NATION

PASSWORD

NO MAN's LAND: A Survival RP (IC/ENDED)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

NO MAN's LAND: A Survival RP (IC/ENDED)

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:48 am

OUTBREAK
The Pub: P2TM RP Group

OOC

THEME

Twenty-seven years.

Time cares not of our calamity.

Of our demise.

We, a mere blip within the cosmos, our rise and our fall, our history, our struggle, it means naught once all has been said and done. Human civilization stands now in ruins, a relic of times since gone pass. A monument of our former glory as the masters of this planet; a monument to the sins of the world.

The Outbreak could not be stopped.

Could not be contained.

The world as we once knew it is no more, a slate wiped clean in a global pandemic unlike anything once before seen. Millions upon millions have fallen, and the rule of mankind has effectively come to a close. This is how humanity dies, not with a bang but in quiet whisper, consumed by plague and our own inner madness.

But even in darkness there is a light.

The human will to survive, to overcome, still lingers when all else has decayed. Survivors, holdouts to a dying world, stand firm against the inevitable. These select few press onward, moving forward when so many others have already crossed over and into oblivion, and though they continue to breathe, to live, they must do so in the twilight of human existence. Every passing day is a struggle more difficult than the last and tomorrow is never guaranteed. Fate is soon approaching and their time is running out.

And what of you? Will you accept the cold embrace of the end or will you claw at every second of life? Alone or with others? And if the chance remained to right what was so horribly wrong would you take it no matter the sacrifice?

But it does not matter as first you must survive in a world no longer meant for man.

No Man’s Land.

October 13
Year 27, Day 89

Sera Tallow // Interstate 70 Westbound, Colorado

It was cloudy.

An overcast day just like all those that had come before and no doubt those to come after.

Sunstreaks broke through the gloom from where they could, bringing with them the false promise of warmth, taunting the barren earth as winter crept ever closer. Days already short were growing briefer still and soon the world would freeze as the sun hid away for the darker months, as if turning its back on what little remained of civilization. Tomorrow would be cold as would the day after. Spring would be a long way coming for those who made it through the coming night, and even then the summer would be heartbreakingly fleeting. This world now only knew the cold, and that was unlikely to change in anyone’s lifetime.

“Why am I pushing the damn cart again?”

Mercer looked over to his partner, Drew, pushing a utility cart that was similar to those that could once be found in low-end hotels or school dormitories. Various odds and ends, junk, and other supplies had been piled on top, and while not exceptionally heavy the uphill trek was no doubt taking its toll on the apathetic man. The answer as to why him of all people was agonizingly simple. “Because I told you to.”

That answer was only partially sufficient. “Okay, you’re the boss, fine, but why the fuck am I pushing her scrawny ass as well?” grumbled Drew, motioning to the aptly scrawny girl sitting atop the piles, back turned to face the direction they currently traveled.

“Just stop complaining. Besides, with arms like those you could use the exercise,” joked Mercer with a placid face. Drew wasn’t laughing. “What? You want her to push the cart? Do you really think she’d get it up hill? In comparison Sera here makes you look like a Brute.”

Sera didn’t bother to glance over to Mercer, only flashing a rude gesture in his general direction and being awarded with a small chuckle. She was busying herself by playing with a small calculator that she had found on their scavenging, thankful that the solar cell still worked and that she had gotten a small game to start up in her random pressage of buttons. As for why she was in the cart and not walking, she was simply being lazy and taking advantage of Drew who would complain but, ultimately, not do a damn thing about it.

The two men had been scavenging for years, Sera joining in after she was old enough to not be a liability. It was simple work really. They would go to an area, take what they could, and bring back anything useful for the settlement to use or for trading. Of course there was the threat of bandits or even tribals, but some risks had to be taken if they were to keep Aspen afloat. Unfortunately the need to travel farther and further would make such a living non-viable, and when that occurred the settlement would have to move elsewhere or else wither away. But for now there were still some goods to be found, and with Sera they could get into hard to reach spots without the need to creating a racket and drawing in unwanted attention. Plus, according to Mercer, it allowed him to keep an eye on her, so as to keep the girl out of trouble.

Dark forms flittered across the sky, the caws of crows pausing the little entourage who stood to watch the passage, the birds startled from their roost somewhere deeper in the wooded landscape. Drew watched as the birds flew past overhead as did Sera, Mercer holding his shotgun closer as he peered into the forest from where they had come, the hills and dense foliage not affording any decent view. When all had subsided a tense atmosphere remained, one that had not been there previously.

“Think something’s out there?” questioned Drew, joining his gaze with Mercer’s.

“Probably an animal,” he responded uneasily. “We should get going. Glenwood is not far now. We can rest there for the night if we have to.”

The three continued on up the highway.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sarejo
Minister

Founded: Sep 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:01 am

Westley strolled into the tavern at Aspen, and asked the bartender for a drink. As he took a look around the room, he noticed it to be in humble state. Nothing fancy, yet not falling apart at the seams either. He decided this would be a good place to stock up on supplies, and rest awhile, maybe even settle down. After all, he was well out of range of any bounty hunters hired by the Union to come after him. "Yeah, he thought, "This is a good looking town. I might stay here a while." He asked the bartender where he could find a room to stay in, and the bartender directed him across the street to the Inn. After paying for a room, he dropped his rucksack on the floor, untied his boots, and laid back on the bed for a while, just to relax. When he was finished, he put his boots back on and decided to walk through the town to get the layout down. It was a one-block strip, but still a good spot to stay and rest if you needed it. He decided he was hungry, and returned to the tavern for a real meal, and not just a pint of beer. He ordered the Soup-of-the-day and a shot of whiskey, which he sat down and enjoyed the best meal he'd had since fleeing Tacoma.
Cheers mates.

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:05 am

I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space,
Rayless, and pathless, and the icy earth
Swung blind and blackening in the moonless air;
Morn came and went—and came, and brought no day,
And men forgot their passions in the dread

All earth was but one thought—and that was death

Darkness by Lord Byron

He laid there, silently, staring deeply into her eyes. Running his hands through her bright, auburn hair, Erik smiled. She smiled back, whispering to him.

"I love you."

He could do little more than shake his head.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking sorry. Please stay, I miss you so much."

She brought her finger up to his lips, silencing him. Draping her arms around him, she leaned in close.

"It's ok, Erik. Don't be afraid."

He held her close, the two embracing. As their lips met, a cold chill rang through his body. Her face was ragged, torn and blooded. One eye listlessly dangling from it's socket, blood trickling from her torn skin. He could hear her bones cracking as her grip on him tightened. Her dry, cracked lips peeled away to reveal a set of razor sharp teeth. He screamed, trying to wrench himself away from her.

"What's wrong?" A mocking, raspy voice called out, seemingly from everywhere but the woman.

"I thought you wanted to be together again?"

Laughter. Cackling, mad laughter filled his ears as she tore into him. The smell of iron filled his nostrils as she wrenched his throat out of his neck, smiling as she did.
Paulson woke screaming. Sweat trickled down his face as he looked around. There was nothing, just the tent surrounding him and his daughter, who'd jumped awake at the sound of his shrieking. Her face conveyed terror at first, yet it soon gave way to pity.

"Nightmares?"

He nodded. Shame gripped him as he slid back into his bag. Sleep wouldn't come to him for the rest of the night, though he didn't have much to complain about with that. Jennifer watched him and sighed. Rolling back over to her side of the tent, she quickly slipped back into sleep. Paulson was glad she didn't get nightmares like he did. Ever since Sarah died, he'd gotten them. Night after night some new horror emerged from his subconscious to torment him, and it almost always took on his late wife's likeness. He missed her. He missed her more than anything. After Chicago, they'd just bounced around the country for a few months, ending up in some small, no name town in Texas. Sarah had been in charge of the sheriff's office for less than a year before she took a bullet in the gut.

He'd done his best to save her, but in the end she succumbed to infection and died. Jennifer was only four when he packed his things, what little of them he had, and left with her. He couldn't stand living there any more. Too many memories. Too many broken dreams. They wandered the country ever since, going from one end to the other and back again. There was no rhyme or reason to their wanderings. There was no grandiose goal to achieve anymore. Everyone that they met was either trying to kill them, rob them, or worse. Sometimes he'd wished they'd had a boy. A pretty young girl in the wasteland was little more than a prize to most folks nowadays. He recalled seeing one particular band of monsters that was using women as "breeders", doing unspeakable things to them then turning their children into soldiers. Bile rose in his throat at the very thought.
The next morning they were off again, heading into Aspen to trade. The settlement was small, rather quaint, actually. There was something to be said for that nowadays. They couldn't produce food most of the year, save for a few months in summer when it was warm enough. Otherwise they needed hydroponics to do anything. The road into Aspen was clear, for the most part, save for a few burnt out husks of what used to be cars. Gasoline had run out a few years in. He'd heard rumors of a refinery in Seattle, somewhere, but that was about it. With most of the animals having died out or been eaten, that meant walking was the only way of getting around effectively. These were the new dark ages, Paulson thought as he stepped over a half-eaten corpse. The ebb and flow of civilization made flesh.

Jennifer paused for a moment, nose buried in one of her books. Her father made it a point to ensure she read regularly. Books weren't terribly hard to come by, though finding ones that were in good enough condition to read was another story. Lack of upkeep over the last twenty years had rendered most into little more than moldering piles of muck. There were still a few to be found, though, and Jennifer was probably one of the few people on the planet that still collected them. Looking out over the decimated road, she spotted the small settlement in the distance. She nudged her father and pointed it out.

"Yep, I see it." He said, adjusting his gas mask.

The two started down the road again, only to stop when a rather large infected mutt stepped out of the brush in front of them. Before Paulson could even respond, an arrow plunged into the creature's head. He turned to find that Jen had already drawn her bow and shot it. She lowered the compound bow and nodded to him, smiling under her mask. Jokingly, she smacked him as she walked past.

"You're getting rusty, old man."
"I'm not even that old."
"Uh huh."

They marched on, ashen snow slowly raining from the dark clouds above. Paulson brushed it off his coat as the pair approached the gates of the stronghold. A tall man in a gas mask greeted them, crossbow raised. Paulson quickly raised his hands, motioning for Jen to do the same. The man called out to him, his voice slightly muffled by the mask.

"What's your business here?"

Paulson merely sighed, yelling through his gas mask.

"It's Paulson and Jen. We're just here to trade."

The man looked them over for a moment, then motioned for the other guards to open the gate. It creaked open just enough for them to slip through, where another guard waited to frisk them. He sighed with frustration, though he could understand why they did it. The settlement had been thinned in recent years, and not just from the infected.
The door to the trading post clinked open, an older man awaiting the pair as they entered. He was rather tall, scraping six feet, with grayed hair and a heavy coat. He quickly turned from his work, sharpening a machete, and headed up to the counter. The trading post used to be the man's old pawn shop, but he'd converted it into a makeshift workshop. Nobody seemed to mind. Paulson stepped up to the counter, slapping his bag down.

"Good to see you too, Erik." The man said, unimpressed.

"Yeah, yeah. Take a look."

He slipped one of the pockets open, withdrawing a small handgun. The man behind the counter, Jacob, raised an eyebrow. Thumbing over it, the pistol seemed to be in good condition.

"Where'd you get this?"
"Found it."
"No shit. Where?"
"Back East. Passed through DC and found that little sucker. First one I've seen in weeks. I've even got a full mag in it too."
"Well, I'm impressed. What'dya want for it?"

A clattering drew Paulson's attention behind him. Jennifer stood, acting nonchalant as she placed a large bowie knife back on the wall. He shot her an angry look and turned back to Jacob. He opened his pocket and withdrew a pack of cigarettes.

"I'll toss these in for the headphones and the walkman. And-"

He briefly looked back to his daughter, then back to Jacob.

"-you got anything by Bradbury? She's been on a sci-fi thing lately."
Last edited by New Grestin on Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.
- Best Worldbuilding - 2016 (Community Choice)
- Best Horror/Thriller RP for THE ZONE - 2016 (Community Choice)

Deramen
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:47 am

"If heaven had a window and God granted me a view,
of all the beauty it beholds, I'd only look for you.
I'd listen for your laughter that was always music to me,
your beautiful hair and hazel eyes is what I'd wish most to see.
If I could only view once more the smile that warmed my heart,
I'd treasure that moment as long as I live and we must be apart.
Here on earth I search for you and pray to God for signs,
and every day that passes you're still with me in my mind.
I know you're happy in heaven; you've earned your mansion indeed,
I imagine your kitchen table and you waiting there for me.
I love you and I miss you more than words can say,
and what I wouldn't give just to talk to you today.
I hope that you can hear me and listen to my thoughts,
and wherever this life takes me you know I've not forgot.
That once upon a time I was blessed and loved, it's true,
and if heaven had a window I'd only look for you."

© Kathy J Parenteau

Late Night,
Aspen,
Mary's Room.

*Bam* *Bang* "*Sigh*. Mary stood up. Her room was Finally done after a while of work. She had just put the chair in her room together Without a manual which made the normally easy job into a monumental task. She looked at the room, It had a desk with a chair, a bed, a painting above it and a bookshelf with a few poems she wrote. She wiped her forehead with a cloth from her pocket. She looked at the cloth, It was a brown raggedy thing. She knew it wasn't that good at its job, but it was the only thing she still had from her mother.

Man her mother, Mary missed her. Mary smiled because she remembered her Moms homemade pancakes that she would make with Jenkins. She growled, Jenkins. That Fucker ruined her LIFE! If it wasn't for him she would would be with her friends and Relatives. She Sighed and shook her head. She took a book with poems she wrote and went to the bar. If she would get this mad she would do it drunk.

She reached the place easily and she growled to the bartender. "Vodka Please!" The bartender obliged and gave it to her. "Now whats my reward?" She pulled out twenty-five bottle caps and dropped them on the table. "The fuck are these?" The bartender spoke. Mary smiled. "B..But I thought they were cash?!" "Ahh just playing! Enjoy the vodka!" He took the bottle caps and walked away. Mary Opened the bottle. It made a fizzing noise which she enjoyed. She started drinking it and after a bit the bottle was empty. She hiccuped and stumbled out the chair. She went to the the barely working karaoke machine. She picked out her mothers favorite. "Eye Of The Tiger! By Survivor." Mary coughed and smiled.

"Rising up, back on the street! Did my time, took my chances! Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet! Just a man and his will to survive! So many times it happens too fast! You trade your passion for glory! Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past! You must fight just to keep them alive! It's the eye of the tiger! It's the thrill of the fight! Rising up to the challenge of our rival! And the last known survivor! Stalks his prey in the night! And he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger...."

After the song ended she heard a few claps from the few people present. She bowed and got off stage walking to her room. She drunkenly walked home until she noticed a zombie. She yelled at it. "Hey fucker come at me!" It was a infected... Pretty rare nowadays. It ran at her but she managed to smack it with the bottle. It was stunned and Mary took the opportunity to strike the heart then strike the brain. It fell down dead. She checked the zombie and noticed a tag... It said Jill... "Wha? Jill? Man im drunk!" *Hiccup* The body vanished into mist. She shrugged to herself and walked to her room. She practically broke the door down and jumped on her bed. She fell asleep easily.

It was bright, She was swinging with a boy that was a year older. She was smiling to the boy. She looked to him and spoke "Hey Jackson, Jackson? JACKSON!?" The boy turned to Her. He looked up and smiled. His eyes were gone but blood was still coming out almost like tears. "What Mary?" Mary's gulped and bolted out the seat trying to run to the house but her leg was clawed by Jackson. "Dont leave yet...Dont leave ever Mary..." And with that he Bit her neck.
Last edited by Deramen on Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

The Wolven League
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolven League » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:59 am

The Edge of Aspen

Edward Haakonson

Early night

A cold breeze drifted into Edward's small cabin from the open windows in his office. Edward was taking stock of the racoon furs available to Aspen, as he was steward. Despite liking colder weather, this cold felt... different. Like, something colder than just "cold", almost like an emobdiment of ice and snow had flown into the room in the form of air. Shuddering, he got up from his office desk and shut the window. He could hear the wind blowing against the house, as if any minute it would wrap it's wispy arms around the cabin and rip it's very foundation from the Earth. It was a sound quite familiar to those in these mountainous lands. Grumbling, Edward sat back down at his desk and finished counting the black and grey racoon furs. Only 9, most in poor condition. This is not a good sign; this proves several of the townspeople's theories that the hunters are killing the nearby animals faster than they can breed.

Sighing, his breath turning to cold fog in his face, Edward stood up and walked over to the several shelves of books in his office. He loved to read. Ever since he was a child, he would much rather lay on his bed and read about the great conquerers of Alexander, and Caesar, and Temujin, and Cortez, or read a intriguing fiction that was finely crafted with great imagination, instead of playing out in the streets with the other children. For this, he was never liked by his other classmates. Hell, he was so different from the other children that even the kids most other children called "nerds" looked down upon Edward. He would sit quietly in the back of the class, only speaking when the teacher asked a question. At lunch, he had tried to sit with others, but they had all moved whenever Edward sat by them, and so he almost always sat alone. Edward would eventually grow to enjoy his peace and quiet; after all, most people would run from him anyways at the sight of his gnarled face, from an... unfortunate dog attack when he was 12. Thinking of that event, Edward rubbed the left side of his face, where the scars practically left no normal flesh visible.

Once more sighing at his great misfortune in life, Edward rubbed his chin, wondering which book to read. He had read all of these books hundreds upon hundreds of times. Oftentimes, Edward would not go to bed, and would simply sit at his office and read until his eyes forced him to sleep. For him, an expert speed reader, most books only took one night to read anyways. FInally, Edward decided he might as well read his favorite book- The Art of Racing in the Rain, a humourous yet emotional tale of a dog and his racecar driver owner... told from the perspective of the dog. That this, of all books, was his favorite was most ironic, considering he had a severe fear of dogs ever since that one fateful day when his future romances were decided by the teeth of a stray dog. He did not like the book because it was about dogs; rather, he enjoyed it so much because it was the only book he had ever read that made him cry; and believe me when I say Edward does not cry. Ever. End of story. He is as Stoic and stone-faced as an actual stone. Some of the more superstitious townsfolk think he is some sort of emotionless demon, and that he likes to live alone so that he can perform weird experiments.

Edward hated superstitious folk.
For anyone wondering, I joined this website during my edgy teenage years. I made a lot of dumb, awkward posts, flip-flopped between various extreme ideologies, and just generally embarrassed myself. I denounce a sizable amount of my past posts. I am no longer active on NationStates and this nation/account is no longer used.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:23 am

October 13, Year 27, day 89
Glenwood

Luke was sitting at the small bar in Glenwood, drinking his usual. Whiskey. He didn't drink most days, but today is different. He won't get to go home to his family in Virginia to celebrate his birthday. He didn't weep, or get angry, he just drank. Once he finally got a little buzz going, he stopped. He had to go to Aspen to do some trading tomorrow, and he didn't need to be hungover. Luke opened his pack to give the bartender some cigarettes to pay for the drinks, but the bartender replied. "Happy birthday. It's on the house."

"Thanks. Most people forgot the party I threw 365 days ago." Luke said as he walked out the door.

"Don't go out driving now!" The bartender sarcastically said chuckling.

Luke went to his shanty and gathered his surplus food. The guys at Aspen pay big for food. He also put a mason jar of moonshine in his bag. Why was I drinking whiskey when I could've been drinking moonshine? Luke thought, but he then thought. Because free alcohol tastes better. he looked over the wall of stuff from the old days.

His Dixie uniform, a grey coat and black pants with a yellow stripe down the sides, was hanging off the wall next to his Marines uniform. A Confederate Battle Flag hanged over the bed, and his AR-15 was leaning next to the bed. Twenty seven years, and he still used the same guns. Well, he had to replace a part here and there, but the gun still remained the same. He even wore the same hat that he wore defending New Eviston.

Luke continued placing food in the bag. A can of sausages, some corn he wouldn't turn to liquor, a few cans of SPAM, a can of ravioli, a few bottles of water, some Kraft Mack 'n Chese and a few other things. He even threw a carton of cigarettes in there. I'm gonna need to quit sometime. he closed the duffel bag, slung it over his shoulder, and picked up his rifle, and put his pistol in the holster on his hip. It was later in the day, but if Luke moved fast enough, he'd make it to Aspen before nightfall.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:18 am

"AH!" She got up swinging. "Aww shit same nightmare." She shook her head and looked in her book. She read a poem of her's to her self. She would write these when she was bored or scared.
"The Night may take you,
But that's the fun. The risk,
The game its all one.
Some don't like that?
Well Boo-Hoo."
She smiled. She could be in a worse situation then this. "Eh im going back to the bar!" She put on her clothes and walked to the bar.

She reached the bar. There was A neon sign in front flickering with green, while displaying "The Pub" as the name. Man this place is pretty dingy now that I think about it..." She shook her head and walked in. The Crowd of what was previously seventeen dropped six people, and a lot of enthusiasm. She walked to a stool and sat down. Mary called the Bartender over while checking her pockets. He came over asked "Here again? Damn I knew I was good but Hell.." Mary responded with "No Im here to a scotch on the rocks!" "Damn You got weird tastes Gall!" "You know it!" "It'll be twenty caps and maybe a poem. I have to take that cause managements getting on my ass about making profit! I fucking hate them but ehh I guess you get used to it." Mary pulled out twenty one caps and a poem. "Take the tip!" The bartender grabbed the caps and the poem walked away again. She drank the scotch and sighed. A man walked up to her. "Heey Im Butch and my tunnel snake rules." He was winking at her and in anger she punched him in the chest. "Yea No." She ordered anther drink and payed while watching butch on the ground holding his chest.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:36 am

Deramen wrote:"AH!" She got up swinging. "Aww shit same nightmare." She shook her head and looked in her book. She read a poem of her's to her self. She would write these when she was bored or scared.
"The Night may take you,
The game its all one.
Some don't like that?
Well Boo-Hoo."
She smiled. She could be in a worse situation then this. "Eh im going back to the bar!" She put on her clothes and walked to the bar.

She reached the bar. There was A neon sign in front flickering with green, while displaying "The Pub" as the name. Man this place is pretty dingy now that I think about it..." She shook her head and walked in. The Crowd of what was previously seventeen dropped six people, and a lot of enthusiasm. She walked to a stool and sat down. Mary called the Bartender over while checking her pockets. He came over asked "Here again? Damn I knew I was good but Hell.." Mary responded with "No Im here to a scotch on the rocks!" "Damn You got weird tastes Gall!" "You know it!" "It'll be twenty caps and maybe a poem. I have to take that cause managements getting on my ass about making profit! I fucking hate them but ehh I guess you get used to it." Mary pulled out twenty one caps and a poem. "Take the tip!" The bartender grabbed the caps and the poem walked away again. She drank the scotch and sighed. A man walked up to her. "Heey Im Butch and my tunnel snake rules." He was winking at her and in anger she punched him in the chest. "Yea No." She ordered anther drink and payed while watching butch on the ground holding his chest.

Westley looked up from his meal to see a woman punch a man in the chest. He got up, grabbed his bottle, and walked over to the bar.

"Well now, I noticed you just keep dropping caps like they're an old rag. Why don't you say you cut back the spending and share a bottle with me?"

He gestures toward the bottle of Scotch in his hand.
Cheers mates.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:43 am

Sarejo wrote:
Deramen wrote:"AH!" She got up swinging. "Aww shit same nightmare." She shook her head and looked in her book. She read a poem of her's to her self. She would write these when she was bored or scared.
"The Night may take you,
The game its all one.
Some don't like that?
Well Boo-Hoo."

Westley looked up from his meal to see a woman punch a man in the chest. He got up, grabbed his bottle, and walked over to the bar.

"Well now, I noticed you just keep dropping caps like they're an old rag. Why don't you say you cut back the spending and share a bottle with me?"

Mary turned around to see this guy with brown hair talk to her. "Hey im not in the mood! And unless you wanna be like butch here scram!" She ordered a vodka drank it, and then held the bottle semi-menacingly. "Please lets not go to violence. Not now anyway." The bartender ran to Mary and the man while yelling "Woah Woah! Break it up Im not having a fight here." Mary growled but still stared at the man. "Your move."
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:49 am

Deramen wrote:
Sarejo wrote:

Mary turned around to see this guy with brown hair talk to her. "Hey im not in the mood! And unless you wanna be like butch here scram!" She ordered a vodka drank it, and then held the bottle semi-menacingly. "Please lets not go to violence. Not now anyway." The bartender ran to Mary and the man while yelling "Woah Woah! Break it up Im not having a fight here." Mary growled but still stared at the man. "Your move."

Westley threw his hands up as if he was surrendering.

"Hey now, all I offered was a free drink. But you obviously want your space."

He walked back over to his table.

"Crazy rude bitch" he muttered under his breath, and took his bowl back up to the bartender. He sat at the bar, well away from the woman who threatened him.
Cheers mates.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:56 am

Sarejo wrote:
Deramen wrote:Mary turned around to see this guy with brown hair talk to her. "Hey im not in the mood! And unless you wanna be like butch here scram!" She ordered a vodka drank it, and then held the bottle semi-menacingly. "Please lets not go to violence. Not now anyway." The bartender ran to Mary and the man while yelling "Woah Woah! Break it up Im not having a fight here." Mary growled but still stared at the man. "Your move."

"Crazy rude bitch" he muttered under his breath, and took his bowl back up to the bartender. He sat at the bar, well away from the woman who threatened him.

Mary was gifted. Her gift included better hearing and so she heard what the guy said. "What? Crazy rude bitch huh?" She lunged at him and hit him over the head and then kicked him down "DON'T FUCKING CALL ME A CRAZY BITCH EVER AGAIN OR IT"LL BE YOUR HEAD ON A PLATTER!" Two guys ran too her and pulled her away before she could really damage him. Siting to calm down and take a chill pill. They dragged her out of The Pub and moved her to the prison stating that she was under arrest for a charge of assault.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:08 pm

Deramen wrote:
Sarejo wrote:

Mary was gifted. Her gift included better hearing and so she heard what the guy said. "What? Crazy rude bitch huh?" She lunged at him and hit him over the head and then kicked him down "DON'T FUCKING CALL ME A CRAZY BITCH EVER AGAIN OR IT"LL BE YOUR HEAD ON A PLATTER!" Two guys ran too her and pulled her away before she could really damage him. Siting to calm down and take a chill pill. They dragged her out of The Pub and moved her to the prison stating that she was under arrest for a charge of assault.

Coughing from the sudden kick to the chest and a little dizzy from the head attack, Westley stumbled back to his feet.

"You alright there, mister?" asked the bartender.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. What in the hell is her problem anyways?" Westley asked.

"Son, she's seen shit even I don't want to know. It's why she spends most nights here, to drink away the nightmares." the bartender said.

Westley just shook his head and went back to his drink. When he'd finished the bottle, he went back to his room to sleep.

Westley was back in Everett, on a land patrol with some of his friends in the Army. They came upon a residential street, and saw the most horrifying thing. Bodies upon bodies piled up, all brutally killed. Men, women, children, all made up the horror. The stench was unbearable. Men dropped to their knees at the sight, weeping silent tears. Westley's fists were white with rage as he clenched his rifle in his hands. Tears streamed down his cheeks.

Westley woke up with a start, sweating, his eyes damp from where he had actually been crying from his nightmare of that horrid day in Everett back in the war. He gathered himself, took a drink from his canteen, and stayed up to read for a while to calm down. Once he was back to a state of peace, he laid back down and went back to sleep.
Cheers mates.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:10 pm

Sera Tallow // Glenwood, Colorado

Glenwood was a small outpost sitting at the intersection of Interstate 70 and Highway 82, and anyone coming or going from Aspen would have to pass through. This junction, once important in the past, was slowly dying just as Aspen was. Limited supplies and fewer still people had left the outpost a mere shell of itself, and given a few more years the area may well be abandoned completely. But for now those who called Glenwood and Aspen home remained, toughing out the winters and making a meager living on whatever they could.

Sera tossed the calculator back into the pile before sliding off of the cart and stretching. Her jacket, which was at one point in time her mother’s, and even then had belonged to someone else previously, was loose on the girl’s smaller frame, being far too large but being warm all the same despite its worn age. A few dark stains marred the MARPAT design. The rest of what Sera wore was practical: comfortable shoes for walking and cargo pants for pocket space, similar enough to the two men she traveled with. She had a backpack as well but had left it on the cart, not being bothered to slide it back over her shoulders.

“Now you get off,” muttered Drew, still sore over his dedicated hard work.

“I’m not that heavy,” was Sera’s reply, walking alongside and into the outpost. A man on watch nodded as they approached, allowing them to pass with no question whatsoever. Sera returned a small wave.

“Yeah, well, let’s see about find a place or-” Mercer began, pausing as a rugged looking man exited what could possibly be his home. The man was armed and carrying a duffle bag, most likely making a supply run. There was only one place he could be going. “Or we can just bit the bullet and go home now.”

Drew sighed. “We’ve been walking all day.”

“You’ve been walking all day,” corrected Sera with a straight face, not meaning to joke or kid at all. “Let’s get going.”

Drew shot her a look which she ignored.

Mercer nodded before calling out to the man. “You there! Heading to Aspen? The more the better and you might even enjoy the crowd!”

Tayner
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:18 pm

Beiarusia wrote:Sera Tallow // Glenwood, Colorado
Mercer nodded before calling out to the man. “You there! Heading to Aspen? The more the better and you might even enjoy the crowd!”

Luke LaForge // Glenwood, Colorado

"Yeah. I'm always happy to travel with others." Luke said, waiting for them to come over. There were two men and a girl. She was wearing a MARPAT, and she looked a little like Sam. Nah, it can't be her. Sam would me much older now. Once they got over, Luke extended his hand to shake the man who called to him. "I'm Luke, Luke LaForge, and you might be...?" He asked, not paying attention to the others.
Last edited by Tayner on Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.

The United Federation of Terrans
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The United Federation of Terrans » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:26 pm

I-70, Colorado

Foley sighed as he stared up at the overcast skies that would soon yield rain that he would have to fend off with a ragged olive drab boonie hat taken from a long dead bandit somewhere in Montana. The former marine walked with a gait that was long in stride but slow enough so as to not over exert himself; this was critical given the torn and dirty coyote tan pack that was filled with a variety of items that he used for bargaining and trading in the settlements dotted across the U.S. Foley limped slightly as he tried to keep pressure off his bad right leg that had been shot, stabbed and sprained through his travels as he shifted a much abused AK across his chest; the weapon was well maintained for the arid land but held only half of it's magazine capacity while the 9mm that hung from his belt had no ammo save for a bullet in the chamber. The rifle itself was for intimidation, the real fighting was left to the rifle's mounted bayonet and his machete which lay sheathed on his back.

This is what I do everyday, walk from one place to another...Christ, this is what I've come down to. Walking...with no purpose after everything I've done Foley lamented for what seemed like for thousandths time since he had lost Sam close to three decades ago. Foley continued his walk as he seethed before he exploded in the form of kicking a skull across the cracked concrete as he threw his arms out as if to embrace a god.

"WHY!!!? Just kill me now!!! End it all!!!" Foley stood like that as he circled as if hoping to catch a glimpse of some sort of sign but was greeted only with the rustling of the trees and a crow that perched on top of a ruined sedan. Dropping his arms he turned to resume his walk when a bush rustled to his right. dropping into a crouch Foley withdrew his machete. He slowly backed away from the rustling as he moved back on the highway through the maze of dead vehicles at least before he stepped on a few shards of loose glass with a distinctive crunch. Stupid,Stupid,Stupid. He was interrupted in his monologue as a black and tan head peaked out from the bushes followed by a body covered in black and tan fur as the creature moved onto the highway and stopped as it sat on it's hind legs and looked at the machete wielding survivor with an expectant look. Foley examined the creature before he realized with a start what the animal was, a wolf....cub. Wonder what he's doing here. He though as he took a double take of the creatures size and wondered where the pack was before he saw the fact that the young pup blinked with only one blue eye as the other eye was a milky white. Runt of the litter Foley mused as he bent down and made a clicking noise with his tongue while holding out an empty hand; the pup looked at Foley for a brief second before it darted off into the forest.

Foley shook his head as he sheathed his machete and turned to continue east down the wrecked highway; unbeknownst to him, a young pup followed behind him cautiously as it watched him with his one good eye. Foley took no notice as he watched something materialize out of the distance as he passed a worn and faded sign, Welcome to Glennwood.
My travels take me many places, from the scorching sands to the cold, dark vacuum of space. But I always return to my friends and family at The Pub.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:28 pm

Tayner wrote:Once they got over, Luke extended his hand to shake the man who called to him. "I'm Luke, Luke LaForge, and you might be...?" He asked, not paying attention to the others.

Sera Tallow // Glenwood, Colorado

Mercer shook the man’s hand, both having a firm grip. “Mercer. Girl’s Sera and that lazy ass is Drew.”

“Hey,” complained the lazy ass from where he stood.

“We’re scavengers up from Aspen,” continued Mercer. “Figured you’d like some company. Roads are pretty clear but you can never be too careful.”

Sera looked up to the man. He was much older than she herself, older than Mercer perhaps, and had a look about him of someone who had seen much throughout his years, not much of it good. He had looked at her with a weird look in his eyes, as if remembering something or someone. It didn’t really matter much to the girl.

“If you’re all set we might as well move out,” Mercer stated, holding the shotgun against his shoulder with the barrel pointed skyward.

“But-” began Drew.

“The sooner we get back the sooner you can get drunk,” Sera said, being kind enough to not fall back onto the cart.

Drew mumbled something but said nothing more.

The three plus Luke didn’t wait around long, leaving Glenwood behind and heading up 82. It would be a long trek but, barring any situation, they would arrive just after dark if they didn’t take too many breaks. Wasting daylight, they pressed ahead.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:36 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Tayner wrote:Once they got over, Luke extended his hand to shake the man who called to him. "I'm Luke, Luke LaForge, and you might be...?" He asked, not paying attention to the others.

Mercer shook the man’s hand, both having a firm grip. “Mercer. Girl’s Sera and that lazy ass is Drew.”

Luke LaForge // Glenwood

"Nice to meet you. I don't know how I've been here for almost two years but haven't meet everyone in Aspen." He looked at Sera, and the name on the MARPAT.Foley they set out walking. "Where did you get that MARPAT?" He said, remembering Chicago. Remembering watching Foley shoot his best friend.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:51 pm

Tayner wrote:"Nice to meet you. I don't know how I've been here for almost two years but haven't meet everyone in Aspen." He looked at Sera, and the name on the MARPAT.Foley they set out walking. "Where did you get that MARPAT?" He said, remembering Chicago. Remembering watching Foley shoot his best friend.

Sera Tallow // Highway 82 Northbound, Colorado

“We’re gone most of the time, out scavenging and whatnot. Probably just bad timing,” answered Mercer, glancing about the wooded landscape, still feeling a bit tense from earlier. It was perhaps nothing, but it was better to be safe than sorry. “Everyone else tends to stay put. Whole place used to be alive a few years back. Traders from all across the country making way for Denver. When they found that place went to shit they came here. Those were good times.”

The man, Luke, listened to what Mercer had to say, going a few more minutes before noticing Sera and speaking to her, mentioning the jacket.

Sera looked down to the frayed fabric. “It was my mother’s.” It was a true enough statement, though she was uncertain as to who Foley was. A friend perhaps. Or maybe the jacket was scavenged. It was hard to say.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:57 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Tayner wrote:"Nice to meet you. I don't know how I've been here for almost two years but haven't meet everyone in Aspen." He looked at Sera, and the name on the MARPAT.Foley they set out walking. "Where did you get that MARPAT?" He said, remembering Chicago. Remembering watching Foley shoot his best friend.

“We’re gone most of the time, out scavenging and whatnot. Probably just bad timing,” answered Mercer, glancing about the wooded landscape, still feeling a bit tense from earlier. It was perhaps nothing, but it was better to be safe than sorry. “Everyone else tends to stay put. Whole place used to be alive a few years back. Traders from all across the country making way for Denver. When they found that place went to shit they came here. Those were good times.”

The man, Luke, listened to what Mercer had to say, going a few more minutes before noticing Sera and speaking to her, mentioning the jacket.

Sera looked down to the frayed fabric. “It was my mother’s.” It was a true enough statement, though she was uncertain as to who Foley was. A friend perhaps. Or maybe the jacket was scavenged. It was hard to say.

Luke LaForge

"Wh-who was your mother?" Luke asked, stuttering. Did Sam have a kid? It's probably a coincidence. Maybe her mother just found another jacket which belonged to a different Foley. But what if it is Sam's kid? He thought.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:13 pm

Tayner wrote:"Wh-who was your mother?" Luke asked, stuttering. Did Sam have a kid? It's probably a coincidence. Maybe her mother just found another jacket which belonged to a different Foley. But what if it is Sam's kid? He thought.

Mercer and Drew shared a glance with one another, knowing the even today the subject of Sera’s mother was a sore talking point to bring around, but to their surprise the girl didn’t seem all that bothered by the question. Typically she would go quiet or else change the topic, usually sulking for the next couple of days after, but at the moment she was merely thinking of a way to respond. After a moment she had a suitable answer.

“I don’t remember much about her. She died when I was really young” Her voice had a twinge of sadness as she said this, getting more so as she continued. “She was really quiet and was always writing in a notebook. I… I don’t even remember her name.”

Sera got quiet then, staring ahead and off into the distance, not really seeing. Drew made to say something but Mercer motioned for him to leave her be. They would only irritate her more so if they tried to help. Best to simply let her process it on her own.

Mercer added his own thoughts concerning the matter, looking over to Luke, his voice low so that Sera wouldn’t hear. “Found her about ten years back. East of Denver. They were attacked by an Infected. Mother bled out. Never said a word. Don’t think she could. That’s all I know.”

Tayner
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:20 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Tayner wrote:"Wh-who was your mother?" Luke asked, stuttering. Did Sam have a kid? It's probably a coincidence. Maybe her mother just found another jacket which belonged to a different Foley. But what if it is Sam's kid? He thought.

Mercer and Drew shared a glance with one another, knowing the even today the subject of Sera’s mother was a sore talking point to bring around, but to their surprise the girl didn’t seem all that bothered by the question. Typically she would go quiet or else change the topic, usually sulking for the next couple of days after, but at the moment she was merely thinking of a way to respond. After a moment she had a suitable answer.

“I don’t remember much about her. She died when I was really young” Her voice had a twinge of sadness as she said this, getting more so as she continued. “She was really quiet and was always writing in a notebook. I… I don’t even remember her name.”

Sera got quiet then, staring ahead and off into the distance, not really seeing. Drew made to say something but Mercer motioned for him to leave her be. They would only irritate her more so if they tried to help. Best to simply let her process it on her own.

Mercer added his own thoughts concerning the matter, looking over to Luke, his voice low so that Sera wouldn’t hear. “Found her about ten years back. East of Denver. They were attacked by an Infected. Mother bled out. Never said a word. Don’t think she could. That’s all I know.”

Luke LaForge // Walk to Aspen

"She had a notebook? I used to know a little girl, 'bout three decades back, Samantha Tallow. She was deaf, and we would communicate by writing on a notebook. Me and some other survivors took her in at Chicago, but a few days later, our group was split up. I'm not sure if that's Sam's kid, or if she even had a kid, but she really looks like her." He said. Those days were long ago, but he remembered every detail like it happened yesterday.

The Wolven League
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolven League » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:55 pm

Edge of Aspen

Edward Haakonson

Morning

Edward was alone in a field. He was lying on the ground, not knowing where he was. Dazedly, he stood up and looked around. He saw nothing- just tall grass and flowers in every direction. Cautiously, Edward moved through the underbrush, taking in the scenery. The lovely smell of wildflowers wafted in his direction, and Edward sniffed deeply. He didn't know how he got here; last he remembered, he had been reading The Art of Racing in the Rain at his office desk. As Edward basked in the sunlight, he heard a sound that made his blood curdle- barking. Slowly, he turned around, eyes wide with fear. And there, standing only thirty feet or so from him, was a pit bull- rabid foam sloshing from his agape mouth. Edward's heart raced fast- he feared dogs more than anything on this Earth, more than the plague mutants. Instinctivly, he immediately turned on his heels and ran for his life, but the pit bull gave chase. Within seconds, Edward heard the chilling sound of dog panting around him. Turning around to fight the dog, the pit bull immediately leaped onto him and began tearing at the right side of his face- the side that was not scarred by the previous dog attack in his childhood.

Suddenly, Edward's terrified screams morphed into a slighlty more welcome sound; knocking on his front door. Darting up, Edward quickly looked around the room- his office at home- expecting there to be some sort of rabid dog. The only thing he saw was his hairless cat- Nero. So it was all just a nightmare, he thought to himself. But why? I never have nightmares, or even dreams for that matter. Remembering the knock at the door, Edward slowly sat up and opened the door. A muscly man with an Ak-47 stood there-Drake Glanmore, a local Aspen soldier. With an annoyed sigh, Edward asked Drake "Well, what is it? You know I do not enjoy company." Drake nervously swallowed and said "Sir, there's a women awaiting bail. She lives alone, I think, so someone has to persuade her to allow themselves into her house to find something to bail her out with."

Edward seemed disgusted. "Why the fuck am I supposed to do that? Isn't Judge Willham supposed to do that shit?" he angrily replied. Drake, seemingly very frightened, responded with "Sir, Willham was killed by wolves two months ago. And until we get around to appointing a new one, you, as steward, seem like the most logical choice." Grumbling curses, Edward simply said "Fine. Now get the fuck away from my house." Drake quickly nodded and ran back towards the center of the village. With a sigh, Edward got dressed and beckoned for Nero, his hairless cat, to follow him along.

Center of Aspen

Entering the jail, it was not hard to find Mary. She was the only occupant of the five or six cells in this excuse for a prison. "Hey- hey you!" he said to her. Nero stared at the figure that was presumably Mary with keen interest.
For anyone wondering, I joined this website during my edgy teenage years. I made a lot of dumb, awkward posts, flip-flopped between various extreme ideologies, and just generally embarrassed myself. I denounce a sizable amount of my past posts. I am no longer active on NationStates and this nation/account is no longer used.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:31 pm

The Wolven League wrote:Edward Haakonson
Center of Aspen

Entering the jail, it was not hard to find Mary. She was the only occupant of the five or six cells in this excuse for a prison. "Hey- hey you!" he said to her. Nero stared at the figure that was presumably Mary with keen interest.

Mary sighed today was shit. She beat up a guy while also to jail. She sobered up and really regretted her actions but she had to keep he tough exterior up to not get pushed over. She heard some guy yell to her. She sighed "What Sir." She turned to him. "Hey you're that one guy with the bad-ass scar right? Fuck I've read about you. Your the steward right? Or am I wrong?" She shook her head and stood up. "Man I've always wanted to have permission to fuck shit up. But yea. If you've come to ask for my story here it is. So I was drinking in the bar enjoying scotch when some creep came up to me asking to drink with me. I... May have threatened him but it was empty. At least until he called me a "Crazy rude bitch. I-I lost it and went on the attack. Then well you know the rest." she looked down "So there That's my side of the story." she turned around and sat on the bed they provided to her.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

The Wolven League
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolven League » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:36 pm

Deramen wrote:
The Wolven League wrote:Edward Haakonson
Center of Aspen

Mary sighed today was shit. She beat up a guy while also to jail. She sobered up and really regretted her actions but she had to keep he tough exterior up to not get pushed over. She heard some guy yell to her. She sighed "What Sir." She turned to him. "Hey you're that one guy with the bad-ass scar right? Fuck I've read about you. Your the steward right? Or am I wrong?" She shook her head and stood up. "Man I've always wanted to have permission to fuck shit up. But yea. If you've come to ask for my story here it is. So I was drinking in the bar enjoying scotch when some creep came up to me asking to drink with me. I... May have threatened him but it was empty. At least until he called me a "Crazy rude bitch. I-I lost it and went on the attack. Then well you know the rest." she looked down "So there That's my side of the story." she turned around and sat on the bed they provided to her.

Aspen Jail

Edward Haakonson

Morning

Edward shifted nervously. Talking was not his forte. "Erm, actually, I came to get permission to go into your house and get some furs to bail you out." Nero cralwed through the cell bars and jumped onto Mary's bed and meowed.
Last edited by The Wolven League on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:41 pm

The Wolven League wrote:
Deramen wrote:Mary sighed today was shit. She beat up a guy while also to jail. She sobered up and really regretted her actions but she had to keep he tough exterior up to not get pushed over. She heard some guy yell to her. She sighed "What Sir." She turned to him. "Hey you're that one guy with the bad-ass scar right? Fuck I've read about you. Your the steward right? Or am I wrong?" She shook her head and stood up. "Man I've always wanted to have permission to fuck shit up. But yea. If you've come to ask for my story here it is. So I was drinking in the bar enjoying scotch when some creep came up to me asking to drink with me. I... May have threatened him but it was empty. At least until he called me a "Crazy rude bitch. I-I lost it and went on the attack. Then well you know the rest." she looked down "So there That's my side of the story." she turned around and sat on the bed they provided to her.

Aspen Jail

Edward Haakonson

Morning

Edward shifted nervously. Talking was not his forte. "Erm, actually, I came to get permission to go into your house and get some furs to bail you out." Nero cralwed through the cell bars and jumped onto Mary's bed and meowed.

"Huh Sure I guess. Not much there anyway." The cat jumped onto her bed and Mary sneezed. "Aw crap you have a cat? *sneeze* Im allergic please get them out I dont want to sneeze on them." *sneeze*
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse