NATION

PASSWORD

The Perseid Federation Organ of Foreign Relations [FT, Open]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Perseid Federation
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Perseid Federation Organ of Foreign Relations [FT, Open]

Postby Perseid Federation » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:17 am

Salutations and Good tidings!

Welcome to the Perseid Federation's Organ of Foreign Relations. The creation of this program was mandated by the Perseid government's second 13-year plan, which focuses on the withdrawal of the Omospondia from its previous isolationism. This undertaking was created with a two-fold purpose: to serve as a foreign embassy program for the Omospondia as well as a forum for any diplomatic discussions with the Perseid Federation. It is with great pleasure that we now extend the hand of diplomacy to other star-states that may wish to benefit from having friendly diplomatic relations with the Perseid Federation, and we hope to benefit from having friendly relations with your nation.

The Perseid Federation, often called as the Omospondia or the Perseids, is a human civilization that controls several worlds mostly concentrated in the Perseus Arm of the Milky Way Galaxy. As of 1363 XS it has an estimated population of 126 billion inhabitants, and control of 20 systems — 6 of which are considered core systems — as well as several planetesimals and enclaves in certain quadrants. Its capital world is Xenia, located in the Yirae System.

Foreign embassies to the Perseid Federation are located in designated embassy grounds at the capital city, Firanza — which is in Xenia Convocature. Consulates may be designated in the Omospondia's star systems' capital worlds and in our Gamma enclave, Urbem Thalassa. Each embassy shall be under the laws of its respective nation, rescinding the laws set in place by the Perseid Federation's government. However, city ordinances issued by the city of Firanza may still apply. Diplomatic immunity will be issued to diplomats and ambassadors, which may be reverse upon the perpetration of a crime within the Perseid Federation.

Rules and Regulations

Listed here are the designated rules and regulations on the conduct expected from nations here. The Perseid Federation reserves the right to rescind any privileges given to any ambassadorial staff upon violation of any of these regulations. Should a violation be deemed serious by the Perseid government, the embassy shall be subject to closure.

• The Perseid government reserves the right to close foreign diplomatic missions with or without reason.
  • No drugs are to be allowed outside of embassy grounds, as stated by the terminology of what constitutes illegal substances in F.A. 12443, also known as the Prohibition of Illegal Substances Act. Violators of this rule will be removed from Firanza indefinitely, and the embassy will be subject to investigation by the Federal Investigation Service (FIS).
  • The transportation of armed and/or armored vehicles into the Perseid Federation is not allowed.
  • Atmospheric and exoatmospheric craft are not allowed to be stored on embassy grounds. Should it be necessary, the Perseid government will be happy to assist you with one upon official request by the nation opening or has opened the embassy.
  • Heavy weaponry and explosives are strictly prohibited.
  • Personal weaponry is permitted within embassy grounds. No high-powered firearms of any type may be allowed.
  • Diplomatic immunity will be revoked upon the perpetration of a crime in the Perseid Federation by a diplomat or ambassador.
  • Please observe the traffic laws put in place within the city of Firanza.

Diplomatic Immunity Policies

Subject
May be arrested or detained
Residence may be entered subject to ordinary procedures
May be issued traffic ticket
May be subpoenaed as witness
May be prosecuted
Ambassador or equivalent
No
No
Yes
No
No
Member of embassy administrative or technical staff
No
No
Yes
No
No
Member of embassy service staff
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
No for official acts, otherwise yes
Career consular officers
Yes, if for a felony and pursuant to a warrant
Yes
Yes
No for official acts, testimony may not be compelled in any case
Honorary consular officers
Yes
Yes
Yes
No for official acts, yes in other cases
Consular employees
Yes
Yes
Yes
No for official acts, yes in other cases

Diplomatic Mission Application Form

Below is the official application form your nation must use in order to apply for embassies and/or consulates with the Perseid Federation. All information is to be completed, save for any areas indicated as optional. No modification of codes may be carried out, except for the omission of optional areas. To reiterate, the Perseid government reserves the right to deny your application, suspend your embassy for a finite amount of time, or close your embassy indefinitely.

This application may undergo occasional updates as time passes by. We apologize in advance for any inconveniences. Applications that are submitted before the update may be tolerated, but we recommend updating your application if your application is still pending and an update has taken place.

Embassy Application Form
Code: Select all
[box][align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/LrcX30i.png[/img]
[hr][/hr]This is the official application form for the application of an embassy with the Perseid Federation. All information is to be completed, save for any areas indicated as optional. Any unfinished application will be rejected within eight Terran days. [i]No modification of codes is to be carried out, including this section and the image above[/i], except for the omission of optional areas.

This application may undergo occasional updates as time passes by. We apologize in advance for any inconveniences. Applications that are submitted before the update may be tolerated, but we recommend updating your application if your application is still pending and an update has taken place. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will be glad to answer you.[/align]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[blocktext][color=#666666][size=120][b]General Information[/b][/size][/color]
[hr][/hr][floatright][b]Technology Level (check the appropriate boxes):[/b]
[ ]Future Tech
[tab=20][ ]Soft FT[/tab]
[tab=20][ ]Hard FT[/tab]
[tab=20][ ]Both Soft and Hard FT[/tab]
[tab=20][ ]Superluminal Travel [sup]4[/sup][/tab]
[tab=20][ ]Subluminal Travel [sup]5[/sup][/tab]
[ ]Fantasy Tech
[size=85][i](applicable to FT nations with FanT elements and vice versa)[/i][/size][/floatright][b]Official Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Demonym:[/b]
[b]RP Population[sup]1[/sup]:[/b]
[b]Capital City:[/b]
[b]Capital World:[/b]
[b]Capital System:[/b]
[b]Brief History of your Nation [sup]2[/sup]:[/b]
[b]Factbook Link[sup]1[/sup][/b]
[b]Government Type:[/b]
[b]Head of State:[/b]
[b]Head of Government[sup]3[/sup]:[/b]
[b]Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent:[/b]
[b]Founding Species:[/b]
[b]Dominant Species:[/b]
[b]Majority Species:[/b]

[color=#666666][size=120][b]Ambassador Information[/b][/size][/color]
[hr][/hr][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Biography (not less than three sentences)[sup]1[/sup] [sup]2[/sup]:[/b]
[b]Are family members coming?:[/b] [ ] Yes [ ] No
[tab=20][i]Please indicate if yes:[/i][/tab]
[b]Dietary and Health Concerns:[/b]
[b]Special Requests[sup]6[/sup]:[/b]

[color=#666666][size=120][b]Embassy Information[/b][/size][/color]
[hr][/hr][b]Diplomatic Staff [sup]7[/sup]:[/b]
[b]Security Staff [sup]7[/sup]:[/b]
[b]Service Staff [sup]7[/sup]:[/b]
[b]Personal Weaponry[sup]8[/sup]:[/b]
[b]Transportation:[sup]8[/sup] [sup]9[/sup]:[/b]
[b]Request for local protection?:[/b] [ ] Yes [ ] No
[tab=20][i]Please indicate number of guards if yes:[/i][/tab]

[color=#666666][size=120][b]Miscellaneous Information[/b][/size][/color]
[hr][/hr][b]Are citizens of the Perseid Federation welcome in your nation?:[/b]
[b]Should a conflict arise in your nation, would your government coordinate with us?:[/b]
[b]Pacts:[/b]
[tab=20][ ] Trade Pact[/tab]
[tab=20][ ] Non-aggression Pact[/tab]
[tab=20][ ] Mutual Defense Pact[/tab]
[tab=20][ ] Formal Alliance[/tab]
[b]Additional Information[sup]1[/sup]:[/b]
[b]Declare and flora, fauna or food items to be brought by your delegation:[/b][/blocktext]
[hr][/hr][size=70][sup]1[/sup][i]Optional Field.[/i][/size]
[size=70][sup]2[/sup][i]Must have a minimum of three sentences.[/i][/size]
[size=70][sup]3[/sup][i]The head of government may also be the head of state.[/i][/size]
[size=70][sup]4[/sup][i]Faster-than-light travel.[/i][/size]
[size=70][sup]5[/sup][i]Slower-than-light travel.[/i][/size]
[size=70][sup]6[/sup][i]Some of these requests cannot or may not be fulfilled by the Perseid Federation. We will try our best to meet the requests given and will inform you if we cannot.[/i][/size]
[size=70][sup]7[/sup][i]Staff number cannot exceed 25.[/i][/size]
[size=70][sup]8[/sup][i]The type and quantity of these models should be indicated.[/i][/size]
[size=70][sup]9[/sup][i]Vehicles can only be issued by the Perseid government within the Perseid Federation.[/i][/size]
[hr][/hr][i]#PerFedEmbassyApp
Do not remove. This is to indicate that this is an applicaiton.
Violation will be met with immediate rejection.[/i][/box]

Consulate Application Form
Code: Select all
[box][align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/LrcX30i.png[/img]
[hr][/hr]This is the official application form for the application of a consulate with the Perseid Federation. All information is to be completed, save for any areas indicated as optional. Any unfinished application will be rejected within eight Terran days. [i]No modification of codes is to be carried out, including this section and the image above[/i], except for the omission of optional areas.

This application may undergo occasional updates as time passes by. We apologize in advance for any inconveniences. Applications that are submitted before the update may be tolerated, but we recommend updating your application if your application is still pending and an update has taken place. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will be glad to answer you.[/align]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[blocktext][color=#666666][size=120][b]General Information[/b][/size][/color]
[hr][/hr][b]Official Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Head of State:[/b]
[b]Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent:[/b]

[b]Consulate Location(s):[/b]
[ ] Xenia
[ ] Arydice
[ ] Minaris
[ ] Servitus
[ ] Psyche
[ ] Alcyone
[ ] Urbem Thalassa
[b]Number of Diplomatic Staff[sup]1[/sup] [sup]2[/sup]:[/b]
[b]Number of Security Staff[sup]1[/sup]:[/b]
[b]Number of Service Staff[sup]1[/sup]:[/b][/blocktext]
[hr][/hr]
[size=70][sup]1[/sup][i]Staff number cannot exceed 20.[/i][/size]
[size=70][sup]2[/sup][i]This includes the consulate-general.[/i][/size]
[hr][/hr]
[i]#PerFedConsulateApp
Do not remove. This is to indicate that this is an application.
Violation will be met with immediate rejection.[/i][/box]

This thread is in IC only. You may post communiques and missives from your diplomats, ambassadors, envoys or other concerned officials — as well as RP in IC in this thread. No OOC is to be allowed in this thread.
Last edited by Perseid Federation on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:17 am, edited 8 times in total.
T H EP E R S E I DF E D E R A T I O N
Μ ε τ α ξ ύτ ω νΜ ε γ α λ ε ί οΑ σ τ έ ρ ι α
Official Factbook | Organ of Foreign Relations | LOTUS | The Local Cluster | NSFT Discord | FT Advice and Assistance Thread

"You can't ignore it. All his ultimatums come with his delicious, delicious booze" - Telros
FT-Prime Puppet of Stormwrath.

Perseid Federation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Perseid Federation » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:25 am

Embassies within the Perseid Federation

Nation
Ambassador
Trade Pact
Non-aggression Pact
Mutual Defense Pact
Formal Alliance
Amb. A'gra ur E'dan
Amb. Proinnsias Dùghallach
Amb. Rollo Thernadiron
Amb. Dione Amatta
Amb. Sitori Dis
Amb. Lord Epentheses Amphida
Amb. Tarren Sparatus

Consulates within the Perseid Federation

Nation
Xenia
Arydice
Minaris
Servitus
Psyche
Alcyone
Urbem Thalassa
None
Last edited by Perseid Federation on Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:44 am, edited 7 times in total.
Official Factbook | Organ of Foreign Relations | LOTUS | The Local Cluster | NSFT Discord | FT Advice and Assistance Thread

"You can't ignore it. All his ultimatums come with his delicious, delicious booze" - Telros

Perseid Federation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Perseid Federation » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:27 pm

Reserved for future expansion

Perseid Federation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Perseid Federation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Planeia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Planeia » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:30 pm

-|-|- MESSAGE INCOMING -|-|-

The Synthtopian Republic of Planeia:
Planeian Committee of Xeno Affairs

TO: The Perseid Federation Organ of Foreign Relations
FROM: Chairwoman Aiya Elanato of the Planeian Committee of Xeno Affairs
SUBJECT: Embassy
ENCRYPTION: 0%

Greetings,

We have recently taken notice of your nation. We would like to establish an embassy with you. We hope to establish warm and friendly relations with your nation in the future. Please find our application in the attachments.

Signed,
Dr. Aiya Elanato,
Chairwoman of the Planeian Committee of Xeno Affairs

This is the official application form for the application of an embassy with the Perseid Federation. All information is to be completed, save for any areas indicated as optional. Any unfinished application will be rejected within eight Terran days. No modification of codes is to be carried out, including this section and the image above, except for the omission of optional areas.

This application may undergo occasional updates as time passes by. We apologize in advance for any inconveniences. Applications that are submitted before the update may be tolerated, but we recommend updating your application if your application is still pending and an update has taken place. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will be glad to answer you.

General Information

Technology Level (check the appropriate boxes):
[✔]Future Tech
[ ]Soft FT
[ ]Hard FT
[✔]Both Soft and Hard FT
[✔]Superluminal Travel 4
[ ]Subluminal Travel 5
[ ]Fantasy Tech
(applicable to FT nations with FanT elements and vice versa)
Official Nation Name:
Demonym: Planeian
RP Population1: 11,123,002,450
Capital City: Arcthro Letium
Capital World: Planeia
Capital System: Olctaium
Brief History of your Nation 2: The nation of Planeia was officially founded in its earliest form roughly 1.5 million years ago. It has since undergone numerous governmental changes. Evolving along with its people, it is a nation founded upon the beliefs of utopian, technological, and scientific progress. Planeians pride themselves in being extremely advanced. Its main ideology is Synthtopia, in which it is believed that utopia can only be truly achieved via the advancement of technology to bring about every possible desire one may have.
Factbook Link1 www.SRP.pl.gov/information
Government Type: Federal democratic republic
Head of State: Prime Elder Fos Kolee
Head of Government3: Prime Councilman Ebedius Kontar II
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Chairwoman Aiya Elanato
Founding Species: Planeians; Galexen nurectius
Dominant Species: Planeians; Galexen nurectius
Majority Species: Planeians; Galexen nurectius

Ambassador Information

Name: Sitori Dis
Sex: Female
Species: Planeian; Galexen nurectius
Biography (not less than three sentences)1 2: Sitori Dis is a young intern, a graduate of Therma University, and a political science major. Sitori is a former PCXA intern who has shown great potential. As a result of this potential, she has been given an ambassadorial position as her first assignment.
Are family members coming?: [ ] Yes [✔] No
Please indicate if yes:
Dietary and Health Concerns: None
Special Requests6: None

Embassy Information

Diplomatic Staff 7: 8
Security Staff 7: 8
Service Staff 7: 8
Personal Weaponry8: 8 Mk-18 Cryonic Dischargers
Transportation:8 9: Local
Request for local protection?: [ ] Yes [✔] No
Please indicate number of guards if yes:

Miscellaneous Information

Are citizens of the Perseid Federation welcome in your nation?: Yes
Should a conflict arise in your nation, would your government coordinate with us?: Yes
Pacts:
[✔] Trade Pact
[✔] Non-aggression Pact
[ ] Mutual Defense Pact
[✔] Formal Alliance
Additional Information1: None
Declare and flora, fauna or food items to be brought by your delegation:[/align]
None

1Optional Field.
2Must have a minimum of three sentences.
3The head of government may also be the head of state.
4Faster-than-light travel.
5Slower-than-light travel.
6Some of these requests cannot or may not be fulfilled by the Perseid Federation. We will try our best to meet the requests given and will inform you if we cannot.
7Staff number cannot exceed 25.
8The type and quantity of these models should be indicated.
9Vehicles can only be issued by the Perseid government within the Perseid Federation.

#PerFedEmbassyApp
Violation will be met with immediate rejection.

-|-|- MESSAGE END -|-|-
Last edited by Planeia on Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paradise has Fallen

Perseid Federation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Perseid Federation » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:51 pm

Planeia wrote:-snip-

To: Dr. Aiya Elanato, Chairwoman of the Planeian Committee of Xeno Affairs
From: Taxiarchai Milonos, Secretary of the Organ of Foreign Relations
Subject: Embassy Application
Encryption: None

Good tidings!

The Perseid Federation – as part of its current foreign policy – is opening its doors to the rest of the galaxy to find like minded star states, which our nation may develop friendly relations with. After deliberation and review, the Organ of Foreign Relations has resolved to ACCEPT your application for an embassy with the Perseid Federation. We have also resolved to ACCEPT the pacts that have been indicated in the attached document. Thank you very much for applying, and we hope that a lasting bond will be forged between your nation and the Omospondia.

We expect that the embassy and its occupants will adhere to the laws of the Perseid Federation as well as the laws and ordinances in place within the city of Firanza and elsewhere, in exchange for granting diplomatic immunity to your diplomats and ambassadors. If any of your embassy staff has committed a crime within the Perseid Federation, he/she shall be tried on Perseid soil — unless an arrangement can be made with the Supreme Dicastery and granted by the Archonate.

Once again, we are grateful to you. Thank you very much for applying! May our friendship grow and strengthen for future generations.

May all be well with you,

Sec. Taxiarchai Milonos
Organ of Foreign Relations, Perseid Federation

Themiclesia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Themiclesia » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:02 pm

Ultro Nix

To the The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Perſeid, and the relevant officers, aſſigns, repreſentatives, and perſons, greeting:

I, Sir Lewis Bereſford, acting under an inſtrument iſſued under the Great Seal of the United Kingdom of Themicleſia, and the authorities to me given and granted, and by the ſaid inſtrument given and granted, and the concomitant direction from the Principal Secretary of State to His Majesty Leloika the King, am pleaſed and honoured to convey, on my Sovereign and his Government’s behalf, the warmeſt regards to Perſeid.

It has ariſen in importance to our Government that the eſtabliſhment of a mutual, bilateral relationſhip in diplomacy as well as in international co-operation would conſtitute ſignificant benefits of an advantageous and ultimately rewarding character.

Therefore, I, the abovementioned Sir Lewis Bereſford, acting by and under the authority and leave to me given and granted by my Sovereign in the inſtrument iſſued under the Great Seal aforementioned, etc., am authorized to initiate a propoſal, and to deliver into the cognizance of your Government the ſaid propoſal, and further inform your Government, and by theſe preſents do inform your Government, of my Government’s wiſhes and deſires, for the benefit of both countries, for the eſtabliſhment of diplomatic relations, as well and exchange of embaſſies.

Pleaſe find encloſed the attached material.

This is the official application form for the application of an embassy with the Perseid Federation. All information is to be completed, save for any areas indicated as optional. Any unfinished application will be rejected within eight Terran days. No modification of codes is to be carried out, including this section and the image above, except for the omission of optional areas.

This application may undergo occasional updates as time passes by. We apologize in advance for any inconveniences. Applications that are submitted before the update may be tolerated, but we recommend updating your application if your application is still pending and an update has taken place. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will be glad to answer you.

General Information

[X]Future Tech
[ ]Soft FT
[ ]Hard FT
[X]Both Soft and Hard FT
[ ]Superluminal Travel 4
[ ]Subluminal Travel 5
[ ]Fantasy Tech
Official Nation Name:
Demonym: Then (plural, "Themchles")
RP Population1: 2,147,483,647 quintillion
Capital City: Lyttonos
Capital World: New Odessa
Capital System: Odessa
Brief History of your Nation 2:This nation is developed from a scenario of WH40k only without the Emperor and set not at 40k but somewhere along 18k. Space technology developed in similar ways as on RL Earth. Space colonization began roughly four hundred years after space technology after advanced methods of propulsion was developed, permitting inter-solar space travel within reasonable timeframes. FTL was developed roughly another four hundred years down the line, this time permitting Themiclesia to reach the limits of the home galaxy, Nekoway. At this point, expansion ended, since Themiclesia, while claiming ownership of most of the systems and their constituent planets, colonized only a handful of them, and fiscal issues of further travel out-weighted the craze for exploration. Only after another few millennia did Themiclesia continue space exploration, this time to distant galaxies. The government of Themiclesia recognizes the principle of galaxias nullius nullis est sed cui tangenti (a galaxy of nobody belongs to nobody except whomever touches it), thus permitting it to claim vast swathes of whole galaxies without even settling on any of them. This act of annexation is done for legal purposes more than anything else, as it had to be legally established that Themiclesia owned those planets before any exploration could happen on them.
Factbook Link1 (I will add this later, since I removed my FT factbooks due to space constraints)
Government Type: Constitutional monarchy
Head of State: Leloika, king
Head of Government3: Tetola, Prime Minister
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Remphris, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs
Founding Species: Homo sapiens
Dominant Species: Homo sapiens
Majority Species: Homo sapiens

Ambassador Information

Name: Lord Epentheses Amphida
Sex: Male
Species: Homo sapiens
Biography (not less than three sentences)1 2: Epentheses, of the clan Amphida, was born into a noble family as the eldest male child. As a matter of course, he underwent education at with the tutors at the royal palace, in which he learnt the six basic subjects expected of children since ancient times -- history, poetry, poetry, divination, horsemanship, and archery. Most of them are archaic now, but it was still necessary to learn them. He then pursued a career in diplomacy in the University of Chaneia, out of which many diplomats have initially matriculated. His first diplomatic post was to an allied state, and this is his fifth commission.
Are family members coming?: [X] Yes [ ] No
Please indicate if yes:
Dietary and Health Concerns: --
Special Requests6: --

Embassy Information

Diplomatic Staff 7: 8
Security Staff 7: 0, right to add reserved
Service Staff 7: 15
Personal Weaponry8: Sword (bronze)
Transportation:8 9: anti-gravity capsule
Request for local protection?: [X] Yes [ ] No
Please indicate number of guards if yes: 15

Should a conflict arise in your nation, would your government coordinate with us?: Yes
Pacts:
[X] Trade Pact
[ ] Non-aggression Pact
[ ] Mutual Defense Pact
[X] Formal Alliance
Additional Information1: None at this time
Declare and flora, fauna or food items to be brought by your delegation: --

1Optional Field.
6Some of these requests cannot or may not be fulfilled by the Perseid Federation. We will try our best to meet the requests given and will inform you if we cannot.
9Vehicles can only be issued by the Perseid government within the Perseid Federation.

#PerFedEmbassyApp

In the interest of expedience, we also annexe for your consideration, and by these presents do annexe for your consideration, the diplomatic immunity policy in our nation.

SubjectMay be arrested or detainedResidence may be entered subject to ordinary proceduresMay be issued traffic ticketMay be summoned/subpoenaed as witnessMay be prosecuted
Ambassador or equivalentNoNoYes, but not required to payNoNo
Member of embassy administrative or technical staffNoNoYesNoNo
Member of embassy service staffNoNoNoYesNo
Career consular officersNoNoYesYesNo
Honorary consular officersNoNoNoYesNo
Consular employeesNoNoYesNoNo

Under the Great Seal

HM Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs

Sir Lewis Beresford
Last edited by Themiclesia on Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
NS stats not in effect
(except in F7)
Gameside factbooks not canon
Sample military factbook
Nations:
Themiclesia
Camia
Antari
>>>Member of Septentrion, Atlas, Alithea, Tyran<<<
Left-of-centre, multiple home countries and native languages, socially and fiscally liberal; he/him/his
Pro: diversity, choice, liberty, democracy, equality | Anti: racism, sexism, nationalism, dictatorship, war
News | Court of Appeal overturns Sgt. Ker conviction for larceny in quartermaster's pantry | TNS Hat runs aground in foreign harbour, hull unhurt | House of Lords passes Stamp Collection Act, counterfeiting used stamps now a crime | New bicycle lanes under the elevated railways | Demonstration against rights abuses in Menghe in Crystal Park, MoD: parade to be postponed for civic activity

Perseid Federation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Perseid Federation » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:10 am

Themiclesia wrote:-snip-

To: Sir Lewis Beresford, Under-Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, Themiclesia

Good tidings!

The Perseid Federation – as part of its current foreign policy – is opening its doors to the rest of the galaxy to find like minded star states, which our nation may develop friendly relations with. After much deliberation and review, the Organ of Foreign Relations has resolved to ACCEPT your application for an embassy with the Perseid Federation. We have also resolved to ACCEPT the pacts that have been indicated in the attached document. Thank you very much for applying, and we hope that a lasting bond will be forged between your nation and the Omospondia.

We expect that the embassy and its occupants will adhere to the laws of the Perseid Federation as well as the laws and ordinances in place within the city of Firanza and elsewhere, in exchange for granting diplomatic immunity to your diplomats and ambassadors. If any of your embassy staff has committed a crime within the Perseid Federation, he/she shall be tried on Perseid soil — unless an arrangement can be made with the Supreme Dicastery and granted by the Archonate. Should you feel the need to open up consulates in any of the choices listed in our consulate application, feel free to do so, and we'll look up on it.

Once again, we are grateful to you. Thank you very much for applying! May our friendship grow and strengthen for future generations.

Secretary Taxiarchai Milonos

House Dace
Envoy

Founded: May 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby House Dace » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:27 pm

Accident post; however, since I did, I like to reserve this
Last edited by House Dace on Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Valerian Empire: FT - Future Tech

Holy Altmoran Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 11, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Holy Altmoran Empire » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:44 pm

General Information

[ x]Future Tech
[ x]Soft FT
[ ]Hard FT
[ ]Both Soft and Hard FT
[ x (If you count teleportation via Quantum Entanglement)]Superluminal Travel 4
[x ]Subluminal Travel 5
[ ]Fantasy Tech
Official Nation Name:
Demonym: Altmoran
RP Population1: 3'0260'459'663'987 (Just over 3 billion)
Capital City: Amiran
Capital World: Avitus
Capital System: Acallaris
Brief History of your Nation 2: Altmora was founded in 1710, after being granted independence from the British Empire. It was a nation born into War, as it soon came into conflict the French and Prussian colonists that had eyes set on the Altmoran continent. Upon winning this War, Altmora steadily went through the centuries as a secondary power up until the Great War. This is what spurred the Fascism and true Militarism of Altmora. There are more details in the Factbook, however the buildup that followed led to prosperity and growth in Altmora, similar to the Growth of Nazi Germany. Eventually, Altmora stuck gold when it located Alien Technology (Seisani tech, I think) in the form of an advanced Spaceship that fell to Avitus and landed in Altmora. This spurred a leap to Early-FT and the start of the Second Great War in which Altmora conquered the planet and enforced its Genocide. Creating a Master Race of the Altmorans that now dominate the planet.
Factbook Link1 http://www.nationstates.net/nation=holy ... l=factbook
Government Type: Fascist Autocracy
Head of State: Emperor Aetius
Head of Government3: Albert Patterson (Emperor Aetius may also assume this role)
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Sir George Ledford
Founding Species: Homo Sapiens
Dominant Species: Homo Sapiens (Proto-Indo European. Namely Celtic-Germanic)
Majority Species: Homo Sapiens (Proto-Indo European. Namely Celtic-Germanic)

Ambassador Information

Name: Proinnsias Dùghallach
Species: Homo Sapiens
Biography (not less than three sentences)1 2: Proinnsias was born in 1987, in the City of Amiran to Eòsaph and Màiri Dùghallach. He is the 3rd of 4 brothers. Proinnsias and his kin attended the Stratford Military Education institute before they were each assigned to their Regiments. The 2nd Hayward Infantry ended up taking on Proinnsias as a Captain, and like most Men of his age, he fought in the Great War. To sum it up, Capt. Dùghallach served the whole 4 years, and most notably, he is a Veteran of the Battle of Étienne (The "Stalingrad" of The Great War). He earned the Order of St. Zephon Cross and the Therecia Cross during the conflict. After Military Service, he worked for the Ministry of the Interior as a Logistics Consultant for the Ballacott Administrative District. Eventually, he joined the Diplomatic Corps.
Are family members coming?: [ ] Yes [x ] No
Please indicate if yes:
Special Requests6: Altmoran Embassies are usually adorned with Red Poppies as a symbol of Remembrance . This includes Wreaths of Red Poppies on the Embassy itself and a request that Red Poppies be planted around the Embassy.

Embassy Information

Diplomatic Staff 7: 5
Security Staff 7: 10
Personal Weaponry8: 1x British Commonwealth Pattern Infantry Sword for the Ambassador and Security are usually equipped with 10x KM-27 LYCAON Railrifles (Railgun, Assault Rifle, 7.62mm Tungsten-Cobalt Ferromagnetic slugs, however, we shall use Wax Rounds and a much lower Charge/Muzzle Velocity to try and suit your regulations), 10x Altmoran Standard Issue Bayonets, 10x P-40 APOLLO Mk.III Power Armour Modules (Police-Grade), 20x Smoke Grenades (Non-Toxic)
Transportation:8 9: None
Request for local protection?: [ ] Yes [ x] No

Are citizens of the Perseid Federation welcome in your nation?: We would be willing to grant Tourist Visas to Perseid Citizens
Should a conflict arise in your nation, would your government coordinate with us?: If you deemed it necessary to get involved, then yes.
Pacts:
[ ] Trade Pact
[x ] Non-aggression Pact
[ ] Mutual Defense Pact
[ ] Formal Alliance
Additional Information1:
Declare and flora, fauna or food items to be brought by your delegation:
Red Poppies

1Optional Field.

#PerFedEmbassyApp
Last edited by Holy Altmoran Empire on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Altmoran Embassy Programme
I DO NOT USE NS STATS

Perseid Federation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Perseid Federation » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:18 pm

Holy Altmoran Empire wrote:
(Image)

General Information

[ x]Future Tech
[ x]Soft FT
[ ]Hard FT
[ ]Both Soft and Hard FT
[ x (If you count teleportation via Quantum Entanglement)]Superluminal Travel 4
[x ]Subluminal Travel 5
[ ]Fantasy Tech
Official Nation Name:
Demonym: Altmoran
RP Population1: 3'0260'459'663'987 (Just over 3 billion)
Capital City: Amiran
Capital World: Avitus
Capital System: Acallaris
Brief History of your Nation 2: Altmora was founded in 1710, after being granted independence from the British Empire. It was a nation born into War, as it soon came into conflict the French and Prussian colonists that had eyes set on the Altmoran continent. Upon winning this War, Altmora steadily went through the centuries as a secondary power up until the Great War. This is what spurred the Fascism and true Militarism of Altmora. There are more details in the Factbook, however the buildup that followed led to prosperity and growth in Altmora, similar to the Growth of Nazi Germany. Eventually, Altmora stuck gold when it located Alien Technology (Seisani tech, I think) in the form of an advanced Spaceship that fell to Avitus and landed in Altmora. This spurred a leap to Early-FT and the start of the Second Great War in which Altmora conquered the planet and enforced its Genocide. Creating a Master Race of the Altmorans that now dominate the planet.
Factbook Link1 http://www.nationstates.net/nation=holy ... l=factbook
Government Type: Fascist Autocracy
Head of State: Emperor Aetius
Head of Government3: Albert Patterson (Emperor Aetius may also assume this role)
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Sir George Ledford
Founding Species: Homo Sapiens
Dominant Species: Homo Sapiens (Proto-Indo European. Namely Celtic-Germanic)
Majority Species: Homo Sapiens (Proto-Indo European. Namely Celtic-Germanic)

Ambassador Information

Name: Proinnsias Dùghallach
Species: Homo Sapiens
Biography (not less than three sentences)1 2: Proinnsias was born in 1987, in the City of Amiran to Eòsaph and Màiri Dùghallach. He is the 3rd of 4 brothers. Proinnsias and his kin attended the Stratford Military Education institute before they were each assigned to their Regiments. The 2nd Hayward Infantry ended up taking on Proinnsias as a Captain, and like most Men of his age, he fought in the Great War. To sum it up, Capt. Dùghallach served the whole 4 years, and most notably, he is a Veteran of the Battle of Étienne (The "Stalingrad" of The Great War). He earned the Order of St. Zephon Cross and the Therecia Cross during the conflict. After Military Service, he worked for the Ministry of the Interior as a Logistics Consultant for the Ballacott Administrative District. Eventually, he joined the Diplomatic Corps.
Are family members coming?: [ ] Yes [x ] No
Please indicate if yes:
Special Requests6: Altmoran Embassies are usually adorned with Red Poppies as a symbol of Remembrance . This includes Wreaths of Red Poppies on the Embassy itself and a request that Red Poppies be planted around the Embassy.

Embassy Information

Diplomatic Staff 7: 5
Security Staff 7: 10
Personal Weaponry8: 1x British Commonwealth Pattern Infantry Sword for the Ambassador and Security are usually equipped with 10x KM-27 LYCAON Railrifles (Railgun, Assault Rifle, 7.62mm Tungsten-Cobalt Ferromagnetic slugs, however, we shall use Wax Rounds and a much lower Charge/Muzzle Velocity to try and suit your regulations), 10x Altmoran Standard Issue Bayonets, 10x P-40 APOLLO Mk.III Power Armour Modules (Police-Grade), 20x Smoke Grenades (Non-Toxic)
Transportation:8 9: None
Request for local protection?: [ ] Yes [ x] No

Are citizens of the Perseid Federation welcome in your nation?: We would be willing to grant Tourist Visas to Perseid Citizens
Should a conflict arise in your nation, would your government coordinate with us?: If you deemed it necessary to get involved, then yes.
Pacts:
[ ] Trade Pact
[x ] Non-aggression Pact
[ ] Mutual Defense Pact
[ ] Formal Alliance
Additional Information1:
Red Poppies

1Optional Field.

#PerFedEmbassyApp

To: Sir George Ledford, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Holy Altmoran Empire

Good tidings!

The Perseid Federation – as part of its current foreign policy – is opening its doors to the rest of the galaxy to find like minded star states, which our nation may develop friendly relations with. After much deliberation and review, and after concerns were brought up over the Holy Altmoran Empire's conduct, the Organ of Foreign Relations has resolved to ACCEPT your application for an embassy with the Perseid Federation. We have also resolved to ACCEPT the pacts that have been indicated in the attached document. Thank you very much for applying, and we hope that a lasting bond will be forged between your nation and the Omospondia.

We expect that the embassy and its occupants will adhere to the laws of the Perseid Federation as well as the laws and ordinances in place within the city of Firanza and elsewhere, in exchange for granting diplomatic immunity to your diplomats and ambassadors. If any of your embassy staff has committed a crime within the Perseid Federation, he/she shall be tried on Perseid soil — unless an arrangement can be made with the Supreme Dicastery and granted by the Archonate. Should you feel the need to open up consulates in any of the choices listed in our consulate application, feel free to do so, and we'll look up on it.

Lotrabme
Minister

Founded: Sep 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lotrabme » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:44 pm

General Information

[X ]Future Tech
[X ]Soft FT
[ ]Hard FT
[X ]Both Soft and Hard FT
[X ]Superluminal Travel 4
[ ]Subluminal Travel 5
[X ]Fantasy Tech
Official Nation Name: The Mind Empire of Lotrabme, in Union with the Imperator of San, the Queen's Alliance, and Allied Tribes of the Ombroj
Demonym: Mind Imperial/ Lotrabmeit
RP Population1: 60 Bil. Hamans, 40 Bil. Mallumans, 91 Bil. Nebulans, ~ 5 Bil. Yorms, ~10 Bil. Allied Ombroj
Capital City: Capital Hill
Capital World: Hame
Capital System: Hamsol
Brief History of your Nation 2: After a period of strife and a massive emigration of people from the world known as Hame, the post-human Hamans received the incarnation of their Psychic overlord Balazar the Blessed. With his helpful organization the foundation of the Mind Empire began. Later, the induction of the Mallumans by force and later through reconciliation and alliance with the Nebulan Hive Queens lead to further expansion into the 9 systems considered the essential matter of the Empire. 4 of the Ombroj tribes became allied after successive wars, and the primitive Yorms were uplifted. Emmanuel of Vulcan (age almost 300) is the current Chief Sage, high judge and mage of the Empire, he is the eldest living grandson of Balazar the Blessed, who was incarnated approximately 500 years ago. There is a prominent mystic and monastic system which elevates the psychic soul of the Mind Empire.
Factbook Link1 viewtopic.php?f=23&t=316190
Government Type: Hegemonic Oligarchical Confederacy, elements of Magocracy
Head of State: Emmanuel Vulcan, Chief Sage
Head of Government3: The Inner Sage Council
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Head of the Nuncio Department, Mon Naquaiel Hiawatha.
Founding Species: Hamans
Dominant Species: In descending order: Hamans, Mallumans, Nebulans, Ombroj, Yorms
Majority Species: Hamans, Mallumans, Nebulans (largest true population, smallest 'individual' population being Hive minded)

Ambassador Information

Name: Rollo Thernadiron
Species: Haman
Biography (not less than three sentences)1 2: He is a prominent figure among the Legal Order for his intelligence, his impeccable physique, and dedicated work ethic. He is of a House Minor but has managed to elevate himself in political society. He has since been selected for the next position as Nuncio to a foreign nation for his dedication to duty. He is also very loyal to Chief Sage Emmanuel, having been spared harsh judgement after an unfavorable duel, so his representative aspect is unquestioned.
Are family members coming?: [ ] Yes [X ] No
Please indicate if yes:

Embassy Information

Diplomatic Staff 7:(Same as service staff)
Security Staff 7: 2 Majestine Agents, O and J. 6 Malluman Minors, and one Malluman Subvizier, who is a friend to Rollo: Ulgarua Relanee.
Service Staff 7: Ulgarua Relanee also represents Malluman interests, and a Haman subsidiary Prior is present to act as a psychic adviser: Otho Vediron. In addition 2 scribes of Haman race are present.
Personal Weaponry8: Thernadiron and Relanee each carry dueling swords (2 each) and plasma pistols (1 each). The Majestine agents and Malluman Minors have the same types (1 sword, 1 pistol), but also have standard security Phase nozzles (1 each). Vediron and the scribes are unarmed.
Transportation:8 9: They will be brought to the Perseid Federation via one C-1 Hulk Galleon, which will also bring merchants. They will however be left with one Illuin Corvette by which to travel to the surface and return to the Mind Empire. It will be crewed primarily by AI with a self sufficient Haman staff of 5. The Illuin is unarmed, dimensions are L: 120 meters, H: 30 meters, W: 80 meters and vaguely saucer shaped.
Request for local protection?: [ ] Yes [X ] No

Are citizens of the Perseid Federation welcome in your nation?: Yes Of Course!
Pacts:
[X ] Trade Pact Yes
[X ] Non-aggression Pact Yes
[ ] Mutual Defense Pact Needs further discussion
[ ] Formal Alliance Needs further discussion but would be met with approval.
Additional Information1:
Declare and flora, fauna or food items to be brought by your delegation: Several native Haman and Malluman plants. They are harmless and carry no allergens. If we find any we will do our best to quarantine them. We will also carry food and wine with us for special occasions, all of which has been thoroughly examined.

1Optional Field.

#PerFedEmbassyApp
Last edited by Lotrabme on Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Perseid Federation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Perseid Federation » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:27 am

Lotrabme wrote:
(Image)

General Information

[X ]Future Tech
[X ]Soft FT
[ ]Hard FT
[X ]Both Soft and Hard FT
[X ]Superluminal Travel 4
[ ]Subluminal Travel 5
[X ]Fantasy Tech
Official Nation Name: The Mind Empire of Lotrabme, in Union with the Imperator of San, the Queen's Alliance, and Allied Tribes of the Ombroj
Demonym: Mind Imperial/ Lotrabmeit
RP Population1: 60 Bil. Hamans, 40 Bil. Mallumans, 91 Bil. Nebulans, ~ 5 Bil. Yorms, ~10 Bil. Allied Ombroj
Capital City: Capital Hill
Capital World: Hame
Capital System: Hamsol
Brief History of your Nation 2: After a period of strife and a massive emigration of people from the world known as Hame, the post-human Hamans received the incarnation of their Psychic overlord Balazar the Blessed. With his helpful organization the foundation of the Mind Empire began. Later, the induction of the Mallumans by force and later through reconciliation and alliance with the Nebulan Hive Queens lead to further expansion into the 9 systems considered the essential matter of the Empire. 4 of the Ombroj tribes became allied after successive wars, and the primitive Yorms were uplifted. Emmanuel of Vulcan (age almost 300) is the current Chief Sage, high judge and mage of the Empire, he is the eldest living grandson of Balazar the Blessed, who was incarnated approximately 500 years ago. There is a prominent mystic and monastic system which elevates the psychic soul of the Mind Empire.
Factbook Link1 viewtopic.php?f=23&t=316190
Government Type: Hegemonic Oligarchical Confederacy, elements of Magocracy
Head of State: Emmanuel Vulcan, Chief Sage
Head of Government3: The Inner Sage Council
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Head of the Nuncio Department, Mon Naquaiel Hiawatha.
Founding Species: Hamans
Dominant Species: In descending order: Hamans, Mallumans, Nebulans, Ombroj, Yorms
Majority Species: Hamans, Mallumans, Nebulans (largest true population, smallest 'individual' population being Hive minded)

Ambassador Information

Name: Rollo Thernadiron
Species: Haman
Biography (not less than three sentences)1 2: He is a prominent figure among the Legal Order for his intelligence, his impeccable physique, and dedicated work ethic. He is of a House Minor but has managed to elevate himself in political society. He has since been selected for the next position as Nuncio to a foreign nation for his dedication to duty. He is also very loyal to Chief Sage Emmanuel, having been spared harsh judgement after an unfavorable duel, so his representative aspect is unquestioned.
Are family members coming?: [ ] Yes [X ] No
Please indicate if yes:

Embassy Information

Diplomatic Staff 7:(Same as service staff)
Security Staff 7: 2 Majestine Agents, O and J. 6 Malluman Minors, and one Malluman Subvizier, who is a friend to Rollo: Ulgarua Relanee.
Service Staff 7: Ulgarua Relanee also represents Malluman interests, and a Haman subsidiary Prior is present to act as a psychic adviser: Otho Vediron. In addition 2 scribes of Haman race are present.
Personal Weaponry8: Thernadiron and Relanee each carry dueling swords (2 each) and plasma pistols (1 each). The Majestine agents and Malluman Minors have the same types (1 sword, 1 pistol), but also have standard security Phase nozzles (1 each). Vediron and the scribes are unarmed.
Transportation:8 9: They will be brought to the Perseid Federation via one C-1 Hulk Galleon, which will also bring merchants. They will however be left with one Illuin Corvette by which to travel to the surface and return to the Mind Empire. It will be crewed primarily by AI with a self sufficient Haman staff of 5. The Illuin is unarmed, dimensions are L: 120 meters, H: 30 meters, W: 80 meters and vaguely saucer shaped.
Request for local protection?: [ ] Yes [X ] No

Are citizens of the Perseid Federation welcome in your nation?: Yes Of Course!
Pacts:
[X ] Trade Pact Yes
[X ] Non-aggression Pact Yes
[ ] Mutual Defense Pact Needs further discussion
[ ] Formal Alliance Needs further discussion but would be met with approval.
Additional Information1:
Declare and flora, fauna or food items to be brought by your delegation: Several native Haman and Malluman plants. They are harmless and carry no allergens. If we find any we will do our best to quarantine them. We will also carry food and wine with us for special occasions, all of which has been thoroughly examined.

1Optional Field.

#PerFedEmbassyApp

To: Mon Naquaiel Hiawatha, Head of the Nuncio Department, Mind Empire of Lotrabme

Good tidings!

The Perseid Federation – as part of its current foreign policy – is opening its doors to the rest of the galaxy to find like minded star states, which our nation may develop friendly relations with. After much deliberation and review, the Organ of Foreign Relations has resolved to ACCEPT your application for an embassy with the Perseid Federation. We have also resolved to ACCEPT the pacts that have been indicated in the attached document. Thank you very much for applying, and we hope that a lasting bond will be forged between your nation and the Omospondia.

Nyte
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Nyte » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:44 pm

General Information

[ X ]Future Tech
[ X ]Soft FT
[ ]Hard FT
[ ]Both Soft and Hard FT
[ X ]Superluminal Travel 4
[ ]Subluminal Travel 5
[ ]Fantasy Tech
Official Nation Name: The Interstellar Empire of Nyte
Demonym: Nyte
RP Population1: 51 Billion
Capital City: Halcon
Capital World: Nyte
Capital System: Nostromo
Brief History of your Nation 2:
2032 AD - Construction of the Ark begins in orbit around a world deep within the Alpha Quadrant. The colossal sleeper ship will take the better part of a century to complete.
2110 AD - After many construction hurdles, the Ark is launched from its home in the Alpha Quadrant... Its destination is a world located in the heart of the Gamma Quadrant of the Milky Way Galaxy.
2683 AD - Several centuries into its journey, the Ark encounters an unknown hostile life form and the ships rudimentary AI is forced to change the colossal ships course. Due to the damage sustained by the Ark, backup systems will control the vessel for the remainder of its journey.
2925 AD - The Ark arrives at the Nostromo system; a system located near the Gamma/Delta border at the end of an eight hundred + year journey having deviated from its original course to a tertiary destination.
2925 AD - 2944 AD - The Arks cargo of colonists are awakened from suspended animation and begin the process of settling on their new home; a habitable moon orbiting a gas giant that they would come to call Nyte. Conditions are harsh however, and the colonists struggle to survive. Many of these early colonists die to disease, starvation, rioting, and Nytes native predators.
2945 AD - 2995 AD - A genetic engineering program is developed for use by the surviving colonists. After this program, the colonists take to calling themselves the Nyteborne, and they slowly begin to prosper on their new home.
3009 AD - The first banks are formed and a new currency; the 'bloodmark,' is established.
3073 AD - The first guilds are formed in place of the corporations of the past. They quickly become the driving force of all industry and commerce for the Nyteborne.
3322 AD - Citing "government corruption," the guilds, with support from the banks overthrow the rightful, democratic government in a rapid and excessively bloody coup.
3329 AD - 4610 AD - The guilds and banks grow more and more corrupt. Utilizing several PMCs to maintain control as rights are systematically stripped from the people. Martial law is in full effect, and all attempts at protest or rebellion are put down with lethal force.
4613 AD - 4652 AD - The first assassin guilds are formed. At first, they are used as hired muscle by the other guilds and banks in their constant wars against each other, but they quickly rise to the top in terms of power. The average Nyteborne is reduced to the level of serfdom, and in some cases, slavery.
4675 AD - Present - With the struggle of the average Nyteborne to even survive, many form gangs, and like the guilds, they prey upon each other and those weaker than themselves in their constant fighting over territory, resources, influence, and wealth.
4718 AD - The first instance of assassins taking to "breaking in" new weapons by simply stepping outside of their compounds, walking down a street, and killing everyone they come across with it occurs. Before the year is out, this will become a frequent, and terrifying constant in the lives of the Nyteborne as more and more assassins take up the habit.
4845 AD - The first documented appearance of Conrad Curze. With his identity still unknown to the guilds or banks, he is given the moniker 'The Night Haunter' after the wholesale slaughter of an entire assassin guild over a single long, bloody night.
4846 AD - 4861 AD - Conrad Curze continues his war on the guilds and banks. Attempting to follow his example, many of the Nyteborne rise up in open revolt. Untrained, and poorly armed many of these people would die extremely violent deaths and would be used as an example to others of the price of rebellion.
4861 AD - After fifteen years of intermittent warfare and violence, only a handful of the guilds and banks remain. The desire to survive wins out however, and instead of continuing to fight, they capitulate; ceding control to Conrad Curze in exchange for their continued survival.
0001 AG - Victorious, Conrad Curze is declared Emperor. The Interstellar Empire of Nyte is born.
0001 AG - 0020 AG - Conrad Curze's new government is slowly organized. To assist in this process, the Arbitrators, and Spec-Cell; the predecessor of Nyte's Spec-Intel are created.
0025 AG - 0136 AG - A period of relative peace and prosperity leads to a massive population boom. The population of the Nyteborne exceeds twenty billion for the first time.
0077 AG - A rudimentary military is created after a hostile encounter with a roving Eldritch Abomination in the capitol city of Halcon on Nyte. The beast amasses a death toll of nearly one hundred thousand before being slain by Conrad Curze himself.
0175 AG - Well aware of the Gamma Quadrant's unpleasant history, and still reeling from the attack by an Eldritch Abomination, the Empire organizes and launches a number of colonization missions. Their primary goal: To ensure the survival of the Nyteborne as a species.
0177 AG - 0212 AG - Several small military rebellions occur. As most only involve singular units or ships, they are put down fairly quickly, and for the most part, little damage is caused and the death toll, for once, is kept as low as possible.
0216 AG - The Empire's first extra-solar colony is established in the Icarus system.
0355 AG - The Empire has its first contact with a spacefaring alien species. The situation devolves rapidly, and goes poorly for the Empire as the aliens prove to be not only more technologically advanced, but also highly aggressive and extremely xenophobic.
0356 AG - War is declared.
0357 AG - 0359 AG - Conrad Curze authorizes a massive military build-up throughout the Empire. The Nyteborne learn how to wage an interstellar war the hard way; through trial and error, and with large quantities of shed blood.
0359 AG - Icarus colony; the Empire's first extra-solar colony is targeted with biological weapons after the destruction of the colonies defenses. Within seven days every living thing on the planet is dead. Upon retaking the system later in the same year, the military is forced to blockade the planet as the bioweapon still remains active.
0361 AG - After a series of unsuccessful assassination attempts on Conrad Curze, the Nytelords are created to act as an honor guard for the Emperor. Their role however, would expand rapidly through the duration of the war and they would quickly gain a reputation as the Empires finest.
0363 AG - The Empire slowly begins to gain the upper hand in the war after destroying the aliens main fleet in a decisive engagement in the Cyrus system.
0371 AG - The Empire begins the final offensive of the war. With the Nyteborne still enraged at the use of biological weapons on their first colony, and the aliens refusal to surrender; or even communicate, the Nyteborne are forced to systematically wipe them from the face of the galaxy one world at a time.
0375 AG - 0497 AG - Even though it is a time of relative peace; with only the occasional skirmish with pirates and slavers, the Empire continues with an extensive build-up of its military assets.
0462 AG - 0492 AG - The Trinity Project; a heavily classified program intended to restructure and rebuild the Empire's entire military is conceived of, and conducted in several restricted sectors throughout the Empire. The program proves to be a massive success with live trials and dedicated construction beginning before the official completion date of the program in 0492 AG.
0497 AG - Over a century of relative peace, an easing of the xenophobia within the Empire, and an increased desire for foreign trade allows Conrad Curze to order the establishment of the Empire's first embassy program. Located on Jiwao in the Liu Xiu Special Economic Zone, Hyperion is the first of its kind. Its purpose; to open diplomatic relations between the Empire and its neighbors throughout the Milky Way Galaxy.
0497 AG - Along with the opening of Hyperion in Liu Xiu, Port Maw is constructed in Sigma 161. Located in orbit of the planet Dispayre, Port Maw becomes the first trade port in the Empire to be opened to foreign vessels for both visitation and trade.

Factbook Link1 http://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyte/detail=factbook/id=319404
Government Type: Semi-Benevolent Dictatorship
Head of State: Conrad Curze, Emperor
Head of Government3: Conrad Curze, Emperor
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Jonus Telemachus
Founding Species: Nyteborne
Dominant Species: Nyteborne
Majority Species: Nyteborne

Ambassador Information

Name: Dione Amatta
Sex: Female
Species: Nyteborne
Biography (not less than three sentences)1 2: Dione's career in politics started nearly 25 years ago when, as a young woman, she was appointed as an advisor to Nathaniel Corda; one of the Empires System Governors. Retiring from this position after 16 years of service, Dione has spent the last 9 years traveling throughout the Empire and working to institute and improve upon a number of diplomacy oriented programs. With the Empires recent attempts at expanding its diplomatic relations, it was decided that she would be the perfect choice as an ambassador to the Perseid Federation.
Are family members coming?: [ ] Yes [ X ] No
Please indicate if yes:
Special Requests6: We request that our embassy grounds consist of a low-light environment due to the Nyteborne's sensitivity to bright, well lit environments.

Embassy Information

Diplomatic Staff 7: 6 including Dione Amatta
Security Staff 7: 8 Nytelords
Service Staff 7: 6
Personal Weaponry8:
Dione Amatta caries several Digital Weapons about her person for defensive purposes. The security force can carry a mixture of the following (many of which can use nonlethal ammunition):
Hand Held/Arm Mounted
Sonicor
Wrist-Mounted Monofilament Dart Launchers (paired)
Hailfire Plasma Pistol
AA-50 Combat Shotgun
Monofilament Net Launcher
Close Combat Weapons
Monofilament Combat Knife/Bayonet
Lightening Claws
Force Weapons
Thunder Hammer

Transportation:8 9: N/A. We would appreciate it if the Perseid Federation would provide the appropriate vehicles for our transportation needs.
Request for local protection?: [ ] Yes [ X ] No

Pacts:
[ X ] Trade Pact
[ X ] Non-aggression Pact
[ ] Mutual Defense Pact
[ ] Formal Alliance
Additional Information1: N/A
Several crates of Amasec; an alcoholic beverage popular among the Interstellar Empires wealthier citizens.

1Optional Field.

#PerFedEmbassyApp
Last edited by Nyte on Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Self censored due to concerns of Moderation Abuse and ambiguous rules enforcement.

Perseid Federation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Perseid Federation » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:02 pm

Nyte wrote:-snip-

To: Jonus Telemachus, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Interstellar Empire of Nyte

Good tidings!

Turian Imperium
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Turian Imperium » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:19 pm

-|-|- INCOMING MESSAGE -|-|-

The Turian Imperium
Turian Circle of Interstellar Affairs

TO: The the Perseid Federation's Organ of Foreign Relations
FROM: Tribune Liste Sylus of the Turian Circle of Interstellar Affairs
SUBJECT: First Contact

Greetings,

The Turian Imperium have recently came into contact with a Perseid vessel under attacked by pirates before a Turian military force was able to destroy the threat and protect the Perseid vessel. The crew was taken to a nearby starbase to be heal by a medical staff and to interact with Turian Naval Command on their presence near Imperium's borders.

It was a reasonable shock that the vessel was in fact an official military vessel of a government. Despite the Imperium's three thousand years of space travel, we have yet to find any governments nearby. Pirates and slavers are not a representation of a government and none was able to give out information on nearby spacefaring civilizations.

Therefore, this is the Turian Imperium's first interaction with a interstellar nation. As this message was given to the Perseid vessel in question to be delivered to your government, the Turian government hopes for a first contact meeting between our two nations that will lead to increasing diplomatic relations with one another.

Signed,
Liste Sylus,
Tribune of the Turian Circle of Interstellar Affairs

General Information

[✔]Future Tech
[ ]Soft FT
[ ]Hard FT
[✔]Both Soft and Hard FT
[ ]Superluminal Travel 4
[ ]Subluminal Travel 5
[ ]Fantasy Tech
Official Nation Name: The Turian Imperium
Demonym: Turian
RP Population1: 2,150,080,528,650
Capital City: Cipritine
Capital World: Palaven
Capital System: Trebia System
Brief History of your Nation 2: The Turian Imperium is a five-thousand year old civilization, in which three thousand of those years was as an space-faring civilization, located in the Skyllian Verge. A region of space that is found in the Perseus Arm in the Alpha Quadrant of the Milky Way Galaxy. . The Turians came from Palaven with the discipline of a society that have constantly been in war with one another until the establishment of the Imperium. Due to this, the Turians have militaristic and disciplined culture that is a hierarchical meritocracy. Despite the millennia in space, the Turians have yet to meet an spacefaring civilization, however, they had never doubt that they was alone in the galaxy when pirate and slaver groups constantly probe their borders. While, they have acknowledged different species in the galaxy, they have yet to formally meet their governments.
Factbook Link1 https://www.nationstates.net/nation=turian_imperium/detail=factbook
Government Type: Hierarchical meritocracy
Head of State: Chief Primarch Fedorian Kurthal
Head of Government3: Chief Primarch Fedorian Kurthal
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent: Tribune Liste Sylus
Founding Species: Turian
Dominant Species: Turian
Majority Species: Turian

Ambassador Information

Name: Tarren Sparatus
Species: Turian
Biography (not less than three sentences)1 2: Formerly a Legion's general, specifically the Chief of Naval Operations, and the commanding officer of Havoc Wing, Tarren Sparatus have reached the 21st Citizenship Tier (Ziarch). Sparatus had an remarkable rise through the military and hierarchy, therefore, it had came to a surprise when he request to be assigned to the Circle of Interstellar Affairs. Which at the time was an executive body that didn't have much to do until diplomatic relations between foreign nations was form. However, Sparatus believed that sooner or later that contact with other spacefaring nations will be made and he want to be at the fore when it does. Therefore, it was on logical that he was assigned the ambassador to the Perseid Federation.
Are family members coming?: [ ] Yes [✔] No
Please indicate if yes:
Dietary and Health Concerns: N/A
Special Requests6: Turian architecture emphasized the military culture that it came from. Therefore, the embassy need to be in a position that offered the best defense of the structure and created in such a manner that it look like, and practically is, a fortress.

Embassy Information

Diplomatic Staff 7: 5; including the ambassador.
Security Staff 7: 10; two are soldiers of the Havoc Wing (special forces) and served as the ambassador's personal guard
Service Staff 7: 10
Personal Weaponry8: Security is equipped with ARD-132 assault rifle (12 - two is a spare), which have bullets that are superheated trinium-plasma needles traveling at 3,600 meters per second. 20 smoke grenades (non-toxic), there are no other types of grenades. They are armored in Seraph Battle Armor (8) and the Havocs is in Bastion Stealth Armor (2).
Transportation:8 9: The Imperium request that the Perseid government provide transportation and that those transportation provide adequate defense to it inhabitants.
Request for local protection?: [ ] Yes [✔] No

Are citizens of the Perseid Federation welcome in your nation?: Affirmative
Should a conflict arise in your nation, would your government coordinate with us?: Depends on the nature of the conflict and that the Perseid can offer an alternative answer to the conflict that the Turian government can agreed to.
Pacts:
[✔] Trade Pact
[✔] Non-aggression Pact
[ ] Mutual Defense Pact
[ ] Formal Alliance
Additional Information1: Until better relations is formed between the Turian Imperium and the Perseid Federation, a mutual defense pact and formal alliance will not be discuss.
Declare and flora, fauna or food items to be brought by your delegation: N/A

1Optional Field.

#PerFedEmbassyApp

-|-|- MESSAGE END -|-|-
Last edited by Turian Imperium on Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:37 am, edited 4 times in total.

Hircus
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hircus » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:33 pm

General Information

[ ]Future Tech
[ ]Soft FT
[x ]Hard FT
[ ]Both Soft and Hard FT
[x ]Superluminal Travel 4
[ ]Subluminal Travel 5
[ ]Fantasy Tech
Official Nation Name:
Demonym: Hircine
RP Population1: Add 0 to NS Pop
Capital City: Capra City
Capital World: Hircus Prime (Hircus II)
Capital System: Hircus
Brief History of your Nation 2: Hircines evolved from caprines that roamed the many forests and glades of Hircus. Early tribal struggles over superstitions and prideful ideologies, kept the people in a true age of darkness and conflict.
In 10,000 B.C.E. came the Age of Development. While Alpus (a major tribe) were erecting large edifices and ziggurats ,
They discovered a vessel that was not of Hircus. It appeared that some of the equipment was still functioning and was full of strange devices. Today we would call it a colony ship. Though no one had apparently survived the great calamity that befell them, a great many floral and other biological entities entered the Hircus Ecosystem; the total ramifications of this are still not completely known but the concensus is this was part of Hircines development into the species they are today.
Armed with this Hircus shattering revelation, the Hircines began there journey of development and their eventually journey into space.
Factbook Link1
Hircus Factbook
Government Type: Futuristic Virtual Forum Democracy
Head of State: First Citizen M’rdk ur B’ibex
Head of Government3: The Grand Forum
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent:Foreign Minister Ish’tr ur Ag’mon
Founding Species: Capra Hircine Hominids
Dominant Species: Capra Hircine Hominids, Bos Minos Hominids, Icthyo Pelagian Hominds, Herpa Keshin Hominids.
Majority Species: Capra Hircine Hominids

Ambassador Information

Name: A'gra ur E'dan
Sex: M
Species: Capra Hircine Hominid
Biography (not less than three sentences)1 2: Ambassador A'dan is a Magister rank (Doctorate) in Xeno Political theory. Was an important Ambassador to the Ardakan Species. But, the climate (Extreme Arctic) was to harsh for him and was effecting his health. He has an artificial robotic arm .
Are family members coming?: [X ] Yes [ ] No
Please indicate if yes:
Dietary and Health Concerns: Artificial robotic arm, Susceptible to extreme cold.
Special Requests6: none

Embassy Information

Diplomatic Staff 7: 6
Security Staff 7: 6
Service Staff 7: 6
Personal Weaponry8: 12x Las Pistols designed with stun only setting.

Transportation:8 9: Will hire local transportation.
1x

Request for local protection?: [ ] Yes [ X] No

Are citizens of the Perseid Federation welcome in your nation?: yes
Should a conflict arise in your nation, would your government coordinate with us?: With an alliance.
Pacts:
[ x] Trade Pact
[x ] Non-aggression Pact
[ ] Mutual Defense Pact May consider
[ ] Formal Alliance May consider
Additional Information1:
None

1Optional Field.

#PerFedEmbassyApp
Alliances: The Mind Empire of Lotrabme,
Accordance of Free Worlds
Civilization Index: Class R7: Tier 2, Type IV, Interstellar power
We are an alien (FT) species. We do things a little different...
Hircus Factbook - Hircus Embassy Starport- Planetary Lexicon- Hircus Military OoB
- Project Sanctuary

RL: Farming, My Shop ,Table Top RPGs with friends, Sharing the Fruits of my labor (Literally)
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to GARDEN and the whole neighborhood gets tomatoes"

Perseid Federation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Perseid Federation » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:34 am

Turian Imperium wrote:-snip-

To: Tribune Liste Sylus, Turian Circle of Interstellar Affairs
From: Taxiarchai Milonos, Perseid Organ of Foreign Relations
Subject: First Contact, Embassy Application

Salutations and good tidings!

The Perseid Federation—as part of its current foreign policy—has opened its doors to the rest of the galaxy to find like minded star states that our nation may develop friendly relations with. After much deliberation and review, the Organ of Foreign Relations has resolved to ACCEPT your application for an embassy with the Perseid Federation. We have also resolved to ACCEPT the pacts that have been indicated in the attached document. Thank you very much for applying, and we hope that a lasting bond will be forged between your nation and the Omospondia.

We expect that the embassy and its occupants will adhere to the laws of the Perseid Federation as well as the laws and ordinances in place within the city of Firanza and elsewhere, in exchange for granting diplomatic immunity to your diplomats and ambassadors. If any of your embassy staff has committed a crime within the Perseid Federation, he/she shall be tried on Perseid soil—unless an arrangement can be made with the Supreme Dicastery and granted by the Archonate. Should you feel the need to open up consulates in any of the choices listed in our consulate application, feel free to do so, and we'll review them accordingly.

The prospect of a high-profile diplomatic meeting between our two civilizations is certainly desirable, but the Organ of Foreign Relations would like to request a detailed document on the events that occurred during first contact from the Turian Circle of Interstellar Affairs, general information about the Turian Imperium and its civilization, and most importantly, manuscripts on the Turian language in order to establish a means of verbal communication between our diplomatic parties.

The Organ of Foreign Relations is obligated to inform you that the personal weaponry outlined in the application is considered to be high-powered and therefore prohibited as indicated in our embassy application rules and regulations. We request that this issue be rectified.

Once again, we are grateful to you. Thank you very much for applying for an embassy in the Perseid Federation in spite of the turn of events that transpired. May our friendship begin to grow and strengthen for future generations.

Hircus wrote:-snip-

To: Ish’tr ur Ag’mon, Hircine Ministry of Foreign Affairs
From: Taxiarchai Milonos, Perseid Organ of Foreign Relations

Salutations and good tidings!

The Perseid Federation—as part of its current foreign policy—has opened its doors to the rest of the galaxy to find like minded star states that our nation may develop friendly relations with. After much deliberation and review, the Organ of Foreign Relations has resolved to ACCEPT your application for an embassy with the Perseid Federation. We have also resolved to ACCEPT the pacts that have been indicated in the attached document. Thank you very much for applying, and we hope that a lasting bond will be forged between your nation and the Omospondia.

We expect that the embassy and its occupants will adhere to the laws of the Perseid Federation as well as the laws and ordinances in place within the city of Firanza and elsewhere, in exchange for granting diplomatic immunity to your diplomats and ambassadors. If any of your embassy staff has committed a crime within the Perseid Federation, he/she shall be tried on Perseid soil—unless an arrangement can be made with the Supreme Dicastery and granted by the Archonate. Should you feel the need to open up consulates in any of the choices listed in our consulate application, feel free to do so, and we'll review them accordingly.

However, there remains some issues with your application. The Organ of Foreign Relations is obligated to inform you that the transportation vehicle you have provided is of a model that is currently not available within the Perseid Federation as of this time. It is also a model classified under atmospheric and exoatmospheric craft, which are not allowed on embassy grounds. We wish to emphasize that vehicles procured for the embassy must be a model currently available within the Perseid Federation. We request that the following issues be rectified.

Once again, we are grateful to you. Thank you very much for applying for an embassy in the Perseid Federation in spite of the turn of events that transpired. May our friendship begin to grow and strengthen for future generations.

Turian Imperium
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Turian Imperium » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:35 pm

-|-|- INCOMING MESSAGE -|-|-

The Turian Imperium
Turian Circle of Interstellar Affairs

TO: The the Perseid Federation's Organ of Foreign Relations
FROM: Tribune Liste Sylus of the Turian Circle of Interstellar Affairs
SUBJECT: First Contact

Greetings,

Due to the militarization nature of the Turian Imperium, we offered our apologies as our understanding of weaponry is no doubt different than yours. Nonetheless, the Imperium will replaced the ARD-132 assault rifle with a ARP-12 Stun Phase rifles (12 - two is a spare). With this, the Imperium hoped that the weapons passed inspection with the Perseid Federation.

Below are three attachments; one which is a report on the first contact with a Perseid vessel, pirates, and Turian ships, the second on general information on the Imperium and Turian culture, and finally, the third is a matrix that provided the complete Turian language. With this information, the Imperium is hopefully of a diplomatic meetings between our two civilizations.

Complete and more in-dept information will be provided in the diplomatic meeting between our two civilization.

Signed,
Liste Sylus,
Tribune of the Turian Circle of Interstellar Affairs

On the eleventh of Martius, year 2854 AE (Turian Standard), at the border of the Argos cluster, the 5th Flotilla of the 17th Fleet was in commence of it routine patrol of the cluster's north-western border which opened into unexplored space. For two of its required four-hour patrol was peaceful before a Perseid vessel entered into the Viscera system, one of the several dozens star systems of the Argos cluster that bordered unexplored space. At that time, the 5th Flotilla was in it routine patrol through the Viscera system before it would have moved on to the next star system.

The Perseid vessel was heavily damaged and have active their distress signal which was in Galactic Standard. Galactic Standard, also referred to as GS, was the primarily language of the galaxy that the Fantasma was able to figured out through interrogation of several pirate groups that have attacked Turian borders over the centuries.

The 5th Flotilla was able to discerned the distress message from the Perseid vessel before a small pirate group of three frigate-sized vessels warped into the system. With the knowledge that the Perseid vessel was a recognized starship of a interstellar government, Captain Volcatius Durus, the commanding officer of ISS Compatior and the 5th Flotilla ordered the attack on the pirates.

At the end of the battle, there was minor damages to the flotilla and several dozen injuries, but there have been no Turian deaths. The 5th flotilla contacted the Perseid vessel and, with their consent, towed their ship to the nearest space station, Validus Starbase. There and with assistance from Perseid healers, the crew of their vessel was treated over a period of four days as it learned that close to one thirds of it crew was in different state of injury with several dozen dead.

The Turian civilization is made up of fifteen thousand years of history, divided into four eras; the Pre-Era, Common Era, Imperium Era (Note: creation of the Imperium), and the Ascension Era (Note: the start of their spacefaring existence). Currently, it is 2854 AE, two thousand, eight hundred and fifty-four years that the Turian race have reached the stars.

Turians typically stand over six feet tall (Note: males are between 6'2"-6'8" and females are between 6'0"-6'5"), have two long, proportionately thick fingers and an opposable thumb on each hand, each tipped with talons, and a set of mandibles around their mouths. The most distinguishing feature of Turians is their metallic carapace, which contains trace amounts of thulium. Turian features are avian, who are recognizable by their voices, which have a distinctive flanging effect. Males and females do not differ greatly in physical appearance, but female Turians lack the crest of horns found in the males of the race. Turians have a natural lifespan of a hundred and fifty years.

The Turian civilization is built on public service, therefore, there is a mandatory fifteen years service in the military. It is to note that the military is the center of government as for one third of the 27 Citizenship Tiers (Note: Turian civilization is a hierarchical meritocracy) required military ranks for certain tiers. Turians also wear elaborate painted tattoos which denoted the home colony of origin.

The Imperium is the current government of the Turian civilization which was founded on 1 IE (Note: the Ascension Era started after 2677 IE), making the Imperium government, five thousand, five hundred and thirty-one years old. At the top is the Chief Primarch, who are given extraordinary amount of power to govern the Turian race. Due to the military culture, the position of commander-in-chief truly rule practically unopposed with little amount of limitation. Therefore, there is no term limit as Turians are taught to know their limit and only the best of the best in the meritocracy would have been able to reach that office. The current Chief Primarch (Note: who is also Primarch of the Apien Home Cluster) is Fedorian Kurthal, who have been in office for thirty years.

Each colonization clusters is made up of twenty-five to a hundred colonies and star systems, and there are fifteen clusters that make up Turian Space. Each cluster is governed by a Primarch (Note: must hold the twenty-fourth tier and beyond to hold office), who, similar to the Chief Primarch, is given direct authority over the cluster. This is one of the tiers that a military rank must be held to hold office, therefore Primarchs is also admirals or generals in the military. Which give them a position in the military hierarchy and therefore authority over the cluster's military forces.

The executive branch is the Primarcy Circle which is made up of the Interstellar Affairs, Defense, the Treasury, State, Justice, and Service Circles and lead by a Tribune. The legislative branch is the Council of Lawgivers which make laws (Note: the Chief Primarch can veto the law and there is no counter-veto). The judicial branch have two court systems; planetary court (Note: civilian court) and the military tribunal (Note: military court - can removed a Chief Primarch from office)

Turian language is simple in used; Turians are by nature a very blunt and straightforward species and their language reflect that. The Turian language, referred to as Vanaas, is clear in it simplicity and used words that are direct and to the point. There aren't any words to describe deception or lies (Note: the translators that Turians have does use those words, but it is taken from the languages from other civilizations and thus is a byproduct of interacting with other cultures, specifically pirate, slaver, and criminal groups)

The honorifics of 'Cera' for males and 'Cina' for females is used when not using the rank/title of the Turian in question, therefore it is informal word. For example, Primarch Fedorian (Note: will be referred to as Chief Primarch when in the company of other Primarchs) will be referred to as Cera Kurthal.

Below is a complete manuscript of the Turian language, Vanaas.

[MANUSCRIPT]

-|-|- MESSAGE END -|-|-
Last edited by Turian Imperium on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information