NATION

PASSWORD

Glacia Shipping Consortium: Now Open

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Glacios
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Glacia Shipping Consortium: Now Open

Postby Glacios » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:02 pm

Glacia Shipping Consortium Ltd.

Glacia Shipping Consortium Ltd. is found at: Glacia Shipping Consortium 236 Port Road, Glaciaen City

About

Glacia is an international shipping company. We operate numerous vhehicles to transport your goods and cater to all from multinational corporations to your average joe. Whether you are sending a tank or a sweater for your grandmother, Glacia is the right choice for your package!

History

Founded in 1987 to to allow for use of the nearby Intermodal Transport hub, Glacia has been dedicated to providing transport for any and all bussiness in the world, operating a small quantity of cargo planes, ships, trucks and trains and providing great service to our customers.

Services

Glacia offers multiple services to businesses and people alike. These are: Delivery,Distribution and Large-Scale Delivery.

Delivery

Delivery is where Glacia sends a single package from one location to another. This is mostly used by small businesses and people. The cost to send a single, standard sized package within a country is $5 unless to deliver we have to send it through rough or unfavorable terrain in which case the cost is $10 or if you wish for it to be sent via plane in which the cost is $18. To send it to any country in the world costs $20 plus any taxes,fees or tariffs levied upon the package.

Distribution

Distribution is when we pick up a large quantity of packages from a company, bring them to one of our hubs and then send all the packages out, at the cost of the company. The cost is slightly lower than the Delivery cost but may take slightly longer to arrive. All the costs for Distribution is $1 lower than the Delivery cost.

Large-Scale Delivery

Large-Scale Delivery is when we send a shipping container or large quantities of unpackaged raw materials via trains, trucks and boats. The cost is quite low, generally around 5000 to ship a container, including fees. Though it may take a pretty long time to arrive, up to 40 days depending on where you are sending it.

Partnerships

This is where you can apply to be one of our partners.

Businesses

Want us to ship your products to your clients? This is where you apply.
Code: Select all
Name of business:
Link to website:
Service(s) you would like to use:

Countries

Would you like Glacia branches and/or hubs in your country? This is where you apply.
Code: Select all
Name of Country:
What you would like in your nation:(A hub? Stores? How many?)
(Stores allow individuals to send packages from your nation.)
Last edited by Glacios on Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I use submarines a lot
I haz missiles
Co-Founder of Grunder Industries

Glacios
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Glacios » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:04 pm

A Glacia delivery truck:
Last edited by Glacios on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
I use submarines a lot
I haz missiles

Fashie
Envoy

Founded: Mar 11, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fashie » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:28 am

Name of business: NFT(Nuclear Fusion Today)
Link to website: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=350401
Service(s) you would like to use: Shipping my energy from my headquarters to the nations I am supplying.
[b]001 North Region St. Avenue Chisholm ELP Class Revised National Capital Building, Newton, Fashie, Floor 47 Rm 019
CEO of N.F.T.(Nuclear Fusion Today)
President of Fashie
Minister Of Defense for CECR
WA Delegate of Chisholm ELP Class Revised
Funny Video
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Glacios
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Glacios » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:03 pm

Glacia Shipping Consortium
We are glad to announce that we are now open for business!
I use submarines a lot
I haz missiles

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:07 pm

Name of Country: Newne Carriebean7
What you would like in your nation:(A hub? Stores? How many?) 10 stores and a hub to store the trucks and to repair them in case of terrorist attacks, which , are regrettably common in my nation.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Glacios
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Glacios » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:14 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:Name of Country: Newne Carriebean7
What you would like in your nation:(A hub? Stores? How many?) 10 stores and a hub to store the trucks and to repair them in case of terrorist attacks, which , are regrettably common in my nation.

Glacia Shipping Consortium

We are glad to accept your application and the materials are being procured to begin construction of the buildings and production of bomb - and gun resistant trucks. Armed guards will be hired locally, with thorough background checks. We hope our services provide a useful service to your populace
I use submarines a lot
I haz missiles

Return to Global Economics and Trade