NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC 3, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pygmalionia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pygmalionia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:19 am

So far I have:

Pro : WW, Flash, Lantern, Valancy (?), Sonja, Cyberlantern, Lucien, Johnathan Pierce

Anti: Batman, Craig, Aaron, Star Warrior, Len-El, Frank
Last edited by Pygmalionia on Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:19 am

Alright finally posted in the IC.

Let me know what you guys think of my post and whether there's anything I need to edit in (or out).

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:22 am

Charmera wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Where is the application for her?

In the archive.

She's quite the interesting character, alright I'll use her, but she's going up against Kazuko, Asumar has Superman for the time being.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:28 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:Apparently, canon Beerus is a little over 6 times faster than the speed of light.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=26324

Neat.

I think Supes hovers around between 200-500 times the speed of light.

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:33 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:
New Rob Halfordia wrote:Apparently, canon Beerus is a little over 6 times faster than the speed of light.

Neat.

Is Panther accepted?

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:34 am

Siliarba wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:For the Civil War, can we already claim battles? I want Gotenks, Piccolo and some other irrelevant characters.

There's going to be DBZ people in Civil War? When did they ever care about the government or being known or unknown?

I want to fight them.

Gotenks might just be running around and enjoying the havoc or trying to be a hero in this mess.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:35 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
New Rob Halfordia wrote:I don't think that is a fight Supes needs help with...

Don't just assume things Rob.

Perhaps you've underestimated the sheer power of Superman, or, you overestimate just how powerful your own characters are in relation to him. But, you can have Superman and Shazam (who is a Superman equivalent, just with Magic instead of Kryptonian physiology) provide a major affront to the Masaki's.

But why would your characters, or Earth characters, care? The Civil War doesn't involve you directly, so you'd simply be an interloper. It's a fight for the future of Earth-based superhumans, not a fight with every powered person in the galaxy or universe.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:36 am

Osnil wrote:
Neat.

Is Panther accepted?

I thought he already was? Sure. Accepted.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:37 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Siliarba wrote:There's going to be DBZ people in Civil War? When did they ever care about the government or being known or unknown?

I want to fight them.

Gotenks might just be running around and enjoying the havoc or trying to be a hero in this mess.

If you want to fight them then walk up to them and go "hey, wanna fight" literally every character in DBZ will say yes.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:38 am

Neat.

Still, a massive leap from the previous record, which was only Mach 31,000.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:38 am

New Neros wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Don't just assume things Rob.

Perhaps you've underestimated the sheer power of Superman, or, you overestimate just how powerful your own characters are in relation to him. But, you can have Superman and Shazam (who is a Superman equivalent, just with Magic instead of Kryptonian physiology) provide a major affront to the Masaki's.

But why would your characters, or Earth characters, care? The Civil War doesn't involve you directly, so you'd simply be an interloper. It's a fight for the future of Earth-based superhumans, not a fight with every powered person in the galaxy or universe.

Asumar and Kazuko have chosen to come to Earth because Asumar was simply bored, so he decided to go where all the activity was taking place, and awkwardly enough Asumar and Kazuko are going to be sticking around for some time.

This will come up in a conversation between Agent Phillip Coulson of SHIELD and Asumar and Kazuko.

Also, In the battle against Superman, it will be merely to survive against his onslaught, but I'm leveling the playing field a bit with Kazuko's command over nature, I'm not going to say anything about it because it will ruin the surprise.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:41 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
New Neros wrote:Perhaps you've underestimated the sheer power of Superman, or, you overestimate just how powerful your own characters are in relation to him. But, you can have Superman and Shazam (who is a Superman equivalent, just with Magic instead of Kryptonian physiology) provide a major affront to the Masaki's.

Asumar and Kazuko have chosen to come to Earth because Asumar was simply bored, so he decided to go where all the activity was taking place, and awkwardly enough Asumar and Kazuko are going to be sticking around for some time.

This will come up in a conversation between Agent Phillip Coulson of SHIELD and Asumar and Kazuko.

Also, In the battle against Superman, it will be merely to survive against his onslaught, but I'm leveling the playing field a bit with Kazuko's command over nature, I'm not going to say anything about it because it will ruin the surprise.

In other words, you're afraid we will promptly and systematically tear it apart?
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:42 am

New Neros wrote:Perhaps you've underestimated the sheer power of Superman, or, you overestimate just how powerful your own characters are in relation to him.

N O L I M I T S
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:43 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

In other words, you're afraid we will promptly and systematically tear it apart?

Wha? I'm sorry, I don't understand what your saying?

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:44 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
New Rob Halfordia wrote:In other words, you're afraid we will promptly and systematically tear it apart?

Put what will happen in a spoiler or something. And then, we will see whether or not it could truly effect Supes.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:52 am

Finland SSR wrote:
New Neros wrote:Perhaps you've underestimated the sheer power of Superman, or, you overestimate just how powerful your own characters are in relation to him.

N O L I M I T S

Which is exactly why Supes got oneshot by Darkseid.

Oh... Wait...
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:53 am

New Neros wrote:Awesome prelude, Star! Can't wait for All-Mother vs Darkseid/Highfather, and I loved how you portrayed HF's arrogance and hypocrisy while keeping DS to a few haunting words.

Also, random Thanos should pop up and be like "If anyone is courting Death, it's me!" And so we get Valka allied with...Thanos...and Round 2 of Thanos vs Darkseid, against the backdrop of Valka vs Highfather.

Mavorpen wrote:He didn't actually "beat" her. He backhanded her, which was actually not even meant to happen. The artist fucked up, but it was too late to change it.

Looking it up, it seems you're right. Damnit, Jim Shooter! But for real though, you see the Ultimate version of Hank Pym? Literally tried to kill his wife, Wasp, for making him look "small". He attacked his wife with fuckin' ants while she was Wasp-sized. Check it:

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Now I'm imagining him and Stark sitting in High School desks with Beast as their teacher. "Welcome class, to How Not To Be A Mad Scientist, 101!"

The only class they ever failed!

Thanks!
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:53 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Put what will happen in a spoiler or something. And then, we will see whether or not it could truly effect Supes.

As I remember, the Earth's Sun is a source of power for Superman, giving him strength that would be able to strong arm both Kazuko and Asumar at the same time.

Considering that Asumar and Kazuko are Psionic Manipulators, which include the power of telekinetic capabilities, I'm saying that Kazuko will be the one to block the sun out within the vicinity of their training arena by manipulating the weather around them to cover the rays of the sun, thus assuring that one of them will have at least a chance to last against Superman, but eventually, when SHEILD calls for Reinforcements, which will be a group of tanks from the United States, Kazuko will begin to struggle with maintaining his control over his Nature Manipulation (He'll be erecting a wall of vines or roots to keep the agents of SHIELD out of the fight) He will eventually be unable to manage both.

Thus this will be the point that Kazuko and Asumar are ready to flee from the battle, but this is merely just a diversion to assure that Asumar's son, Ryuichi is able to get out of dodge and under the radar so-to speak. Then they will flee from the battle and regroup within a city (I don't exactly know which one yet, but it might be Gotham, Jump City, or any other city in the United States)

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:55 am

The Starlight wrote:
New Neros wrote:Awesome prelude, Star! Can't wait for All-Mother vs Darkseid/Highfather, and I loved how you portrayed HF's arrogance and hypocrisy while keeping DS to a few haunting words.

Also, random Thanos should pop up and be like "If anyone is courting Death, it's me!" And so we get Valka allied with...Thanos...and Round 2 of Thanos vs Darkseid, against the backdrop of Valka vs Highfather.

Looking it up, it seems you're right. Damnit, Jim Shooter! But for real though, you see the Ultimate version of Hank Pym? Literally tried to kill his wife, Wasp, for making him look "small". He attacked his wife with fuckin' ants while she was Wasp-sized. Check it:

The only class they ever failed!

Thanks!

So help me god if you don't answer my question.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:56 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
New Rob Halfordia wrote:Put what will happen in a spoiler or something. And then, we will see whether or not it could truly effect Supes.

As I remember, the Earth's Sun is a source of power for Superman, giving him strength that would be able to strong arm both Kazuko and Asumar at the same time.

Considering that Asumar and Kazuko are Psionic Manipulators, which include the power of telekinetic capabilities, I'm saying that Kazuko will be the one to block the sun out within the vicinity of their training arena by manipulating the weather around them to cover the rays of the sun, thus assuring that one of them will have at least a chance to last against Superman, but eventually, when SHEILD calls for Reinforcements, which will be a group of tanks from the United States, Kazuko will begin to struggle with maintaining his control over his Nature Manipulation (He'll be erecting a wall of vines or roots to keep the agents of SHIELD out of the fight) He will eventually be unable to manage both.

Thus this will be the point that Kazuko and Asumar are ready to flee from the battle, but this is merely just a diversion to assure that Asumar's son, Ryuichi is able to get out of dodge and under the radar so-to speak. Then they will flee from the battle and regroup within a city (I don't exactly know which one yet, but it might be Gotham, Jump City, or any other city in the United States)

Might need to change it up a bit. Supes can operate without exposure to sunlight for awhile. He's a battery. His powers don't go poof the second the sun goes out. He's fought at night plenty of times.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:57 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
New Rob Halfordia wrote:Put what will happen in a spoiler or something. And then, we will see whether or not it could truly effect Supes.

Have you ever noticed how, even on a cloudy day, it's bright? That isn't just a coincidence, and the sun's rays, do, in fact, go through clouds. And even then, it would take quite some time for Supes to need a recharge.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:58 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:Still need timeframe for when civil war will begin. I need to know if I can do my personal Arc.

Do you mean this?

If so, I'm just waiting for Zark. If he doesn't show up soon, I'll mod Etla or something like that I guess.
Call me Star
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:00 am

The Starlight wrote:
New Rob Halfordia wrote:Still need timeframe for when civil war will begin. I need to know if I can do my personal Arc.

Do you mean this?

If so, I'm just waiting for Zark. If he doesn't show up soon, I'll mod Etla or something like that I guess.

So, a day or two. Thank you.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:00 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Might need to change it up a bit. Supes can operate without exposure to sunlight for awhile. He's a battery. His powers don't go poof the second the sun goes out. He's fought at night plenty of times.

I'm saying real heavy cloud cover, like that of a Severe Thunderstorm, and I do know that his power won't instantly go away, but do you remember what we talked about on Party Chat on PS4?

I'm going to use that to my advantage, Asumar will be the one who calls for the energy of both Sigma Galli Prime and Rhen Var to give him the strength necessary to at least survive Superman's onslaught. It's not like my characters have a supply of Kryptonite as Lex Luthor.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:01 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Starlight wrote:Do you mean this?

So, a day or two. Thank you.

Pretty much, sorry for the day. As soon as he posts I'll write it up.
Call me Star

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse