NATION

PASSWORD

The Truths of Existence, (Roleplay/IC/Sign-Ins Only)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

The Truths of Existence, (Roleplay/IC/Sign-Ins Only)

Postby Contamenesia » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:16 am

LInk to OOC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=349767

"The task has been done sir." the shadowy figure says as it kneels before the Throne. "Good. Avietas is no longer of any threat....before i release you to your duties...i have but one question..."
"Yes sir?" the shadowy figure asks hesitantly.

"Where is Mantis? I haven't seen her in a while....."

"Oh.....She's......enjoying her free time,sir...."

*A nearly inaudable sigh is heard*

___

Mantis

She dropped down gently, making no noise what so ever. She silently shifted from shadow to shadow, keeping a good fair distant from her target. She had done this billions of times before, and would do billions more in the future. It was a game. She would randomly pick a target in a random world or universe and tail them form for hours or even days, eluding their detection, even those with masterful ears and senses, as if it were child's play. She'd tail them until she was close enough to tap them with her finger, and after she had done so, she'd disappear.

She'd been following this one since sun-rise. She also liked to toy with their paranoia, make them believe that an unseen force was hunting them. While it was partially true, it was all simply a game. It was one of the few things that helped her relax her mind and take her worries off of her work. Plus it doubled as practice for anytime she had a mission. Mantis had a good eye, she always picked a target she knew was skilled. However she always did this without wearing her armor. Its not like she had to worry about being recognized or anything. No one is this world, or even in this whole Multiverse knew who she was, so anonymity wasn't a worry.

She was close now. it wouldn't be long now before her target was in reach. all it would be is a simple tap with her finger and then she'd disappear, leaving her target spooked and paranoid. and she'd win the game.
Last edited by Contamenesia on Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you are looking for playable races to add to your RP, click on the link below to look at playable races and variations that i and other people have come up with! We are adding more to list everday, and feel free to add you own race/species ideas: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=440015

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=349767&start=2550

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:12 pm

Celestia

Celestia sat along the side of the cliff, skipping rocks across the sea below. Each throw as perfect as it could be. She loved the sound of the Sea, it was very relaxing. She didn't know what world or universe she was in, and frankly didn't really care, all that mattered was that she found such a peaceful spot. She saw a ship in the distance, but it didn't seem to be heading in her direction, which was okay, it meant she could enjoy this peace a little longer. plop, plop, plop, ploosh.... she tossed yet another rock, watching the beautiful ripples each skip made across the waters. It wasn't often that she could relish in such a simple and peaceful moment. She enjoyed it so.
Last edited by Contamenesia on Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you are looking for playable races to add to your RP, click on the link below to look at playable races and variations that i and other people have come up with! We are adding more to list everday, and feel free to add you own race/species ideas: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=440015

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Kaidou
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:24 am

Venusberg

"Heinrich?"

The knight was unable to hear him, and he was unable to transform into a corporeal form to allow any form of interaction. Such was the power of Venus.

Slowly, the Angel turned out and left the cave, leaving behind the orgy within the cave. With a wave of his hand, the Angel stepped out of the dimension and flew off into the higher plane in which he coexisted in.

Ever since his death so many eons ago, Felix (or the Angel, as he was now known) had traversed the spaces between the dimensions as well as the dimensions themselves. It was magnificent, how Existence itself was something so ambiguous and so infinitely complex; these humans only understood the surface of it. Even he, a trans-dimensional spiritual being, was not knowledgeable on the subject; the only ones who had mastered its arcane wisdom were the members of the Organisation.

The Angel himself couldn't care much about them, except for the times when their individual members had attempted to manipulate him, knowing fully well that one of the Deities had, in fact, granted him a power that had never been granted to humans before.

Things would be all fine and dandy, unless… that form appeared…

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:16 pm

Celestia

A few more hours passed before she decided it was time to move. She simply slid out of the universe and skimmed across the Void. She would need to find a new world one with skills unknown so that she may learn even more. She flickered by a dark realm, she could sense the dread, death, and pain from here, but she kept moving. She finally found an optimal universe, it told a story of people who used sounds and words to fight, combat, and to war. Tis was a skill she had not yet had in her memory or skill set, so her destination was decided. She slipped in, popping in, appearing a top a tall skyscraper over looking an oddly silent city, though she could see people moving around just like one would see in any other city. She sniffed the air, oddly enough, even those this city was quite obviously large, she smelled no pollution. An interesting world to say the least. She stared silently at the city for a while, to get a better grasp of her surroundings.

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:04 am

Elizabeth

"Just me bloody luck, always me bloody luck" muttered Elizabeth, her british accent being obvious to any who can hear her. "I travel half way across the world to get away from London bloody town and I still can't get away from the bloody rain. I guess we can't always be lucky huh lizzy old girl." she sighed mentally as she walked the streets of New York ignoring the rain that was falling down on her, the only source of warmth for her was her trenchcoat, the coffee she drank a few minutes ago and the cigarette on her mouth. As she walked the street she accidentally bumped into a random walker and after getting a few strings of insults thrown at her and throwing a few back she realized that the cigarette was now on the sidewalk. "What a nice taste of New Yorker hospitality, wankers." she said picking up her cigarette she tossed it at a nearby over stuffed trash can, there was not enough room for the cigarette to fit in so it fell down on the ground again.

As she walked the streets she payed no mind to the honks of cars trying to move from traffic or people talking on their smart phones or even the adverts being displayed, she had a reason for being in this city and tourism isn't quite it. She soon found her destination, an alleyway. The alley didn't look any different from any other one in New York but her intuition or at least the magical one was telling her that there was something unusual in there and unlike most situations she has a clear picture of what that something is. Walking into the alley she made sure to keep alert for any homeless people or crooks that might be hiding in the alley way that might jump her, she wasn't too keen on doing in some random alley far away from home. She than found a man hole cover, which will like the alley was normal by all appearance was causing all of Elizabeth's supernatural senses to go crazy. "Now that I found one of the entrances to the labyrinth I suppose I can enter now but I rather wait until the rain ends." she said not feeling that going into her next destination now would be a good idea.

As she walked away from the man hole and from the alley she began to recall why she was her in New York. She got a call from an old contact of her back from a group who calls themselves the Eyes of Fate, a cult that finds and sell weird and macabre objects to the highest bidders and often put their buyers into some much debt that they end up controlling them. Said contact told her, for a price, the location that leads to a section of the labyrinth that can take her to another world that might help her out on her inferno situation. Normally she wouldn't trust shaky information like that but right now she was stuck on a dead end with ways to get out of the chains of hell that she was hoping to take a risk and hope that it pays off. "It better pay off or else the Fates are on less member from their little rogue's gallery!" she soon found a motel to stay in the night and after making sure there was no unwanted surprises from the previous guests she lay down on the bed and watched whatever was on, which wasn't much, until she finally took a shower and tried to go to sleep.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:36 pm

Cyrssa

Cyrssa wiped the sweat from her brow. A temporary break from the work as she welded the Central Cryotex to the Lumini-Amplifier. Tedious, but relatively easy work, for her at least. She was working on a new invention she thought of a week ago. it would theoretically allow plants to grow fifty times faster than normal. She could easily double that number, but decided it was safer to start smaller. She would have to make sure all the kinks were worked out first. Though this project wasn't yet ready for field testing.

Suddenly, Cyrssa heard a noise in the back of the workshop. she quietly turned off the blowtorch and put it on the table, then pulled out her gun. She stepped quietly, heading towards the area where she heard the sound. Her finger shifted tighter towards the trigger. Suddenly a hand grabbed her shoulder from behind. she spun and shot, but missed the boy by a mere two and half inches. "HOLY SHIT! CYRSSA, ITS ME! ITS ME!!" cried out a familiar voice. "Tak! I nearly killed you! You scared the living shit out of me!" she exclaimed with a sigh of relief. She lowered the gun. and a big old grin appeared on his face.
"So wha'cha working on? that 'Insta-Farm' thing again?" He asked, peering over toward the work table.
Cyrssa let out a frustrated sigh. "Yeah, but its still nowhere near finished. Its taking me longer to scrounge all the parts i need. i'm four whole days behind..." She frowned, removing her goggles as she spoke. She leaned back against the counter behind her, finally noticing her own fatigue. She hadn't slept much the past few days. Tak smiled, "Don't worry about it. I know you'll get it done, you always do. Anyways, Ma sent me to let you know dinner's ready. She wants you to eat and she wont take no for answer." Cyrssa knew their was no arguing with Mrs. Inuu. She smiled, "Okay, i'm coming, let just put up my gloves." She easily slid them off and put them in the little cubbyhole where she normally kept them. "Please don't tell Mrs. Inuu that i almost killed you....i don't want get whipped again, those thorn branches really hurt, and i'd like to be able to sit down this week...." She said with a nervous blush. But Tak just smiled, "Hey, don't sweat it, i wont say a word...just...watch who you're shooting next time." Cyrssa blushed a little harder. "Sorry..." she said in a sincere voice as they left the workshop and headed off home to have dinner.
Last edited by Contamenesia on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:51 am

Elizabeth

A shrill buzz from the old electric clock filled the room causing Elizabeth to groan as she wish to stay in bed just a while longer. Without getting up she reached out and turned off the device while grabbing a zippo lighter and box of cigarettes that were next to it., getting up so she was sitting with her legs crossed she took out one of the cigarettes and lit them. Looking at the room that she slept in she saw that on the right wall there was a large crack that wasn't there before, she remembered the loud noises from above and figured that whatever the people above her were doing might have caused that crack. The rest of the room was almost spartan with it's white painted wall that had dots of stains left by previous guests, the counter that had both a mirror and an old analog television set too showed their age with more signs of stains that were once on them and dust. The only thing that was even remotely in fine condition in the room was the wooden chair which had most of her cloths which was next to an old heater who due to a malfunction forced her to sleep particularly naked through the night. Switching to a random music station on the clock she got up and walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth, so far at least the bathroom was alright if one was to ignore the leaky pipe underneath the sink.

After getting dressed she leave the motel, stepping out she finds that while the day was still cloudy there was no rain. "Well now things are starting to look better." she than walked off to a near by place to grab something to eat before she can go back to the man hole that she found yesterday. In an hour or so she came back to the same alleyway from yesterday and found that other than some used mattresses on the ground she was alone again. "Good I don't need to worry about looking over my shoulders from some poor drunken sod asking for money." she than got down on one knee and took out a small glass jar, contained was fresh blood. She soon opened the lid and began to make a circle around the man hole cover, once she made a perfect circle around it she took out a chalk that had the same colour has the blood and drew a series of lines in the circle until it resemble a series of triangles forming a eight pointed star with a smaller circle in the center. Outside the circle she drew in symbols for Thoth, Osiris and Anubis, she took out a sliver ring and placed it on the center. Elizabeth than took out a curved, serrated black knife with runic engravings and held it above the circle, turning the point down as she begins to draw the symbol within the circle. "Aperite, porta. By the powers of powers ruling the world, heavens, hells and beyond and in between. I cast away the underworld created by man and call upon the one shaped by the hands of higher powers. Come labyrinth of the gods, come before me and allow this conjurer to venture down your depths to reach destinations unknown." she stopped drawing on the air and placed her fingers through the holes on the cover, and with ease the cover was lifted up.

Elizabeth gently put the cover down and took her ring and knife back in her trench coat. She than began to climb down and already she can tell that her ritual was a success do to how long the decent is. She climbed down for what felt like hours until she finally made it to the bottom, the sewers that she was in was massive with a river of dirty diseased ridden water flowing between slimy, junk littered, cracking concrete slabs that act as land. The only source of illumination came from hanging light bulbs that only casted a dim silver of light, the walls were covered in unknown mold patches, stains and graffiti depicting everything from simply words to complex artwork that was in no way made by ordinary human beings. The smell in was what you would expect from a sewer yet it was still even worse for not only was there the stench that one would find in a battlefield and graveyard but also other unpleasant odors of that Elizabeth can't describe. "Christ, maybe coming down here was a terrible idea but I'm already here so no point in turning back." she took out another cigarette and began to walk down the enlarged sewers, being able to move above the rivers thanks to old bridges made of random materials that looked as though they would fall apart in any minute. For the most part her journey was rather dull, so much so that she began to sing just to deal with the boredom, however she stopped once she heard something from behind.

Turning around she found nothing at first but her sense were telling her to run, they grew louder the moment she felt something wet land on her shoulder. Not even bothering to look up she ran, an action that saved her as the creatures on the ceiling land down on the spot she was in. From behind she can hear the feral, skinless humaniod creatures pursing her, their metallic claws scrapping against the floor as they rush towards their latest prey. So far she had the head start in the chase but Elizabeth knew that soon they would be able to catch up with her and if they have others in front of her she might have to jump into the river. "Come on, Come on. Give me some sort of way to loss these bastards." as she ran down the sewers she saw holes on the wall and can hear more of the creatures in them, luckily she was able to run through them before the other creatures got her but now there was more of them and some were now running on the walls. She than saw a metal door on the otherside of a bridge and using whatever energy she had left she hasten her pace as more creatures came falling down to block her, but she was able to get to the bridge before they land with some even landing in the river. Now with some of the creatures dangerously close to her Elizabeth took out a small key wrapped in white strings and on she was at the door placed the key on it and turned as if she had it in the lock, she than opened the door and slammed it shut before a creature can shove it's claws through the crack and try it force itself in. She moved away from the door expecting to hear them thrash and claw at it but heard nothing from them.

She than turned around and found that she was in some sort of shelter and by it's appearance it seems to be empty but since it wasn't in ruins that means people were still using it. "Good I can use a bloody break after going through that mess." she said still panting as she wipe the sweat that was on her brow. She than pressed her back on the door and slide down on to the floor, sitting down to giver her body a break. "Bugger I just realize that I lost my fag the moment this blasted abominations tried to get me. Oh well I still have more for this trip." she than got up and after a deep breath and fixing her self up Elizabeth opened the door to she where she was and to her surprise she found a small town filled with people. "This is new, usual I always end up in either remote or abandoned places but the change in scenery is fine." she than closed the door and began to walk away from the shelter.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:40 am

Cyrssa

Cyrssa and Tak eventually arrived at the house after a twenty minute walk. It wasn't a pretty house, but it was a sturdy one, and that is what mattered. Cyrssa yawned as she entered the house, the sweet smell of cooked food reminded her stomach of how hungry she was. "Hi Mrs. Inuu! We're home!" she called as she removed her boots. It wasn't long before Mrs. Inuu appeared in the kitchen doorway. "Good heavens, child, i can hear your stomach growling from over here! Now come on over and get yourself some dinner while the food is still hot." "Yes, Ma'am." Cyrssa said, making her way to the kitchen. As she was about to pass Mrs. Inuu, Cyrssa was suddenly hugged by Mrs. Inuu, "Child, ever since your mother passed, you have been like a daughter to me. You know i worry about you." "Yes, Ma'am" Cyrssa responded, then gently broke away and sat down at the table. The table was seated for six people: Mrs. Inuu, Nanna Tessy(Mrs. Inuu's sister) Tak, Cyrssa, and finally Tak's two little sisters who were twins, both around the age of five. Cyrssa considered them to be her own sisters, and they the same for her.

They said evening prayer and all digged in, Cyrssa ate more than she expected too, but it was alright, Mrs. Inuu's cooking was always good.

Elsewhere:

A few guards where standing in position, in their usual place, guarding the entrance to the town bunker, keeping out would be thieves, robbers, or scavengers. the day was like any other, boring and uneventful, until suddenly, the door to the town bunker suddenly opened from the other side and a woman walked out. It took a moment before the guards finally reacted. "HEY, YOU! STOP RIGHT THERE! EMPTY YOUR POCKETS AND PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR." the first one commanded, the other three quickly encircled her, their guns raised, ready to put her in the ground at a moment's notice.
Last edited by Contamenesia on Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:27 am

Elsewhere:

A few guards where standing in position, in their usual place, guarding the entrance to the town bunker, keeping out would be thieves, robbers, or scavengers. the day was like any other, boring and uneventful, until suddenly, the door to the town bunker suddenly opened from the other side and a woman walked out. It took a moment before the guards finally reacted. "HEY, YOU! STOP RIGHT THERE! EMPTY YOUR POCKETS AND PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR." the first one commanded, the other three quickly encircled her, their guns raised, ready to put her in the ground at a moment's notice.

"Bollocks, I have only been out for a few seconds and already trouble appears! This day just keeps on getting better with each minute." Elizabeth thought as she rolled her eyes raising her hands. "Don't worry chaps I'm just a foreigner visiting this place for a while. I'm sure none of us here wants any trouble so how about we put the guns away and talk this nicely like civilized beings." she said giving them a pleasant smile, trying to calm them down in at least a small way so they don't shot her.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:51 am

The guards looked at her confused, "Chaps? what did you just call us?" One asked, another put a hand across the other guard's chest, stopping him from taking the action he was going to take. "Look, Lady, just empty your pockets, and show us whatcha got, if you stole anything, it has to be put back, but if you didnt then all the merrier and we can all forget this ever happened Lady." He still kept his gun level, in case she made any sudden moves, but his expression did slacken a bit. the others seemed to agree with him, making him seem to be the one in charge.

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:08 am

Elizabeth rolled her eyes as she dug through her pockets. The first thing she took out where the box of cigerattes and zippo. "If any of you want a smoke than right now there is only enough for about five." she said taking out the now empty glass jar (though a bit of blood was still in the jar) that has both the red chalk and sliver ring that she used for the ritual, it also oddly has a white and black chalk along with a marker inside it. The next thing she took out was a playing card, a card that while normal by all appearance was enchanted, but for now she doesn't need it's magick. The next thing to be taken out was the key wrapped in white strings follow by her wallet and lastly her knife. "I'm pretty sure you will find that these objects don't belong to any of you, unless you too walk around with a key wrapped in strings while having a playing card in your pocket." Elizabeth spoke facing the guard who made himself appear to be the one in charge, her smile now being more of a grin. She put her hands up again after showing them the items that she had in her pockets.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:13 am

The guards inspect the items for a minute before lowering their guns. they didn't seem bothered by the glass with blood, the key with string, or even the knife. however the chalk and the playing card had them curious, but they shrugged it off. "Well miss, it seems you aren't a thief after all. We will let ya go with this one warning: If we catch you trying to sneak around this bunker again, you will be shot without a word, is that understood?" He asked in a less hostile tone now, his expression returned to its usually boredom. The other guards already began to return to their stations, though they definitely had a story to tell their drinking buddies tonight.....

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:44 am

"Crystal clear officer. Now if you don't mind I have somewhere to be." with that Elizabeth began to walk away from the guards. "It isn't like that bunker is my only ticket back home, if there is one bunker than there are plenty of more, the question would be is how do I get pass the guards" the mage pondered on that question as moved through the town, ignoring the locals who stopped to stare at the obvious outsider. "I suppose the first order of business would be find out what it is that is setting my wilderness compass? Cause I haven't felt it going this crazy for a long time." she sighed as she rubbed her forehead, a result of her more unusual senses and intuition picking up a strange aura. "Well this trip has taken an unsuspecting turn, let's see what it is that is driving me bonkers." with a new destination in mind she followed her senses to what where the strange aura is located at.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:04 am

Cyrssa

Cyrssa finished the last scraps of food on her plate, then excused herself from the table. She gave Mrs. Inuu and Nanna Tessy a hug before she left the kitchen. She decided to do a little stargazing on the patio, it was her common past time. There wasn't a lot of thinking involved in it, it was just that, every time she looked up at the stars, she'd ask herself, How does something so beautiful exist?,a question to which even to this day she didn't have a satisfying answer. Once, when she was five, Tak dared her to try and count all the stars in the sky, so of course she accepted the challenge. and after several minutes she replied "what's bigger than a million? i don't know any number higher than a million..." at the time it was true, she never had to count higher than million before. Tak just giggled, "A million-bajillion!" he replied. not really a real number, but Cyrssa was convinced at the time. "I think there's even more than that...." she had said with a frown. Of course today she could easily count higher than a million, but that wasn't the point. It was the concept that there was something out there that she couldn't count that was so amazing to her at the time. However nowadays it wasn't the number of stars that allured her, but their strange, mystical beauty.....

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:24 am

Cyrssa wasn't the only one looking up at the stars, Elizabeth too was looking up as she let her sense guide her. "It's been a while since I can just look up and see the stars, hell without the city lights getting in the way I can see them much more clearly." she admit that as far as this dry and arid world goes that was a plus she had to give to it. When she got away from the guards she at first found this world not to pleasing to end up in, sure she will complain about the rain back in London but at the same time she was use to the rain. "Will this place is quiet for the most part, would make for a nice vacation spot if the way to it wasn't by a extra-dimensional labyrinth crawling with all sorts of abominations wanting to eat the first thing they see." she than saw lights from the corner of her eyes and when she turned her gaze down she found a house close by. She can feel that she is close to what it is that her sense are detecting. She though of several plans on what to do has she began to walk towards the house, expecting to meet some sort of creatures or strange object waiting for her in the house.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:32 am

Cyrssa hood footsteps off in the distance, but assumed they were Tak's or one of the other's. this house didn't often get many visitors. Thus she didn't notice anything was off until she saw the woman who was walking towards her. Her intinct immediately made her grab her gun in its holster, though she didn't pull it out just yet. "W-Who are you? What do you want?"

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:47 am

"Why do I have a feeling that this is going to be a recurring theme here, also now I have a bloody elf threatening to blow my brains out of skull!" Elizabeth only let out a annoyed sigh as she rolled her eye, putting her hands up to show she wasn't a threat. "Don't worry mate, I ain't here to harm nor robe you. I'm just a traveler wandering by looking for a place to stay for the night. You wouldn't be any chance know of a good place for me to stay right?" Elizabeth can feel that somehow the woman pointing a gun at her was linked to the strange aura. "Well I'm close to the source, strange that this elf isn't the source of the energy, you'll think elves would have a high affinity for magick."

Generailia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:31 pm

Adwith

Adwith was starting to get worried. The reason for this was that one of the nations that the carriage of which himself and a small amount of other mercenaries where hired to protect needed to make it's way pass Amadicia. The reason why he is worried is that if they even thought that he could channel for a second then they would kill him without any hesitation. Yet in truth the Shienaran would have very likely done the same himself..yet this faction was a group of fanatics called the Children of the Light that rather destroy what they do not understand then simply live with it. He had many other reasons as to why he hates the faction that rules the nation yet that was one of the main reasons why. The borderlander then thought to himself after the urge to take hold of saidin grew significantly. This flaming power shall be the death of me. I only wish that I would have paid more attention as to where we are going. Yet the southlander merchant would have never brought me if I did..and he was paying any who would accompany him decently. I just wish that this bloody itch could just recede slightly before it ends up getting both myself and everyone else here killed. When the borderlander finished his thought he took a chance to examine his surroundings in an attempt to calm himself down. It was a lonely road surrounded by trees and the occasional farm or small village yet nothing of significance. The Shienaran then breathed a sigh as he continued down the road.

It did not take very long for them to reach the border of between whatever nation he was currently in and Amadicia..the reason he could tell that it was the border was due to the small garrison of Children guarding it. The Shienaran then winced as he thought to himself. I did not except to see these flaming whitecloaks so soon. I just hope that the light-blinded fools do not try anything rash. He stopped soon afterwards as a man who seemed like their leader blocked them off and began to speak with the merchant yet the borderlander ignored him as the itch grew. The man hardly wielded it due to the fact that the longing to do so frightened him almost as much as the odd power itself did. So in an attempt to keep his mind off of the subject the decided to examine some of the whitecloaks who guarded the border. What he found was that a large portion of them seemed fairly old and moderately experienced from the multitude of scratched and dents in their armor. Yet some seemed fairly young with armor and glittered in the sun and made the arrogance of the old pale in comparison to their own. He even noticed one that seemed to be not much older them himself that glared at him furiously. The borderlander would have glared back if the kid did not have enough soldier at his back to kill him with ease. Yet what infuriated the man even more was that the kid seemed so proud of himself as he seemed to think that he frightened him with that pitiful glare of his. Then just as the Shienaran was about to completely lose his patience he quickly noticed that their commander signaled them to move onward and once he was a safe distance away the borderlander thought to himself angrily. That kid was arrogance taken human form! He acted more like a flaming child then a soldier! Here I thought that the whitecloaks could not be any more infuriating! It seems that I was incorrect! The borderlander then began to calm himself down as he continued down the road.

What was in truth a short trip through the nation felt like days for Adwith to put it bluntly. The reason for this was not only how the whitecloaks walked around whatever towns they passed with such arrogance that some even looked as if they believed that they could take on the Dark One himself in a duel and triumph with ease. Yet what made it far worse was that his mind was practically screaming at him to take a hold of saidin every second of the journey. Yet after enough time they made their way pass yet another garrison leading to some other southlander nation whose name the Shienaran could not be bothered to remember. He quickly looked at some of the other mercenaries and quickly noticed that they seemed as relieved as himself once they were a safe distance away from Amadicia. The borderlander would have likely spoke to them more if they did not repetitively treat him like a child who could barely even hold a sword. He knew this from how after he introduced himself they seemed to glare at him..till they noticed how he carried himself whenever he was not on his mount. They seemed to have kept a fair distance away from him after that. The Shienaran then turned back to face the road soon afterwards. Yet the rest of the journey was one without much significance and after the merchant paid them he asked if any wished to accompany him whenever he heads back. The rest agreed yet the borderlander declined. The reason for this was the the scream in his head became a roar and keeping himself from taken a hold of saidin right at that moment got harder with every passing second. Then after moving a safe distance away from both the merchant and the village he took a hold of the thing that had destroyed more things with it's simple presence then with the power coming from it.

Adwith then felt the usual feeling of complete joy..till he felt as if he was about to vomit when the feeling of disgust appeared as well. Then came the fact that the power began to fight him as it usually does. Yet the borderlander had seized the thing many times in the past and always in seclusion for fear that he would lose control. He then saw farther and heard far more then he normally would as his basic senses increased as well. The man then made a small flame with the power for a few seconds before he forced it to disappear. Soon after he forced the flame to disappear he let go of saidin. Which quickly turned his senses back to their normal form and took both the joy and the disgust with it as well. The borderlander then thought to himself. I see why it is so dangerous..the thing simply does not wish to be controlled. Then that feeling of disgust must be the taint that the dark one himself placed. I had trouble believing that flaming story but it might be the most honest truth I have ever been told! By the light I hope I get killed before that flaming madness starts showing itself. The borderlander then sighed quite sadly from atop his horse of which would have very likely freaked out if it noticed the flames he summoned as he made his way deeper into the forest.

It did not take long for Adwith to find a decent clearing in which to make his camp. So after setting up his tent of which rested on his horse's saddle he then tied the reins of it to a fairly sturdy branch on a tree not very far away from his own tent. Then after collecting some wood and taking some time to start a fire the borderlander simply stared at it in silence as he leaned up against an oddly large rock that rested within the clearing as well after having sat down. Then he thought to himself. What in the name of the light shall I do now? I might as well wonder around a bit and see if I can find some other cowardly merchant who requires protection. Yet for now I shall rest..being how I am quite a distance away from any towns and even if I lose control it would only damage this forest and not some village. The borderlander then took off both his armor and his cloak before it was soon followed by his belt and boots as well. Then after resting his sword near the area where he shall soon sleep and laying his spear outside he lay down and quickly fell unconscious.
Last edited by Generailia on Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

World Anarchic Union
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby World Anarchic Union » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:15 am

Obito Uchiha
Obito, wearing his mask indicating him as Tobi, stood in a forest, practicing his Kamui control. He had already transported many things found there, when he thought he heard something. He ignored it, now practicing his chakra. Climbing a tree, now he was sure there was someone in the ground, watching. Unknowingly to the observer, Obito could see chakra and energy in someone's body through the Sharingan and Rinnegan. Touching the ground he spoke.
"I know you are there. Why are you following me?"
He was prepared to strike should it be an enemy and transport them to his Kamui dimension.
The leaves flew in the hot, spring wind as he stood there, the Uchiha fan in his hands.
THE PEOPLE UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
VIVA ROJAVA!
VIVA EZLN!

PRO: Anarcho-Communism, Libertarian Socialism, Communalism, Revolutionary Catalonia, Council Communism, Direct Democracy, Ecology, Internationalism, Pro-Choice, Palestine, Feminism, LGBTQ+ Rights

ANTI: Capitalism, Imperialism, NATO, Fascism, Authoritarianism, Nationalism, (Neo)Liberalism, Conservatism, Reformism, Militarism, Misogyny, Racism
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -9.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.77

Political Objectives:
Revolutionary
100 Equality, 93 Liberty and 29 Stability

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:49 pm

Adwith
Within a unknown forest fairly close to Amadicia.

Adwith woke with a start. While he attempted to calm himself down he thought. It was that flaming nightmare again! I hoped that by now the bloody thing would have stopped..yet it certainly seems like a persistent one. The Shienaran then got up and took his sword along with him as he began to search for the rest of his gear. It was thankfully a fairly short search and after he put all of his gear back on excluding his boots and shoved his sword back into it's sheath. Then after finding his boots next to his spear he shoved those on as well before he picked up the spear. Then before he left the borderlander decided to examine the odd rock that he camped near. Then after making his way towards it the borderlander had a sudden urge to seize saidin. The Shienaran quickly examined his surroundings and after noticing that nobody was there he quickly did so. Then he touched the rock as he thought to himself. There seems to be something fairly odd about this rock. Perhaps if I attempt to use my odd power on it? At least then this flaming thing would have some use. The borderlander then did so and after attempting a bunch of different weaves he suddenly saw many odd flashes appear before his eyes.

What made these flashes even odder where that they felt like..memories and all about himself. Yet they were not exactly him. He only caught a few being how there were so many. One of those he lived his life as a soldier of Shienar and was killed by a fade in fair combat. Yet another he admitted his power to his garrison and was killed soon afterwards without hesitation. Then he was born as the first born instead of the second and was both born and died far better at politics then combat. All these flashes began to slow as he was starting to appear in the same unknown forest yet in panic the borderlander threw more weaves at the the area where the rock resided and what he saw was a massive wind engulf him as it took all of the man's strength to stand his ground. Yet was was far odder was that the background was starting to change drastically as the odd winds began to quite literally lift him up into the air. Then he felt as if he were attached to one of those fireballs that he occasionally threw simply biased on the sheer speed and power that he was thrown. Yet all he could see was the strange wind till he noticed the winds beginning to slow.

Adwith
Within a new area in a unknown world.

Adwith was thrown out of the winds and even rolled a bit till he eventually stopped and was greeted by the night's sky. This confused the borderlander being how it was early in the morning back where he was originally so the Shienaran made his way back to his original landing area of which held the spear that fell out of his hands when the wind stopped. Then after picking up the spear the man examined his surroundings and noticed that it was quite different from where he made his camp..and that he still held saidin. Then before he let go of saidin he felt that he was in an area far more dry then the massive forest that he was within before. So the borderlander then stopped for a second as he thought to himself. Where in the name of the light am I? I could have sworn that I was within a forest until I messed with that flaming rock. Well..perhaps I should find someone and ask them. I just hope they do not kill me first. The borderlander then began to wander around his surroundings as he attempted to find any sort of house where he could ask the residents where exactly he ended up.

Then after a short time he found one with some odd light coming from it..a light that did not seem to be coming from torches. The Shienaran stopped for a second as he examined it in confusion before he simply shrugged it off and continued walking towards the light. Then the light soon became a rather odd looking house. Then the image that he was greeted with was that of a rather unusual girl with rather pointy ears conversing with a woman with black hair who wore some sort of odd coat responding with her hands held in the air. The girl with the unusual ears and oddly colored hair was holding something at her side as if it were a weapon. Yet at his current distance he could not see what sort of sword or dagger was hidden there so he simply walked over and said with an annoyed tone. "Greetings strangers I seem to have gotten completely bloody lost. I do not even know what flaming nation I am within! So I apologize for the curses yet I am both baffled and furious. Yet if you would tell me where I am exactly I would greatly appreciate it." The borderlander then forced a smile across his face of which his scar made look moderately sinister as he patiently awaited their response.
Last edited by Generailia on Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:10 pm

Elizabeth

Elizabeth cringed a little after hearing someone from behind speaking loudly with a annoying tone, feeling annoyed herself she turned to face who it was and saw Adwith. Instead of being intimated by his scars she gave him a puzzled look, thanks in part to his medieval inspired armor. "Evening squire, I can't help with you directions to the nearest fair cause I'm bloody lost myself." she realize that she still had her hands up even after turning to face Adwith, putting her hands down she got another cigarette and lit it, not even caring if the elvan woman before her would take offence to the act. "So did you get the warm welcoming from the town folks here yet? Cause this is my second time being given their unusual greeting call." she than turn to face Cyrssa, giving her a serious and icy look. "Listen elf, I was chased through a fucking sewers by feral beasts and nearly got became swiss cheese by trigger happy tossers. So right now I'm bloody knackered and I just want a place to sleep for the night. So be a love and put the damn gun down!" Elizabeth spoke, her voice getting loud when she said the last few words in her sentience.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:18 pm

Adwith

Adwith was completely infuriated by her response. Yet he waited till she stopped speaking and even listened to what she had to say..yet her appearance confused him for a bit and the odd thing that she shoved into her mouth. Then when she finished speaking he responded furiously in his usual rough accent. "I do not know what this flaming squire thing is yet I can honestly say that I am not that!" By the time the borderlander finished his sentence he noticed that he had accidentally seized saidin in his fury. The Shienaran's eyes went wide in surprise as it turns out that he had summoned a fireball out of per instinct sometime during his odd speech. The man then yelled in surprise. "Blood and Ashes!" Before he threw the fireball onto the ground..which set it on fire quite quickly. The borderlander then began to beat the fire furiously with his right leg as he angrily muttered curses to himself.

Then when he finished he turned back to face the strangers and quickly let go of saidin and said quite awkwardly. "Heh..I do apologize for that. I..uhh..dropped something flammable." Then as soon as his eyes lay upon the odd girl with the far odder coat he continued in his usual rough accent. Yet his voice was noticeably calmer then before. "I apologize for my rudeness. It has been a odd bloody day for me as well. Yet I am not looking for any sort of celebration that this area might have and I have not met anyone from the town nearby..in fact I did not know that there was a flaming town here at all till you told me. By the way I have never seen either yours or this..elf woman's clothing before. By the way what exactly did you mean by gun? I am curious..is the thing a tool or a weapon? By the way what was that thing that you put in your mouth?" The borderlander's voice got both calmer as his face began to reveal his confusion gradually as he spoke. Then when he finished his face went red as he continued. "I completely forgot to flaming introduce myself. I do apologize for all the questions as well..this is quite confusing for me. Yet if you wish to know my name then feel free to ask and I shall tell you. Yet if you do not then I shall keep it to myself." The borderlander's face began to return to normal as he anxiously awaited their response..and watched them carefully just encase they attacked.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:47 pm

Elizabeth

Elizabeth still heard everything that Adwith said but on her face was an obvious look of surprise caused by what she saw and felt when Adwith accidentally summoned a fireball on his hand, she was now holding her cigarette between her middle and pointer finger cause she realized that in her surprise she nearly let it fall out of her mouth. She surprised both people when she began to laugh, she bent down, clutching her abdomen with her arms she let her laughter take control over her action. "Oh bloody hell... was that an actual fireball!" she than stopped talking as she tried to wheeze and gasp out for air while trying to stop her laughter, an effort that was only somewhat successful.

"You get points for not looking like a stereotypical mage there oh flaming squire. I bet a you would become popular back home if you ever showed off that little spell." she wheezed out, her laughter now only small giggles. "But yeah I would like to know the name of the mage that can create fireball on his hand and nearly caused a house fire." She than walked up the Shienaran and just when it appears that she was going to attack him she simply extended her hand for a shake. "Elizabeth Ashwood, you already know that I'm in the same boat as you and as for your questions. A gun is a weapon that through complex mechanisms that I don't feel arse enough to explain fires off tiny heated projectiles at you want." Still holding the cigarette she brought up for Adwith to see it. "This is a cigarette or as we call them in the U.K fags. Most of my cloths except for my trench coat I bought from some random store, nothing special. The coat on the other hand was a gift and it has been with me ever since." she explained to the man. "I can already tell that your probably going to answer more questions so before you ask them maybe you should tell us where you come from and how you can make fire manifest in your hand like that without any sort of incantation or gesture?" she question to the man whom she now realize had a bright flaming aura around him, she felt that the flames were some how divine by their glow but can still feel a sense of unspoken danger from them as well.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:22 pm

Adwith

Adwith was quite clearly baffled by her reaction and the fact that she wasn't either running away from him or attempting to kill him. Then when she began to approach him he gripped his spear in preparation for her attack when she held her hand out. That simple instinct confused him more then anything else. Then after calmly listening to her response he moved his spear over to his left hand and gripped her wrist and while it was not a very tight grip it was still fairly strong due to his experience as both a soldier and a mercenary. Then the borderlander grinned as he said in his usual rough tone. "My name is Adwith Narder and I am from a nation called Shienar in the borderlands. I am also the second son within minor noble house known as Narder and had spent a short time as a soldier. Yet I am currently working as a sellsword." The borderlander then let go of her wrist and moved his spear back into his right hand as his expression became far darker then before.

Then after a very short time the Shienaran continued. "The way I make the fire is using these..odd invisible things within the air. In fact all I need to do in order to cast it is concentrate and it will appear. I do not even thing that I need my hand in order to cast it. Yet I do it in order to direct where exactly my fire would hit." The borderlander then sighed before he continued. "Well, your not from my home or anywhere near it. Since if you were you would know that any males who are..this mage thing of yours have a fate which some might see as cursed. Perhaps I shall tell you what I mean by this when I am sure that you can be trusted with such information." The borderlander then forced a grin across his face as he continued. " By the way, it is a pleasure to meet you Elizabeth Ashwood and I do thank you for answer my questions. So in order to repay such kindness I shall answer any more questions that you might ask of me." The borderlander then moved his gaze from Elizabeth to the odd girl with the pointy ears every now and then as he awaited the woman's response.
Last edited by Generailia on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:39 pm

Mantis

Mantis jumped and landed five feet behind Obito. "You ruined it. I was actually enjoying this little game. Ah it doesn't matter. You don't matter either. I guess i'll have to find someone else to play my game with....though i will tell you, i've been following you since dawn." She turned and begin to walk away slowly, now seemingly uninterested in him. Though she was still aware of him and his position.

Cyrssa

Cyrssa was not sure how to take the two random strangers that approached her house. talking nonsense about magic and calling her an "elf"....though one did spontaneously combust his hand into a fireball....She was still unsure if she should shoot them, or go inside and alert Tak and the others. She decided it would probably be better if she didn't put any of the others in danger, so she decided to speak. "Okay, who are you, and why are you here? Are you Ahmarhan?! and i am NOT an "elf". I am an Alvaranian, i don't know what this "elf" thing is, but that is not what i am!"

Cyrssa activated her suit, which of course at the time looked just like normal clothing, but now its energy field powered up, and from it she summoned one of the many weapons she had programmed into it: A special gun that shot special rays that would cut through anything, she also had especially modified it so the rays weren't so flashy and bright, this way if she used it, it wouldn't attract the attention of Tak and the others. "Look, i don't mean any harm, so the Ahmarhan should have no reason to hunt me..." she said with a little nervousness, despite her best attempts to hide the it.'

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse