NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:21 pm

Emerald Crusade
At Crusades' End

The vicious toxins of the daemon prince poisoned the planet of Mobius without regard, Maelstrom's presence turning the earth barren, making it's air unbreathable, and evaporating it's oceans away completely. But now, just the sight of him lying firmly on his ass with a dislocated jaw was enough to inspire hope. The waves of energy Mad Max gave off began to fade, however, as the Mad God reigned in his excess waste in order to manage his stamina and strength easier. He didn't wait for Maelstrom to reply to his comment before, either, and simply grabbed the daemon by the neck and lifted him over Max's own body in a fluid, arcing motion, slamming him neck-first into the mud hard enough to create a crater.

At such close spaces, Mad Max excelled at hand to hand combat, but felt that skill alone would not give victory in the face of Maelstrom Claus. Still holding the giant's neck, a bright band of orange glowed under Max's palm, rapidly expanding and engulfing the rest of the daemon's head. Moments after the energy attack appeared, it exploded with incredible, earth-shaking ferocity and destructive power as the plasma reached critical mass and expelled it's energy outward. Before Max was a mile long, several meters wide trench carved from the attack, the body body of Maelstrom Claus lying at the very end of the trail of destruction. Slumped against a sturdy rock, the daemon's head was singed, scorched, and bloody from the attack, but he opened a single eye, and gave the most defiant smirk he could manage.

Maxwell walked through the still-smoking scene toward Maelstrom, his super state clearing the way of dust and other particles thrown into the air by the swift move. A soft click signaled the return of Maelstrom Claus' infamous mouth healing back into place, "That it, Maxie?" Maelstrom said, throwing himself onto his feet, "Was that you're ultimate, honest to God, best shot at beating me?" Maelstrom asked, "Because it sucked. Just like your wife." He further taunted, Maxwell stopping several meters from the Daemon. "Oh, whoops, hit a nerve? How about I just hit you?" Maelstrom hollered, rushing at Mad Max quickly and landing a serious blow to his abdomen, the Mad God barely budging, but beginning to fall forward from the force regardless.

Maelstrom held a look of glee at the action, but that face was wiped away as Max landed a solid blow to the side of his head. Not only that, but the Mad God followed up and slugged the daemon prince with his other hand, combined with the force from the first hit and this new one, Maelstrom felt every bone in his face yearn to shatter and splinter. His regeneration was too great, though, and he was able to just shrug off the blows and throw both of his hands out in front of him, a small sphere forming in front of his palms. The sphere grew exponentially and shot out at Maxwell, almost dwarfing him, and holding enough power to take half of the planet with it whenever it explodes. Mad Max dug his feet into the ground and leaned forward with his own hands out, the energy ball slapping into his palms readily. His feet dug into the ground further, but slowly, the ball diminished in size, until finally disappearing.

Max didn't have a moment to rest though, as Maelstrom's fist was waiting right behind the energy attack. The beastly fist struck with incredible weight and power, Maxwell trying to move his hand up to block a follow up, but found his arm being held down and to the side by one of Maelstrom's other hands. Max moved his other hand to strike Maelstrom, but the demon caught that one as well, and held both arms out and away from Max's body, leaving him defenseless. "Allow me to sing you the song of my people." Maelstrom declared, using one of his hands to hit Max's face, doing the same with the other hand, back and forth in close, highly powerful swings.

"A Beast am I!" Maelstrom sang with course, screeching vocals, "So vicious and grim, they fear my mean, grinning teeth!" Against the backdrop of Maelstrom's lovely ballad, the wet smacks of his fists raining upon Max could be heard like thunderous cracks as the Mad God struggled to break free from his constraints, "I bide my time...My sweet revenge!" Maelstrom continued, "Soon my ties will fall...And I will finally be free!" Before he could finish the last syllable, Max screamed in primal rage and twisted his wrists, breaking from Maelstrom's claws and grabbing them instead.

Jumping upward and bringing his legs high up, Max shot his lower limbs forward against the chest of Maelstrom in a dull thud, pulling back the daemon's arms as he did so, and effectively tearing Maelstrom's lower arms out of their sockets...and after a brutal, agonizing second, tore them completely from his body in a spray of acidic blood and putrid, hellish fire erupting from the daemon princes' mouth in response. Max tossed the arms to the side and let Maelstrom have no quarter to rest, launching himself forward head-first into the daemon, connecting his forehead to Maelstrom's nose in spite of the endless stream of hell fire.

Broken, bruised, and bloody, the face of Maxwell Morningstar was not the sight to behold, but his intent was clear: He intended to win this fight one way or another, and to that end, waved his hand drastically, opening a fissure in space-time with the sheer weight of his power behind Maelstrom Claus as he flew back, disoriented, from the previous hit to the nose. The daemon disappeared from view, leaving the fissure, but Max feeling the effects of the Chaos Emeralds begin to wear away, his increased power dropping back to normal levels, and his body returning to normal. He gave a content sigh, knowing the fight was over, but his work was to begin.

"LIKE HELL!" The booming voice of Maelstrom called out, a sickening clawed hand grabbing ahold of the portal's edge, "You're not getting rid of me that easily, Morningstar! Mad God! The only thing you're mad about is cocks!" Maelstrom further declared, pulling forward with heavy strain to bring his head into view, "Since I can't have the Emeralds, I will simply have this world and everyone in it! Those furry-looking things better learn to clean daemon shit, because my ass is a delicate rosebud!"

"God damn it..." Max muttered, tightening his fists and getting ready to face Maelstrom head on without the aid of the Chaos Emeralds, but a sudden flash of red light zapping one of Maelstrom's fingers, causing it to disappear back into the fissure in space time. He whipped around quickly to see who came to support him at a time like this, and found not one, but two allies to aid him, both as torn apart as Max was, but ready to stand together even in the end. Mir and Ralph, the former unleashing a steady stream of optical blasts to ruin Maelstrom's hold, and the rat steadying a rock between his thumb and middle finger. Maelstrom saw this as well, his eyes widening.

"Wait, no, let's be civil about this!" Maelstrom pleaded.

"There's nothing civil about you, Maelstrom. Now, get the fuck out of my dimension." Max answered, Ralph flicking the small pebble at incredible speed like before, Maelstrom not having even a nanosecond to react as it slammed into his face, which disappeared behind the swirling vortex, taking the brutal aftermath and carnage with it. Mir unleashed his most powerful blast yet, and began to seal the fissure in space-time with his own eye energy, collapsing to his knees in order to do so. As the portal closed, so too did the fight for Mobius and the Chaos Emeralds, but what else was left but ruin? A calm silence took hold of the trio, with Max walking over to join his companions.

"Ralph," Max began, lowering his face down to look at his feet, "You may have stopped Perfect Chaos and I might have stopped Maelstrom, but Mobius is left in devastation." He said, looking at the still burnt-orange sky and raging fires occurring globally, the lush vegetation being consumed by the mystic fires of the daemon prince still, even after his departure from this planet and plane of existence. "I'm sorry." He said solemnly, unable to assess how Ralph felt about the battle's outcome.

"But one thing I need you to know, though, is that I came to Mobius for the Chaos Emeralds, too." He admitted, "But I never intended for this to happen, never to meet Maelstrom Claus or destroy a biosphere. I came for them, but I intended to ask to use them. You see, my own world is in disarray, a state of perpetual confusion and disorder caused by a Multiverse reborn, but reborn wrong. I heard of the Emeralds and their powers to re-write reality, and I intended to use them to correct my own world, but now, it seems like two worlds need to be set right."

"This place is not safe anymore if Maelstrom knows where it is, so I have a solution to our woes. Using the Chaos Emeralds, let's both make a new world for the Mobians in my universe, put all of the Mobians from here onto this New Mobius, and then fix what is broken in my universe. It may be hard to trust me after hearing that I came for the Emeralds, too, but my cause is noble, and I can't do this alone." Max further said, his hair blowing graciously in the wind, opening up his clenched hand and presenting it to Ralph, "So let's do it together, then."
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:45 pm

Lobo called his bike over and jumped on. "Hop on. I'll give ya a ride."

"I'll fly. Lead the way. Ronan sent you after my boyfriend and didn't tell you why?" She asked as they took off into space. "You're not gonna stop me from punching him if it's something stupid are you?"

"As long as ya do it after he pays me, I don't care what ya do to him. I ain't got an obligation to keep 'im safe from the people he's payin' me to catch. That's his job. Unless he's willin' to throw in some more units. IT's weird though. Most people I catch, they ain't as willin' as you are. But most ain't as strong neither."

"You're lucky I didn't fry your sorry butt."

"Come on sweetheart. It's just a job. I don't hate you. It ain't personal. A guy's gotta pay for space beer and cigars somehow. With what this Ronan chump is payin' it'll buy a lot of space beer and cigars. Whaddya do for your money?"

"Mining. I grab rocks filled with precious metals from the asteroid belt and sell them."

"Honest work? Booooring. Not enough people exploding and not enough booze entering my stomach."

"Let's just get this over with." She muttered and after a few minutes of flying at FTL speeds they arrived at what seemed to be a warzone. "Huh... This isn't what I imagined a Kree planet to look like."

"Don't care. I can smell Ronan. Once I get paid, if he starts comin' onto ya, punch him or whatever." He said flying his bike over to the window on the bridge of his ship and tapping on the glass.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:01 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"It's alright. Let's just get out of here." Kylie led them all to the roof and began to float. "Now... where exactly is Kree space? I'm pretty sure my ring can get a general direction at least, but you've been there Jamal. You ought to know better than I." Kylie smiled one of her stupid grins. "Just point me in the right direction, and I'll get 'em!"

"I'm guessing you haven't been in space much, have you?" Jamal chuckled. "The Kree aren't actually that far away. I mean, in a relative sense. Most people think you have to travel millions of light years before you reach any sort of sentient alien life, reside in the Large Magellanic Cloud not even 200,000 light years away. They're practically our neighbors, in a cosmic sort of way."

"Unfortunately though, we need to take a detour to Kvch. We're not prepared to take on the Phalanx just yet. This trip will probably take a few minutes at most." Jamal began floating in the air and led the group out of Earth's atmosphere. Once they were sufficiently far enough away from the Earth, he opened a stargate thorough which the group entered. However, about halfway through the trip, Worldmind mentally spoke to him.

"[Alert! Jamal, I've just received a distress signal.]"

"You know what our priority is, Worldmind. It'll have to wait." Jamal said.

"[No, Jamal. This signal indicates that a planet outside of the Kree system is being attacked by a small fleet of Kree ships.]"

"That shouldn't be possible. Unless..." Jamal's eyes widened. "They followed us through the wormhole!" He turned to the group and said, "Guys, change of plans."

"What's wrong?" Phyla asked, frowning slightly. Before Jamal responded however, Ruby spoke up.

"We should split up. I'll take Warlock and Kylie. You and Phyla go to Kvch." Jamal's eyes narrowed as a bunch of questions raced through his head including why specifically Warlock and Kylie, and why she was speaking as though she knew what Jamal was about to tell them. Still though, she had a point. Splitting up would be more efficient, as every second counted.

"Alright." Jamal said, as they exited the stargate about a quarter of the way from Kvch. Jamal opened another stargate in the other direction for them to head back to the system where the Kree were attacking. "Splitting up it is. Any protests?"

"Nope nope. Let's go then." Kylie, Ruby, and Warlock took the extra portal and quickly popped out near the location of the Kree fleet. Since they were small objects and a fair distance away, they were not noticed upon arrival. What also helped their arrival going unnoticed was that the Kree fleet was firing upon the nearby planet, and they seemed to be winning.

"OK... where do you suggest we start? I mean, we could just try and blow up the ships, but I think there could be a better way to go about this." Kylie rubbed her chin and stared at the situation, trying to imagine the best way to go about this.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:04 pm

Tomia wrote:"Katie, youre allowed to be human sometimes. You could never have known what would happen to her." The andorid tried to comfort her friend. Cora nodded at Katie's words and headed upstairs with her to look for Valancy. As they walked Cora still felt the urge to comfort her friend and gently took Katie's hand and held it in hers. They walked up the stairs and Cora smelled food. Her enhanced sense of smell told her it was fried chicken, and she smelled Valancy's sugar cookies as well. She motioned toward the kitchen to Katie and headed there with her.

Meanwhile Roy was eating hungrily, but still keeping his manners. He was starving and the food tasted delicious. He hadn't really spoke yet, in fact he hadn't really done anything other than eat. Soon Cora and Katie came into view. At this point Roy stopped eating and looked at the two new people. They were both a few years older than him and her in red and green costumes without masks on at the moment. Roy's eyes were most drawn to the one with read hair however. She was stunningly beautiful, like a movie star. Cora wasn't sure who this boy was sitting at the table. She didn't recognize him, but she decided she'd ask later, right now they had more important issues. She was totally oblivious to his pretty obvious staring as well. Cora turned to Valancy, "Valancy, we have a problem. A new villain's arrive. She's very powerful and seems to have demonic properties. We managed to get a sample of her blood, we thought you might be able to help us analyze it." Cora said to her, leaving out the details about the demon's identity. Those were not hers to share. Roy seemed to shift uncomfortably at the word demonic but said nothing, not sure what was going on.

Valancy smiled as she dug in, it was understandable that he wouldn't really want to talk yet as he was probably very hungry. "Ah, Katie and Cora! Hello there! This is Roy. Roy, meet Katie and Cora, two members of our new superheroine team, the Justice Queens." She frowned hearing of this new villain with seemingly demonic properties. "Alright, I'll see what I can do. I'll be back Roy, feel free to help yourself to the cookies, but limit yourself to 3 at the maximum."

She stood up and walked out with Cora and Katie, offering them a cookie each and then mentally smiling at Roy's staring, though Cora seemed oblivious. She didn't have much experience with analyzing blood, but her powers seemed to develop as she did things related or requiring them. She would have to see.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:14 pm

Atiala Hypernova, Stargating

I don't know what happened or how I got surrounded by aliens and green costumed humans, I honestly don't know, but bear with me. As my standard morning routine, I flew out of my home city and trarted travelling around in search of good networks. Sometimes the supplied one by the provider just doesn't cut it, and you don't know when you'll need it. And I like to collect Wi-Fi networks. After a good few minutes of travelling and constantly refreshing the Wi-Fi screen, I located one.

It wasn't that bad. Three bars. Certainly better than my home. I landed on the roof, when I heard some people talking below me. Well, duh. If it has a network, somebody lives there. Though, it might have been that they noticed me, at least I thought that way, so I stood up and was about to leave, when a portal sucked me in and sent me billions of miles away from Earth! What is it with me always finding the weird houses?

Before I had a chance to realize what happened and maybe ask for help, I went through another portal! This time in space, though, so I had nothing to land on, just floated. Luckily, I'm part Kryptonian, so at least this coincidence train doesn't kill me.

"What... happened?" I spoke, even though we are likely in space and thus be unable to communicate. At least they can't, or at least I presumed so.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:29 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:Arctico caught up to Kilian quickly, his soldiers and Lt Xero shocked by Kilian's Speed Force capabilities, Arctico smiled "That is Kilian Roth for you, the man who killed a man with only a mere gesture." Arctico remarked, referring to the time that he killed Asumar, although his remark was not out of spite, but pointed it out as if it were a feat. Arctico's face darkened as he could sense someone familiar sitting on the throne, which was turned away from Arctico. Walking up next to Kilian, Arctico held his hand up, charging an energy blast in his hand "Kilian, I suggest you stand back for a moment, I'll deal with whoever the captain of this ship is." said the youthful Arcosian as he slowly approached the throne. "As you can see captain, we've captured your ship and we have your entire fleet under siege, will you give up, or will you continue supporting your doomed cause? Because even the Traditionalists should be aware that even Arcos must face changed in light of the recent Universal events." Arctico said stoically, his energy orb expanding ever so slightly.

As Xobice sat in his chair, observing the battle from afar, he felt pity for his planet, and it's once proud honor. Sure, the Arcosian clans feuded from time to time, but nothing like this. For full fledged civil war to break out was unheard of. Xobice sighed, "What has it come to? Once we were considered among the strongest, and proudest in the universe. But, as it would seem, our kind has little sway these days.", he said, tightening his fist as he felt several presences board his ship, "I'll have to change that."

As the presence's entered his bridge, Xobice span around in the chair, facing the warriors, and spoke in a condescending tone, "Pardon me, but, I don't believe the universe has changed all that much. The strong survive and the weak die. Soon, Arctico, you and Kilian will be proof of that.", he said, getting up as his power began to rise, "But, you are somewhat right. The universe has faced a massive event."

"This universe has seen the return of it's demise. A new and improved immortal God of Destruction, and the greatest warrior of the Arcosian race to ever live.", Xobice said, as his eyes took on a red hue, while emitting similar colored smoke as the presence of Darkseid's Omega Effect could be felt. He suddenly began speaking in a voice that would likely be recognized by both Kilian and Arctico.

"The return of Frost."
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:29 pm

Roy waved shyly when Valancy introduced him to Katie and Cora. "Hi it's nice to meet you both." He said softly. He was quite curious about the Justice Queens. Were they really superheroes. He nodded at Valancy's words. She seemed to be acting really motherly towards him, though he didn't really mind it. He never did have a parent who cared about him. "Okay Ms. Valancy I will." He said to her. When they left Roy quickly finished eating until he was stuffed. Then he thought about what Valancy and the others were doing. He was terribly curious and couldn't help himself. He got up quietly and headed toward the JQ headquarters to see what they were all about. He was worried that Valancy might get mad, but then again he didn't fully trust her yet, he needed to see for sure.

Cora smiled when Valancy gave her the cookie and she accepted it. "Thanks Val, the blood analysis should be done right about now. Let's go check." She said as they headed back to the lab to check on the sample, hoping Jasmine's blood would tell the story as to what happened to her.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:52 pm

Empty City, near UAE

"Damn, Rocky." Odysseus said. Your GF's beating the shit out of that Android. He sure is getting his ass handed to him."

Magnus shuddered. Every blow tina dealt to the android was letting off at least a Magnitude 7 or 8 earthquake. Packing the energy of 30+ atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima, it was amazing how the android was managing to maintain intact. As well as having his metal insides tore up by the Archon, he seemed to be visibly choking up blood, from each blow.

The android decided it was enough. Muscles rippling and clothes tearing, he flexed his muscles as he pushed forth his palm, Catching the Archon's rocky fist. Exerting a massive amount of force into his palm, he fastened down onto the Archon’s fist, visibly crackling and breaking her rocky arm. He would have then pushed forth a small Ki wave, enough to push the Archon off of himself.

Super 17 stood up, groggily, visibly bruised and scarred from Tina's attack. One arm was limping, while the other had cuts all over. "God damn you both!"

Magnus and Odysseus looked at each other. Super 17's weakness was clear: beatings. He was durable, but so was tina, and she could dish out a whole lot of pain, too. Since he could already tank Myosai's ki based attacks, it was clear that he needed a good beating.

"Tina! Try kicking his ass more! That worked!"

The Android's head snapped towards them both, as he dove down towards them. Feet first, he crushed a car nearby Odysseus, sending out his opposite leg to strike the super soldier. Odysseus held up his weapon, watching in horror as it snapped in half in front of his face.

"Durability buff.." He kept telling himself, visibly feeling his bones and skin harden. "Don't die.."

Super 17's foot connected to his side, and he felt several ribs snap. Odysseus went flying into a building, slamming into the wall with a THUD.

Magnus dove out of the way of Super 17, forming a rocky Volcanic rock barrier around himself. The android lifted his good arm, a Ghastly, black ball appearing in his palms, charged up by red electric bolts. "Tank this, freaks!" He said, flying upwards to Slam the ball downwards.

Myosai snapped to attention, bolting from the building suddenly. Judging by the amount of energy emitted by the blast, it had the destructive capability of several nukes, and likely would destroy them all, if they had not prepared for it.

"Look out!" She called, sending her foot down right onto the Android's neck.

Super 17 went straight down, through several layers of the city. He penetrated the sewers, and the subway systems, finally landing in an abandoned underground complex, likely a bunker system.

As most everyone recovered, they looked down into the hole in which Myosai had slammed 17 into. "Is he down?" She asked.

"Only one way to find out." Magnus said. "Who's going down there to kick his ass?"
Last edited by Turmenista on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:01 pm

New Rob Halfordia wrote:- Snip -

Arctico's eyes widened, not in fear or submission, but in surprise as he heard his uncle's voice emanating from Xobice's mouth. The youthful Arcosian stepped back for a moment before he reaffirmed his posture "This shouldn't be possible whatsoever, Frost should have died from his injuries attributed to the martian!" Arctico inwardly yelled as luminous, red bio-electricity began to crackle all around him, beginning to slowly open up his vast reserves of power, because if Frost was really within Xobice... "I have to use what reserves of energy I currently obtain..." A smile formed on Arctico's face as his entire form began to glow, beginning his transformation "Ah, Lord Frost, It is good to see that you've truly survived your injuries that you sustained from the martian, although at the moment I sensed your energy, I honestly thought you would confront me in your form, not that of another Arcosian." Said Arctico cooly as his black bio-armor began to slowly chip away, revealing shining platinum bio-armor within the cracks of his armor.

"I may have seemed weak last time Lord Frost, but I assure you and your host body..." Arctico's cracking bio-armor exploded into an angelic white coloration that was the Ultimate Evolution Form of all the Arcosians. Arctico took a step forward, showing that he was no longer afraid of Frost, no longer afraid to face death in the face "That I have gained much experience and much more power than before." Arctico looked up to Xobice with a stern yet calm expression, the sheer output of energy causing Lt Xero and his foot soldiers to step back in awe of Arctico's modified Ultimate Evolution Form, having made his bio-armor glisten with a silvery zeal, along with the flickering of the divine aura that came with the transformation "I'm not going to brag nor am I going to boast about the divine energy that I've recently obtained, but even without such a form, I've improved significantly."

Arctico slowly got into a combat stance as he readied himself to confront Xobice, but before he even made a move against Xobice, Arctico remembered the time that Kilian unleashed his Omega Beams upon him, Asumar, Kazuko, and Shimura, the Omega Beams would be a problem to face, this Arctico knew for a fact, having been almost killed by the Omega Beams that Kilian unleashed upon him "I need to be very careful here because Spera and Alastir aren't here to take the blow for me..." Arctico glanced back to Kilian for a moment "Please let Kilian at least be able to use the Omega Beams, because even I doubt If I could stand a chance against Frost's power, even if he is without a physical body, to remain a consciousness within another's body, Frost must have a great amount of will and power hidden within him..." The Young Arcosian pondered, remaining in his combat stance, but refrained from launching an attack.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:59 pm

Finland SSR wrote:Atiala Hypernova, Stargating

I don't know what happened or how I got surrounded by aliens and green costumed humans, I honestly don't know, but bear with me. As my standard morning routine, I flew out of my home city and trarted travelling around in search of good networks. Sometimes the supplied one by the provider just doesn't cut it, and you don't know when you'll need it. And I like to collect Wi-Fi networks. After a good few minutes of travelling and constantly refreshing the Wi-Fi screen, I located one.

It wasn't that bad. Three bars. Certainly better than my home. I landed on the roof, when I heard some people talking below me. Well, duh. If it has a network, somebody lives there. Though, it might have been that they noticed me, at least I thought that way, so I stood up and was about to leave, when a portal sucked me in and sent me billions of miles away from Earth! What is it with me always finding the weird houses?

Before I had a chance to realize what happened and maybe ask for help, I went through another portal! This time in space, though, so I had nothing to land on, just floated. Luckily, I'm part Kryptonian, so at least this coincidence train doesn't kill me.

"What... happened?" I spoke, even though we are likely in space and thus be unable to communicate. At least they can't, or at least I presumed so.

Suddenly, someone else tumbled out of Jamal's stargate. Some girl in a sailor uniform with purple hair. Kylie just stared for a moment, wondering how she was here (and breathing in space), before she responded.

"Um, I don't know. We were just going to save some aliens, and then you just... how did you get here? And how are you... you know... not dying in space?" Kylie neglected to remember that her ring could scan pretty much anything, and instead tried the normal, human, approach of talking. Just in space.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:49 am

The Templar High Council wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Atiala Hypernova, Stargating

Suddenly, someone else tumbled out of Jamal's stargate. Some girl in a sailor uniform with purple hair. Kylie just stared for a moment, wondering how she was here (and breathing in space), before she responded.

"Um, I don't know. We were just going to save some aliens, and then you just... how did you get here? And how are you... you know... not dying in space?" Kylie neglected to remember that her ring could scan pretty much anything, and instead tried the normal, human, approach of talking. Just in space.

Atiala Hypernova, SPAAAAACE

The people that I came here with were... interesting, to say the least. And they all seemed like they were completely fine in a vacuum, just like me. And here I thought humans needed oxygen to survive. With one of them speaking up to me, I listened carefully, though not that I needed to hear them, just maybe find details on what happened.

"I-I don't know..." I spoke slowly, as if not knowing what to say. I actually knew why I can breathe in space. I've actually been to space already that one time, but I didn't reveal that I'm half-Kryptonian just yet. My parents always said that it's too dangerous for me to tell this kind of stuff - just out of safe measure. "Maybe we're not actually in space or something, just really high up..." That's what I heard my father say when we were discussing Goku's battle with Beerus. "I was simply travelling around, when some kind of portal sucked me in!"
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:51 am

"Oh please." He snickered sitting down Obviously unimpressed. "I've killed beings that would fart you out of existence with one hand tied behind my back. Not only that, you barely held your own against me the last time we fought. And that was when I was holding back. Go ahead, flail around and try to hit me. You've never touched me Frosty. And you never will. I've had a bit of a revelation in the last few days. I've been feeling sorry for myself because of some things I've done in the past. And then I realized... I'm beyond such silly nonsense. Just like I'm beyond you. You are no greater threat to me than... For your sake, I'll say an ice cube. If I'm being generous. I could draw angry eyes on it so it represents you." He was through pulling punches and horsing around. This Speed Demon was more than happy to go all out at the beginning.

Alex

He used his magic to undo the damage Lobo caused to the store, but Naja went after him and she was simply moving too fast for him to keep up. Not only that, it had been some time before Naja had came back. Alex went to the rear restrooms, closed his eyes and began to meditate on the universe. She was with Lobo, near Ronan. Slightly annoyed he sent a projection all the way out there. "Naja? What the hell are you doing? I've been waiting on you." He asked.

"Sorry! It'll just be real quick. Something about Ronan needing me for something."

Alex went blank for a moment, and spoke up a few seconds later. "He's under the control of something called the Phalanx. A nasty virus. So I don't think Lobo's getting paid. Yet. He probably sent Lobo after you before he got infected."

"How do you know?" She asked.

"I can meditate on the universe. It grants me a form of cosmic awareness when I focus. Which I'm doing now, from this filthy Wal-mart restroom. Luckily I'm not touching the floor. Or anything for that matter. I would have appreciated it if you told me you were going to space."

"Sorry. Thanks for the heads up. I'll be home soon."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:57 am

Tomia wrote:Roy waved shyly when Valancy introduced him to Katie and Cora. "Hi it's nice to meet you both." He said softly. He was quite curious about the Justice Queens. Were they really superheroes. He nodded at Valancy's words. She seemed to be acting really motherly towards him, though he didn't really mind it. He never did have a parent who cared about him. "Okay Ms. Valancy I will." He said to her. When they left Roy quickly finished eating until he was stuffed. Then he thought about what Valancy and the others were doing. He was terribly curious and couldn't help himself. He got up quietly and headed toward the JQ headquarters to see what they were all about. He was worried that Valancy might get mad, but then again he didn't fully trust her yet, he needed to see for sure.

Cora smiled when Valancy gave her the cookie and she accepted it. "Thanks Val, the blood analysis should be done right about now. Let's go check." She said as they headed back to the lab to check on the sample, hoping Jasmine's blood would tell the story as to what happened to her.

Kate rushed to take a look at the blood analysis. She frowned. "Well, I don't really know much about biology and blood, but I know enough to know that there's a lot of stuff that shouldn't be in there... And it seems..." She pressed the buttons on the machine. A small frown on her face. "Its almost like the blood is alive even though it's not in her body... At least that's what the machine says... Perhaps that could point to some external source giving her power and energy?
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:16 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
August Carter/Ranger-13(23 Yrs) Yrs-Devil's Den

She...cant speak? In fact, looking at her now...I have never seen her look so bad. Her face is stained, hair a mess, clothes dirty and really...I almost feel bad for asking her at all. But then, at least she did not die. Things can get worse right? Of course, is dying really that bad if you dont remember anything from it? Eh, who knows. I then motioned for her to sit at the same bar in the cafe I was previously at. Placing myself upon one of the spinning cushioned stools I began to swivel in my seat slightly as I sat, as I removed my helmet, praying I was no longer blushing....as badly.

"Sorry about your voice. I have had a rough day too." I mentioned, placing my helmet next to me, as I signaled the waitress and requested two banana splits, with caramel covering.

My mind raced with what to talk to her about...her career? No I bet she hears about that all the time. My video games? Nah, she does not look like a gamer. Eventually I simply started with my own name.

"My name is-" I stopped myself just short of introducing myself. Having a revelation. You know what is even cooler than a name? A superhero name! Yeah, I will introduce myself as my hero alias. The problem is....I dont have one!

I stammered for a second, stalling for time until I thought of something, before finally saying the first thing which popped into my mind.

"I'm...Ranger. Thats what they call me anyways." I turned red a bit as I realized how cheesy that sounds. So i decided to turn the conversation towards her.

"So, is Chorus your real name? Or just for shows?" I asked, trying to distract her from my fumbling. Just as the ice cream arrived, which I did not notice as my eyes were transfixed on the girl in front of me. Which would make anything wait...even ice cream.

Chorus raised an eyebrow at the man before him. She began writing again and then showed him the writing.

So "Ranger" do you have a real name? I understand if you don't want your identity revealed or whatever

Chorus is a stage name. My real name is Alissa.

She stopped writing and had a bit of her drink and some ice cream. She was careful to pace herself on both ends since getting drunk would be bad and a brain freeze would be worse. She began to write again.

Im assuming your a superhero... You are one right?
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:47 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Daniel Carter/NightBlade-38 Yrs-Devil's Den
It seems I have made a error in judgement, as Ceecee was able to take the full blow and then reposition herself at my back throwing me off balance. Attempting to slam her knee into the back of my head, I knew that if the hit landed, it would cause a lot more than simple pain. By matter of luck, we were not very far from the wall of the arena. Unable to land firmly and move around, I instead placed my foot firmly on the wall, and then followed with the other one. Kicking off hard, I was able to flip backwards over her avoiding the knee by centimeters, but the maneuver was rushed, in my haste to avoid the blow. I landed imperfectly and onto my stomach.

A point for Ceecee.

I threw myself back up and analyzed what had just happened. Going in with less than half of the force I could have used was unwise, surely, but what was more important is that she was able to track the erratic movements rather easily. I am not surprised that she was able to take the hit once she blocked the kick, I am surprised she was able to guess from where the attack would come. She made it seem before that logic, patterns and numbers were all she knew.

The style I used....possesses none of that. However, she was able to react quickly enough to make the advantage I anticipated irrelevant. I then contemplated my options, as I looked around and saw the crowd booing at me having avoided the blow. This is her own club now, so naturally she would be the favorite. How many people are willing to bet against the woman who owns where you get your drinks?

But more than that, I also cannot seem to far advanced for her either. For my own benefit, I dont want any unneeded attention. So, perhaps losing the fight...no, a draw would do just fine. Would help me to cover my identity as Sentinel. Although, if I make it obvious, In will insult her, and I dont want that. I may have already done just that.

Finally deciding on a course of action, I switched up styles. Moving into a ninjutsu stance. Starting to show off the sheer amount of styles I can use. This time I dashed straight at her, launching a volley of punches and a leg sweep trying to throw her off balance. But each punch, was off ever so slightly. Just enough to allow for a small opening, one that would not be obvious to Ceecee, as I anticipated how quickly she would adapt to this new change up in styles, as I faked out with a left hook, before executing a high blade kick which was aimed squarely at her jaw line with more than 11,000 pounds of force, only it like my earlier punches was off in accuracy by the smallest, and leaving me standing on one leg left my own stability in balance compromised, giving a opening for Ceecee to score a second point, should she make use of the chance.

CeeCee
The Devil's Den

One point for her, a good start, but an early lead didn't exactly decide victory, it was best to keep herself focused and act like no point was made yet to make sure she wouldn't slip up. Especially since it seemed Daniel was getting serious at this time as a flurry of fists came at her. In a different style than he was using earlier, this style was more predictable but he must've figured out that a random technique doesn't necessarily gave him an edge over me. The logical reasoning to switching to this style must mean it's a style he's simply better at. The flurry of fists were both fast and powerful, he definitely upped his game in terms of striking strength. If these hit they could deal some good damage. The best course of action, instead of dodging or blocking the attacks, was to deflect the attacks.

With an open palm she moved her hands to where the blows would come and with simply putting enough pressure in one direction to make the fists glide away and hit thin air. Minimum energy maximum result, all though all you could do as long as this went on was to defend until you either saw an opening to get some distance, or wait until the enemy made a mistake or change their tactics. As the flurry of fists ended a leg sweep arrived , I could still react fast enough to jump over it, not to high that I would risk being unable to dodge or deflect a new attack as I was in the air, but also not to low that the sweep would still hit the bottom of my feet. The moment I landed again a left hook seemed to be incoming, no time to properly deflect the best course of action was to dodge it was by bending backwards.

As I started bending backwards his left hook stopped and a high blade kick replaced it. However the defense against this was exactly the same as what I was al ready doing. I just bended backwards faster, jumping a bit off the ground to bend back faster and land on the palms of my hands. I was in a position now to either launch a devastating kick with both legs, but that would guarantee me hitting the ground from the impact itself. A second option was to continue my backwards move and turn it in to a backwards flip. But there was a third option, one that seemed optimal. As fast and fluid as possible I pushed my right arm off of the ground causing my body to turn 90 degrees to the left and only my left palm to be touching the ground.

In this position it was a simple matter to spread my legs forwards and backwards and in a single motion make a scissor kick on the only leg Daniel was standing on at this point hitting his leg from both sides with roughly 8000 pounds of striking force. Once this attack ended I'd have no choice but to fall to the ground but I would take him down with me, bringing him one point closer to victory, but me only one point away from victory. It was strategically worth the fall.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:18 am

Ralph the Rat-16 Yrs-Mobius

Calm seemed to settle over the world, but that would be a lie. The ordeal was far from over. The ailment of our world did not end simply for the defeat of the titans who invaded this world. The biosphere, what makes all life on Mobius possible, is dying. And fast. My eyes were drawn to the sight of the sky, filled with many unnatural colors, resembling flames flicking about the sky. The clouds themselves, normally bearers of life were now carrying chemicals poisonous to this world. An apocalypse had arrived, because I failed to keep the secrets of these Emeralds hidden. I lowered my head, no, surely someone such as these would have come in due time. Hearing Max, explain that even he, had arrived only in order to acquire the power of the Emeralds as well, I was not as surprised as I thought I would be. Trix and Solar stepped closer to me, as if trying to gauge on my own reaction, and to anticipate how I would respond. The Chaos Emeralds, as well as the shards of the Master Emerald are in our reach, so easy to simply hand them off to someone else. Allow another being to bear this burden.

I turned my own back on Max. As it may have appeared I had denied his request, but instead, I began to ascend the crumbling alter of the shattered Master Emerald, their pieces scattered around the Alter, as it was destroyed by Scourge at the start of this battle.

I projected my gloved hands out toward the shards, as they slowly, began to swirl together in a circular motion. The jade shards then rapidly increased in velocity. AS they tightened their density and after a couple moments, a brilliant Jade light flashed and in it's place, the awe of the Master Emerald appeared once more.

The Emerald hung above me, and I finally turned around, to face Max who was standing a fair distance from the alter.

"I have failed in my mission to protect the Master Emerald, to safe guard the Chaos Emeralds and to defend Mobius. I have already placed my faith in you to save Mobius from Maelstrom Claus. I will as well place that same faith in you to save our people from Mobius itself." I then turned away and motioned for him to approach the Master Emerald.

"But there is one more being that must be saved. A God of sorts, whose wisdom we shall need in order to survive. But the problem is, she is the guardian spirit of Mobius, with the Master Emerald restored, she will be able to place her being within it, so she may survive this crisis."

Solar and Trix appeared perplexed. But Max seemed to be experienced with such beings.

It was the, that a spectral being seemed to appear from within the Master Emerald. She had the form of a Echidna Mobian to my eyes, however, she has no true form. She appears as whatever you envision her as, so it is entirely possible for Max to see a human in her place.

For me, her pink fur and white robes shown a humble appearance for such an ancient being.

The otherworldly being floated just above the alter before us, as she spoke. But from the looks on everyone else's face, me and Max were the only ones capable of seeing her.

"Ralph, the failure is not yours to bear. The events that have transpired here, while they will leave a great scar on our memory, are necessary. The realm that Max speaks of, is one that will face threats possibly to great for them to handle without the power of the Chaos Emeralds. That may not even be enough, they will need my people. All of them at their side. The Mobians, the Humans...and the Overlanders as well. Ralph the Rat, steadfast, loyal and brave. I hereby release you from your burden of the Chaos Emeralds...Max, shall be the bearer of the Chaos Emeralds now."

Aurora then addressed Maxwell.

"This is a great power I am presenting to you. These relics, hold great power. In search of your quest to find them, other attention was drawn here as well. For this power, you have offered to find a new home for my people. Beyond that, as the bearer of the Emeralds, I request that you use the positive force of the Chaos Emeralds, and when needed, defend New Mobius, wherever that may be. Be there Champion, for you will possess a power which belonged to them. Protect the Emeralds, and ensure that no creatures like Chaos or Maelstrom can make use of them."

Finally, she began to fade away, speaking to me one last time.

"Ralph, the Master Emeralds will be under your own protection. Should the Chaos Emeralds ever be abused, keep the Master Emerald safe so that their power can be made no more. The Master Emerald is the key Ralph, ensure it's survival."

As she faded within the Master Emerald. I looked up at Max, by duel colored eyes meeting his own. Both of us had been given a great responsibility.

There was something in this man. Something that I have seen, and that Aurora has confirmed. He is worthy of defending the Chaos Emeralds. Of being a Champion for not only his, or my own...but our people.

But it is now time to leave this world.

As we both descended from the alter, I spoke to Max, as he prepared to use Chaos Control on a scale that it has never been used on. The transference of every man, woman and child on Mobius, along with the Chaos and Master Emeralds.

"Max, when we arrive to New Mobius....I presume you have little interest in staying on this new homeworld for my people. Which means that the Chaos Emeralds will be with you, elsewhere." I glanced back at the Master Emerald.

"The Master Emerald is tied to the Chaos Emeralds. Even if I must guard the Master Emerald on New Mobius...I would like to see your world. A world which bears beings as powerful as yourself. I too, desire to grow stronger. So that I need not to depend upon the powers of the Emeralds to save my own people. I desire to save them..." I then said it to myself, more than anyone else.

"With my own power."

Trix the Linx and Solar the Hedgehog stood next to me. Confident smiles on both of them.

"Dont worry Ralph, you are the Master Emerald's Guardian still, and New Mobius will always have me to protect it in your absence." Then Trix spoke up.

"Thats right, and I will always be there to back you." I closed my eyes, smiling. Pleased at the wisdom that I was bestowed.

More than food, water or weapons....a valuable ally, can save your life.

It was now time, to turn the page, and to embark on a new beginning.
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:44 am

Daniel Carter/NightBlade-38 Yrs-Devil's Den

Just as I had predicted, Ceecee had used the scizzor kick to throw me off balance, and score her second point. While also falling herself, throwing a point in my own direction. She must had believed that the trade off was worth the risk. Perhaps, I have allowed her to get too confident. Regardless, it seems as if she has not suspected me of throwing the point. So, it is time to move in for the end game. I will fight for a win, and I am certain, that a draw will likely fall into place with her head start. As I fell onto my back, I hastily recovered and placed myself up. And entered a stance that was very alien, a form that would be impossible for her to recognize.

That is the case, because the style is that of the White Martians. My most favored alien martial style. One that forgoes almost all thought of defense, and creates a unrelenting onslaught of speed and power. The alien aspect of it, the movements I am hoping will also throw her off form.

White Martian, a style practiced by a now near extinct species. One that could go several rounds with the likes of Superman, so that should convey what kind of power it can achieve in the hands of a white martian. But I am human, so I can only use it to human limits. Even so, it is a brutal style.The reason to use it? Rather simple...

I am showing off now.

I then lurched into the attack, with surprising speed and momentum, delivering a frenzied offensive, of powerful kicks and punches, coordinated in a sporadic pattern and to use the sheer ferocity to back Ceecee into a wall. Where the point will be assured.

August Carter/Ranger-13(20ish Years)-Devil's Den

My real name? She really wants to know? Well, if she is that interested, I suppose I should tell her. I began scratching the back of my head, in my now signature nervous nature. Averting my eyes as I introduced myself. "Well, my name is August." I piped up, keeping my own last name a secret for now.

Alissa? That is much better than Chorus. A beautiful name.

"Alissa, that is a pretty name. It sounds nice, why dont you use that name rather than a stage name?"

I watched as she began to take a sip of her drink and alternate between that and the ice cream.

My own glass was filled with white milk, always a nice treat with ice cream. She then wrote on another napkin, asking if I was a super hero. I had certainly painted myself as one. I gave a sheepish grin.

"Yeah, but...I am pretty new. I was trained by my dad though, he is pretty famous. His name is Sentinel. Also, my mom also trained me some in ki usage and other martial arts, she used to be Robin. But my dad is the strongest at martial arts, no one can beat him." I droned on, oblivious to the fact I was spilling everything about my identity, as my family had been in the news non stop since my father's trial. And my own...disappearance.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:14 am

Cora followed Katie into the lab. Katie seemed very anxious and nervous as she was moving very quickly. Cora didn't blame her, this situation must be very stressful for her. Cora frowned when she heard Katie's words. She took a look at the blood herself."this blood certainly isn't human. It almost seems toxic. You're right that it seems alive." She put one of the drops of blood under a microscope. "These cells are moving, I've never heard of blood like this. The toxicology machine hasn't been able to detect any poisons in it. Something must have mutated her blood to be like this. We'll have to find the source if we want to synthesize a cure."

Roy meanwhile had wandered around the JQ headquarters, and went to their computers systems and their archives. He sat down and began to quickly search through everything he could find. He saw some footage and newspaper headlights that chronicled them fighting crime. Roy was trying to hack into all their passwords, but their security systems seemed pretty tough. He was determined though, he needed to see if they were hiding something.
Last edited by Tomia on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:35 am

Osnil wrote:
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:Salis quickly opened a portal below himself as the girl tried to hit him with her staff. Using this to block her attacks, he created an exit portal for it behind her. Sailing over Jenny and his defensively used portal, Salis rolled and then came up in a crouch, turning to face the girl in case of further retaliation.

Jenny felt a jolt of pain. Her opponent was smarter than he looked. Her staff attack portaled behind her and hit her instead. She wasn't near down, but for the time being she created an illusion where the shock had thrown her to the ground. This time she moved behind Salis and swung her staff at his head. Hopefully he would fall for her trick this time now that it was more believable. She pulled out her handguns and fired three shots at her opponent. This time she would come out on top of him. She also blew on his legs to hopefully encase him in ice.

Salis watched as the girl seemingly flew forward at the shock of her own attack. A smile of triumph came to his face, but quickly vanished as he remembered how she had started the fight. Not wasting a second, Salis leapt forward just in time to avoid being knocked out. Launching himself to the side as he turned around, he watched as she pulled her gun and fired. He was able to avoid two of the bullets by dodging into a portal, but one went through his left bicep. Salis ignored the pain though and pulled his gun as he appeared behind the woman. Salis quickly pulled, aimed, and fired his glock at point blank right into the woman's head.
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

"All quotes on the Internet are true"
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pee hard. I pee with force. I pee to win."
-Reddit
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Lingria wrote:Off the grid? Nobody goes 'off the grid'
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

It's like the NSA! Oh, wait... *puts on tin foil hat and hides under table*

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:33 am

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:Salis watched as the girl seemingly flew forward at the shock of her own attack. A smile of triumph came to his face, but quickly vanished as he remembered how she had started the fight. Not wasting a second, Salis leapt forward just in time to avoid being knocked out. Launching himself to the side as he turned around, he watched as she pulled her gun and fired. He was able to avoid two of the bullets by dodging into a portal, but one went through his left bicep. Salis ignored the pain though and pulled his gun as he appeared behind the woman. Salis quickly pulled, aimed, and fired his glock at point blank right into the woman's head.

Jenny's plan shambled to pieces. Her strategy was falling apart. She had landed a good hit-in his leg. Then he disappeared. Again. She wasn't so easily fooled. She whirled around just in time to see him fire his gun at point blank. She quickly used her heat vision as the bullet sped from the gun, splitting the bullet in half. She then focused her attention on his legs. If she could immobilize them, she might have a shot at this. She took a deep breath, then blew as hard as she could at his legs. Then she whirled out her staff again and attempted to hit his gun arm with her staff.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:39 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Daniel Carter/NightBlade-38 Yrs-Devil's Den
Just as I had predicted, Ceecee had used the scizzor kick to throw me off balance, and score her second point. While also falling herself, throwing a point in my own direction. She must had believed that the trade off was worth the risk. Perhaps, I have allowed her to get too confident. Regardless, it seems as if she has not suspected me of throwing the point. So, it is time to move in for the end game. I will fight for a win, and I am certain, that a draw will likely fall into place with her head start. As I fell onto my back, I hastily recovered and placed myself up. And entered a stance that was very alien, a form that would be impossible for her to recognize.

That is the case, because the style is that of the White Martians. My most favored alien martial style. One that forgoes almost all thought of defense, and creates a unrelenting onslaught of speed and power. The alien aspect of it, the movements I am hoping will also throw her off form.

White Martian, a style practiced by a now near extinct species. One that could go several rounds with the likes of Superman, so that should convey what kind of power it can achieve in the hands of a white martian. But I am human, so I can only use it to human limits. Even so, it is a brutal style.The reason to use it? Rather simple...

I am showing off now.

I then lurched into the attack, with surprising speed and momentum, delivering a frenzied offensive, of powerful kicks and punches, coordinated in a sporadic pattern and to use the sheer ferocity to back Ceecee into a wall. Where the point will be assured.

CeeCee
The Devil's Den

A second point, but the first for Daniel, only one point left to gain before I'm victorious. And it seems like he's finally getting serious. Once both got up Daniel flew in to an attack again, in a way it was enjoyable, usually I was the aggressive one but Daniel is so eager to engage I've been nothing but defensive so far using dodges, blocks and counter attacks. The techniques Daniel utilizes did get keeping weirder and weirder. This new one was even less recognizable than his first. But as CeeCee was blocking and dodging the blows the theme became obvious quickly, no defense, all attack. And in a way turn your aggressive attacks in a defense by closing every opening you make before your opponent gets a chance to counterattack.

The openings were there, just unreachable. It was difficult trying to figure out a way to get either enough distance to force Daniel to change his tactic, or for me to get a chance to be on the offensive. But I was only being given enough time between attacks to figure out where I have to block or dodge to avoid the next attack. And all this time I was being lead to a wall. Once I reach that wall I can't defend as well any longer and I will get hit, if I am going to do something I have to do it now. It was risky and chances were I'd go down before even getting off the attack, but my hope was my agility and speed might surpass or at least surprise Daniel enough for it to work. So just before I'd be stuck against the wall, a desperation move. A quick jump kick aimed at Daniel's face directly followed with a spin kick to the gut, chances of it working were low but it was all I could think off at the time.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:57 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:snip

Ronan, with the Tamaranian Yellow Lantern named K'Ragnar at his side, was watching his fleet attack the planet below from the bridge of his ship when suddenly Lobo, on his bike with Naja behind him tapped on the window.

"[Query, Select: Ronan. Have you had operational knowledge of this being?]" One of the Phalanx on the ship asked.

"His name is Lobo. I sent him to retrieve a man by the name of Alex before you infected me. It would appear that he has sought fit to bring me his lover instead." Ronan responded.

"[Query, select Ronan: Who is this 'Alex'?]"

Ronan grinned. "A future asset in our ranks. Attack the two of them. If we manage to capture his lover, Alex will no doubt come rushing to her rescue." The ship's weapons emerged from the sides of the ship and began firing at Lobo's bike. About two dozen Kree Sentries also broke off from the forces attacking the planet and charged at the two of them as well.

Suddenly K'Ragnar scowled and he began glowing a bright yellow. "One of the Guardian's lapdogs is near." He flew out of the bridge, created a hole in the rear of the ship, and flew out of it.

"[Query, Select: Lobo. Shall we interfere?]"

"No, let him go. If he's correct that there is a Green Lantern near, that is simply another opportunity to strengthen our ranks." Ronan responded. "However, do send a small force of Sentries to back him up."
Finland SSR wrote:snip

Ruby and Adam Warlock turned around after the newcomer emerged from the stargate. They listened as she explained that she didn't know how she got here and that she was randomly sucked into a portal. "The fissures... They're growing deeper." Adam Warlock whispered under his breath.

Suddenly, a yellow flash of light flew past them and grabbed Kylie. "Hello, Green Lantern. Are you prepared to know true fear?" K'Ragnar asked as he pulled her away from the rest of the group.

"Oh, that's right. This is the part where we're attacked." Ruby said as the Kree Sentries came upon them and began firing beams of energy.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:35 pm

"We could always knock- What the hell?" Naja shouted as the Kree opened fire on them.

"WHAT THE FRACKEN HELL RONAN?! I hate being cheated outta my cash. I'm gonna blast his friggin' Kree brains out with my foot! Wanna help?"

"Yeah... That'll teach him. That is a lot of robots..." She said. "I get the left dozen, you get the right?" She asked to which Lobo responded by charging into the sentries while blasting away. One eye roll later, she was right behind him. It was made clear that the Kree sentries were built to last when the best she could do was dent them. "Oh... Yeah.. They're just a bit tougher than I thought."

"You stupid fraggin' machines! I'm gonna scrap-" And in one well placed plasma blast, Lobo's head was taken clean off.

Naja was pretty horrified to see Lobo have his head blasted off. Made even worse when she didn't know that growing it back wouldn't take too long. She decided that she was outnumbered and outgunned. That and something was clearly off. Why would Ronan send Lobo after her or rather Alex, and then back stab him? Especially when he didn't even get to the actual delivery. "Ummm... Is surrender an option? Because I'd kinda like to do that right about now." She needed to learn what was going on before making a move. Hopefully Alex wasn't watching.

But he was. Via astral projection. Should the need arise, he could be there in an instant, but since he wasn't as invulnerable as he used to be, he had to play it just a little safer than normal. Worse came to worst, he got her out of there and alerted everyone capable of defending the Earth of the problem. As much as he wanted to help, he also wanted to see how Naja handled things. Ever since Julie was able to actually talk Nightmare into being a not terrible monster, he was more open to ideas that didn't involve brute force.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:30 pm

Daniel Carter/NightBlade-38 Yrs-Devil's Den

The style seemed to be working, Ceecee only had time to defend, and she was backed into a corner, which would force her to act in a unfavorable situation. The White Martian style uses strength and speed, as well as close proximity attacks to wither away at a foe and allow no time to counter. Of course, it is not a style suitable for combat against multiple opponents, but in single combat is devastating. It was when she finally reached the wall, Ceecee finally made her move, she threw forward a powerful kick in hopes of forcing me away and possibly scoring the final point. But I was too fast, in such close quarters, it took few movements to catch the kick with my own arms, and then grab the leg tightly. I then used a powerful grab to throw Ceecee to the other side of the ring.

She landed squarely on the other side of the ring, where the score became 2-2. I was beginning to get more in character, as I cracked my neck and stretched my shoulders, enjoying then fight. Of course, this was nearly over. Ceecee picked herself back up in a professional fashion, preparing herself. It was down to one final move.

I lunged into the attack, met swiftly by Ceecee. I moved into a spinning roundhouse kick, a rather basic move, but one packed with power. Ceecee launched her own kick as well, timed so that both of our attacks hit their marks at the same time. Knocking both of us backward, and ending the fight. The arena fell silent, as it was apparent massive disappointment spread through the gambling circles. But, no one dared to boo at the owner of the club, so one by one. They began to shuffle away.

That was actually quite enjoyable, a hell of a stress release. Of course, there were other effective forms of stress release of course. I thought to myself. "That was quite the bout Ceecee, not as if I did not know before, but you are definitely good enough to handle anything we can encounter in Gotham. We should go collect Mia and get out of here."

As we made our way from the ring, we found Mia and the three of us began moving to one of the exits. I held back on saying anything until we actually arrived in Gotham.

Passing through the portal, the city...looked more like Kabul in their civil war. The portal must have sent us to the gang controlled part of Gotham, as I did not see flashing blue lights around, barricades or nothing. In fact, this avenue was pretty empty. I took a mental note of the surroundings, and promptly turned to Mia and Ceecee.

"We will split into two teams. Myself and Mia, will head straight for the front door of the Funhouse Toy Factory. Drawing as much of the attention as possible. Ceecee, you will be our shadow team, move unseen and disrupt their efforts covertly. Trigger alarms in the wrong places, bring down communication equipment, hack files and send false orders if you can. Ensure these gangs cannot act in a coordinated manner. One we are on the inside of the factory, we will regroup and search for the Joker and his company. No one should be alone when they enter the Joker's Funhouse." I then drew by blade, while holding a submachine gun in my off hand.

"Are there any concerns or suggestions?"

Treko
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:34 pm

Westley Adams/Kross Stitch-Devil's Den

The walk down the sidewalk was going far well than I suspected, for now, usually something occurs. I mean, yesterday I did have this interesting conversation with some deranged homeless person. He kept spouting something about flying eggplants and lizard men in the sewers. I was a skeptic at first, but this man sure brought up some good points about the matter. This was the first time I was every truly swayed in something other choosing shitty politicians to be president. Thanks Obama! Though, this time was very different from yesterday. Everybody seemed to be evading me and ignoring my lovely fucked up features, but hey, I can't be picky. After all I really did go on this walk again to talk to the crazy old man. Well.....to be honest I wasn't really trying to meet the crazy homeless man again. There was supposed to be a neat little hang out called the Devil's daiquiri....No....Devil's Den! Yep, that's what it was called. Damn, I know I can't be this smooth all the time. A slight chuckle escaped me but I was quickly had to grab at my ribs.

"God damn....that cute little...shit..." I had cut myself short on what I had just said.

"Awww...someone has a little crush on the girl that nearly kicked your ass. Romantic." Chuckled my own "loveable" personal demon

"Why don't you shut up!" I shouted as I pressed my index finger to my forehead. My inner demon slowly chuckled away before I noticed that the people around me were looking at me, "Demon possessions. Who would have known that they could be so fun!?"

I gave a heavy sigh as I walked across the street to the where supposed Devil's Den entrance was. Evidently there was some matter converter hidden nearby around here, but the problem was that I wasn't fucking see this shit and it was probably out in the open. Time was passing and I wanted to listen to margaritaville while drinking a margarita! Jimmy Buffett waited for no one and his cameo appearance in Jurassic World made me hankering for the specific drink. Alcohol was about to leave my lips, but lady luck was with me, I tripped over trash bags like some infant child and revealed the matter converter. While on my belly I crawled towards the matter converter and grabbed my collapsible metal staff and placed it on the pedestal. It was quickly deconstructed then reconstructed in a bracelet that I picked up and strapped onto my right wrist. My stitched smile grew large as I arose from the ground and walked past the phase shield and down the stairs.

As I descended down the stairs I took in the sights and sounds before forgetting about all of that. With the alcohol on my mind I quickly headed straight for the bar to get my fill of margaritas and hopefully Jimmy Buffett's music. I motioned to the bar tender and quickly grasped the drink before looking out over the arena then to the VIP lounges.

"Good god....that overly pink girl is over there." I was staring abnormally long at her before looking away when I thought she would turn. The bartender turned to me with a confused look and I gave him once over, "We had a fight. She attacked me so I kicked her ass with a metal stuff, but you know...love."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse