even greater miracle is needed to save the universe from the wrath of Dead God Darkstar.

Valentine

She dodged left and to the side, but still met a punch right square in her nose. Val recoiled from the hit and stumbled back, clinching her nose and closing her eyes as they watered up and blinded her for a moment. She hadn't the time to think or react - and instead jammed her legs outward to hit Rose dead center. Instead of connecting, the android side-stepped the attack and grabbed one of Val's legs by the ankle, using it as a leverage point and flipping the Mad Girl over Rose's shoulder, slamming her face-first into the rockhard ground below. Val pushed up and spun - swinging her elbow to smash into Rose's temple, but the android just stepped backwards and dodged it effortlessly. Valentine used her momentum to throw a punch as well - Rose simply leaning to the side to dodge it.

"Holy fuck!" Val yelled, "Let me just hit you, damnit!" As soon as she said that, Val found that one her punches did indeed connect with Rose's face. A solid strike, too, nothing held at bay and twisting the android's facial features a bit as Val dug in and stepped in to the punch to give it more power. Despite that, the android didn't budge or even move from the moment of impact - her eyes remained locked on Val as the Mad Girl landed her punch. "How the..." Val muttered, before being kneed in the stomach by Rose, who then delivered a smacking punch to the side of Val's head.

"Useless, Valentine." Rose said plainly, lacking emotion or any real passion in her voice. "Your chance at victory is a near-zero number. Your world is dead, your friend is losing, and your lover," Rose continued, walked toward Val slowly and methodically, taking her time to lay on the verbal abuse, "Has abandoned you." Just like that, a switch flipped in Valentine, and acting almost faster than Rose could predict, a punch flew past her head. The android's eyes grew wide as she kept watching the future to predict Val's moves, only to just barely react in time. The Mad Girl slammed her fist deep into Rose's stomach, the upward force lifting Rose off of her feet and into the air, the Dead Girl getting a deep look into Val's wild, passionate eyes.

"Don't you EVER," Val hissed, jumping up and uppercutting Rose brutally, sending the android flying even higher in the sky, "Talk about Max!" She yelled, flying to meet Rose and throwing another punch, Rose grabbing hold of Val's fist this time, Rose narrowing her own eyes at Val, who threw her other hand to strike at Rose instead. Before Val connected, Rose had already punched her in the mouth, sending Val's neck twisting at an angle, but the Mad Girl turned back to face the android, her lip busted, still ready to fight. Val reared back and threw her off hand once more, Rose clamping down on that one as well - taking both of her arms out of the equation, but Val simply crunched her midsection, bringing her legs up, and extending them into Rose's chest.

The android ate the hit fairly well, only barely stumbling back, but remaining in control of Val's hands. The next hit, however, was aimed right for her face, and Rose hadn't the time to counter it even with her futuristic vision. The hit pushed Rose's neck back and smashed her nose into a bloody mess, finally letting go of Val's fists and tumbling away. Watching their fight, Darkstar went from pleased to rather impatient, and then loudly declared to Rose, "Darling, could you stop playing around with her? Go ahead and go ham, maybe Morningstar will get the message."

Val was confused - no way had Rose been holding back this entire time. Before she could finish her thought, the android's fist was already smashing it's way into her midsection. Val couldn't even blink before Rose's other hand was colliding with her jawline at a cross, the two successive hits sending Val flying against the surface of Deadworld and burying herself beneath it's crust. Rose followed the Mad Girl with the heels of her feet, striking Val with much more force than the two hits combined, unearthing Valentine and forming a massive crater as the stomp nearly crushed her rib cage. Val could barely move, much less react, as the android leapt from her body and stood watch at the edge of the crater.

Darkstar gave a smirk, enjoying the brutal stomp the fight suddenly turned into, and also admiring his own handiwork in creating Rose. "Quite the show, Rose. Now, don't you think it's time for curtains?" Darkstar asked, Rose blinking slightly and nodding once, pointing two fingers to the sky, Val weakly opening her eyes to watch. A small sphere of energy formed and swirled above her index and middle fingers, the characteristic decaying look of Anti-Energy apparent in it's manifolds. The sphere suddenly enlarged from the size of a tennis ball to at least that of a large house, Rose nonchalantly holding it aloft.

Weakly, Val extended her palm, whispering "No..." As she watched her certain death play out before her very eyes. She slammed her eyelids shut, tears rolling down her face, closing her palm as well, laying back and fighting through the pain she was already enduring. Her willpower was broken, her ribs pulverized, and all lost. In her final moments, she wondered where was Max, why didn't he save her, why didn't anyone save her. Darkstar laughed, clasping his hands together slowly, Val wincing with each clap, Rose raising the deadly sphere of Anti-Energy higher and rearing back, just moments before throwing the decaying mass onto Val's defenseless body.

And then, a miracle.

Mir

Daxam's Native Son faced the unimaginable horror that was an unrestricted Nul Tyranis, who wielded All-Black the Necrosword with stunning swordsmanship and impunity, yet he did not waver, not once, in the face of overwhelming defeat and hopelessness. As Mir stood there with his hands raised, ready to fight still, Nul could only give a slight chuckle at the sight. Mir took this as an invitation, rushing forward, slamming his superpowered fist into Nul's body like a charged bullet - but it did absolutely nothing, just making a smacking sound. Nul grabbed Mir by the neck and slammed him into the ground in one fluid motion, blasting his body with a charged shot of All-Black to complete the assault.

Nul lifted himself into the air and backed away slightly, the fiery dance of All-Black's dark tendrils forming an aura of pure evil around Nul. As if on cue, Mir shot forth from the ground, pieces of dirt flying off of his body as his eyes glowed red, firing his heat vision as Nul. The God Butcher raised All-Black to tank the blast, Mir colliding with Nul and throwing two punches back to back, Nul eating both of them like nothing, throwing his own weak punch against Mir's face, causing the Daxamite to stumble in the opposite direction. In the same second, Nul uppercutted Mir with devastating power, almost sending him skyward, but Nul slashed at the Daxamite with his Annihiblade before he flew - creating a gash across Mir's chest.

He flew high into the sky, almost into orbit, where the light of Madworld's yellow sun bathed his body in energy. The hit knocked him out, but the boost brought him back to the waking world, and Mir flew right back into the action with a revitalized spirit. But the result was the same - Nul brutally stomped Mir as soon as the Daxamite charged him, slamming a waiting fist into Mir's face as he shot toward Nul, shockwaves bouncing around the planet as the hit knocked him back for miles and miles. Nul flew after him lazily, as if he enjoyed toying with the Daxamite and his willpower. Mir laid against the warm dirt, hot from the friction of slowing his speed, and breathed heavily, thinking to himself.

"I can't...I can't let Max down. Val...I need to help Val." He thought, "My...My body. Move, damnit, move!"

"Your body is at it's limit, Mir." The dark, callous voice of Nul called out, the Kryptonian walking into view of the Daxamite. "Your body burned away the Sentry Serum - our metabolisms are too great for it's effects. But still, it will not do you good, this sun will do you no good. Sun dipping will not work - you could barely keep up with my with one million suns within your body." He further taunted, Mir's breathing becoming steady, glancing from Nul to where Val was - in her crater, the sphere Rose was creating growing larger. "You and your friends have lost."

Mir's body suddenly disappeared, rushing to where Val was in an effort to save her. Time moved still, as Mir blitzed as fast as he had ever gone before. Two choices were ahead: Take out Rose, or remove Val from the equation. Unknowing Rose's capabilities, he went with the Val option, and was just about to reach her crater, when the full force of Nul's heels slammed into his back and drove him to the ground. The God Butcher grabbed Mir by the neck and raised him up - facing Val and the entire scene. Mir struggled, but he couldn't free himself or reach Nul's body with his legs, so he was forced to watch. "No..." Mir said, "No, I can't let Max down..."

Frustrated, he relaxed his body, accepting his fate, just as Val did, lamenting as he did so. "I...I let him down. I couldn't save her, I couldn't save Otto." Mir blinked away droplets of tears as they welled in his eyes and clouded his vision. Nul gave a slight smile as Darkstar laughed and clapped, ushering in the death of Valentine with Mir as an unwilling witness, "I'm sorry, Max...I...I, I couldn't...I.,.You, trusted me...And...I let you down." Mir sobbed, the Anti-Energy Sphere swinging forth like a guillotine of total annihilation, Mir helpless to save the bride-to-be of Max, and helpless to stop Darkstar, or even Nul.

And then, a miracle.

Morningstar

"You never let me down, Mir."

Those few, softly spoken words brought Mir to stillness, a serene calm washing over him as he opened his eyes wide to watch as his God returned to the earthly plane. The armored body of Mad Max, save for his helmet, stood between Val and Rose for only a brief moment, the Mad God's palm raised toward Rose with a small sphere of energy swirling inside of it. At once, the energy sphere launched, and in a blinding flash of light, the body of the Android and her Anti-Energy Death Ball were consumed by the devastating power that Morningstar had at his disposal. Forming a trench two miles long, Max turned and kneeled next to Val, the heavily injured girl barely staying awake, but smiling nonetheless.

"You...you came back." She said weakly, Max frowning deeply as his unexplained absence caused his entire livelihood to go through their own Hell. Morningstar grabbed hold of Val's hand gently but firmly, letting her know that he was serious.

"I wouldn't leave for anything. Not the world, not the universe." Max said to Val, "You are my everything, and nothing and no one will ever change that. The Living Tribunal gave me a gift to fight Darkstar, and time moves differently in his dimension, but I'm here now. You don't have to cry anymore, my Valentine." Morningstar continued quietly, keeping the conversation between him and his love. Val reached her hand up and wiped away at Max's cheek, the Mad God curling his lip in as he bit down on it, trying not to whimper.

"S-silly, you're the one crying..." Val replied.

"You'll be safe somewhere else, my love, but remember, I'll always come back for you. I promise." Morningstar continued, waving his hand over Val's head and body, the girl becoming transparent and fading away to some other location, far from the battlefield Max was about to grace, where he would let his enemies know exactly why everyone else called him Mad. But still, Val's parting words stung the God in the deepest pit of his heart and soul, knowing better, but wished he could stay just a little bit longer.

"Max...please, don't leave me again..." Val softly cried, fading away from the remains of Madworld and finally giving Morningstar the mental break he needed to fight at his prime. The war was for reality, but Max knew better, because he was facing a different version of himself. This war was not just for the Multiverse, it was for Valentine, the Mad Girl, and to Darkstar, it was the ultimate way to Morningstar's defeat. Max rose to his feet but kept his head down low, the shocked expressions of Mir, Nul, and Darkstar watching on as the Mad God arrived late to the war.

Nul tossed Mir to the side like a rag doll, reasoning that he had just found a much, much better opponent to test his almighty powers with All-Black on. The Kryptonian stomped over to where Morningstar was, sliding down into the crater and locking his hate-filled eyes on Max's body. "Now that the skirts are gone, we can cut loose a bit more. Morningstar, you look well, I've managed to kill you in hundreds of universes, and I've killed many more Valentines, as well. What makes you think this time will be any different?" Null asked, stepping within a meter of Maxwell before stopping, a grim smirk on his murderous face. Morningstar looked up casually, his face blank and devoid of emotion, causing Nul to get a confused look on his face.

It happened so suddenly that Nul didn't even feel his jawline smacking against the back of his skull as Maxwell threw a straight punch right to the Kryptonian's bottom teeth. The hit sent several shockwaves around the world, blowing back incredible amounts of dust and debris as Nul's face contorted into an unnatural, pulverized look. Max didn't just punch him, though, the Mad God extended his fingers and literally grabbed the pure black energy that enveloped Nul Tyranis, pulling it back. putting forth actual effort, and separating All-Black the Necrosword from Nul's control in a violent scream of power. Nul's body limply slumped to the ground as the Annihiblade danced happily around Max's face, arms, and body, Nul crawling to Max's feet, reaching up at his torso. "Give it...back..."

"No." Max replied in a deep, commanding voice, "All-Black is not meant for mortals like yourself," Morningstar said insultingly, "It is meant to be wielded by Gods." And so, Maxwell Morningstar became Black Max, the Mad Butcher, and stared deep into the eyes of Nul as Max revealed the hidden powers of All-Black never accessible to Nul, it's true potential revealed in just a few moments. Max grabbed Nul by the hair and jerked him up high, nearly snapping his neck in the process. "The same blade that ran through Otto Godblessed will spill your own entrails. You do not deserve such an honor, Nul, but my time is thin, and you're in the way." With that, Maxwell plunged the blade deep into Nul's chest, exploding it outward at hundreds of spiny points to ensure that every organ in his chest cavity was thoroughly stabbed. Max retracted the blade mentally, Nul's eyes glossing over, and his head swiveling to the side.

The Mad Butcher tossed him aside like a wild animal carcass, his expressionless face a testament to his mental strength and resolve - revenge for Otto, but at the cost of yet another life at the machinations of Darkstar. Black Max turned to the Dead God on his throne, but looked down at the black tendrils that encircled his arm and chest, the mental willpower of Max able to finely control All-Black and force it all into Max's hand and into a neat little sphere. "I've taken away it's voice and influence, Mir, leaving just the raw power. You'll use it someday, but today, I won't." Max said to himself, leaving his transformed state with ease, and sending the sphere that contained All-Black over to the Daxamite's body, Max then giving his full attention to Darkstar.

The Dead God looked upon Max's face as if it were his own, because it was, and he smiled an excited glee. "You're quite the busy man, huh? Had to make sure your girlfriend was getting thoroughly pounded - pun intended - by Rose before showing up to be the big hero? Either way, you're here now and that's all that matters. Me and you, Us, I, We? Um." Darkstar said, thinking to himself for a moment, "Whatever, you're going to watch everything you love die and then I'm going to kill you." Darkstar yelled suddenly, scooting forward in his chair and producing severe bolts of electricity as the Mobius Chair struggled to keep him on. "Just a sec, hang on." Darkstar said, pulling himself free from the Mobius Chair and standing on it's platform defiantly, his arms outstretched, inviting Max for the first blow.

He hopped from the platform and onto the ground, lightly touching it and sparing the world of another Obliteration Absolute. "Well, what is it, then?" He asked quietly, taunting Morningstar, but a a sudden silver flash buzzed past Max's back - the Mad God leaning to the side to dodge the sneak attack with ease. A partially destroyed Rose stood next to Darkstar and Morningstar, ready to fight alongside her master. Darkstar rolled his eyes and sighed heavily as Rose put her hands up to engage, and grabbed Rose by the back of her head. "Your usefulness has been EXHAUSTED!" Darkstar shouted, picking the android up and slamming her face-first into the ground below, charged with Anti-Energy as well, exploding horrifically as Roses' final moments were being betrayed by her creator. Friction from the attack jolted across Darkstar's body as his wild eyes shifted to Morningstar, "And you're next."

Darkstar tightened his fist, Morningstar doing the same, powering their bodies with their respective energy outputs to produce even greater firepower, walking slowly before turning into a dead sprint as the two put their fists forward, read to just annihilate the other in the Ragnarok War, the final battle at hand, and the fate of the Multiverse hanging delicately in the balance. Time slowed as the first strikes in the final battle neared their mark, Darkstar taking Morningstar's punch on the chin, and Morningstar taking the exact same strike in the exact same way, both unaffected by the initial tap, but wincing in pain as the anti-energy violently reacted with the positive energy, annihilating it, and producing an explosion of untold proportions.

Ashy opened her eyes, seeing a dark sphere around her, large enough to hide their location. She felt the ground and earth, it felt… familiar, her extended senses telling her things that normal ones could not. The pain had finally ceased, but the combat had not. Her foe stood before her, her presence seemed almost slightly diminished. It was no longer as intense as before. Ashy also noticed the Valkyrie nearby, still alive, but unconscious. She got to her feet, seeing the Snake.

“His death matters not though. The Mad King has abandoned you Ash. Despite his power he has left you to die.”

She ignored her ramblings. They were somewhat pointless. “Where are we? We’ve moved haven’t we?”

The Snake paused. “Doesn’t matter.” She replied, “You’re going to die anyway. Might as well call it your grave.”

“Your voice is different.” Ashy spoke, extending a hand and firing a beam of divine energy. She was right. The Snakes voice had lost an echoing quality, but retained a menace to it. “What happened?”

The Snake grunted from the force and Ashy raised an eyebrow Funny… she should have been able to dodge that easily. This though distracted Ashy from a sudden slamming of her face into the ground, cracking continental plates and revealing lava which flowed onto Ash’s face.

Ashy kicked upwards, aiming for her foes gut. She was sent flying miles away. Ashy had time to regain her bearings. Then she hovered out of the cracked crater her fall had created. The dome isn’t really here. It’s a construct of my mind. Her psychic power can’t breach my mind, so instead she’s forcing it to trick itself.

“But why this? What does she not want me to know?”

She was again assailed by her foe, beams of darkness miles wide tore gashes into the landscape like cuts, sometimes drawing magma like blood. Ashy returned fire, similarly destructive. After all, the planet they were on was practically lifeless. Though… there was once something here.

“You’re not being very talkative Snake. What’s wrong? Around this time before I was eating your bo-“

Suddenly she was interrupted, ironically, by the snakes foot. Her body being sent flying. The Snake followed this up by hitting her downwards, slamming her into the ground. Ashy recovered and responded, she created two arm blades out of forcefields, quickly closing in with the snake. She used her attack as a ruse however, instead attacking with a wide beam with galactic burning force. The Snake yelled as she was suddenly hurt, though it was not visible, her form was becoming more and more unstable. But then she retaliated with her own strikes. They traded attacks for some time, blade to blade. Some attacks were blocked and some blunt force kicks and cuts got through. Light and Dark met and broke away many times, clashing and disengaging at light speeds. Blasts of devine energy and darkness were intercut among physical attacks.

We seem to be on actually even ground now. This is actually interesting… why did she loose her strength? What happened?

Ashy attempted to break the deadlock with an explosion of divine energy, which was countered by an explosion of hatred. the two omidiectional waves cancling each other out.

The Snake went on the offensive then, using her mental powers to temporarily overwhelm her foe and then she attacked. Ashy was able to defend agaist the mental attack easily.

"You can't breach my mind anymore. You truly have gotten weaker!" Ashy explained triumphanty, her discovered awarding her another attack and a furious growl, which she blocked. Forces equal to that which could move an entire planet pushed against Ashy.

Suddenly, she froze up. She seemingly could not move. She put her guard down and remained still. The Snake saw a chance, quickly unleashing the grandmother of all beatings upon the Vokornian. Until Ash lied on the ground. Completely out of this fight.

“So. any last words Ash?”

Ash looked up suddenly. “Just two.” She said, "Behind you" Then suddenly kicked the snake while she was confused. Suddenly she flew back, realising the was a portal behind her. She cursed. Attempting to go back, but Ashy kicked her as she walked through. She also had the Valkyrie in her hands, cradled like a mother would a child.

“Now I know why you didn’t want me to see where I was. I was on mad world, surprisingly close to Max and Darkstar. It took only a little while to deduce, while I cleared your psychic barrier. Then I opened a portal to Asgard. After all I wanted to get Helga here back to her home” She explained, then smiled. “You were siphoning off Null and Darkstars hate and sins, but when null died you didn’t have nearly as much to work with. Plus you had to be far away from the two of them so they wouldn’t get involved. Right? Now that your link is severed, you are far too weak to fight me. "

The snake stood. "Very clever Ashyandra." She replied. "You have earned yourself more time." She spoke, but then suddenly she began to crmuble into a darkness born of hatred and pride. "But I will always be a part of you. Within you. within everyone. And you will never be able to purge us."

"The Skin of evil comes Sheppard. I am but her servant." With that, she fully disapeared.

Ashy sighed, carying the Valkyrie. She supposed she should look for someone to orient herself...
Last edited by Charmera on Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Democratic Socialist States of Africa
Envoy

Founded: Aug 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Socialist States of Africa » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:18 am

Two Years After Arriving on Earth

Two years after he had arrived on Earth, Kes' influence had increased extensively. He was now the CEO of Zeth Industries, a global power in the production of medicine, weapons, etc. The company, unlike other western companies also had merit into how it dealt things. Its factories were held at high due to their safety standards, the wage that they paid their workers was actually comfortable. Furthermore, they sold weapons to credible governments that did not commit various human crimes abuses. To put it simply, when Kes had taken over the company, he had improved their global prominence, their public outlook, and had increased their profits extensively. Even anti-globalist movements seem to be fond of the company.

In the mean time, Kes' past began to come to light. He came from a rich family, and despite ruling Xenthon, and improving the planet's military power significantly, the man was able to obtain a degree, in business, etc, albeit through both legitimate(by going through the normal process of going to university), and magical means.

"Sir, our profits have increased b 100% percent. " a business salesman stated. "Very good. I want the company to expand on business operations in Africa, and Asia. Pay the government to build roads. I also want a press conference to be held immediately." he stated. It was time for him to take ownership of Zeth Industries. The company once belonged to his parents, although this was known to a few people. He was going to take it back.

"Have the stocks been purchased?" Kes spoke. "Yes sir. You are now the majority shareholder of Zeth Industries, therefore making you the legitimate owner of the company." he stated. "Order a board meeting to begin immediately. State that it is very urgent and of the utmost importance."

Fifteen Minutes Later
"I decided to call you here because I have something to tell you. I am now the owner of Zeth Industries, and as you know, this company once belonged to my parents. All of what you have done will be released to the public, your assets have been confiscated and been given to the government. When my parents died, I was supposed to lead. You guys took that away from me, and you will pay[/i for it. One shareholder responded [i]"You can't do this." Kes knew that their was utter shock in the room, and he took the opportunity to explain further. "You will be sent to jail for your illegitimate dealings, and your illegal dealings with gangs of third word countries, etc. You will pay" he stated.

"One hour later."

"As you know by now, I am the new leader of Zeth Industries. The previous owners of this company have done illegal things, and those have been given to the police. The government has nationalized their assets, and after discussion, we have decided to have these assets go toward the poor. Let it be known, Zeth Industries will help the world become a better place." he stated. This news was publicized, and through magic, he could here the public be very happy with what he had done. The first step to conquering Earth was finished. The second step had begun.

I support Pan Africanism. For those who say Africa cannot change, you are wrong.

I am a Pan Africanist, Democratic Socialist person who supports socialism.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse