NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:39 am

Daniel Carter/NightBlade-38 Yrs-Gotham city

As Ceecee left the two of us I began to move down the abandoned avenue allowing Mia to follow behind me. While there was essentially a war going on in Gotham, I am not expecting too much resistance, as I judged the relative silence we are enjoying to be a side effect of this area to be a known area where the Joker has resided. As there are few willing to venture into the Clown Prince's turf, even if the odds of him being there are slim. I then began to clue Mia in on my thought processes. "Keep an eye out, although between you and me. I doubt we will run into serious problems until we get close to Joker's hideout. There are not many, police or criminally insane, who would be spotted anywhere near where the Joker could possibly be." As I informed her on the situation, we continued our way to the old toy factory, the layout of the city, still amazes me on how identical it is to my Gotham, so finding my way is not a problem.

It did not take long before we began to arrive, and I started to wonder if Ceecee was having as easy of a time as we were. In fact, as we got closer, it was almost as if the Joker wanted to be found. Like he had set up a show and was desperate for an audience. It had taken us about a half hour to finally reach the sight of the old Funhouse Toy Factory in the narrows, and where we saw our first signs of any resistance.

There were about a dozen armed men with clown masks of varying types equipped with everything from civilian to police weaponry. Nothing I had never faced before. However, bullets are bullets. The entrance of the factory, was not how I remember it from my world however. The large walkway was flanked by two overly large nut cracker soldiers. Lights resembling that of a christmas tree were spread around and placed in a spider web like pattern. Speakers were playing carnival music as a large sign hung above the entrance, originally saying Funhouse but now had green spray paint placing 'Joker's' before Funhouse.

"Joker always has had a liking for the theatrical." I was just about to tell Mia how we would approach it, when I heard the familiar crackling laughter of the Joker erupt over the speakers.

"Now, I hope you have rehearsed your lines boys. Statistics show probability of Bat entanglements are drearily low. It is hard after all to be entertained by such a endangered species."

I allowed a moment to pass once Joker finished his 'broadcast'.

"Mia, stay close behind me. These men should not be a problem, but when dealing with someone this insane, let's not leave any openings."

I then loaded the sub machine gun in my left hand, while wielding the sword in my right. I then lunged into action, straight ahead as I created the diversion that Ceecee would use to infiltrate the factory, as the goons caught sight of us. Gunfire erupted as I dodged and ducked behind vehicles, using a mixture of speed and cover to close the distance and parry blows with the sword, while shooting the henchman in the legs and shoulders. Slicing several muscles and disabling goon after goon, finding it far easier when allowing myself to use lethal weapons, rather than engage all of them in hand to hand fighting.

I left several of the smaller ones for Mia, while I engaged the largest. A mountain man with no shirt on, and one of the same painted masks as the others, with green hair pasted to the mask and a red frown painted across the mask. The man wielded a large sledgehammer and gave a large overhead swing with it which I side stepped easily and slashed one of his lower legs with the sword, and then swiftly the other, forcing him to his knees. Despite his large size, wielding a simple and heavy weapon made him far too predictable, as he could only attack overhead, or in a side swing. Two options. Positioning myself behind him I swiftly slammed a backhand into his neck. Instantly putting him out.

I then looked up to observe Mia at work, naturally she seemed to be handling herself rather well.

As we were about to finish the fight at the gates, the Joker crackled over the speakers again.

"What does it take to bring down a Deadman knockoff and his sidekick Princess Peach? Huhuhahahehehe, oh well the show ends for you, and I am afraid there wont be an encore." With those words I immediately revealed several small green syringes, as large tanks on the back sides of the toy soldiers began to release Joker Gas. The wounded henchman on the ground scurried and cried out, but soon began clawing at their chests, while laughing intensely. I injected myself with the syringe, but shot my eyes over to Mia, who was dangerously close to the gas tanks.

I dashed over to her, clearing several obstacles in a jump as I ran over dying bodies to reach her. And almost violently injected her with the antidote. It was all a gamble, the gamble was that the Joker of this world used the same split formula that my world did, and if so. Then after this moment, me and Mia will be entirely immune to the gas.

As the two of us were now enshrouded in the gas, the answer was clear. The gamble has paid off. After almost dying to the gas one time, I wont fall victim to the same tactic twice.

With the front guards dead, most killed by the Jokers own hand, I turned to Mia.

"Let's not keep him waiting. After all....the show must go on."

As the two of us entered into the darkness of the Joker's Funhouse.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:56 am

The Starlight wrote:
Tomia wrote:Roy smiled, happy to see that he could actually contribute. He saw Katie blushing and speaking very fast. "It's okay, I knew what you meant, and thanks." Roy told her.

Cora then spoke up, "Well, if we can find the plant and figure out its properties. We can develop a antidote to counter act it's effects. I'll start researching to see what I can find. I have access to the government files. So if anything like this has happened before. They probably know about it." Cora said, setting off to work with determination.

Roy decided to try to help, but he wasn't nearly as good at research as Cora was. In reality it was just an excuse to be close to Cora. After about half an hour he got the courage to speak up with her. "Hey Cora, this is really cool that you have access to all this stuff." He said a but awkwardly. She didn't respond so Roy tried to think of something else to say. "So how did you meet-" He was suddenly cut off by Cora.

"I'm busy, I can't talk right now." She told him plainly as she focused on her work. Roy frowned and looked disenheartened. "Alright, I understand sorry." He said meekly, looking back at his computer to try to hide his embarrassment and that he was upset.

Val glanced at Cora, mentally frowning at Cora's abruptness. "I think I'll be able to find it quicker, Cora. I have a database of every single plant on this Earth up in here," Valancy said, tapping her head. "Just give me a couple minutes..." she said, closing her eyes and focusing. Opening her eyes a few minutes later, she said, "I've got it, but we'll need to recreate the climate in order for it to survive." Pulling on some gloves, she opened a large glass container. Finding some dry ice, she poured it in, lowering the temperature inside the container to far below zero. Then, taking some soil, she put some of that in, and closed it. Shutting her eyes once again, she brought up her hand, and created the plant. "Well, there it is. Give me a few hours and we'll have our antidote."

Pulling up a chair and paper, she began the math necessary, summoning the necessary plants and herbs, along with taking a vial of her own blood. Her healing power would have to be part of the process. Then, turning to the plant, she stared at it, conversing with it through her mind.

Katie nodded. She pulled up her own chair, and though she couldn't talk to plants, she was staring at it too. A look of concern and sadness on her face, guilt evident as she seemed to be willing this plant to grow." Eventually fatigue began to catch up with her and she simple collapsed in her chair. She had been working hard after all. She fell asleep near Val. She had the chairs recline setting on so that she could lean back all the way, so she slept quite comfortably, but was plauged by bad dreams...

Some time later.

It was darker, Katie could tell that immediately, though not the fact she was awake. She inhaled and exhaled, fear in her eyes evidence of the dream she had. She looked around, And sighed. She noticed there was a blanket on her lap, covering her. She wondered whom had put it on her, but didn't give it much thought. Seeing the plant still growing. She sighed. "You sure are taking your time." She muttered. She then remembered Val was here. Or at least she remembered she was here. Honestly she wasn't sure. "I'm going to go check on some things." She mumbled sleepily. Whether anyone heard her or not depended on whether Val or Cora had stayed.

She remembered she had promised to check in on Eric. She sighed as she seeped through the electrical currents of the building, merging with them. She was going at a lazy two hundredth of light speed, sleepily navigating her way to her boyfriends desk-lamp. Popping out in front of it.

"Eric! What did you want to show me?" She asked. She smiled softly as she noticed he was asleep. She then shrugged. He was always the type to go to bed early. She moved to the outer room, seeing on the table a flashdrive, a gift box and a note. She frowned, debating whether to wake him to ask about them or to leave him sleeping soundly. She turned slightly and saw a picture of them together propped up. She took ahold of the picture and her frown vanished once more.

She remembered then when he had asked her out. It wasn't the usual method. He had been quite clever. He knew of her ability to detect electrical charges. So he had sent her a message in morse code using period of electrical current. It was rather corny but it had put a smile on Katies face. Despite his social ineptitude Eric could be quite romantic, sensitive and charming when he wanted to be. She felt as if he was special to her. Very special.

She was about to place the photo back when she suddenly detected a presence. Katies smile dispersed as she turned around, seeing Jasmines face. No longer did she look demonic. In fact she looked radiantly perfect. Blonde hair, blue eyes and an overall almost angelic aura. Though Katie couldn't help but sense this was only skin deep. That it was part of her metamorphosis.

"What are you doing here Jasmine?"

She chuckled, "You never call me Jazz anymore." She replied, moving towards Katie. Though when she saw Katie put her hand up in an attacking posture and electrical current charging. She put up her hands in mock surrender, and expression of amusement on her face. "You used to call me that all the time."

Katie paused, not saying anything, Jasmine chuckled. "My benefactor told me, in case you want to know how I knew. Can't say his name though..."

"What are you doing here?"

"I don't think you get how this works. I'm the strong one now. You're little powers aren't going to work anymore."

"You have yet to prove that."

Suddenly Jasmines fist slammed through the wall next to her. Inches from her face. "Why did you break up with me?!" she asked.

"Because you were taking things too far. You wanted me to comit myself when I wasn't read-"

"Bullshit!" She shouted, pulling her fist back. Katie flinched. Instictively. When she did there was a look of concern on Jasmines face. She walked forward. She put her hand on Katies arm. "I..."

"Can't we start again? When you broke up with me I had no idea what to do... You were the first person to ever be so nice... I just-"

"What the hell are you doing in my apartment?" Asked a voice. Eric. Who suddenly fell back under Jasmine's harsh gaze. Katie put herself between the two of them, only to be roughly hit to the side. Eric tried to run, but Jasmine lifted him up by the throat. Not bothering to be gentle. Eric felt himself choking.

"You!" She spat, bitterly and hatefully. "You stole her from me! You are to blame for all this! We could have been happy together had you not taken her eye."

"Jasmine stop!" Katie spoke, getting up, "You're... confused, I see that."

"Confused?" She asked. Then Jasmine laughed. "I'm not confused. I've never had so much clarity in my life." She spoke. She turn turned to the struggling Eric. "So... fragile. Things and people are so fragile to me now. Cars are paper toys to play with and people fleshy dolls. They break just as easily..." She smiled as she wiggled Eric a bit. She turned to Katie, reaching out to grab her...

"Leave my girlfriend-" Eric spoke. But that's all he said. For when he said that he became the focus for Jasmines rage again, and in rage she subconiously tightened her grip on his neck... untill it broke.

His neck bones did not merely snap, but were pulverized by the force. Eric's face was one of shock when he died, as he fell to the floor. Jasmine had let go of him, just as surprised as Katie was. Katie rushed over to him. She tried to reposition his neck, but found it merely flopped in her hands. "No no no no no no no no." She chanted. There were tears in her eyes as the realization dawned. "No... Please no." She cried as she held his body. Her arms tightened around him.

Jasmine had backed off. She looked at her hands suddenly. She didn't want to do this. She didn't want to cause Katie this kind of pain. The whole idea was to get back together with Katie. Then they'd both be happier. But... then this had... happened.

No. This is better. Katie is now yours only. Who will stop you from taking her?

But.... I don't want her to be sad.

Why does that matter? it's your happiness that matters. Is that not why you got stronger? To take Katie and be happy?

She teared up slightly too. Though that couldn't stop her from saying something. "H-he shouldn't have come in between us. We were happy. We can-"

"Shut up."

Jasmine frowned. She wasn't going to take this. She was powerfull. "What did you sa-"

Katie suddenly leaped from Eric's corpse. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She shouted. A blast of electricity hit her opponent and sent her into the wall and shook the whole building. Jasmine blinked and her eyes widened as she saw Katies face. Contorted in rage.

Then. All of a sudden. The entire city went black as the power was sucked towards one building...
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:23 am

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:-snip

"Fun kicking your ass?" Val said, a fist connecting with her face and throwing her off, her legs being swept from under her immediately after. At that point, training and instinct kicked it, her hands shooting out and grabbing onto Ashy's thin, skin-tight workout clothes to pull the girl down as Val fell - all happening in a split second, the Vokornian on top of Val, but Val delivering a kick to the abdomen as it all happening during the fall, rearing back, and delivering another kick to get the girl off of the dominant position. "You betcha."

Val jumped back up and made some distance between herself and Ashy, her eyes still narrow and watching every move, intent to not lose focus.

Mir was watching it all unfold, nodding after each successful combo or strike Ashy or Val would land, impressed at the feminine form and how much power it could produce. Perhaps it was his own upbringing that saw women as the weaker sex, but steadily, he was proven wrong in just this one bout. Though he had power and some skills on his side, Mir knew he was outclassed in technique and pure skill by both of the ladies as they fought, resolving to get better as well. "What was the point of training constantly if a skilled throw can put you firmly on your ass?" He wondered, his eyes trailing to Ashy as his mind subconsciously ogling her firm, toned body in the skimpy clothes.

"Hm. I didn't notice. You punch like a human." Ash joked. Ash once again felt pain, though she didn't let that stop her. She did seem to be hurt, though she wasn't tired. She could taste a little bit of blood from a previous punch to the face. She licked her lips, clearing the blood dripping from her nose. Then she attacked. She went for a right handed punch to the stomach, and then followed it up by moving to another side and unleashing a punishing kick. And then she hopped back, not wanting to stay for the brutal counter attack. In fact, she wanted to see if she could counter her next moves.

"Kidding aside. You fight well Valerie." She commented with a smile. "I should honestly thank you for challenging me. I had forgotten how fun it was to brawl like this..." She commented.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Charmera wrote:---

Tomia wrote:---

Sarah continued shamelessly flirting with and teasing the blood-controlled tellers and customers of the First Bank of Starling City as she waited. Naturally, everyone present believed that she was waiting for the tellers to finish placing all of the money in the bag, but what she was actually waiting for was for her sisters to finish scooping up all of the cash sitting inside the bank's vault, which was a significantly larger sum that made the money she would've earned by stealing from the cash registers pale in comparison. And yet, because of the sheer magnitude of the spectacle she was putting on for the guards while holding them still by controlling the blood in their veins, no one had yet noticed that the vault had been violated and the money was about to be plundered by Sarah's younger sisters. It had been a wonderfully executed diversion, in her humble opinion.

She was just finishing the very necessary job of turning an indignated, violent guard into a hot and bothered mess, when she heard a beastly howl reverberating through the whole building, originating from the room just outside the vault. At this, she could only smile. What was to others the monstruous noise of an angry beast, was to Sarah unbelievably cute. Hanah was always happy when she was given the chance to transform, so the eldest Grimm sister had come to think of the howling as her little sister's cries of joy. Still, though, it was a bit inconvenient that everyone had heard it as well.

"Whoops. I suppose the jig is up." She softly whispered to herself as she continued putting up her act, for all it was worth now.

Not long after, she received a response to the telepathic message she had sent the others earlier, from none other than her little sister Hanah herself, telling her that everything was almost over and that Samantha just had to break open the vault. Everything was still going according to plan, then, and that was good. Sarah also noticed that there was something different to Hanah's thoughts. They were more animalistic, for certain, more beastlike... but also, and most importantly, they were more cheerful, and this made Sarah happy.

Then, there was the noise of the vault doors being ripped apart and hitting the ground, which was undoubtedly enough to alert everyone.

"What is going on?!" One of the guards demanded of the pale seductress standing in the middle of the bank, but his only reply was a mischievous smile.

"I'm as ready as ever, Sam. Hanah and you just have to grab the money and come up here, and I'll use shadows to get us to the alley." Sarah thought in response to Samantha's telepathic message, and prepared to evacuate herself and her sisters once they arrived with the money. So far, everything had gone smoothly, but Sarah could not help suspecting that something was about to go terribly wrong. Certainly, she didn't have any sort of sixth sense, or prophetic visions like her sister Samantha, but still, she had a gut feeling that things were about to go awry, and she couldn't tell why.

Hanah paused, then smiled mentally. "The strongest... I like the sound of that... I am certainly the toughest of all of us." She commented. She was tempted to flex for a second, but that was too much for even her. Still though, she digressed mentally and walked towards the money. She grabbed her bag and pull out a massive sack from it, that had been crumpled up. She then zipped the bag back up and began tearing out drawers of money and dumping them in the sack. A few more drawers and some spare cash and the bag was full. She smiled, placing the sack over her should as if she was some sort of wolflike santa. She stuck some bars of gold too in for good measure.

She then moved to her sister Sam and bent over slightly. "Want a ride?" She offered. She would be much, much quicker going back with Sam on her back.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:21 am

"Stay here? And here I was planning to go on vacation. I'm only here until they take me to that weird room and try to add me to their ranks. It will not go well for them. I played possum." She replied to Ruby and sat against the wall. "So Kylie, how are you enjoying space so far? I mean... Minus getting knocked out and kidnapped.... I promise that doesn't happen too often. But on the bright side, they literally brought us straight t their home base, and we didn't even have to fight them." Sure that probably wasn't the best way to break the news that they're stuck in a cell. Even though Naja was more than capable of breaking out, she was smart enough to wait for the best moment to strike. Like a snake.

Killian

This wasn't supposed to happen yet. The power was supposed to build up over the next few years. At least that's what the Infinity Gauntlet told him. Before it broke. He knew what had to happen next, and before it did, he wanted to say good-bye. Namely to his wife and son. He was nervous. They were not happy with him the last time they spoke. But that was over a month ago. He flew to the pair who gave him the stink eye when they saw that he was still transcendent. He explained that he had tried to get rid of it, but now it wouldn't stop. It was time for him to leave this dimension. When they heard that they would never seem him again, that hurt. They still loved him. "I'm sorry. But you know how I get when I'm like this too long. My mind tries to understand things that mortals aren't meant to understand and I go insane."

"Dad, it's okay. We can fix this. You don't have to go..." He said gripping his father. "Please don't go."

"You're growing up. I'm sorry Talak... I really am. I should have been a better father... I've made so many mistakes. If I could go back and fix them, I would." While he could time travel, he couldn't do it without completely ruining the space time continuum. Which would make things worse. "I love you. I always have and always will. You're my son. And you're growing into a man. It hurts. I know it hurts. I have to do this. I don't want to hurt anyone else. Besides. Someone has to be Speed Demon. Guess that's you."

Talak had grown a bit. A few years older thanks to his fiddling with the Phoenix against both his parent's wishes. He stayed quiet for a minute before hugging his father. "I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too. But hey. Don't be sad. One day we'll see each other again. I promise. I don't care what I have to do, I'll see you both again soon." He said and turn his attention to his wife. They both finally gave in and hugged.

"Don't do anything too stupid."

"We both know that's not going to happen." Killian said laughing a bit. "I love you both."

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:05 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:"Stay here? And here I was planning to go on vacation. I'm only here until they take me to that weird room and try to add me to their ranks. It will not go well for them. I played possum." She replied to Ruby and sat against the wall. "So Kylie, how are you enjoying space so far? I mean... Minus getting knocked out and kidnapped.... I promise that doesn't happen too often. But on the bright side, they literally brought us straight t their home base, and we didn't even have to fight them." Sure that probably wasn't the best way to break the news that they're stuck in a cell. Even though Naja was more than capable of breaking out, she was smart enough to wait for the best moment to strike. Like a snake.

"Oh, I'll believe that when I go to space and not get taken somewhere against my will, Naja." Kylie shot back. "First I ended up at the Watchtower, now a Kree prison. At this rate, I might get lost enough to find my way to Oa on my own!" She laughed at this.

"So yeah. Kree HQ. Wait, Ruby, why did you say to stay here?" Kylie just remembered that, and faced her kinda-friend. "I'm pretty sure someone, or most of us, could get us out. You guys could, like, go steal the 'keys' or something. I don't know how you open forcefields, so... keys? I'm still new to this, don't look at me like that." She finished, exasperated with the whole situation.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:50 am

The Templar High Council wrote:snip"

The Templar High Council wrote:snip

The Republic of Atria wrote:motherfucka

"Ah, this is Mantis." Ruby said, gesturing at the woman next to her.

"Nice to meet you." Mantis said and waved at Kylie.

"I met her while I was sneaking around. Apparently, she can hide her presence from the Phalanx." Ruby explained. "She says it's like 'the Cloak of Invisibility from Harry Potter'. I had to ask her what that meant, though."

"How is it that I am more knowledgeable about Earth culture than you?" Mantis asked.

"Well, I was initially going through a list of movies that was recommended to me, but then I discovered Civilization IV." Ruby replied.

"Ah, say no more." Mantis said, and she turned to Kylie. "In any case, we've strayed from the topic at hand." "It's a good thing that none of you have tried to break out. If you had, a gaseous form of Kryptonite would have been released. Not enough to kill Miss Atiala, but enough to cause substantial amounts of pain and serve as a warning. If you kept going, it would have increased to a lethal dose. Oh, and this holds true for this hallway, the next dozen or so rooms on both sides of this cell, as well as above the cell. Miss Naja has the right idea. You must wait for the right moment to strike, or else it would result in death."

"That would be bad." Ruby simply stated.

"Indeed." Mantis agreed. "In short, you will need to wait for the signal. You will recognize it when it appears. Ah, it seems the others are in position. I must be there to fulfill my role. Farewell, for now. It was nice meeting you, Ruby." With that, Mantis walked off.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:18 am

JQ Headquaters
Cora watched Valancy take over and begin to synthesize the plant. She didn't mind, she forgot that Valancy would be able to do this much quicker than she would. Eventually it started to get late and they all decided they should get some sleep and wait for the plant to finish growing. Roy was led back downstairs by Valancy while Cora saw Katie sleeping comfortably on a reclining chair. She smiled and grabbed a nearby blanket and gently laid it over her best friend while she slept. Cora frowned a bit when she saw the troubled expression on her face. Cora brushed the hair out of Katie's eyes gently and headed to her room to sleep as well.

Roy had trouble sleeping that night as his usual nightmares filled his head. His fears weren't about his past or even his vengeful adopted father, but about him killing. It was his greatest fear, that one day his darker instincts would take over and he'd become a killer. He woke up with a fright when suddenly the building filled with bright light, as if it was surrounded by it. It hurt Roy's eyes terribly and his head seared with pain. He shouted in pain for a few moments before it overwhelmed him and he passed out on his bed.

Cora had jumped out of her bed as the building filled with electricity and the floor shook violently. She saw where all the energy was going, and she had a terrible feeling about it. She ran into Eric's room and the sight that she had seen was shocking. Eric laid dead on his bed, his neck broken and crushed. Cora put her hands to her mouth, tears in her eyes. How had this happened? She then saw Jasmine on the floor and knew that she must be the cause. Cora had never seen Katie as angry as she was, it was terrifying. Cora knew she would have to stop her before she did something she regretted forever. "Katie" She said softly but so that she could hear it. "I'm so sorry Katie. I can't imagine what you're going through, but don't do what you're thinking about doing. You saved me once Katie, please let me do the same." Cora said, tears flowing down her face.

First Bank of Starling
Sam watched her sister grab all the money from the vault. She smiled at the banter between her two sisters and then saw Hannah bend down toward her and ask if she wanted a ride to Sarah. Sam grinned and nodded, hopping on her younger sister's back and wrapping her arms around the werewolf so she wouldn't fall off.

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:43 am

Osnil wrote:
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:Salis' eyes widened in surprise as Jenny split the bullet mid air. Suddenly a cold feeling crept up his legs as she began to blow. Annoyed with himself for being shocked into inaction, he quickly formed portals around his feet in order to break the ice's hold on him. He then reeled back as a sudden blow came towards his hand, barely missing it's mark. Dissolving the portals on his legs, Salis ran forward in retaliation. As he passed by the girl he shoved his glock into her gut and unloaded the last of the clip into her. Continuing to move forwar, he ran into a portal and appeared on the other side of the arena, reloading as he went. Salis the. Created a portal eight feet in diameter directly under Jenny and set the exit high in the air a few feet in front of her. As she fell through, Salis closed the entrance around her ankles in order to keep her suspended there.

Gotcha, Jenny thought after she encased his legs in ice. However, he created portals around his legs to free them. He also blocked her swing at his head. Then he ran forward, and while running, Jenny felt a sharp pain in her stomach. Then she felt like she was falling, then stopped. She glared at her opponent. How could she have been so gullible-so stupid. This time there would be no way to get out. It was time to give up, unfortunately. Giving up was something she didn't want to do, but had to. She simply sighed, "You win."

Salis smiled as she admitted defeat. She had fought well and given him a harder fight than he had anticipated, but his experience had prevailed. Now it was time to find out what she knew. Hearing the bell ring to declare his victory, Salis expanded the portal around Jenny's legs to plop her uncerimoniously down into the arena before grabbing her by the collar and dragging her out of it. As the entrance closed behind them he noticed a familiar face. It seemed that Kross was drinking it up with the pink lady. A scowl came to his face as they talked. He hoped that Kross wouldn't notice him. A confrontation was the last thing he needed. Moving along towards a small alcove, Salis picked up Jenny and shoved her against the wall for questioning.

"I won," he said, "now where's Two-Face?"
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

"All quotes on the Internet are true"
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pee hard. I pee with force. I pee to win."
-Reddit
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Lingria wrote:Off the grid? Nobody goes 'off the grid'
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

It's like the NSA! Oh, wait... *puts on tin foil hat and hides under table*

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:48 pm

Devil's Den
Jenny plopped to the ground and was then dragged by the collar out of the arena by her former opponent. He threw her up against the wall demanding to know where Two-Face was. She simply replied, "I never said I knew where he was. What I said was that I would help you find him. I have a few people I can have a brief chat with, though they'll take some convincing to get them to help. However, if you would let me go, and act like a civilized gentlemen, I might be persuaded to go out of my way to have that chat. Otherwise, I'll just give you some guy's name and let you try to beat it out of him."

Treko
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:13 pm

Bentus wrote:-snip-

Westley Adams/Kross Stitch – Devil’s Den

“What do I need to do to make you get out of here?” She pleaded.

"What do you need to do?" I asked myself as I ran my fingers through my hair before looking at her. Usually I wasn't one to beaten upon by tiny little women, but I can make exceptions if the one doing it is pretty cute. With my face slowly getting closer to her face I raised both of my hands and began poking her face. I was gladly returning the poking on her face for a minute before stopping and giving a final look at her. My right hand quickly shot into the air and pointed to the sky before lowering down on to her nose. I made an audible boop before pushing her back via her nose.

"You will go on a date with me!" I shouted as I dug into my utility belt before acquiring a piece of paper, "Be sure to give me a call."

With my greatest task done I stepped around Marionette before making my way to the stairs. As I began to ascend the stairs I looked back to her, "You're buying on this date. That's what you get for fucking with my head and fucking with my powers. Peace, bitch." After giving her this warning and reason I allowed my mask to take a hold of my face before returning to climbing the stairs and leaving.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:14 pm

Charmera wrote:Katie nodded. She pulled up her own chair, and though she couldn't talk to plants, she was staring at it too. A look of concern and sadness on her face, guilt evident as she seemed to be willing this plant to grow." Eventually fatigue began to catch up with her and she simple collapsed in her chair. She had been working hard after all. She fell asleep near Val. She had the chairs recline setting on so that she could lean back all the way, so she slept quite comfortably, but was plauged by bad dreams...

Some time later.

It was darker, Katie could tell that immediately, though not the fact she was awake. She inhaled and exhaled, fear in her eyes evidence of the dream she had. She looked around, And sighed. She noticed there was a blanket on her lap, covering her. She wondered whom had put it on her, but didn't give it much thought. Seeing the plant still growing. She sighed. "You sure are taking your time." She muttered. She then remembered Val was here. Or at least she remembered she was here. Honestly she wasn't sure. "I'm going to go check on some things." She mumbled sleepily. Whether anyone heard her or not depended on whether Val or Cora had stayed.

She remembered she had promised to check in on Eric. She sighed as she seeped through the electrical currents of the building, merging with them. She was going at a lazy two hundredth of light speed, sleepily navigating her way to her boyfriends desk-lamp. Popping out in front of it.

"Eric! What did you want to show me?" She asked. She smiled softly as she noticed he was asleep. She then shrugged. He was always the type to go to bed early. She moved to the outer room, seeing on the table a flashdrive, a gift box and a note. She frowned, debating whether to wake him to ask about them or to leave him sleeping soundly. She turned slightly and saw a picture of them together propped up. She took ahold of the picture and her frown vanished once more.

She remembered then when he had asked her out. It wasn't the usual method. He had been quite clever. He knew of her ability to detect electrical charges. So he had sent her a message in morse code using period of electrical current. It was rather corny but it had put a smile on Katies face. Despite his social ineptitude Eric could be quite romantic, sensitive and charming when he wanted to be. She felt as if he was special to her. Very special.

She was about to place the photo back when she suddenly detected a presence. Katies smile dispersed as she turned around, seeing Jasmines face. No longer did she look demonic. In fact she looked radiantly perfect. Blonde hair, blue eyes and an overall almost angelic aura. Though Katie couldn't help but sense this was only skin deep. That it was part of her metamorphosis.

"What are you doing here Jasmine?"

She chuckled, "You never call me Jazz anymore." She replied, moving towards Katie. Though when she saw Katie put her hand up in an attacking posture and electrical current charging. She put up her hands in mock surrender, and expression of amusement on her face. "You used to call me that all the time."

Katie paused, not saying anything, Jasmine chuckled. "My benefactor told me, in case you want to know how I knew. Can't say his name though..."

"What are you doing here?"

"I don't think you get how this works. I'm the strong one now. You're little powers aren't going to work anymore."

"You have yet to prove that."

Suddenly Jasmines fist slammed through the wall next to her. Inches from her face. "Why did you break up with me?!" she asked.

"Because you were taking things too far. You wanted me to comit myself when I wasn't read-"

"Bullshit!" She shouted, pulling her fist back. Katie flinched. Instictively. When she did there was a look of concern on Jasmines face. She walked forward. She put her hand on Katies arm. "I..."

"Can't we start again? When you broke up with me I had no idea what to do... You were the first person to ever be so nice... I just-"

"What the hell are you doing in my apartment?" Asked a voice. Eric. Who suddenly fell back under Jasmine's harsh gaze. Katie put herself between the two of them, only to be roughly hit to the side. Eric tried to run, but Jasmine lifted him up by the throat. Not bothering to be gentle. Eric felt himself choking.

"You!" She spat, bitterly and hatefully. "You stole her from me! You are to blame for all this! We could have been happy together had you not taken her eye."

"Jasmine stop!" Katie spoke, getting up, "You're... confused, I see that."

"Confused?" She asked. Then Jasmine laughed. "I'm not confused. I've never had so much clarity in my life." She spoke. She turn turned to the struggling Eric. "So... fragile. Things and people are so fragile to me now. Cars are paper toys to play with and people fleshy dolls. They break just as easily..." She smiled as she wiggled Eric a bit. She turned to Katie, reaching out to grab her...

"Leave my girlfriend-" Eric spoke. But that's all he said. For when he said that he became the focus for Jasmines rage again, and in rage she subconiously tightened her grip on his neck... untill it broke.

His neck bones did not merely snap, but were pulverized by the force. Eric's face was one of shock when he died, as he fell to the floor. Jasmine had let go of him, just as surprised as Katie was. Katie rushed over to him. She tried to reposition his neck, but found it merely flopped in her hands. "No no no no no no no no." She chanted. There were tears in her eyes as the realization dawned. "No... Please no." She cried as she held his body. Her arms tightened around him.

Jasmine had backed off. She looked at her hands suddenly. She didn't want to do this. She didn't want to cause Katie this kind of pain. The whole idea was to get back together with Katie. Then they'd both be happier. But... then this had... happened.

No. This is better. Katie is now yours only. Who will stop you from taking her?

But.... I don't want her to be sad.

Why does that matter? it's your happiness that matters. Is that not why you got stronger? To take Katie and be happy?

She teared up slightly too. Though that couldn't stop her from saying something. "H-he shouldn't have come in between us. We were happy. We can-"

"Shut up."

Jasmine frowned. She wasn't going to take this. She was powerfull. "What did you sa-"

Katie suddenly leaped from Eric's corpse. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She shouted. A blast of electricity hit her opponent and sent her into the wall and shook the whole building. Jasmine blinked and her eyes widened as she saw Katies face. Contorted in rage.

Then. All of a sudden. The entire city went black as the power was sucked towards one building...

She had made the antidote within 30 minutes, but the ingredients would need to fully form, and for that, it would have to stand for several hours. Setting a timer, she also fell asleep, waking just after Katie, the antidote ready to be injected into the villain. And then the lights went out. Valancy, frowning, headed to the basement and flipped on the backup generator, only to find that nothing happened. And then there was a bright flash, before everything went dark once more. Rushing to the window, she saw all of NYC dark. There was only one person who could cause this...

Her face growing frightened, Val teleported into Katie's room, and then Eric's, her mouth opening in a silent gasp as she beheld Eric dead. Her glance shifted and she quickly deduced what had happened, and what was about to happen if Katie wasn't stopped. But there were some things that needed to be taken care of first.

Val, closing his eyelids, created a wooden brace for his neck and covered his body in a blanket. Then, standing up, she created a coffin, gently lifting up Eric and placing him inside, creating some flowers for him to hold. Closing it, shutting her eyes in grief, her pupils tearing up, she turned to Katie, holding out the antidote. "Oh Katie. There's nothing I can say to make you feel better, but make the right choice."
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:17 pm

CeeCee
Joker's Funhouse

So far crawling through the air ducts seems to be working, Daniel and Mia obviously got the main attention so now was my window to see if I can't get close to the Joker. Normally crawling through air ducts creates a ton of noises, but with enough training, a good technique and knowing when you have to be slow and when you can move fast allows for silent movement even in metal tubes. Looking through openings she saw the direction most of the henchmen came from and the direction they are headed towards. This together with the echolocation gave CeeCee a good idea where the Joker could be hiding.
The Rebel Alliances wrote:"Now, I hope you have rehearsed your lines boys. Statistics show probability of Bat entanglements are drearily low. It is hard after all to be entertained by such a endangered species."

The Joker's hiding place, it must be the control roam, where else would the broadcasts come from. The air ducts didn't reach that place however, making things more difficult, especially when trying to remain sneaky. A close by room will have to do, and with the distraction Daniel gave me, I should be able to reach the target without being spotted. The lights were dim to begin with so, a slight advantage was added to sneaking. Once reaching the control room it seemed like my suspicions were correct, inside one man behind a microphone and security cameras. Good thing there were none in the air ducts. No taking chances with this maniac, don't give him the chance to say or do anything.

With that in mind, I quickly grabbed a concussion grenade, cooked it and at the final moment shattered the window to the control room and let it go off. Directly after, crash through the door and apprehend this psychopath. As I reached for the chair, part of me was al ready feeling relieved at this being a quick success, however whoever this man was sitting in the chair. It was not the joker, it wasn't even a henchmen, it was some tied up random civilian, one who had been affected by the Joker toxin, poor bastard laughed himself to death. Before I could react the doors sealed with bombproof iron doors same as the windows followed by a broadcast riddled with maniacal laughs.

"This party just keeps getting bigger and bigger, it's a bit sad though, here I prepare a welcome home party for the Bat and so far all that's shown up are some cheap knockoffs. The last one being the one who actually owns their own second rate Batmobile, oh I do hope the pictures it took came out nicely, I am quite photogenic after all and it would be such a shame if all those hours of posing for them turned out a waste."
"But did you honestly belief I would be so easy to find? You went to the place most logical for me to be, clearly you don't know me at all. Bat for brains would've seen through the trap, oh how much fun I could be having with him at my party. Oh well, that's the problem with this new generation, never time for anything, rush rush rush without ever stopping to think, seems it's up to uncle joker to enlighten you."

As he finished his speech all the lighting inside and outside the building began to flicker as a never-ending maniacal laugh was continuously being broadcast. And on the background of the broadcast CeeCee's screams as the room she was in was being bombarded with electricity. The suit did a great job of protecting CeeCee from sustaining major wounds, but it couldn't help one bit against the pain she was experiencing at this moment.

DeeDee
The Devil's Den

The celebration at the Devil's Den was amazing and DeeDee was having the time of her life, but she felt like checking out the Superhero Cafe, it was ironic to her that she owned something with Superhero in the title. Upon arriving there she noticed a friend, the only friend she made so far in Gotham truth be told, chances are the only friend she has not counting CeeCee. Everyone else is either an enemy, a random encounter or a booty call. It was Chorus, she wasn't really sure if she counted as a friend though, they only met once and she had to leave her when she headed towards Metropolis, but even if not a friend, then the closest thing DeeDee had to a friend, besides CeeCee.

Without saying a word she walked up to Chorus from behind and felt like saying a quick hello by sneaking up close to her and whispering in to her ear "Hey gorgeous." and giving Chorus's cheek a quick lick followed by instantly backing off as experience had told her that more often than not leads to a smack in the face. Still worth it though if that happened.

DeeDee giggled a bit, a bit loudly before making herself known "It's me DeeDee, how's it going Chorus? Got your voice back yet? Considering you never drank my blood I'm assuming things must've gone great meaning a good chance you have your voice back." It was only at this point DeeDee actually noticed she was here with someone "Ooh, got yourself some company here, who is he? A friend? A lover? A friend with benefits?"

Before allowing any answer to be given to any of her questions DeeDee quickly shouted a command at the barkeep "Hey Gary, throw me a bottle of whatever, as long as it's strong" "Sure thing Boss, catch" A bottle of sake was thrown out in the direction of DeeDee, it wasn't selling that well so far compared to the other beverages so the bottle the barkeep had at the ready wasn't opened yet. "Thanks Gary, keep up the good work." DeeDee opened the bottle and took a swig from it as she waited for the responses from Chorus and her friend.

At this time DeeDee felt pain coursing through her, CeeCee was being electrocuted, but wile she was in great pain she wasn't suffering any wounds. DeeDee was sure CeeCee would be fine, she had confidence in her. And DeeDee was much better at tolerating pain so she didn't even react in the slightest to the pain she felt and thus continued as normal.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:43 pm

"NO!"

The noise was startlingly horrid, more so than it should have ever been, assisted by the hollow nature of its surroundings, echoing indiscriminately through the empty Batcave to be heard only by the man who did not exist. He stood almost perfectly still, the only movement being the rising and falling motion of his chest, until the echo of noise died out at last, leaving his breathing as the only sound to be heard in that lonely, dreadful cave.

Then, and only then, did he remove his bleeding, broken fist from the shattered remnants of the Batcomputer, using his control over the passing of time to force it to flow in reverse, healing his hand from any damage that it had suffered, nevermind that he had caused it himself. After that, he simply stood there, still once again. His breathing, once accelerated, forceful, angry, had now slowed down to a more normal rate, and his other fist, which was clenched at his side with almost enough force to draw blood, had finally loosened up. For a moment, he had been consumed in utter rage at the grim revelation that the machine had shown him, but now, Gilbert- Was that his name? Did he even have one to begin with?- had no more fury. Now, he had nothing left to do, but grasp this revelation. Accept it.

Raising his hand and pointing it towards the Batcomputer, Gilbert did the same thing to it that he had done to his own hand, reversing the flow of time and repairing the machine to its pristine state. As he did so, he repeated in his head the words of the mysterious voice, understanding that they were the truth. She was right, he had nothing. He was no one. His existence, apparently, had been a falsehood. What else was false? His life in the streets, was it a forgery? The time he spent with his friends before his powers manifested and went berserk, was that just a product of his imagination? An alien hallucination lodged inside his memories? He did not know, and he had no way of knowing. Idly, he touched the black patch over his eye, wondering where it had truly come from.

But then, there was one thing he knew. The Time Demon existed, and it lurked inside of him. And just like the voice told him, he had been chosen. He had been chosen because of the circumstances of his very existence. He had nothing, so he had nothing to lose fighting the Time Demon, no? Was that it? He cursed the unknown names of those who had made such a choice, but he knew that this was his destiny, and that he had no way of running from it, for the Time Demon was already inside of him. There was no choice but to struggle, there was no choice but to fight.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!"

Just as he finished restoring the Batcomputer to its pristine, undamaged state, a burning sensation, a searing punishment, an unbearable pain ripped through his whole body and even beyond, ravaging his body and soul alike, causing him to feel an agony far beyond anything he had ever felt before in his false life. Against such a violent assault, Gilbert could only fall to the ground and howl in pain, his senses overloaded by the crushing devastation wrought on his body, leaving him unable to act. He was, of course, completely unharmed, his body in a perfect condition, but the pain he felt was completely out of line with this, destroying him.

When he was finally able to wrestle a bit of control over his body from the agony he felt, what he did was begin attempting to drag himself out of there, crawling through the ground even as he writhed in pain, slowly but surely moving towards the exit of the Batcave. He had left everything the way it was before Salis' black hole had destroyed everything, he had done his job here, and so, he had no reason to remain there. He didn't want to be found there, either, as it would likely raise questions, and questions about himself were the last thing he wanted to answer at the moment. It was this conviction that eventually led him to the outside of the Batcave, and once he was away from there, he allowed himself to fall to the ground once again, clutching his body and head, flailing pathetically in an attempt to soothe the pain, for he was still being struck by wave after wave of burning agony.

Eventually, the pain faded, and once it did, Gilbert immediately stood up and clawed at his chest, tearing his shirt apart to reach what he thought was the source of his pain. And at that moment, he saw it, the strange symbol that had accompanied him ever since he had been possessed by the Time Demon. At the beginning, he recalled, the outer circle had been empty, but as time passed, the needles slowly began to move, and as they moved, the circle was filled with a strange symbol. Now, the needle had almost reached the starting point yet again, and Gilbert could not help thinking that something terrible would occur when that happened. He wondered what had caused it to move. Had it been his use of Ku's power? Was that it? Did the needles move because he used the power of the Time Demon indiscriminately?

As he wondered about this, a great shadow was cast over him, and then a great light, and as Gilbert looked up at the sky in order to see what had caused this, he saw up there, in the distance, something terrible, something that sent a shiver down his spine.

It was destruction, and it had come on wings of flame.

Charmera wrote:---

Tomia wrote:---

Sure enough, with Samantha riding on her back, Hanah arrived back at the bank's lobby in no time, saving Sarah the prospect of having to wait for them longer, although, with the ammount of fun she was having, surely she wouldn't have minded too much. Either way, the sisters were soon reunited, with Hanah carrying with her the treasure that was plundered from the bank's vault, which was much greater than the meager ammount Sarah had caused the tellers to hand over. However, rather than take the bags of money that the tellers prepared for her in addition to the money her sisters had acquired, she simply ignored them and walked back to Hanah and Samantha, looking around as she did, curious about the reaction of the people around her. As was to be expected, many were very surprised and scared about the presence of a hulking werewolf in their midst, and found their eyes drawn towards Hanah rather than Sarah, their fear overpowering their awe, just the way Sarah predicted it would happen. Notably, some of these people were also able to notice the sack of money on Hanah's back and put two and two together, understanding that it was the money from the vault which Sarah was after. The reactions of said few individuals were, quite simply, priceless.

"Ah, sisters. A great job, as always. Hold on a moment and I'll get us out of here." She said, joining her hands together once again and speaking. "Blood Iris: Somber Walk." She stated, and suddenly, the shadows of the three sisters merged and grew, turning into a portal large enough to fit Hanah with the sack of money and Samantha on her back, as well as Sarah herself. Before stepping through the portal, she threw a look back at the tellers and smiled. "Keep the change!" She shouted playfully, before leaping through.

As soon as the sisters had gone through the shadow portal it shut down. No longer controlled by the eldest Grimm's powerful blood manipulation, the people inside the bank were able to move, and so, at that moment, the entire bank rioted, but the Grimms were no longer there.

Instead, they had come out of a similar shadow portal that had opened on a nearby alley, the same alley where Samantha had put the runaway van.

But what Sarah saw after stepping out of the portal left her breathless.

"No, no, you were supposed to be dead! Why don't you stay dead!" Sarah screamed, the beauty of her face marred by the contorted expression of anger and bewilderment on it. And it was all because there, standing on top of the van, was something she had hoped to never see again.

"You missed me. Did you not? Yes. Yes you did. I can tell." Spoke the wizard as he leaped down from the van to stand in front of them.

"It has been a while since our paths last crossed. I am pleased to see you are well, children of the Blood Moon."
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:53 pm

Devils Den
Salis was peeved at Jenny's response. Figures, expect one thing and you get another. It didn't matter though. This would still cut down on unnecessary torture sessions. He listened further and laughed at the latter part of her statement. She acted like he was a stranger to "persuading" people to tell him what he wanted. It would be best to have her talk to them though. Make sure she didn't give a bogus name.

"You act like I have a problem with beating info out of people," he said with a sadistic smirk, "I can, and will gladly extract what I need from them through unpleasant means." Salis lightly tossed his knife from it's sheath and caught it by the blade before resting the tip of the hilt on Jenny's chin. "Though if you want to see them alive again, you'll want to take me to them." With that, Salis backed away from the girl and let her go. "Lead the way."
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

"All quotes on the Internet are true"
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pee hard. I pee with force. I pee to win."
-Reddit
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Lingria wrote:Off the grid? Nobody goes 'off the grid'
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

It's like the NSA! Oh, wait... *puts on tin foil hat and hides under table*

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:19 pm

Samantha Grimm
Samantha had climbed off Hannah's back when they arrived in the middle of the bank with Sarah. Their older sister then transported them outside through shadows. Sam though that they were home free but then suddenly they heard a voice from on top of the van. Samantha was shocked and glared at the creepy wizard who had been chasing them around. What was he doing back? Didn't they kill him already? "Get away from us you creep!" She shouted at him, raising her arms and shouting a spell, "turbine ignis" she shouted as fire flew from her hands towards the wizard. She was planning on burning this jerk alive.

Hazzel
Hazzel struggled to his feet as Hiroshi carried his little girl Tomia in his arms. Broly was truly a monster and he needed to be stopped. Hazzel figured he should be able to give Hiroshi and Claudia sometime to escape. "You two need to get out of here. I'll hold him off for as long as I can. Get as far away as you can, I don't know how long I'll be able to give you." Hazzel said as he struggled to his feet.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:- Snip -

The Beam struggle appeared to go on for forever, the two adversaries struggling to overpower each other, neither of them gaining any headway "You're going to die you Reformist Scum, and when I'm done with you, Lord Frigid will kill your so-called 'Commander'!" Yelled Blizzard as he continued putting as much power as he could into the energy blast, this amount of energy causing Xero's energy beam to lose ground rapidly, the use of his original form was already putting it's toll on his body, sapping away his stamina faster than he could recover it. Blizzard could sense his energy diminishing and laughed sadistically "Keep on fighting you weakling, it does not matter if you keep on fighting, your all going to die!!!" Blizzard shouted in sadistic glee as he readied himself to pour the last reserves of energy into his attack and finally obliterate Xero from the face of the universe.

Xero gave out an annoyed growl as the massive wave of energy began inching towards him slowly, he was not properly adjusted to the power of his fourth form because he never utilized such a form in a time of crisis, thus his energy was being slowly sapped away as a result of this newfound strain on his body and he knew that there was not enough time to gather his energy once more and make it manageable, the only thing he could do was continue fighting back against what was inevitable "If you think I'm going to give up that quickly Blizzard, then you have another thing coming!!!" Xero shouted back to his rival, this time placing portions of his own life force into the energy beam, having been forced to rely on his own life force to attempt to push back the massive energy wave "Arctico!, can you hear me?!"

Arctico harmlessly weaved between oncoming punches that came in all directions from PTO Soldiers, it was obvious that these individuals were elites, because they were able to at least see where he was, in comparison to people like Kilian or Frost, these soldiers were nothing. Arctico caught the fist of an elite soldier, crushing his fist with relative ease before he heard Xero call out to him "Judging by the distress in your voice my friend, you are in need of help..." Arctico brought his attention to the massive wave of energy, sensing that Xero was rapidly losing ground and the beam was directed towards Arcos itself. Arctico's eyes narrowed as his ethereal angelic wings expanded in both height and width, the wings opening themselves up, creating a massive gust of energy that threw Arctico's opponents in all directions "Now stay down you fools." Arctico remarked bruntly as he took off at full speed towards the ongoing beam struggle between Xero and Blizzard.

Although he put portions of his own life force into the beam struggle, it still wasn't effective enough to put a stop to Blizzard's attack, and he was still losing significant ground against the oncoming beam "Very soon, the Reformists shall be destroyed and the Traditionalists shall reign supreme for all time!!" Blizzard taunted, horribly unaware of the fate that he would receive. In order to prove his dominance, Blizzard threw in the last reserves of his energy into the assault, causing his beam to almost entirely overcome Xero's opposing energy blast "My power is centuries beyond your own power, and as many of us say, those who adapt will be the ones to survive in the long run, survival of the fittest you fool!" Blizzard laughed.

Xero growled angrily as he felt his control over his own power begin to fade away slowly, his eyes were beginning to slowly close as he felt every ounce of his power beginning to drain away. However, before his eyes fully closed, he saw a glimpse of an angelic white ethereal wing, causing his eyes to widen once he realized that Arctico finally arrived "If you needed help in the first place my friend..." The Ethereal Wings began to compress into two individual, yet extremely powerful energy orbs "You should have said so..." Arctico smiled as the two orbs began to float casually in his hands "Now let's finish this once and for all!" Arctico shouted, the two orbs shooting forward in a massive wave of white energy that boosted the power of Xero's beam significantly.

Blizzard let out an annoyed scream as the ground he gained in the beam struggle was being lost quickly, his life hanging on to the conclusion of this beam struggle "I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!!!" He screamed as he helplessly fought back against the oncoming beam "Lord Frigid..." Blizzard said inwardly, the white beams of energy emerging from the mainstream beam struggle in mid-stride, attacking Blizzard from two additional sides, causing him to lose control entirely "Forgive me..." Blizzard's mouth opened as the beam began to envelop him "GOD DAMMIT!!!!!" He screeched, feeling the energy set him aflame, it was as if he was stepping onto the sun, his body beginning to disintegrate as with his last breath, he cursed both Arctico and Xero straight to hell.

In the aftermath of the beam struggle, the Traditionalist ships began to flee in all directions, attempting to flee from the onslaught of Arctico's forces. The two leading forces of Arctico's fleet, Commander Arctico and Lieutenant Xero watched as the Traditionalist Fleet was in disarray, some of them fighting to the death while the majority of them fled from the system. Arctico smiled as he raised his arm up "The day is ours gentlemen!" His voice boomed, his soldiers letting out a cheer as they continued firing at the fleeing forces of the Traditionalist forces, noticing that a small portion of the fleet conceded defeat and aligned themselves with the Reformist cause, this would only be the first day of their campaign, and such a crushing defeat to the Traditionalists would allow the Reformist cause to regain their lost morale.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:12 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
August Carter/Ranger-13(20ish Years)-Devil's Den

"Yeah, my dad is Daniel Carter. As for the celebrities...no not really. My parents tend to keep us away from having too public of a life." I then remembered the last few weeks. "When they can that is." The ice cream was almost gone now, and I was starting to get over my nervousness. "Yeah, my family is pretty strong. My dad is Sentinel, my mom can lift a building easily and used to be Robin. And my older sis can shoot heat beams from her eyes and is not hurt by...almost anything. Minus kryptonite of course."

A streak of sadness then hit my face, plain to see.

"My family may be splitting up. I don't know whats going to happen, I actually have no idea where my family are. My dad left this club, and I have not seen my sister or mom since I..disappeared."

I then tried to fake a smile and change the topic.

"But I will track them down, and everything will be alright. So, what about your family? Are they musicians too?" I asked, as I tried to learn more about her, seeing as she now knows where I come from.

That's cool! My older sister was pretty great too. Though she was no superhuman, she was pretty awesome.

She was the one who got me into music.

Chorus frowned a bit when she was asked about her family. She paused in her writing for a moment. wondering whether or not she should tell him, But then flipped her napkin over.

I didn't really have a super family. Like yours.
My mom and dad divorced when I was young. They were a celebrity couple so there was a lot of politics and cameras on our lives. So we ended up being used in publicity schemes and the like.

My older sister took care of me the best she could. And eventually I found a way to escape the spotlight for a bit. Part of the reason I have my sword.

She indicated the sword on her back.

But yeah. When i got back it seemed like she had disappeared too...

She paused again. Then grabbed another napkin. The one she used being covered in writing by now. She hand the one she was working on to August so he could read. Then she wrote.

Hey. Would you want to do something else? Like... fight crime together or some-

Siliarba wrote:DeeDee
The Devil's Den

The celebration at the Devil's Den was amazing and DeeDee was having the time of her life, but she felt like checking out the Superhero Cafe, it was ironic to her that she owned something with Superhero in the title. Upon arriving there she noticed a friend, the only friend she made so far in Gotham truth be told, chances are the only friend she has not counting CeeCee. Everyone else is either an enemy, a random encounter or a booty call. It was Chorus, she wasn't really sure if she counted as a friend though, they only met once and she had to leave her when she headed towards Metropolis, but even if not a friend, then the closest thing DeeDee had to a friend, besides CeeCee.

Without saying a word she walked up to Chorus from behind and felt like saying a quick hello by sneaking up close to her and whispering in to her ear "Hey gorgeous." and giving Chorus's cheek a quick lick followed by instantly backing off as experience had told her that more often than not leads to a smack in the face. Still worth it though if that happened.

DeeDee giggled a bit, a bit loudly before making herself known "It's me DeeDee, how's it going Chorus? Got your voice back yet? Considering you never drank my blood I'm assuming things must've gone great meaning a good chance you have your voice back." It was only at this point DeeDee actually noticed she was here with someone "Ooh, got yourself some company here, who is he? A friend? A lover? A friend with benefits?"

Before allowing any answer to be given to any of her questions DeeDee quickly shouted a command at the barkeep "Hey Gary, throw me a bottle of whatever, as long as it's strong" "Sure thing Boss, catch" A bottle of sake was thrown out in the direction of DeeDee, it wasn't selling that well so far compared to the other beverages so the bottle the barkeep had at the ready wasn't opened yet. "Thanks Gary, keep up the good work." DeeDee opened the bottle and took a swig from it as she waited for the responses from Chorus and her friend.

At this time DeeDee felt pain coursing through her, CeeCee was being electrocuted, but wile she was in great pain she wasn't suffering any wounds. DeeDee was sure CeeCee would be fine, she had confidence in her. And DeeDee was much better at tolerating pain so she didn't even react in the slightest to the pain she felt and thus continued as normal.

Chorus' eyes widened, but then she realised who it was and raised an eyebrow in her direction. Her first instict was to reach for Verse and cut her head off. But she sighed and rolled her eyes. She grabbed a new napkin, wiping saliva from her cheek and then she grabbed another napkin to write on.

Haven't got voice back yet. And so far he's an acquaintance.
Managed to find one of the bastards, but the trail went cold after that...

You actually might be able to help. You might know someone called Janice. Tall, atheletic, red hair. She's quiet intense and moody, and prone to outbursts of rage?
Last edited by Charmera on Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:56 pm

New Rob Halfordia wrote:-snip

The single beam struggle allowed Paras to throw more and more energy output to test the very limits of Okarot's durability in this form. A distinctive drive to acquire battle data, but also, a certain instinctive urge to find out just how powerful one's opponent really is. Still, the deflection hardly phased Paras, as his intense speed allowed him to be right upon the pure-blood Saiyan Prince right as he launched the heat have elsewhere - ignoring the collateral damage to the planet and focusing entirely on his opponent. Paras moved faster than his beam attack, slamming his metal fist directly at the man's side, drilling into the insanely powered Saiyan's ribs.

A delicate, twisting crunch was heard, but it's origin was surprisingly from the cyborg's own hand, that sound overpowering both the thump of the attack and whether Okarot broke some ribs or not.. The speed and power granted by the upgrade did not account for the limits of his manufacturing metals and their tension limits, which he himself had to physically upgrade at a later time. Perhaps it was a blessing in disguise, however, as the fist shattered, but embedded pieces at the point of impact like daggers, and at that speed, they would rip through steel with ease.

Paras shot backward with great speed as soon as he registered the loss of his hand, his eyes wide and looking at the mangled bit with a confused look. "Damn it..." He said to himself quietly, snapping his head back up to look at Okarot. In the meantime, though, he concentrated on his hand, reaching deep and trying to "pull out" another one, something, or else he'll be fighting with a nub. Small sparks and wires dangled from Paras' wrist, but surprisingly, his Ki cannons were still operational. He powered up a small ball in one hand and simply left his damaged one glowing, preparing to re-enter the fray with Okarot.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:34 pm

New Neros wrote:snip

The attack... it was so incredibly fast... Okarot was unable to keep up entirely, and, based on the time it took for the cyborg to accomplish, he realized compared to this kind of power, his current form of Ascended Saiyan (SSJ2), was obsolete. Bent over, he slowly started to get back up, spitting up some blood as he did. But, he enjoyed every moment of it. The thrill of battle, the adrenaline. He was in his element. However, the crunch of his ribs as he tried to get up suddenly dropped him to his knees. The high speed shrapnel from the hit was causing some bleeding, as it cut straight through his combat suit and flesh, and into the left side of his abdomen, causing a steady flow of blood to leave his body.

Okarot's face grew much more serious as he hobbled up, and his smiled faded. No longer was this a simple game. His broken body could attest to that. This was a matter of life and death. His enemy had intent to kill, and if Okarot were to have any chance of winning, he'd need to treat it the same way. That means pulling out all the stops, and fighting with his all. A golden aura surround him, instantly vaporizing the shrapnel stuck within him, and cauterizing the wound at Okarot's will. This fight had only just begun.

As the aura flared around him, and he stood up straight once more, he locked his eye's with the cyborg's own. Bioelectricity began surging around Okarot as the sky grew dark from the amount of raw power being emitted. The Saiyan suddenly spit out some blood, "Very impressive, cyborg.", he said, in a darker, more stern tone, "You have done what so many others I've fought, all but one other, has failed to do. You have rendered my Super Saiyan 2 transformation useless. But, the fight is far from over. You see, we Saiyans undergo these Super Saiyan transformations, like the one I'm in now. But, this is an advanced form of that, called an Ascended Saiyan, the Super Saiyan 2. However...", he continued, pausing for a moment, "There is a form beyond that of even an Ascended Saiyan."

Suddenly, the ground all around them began breaking apart into chunks, with small boulder's lifting into the air. Okarot began yelling at the top of his lungs, the aura around him growing larger in size as the atmosphere was lit ablaze with lightning. The ground shook, and the golden light of Okarot's aura began shining even brighter, it's shine extending hundreds of meters. As the yelling continued growing louder, and the ground began to shake with a magnitude of 10 all across the planet, Okarot's hair suddenly started growing longer, and his power began rising at a remarkable rate.

In the field just behind Okarot, spires of lava began blasting into the air, spraying molten rock and sparks everywhere. The orange like of the lava was quickly overpowered by Okarot's own light, illuminating the landscape in a yellow hue. A spire suddenly opened only twenty feet behind the Saiyan, seeming showering him in lava. But, as it began spiraling around Okarot, it closely resembled electrons circling around an atom's nucleus, the lava being manipulated by the pure power being exerted. A crater at least two kilometers formed underneath Okarot and Paras, caused by a sudden pulse of power which sent out a shockwave resembling one of a 500 zettaton explosion, collapsing the spires of lava, and anything else in it's way as it ravaged the planet's surfave.

But even then, the Saiyan's power continued to climb, and it almost sounded painful as he transformed, straining his body to utilize every bit of power that was available, the yell being generated reaching almost 170 decibels. Suddenly, a spire of light enveloped Okarot, firing out like a cannon into the sky, and generating yet another massive pulse of energy which fired across the planet. But, as the dust slowly cleared, and the yelling of the power up stopped, the results were quickly made obvious.

Okarot's long golden hair had extended down to his waist, and his hairless brow protruded outwards. His power had slightly more than quadrupled, and a jagged yellow aura shimmering with bioelectricity surrounded him. The Saiyan smiled as he locked eyes with the cyborg.

"Say hello to the Super Saiyan 3."
Last edited by New Rob Halfordia on Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:20 am

Tomia wrote:JQ Headquaters
Cora watched Valancy take over and begin to synthesize the plant. She didn't mind, she forgot that Valancy would be able to do this much quicker than she would. Eventually it started to get late and they all decided they should get some sleep and wait for the plant to finish growing. Roy was led back downstairs by Valancy while Cora saw Katie sleeping comfortably on a reclining chair. She smiled and grabbed a nearby blanket and gently laid it over her best friend while she slept. Cora frowned a bit when she saw the troubled expression on her face. Cora brushed the hair out of Katie's eyes gently and headed to her room to sleep as well.

Roy had trouble sleeping that night as his usual nightmares filled his head. His fears weren't about his past or even his vengeful adopted father, but about him killing. It was his greatest fear, that one day his darker instincts would take over and he'd become a killer. He woke up with a fright when suddenly the building filled with bright light, as if it was surrounded by it. It hurt Roy's eyes terribly and his head seared with pain. He shouted in pain for a few moments before it overwhelmed him and he passed out on his bed.

Cora had jumped out of her bed as the building filled with electricity and the floor shook violently. She saw where all the energy was going, and she had a terrible feeling about it. She ran into Eric's room and the sight that she had seen was shocking. Eric laid dead on his bed, his neck broken and crushed. Cora put her hands to her mouth, tears in her eyes. How had this happened? She then saw Jasmine on the floor and knew that she must be the cause. Cora had never seen Katie as angry as she was, it was terrifying. Cora knew she would have to stop her before she did something she regretted forever. "Katie" She said softly but so that she could hear it. "I'm so sorry Katie. I can't imagine what you're going through, but don't do what you're thinking about doing. You saved me once Katie, please let me do the same." Cora said, tears flowing down her face.

Katie stood before Jasmine, electricity coursing through every part of her body. Jasmine's eyes were as wide as saucers. She wasn't entirely aware of what was happening, but she knew something had just changed. Katies eyes were closed, though tears could still be seen between them. She opened her eyes, blue from the overcharge of electrical energy, they glowed giving her a more intimidating look. The air smelled of burnt ozone and lightning as an aura of tesla power. She glared at Jasmine. Energy coursing between her fingertips, she lifted her arm as if to attack. But then her clarity was distracted by Cora and Val. Both her friends, one crying and the other looking concerned. She stopped. her expression softened as the energy fizzled and dispersed. She was no longer feeling the clarity of anger. Now the overwhelming gambit of emotions flowed through her as she fell over, no longer able to stand.

Jasmine used the opertunity to escape, breaking the wall of the building and running off into the night. She too had tears in her eyes as she ran. "Katie... I'm so sorry..." She chanted incoherently.

Katie was now weeping. Erics body was gone, but she couldn't help but curl into a ball where it was and cry. She felt guilt, rage, sadness and loss all permeate her mind. She was so angry at Jasmine, yet couldn't help but feel this was all her fault in the end. That somewhere down the line she had caused this.

Hanah
Hanah's eyes had widened when the wizard came. She quickly moved forward, closer to him and in between him and her sisters. She growled, but knew better than to launch an attack just yet. This wizard has all sorts of magical tricks and things he could pull. She wanted to protect her sisters, but experience had told her that bumbling into a trap would be bad. "Looks like Voldemort here can't stay dead..." She said it wolfspeak. "If you guys had let me eat him then we wouldn't be having this problem.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:34 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Charmera wrote:"They seem without fear and are perfectly willing to die in battle. Commendable." She commented as she roasted a few that got too close. "But their tactics are... Questionable."

"I don't think that's something you can't say about these things, Masami." Garnet stated as she lashed out with Despair, using the ethereal skeleton hand to bring an enemy closer to her, stabbing it in the gaps between its armor and destroying it swiftly. "You can commend fighter for his bravery, but you can't commend a train for running on the rails or a sword for cutting and not leaving the battlefield." She continued as she released a wall-shattering punch with Agony, smashing right through another demon warrior. Those that remained could be counted on a single hand now. "In short, I don't think these things are even conscious. To me they just look like constructs doing what they were designed to do." She stated.

And then, just like that, they were dead, all of them.

But suddenly, a piercing shriek tore through the air.

"Shit! They were just buying time!" Garnet cursed, quickly mounting onto Shadow and looking at Masami. "Come on!" She said.

The Phantom Horse quickly rode through the rest of the long hallway, and even up the stairs, demonstrating the great prowess of those ancient beasts. In no time, they had arrived at the top of the stairs, having taken much less time to get there than they had fighting the demon soldiers.

They arrived just in time to see what caused the shriek.

Before them stood a terrible monster, a bat-like abomination that was nearly two stories tall and had almost twice that distance for a wingspan. It was absolutely hideous, that was for sure, and the awful shriek that emerged from it, even more so, unlikely as that may have seemed. Upon seeing the two intruders and the Phantom Horse, the creature flew into the air and disgorged a massive sphere of hellfire from its throat, sending it straight towards Garnet and Masami.

Garnet quickly dismounted from the Phantom Horse and leaped out of the way, miraclously managing to evade the attack. She knew that Shadow was far swifter than she was, but she had practically acted on instinct and dove out of the way before remembering that. Looking back, she was thankful to see that Shadow had effortlessly evaded the fire, snorting at its mistress as it strode up to her, but from her perspective, she could not see how Masami had fared, which worried her greatly. Mounting Shadow once again, she began firing up at the enormous monster. It was evident that the demon soldiers had only been stalling until the great beast could be awakened, and she frowned, feeling that ever since all this began, the shadows had been playing her constantly.

"Masami! Are you alright?" She asked, firing at the giant bat. The bullets, however, did not seem to cause much harm.

"I'm fine." Spoke Masami, surprisingly nearby. She had flash stepped away from the blast and was now next to Garnet, her blade out and ready to cut this monster. Though she decided it might be best to err on the side of caution for now. She was brave, but not stupid. She kept her distance, sending out bolts of foxfire. She frowned. She doubted they would do anything.

"So what we fought earlier was nothing more than a diversion?" She asked, "That is concerning. It would imply an inteligence behind this... Though again, I'm not familiar with these foes."

She pulled out her sword. "I might be able to cripple or hurt the beast if I can sneak up on it. I can use illusions to do so, but they'll only work so far. I'll need a distaction" She spoke, before charging up a large ball of foxfire and tossing it at her foe. Hopefully that would do more damage.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:05 am

Mavorpen wrote:-marcipane-

Atiala Hypernova, ...

Huh. Well, thank god I listened to my brain and not to my ass, and thus sat here without trying to break out. Because you know, that would be bad. Really, really bad. And we have even more company. Everyone was talking like they knew each other... I didn't try to interfere, just sat next to a wall and listened. What they said was to wait for a signal, and we would know that it is the signal when it happens. How do they know that we will know?

"Well, entering the waiting phase." I said as the other person left te cell, then took out a rubber ball from one of my pockets and started bouncing it off the wall in front of me. I throw the ball, it hits the ground, bounces off, then does the same with the wall and falls back to my hand. Rince and repeat. It's so rhytmic, and really helps with passing time.

This looks like it will be quite a wait.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:17 am

Cora
Cora smelt the burning electricity in the air and saw Katie raise her arm as if to attack. Cora thought she was about to do it when suddenly she stopped. It seemed like all her emotions started to break through at once and Katie dropped to the ground as she seemed overwhelmed by her feelings. Cora took a step to closer to make sure she was okay and unfortunately at this moment Jasmine smashed through the wall and made her mistake. Cora thought about going after her but decided against it. She would find her later and bring her to justice, right now she should be there for Katie. However Cora didn't know what to do for her. The android merely knelt by the bed and took her friend's hand gently. She tried not to interrupt her friend's moment but let her know that she was there for her. Tears were still in Cora's eyes as she grieved as well. Eric had been so kind and thoughtful, and Katie loved him so much. It was so unfair that he had to die.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:59 am

Ralph the Rat-16-New Mobius

I absorbed the words of Max, one known as Mad in his own world, but only as hero, to my own people. As we entered into the portal, every sentient being on Mobius, be they Overlander, Human or Mobian all were transported to the new world, as we arrived in various locations, I realized that I could have had Max send the humans and Overlanders to their own world, or his own, as they seem to be very similar. But as I looked at the various and diverse faces around me. I realized, that would not be the best course of action. While it is true that we have waged wars, battled and tested each other, for the future of our old world. The Overlanders, and the humans belonged to it, as much as the Mobians. So, this new would belongs to all of us as well.

We will solve our own problems, share a new beginning.

I was standing at the edge of a running river, in what seemed to be a lush jungle on the new world. On New Mobius. This world, is beyond beautiful. I stepped lightly into the water, only my feet being consumed by the crystal clear waters. As I set my eyes upon the Master Emerald, resting serenely upon a large rock formation.

I will defend our new home, as I will defend the Master Emerald.

It was then that Trix the Linx approached from behind me, slipping her own hand in my own gloved one. I shifted my eyes and looked at her, almost as if for the first time since we met back in Station Square. She then voiced what was likely on Solar the Hedgehog's mind as well.

"So, will you be staying here? Or going to that man's world?" I shut my eyes in thought, a habit I had developed long ago as I spoke.

"I will be here for a while yet. The Master Emerald needs to be protected for now, until we can rebuild our own society. It will be easier for us Mobians, we are used to living alongside nature. However, the Overlanders and humans, they will need our guidance if we are to undo the mistakes of the past. They must learn how to live as we do, in peace, only through cooperation, can we all share this planet, without warring to make use of it's resources." I then opened my eyes and smiled at them.

"And I still need time to enhance my abilities, before I even attempt to venture into Max's world. He said that there was a greater power within me, and I need to unlock some of that power. You as well, Solar. When I saw into Aurora, I learned something. Scourge is not the descendant of the Blue Hero, that descendant, is you." The surprise on his face was evident, and showed that he had many questions. But my own expression told him another time.

As we made our way onto the stone formation, where the Master Emerald rested, I finally caught a glimpse of where I was exactly.

I was standing on a island, floating in the sky, while that alone was not too much to shock me, as there was Angel Island back on Mobius, I saw several other islands floating around ours. The river I had been standing near, flowing seamlessly over the edge of the island, with no logic behind it.

The next thing my eyes witnessed, was the masse of Mobians in the landscape beneath the island. In a similar rain forest like the one that makes up the island. Already beginning to remake their existence on the new world, and aiding the Overlanders and Humans as well.

As I watched the scene unfold below, several large boulders began to levitate around me, as I used my power to elevate them high above myself.

"This is surely, a new beginning." I whispered. As Trix held closely beside me, and Solar with a grin on his visage, blasted from our island to a lower one, repeating the process until I was watching his orange blur zig zag beneath the canopy below me.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:12 am

August Carter/Ranger-13(20ish Years)-Devil's Den

I was finally getting somewhere, as I stopped thinking too hard about my responses and moves, things just became more natural. Almost like talking to a friend in the lunch room only...she has alcohol. As she told me about her family, how they were rather normal, well as normal as a celebrity family could be, I could not help but think how different we were considering we are both celebrities in our own right. Although, our name is not as widespread in this world as our old one, but after all that has happened in a very short time. The Carter name has had a way of hogging the national news. She was about to pass another napkin over to me, when this other lady,she had long dark hair, and kinda...weird looking approached, she seemed to know her, I was about to greet her until....until....

She licked her FACE!

I flipped over the back of my high stool, legs flying straight up in the air as I toppled over in shock. Literally falling all over myself must have looked rather comical, as I heard many giggled and laughs from witnesses around me. I jumped back up, trying in vain to regain my composure, before taking several deep breaths akin to hyper ventelating. Finally, I completely overlooked the utter shock on Chorus' face, before my mind reached the only logical conclusion.

Alissa....likes.....girls...

That makes sense, why else would this...Deedee I think she said her name was...do something like that. Yup, they are dating. What was stranger was that the woman asked if we are lovers, but I thought you could only have one lover at a time, so I scratched my head in confusion as my cheeks turned redder than a Coca Cola can.

"I...I...I'm Ranger or, August Carter." I told Deedee.

I then hastily grabbed my helmet and shoveled it onto my head to hide my shame before speaking again.

"Anyways Deedee, I am sorry for talking to your Girlfriend like that. I did not mean to...mean to..." My voice trailed off as I placed my arms across my chest, as if to place a barricade between us.

"Anyways, I need to get going. People need me to save them and all. If you want...the two of you can come along. I have a feeling we can find something to do in Gotham..."

I then awaited nervously for their response. Cannot believe I had a crush on a girl who...dated more girls than I ever did?

And....Friends with Benefits?, I wondered.
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse