NATION

PASSWORD

Land of the Free (Character RP, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:51 pm

Australian Antarctica wrote:I'm considering just making another post of me trying to contact another Patriot player. Who wants a mechanic with a crapton of weapons on their team?

Well, I did mention that Matthew might come over to your car shop tomorrow for fixing his truck, so he and Jackie are likely to come. Of course, Jackie is going to be on the phone like, "Can you fix a truck for a friend of mine?" and stuff.

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:07 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:I'm considering just making another post of me trying to contact another Patriot player. Who wants a mechanic with a crapton of weapons on their team?

Well, I did mention that Matthew might come over to your car shop tomorrow for fixing his truck, so he and Jackie are likely to come. Of course, Jackie is going to be on the phone like, "Can you fix a truck for a friend of mine?" and stuff.

Nice.

Oh, and I'm assuming we were talking about the same university, right?
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.
- Best Worldbuilding - 2016 (Community Choice)
- Best Horror/Thriller RP for THE ZONE - 2016 (Community Choice)

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:29 pm

New Grestin wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:Well, I did mention that Matthew might come over to your car shop tomorrow for fixing his truck, so he and Jackie are likely to come. Of course, Jackie is going to be on the phone like, "Can you fix a truck for a friend of mine?" and stuff.

Nice.

Yes we are.

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:32 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
New Grestin wrote:
Nice.

Yes we are.

Gotcha. Just making sure. Seems like Matthew's gonna be pretty flaky for the movement, though. :p
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:34 pm

New Grestin wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:Yes we are.

Gotcha. Just making sure. Seems like Matthew's gonna be pretty flaky for the movement, though. :p

Why? Has there not been any haXX0rs for the Patriots?

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:39 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
New Grestin wrote:Gotcha. Just making sure. Seems like Matthew's gonna be pretty flaky for the movement, though. :p

Why? Has there not been any haXX0rs for the Patriots?

Nah, just seemed like he wasn't super into it. I'm just poking fun.

It is nice to see people doing plot related stuff on their own, though.

Deramen
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:40 pm

How do you like the new flag?
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:45 pm

New Grestin wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:Why? Has there not been any haXX0rs for the Patriots?

Nah, just seemed like he wasn't super into it. I'm just poking fun.

True. I should be making a post of them arriving at the University.

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:46 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
New Grestin wrote:Nah, just seemed like he wasn't super into it. I'm just poking fun.

True. I should be making a post of them arriving at the University.

Cool. I'm working on a response to Zob at the moment, but I'll respond when you post.

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:57 pm

Deramen wrote:How do you like the new flag?

Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:04 pm

Vacif wrote:

Last edited by Deramen on Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:06 pm

'So, when can I meet someone?
Last Edited By George S. Patton on December 21, 1945 edited 3 times in total

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Neutral: Democrats, UN, NATO
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form
Male, 18, Like a Hick, but also very Leftist
Economic Left/Right: -7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.33
INTJ Personality "The Architect"
Deramen wrote:Cause if anything im a MOTHERFUCKING T-REX!

Creative Director for The Pub

The United Federation of Terrans
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The United Federation of Terrans » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:20 pm

Australian Antarctica wrote:'So, when can I meet someone?

You can meet the head of our Interrogation department.
My travels take me many places, from the scorching sands to the cold, dark vacuum of space. But I always return to my friends and family at The Pub.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:29 pm

The United Federation of Terrans wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:'So, when can I meet someone?

You can meet the head of our Interrogation department.

If it comes to that, I'll go down like Schmidty.

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:11 pm

Nation Name: The Empire of Lingria. (German: Die Reich von Lingria.)
Character Name: Joseph Lance Richards
Appearance: Large bushy beard, 6'3", 187 Pounds, muscular, dark brown eyes and dirty blonde hair.
Bio (Two paragraphs minimum): Joseph was born on August 7th, 1986, to a Catholic Canadian mother and a Protestant American Father, he grew up with a mild childhood, with bullies and friends supporting him, but he finally snapped when the local bully kept on messing with him. He brutally smashed his nose with a brick, seens as the turning point of his life, he claimed it was in self defence, and nobody looked into it further, he graduated with a straight A record, but always wanted to serve his country, quickly joining on his 18th birthday, he later served in Afghanistan against the Taliban for 6 years before being reassigned to Iraq against ISIS. This was his routine life until America withdrew from Iraq, he knew something had changed, he served homelans for awhile but later got discharged with a purple heart, for getting a 'injury' but in reality he shot himself in the foot to get out. He went home to Seattle. Living in a little cabin out in the woods, away from the city. Living purely with his heavy weaponry and dogs.
Skills: Marksman, charisma, weaponsmith.
RP Examples or Sample:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=344758
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=340539
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:15 pm

Lingria wrote:Nation Name: The Empire of Lingria. (German: Die Reich von Lingria.)
Appearance: Large bushy beard, 6'3", 187 Pounds, muscular, dark brown eyes and dirty blonde hair.
Bio (Two paragraphs minimum): Joseph was born on August 7th, 1986, to a Catholic Canadian mother and a Protestant American Father, he grew up with a mild childhood, with bullies and friends supporting him, but he finally snapped when the local bully kept on messing with him. He brutally smashed his nose with a brick, seens as the turning point of his life, he claimed it was in self defence, and nobody looked into it further, he graduated with a straight A record, but always wanted to serve his country, quickly joining on his 18th birthday, he later served in Afghanistan against the Taliban for 6 years before being reassigned to Iraq against ISIS. This was his routine life until America withdrew from Iraq, he knew something had changed, he served homelans for awhile but later got discharged with a purple heart, for getting a 'injury' but in reality he shot himself in the foot to get out. He went home to Seattle. Living in a little cabin out in the woods, away from the city. Living purely with his heavy weaponry and dogs.
RP Examples or Sample:

Two paragraphs is preferred for the bio, but it's otherwise accepted.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:20 am

Lingria wrote:Nation Name: The Empire of Lingria. (German: Die Reich von Lingria.)
RP Examples or Sample:

Hey! Lingman!

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:42 am

Morning/Evening/Afternoon, folks.

Just a heads up, but I've got a doctors appointment and lunch with the folks to attend to today, so I'll be offline for a few hours, at least.

In the meantime, those of you who've just joined can go ahead and throw out your intro posts, those of you already involved can start pairing up or grouping up and interacting.

Zob, I would have already had a post up but due to some things I need to deal with, hang tight and I'll respond in time.

I apologize for the inconvenience about this, I'd just rather leave a note before I leave so y'all don't think I abandoned the RP or something. :p

Have a fine day and I'll see you all in a few hours.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:44 am

So when I try and contact someone on the radio who will respond?

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:50 am

Eh, never was a fan of orange on flags. But on yours it actually looks good.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:00 pm

Posted. A bit rushed due to time constraints but got it up at least. Trying to get them involved with the Patriots.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:18 pm

Well, whoever has a radio can respond.

Armeia
Minister

Founded: Nov 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:22 pm

I was gone most of today, what happened? Anyone want to meet up with my characters?
Armeia: Nordic/Germanic/Japanese nation with a quite corrupt government and a militaristic society.
Sporting Achievements: Emperor's Cup I champions, Emperor's Cup II runner ups, U-18 World Cup I Third Place

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:59 pm

Armeia wrote:I was gone most of today, what happened? Anyone want to meet up with my characters?

I did. A few soldiers found the guy you sniped.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:10 pm

Seriously, does no one own a radio?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse