NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:21 pm

Samantha Grimm
Samantha looked over the menu at her sister's question. "I think I'll get the waffles." Samantha said, since it was still morning and it seemed like a good choice to her.

The Flame Guard
John Morgan was walking through Gotham when he saw an abandoned field that seemed out of place. He decided to investigate and soon discovered some kind of mirage was in place. He approached the only thing that was actually nearby which was some kind of metal container that explained that this was a magical entrance to some kind of club called the Devil's Den. He decided he was curious enough to enter and pulled an old key chain from his wallet that he never used anymore and placed it in the machine to receive his braclet. Then he entered the club as it finally appeared before him. Morgan was wearing a stripped light blue dress shirt with black dress pants, and was clean shaven with his hair a bit spikey. He walked through the club and was pretty impressed with the design. Clearly some magic was involved in the process of building this place.

Morgan made his way into the superhero cafe and decided to sit down at a table and order some food. He sat down by himself at a table and looked around a bit at the other patrons. This was clearly not a place for average day citizens, so he had a feeling he might meet some interesting people here.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:11 pm

Tomia wrote:Roy's eyes opened slowly as he began to regain consciousness. His head hurt like he'd been hit with a bag of bricks, but he saw a girl standing above him and heard her speak to him. She looked around Katie and Cora's age, and she was quite attractive as well. He had no idea who she was but his memory started to come back to him when she mentioned Katie. "Valancy, Katie, Cora, are they alright? The last thing I remember was Floyd using me like a punching bag." He said to the girl who apparently knew the Justice Queens. He tried to sit up, but his battered and bruised body refused as he winced in pain. They rescued me? What about Floyd? He didn't hurt them did he?" He asked with concern, so many questions were running through his mind. He would be torn with guilt if anything had happened to them because of him.

"They're fine. Katie brought you up here onto the roof, and they kicked your dad's butt. Er, stepdad? Former stepdad? Whatever you want to call him, he's down there with them, waiting for the police.

"Oh yeah, you don't know me yet." Kylie smiled and removed her green facemask. "My name's Kylie, and I'm one of the Justice Queens. If you really think they're wimpy enough to get hurt when we're all together, then you barely know us. Just wait till you meet Naja. Damn she can break things. Anyway, I'm here to pick you up, and bring you back. So... come on then." Kylie encased Roy in green light, bringing him with her back down to Katie, Cora, and Val...

Tomia wrote:Cora's eyes widened in shock when Katie kissed her, but she wasn't mad or upset at all. Quite the contrary, Cora's lips felt like they were on fire and her heart was racing. She knew Katie had just lost Eric, and didn't want to disrespect his memory, but Cora also wanted to make Katie happy. Her resistance broke when Katie kissed her and Cora couldn't hold back anymore. She didn't say anything, fearing that words would ruin the moment. She closed her eyes, and leaned in again, kissing Katie softly of the lips, and bringing her hands to the sides of Katie's face and resting them there gently.

Only to see Katie and Cora kissing. Like, hardcore-style. Kylie just floated outside for a second, dropping Roy on the floor next to Valancy. Her jaw had dropped. "Did I... miss something? Because... I don't know how much Eric is into 3-ways. I think most guys are... but you never know..." Kylie's face soon turned into one of those surprised smiles, like when your friends throw you a surprise party, and you can't suppress the smile through the shock.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Pyrade
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:16 pm

Finland SSR wrote:Frank Mayhem

"I know the locals about as much as you do, so I can't help much in that department. When I say 'I spend my days training', I mean it." I spoke, then turned my head down and kicked the ground a bit. I guess sometimes having social interaction would be beneficial... Maybe then I wouldn't end upso punch-happy and confident. "I'm pretty sure the Earthlings have that. Just the S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarriers and the Watchtower are more than enough information you need. But they are under high security, and I wouldn't bother trying to break into them for someone else. Though, then again, I don't need to eat my ship either..."

"Anyway, say... you said about some company chasing you to here, right? Rayertech, if my short-term memory banks recall correctly?"

Eldara
Eldara raised an eyebrow at the mention of S.H.I.E.L.D and the Watchtower,
"And I take it they aren't exactly willing to share the knowledge are they? Typical. No wonder Cratora made me with data theft in mind."
She said with a shrug in response to the Rayertech question,
"Yes. Balthazar Rayer's weapons company. They're one of the big 7 corps on my homeworld, not that any of the others besides Cratora actually matter anymore. . . Guess you'll need the full story? "
She asked and leaned against the hull of the ship, preparing to recount what she could.
"My home world is a place of corporate battles and thousands of faceless salarymen. Those who don't sell out to the corporates live as outcasts of society, usually as mercenaries. But ever since Adraxin introduced the ION virus nobody's cared about anything but androids and clean-hand weapons. ION is the Internal Overwatch Nanocite. Adraxin thought it would curtail crime across the planet. The virus sits in the brain of organic bodies and when the creature attempts to do something that violates the laws laid down by Adraxin, it causes an aneurysm. . ."
She replied and a static sigh escaped her lips as she looked down at the snow.
"That's when clean-hand weaponry came in. It's designed to work in such away that it circumvents ION, not making the user a direct violator of laws. Things like toxins which cause insanity or manic depression are common. Anything that can cause a person to either commit a crime, or cause them to die of 'natural' causes is the best way to kill someone and avoid ION. Sure, you could hire a Suppressed Mercenary. Someone whose hands were free, who had undergone the process of suppressing the ION in their body. It worked, about 60% of the time, but the 60% that actually had a successful suppression charged a large fortune for their services. Androids are another way and cheaper than Smerks. Android assassins have long been a product of Rayertech and Cratora, but they never really worked very well under scrutiny. Everyone could tell an android apart because of how flawless the mimicry was, and because most had thermographic image enhancers fitted to their glasses and their contacts. Not to mention most android models became socially awkward after too long. Their coding couldn't handle prolongued verbal political intrigue, and often the corps found holes in the coding to test for an android using certain questions."
She continued, her arms crossed over her chest.
"And that's where I come in. I am the X-27 executioner. Cratora's breakthrough in synthetic emotional inorganic consciousness. My coding allows me to blend seemlessly with society, and my emotional synth allows me to throw even the most well thought out android probing questions. I can think the same way humans do, and then some"
She replied with a half-hearted chuckle.
"And that way I can get close to someone, and then sever their head from their shoulders before stealing all their company secrets and blowing the mainframes while I'm at it. But, I'm incomplete. I won't be blending anywhere now, and Rayertech will come looking for me. Not now, they'll still be busy cleaning up after that attack on Cratora, but in a cycle or two, they'll come looking."
She said with an indifferent shrug.
"Guess I'll just hop planets again when the time comes. Hope they don't make life to hard for whatever meatlings call this place home."

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:19 pm

Daniel Carter/Sentinel-38 Yrs-Metropolis

We had left Gotham behind, as news flooded in that the Avengers and Justice League had relieved the city alongside Batgirl, and I had temporarily left Mia behind for now. Informing her that I would still train her at her leisure, but she would need to come and see me. As I would not be in the field for a while yet. No, there are matters that must be attended to. As I have forgotten that no matter how capable I may be, I am just one man. As we re entered our own apartment, Mayla had been rather silent for the duration of the trip here. It's not like her, she is almost always hopeful, and normally the one picking me up and dusting me off. As I was about to go retrieve a tool which would help me spread a new light across the Earth, my mind flashed back to Gotham, to that Red Ring which blazed past me. I knew what it was, as I have experience with such Rings, Daud at one time had a red ring back in our world. But my thoughts was interrupted as Mayla lightly grabbed my hand, and guided me to a sitting position. Signalling she needed to speak. Sitting down, I never like it when she behaves this way.

What bothered me more, is that she could hardly look me in the eyes. My mind began to race to find a reason as to her behavior, but she did not let me wonder long.

"August, is alive." The message was simple, but so heavy. At first, I seemed to have no response, as I was absorbing the announcement. But as I began to smile, as a father who had his child returned to him, I saw that Mayla, was not smiling, in fact she seemed distressed. I placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Thats..thats great...is there something else?" I had picked up, that there must have been more to it. I myself, had come back from death, so I did not take this news with any grain of salt. But then a tear fled from her eye, and I already knew, that my own heart would begin to break. Her eyes slowly gazed into mine as she muttered.

"I...made a deal. August, is alive but...I can never see...him. That was the cost..." My heart sunk, my hopes for a restored family, were shattered. I may now be able to have my son back, along with my wife, and daughter. But if Mayla could not possess the same...it...would never be the same.

I pulled her in close, as a moment of celebration was stolen from us. Her tearful eyes upon my chest as I wrapped her up. For an instant, I wanted to tell her that she should not have made such a decision without me, but I held my tongue. Because, it was me, who was wrong. She gave me my own son back, at the cost of the unbearable.

And I was not there. I never was. I am just a man, and cannot wave away the hands of time to fix the past.

But I can be here now.

And one day...I will restore what she lost.

But for now, I must ensure that I am never too far away from her, or my family. That I can continue to help this world, without placing myself to far away.

After mourning with Mayla, she eventually fell asleep on my lap. Sprawled across me, still in my armor. I looked down upon her. The strongest woman I have ever known. Bearing the weight of everything on her shoulders. Never asking for help, or complaining. But now, we have both learned what could break her back. A mother, cannot lose a child. Should never have to, and to do so when saving his life.

It's just...wrong.

I gently lifted her, so that I could remove myself from the sofa in our apartment living room. And placed her upon it so that she could continue her own sleep. My own eyes were heavy, and my wounds only making their urge to close more powerful. But I fought back and resisted, as I traveled into our master bedroom, and retrieved a small bronze ring, one which had a innate glow and a symbol etched into it's front. To be the first step in building my new life. One where I can still protect this world, but simply in a new way.

Placing the Ring upon my finger, I clenched my hand as I contemplated the new lesson I learned in Gotham. This world still needs healing. But it no longer requires me to sacrifice my own body for it. As there are others in their prime, who are rapidly reaching their own potential to surpass me, in that regard.

No, it needs my resources and my will. With those, I can still protect this planet. The ring's glow began to slowly grow brighter, and old memories began to rush back to me. Of my short lived, Bronze Lantern Corp. I will ensure that the Bronze Light shines again, and with it, new bearers for the future of our world, it is time I passed the torch.

Closing my eyes in focus, another ring, formed itself in the bronze light of my own. And then another, and another. When it was done, ten new rings began to orbit around my hand, and with a thought, raced out of my home. As I refounded the Lantern Corp, sending the starting rings to choose new bearers.

"Where Knowledge lacks, and Reason Rare
When Logic's void, We'll bring it there
To Void Ignorance, in Day and Night,
Through power Bronze, The Truth we Light!"
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:31 pm

Pygmalionia wrote:-snip-

Elena Galadera/Batgirl
He Returns

"Like Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth," she mused, wondering how he had obtained that. "That would be incredibly useful," she stated, wishing she had one of those. A voice spoke out in her comlink, reaching her hand to her ear, she listened. "This is Superman to Batgirl. The Justice League and Avengers have arrived, and we're proceeded to start cleaning things up."

"Thank you, Superman." she said, turning it off. "The JL and Avengers have arrived. Here's the deal, you two. Meet up with the Justice League and Avengers. Help them clean up this mess you've made. You'll be under close supervision at all times, so don't even think of trying something. As for you, Commissioner, I'll give with Gordon's number. The GCD will merge into the GCPD after you've received police training and equipment, and Gordon's sure that your loyalty belongs to him and the city. You can negotiate with Gordon as to your personal rank, but you will be policemen, not do-gooder former gangsters." she said, handing him Gordon's number. "And for goodness' sake, stand down, all of you." she ordered calmly.

There was silence for a moment, and then a voice barked into her ear once again. "Batgirl." Her eyes widened, a smile already beginning to grow on her face. "Good to have you back," she said, quite relieved. "Meet me at the usual spot," was the reply. "Batman out."

She gazed at each one of them, and spoke two words, everyone in the room knowing what they meant. "He's back."

She turned then, holding up a hand in farewell, and then hopped back into the Batmobile, stopping before a skyscraper, the one where they had first met in Gotham. Flying up, she approached the silent Dark Knight. "It's good to have you back, Bruce," she said, gazing around the city.

He sighed, taking in the city, his city. "It's good to be back. The Joker is the reason for my disappearance." he explained. "Now, what are the Justice League and the Avengers doing in my city?" he asked, a hint of displeasure in his deep voice.

"Things were getting out of hand," she replied, rubbing her neck, a bit worried if she had done the right thing, "and we nearly had a massacre. Batgirl can't raise morale, but now that you're back, things should get back to normal in time." She handed him a thick packet of papers, her mission report on the events that had happened in Gotham, from the Devil's Den to Salis and Vannis, Knightstone and the GCD.

She took a breath, and then began. "Remember how you said at the start of all this that only one of the darkness can fight the dark souls in Gotham, and that I would be broken here? And my reply was that one cannot truly be of the light, until they have seen, beheld, and experienced the darkness. I think in a way, both of us were right. I haven't effected as much change in Gotham as you because despite my putting on the Batgirl costume, it is still of light. But I haven't been broken here, fractured and then reset, perhaps would be more accurate. But I can't both inspire people and put the fear of the Bat into villains. I have the power, but not the physique. I think that Gotham needs a hero to solely inspire them, someone to be proactive instead of reactive, kind of what Wayne tries to do at times, not beating up the bad guys, but finding out why they became bad, why they joined the gangs, and fixing that."

She looked up at him, seeing him in thought. "Go on." the Bat said gruffly, already predicting what Elena would say next.

"And for that, I can't be Batgirl. I'm not saying that I am quitting being Batgirl, just that I need another superhero persona. But I can't start here," she said, a bit reluctantly. "I need to go somewhere else, do something slightly different. So, with your permission Bruce, I suppose this is goodbye, for now," she said.

"Where will you go?" he questioned. Elena cocked he head, thinking, and then responded. "I might go back to East City for a while, but most likely, Jump City. There have been reports of some sort of slime monster absorbing the animals at a zoo. You know what happens when heroes team up to fight a villain for the first time. After the initial victory, they form a team. But they're all in their teens, and they need someone slightly older to guide them and make sure they don't get themselves killed. That's where I come in."

"Then it looks like this is goodbye for now, Elena Galadera. I'll see you again," he promised, shaking her hand.

"Thank you, Batman, for tutoring me. It was an honor to serve Gotham alongside you," she said, taking the hand and shaking it firmly. She would miss him, but this wouldn't be the last time she put on the Bat symbol. She would be back in time.

Elena looked at the city one last time, gazing at its filth and skyscrapers, loving it for what it was. "You know," she said, turning back to Batman. But he was already gone, and she chuckled at that, glad that she had gotten to see that move again.

Driving to the Batcave, she gathered all her equipment and redesigned the suit, turning the Bat signal into this, in order to fully change herself into the heroine who would be known as Stormlight. Then she started the long drive to Gotham City, Batman having let her keep the Batmobile.

Her story hadn't ended, it was just time for a new chapter.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:49 pm

The Starlight wrote:

Elena Galadera/Batgirl
He Returns

"Like Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth," she mused, wondering how he had obtained that. "That would be incredibly useful," she stated, wishing she had one of those. A voice spoke out in her comlink, reaching her hand to her ear, she listened. "This is Superman to Batgirl. The Justice League and Avengers have arrived, and we're proceeded to start cleaning things up."

"Thank you, Superman." she said, turning it off. "The JL and Avengers have arrived. Here's the deal, you two. Meet up with the Justice League and Avengers. Help them clean up this mess you've made. You'll be under close supervision at all times, so don't even think of trying something. As for you, Commissioner, I'll give with Gordon's number. The GCD will merge into the GCPD after you've received police training and equipment, and Gordon's sure that your loyalty belongs to him and the city. You can negotiate with Gordon as to your personal rank, but you will be policemen, not do-gooder former gangsters." she said, handing him Gordon's number. "And for goodness' sake, stand down, all of you." she ordered calmly.

There was silence for a moment, and then a voice barked into her ear once again. "Batgirl." Her eyes widened, a smile already beginning to grow on her face. "Good to have you back," she said, quite relieved. "Meet me at the usual spot," was the reply. "Batman out."

She gazed at each one of them, and spoke two words, everyone in the room knowing what they meant. "He's back."

She turned then, holding up a hand in farewell, and then hopped back into the Batmobile, stopping before a skyscraper, the one where they had first met in Gotham. Flying up, she approached the silent Dark Knight. "It's good to have you back, Bruce," she said, gazing around the city.

The Commissioner sighed, lowering his pistol. "About damn time those Heroes-" He was interrupted by Batgirl saying that He was back. He froze, staring at her, before breaking into a wide grin. "Reclaimer, establish contact with the League and the Avengers. I want them to know the full situation here. Boxer, talk to Gordon, get our future sorted out. I'll be in my office, alone, drinking a victory bourbon."
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:15 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Ralph the Rat-16 Yrs-Central City, Earth

Passing through the portal, leaving our new world and the Master Emerald behind, I arrived in a city which was a lot like Station Square on Mobius. There were tall and large skyscrapers around us, streets of grey pavement and vehicles of various colors and sizes speeding and stopping up and down the streets. The Sun's heat was reflected off of the hot pavement as we stepped around a couple small groups of humans who had turned and gave us a more than strange look. Eyeing us as if we were an abnormal sight on their world. As if they have not seen sentient rats and hedgehogs before. I looked to my left, seeing a four way intersection which appeared to be a shopping center. I am sure that Ashley would not mind heading in that direction. And then I glanced to my right. A wide avenue where it lead to the outskirts of the city, as per the street signs revealed.

The problem was, I had no idea where I was. Apart from being on a planet or world somewhere near Max. As the portal would have brought us our somewhere near him. 'Near' is a term used very loosely here.

That being said, I have no real sense of direction to follow. We could either attempt to leave immediately. Or spend some time to get our bearings. I contemplated the question for a moment, leaving Ashley in a awkward silence for a moment. Before I opened my eyes and began to walk ahead of her in the direction of the shopping center. Even without currency for this civilization, we can look around and see exactly where we are. That would be wise.

"I imagine you would like to take a look around here. Lets see if we cannot find out where we are Ashley."

Ashley followed Ralph through his portal, ending up on the side of a street on what Ralph seemed to know was another planet. There were a bunch of people staring at them, probably because they appeared out of nowhere. Cars were stopped in the street, watching the anthropomorphic animals take in their surroundings. But the real kicker was the air. Ashley could feel the winds blowing at high speeds above them. Now that would be fun to ride! She thought, still carrying her Extreme Gear under her arm.

"Alright, let's go look." Ralph started walking down the street to a shopping center, and Ashley hurried to follow him. "This place is so different from Mobius." She said, thinking aloud. "This is a different planet, right? So there aren't any Mobians here at all?"
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:37 pm

Charmera wrote:-Xyr

"I...you, what?" Van said, confused at the response he got, but figured it was the most normal thing for a giant slime monster at least. Before he could figure out that much, though, he was slapped by one her slimy appendages and flung a block or so from the Zoo, slamming into the side of a building and leaving a sizable chunk of concrete missing from where he impacted - shattering every plane of glass on that side as well. Van Zant peeled away from the building and smacked headfirst into the concrete sidewalk below, gently moving his arms up in a push-up like position, picking his head up and looking forward. "I guess she packs a punch...More than I expected, really." He said to himself, jumping to his feet and looking around as a crowd developed around him. "And I'm talking to myself in front of strangers...Great." Van further commented, but began to think internally.

"Slime Girl said she was hungry...and smacked me away as she was trying to eat a fuckin' whale. Not good, not good at all. Maybe those other heroes can hold her at bay, but what's so special about whales? She seems to have eaten every other animal in the zoo, but stays away from humans." Van Zant thought to himself, floating from his small impact crater on the sidewalk and into the sky, above the building he had slammed into previously, looking at the giant slime creature from a sizable distance away. The fact that the city hadn't evacuated this area shocked and bothered Zant, but he had other things to think about. "It's hungry, and it eats organic stuff..." He thought, "But blue whales are the biggest damn things in...the...world..." He thought, trailing off as his eyes moved past the Zoo and down some ways into the Jump City Arboreal Reserve a few blocks from the Zoo and just outside of city limits.

"Except for Redwoods and Sequoias, apparently." Zant noted, blasted away from his spot and back in the middle of the action at the Zoo. He came back just in time to see a small kid thrown from the slime girl's body, some dragon-hybrid looking thing roaring with incredible proficiency, and another girl with blue skin erecting a barrier up around the monster. Van stopped himself, taking in the situation and looking at the creature's panic - quickly realizing and remembering that it spoke to him, and it sounded very much like a girl as well. "Hey!" He yelled, trying to get the attention of some of the people and maybe the Slime Girl as well, but yelling even louder.

"HEY!" He called out, "Stop trying to upset her - she's just hungry, dammit." Van Zant called out, "Slime Girl! Why eat those whales...when you can have an entire forest for yourself?" Van further said, pointing towards the treeline in the distance for a forestry reserve outside of Jump City city limits, a small ways away from the Zoo. "I can take you there, but only if you put back all the other little critters where they're supposed to go."
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:53 pm

Charmera wrote:---

Pyrade wrote:---

Garnet shook her head at the small fox creature as she watched it prepare to jump towards the other rooftop.

"I don't exactly have any money to pay you with for your services, but if you would assist me anyway, then any help is welcome." She stated, simply continuing to watch him afterwards, seeing him jump off of the rooftop and transform in mid-air.

When he landed in the other rooftop, she was already there. One of her bracelets, the one with the blue and orange gemstone, still had a faint glow that faded quickly.

"What took you guys so long?" She teased them, idly placing her mask on her face, in order to allow her to keep up with the others more easily.

Tomia wrote:---

Sarah continued to look over the menu even as her younger sister said that she'd get the waffles. Such a conservative (not to say boring, though she'd never say such a thing to her sister's face to begin with) choice was so like her, the pale woman thought, but she refrained from commenting on it, simply giving the younger girl a nod.

"I think I'll order some pancakes, a slice of cake, some ceral..." She began speaking, clearly not minding how unhealthy it seemed to be at all. Her body seemed to take care of itself quite nicely after all, so she had little to worry about.

Looking around, she tried to find a waiter to grab the attention of. Though she didn't particularly have to make an effort to grab someone's attention usually, in this case it was more of an issue of not being able to see one nearby, though she supposed one would show up in time. So to kill some time while that happened, she looked around, noticing a man in awfully formal wear, with blond hair. Though he wasn't remarkable otherwise, she had a strange feeling about him.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:32 pm

The Starlight wrote:

Elena Galadera/Batgirl
He Returns

He sighed, taking in the city, his city. "It's good to be back. The Joker is the reason for my disappearance." he explained. "Now, what are the Justice League and the Avengers doing in my city?" he asked, a hint of displeasure in his deep voice.

"Things were getting out of hand," she replied, rubbing her neck, a bit worried if she had done the right thing, "and we nearly had a massacre. Batgirl can't raise morale, but now that you're back, things should get back to normal in time." She handed him a thick packet of papers, her mission report on the events that had happened in Gotham, from the Devil's Den to Salis and Vannis, Knightstone and the GCD.

She took a breath, and then began. "Remember how you said at the start of all this that only one of the darkness can fight the dark souls in Gotham, and that I would be broken here? And my reply was that one cannot truly be of the light, until they have seen, beheld, and experienced the darkness. I think in a way, both of us were right. I haven't effected as much change in Gotham as you because despite my putting on the Batgirl costume, it is still of light. But I haven't been broken here, fractured and then reset, perhaps would be more accurate. But I can't both inspire people and put the fear of the Bat into villains. I have the power, but not the physique. I think that Gotham needs a hero to solely inspire them, someone to be proactive instead of reactive, kind of what Wayne tries to do at times, not beating up the bad guys, but finding out why they became bad, why they joined the gangs, and fixing that."

She looked up at him, seeing him in thought. "Go on." the Bat said gruffly, already predicting what Elena would say next.

"And for that, I can't be Batgirl. I'm not saying that I am quitting being Batgirl, just that I need another superhero persona. But I can't start here," she said, a bit reluctantly. "I need to go somewhere else, do something slightly different. So, with your permission Bruce, I suppose this is goodbye, for now," she said.

"Where will you go?" he questioned. Elena cocked he head, thinking, and then responded. "I might go back to East City for a while, but most likely, Jump City. There have been reports of some sort of slime monster absorbing the animals at a zoo. You know what happens when heroes team up to fight a villain for the first time. After the initial victory, they form a team. But they're all in their teens, and they need someone slightly older to guide them and make sure they don't get themselves killed. That's where I come in."

"Then it looks like this is goodbye for now, Elena Galadera. I'll see you again," he promised, shaking her hand.

"Thank you, Batman, for tutoring me. It was an honor to serve Gotham alongside you," she said, taking the hand and shaking it firmly. She would miss him, but this wouldn't be the last time she put on the Bat symbol. She would be back in time.

Elena looked at the city one last time, gazing at its filth and skyscrapers, loving it for what it was. "You know," she said, turning back to Batman. But he was already gone, and she chuckled at that, glad that she had gotten to see that move again.

Driving to the Batcave, she gathered all her equipment and redesigned the suit, turning the Bat signal into this, in order to fully change herself into the heroine who would be known as Stormlight. Then she started the long drive to Gotham City, Batman having let her keep the Batmobile.

Her story hadn't ended, it was just time for a new chapter.

Len-El

Across the distance, looks like reinforcements have arrived. He went down from the clock tower and into the streets. Probably allies, though Len to himself. Perhaps his role in here is no longer needed, or perhaps he is still needed. No matter. With Two-Face's dead, Vannis'...dead too, this is all going for nothing.

"Well then...looks like my time here is nearing the end. I probably should move city, maybe to somewhere without heroes, or just to stay here. Or maybe applying as a police officer, sure I have no record, but I can dressed myself as one..." said Len to himself as he walked through the streets, in the dark night of the day, sure looks gloomy and moody. He came across a body of a police officer, dead. He brought the body to the nearest graveyard in Gotham, not big, but enough. He lied his body near a grave as he undressed his body and took his police uniform. To his surprise, it is somewhat fit, and bit bloody on the upper part of the clothes, wound from bullet.

"Now I'm a police officer, I can pass as one. I need a name too...Len. Len sure looks fine, I guess," said Len to himself as he walked to the streets once again, now acting as police officer as his disguise.

This is a start, I guess.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:01 pm

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:-Xyr

"I...you, what?" Van said, confused at the response he got, but figured it was the most normal thing for a giant slime monster at least. Before he could figure out that much, though, he was slapped by one her slimy appendages and flung a block or so from the Zoo, slamming into the side of a building and leaving a sizable chunk of concrete missing from where he impacted - shattering every plane of glass on that side as well. Van Zant peeled away from the building and smacked headfirst into the concrete sidewalk below, gently moving his arms up in a push-up like position, picking his head up and looking forward. "I guess she packs a punch...More than I expected, really." He said to himself, jumping to his feet and looking around as a crowd developed around him. "And I'm talking to myself in front of strangers...Great." Van further commented, but began to think internally.

"Slime Girl said she was hungry...and smacked me away as she was trying to eat a fuckin' whale. Not good, not good at all. Maybe those other heroes can hold her at bay, but what's so special about whales? She seems to have eaten every other animal in the zoo, but stays away from humans." Van Zant thought to himself, floating from his small impact crater on the sidewalk and into the sky, above the building he had slammed into previously, looking at the giant slime creature from a sizable distance away. The fact that the city hadn't evacuated this area shocked and bothered Zant, but he had other things to think about. "It's hungry, and it eats organic stuff..." He thought, "But blue whales are the biggest damn things in...the...world..." He thought, trailing off as his eyes moved past the Zoo and down some ways into the Jump City Arboreal Reserve a few blocks from the Zoo and just outside of city limits.

"Except for Redwoods and Sequoias, apparently." Zant noted, blasted away from his spot and back in the middle of the action at the Zoo. He came back just in time to see a small kid thrown from the slime girl's body, some dragon-hybrid looking thing roaring with incredible proficiency, and another girl with blue skin erecting a barrier up around the monster. Van stopped himself, taking in the situation and looking at the creature's panic - quickly realizing and remembering that it spoke to him, and it sounded very much like a girl as well. "Hey!" He yelled, trying to get the attention of some of the people and maybe the Slime Girl as well, but yelling even louder.

"HEY!" He called out, "Stop trying to upset her - she's just hungry, dammit." Van Zant called out, "Slime Girl! Why eat those whales...when you can have an entire forest for yourself?" Van further said, pointing towards the treeline in the distance for a forestry reserve outside of Jump City city limits, a small ways away from the Zoo. "I can take you there, but only if you put back all the other little critters where they're supposed to go."

When he spoke, Xyri suddenly stopped. She looked around, finding Van quite quickly with her eyes. She frowned at first, wondering if this was some sort of trick. But then she walked towards the human. Then she looked to the side. "You promise you won't hurt me anymore?" She asked Van. She supposed that it made sense. She wanted the meal but she didn't want to upset humans. She actually cared about their feelings to an extent. She looked around. "Fine." She muttered. She knelt down, her face towards the ground as she inhaled and focused on letting go.

Out came the mass, tumbling from her maw as she regurgitated slime that used to be animals. Elephants, lions and several humans tumbled from her mouth. She gagged slightly, now merely nine feet tall she collapsed onto her face after regurgitating so much mass, like she had too much tequila and vodka and now she was emptying the content of her nonexistant stomach. She then let out a monstrous burb.

"Ugh... I hate it when I have to do that."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:23 pm

Pyrade wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Frank Mayhem

"I know the locals about as much as you do, so I can't help much in that department. When I say 'I spend my days training', I mean it." I spoke, then turned my head down and kicked the ground a bit. I guess sometimes having social interaction would be beneficial... Maybe then I wouldn't end upso punch-happy and confident. "I'm pretty sure the Earthlings have that. Just the S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarriers and the Watchtower are more than enough information you need. But they are under high security, and I wouldn't bother trying to break into them for someone else. Though, then again, I don't need to eat my ship either..."

"Anyway, say... you said about some company chasing you to here, right? Rayertech, if my short-term memory banks recall correctly?"

Eldara
Eldara raised an eyebrow at the mention of S.H.I.E.L.D and the Watchtower,
"And I take it they aren't exactly willing to share the knowledge are they? Typical. No wonder Cratora made me with data theft in mind."
She said with a shrug in response to the Rayertech question,
"Yes. Balthazar Rayer's weapons company. They're one of the big 7 corps on my homeworld, not that any of the others besides Cratora actually matter anymore. . . Guess you'll need the full story? "
She asked and leaned against the hull of the ship, preparing to recount what she could.
"My home world is a place of corporate battles and thousands of faceless salarymen. Those who don't sell out to the corporates live as outcasts of society, usually as mercenaries. But ever since Adraxin introduced the ION virus nobody's cared about anything but androids and clean-hand weapons. ION is the Internal Overwatch Nanocite. Adraxin thought it would curtail crime across the planet. The virus sits in the brain of organic bodies and when the creature attempts to do something that violates the laws laid down by Adraxin, it causes an aneurysm. . ."
She replied and a static sigh escaped her lips as she looked down at the snow.
"That's when clean-hand weaponry came in. It's designed to work in such away that it circumvents ION, not making the user a direct violator of laws. Things like toxins which cause insanity or manic depression are common. Anything that can cause a person to either commit a crime, or cause them to die of 'natural' causes is the best way to kill someone and avoid ION. Sure, you could hire a Suppressed Mercenary. Someone whose hands were free, who had undergone the process of suppressing the ION in their body. It worked, about 60% of the time, but the 60% that actually had a successful suppression charged a large fortune for their services. Androids are another way and cheaper than Smerks. Android assassins have long been a product of Rayertech and Cratora, but they never really worked very well under scrutiny. Everyone could tell an android apart because of how flawless the mimicry was, and because most had thermographic image enhancers fitted to their glasses and their contacts. Not to mention most android models became socially awkward after too long. Their coding couldn't handle prolongued verbal political intrigue, and often the corps found holes in the coding to test for an android using certain questions."
She continued, her arms crossed over her chest.
"And that's where I come in. I am the X-27 executioner. Cratora's breakthrough in synthetic emotional inorganic consciousness. My coding allows me to blend seemlessly with society, and my emotional synth allows me to throw even the most well thought out android probing questions. I can think the same way humans do, and then some"
She replied with a half-hearted chuckle.
"And that way I can get close to someone, and then sever their head from their shoulders before stealing all their company secrets and blowing the mainframes while I'm at it. But, I'm incomplete. I won't be blending anywhere now, and Rayertech will come looking for me. Not now, they'll still be busy cleaning up after that attack on Cratora, but in a cycle or two, they'll come looking."
She said with an indifferent shrug.
"Guess I'll just hop planets again when the time comes. Hope they don't make life to hard for whatever meatlings call this place home."

Frank Mayhem

"Wow. That's certainly a story. I mean, my backstory doesn't have anything related to this kind of madness... I think my database should have info on you planet, maybe I could check someday." I replied, then folded my ams again and looked to the ground. Her stoty does explain some things... Maybe I should also tell my own...

"Well, I guess I should return you the favor, huh? You don't seem like a completely awful person, and it's not like I am revealing top-secret info here. My race of androids are known throughout the Univefse as Celestial Androids. Basically, one of the Celestials, gods of this universe - Ismodeus - decided to forge an army of godlike androids, who would serve as his army and help conquer the Universe. It worked really well - each one was strong enough to wipe entire planets clean, and they were being produced in thousands every day, or even minute. But, of course, problems rose.

The Class A and Class B, the first Celestial Androids produced, did not fare well against very powerful threats - like, say, you and me. The expansion stopped, and thus, Ismodeus ordered the production of a new type of soldier - Class X." I raised my hand and pointed to a symbol on the arm of my red coat, which showed a dark red 'X' on it with two lions from both sides, holding a Heat Blade. Symbol of the X Corps. "They were made to be the strongest Celestial Androids, and androids at all, in existence. And they worked perfectly. Expansion continued.

About 50 years ago, a small group of two Class X and a dozen of Class A were sent to conquer a distant planet, Namchinno. This is technically where my story begins, as originally, I was a blank mindess slave, and god, I hate that fact. Anyway, the people at Namchinno were powerful magicians, thus, trying to negotiate with us, they gave us both consciousness. We became living, free-willed beings - the first. I later dawned the name 'Frank Mayhem', and arrived here, where I live to this day.

Anyway, anything else you want to talk about or need to do, or should I go now?"
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:20 pm

Charmera wrote:
New Neros wrote:

When he spoke, Xyri suddenly stopped. She looked around, finding Van quite quickly with her eyes. She frowned at first, wondering if this was some sort of trick. But then she walked towards the human. Then she looked to the side. "You promise you won't hurt me anymore?" She asked Van. She supposed that it made sense. She wanted the meal but she didn't want to upset humans. She actually cared about their feelings to an extent. She looked around. "Fine." She muttered. She knelt down, her face towards the ground as she inhaled and focused on letting go.

Out came the mass, tumbling from her maw as she regurgitated slime that used to be animals. Elephants, lions and several humans tumbled from her mouth. She gagged slightly, now merely nine feet tall she collapsed onto her face after regurgitating so much mass, like she had too much tequila and vodka and now she was emptying the content of her nonexistant stomach. She then let out a monstrous burb.

Van breathed a tentative sigh of relief, watching Xyri gag and throw up the biomass she had consumed in the form of animals, and sadly, some people as well. Probably ones she accidently stepped on in her quest to find tasty snacks - Zant didn't care right now as he was more hyped about beating a gigantic slime monster with his words instead of his fists. That's how he usually won his fights, and gloated afterwards, but this time, he felt the need to show Xyri some support and set himself down beside her gelatinous body, kneeling over her as he lightly patted her upper back.

He moved his hand away and shook it off, trying to dry his hand of the residue. "That didn't look too fun..." He said in a kind voice, "But! There's a lot more things to eat in this city. I can take you over to those woods and let you eat some trees and squirrels...Or maybe I can take you down to St. Johns for a double meat cheeseburger?" Van said with a smile, taking a quick glance at her humanoid form and confirming that she indeed looked feminine. "What about the rest of you?" He said to the other gathered heroes, "Maybe we can all go and get something to eat together."

"Or are we all 'rogues who work alone'?" He added, a slight chuckle in his voice. "Regardless, let's get some introductions out of the way before something else happens. First thing's first, I'm Paragon." He said, giving them his heroic name rather than his real name right off the bat - he had learned a thing or two about keeping his name off the radar. "I hit hard and I hit fast, I can take a punch and give it right back. Pleasure to meet you. All of you." He said warmly, motioning to the gathered people, all who had showed up to fight the vicious slime monster.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:25 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Itaku

"Well, Mr. Captain Obvious, simply exclaiming the fact won't help you much with countering it." I spoke, smiled as innocently as possible, then slammed my fist towards Hiroshi's abdomen. I didn't bother to check if I hit. Such breaks to look can cost a life. At least, I saw a shockwave appear and rip off most of the leaves off the trees on the Lookout. So that's something.

I immediately moved back my fist and leaped away, while at the same time putting both my hands in front of me and unleashing a barrage of golden high velocity energy blasts. That should keep him away for a while.

" What's a Captain Obvious?" Hiroshi deadpaned, his gaze losing its seriousness as he cocked his head and stared at Itaku. This fight was quickly becoming a boring affair. He would strike her, she'd get hurt, raise her power strike him, rinse and repeat. He had only needed to power up to Ascended Saiyan for a moment, which was surprising to say the least. Having powered down to Super Saiyan, Hiroshi was sure he could handle anything she threw at him. Even if she did have a small advantage in power.

But Hiroshi had already made two huge mistakes, the first was getting lost in thought, and the second was lowering his guard, making the fist that struck his abdomen more painful than he'd care admit, a bruise exploding across the skin as he nearly folded over. When one of several bolts of energy impacted his frame, the response was immediate, the golden bolts carrying the green clad warrior off into the distance, the bolts exploding in a burst of gold, clouds swirling and dispersing from the shockwave.

" Dont be too excited. This fight isn't over yet! I'm just getting started." Hiroshi said evenly, his form having appeared silently before Itaku, his gaze leveled on Itaku. Before any words could leave Itaku's mouth, Hiroshi disappeared, a small blur of gold being left where he stood. An enormous rang out as Hiroshis boot impacted the back of her skull, the Saiyan flipping over her in a smooth flip. Striking out, Hiroshi struck out at her core with his left hand, while he swung an elbow at her cheek.

Itaku

Hehe... This time the burden of mistake is on him! I didn't even drop my guard yet, and as he vanished from my view, I immediately turned around and blocked the kick that was coming my way with my elbow. I see he is getting a bit desperate... The Saiyan's following attacks were countered with a simple shooting up to the sky, a few dozen meters upward.

"I can surely say you are getting clumsy!" I exclaimed from above. Perhaps I should use the Psycho Threads now... Ehh, it would be too easy. And unfair. And forbidden. But I'll still keep the idea in mind. Just in case. Instead, I descended towards Hiroshi's head with considerable force.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:00 am

Finland SSR wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
" What's a Captain Obvious?" Hiroshi deadpaned, his gaze losing its seriousness as he cocked his head and stared at Itaku. This fight was quickly becoming a boring affair. He would strike her, she'd get hurt, raise her power strike him, rinse and repeat. He had only needed to power up to Ascended Saiyan for a moment, which was surprising to say the least. Having powered down to Super Saiyan, Hiroshi was sure he could handle anything she threw at him. Even if she did have a small advantage in power.

But Hiroshi had already made two huge mistakes, the first was getting lost in thought, and the second was lowering his guard, making the fist that struck his abdomen more painful than he'd care admit, a bruise exploding across the skin as he nearly folded over. When one of several bolts of energy impacted his frame, the response was immediate, the golden bolts carrying the green clad warrior off into the distance, the bolts exploding in a burst of gold, clouds swirling and dispersing from the shockwave.

" Dont be too excited. This fight isn't over yet! I'm just getting started." Hiroshi said evenly, his form having appeared silently before Itaku, his gaze leveled on Itaku. Before any words could leave Itaku's mouth, Hiroshi disappeared, a small blur of gold being left where he stood. An enormous rang out as Hiroshis boot impacted the back of her skull, the Saiyan flipping over her in a smooth flip. Striking out, Hiroshi struck out at her core with his left hand, while he swung an elbow at her cheek.

Itaku

Hehe... This time the burden of mistake is on him! I didn't even drop my guard yet, and as he vanished from my view, I immediately turned around and blocked the kick that was coming my way with my elbow. I see he is getting a bit desperate... The Saiyan's following attacks were countered with a simple shooting up to the sky, a few dozen meters upward.

"I can surely say you are getting clumsy!" I exclaimed from above. Perhaps I should use the Psycho Threads now... Ehh, it would be too easy. And unfair. And forbidden. But I'll still keep the idea in mind. Just in case. Instead, I descended towards Hiroshi's head with considerable force.

Narrowing his eyes, Hiroshi stared at Itaku, his features hardening as he focused his ki, his aura picking up as the golden energies around him grew more and more furious. Another wave of force rolled off Hiroshi as he slid his left foot back, tensing his frame.

" Clumsy? This is still a warm up lady! I've still got a few tricks left up here." Hiroshi smirked, tapping his temple with a free finger. Eyes widening, Hiroshi almost yelped as she rapidly descended upon him, only avoiding the axe handle strike at the last second.

With a burst of raw speed, Hiroshi blitzed forward, arriving eithin her reach, Hiroshi twisted around in the air, spinning around with full momentum and snapping his leg out, aiming for her left side.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:11 am

Jordan had a love-hate relationship with the zoo. On the one hand, everytime he visited the zoo, he was initially in low spirits. While everyone else enjoyed observing the variety of animals at the zoo, Jordan found it difficult to do so initially, mostly because unlike other people, he could sense the thoughts and emotions of the animals which caused him to understand the psychological abuse they experienced.

On the other hand, he also had a soft spot for zoos. Well, not the zoos themselves, but the animals there. He found himself going back to the zoo repeatedly to converse with the animals, noticing that it helped alleviate their boredom at least a little. Turns out that even animals can improve their mood by venting to someone else.

Jordan anticipated that the visit to this zoo would be like like any other. So, naturally, he was surprised when a giant gelatin like creature appeared in the middle of the zoo and appeared to be eating a bunch of the animals. Almost immediately, the creature was attacked by what Jordan presumed to be superheros. Naturally, panic ensued as well, and Jordan began working to keep the animals calm, as the last thing they needed was for the animals to become agitated enough to escape during the panic.

Then, the creature suddenly started shrinking. Jordan rushed over to determine the status of the creature and the heroes. He watched the creature spit out the humans, lions, and elephants that it "ate." The animals immediately started going wild, presenting an immediate threat to the people in the area. Jordan released a loud whistle which caught the attention of the elephants and lions. "Come." Jordan commanded with a gesture. After a moment of hesitation, they gathered around him in a circle. Jordan raised his hands up at them. "Stay." The lions and elephants lay down on the ground calmly. Jordan sighed in relief and sat down, waiting for the animals' caretakers to arrive.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:30 am

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:When he spoke, Xyri suddenly stopped. She looked around, finding Van quite quickly with her eyes. She frowned at first, wondering if this was some sort of trick. But then she walked towards the human. Then she looked to the side. "You promise you won't hurt me anymore?" She asked Van. She supposed that it made sense. She wanted the meal but she didn't want to upset humans. She actually cared about their feelings to an extent. She looked around. "Fine." She muttered. She knelt down, her face towards the ground as she inhaled and focused on letting go.

Van breathed a tentative sigh of relief, watching Xyri gag and throw up the biomass she had consumed in the form of animals, and sadly, some people as well. Probably ones she accidently stepped on in her quest to find tasty snacks - Zant didn't care right now as he was more hyped about beating a gigantic slime monster with his words instead of his fists. That's how he usually won his fights, and gloated afterwards, but this time, he felt the need to show Xyri some support and set himself down beside her gelatinous body, kneeling over her as he lightly patted her upper back.

He moved his hand away and shook it off, trying to dry his hand of the residue. "That didn't look too fun..." He said in a kind voice, "But! There's a lot more things to eat in this city. I can take you over to those woods and let you eat some trees and squirrels...Or maybe I can take you down to St. Johns for a double meat cheeseburger?" Van said with a smile, taking a quick glance at her humanoid form and confirming that she indeed looked feminine. "What about the rest of you?" He said to the other gathered heroes, "Maybe we can all go and get something to eat together."

"Or are we all 'rogues who work alone'?" He added, a slight chuckle in his voice. "Regardless, let's get some introductions out of the way before something else happens. First thing's first, I'm Paragon." He said, giving them his heroic name rather than his real name right off the bat - he had learned a thing or two about keeping his name off the radar. "I hit hard and I hit fast, I can take a punch and give it right back. Pleasure to meet you. All of you." He said warmly, motioning to the gathered people, all who had showed up to fight the vicious slime monster.

Xyri wiped slightly different slime from her lips. Likely fluid of some kind that came with the biomass. Or previously already digested biomass. She got up slightly, now kneeling so she was about eye level with most everyone else. "No. Not fun at all." She spoke. "It's hard when I have too much biomass and I need to dump it all at once." She remarked. Then getting back up to her full height.

"If you don't mind I'm going to wait a bit before I go with you to that." She replied. "I still need to get the taste of vomit out of my mouth." She then paused. "Oh. Human food. Thats always good. And I don't have to vomit it back up afterwards." She remarked with a smile.

She looked to the others. "I'm Xyrixia and I grow bigger when I eat stuff." She spoke. Then paused. "Wait. Is it normal to tell people of your abilities when you first meet them?"
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:22 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:

Pyrade wrote:---

Garnet shook her head at the small fox creature as she watched it prepare to jump towards the other rooftop.

"I don't exactly have any money to pay you with for your services, but if you would assist me anyway, then any help is welcome." She stated, simply continuing to watch him afterwards, seeing him jump off of the rooftop and transform in mid-air.

When he landed in the other rooftop, she was already there. One of her bracelets, the one with the blue and orange gemstone, still had a faint glow that faded quickly.

"What took you guys so long?" She teased them, idly placing her mask on her face, in order to allow her to keep up with the others more easily.

Tomia wrote:---

Sarah continued to look over the menu even as her younger sister said that she'd get the waffles. Such a conservative (not to say boring, though she'd never say such a thing to her sister's face to begin with) choice was so like her, the pale woman thought, but she refrained from commenting on it, simply giving the younger girl a nod.

"I think I'll order some pancakes, a slice of cake, some ceral..." She began speaking, clearly not minding how unhealthy it seemed to be at all. Her body seemed to take care of itself quite nicely after all, so she had little to worry about.

Looking around, she tried to find a waiter to grab the attention of. Though she didn't particularly have to make an effort to grab someone's attention usually, in this case it was more of an issue of not being able to see one nearby, though she supposed one would show up in time. So to kill some time while that happened, she looked around, noticing a man in awfully formal wear, with blond hair. Though he wasn't remarkable otherwise, she had a strange feeling about him.

It was just now that Hanah was able to tear her wide eyes away from the two individuals arguing who happened to look like two of the most famous superheroes ever. It was only with the promise of food was she distracted, and so Hannah took a quick look at the menu. "Um. Do you mind getting me... the bacon and sausage with eggs?" She asked, smiling widely. She then looked over at the two cosplayers again and whispered to Sarah. "Are those two really who I think they are?" She asked. There was a smile on her face as her voice was high pitched with excitement.
Last edited by Charmera on Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:25 am

The Templar High Council wrote:
Tomia wrote:Roy's eyes opened slowly as he began to regain consciousness. His head hurt like he'd been hit with a bag of bricks, but he saw a girl standing above him and heard her speak to him. She looked around Katie and Cora's age, and she was quite attractive as well. He had no idea who she was but his memory started to come back to him when she mentioned Katie. "Valancy, Katie, Cora, are they alright? The last thing I remember was Floyd using me like a punching bag." He said to the girl who apparently knew the Justice Queens. He tried to sit up, but his battered and bruised body refused as he winced in pain. They rescued me? What about Floyd? He didn't hurt them did he?" He asked with concern, so many questions were running through his mind. He would be torn with guilt if anything had happened to them because of him.

"They're fine. Katie brought you up here onto the roof, and they kicked your dad's butt. Er, stepdad? Former stepdad? Whatever you want to call him, he's down there with them, waiting for the police.

"Oh yeah, you don't know me yet." Kylie smiled and removed her green facemask. "My name's Kylie, and I'm one of the Justice Queens. If you really think they're wimpy enough to get hurt when we're all together, then you barely know us. Just wait till you meet Naja. Damn she can break things. Anyway, I'm here to pick you up, and bring you back. So... come on then." Kylie encased Roy in green light, bringing him with her back down to Katie, Cora, and Val...

Tomia wrote:Cora's eyes widened in shock when Katie kissed her, but she wasn't mad or upset at all. Quite the contrary, Cora's lips felt like they were on fire and her heart was racing. She knew Katie had just lost Eric, and didn't want to disrespect his memory, but Cora also wanted to make Katie happy. Her resistance broke when Katie kissed her and Cora couldn't hold back anymore. She didn't say anything, fearing that words would ruin the moment. She closed her eyes, and leaned in again, kissing Katie softly of the lips, and bringing her hands to the sides of Katie's face and resting them there gently.

Only to see Katie and Cora kissing. Like, hardcore-style. Kylie just floated outside for a second, dropping Roy on the floor next to Valancy. Her jaw had dropped. "Did I... miss something? Because... I don't know how much Eric is into 3-ways. I think most guys are... but you never know..." Kylie's face soon turned into one of those surprised smiles, like when your friends throw you a surprise party, and you can't suppress the smile through the shock.

Katie broke away from the kiss as soon as Kylie saw her, her eyes widenening briefly as if she did something wrong, and then her face fell almost instantly. She had to bite her lip to avoid crying again. "Kylie." She spoke. All the pain welled up to the surface again and she had forgotten about all her resolve and her will to return to normal for a moment as she sighed. "Kylie... Eric is..." She paused. She couldn't quite form the words correctly. "He's Dead..."

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:26 am

Jump City
Jenny breathed a sigh of relief as the slime monster let go of all the animals. She turned to see the person who had stopped this. "It looks like a misunderstanding," thought Jenny, "so letting her live is alright for now." Then she spoke up, "I'm Jenny. I can play mind tricks, use heat vision, ice breath, and breathe underwater. It's complicated, but I'm the product when you combine the DNA of Loki, the Riddler, Deathstroke, Superman, and Aquaman."

Darren was in no mood for any more issues. His search for Jenny had been put off due to a slime creature attacking the Jump City zoo. He flew there to see the slime creature . . . and Jenny. "Finally!" he thought, "I can get her now." He flew down and fired his repulsor at the slime thing, then created a green cage around Jenny. "Darren Wilde of Shield," he announced, "and this girl is too dangerous to be anywhere near here." Jenny glared at him, then fired her heat vision at his head. Darren dodged the blast, then created a blindfold around Jenny. "Thank you for your cooperation," Darren said.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:13 am

Osnil wrote:Jump City
Jenny breathed a sigh of relief as the slime monster let go of all the animals. She turned to see the person who had stopped this. "It looks like a misunderstanding," thought Jenny, "so letting her live is alright for now." Then she spoke up, "I'm Jenny. I can play mind tricks, use heat vision, ice breath, and breathe underwater. It's complicated, but I'm the product when you combine the DNA of Loki, the Riddler, Deathstroke, Superman, and Aquaman."

Darren was in no mood for any more issues. His search for Jenny had been put off due to a slime creature attacking the Jump City zoo. He flew there to see the slime creature . . . and Jenny. "Finally!" he thought, "I can get her now." He flew down and fired his repulsor at the slime thing, then created a green cage around Jenny. "Darren Wilde of Shield," he announced, "and this girl is too dangerous to be anywhere near here." Jenny glared at him, then fired her heat vision at his head. Darren dodged the blast, then created a blindfold around Jenny. "Thank you for your cooperation," Darren said.

The slime thing was not amused that it was being attacked again, It was in a pretty shitty mood after vomiting, so it was in a much worse one now. She dug her feet into the ground and absorbed nutrients, grass and worms, digging deep as she drank everything in like liquid through a straw. She quickly grew quite large once she stopped absorbing, reaching about 30 feet tall. It was then that the giant of a goo lady simply tore the cage apart, and then turned to Darren. She narrowed her eyes and sent out a stretchy and slimy hand to wrap around him.

Meanwhile. Someone might notice. (if they look up) that the sky was now full of orange objects, some small and dislike and others which looked like spaceshipes. It was as if they had come out of nowhere, and were suddenly hovering menacingly over the city. The discs began to descend slightly, a good swarm of them coming down to the zoo.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:31 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:

"Now? Now you're free to do as you wish, Aru'va Kell of the Rantu." Hadrimmelis said while still holding Gilbert in her embrace, though the next moment she finally pulled away, content with having finally met and spent some time with... her son? Was Gilbert her son? She supposed he was, though it was strange to think of a specific creature as having been descended from her. Technically, the entirety of the Hadrian race, not to mention countless other lifeforms and even entire species, were descended from her, as she had been the one to create them, but Gilbert... the World-Dragon reasoned that she thought of him in a particular way because the process through which he had been created her had been more intimate and had gotten her more involved than the creation of any other lifeform, and found the explanation satisfactory for the time being.

"Well, actually, I lie. You're not free, not just yet. There's one more thing to be done first." The scarlet lady spoke, before looking back towards Gilbert.

Catching the red-eyed woman's stare, Gilbert nodded at her, and absorbed the rest of the Time Demon's lingering temporal mist into himself. He knew exactly what his... mother... had meant, and so, he focused, transporting everyone back in their respective timelines, achieving an effect akin to simple teleportation. Suddenly, everyone stood in the dead Earth once again, and there, the Demon Slayer focused once again. Spending all of the stored up time inside himself, he began turning back everything. Slowly, but surely, the world around them twisted and shifted, everything falling back into place until, finally, Earth was alive once more. Yet again he and his alien acquaintances stood in the soil of Gotham, now untouched by Asra's flames and unmarred by the Time Demon's all-consuming rampage. The world was whole once more.

Gilbert then fell to one knee, and Hadrimmelis automatically took a step towards him. Was this what 'motherly instincts' were like?

"I'm fine, m-... dragon. I'm fine." Gilbert said, weakly smiling up at the blonde woman, though he avoided calling her 'mother'. It just felt awkward, even if it was, somehow, true. They'd probably have to sit down and talk that through sometime, but not now, he hoped.

Hadrimmelis let out a sigh and nodded. "Very well." She stated, and then turned towards Aru. "Now then, allow me to backtrack slightly." She said, coughing a bit as though she were clearing her throat, even though that was not necessary at all, before continuing. "Aru'va Kell of the Rantu, you have done a great service to the universe and to us, the World-Dragons, by assisting in our battle against the Time Demon, Ku. As such, I see it fit to give you a reward in return." She said. With a wave of her hand, she called forth the shattered black scale shards that had fallen from her during the battle, and with a simple movement of the wrist, she fashioned them into armor pieces in front of her, before flicking her wrist forward and sending them towards Aru.

"These will guard you. They have a fragment of my power within them, and as long as you wear at least one of them, then light will never bring you harm." She explained, and then patiently waited for Aru to take them.

"Now, I have much to inform, so I will be taking my leave. But I would like to thank you all once again for your assistance." She said, not just to Aru and Gilbert now, but also to Yamirakkelis, Tarasekannú and Ashyandra. "I will be going, so if any of you wishes to follow, feel free to do so. Otherwise, this will be a momentary farewell." She stated, before creating a Serpent Hole and walking into it, though she left it open for several moments after she had walked through, in case Ashy, Yami or Taras wanted to tag along. She wasn't planning on anything in particular, after all, as a separate avatar had already been dispatched to inform Kazayannú of the recent developments.

Still on Earth, Gilbert turned to Aru. "If you'll excuse me, I have to check something real quick." He stated, before pulling away the neck of his shirt to look inside. Much to his wonder, the symbol on his chest was gone. Ku had left his life for good now, and he was incredibly glad about it.

Letting out a sigh of relief, he looked back up. "Alright, so..." He paused, wondering what to say. "...I like your hair." He mentally facepalmed.

Ashy nodded to Hardi. "I... might have need of your aid in the future. At some point. I just... feel it. Until then just consider this a favour I suppose." She telepathically told her, before vanishing. "I wish I could say more, but it's just a feeling. And I've learned to trust those." She was of course refering to her precognition. And she had a somewhat dreaful feeling.

Aru nodded, accepting her gift. She placed it on the back of her hand, like a mini bucklet. She briefly wondered if she could potentially use this more to her advantage. Perhaps create hardlight constructs somehow? She wasn't sure. Though when Gilbert began to speak to her, she smile slightly. "Thank you. It is not often people compliment my... hair." She brushed it with her hand. She then paused. "You were checking to see if the tattoo on your chest was still there correct?

Yami meanwhile, walked towards the hole her sister had left, having questions for her. She always had questions after all.
The Starlight wrote:---

Etla, too, was eating donuts along with Craig and Ihra. Well, 'eating' was a bit of an understatement, all things considered, since she was in fact devouring them, one after the other, her hunger for donuts bordering on ravenous even though the Rainborn couldn't truly feel "hunger" as such, since they had no necessity for worldly sustenance and thus never truly had to eat. Even then, the blonde girl had been in love with them ever since she had tasted the first one, all that time ago, somewhere in Craig's laboratories. Chocolate, she believed the flavor was called, and it was her favorite by far, so it was no wonder she ate so many of those donuts, her Core burning away the matter ingested almost as soon as it entered her body, the donuts disappearing after going down her throat. Since Rainborn had an infinite energy supply, any strange matter was obsolete, so it was simply destroyed.

After devouring a dozen or so, she leaned back on her chair, letting out a satisfied sigh before turning to Ihra. "They're pretty wonderful aren't they?" She asked.[/quote]
"They are!" Spoke Ihra. Though unlike her sister she paced herself, savouring this next donut and eating it slowly. She even sucked the sugar off of her fingertips. It was just so good. She smiled.

"Alright. You win. This place isn't that bad. Not at all." She spoke. Being slightly optimistic.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:54 am

Mars
Mars watched in silence as the giant blob creature regurgitated her prey, and her and the young boy with her approached them. He stayed silent, still not trusting the blob creature who called herself Xyrixia. Rickey however spoke up, merely out of politeness. "I am Rocket." The machine told her simply in his electronic voice. Mars sighed and finally spoke up. "What exactly did you think you were doing in that zoo and where did you come from? Rocket couldn't identify your species and his database has record of every known creature on the planet." He said to her, not even introducing himself.

John Morgan
As he waited for a waitress he noticed three girls sitting at a nearby toble. One he noticed right away, as her ears were quite unusual and even seemed to have fur on them. Another had strange beauty, as if something was compelling the mind to look at her. He thought for a few moments and he realized he recognized those features. Last night he had listened to the police chatter in Starling City as he did for all major cities and he heard of a large bank robbery conducted by three girls who matched those descriptions. He decided he should try to find out where they were keeping the money, it had to be close by he guessed. He stood up and walked over to their table casually. "Hi, my name is John." He said to them politely. "Would you ladies perhaps be able to tell me more about this place? I stumbled upon it myself and am quite curious about it."

Cora
Cora felt Katie break their kiss and saw the devesated look on Katie's face and frowned herself. She took Katie's hand softly, trying to comfort her, but Cora was quite upset herself. She was feeling the same kind of betrayal and guilt that Katie was. She looked over at Kylie and wondered how she would react.

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:55 am

Charmera wrote:
Osnil wrote:Jump City

The slime thing was not amused that it was being attacked again, It was in a pretty shitty mood after vomiting, so it was in a much worse one now. She dug her feet into the ground and absorbed nutrients, grass and worms, digging deep as she drank everything in like liquid through a straw. She quickly grew quite large once she stopped absorbing, reaching about 30 feet tall. It was then that the giant of a goo lady simply tore the cage apart, and then turned to Darren. She narrowed her eyes and sent out a stretchy and slimy hand to wrap around him.

Meanwhile. Someone might notice. (if they look up) that the sky was now full of orange objects, some small and dislike and others which looked like spaceshipes. It was as if they had come out of nowhere, and were suddenly hovering menacingly over the city. The discs began to descend slightly, a good swarm of them coming down to the zoo.

The cage was broken by Jenny's new friend, sending Jenny crashing to the ground ten feet below. She slowly rose to her feet, then blasted at Cyberlantern with her heat vision. "I am NOT in the mood!" she shouted at Cyberlantern, "You are outnumbered and overpowered. Go bother some other mutant."

Cyberlantern was blinded by Jenny's heat vision, then he found himself in the grasp of the slime creature. "Now, I'll have my new friend let you go," Jenny said, "if you leave me alone for the time being."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:04 am

Two hours later...

"Wow... I didn't even know you could do that with your tail." Alex snickered as he stepped out of bed and put his bathrobe on. "I'm gonna go get something to eat. Want something?" He said and Naja decided to go with him. He turned on the TV, more for background noise than anything. Though it caught Naja's attention when she saw the report of a Meta-human psycho in the middle New York heading towards the UN. With the death toll reaching nearly a dozen. "Oh crap. I'll get my-" he was cut off by the sound of wind being sucked out of the room. "Or not..." He said to himself and not ten seconds later he saw Naja on the TV.

The attacker was none other than Atomic Skull. "Alright. That's enough killing people for one day. Give up now and hopefully they won't kill you. I'm not sure what the law is for the death penalty is in this state, but you don't get to just murder a bunch of people and walk away like nothing happened." She said and floated down in front of the killer. "Oh wait... New York. Riiight. But seriously. Stop now and we won't have to add resisting arrest to the charges. So what do you say?" She asked and Atomic Skull responded by hitting her across the face which sent her off a car and into a nearby building.

"Sorry Lizard Lady. Can't go back now. Bet when I kill you, they'll put me in the Supervillain hall of fame!"

"Okay." She replied standing up. "First of all. That's not a thing. Second of all, you have to beat Hilary Clinton or Martha Stewart. Good luck with that.." She said and grabbed him in a bear hug. "Alright, I'm gonna drop you off at Stryker's now." And took off flying towards the island, but didn't even make it over the UN Headquarters when Skull grabbed her arms, attempting to absorb her energy, which caused them both to drop right the middle of a meeting. Naja was up first and with one swift blow. Atomic Skull was unconscious. "Sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it." The current speaker said. "Though while you're here, we were all just talking about you and your kind?"

"Please tell me that means Superheroes..."

"Of course. What else would it mean?"

"Nevermind."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse