NATION

PASSWORD

Star Dominion of Eol Sha

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Eol Sha
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Star Dominion of Eol Sha

Postby Eol Sha » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:17 pm

Profile on the Dominion

Table of Contents
1. Opening Post
a. Table of Contents
2. The Star Dominion of Eol Sha
a. Government of the Dominion
b. Dominion Citizens
c. Dominion Residents
d. The Dominion in Trade
e. The Dominion at War
Last edited by Eol Sha on Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
You'd better believe I'm a bitter Bernie Sanders supporter. The Dems fucked up and fucked up hard. Hopefully they'll learn that neoliberalism and maintaining the status quo isn't the way to win this election or any other one. I doubt they will, though.

"What's the number one method of achieving civil rights in America? Don't scare the white folks." ~ Eol Sha

Praise be to C-SPAN - Democrats Should Listen to Sanders - How I Voted on November 8, 2016 - Trump's Foreign Policy: Do Stupid Shit - Trump's Clock is Ticking

Eol Sha
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eol Sha » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:18 pm

The Star Dominion of Eol Sha

The Dominion is a millennia old political entity that spans numerous star systems and occupies many thousands of parsecs of space within the Local Cluster. Under the leadership of its wise and magnanimous Empresses, it has amassed an empire that rules over twenty-two star systems, eleven habitable planets, and nearly 95 billion people of various species and creeds.
Last edited by Eol Sha on Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
You'd better believe I'm a bitter Bernie Sanders supporter. The Dems fucked up and fucked up hard. Hopefully they'll learn that neoliberalism and maintaining the status quo isn't the way to win this election or any other one. I doubt they will, though.

"What's the number one method of achieving civil rights in America? Don't scare the white folks." ~ Eol Sha

Praise be to C-SPAN - Democrats Should Listen to Sanders - How I Voted on November 8, 2016 - Trump's Foreign Policy: Do Stupid Shit - Trump's Clock is Ticking

Return to Factbooks and National Information