NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:54 pm

"What the hell is going on here?" demanded Nick Fury as he entered the room, "C'mon people, I don't have all day!" Following Salis' attack on the UN headquarters, SHEILD was taking over an investigation to hunt him down. Director Fury and several other operatives were meeting at their base in New York to try and make sense of the mess that had been made. Several people were sitting around the table in the conference room the Fury had just walked into with such grace. All were on computers and pulling up what info they had on the situation.

"Looks like we're dealing with a highly trained and deadly super with portals sir," replied one of the men, "We don't have any feasible way of tracking him so it's anyone's guess where he went."

"Anything else?' he inquired Mr. Fury, "I assume we would have something on someone powerful enough to barge into the UN General Assembly and dismantle the security force without breaking a sweat!"

The man blanched slightly at Nick's loud and accusatory tone, then quickly typed away at his keyboard to try and pull something up. "W-well we do have a bit on him," he said after several desperate keystrokes, "he wore a mask, so no solid ID, but we have seen someone in this getup before sighted near sights of several thefts from prominent bio-tech companies and a few high profile murders. His MO seems to include sword wounds and people found killed by their own guns based off ballistics."

"Well that would be him, wouldn't it," said Nick as he rubbed his chin, "pull the footage up on-screen." Soon tapes of the UN incident were playing on a large flat-screen installed in one of the walls. "My, my, we have a big one," he muttered as he watched Salis dispatch the security with ease, "Has he sent any demands besides his message at the General Assembly?"

"No si- wait, something just came up," said one of the men as he stared at his screen.

"Well spit it out then," said Fury in an annoyed tone.

"He's giving us an address," responded the man, obviously confused.

"What?! Put it on screen!" demanded Fury. Soon a short clip of the front of a building appeared on screen. The camera was flipped to show that Salis was holding it. The masked man quickly listed off an address.

"Anyone who is for me, come. Anyone against me, good luck making it through the door." The clip cut off.

"Should we send in Iron Man?" asked one of the men.

"No," replied Nick after some contemplation, "he has his own problems, and if we're going through with contingency plans and registration the I want to show the anti-reg's that supers aren't needed for every damn problem we have. Send in a SHIELD team. We do this our way."

Salis looked down from the top of the abandoned construction site with a scanning eye. He had expected them to send someone before now, but it seemed that they were just arriving. Several vans had taken position a few blocks away after driving past the site and there had been activity in one of the neighboring buildings recently. It seemed that they were setting up shop now. The cool breeze blew stronger up in the air where he was, causing his hood to flap into his face slightly. Faint noises of the city continued as he waited for them to make their move. All was still, most people already home and not eager to roam this part of the city at night. Then there was a flash of movement from where SHIELD was positioned. Salis hefted a sniper rifle to rest on a beam as he scanned the area. There it was again. Several things were moving through the dark. He put his eye to the scope, ready now for the next flash. His breathing slowed as he prepared his shot, counting the seconds. 1... 2... 3... 4... BAM!

The OP lead threw his headset to the ground in anger as the last monitor went to static at the sound of a seventh sniper round. Following standard protocol for a hostage situation, they had sent in several state of the art recon drones that were a bit larger than soda cans. Somehow their mystery man was able to pick them all off with sniper rounds and their team now had to go in blind of any explosives, ambushes, and without any confirmation that the hostages were even there. It was a complete tactical nightmare and their chances of success were looking slimmer by the minute. "This is gonna be a long night," he said to himself as he rubbed his forehead. "Send in the teams," he called out for everyone to hear, "they're going in blind. We can't let this bastard go without a fight."

An hour later, three teams of of five were assembled with full body armor, grenades, assault rifles, and any other equipment they might need. "Operation Pincer is a go," buzzed a voice over their comms. Like shadows, the teams moved in from different directions. No sound was made as the moved from cover to cover, helmet cam's giving the operation booth a live feed of what was happening. "No movement yet," said team leader A over comms, "approaching the main entrance. Keep an eye out for traps," he said as he turned to his team. The leader silently poked his head out from behind cover before moving forward, his team following across thirty foot stretch of no cover as fast as they could without making noise. They were past the halfway point and it seemed they would make it when, BAM! A shot rang out as their leader fell over, his face a reduced to a bloody pulp by the high caliber round. The group sprinted quickly towards their entrance, all semblance of stealth gone as two more men keeled over at the sound of a sniper rifle. Suddenly there was a click as the lead man ran into cover. An explosion blasted him to oblivion along with his other team member as the landmine went off, a small plume of fire erupting from the ground. In their haste to find cover, they hadn't stopped for traps, and paid dearly. Team B and C were shaken by the sounds of their team dying over comms and the echo of an explosion across the site, but they pressed on. The UN delegates had to be saved.

Team B was the next to reach the building, taking a route with much denser cover to try and climb up a support beam at one of the corners of the unfinished buildings. The men aimed the grapple attachment's on their guns and lodged hooks into the floor of the roof before attaching ropes to their belts and pulling themselves up. "Team B is head up," said the team leader into his comm.

"Team C is entering the building, traps have been disabled at the east side entrance. Moving up now," buzzed the team C leader. Team B continued it's ascent as team C slowly made their way through the inside, using stairs and scaffolding to make their way up. Several explosive devices were found and disabled along with some rigged firearms. Besides the landmines, the traps seemed pretty amateur and badly concealed. The tripwires were easily seen when actively looked for and the firearms sometimes visible from the door they were meant to fire at when opened. It seemed that traps were not this man's forte. As such, team C started to let their guard down a bit. Then there was a silent click as one of them walked to the center of a room and felt a section of the floor give way a bit more than normal. As he called out to the others, bulletproof glass fell down at the doors and windows to create a prison of sorts. The men tried firing through the glass and knocking through walls, but both were heavily reinforced to avoid such breaches. They had been expertly routed and mislead and now were paying the price as gas started to seep through hidden holes in the floor and ceiling. Within minutes the last one let out a choked gasp as he fell to the ground, dead.

At this point team B was near the top floor of the building, but paused as the dying cries of C came on over the mics. "Op lead, should we continue?" asked team lead B.

The Op lead kneaded his forehead with his hands as he thought over what to do. Already two men were lost and sending team B in could just be another waste of lives. They were already there though, and sending them back would probably yield the same result considering what the man had done so far. No, running would only lead to death and not even have a chance of salvaging the Op. Maybe if they came face to face with him they might win. "You have the green light," he spoke into his comm, "go in team B."

The team lead nodded to his men, and they grappled up the last of the rope length up to the top floor. Swinging into the building, this floor was completely open to the elements. No walls had been set up in the spacious area and it was completely empty besides a few steel beams lying on the floor and a ring of chairs in the center with tied up and keeled over silhouettes sitting in them. "We have eye's on the target," said team lead, "going in for rescue." The men made it halfway across the space when Salis finally decided to intervene from the roof above. A portal appeared on the ceiling of the room and he dropped through with his sword draw and ready for combat. "Open fire!" called the lead as the figure came into sight. Salis quickly dodged into a portal and appeared behind them and redirecting their bullets with another so that their barrage pounded them from all sides. Several fell with a cry as bullets found gaps in their body armor. Salis slashed through the remaining three, whirling like a tornado as they attempted to pull closer ranged weaponry. The first two fell easily, one being stabbed in his belly by the blade going up and under his armor. The second had actually drawn his sidearm when the sword slashed across his neck. The last one managed to pull a combat knife and briefly engage in combat with the assailant, but quickly fell after a mere two blocks to the superior reach of his opponents weapon along with his skill. Two more lay on the ground in various states of being wounded. One pull his pistol and attempted to fire on Salis, only to have his own bullet finish him off as it blew through his forehead. The other had received a shot near his stomach, crippling him with too much pain to react to the man standing above him. Salis quickly slashed his throat to finish him off before disabling all of their helmet camera's. As he turned off the last one, he raised it to point at his face.

"I told you it was pointless," he said coldly, and then shut the camera off.

The Op leader was furious. Papers and headphones flew as he raged on at the complete failure of the op at the hands of a single man. Fifteen men had been lost and there was nothing he could do about it. They couldn't use explosives or excessive force in fear that it would collapse the buildings on the Assembly members, and trying to use pure numbers to beat him would only result in him killing some of the hostages and taking a select few with him as he fled into a portal. The entire situation seemed hopeless and he knew he would be to blame for it. "What the hell was that?!" he yelled, "How, the literal, fuck did he know what we were doing?" This continued for awhile until he finally collapsed into a chair exhausted. "Pack up," he said dejectedly, "we're leaving and reporting to Director Fury. It's is problem now."

Back at the construction sight, Salis leaned back in his chair and smiled as he listened to the man's temper tantrum. Due to the more tech inclined branch of the Demon, Salis was able to easily get into SHIELDS comms and figure out where they all were. From there it was simply using pre-set traps on whatever path they took and routing them in the right direction. Now he just needed to finish off the last of them. He walked past the tied up dummies he had set up in the chairs as he created a portal and walked through it. The hostages were safe and sound in a cell that Salis had a remote surveillance on. There was no way he would risk them getting to the Assembly members if his plan had failed. Salis emerged from his portal inside the Op room that the lead had just trashed during his fit. The men had just started moving to pack up when the started in horror at the masked terror that walked in. Salis cocked his head slightly as he observed them, then ran forward and impaled the Op lead on his sword before he could react. A slaughter ensued that was completely one sided. Few of these people could wield a gun competently and all they had were small firearms. Even if they had been given the chance to fire it would have simply been stopped by Salis' Kevlar. Soon there was only one man left, a techie who cowered in the corner as Salis approached him. He was roughly picked up by the front of his shirt and brought eye to eye with Salis.

"Tell Fury what happened here," he said menacingly as anger burned in his eye's, "and tell him that if he wants those delegates he'll need to do better than that." The man was thrown to the ground roughly and ran to a van before driving off with a screech of burnt rubber. Salis pulled out his phone a dialed a number. "It's done," he said, "now we wait for phase two."
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

"All quotes on the Internet are true"
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pee hard. I pee with force. I pee to win."
-Reddit
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Lingria wrote:Off the grid? Nobody goes 'off the grid'
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

It's like the NSA! Oh, wait... *puts on tin foil hat and hides under table*

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:16 pm

Confederation of imperial states wrote:
Mundeo wrote:"I think it's best you get going. I was foolish for seeing you as an ally, when in reality, all there are in these times are enemies. Good luck". Randall said before following Ranger, using kinetic energy to keep up. Now that his mind was clear, he was able to put some meaning into what he said intead of blind rage. There truly is no good or evil in this war, and no matter what, there will be destruction unless a common ground is found.

As he cought up with Ranger, he turned to him and said, "Mind if I follow you? There's no way I'll last in this mess alone, and if you want peace, I can help, sort of"

"The Ranger"

Ranger pulled himself up to a ledge and turned to Randall,
"No, 2 Reasons why. 1.) I work better alone handeling this situation, and having someone along will only make me screw up and/or slow me down, No offense kid but this is how i've handeled things for the past 8 years. 2.) after that bloodthirst you just went into after Owen said stark's name (yes i said stark, I did because I'm a person and i'm allowed to say words no matter your vendetta), and you almost went on a rampage which could've killed everyone within a 3 block radius.". Ranger turned when he heard a loud explosion comign from the fight area, "crap, I need to go" the Ranger then grappeled off away from Randall.

Randall clenched his teeth. Now he didn't mind hearing Stark's name, but the fact that Ranger blatantly said just because 'he can' ticked him off. And he likes working alone, something Randall is completely fine doing himself. As Ranger grappled away towards some kind of explosion, Randall stayed behind, standing still on the rooftop as he calmed himself down, and started thinking.

What am I supposed to do? He thought to himself, forlornly watching Ranger go farther away. I now I should do something about this war, but what? Stark is a madman, and must oay for what he's done, but supers have to be kept in line, even myself. I have to find out mroe about this.

Even though Ranger said otherwise, Randall still wanted to find out what was going on. With a single hop, enhanced by kinetic energy, he was back down on the ground in the diamond district. With his eyes focused on his destination, he started making his way towards Avengers Tower.
Last edited by Mundeo on Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:39 pm

"Hey. Calm down buddy." He said but it was no use trying to interrupt the Saiyan. "I don't see what the big deal is. You can still do whatever it is you're doing, you just get paid. I know he's part Saiyan. But it really doesn't matter since his mind is programmed to do what we say without question. And as for siccing my attack dog on you? Ummm... Yeah. That's exactly what I'm going to do. Alex, hit him until he changes his mind. Don't stop until he says he wants to register. If you have to kill him... Well. No skin off my nose." Stark said and like a mindless machine, Alexstruck out at Okarot going many, many times the speed of light.

"All unregistered super-beings and crime-fighters must register or face imprisonment until they comply. I have been authorized to use lethal force. Comply and you will not face further injury." He said as stoic as one could possibly be. There was no longer the snarky, slightly cocky sorcerer. Only a weapon designed to fulfill it's purpose. No memories of spending time with his lover. No free will. "I have no wish to cause harm. I only wish to enforce the laws of the world in which you reside. All are required to comply."

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:04 pm

"The Dark Knight"
Chicago, Abandoned construction Site, Nighttime

Dark Knight stood on the the ledge of a building, opposite of a construction site which had long been abandoned. the site was shut down due to not enough funding, it was going to be a bank, but it was not a half built husk full of Gang members and crooks. Crooks up until now had not caught the Knight's attention, but recently a Bank in chcicago was almost robbed until Knight moved in and dispatched the crooks. after some questioning, He learned they were part of a gang that squatted in the abandoned site. Knight took a knee and used his Night Vision,

'15 on the ground floor, 10 on the second floor, the walls are made of plaster and partly wood. should be easy' Dark Knight thought to himself before jumping off and using his Metal Wings to Glide. Dark Knight glided oover above the Bank unnoticed, with the darkness covering him, Knight then retracted his wings and smahsed in hard through the Plaster roof. the dust and specs from the platser blinded the crooks, now was the time to strike, "You scum should've left well alone" Dark Knight said, his voice partly metallic from his helmet, but still just as intimidating. Dark Knight quickly grabbed one crook, smashing his head through the plaster wlal, then tossing him across the room onto 2 of his friends knocking them down. Dark knight then slightly ducked to avoid an incomming metal pipe, he then grabbed the crook's arm and bent it backwards breakign it, then smashed the crooks head into a wall. one of the crooks pulled out a 357 magnum and fired it at Dark Knight, it simply hit the armor with not effect. Dark Knight then grabbed the pistol, then grabbed the crook's bicep and threw him out one of the unfinished windows, the crook landing hard but not dying.

5 men came running up the stairs, they pointed what were poorly conditioned rifles at Dark Knight and fired. Dark knight grabbed a distracitonary explosive and threw it at them, it exploded midair, blinding them. Dark Knight then lunged forward and them, knockign 2 of the crook's heads into a wall, he then grabbed one of the rifles and swung it at the head of another crook, knocking him out. Dark Knight then used the rifle and hit the last crook in the chest, causing him to lurch forward, he then kneed the crook hard sending him falling down the stairs. Dark Knight tossed a smoke bomb in the room and lunged at the crooks, beginning to knock out the reamining ones.

one the ground floor, the 10 remaining criminals who didn't run up the stairs to the aid of their comrades listened to the threashing and screaming coming from upstairs. "jesus do you hear that?" one of them said, " one of them pointed their rifle at the cieling" The boss ssad we didn't have to fight the Knight, what the hell is this sh*t?". then, suddenly, the yelling stopped, and there was almost absolute silence, the only noise being the breathing of the criminals as they stood together. "is he dead?" one of them asked. then out of nowhere, Dark Knight came crashign through the ceiling onto the criminal pointing his weapon up. catchign the crooks oof guard, the Knight threw 2 smoke bombs at the group, then lunge forward and punched one of them to the ground, Dark Knight swung his metal wings hitting another and tossing him through oen of the walls.

"aw f*ck this, Run!" one fo the crooks said as they tried to run, but once they exited the building they were caught in a pair of headlights. "Chicago PD, FREEZE!" an older cop and a younger cop pointed their guns at the crooks. behind them, the Knight was visible, "You there, Vigilante, FReeze!" the younger cop screamed poinnting his gun at the Knight. the older cop pushed the gun down, "easy boy he's being patient enoguh with you as is, good to have the help Knight". Dark Knight simply nodded, then with a simply turn he seemingly dissapeared into the darkness.

Myrobia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Myrobia » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:16 pm

Mundeo wrote:Randall clenched his teeth. Now he didn't mind hearing Stark's name, but the fact that Ranger blatantly said just because 'he can' ticked him off. And he likes working alone, something Randall is completely fine doing himself. As Ranger grappled away towards some kind of explosion, Randall stayed behind, standing still on the rooftop as he calmed himself down, and started thinking.

What am I supposed to do? He thought to himself, forlornly watching Ranger go farther away. I now I should do something about this war, but what? Stark is a madman, and must oay for what he's done, but supers have to be kept in line, even myself. I have to find out mroe about this.

Even though Ranger said otherwise, Randall still wanted to find out what was going on. With a single hop, enhanced by kinetic energy, he was back down on the ground in the diamond district. With his eyes focused on his destination, he started making his way towards Avengers Tower.

The Sparkling Irene's was a massive jewelry store in the diamond district that had been built as a sales front for the Joshua Jewelry Conglomerate, to better facilitate small transactions of dimonds to the middle class while also providing another source of income apart from the companies large scale sales.It stood as a quaint but large show of decadence in the form of long shatterproof window panes that separated the common passerby from the hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of jewelry and stored dimonds within the store.Inside a few higher class clientele were gawking at the products in their display cases as a fat old security gaurd made his way lazily around the showroom and then taking his post at the front door, none of them ever expecting or even considering that someone would try and attack this place in such an well paroled and high class area of New York.

These beliefs and sense of security where shattered as from out of nowhere a white van rammed its rear end through on of the brass lined doorways, sending a hailstorm of shattered glass flying through he air and causing the people inside to panic and drop to the ground in terror.The security gaurd who had only just missed being crushed and cut by the doorways remains was knocked out as the rear doors to the van swung open and smashed him in the back of the head as he tried to stand and fight back.

Out of the rear doorway of the van a built man in a black turtleneck and ski mask emerged from the vans interior, flanked by a small squad of four similarly dressed but not as imposing thugs who rushed out with their guns held at the ready.The leader held a large Magnum 44. and a sack while the rest of his cronies bore smaller pistols and one sub-machine gun along with fabric sacks in their hands.

"If you can't tell dis Is a robbery!I want all of you to remain on the ground and stay there until we're done here." He bellowed as he strutted through the chaos with a smile underneath his mask.

"Bring me da manager and get cracking on those display cases, the boss wants Joshua Co. to learn a lesson when refusing him." He called out to his minions who began spreading throughout the room and smashing display cases as they threw the jewelry into the sacks they carried.

One of the masked men rushed behind the counters where the clerks cowered behind in fear for their lives and didn't dare open their eyes as their boss was dragged out from his office screaming bloody murder.The thug had forced him out into the open and before the larger leader who cocked his pistol and laughed in preparation for the lesson.

"Now you will learn not to deny my masta, and that the fate of those who do so is the same as your two jewelers some of my other friends met in the parking garage last night." He steadied the pistol and prepared to fire into the managers forehead as he begged for mercy.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:34 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Turmenista wrote:
Myosai

Well, that worked.

Hiroshi's leg slammed into the side of Myosai's chest in a rather Painful area, causing her to double over in pain for a split second. This gave Hiroshi an opening to strike her again, where, this time, he punched her in the face, of all places.

Myosai's beautiful face pushed against the fist forcefully. Realizing they were fighting in close combat while floating, Myosai lowered their bodies to the sand, where she dug her heels and feet into the powdery sand. This gave her enough support to yank Hiroshi up from the floor, where she then lobbed him behind her back, as hard as she could.

She knew if she was really quick, then she could complete this next move. She flew back towards where Hiroshi was sailing now, leaving a trail of smoky sand behind her feet. She launched the helpless Saiyan into the sky, where she then Instant Transmissioned to the Saiyab, now flying high into the clouds.

Alone, punches and kicks would not be enough to hurt this Saiyan. He was a tank. Her ki blasts did some damage, she knew. Maybe if the combined her ki to her Melee combat like that one move, she could have an upper hand in this fight.

"Hey, can you hold this?" She asked. "Thanks."

A ki sphere the size of a basketball materialized in her palm, and she handed the heavy ki ball to Hiroshi, generously. This would have caused the Saiyan to plummet like an anvil, almost comically. If he did not lose that Ki ball soon, he'd be in some big trouble.

Hiroshi:

The unbelievably heavy orb did its job, carrying the Hybrid downwards at an incredible rate. When the bolt of energy detonated, it was breathtaking to see, a massive dome of pink energy bursting into existence, scorching the landscape. When Hiroshi's energy collided with the rampant energy in the air, it was hardly a contest. Golden energy burst out of every seam, the dome rupturing. A magnificent event occurred afterwards, golden and pink energy rocketing skywards, before drowning out the world in a corona of energy, several seconds passing before it began to calm.

A small buzz was the only indication of his arrival, his entire dogi shredded and burned. Emerald eyes bore into Myosai, his arms crossed dangerously. Not because he was tiring, but Hiroshi had encountered a different barrier.

As he floated silently in the air, all he could hear was blood pounding in his ears, his breath coming out raggidly and labored. Whatever effect this woman was having on him, it wa sonny made worse by her torn clothing, leaving little to the Hybrids imagination. His entire frame was tense, his tail snapping violently, his pants now unbelievably tight, the last part a tad embarrassing to the Super Saiyan.

" What are you doing to me?" The Hybrid growled in a low voice, his breath coming out labored.

Myosai

This was just fun and games.

Right?

Myosai put her hands on her hips, smirking. "It's just fun and games. That's all." She insisted, forming yet another ki sphere in her now raised right palm.

She bounced it up and down like an athletic kid about to lob a dodgeball into a smaller kid's face. Intimidatingly, she smirked wider. By the look of her grin and her body language, this was getting boring. Real fast. Myosai needed something else to do, other than absolutely demolish this Saiyan in combat.

"So, any ideas?" She asked rather seductively. "We could do something else- or we could keep doing this. You seem to be enjoying your beatdown." She giggled. "I sure am." She paused, thinking to herself. What else should we do in the meantime? This is getting real boring...

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:25 pm

Turmenista wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi:

The unbelievably heavy orb did its job, carrying the Hybrid downwards at an incredible rate. When the bolt of energy detonated, it was breathtaking to see, a massive dome of pink energy bursting into existence, scorching the landscape. When Hiroshi's energy collided with the rampant energy in the air, it was hardly a contest. Golden energy burst out of every seam, the dome rupturing. A magnificent event occurred afterwards, golden and pink energy rocketing skywards, before drowning out the world in a corona of energy, several seconds passing before it began to calm.

A small buzz was the only indication of his arrival, his entire dogi shredded and burned. Emerald eyes bore into Myosai, his arms crossed dangerously. Not because he was tiring, but Hiroshi had encountered a different barrier.

As he floated silently in the air, all he could hear was blood pounding in his ears, his breath coming out raggidly and labored. Whatever effect this woman was having on him, it wa sonny made worse by her torn clothing, leaving little to the Hybrids imagination. His entire frame was tense, his tail snapping violently, his pants now unbelievably tight, the last part a tad embarrassing to the Super Saiyan.

" What are you doing to me?" The Hybrid growled in a low voice, his breath coming out labored.

Myosai

This was just fun and games.

Right?

Myosai put her hands on her hips, smirking. "It's just fun and games. That's all." She insisted, forming yet another ki sphere in her now raised right palm.

She bounced it up and down like an athletic kid about to lob a dodgeball into a smaller kid's face. Intimidatingly, she smirked wider. By the look of her grin and her body language, this was getting boring. Real fast. Myosai needed something else to do, other than absolutely demolish this Saiyan in combat.

"So, any ideas?" She asked rather seductively. "We could do something else- or we could keep doing this. You seem to be enjoying your beatdown." She giggled. "I sure am." She paused, thinking to herself. What else should we do in the meantime? This is getting real boring...

Hiroshi:

An almost primal growl escaped his throat as he appeared mere millimeters from her, a dark smile spread across his features, his tail snaking around her waist.

" You're a lot cuter when your not trying to fight me." The Hybrid laughed, his tongue running along his elongated fangs. His blood was pounding in his ears violently, a cocktail of excitement, frustration and increasing aggression rampaging through his system.

Grabbing the shreds of her clothes, Hiroshi roughly tore them away, his hands running up her sides instinctively. Grinning wickedly, Hiroshi slammed his lips against hers.

" I think I found something more fun."
Last edited by New Rnclave on Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:28 pm

Siliarba wrote:CeeCee

It was a bit uncomfortable, coming back to the military so soon after leaving it, and even sooner compared to this ring I got. Naturally this was seen as an amazing opportunity by the guys deciding how to make this press conference kind of thing. Instead of walking in I had to fly or sort off float in with a red suit with some military decorations. It showed of both a high ranking military general, and the fact there was a red lantern on the side of the military. Well, it was a show specifically designed to make the public known supers on the governments side is the only place they belong so I guess it all makes sense. Let's just hope I don't mess it up with my awkwardness when addressing non military personnel.

Well, better just go right for it the moment I land. Landing on the stage I walked up to the front of the podium, creating a microphone with her new lantern powers to address the crowd. "Greetings everyone, fellow generals, officers, soldiers, members of the press and everyone else. My name is CeeCee, no last name and I'm a major general in the military and I'm a red lantern, a super hero. Even though red lanterns are usually seen as villains rather than heroes. Regardless I'm here to show the benefits of being part of the government as a hero.

I started passing around on the stage, I don't like standing still, especially when in a place I'm not at comfort. "In the past years I have been active in the army under a codename fighting for our country." As I was talking, clips were being shown above the stage to accentuate everything I was saying. "Through sending me out many lives were saved, the lives of our soldiers, the lives of the locals, and all that with minimal effort. Several examples are ..." The list of examples were long, terrorists, enemy armies, enemy supers, all successful missions, all only showing the positive sides, none of the acts like torture which the government had authorized me to use. Some would react to that badly, and I wouldn't be able to blame them, some things are needed even if they can never leave the shadows.

After a rather long speech it was time for a conclusion "Simply put, supers working with or for the government leads to many benefits all working for everyone's security, and a quick crackdown on villains and any law breaker in a fair, formal and fitting way. Any super out there not having signed the government hero act should do to help work together in making this world a safer place from those braking the law. And as a final note, if a super openly refuses to sign up with the government program then they become law breakers and we, I, will go after you and bring you to justice."

After that serious note and stance I returned to a more relaxed pose and asked one final thing "So, any more questions?" A ton of questions arose and many were answered and one thing was clear, the point had been made.

In the crowd, a blond haired woman, wearing a press badge with the label "C. Baker", smiled and raised her hand, far more relaxed than the rest of the crowd- Yet somehow standing out far more because of it. Should CeeCee happen to look at her closely, she would see an unnatural metallic glint in her irises, and a silver rather than black pupil.

Trophy finally made it to the Baxter Building, home of the Fantastic Four, only to find the family just as divided as the rest of the Superhuman community.
"You cannot be serious, Reed!" Sue nearly yelled at her husband. "This is going to get everybody killed- Everybody!"
"Calm down, honey" Reed tried to ease his way out of the argument, distracted by his work. "It's not going to be that bad- Almost everybody is going to register, I promise you."
"Seriously, Reed?" Johnny scoffed. "One of the smartest men on the planet, and still has no idea how people work." He shook his head leaning against the wall. "Sue's right, Reed. Drop your support for the bill, and save us all the trouble."
Throughout all of this, the fourth member of the Fantastic Four simply watched, unwilling to take a side. He was the first one to notice Trophy. "How long have you been-"
"Long enough." Trophy interrupted. "I came here hoping to continue my mission and find an organization to stand with- And all I find is a house divided." He shook his head. "Tell me, Reed Richards- Where does it end?"
"I beg your pardon?" Mr. Fantastic questioned, not understanding. Through all of this, he continued to work.
"Registration. Surveillance, of course, wouldn't be all that much of an issue after Registration, would it? Then comes the second-guessing. Then comes the forced retirement- One way or the other." Trophy nearly growled.
"Why, that's ridiculous. Don't be absurd." He nearly laughed.
"Absurd, Richards? I told you about my world. Why can't you see that you're working to transform yours into a carbon copy?"
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:59 pm

Mars
Mars took advantage of the Red Commander being off balance, and he slammed Rocket's foot into the Rantu's chest, knocking him out of the sky. For a second it seemed like Mars would let the alien fall to his death but then Rocket accelerated and grabbed the alien, tossing him onto a nearby roof top before turning back to the fight. However, most of the Rantu had begun to scatter as their leaders were being defeated. So Mars decided to take advantage of the distraction and the increased strength he and Rocket seemed to have. Rocket flew at high speed toward the command ship before suddenly activating his sword which radiated a plasma like energy. Rocket brought the sword down as fast as he could, clearly destabilizing the ship. Though it hadn't been knocked out of the sky yet. Rocket's energy core was running low, as Mars had used much more energy than he usually did in fights. For this reason Mars was forced to to fly Rocket toward a nearby building to land. Mars would have to make sure he created a more powerful battery in the future.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:43 pm

The One Below All suddenly winced as he felt a pain in the back of his neck. "Fine, I'll get to the fighting. Jeez." He stretched in the old sofa in the abandoned church, looked up, and and shot through the roof, creating a shockwave that flattened a nearby insignificant town. Blasting through space far faster than the speed of light, he finally entered Sector 904, home of the Dryads- Though not for long. The being known as Asra was assaulting their planet with the intention of destruction.

The One Below All smiled, carefully aiming the accumulating energy in his sword before blasting it towards his target. "Boo!"
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:46 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:"Cute..." She muttered in response to the Ass comment. She face-palmed, rubbing the bridge of her nose. This guy really doesn't know when to quit, but Liberty supposed that was something they sorta had in common. "You really chose a piss poor time... but fuck it. Not like I was getting shit done down there." She remarked. Sighing. She noticed her rival cracking her knuckles and raising her eyebrow. "Do you even have bones? What's the point of doing that if you can't feel it." She asked. Then folded her arms. "Alright then. Where do you want to do this? Cause here is a bad place."

Frank Mayhem

"Fighting with me - a certainly good decision. Still better than standing there holding a sign all day. If you want, after the match we'll be able to raze down the White House together to show our discontent." Now then, where to fight it out? I already had the minimap up for the possible locations. Let's see... Canada, South America, Sahara, Siberia... How about the last one? No pedestrians to get in the way, quite a few natural structures to throw... Distance doesn't matter much - I'm faster than light, I can move wherever I want in a milisecond.

"I already have the place determined. This will be a nice time!" I then grabbed Liberty's hand with my iwn and flew east through the Earth's skies at maximum speeds. Not gently or carefully, though - quite in a crude way, as if moving the other person with a chain. Obviously, the flight took not that much - maybe a few seconds, and that's because I was still at my base form, and as soon as I stopped a mile above Western Siberia, I let go of the female Android and chugged her towards the snowy forests below as hard as I could. Why did I hold her like that...

Liberty hit a bunch of trees, creating some sort of path one could potentially follow to her. A fire blazed in her eyes as she faced him. A sword manifested in her hand, constructed with her new powers. "I've changed since last we met. I had a little meeting with my creator and he gave me a few upgrades, revamped my powers." Suddenly a transparent force field created itself around Frank in the shape of a ball. Liberty sped towards the ball and grabbed it, then shook it wildly and with considerable speed. She then kicked downwards, sending the ball hurtling towards the ground as fast a she could.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Pyrade
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:58 pm

Osnil wrote:Ara had lain her head down again, for it hurt too much to sit up. A sharp rapping on the door interrupted her. Diana rose up then opened the door to see an android. "Welcome to Themyscira. I assume you are here for Ara?"

Ara turned her head toward the voices. "I've never seen that metal machine before in my life-unless it's one of Bolin's, because the Tribals don't even use metal."

"Who are you and what is your business on Themyscira?" asked Wonder Woman.

Eldara
Eldara smiled disarmingly at Wonder Woman, noting her to-the-point question as a possible reaction to what she saw as a threat. She leaned to the side, looking past Wonder Women and at Ara,
"I'm not just made of metal. And I'm an android thank you very much."
She replied in a joking tone. Eldara then returned her attention to the big amazon in front of her,
"I am Eldara. My purpose was originally to find the tribal lands but it seems I have searched in the wrong place. My apologies, human databases are filled with all sorts of wasteful information."
She replied before her recognizing software managed to make the match,
"You are Wonder Woman. You appear quite often in various news articles. Often described as protecting humanity."
Eldara said with a smile and held out her hand,
"I believe it is the customary greeting on earth."
She said a little sheepishly, her emotional synth echoing a twinge of embarrassment, mostly due to her exceptionally abnormal speech patterns on account of her incomplete programming.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:11 pm

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Frank Mayhem

"Fighting with me - a certainly good decision. Still better than standing there holding a sign all day. If you want, after the match we'll be able to raze down the White House together to show our discontent." Now then, where to fight it out? I already had the minimap up for the possible locations. Let's see... Canada, South America, Sahara, Siberia... How about the last one? No pedestrians to get in the way, quite a few natural structures to throw... Distance doesn't matter much - I'm faster than light, I can move wherever I want in a milisecond.

"I already have the place determined. This will be a nice time!" I then grabbed Liberty's hand with my iwn and flew east through the Earth's skies at maximum speeds. Not gently or carefully, though - quite in a crude way, as if moving the other person with a chain. Obviously, the flight took not that much - maybe a few seconds, and that's because I was still at my base form, and as soon as I stopped a mile above Western Siberia, I let go of the female Android and chugged her towards the snowy forests below as hard as I could. Why did I hold her like that...

Liberty hit a bunch of trees, creating some sort of path one could potentially follow to her. A fire blazed in her eyes as she faced him. A sword manifested in her hand, constructed with her new powers. "I've changed since last we met. I had a little meeting with my creator and he gave me a few upgrades, revamped my powers." Suddenly a transparent force field created itself around Frank in the shape of a ball. Liberty sped towards the ball and grabbed it, then shook it wildly and with considerable speed. She then kicked downwards, sending the ball hurtling towards the ground as fast a she could.

Frank Mayhem

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

Heh. That should be a good way to teach her what's uuu- Wait, what? Why is this force field around me? I didn't put it here... Then Liberty's words reached my sound sensors. Oh, crap... I thought I had her fighting style and power set cracked down, and now an upgrade? I sighed as I was being constantly slammed all over the ball. Back to square one. In a few seconds, I found myself crashing into the forest below. The force from the attack was strong enough to rip and blow away trees in almost a kilometer radius.

Well then. As soon as I found myself no longer inside a force field, I flew back up to where I was. "And here I thought this was going to be simple." Thankfully, I did a lot of Power Influx training, and Level 1 is already pretty much mastered. All I had to do is to clench my fists and think about transforming, and voila! With a fiery white aura and whiter, more standing up hair to spare! I didn't go further than that. It's nice to go in slow at first - do some scouting, let them know of what is next, see what they are capable of. She had a sword in her hand, I made one myself out of pure energy.

And then... In a matter of nanoseconds, I moved from my position and unleashed a fury of slashes towards Liberty. Come on! There is no need to block or dodge! Simply getting hit is good enough!
Last edited by Finland SSR on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:41 pm

Pyrade wrote:Taro
Taro chuckled at Garnet's explanation of the plan,
"Simple, effective, easy to remember. What gifted strategist thought of that one?"
He replied as he was about to take off down the side of the building but then he noticed the portal Garnet had left open and stepped through joining Garnet, Akari and Masami rapidly. He turned to the former and bowed his head slightly, "Thank you kindly." He said and paused at the door, noting the others weren't attempting to hide their magical nature. He stepped through the door, bending down slightly to avoid hitting his head. He walked behind the two, hanging back slightly as he inspected the room. His white glyph was glowing still, and when the strange, red skinned oni appeared, his blade had immediately been unsheathed. As others closed in on them he couldn't help but smile slightly as he charged the creatures. His blade moved rapidly as his senses faded back into the real world. Kiba-tsune sliced into one oni on the downstroke which Taro rapidly kicked out of the way. Next two horizontal slashed dissected an oncoming brute before the curved blade was imbedded in the chest of a third. Taro removed it and tore into the group even more, shredding with sword, tooth and claw. Not even bothering with his magic for the time being. He had already drained himself slightly when he fought the bakeneko, so long as the oni we're reasonably un challenging he could handle them with his enchanted blade. He chuckled at Garnet's remark and shouted out,
"Now where's the fun in that Garnet-sama?"
He asked before he sank his teeth into the throat of a charging oni, snapping their fragile spine easily. He snarled angrily as an oni struck him on the back, causing him to lash out with his many tails, confusing the oni briefly before Kiba-tsune severed the creatures neck.
"Although, if we fight towards the elevator we might not be here until the turn of next century executing ashigaru."
Taro said above the furor of combat.

“True.” Akari spoke. She had not yet begun to fight, her guns holstered. She looked around at the spawn, not lifting a finger to help. “Really, we should go strait down and cut off the head of the snake. Stop wasting time here.” She remarked.

“If you want to get out of here so bad, you should help us kill these guys.” Remarked Masami, when Akari made a noise of disgust. “Come on. We’re going to have to fight them anyway if their bosses call for help.”

“These are just grunts. Sent here to keep us busy. Slaughtering them seems like a waste of time to be honest.” She remarked. But then sighed when she saw the others were going to insist on staying. She drew her guns with supernatural speed and found her targets with her eyes. With exceeding quickness, she took out the rest of them with considerable ease, gunning them down before they knew what hit them.

Masami looked over to Akari, who sighed, holstering her pistols. “See? If you don’t mess around, it’s much quicker dealing with these guys.” She explained, and then she opened a portal to the basement. Though in her hurry she didn’t teleport them to the five storms. Instead they were teleported into a basement dungeon, with a figure chained up. Akari raised an eyebrow, and walked over to him.

“Hello?” She asked. “Are… you alive?"
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:14 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:Liberty hit a bunch of trees, creating some sort of path one could potentially follow to her. A fire blazed in her eyes as she faced him. A sword manifested in her hand, constructed with her new powers. "I've changed since last we met. I had a little meeting with my creator and he gave me a few upgrades, revamped my powers." Suddenly a transparent force field created itself around Frank in the shape of a ball. Liberty sped towards the ball and grabbed it, then shook it wildly and with considerable speed. She then kicked downwards, sending the ball hurtling towards the ground as fast a she could.

Frank Mayhem

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

Heh. That should be a good way to teach her what's uuu- Wait, what? Why is this force field around me? I didn't put it here... Then Liberty's words reached my sound sensors. Oh, crap... I thought I had her fighting style and power set cracked down, and now an upgrade? I sighed as I was being constantly slammed all over the ball. Back to square one. In a few seconds, I found myself crashing into the forest below. The force from the attack was strong enough to rip and blow away trees in almost a kilometer radius.

Well then. As soon as I found myself no longer inside a force field, I flew back up to where I was. "And here I thought this was going to be simple." Thankfully, I did a lot of Power Influx training, and Level 1 is already pretty much mastered. All I had to do is to clench my fists and think about transforming, and voila! With a fiery white aura and whiter, more standing up hair to spare! I didn't go further than that. It's nice to go in slow at first - do some scouting, let them know of what is next, see what they are capable of. She had a sword in her hand, I made one myself out of pure energy.

And then... In a matter of nanoseconds, I moved from my position and unleashed a fury of slashes towards Liberty. Come on! There is no need to block or dodge! Simply getting hit is good enough!

Liberty had smiled when she had kicked Frank. It was satisfying, though she strangely felt almost guilty for doing it. She wasn't quite sure why she felt that way, but she did. She set about burying that feeling now, for her enemy had all of a sudden her enemy came after her with a vengeance. She smiled at his simply comment. "Nope. You're going to have to work your ass off if you want to beat me Frank. There was a twinge of concern, for her enemy had powered up quicker than she remembered. Could this be a herald for more changes and power? She wasn't sure. Liberty too has a few tricks up her sleve, but she was determined to save them until they were absolutely necessary... Hopefully she wouldn't even need them.

When she was suddenly attacked by Frank, Liberties reactions were fast, though Frank was a tad bit faster, so predicting where he would strike and being there before him was key. She earned a few scratches, but she managed to heal them. Suddenly Liberty blasted out an omindirectoinal forcefield which acted as a steamroller, ideally slamming into her target and dealing damage, but otherwise earning her some breathing room would be good too. She followed this up with her own vicious strikes with her sword, counterattacking so she was no longer on the defensive.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:25 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Lucien Gediminid

Battle! Civil War Lucien!

The city of Warsaw looked as bland as it always did when I was flying over it. Grey five-story buildings for multiple families, boring, static and linear streets... You couldn't get even a single surprising thing to catch your attention if you decide to visit it as a tourist. Vilnius is far more beautiful. Neverthless, I always get a few missions here now and then, and often have to go alone. According to covert data, two dangerous superhumans have arrived to the city, and I have to get a hold of them. It was already deep into night, and I wanted to get a good sleep.

Much like the people here - I couldn't see anything in the streets besides street lights, nor could I sense anyone. Maybe it's a weak threat? Or maybe, I just am not searching in the right place. Whatever was the case, I found a nice place to land on, and then gracefully leaped for the air and swiftly landed on my feet. Nothing extraordinary sighted just yet. No cars, no pedestrians, not even a dog barking. Just me, the lights and the grey masses of cement around us. Although...

Huh? I heard something... And now I sense two power levels, heavily lowered down and somewhere to the left. It was like... a whisper? ... Wait, I hear it again! What is going on?

"Hehehe..." Someone, sounding like a child, tried to imitate a wicked woman's voice laughing, probably trying to create a creepy atmosphere. Normally, I don't deal with kids and their pranks, but this time, I turned my head to the direction of the voice. After all, it was two people who arrived, maybe it's them. The voice continued. "Looks like the little kid got in our trap..." Then it changed it's voice and tried to sound like a man with a deep voice:

"Now, the funny part begins..." Don't cringe, Lucien, don't... Don't spoil the fun.

"...Egh... Trunks, why do I get to be on the-"

"Shh... " Yep, they were children.

"You can come out now, the prank is spoiled." I commented. They didn't seem to care.

"Boo... May you fall under the curse of the DARK ONE!" Meanwhile, I sensed the objects they were on through the earth. They were on a dumpster, one on the other's shoulders. Heh... I can work with this. The dumpster they were on was made out of plastic. I clenched my fist, and it shot up a few meters, throwing the two on the ground below. The reactions were in.

"What... happened?"

"That... dumpster threw us down- AAH!"

The two kids screamed, and in the next second, I noticed them not in the alleyway they were in, but rather behind my back, cowering in fear and looking around me. That's where I got the glimpse if the two. One of them, a bit taller one, had purple hair and was wearing a yellow jacket, while the other one had them black, spiky and somewhat reminiscent of mine. He was also in an orange fighting gi. Them sitting behind me did not last, though, as they immedialely noticed who they were behind of and immediately zapped in front of me, standing and looking at me.

"Hey... You's just a child!" The older one quickly noted. "Oh, darn! And I thought we were about to scare an adult man... Hey, Goten, this kid looks a bit like you - maybe you know him?"

So, the kid with the spiky black hair is named Goten. He stared at me while seemingly thinking and holding onto his chin.

"No, not an idea." was his answer.

"So, I guess we should introduce ourselves. My name is Trunks, and my mom's a billionaire! The kid with me is Goten, and we're both Saiyans! Though, technically, only half..."

So they're the ones that the center command captured coming to Warsaw. With the Superhuman Civil War rampaging across the globe, my dad's been really wary of any new arrivals. So far, our nation is alright, and stable, but any wrong move and things may go terrible... I've never head of a 'Saiyan', though...

"You look like a Saiyan too..." Trunks continued. "What's your name?""

"I'm not a 'Saiyan', and my question is what are you doing here?" The two Saiyans looked at one another for a moment, then turned back.

"That's not a nice way to answer to a question." Goten replied first.

"I bet you're one of those overly serious kids who get bullied all the time at school!" Trunks added.

These kids... They're energetic and playful, but outright childish and even somewhat overly confident and cocky from time to time.

"What do you want here?"

"Hey, if you're going to try and pick a fight with us, I should warn you - me and Goten TOTALLY beat up Majin Buu!"

"Yeah! Me and Trunks destroyed him after becoming a Super Saiyan 3!"

What's Majin Buu? What's Super Saiyan? These were some of the questions plaguing my mind, but I was ready to take these kids down no matter what.

"Well, if you are talking about picking a fight, I will sure provide one!" After these words of mine, Goten and Trunks looked at each other, then nodded and slided back in near-perfect sync. I didn't know what to expect from them, so I kept my guard up...

Lucien Gediminid

Battle! Civil War Lucien

"HAAA!" Goten and Trunks screamed as they charged towards me with immense speed. Both flying right next to each other, and trying to do some rolls in the air to confuse their opponent, or maybe just show off. It was hard to determine. Either way, I could track their movement quite easily, and as they approached me, I raised my fists, and immediately moved my elbows to the sides, blocking both of the kids by them hitting my arms with their foreheads. I quickly moved to an offensive stance, and went on to tackle the weaker and younger one of the two.

Goten was bounced back and rolled on the ground for a few moments, before stopping with the best of his efforts and slowly standng up. In the meantime, I countered a strike from his friend with a sold hit to the chest with the knee, then grabbed him by the leg and threw him into a building, which collapsed almost instanly. Goten did not wait, and as I was throwing Trunks, he charged at me, with aura around him and struck me in the chin. It was a strong attack, I'll give him that. The black-haired child then unleashed a volley of furious blows.

Phew, phew... They are certainly something... but I'm still far above them! Goten tried to finish his combo with an energy wave, but I grabbed his arm and tossed him to a wall. It quickly collased on top of him, and I no longer saw him. Well, there's some civilian damage... but overall, I took care of them alright. Time to-

FLASH! What? In a split second, the two piles of rubble that used to be buildings were vaporized by a blinding golden light... Wait, they are still standing? I underestimated them. And what I saw after the flash proved my point. The two Saiyans were standing still, in a much more serious demeanor, with golden spiked hair and aura, and they were looking at me. Wait...

"You can do it too?" I exclaimed.

"Do this? It's called Super Saiyan, haven't you heard of it?" Trunks replied.

"Yeah! You may be stronger than us in base form, but you can't become a Super Saiyan, so we'll make you sorry for hurting us!" Goten added. He seemed oddly playful in this form. I merely smirked. Though, it's odd how an Earthling like me can achieve a state that, one would assume, only Saiyans could achieve...

"Well, at least I've learned that transformation's name!" I shouted as I clenched my fists and focused on my aura. Alright, now... In a single flash, I too transformed. The ground beneath me collapsed from the sheer power I was putting out, and I was in a crater by the time the transformation finished and the aura faded. I saw their faces. They were shocked. Terrified. Scared. All three.

"But... you said you're an Earthling, and then you become a Super Saiyan..." Trunks wondered, then an idea topped his mind. "You're a liar! Even more of a reason to beat you up!"

Liar? Liar!? Really? You have to be kidding me.

"I'm not a Saiyan, I'm not lying! My father is a normal human, and my mother..." My mother... When did I meet her? Dad never spoke about it... "I... it doesn't matter! I'll defeat you no matter what!"

"Trunks, this might be too much..." Goten was still panting from the fight he tried to put up. "We'll need to do fusion!" Fusion? What do you mean? I know it won't help trying to ask these questions to myself, but... Trunks nodded, and they both flew up and landed a few meters in front of me, both staring directly to what was at the front of them.

"Fu..."

Goten and Trunks both moved their fingers and arms away fromone anotger. I don't get it. Are they doing some kind of dance? The two kids were standing in a squat position, and moving towards one another while moving their fingers up in a clockwise or counter clockwise direction, depending on the position.

"...sion!" The kids stood up on their toes and moved the fingers back to their starting position.

"HAAA!" Moving back into the previous position, or at least it looked like. This looked like a ballet practice to me. Except, they touched each other's stretched out index fingers again. And then...

FLASH! The silhouette of the two boys went black for a moment, then faded as they heavily radiated light. The energy output was massive, and I even got to absorb some of it. It was... delicious. But when the light faded. I saw a completely different character. Having the facial features of both Goten and Trunks, still in Super Saiyan, with arms at the sides holding onto his waist, like he's showing off. And he smirk supported it. The attire was also odd, and the power... wow.

"Hehe..." the person spoke, then extended his right arm to the front and did a 'V' sign with his index and middle fingers. "Here comes the Hero of Tomorrow, Gotenks! Prepare yourself, baddy!" Gotenks... Like Goten + Trunks... Oh, so THAT is what they meant by 'Fusion'...

Lucien Gediminid

Battle! Civil War Lucien!

"Gotenks?" We both stood straight, staring each other down, as if waiting for the opposing side to strike first. Our power levels were pretty close - I could barely determine which one of us is stronger. I was slowly absorbing the earth under my feet, as Super Saiyan was taking up and expelling a lot of my energy to sustain. It didn't look like he was doing that, so I'll have the stamina advantage long-term. Gotenks grinned, then vanished. I felt him being above me. And he was there - charging up an energy ball in his right hand.

"Super Gotenks Energy Attack!" The fusion shouted, seemingly in a dual voice of both Goten and Trunks, and tossed the attack towards me. But... it looked like an ordinary ki ball. I put up my hsnd and caught it, draining it's energy until it became harmless to me, then kicked it back. Gotenks crossed his arms and withstood the explosion that happened afterward fairly easily, though a lot of the city was damaged. Darn. I was too careless. Gotenks did not stop, and raised his hands up and charged up a lot of energy between his hands, splitting it in half for each palm,

"Ggh... You may have deflected the last attack, but I'll get you this time! Finish Breaker!" As he exclaimed those words, he threw his hands forwards and unleashed a barrage of energy blasts from the ki stored in the palms. They were pretty imprecise and spread out, and will hurt people if I don't take care of hem. Come to me! And then, every single blast fired changed it's direction to go directly at me, as if gettin sucked up. And as they touched me, they got absorbed, vanished. Gotenks couldn't believe it - I saw his expression. I didn't show much emotion.

I just work.

In a split second, I appeared in front of the fusion, and first, sent a precise strike to his shoulder. Gotenks flinched and held onto the spot in pain. From absorbing his attacks, I got stronger, while he just wasted his energy. I did not stop, and sent a volley of blows to his chest, stomsch and face. He couldn't counter a single one. Finally, the combo was finished with a Double Axe Handle, tight to the head, knocking him down to the ground, crashing to a park and obliterating it.

"What... was that?" The fusion was still surprised from the pummeling he received. "I've never heard of a Saiyan who can do that!"

"I'm not a Saiyan!" I landed on the ground, already furious. "I'm a human! I was raised by humans! We might look similar, but we are not the same!"

"Oh, come on! Now you talk like one! Your hair, your stature, Super Saiyan, your burst of anger... Saiyan."

"Oh, just shut up and fight!"

"Hehe... I have found a way to beat you!" Gotenks grinned, then stood in a powering up pose. "As my half-father said, 'You can always try punching hard enough!'" The fusion's aura skyrocketed in size and started having a repulsive effect. I had to put my hand up in front of my face because of all thr dust that was being blown into me. I could see sparks. Is it the stronger form of Super Saiyan, that I sometimes use? I guess by now you can just call it "Super Saiyan 2". Electric Boogaloo. While I was rambling in my head, Gotenks's power was shooting up drastically, and he was smirking all this time. Stronger... This is getting scary... Wait, is his hair growing? Yeah, it is! The eyebrows have also vanished, for a pretty menacing look. The transformation was finalized by bending back while charging and screaming at the top of his lungs. Does it hurt?

And then... I saw what the deal was about.

"Heh. This is the same power I used to DESTROY Majin Buu!" Gotenks cockily commented while poilting his right thumb at himself, just proving the point. "It's called Super Saiyan 3, and it's time to use it to wipe out this evil fake Saiyan!" As he said that, he moved to a bit more sideways position, while cupping his hands next to his face. I could feel energy from his body pooling up in between his palms. He is charging up an attack, and at this kind of power, it's really threatening...

"Victory..." Gotenks muttered. The power was all stored for the attack, and I could see a blindingly shining ball of golden energy between his hands. I went into a defensive stance. It looks like he is waiting for an opening...

"CANNON!" The fusion unleashed the energy by throwing his hands forwards and creating a massive golden energy wave. I put my hands to the front, with palms stretched, as the Victory Cannon was coming towards me at immense speeds, like a train... Energy Manipulation, don't fail me now.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:46 am

Charmera wrote:

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

Liberty had smiled when she had kicked Frank. It was satisfying, though she strangely felt almost guilty for doing it. She wasn't quite sure why she felt that way, but she did. She set about burying that feeling now, for her enemy had all of a sudden her enemy came after her with a vengeance. She smiled at his simply comment. "Nope. You're going to have to work your ass off if you want to beat me Frank. There was a twinge of concern, for her enemy had powered up quicker than she remembered. Could this be a herald for more changes and power? She wasn't sure. Liberty too has a few tricks up her sleve, but she was determined to save them until they were absolutely necessary... Hopefully she wouldn't even need them.

When she was suddenly attacked by Frank, Liberties reactions were fast, though Frank was a tad bit faster, so predicting where he would strike and being there before him was key. She earned a few scratches, but she managed to heal them. Suddenly Liberty blasted out an omindirectoinal forcefield which acted as a steamroller, ideally slamming into her target and dealing damage, but otherwise earning her some breathing room would be good too. She followed this up with her own vicious strikes with her sword, counterattacking so she was no longer on the defensive.

Frank Mayhem

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

I sighed. Breathe in, Frank. Then out. Feel better? Neither am I.

This fight was not going the way I wanted it - my attacks did not do much besides a few recovered scratches, while her force field certainly pushed me away. The following physical attacks were fast. Quite. But I did not give up. With my energy blade, I proceeded to try and counter Liberty's attacks. A few blocks here and there - ooh, one good strike to my shoulder. I would applaud her if I didn't completely abhore her.

Now, time for an attack of my own. Doesn't look like fighting close range will get anything worthwile to tip the scales for a side. I could just draw out the Heat Blade and end the battle here and now, but... It-it just doesn't feel right. The sword in my hand changed shape and forged into a spear, and then I threw it forward. It was merely a distraction, though. If she can use force fields, I can fo something similar. Bending my upper body down, I gathered up energy right above my skin, then unleashed it in a burst of energy, while stretching my arms and legs out to use up all the extracted energy. Similarly to an Explosive Wave!

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:50 am

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:New York City

"Today, SHIELD have officially authorized our own superhero group, to partnering up with the new Avengers from Stark's leadership. While his group mostly filled with superhumans, ours are balanced. We have Agent Zero, he's the sniper and the leader. Then we have Rogue, our female spy, and then Deadshot and Sportsmaster. They are not the good guys here, because we are not the good guys, we are the people who will support the Act, and will do anything, beyond being good. Then we have Ant-Man, Blue Beetle, Falcon, and War Machine. People, these are the Dark Recon, SHIELD-authorized and sanctioned, group." said Nick Fury, Director of SHIELD to the people as a news.

Len-El

"Those bullets won't do me any harm!" said Len, as the bullets pierce through him with no injuries. The gun he threw, was kind of a distraction, as the Reclaimer slammed his fist to him. "Errrgh!" hummed Len. The punch was strong, but was not enough for him to be defeated. "Take this!" Len yelled as he delivers a punch to Reclaimer with half of his strength.

Reclaimer was blown back through a nearby wall, a hole in his stomach from such a strike by a Kryptonian. He slowly tried to rise, before his eyes glazed over and he fell forward. "Wh-What.."
At the same time, several members of the Justice League arrived, seeing only a Kryptonian, a broken wall, and the blood on the Kryptonian's hands.

Boxer smiled. "Alright. All three superhumans disabled, Acid Spit accidently killed." He watched as the military carted away the captured superhumans. "Commissioner, Reclaimer was right. It's a damn warz-" He watched in shock as Reclaimer went through the wall. "Oh holy... Reclaimer is down. Justice League on site, and I cannot get to Reclaimer to confirm if he's alive. Dammit."

Len-El

Len looked to the sky as Wonder Woman, Zatanna, and Green Arrow. Batman is nowhere to be seen, and with the entire conflict on hands, Len flew to the sky, but unknown to Len, Green Arrow fired a tracking device to him so that JLA can track him down. Wonder Woman tried to gave chase, but a water-based superhuman attacked him, as it seems although most superhumans had been apprehended, there were few who still fought.

Len flew and hoping he could landed somewhere safer...
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:50 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:Liberty had smiled when she had kicked Frank. It was satisfying, though she strangely felt almost guilty for doing it. She wasn't quite sure why she felt that way, but she did. She set about burying that feeling now, for her enemy had all of a sudden her enemy came after her with a vengeance. She smiled at his simply comment. "Nope. You're going to have to work your ass off if you want to beat me Frank. There was a twinge of concern, for her enemy had powered up quicker than she remembered. Could this be a herald for more changes and power? She wasn't sure. Liberty too has a few tricks up her sleve, but she was determined to save them until they were absolutely necessary... Hopefully she wouldn't even need them.

Frank Mayhem

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

This fight was not going the way I wanted it - my attacks did not do much besides a few recovered scratches, while her force field certainly pushed me away. The following physical attacks were fast. Quite. But I did not give up. With my energy blade, I proceeded to try and counter Liberty's attacks. A few blocks here and there - ooh, one good strike to my shoulder. I would applaud her if I didn't completely abhore her.

Now, time for an attack of my own. Doesn't look like fighting close range will get anything worthwile to tip the scales for a side. I could just draw out the Heat Blade and end the battle here and now, but... It-it just doesn't feel right. The sword in my hand changed shape and forged into a spear, and then I threw it forward. It was merely a distraction, though. If she can use force fields, I can fo something similar. Bending my upper body down, I gathered up energy right above my skin, then unleashed it in a burst of energy, while stretching my arms and legs out to use up all the extracted energy. Similarly to an Explosive Wave!

Liberty batted the spear away, already slightly suspicious by this development. Why go for such an easily deflected attack? it was then that Liberty saw the reasoning for it, it was a mere distraction so that he could prepare his real attack. She cursed herself for falling for it and quickly drew up a forcefield barrier. The barrier managed to crack and explode, sending her flying back. It seems it had absorbed the energy, but was overloaded by the amount. But it managed to save her from damage at least. Liberty frowned and decided to send her own projectiles.

She created balls of force, aiming at her target and hurling them as fast a she could, accelerating them using her powers too. She knew these were unlikely to have any effect, but they were merely a distraction for when Liberty quickly sped round to his side, attacking his flank as she rushed towards him, unleashing a flurry of blows with her blade. Close combat was where she had the edge after all.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:07 am

Charmera wrote:

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

Liberty batted the spear away, already slightly suspicious by this development. Why go for such an easily deflected attack? it was then that Liberty saw the reasoning for it, it was a mere distraction so that he could prepare his real attack. She cursed herself for falling for it and quickly drew up a forcefield barrier. The barrier managed to crack and explode, sending her flying back. It seems it had absorbed the energy, but was overloaded by the amount. But it managed to save her from damage at least. Liberty frowned and decided to send her own projectiles.

She created balls of force, aiming at her target and hurling them as fast a she could, accelerating them using her powers too. She knew these were unlikely to have any effect, but they were merely a distraction for when Liberty quickly sped round to his side, attacking his flank as she rushed towards him, unleashing a flurry of blows with her blade. Close combat was where she had the edge after all.

Frank Mayhem

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

I created a simple energy shield to block the balls of force that were heading my way, and did it rather cleanly. Liberty's moveset is certainly different, I surely agree, but I haven't seem any surprises with it yet... Force fields, weapons - that is cool, but I still have a counter in the form of energy constructs. Wait... Where did she go? While I was rambling about it, I lost track... Then someone behind me broke through the shield and sent a blade swinging at my right arm. Oh, crap! I was too distracted!

Unfortunately, with the surprise hit, I didn't have enough time to counter Liberty's moves, and ended up taking a few slashes before I moved back to avoid anything else thrown at me. I need to get rid of those weapons. And maybe slow her down a bit... With this, I raised my right hand and pointed the index finger. It's tip flashed for a second, before firing a dozen of energy strings, some targeted at the blades, others at the body. While thin and barely visible, each one was incredibly strong, and their purpose was to either bind and break the weapons or incapacitate their user.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:19 am

New Neros wrote:-snip-

The Vile Snake
There was a silence in the air. The atmosphere was so thick that it could be cut with a knife. Ashy's question hung in the air, as it required no answer, yet still she waited for the abomination as if she was likely to give one. In reality, fear had made it's home in the heart of the Vokornian, the snakes poison beginning to fester in her mind and soul. She could feel her eyes stinging, as if they looked at something too bright, when in reality they were looking at quite to opposite. Something so dark and grimm it made her sick to the very bottom of her spirit. She couldn't help but hate what was in front of her, yet fear it for how it mimicked humanoid form so accurately. How it seemed to represent all she strived to be and all she wished to avoid in one.

It moved towards Ashy, though the Valkyries stepped in front of her.

"Children of Asgard, you do not see even your all mother flees before us? Lapdogs are not welcome here." With no response. she sighed. "Very well. Extermination it is."

She took a step towards them.

And then another.

Baleful step by step she moved. She was in no hurry. She had no reason to be.

The Valkyries attacked, but their weapons failed them, merely jabbing air. Next their feet failed them, as with a telekinetic snap of her fingers, they were on their knees. Not even using her blade, the snake cut off one's head with a stroke of her arm, the corps falling forward as it's head was liberated. The other she slowly turned to the other Valkyrie. She forced her neck to bend downwards as she lifted her hand once more, then let it go down. It never reached it's target.

Ashy had enough by this point. She had been quaking before this snake for too long. But even in this lazy strike she could feel force. Her shield being cracked. She disengaged her forcefield and her opponent stepped back, cocking her head.

"You put yourself at risk for a single life. You put our superior flesh in front of those Asgardian dogs." She spat. "Have you no pride in our race?"

Ashy snapped, attacking with her own generated sword. The Snake had lazily parried, the strike had been predictable. "You are not a Vokornian." She spoke,

"But I am." She responded. She pushed Ashy off herself and counter attacked. The Vokornian parried, then countered. She was punished for her recklessness, her blade was caught by a disarming strike, and then she was wide open for a slash. It was only a last minute field of force which saved her. "I am everything that makes us strong. Mother Skin has given me many blessings." Ashy heard that before. Mother skin....

She quickly expanded her forcefield to hit the Snake, managing to break her hold. Then a faster than lightning display of swordsmanship came to the fore. Ashy attacks, Snake counters, Ashy parries and repeat. Ashy attempts to break the stalemate with a calculated strike. First slamming the ground to create a smoke screen, and then rushing her opponent from behind. her mind had been shadowed against psychic detection, so she was able to sneak past. Or so she thought. She wasn't able to lay a strike on her foe.

Her blade was grabbed mid air by two fingers, then pushed back to Ashy. "You call on darkness as if it serves you. What idiocy." She simply and nonchalantly battered her opponent away with a single slap. "In other universes you were stronger by now. Yet managed to kill you then."

Suddenly darkness gathered around her hands, and she pointed one at Ash. Seemingly tired of toying with her. She blasted her with a beam of dark, and Ash shuddered and screamed in pain, falling to her knees. Then she was blasted again.

'Funny. I thought you liked pain."

Ashy's mind registered the comment, and she would have questioned how the Snake knew about that had she not been in total agony. The dark armoured walking Tumour of reality simply chuckled. Laughing for the first time in their battle.

The next blast sent Ashy to the ground. She continued screaming.

The Sheppard must conquer pain.
Or she will fall.
Last edited by Charmera on Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:24 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:Liberty batted the spear away, already slightly suspicious by this development. Why go for such an easily deflected attack? it was then that Liberty saw the reasoning for it, it was a mere distraction so that he could prepare his real attack. She cursed herself for falling for it and quickly drew up a forcefield barrier. The barrier managed to crack and explode, sending her flying back. It seems it had absorbed the energy, but was overloaded by the amount. But it managed to save her from damage at least. Liberty frowned and decided to send her own projectiles.

Frank Mayhem

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

I created a simple energy shield to block the balls of force that were heading my way, and did it rather cleanly. Liberty's moveset is certainly different, I surely agree, but I haven't seem any surprises with it yet... Force fields, weapons - that is cool, but I still have a counter in the form of energy constructs. Wait... Where did she go? While I was rambling about it, I lost track... Then someone behind me broke through the shield and sent a blade swinging at my right arm. Oh, crap! I was too distracted!

Unfortunately, with the surprise hit, I didn't have enough time to counter Liberty's moves, and ended up taking a few slashes before I moved back to avoid anything else thrown at me. I need to get rid of those weapons. And maybe slow her down a bit... With this, I raised my right hand and pointed the index finger. It's tip flashed for a second, before firing a dozen of energy strings, some targeted at the blades, others at the body. While thin and barely visible, each one was incredibly strong, and their purpose was to either bind and break the weapons or incapacitate their user.

Liberty groaned and found the binds, but found it hard as her weapon was tangled. She also found her feet and legs tangled, and groaned in frustration. Again she squirmed, but it only served to frustrate her. But then she had an idea. Suddenly a multitude of small knives popped out of nowhere and began to cut the wires, severing them completely. Of course she didn't have time to free the blade, so she just made two new ones. Using dual wield to her advantage, she pressed the attack. With sudden ferocity, she charged forward, attacking her foe. Though at the last minute she also created a Buckler of force, so she could block in close combat.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:34 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Charmera wrote:---

Sarah glanced at her youngest sister when she chimed in, chuckling at her comments and then actually laughing out loud when she was finished speaking, though she calmed herself quickly. Hanah's table manners were terrible, but the eldest Grimm would be lying through her teeth if she dared say that she didn't find them amusing. Either way, once the wolf girl was done talking, Sarah took another bite of cheesecake before replying.

"I suppose you're right. You know, for a little girl you're pretty smart." The pale woman smiled at her sister, before glancing towards Morgan. "This man? Hanah, you really should start paying more attention." She said, shaking her head before continuing. "This is John Morgan, he's from Washington DC, but he's got a company here in Gotham, so he's visiting." She explained, before resuming her meal.

Hanah groaned. "I'm sixteen!" She spoke. "I may look younger because I'm short, but I'm defintely not a little girl." She folded her arms. "You two are the ones who think I'm a little girl..." She muttered. Then looked at Morgan. She frowned ever so slightly, but then extended a hand and smiled. "I'm Hanah!" She said. Suddenly, and violently she said it. "And Sorry, I was busy eating." She then paused for a second. She felt something funny at her back. But then it was gone again swiftly afterwards. She slowly slid her backpack off and then looked inside. She did a double take, then frowned and gnashed her teeth together. "Those,.." She muttered. She sniffed, then tossed her rucksack in the air and ran outside. Her sisters might wonder what this wierd behavoir was about... until they looked in the bag.

For there was no longer a push yet old teddy in the bag. Someone had stolen Teddy.

There was an enraged howl from outside.
Last edited by Charmera on Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:08 am

Xyri smiled as she saw the ships. They were now pretty tiny. They all seemed focused on her, which was a mild concern, but she felt an outside well of strength be tapped into as she heard the voice of the Hadrian, though she didn't know what a Hadrian was. She looked towards one of the ships, and peeled the hull off like it was made of paper. She exposed the inside of it and then like some sort of goblet she tipped it back and absorbed all the Rantu greedily. She felt a small boost in size, but it was inconsiquetial to how huge she already was. She shrugged, then lumbered along, knocking a few buildings over like bowling pins as she reached othr ships. She grunted uncomfortably as she was hit by lazers and the ships began to backpedal like a giant slime girl was chasing them... But Xyri didn't seem to be hampered by any of these things as she grabbed a ship and tore it open again like a pinata, and then balled the rest after absorbing the crew, creating a ball out of the advanced metal as if it were tin foil, and she tossed it into another rantu ship. So she was doing quite well. She just had to hppe that they all wouldn't fire at once. A concern which surfaced when three of them began charging their lazers while facing her, all intent on hurting the green giant.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:17 am

Samantha Grimm and John Morgan
John gave a small smile when Hannah spoke to him, shaking her hand when she offered it. "It's nice to meet you Hannah. And no need to worry, I wouldn't have wanted to interrupt your meal." He told her kindly.

Suddenly Hannah seemed distracted, and Samantha noticed it too. "Hannah? You okay?" Sam asked with concern before her little sister suddenly ran off. "Hannah, wait!" Sam called after her but she was already gone. Sam looked over at Hannah's backpack, she rarely ever tossed it carelessly like that. Sam's eyes widened when she noticed that Hannah's teddy was no longer in the bag. Sam then heard a loud howl outside and her eyes filled with fear. "Sarah, we have have to stop her!" Samantha shouted in alarm before running off outside to find Hannah.

John clearly looked confused, but knew whatever was going on was not good. "What's wrong? Is your sister in danger or something?" Morgan asked Sarah. They may be criminals, but they didn't seem like terrible people, just misguided. He didn't want any harm to come to them.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse