NATION

PASSWORD

Project Warfighter: "Tier-One" RP Group, OPEN

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Vacif
Senator
 
Posts: 4519
Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Vacif » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:28 pm

Oh hey that....yeah it's alright.
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Credit to Beiarusia for the flag.
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

User avatar
Military Democracy of Birtonia
Minister
 
Posts: 2554
Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Military Democracy of Birtonia » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:30 pm

Embrace the suck brother.

User avatar
Murovanka
Minister
 
Posts: 2036
Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:55 am

Operation Geiergriff (Vulture’s Grasp)

SITUATION

1930 Hours. August 10th, 2015: The Schwarzer Max (“Black Max”), a Wankan Suezmax-class oil tanker is hijacked off the southern Wankan coast while en route back to Wanka. Cantonese pirates numbering some fifteen men quickly board the tanker and take the twenty-man crew hostage and look to bring the tanker back to their native Canton in an incident exceedingly similar to the successful hijacking of the Katamaran a month ago. The Katamaran had simply disappeared with its crew without a trace, until it was discovered repainted in a Canton harbour. The hostages and ship were only released after a twenty million NSD ransom had been paid by the Wankan government. Cantonese pirates have increasingly targeted unprotected Wankan shipping, who had formerly colonized them half a century ago, as a result of longstanding tensions between the two sides and the perceived meddling of Wanka in its own affairs.

Nevertheless, the Black Max’ captain managed to contact the Wankan Coast Guard before it was completely under the control of the pirates and soon the hijacked tanker was forced to stop, being surrounded by an array of armed coast guard and naval vessels. A line of communication has been established between one of the frigates, whose commander took up negotiations with the pirates. Their demand was simple: Leave the ship alone and do not attempt to follow, and nobody gets hurt. Or else, the hostages die, and the Wankan government could expect to have to clean up some 800,000 barrels of crude oil being spilled into the its sea. The negotiating team has been slowly exhausting all possibilities from stopping the pirates from moving through with their demands, which are deemed unacceptable to the emergency response team formed by the government. After the Katamaran incident, another hijacking would prove to be a severe embarassment to Wanka and as such, with the weather and waters currently calm, and with the darkness setting, in the response team has decided to go ahead with a rescue operation.

At the same time, several ATLAS teams, who had been training the newly inducted Koppa squad to operate effectively in an english-speaking environment, are flown by SHS (the Special Forces/KKK’s special aviation wing) to the frigates. Currently the only special operations force available in the far south, they will be joined by several more Koppa and 3rd KKK squads if the operation isn’t green-lighted before their arrival. However, with the pirates getting increasingly agitated, the response team has deemed it unlikely that they will arrive in time.


MISSION
  1. Secure the twenty hostages
  2. Neutralize/secure explosives if present
  3. If spill occurs, ensure damage is minimized


EXECUTION

Intelligence and observation has indicated that the terrorists and hostages are located mainly on the bridge and below it, in the engine room, while several lone lookouts are stationed on the large deck. They are lightly armed with a variety of old weapons (AK-47s, old Russian machine-guns, pistols and shotguns). From past attacks, intelligence has predicted that grenades will possibly be present but no RPGs, MANPADs or other heavy or sophisticated weaponry. Radios will almost certainly be around so eliminating the enemy swiftly and silently will be key.

There will be the following groups:
- Boarding Assault
- Airborne Assault
- Sniper

In the cover of the darkness, the Boarding Assault group will approach the tanker from the direction of the bow to avoid detection, and are to board the tanker from the bow.

Reconnaissance and sniper support will be provided by two snipers in two Little Birds in the air. One MH-6 will take position above the bow, covering the long deck and forward-facing side of the bridge, the other will take position behind the stern, covering and reporting on the stern-facing side of the bridge.

Boarding Assault group will clear the deck of the tanker while swiftly moving toward the bridge. Airborne Assault group, carried by two NH-90s, will then launch a coordinated boarding via the rooftop of the bridge. The air assault will commence earlier if enemy has been alerted earlier than planned to BA’s presence.

Intelligence and prior observation has indicated that the hostages (according to Captain’s report, numbering between one and two dozen) are most likely being kept below the deck in the engine room. Boarding Assault will prioritize in securing the hostages at all costs. Explosives, if present, are to be either immediately neutralized or secured from detonating

Air support and MEDEVAC will be available in the form of the four helicopters. All four will be armed with two 7.62mm M134 Miniguns.

Note: I’m open to suggestions/modifications/changes to the execution plan by participants of this RP as to how this operation will be carried out. This will be the approximate structure of the tanker and this is about how it should look like. For simplicity’s sake, we should assume that the oil tanks in the forward deck is not accessible (not sure about that, haven’t been on an oil tanker).


ADMIN AND LOGISTICS

Teams will be airlifted by choppers toward two Wankan Navy Bremen-class frigates (SSS König Alba, SSS Friedhelm Ebert) which have responded to the situation. Armament, equipment and Zodiac boats will also be airlifted in. Two Little Birds and two NH-90s of the SHS will be stationed on the frigates.


COMMAND AND CONTROL

Overall command will be in the hands of an emergency response group consisting of officers and officials from the Navy, Coast Guard, KKK, Koppa and the government (if an ATLAS official could be present too, that’d be great). The Response Group will coordinate the negotiation process, the assault groups, naval and naval aviation assets.


Final note: this is meant to be a quick mission, I have most of the background story already worked out. We already have enough ideas out there, so it might not be advisable to put this on the OP. Just posting here to have the idea floating around, I may come back to it another time.
Your moderate, peaceful Salafi-German-Turko nation, promoter of peace, justice and democracy
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

User avatar
The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17165
Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Remnants of America » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:33 am

Murovanka wrote:Operation Geiergriff (Vulture’s Grasp)

SITUATION

1930 Hours. August 10th, 2015: The Schwarzer Max (“Black Max”), a Wankan Suezmax-class oil tanker is hijacked off the southern Wankan coast while en route back to Wanka. Cantonese pirates numbering some fifteen men quickly board the tanker and take the twenty-man crew hostage and look to bring the tanker back to their native Canton in an incident exceedingly similar to the successful hijacking of the Katamaran a month ago. The Katamaran had simply disappeared with its crew without a trace, until it was discovered repainted in a Canton harbour. The hostages and ship were only released after a twenty million NSD ransom had been paid by the Wankan government. Cantonese pirates have increasingly targeted unprotected Wankan shipping, who had formerly colonized them half a century ago, as a result of longstanding tensions between the two sides and the perceived meddling of Wanka in its own affairs.

Nevertheless, the Black Max’ captain managed to contact the Wankan Coast Guard before it was completely under the control of the pirates and soon the hijacked tanker was forced to stop, being surrounded by an array of armed coast guard and naval vessels. A line of communication has been established between one of the frigates, whose commander took up negotiations with the pirates. Their demand was simple: Leave the ship alone and do not attempt to follow, and nobody gets hurt. Or else, the hostages die, and the Wankan government could expect to have to clean up some 800,000 barrels of crude oil being spilled into the its sea. The negotiating team has been slowly exhausting all possibilities from stopping the pirates from moving through with their demands, which are deemed unacceptable to the emergency response team formed by the government. After the Katamaran incident, another hijacking would prove to be a severe embarassment to Wanka and as such, with the weather and waters currently calm, and with the darkness setting, in the response team has decided to go ahead with a rescue operation.

At the same time, several ATLAS teams, who had been training the newly inducted Koppa squad to operate effectively in an english-speaking environment, are flown by SHS (the Special Forces/KKK’s special aviation wing) to the frigates. Currently the only special operations force available in the far south, they will be joined by several more Koppa and 3rd KKK squads if the operation isn’t green-lighted before their arrival. However, with the pirates getting increasingly agitated, the response team has deemed it unlikely that they will arrive in time.


MISSION
  1. Secure the twenty hostages
  2. Neutralize/secure explosives if present
  3. If spill occurs, ensure damage is minimized


EXECUTION

Intelligence and observation has indicated that the terrorists and hostages are located mainly on the bridge and below it, in the engine room, while several lone lookouts are stationed on the large deck. They are lightly armed with a variety of old weapons (AK-47s, old Russian machine-guns, pistols and shotguns). From past attacks, intelligence has predicted that grenades will possibly be present but no RPGs, MANPADs or other heavy or sophisticated weaponry. Radios will almost certainly be around so eliminating the enemy swiftly and silently will be key.

There will be the following groups:
- Boarding Assault
- Airborne Assault
- Sniper

In the cover of the darkness, the Boarding Assault group will approach the tanker from the direction of the bow to avoid detection, and are to board the tanker from the bow.

Reconnaissance and sniper support will be provided by two snipers in two Little Birds in the air. One MH-6 will take position above the bow, covering the long deck and forward-facing side of the bridge, the other will take position behind the stern, covering and reporting on the stern-facing side of the bridge.

Boarding Assault group will clear the deck of the tanker while swiftly moving toward the bridge. Airborne Assault group, carried by two NH-90s, will then launch a coordinated boarding via the rooftop of the bridge. The air assault will commence earlier if enemy has been alerted earlier than planned to BA’s presence.

Intelligence and prior observation has indicated that the hostages (according to Captain’s report, numbering between one and two dozen) are most likely being kept below the deck in the engine room. Boarding Assault will prioritize in securing the hostages at all costs. Explosives, if present, are to be either immediately neutralized or secured from detonating

Air support and MEDEVAC will be available in the form of the four helicopters. All four will be armed with two 7.62mm M134 Miniguns.

Note: I’m open to suggestions/modifications/changes to the execution plan by participants of this RP as to how this operation will be carried out. This will be the approximate structure of the tanker and this is about how it should look like. For simplicity’s sake, we should assume that the oil tanks in the forward deck is not accessible (not sure about that, haven’t been on an oil tanker).


ADMIN AND LOGISTICS

Teams will be airlifted by choppers toward two Wankan Navy Bremen-class frigates (SSS König Alba, SSS Friedhelm Ebert) which have responded to the situation. Armament, equipment and Zodiac boats will also be airlifted in. Two Little Birds and two NH-90s of the SHS will be stationed on the frigates.


COMMAND AND CONTROL

Overall command will be in the hands of an emergency response group consisting of officers and officials from the Navy, Coast Guard, KKK, Koppa and the government (if an ATLAS official could be present too, that’d be great). The Response Group will coordinate the negotiation process, the assault groups, naval and naval aviation assets.


Final note: this is meant to be a quick mission, I have most of the background story already worked out. We already have enough ideas out there, so it might not be advisable to put this on the OP. Just posting here to have the idea floating around, I may come back to it another time.

SCREECH
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."- Cafla
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."- New Jordslag
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

User avatar
Krjder
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5870
Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:34 am

URA, my squad's ready to attack.. how are we going about this..?
Be polite, write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App


Nation Type: Direct Democratic Federal Monarchy
Capital: Aastejk
Population: 480,670,500
Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
-Realm Chancellor Atsūjiri Gyēzashiri
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves
Dutch teen, Roman Catholic, socially conservative, economically libertarian. Enjoys; hunting, classical & march music, history and debating.

User avatar
The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17165
Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Remnants of America » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:37 am

Krjder wrote:URA, my squad's ready to attack.. how are we going about this..?

Well, hang and see what Cong does, first. Then I guess we can hit the mansion and find Farhad dead, as well as maybe some surrendering aides and intel linking Farhad to the Prophet.

Sounds good?
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."- Cafla
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."- New Jordslag
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

User avatar
Krjder
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5870
Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:43 am

The United Remnants of America wrote:
Krjder wrote:URA, my squad's ready to attack.. how are we going about this..?

Well, hang and see what Cong does, first. Then I guess we can hit the mansion and find Farhad dead, as well as maybe some surrendering aides and intel linking Farhad to the Prophet.

Sounds good?


I've got a mini UAV scanning the palace and a mini mortar, along with a decent amount of explosives..
Be polite, write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App


Nation Type: Direct Democratic Federal Monarchy
Capital: Aastejk
Population: 480,670,500
Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
-Realm Chancellor Atsūjiri Gyēzashiri
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves
Dutch teen, Roman Catholic, socially conservative, economically libertarian. Enjoys; hunting, classical & march music, history and debating.

User avatar
Creatle
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1022
Founded: Mar 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Creatle » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:51 pm

The United Remnants of America wrote:
Krjder wrote:URA, my squad's ready to attack.. how are we going about this..?

Well, hang and see what Cong does, first. Then I guess we can hit the mansion and find Farhad dead, as well as maybe some surrendering aides and intel linking Farhad to the Prophet.

Sounds good?


So when exactly is the next DAM on?
Research Officer of the NCSA, I make polls, you will respect my authority!

I am a line-art designer who specializes in MS Paint with pixel art for Military ground and naval designs. If you would like me to help you with line-art design please TG me!

User avatar
The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17165
Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Remnants of America » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:35 am

Creatle wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:Well, hang and see what Cong does, first. Then I guess we can hit the mansion and find Farhad dead, as well as maybe some surrendering aides and intel linking Farhad to the Prophet.

Sounds good?


So when exactly is the next DAM on?

When the current one ends and a little longer.

Task Force Atlas Motto For Posting: Hurry up and wait.
Last edited by The United Remnants of America on Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."- Cafla
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."- New Jordslag
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

User avatar
The Cathedral
Secretary
 
Posts: 34
Founded: Apr 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cathedral » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:09 am

Well I'm keen. Need to get the CTRG out and about :P
THE ANGLICAN REPUBLIC OF THE CATHEDRAL
TALIUM DEI REGNUM

User avatar
Inquilabstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3002
Founded: Nov 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Inquilabstan » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:16 am

The United Remnants of America wrote:When the current one ends and a little longer. Task Force Atlas Motto For Posting: Hurry up and wait.


Ace was working on a response two days ago, but he's been quite busy since. Till then, we dawdle.
☭ The People's Socialist Republic of Inquilabstan ☭
Economic Left/Right: -10.00 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Cosmopolitan – 58% Secular – 73% Visionary – 53% Anarchistic – 26% Communistic – 92% Pacifist – 18% Ecological – 54%

INQUILABSTANI TRIBUNE: Jamshedpur: Students protest alleged medical exam paper leakage. Matrapuram: Onset of rain excites farmers. Laltara: ILEL unveils new low cost tablet. Bishkek: Security forces kill four militants following two hour firefight. Laltara: Foreign ministry holds talks with Emmerian ambassador regarding conflict in Suafrika.

User avatar
North Arkana
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8751
Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby North Arkana » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:42 am

Decided that Whiskey Team is heading to the bar and grill for sure... brace yourselves...
"I don't know everything, just the things I know" Class N14: Tier 4, Type III, Superpower (Usually)
We Do Not Use NS Stats, Link Contains RP Stats
Progressivism 75
Socialism 56.25
Tenderness 40.625
You are an open-minded progressive; a profile associated with a journalist. You are skeptical towards religion, and have a balanced attitude towards humanity.
Your attitudes towards economics appear neither capitalist nor socialist, someone who would be described as a liberal.
You appear to be, a sensible realistic egalitarian with few strong convictions.
/人 ‿‿ 人\ Just sign on the dotted line please...

User avatar
Creatle
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1022
Founded: Mar 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Creatle » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:27 pm

The United Remnants of America wrote:
Creatle wrote:
So when exactly is the next DAM on?

When the current one ends and a little longer.

Task Force Atlas Motto For Posting: Hurry up and wait.


Ok thanks for the notification, shoot me a TG when it is on but I will most likely already know because I check this thread every day for a kick in the teeth, what do you think my team will be doing while involved in the DAM? probably to early to ask but I was just curious?
Research Officer of the NCSA, I make polls, you will respect my authority!

I am a line-art designer who specializes in MS Paint with pixel art for Military ground and naval designs. If you would like me to help you with line-art design please TG me!

User avatar
Military Democracy of Birtonia
Minister
 
Posts: 2554
Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Military Democracy of Birtonia » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:30 pm

URA is it acceptable for my team to go back to the bar? Or would that cause one of those time thingies.

User avatar
The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17165
Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Remnants of America » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:39 pm

Creatle wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:When the current one ends and a little longer.

Task Force Atlas Motto For Posting: Hurry up and wait.


Ok thanks for the notification, shoot me a TG when it is on but I will most likely already know because I check this thread every day for a kick in the teeth, what do you think my team will be doing while involved in the DAM? probably to early to ask but I was just curious?

I don't run the DAMs.

But I can assume they'll probably be dying. That seems to be what most people do on DAMs.

Military Democracy of Birtonia wrote:URA is it acceptable for my team to go back to the bar? Or would that cause one of those time thingies.

Yeah, s'cool. No issues in the space-time rug.
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."- Cafla
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."- New Jordslag
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33253
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:41 pm

The United Remnants of America wrote:
Military Democracy of Birtonia wrote:URA is it acceptable for my team to go back to the bar? Or would that cause one of those time thingies.

Yeah, s'cool. No issues in the space-time rug.

*snags* *unravels entirely*

MILLIONS ARE DEAD!
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6042
Founded: Feb 12, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:01 pm

*grumbles out unintelligible angry gibberish*

EMMY

POOOOOST
The beatings will continue. Regardless of morale.

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Also, nominating DEN as ATLAS's Chef Ramses.
The United Remnants of America wrote:I'm collecting friends. Hate to say it, but you qualify.

User avatar
The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17165
Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Remnants of America » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:24 pm

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:*grumbles out unintelligible angry gibberish*

EMMY

POOOOOST

He's away.

As am I.

We're both gone.
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."- Cafla
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."- New Jordslag
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

User avatar
Sonitusia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6719
Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sonitusia » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:34 pm

Can I join any operations?
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

User avatar
The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17165
Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Remnants of America » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:56 pm

Sonitusia wrote:Can I join any operations?

Banished Throne is wrapping up. Like, we're epilogue-ing it right now, basically.

Violet Wings is on break for a couple more days until Emmy comes back from vacation.

After we close BT, which hopefully is sometime this week, a new main operation will be starting, and you can get in on that if you want.
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."- Cafla
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."- New Jordslag
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

User avatar
Sonitusia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6719
Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sonitusia » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:04 pm

The United Remnants of America wrote:
Sonitusia wrote:Can I join any operations?

Banished Throne is wrapping up. Like, we're epilogue-ing it right now, basically.

Violet Wings is on break for a couple more days until Emmy comes back from vacation.

After we close BT, which hopefully is sometime this week, a new main operation will be starting, and you can get in on that if you want.
Alrighty then
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

User avatar
The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17165
Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Remnants of America » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:05 pm

Sonitusia wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:Banished Throne is wrapping up. Like, we're epilogue-ing it right now, basically.

Violet Wings is on break for a couple more days until Emmy comes back from vacation.

After we close BT, which hopefully is sometime this week, a new main operation will be starting, and you can get in on that if you want.
Alrighty then

There's also the Bar and Grill.
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."- Cafla
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."- New Jordslag
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

User avatar
Sonitusia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6719
Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sonitusia » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:06 pm

The United Remnants of America wrote:
Sonitusia wrote:Alrighty then

There's also the Bar and Grill.
Well my team's already in there, one of them almost shot a man's head off, but I really don't know what else they should do in there.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

User avatar
The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17165
Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Remnants of America » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:08 pm

Sonitusia wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:There's also the Bar and Grill.
Well my team's already in there, one of them almost shot a man's head off, but I really don't know what else they should do in there.

Yeah, make your own plot or something.

That's a difficulty of a thread like that. No direction.

Speaking of Bar and Grill... I need to come up with Genesis Ch. 3.

First to come up with what to do in it.
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."- Cafla
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."- New Jordslag
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

User avatar
Military Democracy of Birtonia
Minister
 
Posts: 2554
Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Military Democracy of Birtonia » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:34 pm

Sonitusia wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:There's also the Bar and Grill.
Well my team's already in there, one of them almost shot a man's head off, but I really don't know what else they should do in there.

Jessica just showed up. The rest will show up soon.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kyavan, Zipangese Star Empire

Advertisement

Remove ads