NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:56 am

DeeDee
The Devil's Den

Charmera wrote:Chorus' eyes widened, but then she realised who it was and raised an eyebrow in her direction. Her first instict was to reach for Verse and cut her head off. But she sighed and rolled her eyes. She grabbed a new napkin, wiping saliva from her cheek and then she grabbed another napkin to write on.

Haven't got voice back yet. And so far he's an acquaintance.
Managed to find one of the bastards, but the trail went cold after that...

You actually might be able to help. You might know someone called Janice. Tall, atheletic, red hair. She's quiet intense and moody, and prone to outbursts of rage?

"No voice back yet huh? Bummer. And two things I can tell you about Janice, if the hair was pink you'd be describing CeeCee to a Tee. Secondly, whoever she is I should get her in my bed. Hmm, maybe I already did, Yesterday it was Dana, the day before Joanne, then there was Zoë, Joanne again, Cindy, Amber, Joanne, ... Am I dating Joanne without realizing it?" The listing of names continued for a bit until DeeDee snapped out of it because of the fumbling and shy behavior of Chorus's acquaintance, as she put it. DeeDee couldn't help but starting to laugh hysterically at how he was acting and talking.

The Rebel Alliances wrote:"I...I...I'm Ranger or, August Carter." I told DeeDee.
I then hastily grabbed my helmet and shoveled it onto my head to hide my shame before speaking again.
"Anyways DeeDee, I am sorry for talking to your Girlfriend like that. I did not mean to...mean to..." My voice trailed off as I placed my arms across my chest, as if to place a barricade between us.
"Anyways, I need to get going. People need me to save them and all. If you want...the two of you can come along. I have a feeling we can find something to do in Gotham..."

After a little wile the laughing dimmed down enough for a response to be possible. "You are the cutest, shy guy I've met in a wile, your reaction, it's like you're a kid just starting puberty trying to talk to a girl for the first time. It's so adorable that if I liked guys I might've given you a free pass with me." The giggling kept going between sentences, it was just to amusing to her, this was fun, talking instead of randomly blowing stuff up, there wasn't much time for that when being hunted after all. "And relax soldier boy, me and Chorus aren't a thing, I mean, I'd sleep with her in a heartbeat, and it would be a night to remember, or any other time of the day to remember really." DeeDee stopped talking just long enough to give a wink at Chorus and then went straight back to the conversation.

"If you want to have a shot at her give it your best I won't stop you, I'll even help you a bit." DeeDee looked back over to the barkeep "Hey Gary, when this guy orders something with alcohol for the next 3 hours it's on the house, anything without alcohol, he still has to pay. Also send one of the waiters to the security room to check if there's someone in the club with the description on this napkin." "Sure thing boss". DeeDee returned her attention to Chorus and August. "Two birds one stone, if that chick you're looking for is here then we'll find her, and in the meantime, feel free to keep awkwardly hitting on each other."

DeeDee chose to ignore August's response abut going in to Gotham, hoping he would realize there was no reason for him to leave, especially now that there was someone checking for this person Chorus was looking for.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:08 am

Mayla Carter-34 Yrs-Unknown Pacific Island

My head felt as if it was splitting apart. The sun hurt my eyes as I opened them, the sand clinging to my body like a second skin, as the blood served as the glue. I was shaking, making it hard to stand up, but after some effort, I was able to support myself on my own legs. It was then that my mind flashed. Akuma's ki...it's gone...as I shook my head, trying to get out of my dazed state, I stared ahead of me, seeing that the rock collapse, had been moved. Which meant that Akuma was still alive. My heart skipped a beat as I feared he would be after Daniel, but remembering our deal, I knew that he was in no danger. My mind traced itself back to the fight, his ki...I never battled anyone so strong, and so deceptively so. I fell onto my butt in the sand, as I retraced the battle. It was his last attack against me, that I could not shake from my mind.

He called it...Shun Goku Satsu...that it would destroy my very soul...

How did I survive that? I remember the pain, it was...unspeakable, but surely, I am still alive somehow. Did he...make a mistake? No, that man lives for battle. To use all of his power in a life and death struggle. A man such as that would not have made such a mistake.

But if it was not him, then that means it must have been me. I cannot explain it, but I am sure Daniel could not explain it when he found himself alive not long after dying on Namek against Frieza. He always told me, when a miracle happens, just accept the gift. I was too exhausted to laugh, but I gave a inward chuckle.

He was so cheesy when he wanted to be.

But as I set my eyes on the ocean in front of me, I knew that I needed to find my husband. I have not spoken to him since I left after our son died, and if I know him, he is channeling that frustration and pain into...something.

I just hope it is not something...thats not him.

As I once again rose to my feet, I pressed my fingers to my forehead, concentrating so that I could use instant transmission. In a flash, I found myself back into the alley ways of Gotham, and memories flooded to me as I thought of the time that me and Daniel traveled to Gotham to meet Bruce back in our own world. A slight blush covered my face at the thought of me changing clothes around him back then. But now, I am still covered in sweat, blood, sand and dirt with my clothing ripped, and more than a few rather feminine areas.

I exited an alley way, just to see how bad this town had really gone. I gave a mental sigh. This city really does need someone capable of cleaning it up.

"Well, well, looks like you are looking for something...or someone. But it also looks like you have looked better too."

My head spun around to find the source of the feminine voice. But no one was there apart from the darkness.

"Up here, hun." The same voice said, as I craned my neck to look above me, only to see a woman with long flowing hair sitting on a throne of bats just hovering above me.

"I came here a couple weeks ago, when I heard that there was a handsome and wealthy billionaire to play with. But I can't find him anywhere...who are you looking for?" It was clear that this was no ordinary woman. I mean, the bat like wings attached her her head told me that.

I dont really have time for another fight, but perhaps...she is not a threat. And she said she has been here a couple weeks, she may know where Daniel is.

"I...am looking for my husband. He is Sentinel. I am sure he is somewhere in the city, I dont know where though." She then got a entertained look on her face.

"Ooooh, a husband huh? Well, perhaps you have a open marriage?" My facial expression clearly said 'no'.

She then giggled.

"Oh, you take yourself way...too serious. I'll help you find him, after all. Perhaps I can find some stimulation in this dreary city." The bats then disappeared and in their place formed two much larger wings attached to her back, again very bat like.

"My name is Morrigan Aensland. A succubus, dont worry I wont make you a target. After all, I dont actually suck your soul anyways. Its a different method...somewhat. So, since it looks like a small breeze can knock you over, it may be a good idea to have someone like me tag along." She winked.

I was not so certain about letting a succubus help me find my husband. But considering my husband does not possess enough ki as to make locating him easy, as he only possesses the minimal amount, I could indeed use the help.

And so, I left off with my unlikely...guide to find my husband in this city falling apart.
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:54 am

Sabrina El Carter/Star Girl-18 Yrs-Siberia

I did not have long to think, I was interrupted by another man approaching us. I heard him long before I saw him of course, the snow crunching beneath his boots as he made himself known. I looked up to see the man, still holding the comatose girl upon my lap. The man was large and muscular, he wore a which somehow looked military. I did not recognize it as such however. But the strangest part, was once his eyes came into view, they were empty. Literally empty, he had no pupils. Just white orbs where his eyes should be. All of this combined with his black cape, gave me the first impression that the man was not to be trusted. I gently set the girl's head down upon the snow, as I stood up between her and the new man. My cape flapping in the wind like his.

He kept walking, his expression empty. Making no signs of stopping until he finally ceased about ten paces from me.

"Stand aside." The man ordered.

I had now decided, the man spoke with a tone that told me he did not have good intentions. I placed a hand on each hip as I defied him.

"No." I said flatly.

The man crossed his massive arms and tried again, this time giving his name. I guessed for ego purposes.

"I am Master Bison. That girl will serve a great purpose to me, it is in your best interest to stand aside. Or face the demonstration of my Psycho Power." I gave a challenging smirk.

"Really? You are some would be world dictator and that is the best name you could come up with? Psycho Power? Well, let me tell you, you really have no chance against me. Just leave now, while I will still allow you to."

The man's expressionless face transformed into a grin.

"Well, that appears to be a challenge. I will accept this, and demonstrate to you my power!" He bellowed, as his fists were encased in a purpose aura, as he rocketed at me at high speeds, starting our battle.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:42 pm

"There's been another murder down by Ace Chemicals. Might be Zsasz, might not be. Either way, figure you should be the one to head down. Figure it'd be an appropriate first case for you, eh?" The Commissioner of the Gotham City Defenders waved Henry Retlyer out the door. "When you finish down there, come back here. Until things settle down a bit, it's going to be all cases, all the time, for all of us."

"Another murder? Is the Chemicals building his hunting grounds now?" Retlyer asked. "When he got me, I was on Seventh Avenue, three blocks away."

"You're kidding? Huh. Watch your back out there, then- His base of operations is probably near it." Almost as an afterthought, the Commissioner added, "And find a costume, Retlyer. It'd do the people good to know there's a Super in town who was doing a damn thing to help them."

With a nod, he retrieved the gear that the Commissioner had lent him- A machete, a pistol, and a radio. "All available units to the corner of 6th and Weston, possible incursion by Two-Face for- No, hold that, it appears the Royal Flush Gang is robbing the bank at 6th and Weston, not an incursion. Orders remain, all available units, apprehend and arrest the Royal Flush Gang at 6th and Weston." The voice of the leader of the gang that found Retlyer in the first place came through. "Reclaimer is not inbound, I repeat, you will not have backup from the Reclaimer against the Royal Flush gang."

After a moments' pause to consider what was said, Retlyer shook his head. If he went to every crime scene the GCD would be pursuing, he'd be overwhelmed in a matter of days. It was best to stick to the job at hand- The murder at the Ace Chemicals building. He set out on foot to the infamous plant, and soon arrived. The GCD had closed the area around the murder with Halloween variety police tape, and two of their "officers" were standing guard.

"Where's the body?" Retlyer asked as he held up the tape so as to pass under.

"Just around the corner, Sir." One of the officers replied. "In the alleyway."

"It's a real mess." The other sighed. "To be honest, it doesn't look like Zsasz's work. More like Killer Croc's."

After a slight pause, Retlyer glanced at him. "Hmm." So he wouldn't find Zsasz here. At least he'd be able to punch someone. He'd felt the need to do that lately. As he rounded the corner, he nearly gagged at the smell that bombarded his nose, to say nothing of the sight before him- The body was ripped into, but not with teeth. The blade that had been used was still in the body, sticking out of it. "D.. Urgh... Do we have any of the GCPD's fingerprint scanners? Access to their database?"

"N-no Sir." The first officer didn't look to good either, and the second was about to pass out. "I... Can we go back to guarding... please?"

"Fine." He turned back to the body. He couldn't even make out whether it had been a man or a woman, much less its identity. This would be so much easier if they had the resources the GCPD did. With a sigh, he shook his head. He couldn't do anything here. They needed more tech, more experience... More everything. He nodded to the two at the tape before beginning to walk back to their headquarters.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:52 pm

"A fully mature Technarch?" Jamal said. He wasn't sure what kind of foe they'd be facing, but he'd heard a lot of nasty stories about Magnus, and if the one approaching Kvch was anything like him, they were in serious trouble. "Well, we shou-" Suddenly, Jamal reeled over. "Not...again." He collapsed to the floor and felt a familiar pain as the virus began overtaking his body once again.

"I thought you stabilized the virus!" Phyla said. Suddenly, the entire room shook violently and a booming thud reverberated from above. The Technarch had reached Kvch and it landed on the surface of the planet, right above the cave the group currently resided in. It then began burrowing down in an attempt to reach Tyro.

"[The Technarch is here. Selves must flee, quickly.]"

Suddenly, they heard the roar of the approaching Technarch. It's bestial howlings, lusting over the infanticide of it's own offspring, echoed throughout all of the planet. "[No! Self will stay and fight self's Siredam! Self is not a cow-]" Tyro said

"[Reprimand! You will listen to WarlockSelf! Tyro is much too young and would not last a nanosecond!]"

"Isn't there... something we can do to help?" Jamal grunted. "There's no...gnnh... way you could possibly get far with that on your tail."

Warlock reached down and placed his hand on Jamal's back. "[Query? And what would you have Selves do? You cannot fight it in your condition. Your viral load is reaching critical condition.]"

Jamal forced out a chuckle. "Heh. There was a -- nnhh! -- time when I could have at least s-slowed it down. I have the entire damn N-Nova Force inside me. For all the good it's doing me right n-now." Warlock's eyes widened.

"[Enough! Please let Self face Siredem and prove himself! TyroSelf must at least try! Self will slay BeastFather!]

Warlock closed his eyes and was silent before a few moments before he made his decision. He opened his eyes and grabbed Tyro by the arm and began leading him away. "[Tyro, open the escape dock and make your exit. ]"

"[But-!]"

"[Go, now! Run as fast as you can and do not look back. Do not come back. This is WarlockSelf's last command to you. Go. Live and remember everything Self has taught you]" Warlock tried to sound as commanding as possible, however his voice grew more and more mournful.

"[S...Self will never forget your teachings. Self will never forget you.]" Tyro said, his body shaking as he tried to hold back his emotions. He turned around and ran to the escape docks, entered an escape pod, and left the planet.

Warlock walked back to Phyla and Jamal, then knelt down next to Jamal. "[The entire Nova Force you said, Selffriend??]" He asked, cocking his head to the side.

"Y-yes." Jamal grunted.

"[Then you are a significantly more formidable warrior than WarlockSelf. You also have an ally to stand by your side. Can Self trust the two of you to hold back the Siredam for as long as you can?]" Warlock asked, looking back and forth between the two.

"Warlock, I don't understand. What are you-" Phyla began and Warlock placed his hand on Jamal's chest.

"[Self has sworn to change the fundamental way the Technarchy functions. In order to do that, Self has lived by a simple creed...]" Warlock's hands began glowing and the virus covering Jamal's body began swarming to his hand. "[Self can never take lifeglow for as long as Self lives. Self can, however, give it.]" Large chunks of rock began falling from the ceiling as the Technarch began breaking through. "[Goodbye, Selffriends...]" Warlock's body grew dark, his eyes dimmed to small yellow dots. Then, it dropped to the ground, lifeless.

"Warlock!" Phyla cried out.

"Now's not the time to mourn, Phyla." Jamal stood up, yellow energy swirling around him as he was filled with newfound vigor. "It's time to fight." He shot up to the ceiling, just as the Technarch broke through it.

"[Attention, Jamal. It is critical that you pay attention at this time. Systems Reinitialized.]" Jamal crashed into the Technarch, and pushed it straight through the hole it tunneled through with a large BOOM.

"Yeah, I feel pretty damn great right now." Jamal threw the Technarch to the ground and began flying through the air, evading beams of plasma energy fired by the Technarch's tentacle appendages. Then, the energy beams changed direction and converged on Phyla, who had now emerged from the tunnel herself. Jamal grinned and said, "Commit blast beam, left hand, full gravimetric."

"[Power rerouted. Jamal, I strongly advise that the two of you flee, though I doubt your will listen to me.]" Jamal fired a gravimetric energy beam at the Technarch and Phyla redirected the Technarch's own beams at it. It roared as the attacks pierced it.

"Hell no." Jamal said as he charged at the Technarch and delivered a powerful uppercut, sending it flying backwards. "I made a promise. And I don't break promises." One of the Technarch's tentacles then grabbed Jamal between what appeared to be the equivalent of claws.

Phla quickly responded and create a sword construct. With a swing, she cleaved through the tentacle and blasted it to pieces with a beam of energy. "Besides, Warlock is dead because of that thing." Phyla said through gritted teeth.

"Damn it, that was close. Thing almost crushed me." The Technarch's tentacle immediately began reconstructing itself. "Okay... I'm beginning to see your point now, Worldmind. It's tough." The Technarch roared again and began charging at the two. Phyla and Jamal flew away, dodging the beams. "And apparently all we've done is made it pissed off. Any tactical suggestions, Worldmind?"

"[Do not let it kill you.]"

"Now you're making jokes?"

"[In all seriousness, it would be best that you attempt to flee the planet and simply lead it away from Kvch. You are correct in that it is currently very angry. It will likely chase you long enough for Tyro to get a sufficient distance away. I estimate that you have about 46 minutes before it catches up to you.]"

"Alright then, let's --" Jamal's eyes widened in horror as Tyro suddenly flew past him.

"Tyro, no! Warlock ordered you to run!" Phyla shouted as he plummeted at the Technarch.

"[Self is not a coward! Self does not run! TyroSelf knows how to fight and will prove it! Self WILL show pathetic meat things how to kill a Siredam!]" Tyro bellowed. Tyro was grabbed by the Technarch's tentacles and then promptly ripped in half at the waist and eaten.

"No! No, no no! Dammit, Tyro!" Jamal screamed in rage as he and Phyla charged the Technarch.

"[Jamal, there is not reason for the two of you to stay. Tyro is dead.]"

"No, d'ast it! We're going to kill it!" Phyla said. Suddenly, the Technarch began howling. Unlike the roars before, it didn't feel like it was doing so out of anger. It almost seemed as though it was...in pain.

"[Attention. Jamal, something is happening. The Technarch's energy profile is altering rapidly, as though there is some form of feedback or... Wait, it's techno-organic coding appears to be being rewritten from the inside.]"

"How the hell?" Jamal said, as he and Phyla landed and looked up at the beast.

"[Self has... been taught lessons in courage and self-sacrifice. Has Self learned them well?]" The Technarch said in a familiar voice.

"Tyro!" Phyla exclaimed with a wide smile. "Is that you in there?"

"[Yes. Self has taken ownership of this form. WarlockSelf transmitted his nonviolent mutant strain of transmode into TyroSelf early in TyroSelf's development. TyroSelf predicted that if Siredam ingested the same strain, the Siredam would be converted, as the Siredam's personality could not cope with the viral overwrite, allowing Self's personality to replace it.]"

"You're insane, you know that Tyro?" Jamal grinned.

"[Admittedly, this was a risk, but Self felt it was a risk worth taking. JamalSelf, there is something important. Self has not only taken over this form, but it's power, as well. And the Siredam's immense reserves of lifeglow obtained through ravaging galaxies for millennia.]"

Jamal's eyes widened as he realized what Tyro was telling him. "I'll go get him." He shot off back down the tunnel, and a few seconds later, emerged with Warlock in his arms. Tyro combined his two large hands together and shapeshifted them into a circular platform. Jamal placed Warlock on it.

"[Oh, Warlock. Such a price you paid. You have taught -- no, given -- so much to Self, that Self finds it impossible for Self to completely repay you for what you have done. Perhaps this can serve as a sufficient start to Self repaying the debt Self owes you in full.]" Warlock's body began glowing yellow and his body sprang up.

"[Query -- how -- Where is Self?]" Warlock asked.

"You're alive. That's all that matters." Jamal knelt down and pat Warlock on the back.

Warlock looked up and shrieked in fear. "[Jamalfriend, Phylafriend, we must flee! We have been caught right in its clutches of the Siredam!]"

"No, Warlock. That's Tyro. He is the Siredam." Phyla explained.

"[Greetings, Warlock.]" Tyro said.

"[Oh, Tyro, Self is so proud of you!]" Warlock exclaimed. Then he turned back to Phyla and Jamal. "[Now, what was that about a war, Jamalfriend? The Kree have been conquered by the Phalanx? Does Self have an understanding of the situation?]"

Jamal grinned. "If you're saying you wanna help, then we'll gladly take it. Now, let's go kick some Phalanx ass."
Finland SSR wrote:snip

As they waited, Ruby lied down on the ground in front of the cell entrance. As far as anyone could tell with her eyes obscured by her large sunglasses, she could have been asleep for all they knew. Suddenly, she sat up.

"It's almost time." Ruby said. She stood up and then ran away, without saying anything further.

After about a minute of nothing, the entire cell -- no, the building itself -- began shaking violently. A moment later, footsteps could be heard coming from outside of the cell. Ruby then became visible from inside of the cell, sliding to a stop. "Time to go." She balled her hands into fists and slammed them together. Her powergloves materialized and she grabbed the energy field at its center with her fingers. With a slight grunt, she spread her arms horizontally and pulled the barrier apart. "Follow me," she said and then ran down the hall.
Last edited by Mavorpen on Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:14 pm

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:Devils Den
Salis was peeved at Jenny's response. Figures, expect one thing and you get another. It didn't matter though. This would still cut down on unnecessary torture sessions. He listened further and laughed at the latter part of her statement. She acted like he was a stranger to "persuading" people to tell him what he wanted. It would be best to have her talk to them though. Make sure she didn't give a bogus name.

"You act like I have a problem with beating info out of people," he said with a sadistic smirk, "I can, and will gladly extract what I need from them through unpleasant means." Salis lightly tossed his knife from it's sheath and caught it by the blade before resting the tip of the hilt on Jenny's chin. "Though if you want to see them alive again, you'll want to take me to them." With that, Salis backed away from the girl and let her go. "Lead the way."

Jenny met Salis' knife, and he let her go. She only smiled, "Well, he's not my friend, but we're on speaking terms at the moment. We're going to see one of the most cold-hearted men in Gotham-Mr. Freeze. I assume you're familiar." She then began walking toward the exit, then stopped, "If you really want to make friends, don't threaten them. Especially if you want them to do you a favor." She opened the door, motioned for Salis to go first. She knew she could lose him any time she chose, but she decided to stick around to see what would happen. Anything could in Gotham.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:24 pm

Mavorpen wrote:-Meet Mantis-

"Oh. Um. OK? Have fun with that." Mantis was introduced and left so quickly Kylie didn't even have a moment to respond. So Atiala went to bouncing a ball at the wall, Ruby sat down outside the door, and Naja was still very silent. Like a snake.

So... Kylie just sat down. And waited, like Mantis said. She was about to make a ball like Atiala's with her ring and join her in bouncing, but then Ruby started acting.

Mavorpen wrote:-Ruby insanity-

"Wait, what?" Kylie asked as Ruby ran away. "RUBY! WHAT THE HELL!?" Kylie sighed when she realized Ruby was gone, then sat down again.

Then everything started shaking. Everything down to Kylie's teeth as the building shook, and footsteps were heard down the hall. Then Ruby appeared in the cell, and Kylie could only float in the air and watch as she ripped open the forcefield and started running down the hall.

Kylie was quite speechless for a moment.

Then: "WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Still floating, she zoomed out of the cell and started following Ruby, Atiala and Naja expected to be behind her. "Ruby, I still have no idea who you are, but that was fucking cool! Totally forgiven for trashing my room, no doubt." Kylie said, as she happily flew down the hall beside her.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:34 pm

"Confirmed, the Royal Flush gang escaped with all the money. 2 confirmed GCD casualties, 1 possible Royal Flush wounded. Possible sighting of Jarvis Tech at 3rd and 7th, unconfirmed. Possible Falcone gang members sighted at 4th and 2nd, uncon- Uh... Confirmed Falcone gang members at 4th and 2nd, 2 civilian casualties so far." All night, the radio continued to sound with reports like this, on and on, switching between three or four different dispatchers. Retlyer was sick of it. When he finally returned to base after a long night of dead leads, improbably murders, and escaped culprits, he walked in to a rather unexpected scene. Even as the dispatcher rattled off crime after crime, the best word to describe the base was.. a party.

"What the hell are you doing?" He growled as he approached one of their 'officers.' "We've got a city to protect, and you're here- What, partying?"

"U-uh.." The man paled. "We.. We captured a Mask.."

"There are hundreds of Masks in Gotham. One isn't something to be proud of. Who?" Retlyer scowled. If it was Zsasz, perhaps he might have a little stress relief via his fist.

"Uh.. The Cavalier..?"

"Are you f**ing with me. I'm going out again, when the Commissioner comes back, tell him I'm back in the field." With that, the Reclaimer set out once again.

"Attention all available units, possible Killer Croc sighting at Ashton and 7th." The dispatcher, this time a voice he did not recognize, said.

"This is Reclaimer, en route to Ashton and 7th. All available units requested for backup."
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:22 pm

Devils Den
Salis walked through the portal into the crisp city air of Gothem. He took it in with a slight smile on his face. This was the one thing he had enjoyed as a kid on the streets. The quiet, the calm. How the lights of the city never went out and people never seemed to sleep. It was beautiful, and Salis cherished moments like this even more now that he was hunting Vannis. This was what he loved, and they were going to pay for taking this from others.

"Who ever said I wanted friends," he said as he turned back to Jenny, "I want the criminals of this city dead, and all I need for that is aquaintances." With a gesture of his hand a portal appeared in front of them. "I can make this lead to anywhere I'm familiar with as long as it's a reasonable distance. Where do you want to go?"
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

"All quotes on the Internet are true"
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pee hard. I pee with force. I pee to win."
-Reddit
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Lingria wrote:Off the grid? Nobody goes 'off the grid'
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

It's like the NSA! Oh, wait... *puts on tin foil hat and hides under table*

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:09 pm

"Patience is a virtue." She said and smiled as the building began to shake and Ruby told them to get moving. "I'm not completely sure what the explosion is. But just point me at the biggest thing that needs a good smashing, and I'll handle the rest. I never actually used my powers more than a little. Alex kept saying how dangerous they were. Million exploding suns this and accidentally breaking a continent that. But you will noticed a distinct lack of the blonde giant whom I love to pieces, but is a moron." She was eager to finally show off what she could do. Not only to Ultron. But to the Kree.

"I'm not a moron..."

"Alex. I love you. But you're the biggest scaredy cat I've ever met. You want me to take your place as the Golden Guardian. I'll do it. But I don't want you breathing down my neck. I know what I'm doing. And I'll never learn to control that much power id I never get any practice. And a legion of Ultron flunkies should be great practice. Can't you be happy about something for once in your life? There are other emotions than moping you know."

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:23 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:"Patience is a virtue." She said and smiled as the building began to shake and Ruby told them to get moving. "I'm not completely sure what the explosion is. But just point me at the biggest thing that needs a good smashing, and I'll handle the rest. I never actually used my powers more than a little. Alex kept saying how dangerous they were. Million exploding suns this and accidentally breaking a continent that. But you will noticed a distinct lack of the blonde giant whom I love to pieces, but is a moron." She was eager to finally show off what she could do. Not only to Ultron. But to the Kree.

"You should introduce him to me sometime, Naja. He sounds like so much fun." Kylie snickered as she flew, though she was serious about wanting to meet Alex. After all this time knowing Naja, Kylie had never met her BF. And he sounded really interesting; interesting enough to warrant meeting at least once.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:38 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:"Patience is a virtue." She said and smiled as the building began to shake and Ruby told them to get moving. "I'm not completely sure what the explosion is. But just point me at the biggest thing that needs a good smashing, and I'll handle the rest. I never actually used my powers more than a little. Alex kept saying how dangerous they were. Million exploding suns this and accidentally breaking a continent that. But you will noticed a distinct lack of the blonde giant whom I love to pieces, but is a moron." She was eager to finally show off what she could do. Not only to Ultron. But to the Kree.

"You should introduce him to me sometime, Naja. He sounds like so much fun." Kylie snickered as she flew, though she was serious about wanting to meet Alex. After all this time knowing Naja, Kylie had never met her BF. And he sounded really interesting; interesting enough to warrant meeting at least once.

"He's actually gotten better since he recently lost his powers. He has others, but he's not as good with them yet. And you can meet him when we're done tearing Ultron a new processor. He lives in the Tower. Since he's broke, I have him collecting rocks from space for us, and in exchange I pay for... Everything." She snickered. "I don't mind. He got me superpowers. Brand name ones too. So I'm just paying him back. He uses magic nowadays. He's not bad with it. It's kinda weird, but he knows what he's doing. I've actually been talking to him. He can like... Project himself over space. Or something. It's magic. He's been doing research on Ultron for me. It's nothing we didn't already know. Other than the fact that we need a way to seal his consciousness into one body so when we break him, he stays broke."

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:08 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:"He's actually gotten better since he recently lost his powers. He has others, but he's not as good with them yet. And you can meet him when we're done tearing Ultron a new processor. He lives in the Tower. Since he's broke, I have him collecting rocks from space for us, and in exchange I pay for... Everything." She snickered.

"Oh, that's too bad..." Kylie began, before hearing the rest of Naja's explanation. "Wait... the tower? Our tower? You're letting your BF live in our tower!? And never said anything about it!? Whaaat!?" Kylie quickly entered freak-out mode, worried that Alex might've used his new mystic magic powers to spy on the girls. She didn't know him, she couldn't trust him, so there was enough reason to be worried.

The Republic of Atria wrote:"I don't mind. He got me superpowers. Brand name ones too. So I'm just paying him back. He uses magic nowadays. He's not bad with it. It's kinda weird, but he knows what he's doing. I've actually been talking to him. He can like... Project himself over space. Or something. It's magic. He's been doing research on Ultron for me. It's nothing we didn't already know. Other than the fact that we need a way to seal his consciousness into one body so when we break him, he stays broke."

"Oh yay, so he could have spied on any of us in our rooms whenever. Great." Now exasperated, Kylie lost the energy to freak out anymore. "Whatever, we gotta talk about this later. But Ultron... big bad robot guy, right? I've been doing some research on a lot of bad guys recently." Kylie was proud of herself for knowing that, even if all she had to do was ask the ring. "I know this might sound dumb, but has anyone ever tried taking out his batteries? Serious question, I think it could totally work."

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:25 pm

New Rob Halfordia wrote:-snip

The cataclysm that wrecked the planet's surface threw the cyborg's technical sensors into a tailspin, the wild fluctuations turning everything on it's head, Paras was paralyzed as his eyes scanned and scanned the Saiyan as his power output increased exponentially, it's effects on the environment truly brutal and leaving the cybernetic warrior in a state of awe. The world was completely desolated, the shock waves throwing all of the biosphere, and even the very atmosphere blowing away into the cosmos as Okarot unleashed the current apex of the Saiyan transformation saga, the fated Super Saiyan 3.

Paras made no waste, though, knowing he was immediately outclassed by this warrior. "Upgrade." He said, launching forward at the long, golden haired warrior while juking side to side randomly, his two ki spheres tightly held by his fists. No matter what at this point, though, Paras was sure Okarot had no experience in this form, the transformation appearing to have taken some extreme, ear-drum bursting effort to accomplish. Still blitzing, the cyborg slammed one charged fist into Okarot, and followed it up with a second - his hand surprisingly staying intact by virtue of the energy sphere, while the other from his nub exploded on contact.

From there, Paras threw himself backwards, sliding on the ball of his heel in order to keep an eye on Okarot and gain even more battle data. His eyes lit up with a stream of information, though, the reality of the power of SSJ3 pouring in to his feedback system. His eyes widened even further, but his teeth grit down hard. He didn't feel the fear of this, no, he felt a pang of almost jealousy that he couldn't get such power readily, especially with such a body as un-durable as the metal one he was given. He didn't expect to think of something so quickly out of the containment pod, but really, he didn't expect to meet a Super Saiyan, much less a third ascended state, immediately, either.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:10 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:"Wait, what?" Kylie asked as Ruby ran away. "RUBY! WHAT THE HELL!?" Kylie sighed when she realized Ruby was gone, then sat down again.

Then everything started shaking. Everything down to Kylie's teeth as the building shook, and footsteps were heard down the hall. Then Ruby appeared in the cell, and Kylie could only float in the air and watch as she ripped open the forcefield and started running down the hall.

Kylie was quite speechless for a moment.

Then: "WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Still floating, she zoomed out of the cell and started following Ruby, Atiala and Naja expected to be behind her. "Ruby, I still have no idea who you are, but that was fucking cool! Totally forgiven for trashing my room, no doubt." Kylie said, as she happily flew down the hall beside her.

"Don't thank me yet." Ruby said as she lead them through numerous hallways making up the tower. "There's about an...85% chance that we don't die. Those are pretty good odds, but that still means that there's a 15% chance that we do. Ultimately it depends on two factors: how long we can hold out for, and how long it takes them to reach this planet."

Ruby suddenly stopped and then entered a room on their right. She ran to the wall on the opposite side of the door and punched it, creating a large hole. She looked down and they were about 30 stories high. The tower then shook once more and a loud boom originated from behind them as what appeared to be a giant tree branch broke through the wall and extended towards them. Ruby jumped, and the tower exploded in several places. She looked back and watched as the Babel Spire caught flames.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:03 am

Tomia wrote:---

Charmera wrote:---

The wizard merely watched with apathy as the twin torrents of fire from Samantha's hands raced towards him, and then, with a distinct lack of passion, raised his own hands to intercept the flames, with them stopping just before touching him and swirling around, forming into bigger and bigger concentrations of fire until eventually, two large fireballs had formed in front of the wizard's hands. Then, with a simple, effortless flick of his wrists, he sent them hurtling towards the little werewolf that had taken up a position in front of her sisters to protect them from him.

"Eat me?" The wizard said with a curious voice. "If you wanted to eat me, why didn't you say so? You would have saved me so much effort."

Before the wizard's attack could actually harm Hanah, though, Sarah quickly stepped forward. She knew that her sister could take it, as she was by far the strongest of the three, but even then she felt compelled to protect her and Samantha however much she could. Acting quickly, almost on pure instinct, she used the shadows around her, bending them and giving them form in order to raise a barrier in front of her. The fireballs crashed against them helplessly, and though they managed to shatter the shadow wall, the flames never even got close to her sisters, much to her relief.

But then, she turned her gaze to look at the wizard, staring at him fiercely at first, defiance in her eyes. But that fire was quickly smothered as she gazed into those large, glowing, piercing amber eyes, those two emotionless yellow pits of chaos. She bit her lip and looked away, feeling ashamed of herself, and also fearful. She hated to admit it, but she was afraid, afraid of that man's power, afraid of how he seemed to defy even death as he chased after them, afraid of one day being unable to stop him, afraid of whatever he would do to them when he finally got his claws on her and her sisters. She was not as courageous as her little sister, that was for sure. In a way, Sarah envied her little sister. Hanah didn't have the same gifts, but she was always so strong and brave, and that courage was something she wished she could have, but sadly lacked.

Suddenly, a powerful gust swatted her aside, sending her crashing into a nearby wall. Sarah yelped in pain as she lay on the ground, her beautiful face twisted into a portrait of suffering, as even this abuse proved very painful when inflicted upon her fragile body.

"My dear, you should have learned by now that you cannot take your eyes off your enemy if you want to survive. I would have thought that after so many encounters with yours truly, you would have learned that lesson very well. It is quite a shame to have to hurt that beautiful face, after all." The wizard said with the same mocking voice as always, before turning to face Hanah and Samantha, twin pits of chaos glaring without passion, the rest of his visage obscured by his hat, a large pointy hat that would have undoubtedly been laughed at in any other circumstances. "This could all be so simple if you stopped resisting me, children, and yet you refuse. I cannot accept that." He stated, waving his hand forward. Rows of frozen spikes burst forth from the ground, headed straight towards the two sisters.

The beast shrieked in pain as the great ball of fox fire struck it in a wing, momentarily destabilizing it. Clearly, it had caused some damage, but not enough to cause it to lose the ability to fly. A few more shots would likely do the trick, and many more could likely put down the beast for good, but it would take a while, definitely far longer than other means. It was a risky thing to attempt.

However, the giant bat did not give Garnet and Masami much opportunity to ponder these possibilities, as it descended towards them in a blind rage. It certainly did not seem sentient, only very powerful, which was hardly something that made Garnet feel relieved. Diving aside, the blonde woman took the unnamed sword and slashed at the giant monstruous bat as she rolled away from its attack, causing it a great deal of pain and even drawing black blood from the monster.

When she stood back up, she saw it, at the far end of the large platform they were fighting on, resting at the foot of one of the many pillars that surrounded the circular platform: a bloodstained pedestal, bearing an object that she couldn't quite distinguish from here. She had to reach it, she knew that much. However, looking towards the monster, she noticed that it was now very much pissed at her, so that was a problem.

That was when she had the idea.

"Masami, I'll give you your distraction! If you can reach it and cut it down, great! If not, then at least pelt it with fire, maybe it'll lose one of its wings!" She shouted hastily, before darting for the pedestal, turning to shoot at the beast now and then. The beast was quickly gaining on her, however, and it was only a matter of time before it reached her.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:34 am

Sabrina El Carter/Star Girl-18 Yrs-Siberia

My eyes were set firmly on the opponent in front of me, as I tightened my fists, watching as he began to glow with a purple aura. As I was about to bring myself to him, I watched as he disappeared. Seemingly showing the ability to teleport. In a flash the armored man appeared on my left flank, and the only warning I received was in the form of him naming his attack. "Psycho Cannon!" The blast hit me head on, but the only result was me being knocked back a few feet. Less in response to his own attack, and more for my own being caught off guard. As I fired a barrage of heat beams at the man, I was careful to control the amount of power I used, as I did not intend to kill him. Simply keep him away from Rin. But in doing so, I was miscalculating exactly how much force was needed, and ended up low balling myself, as this M Bison teleported once more and this time appeared right in front of me. Charging a blast of Psycho power in the palm of his hand which he pressed against my chest and exclaimed as he expelled the concentrated energy through me.

"Psycho Punisher!"

I was blow backwards, as I pressed my own hand against my chest. Looking down, feeling that the attack had actually hurt somewhat. But my uniform, was without a scratch. Its not simply clothing, it's armor. Where did my father get this thing anyways? It was then that my eyes scanned the man approaching the girl. In a instant I had flown from where I was to him and snatched him up by the cape, spinning him around several times and then releasing him with such force as he blasted through several trees and into a large hill side, throwing snow all around as his impact had made him a near cave. My vision zoomed in to near telescopic levels as I watched him slowly emerge from the crater.

His clothes clearly torn and ripped, the cape completely gone, in fact, I still held a piece of it within my right hand. His hat was now gone and he was obviously injured. But the troubling part was...I did not see the first sign of blood. It is...strange...

"You possess great strength girl...but even that which you wield, fails in comparison to my Psycho Power!!!"

His body erupted in a dark energy as he propelled himself at me. throwing a barrage of punches which I blocked and avoided. The man's power having grown exponentially, but I could see the toll it was taking on his body. As I slugged him with a uppercut, he fell away only to resume the battle once more.

I could not seem to piece it together. Is he human? is body is rapidly falling apart, and yet, I dont see the slightest sense of pain from him or the first sign of real injury hindering him. As his body was entirely engulfed in a deep violet energy, then he positioned himself like a spinning drill and crashed into me. In what I assumed was his most powerful attack.

"Psycho Crusher!"

I actually winced in real pain as he impacted me like a drill before teleporting above me and planting both feet upon my face, slamming me into the earth beneath us. I moved my finger first, simply to check to see if I could. I would not lie, that actually hurt me, but as my eyes blinked open, I could tell that the battle was already over.

Only not in this would be dictator's favor.

He proudly crossed both arms and hovered above me in the air, his skin rapidly tearing away and his physical body suffering immense damage from his own...Psycho Power.

"You must see it now dont you? The hopelessness of it? I cannot die. Should this body be destroyed I will only find a new and perhaps more powerful body to inhabit. That...is why I desire your friend over there, to use as a vessel for my soul...which cannot be destroyed as I seek ultimate power."

As he made the announcement, I pulled myself up and used my X-Ray Vision, as I solved the mystery. He would not bleed, or tire...because his body...is like that of a doll. It is empty, holding only his soul within it. My face twisted into a defeated look at the news.

I then stood up, speaking as I rose.

"Is it true...that no matter how strong I am...I cannot kill you?" I asked, his own cockiness shown even more, as he triumphantly confirmed it.

"That is correct." My frown, then transformed instantly to a grin as my eyes shone a crimson.

"Then I have no reason to hold back!" I bellowed.

I blitzed the failed conqueror and plowed my fist right through his chest. Then, my heat vision incinerate what remained of his form. Overkill? Perhaps...but is it really when the man will simply possess a predetermined body?

As the dust settled, I allowed myself to relocate the lost girl, and making my way over to her. I could see various pieces of a stereo around her. Broken.

I began to mentally analyze the pieces and use my computer like mind to piece them back together. After all, I think I deserve some music for what has just happened. After I see about getting this thing to work, I will bring her body back to whoever I believe can help revive her.

After a few moments of toying with the pieces, I had a almost as good as new stereo now playing some of my favorite music as I tried to relax. Never knowing the affect it would have on the girl.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:34 am

Len-El
Devil's Den

Stepped outside from the Devil's Den, and breathing the fresh, if smelly, air of Gotham once again, Len-El stepped out to made another feat of heroism on the streets of Gotham once again. Looking at his surroundings made him realized that Gotham is still the same dirty city, just like what he saw before he went to the Den.

Stretching his body, arms, legs, and all of his parts of body, and then it was finished in no time. Stepping his foot to the ground, before he launched himself to the sky, made a crater on the ground, and flew to the sky of Gotham, feeling the breeze of the air. His goal right now, however, is to finds Two-Face...
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:00 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:Len-El
Devil's Den

Stepped outside from the Devil's Den, and breathing the fresh, if smelly, air of Gotham once again, Len-El stepped out to made another feat of heroism on the streets of Gotham once again. Looking at his surroundings made him realized that Gotham is still the same dirty city, just like what he saw before he went to the Den.

Stretching his body, arms, legs, and all of his parts of body, and then it was finished in no time. Stepping his foot to the ground, before he launched himself to the sky, made a crater on the ground, and flew to the sky of Gotham, feeling the breeze of the air. His goal right now, however, is to finds Two-Face...

"GCD Runner 3 reporting, flying Maskjust sighted above Gotham." A voice came through the radio. "Identity unknown."

"Figure it out, Runner. Unless he's a Hero, we've got another damn problem in this cesspit of a city. Any more reports on Two-Face?" The Commissioner himself responded.

"This is Runner 4, a large group of Two-Face men are moving towards our borders. Possible attempt to reclaim it. All available units, please respond."

"Sorry, Reclaimer, looks like you'll be handling Croc on your own. We can't afford to lose what little territory we have to the coin flipper." The Commissioner sent to Retlyer. "You can handle it?"

"I can try."

As the vast majority of GCD forces moved to the Western border of their territory to take on the Two-Face thugs approaching it, Reclaimer finally arrived at Ashton and Seventh. Lit by a series of ill-maintained, flickering streetlamps, the intersection looked empty, if menacing. "This is Reclaimer, I don't see Croc anywhere."

"Turn around."

Retlyer froze, chills being sent up his back. An instant later, his vision went black.

"...is he? Where the hell is he!?" The Commissioner's voice slowly faded in.

"He's not here, Sir. You sure it was Ashton and 7th?" A second voice.

"No, I thought it was Ashton and 2nd. Of course it was Ashton and 7th, you idiot."

Retlyer tried to call for them, but found his voice failed him. As his vision returned to him, he looked around, trying to find out where he was. He reached forward and saw that his hand was covered in blood- His blood. Not again...

His screams told the Commissioner where he was.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:21 am

Siliarba wrote:DeeDee
The Devil's Den

Charmera wrote:Chorus' eyes widened, but then she realised who it was and raised an eyebrow in her direction. Her first instict was to reach for Verse and cut her head off. But she sighed and rolled her eyes. She grabbed a new napkin, wiping saliva from her cheek and then she grabbed another napkin to write on.

Haven't got voice back yet. And so far he's an acquaintance.
Managed to find one of the bastards, but the trail went cold after that...

You actually might be able to help. You might know someone called Janice. Tall, atheletic, red hair. She's quiet intense and moody, and prone to outbursts of rage?

"No voice back yet huh? Bummer. And two things I can tell you about Janice, if the hair was pink you'd be describing CeeCee to a Tee. Secondly, whoever she is I should get her in my bed. Hmm, maybe I already did, Yesterday it was Dana, the day before Joanne, then there was Zoë, Joanne again, Cindy, Amber, Joanne, ... Am I dating Joanne without realizing it?" The listing of names continued for a bit until DeeDee snapped out of it because of the fumbling and shy behavior of Chorus's acquaintance, as she put it. DeeDee couldn't help but starting to laugh hysterically at how he was acting and talking.

The Rebel Alliances wrote:"I...I...I'm Ranger or, August Carter." I told DeeDee.
I then hastily grabbed my helmet and shoveled it onto my head to hide my shame before speaking again.
"Anyways DeeDee, I am sorry for talking to your Girlfriend like that. I did not mean to...mean to..." My voice trailed off as I placed my arms across my chest, as if to place a barricade between us.
"Anyways, I need to get going. People need me to save them and all. If you want...the two of you can come along. I have a feeling we can find something to do in Gotham..."

After a little wile the laughing dimmed down enough for a response to be possible. "You are the cutest, shy guy I've met in a wile, your reaction, it's like you're a kid just starting puberty trying to talk to a girl for the first time. It's so adorable that if I liked guys I might've given you a free pass with me." The giggling kept going between sentences, it was just to amusing to her, this was fun, talking instead of randomly blowing stuff up, there wasn't much time for that when being hunted after all. "And relax soldier boy, me and Chorus aren't a thing, I mean, I'd sleep with her in a heartbeat, and it would be a night to remember, or any other time of the day to remember really." DeeDee stopped talking just long enough to give a wink at Chorus and then went straight back to the conversation.

"If you want to have a shot at her give it your best I won't stop you, I'll even help you a bit." DeeDee looked back over to the barkeep "Hey Gary, when this guy orders something with alcohol for the next 3 hours it's on the house, anything without alcohol, he still has to pay. Also send one of the waiters to the security room to check if there's someone in the club with the description on this napkin." "Sure thing boss". DeeDee returned her attention to Chorus and August. "Two birds one stone, if that chick you're looking for is here then we'll find her, and in the meantime, feel free to keep awkwardly hitting on each other."

DeeDee chose to ignore August's response abut going in to Gotham, hoping he would realize there was no reason for him to leave, especially now that there was someone checking for this person Chorus was looking for.

Chorus nodded. And began writing again.
Thank you DeeDee. You have no idea how much this means to me.
I'll repay the debt at a later date. Maybe see if I can get a demo tape from you into some music exc's I know.

And while she wasn't all too interested in sleeping with DeeDee, a voice sighed mournfully from within the blade, unheard by the other two. "Days like this I wish I had a body" Spoke a female voice inside Chorus' head.

We all have those moments Amy.

I don't

Shut up Jack.

Ignoring the voices in her head, she began writing once more, having passed a napkin to DeeDee. She wrote and then passed it to August.
I wouldn't mind staying for a little while longer. If you want to fight crime I'll tag along. Though we could always fight someone here or something.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:49 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Tomia wrote:---

The wizard merely watched with apathy as the twin torrents of fire from Samantha's hands raced towards him, and then, with a distinct lack of passion, raised his own hands to intercept the flames, with them stopping just before touching him and swirling around, forming into bigger and bigger concentrations of fire until eventually, two large fireballs had formed in front of the wizard's hands. Then, with a simple, effortless flick of his wrists, he sent them hurtling towards the little werewolf that had taken up a position in front of her sisters to protect them from him.

"Eat me?" The wizard said with a curious voice. "If you wanted to eat me, why didn't you say so? You would have saved me so much effort."

Before the wizard's attack could actually harm Hanah, though, Sarah quickly stepped forward. She knew that her sister could take it, as she was by far the strongest of the three, but even then she felt compelled to protect her and Samantha however much she could. Acting quickly, almost on pure instinct, she used the shadows around her, bending them and giving them form in order to raise a barrier in front of her. The fireballs crashed against them helplessly, and though they managed to shatter the shadow wall, the flames never even got close to her sisters, much to her relief.

But then, she turned her gaze to look at the wizard, staring at him fiercely at first, defiance in her eyes. But that fire was quickly smothered as she gazed into those large, glowing, piercing amber eyes, those two emotionless yellow pits of chaos. She bit her lip and looked away, feeling ashamed of herself, and also fearful. She hated to admit it, but she was afraid, afraid of that man's power, afraid of how he seemed to defy even death as he chased after them, afraid of one day being unable to stop him, afraid of whatever he would do to them when he finally got his claws on her and her sisters. She was not as courageous as her little sister, that was for sure. In a way, Sarah envied her little sister. Hanah didn't have the same gifts, but she was always so strong and brave, and that courage was something she wished she could have, but sadly lacked.

Suddenly, a powerful gust swatted her aside, sending her crashing into a nearby wall. Sarah yelped in pain as she lay on the ground, her beautiful face twisted into a portrait of suffering, as even this abuse proved very painful when inflicted upon her fragile body.

"My dear, you should have learned by now that you cannot take your eyes off your enemy if you want to survive. I would have thought that after so many encounters with yours truly, you would have learned that lesson very well. It is quite a shame to have to hurt that beautiful face, after all." The wizard said with the same mocking voice as always, before turning to face Hanah and Samantha, twin pits of chaos glaring without passion, the rest of his visage obscured by his hat, a large pointy hat that would have undoubtedly been laughed at in any other circumstances. "This could all be so simple if you stopped resisting me, children, and yet you refuse. I cannot accept that." He stated, waving his hand forward. Rows of frozen spikes burst forth from the ground, headed straight towards the two sisters.

Quickly, Hanah pushed Sam out of the way, making sure she would be safe from the spikes, and then she pounced on her opponent. Hanah met the wizards gaze, sending the universal message that she was no longer playing around. The hurting of one of her sisters was something she couldn't accept. No one touched Sarah or Sam while she was around. No one. She would shred anyone who did it to ribbons, and eat what was left. This wasn't the kind of family you fucked with lightly. Not when it had someone with teeth that could tear through metal easier than tearing through paper.

When she landed, she began her onslaught of bestial rage. It was less bravery and more a void of fear that let her attack the man so. Fear was for prey. Prey was what this man would become if he didn't stop following them. To empahsise this point, she grabbed with both her claws and snapped with her jaws in a motion that would take out the entire torso of a regular human. Though if Hanah was thinking strait she might consider that this was no ordinary human.

The beast shrieked in pain as the great ball of fox fire struck it in a wing, momentarily destabilizing it. Clearly, it had caused some damage, but not enough to cause it to lose the ability to fly. A few more shots would likely do the trick, and many more could likely put down the beast for good, but it would take a while, definitely far longer than other means. It was a risky thing to attempt.

However, the giant bat did not give Garnet and Masami much opportunity to ponder these possibilities, as it descended towards them in a blind rage. It certainly did not seem sentient, only very powerful, which was hardly something that made Garnet feel relieved. Diving aside, the blonde woman took the unnamed sword and slashed at the giant monstruous bat as she rolled away from its attack, causing it a great deal of pain and even drawing black blood from the monster.

When she stood back up, she saw it, at the far end of the large platform they were fighting on, resting at the foot of one of the many pillars that surrounded the circular platform: a bloodstained pedestal, bearing an object that she couldn't quite distinguish from here. She had to reach it, she knew that much. However, looking towards the monster, she noticed that it was now very much pissed at her, so that was a problem.

That was when she had the idea.

"Masami, I'll give you your distraction! If you can reach it and cut it down, great! If not, then at least pelt it with fire, maybe it'll lose one of its wings!" She shouted hastily, before darting for the pedestal, turning to shoot at the beast now and then. The beast was quickly gaining on her, however, and it was only a matter of time before it reached her.

Masami nodded, and seem to disappear. One of the skills she had unlocked or mastered through this gaining of a new tail allowed her to disapear from most eyes, even very keen ones, with little to no effort. And it seemed this demon thing did not have keen eyes, as it allowed her to get very close to the giant thing close enough for her to reach it as Garnet wanted to do so. She jumped, using her agility and speed to flash step to close the distance between them very quickly so he would not escape her, and grabbed the beast. Though as soon as she did so she realised her time would be limited, so she used to oppertunity to climb up the beasts back and hack at its wings with her blade. She also made sure to use her illusion magic to create a covering for his eyes so that the room ahead of the monster would be completely dark and very hard to see. She planned to use this to keep Garnet from being killed, as the monster wouldn't be able to see it's target.

If it's wrath should be directed at Masami... the fox reasoned she would jump that bridge when she got to it.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:04 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:"NO!"

The noise was startlingly horrid, more so than it should have ever been, assisted by the hollow nature of its surroundings, echoing indiscriminately through the empty Batcave to be heard only by the man who did not exist. He stood almost perfectly still, the only movement being the rising and falling motion of his chest, until the echo of noise died out at last, leaving his breathing as the only sound to be heard in that lonely, dreadful cave.

Then, and only then, did he remove his bleeding, broken fist from the shattered remnants of the Batcomputer, using his control over the passing of time to force it to flow in reverse, healing his hand from any damage that it had suffered, nevermind that he had caused it himself. After that, he simply stood there, still once again. His breathing, once accelerated, forceful, angry, had now slowed down to a more normal rate, and his other fist, which was clenched at his side with almost enough force to draw blood, had finally loosened up. For a moment, he had been consumed in utter rage at the grim revelation that the machine had shown him, but now, Gilbert- Was that his name? Did he even have one to begin with?- had no more fury. Now, he had nothing left to do, but grasp this revelation. Accept it.

Raising his hand and pointing it towards the Batcomputer, Gilbert did the same thing to it that he had done to his own hand, reversing the flow of time and repairing the machine to its pristine state. As he did so, he repeated in his head the words of the mysterious voice, understanding that they were the truth. She was right, he had nothing. He was no one. His existence, apparently, had been a falsehood. What else was false? His life in the streets, was it a forgery? The time he spent with his friends before his powers manifested and went berserk, was that just a product of his imagination? An alien hallucination lodged inside his memories? He did not know, and he had no way of knowing. Idly, he touched the black patch over his eye, wondering where it had truly come from.

But then, there was one thing he knew. The Time Demon existed, and it lurked inside of him. And just like the voice told him, he had been chosen. He had been chosen because of the circumstances of his very existence. He had nothing, so he had nothing to lose fighting the Time Demon, no? Was that it? He cursed the unknown names of those who had made such a choice, but he knew that this was his destiny, and that he had no way of running from it, for the Time Demon was already inside of him. There was no choice but to struggle, there was no choice but to fight.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!"

Just as he finished restoring the Batcomputer to its pristine, undamaged state, a burning sensation, a searing punishment, an unbearable pain ripped through his whole body and even beyond, ravaging his body and soul alike, causing him to feel an agony far beyond anything he had ever felt before in his false life. Against such a violent assault, Gilbert could only fall to the ground and howl in pain, his senses overloaded by the crushing devastation wrought on his body, leaving him unable to act. He was, of course, completely unharmed, his body in a perfect condition, but the pain he felt was completely out of line with this, destroying him.

When he was finally able to wrestle a bit of control over his body from the agony he felt, what he did was begin attempting to drag himself out of there, crawling through the ground even as he writhed in pain, slowly but surely moving towards the exit of the Batcave. He had left everything the way it was before Salis' black hole had destroyed everything, he had done his job here, and so, he had no reason to remain there. He didn't want to be found there, either, as it would likely raise questions, and questions about himself were the last thing he wanted to answer at the moment. It was this conviction that eventually led him to the outside of the Batcave, and once he was away from there, he allowed himself to fall to the ground once again, clutching his body and head, flailing pathetically in an attempt to soothe the pain, for he was still being struck by wave after wave of burning agony.

Eventually, the pain faded, and once it did, Gilbert immediately stood up and clawed at his chest, tearing his shirt apart to reach what he thought was the source of his pain. And at that moment, he saw it, the strange symbol that had accompanied him ever since he had been possessed by the Time Demon. At the beginning, he recalled, the outer circle had been empty, but as time passed, the needles slowly began to move, and as they moved, the circle was filled with a strange symbol. Now, the needle had almost reached the starting point yet again, and Gilbert could not help thinking that something terrible would occur when that happened. He wondered what had caused it to move. Had it been his use of Ku's power? Was that it? Did the needles move because he used the power of the Time Demon indiscriminately?

As he wondered about this, a great shadow was cast over him, and then a great light, and as Gilbert looked up at the sky in order to see what had caused this, he saw up there, in the distance, something terrible, something that sent a shiver down his spine.

It was destruction, and it had come on wings of flame.

Meanwhile, a figure stood on the moon. One which earth was mildly unfamiliar with. Of course her species had met the earthlings and had heard legends of their prowess and battles. However that was not why this girl was here. Instead, she was tracking a new foe. A target which she now looked at through her scope of a weapon which could obliterate the sun of this solar system. Suddenly, she heard a ringing. "For Ganu's sake..." She cursed. Frowing, she pressed a device on her ear.

Aeshadan-mai Aru. Greeted a voice. He used the greeting of the old tongue. Not too old. About a century old. Though that might as well be a thousand years for the Rantu. Still, the old tongue was common enough. In fact, the new tongue was already dying out slightly, Neo speak was all the rage these days. Though honestly Aru thought it merely a fad.

"Ashandan-Mai Huntmistress Curu." She replied. "I have the target in my viewfinder at the moment."

Have you a clear shot?

"Negative. If I miss, then the earth could be damaged."

Unfortunate. You're not willing to take that risk?

Aru frowned. "Mistress, there are innocents down there."

Asra will surely kill them. Or go on to other planets. You have a shot. You should take it.

"I respectfully disagree."

As is your right. I'm merely giving advice. It's your hunt after all.

Aru paused. "All right." She sighed. "Haruma-Mai... I can't take your advice. I will have to engage on earth."

Unfortunate. But It is your choice. I only hope you remember your training Little Aru.

"I will... Mother." She spoke, before closing off the com chat. She frowned again. Then moved in persuit of Asra. Not too fast that he'd notice her though.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:43 am

Samantha Grimm
Samantha knew things wouldn't be good when the wizard deflected her fire balls and sent them back at her. Luckily Sarah was able to bend the shadows to stop them. Then however Sarah was knocked over with a gust of wind, and spikes of ice were flying at Sam and Hannah. This wizard was powerful and persistent. Everytime they fought him it was a close call and they barely made it out.

Hannah knocked Sam away from the spikes. Sam frowned as Hannah charged the wizard. Her sisters were always throwing themselves in front of attacks and charging blindly. She wished they would think before they did something in a fight. She loved her sisters, but she needed to think about what was best for them as a whole before she did anything.

While Hannah distracted the wizard Sam ran over to Sarah. They all needed to be ready to fight if they were going to beat this guy again. She pulled a small vial out of her bag. It was a deep purple liquid, thy didn't exactly look appetizing. She held it out to Sarah, "This won't taste good, but you have to drink it sis. It'll get rid of the pain and help you get back into the fight." She told Sarah. She didn't like seeing her sisters hurt. She was determined to get rid of this guy for good once Sarah was on her feet.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:55 am

Tomia wrote:Cora
Cora smelt the burning electricity in the air and saw Katie raise her arm as if to attack. Cora thought she was about to do it when suddenly she stopped. It seemed like all her emotions started to break through at once and Katie dropped to the ground as she seemed overwhelmed by her feelings. Cora took a step to closer to make sure she was okay and unfortunately at this moment Jasmine smashed through the wall and made her mistake. Cora thought about going after her but decided against it. She would find her later and bring her to justice, right now she should be there for Katie. However Cora didn't know what to do for her. The android merely knelt by the bed and took her friend's hand gently. She tried not to interrupt her friend's moment but let her know that she was there for her. Tears were still in Cora's eyes as she grieved as well. Eric had been so kind and thoughtful, and Katie loved him so much. It was so unfair that he had to die.

Katie lay there for a while, tears in her eyes as she sobbed her eyes out. She didn't know how long she had been there for, but it had been quite a while. She got up after a short time, sitting up in the bed. She dried her eyes. "I... I should have stopped her. I should have stopped all this..." She spoke, unable to speak very coherently. She looked to Cora, then to Val, Then she looked down. "No one had to die. No one should have died. Least of all him..."

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:43 am

Charmera wrote:
Tomia wrote:Cora
Cora smelt the burning electricity in the air and saw Katie raise her arm as if to attack. Cora thought she was about to do it when suddenly she stopped. It seemed like all her emotions started to break through at once and Katie dropped to the ground as she seemed overwhelmed by her feelings. Cora took a step to closer to make sure she was okay and unfortunately at this moment Jasmine smashed through the wall and made her mistake. Cora thought about going after her but decided against it. She would find her later and bring her to justice, right now she should be there for Katie. However Cora didn't know what to do for her. The android merely knelt by the bed and took her friend's hand gently. She tried not to interrupt her friend's moment but let her know that she was there for her. Tears were still in Cora's eyes as she grieved as well. Eric had been so kind and thoughtful, and Katie loved him so much. It was so unfair that he had to die.

Katie lay there for a while, tears in her eyes as she sobbed her eyes out. She didn't know how long she had been there for, but it had been quite a while. She got up after a short time, sitting up in the bed. She dried her eyes. "I... I should have stopped her. I should have stopped all this..." She spoke, unable to speak very coherently. She looked to Cora, then to Val, Then she looked down. "No one had to die. No one should have died. Least of all him..."

Cora sat on the edge of the bed, holding Katie's hand the entire time. She could barely stand to see Katie cry like this, but there was no way she would leave her side. Katie then finally spoke uo, her voice hoarse from crying. Cora couldn't help but hug her. "Katie... it wasn't your fault. I'm so sorry Katie. We're here for you though. You won't have to go through this alone." Cora told her softly.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse