NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:56 am

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Narrowing his eyes, Hiroshi gave an exasperated groan, throwing his hands up as he retrieved his boots. Golden hair fell to onyx, three bangs hanging over the side of dirt streaked face. His now black eyes made the stare all the more piercing.

" Why do I have to explain myself to you?" The Hybrid growled. " I made no promises of dating and so on to you. I'm a Saiyan Claudia, I don't have to follow your planets rules." Pulling his second boot on, he stood.

" Besides, she's a hell of a lot more fun then you were." Hiroshi added, immediely regretting the words that slipped past his lips.

It had taken almost a legendary feat of willpower to restain herself previously. But now... Her face contorted to ungoldly levels of pure, unadulterated rage.
Claudia just couldn't take it anymore. She slammed her fist right into Hiroshi's face. It was a pretty brutal punch all things considered, she had made little effort to hold back in her strike. Her anger empowered it to very high levels. She then grabbed Hiroshi by the neck and lifted him to eyes level, snarling at him.

"YOU BETTER FUCKING START EXPLAINING!" She exploded in her face. Then she tossed him to the ground. "Just because your a Sayain doesn't give you the right to treat people like fucking garbage! You fucking knew what you did was shitty, and you did it anyway? WHY!?" She roared, slamming a fist into the ground.

Milliseconds before Claudias fist connected, Hiroshis features had morphed into one offer surprise, before a large red fist cracked several teeth and barely nearly broke the Saiyans Jaw. It wasn't like any other punch he'd normally faced either, his body had crumpled to the ground, before a rough red hand grasped his throat and dragged him up again.

" I don't have to explain myself to you." The Saiyan coughed, blood stained teeth showing. " I saw a chick, I thought she was hot, we fucked. End of story. She was pretty good at it too." Hiroshi chuckled, wincing in preparation for the next round of strikes.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:27 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:So... that is it?

This is it then? Killed by an arrogant jerk. Still. Despite the fact that he was self confident to levels even Liberty thought was too much, she couldn't muster as much hate for him as she once could. In fact where there was once anger and disgust there was... a budding respect? He had worked quite hard to surpass her after all. Liberty almost wondered if he deserved this. This victory. He seemed quite upset. Maybe it would make him feel better?

Fuck what he feels. I don't deserve this! She thought as the energy built up in his fist. Her own fists clenched. I have so much more I want to do. So much to experience. I'm not fucking ready to die.

She mentally picked her crumbling brain apart. It was getting hard to think and her healing was getting slower. The darkness was closing in, and she felt as if she would die. Death was coming, and she couldn't stop him. She couldn't do it. She didn't have the strength. It wasn't fair. She had worked too. She had searched for her creator for so long. She had been fighting hard and this was her reward. To die in the siberian winter to her Rival.

It wasn't fair.

This isn't right... this isn't.. Just.

Justice

"I'm sorry Frank." She spoke, her voice having lost all fear, all pain, all anger. It was surprisingly... impartial. "But I'm not ready to die yet." She spoke. It wasn't a threat. It wasn't a promise. It was a fact. She reached up towards her chest and hit her hand against it, Like a button, it glowed, and suddenly there was a bright light as a transformation occurred. It was obscured by the light, which went off right about the same time she transformed.

Suddenly the energy beam was deflected, the wave of death sent into orbit. If frank looked where there was once bright light, he would see Liberty, but a different liberty. One with an aura of power much stronger that what she once had. "You speak of hard work, But I also worked hard." She spoke. "This has been my reward."

"This fight is not over. Not by a long shot." She said, simply, unleashing a vicious kick at her opponent, aiming to launch him into a nearby mountain. "You want to fucking dance Frank? Okay. Let's fucking Dance!" She shouted, Her two machine guns fired then, their ammunition was not regular ammo, but weapons which would be suitable for a being of Liberties strength. Her attacks came not from pre constructed bullets, but from her own power.

Frank Mayhem

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

She survived. She transformed. I almost... smiled. It's like I did not want her to die... Something is definitely weird here. I don't care how long I will have to fight her - I'll do it! For the kill! For me! For both of us! I braced for the kick, and got flung away for a mile before stopping mid-air. And then the damn bullets came. Darn it, she thought of everything! I crossed my arms and clenched my body to endure the first blows, then charged forward. The first few strikes are always thd hardest, bit when you learn to tank it - you can just go forward and forget about it.

I could only hear bullets bouncing off and flying past my body as I moved in to a closer range. These were no ordinary bullets, though. They were somehow enhanced to be strong enough to harm even people at this level of strength. I still took it. I take everything. The foe is near... Yes! I landed right in front of Liberty and her massive, almost comical firearms. Where did she pull those out? I could also get a cleaner look of her, in he split second that I payed attention to it. Not that bad.

I did not wait, did not speak, just put up my hand and fired a barrage of energy blasts at point-blank ange. If she still can regenerate, I'll need to find an another way of attack...

LIberty-

No

Justice blocked the strikes with her new and improved forcefields... well... more improved than new. She managed to mitigate the damage, then she changed her two guns. They quickly morphed from machine guns to shotguns, each huge and deadly looking. She then took her oppertunity and quickly sped towards her foe, unleashing both barrels at his face as soon as she got close. Then she fired again. She didn't really need to reload. The guns seemed to just take care of that for her.

Throwing such energy at a lady Frank. Tut Tut." She chided. "It seems manners weren't included in your programming." She jested.

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:It had taken almost a legendary feat of willpower to restain herself previously. But now... Her face contorted to ungoldly levels of pure, unadulterated rage.
Claudia just couldn't take it anymore. She slammed her fist right into Hiroshi's face. It was a pretty brutal punch all things considered, she had made little effort to hold back in her strike. Her anger empowered it to very high levels. She then grabbed Hiroshi by the neck and lifted him to eyes level, snarling at him.

"YOU BETTER FUCKING START EXPLAINING!" She exploded in her face. Then she tossed him to the ground. "Just because your a Sayain doesn't give you the right to treat people like fucking garbage! You fucking knew what you did was shitty, and you did it anyway? WHY!?" She roared, slamming a fist into the ground.

Milliseconds before Claudias fist connected, Hiroshis features had morphed into one offer surprise, before a large red fist cracked several teeth and barely nearly broke the Saiyans Jaw. It wasn't like any other punch he'd normally faced either, his body had crumpled to the ground, before a rough red hand grasped his throat and dragged him up again.

" I don't have to explain myself to you." The Saiyan coughed, blood stained teeth showing. " I saw a chick, I thought she was hot, we fucked. End of story. She was pretty good at it too." Hiroshi chuckled, wincing in preparation for the next round of strikes.

Seeing Horishi's bloody face almost made Claudia guilty. It gave her paused, for she still cared about the bastard.

Then he had to talk. And when he talked, it was the same arrogant piss shit. "YOU THINK I GIVE A FUCK IF IT WAS GOOD?!" She replied, suddenly kicking him across the crater. "You are a massive fucking asshole. You know that? I thought I loved you. I thought you loved me. We've been through all sorts of shit together! Suddenly a tear apearred, then more. "I... Thought we... had something." She had been hurt, and it was begining to pierce through the armour of rage. But she needed to keep it up.

"But you shat on it. You shat on everything and you didn't give a damn about how I would feel! AM I SO FUCKING WORTHLESS TO YOU?"She shouted, then slammed her foot down on Hiroshi.

The Republic of Atria wrote:Naja

"Yeah... Kinda. We're not arguing or anything. He... Got turned into some sort of zombie slave thing... What's the word? Sleeper agent or something like that. And now Stark and all the pro reggers are using him as a giant flyswatter. There's no emotion to him. He's just a... Machine." She explained quietly to her friend. "And... I certainly didn't help matters any by punching Stark... A lot. And then leaving him almost naked in the Salt Flats. Stark said they'd fix him, but I don't want him to be their slave. I'm sorry about the elevator. I forgot to turn my powers off before I came inside because my mind was elsewhere trying to find a way to fix this. I tried to bluff, but Stark called me on it. He said I just don't have it in me to go through with what I said. And I think he's right."

Katie paused. She took a step back, shocked, she gasped. "Holy shit..." She muttered. It sounded rough. Katie wasn't even sure where to start at first. But she knew she needed to help. She couldn't have someone else suffer like she had. "That's pretty darn shitty. I used to think Stark was one of the good guys... but this is just... wrong. You shouldn't do that kind of thing to people." She remarked. Then paused. When she mentioned her bluff. "I'm not sure I could have done the same... Since Eric..." She stopped. "I... I've been thinking" She paused. Why was it so hard to say? "... I have something to tell..."

She shook her head. This was about Naja, not her. Focus. "Look. He's still there. I've been studying the brain for a while so I could improve my powers, and this kind of thing can't erase who he is completely, so there's still hope. " She said. "There should be ways to bring him back. And I'm willing to help you find them." She smiled. "I mean, we are teammates aren't we? We should help each other out."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:47 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Frank Mayhem

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

She survived. She transformed. I almost... smiled. It's like I did not want her to die... Something is definitely weird here. I don't care how long I will have to fight her - I'll do it! For the kill! For me! For both of us! I braced for the kick, and got flung away for a mile before stopping mid-air. And then the damn bullets came. Darn it, she thought of everything! I crossed my arms and clenched my body to endure the first blows, then charged forward. The first few strikes are always thd hardest, bit when you learn to tank it - you can just go forward and forget about it.

I could only hear bullets bouncing off and flying past my body as I moved in to a closer range. These were no ordinary bullets, though. They were somehow enhanced to be strong enough to harm even people at this level of strength. I still took it. I take everything. The foe is near... Yes! I landed right in front of Liberty and her massive, almost comical firearms. Where did she pull those out? I could also get a cleaner look of her, in he split second that I payed attention to it. Not that bad.

I did not wait, did not speak, just put up my hand and fired a barrage of energy blasts at point-blank ange. If she still can regenerate, I'll need to find an another way of attack...

LIberty-

No

Justice blocked the strikes with her new and improved forcefields... well... more improved than new. She managed to mitigate the damage, then she changed her two guns. They quickly morphed from machine guns to shotguns, each huge and deadly looking. She then took her oppertunity and quickly sped towards her foe, unleashing both barrels at his face as soon as she got close. Then she fired again. She didn't really need to reload. The guns seemed to just take care of that for her.

Throwing such energy at a lady Frank. Tut Tut." She chided. "It seems manners weren't included in your programming." She jested.

Frank Mayhem

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

"What can I say. I've always been a fan of a more wild and energetic approach with the ladies." I commented with a clear grin. She was coming towards me at immense speeds, and the weapons she carried surely looked terrifying. Think, Frank! Bullets are made out of metal, and metal can be melted... Genius. I grabbed onto the handle of the blade on my back. Perfect. Still there. I pushed the button at the very end, and waited.

You have to let them come at you. The greatest battles of history were not won by attacking, but by defending from attacks. She got close rather quick, and I saw the massive spray of bullets. They were powerful and fast, but I was faster. In a mere picosecond - in an instant to the naked eye - I took out the Heat Blade, cut up every single bullet into multiple pieces and placed the weapon back in it's handle. The pieces all slammed to the ground in front of me, all burning hot and molten.

I couldn't risk even a single instant wasted, though, and immediately leaped up, then extended my hands, aimed the index fingers at the transformed Liberty and fired a volley of high-speed energy shards for even greater cutting and slashing damage.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:50 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Frank Mayhem

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

LIberty-

No

New Rnclave wrote:

Seeing Horishi's bloody face almost made Claudia guilty. It gave her paused, for she still cared about the bastard.

Then he had to talk. And when he talked, it was the same arrogant piss shit. "YOU THINK I GIVE A FUCK IF IT WAS GOOD?!" She replied, suddenly kicking him across the crater. "You are a massive fucking asshole. You know that? I thought I loved you. I thought you loved me. We've been through all sorts of shit together! Suddenly a tear apearred, then more. "I... Thought we... had something." She had been hurt, and it was begining to pierce through the armour of rage. But she needed to keep it up.

"But you shat on it. You shat on everything and you didn't give a damn about how I would feel! AM I SO FUCKING WORTHLESS TO YOU?"She shouted, then slammed her foot down on Hiroshi.

The Republic of Atria wrote:Naja

"Yeah... Kinda. We're not arguing or anything. He... Got turned into some sort of zombie slave thing... What's the word? Sleeper agent or something like that. And now Stark and all the pro reggers are using him as a giant flyswatter. There's no emotion to him. He's just a... Machine." She explained quietly to her friend. "And... I certainly didn't help matters any by punching Stark... A lot. And then leaving him almost naked in the Salt Flats. Stark said they'd fix him, but I don't want him to be their slave. I'm sorry about the elevator. I forgot to turn my powers off before I came inside because my mind was elsewhere trying to find a way to fix this. I tried to bluff, but Stark called me on it. He said I just don't have it in me to go through with what I said. And I think he's right."

Katie paused. She took a step back, shocked, she gasped. "Holy shit..." She muttered. It sounded rough. Katie wasn't even sure where to start at first. But she knew she needed to help. She couldn't have someone else suffer like she had. "That's pretty darn shitty. I used to think Stark was one of the good guys... but this is just... wrong. You shouldn't do that kind of thing to people." She remarked. Then paused. When she mentioned her bluff. "I'm not sure I could have done the same... Since Eric..." She stopped. "I... I've been thinking" She paused. Why was it so hard to say? "... I have something to tell..."

She shook her head. This was about Naja, not her. Focus. "Look. He's still there. I've been studying the brain for a while so I could improve my powers, and this kind of thing can't erase who he is completely, so there's still hope. " She said. "There should be ways to bring him back. And I'm willing to help you find them." She smiled. "I mean, we are teammates aren't we? We should help each other out."

Several ribs shattered when she punted him away. A sharp gasp escaped him as he rolled over, more focused on readying himself for the next hit then for getting a way.

Let her get out her anger. I deserve it

" We did have something. I'm saying me saying I loved you was a mistake." Hiroshi coughed, a stomp burying his frame in rock. Grasping onto her foot weakly, he tried to push it off of him, to no avail, his hands falling away.

" No. Your not worthless Claudia. I don't love you anymore." Hiroshi said angrily, coughing blood onto her foot as he laid back, accepting the next round of hits.

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:53 am

"KnightHunt" Part 1: Pure Anarky

Dark Knight grappeled up to the roof of a skyscraper that towered above chicago, the building along with it's sister skyscraper were simply large parking garages. Dark knight looked from one of the edges down upon the city lights, contemplating how to act next against Black Mask, that was until he heard a voice call out from behind him. "Dark Knight, your time of protecting the corruption of the world is over!". Dark Knight turned to see non other than..."Anarky..". Anarky stood at the opposite end of the parking garage floor, surrounded by a multitude of his Supporters and followers, he stood on what seemed to be a pedistal.

"Yes, me and my devoute followers will strike down you, Oh Instrument of Oppression of Corprate America, we will end your tyranny upon not only this city, but the rest of America. and after you're gone, One less pawn will be trying to stop us in our Journey to free america".

right after Anarky said that, 3 of his followers lit Molotov cocktails and threw them at Dark Knight while 7 of them came marchign forwards with their own makeshift weapons. Dark Knight dove out of the way, and proceeded to throw down a smoke bomb to the ground, covering the area in a cloud of smoke. Dark knight wentot work, diarming one anarchist and using his weapon to block another's attacks, Dark Knight kicked the unarmed anarchist hard in the stomach, knocking to the wall. Dark Knight grabbed the head of another anarchist and slammed his head into his knee, knocking him out cold. whilst Dark Knight began to take down the anarchists left and right, Annarky stepped down from the pedistal and pressed a button on a remote.

Dark Knight's suit UI went off, "You've Set bombs to the Building's Supports, you Maniac, Innocent people will get killed", "they are nothing more than meisers feeding off of the good people of chicago, they're like a nest of rats, kill one and 3 more will be breed in their place, but we'll take out the nest". Dark Knight then tripped the last anarchist and delivered a hard punch to his head, knocking him out, Dark Knight looked up to see Anarky was gone. just then, a voice came up on the loud speakers,

"[Unlike the meisers and greedy corprate overlord i seek to overthrow, I believe in choice, and so i give you one. Let the bombs go off or Disarm them, your choice will dictate of what I do with you]".

Dark Knight quickly dove off the side of the building and began to fall straight downwards, right before he hit the ground, Dark Knight opened his metal wings and landed lightly on the ground. Dark Knight ran over to the mantinence door of the building and broke the lock off, quickly running down inside and looking for the bombs. Dark Knight found the bombs, each at a support of the foundation. as fast as he could, Dark Knight punched into the mechanical device Amarky made, ripping the activator out and disabling it. "[there are other ways to deal with things other than punching them]". "you're predictable Anarky, You're using the same bombs as before]". just as Dark Knight said that, he smashed the casing window of another bomb and ripped out it's activator. Dark Knight threw an electrical charge batarang at the last bomb, setting the timer back to full. "[That's Cheating! You cannot do that!]". Dark Knight then ran over and punched straight through the bomb, and ripped out it's activator.

"Last bomb down Anarky", "[Only because you cheated! you're no better than the Meisers of this city, doing whatever it takes to get to the top!]". "you seem to have corprate survival of the fittest confused with actual fight for survival". "[there is no diffrence Knight]". Dark Knight then tracked the location of Anarky's Communication, tracking the signal it gave off, "top of the building, Guess Anarky wanted a dramatic end". Dark Knight walked out of the Mantinence door and shot a grappel which pulled him up. Anarky and his followers rallied themselves on the top of the building, which he'd now painted to the brim with anarky symbols, "we will NOT let some costumed Tool of corruption Stop out Crusade! We Will kill this knight and use that reward to fund our greatest attack on corprate america yet!". Anarky's supporters cheered, but the cheering ended when Dark Knight landed on the roof with them.

"this ends here Anarky", Anarky then pulled back the sleeves of his jacket a bit to reveal some sort of device on his wrists, "Let us Burn this Knight once and for all" Anarky said, fire then shot form the device on his wrists revealing it was a wrist mounted flamethrower. Anarky's followers attacked Dark Knight, Dark Knight threw down a distractionary explosive , blinding some of the anarchist while injuring others from the shrapnel. Dark Knight wen tto work, diarming one anarchist, tripping another with the weapon, then throwing kknightarang and destroying an anarchist's molotov in his hand.at the end of the scuffle, only Dark Knight and anarcky were left. "so, it comes down to us then" "anarky I'm giving you one chance to give up now" "and miss the chance to kill you? I'd take my chances!". Anarky then shot both his flamthrowers at Dark knight, Dark Knight defended himself with his Metal cape, he rushed forward, his metal cape protecting him from the fire.

"Why Aren't YOU DYING" Anarky yelled, then Dark Knight dropped his metal cape and grabbed both of anarky's wrists, he then ripped both of anarky's flame thrower gauntlets off of his hands, throwing them to the side. Anarky didn't have a chance to speak, before Dark Knight punched him across the right side of the face, then the left side, the uppercutted him causing him to slightly fly back onto the ground. Dark knight took a deep breath, before taking out a pair of bindign wires and wrapping anarky's hands together behind his back. "you're nothing more than a tool", "and you're nothing more than a kid who's too stupid to see past his Ego". Later police arrived on the scene to arrest anarky and his followers, however Dark Knight was long gone by then.
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:08 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:LIberty-

No

Several ribs shattered when she punted him away. A sharp gasp escaped him as he rolled over, more focused on readying himself for the next hit then for getting a way.

" We did have something. I'm saying me saying I loved you was a mistake." Hiroshi coughed, a stomp burying his frame in rock. Grasping onto her foot weakly, he tried to push it off of him, to no avail, his hands falling away.

" No. Your not worthless Claudia. I don't love you anymore." Hiroshi said angrily, coughing blood onto her foot as he laid back, accepting the next round of hits.

"GraaahhhH!" She shouted, angry, very angry. Livid even. Enraged. She continued her attack, beating up her ex boyfriend with mercilless attack after attack. But then she stopped. Her first now covered in his blood. "You're so fucking selfish. I didn't have to fucking help you, and this is how you repay me?" She replied. She regreted saying that, but she was mad and it didn't matter. She was too mad to care.

"We're done Hiroshi. If I ever see you again..." She spoke. 'You're dead." She spoke, walking out of the Crater. She turned back, waiting for Hiroshi to spit out his last comment. Or tell her this was a dream or she was just insane. That this wasn't real.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:12 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:-snip-

"I suppose so," was Craig's murmured reply to Etla saying that she did it for herself. He would have to observe himself carefully during the coming days to see how his body responded to the Core, and if it changed him in anyway. He allowed Etla to pull him into her embrace, his hand brushing her hair. He gulped audibly at the threat, and, after recovering his voice, responded. "I love you too, Etla. I was planning for you to come with me. Together?" he asked, smiling and looking into her bright eyes.

A little while later, once Etla had gathered her things, Craig also taking the doughnut box and finding Mayla, the four of them stood outside of Thomsen Tech HQ. Craig's eyes were to the sky, forming words with his nanites to alert Daniel that they were ready. He turned back to the shimmering building one last time, activating the shield generator to cover the building. Then, he picked out another doughnut, and offering the box to Mayla and Etla to pick some if they so desired, bit into his own.

The Rebel Alliances wrote:-snip-

Valancy looked toward the television, sighing, before giving her opinion on the matter. "I suppose it would, though Cora and I are basically registered due to our history. I've done some environmental work for S.H.I.E.L.D and the government." she explained. "The registration part has its merits, I'll say that, but the one thing unacceptable to me is the weapons and contingency plans. I went to college with Craig Thomsen, the kid was, is brilliant. And he didn't deserve the torture. He loved his country, and that's what he got. I teleported down to Virginia a little while ago, Craig had asked me to heal his wounds, which I did to the best of my ability. He'll have scars for the rest of his life, physical and mental," Valancy closing her eyes briefly as if remembering it.

The demi-Primordial shook her head. "I don't know guys, I don't know." She stared blankly into the wall, torn over the decision. Then, she grimaced, and gave a short cry of pain, almost falling to her knees, but summoning a wooden staff to keep her upright. Valancy looked up to her teammates, her face still partially contorted with pain. "As some of you know, I am the daughter of Gaea, basically Mother Nature. The very personification of the Earth. A few hundred miles from here, everything in a 5 mile radius has been wiped out, all the trees, all the animals everything, in a battle of several supers, what they were fighting over I don't know, but I can probably guess."

"Over the years I've learned to shut out the cacophony of animals and plants in my head, but this was too much. Destruction of wildlife over the past few years has been unparalleled, and I have to feel every animal hunted and shot, the cries of trees getting chopped down, everything. I've tried to stop the tide, but humans are going to destroy this Earth at this rate. And my mother will not stand for that. If it gets too bad, my mother will come, and she will release her wrath on humans. And you can't kill the very embodiment of the Earth." she said, sighting.

"So unless I can either convince my mother to not destroy all of humanity, or I can fix what has been damaged, humans will find themselves being attacked by trees, animals, everything. Attempts to stop my mother would only strengthen her resolve. Sorry that I've never told you all this, but I never truly believed that it would get this bad. I have to go replant those trees destroyed, but before I go, we should finalize our official response as a team, I suppose."
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Kastania
Secretary

Founded: Jul 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kastania » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:24 am

Berlin

24th of April, 1945...

It was early in the evening when Johnatan had to say goodbye to his father. For fun he saluted him, like he was thought on school. He raised his flat hand high in the air, and made his body as straight as possible.
Heil Hitler! he yelled. A weak smile appeared on Herr General Weiz's face. He gave his son a kiss on his forehead, before he put on his long, black trench coat, and walked out the door, towards a big, black Mercedes, parked between massive villas, partially destroyed with whatever explosives the German armies were throwing towards the commies, and vice versa. But right when the Mercedes started to drive towards the Neuen Reichskanzlei he noticed something, laying right there, on the ground. Jonny saw it, glinstering in the sunlight. Once he picked it up he saw that is was an medal from his father. It was from an, for Jonny unknown division. Not SS, nor Wehrmacht. It was something else, something rather strange. No eagle, no swastika or any other symbols of the Third Reich. Only a skull with six tenctacles. Confused with the meaning of it he put it in his pocket, to keep it safe for his father's return.

One week later...

'Mama I don't like this soup!' little Jonny yelled. He threw his spoon on the ground out of stubbornness. His mother, Magda Weiz, couldn't take it anymore. She bursted into tears, which is not that strange. Her house is like a swiss cheese, full of holes, contact with the outside world is gone, the war is certainly lost, epsecially concidering the great Führer himself commited suicide, and she has no news from her husband whatsoever. Crying was the only thing she could do. Jonny felt regret.
'Sorry mommy,' he said, also with tears rolling down his cheeks.
She whiped her tears away.

'I..It's okay, Johnatan,' she said, and started to hug him. 'Soon this will be over. We will start over in the U.S.A, you, me, and daddy,' she sobbed. But right at that moment a man opened the door. Both Magda and Johnatan hoped it to be the man of their household. Instead, it was an sad looking officer.

'Entschuldigung, fraue. The door was open so I....'
It's okay Magda quickly interrupted him. 'What are you doing here?' she asked.
The man looked to Jonny, and kneeled before him. 'Boy, maybe it's better if you play in your room right now. The four year old boy nodded, and ran towards his room. He jumped on his bed, and placed his father's medal in his handpalm, and looked at it. Downstairs his mother started to scream, and cry. Jonny knew what the man said to her. His father. His father is no more.

Gotham City

Present day...

The memories brought a tear to his eye. He quickly put the medal back in one of his deep pockets. Streetlights passed by, enlightening the dark interior of his armoured Rolls.
'How far?' the Golden Mask asked
'10 minutes before the first truck will smash the gates open,' his commander said.

This is it...This is the evening I will get my revenge. Cobblepot will die, tonight

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:24 am

DeeDee
The Devil's Den

The booze was fun, or at least the attempt at getting drunk was fun, the chat with Sam was fun and now that both of those are over, it's fucking boring again. Sometimes I envy CeeCee, she's never bored, she always has a goal and tries to reach it, but when your goal is trying to just have random fun with no planning then boredom can fill it rather easily. Luckily enough though one of the girls who was sitting where Sam went suddenly ran out, seemingly a bit infuriated and Sam and the other girl straight after it. Also the fact it was followed by a howl was intriguing "Well, this might be fun." I said to myself and went outside to see what was going on. Whatever it was I had little interest of joining it, but it ought to be fun enough to watch.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:46 am

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

"GraaahhhH!" She shouted, angry, very angry. Livid even. Enraged. She continued her attack, beating up her ex boyfriend with mercilless attack after attack. But then she stopped. Her first now covered in his blood. "You're so fucking selfish. I didn't have to fucking help you, and this is how you repay me?" She replied. She regreted saying that, but she was mad and it didn't matter. She was too mad to care.

"We're done Hiroshi. If I ever see you again..." She spoke. 'You're dead." She spoke, walking out of the Crater. She turned back, waiting for Hiroshi to spit out his last comment. Or tell her this was a dream or she was just insane. That this wasn't real.

Hiroshi:

" Helped me? You're the reason I died! If you hadn't given in to your anger and shot at Garlic while he held my daughter! Do you ever stop in think that the reason you've achieved anything is because your with me!" Hiroshi howled, staggering to a half standing stance. It hurt him to know he was hurting her this bad, and he really didn't want to be the one responsible.

She'll find someone better then me. I can't let her think I still care, I'll only hurt her.

The familiar shriek and warm glow of a Super Saiyan burst to life around him, Hiroshi staggering forward to stand befor Claudia.

" I know you can do better. Your this so far have been pathetic." He hissed, his face contorted in rage, while his emerald eyes showed complete sadness.

She'll never know you actually love her. You'll never see her again....

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:09 am

Charmera wrote:Xyri smiled as she saw the ships. They were now pretty tiny. They all seemed focused on her, which was a mild concern, but she felt an outside well of strength be tapped into as she heard the voice of the Hadrian, though she didn't know what a Hadrian was. She looked towards one of the ships, and peeled the hull off like it was made of paper. She exposed the inside of it and then like some sort of goblet she tipped it back and absorbed all the Rantu greedily. She felt a small boost in size, but it was inconsequential to how huge she already was. She shrugged, then lumbered along, knocking a few buildings over like bowling pins as she reached other ships. She grunted uncomfortably as she was hit by lasers and the ships began to backpedal like a giant slime girl was chasing them... But Xyri didn't seem to be hampered by any of these things as she grabbed a ship and tore it open again like a pinata, and then balled the rest after absorbing the crew, creating a ball out of the advanced metal as if it were tin foil, and she tossed it into another Rantu ship. So she was doing quite well. She just had to hope that they all wouldn't fire at once. A concern which surfaced when three of them began charging their lasers while facing her, all intent on hurting the green giant.

Rikki wasn't being so flashy with her abilities, like Xyri or Kiris, but that wasn't to say she wasn't helping. The auroras were sometimes hard to see in direct sunlight, but that just made them easier to attack with, as Rikki was knocking ships around like they were in a tornado. Combined with her telekinetic abilities, known to the Saana as shaa, she was an invisible force to be reckoned with.

Lavan Tiri wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Just as fast as the Slime monster was there, several other heroes popped up. And then what appeared to be an alien space ship. Being as naive as he was, he didn't register in his mind that they were bad guys until they opened fire. At him too! He hadn't even done anything wrong! At least he didn't think he did. A shot from a rail gun came right for his forehead and he caught the round. Just barely. "Hey! That could have killed me! What did I do to you?!" He demanded and dropped the slug.

what seemed to be the commander put her sights on the young child. He didn't just get lucky enough to dodge the shot from the railgun, or even just withstand it. He actually caught it. Given his bright blue skin, tail, and pointed ears, it was obvious that he wasn't a native to Earth. Another scan showed that he was putting off some form of energy whenever he moved at faster than normal speeds. Leaving a trail of the blue lightning whenever he moved. Which was often and fast. Out of curiosity, she switched to the much more explosive plasma rounds and fired a burst at the little speedster.

The blasts tore and melted most of the ground apart, but when the smoke and ash cleared, Talak was gone. The next thing she knew her armor was damaged. Specifically one of the guns had large dents, like some large animal had tried to attack it. She turned around to see Talak waving his hands around in the air. "Owowowowowow! How did Dad do this?" Talak muttered having yet to learn how to use the Speed Force to cushion the blows to his hands. "Come out of there and fight me!"

"Yah might not want that, man." Jake said, smashing to the ground in front of Talak. Behind him was a trail of smashed and burnt bits of ships and mecha. "They're not so tough, but they really sting when they hit."

With that, the young man leaped up and rejoined the fray, presumably leaving Talak more than a bit confused. Whatever. Jake was having fun, as he grabbed onto the bottom of a Rantu ship and slashed it in half with his heat vision, before landing on top of another. A burst of energy, and the ships was smashed to flinders, but the force of the blast flung Jake away, landing near the white figure.

"Crap crap crap." he said, scooting away slightly and rising to his feet. "HEY! YOU, WITH THE UGLY…NESS! C'MON! YAH THINK YAH CAN TAKE ME!" Jake shouted, and let loose a short blast of heat vision at the white figure.

It was all going fairly well, until the Fire Nation Rantu commanders attacked. While Mars and some woman wielding light fought the red one, the white-armored Rantu was still causing problems for her friends who couldn't fly. Rikki swooped low, gathering auroras in her hand, before blasting the stream of glowing winds into the Rantu's face. She landed behind Talak and Jake, still with blue skin and hair glowing the color of cotton candy. "I can help. If you just keep him away from me, I think I can beat him with my shaa." The two boys didn't have to know what her shaa was, just that Rikki was on their side and was willing to help.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:21 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:snip

As the second energy pulse fired out, the Dark Saiyan simply denoted it as nothing based on the power read from it. The beast once more charged the pulse, expecting to break right through it once more, with little issue. However, as the Saiyan's hand touched it, his brain registered that something was very wrong about his attack. It was completely broken down his hand, and was continuing to spread towards him at an alarmingly fast rate. And, as it continued to spread past the Saiyan, nothing seemed to remain.

But, looks can be deceiving, as, hundred of red blocks suddenly appeared where the Saiyan was, his matter reconstructing. The Bunkai Teleport was an excellent way to escape a hairy situation, and, in Okarot's current state, it was only faster, and more potent than before. Not only that, but the energy covering his skin suddenly spread down his forearm, and formed an entirely new hand where the pulse had annihilated his old one. But, there was little solace in the battle, as the Saiyan suddenly lifted his arms, with small wisps of red smoke rising from his body. He was about to unwittingly demonstrate the true power of a Dark Celestial Super Saiyan. The power of a God.

Power began to build up in Okarot's body, unreal levels of it, and a dark red, round aura surrounded him. His black, soulless and unblinking eyes focused on Alex, the white dotted pupils of the Saiyan seemingly just staring through his opponent. But, on the alien planet below, something strange was happening. The surface began to decay, with a hole burning in the atmosphere right below where Okarot was, a sign of the deterioration that the form's energy caused. The energy which encompassed Okarot was like the physical embodiment of chaos, made into energy. This move however, was different from all the others. It was... almighty...

Suddenly, the energy around the Saiyan exploded outwards, in an orb like pulse of black energy. But, it wasn't simply exploding energy, it was an expanding pulse of deterioration, the decayed all that it touched, wiping it from existence. The planet below was wiped from existence, and, it would not be it, as an entire galactic arm was darkened, engulfed in the blast. Fortunately for the Earth, the two warriors were not even in the Milky Way any more, having moved to the Andromeda galaxy. But, such a blast would be able to be seen like a black splotch in the sky, even from Earth.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:37 am

Myrobia wrote:-snip-

Randall stood and watched once more as the van made a quick abscond from the wrecked store. A breeze blew in from the massive hole that was how the dore, stinging the many bruises on Randall's face. Is this it? he thought. Am I one if them, now? A hero? All thought slipped from his mind as the pain and fatigue conquered him, and he fell to his knees before collapsing onto the floor.

Dreams, all he can remember now are dreams. No, nightmares, that's what they were. Living nightmares that branded his memories like a hot iron. Tests, tests, so many dreadful tests of his strength. To train him, prepare him, make him a weapon. How could they let this happen? How could soneone let this happen? Why are they doing this? Why must there be this war? Why must innocent people suffer?

Randall's eyes opened, his breathing quick and labored. His head ached, and was covered in bandages. He could barely move it, and was restricted to his eye's limited view. A ceiling, but is was a nice ceiling, polished and white. He looked around, keeping his head still. The first thing he noticed was that he was laying on soft fabric, a couch. To his left he saw a glass coffee table, making something in his head throb even more, and past that a flat screen television. To his right was what looked like a dining set, and passed that a wall of glass, revealing the streets of New York below, and the Avengers Tower looming in the distance.

He heard footsteps, and his eyes darted in the direction of the sound. From an adjacent room a man entered, holding an ice pack. He looked familiar, then it came to him. He was the man from the jewelry store, the one that hud behind the case. The man came over to him, "Finally stirring? Here". He placed the ice pack on Randall's head. The cold felt soothing. "I owe you my life, kid. What you did, risking you're life, you have to be crazy to do something like that"

Randall cracked a faint smile, now realizing that his mouth was filled with gauze. If he was able to talk, he would've said, "Sometimes I think I am". Honestly, he thought the man was a bit crazy, too. Helping a super after all of what is happening in New York, or helping anyone. He imagined the man carrying his unconscious body all the way up here.

"How about you get a bit more rest, you should be back up and running in a few hours"

A few hours? How long was he out to begin with? He put those thoughts aside, allowing the cooling ice to lull him to a peaceful sleep. A hours later he woke up again, most of the aching subsiding except for a general soreness, and the gauze and bandages gone. The man was on a nearby couch watching TV. "Feeling better?" he asked.

"Yeah" Randall moaned, bringing himself up to a sitting posisiton. "I owe you my life too. What's your name?".

"Michael Harley" The man replied without hesitation. "And you?"

"Randall" He replied. "Thank you so much for bringing me here, but I have to go"

As if remembering something important, Michael pulled what looked like a business card from his pocket. "Here, this fell out of the van those thiefs got away in. If you're going to be looking for them, this might help. Randall accepted the card and read it. It was in fact a business card, for a store called Abyssinia Gifts from Africa. Coincidentally enough it is connected to the Sangoma Diamond company. The perfect place to start.

Putting the card in his pocket, Randall got himself off the couch and thanked Michael once more, before exiting the apartment.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:42 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Lucien Gediminid

Battle! Civil War Lucien

"HAAA!" Goten and Trunks screamed as they charged towards me with immense speed. Both flying right next to each other, and trying to do some rolls in the air to confuse their opponent, or maybe just show off. It was hard to determine. Either way, I could track their movement quite easily, and as they approached me, I raised my fists, and immediately moved my elbows to the sides, blocking both of the kids by them hitting my arms with their foreheads. I quickly moved to an offensive stance, and went on to tackle the weaker and younger one of the two.

Goten was bounced back and rolled on the ground for a few moments, before stopping with the best of his efforts and slowly standng up. In the meantime, I countered a strike from his friend with a sold hit to the chest with the knee, then grabbed him by the leg and threw him into a building, which collapsed almost instanly. Goten did not wait, and as I was throwing Trunks, he charged at me, with aura around him and struck me in the chin. It was a strong attack, I'll give him that. The black-haired child then unleashed a volley of furious blows.

Phew, phew... They are certainly something... but I'm still far above them! Goten tried to finish his combo with an energy wave, but I grabbed his arm and tossed him to a wall. It quickly collased on top of him, and I no longer saw him. Well, there's some civilian damage... but overall, I took care of them alright. Time to-

FLASH! What? In a split second, the two piles of rubble that used to be buildings were vaporized by a blinding golden light... Wait, they are still standing? I underestimated them. And what I saw after the flash proved my point. The two Saiyans were standing still, in a much more serious demeanor, with golden spiked hair and aura, and they were looking at me. Wait...

"You can do it too?" I exclaimed.

"Do this? It's called Super Saiyan, haven't you heard of it?" Trunks replied.

"Yeah! You may be stronger than us in base form, but you can't become a Super Saiyan, so we'll make you sorry for hurting us!" Goten added. He seemed oddly playful in this form. I merely smirked. Though, it's odd how an Earthling like me can achieve a state that, one would assume, only Saiyans could achieve...

"Well, at least I've learned that transformation's name!" I shouted as I clenched my fists and focused on my aura. Alright, now... In a single flash, I too transformed. The ground beneath me collapsed from the sheer power I was putting out, and I was in a crater by the time the transformation finished and the aura faded. I saw their faces. They were shocked. Terrified. Scared. All three.

"But... you said you're an Earthling, and then you become a Super Saiyan..." Trunks wondered, then an idea topped his mind. "You're a liar! Even more of a reason to beat you up!"

Liar? Liar!? Really? You have to be kidding me.

"I'm not a Saiyan, I'm not lying! My father is a normal human, and my mother..." My mother... When did I meet her? Dad never spoke about it... "I... it doesn't matter! I'll defeat you no matter what!"

"Trunks, this might be too much..." Goten was still panting from the fight he tried to put up. "We'll need to do fusion!" Fusion? What do you mean? I know it won't help trying to ask these questions to myself, but... Trunks nodded, and they both flew up and landed a few meters in front of me, both staring directly to what was at the front of them.

"Fu..."

Goten and Trunks both moved their fingers and arms away fromone anotger. I don't get it. Are they doing some kind of dance? The two kids were standing in a squat position, and moving towards one another while moving their fingers up in a clockwise or counter clockwise direction, depending on the position.

"...sion!" The kids stood up on their toes and moved the fingers back to their starting position.

"HAAA!" Moving back into the previous position, or at least it looked like. This looked like a ballet practice to me. Except, they touched each other's stretched out index fingers again. And then...

FLASH! The silhouette of the two boys went black for a moment, then faded as they heavily radiated light. The energy output was massive, and I even got to absorb some of it. It was... delicious. But when the light faded. I saw a completely different character. Having the facial features of both Goten and Trunks, still in Super Saiyan, with arms at the sides holding onto his waist, like he's showing off. And he smirk supported it. The attire was also odd, and the power... wow.

"Hehe..." the person spoke, then extended his right arm to the front and did a 'V' sign with his index and middle fingers. "Here comes the Hero of Tomorrow, Gotenks! Prepare yourself, baddy!" Gotenks... Like Goten + Trunks... Oh, so THAT is what they meant by 'Fusion'...

Lucien Gediminid

Battle! Civil War Lucien!

"Gotenks?" We both stood straight, staring each other down, as if waiting for the opposing side to strike first. Our power levels were pretty close - I could barely determine which one of us is stronger. I was slowly absorbing the earth under my feet, as Super Saiyan was taking up and expelling a lot of my energy to sustain. It didn't look like he was doing that, so I'll have the stamina advantage long-term. Gotenks grinned, then vanished. I felt him being above me. And he was there - charging up an energy ball in his right hand.

"Super Gotenks Energy Attack!" The fusion shouted, seemingly in a dual voice of both Goten and Trunks, and tossed the attack towards me. But... it looked like an ordinary ki ball. I put up my hsnd and caught it, draining it's energy until it became harmless to me, then kicked it back. Gotenks crossed his arms and withstood the explosion that happened afterward fairly easily, though a lot of the city was damaged. Darn. I was too careless. Gotenks did not stop, and raised his hands up and charged up a lot of energy between his hands, splitting it in half for each palm,

"Ggh... You may have deflected the last attack, but I'll get you this time! Finish Breaker!" As he exclaimed those words, he threw his hands forwards and unleashed a barrage of energy blasts from the ki stored in the palms. They were pretty imprecise and spread out, and will hurt people if I don't take care of hem. Come to me! And then, every single blast fired changed it's direction to go directly at me, as if gettin sucked up. And as they touched me, they got absorbed, vanished. Gotenks couldn't believe it - I saw his expression. I didn't show much emotion.

I just work.

In a split second, I appeared in front of the fusion, and first, sent a precise strike to his shoulder. Gotenks flinched and held onto the spot in pain. From absorbing his attacks, I got stronger, while he just wasted his energy. I did not stop, and sent a volley of blows to his chest, stomsch and face. He couldn't counter a single one. Finally, the combo was finished with a Double Axe Handle, tight to the head, knocking him down to the ground, crashing to a park and obliterating it.

"What... was that?" The fusion was still surprised from the pummeling he received. "I've never heard of a Saiyan who can do that!"

"I'm not a Saiyan!" I landed on the ground, already furious. "I'm a human! I was raised by humans! We might look similar, but we are not the same!"

"Oh, come on! Now you talk like one! Your hair, your stature, Super Saiyan, your burst of anger... Saiyan."

"Oh, just shut up and fight!"

"Hehe... I have found a way to beat you!" Gotenks grinned, then stood in a powering up pose. "As my half-father said, 'You can always try punching hard enough!'" The fusion's aura skyrocketed in size and started having a repulsive effect. I had to put my hand up in front of my face because of all thr dust that was being blown into me. I could see sparks. Is it the stronger form of Super Saiyan, that I sometimes use? I guess by now you can just call it "Super Saiyan 2". Electric Boogaloo. While I was rambling in my head, Gotenks's power was shooting up drastically, and he was smirking all this time. Stronger... This is getting scary... Wait, is his hair growing? Yeah, it is! The eyebrows have also vanished, for a pretty menacing look. The transformation was finalized by bending back while charging and screaming at the top of his lungs. Does it hurt?

And then... I saw what the deal was about.

"Heh. This is the same power I used to DESTROY Majin Buu!" Gotenks cockily commented while poilting his right thumb at himself, just proving the point. "It's called Super Saiyan 3, and it's time to use it to wipe out this evil fake Saiyan!" As he said that, he moved to a bit more sideways position, while cupping his hands next to his face. I could feel energy from his body pooling up in between his palms. He is charging up an attack, and at this kind of power, it's really threatening...

"Victory..." Gotenks muttered. The power was all stored for the attack, and I could see a blindingly shining ball of golden energy between his hands. I went into a defensive stance. It looks like he is waiting for an opening...

"CANNON!" The fusion unleashed the energy by throwing his hands forwards and creating a massive golden energy wave. I put my hands to the front, with palms stretched, as the Victory Cannon was coming towards me at immense speeds, like a train... Energy Manipulation, don't fail me now.

[quote="Finland SSR";p="25768177"][quote="Finland SSR";p="25757185"]Lucien Gediminid

Battle! Civil War Lucien!

Phew... phew... Is-is it over?

I was floating a dozen meters above the clash site, now filled with dust, winds and energy. I was heavily panting and somewhat tired, but overall, happy. This attack, I could feel it, would have absolutely obliterated me if not for one simple trick. Floating above my right hand was a bright golden ball. This was where the attack went. This is the Victory Cannon. At the last moment, I stretched out my palm and pointed it at the incoming attack, then compressed it into this one thing. I could feel the power Gotenks possessed. It could wipe out a thousand stars lined up easily.

Meanwhile, the dust finally cleared enough that I could see my opponent. Still a Super Saiyan 3, but definitely really confused. After all, he just threw a multi-solar system attack and it did absolutely nothing to the scenery or his opponent?

"Hey..." He turned at me. "What happened just now? What happened to the Victory Cannon?"

"It's right here!" I cheerfully exclaimed while tossing the ball over to the other palm, then back. It then touched my hand, and completely went into my body. I felt the power surging inside of me. It was an incredible boost, although temporary. Surely enough to compete with Gotenks.

"HEY! Not fair!" The fusion cried out in his standard dual voice. "I can't do that!" I smirked, then vanished and reappeared in front of Gotenks, sending a pummeling strike towards his chin. This threw him out of balance for a moment, but wasn't enough. I continued the offensive with a few solid strikes to the chest and a finishing uppercut to throw him away. A good combination, but not a lethal or very damaging one.

Gotenks quickly stopped while still mid-air and rammed into me at full force. The strength of the blow caused a shockwave akin to an earthquake. Wow... to think that two children fighting can be more dangerous than a natural disaster... truly puts it in a perspective. I was pushed back and my feet burrowed into the ground, but I did not lose balance. Gotenks was not done, as he moved back abd a bit sideways, started rapindly spinning his right arm while shouting:

"ULTRA GOTENKS RIB-CRUSHING BLOW!" and then threw his fist right at me. It was a rather narrow attack by diameter, almost akin to a high-caliber bullet, and with such a powerful character behind it, it was not much of a surprise that it literally punched through me. His arm was now stuck in where my stomach used to be, but he quickly pulled it out.

"Hah, you got Yamcha'd!" Gotenks exclaimed. What's so funny? I HAVE A HOLE IN MY CHEST! "If you give up and concede defeat and that you are a loser, I will give you a Senzu Bean, you can't refuse!" Heh. I grinned. The ground beneath me was getting sucked in through my feet. It always is, but it was faster this time. The hole in my chest was shrinking, getting smaller, and smaller... until it was completely gone.

"Wha-what?" Gotenks was obviously confused by this. Maybe he can't regenerate either? If so, this will be easy! I pulled in a few grains of rubble from the ground below, and then threw it at near-light speeds at the fusion. It ended up having a railgun effect - the explosion was so massive it took most of the city with it. I would normallly get pushed away, but the explosion was made out of things I can absorb, so I stood still.

But as soon as the wretched cloud of fires cleared out, Gotenks was charging at me afain. We were furiously exchanging blows across the destroyed landscape. This will be a long fight, it seems - Gotenks is really resilient... I might have to cut it here...
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:52 am

Alex had to move fast, and he did. Though not fast enough for the blast to rip everything from the base of his ribcage, downward. It didn't take long for him to heal the damage done. Nothing was genuinely lethal to him. He was about to try the same thing but with a much wider blast radius when, for the first time since he succumbed to mind control, he felt emotion. And not a good one. Fear. Out of curiosity, he turned around to see the planet that was destroyed by Okarot. Now an empty void in space. But it was what came out of the hole that scared him. An enormous ship almost the size of a planet in and of itself. Alex recognized the ship and knew immediately who it was.

The Devourer of Worlds: Galactus.

At this moment, he had to break off from fighting Okarot. His programming would not permit him to fight Galactus. In fact it is the one thing he was programmed to fear. Not that he would even try something that stupid even if he had free will. The monstrous energy being looked at the two mortals fighting. A bright little golden one. And a Dark sinister one. Alex had served as his Herald for like an hour, but did give him 10 planets to devour. But it didn't matter, even if he wasn't hostile, Alex fled, leaving the Devourer of Worlds to fight the Celestial Saiyan. "Who dares halt the feeding of Galactus?" His booming voice echo through the endless void of space. Luckily Galactus wasn't an angry person. But even he has limits.

Myrobia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Myrobia » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:01 pm

Abyssinia Gifts From Africa antiques store, New York

"Do you want to tell him what happened?" One of the thugs asked another as they both looked over to the couch where their leading left-tenant lay unconscious underneath a white linen bed sheet that had been put over his whole body to hide the horrible injury's he had recived during his failed raid on a jewelry store.

They new he should have been brought to a hospital where doctors could heal him, but he was not a citizen of the united states of america and with the local hospitals already overfilled with the injured from the superhero fight that had occurred around the Avengers Tower he was likely to be at the bottom of a long list of patients awaiting medical attention.So instead of proper care the thugs did what they could and applied ice packs and bandages to his wounds and bruises, but could do nothing about the wheezing of his breath from the broken jaw he had recived during the fight with the teen hero.

"Are you mad, he might kill me.You should tell him!" The other thug was almost offended by his comrades attempt to make him the bearer of bad news and likely another victim of their masters wrath.

"Tell me what?" A deep voice with the tone of an ancient said from somewhere in the building, but yet the voice didn't match the old man that spoke as he emerged from the hallway.

"Masta!We did not expect you for another few days." On of the thugs spouted out the respectful greeting as all four of the thugs dropped to their knees and bowed in respect and equal parts fear as the wrinkly African man walked into the room and surveyed his minions who had been holding a conversation about him only seconds ago.

"I arrive whenever I wish.What are you band of fools babbling about, and where is your left-tenant Ir'on Jau with my report?" Their master snapped at the one who had spoke before as if the insinuation of him not being omnipotent and unbound by the laws of humanity was an insult to him.He glanced around the room once more searching for their warband leader and was disappointed to not see him addressing someone of such importance instead of one of these lowly thugs.

The thugs where still kneeling, afraid to be the first to rise and have to explain the sorry situation to their master the Shadow Sangoma.Only the one closest to him had the courage to point back to the static figure laying on the couch underneath the bed sheet.The Sangoma looked at the broken man and then back at the four thugs who were so fearful of his anger to stay knelt.

"What happened and where are my dimonds?" The Sangoma questioned, almost uncaring for the injured and immobile left-tenant that had fought so hard for his master only to be broken by a mere teenager.His only concern was the dimonds that he had ordered this war-band to retrieve from the jewelry store and bring back to him.

"Great Sangoma, we were pillaging the store as you had commanded and it was all going smoothly until that teenager interfered.It was him that beat Ir'on Jau and attacked the rest of us as we sought to retrieve his body.We barely escaped with our lives and we had no time to collect the dimonds." The nearest thug explained what had happened to their ill fated raid and how they all had managed to escape back to this antiques store that served as their base of operations.

"FOOLS, you should have taken my dimonds and left Ir'on to his fate but now you have nothing but a broken leader to show for your failure!I should sell your pathetic lives to a spirit rather than keep you around." He scolded the four men for saving their leader from capture but yet leaving the loot they had been sent to gather.

"Please masta we will not fail you again, spare us please!If Ir'on could not defeat the hero who attacked us what chance did we have, I beg of you let us try again." One of the other thugs cried out as he went from kneeling to full on bowing and crying as he spoke out aginst his horrible fate.

"Hmmmm, you have a point.If Ir'on could not best this new hero then what damage could you whelps do." The insult was a godsend to the thugs as it showed that their retrieval of Ir'on Jau was a good way to avoid the punishment for their failure.

"Jabez!Bring Ir'on to one of those back alley surgeons and have them 'repair' him as soon as possible, and make sure these fools do not fail again or else." The Shadow Sangoma called out, only to have his trusted head of his New York diamond racket appear and look over the sorry bunch he had been put in charge of.

"It shall be done masta!" Jabez snarled as his master walked away and returned to his study in the antique shops upper floor where he had been practicing his fell ritual on a new collection of enchanted dimonds.

Meanwhile...

Northbound train to the Diamond district, New York

The three men sat on the side seats of the train as it rolled along on its northern trek to the diamond district, where they had planned to return to after a long two days of running dimonds back and fourth for the paranoid black market dealers of the Manhattan underworld.All three were tired and near exhausted from the long hours of having to walk up and down the streets and back alleys of the city to meet with and bargan with the dealers, and while they had much success with most of their dealings they had also suffered many setbacks due to several reasons beyond their control.

They had first been forced to avoid the Bulgarian connection they had been scheduled to meet with after Iron man and Naja along with several other supers had began to have an all out brawl in downtown.This had caused the Bulgarian to call and reschedule his meeting place to a nondescript service tunnel that he knew of, but when the Slavic dealer had been late by two hours for his own meeting and something had been skulking in the darkness of that tunnel the African thugs decided aginst waiting any longer for him and left without selling their product.

But apart form that and a few other scheduling issues they were happy to be carrying back a briefcase filled with several hundred thousand dollars in cold hard american cash, along with a remaining briefcase full of rough cut blood dimonds that they had failed to sell to the Bulgarian.But yet with all the money and diamonds in their hands, two of the thugs were asleep while the third stayed awake playing with his pistol as he waited to wake them when they arrived at their destination.

He had been bored as he messed with the trigger action on his 1911 pistol until he heard a bump on the side of the train that had caused him to jump from fright.One moment the window showed nothing but the blur of the outside tunnel lights going by without distinction aginst the darkness , then the next there was the dark figure that had been skulking around in the service tunnel before, his four glowing green eyes peering into the passenger car as they had back int he tunnel.

"What the hell!" The frightened thug yelled out as he violently shook the one thug that had been sleeping on the seat next to him awake , then threw the briefcase full of dimonds at the other one who had been sleeping on the opposite side of the train car.

"There's something out there." He yelled loudly as the other two thugs stood up with their pistols in their hands.Then they heard another thump on the passenger car behind theirs, an indication that there were more than one of whatever had been in that service tunnel and that they were following them now.

"Shoot them both!" The other thug said as he turned to the roof where the second thump had come from and began to fire in the general area the thump had come from.The other began to fire at the glowing eyes and although still drowsy from their sleep they were still presented with a literally glowing target as they fired at the window and shattered the glass.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:13 pm

Siliarba wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:After CeeCee asked what she wanted, C. Baker lowered her hand, smiling even wider- Almost unnaturally so. "You say that Supers will benefit the world- But you really mean Heroes, don't you? Let's imagine that a group of so-called Villains, who only wanted to do good in the world, were to attempt to register, you would arrest them, wouldn't you? You would attempt to arrest and imprison those who are simply trying to do good- Those of us who want to repent." She suddenly tilted her head, a glint in her eye. "Oh, did I say 'us'? Obviously, I meant 'them.' "

CeeCee

"That question has a surprisingly simple answer. Those who have done crime and try to apply to the registration act will be trialed for their crimes, volunteering to signing this act will be seen as turning yourself in and that will be taken in to account. If they're found guilty they will be punished. After fulfilling this punishment they will become part of the governments team." CeeCee felt weird having to answer that question, the answer was so obvious after all.

"This act alone forces people with superpowers to sign the registration act, regardless of who you are if you have power you'll be forced to sign, those that don't are committing a crime. If you committed any other crimes signing the act wont absolve you from those crimes. So you'll be judged, if found guilty punished, given a sentence appropriate to those crimes. In the end the criminal system has an endgoal of rehabilitation, if you reach that goal then you can join as a government side hero."

"Fascinating." C. Baker replied. "Follow up question- Have you ever encountered the so-called Secret Society of Supervillains, or one of their primary organizers over the years, Overmind?" By now, the vast majority of the crowd was staring at her, with several guards tense. Despite this, she seemed completely relaxed. "Consider it a personal question." As she said this, small plates of what appeared to be metal slowly began to cover her legs. Does she seriously still not understand my implications? Hmm. My plans require them to be at least intelligent. Hmph.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:---

The Blazeborn hovered high above the ground of the planet known as Dryad, readying himself to destroy the world, flames of apocalyptic power gathering in his palm as he floated serenely, carried by a pair of ethereal burning wings. As had happened many times before, the Ashbringer had come to this world in search of power, and his search had been unsatisfactory, yielding no significant results. Thus, seeing that he had no use for this world, he would cull it, like so many other worlds had been culled before this one by the hand and by the fire of the corrupted Rainborn.

But before he unleashed complete and utter destruction upon the people of Dryad, he was struck by what appeared to be a concussive blast, which not only disrupted his concentration and made the gathering flames flicker and die, but also threw him off balance and sent him crashing to the ground, as he had not been expecting any sort of retaliation from these pathetic rocks. Landing on the surface of the planet with a tremor, Asra stood up, only to see that the Dryads were already gathering to launch their offensive against him, in order to defend their world. But before they could do anything, Asra unleashed his own attack against them. With a beat of his flameborn wings, he sent forth an omnidirectional wave of absolute fire, burning down everything in its path. All of the Dryads surrounding him were annihilated by the flames, and even the ground itself was burned and erased from existence, leaving in its place a perfectly round crater, with Asra hovering above its center.

With the smaller fries having been taken care of, however, there was something he was yet to address. The Dryads, as far as he knew, were not able of projecting concussive blasts, and so, the wicked Rainborn turned his head to the sky and saw the warrior clad in lead, there in the sky. The energy lingering in his sword betrayed him, and so, the Ashbringer launched off towards him at full speed, coating his own blade with corrupting fire.

"Usually they want to talk a bit!" The One Below All laughed after watching the Rainborn's display of power, energizing his sword. After releasing several more blasts towards his target, he dashed towards him, his blade nearly glowing with power. "Maybe this will loosen your lips, big shot! Ho ho, this one might actually be fun!"

Altito Asmoro wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Reclaimer was blown back through a nearby wall, a hole in his stomach from such a strike by a Kryptonian. He slowly tried to rise, before his eyes glazed over and he fell forward. "Wh-What.."
At the same time, several members of the Justice League arrived, seeing only a Kryptonian, a broken wall, and the blood on the Kryptonian's hands.

Boxer smiled. "Alright. All three superhumans disabled, Acid Spit accidently killed." He watched as the military carted away the captured superhumans. "Commissioner, Reclaimer was right. It's a damn warz-" He watched in shock as Reclaimer went through the wall. "Oh holy... Reclaimer is down. Justice League on site, and I cannot get to Reclaimer to confirm if he's alive. Dammit."

Len-El

Len looked to the sky as Wonder Woman, Zatanna, and Green Arrow. Batman is nowhere to be seen, and with the entire conflict on hands, Len flew to the sky, but unknown to Len, Green Arrow fired a tracking device to him so that JLA can track him down. Wonder Woman tried to gave chase, but a water-based superhuman attacked him, as it seems although most superhumans had been apprehended, there were few who still fought.

Len flew and hoping he could landed somewhere safer...

Boxer leapt out of the window he was in, grabbing onto a lightpole and slid down, before dashing towards the Reclaimer. "Come on, come on.." He grimaced as he pulled bricks off of the body of his ally. "Dammit man, if you die, the GCD dies. Get up!"
Suddenly, the rubble on top of him (Boxer included) went flying, the Reclaimer screaming in agony as his flesh and bones sewed themselves back together.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:38 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:"Fascinating." C. Baker replied. "Follow up question- Have you ever encountered the so-called Secret Society of Supervillains, or one of their primary organizers over the years, Overmind?" By now, the vast majority of the crowd was staring at her, with several guards tense. Despite this, she seemed completely relaxed. "Consider it a personal question." As she said this, small plates of what appeared to be metal slowly began to cover her legs. Does she seriously still not understand my implications? Hmm. My plans require them to be at least intelligent. Hmph.

CeeCee

CeeCee gave a stern look at the person, there was no point in asking that it had nothing to do with the subject, so no reply was needed "Irrelevant, no comment. For any future questions direct yourself at some of the people present that are actually paid to understand how every law works and how exactly to enforce them all. I'll be taking my leave now."

And as soon as that was said CeeCee walked to the back of the stage and another person took to the stage to explain the law in greater detail than CeeCee could, after all besides knowing she had to sign up with the government, which she was by default considering her military contract, she didn't really know anything about the law. That's why there's always a good use for the paperpushers who love knowing every detail and discovering every possible loophole, I was the punch to get everyone's attention and make sure the message was clear. They're the little notes in the bottom explaining everything down to the letter. Wile less seen, arguably far more important.

Servinta
Minister

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:44 pm

Myrobia wrote:
Northbound train to the Diamond district, New York

The three men sat on the side seats of the train as it rolled along on its northern trek to the diamond district, where they had planned to return to after a long two days of running dimonds back and fourth for the paranoid black market dealers of the Manhattan underworld.All three were tired and near exhausted from the long hours of having to walk up and down the streets and back alleys of the city to meet with and bargan with the dealers, and while they had much success with most of their dealings they had also suffered many setbacks due to several reasons beyond their control.

They had first been forced to avoid the Bulgarian connection they had been scheduled to meet with after Iron man and Naja along with several other supers had began to have an all out brawl in downtown.This had caused the Bulgarian to call and reschedule his meeting place to a nondescript service tunnel that he knew of, but when the Slavic dealer had been late by two hours for his own meeting and something had been skulking in the darkness of that tunnel the African thugs decided aginst waiting any longer for him and left without selling their product.

But apart form that and a few other scheduling issues they were happy to be carrying back a briefcase filled with several hundred thousand dollars in cold hard american cash, along with a remaining briefcase full of rough cut blood dimonds that they had failed to sell to the Bulgarian.But yet with all the money and diamonds in their hands, two of the thugs were asleep while the third stayed awake playing with his pistol as he waited to wake them when they arrived at their destination.

He had been bored as he messed with the trigger action on his 1911 pistol until he heard a bump on the side of the train that had caused him to jump from fright.One moment the window showed nothing but the blur of the outside tunnel lights going by without distinction aginst the darkness , then the next there was the dark figure that had been skulking around in the service tunnel before, his four glowing green eyes peering into the passenger car as they had back int he tunnel.

"What the hell!" The frightened thug yelled out as he violently shook the one thug that had been sleeping on the seat next to him awake , then threw the briefcase full of dimonds at the other one who had been sleeping on the opposite side of the train car.

"There's something out there." He yelled loudly as the other two thugs stood up with their pistols in their hands.Then they heard another thump on the passenger car behind theirs, an indication that there were more than one of whatever had been in that service tunnel and that they were following them now.

"Shoot them both!" The other thug said as he turned to the roof where the second thump had come from and began to fire in the general area the thump had come from.The other began to fire at the glowing eyes and although still drowsy from their sleep they were still presented with a literally glowing target as they fired at the window and shattered the glass.

"OWEN WATCH OUT!" Patho yelled out over the screeching of the trains wheels aginst the tracks and the whipping of the wind as the train barreled through the underground at high speed.

He had peered into the passenger car only seconds before to see if it was clear for him and Owen to climb in through the emergency hatch on the passenger cars roof, but had only managed to catch a glimpse of the interior before he saw a gun pointing at him through the glass.Now he could only crawl along the side of the train car as the three passengers began to open fire on him and Owen, thankfully they both had not revealed their positions fully and whoever was firing at them was not sure exactly where to shoot so they fired in the general areas that both he and Owen had landed on the train.

The window Patho had been looking through shattered behind him under a hail of bullets as he crawled away on the trains side, hoping that Owen was having the same luck in avoiding the bullets as he was.He kept below the windows and dangerously close to the ever moving ground below the train in an effort to avoid giving them a full target, and more than once almost lost his grip only to be saved by his claws digging into the steel skin of the train.

He then peered again through the window he had moved to and could see the gunmen clearly as thugs with pistols nervously looking toward the broken window where he had been only moments ago.He gripped the windows edges and with a burst of energy he pulled himself up and through the pane glass of the window.

Causing yet another window to shatter as he threw his body through it with all his might, he roared as he was cut in several places by the sharp shards of glass that he slid over as he went through.But he knew the the injuries were minor for him and that his bodies mutant biology would heal the cuts within minutes as the Deathspore virus sought to keep its host alive for as long as possible.But his focus was on the thug who had shot at him before, who was likely getting an unpleasant surprise as Patho collided with him and began to try and yank the gun from his hands.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:38 pm

Charmera wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Kylie nodded, before closing the door behind her. She sat down on her bed, staring at both of her rings. If I didn't have to go help Jamal, maybe Eric would still... She shook her head. No, thinking like that won't get me anywhere. Kylie moved over to the corner of the room, adjacent to the window. This was where she kept her power batteries for her rings. She placed the yellow ring within the battery, not quite feeling like chanting an oath that involved instilling people with fear. And taking her green ring, she began to recite the oath she learned from Ion.

"In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power, Green Lantern's Light.
"

The emerald glow illuminated the room, helping Kylie feel better, at least a bit. With that done, and the green ring placed inside the correct battery, Kylie laid down to sleep. Still in her day clothes, but feeling too content with her green light to worry about it.

The next morning was fairly standard. A shower, brushed teeth and hair, and Kylie dressed in some loose clothes that were made for a lazy day at home. She met Katie in the dining room after breakfast. "What did you want to show me? From... what you said last night."

Katie was about to bite through a toasted cheese samwidge when she paused. Then she nodded. She got up and pushed her chair in. "Follow me." She spoke, indicating with her head to move with her. She then led Kylie to a computer which she opened up and then inputed the password, and then she started up the security program, and the message popped up once again. She hadn't the heart yet to press the X next to "Don't show this again." as this message meant a lot to her. It helped to see every so often.

For the most awesome team of Superheroes ever to bring Justice to planet Earth.
I'm probably not going to be around when you guys get this installed and see this message, but I thought I'd put something up to let you know how much you all mean to me in case of my absence during the presentation of the gift.

Naja, though I've not known you for long I still think your awesome. You're probably the most sensible and level headed person I know, as well as the strongest. Try to keep the others from hitting each other too hard.
Kylie, this may not help you get into space and see the galaxy, but it should at least keep unwanted intruders out of your room. Heck, maybe you get to space before you see this. I honestly wouldn't be surprised.
Valency, Without you, this software wouldn't be even remotely possible. I've always wanted to design this kind of stuff, and you've gone a long way to helping my dreams come true. Thank you.
Cora, I've also not known you long, but this is also designed for you. In fact some of your systems inspired this particular brand of software and helped instrumentally in it's designing, though you may not realize it.
Katie, not to single you out. But you are the love of my life. You know that right? You are smart, and funny, and wonderful. I love you so much, and want to see you happy more than anything in the world. I know this JQ stuff has been stressing you out, but keep in mind I've never seen you happier. So I'll keep helping you wherever I can.

To the others. Make sure my girlfriend doesn't die from exhaustion or anything. Drag her out by her hair and get her to relax. It's one of the hardest things for her.

Anyway. Without any further ado, this is my (rather late) founding gift to you. Hope you all enjoy playing around with it. I added a few more things other than security so you should all have fun.

Activate and go to Menu Deactivate

Kylie was practically speechless as she read Eric's message. It wasn't even that great, really, but it's all they have now. Kinda touching, kinda funny, but all from the heart. Kylie reached down and hugged Katie sitting in the chair. "I don't know where this is taking us, but we're gonna make it better. We're gonna make it awesome. We're gonna do Eric's living for him, except the computer nerd part." She sighed, the only thing she had left to do on the matter, and turned to walk away. "Activate the thing, we don't want the same thing to happen like when Jamal showed up."

Tomia wrote:Cortie Shipping.
The Starlight wrote:"Say 'Hi' to Sabrina."
The Starlight wrote:"Live at 5: Thomsen Get's Tortured."
The Republic of Atria wrote:"Alex = Registration Death Machine."
The Starlight wrote:"Earth Mother is pissed."

Everything happened so fast after that, Kylie was too confused to do anything. From what she gathered: Katie and Cora were becoming an item. Good for Katie that she has someone new close to her, but Kylie took some time wondering if this was just a phase, or she and Cora were truly in love.

Then Valancy brought someone new home. Her name was Sabrina, she called herself Star Girl, and said she was from Krypton. "You're a Kryptonian?" She asked, incredulously. "I think I might've flown by where Krypton was last time I was in space. Maybe. I don't know actually, space is pretty big." Giggling slightly, Kylie introduced herself. "I'm Kylie. Kylie Perceval. They call me Lady Lantern. Nice to meet you."

Then, the news came on. Craig Thomsen, the young CEO of Thomsen Tech, was tortured by the government. After withdrawing his support for the government, Kylie now thought twice about registering. Val and Cora were already practically there, but the rest of the JQ were, suffice to say, rouge elements in this debate. How they would move on as a team was kinda up in the air now.

Then Naja returned, telling them about how Iron Man is controlling her boyfriend to fight for Registration. Val seemed to lose her strength, as she fell to the ground, crippled by the loss of nature. The living room was silent. Every member of the JQ, Kylie even thought she saw Atiala peek out of her room, was waiting for someone to speak up about what happened.

"Well, we can't do nothing, can we?" Kylie stepped up onto the living room table, her metaphorical soapbox. "If we just sit back and let everyone else fight it out, only worse can come from it. Registration or not, we're all part of the same group. Us, we're the Justice Queens. So far, we've never fought crime because someone paid us to, or the government asked us to. We did it because we want to help." Kylie reached out towards her room, her rings pushing the door open and flying into her grasp. "So I say: why stop now? We don't have to say anything on the matter, but there are people out there. Normal people, that need our help. New York is practically a battleground. And yeah Naja, we saw what you did on TV. But that's OK, because apparently Stark's kind of an asshole. What we do now will determine what happens to our home." Kylie began glowing green, appearing from the light in her GL uniform.

"So let's go out there, and protect it. Keep the people safe, and stop the rampaging heroes who refuse registration. We'll help both sides, but not for the law. We'll do it for those who need our help. Who's with me!?" Kylie really hoped her speech wasn't too sappy, and that the other girls agreed with her. Otherwise, this was gonna get really awkward...
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:43 pm

Siliarba wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:"Fascinating." C. Baker replied. "Follow up question- Have you ever encountered the so-called Secret Society of Supervillains, or one of their primary organizers over the years, Overmind?" By now, the vast majority of the crowd was staring at her, with several guards tense. Despite this, she seemed completely relaxed. "Consider it a personal question." As she said this, small plates of what appeared to be metal slowly began to cover her legs. Does she seriously still not understand my implications? Hmm. My plans require them to be at least intelligent. Hmph.

CeeCee

CeeCee gave a stern look at the person, there was no point in asking that it had nothing to do with the subject, so no reply was needed "Irrelevant, no comment. For any future questions direct yourself at some of the people present that are actually paid to understand how every law works and how exactly to enforce them all. I'll be taking my leave now."

And as soon as that was said CeeCee walked to the back of the stage and another person took to the stage to explain the law in greater detail than CeeCee could, after all besides knowing she had to sign up with the government, which she was by default considering her military contract, she didn't really know anything about the law. That's why there's always a good use for the paperpushers who love knowing every detail and discovering every possible loophole, I was the punch to get everyone's attention and make sure the message was clear. They're the little notes in the bottom explaining everything down to the letter. Wile less seen, arguably far more important.

Overmind sighed and shook her head before looking up and suddenly reverting fully to her robotic form. "Don't shoot me, you idiots- I just as much as said I'm here to register." She said, before any of the soldiers had a chance to fire. "Now, what's this I hear about a team for poor innocent "villains" like me?" She smiled innocently as she asked the new announcer, which, due to her status as a known killer, just made it more ominous. Just for safety, she clenched her fist and initiated a minuscule shield of telekenetic energy around herself. While it wouldn't stop a hailstorm of bullets, it would stop a trigger happy guard long enough for her to disable him.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Lavan Tiri
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lavan Tiri » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:55 pm

Pygmalionia wrote:
Lavan Tiri wrote:-snip-

"I'm sure you're aware most laws have flaws. In my opinion, you should have your legal personnel study the act as thoroughly as possible." Lazarus said, his eyes not looking away from the reports. He was still conflicted on his stance on the subject. On one hand, Waller was scum, and aiding those against the act would be the most obvious action. On the other, he had the lingering presence of the nihilistic Woman ready to take over his mind once he loses control in the heat of battle.

"I'm not entirely sure what the Act requires yet, but if all it's asking for is a supes' registration; things may get easier to deal with. I assume being registered doesn't automatically mean aiding them, so having a superhuman under Knightstone register and just leave it at that isn't too bad of an idea." Lazarus says, as he eyes the next news clip featuring a Supe taking out the UN.

"We wouldn't have to fight as much, really. As you can see, that man just attacked the UN. If you can find ways to aid him without being caught, then the government will barely be able to carry the situation on their shoulders. Strikes, Thomsen's Torture, and so far the attack on the UN will leave them way too preoccupied to try and sniff you out, Ms. Delacroix." Lazarus finally states.

"While the attack on the UN may cause in the loss of hero supporters, the release of Thomsen's torture will do the same to those supporting the act. It operates on keeping supes in check, not the government having a plan to kill them on a moment's notice." reasons the Butcher as he pulls out his armaments and placing them on a table.

"By the way, I might be insensitive to your situation but I did come here initially to ask about these. Is Knighstone capable of replicating the Desert Eagle in such a way that it'll be able to harm even supes? If it was, I'd need two as a precaution. Fighting in melee has been wrecking my mental state lately." Lazarus asked his boss.

"Hmm…" Sonja said. And that was all for about three minutes as she thought. Then, deep in thought, she paced about the room. But this didn't seem to help much, so she leaned against her desk, tapping her fingers against it's dark teakwood. Then she straightened suddenly, grabbing Laz's shoulders and violently shaking him.

"Yes! Mr. Hope, you're a genius! I have Waller killed, and my problems disappear. Oh, no. That won't do. Too messy. But if I, a leading industrialist, business-woman, and rich famous lady, release a press statement on the issue, Waller would have no choice but to come after me. Then, I could demonize her, and still not suffer for it."

Then, as she processed all of what Laz said, Sonja scoffed. "Please, Mr. Hope. Do you think that I didn't think of that at first? I made sure that the guns can hurt low-level metas. Anything above that, and you're on your own. Hope you're badass enough to live through a super-fight."

Sonja walked around her desk, wrote on a tablet with a stylus, and new information appeared in Laz's suit's HUD. Lex Luthor, 1160 Metropolis Street, Metropolis
Bruce Wayne, 344 Prince Lane, Gotham
Tony Stark. Big obnoxious tower. Vaguely phallic in shape, probably to compensate for something. Can't miss it.

"Mr. Hope, I've given you some addresses. Get your suit, and go to them. From there, let me figure out what to do. Go to Wayne Manor first, though."
Last edited by Lavan Tiri on Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My pronouns are they/them

Join Home of the Brave!
Big Jim P wrote:I like the way you think.

Constaniana wrote:Ah, so you were dropped on your head. This explains a lot.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Snarky bastard.

The Grey Wolf wrote:You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Renewed Imperial Germany wrote:I'm not sure whether to laugh because thIs is the best satire I've ever seen or be very very afraid because someone actually thinks all this so.... have a cookie?

John Holland wrote: John Holland
your mom

Democratic Socialist States of Africa
Envoy

Founded: Aug 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Socialist States of Africa » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:49 pm

Some Years Later,

So much had changed for Kes, otherwise known by his alias, Xanatos. The man had made the people love him. He had implemented social reforms that had made the country much more wealthier, he had created policies that had made the country much more richer, while making sure that income inequality went down. The Armed Forces of Xenthon had received much more military funding, as well as the science and technology sector of the economy. To many, he was someone that had saved Xenthon, he was someone that had helped the people. That however was a facade for who he truly was, a conqueror.

The man that was known as Kes had grown up on Earth. That man was someone that was kind, and gentle. That man was long gone. For many years, Kes had sent Xenthon agents to multiple planets, infiltrating their government, gaining influence, as well as gaining allies. He had slowly built the seeds of corruption among many inside these planets, and he had made their governments begin to bring up the idea of joining Xenthon in some sort of Federation.

After years of infiltration and slow government take overs, the planets joined up with Xenthon to create a Federation, and the people of this planets choose to join it. The people's governments instituted reforms that helped the planets, and in exchange, their pledged their allegiance to Xenthon.

"Commander. Has the fleet been prepared?" he stated. "Sir yes sir. The fleet has been prepared, and with your orders, it has been dispatched." "Excellent commander. Begin the take overs of the planets that are first rich with minerals. Eliminate any armed opposition." he stated.

As he did this, Kes got out of his seat, and teleported to the fleet's location. The man was proficient with teleportation, having used it for many years. All is going as planned. he thought. Nothing could stand in his way. At least, that was what his thought.
Last edited by Democratic Socialist States of Africa on Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I support Pan Africanism. For those who say Africa cannot change, you are wrong.

I am a Pan Africanist, Democratic Socialist person who supports socialism.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:25 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Tomia wrote:---

Sarah herself was just as surprised as Samantha when their little sister threw her backpack to the air all of the sudden before running off, and the loud howl that came afterwards did nothing to ease her concern. Seeing Samantha yell that they had to stop her, Sarah too looked into Hanah's backpack once Sam had run off, and was just as shocked as the others were upon seeing that someone had stolen her little sister's teddy. She was well aware of how important the small toy was for Hanah (they'd had an episode that very same morning because of the teddy, after all), and when the pale woman thought of what the wolf girl must have been willing to do to whoever had dared to steal her teddy, she could not help shuddering.

Hearing John's question, Sarah shook her head. "My sister? No, she's not in danger. But I bet someone else is." She stated before running off behind Sam and Hanah.

“Alright Jonathan, you have a teddy now. You feeling better?”

The little kid in the alley named Jonathan smiled, nodding as he hugged his new best friend. James sighed, shaking his head.

“Alright. Just… stop crying. Please…” He said. Then he looked over to Harvey, the middle brother, who had a look of disapproval.

“What!? It’s not like we haven’t stolen before!”

“Dude. That was a girls teddy. And her and her sisters looked kinda weird. You sure this was a good idea…”

James sighed, rubbing his temple. “I’m just trying to make sure we’re all okay.” He spoke. Then frowned. “How did you know she had a Teddy?”

“I dunno.” Harvey replied. “How did you steal it?”

“I dunno.” Spoke James. And they left it at that. As thet usually did.

“She was pretty cute. Especially the wolf ears.” James remarked

“I dunno, she looked a little… fierce. I like her sister better.” Harvey replied. “She is hot

Then they heard the howl.

“The heck was that?”

Harvey chuckled. “Maybe wolf girl’s gonna ask for a date-“

“Shut up.” James spoke, suddenly he moved to the front of the alley. He stood in front of his brothers, and sure enough he was right to shush his brother. A very large humanoid wolf stood there, looking at all of them. James stood, defiant, but scared out of his mind. The wolf moved it’s head down, eye’s narrowed and teeth bared. It snarled, a challenge. James resisted the urge to scream and run. Harvey opened his mouth to scream, but nothing came out. Jonathan was stunned into silence and was now ignoring the teddy.

The Teddy.

The wolf lifted her claw, ready to slam it down into the person in her way.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:07 pm

Charmera wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:The wolf lifted her claw, ready to slam it down into the person in her way.

"Hannah No!" Samantha shouted, horrified when she saw her sister in wolf form, about to attack three kids a little younger than they were. Samantha knew they were all in danger, and she had to do her best to keep Hannah's attention from them. She took a shaky breath, she was going hate herself for what she needed to do now.

Obligaverit Samantha whispered, and large shadow like strands of energy shot at Hannah, attempting to bind her arms. Samantha didn't expect it to hold, but she just needed to get Hannah's attention away from the boys, even if that meant bringing that onto her. "Hannah, don't do this. I know you're upset. But you're still in there somewhere, please don't do this." Sam said with emotion in her voice. She didn't want to have to hurt her sister.

John followed Sarah out of the club and was shocked to see a giant werewolf like creature standing outside. He could tell it was Hannah, considering that Sam was fighting the monster and Hannah was nowhere to be seen. Morgan didn't want to blow his cover, but he decided that the money didn't matter at the moment. He had to try to stop Hannah before she hurt anyone. He charged at the beast, focusing the energy that he had stored and concentrated it into his fist as he slammed it into Hannah's werewolf like chest. His strike would have knocked out an ordinary human, but he knew it would take a lot more than that to subdue something like this.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse