NATION

PASSWORD

Novus Universale Role-play

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Duchy of Prussia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Duchy of Prussia » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:32 pm

King Gustav Changes Course to Illyricum!

Mid-way through his journey to Sarajevo, King Gustav has changed course following the news of the banquet, and rides with his 200-man strong Kings Guard. During his ride Prussian Crusaders have begun to return home, leaving behind 10,000 men to ensure things go smoothly with conversions.

Terra Equestor
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Party Like it's 1066

Postby Terra Equestor » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:48 pm

Timothy held nothing back, as cuisines from cultures all around are expected to grace the Royal Table of Illrycum, fine wines, meads and beers are ordered from the depths of the cellars, some almost 50 years old (the wines, not the other liquor). From Caesar salad to Greek Yogurt, from a Hun style pork stew to the Terra Equestor's own "Breaded Steak", the feast is to be modest, as it is mostly for diplomatic reasons. A Several cooks approve the move, to conserve wealth for long term reasons (and if gossip is to be believed, a wedding feast may be en route...).
This feast is modest no doubt, nothing like they may expect in their homelands.
says the Steward
But we are a humble nation. After all, the great Augustus Caesar dined on sardines! They'll be used to eating the same food as their soldiers by now.
Talks of constructing the Twin Cathedrals of Saint Paul and Saint Constantine as a symbol of unity and friendship will be underway, it is hoped that Timothy and his future queen may be wed in them, but it is unlikely.

The Duchy of Prussia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Duchy of Prussia » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:55 pm

King Gustav Arrives in Illyricum!

King Gustav has arrived in the province of Illyricum, and has taken lodgings in the home of a prominent Catholic noble in the region until the banquet begins. His Kings Guard have taken guard positions around the small castle, keeping watch until they must move once more.

Arriving at the banquet he reacts warmly, with a slight amount of restraint, to King Timothy, promising the hand of his Neice, Erika I, as well as promising a degree of funding to the Cathedrals, he enjoys the food, and promises a place among the Catholic Pact for Terran Equestor.

Terra Equestor
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Thoughts on Gustav and the future

Postby Terra Equestor » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:04 pm

Gustav has seen many wars. He' had to go through a lot of bloodshed to see his people united. But the compassion he showed me by offering his niece's hand...his jovial nature at the feast...these are the marks of a great man. Perhaps I was hasty in my judgement of the Catholic Kings, being corrupt imbibers. There is at least one Catholic King I support, and that is Gustav. However, my council has told me, and I agree, that I have been running from my problems. So I humbly inquire to the great King if there's a way for me to court your daughter directly...

The Duchy of Prussia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Duchy of Prussia » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:07 pm

Very well, the Princess Erika I, niece of myself, King Gustav, shall come to meet with you, and stay in your company for a week, so that you may know her and court her, so as to help us come to a settlement on the situation far more quickly, I will of course, pay a degree of the wedding price, as is necessary, and it shall, due to the nature of such a marriage, be a grand one indeed.
Last edited by The Duchy of Prussia on Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Terra Equestor
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Of Courtships and Conquests

Postby Terra Equestor » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:19 pm

Timothy has received his first assassination attempt shortly after the feast. It was thought to be pagans seeking to avenge Leonidas, but in reality, it was one of Timothy's closest allies, General Nicodemus Julian. General Julian was Timothy's childhood friend, and the two were in charge of the Macedonian Orthodox forces. However, Nicodemus protested the prospect of a
Catholic dynasty ruling Illryia and potentially Macedonia
. Timothy, in contrast to his usual behaviors, continues to tour his kingdom incognito, securing his reign amidst his Catholic and Orthodox subjects. He has delayed his conquest of Macedonia because he was trying to become secure upon his throne. It is uncertain as whether or not Timothy will fulfill his conquest of Macedonia, but his last known location was towards a band of Prussian Friars. It is said he wished to learn a few Prussian phrases, the Catholic views of courtship and married life, and maybe even borrow a copy of the Vulgate (Catholic Bible) to learn the Hymns. This is to further prepare himself for his bride-to-be's arrival.

Tyr-Basiliscus
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyr-Basiliscus » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:55 am

The Duchy of Prussia wrote:First Crusade!

Following rumours that a power clash is occurring in the region of the Balkans, under the Kingdom of Terran Equestria, King Gustav I has called for a Crusade against the Pagan elements in the power clash, he calls upon his Catholic Pact allies for aid, and sends a glorious 36,000 man army to fight in the region. An upsurge of violence against Jews has also erupted in Prussia and nearby regions.

The Prussian Crusaders consist of:

10,000 Landsknecht
10,000 Peasant Levy Spearmen
5,000 Peasant Levy Archers
5,000 Crossbowmen
1,000 Knights (Dis-mounted)
1,000 Knights (Mounted)
1,000 Proto Hussars
30 Trebuchets (Manned by 300 men)
20 Battering Rams (Manned by 200 Men)
2,500 Light Cavalry

The Kingdom of Tyr-Basiliscus grants help to the Duchy of Prussia in the First Crusade!
20,000 men will reach the zone of conflict in very little time, together with 40 army galleys.
Divisions which will fight:
"Fierté" 10,000 men
"Victoire" 8,000 men
"Artillerie" 2,000 men
And 40 galleys, one of which is the mothership "Liberté".

Tyr-Basiliscus
Attaché

Ex-Nation

NEWS FROM TYR-BASILISCUS

Postby Tyr-Basiliscus » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:48 am

News From Our Great Kingdom, year 1067

INSURGENCE!
Earlier this morning, a force of 7 unknown men entered King Clyde's castle after having probably bribed the guards. A flag of a local province was positioned in the central square, and then tried attacking King Clyde himself. Loyal High Guards, though, fought them and destroyed the force. 5 of the men were killed, and the two survivors are now being turtured in the hope of information. From gathered voices, they seem to be mere peasants from Picardie, wanting to insurge against our leader.

The entrance to the Isle of Man, the castle, from which the Insurgents came: Image

THE CRUSADE
The First Crusade has now started. Forces from The Duchy of Prussia, Terra Equestor and our own Kingdom of Tyr-Basiliscus have reached the Pagan Lands, but combat still hasn't started. Alfred De Rouge is leading our 20,000 men there, whilst our Navy is under the command of Second Admiral Jean-Baptiste De Bretagne. Our First Admiral has remained in France due to health reasons.
We will keep you informed.

EXPANSION INTO CALAIS!
Eugeníe Guillhaume, General of the Division "Gloire", has marched into the Region of Calais with 6,000 of his men. He has brought 5,000 infantrymen, 500 Light cavalrymen and 500 Heavy cavalrymen. He will even have naval support, as 15 galleys are now reaching the coasts of Calais. General Guillhaume has said:
This war shan't be too complicated an affair. The local French tribes are not too worthy as enemies, and we shall win with ease.

Combat, voices say, has already started. On the border between Picardie and Calais, in a vast forest, combat broke out when our advancing columns of infantry were ambushed by locals. Still, it was simply a trap, as our cavalry came storming down and trapped the locals between fresh cavalry and organized infantry. A detailed report will come out shortly.

The battle in the Region of Calais: Image

PAUL DE ROUGE LOOKS FOR WIFE
Paul De Rouge, King Clyde's first son, is now 19, and looking for a wife. Our king is willing him to marry a daughter of King Gustav of Prussia. He said:
Esteemed King Gustav, my dear son Paul De Rouge is looking for a bride. My wish is for him to take your daughter's hand, and to create an eternal bond between our Houses.

Our king is now waiting for a response.

THIS IS ALL FOR NOW
Last edited by Tyr-Basiliscus on Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tyr-Basiliscus
Attaché

Ex-Nation

The Battle of Pays-de-Calais

Postby Tyr-Basiliscus » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:14 am

BATTLE OF PAYS-DE-CALAIS, YEAR 1067

A battle in western Pays-de-Calais has just finished, with a Tyr-Basiliscusian victory!
Here is a report on how the battle went.
At 12:39 AM (local time), a Basiliscusian infantry column of 5,000 men were ambushed by a coalition of local French tribes summing up to 4,300 men. They were less, but they had the advantage of surprise. Still, our army had known about their presence in those woods, so they were prepared. The infantry remained calm and organized, and our 1,000 men cavalry charged out of the woods, taking the barbarians by surprise.
So, the locals were trapped between very well organized infantrymen and fresh cavalrymen, and were doomed. Still, they went down with great courage, fighting to the last man.
Of the 4,300 barbarians, 109 have survived, and they will be brought into our kingdom as slaves as soon as the Calais Campaign is over. 4,191 locals died. Of our 6,000 men, 573 infantrymen have died, and 102 cavalrymen have died. The campaign will continue with 5,325 men. The navy, as the battle was far from the coast, did not participate. It is though preparing to attack Pas-de-Calais (a port).
Fortunately, no generals were killed in the battle.

Cavalry attacking: Image
Last edited by Tyr-Basiliscus on Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Terra Equestor
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Invasion of Macedonia to occur!

Postby Terra Equestor » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:21 am

With the aid of Tyr-Basiliscus, King Timothy will fulfill his promise to annex the region of Macedonia. King Jason, the foster parent of Timothy will provide his aid, and gladly accepts the coming of Christianity to his homeland. Timothy requests the aid of both Basiliscus and Prussia to train their troops in order to create a swift and decisive fighting force. Basiliscus will receive the beauteous but headstrong Princess Andromeda of Macedonia, while King Gustav's son has the offer to marry Timothy's sister: The pious Callidora. The invasion date is uncertain, for Timothy wants Terra Equestor to find it's place among the great nations as the warriors of antiquity. Minus the nudity, heathenism, and sodomy of course.

Verdmontia
Attaché

Founded: Aug 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Verdmontia » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:36 am

The Daily News

Scottish Raid

A raid by the barbaric scottish tribe, the ''Picts'' occurred recently in the county of Hampshire. The Hampshire division, deployed there, was relatively prepared to handle the initial raid. Nearly 10,000 Picts came down, yet, before they could reach the county itself, several archers launched a barrage on them, killing about 800 Picts. Yet, the picts were not deterred, and, with more hate then caution, continued forward, charging at a group of Verdmontian knights waiting for them, fully armed. The Knights stood fast, and slaughtered about 1,000 picts in exchange for 700 losses, however, the picts forced the Knights to retreat backwards.

The battle scene:Image
Last edited by Verdmontia on Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tyr-Basiliscus
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Tyr-Basiliscus Joins the Fight!

Postby Tyr-Basiliscus » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:37 am

Terra Equestor wrote:With the aid of Tyr-Basiliscus, King Timothy will fulfill his promise to annex the region of Macedonia. King Jason, the foster parent of Timothy will provide his aid, and gladly accepts the coming of Christianity to his homeland. Timothy requests the aid of both Basiliscus and Prussia to train their troops in order to create a swift and decisive fighting force. Basiliscus will receive the beauteous but headstrong Princess Andromeda of Macedonia, while King Gustav's son has the offer to marry Timothy's sister: The pious Callidora. The invasion date is uncertain, for Timothy wants Terra Equestor to find it's place among the great nations as the warriors of antiquity. Minus the nudity, heathenism, and sodomy of course.

It is truly a great day. 22,000 Tyr-Basiliscusian soldiers and 40 ships have reached Greece.
The local men of Terra Equestor are getting intensive trainings from veterans of the Basiliscusian High Guard. These teachings, together with the advanced technology of the bombard and other weapons which Tyr-Basiliscus has given, will bring Terra Equestor to eternal glory.
General Alfred de Rouge said:
We are greatly happy of this new friendship with Terra Equestor. An alliance, and a great one, has been formed, and now we are much more fearful than before!

Paul de Rouge, the king's son, has spoken too:
When the news of my future marriage with Princess Andromeda reached me, I was overcome with bliss and happiness. To show my value in combat, and to reach her as soon as possible, I personally will reach Greece and join the fighting.

So, Prince Paul has just set out on with 5 ships and 1,000 High Guards for Greece. As soon as he reaches Illyria, he will join the conflict.

Terra Equestor
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Doubts and Descisions

Postby Terra Equestor » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:50 am

King Timothy would like to extend a cordial invitation to Prince Paul and General de La Rouge to his estate in Illyricum, or that of Lord Augustine (A catholic nobleman) to get to know and plan the tactics. When asked about Prince Paul, Timothy replied
He reminds me a lot of myself. Only more reckless and lovestruck. I don't think he'll find Andromeda quite what he anticipates. The world is wild outside of Christendom, and the same can be said of Andromeda.
Timothy's foster father, King Jason of the Dorians will arrive also to the conference.
I'm glad my boy at long last gave Leo the what-for
said the jovial Dorian King
He's already acting very much like a King. Not sure how he'll act as a warrior, but the lad's smart as paint
Jason is also planning on bringing a "surprise" to celebrate the first alliances between Timothy's fiancee, Princess Erika of Prussia, and what is going to be called "the Pact of Riders" (the alliance between Basiliscus and Terra Equestor)

Verdmontia
Attaché

Founded: Aug 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Verdmontia » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:53 am

The Daily News

Death of the picts

After the Knights retreated, the barbarous picts were lured into a trap! They charged forward deep into Verdmontian lines, and when they began to reach the outskirts of Hampshire's capital, cavalry forces encircled them and mowed them down. Cavalry slaughtered the picts, who were helpless against the fast, mobile, and vigilant cavalry units. When it was all over, 5,000 picts were dead, 2,000 were wounded, and the rest were enslaved or ran away.

The Cavalry: Image

Tyr-Basiliscus
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyr-Basiliscus » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:00 am

Terra Equestor wrote:King Timothy would like to extend a cordial invitation to Prince Paul and General de La Rouge to his estate in Illyricum, or that of Lord Augustine (A catholic nobleman) to get to know and plan the tactics. When asked about Prince Paul, Timothy replied
He reminds me a lot of myself. Only more reckless and lovestruck. I don't think he'll find Andromeda quite what he anticipates. The world is wild outside of Christendom, and the same can be said of Andromeda.
Timothy's foster father, King Jason of the Dorians will arrive also to the conference.
I'm glad my boy at long last gave Leo the what-for
said the jovial Dorian King
He's already acting very much like a King. Not sure how he'll act as a warrior, but the lad's smart as paint
Jason is also planning on bringing a "surprise" to celebrate the first alliances between Timothy's fiancee, Princess Erika of Prussia, and what is going to be called "the Pact of Riders" (the alliance between Basiliscus and Terra Equestor)

Prince Paul has said:
I truly cannot wait to meet Timothy and King Jason.

Both him and General Alfred will be attending this meeting at Timothy's castle, so as to get to know each other and plan the fight.
Even General Alfred, usually a composed and serious man, has said, happily:
I can feel that the bond between these two Houses is growing ever stronger, I'm curious to see what King Jason has for my nephew...

So, now, there is only to wait. Wait until these two great houses meet.

Terra Equestor
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Hell Hath no fury...

Postby Terra Equestor » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:15 am

Illyricum Castle:

After a jovial but intimate feast, the four leaders are gathered in marvelous intimacy. King Jason discusses the terrain and political status of his kingdom and the region of Macedonia with General Rouge. While the Prince and King speak of their families and countries. But none can miss the mischievous glint in King Jason's eye as he announces his "surprise". Entering the dining hall is a young maiden, no older than fifteen, with fiery red hair and green eyes. Rather than clothed in the garb of a women of state, she looks like a pauper. A very determined, warlike pauper. When Paul asked who this maiden is, Jason replied
Say "'ello" to your future missus. If you win the challenge...
The "challenge" Timothy informed, is an Equestor custom that the man must challenge the father of his bride in order to win her hand. (The reason why Timothy was away with the friars in order to prove to Gustav that he would be a good husband). Andromeda, issued a challenge
The world is wild outside of your comfy castle. The same can be said of m'self! Now I challenge yourself to prove yourself an honorable man! If ye fail, you cannot marry me!
To ease the blow of this startling ultimatum, Timothy whispers aside to Paul
As the challenged, you have the choice of weapon or competition, so you have the advantage. The actual challenge itself can only occur a week from now at latest. If you fail, you can challenge as much as you like. Provided Andromeda says yes.
Andromeda sat through the rest of the feast by her father's side, listening and talking largely with the general, all the while giving the Prince a stern look. Paul has a week to decide a challenge, and prepare to win it.
Last edited by Terra Equestor on Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tyr-Basiliscus
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyr-Basiliscus » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:24 am

Tyr-Basiliscusian Armed Forces Push Deeper Into The Region of Calais

After the recent victory in the first battle of this campaign, our soldiers are pushing deeper into the region.
15 ships from our navy have closed onto the Port of Pas-de-Calais. Many local barbarians who were trying to escape that way have been stopped by the only sight of our majestic navy, and now are again going into the mainland. This is sending them straight into the hands of our military led by General Eugeníe Guillhaume.
At the moment, our forces have only lost 865 men and 1 galley. The men were mostly lost during the first battle, whilst the galley was lost due to a storm. Of the 100 men on board, 29 died.

Tyr-Basiliscus
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyr-Basiliscus » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:43 am

Terra Equestor wrote:Illyricum Castle:

After a jovial but intimate feast, the four leaders are gathered in marvelous intimacy. King Jason discusses the terrain and political status of his kingdom and the region of Macedonia with General Rouge. While the Prince and King speak of their families and countries. But none can miss the mischievous glint in King Jason's eye as he announces his "surprise". Entering the dining hall is a young maiden, no older than fifteen, with fiery red hair and green eyes. Rather than clothed in the garb of a women of state, she looks like a pauper. A very determined, warlike pauper. When Paul asked who this maiden is, Jason replied
Say "'ello" to your future missus. If you win the challenge...
The "challenge" Timothy informed, is an Equestor custom that the man must challenge the father of his bride in order to win her hand. (The reason why Timothy was away with the friars in order to prove to Gustav that he would be a good husband). Andromeda, issued a challenge
The world is wild outside of your comfy castle. The same can be said of m'self! Now I challenge yourself to prove yourself an honorable man! If ye fail, you cannot marry me!
To ease the blow of this startling ultimatum, Timothy whispers aside to Paul
As the challenged, you have the choice of weapon or competition, so you have the advantage. The actual challenge itself can only occur a week from now at latest. If you fail, you can challenge as much as you like. Provided Andromeda says yes.
Andromeda sat through the rest of the feast by her father's side, listening and talking largely with the general, all the while giving the Prince a stern look. Paul has a week to decide a challenge, and prepare to win it.

Prince Paul de Rouge remained highly surprised after what he found out at the feast. To get the hand of his beloved Andromeda, he will have to undertake a great task, and fight a very worthy opponent...
Still, after hours total King with General Alfred and his most loyal High Guards, Prince Paul has decided. These are his words:
I have decided. The thing I most want is Andromeda's hand, and I am confident I can have it. For this great duel against King Jason, Paul has decided the weapon. It shall be the Flamberge, a typical two-handed Basiliscusian sword.

Now, everybody is waiting for the actual duel to take place...

The Flamberge, a two-handed sword used by the Tyr-Basiliscusian High Guard: Image

Terra Equestor
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

...Like a Woman's Scorn

Postby Terra Equestor » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:58 am

Tyr-Basiliscus wrote:
Terra Equestor wrote:Illyricum Castle:

After a jovial but intimate feast, the four leaders are gathered in marvelous intimacy. King Jason discusses the terrain and political status of his kingdom and the region of Macedonia with General Rouge. While the Prince and King speak of their families and countries. But none can miss the mischievous glint in King Jason's eye as he announces his "surprise". Entering the dining hall is a young maiden, no older than fifteen, with fiery red hair and green eyes. Rather than clothed in the garb of a women of state, she looks like a pauper. A very determined, warlike pauper. When Paul asked who this maiden is, Jason replied The "challenge" Timothy informed, is an Equestor custom that the man must challenge the father of his bride in order to win her hand. (The reason why Timothy was away with the friars in order to prove to Gustav that he would be a good husband). Andromeda, issued a challenge To ease the blow of this startling ultimatum, Timothy whispers aside to Paul Andromeda sat through the rest of the feast by her father's side, listening and talking largely with the general, all the while giving the Prince a stern look. Paul has a week to decide a challenge, and prepare to win it.

Prince Paul de Rouge remained highly surprised after what he found out at the feast. To get the hand of his beloved Andromeda, he will have to undertake a great task, and fight a very worthy opponent...
Still, after hours total King with General Alfred and his most loyal High Guards, Prince Paul has decided. These are his words:
I have decided. The thing I most want is Andromeda's hand, and I am confident I can have it. For this great duel against King Jason, Paul has decided the weapon. It shall be the Flamberge, a typical two-handed Basiliscusian sword.

Now, everybody is waiting for the actual duel to take place...

The Flamberge, a two-handed sword used by the Tyr-Basiliscusian High Guard: Image

Well, the bugger apparently has some balls at least. Let's see if he has skill. That over sized fire poker will be no match to Harbnger! He'll fight me, but that doesn't mean I'll play by his rules. He uses swords he's familiar with, so will I!

An image of Harbinger: A spartan slashing sword that Andromeda will be using
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5 ... SY355_.jpg

Tyr-Basiliscus
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyr-Basiliscus » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:11 am

The duel has started!

Prince Paul, with his weapon, and Princess Andromeda with hers have started the fight. Paul p, due to his greater strength, seems to have a slight advantage but Andromeda manages to move with greater speed.
There is, though, a cut on Andromeda's shoulder, which is slowing here down. But even Paul seems wounded, as he is slightly limping.
For now the fight seems going in a balanced way, but anything can happen!

Tyr-Basiliscus
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Tyr-Basiliscus Asks Weapons From Prussia

Postby Tyr-Basiliscus » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:27 am

TRADE PACT CREATED BETWEEN TYR-BASILISCUS AND THE DUCHY OF PRUSSIA

This agreement says that Tyr-Basiliscus, a country with a powerhouse economy, will pay 1 Billion Silver Quadoms to The Duchy of Prussia in exchange of fine Prussian weapons.

Terra Equestor
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Shrew Taming

Postby Terra Equestor » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:29 am

Tyr-Basiliscus wrote:The duel has started!

Prince Paul, with his weapon, and Princess Andromeda with hers have started the fight. Paul p, due to his greater strength, seems to have a slight advantage but Andromeda manages to move with greater speed.
There is, though, a cut on Andromeda's shoulder, which is slowing here down. But even Paul seems wounded, as he is slightly limping.
For now the fight seems going in a balanced way, but anything can happen!

Andromeda uses the flat of her blade to disarm his sword. A mild cut, but that was all it took for her to throw the weapon out of Paul's hands. Without his broadsword, a sweep kick and an elbow to the chest and Paul is down! But what's this? Seems that Andromeda is in a rather "dominate" position *cue chuckles from the dirty minded audience members*. But rather than inflict a scar as tradition demands, she gives him a peck on the cheek and helps him up.
You're welcome to talk to me whenever you like, wherever you like
Andromeda explains to the dazed Prince.
Except for the bedchamber, you need to work on your stamina a lot before you can hope to get near there.
With that she leaves the ring. A few moments of silence later and the Equestor noblemen cheer loudly and heartily congratulate the young Prince, who still has no idea what just happened. The invasion will be underway in a matter of days. All that remains is the Barbarians to be eliminated and converted.

The Duchy of Prussia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Duchy of Prussia » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:32 am

Tyr-Basiliscus wrote:TRADE PACT CREATED BETWEEN TYR-BASILISCUS AND THE DUCHY OF PRUSSIA

This agreement says that Tyr-Basiliscus, a country with a powerhouse economy, will pay 1 Billion Silver Quadoms to The Duchy of Prussia in exchange of fine Prussian weapons.

The Duchy of Prussia will send 1,000 weapons to the nation of Tyr-Basiliscus, these weapons are of course, of excellent quality. They consist of no less than:

250 Halberds
100 Long-swords
50 Zweihanders
300 Crossbows
300 Pikes

GreatAthens
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby GreatAthens » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:56 am

The Daily News

Stratēgia, written and in stock for all military men

The book Stratēgia, written by naval commander Themistocles and co-authored by land commander Basil I is now in stock for all military men to purchase. The book is divided into 7 chapters, one on infantry tactics, one on infantry organization, one on infantry equipment, one on naval tactics, one on naval organization, one on naval equipment, and another on foreign policy and how to establish relations. Anyone can buy, the price is three oz's of silver for one book.

The Duchy of Prussia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Prussian Settlers

Postby The Duchy of Prussia » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:13 am

Prussian Settlers set sail to Baltic Islands!

Over 25,000 Prussian peasants have set sail to the Islands in the Baltic Sea, as well as those between Sweden and Germany. The fate of this expedition and colonization has yet to be undecided, however due to the un-populated nature of these islands it could very well be successful in coming years.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents