NATION

PASSWORD

Halo: Eclipse (OOC/Reboot/OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:30 pm

The Central Shadow Nation wrote:>SNIP<

The more the merrier. Welcome aboard once you get the App done. Feeling good about this.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:45 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Vacif wrote:>SNIP<

ACCEPTED. The Memento Mori is about to depart so assume that you are already on board. Would you rather be on Fireteam Alpha or Bravo?

Alpha, cause why not.
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:16 pm

I think us getting to know one another would be fine. I'll get a post together.
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.
- Best Worldbuilding - 2016 (Community Choice)
- Best Horror/Thriller RP for THE ZONE - 2016 (Community Choice)

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:29 pm

BASIC
    Name: Jeremiah -no last name or last name unknown-
    Nation Name: Holy Empire of Avalon
    Birthplace: Assumed Earth
    Ethnicity: Caucasian
    Pic/Description:
    White, male, six foot tall, one hundred and eighty pounds, brown hair, blue eyes
    Issued Armor
    Previous Assignments:

Combat Role: Point Man
    Proficiency: Rifle/Pistol/Knife/Hand To Hand
Psychiatric Analysis
    Personality: Serious of temperament, curt with answering questions, highly attentive in conversation, seems to dislike conversating, quite and calm of voice, not easily angered. A well trained machine.
    Likes: Subject shrugged, answer is assumed to be that nothing interests him.
    Dislikes: Same answer as previous, no motion or answer.
    Skills: Highly focused, records show great combat effectiveness. He is accepting of orders without much of an argument against any order. His best and worst skill- total lack of compassion or remorse.
    Fears: No known fears, he talks as little as possible and outside of battle or training is either maintaining his equipment or training on his own; possible fear, social anxiety.
Brief Biography
    > Part of the very late and unauthorized Special Warfare and Advanced Tactics Program that saw SPARTAN-418 abducted from his orphanage and trained alone since the age of three. Just old enough to have no memories of a family. The isolation and training he was dragged through taught him to overcome obstacles on his own and without any aid. This had positive and negative influence though, while he learned to get along on his own he has come to believe teamwork is foolish and where as one link in the chain breaking ruins the chain the strongest link on its own can go just as far. Having never known love he is remorseless in all aspects of the word, quite possibly incapable of showing love, or any emotion. Assigned to an NavSpecWarCOM detachment he was sent on missions that are still classified long after the fact. Questioning of his former squadmates revealed that he earned the callsign "Lucifer" after running out of ammunition and using only his hand to beat a wounded Sangheilli to death, afterwards tearing its heart out. Whether out of anger or pure bloodlust is unknown though. He is directly classified under NavSpecWarCOM as the sole member of the Special Warfare Advanced Tactics Division. A glance over his records reveals them soaked in more blood than one can stomach.
    Asset Status: Hazardous To All Personnel
    Order: Disposal By Combat
RP EXAMPLES
Interview
    >
    SPARTAN-321 sat at a white table, across from him was a woman in dark suit, two Marines stood behind her. "SPARTAN-Four Hundred and Eighteen, do you know why you were brought here?" He answered quickly and without hesitation, "No, ma'am." The woman smiled and offered him a glass of water that he simply ignored. "Alright then, we are evaluating you before assigning you to a new unit." SPARTAN-418 did not answer, most likely as he just saw it useless as no question was asked.

"I am going to ask you a few questions, just answer them the best you can. What is your happiest memory?" One could almost swear there was a dark tint to his menacing eyes as he answered, the same blank look was on his young face, yet his eyes said it all, at that moment he was thinking of every possible way to neutralize anyone in the room should they pose a threat. "I do not feel happiness or sorrow, my first memory is graduating boot camp." The interviewer grew nervous as he looked to the Marines' guns and then back to her, one single instant, as if he had formulated another plan in just that one glance.
    "Alright then... do you have any friends?" His deep blue eyes looked into her own, she could swear this boy had no soul, she figured this next answer would be the final nail in her investigation, and possibly her own coffin. "I operate alone, my mission rests solely on me." That was it, she knew then that this 'Asset' they had made was nothing but a mindless weapon, he was not even human anymore! "What is your dream or life goal?" She prayed he at least had some dream to work towards, having a family, world peace, anything would work really. "To end the life of all who oppose me."

That answer sent chills up her spine, that answer did not even have what little trace of emotion had been there before. Now he was just a monotone killing machine. Everyone opposite of that table was so on edge that SPARTAN-418 moved suddenly and coughed and the Marines loaded their rifles. "No hobbies I take it?" She was going to give him one last shot for a redeeming characteristic, surely there was still some trace of a boy left in that hollow husk of a corpse. "I clean my weapons, I train, I fight." That was actually pretty normal, like really normal for a soldier, maybe there was hope.

The woman asked him another question that any true soldier would not hesitate to answer right, no human could get this question wrong. "Would you kill anyone if they interfered with your mission? This includes civilians, even your friends and family at the extreme." He, of course did not hesitate, SPARTAN-418 answered without a second thought, "If they pose a threat to the mission I would kill anyone without a second thought, the objective is my first priority." His hard cold eyes stared at the woman across from him before he slowly stood up from his chair. Both of the rifles were aimed at him as he stared down the Marines, then without a word or any outright defensive action he walked tot he door and left. "I will just call it here then..." The interviewer leaned back in her chair and sighed before she turned the camera off.

>
    Interviewer: "SPARTAN-Six Hundred and Sixty Six, do you know why you were brought here?"
    S-418: "No, ma'am."
    Interviewer: "Alright then, we are evaluating you before assigning you to a new unit."
    S-418: -no answer-
    Interviewer: "I am going to ask you a few questions, just answer them the best you can. What is your happiest memory?"
    S-418: "I do not feel happiness or sorrow, my first memory is graduating boot camp."
    Interviewer: "Alright then... do you have any friends?"
    S-418: "I operate alone, my mission rests solely on me."
    Interviewer: "What is your dream or life goal?"
    S-418: "To end the life of all who oppose me."
    Interviewer: "No hobbies I take it?"
    S-418: "I clean my weapons, I train, I fight."
    Interviewer: "Would you kill anyone if they interfered with your mission? This includes civilians, even your friends and family at the extreme."
    S-418: "If they pose a threat to the mission I would kill anyone without a second thought, the objective is my first priority."
    Interviewer: "I will just call it here then..."

Global War on Crime
______
Operation: VENGEFUL SPIRIT
|____|
Order of the Purple Cross
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:32 pm

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:>SNIP<

Already talked it over but formalities: ACCEPTED. You will be assigned to Fireteam Bravo.

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:34 pm

O...kay then.....

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:37 pm

Vacif wrote:O...kay then.....

What?

Holy Serbia and Montenegro
Spokesperson

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Serbia and Montenegro » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:24 am

Tag

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:15 pm

Will be gone for work a little while. Everyone meet in the hangar and, if everyone is there when I get back online, I'll push ahead the mission.

Romic
Senator

Founded: May 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Romic » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:11 pm

This still open?
TG me Anytime, I enjoy them :)
TET's Chosen Mush Mind

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:12 pm

Romic wrote:This still open?

Yup, Alpha, or Bravo?

Romic
Senator

Founded: May 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Romic » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:14 pm

Alpha
TG me Anytime, I enjoy them :)
TET's Chosen Mush Mind

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:41 pm

Romic wrote:Alpha

Time to make an app.

Dernland
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dernland » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:13 pm

BASIC
    Name: Joel "Ghost" Tucker
    Nation Name: Dernland
    Birthplace: Sigma Octanus IV Cote D'Azur
    Ethnicity: Caucasian, Irish
    Pic/Description:

Previous Assignments: ONI Section III (Not Spartan)

Combat Role: Sniper, Marksman, Scout
    Proficiency: SRS99 Sniper rifle, M-392 Marksman Rifle

OPTIONAL
    Personality: Could be described as a cold sniper, but that would be an understatement. He was diagnosed with posttraumatic vocal disarticulation after a mission went badly and all of his teammates were KIA.
    Dislikes: People who talk too much, it seems to remind him of someone. Skills: Fears:
BIO
    >
RP EXAMPLES
    >

Work In Progress, using a tablet. May not be able to finish until Sunday/Monday.
I am a Mormon

I have no wives
I love jello

I don't hate homosexuals
Potatoes are a staple of my diet, but only because my family's Irish

I'm not rich.

TG me any more stereotypes and I'll see if they fit.

The United Federation of Terrans
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The United Federation of Terrans » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:18 pm

Dernland wrote:BASIC
    Name: Joel "Ghost" Tucker
    Nation Name: Dernland
    Birthplace: Sigma Octanus IV Cote D'Azur
    Ethnicity: Caucasian, Irish
    Pic/Description:

Previous Assignments: ONI Section III (Not Spartan)

Combat Role: Sniper, Marksman, Scout
    Proficiency: SRS99 Sniper rifle, M-392 Marksman Rifle

OPTIONAL
    Personality: Could be described as a cold sniper, but that would be an understatement. He was diagnosed with posttraumatic vocal disarticulation after a mission went badly and all of his teammates were KIA.
    Dislikes: People who talk too much, it seems to remind him of someone. Skills: Fears:
BIO
    >
RP EXAMPLES
    >

Work In Progress, using a tablet. May not be able to finish until Sunday/Monday.

Well I see nothing wrong so far, just get that bio set up and you'll be ready to go.
My travels take me many places, from the scorching sands to the cold, dark vacuum of space. But I always return to my friends and family at The Pub.

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:20 pm

He just feels a wee bit...young. He may of enlisted at 16, but still...

Ubaria
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ubaria » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:22 pm

Vacif wrote:He just feels a wee bit...young. He may of enlisted at 16, but still...

Especially for an ONI Black Ops team.
Yo, that's mad.

The United Federation of Terrans
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The United Federation of Terrans » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:26 pm

Ubaria wrote:
Vacif wrote:He just feels a wee bit...young. He may of enlisted at 16, but still...

Especially for an ONI Black Ops team.

I want to see the bio first before I pass criticism.
My travels take me many places, from the scorching sands to the cold, dark vacuum of space. But I always return to my friends and family at The Pub.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:49 pm

Note: Insurrectionist on the Outlast are armed primarily with older weapons, but could have equipped themselves with military-grade armament that was being held in cargo.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:10 am

Beiarusia wrote:Note: Insurrectionist on the Outlast are armed primarily with older weapons, but could have equipped themselves with military-grade armament that was being held in cargo.

So MA3's, and M40 Pistols?
I feel like they're armed with explosives, and we'll end up with some kind of stand off.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:28 am

Vacif wrote:So MA3's, and M40 Pistols?
I feel like they're armed with explosives, and we'll end up with some kind of stand off.

Yeah. On the fence about explosives. If they needed to blow everything up they could always just overload the ship's reactor.

Ubaria
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ubaria » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:10 am

Beiarusia wrote:
Vacif wrote:So MA3's, and M40 Pistols?

Yeah. On the fence about explosives. If they needed to blow everything up they could always just overload the ship's reactor.

Provided they knew how.....do they?
Yo, that's mad.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:46 am

Ubaria wrote:Provided they knew how.....do they?

If they hijacked a ship they must have someone on board that is savvy in these kind of things. It would be like hijacking a plane and not having anyone who knew how t fly it. I'm sure that they possibly could, just might take them a little longer is all.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Horizon Robotics
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Horizon Robotics » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:28 pm

Is this still open/active?

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:57 pm

Horizon Robotics wrote:Is this still open/active?

Yes.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse