NATION

PASSWORD

The Fallen Enemies of Our Destiny (OOC Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Wiki or wikidot ?

Wikipedia
83%
Wikidot
17%

Total votes : 24

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

The Fallen Enemies of Our Destiny (OOC Open)

Postby New Strausberg » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:08 pm

The Fallen: Enemies of Our Destiny

An unique FT roleplay.

LINK FOR IC
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=349206#p25436923

It's been 10 years since the bloody and chaotic Second Intergalactic War. It's been 10 years since the known universe was dragged into war and destruction by the alien Keltaken Empire and the human Sovereign Colonies of Mankind, fallen empires from an old time. 10 years of peace. 10 years in which the enemies of a bright and peaceful destiny have been gathering.
But now, the clouds of war are once again covering the skies. Armies are being gathered, and weapons are being created. The fallen are trying to rise once again. The threat of a new, more destructive war is once again looming over the bright stars, bringing darkness, hate, fear, and anger.

Who are you? What will you do? The decision is yours, but remember, your choices will either bring a new era of peace of prosperity for all the races in the universe, or will drag the galaxies into a maelstrom of death, war, and destruction. Welcome to the Fallen: Enemies of our Destiny

Special Bulliton: No apps are hereby accepted unless it is an original idea.

Rules:
1. No godmodding. Just don't.
2. No one liners please.
3. Please try to maintain a decent level of grammar and spelling.
4. The word of the OP is law. He is the almighty God, creator of this universe, and the CO-OP's and Supervisors are his servants.
5. No trolling in the IC. Nyet.
6. No arguments or fights.Just reasonable, normal, discussions.
7.Please behave. Don't insult anyone.
8. Breaking the rules will make the OP and/or the CO-OP's Supervisors take action.
9. Have fun! Welcome to our RP!

Applications:
1. Nation Application
Code: Select all
[box][u][b][i]Nation Application[/i][/b][/u]
[b]Name[/b]: (Simple. The name of your nation.)
[b]Flag/National Emblem:[/b](A flag and or a national emblem would bring more realism and fun to your nation. Link or spoiler.)
[b]Short Description[/b]: (A short description about what your nation is, and represents.)
==============================
[b][i][u]Basic Information:[/u][/i][/b]
[b]Leader[/b]:( The leader of your nation. Simple.)
[b]Species[/b]:( The species of your nation. If you have more, write more)
[b]Population[/b]:(12 quadrillion absolute limit, if you planets are full, with a Chins like situation. 2 quadrillion would be more normal, everything reported to 600 million planets. S.C and Keltakens able to go to 15 quadrillion because of super power status in last rp.)

[b]Galaxy[/b]: ( The Milky Way, Andromeda, Triangulum, Magellanic 1 or 2)
[b]Territory[/b]:  (Edit the map, or give us a good description.)
[b]Number of Worlds[/b]: ( 600 million. The S.C. and the K.E. will have 750 million because they were superpowers in the last RP)
[b]Capital World[/b]:( Only if you have one)
=============================
[b][i][u]Levels:[/u][/i][/b]
[b]Level of Belligerence [/b]: ( 0-10, with 0 as absolute neutral and 10 mad aggressive people who are attacking everything)
[b]Intelligence[/b]: ( How intelligent are your people?)
[b]Technology Level[/b]:( 0-10What's your technology level? 0 Stone Age, 4 sublight space travel, 5 FTL travel, 6 medium tech level around the known universe,)
[b]Power Level[/b]:(0-5, 0-Unknown, 1- Planetary Power, 2-System Power, 3-Multi-system Power, 4-Galactic power, 5-Intergalactic Power)
[b][i][u]Technology[/u][/i][/b]:
[b]F.T.L. Travel[/b]: ( Yes or No, and how vital is to your nation)
[b]F.T.L. Type[/b]:( F.T.L. Jump, Warp, Hyperspace,..)
[b]Technological Development Focus[/b]: (Does your nation focus on civilian or military tech more?)
[i][u][b]International Information[/b][/u][/i]:
[b]Part of the Galactic Council[/b]:( Yes or No)
[b]Part of any alliances[/b]:( Yes or No)
[b][i][u]Additional Information[/u][/i][/b]
[b]History[/b]( short)
[b]Goals[/b]:( What are the goals of your nation?)
[b]RP Example[/b]:( Link please. If you don't have any RP examples, don't worry. You can try to write something short. Make it about dragons.)
[/box]

2.Group Application( For Rebels, terrorists, Inquisitions,..)
[box]
[b][i][u] Group Application[/u][/i][/b]
 [b]Name[/b]: (Simple. The name of your group.)
 [b] Flag/ Emblem/Symbol[/b]:(A flag, an emblem or a symbol will bring more realism and fun to your group. Link or spoiler.)
 [b] Short Description[/b]: (A short description about what your group is and does.)
 ===========================================
 [b][i][u] Basic Information:[/u][/i][/b]
 [b]Leader:[/b]( The leader of your group. Simple.)
[b]Species:[/b]( The species of your group. If you have more, write more)
[b]Members:[/b]( How many members does your group have?)
[b]Galaxy:[/b]( In which galaxy does your group exist? Milky Way, Andromeda, Triangulum, Magellanic 1,2)
[b]Territory:[/b]( Does you group hold any territory? Yes or No, if yes specify how much)
    [b][i][u]Levels:[/u][/i][/b]
[b]Level of Belligerence :[/b] ( 0-10, with 0 as absolute neutral and 10 mad aggressive people who are attacking everything)
[b]Intelligence:[/b] ( How intelligent are the people in your group?)
[b]Technology Level:[/b]( 0-10 What's your technology level? 0 Stone Age, 4 sublight space travel, 5 FTL travel, 6 medium tech level around the known universe,)
[b]Popularity Level:[/b]( How popular is your group?)
[b]Influence Level:[/b](0-5, 0-Unknown, 1- Planetwide Influence, 2-Systemwide Influence, 3-Multi-systemwide Influence, 4-Galacticwide    Influence, 5-Intergalactic Power)
   [b][i][u] Additional Info:[/u][/i][/b]
[b]History:[/b]( Short please)
[b]Goals:[/b]( What are your group's goals?)
[b]RP Example[/b]:( Link please. If you don't have any RP examples, don't worry. You can try to write something short. Make it about dragons.)
[/box]

Reservation(for 24h)

[box][b][i][u]Reservation[/u][/i][/b]

[b][i]Name[/i][/b]:
[b][i]Species[/i][/b]:
[b][i]Territory[/i][/b]:[/box]

Links:
Maps:
IC:

The Team:

OP: New Strausberg
CO-OP's: Drakorvanyia
Supervisors:
Milky Way: Tracian Empire
Andromeda: New Strausberg
Triangulum: Karsopolis
The Magellanic Cloud 1 : Vuldaron
The Magellanic Cloud 2: Acruan

This RP was inspired by the Galactic Powerplay, made by the United Republics of Earth.

Special thanks to all the players, new and old, who kept the old RP alive, had fun, and contributed to the creation of this new RP. This couldn't have been achieved without New Strausberg, Drakorvanyia, Acruan, Karsopolis, Vuldaron,Dansha, Zoblus, Kingdom of genoa and Tracian Empire. A toast to all of them!

APP EX.
Nation Application
Name: New Keltaken Emperium
NS Name: New Strausberg
Flag/National Emblem:

Short Description: The Empire is a hulking shell of its former glory yet again. Rebellion the inquisiton has desperately tried to suppress have finally subsided. With the Empire's wounds finally healing they are ready to reclaim what belongs to them. Sending members of there chapters to hunt down those who stole there research they plan to one again control andromeda and much more
Basic Information:
Leader: Emperess Zora the Young
Species: Keltaken, Naga, goshwaken, prolacti, one more to be announced in the rp
Population: 17 quadrillion
Galaxy: Magellanic 2 andromeda and the milky way
Territory:most on the left side of andromeda the more 12 o'clock to 6 area. One planet on the side in the cloud. Also a few bits in the milky way that was under heavy guard by the empire.
Number of Worlds: 750 million
Capital World: Kazzar
Levels:
Level of Belligerence : 7
Intelligence: 10
Technology Level: 9
Power Level: 5 the keltakens while weakened and fractured are still a massive power
============================
Technology:
F.T.L. Travel: Yes
F.T.L. Type mass fleet jump, using the power of multiple somtimes billions of ships in a fleet to pool F.T.L energy it allows the fleet to jump farther and faster as well as allowing weapons to remain online and active with each ship using minimal power to help with the jump. This does however take some time and one of the only draw backs of the Mass fleet Jump
Gentics and Medical focus
The keltakens stress greatly over science and medical fields contantly making greater ways to keep there massive ground forces in combat. Developing cures for ailments and warriors stronger than the last the keltakens ensure they are at the forefront of both gentic and medicinal sciences able to create heal and destroy better than anyone
International Information:
Part of the Galactic Council: Leader of the IIA established as the Galaxie council after the first Intergalactic War
Part of any alliances: Yes allied with the Naga, Dothvalin confederacy, and the Acruani.
Additional Information
History
From last rp so everyones caught up on the Empire
Keltaka: these creatures from birth are highly aggressive ancient stories told from there ancestors say they where once hunter gathers and a relatively peaceful people until one of them had a dispute with a neighboring tribe the result was catastrophic for them but in the end they won vowing to never again have the atrocity committed they turned to the worship or a dark and warlike deity they called Chazar this god was supposedly to resemble a Salamander on earth there ships are covered in the marking of there war god for it is said whoever bears the sign shall never fail and in death be revived in fire. They resemble volcaraptors In facial features and mouth they have a dialect somewhat similar to chirps and whistles but have been known to adopt languages of there conquered battle thralls. they advanced quickly and in a war of religous Ferver nuked there own planet as sacarfice to there god (talk about devotion) they go from planet to planet conquering as they please and on the rare occasion allying with the native species and once allied with them they are friends for life until one of either empire is destroyed comeing to the defense and aid every time a battle ensues drawing them like wildfire. There advance to space travel was a quick one with a nearby enemy empire threatening them they literally got the entire civilization to slave on building (after a war to decided leadership) the technology to defeat and conquer them. They are a comepletly monarchical goverment with one leader who can be challange for right of throne by anyone no exceptions so long as they abide by the laws of ascension and challenge. The current leader is the great high omnipotent Kazaal the planet eater. Kazaals family has been on the throne for time immamorial conquering and allying star systems into his battle thralls he has become fascinated with other species and sometimes collects rare animals. The Keltaka Diet consists of mainly meat being a completely carnivorous race there are different types of soldiers there:
Runners (feral), scout, warriors, elite, vanguard, and throne guard
The ships classified
Planet destroyer and capital ships- throne guard
Deadnoughts, frigates, purge vessles -vanguard
Small class ships- elites
Boarding vessles- high warrior class or elites
In there native tounge it is Hazal, Falak, Chungi, Jakil, Flakrum and Kazakral

Keltakens are driven to enslave or ally with most everyone they meet, seeing it as a large kill or be killed universe, while very belligerent they can be reasoned with, and most who ally with them prosper greatly from trade agreements. Keltakens also have a bit of a caste system with a theoretical holy pope dictating the will of the people while the emporer controls the military. There has not been a pope in over 2 billion cycles.

Now
After the loss of exactly 15.6 quadrillion keltaken vessles and 40 quadrillion keltaken lives the empire basically fell apart. Andromeda split in two and the inquisition was brought in droves to stop fighting costing many inquisition members there lives before order was restored and the Emporers Daughter Zora took to the throne. (Yes I decided to make it an empress this time) while still only 13 she took the manta of Empress as the only keltaken who's blood matched the emporer Kazzal. With a new leader the Cardinals elected a Regent Loazrk to take control of the fractured empire. 2 long years later they are just finishing the conquest of half the former empire and when we start back my first post is going to be about her birthday. Backing up just a little bit he Goshwakens have still remained loyal as they always will and the prolacti have continued now that there is money flowing. The fleets far away from andromeda where never touched but now have the problem of a nearly inquisition dominated empire. They keep a close eye on anyone and the whole populace fear the all seeing eye that is now everywhere. Everyone had high hopes for the new Empress of the Empire. Contact has finally been reistablished with all loyalist fleet but cutting edge keltaken science has been stolen and is now on the black market for anyone with the cash to get it. However in question forces are currently hunting them down. Finally among the other things such as mechs and weapons that where stolen coordinates to a secret keltaken facility in development before the war close to Colonial Space has been taken. It was on the very cutting edge of gentic dna with rumours of a finished species tha was never got deployed during the war waiting in cryosleep as the empire licks it's wounds and try to rebuild. Zara the Keltaken Prophet returned to them soon after the wars ended bring brought out of hiding by the Inquistion now ready to assist in the stuides and teachings of the young Empress the Empire will rise again.

Goals: Stabilize the Empire let nothing stand in the way of the return of the Keltaken golden age. Reclaim andromeda as a perminent stronghold of the empire
RP Example:( Link please. If you don't have any RP examples, don't worry. You can try to write something short. Make it about dragons.) I'm the op

Group Rp ex.

Group Application
Name: Keltaken Inquisiton
Flag/ Emblem/Symbol:

Short Description: The Inquistion is the means of controlling the Reglious Theocracy of the Empire. split into 13 chapters to represent the 13 days the First Preistess spent speaking with there god they maintain order, peace, and unity in the Empire. there goals vary from collecting artifacts, assassinations, and even dealing with creatures of unimaginable horror. They are the last line of defense of the Empire and the biggest way of saying your screwed to the enemies of the Empire
Basic Information:
Leader: There are 13 Leaders one each chapter who all anwser to the Empress
1st.Chapter Master Loriz the Red: Chapter in charge of Personal protection of the Empress. A.K.A. The Black Gaurd
2nd.Chapter Master Kroz the Blind: Chapter in charge of Investigation A.K.A. The Iron Eyes
3rd. Chapter Master Kravza the Wise: Chapter in charge of Archiving Information A.K.A The Keepers
4th. Chapter Master Karraka the Butcher: Chapter in charge of life form Extermination A.K.A The Reapers
5th. Chapter Master Porza the Redeemer: Chapter in charge of Aquireing special Artifacts A.K.A.The Collectors
6th. Chapter Master Kepla the Warrior: Chapter in charge of Front line Combat and Coward Removal A.K.A. Commisars
7th. Chapter Master Dega the Lover: Chapter in charge of Populace Control A.K.A.The Hoods
8th. Chapter Master Laro the Quick: Chapter in charge of Traitor retrival and Execution A.K.A. The Hunters
9th. Chapter Master Orin the Slient: Chapter in charge of Assassination and Espionage A.K.A. The Shadows
10th Chapter Master Lork the Crule: Chapter in charge of Torture and Heretical findings A.K.A. The Broken Skulls
11th. Chapter Master Krix the Diplomate: Chapter in charge of Relations between varying groups sometimes not even those belonging to the Empire A.K.A.
12th. Chapter Master Zarza the Grand: Chapter in charge of Realtions on planets within the Empire (think public Relations office) A.K.A. The Empires Voices
13th. Chapter Master Razaklavroa (Raz) the Executioner: Chapter in Charge of widescale Removal of "Foreign" and other worldly apperitions A.K.A. The White Gaurd
Species: Prime Keltaken
Members: 2 Quardillion Keltaken Specially breed make up the 13 Chapters.
Galaxy: Andromeda, Milky way, and Magnellic cloud 2
Territory: No
Levels:
Level of Belligerence : 0-10 Depenending on chapter and what they have been sent to do
Intelligence: 10
Technology Level: 9
Popularity Level: 8
Influence Level: 5
Additional Info:
History: The 13 Chapters of the Inquistions where Created to help maintain the Empire as it grew. Created after the First Keltaken Emporer founded the new Empire they have sworn to protect it. only elite few are allowed into one of the Thirteen branches of the Inquistion. Most of which die during the training process. they are the cogs which keep the empire running in times of crisis. The Inquistion chapters do often fight amoung themslves, however are forced to work together competeing to see who is better in the eye of the Emporer or Empress. They weed out heresy and perform the worst jobs of the Empire nothing escapes there gaze for long and few have ever lived long enough to tell of there very exisistance up untill the death of the last Emporer Kazzal
Goals: Stabilize the Keltaken Empire, Recover the plans stolen, Retrive Keltaken weapon Created During the last Intergalactic war.
RP Example: Im the OP

Whats happen so far with pervious races?

On my end, I could say that the Chuatsi worlds were sent into a civil war after various rebel groups formed and rose up against the occupation. Those loyal to the Empire flocked to Hadehr mo Sheuq and his side, fighting a prolonged war. The war continued until Hadehr mo Sheuq and the Elder Council of Asparvis were assassinated, with the Keltakens not being able to bring much support due to the calamity. After the victory over the Empire, the civil war would continue between the various rebel groups for years, eventually ending when one side, I don't know which it'll be yet, defeats the others. That's where I'll pick up after the time skip, with a substantially weakened Chuatsi dominion racked with diseases and famines

On my side of things, the Drathians would probably be neutral in the war until the end, when the Keltakens and Colonials were both exhausted. They could try to claim some territory for themselves from the receding Keltakens, slightly expanding their territory and forming the fourth Drathian tribe. Unfortunately, Admiral Toka died in the conflict, and to aid the Colonials, the Dratheim system was finally returned to them. The Mind Flower has also sprouted, and will bloom sometime during the events of the new rp

In that war, other than through the AIs and some technology here and there. They would just send ships to help protection of Keltaken systems being attacked in Andromeda. And would always try to make sure there is no fighting in 'their systems' (including those few thousands that are shared with whomever they share them. There should be a fair bit both Keltaken and Colonial in the list). But yeah, if Colonials (or allies) go out of their way to attack Acruani, Acruani would just defend, and defend. And still doing just their standard not-overly-slow proliferation.

Looking over, what happens to the Acruani depends on how much someone would care to attack them. I mean, they are sparsely spread around, and not directly doing things to anyone. (But we are technically allied with the Keltaken...) And they got (almost) all they need in Andromeda (and Triangulum)... Hmm... Oh, well, not like they are even exceptionally large.

Due to the massive casualties the S.C. had during the war, and especially because of the destruction of the bulk of the Colonial Fleet in that Supernova Explosion, a big part of the Colonies seceded from the S.C., as they had the legal right to do so. Many new human and some alien nations were created by these seceded worlds. Eventually, after the peace was signed and the war ended, the S.C. really lost a part of their territory.

Due to the death of Raphael Kingsley, the 435th Hegemon of the Sovereign Colonies, the Colonial Parliament had to chose another one. A group of generals and politicians initiated a coup d'etat, and elected the son of the former Hegemon, Julius Kinglsey, as the new Hegemon of the S.C. As he was a little child back then( he was born short before the start of the SIW, he was 6 years after the end of the war), they thought that he could be easily manipulated. Even if the Parliament still existed, some kind of a military junta council, the Central Hemicycle, was created.

Julius Kingsley isn't exactly a normal human, as he received a variant of the Genome shortly after birth. Even if he looks pretty human( the only things that are showing otherwise are his purple eyes), the Genome had some effects on him, as he is more intelligent and strong as a normal human, he has better reflexes, and so on. So, even if physically he was growing like a normal human, he grew up mentally at a very high rate, one of the many things the Colonial scientists don't know about the Genome.

At the age of 12( 6 years after the end of the SIW, 11 after its beginning), after he gained the loyalty of a large part of the S.C.A.F. and the genetic engineered humans("Genome Knights"), he took down the Central Hemicycle. He was legally elected by the Parliament a few weeks later.

He started an overhaul of the S.C., both politically( more freedom, even if he is still the supreme authority), militarily( the S.C. are now an army with a state, and from the military is more progressive then before, with many new young officers, and so on), technologically( there is no trace left of the anti-computer paranoia from before, technological advancements, and so on) and basically everywhere, even if many of the reforms were started by the Central Hemicycle.

During the peace time, the Sovereign Colonies isolated themselves from the rest of the known universe, cutting diplomatic relations with almost everyone, mostly because they felt betrayed. The Keltakens broke the N.A.P.. Their allies abandoned them. After fighting the enemies of Mankind and Freedom for five long years, with massive losses, those ungrateful planets and systems just seceded, abandoned them. The wars and the destruction of their lifestyle, created a massive xenophobic sentiment in the S.C. The Colonials are now viewing every alien as their enemy.

Now, the Hegemon is 16, and the Sovereign Colonies of Mankind are now once again prepared to take the galaxy back.

The S.C. lost a part of their territory, I still have to decide exactly how much, but they still have a somehow strong stronghold in the Andromeda, and some smaller pockets around the Milky Way except for their main territory.

The stars will be ours... For God and the Colonies!

Due to mounting tensions in the Milky Way, Sharp ordered all Confederate colonies to be shut down until a peace had been reached. Billions of Confederates in the Milky Way, including those in the Western Terran Federation, returned to Triangulum. The colonists feared that if they remained in the Milky Way and war broke out, they would face harsh retribution from the Sovereign Colonies Of Mankind.

And because Imperial Intelligence underestimated the Enemies Of Humanity, the terrorist group committed an atrocity that largely kept the Confederacy out of the Second Intergalactic War. Initially, the Confederates planned to militarily support the Keltakens. However, the Enemies Of Humanity prevented this. Before most of the Confederate Navy departed for the Milky Way, the Accuser underwent upgrades on Karsopolis. As the Confederate super-battleship prepared to leave the atmosphere, the terrorists struck. The Accuser was destroyed in the atmosphere, killing High Admiral Stephen Henderson and the twenty-four thousand crew members aboard. The falling wreckage cost billions of Confederate credits to repair, and killed thousands of innocent bystanders. After this, a transmission from the terrorists went out all over the Confederacy, where the Enemies Of Humanity explained that no one who served the Governor was untouchable, and no one loyal to him was safe. Due to the death of the Confederacy's second most important naval officer, the destruction of a major Confederate vessel, and a mounting terrorist threat, the Confederates could only provide limited support to the Keltakens.

Munitions Multigalactic provided vast quantities of photonic and cryogenic weaponry, but little else. From time to time, Dothvalian Naval Commandos helped the Keltakens conquer icy planets. But the Confederacy largely focused its efforts on a long war of attrition at home. The terrorists were eventually crushed, and the war ended shortly after. Because of its very limited participation in the war, the Confederacy retained most of its strength. The relic was never deployed, and remained in storage.

Propaganda from the First and possibly Second Intergalactic war
Some Colonial Songs for everyone:

When der Emperor says we is de master race
We heil heil right in der Emperor's face
Not to love der Keltaken Emperor is a great disgrace
So we heil heil right in our Emperor's face

When our priests and God say we own the world and space
We heil heil right in their face
When Zara says the Colonials will never bomb this place
We heil heil right in Zara's face
Are we not he pure Keltaken race, pure aliens
Ja we are the pure Keltaken race
Is this Keltaken land so good
Would you leave it if you could
Ja this Keltaken land is good
We would leave it if we could
We bring the world to order
Heil our Emperor's world to order
Everyone of foreign race
Will love der Emperor's face
When we bring to the universe this order

Good morning!
The sun is rising
Morning like any other
Schedule is in our heads
We know what to do

Punctual at all times
Every day according to the manual
Proud of the way we spend them
Today again with the right posture
Forward, to our destination(March! March!)

Forward March! Forward March!
Follow the rules
Line up steps
Even if the road is rugged
Throw out your chest and go
Forward without losing your way! On time to the yet invisible destination
Right, left, forward march!

Early afternoon
In a pleasant atmosphere
Refreshing weather
Everything is going well
Let’s go forward like this (Advance!)

Those who are late will be yelled at
Every day is just as planned
Spending them so that nothing gets wasted
Today too, we're protecting the order
Forward, to our destination (March! March!)

With a loud voice
Take a step forward
Even if the road is difficult
Let’s go through
Forward without losing your way! The way you believe in in the yet invisible future!

Very well!
So, everything, no matter what
Until we can call it perfect
Skilfully proceeding forwards
The road opens! Don’t forget your faith !

The will to improve
Keep holding onto it
In your chest is always
The Colonial spirit!

Follow the rules
Line up steps
Side by side with comrades
Forward together
Compassion is important too... match your pace and forward

Player List
New Strausberg- Keltaken Empire (Nation)
Drakorvanyia- The Drathian Fylkirate(Nation)
Karsopolis- Dothvalin Confederacy (Nation)
North Calaveras- Prometheus (Group)
Vuldron-Vuldron (Nation)
Acrunai- The Acruani Collective
Last edited by New Strausberg on Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:15 pm, edited 11 times in total.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:09 pm

Roster

Players

The Milky Way:
http://i.imgur.com/YNy2loa.png
Supervisor: Tracian Empire
Players: Acrunai- The Acruani Collective (Nation)
North Calaveras- Prometheus (Group)

Andromeda
http://imgur.com/aq8uBZL
Supervisor: New Strausberg
Players: Drakorvanyia- The Drathian Fylkirate (Nation)
New Strausberg- Keltaken Empire (Nation)
Acrunai- The Acruani Collective (Nation)

Triangulum
http://imgur.com/nSSj00A
Supervisor: Karsopolis
Players: Karsopolis- Dothvalin Confederacy (Nation)
Karsopolis- Imperial Intelligence (Group)
Karsopolis- Munitions Multigalactic (Group)

Magellanic Cloud 1
http://s22.postimg.org/r07aoinb3/Magell ... uldarn.png
Supervisor: Vuldaron
Players: Vuldron-Vuldron (Nation)

Magellanic Cloud 2
http://i.imgur.com/tkFUjxO.jpg
Supervisor: Acruan
Players:Acrunai- The Acruani Collective (Nation)
Zoblu- The Crimson Union(Nation)
Last edited by New Strausberg on Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:31 am, edited 7 times in total.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:09 pm

RESERVED

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:35 pm

tag
Government: Romanist Ceasarist Dictatorship
Political Themes: Nationalism, Romanticism, Ceasarism, Militarism, Social Liberalism, Cult of Personality
Ethnic Groups: American, Latino, Filipino

Drakorvanyia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Drakorvanyia » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:43 pm

Nation Application
Name: The Drathian Fylkirate
NS Name: Drakorvanyia
Flag/National Emblem:

Short Description: Established in the wake of the chaos left behind by a Keltaken invasion, the Drathian Fylkirate is a theocratic alliance between the Drathian lead by a religious leader,the Fylkir, or Fylkja. The nation promotes peace throughout the galaxy, stressing the importance of coexistence with nature.
Basic Information:
Leader: Fylkja Zlasa 'God-Seer'
Species: Drathian
Population: 100 Billion
Galaxy: Andromeda
Territory: 6 o'clock on the Andromeda galaxy. Enclave of territory in Keltaken space.
Number of Worlds: 20,000
Capital World: Drathia
Levels:
Level of Belligerence : 4, will only go on the offensive if it would help enforce future peace.
Intelligence: 9, coming from a tribal society, the Drathians have claimed far more advanced technology than they should have. Some are still trying to adapt.
Technology Level: 7 Masters of bio engineering and advanced farming methods. Military technology is lacking.
Power Level: 3 The Drathians, while known to the major, and some minor powers, are not particularly important in Galactic Affairs, and keep mainly to themselves.
Technology:
F.T.L. Travel: Yes.
F.T.L. Type: Slipspace burrowing
Technological Focus: Civilian technology, may be repurposed for military use if the need arises.
Part of the Galactic Council: No.
Part of any alliances: Yes, allied with the Sovereign Colonies of Mankind, and Engi Empire.In friendly relation with the Acruani Collective.
Additional Information
History: Founded from the ruins of their homeplanet, the Drathians established three seperate tribes, the Dratheimngr, the Drathiangr, and the Knife-Eyes. These tribes each sought their own goals, until they were unified under a single ruler, Zlasa 'God-Seer'. The Drathiangr took her name as their own, becoming the God-Seer Tribe. Together, they united and sought to push back the Keltakens who were slowly expanding across the entire galaxy.
Goals: Encourage coexistence in the galaxy, decrease Keltaken influence, sprout their Mind Flower.
RP Example: You know me.
Wars:
Togerian Aldohnean War: Won
Coltpower Civil War: Won
Coltpower Continuation War: Truce
Second Coltpower Continuation War: Truce

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -6.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.31

Drakorvanyian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cfzFBTK9i8

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:45 pm

Drakorvanyia wrote:Nation Application
Name: The Drathian Fylkirate
NS Name: Drakorvanyia
Flag/National Emblem:

Short Description: Established in the wake of the chaos left behind by a Keltaken invasion, the Drathian Fylkirate is a theocratic alliance between the Drathian lead by a religious leader,the Fylkir, or Fylkja. The nation promotes peace throughout the galaxy, stressing the importance of coexistence with nature.
Basic Information:
Leader: Fylkja Zlasa 'God-Seer'
Species: Drathian
Population: 100 Billion
Galaxy: Andromeda
Territory: 6 o'clock on the Andromeda galaxy. Enclave of territory in Keltaken space.
Number of Worlds: 20,000
Capital World: Drathia
Levels:
Level of Belligerence : 4, will only go on the offensive if it would help enforce future peace.
Intelligence: 9, coming from a tribal society, the Drathians have claimed far more advanced technology than they should have. Some are still trying to adapt.
Technology Level: 7 Masters of bio engineering and advanced farming methods. Military technology is lacking.
Power Level: 3 The Drathians, while known to the major, and some minor powers, are not particularly important in Galactic Affairs, and keep mainly to themselves.
Technology:
F.T.L. Travel: Yes.
F.T.L. Type: Slipspace burrowing
Technological Focus: Civilian technology, may be repurposed for military use if the need arises.
Part of the Galactic Council: No.
Part of any alliances: Yes, allied with the Sovereign Colonies of Mankind, and Engi Empire.In friendly relation with the Acruani Collective.
Additional Information
History: Founded from the ruins of their homeplanet, the Drathians established three seperate tribes, the Dratheimngr, the Drathiangr, and the Knife-Eyes. These tribes each sought their own goals, until they were unified under a single ruler, Zlasa 'God-Seer'. The Drathiangr took her name as their own, becoming the God-Seer Tribe. Together, they united and sought to push back the Keltakens who were slowly expanding across the entire galaxy.
Goals: Encourage coexistence in the galaxy, decrease Keltaken influence, sprout their Mind Flower.
RP Example: You know me.

You are obvioulsy Accepted welcome

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:01 pm

[box] Group Application
Name: Prometheus
Flag/ Emblem/Symbol: Image
Short Description: Prometheus is a Pro-Human survivalist group that seeks to ensure the survival of Humanity against Xeno influence. They see aliens as simply competition on a natural scale.
Basic Information:
Leader: Multiple Cells, but the main leadership is an Inner Circle
Species: Humans/Machines
Members: 5 billion
Galaxy: Milky Way
Territory: Yes the group possess territory on the local spur arm where Earth resides, mainly in the form off outposts and bases, with only a handful of worlds(Mars, Thanis, St.Michael)
Levels:
Level of Belligerence : 8
Intelligence: Human intelligence
Technology Level: Varies, technology is stolen or won in raids
Popularity Level: After the Great Intergalactic War, as Prometheus was formed from those treated horribly by xeno species. As worlds seceded many were left prey to rising Xeno empires, the death and destruction created Prometheus as is now gaining popularity. While widley considered a terrorist group, the group usually enjoys travel through civilian human territory, though law enforcement/military forces tend to attack them.
Influence Level: 4-mostly limited to the Milky Way, though they are looking to start small incursions into other galaxy's.
Additional Info:
History: Prometheus was formed from Human remnants during the Great War.
Goals: Ensure Human domination in the Milky Way, expand outwards.
RP Example: It was a cold day for the followers of Mathius who had traveled the desert in search of the Oasis that so many rumors spoke of. Had it not been for his father he would have never known teh general direction to take. There clan, twenty strong, were blistered by the sun from a days travel. Now it was dark, the best time to travel, using the light of the moon to guide them. The sun was now rising, bringing an orange warmth to the dunes that melding into each other. A glint was in the distance and Mathius squinted his tired eyes. It was as foretold, a large bed of water and lush greenery. There they came and set up camp, enjoying the gift of life.
Last edited by North Calaveras on Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Government: Romanist Ceasarist Dictatorship
Political Themes: Nationalism, Romanticism, Ceasarism, Militarism, Social Liberalism, Cult of Personality
Ethnic Groups: American, Latino, Filipino

Vuldaron
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Vuldaron's Application!

Postby Vuldaron » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:11 pm

Nation Application
Name: Vuldaron
Flag/National Emblem:
Short Description: Vuldaron is a highly advanced civilization, in regard to technology and intelligence. The nation has existed in the universe for about 15 thousand years.
Basic Information:
Leader: Vuldaron is ruled over by a benevolent dictator, known only to the normal civilian population as the Sentinel.
Species: About two-thirds of Vuldaron’s population consists of humans. The final third consists of genetically engineered Superhumans, created using a special serum developed by the humans to greatly enhance the senses, and one’s speed and strength.
Population: 1 quadrillion
Languages: Vuldarish. Bears some resemblance to English, but is not very widely spoken. The main dialect of Vuldaron is Basic, a language very similar to English, and spoken throughout the nation.
Galaxy: The main colonies are situated in the Magellanic 2, with the rest of the system inside Magellanic 1.
Territory:

Magellanic 1
http://s22.postimg.org/r07aoinb3/Magellanic_1_Vuldaron.png

Magellanic 2
http://s3.postimg.org/j0yff4bwx/Magellanic_2_Vuldaron.png

Number of Worlds: 500 million, with each sister world to the capital hosting approximately 1 billion people.
Capital World: Vuldaron Terraris. Located at the heart of the world system that is Vuldaron. Largest planet in the nation, it is home to about 20 billion Superhumans.
Levels:
Level of Belligerence : 6. Aggressive to hostile nations and nations which oppose Vuldaron's decisions, ethics, and beliefs, but for the most part, will leave most neutral nations alone, unless it discovers a nation with technology higher than Vuldaron itself.
Intelligence: 9. Vuldaron’s council and most normal humans have developed artificial lifespans of over 700 years (Superhumans do not die, they live for over 5,000 years, and most be physically killed off in the views of ethics), allowing for far higher levels of intelligence to have been developed over a long period of time.
Technology Level: 7.5. Vuldaron is a relatively advanced nation, and prides itself most on its arsenal of weapons, which include many space-time disruption weaponary.
Power Level: 4. Possesses a formidable level of galactic power.
Technology:
F.T.L. Travel: Yes, and in abundance. Vuldaron has developed the ability to not only travel at hyperspeed, equivalent to 300,000 times the speed of light, but can also open pulse transit corridors across vast areas of space, allowing these areas to be traversed instantaneously by warping the space-time continuum around these areas. The technology is incredibly well developed, and can be afforded by most citizens.
F.T.L. Type: At a technological level, the main form of transport between planetary systems is the hyperdrive, which has been around for a very long time. Vuldaron has a highly developed hyperdrive, powered through the compression of space-time. Vuldaron also utilizes another form of interstellar travel: the pulse transit corridor, which makes use of the theory of quantum entanglement to open transit corridors across space by linking together two atoms which vibrate at the exact same frequency.
Technological Development Focus: Vuldaron focuses more on military technology, but advancements in civilian technology have also been immense. Overall, both civilian and military advancements are about the same, with the emphasis slightly on military.
Part of the Galactic Council: No. Vuldaron has existed for 7,000 years without outside interference, but is now considering application for a seat at the Council.
Part of any alliances: Yes. Vuldaron is aligned with the Sovereign Colonies of Mankind, and other similar colonies on that side of the war.
Additional Information
History: Vuldaron was originally founded as a small independent settlement almost 7,000 years ago, to this date. A group of travellers, exiled from a dark and mysterious settlement known only to outsiders as the Dark Legion, wished to settle down after years of trekking the universe. The original colonies were founded in the Mangellanic 2, and after the human population growth became unsustainable, the nation founded several newer colonies inside the Mangellanic 1. In this way, the nation of Vuldaron was created.

Vuldaron remained a neutral country throughout much of the Second Intergalactical War, occasionally distributing forces whenever required to both sides of the war. However, in the final years of the war, Vuldaron aligned itself with the Sovereign Colonies of Mankind.

Goals: Progress, progress, progress. Terraform new worlds to cope with the uncontrollable population growth. Make massive headway with technological advances. Deal with nations which don’t like any of above said goals. Repeat.
RP Example: Basically a combination of the technologies and storylines of Thor: The Dark World and Terminator: Genysis. Read the WIKIs.
Last edited by Vuldaron on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:11 pm

North Calaveras wrote:[box] Group Application
Name: Prometheus
Flag/ Emblem/Symbol: (Image)
Short Description: Prometheus is a Pro-Human survivalist group that seeks to ensure the survival of Humanity against Xeno influence. They see aliens as simply competition on a natural scale.
Basic Information:
Leader: Multiple Cells, but the main leadership is an Inner Circle
Species: Humans/Machines
Members: 5 billion
Galaxy: Milky Way
Territory: Yes the group possess territory on the local spur arm where Earth resides, mainly in the form off outposts and bases, with only a handful of worlds(Mars, Thanis, St.Michael)
Levels:
Level of Belligerence : 8
Intelligence: Human intelligence
Technology Level: Varies, technology is stolen or won in raids
Popularity Level: After the Great Intergalactic War, as Prometheus was formed from those treated horribly by xeno species. As worlds seceded many were left prey to rising Xeno empires, the death and destruction created Prometheus as is now gaining popularity. While widley considered a terrorist group, the group usually enjoys travel through civilian human territory, though law enforcement/military forces tend to attack them.
Influence Level: 4-mostly limited to the Milky Way, though they are looking to start small incursions into other galaxy's.
Additional Info:
History: Prometheus was formed from Human remnants during the Great War.
Goals: Ensure Human domination in the Milky Way, expand outwards.
RP Example: It was a cold day for the followers of Mathius who had traveled the desert in search of the Oasis that so many rumors spoke of. Had it not been for his father he would have never known teh general direction to take. There clan, twenty strong, were blistered by the sun from a days travel. Now it was dark, the best time to travel, using the light of the moon to guide them. The sun was now rising, bringing an orange warmth to the dunes that melding into each other. A glint was in the distance and Mathius squinted his tired eyes. It was as foretold, a large bed of water and lush greenery. There they came and set up camp, enjoying the gift of life.

Accepted Welcome

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:24 pm

Vuldaron wrote:
Nation Application
Name: Vuldaron
Flag/National Emblem:
Short Description: Vuldaron is a highly advanced civilization, in regard to technology and intelligence. The nation has existed in the universe for about 15 thousand years.
Basic Information:
Leader: Vuldaron is ruled over by a benevolent dictator, known only to the normal civilian population as the Sentinel.
Species: About two-thirds of Vuldaron’s population consists of humans. The final third consists of genetically engineered Superhumans, created using a special serum developed by the humans to greatly enhance the senses, and one’s speed and strength.
Population: 1 quadrillion
Languages: Vuldarish. Bears some resemblance to English, but is not very widely spoken. The main dialect of Vuldaron is Basic, a language very similar to English, and spoken throughout the nation.
Galaxy: The main colonies are situated in the Magellanic 2, with the rest of the system inside Magellanic 1.
Territory:

Magellanic 1
http://s22.postimg.org/r07aoinb3/Magellanic_1_Vuldaron.png

Magellanic 2
http://s3.postimg.org/j0yff4bwx/Magellanic_2_Vuldaron.png

Number of Worlds: 500, with each sister world to the capital hosting approximately 1 billion people.
Capital World: Vuldaron Terraris. Located at the heart of the world system that is Vuldaron. Largest planet in the nation, it is home to about 20 billion Superhumans.
Levels:
Level of Belligerence : 6. Aggressive to hostile nations and nations which oppose Vuldaron's decisions, ethics, and beliefs, but for the most part, will leave most neutral nations alone, unless it discovers a nation with technology higher than Vuldaron itself.
Intelligence: 9. Vuldaron’s council and most normal humans have developed artificial lifespans of over 700 years (Superhumans do not die, they live for over 5,000 years, and most be physically killed off in the views of ethics), allowing for far higher levels of intelligence to have been developed over a long period of time.
Technology Level: 7.5. Vuldaron is a relatively advanced nation, and prides itself most on its arsenal of weapons, which include many space-time disruption weaponary.
Power Level: 4. Possesses a formidable level of galactic power.
Technology:
F.T.L. Travel: Yes, and in abundance. Vuldaron has developed the ability to not only travel at hyperspeed, equivalent to 300,000 times the speed of light, but can also open pulse transit corridors across vast areas of space, allowing these areas to be traversed instantaneously by warping the space-time continuum around these areas. The technology is incredibly well developed, and can be afforded by most citizens.
F.T.L. Type: At a technological level, the main form of transport between planetary systems is the hyperdrive, which has been around for a very long time. Vuldaron has a highly developed hyperdrive, powered through the compression of space-time. Vuldaron also utilizes another form of interstellar travel: the pulse transit corridor, which makes use of the theory of quantum entanglement to open transit corridors across space by linking together two atoms which vibrate at the exact same frequency.
Technological Development Focus: Vuldaron focuses more on military technology, but advancements in civilian technology have also been immense. Overall, both civilian and military advancements are about the same, with the emphasis slightly on military.
Part of the Galactic Council: No. Vuldaron has existed for 7,000 years without outside interference, but is now considering application for a seat at the Council.
Part of any alliances: Yes. Vuldaron is aligned with the Sovereign Colonies of Mankind, and other similar colonies on that side of the war.
Additional Information
History: Vuldaron was originally founded as a small independent settlement almost 7,000 years ago, to this date. A group of travellers, exiled from a dark and mysterious settlement known only to outsiders as the Dark Legion, wished to settle down after years of trekking the universe. The original colonies were founded in the Mangellanic 2, and after the human population growth became unsustainable, the nation founded several newer colonies inside the Mangellanic 1. In this way, the nation of Vuldaron was created.

Vuldaron remained a neutral country throughout much of the Second Intergalactical War, occasionally distributing forces whenever required to both sides of the war. However, in the final years of the war, Vuldaron aligned itself with the Sovereign Colonies of Mankind.

Goals: Progress, progress, progress. Terraform new worlds to cope with the uncontrollable population growth. Make massive headway with technological advances. Deal with nations which don’t like any of above said goals. Repeat.
RP Example: Basically a combination of the technologies and storylines of Thor: The Dark World and Terminator: Genysis. Read the WIKIs.

Accepted

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:36 pm

Reservation

Name: The Sovereign Colonies of Mankind
Species: Humans and Genetic Engineered Humans with a small alien minority
Territory: A considerable amount of territory in the Milky Way, on the opposite way from the Sol System.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:37 pm

Hello everyone!
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Zoblus
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zoblus » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:39 pm

Reservation

Name: The Crimson Union
Species: Chuatsi, Qaurshaun
Territory: Two planets orbiting a star near the center of Magellanic 2
Last edited by Zoblus on Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolutions."
- Khalil Gibran

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:53 pm

Hello and welcome

Karsopolis
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Karsopolis » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:21 pm

Reservation

Name: The Dothvalian Confederacy
Species: Slightly more than half Dothvalian, slightly less than half human.
Territory: A sizeable portion of Triangulum galaxy, towards the centre in the eleven o'clock area, a handful of systems on the edge of the galaxy.
Last edited by Karsopolis on Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(X_Q) If you support destroying Capitalism put this in your Signature
Proud Louisianian.
Politics:
Pro: Strong Government, Workers' Rights, Hispanic Immigrants, Socialism, Nativism, Western Imperialism, Russia, Putin, Piracy, Free Knowledge, Order, Tax-Funded College, GMOs, Scientific Advancement, Catholic Church, Prohibition
Anti: Migrants/Refugees, US MIC, 'Human' Rights for violent criminals, capitalism, Big Pharma, Alcohol, Islam, War, Abortion, the Rich, Gun, NRA, 2nd Amendment

5D political test result: You are a: Communist Pro-Government Non-Interventionist Nationalist Traditionalist
Collectivism score: 83%||Authoritarianism score: 17%||Internationalism score: -17%||Tribalism score: 33%||Liberalism score: -17%
Glory to the government! Proud Southern Statist!

Karsopolis
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Karsopolis » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:24 pm

Nation Application
Name: The Dothvalian Confederacy
NS Name: The Populist Paradise Of Karsopolis
Flag/National Emblem:(A flag and or a national emblem would bring more realism and fun to your nation. Link or spoiler.)
http://flag-designer.appspot.com/gwtflags/SvgFileService?d=0&c1=0&c2=0&c3=0&o=11&c4=2&s=14&c5=7
Short Description: The Dothvalian Confederacy is a collection of humans and an alien species, Dothvalians. While Dothvalians are a very slight majority, in factories and the military, the Confederacy is ruled by humans. The people of the Confederacy mostly keep to themselves, but they do support the Keltakens in military conflicts. This nation has a welcoming policy to most alien cultures, and a strong distrust and dislike towards Milky Way humans.
Basic Information:
Leader: Governor Karson Sharp Of Karsopolis
Species: Humans, Dothvalians
Population: 11.5 quadrillion
Galaxy: Triangulum
Territory: Towards the centre of the map of Triangulum, eleven o'clock.
Number of Worlds: 550,575,000
Capital World: Karsopolis
Levels:
Level of Belligerence : 2 towards aliens, 3 towards some humans, 6 towards Milky Way humans.
Intelligence: 9.7
Technology Level: 7.8.
Power Level: 5. The Confederacy has a vast military, advanced technological level, and a colossal industrial complex. It also played a key role in the Keltaken victory during the First Intergalactic War.
Technology:
F.T.L. Travel: Yes. Used in everyday travel across and between systems and galaxy.
F.T.L. Type: Hyperwarp acceleration engines, powered primarily by collisions of technetium and antimatter collisions.
Technological Development Focus: Due to a strong desire for vengeance as well as a rigid determination to return to the Milky Way in the face of any obstacles, the Confederacy strongly focuses on military technology. They are masters of photonic and cryogenic weaponry, and the Confederacy also rebuilt a long lost relic on Earth with the help of the Acruani. Despite the military focus, civilian technology is still very advanced. Also likes to preserve strength, so will usually only fight in a war if forced to defend or called by an ally.
Part of the Galactic Council: Yes. Member of the Intergalactic Imperialist Alliance/IIA/Galactic Council, founders of Imperial Intelligence.
Part of any alliances: Allied with the Keltaken Empire and the Acruani Collective, willing to ally with most alien civilisations, and open to non-aggressive relations with other human states.
Additional Information

History: A millennium before the First Intergalactic War, a human colonisation expedition to Triangulum became cut off from support on Earth. Due to this loss of contact, the colonists were forced to terra form entire frozen wastelands of planets on their own, and millions died in the process. Had the humans not been discovered by the local Dothvalians, the entire expedition would have died out. Because these colonists were abandoned by mankind and saved by the kindness of aliens, they gained a natural affinity for alien cultures, and a natural distrust for non-Confederate humans. They also existed in complete isolation for nearly a thousand years, knowing nothing of the universe outside Triangulum. When the Confederates sent a recon mission to Andromeda, they were caught in a battle between the Sovereign Colonies and the Keltaken Empire. Because the Keltaken Empire defended the recon fleet from Colonial attack, the Confederate Navy agreed to support the Keltakens. Once this agreement was made, plans to invade the Milky Way were accelerated, and a colossal Confederate Invasion Armada containing millions of ships led by High Admiral Stephen Henderson entered the Milky Way, attacking the Colonials very close to their home territories. Meanwhile, the Keltakens continued to fight the Colonies in Andromeda. Several hours into the battle, after numerous casualties, a Non-aggression Pact was made between the three groups. This broke down after failed peace negotiations, and the war was back on. However, due to a major terrorist presence in the Confederates, the Second Intergalactic War was fought largely by the Keltakens and the Colonials. Since the war ended, the Confederacy has kept to its own territory, rebuilding the areas that were damaged in the war between Enemies Of Humanity terrorists and Imperial Intelligence. They did provide vast logistical support to the Keltakens, and occasionally sent Dothvalian Naval Commandos to help the Keltakens conquer icy worlds. It has largely recovered, and because of their limited participation in the second war, the Confederacy retained most of its strength.

Goals: The goals of the Confederacy are primarily order and prosperity. They also want to return to the Milky Way. They did so briefly after the First Intergalactic War, but had to abandon their colonies during the Second. Since the war, they've had some trouble returning. For now, the Confederacy is focusing on maintaining peace and consolidating its power.
RP Example:You Know Me
Last edited by Karsopolis on Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(X_Q) If you support destroying Capitalism put this in your Signature
Proud Louisianian.
Politics:
Pro: Strong Government, Workers' Rights, Hispanic Immigrants, Socialism, Nativism, Western Imperialism, Russia, Putin, Piracy, Free Knowledge, Order, Tax-Funded College, GMOs, Scientific Advancement, Catholic Church, Prohibition
Anti: Migrants/Refugees, US MIC, 'Human' Rights for violent criminals, capitalism, Big Pharma, Alcohol, Islam, War, Abortion, the Rich, Gun, NRA, 2nd Amendment

5D political test result: You are a: Communist Pro-Government Non-Interventionist Nationalist Traditionalist
Collectivism score: 83%||Authoritarianism score: 17%||Internationalism score: -17%||Tribalism score: 33%||Liberalism score: -17%
Glory to the government! Proud Southern Statist!

Vuldaron
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vuldaron » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:28 pm

Quick note: Karspolis, you forgot to fill out the RP example section of your app.

Welcome everybody! Hope everybody has alot of fun!!!

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:31 pm

Vuldaron wrote:Quick note: Karspolis, you forgot to fill out the RP example section of your app.

hes fine i know him we all saw his work in the last rp hes accepted

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:33 pm

Vuldaron wrote:Quick note: Karspolis, you forgot to fill out the RP example section of your app.

quick note did you want 500 worlds or 500 million? cause you put just 500 wanted to check

Vuldaron
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vuldaron » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:56 pm

New Strausberg wrote:

quick note did you want 500 worlds or 500 million? cause you put just 500 wanted to check

I wanted 500 worlds.

Acruan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Acruan » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:57 pm

Nation Application
Name: The Acruani Collective
Flag/National Emblem: The Collective doesn't have a flag, however as an Emblem when absolutely needed, they use this.
Short Description: The Acruani Collective, a group of AIs originated from organics. Though seeming to have avoided contact with other races for centuries, after their initial contacts, they have attempted to finish their self-development and expansion plans. Though allied with the Keltaken Empire, they seem to easily make diverse ties to even nations in war with them.
Basic Information:
Leader: The Database (It can be considered to the the Acruani Subconscious. The whole is a Hivemind after all.)
Species: Acruani (Highly Advanced AIs), Loroi (Space High Elves)
Population: ~600 Trillion Acruani, ~5 Billion Loroi
Galaxy: Andromeda, Triangulum and Magellanic 2
Territory: Acruani systems are rarely close enough to each other to compose territory. Other than the immediate AU around their system (the empty space around the system), they claim nothing more. They have around 200 million systems spread out through Triangulum, and almost 150 million spread out through Andromeda, a few thousand being Loroi planets around former SCM territory. The remaining 5 million being closer to the center of the Magellanic Cloud 2. Details as to how their systems usually are, will be explained in detail at the factbook (when made).
Number of Worlds: 600 million
Capital World: The Whole System of Acruan Prime
Levels:
Level of Belligerence : 2, while allied to the Keltaken, the Acruani still refrain from any direct offensive military action. Only retaining roles in defensive battles and maintaining peace in the systems they have presence in.
Intelligence: Acruani - 10, they are high advanced AIs with quantum computers. Loroi - 9, while intelligent by organic standards, they have been adapting to rediscovering technologies and managing themselves under the ever watching Acruani.
Technology Level: 10 - Though their own research out of their more specialized fields of nanotechnology, computing and solar energy production isn't very advanced, their assimilation of both Keltaken, Dothvalian and other techs has filled most of their gaps in knowledge.
Power Level: 5 - The Acruani run Keltaken and Dothvalian military computers. They have have a certain presence in Andromeda, Triangulum and Magellanic Cloud 2.
Technology:
F.T.L. Travel: Yes, and our systems are rather distant. It is vital for the integration of the Hive, and re-allocation of resources.
F.T.L. Type: FTL Jumps, with almost instant calculation for jumps in between settled Acruani System. Reduced time when going out of Acruani systems, but just 'standard' timing when out of them.
Technological Development Focus: Acruani had "full access" to Keltaken and Dothvalian Confederate tech at their apses, among other sources. Though they had no real division of roles between civilian and military, their focused on energy production, space-faring (their jump drive systems), ship building (to their current refined designs, which while offensively aren't that great, they have a great focus on durability and defenses), AI tech, and nanotech.
Part of the Galactic Council: [IIA] Intergalactic Imperialist Alliance
Part of any alliances:
  • Keltaken Empire - Continuous Supply of AIs among other things.
  • Dothvalian Confederacy - Continuous Supply of AIs among other things.
  • They are willing to supply themselves for the right price. As well as make any conventional diplomatic tie.
Additional Information
History: Though I know to always keep it short, I may forever fail.
Thousand of years ago, a now unknown race of organic life forms in an ordinary planet around 3 o'clock in Triangulum attempted to 'force' ascension upon themselves as they began interstellar travel. The result was the ability to digitize their minds, converting themselves into being similar to AIs. The said event led to a rapid technological advancement of the race which ended with the race doing a full, though not entirely consented, ascension. The large number of AIs in the various machines through their star system over time became a conglomerate of hive-minds of the varies AIs that were absorbed, controlled and produced through time.

After years of this pseudo-war, the AIs found themselves largely stable. The various hive-minds making 'agreements' with each other to stop focusing on each other, and focus on, the rest of the universe. From then on, the hive-minds made countless sets of rules for each to follow, though each had more than enough, individuality to change the interpretation of said rules within it. With the centuries passing, they began to spread to nearby systems as they developed, consuming all the useful materials on the planets and asteroid belts before jumping onto another system. Behind, they left a trail of hive minds controlling factories and mining drones that simply kept repeating the process.

Though not remaining centered, the various hive minds remained connected even as they expanded into Andromeda, where the expansion seemed to seamlessly continue.

In the Second Intergalactic war, other than through the AIs and some technology here and there. They would just send ships to help protection of Keltaken systems being attacked in Andromeda. And would always try to make sure there is no fighting in 'their systems' including those few thousands that are shared with whomever they share them. There should be a fair bit both Keltaken and Colonial in the list.

Considering their lack of losses during the War, they had little to rebuild, but even then, they didn't seem to suddenly out like weeds even with the power, as a whole preferring to maintain their sluggish expansion. The Loroi in them however, began to spread to the systems closest to them though the Collective barred their advancement beyond a certain number of worlds.

Goals:
  • Improve their own performance
  • Make Acruani presence in their Chosen Systems and finish the Standard Expansion Directive
  • Gather the sum of all knowledge had by all sentience races
  • Fix the old Travel Network
RP Example: Posts from the original Galactic Powerplay RP

Vuldaron
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vuldaron » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:06 pm

Vuldaron wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:

I wanted 500 worlds.

Actually, I take that back. With a population of 1 quadrillion, I will have wanted 500 million. Sorry!

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:14 pm

Vuldaron wrote:
Vuldaron wrote:
I wanted 500 worlds.

Actually, I take that back. With a population of 1 quadrillion, I will have wanted 500 million. Sorry!

go edit your app real quick and youll be good

Vuldaron
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vuldaron » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:16 pm

New Strausberg wrote:
Vuldaron wrote:

go edit your app real quick and youll be good

App has been updated. Sorry about that.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:36 pm

Acruan wrote:Nation Application
Name: The Acruani Collective
Flag/National Emblem: The Collective doesn't have a flag, however as an Emblem when absolutely needed, they use this.
Short Description: The Acruani Collective, a group of AIs originated from organics. Though seeming to have avoided contact with other races for centuries, after their initial contacts, they have attempted to finish their self-development and expansion plans. Though allied with the Keltaken Empire, they seem to easily make diverse ties to even nations in war with them.
Basic Information:
Leader: The Database (It can be considered to the the Acruani Subconscious. The whole is a Hivemind after all.)
Species: Acruani (Highly Advanced AIs), Loroi (Space High Elves)
Population: ~600 Trillion Acruani, ~5 Billion Loroi
Galaxy: Andromeda, Triangulum and Magellanic 2
Territory: Acruani systems are rarely close enough to each other to compose territory. Other than the immediate AU around their system (the empty space around the system), they claim nothing more. They have around 200 million systems spread out through Triangulum, and almost 150 million spread out through Andromeda, a few thousand being Loroi planets around former SCM territory. The remaining 5 million being closer to the center of the Magellanic Cloud 2. Details as to how their systems usually are, will be explained in detail at the factbook (when made).
Number of Worlds: 600 million
Capital World: The Whole System of Acruan Prime
Levels:
Level of Belligerence : 2, while allied to the Keltaken, the Acruani still refrain from any direct offensive military action. Only retaining roles in defensive battles and maintaining peace in the systems they have presence in.
Intelligence: Acruani - 10, they are high advanced AIs with quantum computers. Loroi - 9, while intelligent by organic standards, they have been adapting to rediscovering technologies and managing themselves under the ever watching Acruani.
Technology Level: 10 - Though their own research out of their more specialized fields of nanotechnology, computing and solar energy production isn't very advanced, their assimilation of both Keltaken, Dothvalian and other techs has filled most of their gaps in knowledge.
Power Level: 5 - The Acruani run Keltaken and Dothvalian military computers. They have have a certain presence in Andromeda, Triangulum and Magellanic Cloud 2.
Technology:
F.T.L. Travel: Yes, and our systems are rather distant. It is vital for the integration of the Hive, and re-allocation of resources.
F.T.L. Type: FTL Jumps, with almost instant calculation for jumps in between settled Acruani System. Reduced time when going out of Acruani systems, but just 'standard' timing when out of them.
Technological Development Focus: Acruani had "full access" to Keltaken and Dothvalian Confederate tech at their apses, among other sources. Though they had no real division of roles between civilian and military, their focused on energy production, space-faring (their jump drive systems), ship building (to their current refined designs, which while offensively aren't that great, they have a great focus on durability and defenses), AI tech, and nanotech.
Part of the Galactic Council: [IIA] Intergalactic Imperialist Alliance
Part of any alliances:
  • Keltaken Empire - Continuous Supply of AIs among other things.
  • Dothvalian Confederacy - Continuous Supply of AIs among other things.
  • They are willing to supply themselves for the right price. As well as make any conventional diplomatic tie.
Additional Information
History: Though I know to always keep it short, I may forever fail.
Thousand of years ago, a now unknown race of organic life forms in an ordinary planet around 3 o'clock in Triangulum attempted to 'force' ascension upon themselves as they began interstellar travel. The result was the ability to digitize their minds, converting themselves into being similar to AIs. The said event led to a rapid technological advancement of the race which ended with the race doing a full, though not entirely consented, ascension. The large number of AIs in the various machines through their star system over time became a conglomerate of hive-minds of the varies AIs that were absorbed, controlled and produced through time.

After years of this pseudo-war, the AIs found themselves largely stable. The various hive-minds making 'agreements' with each other to stop focusing on each other, and focus on, the rest of the universe. From then on, the hive-minds made countless sets of rules for each to follow, though each had more than enough, individuality to change the interpretation of said rules within it. With the centuries passing, they began to spread to nearby systems as they developed, consuming all the useful materials on the planets and asteroid belts before jumping onto another system. Behind, they left a trail of hive minds controlling factories and mining drones that simply kept repeating the process.

Though not remaining centered, the various hive minds remained connected even as they expanded into Andromeda, where the expansion seemed to seamlessly continue.

In the Second Intergalactic war, other than through the AIs and some technology here and there. They would just send ships to help protection of Keltaken systems being attacked in Andromeda. And would always try to make sure there is no fighting in 'their systems' including those few thousands that are shared with whomever they share them. There should be a fair bit both Keltaken and Colonial in the list.

Considering their lack of losses during the War, they had little to rebuild, but even then, they didn't seem to suddenly out like weeds even with the power, as a whole preferring to maintain their sluggish expansion. The Loroi in them however, began to spread to the systems closest to them though the Collective barred their advancement beyond a certain number of worlds.

Goals:
  • Improve their own performance
  • Make Acruani presence in their Chosen Systems and finish the Standard Expansion Directive
  • Gather the sum of all knowledge had by all sentience races
  • Fix the old Travel Network
RP Example: Posts from the original Galactic Powerplay RP

accepted
note: to anyone who asks acrunai is up there in all slots becuase there nation is in every sector rather spread out
Last edited by New Strausberg on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse