NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC 3, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:46 am

Osnil wrote:
Osnil wrote:So, after being inspired to create a character with a Mexican accent after watching Puss in Boots, and wishing to create a character for YB, you shall all pray for mercy from:
Name/Alias: Sancho Galan aka the Panther

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): Normal-without the weapon in his hand
hat
Cape
Shirt
Pants
Winged Panther Form

Species: Mutant

Backstory: Sancho was a normal child. Except for the fact that: an ancient spirit has roamed the Earth for centuries to find those who should possess the power it can grant. Shortly after Sancho was born in Ecuador, the spirit entered him, giving him the Spirit of the Panther. Sancho did not know he held this ancient power until he turned thirteen, and got into a stressful argument which he then turned into a winged panther. He lost control and killed five people. When he was no longer a panther, he found that his normal appearance had changed as well and he held powers that he couldn't control. So, he packed up his feather hat and left for Charles Xavier's School.

He spent much time in Xavier's school trying to hide the beast within him. Many of his teachers explained to him that it was a gift just like the others. He didn't think so. He finally ran away after realizing what they wanted him to do would not help. He spent the year after learning fencing and physical combat.

Personality-wise, Sancho tends to be very egotistical and isn't worried about the odds.

Powers and Abilities:
Humanish form (he's not at full potential, so the list isn't complete)-
Always lands on his feet
He speaks both Spanish and English
Panther form:
Flight

He is also an avid fencer and plays the guitar.

Weaknesses:
When in Panther form, he usually loses control of himself.
His pride is often his biggest weakness.
Destructive Capacity: Street Level

Speed: 10 m/s when in Panther form, 1 m/s when in human form

Durability: Small Building Level

Lifting Strength: Class 5

Striking Strength: Class KJ

Energy Projection

Standard Equipment:
Rapier
Intelligence: Average human

Optional stuff.

Theme song: Mexican Music rocks

Random Facts about your character: He has a very thick Spanish Accent

He's not a good one. . . I know, how about DOOM!
Just kidding-don't hurt me, Neros. Ara is way below his power level. OOOOH! How about M.O.D.O.K.? Or Mandarin?
I was just kidding about the expendable part. unless Quavv objects, I'm with Modok and Mandarin.

That's good. I might be using Modie later.
Which gives me the idea of using mad mod as a villain.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:47 am

Osnil wrote:
Osnil wrote:So, after being inspired to create a character with a Mexican accent after watching Puss in Boots, and wishing to create a character for YB, you shall all pray for mercy from:
Name/Alias: Sancho Galan aka the Panther

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): Normal-without the weapon in his hand
hat
Cape
Shirt
Pants
Winged Panther Form

Species: Mutant

Backstory: Sancho was a normal child. Except for the fact that: an ancient spirit has roamed the Earth for centuries to find those who should possess the power it can grant. Shortly after Sancho was born in Ecuador, the spirit entered him, giving him the Spirit of the Panther. Sancho did not know he held this ancient power until he turned thirteen, and got into a stressful argument which he then turned into a winged panther. He lost control and killed five people. When he was no longer a panther, he found that his normal appearance had changed as well and he held powers that he couldn't control. So, he packed up his feather hat and left for Charles Xavier's School.

He spent much time in Xavier's school trying to hide the beast within him. Many of his teachers explained to him that it was a gift just like the others. He didn't think so. He finally ran away after realizing what they wanted him to do would not help. He spent the year after learning fencing and physical combat.

Personality-wise, Sancho tends to be very egotistical and isn't worried about the odds.

Powers and Abilities:
Humanish form (he's not at full potential, so the list isn't complete)-
Always lands on his feet
He speaks both Spanish and English
Panther form:
Flight

He is also an avid fencer and plays the guitar.

Weaknesses:
When in Panther form, he usually loses control of himself.
His pride is often his biggest weakness.
Destructive Capacity: Street Level

Speed: 10 m/s when in Panther form, 1 m/s when in human form

Durability: Small Building Level

Lifting Strength: Class 5

Striking Strength: Class KJ

Energy Projection

Standard Equipment:
Rapier
Intelligence: Average human

Optional stuff.

Theme song: Mexican Music rocks

Random Facts about your character: He has a very thick Spanish Accent

Just kidding-don't hurt me, Neros. Ara is way below his power level. OOOOH! How about M.O.D.O.K.? Or Mandarin?
I was just kidding about the expendable part. unless Quavv objects, I'm with Modok and Mandarin.

MODOK is in charge of AIM. Who hates Hydra.

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:52 am

Charmera wrote:
Osnil wrote:

That's good. I might be using Modie later.

This one mutant T-rex is only the beginning, for if one head is chopped off, two more will take it's place. :P
The Republic of Atria wrote:
Osnil wrote:

Forgot about that.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:58 am

Osnil wrote:
Charmera wrote:That's good. I might be using Modie later.

This one mutant T-rex is only the beginning, for if one head is chopped off, two more will take it's place. :P
The Republic of Atria wrote:

Forgot about that.

Mandarin may work, but Sili's idea is ultimately the best, because Mandie isn't super expendable.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:59 am

Still need timeframe for when civil war will begin. I need to know if I can do my personal Arc.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:04 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:Still need timeframe for when civil war will begin. I need to know if I can do my personal Arc.

I have no clue, it looks like it has already started and at the same time it looks like it may not happen for months.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:05 am

New Neros wrote:
Osnil wrote:This one mutant T-rex is only the beginning, for if one head is chopped off, two more will take it's place. :P

Forgot about that.

Mandarin may work, but Sili's idea is ultimately the best, because Mandie isn't super expendable.

Mandarin crossed my mind on recommending HYDRA's head in China, but when I saw it had to be expendable, I didn't recommended him.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:29 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:Still need timeframe for when civil war will begin. I need to know if I can do my personal Arc.

It's coming, Craig is free (I think) and the Superhuman Registration Act has been passed, and people are forming opinions about it.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:33 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
New Neros wrote:

Mandarin crossed my mind on recommending HYDRA's head in China, but when I saw it had to be expendable, I didn't recommended him.

I was just kidding about the expendable part.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:50 am

For the Civil War, can we already claim battles? I want Gotenks, Piccolo and some other irrelevant characters.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:54 am

Finland SSR wrote:For the Civil War, can we already claim battles? I want Gotenks, Piccolo and some other irrelevant characters.

I already called Batman vs Cyberlantern.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:55 am

Finland SSR wrote:For the Civil War, can we already claim battles? I want Gotenks, Piccolo and some other irrelevant characters.

There's going to be DBZ people in Civil War? When did they ever care about the government or being known or unknown?

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:56 am

Apparently, canon Beerus is a little over 6 times faster than the speed of light.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=26324
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:02 am

Me and Atria still have to fight Apocolypes.
I kinda want to fight Tony and the Hulk.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:08 am

I already have Superman vs the Masaki's, but I want to even the playing field and have someone else join Superman against the Masaki's

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:09 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:I already have Superman vs the Masaki's, but I want to even the playing field and have someone else join Superman against the Masaki's

I could volunteer a charecter.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:10 am

Charmera wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:I already have Superman vs the Masaki's, but I want to even the playing field and have someone else join Superman against the Masaki's

I could volunteer a charecter.

What character would that be, out of the army of your characters?

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:11 am

I don't think that is a fight Supes needs help with...

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:12 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Charmera wrote:I could volunteer a charecter.

Maybe Aru'va?
She's probably going to be on the governments side (Reluctantly, and mostly because of diplomacy and politics)

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:12 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:

I don't think that is a fight Supes needs help with...

Don't just assume things Rob.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:13 am

Charmera wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Maybe Aru'va?
She's probably going to be on the governments side (Reluctantly, and mostly because of diplomacy and politics)

Where is the application for her?

Pygmalionia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pygmalionia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:15 am

Can we have a list thing showing who's in Pro/Regime and who's in Anti/Resistance? ._.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:16 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Charmera wrote:Maybe Aru'va?

Where is the application for her?

In the archive.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:17 am

Pygmalionia wrote:Can we have a list thing showing who's in Pro/Regime and who's in Anti/Resistance? ._.

I have two.

Len-El will be on the side of Anti (will, because the Act is still early on its days and we have four months)

Jonathan Pierce on the side of Pro (he is part of SHIELD).
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:18 am

Pygmalionia wrote:Can we have a list thing showing who's in Pro/Regime and who's in Anti/Resistance? ._.

That may take a while with my charecters... :blush:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse