NATION

PASSWORD

Land of the Free (Character RP, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:10 pm

Nation Name: Vacif
Character Name: Brandon "Fero" Hall
Appearance:

Bio (Two paragraphs minimum): Born May 5th, 2000, and raised in downtown DC, Brandon was raised by one of his parents. His parents divorcing at a young age. They lived in a small apartment, but it was just the two of them. They did quite well until foreign investors pulled out of the country in 2016, which caused his mother to lose her job, and forced him to get a job while in school. Life was hard, but they managed. His mother was taken away to be "reeducated" in 2019. He never saw her again after that. With just him in the small apartment, he had to move out as his low paying job was unable to pay for it. As the economy continued to plummet, crime was on the increase. Living in a crappy motel of sorts.With limited options, he eventually went through the path of crime, until his gang was practically obliterated by the NDF.

Now 10 years later, relocated in New Washington, Brandon has little love for NDF. Most of his friends have been killed by them, or by their actions, and his only family gone. He hasn't gotten much going for him, working with city crews to keep the city clean. He's a faceless entity in the sea of bodies in New Seattle. Brandon has his doubts about the Patriots, but he's joined them nonetheless.

Skills: Brandon is adept in unarmed combat, and handguns. He can run quite fast, and posses a great deal of stamina to go with it. He is quite unnoticeable, and capable of blending into his environment very well, he's got a sharp eye, and is rather flexible.
RP Examples or Sample: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=346074
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=342176
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=343555
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:13 pm

Vacif wrote:Nation Name: Vacif
Character Name: Brandon "Fero" Hall
Appearance:
Bio (Two paragraphs minimum): Born May 5th, 2000, and raised in downtown DC, Brandon was raised by one of his parents. His parents divorcing at a young age. They lived in a small apartment, but it was just the two of them. They did quite well until foreign investors pulled out of the country in 2016, which caused his mother to lose her job, and forced him to get a job while in school. Life was hard, but they managed. His mother was taken away to be "reeducated" in 2019. He never saw her again after that. With just him in the small apartment, he had to move out as his low paying job was unable to pay for it. As the economy continued to plummet, crime was on the increase. Living in a crappy motel of sorts.With limited options, he eventually went through the path of crime, until his gang was practically obliterated by the NDF.

Now 10 years later, relocated in New Washington, Brandon has little love for NDF. Most of his friends have been killed by them, or by their actions, and his only family gone. He hasn't gotten much going for him, working with city crews to keep the city clean. He's a faceless entity in the sea of bodies in New Seattle. Brandon has his doubts about the Patriots, but he's joined them nonetheless.

Skills: Brandon is adept in unarmed combat, and handguns. He can run quite fast, and posses a great deal of stamina to go with it. He is quite unnoticeable, and capable of blending into his environment very well, he's got a sharp eye, and is rather flexible.
RP Examples or Sample: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=346074
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=342176
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=343555

Accepted, feel free to post when you have a chance.
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.
- Best Worldbuilding - 2016 (Community Choice)
- Best Horror/Thriller RP for THE ZONE - 2016 (Community Choice)

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:20 pm

So, what are you guys thinking in terms of plot ideas?

Like, how do you guys think we should proceed?
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:23 pm

Hmmm, should the Patriots have multiple bases of operation in the city? Because I may be thinking that there be one close to the university, and another one somewhere outside of town.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:23 pm

New Grestin wrote:So, what are you guys thinking in terms of plot ideas?

Like, how do you guys think we should proceed?

Hard to say, we need to see what happens in the opening posts first. I hope we can help spring other uprisings throughout the nation. New Chicago, New Miami, New Dallas, etc.
Last Edited By George S. Patton on December 21, 1945 edited 3 times in total

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Neutral: Democrats, UN, NATO
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form
Male, 18, Like a Hick, but also very Leftist
Economic Left/Right: -7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.33
INTJ Personality "The Architect"
Deramen wrote:Cause if anything im a MOTHERFUCKING T-REX!

Creative Director for The Pub

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:26 pm

Stormwrath wrote:Hmmm, should the Patriots have multiple bases of operation in the city? Because I may be thinking that there be one close to the university, and another one somewhere outside of town.

Makes sense. I was thinking their main base would probably be outside the city, kinda like Homefront.

If that's what you need to do an opening post, then by all means, start out in a base.

The United Federation of Terrans
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The United Federation of Terrans » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:27 pm

New Grestin wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:Hmmm, should the Patriots have multiple bases of operation in the city? Because I may be thinking that there be one close to the university, and another one somewhere outside of town.

Makes sense. I was thinking their main base would probably be outside the city, kinda like Homefront.

If that's what you need to do an opening post, then by all means, start out in a base.

True, but here they have to hide inside the city because the NDF would notice the traffic of people to an abandoned section of the city.
My travels take me many places, from the scorching sands to the cold, dark vacuum of space. But I always return to my friends and family at The Pub.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:36 pm

The United Federation of Terrans wrote:
New Grestin wrote:Makes sense. I was thinking their main base would probably be outside the city, kinda like Homefront.

True, but here they have to hide inside the city because the NDF would notice the traffic of people to an abandoned section of the city.

Hmm, sewers? Worked well for the Poles.

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form

The United Federation of Terrans
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The United Federation of Terrans » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:38 pm

Australian Antarctica wrote:
The United Federation of Terrans wrote:True, but here they have to hide inside the city because the NDF would notice the traffic of people to an abandoned section of the city.

Hmm, sewers? Worked well for the Poles.

They weren't dealing with radioactive fallout, and the sludge from basically a slum. But hey whatever works for you; I would avoid using the tunnels on Ration Enchilada nights.
My travels take me many places, from the scorching sands to the cold, dark vacuum of space. But I always return to my friends and family at The Pub.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:40 pm

Australian Antarctica wrote:Hmm, sewers? Worked well for the Poles.

They weren't dealing with radioactive fallout, and the sludge from basically a slum. But hey whatever works for you; I would avoid using the tunnels on Ration Enchilada nights.

Forgot about the nukes...

Fail.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:44 pm

New Grestin wrote:Makes sense. I was thinking their main base would probably be outside the city, kinda like Homefront.

'Tis be but Matthew's truck.

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:21 pm

I'm going to go off on a hunch that I should wait for NDF to process the crime scene, then clean it up in the morning.
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

Deramen
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:24 am

Hm, I want to post but I have no idea what to do.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Armeia
Minister

Founded: Nov 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:51 am

Deramen wrote:Hm, I want to post but I have no idea what to do.

Maybe have Dera meet Victoria at Qwest/Centurylink Field
Armeia: Nordic/Germanic/Japanese nation with a quite corrupt government and a militaristic society.
Sporting Achievements: Emperor's Cup I champions, Emperor's Cup II runner ups, U-18 World Cup I Third Place

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:02 am

What is the Patriot's Symbol? We already have the U.S flag for the NDF, but we need a symbol for the Patriots. Thoughts?

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:03 am

Australian Antarctica wrote:What is the Patriot's Symbol? We already have the U.S flag for the NDF, but we need a symbol for the Patriots. Thoughts?

I'd just go with this
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d3/Anarchist_flag.svg
Armeia: Nordic/Germanic/Japanese nation with a quite corrupt government and a militaristic society.
Sporting Achievements: Emperor's Cup I champions, Emperor's Cup II runner ups, U-18 World Cup I Third Place

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:06 am

Armeia wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:What is the Patriot's Symbol? We already have the U.S flag for the NDF, but we need a symbol for the Patriots. Thoughts?

I'd just go with this

Hellz naw.

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaeldor » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:22 am

Armeia wrote:

I'd just go with this

Why would we use the Anarcho-Communist flag? Why not the Gadsden Flag? after all it seems the most appropriate given the circumstances.

Also I'm working in a post as we speak.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:23 am

Insaeldor wrote:

Why would we use the Anarcho-Communist flag? Why not the Gadsden Flag? after all it seems the most appropriate given the circumstances.

FINALLY SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT IT'S CALLED!!!

Armeia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Armeia » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:28 am

Insaeldor wrote:

The Anarcho Communist one is also a flag for general rebels though.

Maybe a plain black flag could work too.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:30 am

Armeia wrote:
Insaeldor wrote:Why would we use the Anarcho-Communist flag? Why not the Gadsden Flag? after all it seems the most appropriate given the circumstances.

Well, y'know, Anarchists are associated with terrorism, which the patriots would most likely want to avoid...

I like the Gadsden Flag.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:42 am

Armeia wrote:
Deramen wrote:Hm, I want to post but I have no idea what to do.

Maybe have Dera meet Victoria at Qwest/Centurylink Field

Maybe I will.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:44 am

Australian Antarctica wrote:
Armeia wrote:The Anarcho Communist one is also a flag for general rebels though.

Well, y'know, Anarchists are associated with terrorism, which the patriots would most likely want to avoid...

I like the Gadsden Flag.

why not the U.S.A flag?
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaeldor » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:45 am

Armeia wrote:
Insaeldor wrote:Why would we use the Anarcho-Communist flag? Why not the Gadsden Flag? after all it seems the most appropriate given the circumstances.

But the Gadsden flag is a portent symbol of American revolutionism something I think the Patriits would be keen on supporting especially if they are to emulate the patriots of 1775. We could also use the Moultrie Flag I don't think it's nearly as well know.

Deramen wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:Well, y'know, Anarchists are associated with terrorism, which the patriots would most likely want to avoid...

I like the Gadsden Flag.

why not the U.S.A flag?

Because we're fighting the U.S.A?
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:48 am

Insaeldor wrote:
Armeia wrote:The Anarcho Communist one is also a flag for general rebels though.

But the Gadsden flag is a portent symbol of American revolutionism something I think the Patriits would be keen on supporting especially if they are to emulate the patriots of 1775. We could also use the Moultrie Flag I don't think it's nearly as well know.

Deramen wrote:why not the U.S.A flag?

Because we're fighting the U.S.A?

No.No The OLD USA flag. Like OUR flag.
Nothing says freedom like today's flag.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse