NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:02 pm

Mavorpen wrote:THUNDERING BOOM

"What the hell was that!?" Kylie yelled, breaking out her ring and donning her suit. She was in the living room, and her room was a floor above, so she flew as fast as she could, leaving Cora behind, and opened her door to...

4 people in her room, and a broken window. One was red, one was shiny, one looked naked, and the other was too late to enter Kylie's vision before it was tinted with rage.

"Get out... OF MY ROOM!!" She screamed, swinging her ring and creating a wave of energy to push them all out from where they came. Weirdos are fine on the street, but this is KYLIE'S ROOM. It is sacred, and no amount of caped weirdos are going to enter it without her saying so.

And she said: no.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:15 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:THUNDERING BOOM

"What the hell was that!?" Kylie yelled, breaking out her ring and donning her suit. She was in the living room, and her room was a floor above, so she flew as fast as she could, leaving Cora behind, and opened her door to...

4 people in her room, and a broken window. One was red, one was shiny, one looked naked, and the other was too late to enter Kylie's vision before it was tinted with rage.

"Get out... OF MY ROOM!!" She screamed, swinging her ring and creating a wave of energy to push them all out from where they came. Weirdos are fine on the street, but this is KYLIE'S ROOM. It is sacred, and no amount of caped weirdos are going to enter it without her saying so.

Adam unconsciously created a barrier of energy to shield the group from Kylie's fit of rage. "See? Your hardheadedness's led us to being attacked now by the very person we came here to find!" Jamal said at Ruby. He turned his attention to Kylie. "Uh, sorry but, we're really not here to fight."

"Well, I'm up for a fight." Ruby said, slamming her right fist into the palm of her left hand.

"Shut up!" Jamal shouted. "You've done more than enough to antagonize her."

"Maybe she just doesn't want naked men in her room." Ruby said, pointing at Adam, who had just now realized that he was naked.

"Oh..." Adam muttered, looking down at his body. He snapped his fingers and he immediately became clothed.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:19 pm

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:Ashy
Siliarba wrote:Balance

Max slowly turned his body around at the sudden, unfamiliar voice calling out to him. Though, he felt the tremors of something fairly powerful - though he chaulked it up to either Mir training or Otto doing whatever business he was up to at the moment - not the return of the Vokornians. How could he miss such a pivotal moment in the universe? Well, the person behind him would be the reason. She had short-cut black hair and a firm, toned build with large breasts, and upon looking at Ash, a dirty look on her face. "And who might you be?" The girl asked, looking from Ash and then to Max, Ashy's nude form the immediate topic.

"Uhh..." Max said, tearing his eyes away from the Vokornian's physical form and directly into the girl's eyes. "You see Val...this is Ash. That voice in my mind..."

Val crinkled her nose at this reveal, looking from Max's face back to Ash, then quickly twisting her head away in a huff. "Fine - have fun with your naked ladies." She said, walking out of the room with some stomps, sending equally powerful tremors throughout the palace. Max sighed, but quickly remembered that Ash had asked him a question.

"My friends owe me no debts, Ash." He said, avoiding eye contact with the revived Vokornian. "But, Mir is training on the second floor. Third door down, you can't miss it - big double doors. You can go see him there, I have something else I have to take care of real quick." He said, walking past Ash and heading for his large doors, leaving the nude woman behind and entering the beautiful, crisp air of the reborn Madworld. He felt the powers of the Chaos Emeralds drone within him, but what was chaos to order, and above all, Balance?

The mighty goddess hung and floated through the air, but Max did not know her personally. As old as our galaxy, he only knew of her and what she did. "Mighty Goddess," He called out, "I welcome you to my home. What is it that you desire?" He asked, throwing in a small quip on her nature. In truth, the only longing Max felt in his heart was to go and be with Val, calm her down, make sure she isn't upset over the whole Ashy business, but, that played second fiddle to a Celestial wish-maker, sadly.

Oh it works. Better than I could have ever hoped! Yes! she thought. Ash found joy in Max's surprise and discomfort. Especially as he had trouble looking away from her. Still, she wished she had not upset Val. She actually liked her quite a bit.

She shrugged, reasoning she could deal with it later. After all they were two reasonable adults who could settle their differences amicably once she explained that her nakedness was more out of a desire to elict a reaction and to show off rather than seduce her boyfriend. She walked into the training room with same grace she had years ago. A smile on her face as she pushed forward the double doors.

She paused as she watched Mir do his pull up. She felt the higher gravity, though it did not strain her as it would a normal human. She noticed it though, and realised some of her power must be held back at this point. She turned her mind to the being in the room. She smiled seductively as she saw the rippling, flexing muscles of Mir. She noticed the sweat on his back highlighting this. With a smile she moved toward him. She noticed them more now, as if she had seen the world only in black and white, and was now being introduced to high definition 3D.

"So, how many have you done?" She asked. She moved perhaps a little too close to the man as he worked.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:23 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"What the hell was that!?" Kylie yelled, breaking out her ring and donning her suit. She was in the living room, and her room was a floor above, so she flew as fast as she could, leaving Cora behind, and opened her door to...

Adam unconsciously created a barrier of energy to shield the group from Kylie's fit of rage. "See? Your hardheadedness's led us to being attacked now by the very person we came here to find!" Jamal said at Ruby. He turned his attention to Kylie. "Uh, sorry but, we're really not here to fight."

"Well, I'm up for a fight." Ruby said, slamming her right fist into the palm of her left hand.

"Maybe she just doesn't want naked men in her room." Ruby said, pointing at Adam, who had just now realized that he was naked.

"Oh..." Adam muttered, looking down at his body. He snapped his fingers and he immediately became clothed.

"Hey... Uh... What the fuck are you guys doing in our tower?" Asked Katie. Electricity was coursing from her. The lights in the building flickered slightly as she drew power from the building too. "Look. I don't care if your here to kill us or for trick or treating. Couldn't you have just used the front door? I mean we have to pay for that! I have to sort out the budget! Do you have any idea how much glass costs to move up this many floors!?" She asked, furious.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:31 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"What the hell was that!?" Kylie yelled, breaking out her ring and donning her suit. She was in the living room, and her room was a floor above, so she flew as fast as she could, leaving Cora behind, and opened her door to...

"You came to my home, wrecked my room, threatened, and flashed me!? You fucking pervert scum!" Kylie's cheeks became flushed, and she created a 19th-century cannon in front of her. It was ready to fire, and it wasn't shooting blanks.

"What the hell do you want!?" She yelled as Katie arrived. "I'll knock you around New York if you don't answer me!"
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:44 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:Adam unconsciously created a barrier of energy to shield the group from Kylie's fit of rage. "See? Your hardheadedness's led us to being attacked now by the very person we came here to find!" Jamal said at Ruby. He turned his attention to Kylie. "Uh, sorry but, we're really not here to fight."

"You came to my home, wrecked my room, threatened, and flashed me!? You fucking pervert scum!" Kylie's cheeks became flushed, and she created a 19th-century cannon in front of her. It was ready to fire, and it wasn't shooting blanks.

"What the hell do you want!?" She yelled as Katie arrived. "I'll knock you around New York if you don't answer me!"

"Okay, guys, let's just calm down already." Jamal said, raising his hands in a surrendering gesture. "Look, there's something that's threatening the Kree Empire, and if it isn't stopped, it'll eventually reach Earth and take over the planet. We came here to recruit you," He explained, pointed to Kylie, "because she..." Jamal pointed to Ruby and glanced at where she was supposed to be, only to find that she was gone again. "Where...?" He looked at Phyla, confused.

"She, uh... said she was going to go get a hotdog." Phyla replied.

Jamal was silent for a good minute, his face completely expressionless. "Maybe the planet getting taken over isn't such a bad thing after all."
Last edited by Mavorpen on Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:48 pm

Cora had come by and saw a bunch of strange people on Kylie's room, they had based up the window and Kylie was very angry, more angry than Cora ha ever seen her. Katie then arrived and began yelling as well. Cora didn't even get the chance to say hello to her best friend because of all the commotion.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:53 pm

Mavorpen wrote:"Okay, guys, let's just calm down already." Jamal said, raising his hands in a surrendering gesture. "Look, there's something that's threatening the Kree Empire, and if it isn't stopped, it'll eventually reach Earth and take over the planet. We came here to recruit you," He explained, pointed to Kylie, "because she..." Jamal pointed to Ruby and glanced at where she was supposed to be, only to find that she was gone again. "Where...?" He looked at Phyla, confused.

"She, uh... said she was going to go get a hotdog." Phyla replied.

Jamal was silent for a good minute, his face completely expressionless. "Maybe the planet getting taken over isn't such a bad thing after all."

"You came to recruit me... by breaking our house!? Who's bright idea was that!?" Before Kylie even considered the proposal, she had to have this answered. Cora was noted arriving, and Kylie backed up to stand beside her (as opposed to floating where she was).

"Explain that, fix the window, then we'll talk." She didn't power down, but Kylie did disperse the cannon. Talking was easier when there were less guns involved.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:15 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:"You came to recruit me... by breaking our house!? Who's bright idea was that!?" Before Kylie even considered the proposal, she had to have this answered. Cora was noted arriving, and Kylie backed up to stand beside her (as opposed to floating where she was).

"Explain that, fix the window, then we'll talk." She didn't power down, but Kylie did disperse the cannon. Talking was easier when there were less guns involved.

"Like I said, it was the one in the sungl-" Jamal started.

"You still haven't recruited her?" Ruby asked as she landed in the room after jumping from the ground floor, with a hotdog in hand. Right before she took a bit of her hotdog, Jamal waved his hand and it flew out of her hand, out of the room, and across the city. Ruby stared at her empty hand for a few seconds and then immediately grabbed him by the neck and slammed him to the ground. "I'll kill you."

"Chill, it's just a hotdog!" He shouted. "Can't you take this seriously for five seconds so that we don't all die or worse because of the Phalanx?"

"...Fine." Ruby released his throat and the two stood up.

"Good. Now, as for the window. I got that covered." He took out what seemed like a business card and ripped it in half. A voice then said, from seemingly nowhere and from all directions:
Code: Select all
Hello, you have reached the voicemail of Karnilla. Sorry I can't be there in person. What is your emergency?

"Yes, I need that window repaired." Jamal pointed his thumb at the broken window.

...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! In all seriousness, don't call me again for something so trivial.

The window shards on the floor flung themselves back at the broken window as though time was being reversed, repairing the window so that it looked like nothing had ever happened.

"There, we good?" Jamal said to Kylie.
Last edited by Mavorpen on Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:24 pm

Mavorpen wrote:"Like I said, it was the one in the sungl-" Jamal started.

"You still haven't recruited her?" Ruby asked as she landed in the room after jumping from the ground floor, with a hotdog in hand. Right before she took a bit of her hotdog, Jamal waved his hand and it flew out of her hand, out of the room, and across the city. Ruby stared at her empty hand for a few seconds and then immediately grabbed him by the neck and slammed him to the ground. "I'll kill you."

"Chill, it's just a hotdog!" He shouted. "Can't you take this seriously for five seconds so that we don't all die or worse because of the Phalanx?"

"...Fine." Ruby released his throat and the two stood up.

"Good. Now, as for the window. I got that covered." He took out what seemed like a business card and ripped it in half. A voice then said, from seemingly nowhere and from all directions:
Hello, you have reached the voicemail of Karnilla. Sorry I can't be there in person. What is your emergency?

"Yes, I need that window repaired." Jamal pointed his thumb at the broken window.

...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! In all seriousness, don't call me again for something so little.

The window shards on the floor flung themselves back at the broken window as though time was being reversed, repairing the window so that it looked like nothing had ever happened.

"There, we good?" Jamal said to Kylie.

"Better." Kylie replied, using her ring to fix the interior of her room. All the random junk strewn across the floor was returned to place by lightning-quick green tentacles, before Kylie motioned to the door behind her. "Let's talk. But first:

"Out. Of. My. Room." You'd think Kylie's ring was going to turn Red just from the color of her face, nevermind the rage she felt towards these strangers for crashing into their tower, barely more than a week since they had it finished. After leaving her room, they would find themselves on a balcony overlooking the massive living room, which used at least 2 floors as a ceiling. Other bedrooms were to the left, and a spiral staircase to the right. The living room had a giant couch facing the TV, a perfect place to chat without breaking anything else.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:19 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:"Better." Kylie replied, using her ring to fix the interior of her room. All the random junk strewn across the floor was returned to place by lightning-quick green tentacles, before Kylie motioned to the door behind her. "Let's talk. But first:

"Out. Of. My. Room." You'd think Kylie's ring was going to turn Red just from the color of her face, nevermind the rage she felt towards these strangers for crashing into their tower, barely more than a week since they had it finished. After leaving her room, they would find themselves on a balcony overlooking the massive living room, which used at least 2 floors as a ceiling. Other bedrooms were to the left, and a spiral staircase to the right. The living room had a giant couch facing the TV, a perfect place to chat without breaking anything else.

The group did as they were told and followed Kylie out of her room and into the living room. They all took a seat on the large sofa. Jamal sighed as he realized that this was the first time he'd sat in something so comfortable in probably months.

"So, like I was saying... The Kree Empire -- the entire galaxy under the control of the Kree -- has been taken over by something called the Phalanx. They're a techno-organic species that can apparently infect anything mechanical or organic. Right now, they've decided to stick to that galaxy and have even sectioned off the galaxy from the rest of the universe using some barrier that bends space and time. I...I barely escaped with my life. I came here and put together a small team for a couple of reasons. First, it'll be easier to infiltrate them. Second, even if I were to contact an organization like S.H.I.E.L.D, they work way too slow and it'd probably be too late by the time they get everything situated for an actual assault. As for why we're here, like I said, Ruby here," He gestured at Ruby, "said we need a Green Lantern. Don't ask me why, I'm not sure myself. So, any questions?"

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:25 am

Mia Aveline – Metropolis

The welcoming Metropolis sun shone down upon the great city beneath it, illuminating the streets and inviting its residents to relish the perfect summer day. The parks and malls of the City of Tomorrow were choked with families and friends who sought to take advantage of the perfectly temperate weather before it oh-so-inevitably faded in the cooler months. The heart of Metropolis had been beating and thriving with the throngs of people enjoying all that it had to offer, leaving old suburbia feeling quiet and empty in comparison – but that did little to dim Mia’s mood.

She sat unobtrusively on a bench opposite to the large brick house, her pink parasol protecting her and her stick of candy floss from the weight of the Sun. It was perhaps the only house in the area which was not entirely empty, its curtains drawn as if it wanted to shut itself out from the happy world beyond its walls. A few days past, it had all but been obscured in its entirety by the throngs of reporters and media vans that had laid siege to its doors in a desperate attempt to catch a glimpse of the grieving family within. Gradually, however, other stories had beckoned to the starving, blood-sucking reporters of the city and their numbers had dwindled. Now Mia practically had the whole place to herself.

At first, she’d hardly been able to contain her excitement at being alone with the home of the Sentinel – one of the most famed and admired heroes to grace the Earth. But, as the days had slowly ticked on by without an opportunity for her to engage in a tête-à-tête with her target she’d become increasingly bored. The insufferable wife and daughter had refused to vacate the premises, clinging to it like a pair of leeches and proving to be incredibly difficult to get around. Didn’t they have school or work to do, or something? Honestly, they should’ve at least had the decency to give the poor father some space to morn his loss – as it were, they were being intolerably rude. Gradually, Mia had become aggravated, opting to explore the famous home of Superman rather than constantly maintain her vigil; after all, it didn’t seem as if the Carter family would be going anywhere any time soon. She’d discovered a few friendly little haunts that she made a habit of visiting, including a delectable little street-side sweet vendor from which she had procured the current object of her attention: the strawberry flavoured candy floss proving to simply be to die for.

When she’d returned however, something had changed in the woman’s fortunes. The cars that had for so long sat idle and ignored in the driveway of the home had disappeared. A surge of excitement and anticipation had flooded her body but she’d quickly pushed it down, forcing herself to be patient. But, after half an hour had passed without the typical clang of dishes from the kitchen with the wife preparing dishes, or any flicker of a shadow moving behind the curtains, Mia allowed herself to believe that she’d finally found her chance.
Of course, she had to finish her candy first – no point letting it go to waste.

It had been easy enough to break in, the door being protected by a simple lock-and-key – easily overcome by a thin Thread. Mia had practically held her breath when she’d first set foot inside the brick-and-stone structure, her heart pounding as she’d stepped on the hallowed ground – she was actually inside the house of the Sentinel! She’d half been expecting some kind of grand entrance, a promenade of his countless victories and triumphs over the forces of evil and chaos, but instead she was greeted by what appeared to be a normal family home. Pictures of the Carters hang along the walls, all four faces grinning and smiling on family holidays or outings within the city – in the lounge Mia had even discovered a small frame of the couple on their wedding day. Still, her enthusiasm remained unabated as she’d moved silently through the structure, searching all of the rooms as she tried to rehearse her introduction in her head – the memory of how badly she’d messed up her opportunity with CeeCee ripe in her mind. Every time Mia opened a door she felt all of her senses heighten as she imagined the hero waiting for her right behind the thin barrier, but on each occasion she was greeted by yet another empty room. She was becoming increasingly impatient and irritated by her lacklustre luck, the last room she’d searched having belonged to the Carter’s boy – all of his items still sitting untouched in their original positions. Comic books and action figures had lined the shelves, and a half-empty school bag had lain slumped beside the child-sized bed. Mia had hardly wasted a moment there, it being fairly obvious that that would have been the last place she’d have found the Sentinel.

Panic and disappointment had risen to dominate her thoughts as it quickly became apparent that the whole house had been abandoned. Doubt flooded Mia’s conscience as she paced around the house, trying to think of something that she’d missed – all pretence of stealth long since having been abandoned. Every room was empty, she’d searched each nook and cranny; could Daniel have gone out with his family too? Fear and dread began to seep in: maybe she had ruined her one chance to meet the star, just like she’d done to her idol in Gotham. Feeling an onrush of defeat and the menacing threat of tears, Mia collapsed into a large leather chair within what appeared to be Daniel’s office. Her eyes scanned the walls and desk in desperation, praying that perhaps there was some note that provide an indication of the hero’s whereabouts – but even she noted how feeble such a hope truly was. The woman was on the verge of giving up, of throwing her head into her hands, when a loud rumble drew her attention.

Mia looked on in shocked surprise as the book shelf that had dominated one of the office’s walls slowly groaned open of its own accord, revealing a hidden series of steps that lay just beyond it. She sat motionless for a few seconds, dumbfounded at what exactly had just occurred as the stairway beckoned for her to enter. Confusion quickly transformed into elation as the dots connected themselves in her head: she hadn’t done anything, which meant that he had done this on purpose. Unwilling to waste a single moment more, Mia threw herself to her feet and made her way to the stone stairs, throwing caution to the wind. Imaginations and musings of what awaited her in the secluded basement ran rampant in the forefront of her mind as the excitement began to overpower her – forcing a wild grin onto her features. She practically bounded down the steps two at a time all the way to the bottom, racing into a single large, cavernous room that extended beneath the family home, coming to a sudden, total stop as her eyes fell upon a stationary figure.

Daniel Carter stood with his back to the intruder, his eyes and attention dedicated to a strange suit that Mia couldn’t recognise. Confusion temporarily clouded Mia’s thoughts, the red-and-white uniform was completely unlike the famous garb of the Sentinel that so-often graced TV screens across America and the world. Was it from the other world? Or maybe a remnant from Daniel’s earlier days, a retired uniform from a retired persona? Or perhaps it was something new entirely. The thought piqued Mia’s curiosity with tantalising temptation, hinting at questions and possibilities that allowed an awkward and uneasy silence to stretch out.

Daniel seemed to have no intention of initiating conversation, and Mia stood nervously at the bottom of the stairs; the hero had not even moved since she’d entered, he hadn’t even turned to glance in her direction. The woman’s mind desperately tried to fit together the puzzle pieces of a sentence to try and break the painful quiet, while her eyes remained glued to the powerfully built figure before her.

“I – um – hi, uh – I’m a big fan of –“

“Who the hell are you, and why have you been watching my house?”

The abrupt interrogation cut off Mia’s stuttering attempt at speech, the deep and aggressive voice demanding an immediate response and nothing less. Nerves gripped Mia’s throat as butterflies struggled to stay aloft in her somersaulting stomach – her conscious brain moving mountains in an effort to force some intelligible sound from her lips.

“Me?” Colour rushed to Mia’s cheeks, of course he was talking about her. “I’m a hero like you. Oh my god, I can’t believe I’m actually getting a chance to talk to you –“ Mia’s voice was threatening to devolve into a squeal when the man rounded on her, his eyes raging and glaring at her accusingly.

“Answer the questions and give me one good reason why I shouldn’t shut you up right this second.”

The hostility caught Mia by surprise, and she hastily tried to come up with a response, fearful of missing out on her opportunity.

“Puppeteer. “I’m called the Puppeteer and I’m from Gotham, I was trying to find a chance to talk to you.” Daniel seemed to be unsatisfied by her answer and lifted a phone from his pocket, lifting it to his ear.

“Hello, MPD? I’d like to report a –“

“I know who killed your son.” Mia blurted out, immediately cutting off the hero who seemed paralysed by the statement. “And I want to help you find him.”
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:34 am

He hated needing basic essentials. He was lucky that his body remembered to breathe because he sure didn't. After a few days, he began to get used to it, even if he didn't like it. Capable of wiping his own behind without vomiting. His other skills, namely his sorcery, was coming along better. Slow, but progress was being made. Most of the spells Alex knew he really couldn't explain how they happened. Doom's explanation, "because it's magic," wasn't exactly cutting it. The idea that Magic wasn't supposed to make sense was what was holding him back and Doom knew that. Getting the message that "Not all things can be understood, but they can be controlled," through Alex's skull proved difficult for even him.

Naja

She had heard a bunch of noise from above, and had to find her way to the floor in which it was happening: Katie's room. In which she saw someone who had a small resemblance to Alex, and a few others. "Umm... Am I interrupting something? I heard yelling and something about the Kree?" She asked making herself completely visible rather than just peaking inside the room. "Katie. We made that sign for a reason. Even if it is a bit weird, I hoped that you would at least follow your own rules."

Killian

"Oh. So it's like Game of Thrones in space. With less sex and more aliens." He said and took a look. "That shouldn't be too hard. I'm not quite sure how you all decide who's the new emperor, but if it's because you killed the old one. I can help. I might not be as fast as I used to be, but you can bet your ass I'm still the fastest man in the universe." A title he had with pride. One of the few things he still had left.
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:42 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:

Naja

She had heard a bunch of noise from above, and had to find her way to the floor in which it was happening: Katie's room. In which she saw someone who had a small resemblance to Alex, and a few others. "Umm... Am I interrupting something? I heard yelling and something about the Kree?" She asked making herself completely visible rather than just peaking inside the room. "Katie. We made that sign for a reason. Even if it is a bit weird, I hoped that you would at least follow your own rules."

Katie shrugged. "Hey, I didn't invite these guys. They crashed through the window and everyone started freaking out." She replied. "well. I freaked out too but that's beside the point. Aparantly they want Kylie for a bit."

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:07 am

New Neros wrote:Max

Balance
Madworld

"Very well." Balance said as the scales returned to equal height now that what she was offering had left the scale. "Regardless of whether you wish to make an offering or not I am staying here." Balance had lowered her scale completely which were held by her left arm. But now she was raising her sword and pointed it at Max "this place has become a tipping point, it only just exists and it has al ready threatened the balance of the universe several times over, it has threatened Balance" Balance stressed her own name as she spoke it aloud. "I am here to weigh the options of allowing this place to keep existing or remove it from this universe and securing Balance." Again she stressed her own name as she spoke it.

"Balance is judging you!" As she finished talking she lowered her sword again and returned to a relaxed state.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:11 am

Cora made her way to the living room with the others when Naja came by asking what was going on. In the excitement neither Naja or Katie seemed to realize Cora was back from her trip, so she walked up to them and smiled, "Hi guys, I'm back." She said simply with a smile.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:15 am

Tomia wrote:Cora made her way to the living room with the others when Naja came by asking what was going on. In the excitement neither Naja or Katie seemed to realize Cora was back from her trip, so she walked up to them and smiled, "Hi guys, I'm back." She said simply with a smile.

Katie was as sudden and swift in her greeting of her best friend in the world ever. She shot at speeds that made leopards look like overwheight slugs, she wrapped her arms around her friend and embraced her. "Cora! Oh my god you're back! I'm so sorry I didn't greet you!" She spoke as she let go and smiled. "I'm so glad your back! Now the whole team is together again... Well... Kylie is going to go to space, but mostly together!"

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:22 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:Killian

"Oh. So it's like Game of Thrones in space. With less sex and more aliens." He said and took a look. "That shouldn't be too hard. I'm not quite sure how you all decide who's the new emperor, but if it's because you killed the old one. I can help. I might not be as fast as I used to be, but you can bet your ass I'm still the fastest man in the universe." A title he had with pride. One of the few things he still had left.

Arctico turned back to the screen that still held Lord Frigid's image "You misinterpret my words somewhat Kilian, It isn't exactly because I killed King Cold, but it was because of two things, King Cold fused with his brother, and my uncle Frost, and that Lord Frost has entirely disappeared and is under the radar for the time being, you see..." Arctico sat down on his throne as he started to speak his story "King Cold never intended for Frieza and Cooler to die in such... complicated means and thus the two brothers were meant to become the leaders of the Arcosian Empire as well as the Planet Trade Organization, however..." Arctico decided to sip down some more of his purple colored wine "Now that Lord Frost is missing and the last two Heirs to the throne are dead, it has caused a power vacuum to transpire at a very... unfavorable time as a rebellion that remained secret even from King Cold's web of intelligence has attempted to take the throne by force and reestablish the Arcosian Empire into something greater, something that would help improve their public image."

Flashbacks of Nick Fury and Amanda Waller criticising alien species such as the Arcosian's started to appear within Arctico's head, causing the Arcosian Warlord to turn around "A better public image as well as an extremely powerful intergalactic nation to fall back on in the event that they face troublesome times, but the only problem..." Arctico turned back to Kilian "The Arcosian Reformists do not have a figurehead to rally upon, either all of the figureheads have 'mysteriously disappeared' or have all been killed off, which is the exact reason why I am reforming my fleets at this exact location so we can began our quest to Arcos, I believe that fate has given me this opportunity to prove that the Arcosian Race is not as bad as other people think, because if it weren't for Arcosians such as Frieza, Cooler, King Cold, and even Lord Frost, our species wouldn't be frowned upon as genocide-loving aliens bent on subjugating planets just to rule over and trade them with other organizations."

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:41 am

Charmera wrote:
Tomia wrote:Cora made her way to the living room with the others when Naja came by asking what was going on. In the excitement neither Naja or Katie seemed to realize Cora was back from her trip, so she walked up to them and smiled, "Hi guys, I'm back." She said simply with a smile.

Katie was as sudden and swift in her greeting of her best friend in the world ever. She shot at speeds that made leopards look like overwheight slugs, she wrapped her arms around her friend and embraced her. "Cora! Oh my god you're back! I'm so sorry I didn't greet you!" She spoke as she let go and smiled. "I'm so glad your back! Now the whole team is together again... Well... Kylie is going to go to space, but mostly together!"

Cora watched Katie move at incredible speed to hug her. The android smiled brightly and hugged her friend back. "I'm glad I'm back too. I missed you Katie. And don't worry, there was commotion. I undestand." When they separated she spoke again, "So anything happen while I was gone? Beside that weird group of aliens breaking in to Kylie's room?" She asking with a joking smile.

Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:20 am

The Starlight wrote:
Krytonus wrote:GRAVITY

NEW YORK
13:24

I stare up at the huge skyscraper looming above me. The newest skyscraper in New York. Built in mere seconds. Usually that would put me off, but apparently they have good rent. I'm here to stop Kingpin, and finding a crime boss is going to take a while. I walk through the doors and into the plush lobby. I waste no time, quickly making my way across the foyer to the reception desk.

"I'd like to rent an apartment, who do I speak to?"

The receptionist looked up at him, analyzing him, before pressing a button on her desk and speaking into it. "Ms. Stirling, we've got another person applying for rent."

The reply came quickly back, "Send them up to my office, thanks Mindy."

The receptionist, writing down the time and date that he had arrived, looked up, and said to him, "Take the elevator up to the tenth floor, and Ms. Stirling's office is straight ahead. She's the landlord."

Valancy sat in her swivel chair, behind her desk. She had to admit, it was nice to have an office. Looking up as the potential rentor walked in, she smiled warmly and stood up, shaking his hand. "Hello there. I'm Valancy Stirling, the landlord. Why don't you tell me about yourself, and why you would like to rent an apartment here?"

"Hi, Will Waters, pleasure to meet you." I say as I sit down. "Uh, I've just arrived here from San Francisco, because I, uh, needed a change of pace. I uh, currently am not employed but I've applied for several jobs and, even if I don't find something immediately, I've got enough money saved to last me for about a month. I have no criminal record, I'm eighteen... I'm planning on going to college to study English or maybe Politics but I figured I didn't have to do that right away. I was meant to be staying with a friend but that uh, didn't work out, otherwise I would have contacted you by email or otherwise beforehand. I only need a one bedroom apartment, preferably with a balcony but I don't really mind, especially since this is quite sudden. That's pretty much it, really. I'm happy to answer any questions you have." I say trying to act natural.
Okay Will, you've got this. You're eighteen in two days. Nobody will be any the wiser.
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:11 pm

Gotham
Running. Always running. Jenny had been running for six months. Her safehouse provided by Shield hadn't proved safe. Hydra ambushed, but she escaped. Now she hid in Gotham, hoping that Hydra would leave her alone, and that Shield wouldn't drag her off to another safehouse. She wandered down an alley in Gotham. A group of men stood against the wall of a nearby building, "Goin' somewhere, pretty? I have a friend that is offering a price for a girl that looks like you." She grabbed him, tossed him against a dumpster nearby. The other men drew their weapons. She used her heat vision to melt the guns. She then set off on a run after setting them in an illusion where the first man she threw was her.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:21 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:-snip-

Craig Thomsen/Silverwing
Thomsen Tech HQ

The man in question poked his head out of the elevator, having heard from his receptionist. Dressed in his usual light sweater with the sleeves rolled, the young inventor's eyes widened and a bright smile broke out. "Etla!" he shouted out, beaming, rushing over. "Well, it's been a while, but it's great to see you. I've been trying to keep myself busy." he said, pointing to an odd contraption on his wrist and arm. "Ooh, doughnuts! You shouldn't have!" he said, picking one up. "As for what's going on around here, it has to do with this," he said, gesturing to the contraption once again. "It's a shield generator. It'll create a small shield around the wielder, and nothing that we've tried can go through. Not bullets, grenades, swords, energy blasts, not even oxygen. Maybe we can finally eliminate unjust wars with these, because, you see, I can create these on a larger scale, to protect entire cities. No one will ever live in fear of being blown up by some bomb or a nuclear weapon. But that's enough of my dreaming. How have you been, Etla? Where did you go, if you don't mind my asking, and what are those bracelets?" he asked, pointing to them.

Krytonus wrote:"Hi, Will Waters, pleasure to meet you." I say as I sit down. "Uh, I've just arrived here from San Francisco, because I, uh, needed a change of pace. I uh, currently am not employed but I've applied for several jobs and, even if I don't find something immediately, I've got enough money saved to last me for about a month. I have no criminal record, I'm eighteen... I'm planning on going to college to study English or maybe Politics but I figured I didn't have to do that right away. I was meant to be staying with a friend but that uh, didn't work out, otherwise I would have contacted you by email or otherwise beforehand. I only need a one bedroom apartment, preferably with a balcony but I don't really mind, especially since this is quite sudden. That's pretty much it, really. I'm happy to answer any questions you have." I say trying to act natural.
Okay Will, you've got this. You're eighteen in two days. Nobody will be any the wiser.

Valancy Stirling

"Alright Will, that sounds good. English or Politics. I'll be curious to see what you choose. If you've got enough money to last you a month, that should be more than enough. Rent here isn't that high because we aren't up to full capacity yet." Turning in her chair, she pulled open a drawer and got out the standard form she had created for those getting rent. "You just need to fill out this form, and then you'll be good. Name, Social Security Number, car, if you have one, that is, and the like, that's what in it. All your information will be kept confidential, and no one will ever see it but me."

She handed him a pen, and continued, "A few rules here. First of all, no smoking within the building or within 50 feet, no alcohol, no drugs, the like. You don't seem like the type, but just letting you know. If you're having a party or an event of any kind with more than 5 people, just let Mindy, our receptionist know. Also, the top 6 floors are off-limits. Loud music is fine, just don't make it too loud, to the point that your whole floor can hear it. In your room, there's a phone of course. Dial 555 to reach my office, and 111 to reach Mindy. And I believe that's it. As you're new to the area, here's a comprehensive guide of gyms, parks, movie theaters, libraries, restaurants, and the like." she said, handing it to him. "Any questions, before I give you your key?"
Last edited by The Starlight on Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:01 pm

Daniel Carter/NightBlade-32 Yrs-Metropolis

"911 what's your emergency?" The sentence hung in my ear as I held the device up, and as the statement issued by Puppeteer sank into a grim reality. "Nothing, just some neighborhood kids. Sorry to waste your time." I then hung up with a click and lightly set the phone upon the table. I then turned my attention back to the new uniform, it was red and black with a very eastern feel. The most notable trait though was, not the form fitting texture but rather the bloodied cresent moon symbol on the forehead. Inspecting the finished product, I picked up a sword and next to it on the table were two new sub machine guns. Weapons that would have no place in Sentinel's arsenal. As they are designed with a simple and efficient goal in mind. To end life. As I turned the blade over in my palms, I began to slowly explain. "You wont have to worry about my family coming back home. At least for a while. They left." I left the simple statement to linger, so she could understand just what I meant by left. As in they were not coming back anytime soon, in fact, they hardly packed anything at all. Once they found out I had no plans to retire, it did not take them long to leave. Sabrina was more understanding, but Mayla, she has been able to comfortably retire for the most part. They believe I am doing this in some way to vent my anguish at losing August. But it goes so far above that. That was indeed the spark, the start of what I am going to do. But not why.

"The blade is Paletoniam. Not the strongest metal that is known, or even the rarest. However it is..." I then briskly swung the sword at a small diamond sculpture, cutting it cleanly in half. "The sharpest, and it never dulls." I then kept the blade in my hand as I finally, for the first time began to address Puppeteer. "It is strange isn't it? How you were more interested in meeting me, then telling me something like that..." I then picked up a stack off reports on the autopsy of August, and dropped them on the desk behind me. "Whoever killed August did so by using weaponized threads. Like the ones you used to break into my home." I walked across the room and hit a button underneath another desk, and several TV Screens revealed themselves. Flashing from the opposing wall.

"I see everything that goes on in my home. It's a curious thought. That the killer would come back to the scene of the crime. It is actually not even far fetched, murderers often do to relive the thrill of the crime. But you, even when you were in August's room, seemed indifferent to it. As you were searching for something. Not the slightest change in reaction when you were there. Add in, coming here of all places after what was done. Is senselessly suicidal." I then exhaled a deep breath.

"So, it appears just as you said. You broke into my home, invaded the privacy of my family all to tell me that you know who killed my son....and that your a fan." I finally set the sword down. Then looked at this, different young woman again. The long dirty blonde hair, overly large pink bow, eye patch over the left eye, hot pink parasol and dress, ice blue eyes and sparkling lip gloss. She could be my daughters age. She appeared harmless, but I knew better. I have been doing what I do far long enough to know that dangerous comes in many shades. Her overall appearance clashed with the suit I intend to bring to life. One far darker.

But a thought occurred to me. If she was willing to break into my home, and not release such information until threatened, she would not be willing to part with it and just go on her way. She wants something. She specifically said that she wanted to help me find the man guilty of killing August. I considered asking her why, but decided it was irrelevant. Her actions so far suggested that she has a deep attachment complex, presumably to figures she deems interesting. Keeping her close to me, will keep her away from my family, and allow me to monitor her actions. To see if she is just a harmless heroic fan, as she claims to be. Or...if something else.

"I have decided. You will be a sort of, probationary partner. But not for Sentinel." I then motioned to the uniform for what I am calling NightBlade. "I have designed a new persona. The world would not be able to understand seeing Sentinel, with weapons like a blade or gun. Neither would those close to me. Not even my wife knows of the entity I am creating. I call it, NightBlade." After the introduction, I moved to explain the decision. "In the wake of August's death, I came upon a realization, that I have been too soft, too naive and far too trusting in mankind's goodness. No, fear must also be used. And it wont just be the unfortunate drug pushers, or the murderers. But the corrupt, and the white collar. All whom I find are poisoning this world will eventually answer to a more...permanent Justice." I then grabbed the uniform, as the sun began to set outside. Briefly moving away from Puppeteer and changing uniforms, before reappearing in her sights. I spoke to her as I left the new mask off of my face.

"You tell me you know who killed my son. Well, keep that name in mind. Do not forget it, and tell me only when I ask for it. If I were to know now, the man would answer to Daniel. A simple vengeance seeking father. However, he will not answer to me, but to NightBlade. A dish best served cold as they say. I wont allow my son's death be reduced to a quest of simple vengeance. But for now, I have reports that a new club has opened up. One in which is accessible to heroes and villains and anything in between. A good place to gather information on who our first target is. A target which will announce to the world, the existence of NightBlade." With that I scooped up the blade and sub machine guns, already added to the various bombs, devices and other weapons on my person. I pulled the mask over my face and headed for the exit. Calling Puppeteer behind me.

"Our destination is the Devil's Den."
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:11 pm

Siliarba wrote:Ember
Ember isles

Normally Ember would be incapable of staying outside of the spotlights for longer than a day, but more pressing matters have forced her attention. The little 2 feet tall, 5 feet long baby dragon had a bit of a growth spurt and was now an 11 feet high, 26 feet long angsty teenage dragon. And just like any teenager, rules were not something he exactly liked, and being a dragon he was every bit as smart, if not smarter than a human adult would be. "Azure! How many times must I tell you to clean yourself before entering the house after having taken a swim in the volcano. I decorated this place just the way you wanted it and you're getting lava all over your room." Azure simply responded with a short powerful exhale which basically translated to an I don't care.

"Don't you take that tone to me young man, now clean up after yourself, blow the lava away, drink it up, I don't care just make sure you get rid of it." Azure responded by looking away and walking away, as a response Ember vanished and appeared directly in front of Azure "Azure Puff Emberson! As long as you live in this house you will follow the rules of this house! Now clean up your room!" Ember was really mad, but Azure wasn't planning to back down just yet, this time he released a powerful roar that could be heard across the entire island wile blowing blue fire in Ember's direction. Azure's fire had grown very strong, no metal or stone could take it without melting, but he still wasn't even close to the level Ember was at.

So ember simply responding by roaring back and blowing her hellish red fire against Azure's blue flames. Azure's flame might be able to melt almost anything, Ember's fire could rival and beat the fire of a star. The blue fire was quickly overpowered and the hellish red flames from Ember quickly enveloped Azure, it didn't harm him one bit of course, but this wasn't about hurting it was about showing dominance. And as soon as it was made clear Ember was still the dominant one, Azure walked over to the little pools of lava he had made and licked them up wile muttering grumbling noises of protest under his breath.

Ember sighed and walked outside the room giving Azure his privacy "It can be so hard being a single mom, you'd think that once they grow old enough to help around the house things get easier, but then you discover your little boy became an angsty teen with raging hormones that tell him to fight the system. Probably not even realizing how good they have it. Oh well, in the end there's nothing more rewarding than a child's adoration, and I know he still has that. Even if he hides it behind that shell of hormones."

"They grow up so fast don't they? Though, really I wouldn't know..." Commented Aqua. As usual she had snuck up behind ember without realising it. Her ability and control over the three states of water made getting almost anywhere quickly and quietly vey easy for her. "Oh! Sorry if I came up here unannounced. I thought I could talk to you since your my only friend and all..." She spoke. "I mean I tried to make friends with a bunch of Dolphins, but ummm... Dolphins are real jerks, let's just leave it at that."

She moved a little more towards Azure. "It must be nice having a kid..." She remarked.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:24 pm

Charmera wrote:"They grow up so fast don't they? Though, really I wouldn't know..." Commented Aqua. As usual she had snuck up behind ember without realising it. Her ability and control over the three states of water made getting almost anywhere quickly and quietly vey easy for her. "Oh! Sorry if I came up here unannounced. I thought I could talk to you since your my only friend and all..." She spoke. "I mean I tried to make friends with a bunch of Dolphins, but ummm... Dolphins are real jerks, let's just leave it at that."

She moved a little more towards Azure. "It must be nice having a kid..." She remarked.

Ember
Ember isles

"I know you live here and it's not like I scare easily so sneak all you want. And if you want to get rid of some dolphins, then take Azure with you around noon to meet them. He loves sea food and he always gets hungry around noon." Ember chuckled as Aqua said the part about it being nice having a kid. "Having a kid is nice, you put in a lot of effort, time, and everything you do in the end is at the least partially for them. But you get a lot of love in return for them."

Ember turned to face Aqua as she continued talking "But then they turn in to a teen. And everything I just said is still completely true, keep that in mind, but when they become a teen some things get added. In this case it's like a spear in your butt that you got to attached to, to remove. A constant pain in the ass that you love above anything else and wish nothing but the best for." Ember looked at the room where Azure was in and smiled "Once he's finished cleaning his room, take him away from the island a bit, play the cool aunt and let him vent a bit. When he returns after that he'll have that shy apologetic look on his face that shows me he's still a good kid, and I'm still a good mother. Some venting to a third party will do him good."

Ember stretched her ethereal body a bit, it was more out of a feeling that she should than a real need as she had no muscles to go stiff and in need of stretching. "Besides I could really use an hour or two for myself, stretch my own legs and wings for a bit, I've been starting to feel cooped up on this island myself. And that should never happen as it's my island."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse