NATION

PASSWORD

EHEG (IC/Open/Anime/Slice-of-life)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

EHEG (IC/Open/Anime/Slice-of-life)

Postby Shyluz » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:52 pm

It was the first day of school at the Edwin R.G. Uther Boarding Academy, or as the students and staff referred to it, Edwin's Home for the Extraordinarily Gifted. All the students and staff were gathered in the main courtyard, a small stage having been set up in front of the sleek, modern building that was the Academy.

On it were several figures, the department chiefs from the staff, the president and vice president of the student body, and the Headmaster himself, who was standing at a podium, flanked on either side by two large looking men wearing black suits with red ties. The good Doctor cleared his throat, producing an oddly disturbing noise over the microphone.

"My students. As you know, hopefully, my name is Doctor Edwin Ronald Gordan Uther, but you may call me Headmaster, or Doctor. Either one suits me fine. Now, on to business, as you know this school was founded in the wake of a great tragedy..." His words started to blur together as he gave his orientation speech, and when it appeared to have ended, the students all gave a polite amount of applause, nothing too over the top, but enough. "Now, I'd like to hand off the microphone to our Student Body President, Allen O'Cullen."

The older gentlemen shifted, sitting down in a folding chair next to his chief of security as the young person stepped up to the microphone. Most of the student body decided that the figure who stood before them was male, judging by the name. Whereas most of the second years smirked, knowing En to be a girl.

The teen flicked the fedora up, moving it so the brim didn't cover her storm-gray eyes.

"Yo. My name's Allen, but you lot can just call me En. And for those of you who think I'm a guy. Well, you go on thinking that." She said, smiling brightly as she spoke, "I'm a second year here, some call it a tenth-grader, others call me a sophomore. I well and truly don't give a shit."

The Doctor placed a hand over his forehead, and looked rather embarrassed as the young woman spoke.

"Now, I have places to be, and things to do, being the President and all. So, let's cut to the chase --" She drew up a small notebook, and adjusted her glasses. "Class 1A is..." She said, stating the names of all students and the homeroom teacher, she looked ridiculously bored.

"Class 4C, you sods are in luck. You've got me with you. We're handled by a Mr. Sylvester Dervania." She looked up, and spoke the names of all the students in 4C, "All right, we have one hour until homeroom, so try not to kill each other. The janitors aren't paid enough for that, 'aight?" She stated, flatly saying the name's of the students in her class.

"And, I hereby pronounce this orientation complete!" She said, slamming the notebook onto the podium loudly, before leaping off the stage and attempting to find her friends as the staff looked at her with loathing.
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:01 pm

Anyone who cared to look outside of the huddled masses of students would have noticed the figure detached from the rest of the crowd, standing several feet away from the others, alone, absorbing the information. Anyone who cared to look closer would have discovered that the figure was in fact a girl, a red-haired girl who could be likened unto, perhaps, an icicle--a glacial beauty, distant and cold. Her powers were not apparent--she looked normal enough, aside from the fact that she practically radiated depression, although her face would never hint at any such feelings. Such was the other odd thing about this girl--she had no expression whatsoever. It was almost as if she felt nothing.

Unless, of course, anyone cared to come closer to her, to look into her eyes.

But that would be very unusual, and very foolish.
Last edited by Charlia on Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:23 pm

I wish I had the power to now when I was about to do something unusual and foolish instead of...bugs...

These random musings weren't at all uncommon for a Robert Morman, the weird bug kid that was probably one of the few people at the academy that could be completely grossed out and utterly amazed at his powers, usually depending on what he was using them for and if he was looking at his hands when he decided to use them. This was one of the rare days when he wasn't locked away in his dorm room feeling gloomy, and around this time every year it seemed that way. Oddly enough he did enjoy school here, he liked learning and probably just because he believed it would help him learn more about what exactly this power was and where it came from. Nothing just appeared without explanation, of course. There had to be something more to it all.

When he kept his train of thought on accomplishing things like that he could get a lot done, and be very productive. He could manage to keep his mind off of regret and misery, and actually be the charming, cheery man he pretended to be a lot of the time. He could even have a little bit of fun, usually by messing with the kids who had arachnophobia or just hated bugs, especially roaches. It wasn't the kindest type of fun, but nobody got hurt over it.

As he was usually a bit withdrawn he had no desire to cram himself into the middle of the mob assembled to hear the orientation. It was almost identical to last year's, save for the classes were usually different and there may have been a few new students and teachers he didn't recognize. He always made sure to try and get on the good side of the instructors, to learn about them, and learn if they were looking for the same answers he was. They were likely his quickest pipeline to clarity.

When it was all said and done though, Morman didn't have much reason to stick around, turning to return to his dorm and relax for a solid hour before class. Perhaps it was just the startlingly red hair, but a girl stuck out to him as soon as he prepared to make his hasty escape, and he couldn't help but stare just long enough to notice a few other things. She was keeping some deliberate space between herself and the crowd, and it almost seemed as if she wasn't quite...here. Morman had a few of these moments himself, though he wasn't going to assume that she was zoning out over her guilt and regret and things like that. Any normal person would've fallen asleep anyway, so he decided to try and start another year off right, though he had this creeping feeling he was setting himself up to fail miserably as he approached with a friendly grin. He wasn't in any particular hurry, and he didn't recognize the girl. She seemed introverted, and he sure did enjoy people just like him that didn't talk too much.

"I know it was boring, but are you sure that didn't kill you?" Robert greeted her with a chuckle, and the same feeling he was making a fool of himself already with bad humor.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:31 pm

Scott stared at En and shook his head, covering his mouth with one hand and smiling behind it.
I'll never get tired of what I see at this school, he thought.
He returned his hand to his side, and patted his pocket, ensuring his handgun was there.
With what I've seen at this school, it never hurts to have a firearm handy. Even when I'm a power nuller.
Scott whipped out his smart phone quickly. He had designed and built this power horse himself, from scratch. It ran a custom built version of Android on it, with security upgrades and direct satellite connection. He accessed the school mainframe terminal, and typed:
login sladescottadmin
pass ***************************
cmra scrll
The screen on his phone flickered rapidly, as it changed between the views of all of the cameras in the Home. With a lot of practice, he was able to see all of the cameras, even though they changed rapidly. All of them were clear of intruders.
stop
The screen returned to normal.
logout
He shut off his phone, and returned it to his left pocket. He walked up to the headmaster discreetly.
"Well that went well, sir," Scott remarked sarcastically. "I'll return to my office, check the halls in a little while, unless you have something that needs doing?"
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:32 pm

Lancearc wrote:I wish I had the power to now when I was about to do something unusual and foolish instead of...bugs...

These random musings weren't at all uncommon for a Robert Morman, the weird bug kid that was probably one of the few people at the academy that could be completely grossed out and utterly amazed at his powers, usually depending on what he was using them for and if he was looking at his hands when he decided to use them. This was one of the rare days when he wasn't locked away in his dorm room feeling gloomy, and around this time every year it seemed that way. Oddly enough he did enjoy school here, he liked learning and probably just because he believed it would help him learn more about what exactly this power was and where it came from. Nothing just appeared without explanation, of course. There had to be something more to it all.

When he kept his train of thought on accomplishing things like that he could get a lot done, and be very productive. He could manage to keep his mind off of regret and misery, and actually be the charming, cheery man he pretended to be a lot of the time. He could even have a little bit of fun, usually by messing with the kids who had arachnophobia or just hated bugs, especially roaches. It wasn't the kindest type of fun, but nobody got hurt over it.

As he was usually a bit withdrawn he had no desire to cram himself into the middle of the mob assembled to hear the orientation. It was almost identical to last year's, save for the classes were usually different and there may have been a few new students and teachers he didn't recognize. He always made sure to try and get on the good side of the instructors, to learn about them, and learn if they were looking for the same answers he was. They were likely his quickest pipeline to clarity.

When it was all said and done though, Morman didn't have much reason to stick around, turning to return to his dorm and relax for a solid hour before class. Perhaps it was just the startlingly red hair, but a girl stuck out to him as soon as he prepared to make his hasty escape, and he couldn't help but stare just long enough to notice a few other things. She was keeping some deliberate space between herself and the crowd, and it almost seemed as if she wasn't quite...here. Morman had a few of these moments himself, though he wasn't going to assume that she was zoning out over her guilt and regret and things like that. Any normal person would've fallen asleep anyway, so he decided to try and start another year off right, though he had this creeping feeling he was setting himself up to fail miserably as he approached with a friendly grin. He wasn't in any particular hurry, and he didn't recognize the girl. She seemed introverted, and he sure did enjoy people just like him that didn't talk too much.

"I know it was boring, but are you sure that didn't kill you?" Robert greeted her with a chuckle, and the same feeling he was making a fool of himself already with bad humor.

She looked at him, her face unchanged. "If I die unnaturally, it won't be from an orientation." She brushed back a lock of hair that had fallen in her eyes, pulling her arm back down quickly--but not before her sleeve, loose as it was, slipped down to uncover the end of a ghastly wound--clearly healing, but obviously much more than a simple scratch, and still glaring red. She reached over quickly and straightened the offending sleeve, recovering the wound, her expression changing to a look of fear for an instant before she composed herself, with only her eyes showing that anything was wrong.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:40 pm

One of the students had fallen asleep halfway through orientation. It was a wonderful nap, even if it was brief, and the girl had felt as if she was melting into a sweet chocolate pudding. Mmmm... Savory... She was just about to lick the delicious treat, when something in the distance disturbed her. "Harriet Collins!" Her eyes flickered open, oblivious to the surroundings as she heard her name. "Wha? Present?!" she called out with her hand in the air, several of the other students snickering as she realized this was orientation. Blushing she put her hand down. While listening to the others being listed, she noticed that she was heavier than usual, and looked down to realize she had halfway fused with the seat.

"Uuuugghhh..." She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to get herself out of the predicament, and slowly felt herself slipping out. She was wearing a dark sweater vest on top of a white long-sleeved shirt, her checkered blue skirt looking rather stunning when standing against her black leggings. She groaned softly as her body exited the wooden chair completely, and she sat normally once more, crossing her legs with hands on her lap.

Of course, it wasn't without a little embarrassment, as her thighs squeezed against something not found on a natural female. Yes, she was not really a girl, but the boy thought he was, and so it had to be. It wasn't that big anyways, so it wasn't really a bother.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:48 pm

Charlia wrote:
Lancearc wrote:I wish I had the power to now when I was about to do something unusual and foolish instead of...bugs...

She looked at him, her face unchanged. "If I die unnaturally, it won't be from an orientation." She brushed back a lock of hair that had fallen in her eyes, pulling her arm back down quickly--but not before her sleeve, loose as it was, slipped down to uncover the end of a ghastly wound--clearly healing, but obviously much more than a simple scratch, and still glaring red. She reached over quickly and straightened the offending sleeve, recovering the wound, her expression changing to a look of fear for an instant before she composed herself, with only her eyes showing that anything was wrong.

Made an idiot of yourself in one sentence Morman. I think that's a new personal best. Robert thought to himself, clearly embarrassed that he'd failed to even make the girl crack the very slightest of smiles. Now he wasn't entirely sure how he was going to recover from that, any response besides awkwardly walking away would probably just make things worse and...well, walking away would probably make things worse too. He'd already managed to talk himself into a lose-lose with someone whose name he didn't even know. As he considered his next move, he did manage to catch a glimpse of something a bit off about the girl's arm, only because of how quickly she'd moved her arm and the haste with which she looked to pull her sleeve down. He didn't get the greatest look, but it was certainly a wound of some kind, and a very bad one from what he could tell just from the shade of it against her unaffected skin. He resisted the urge to hop backwards at the sight of it, that would probably be his last mistake before he was told to go away by a stranger. Still, he couldn't not bring it up now.

"Oh my...a-are you alright!" Morman stammered, not quite sure how to politely say 'you have a massive flesh wound in your arm and I'm a bit concerned.' The odd thing was that it didn't quite seem to cause her any discomfort, she just clearly didn't want people to see it. "Your arm, I mean is it...okay?" he asked, hoping he wasn't offending or embarrassing the girl
Last edited by Lancearc on Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:58 pm

Lancearc wrote:
Charlia wrote:She looked at him, her face unchanged. "If I die unnaturally, it won't be from an orientation." She brushed back a lock of hair that had fallen in her eyes, pulling her arm back down quickly--but not before her sleeve, loose as it was, slipped down to uncover the end of a ghastly wound--clearly healing, but obviously much more than a simple scratch, and still glaring red. She reached over quickly and straightened the offending sleeve, recovering the wound, her expression changing to a look of fear for an instant before she composed herself, with only her eyes showing that anything was wrong.

Made an idiot of yourself in one sentence Morman. I think that's a new personal best. Robert thought to himself, clearly embarrassed that he'd failed to even make the girl crack the very slightest of smiles. Now he wasn't entirely sure how he was going to recover from that, any response besides awkwardly walking away would probably just make things worse and...well, walking away would probably make things worse too. He'd already managed to talk himself into a lose-lose with someone whose name he didn't even know. As he considered his next move, he did manage to catch a glimpse of something a bit off about the girl's arm, only because of how quickly she'd moved her arm and the haste with which she looked to pull her sleeve down. He didn't get the greatest look, but it was certainly a wound of some kind, and a very bad one from what he could tell just from the shade of it against her unaffected skin. He resisted the urge to hop backwards at the sight of it, that would probably be his last mistake before he was told to go away by a stranger. Still, he couldn't not bring it up now.

"Oh my...a-are you alright!" Morman stammered, not quite sure how to politely say 'you have a massive flesh wound in your arm and I'm a bit concerned.' The odd thing was that it didn't quite seem to cause her any discomfort, she just clearly didn't want people to see it. "Your arm, I mean is it...okay?" he asked, hoping he wasn't offending or embarrassing the girl

Her face changed, now--a look of surprise, and then of gratitude. Again, it was only for a few moments, but it was definitely there. She laughed ruefully. "Oh, you mean this?" She let her sleeve fall back again to reveal the whole of the wound--at least an inch long, and very, very red. "No, not really, but at least it's healing. I fell on a sharp rock," she added, almost as an afterthought. The wound, however, looked less like it had been caused by a rock and more like it had been caused by a blade. She pulled her sleeve down again, glancing around nervously to see if anyone else had noticed, and then relaxed visibly when she decided that they had not.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:00 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:Scott stared at En and shook his head, covering his mouth with one hand and smiling behind it.
I'll never get tired of what I see at this school, he thought.
He returned his hand to his side, and patted his pocket, ensuring his handgun was there.
With what I've seen at this school, it never hurts to have a firearm handy. Even when I'm a power nuller.
Scott whipped out his smart phone quickly. He had designed and built this power horse himself, from scratch. It ran a custom built version of Android on it, with security upgrades and direct satellite connection. He accessed the school mainframe terminal, and typed:
login sladescottadmin
pass ***************************
cmra scrll
The screen on his phone flickered rapidly, as it changed between the views of all of the cameras in the Home. With a lot of practice, he was able to see all of the cameras, even though they changed rapidly. All of them were clear of intruders.
stop
The screen returned to normal.
logout
He shut off his phone, and returned it to his left pocket. He walked up to the headmaster discreetly.
"Well that went well, sir," Scott remarked sarcastically. "I'll return to my office, check the halls in a little while, unless you have something that needs doing?"

The Doctor gave a long worn out sigh as he stood, stretching his back.

"No, that'll be all, Scott. Just drop the sir. You're staff now." He said, walking off the stage, the ceremonial cane clacking against the stage's wooden planks as the man walked down the steps, giving the rest of his chiefs a casual wave. The old man trotted through the courtyard, smiling at the students, envying them for the youth and energy each possessed. He eventually made his way to the observatory, where he drew his small smartphone, and flicked to voicemails.

He played a specific message over and over, to the point where it brought tears to his eyes.

It was the last message he'd received from his daughter Erin, after all.

Love ya, pops." The girl's voice said over the phone.

"Love you too, sweets." He said to the phone, hoping that somewhere, his daughter could hear him over the white noise of the world.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Charlia wrote:
Lancearc wrote:Made an idiot of yourself in one sentence Morman. I think that's a new personal best. Robert thought to himself, clearly embarrassed that he'd failed to even make the girl crack the very slightest of smiles. Now he wasn't entirely sure how he was going to recover from that, any response besides awkwardly walking away would probably just make things worse and...well, walking away would probably make things worse too. He'd already managed to talk himself into a lose-lose with someone whose name he didn't even know. As he considered his next move, he did manage to catch a glimpse of something a bit off about the girl's arm, only because of how quickly she'd moved her arm and the haste with which she looked to pull her sleeve down. He didn't get the greatest look, but it was certainly a wound of some kind, and a very bad one from what he could tell just from the shade of it against her unaffected skin. He resisted the urge to hop backwards at the sight of it, that would probably be his last mistake before he was told to go away by a stranger. Still, he couldn't not bring it up now.

Her face changed, now--a look of surprise, and then of gratitude. Again, it was only for a few moments, but it was definitely there. She laughed ruefully. "Oh, you mean this?" She let her sleeve fall back again to reveal the whole of the wound--at least an inch long, and very, very red. "No, not really, but at least it's healing. I fell on a sharp rock," she added, almost as an afterthought. The wound, however, looked less like it had been caused by a rock and more like it had been caused by a blade. She pulled her sleeve down again, glancing around nervously to see if anyone else had noticed, and then relaxed visibly when she decided that they had not.

"Where were you? That had to have been on hell of a fall and...unfortunately placed guillotine-rock." Morman inquired, though the final bit wasn't another awful attempt at humor so much as it was an expression of his disbelief. It looked too clean, to precise a cut to have been caused by the jagged edges that would most likely be found in something like a rock of any kind, naturally anyway. "And don't you think you should dress it! That looks really dangerous to leave open...it could get infected..." Morman added with a quiet chuckle, running a nervous hand through his hair at the risk of her thinking he was sounding more and more like he was trying to be her mother. He wasn't going to brand her a liar but something didn't quite seem right about her or the story she gave.

Though...nothing's quite right about any of us here, really. he thought, smirking slightly.
Last edited by Lancearc on Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:08 pm

Benito watches the orientation, and the crowds after. Returning students, noobies, staff. Lots of people. Looks like another great year at the EHEG. He feels the crisp autumn air, as he runs his hands through his hair. This is where he is meant to be. No confused parents or psychologists, who he had cordially left behind in the warm subtropical spring, for a second time
Now, he's back where people actually understand him.

He just remains watching the crowd. If people want to talk with him, they will. He's not the outgoing type.
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:36 pm

The first day will probably the only day Vlad comes to school early. Any other day, he would come in either a few minutes before he was late or a complete hour late. If you asked him, he would say his only motivation in doing so was to check out the cute girls. Despite his criminal past, The shaggy haired Russian dressed exceptionally well. He wore black slacks, a white buttoned up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, a black tie, and a black vest. If you didn't know him, you would think he was a gentleman.

Early morning, Vlad walked casually up to the school with his hands in his pockets. When he got to the front steps, he turned around and leaned on the post. He casually reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of American cigarettes. He pulled one out and lit it with his lighter. He took a long drag and blew the smoke out into the air. " Ahhh...these things will kill me one day." Vlad said in a thick Russian accent. He continued to smoke as he watched the other student enter the school. Whenever he saw a hot girl, He would get their attention and flirt with them. Each time, Vlad was rejected, but he didn't care. Vlad continued to flirt with every girl he saw, sometimes two at once. When it was time for orientation, Vlad remained out front smoking until he felt like going to class.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Empire of Donner land
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 28, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Empire of Donner land » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:39 pm

Person thinking about their new shoes, Person thinking about a new relationship and another thinking about what's for lunch. Nothing interesting he thought as he walked through the crowed looking at everyone and reading their thoughts. His power was rather useful of not painful when it messed up. He questioned why much like he questioned everything. This was a concern to him when it did mess up in his head. It's almost like his mind gets some of the message but it's fragmented into little bits. The pain coming from this was like a very bad migraine not solveable by a mere pain relieving pill. Horse tranquilizer would probably work for it more likely. But that sadly is not available Comercially in drug stores.

Faron was quiet but questions everything. A weird pair when it came to his personality. If he knew a person he would have no trouble talking to them. Introducing himself was a different story. He would rather be the one talked to then the person talking to someone. He was mysterious like that, or he thought he was. When it came to other people he instantly knew them with just a mind read. What they were thinking, who they were thinking about or what, what they liked currently and what they disliked. Getting to know people was no trouble, being known was even harder.

The first day of school was no problem, he had been on many first days. All the same really except this time other people had powers. For all he knew someone was reading his head. Knowing that he had the power like them. Or someone was controlling him and he didn't know. The latter was something Faron hoped would never happen in his time here how ever short it may be.
Heyo.
The Collected Entries Of Me In A Nutshell
"Donner: A chill guy who has no chill" - Esgonia
"Everything is wrong. Everything" - URA

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:41 pm

En was slowly moving through the crowd, squeezing between other students, holding onto her hat for the sake of, well, it was her favorite hat. The very boyish girl was moving to through the crowds, attempting to find Max or Chrono, before either did something idiotic and got her in trouble. That would be a shame. She'd be stuck inside the detention room again with the school's resident sweet-talker and his associate, the school's pervert.

Fun times.

She saw the light brown mop of hair of Max's, and she extended an arm, hollering over the swarms of freshmen, when she was elbowed in the stomach by a foolish first-year, and she doubled over, coughing loudly as the breath was slammed out of her. The storm-gray eyes were furious. And they sought out a female in front of her.

She grabbed the female's shoulder spinning her around. The enraged girl looked the other one dead in the eyes, clutching her stomach.

"Oi... first-year. You're in 4C right? Could you help me to the dorm?" She asked with a raspy voice, which was somewhere between masculine feminine, and the face was feminine, but not super feminine. The person was easily recognized as En, the SGB's president. "It's in Erin Residence Hall," She pointed to a large brick building, "Just over there."
Last edited by Shyluz on Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:51 pm

H-He's cute... A little too cute perhaps? Harriet looked at the pretty boy for a few moments, dumbfounded and without any voice. It could be a boy that's a girl... Or the other way around... The glasses didn't help, and after such a long time since his last time, she felt something tighten down below, most likely not noticeable as it was so small anyways.

After a few moments, she snapped out of her trance. "A-Ah right! Wait, weren't you just up at the front?" Oh right, it is a girl. Harriet helped her up, and brought her to the direction pointed out. "What happened?" she asked.
Last edited by Sonitusia on Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:01 pm

Sonitusia wrote:H-He's cute... A little too cute perhaps? Harriet looked at the pretty boy for a few moments, dumbfounded and without any voice. It could be a boy that's a girl... Or the other way around... The glasses didn't help, and after such a long time since his last time, she felt something tighten down below, most likely not noticeable as it was so small anyways.

After a few moments, she snapped out of her trance. "A-Ah right! Wait, weren't you just up at the front?" Oh right, it is a girl. Harriet helped her up, and brought her to the direction pointed out. "What happened?" she asked.

En stood up straight, bringing her short black hair in a wave from under her hat. "I got slammed by a fuckwit. Knocked my breath out. Hit me right where it counts, if you know what I mean." She said, wrapping her arm around her female compatriot. "Come on. Let's be going before Max and Chrono get themselves a mob of the opposite sex."

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:01 pm

Benito decides to head to his dorm. So, he strolls off towards the Erin Residence Hall, quietly, uniform jacket draped over his shoulder. The tall boy walks through a crowd of lost noobies, without a word, and enters the building. Getting to his room at the very end of the hall where he has already put his bags, he begins to unpack. The worn leather suitcases are bulging with clothing. Clothing his mother insisted he bring. Putting it all away, he leaves the suitcases on his bunk to show it's not vacant. Leaving the room with a book, For Whom the Bell Tolls, by Ernest Hemingway, and walks out onto the front steps, where he sits, and opens the book to where he is about halfway through. He feels at home. For some reason, since his awakening, his parents' house never really did. But here, he is safe. He has a real family, of sorts.
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:09 pm

Alek "Chrono" Spring

In the shadows of the courtyard.... ok, fine, under one of the trees of to the side, a slender, short boy leaned. His name was famous.... really, fine, notorious would be a better word. Either way, almost every second year, and staff member knew it. His name was Alek Spring, but more commonly referred to as Chrono. His past was fairly unknown, but his present, was very noticeable. He was a loner for one reason, one very small reason.... that's a lie, it kinda is a big reason, he's a perv, and he knows it. Everyone else knew it, hence why there was no one standing in a 7 foot radius, well, no senior students.

He listened to the orientation, not really paying much attention. He watched as some second years stared at the noobies around him and smirked. The bets are flying already, he thought as he heard his name called. Class 4C, with En, noice, he said to himself as he watched En moving through the crowd, looking for either him or that other guy... Max. Chrono watched and moved in as what looked to be a confrontation was brewing.

As he approached, silently, he came behind En, "What's going on over here?" He asked her, as he flashed his classic Chrono smile.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:16 pm

Blushing redder now, Harriet quickly helped En out of the area, weaving a path between the bustling crowd now starting to move. She didn't even notice someone say what was going on, fleeing the scene. "T-Try not to hold on too tight!" Harriet sputtered, "Things tend to get... Sticky, if you understand what I mean." She could already start to feel that En was closer than normal, and she forced her thoughts to focus on something else. No, I do NOT want my upperclassman in me. Nope, nope, nope! They passed by one of the teachers, who really did not take too much notice.

Watching the proceedings from the side, a young but hard-faced professor allowed the two to pass. He was slightly ticked off that they hadn't asked for permission, but then again it looked like the student council president was in pain. He scanned the bustling crowd, calculating the time he would need to drop a light machine gun on everyone's head.

Instead of doing so however, he strode around the sidelines, watching as a female crowd gathered around the two upper class playboys. He grunted, and found himself standing next to a blond haired teen, who looked rather anxious, probably too lost in thought. Most likely this was a freshman. "Hey kid," the professor stated, "you alright?"
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:24 pm

En was immediately annoyed with Chrono. The second he gives that fucking smile, no, smirk, he pisses me off. She thought, instinctively slapping him across the face. "Move you perv!" She screamed preemptively, protecting the poor innocent freshman from the horrors that faced the duo. She now dragged the poor freshman towards the Residence Hall, slamming down the door.
Last edited by Shyluz on Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:38 pm

Beth could be seen in her bedroom, sleeping with the alarm clock blaring in the background. The only thing to actually wake her, is when the clock vibrated itself down the nightstand and broke on the floor. not even the carpet could save it.

She shambles herself up and out of bed, with her clock not working, she went to her roommate's clock... huh, weird was this clock always fast? She thought, ...wait... nobody is here... Oh Frick! I'm gonna get an earful for this. I hope I can at least make it to En's speech.

She paused for a second, realizing that she definitely was over, she doesn't write long speeches or at least from the draft she showed at the last meeting... she didn't even have a speech, she was going to name off the classes. After the brief pause, she rushed to put on her clothes, and booked it. She made sure to at least grab breakfest, a piece of bread, and ran to orientation. or what was orienation a couple of minutes ago.

"I'm late... I'm late... I'm late late late late, dang it I'm late," She said at full speeds while trying to eat her bread. The whole time she checked her stopwatch.

She closes her eyes as she speeds her walk to a brisker pace. Of course because of this she isn't looking where she is going. and runs into somebody head on...
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:42 pm

"Really Beth? I've already been beat up once today, is it necessary to do it all the fuck over again!?" En screamed at her VP, who had decided to be late today. She then turned, her gray eyes a blazing inferno, to the first year who was helping her. "This is Beth. The VP." She said flatly, glaring at her roommate and best friend.

Empire of Donner land
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 28, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Empire of Donner land » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:47 pm

Sonitusia wrote:Blushing redder now, Harriet quickly helped En out of the area, weaving a path between the bustling crowd now starting to move. She didn't even notice someone say what was going on, fleeing the scene. "T-Try not to hold on too tight!" Harriet sputtered, "Things tend to get... Sticky, if you understand what I mean." She could already start to feel that En was closer than normal, and she forced her thoughts to focus on something else. No, I do NOT want my upperclassman in me. Nope, nope, nope! They passed by one of the teachers, who really did not take too much notice.

Watching the proceedings from the side, a young but hard-faced professor allowed the two to pass. He was slightly ticked off that they hadn't asked for permission, but then again it looked like the student council president was in pain. He scanned the bustling crowd, calculating the time he would need to drop a light machine gun on everyone's head.

Instead of doing so however, he strode around the sidelines, watching as a female crowd gathered around the two upper class playboys. He grunted, and found himself standing next to a blond haired teen, who looked rather anxious, probably too lost in thought. Most likely this was a freshman. "Hey kid," the professor stated, "you alright?"

Faron looked to his right, empty no one there and then his left. A man who looked years older than the rest stood next to him. Presumably a professor. He didn't need to read his mind to know that much atleast. He looked into his eyes and read his thoughts. He was concerned with Faron. His question was as if he cared. He was worth Farons time before he would go to his assigned dorm.

"Uh, yeah." He said with his hands in his pockets still casual reading people's thoughts as they passed on by. Hoping to get information with out asking the professor. He gave up when all he heard was mostly perverted thoughts. "Hey, what's the fastest way to the dorms?" He asked nervously, he knew his dorm room number just not where the dorms were. When he entered the school he didn't pay all that much attention.
Heyo.
The Collected Entries Of Me In A Nutshell
"Donner: A chill guy who has no chill" - Esgonia
"Everything is wrong. Everything" - URA

Conglomerate of Iron
Minister

Founded: May 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Conglomerate of Iron » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:47 pm

No matter where he was or what was going on, Will was reading. In his pack he carried books of all kinds, many the sorts of books that would make the faint of heart drop. Today he was feeling brave enough to read his favorite: the Necromonicon. Its binding was human flesh, and its cover designs daemoniacal. Rarely did he read this book, for fear he would absorb too much at once, and go mad. But today he was happy, and feeling strong. He would read with impunity. And always did these words shock and enlighten him, although they scared him just as much.

He was just finishing a section on the Flying Polyp-Elder Thing wars when the speech came to an end. He breathed a sigh of relief. A lot of it was an absolute bore.

He packed up his book and began walking to his assigned classroom, avoiding everyone and diverting attention from himself.
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Pro: Liberty, Anti-Statism, Anarcho-Capitalism, Minarchy, Libertarianism, Capitalism, etc.
Neutral: Anarcho-Communism, Syndicalism, Democracy.
Con: Communism, Socialism, Statism, Fascism, Crony Capitalism, Corporatism, Consumerism.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:54 pm

Lancearc wrote:
Charlia wrote:Her face changed, now--a look of surprise, and then of gratitude. Again, it was only for a few moments, but it was definitely there. She laughed ruefully. "Oh, you mean this?" She let her sleeve fall back again to reveal the whole of the wound--at least an inch long, and very, very red. "No, not really, but at least it's healing. I fell on a sharp rock," she added, almost as an afterthought. The wound, however, looked less like it had been caused by a rock and more like it had been caused by a blade. She pulled her sleeve down again, glancing around nervously to see if anyone else had noticed, and then relaxed visibly when she decided that they had not.

"Where were you? That had to have been on hell of a fall and...unfortunately placed guillotine-rock." Morman inquired, though the final bit wasn't another awful attempt at humor so much as it was an expression of his disbelief. It looked too clean, to precise a cut to have been caused by the jagged edges that would most likely be found in something like a rock of any kind, naturally anyway. "And don't you think you should dress it! That looks really dangerous to leave open...it could get infected..." Morman added with a quiet chuckle, running a nervous hand through his hair at the risk of her thinking he was sounding more and more like he was trying to be her mother. He wasn't going to brand her a liar but something didn't quite seem right about her or the story she gave.

Though...nothing's quite right about any of us here, really. he thought, smirking slightly.

She shrugged. "Richmond. And yes, it was... unfortunately placed... dress it? Oh, I suppose I should... I mean, I got disinfectant put on it, but I never even thought to put a bandage on it or anything... to be perfectly honest, I don't really know how..." She rolled her eyes in a self-deprecating manner. "Yeah, I know..."

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse