NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC 2, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:34 am

New Neros wrote:
Siliarba wrote:I don't really get what your characters are doing right now Neros, are they beating up each other in hopes that makes them remember they're buddies?

Yes, sorta. After the end of the Secret Wars, my characters got fixed wrong. Mir and Otto have a rivalry, and it manifested with Otto being fairly aggressive despite his normal calm nature...and Mir needing to prove himself after getting beat handily by Max.

That, and I like fight scenes. It was relatively unnecessary.

As pointed out by Ash. :P
Though she found it hot.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:34 am

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:We're still going with the plan we talked about over TG?

Y'all gonna kiss?!

Pls

Kissing is for slashfics m8
Last edited by Finland SSR on Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:37 am

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:We're still going with the plan we talked about over TG?

Y'all gonna kiss?!

Pls

That's step one, step 2 is undressing.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:42 am

Finland SSR wrote:
New Neros wrote:Y'all gonna kiss?!

Pls

Kissing is for slashfics m8

That's not what this is? :P

Siliarba wrote:

Pls

Liberty: Well, we both just nearly killed each other... wana fuck?
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:50 am

Charmera wrote:
Siliarba wrote:That's step one, step 2 is undressing.

Fighting either gets you so exhausted you can't do anything or you're so worked up you want to have sex so that's rather accurate.
Last edited by Siliarba on Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:51 am

Charmera wrote:Liberty: Well, we both just nearly killed each other... wana fuck?

Frank: Better now than never.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:54 am

Name/Alias: William Waters / Gravity

Appearance: Will stands at roughly six feet, making him taller than most and possibly making him threatening. Luckily, he's fairly skinny and lanky and so becomes much less threatening. His skin is very tanned due to a combination of quickly-tanning Irish skin and four years living in California. His hair is long, unkept and curly, and when it gets wet it becomes a curtain over his eyes, which are a rich, deep brown. Despite being entirely Irish, this combination of a strong tan, brown hair and brown eyes means he is often mistaken for hispanic. He has high cheekbones and would be considered somewhat handsome, and is also moderately fit. Despite his skinny frame he eats a lot. It's just good metabolism. (Freakishly so, in fact. A slight side-effect of his powers means he needs to eat more than an average person, especially after using his powers a lot.) Will usually wears jeans and hoodies, always wears a watch on his left hand and also noticably wears slip-on or velcro shoes as he is unable to tie shoe-laces. This is because of his Dysphraxia, a condition that often has him mistaking left and right, makes handwriting a mess, and makes it difficult to tie shoelaces, a fact that he is very shy and ashamed of.
Costume: As he's only starting out as a superhero, he wears a black and blue wetsuit combined with some knee and elbow pads, light black running shoes, very light cycling gloves and a black motorcycle helmet. He also wears his watch (the one he never takes off) over the wetsuit on his left hand.

Species: Human / Mutant X Gene (Marvel/X-Men)

Backstory: Born in Dublin, Ireland to a Lawyer and the housewife he had an affair with, Will was born into a troubled household. He lived in a small apartment with his father who won custody after the two decided it was better they split up. Will's mother had already divorced her husband and had no steady income to support a child. Will's father, a successful lawyer named Declan Waters, had little time to care for Will and so he spent most of his early life being cared for by maids and babysitters. Over the years, case after case fell through and Declan began to lose money. He understood there was no way he could take care of Will, and so, when Will was ten years old, his Father sent him away to a small town outside of San Francisco where his sister, Siobhan lived. Will finally managed to settle down there and found a few friends in his new school, and kept studying Irish outside of school. However, Will's troubles were not over yet. With Will gone, his father had become a very successful lawyer, and when he joined the defense in a high-value case against an Irish crime-lord tragedy struck. The case was hugely one-sided and quickly over. Furious that their boss had been sentenced to life in prison, the crime-lord's lackeys murdered Declan in his apartment. This devastated Will. He and his Aunt travelled back to Dublin to his funeral. Upon returning home, they found Siobhan's husband dead and two panicking burglars grabbing as much stuff they could carry. Already fearful and on edge, one of the burglars shot Siobhan in the head as soon as she entered the house. He aimed the gun at Will to fire a second shot, but found he couldn't kill a twelve-year old boy. The burglars were never identified and Will found himself in an orphanage in San Francisco. It was around this point he found his powers to begin manifesting as he hit puberty. He found he was able to walk on walls, lift objects with his mind and even fly. A first he though he had a form of telekinesis, but soon discovered he was actually able to control and manipulate gravity. With nothing left to lose and a hatred for crime both organised and petty, Will took to the streets as Gravity.

Powers and Abilities: Will has the ability to manipulate the force of gravity. Using this power he is able to run faster by making the area around him lighter, jump and even fly by reversing or lowering gravity. He can implode buildings by increasing gravity and can cause shockwaves in the ground to batter enemies and, by manipulating the direction of gravity in a small area, can literally tear them apart. He can also muffle his footsteps and walk on walls and ceilings by changing the immediate area around him, and break items such as locks or mobile phones. It is unknown how powerful this ability could potentially become.

Weaknesses: Despite his extraordinary abilities, Will is no more "durable" than an average human. A bullet, a knife, or anything can do as much damage to him as to anybody, although he can densify his body to protect himself from blunt damage and excessive force, such as being tossed into a wall or something, if he sees it coming. He has a faster metabolism and needs to eat lots regularly. His dysphraxia can cause trouble especially when trying to discern left to right. He is also completely untrained in any martial arts or hand-to-hand combat. Has a phobia of jellyfish.

Destructive Capacity: Wall/Tree to Small Building level.

Speed: 100m/s (Has the potential to go supersonic and much, much faster in the future).

Durability: Human level.

Lifting Strength: Class K, for now at least.

Striking Strength: Class KJ (Again, for now).

Standard Equipment: Digital Watch, Suit as listed, small Swiss Army Knife, iPhone 4, a Snickers.

Intelligence: Above Average.

Optional stuff.

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg5lI6NCBxE

Random Facts about your character: Likes his stake rare. His favourite movie is Fight Club.
Last edited by Krytonus on Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:55 am

Charmera wrote:
New Neros wrote:Yes, sorta. After the end of the Secret Wars, my characters got fixed wrong. Mir and Otto have a rivalry, and it manifested with Otto being fairly aggressive despite his normal calm nature...and Mir needing to prove himself after getting beat handily by Max.

That, and I like fight scenes. It was relatively unnecessary.

As pointed out by Ash. :P
Though she found it hot.

All up in each other's faces, Mir getting tossed around...then cheap shotting Otto for the win! I found it hot as well :p

Siliarba wrote:

Pls

Unless you're Neros, and get a day ban for a slashfic that didn't even have a kiss yet. So salty.

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Kissing is for slashfics m8

That's not what this is? :P

Dude, they're like fighting and struggling against each other. Frank has Liberty pinned and she's trying to escape...But suddenly notices how strong and muscular Frank is. Frank sees this, and sees Liberty become vulnerable...yet also attractive and cute as well. Her lips quiver, and the Celestial android feels the compelling need to place his lips on hers.

Again, pls.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:03 am

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:As pointed out by Ash. :P
Though she found it hot.

All up in each other's faces, Mir getting tossed around...then cheap shotting Otto for the win! I found it hot as well :p

Unless you're Neros, and get a day ban for a slashfic that didn't even have a kiss yet. So salty.

Charmera wrote:That's not what this is? :P

Dude, they're like fighting and struggling against each other. Frank has Liberty pinned and she's trying to escape...But suddenly notices how strong and muscular Frank is. Frank sees this, and sees Liberty become vulnerable...yet also attractive and cute as well. Her lips quiver, and the Celestial android feels the compelling need to place his lips on hers.

Again, pls.

When's your FrankxLiberty fic coming, Neros?

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:04 am

Finland SSR wrote:
New Neros wrote:All up in each other's faces, Mir getting tossed around...then cheap shotting Otto for the win! I found it hot as well :p

Again, pls.

When's your FrankxLiberty fic coming, Neros?

Either y'all are doing it in the IC or I'm doing it today, damnit.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:09 am

Krytonus wrote:Name/Alias: William Waters / Gravity

Appearance: Will stands at roughly six feet, making him taller than most and possibly making him threatening. Luckily, he's fairly skinny and lanky and so becomes much less threatening. His skin is very tanned due to a combination of quickly-tanning Irish skin and four years living in California. His hair is long, unkept and curly, and when it gets wet it becomes a curtain over his eyes, which are a rich, deep brown. Despite being entirely Irish, this combination of a strong tan, brown hair and brown eyes means he is often mistaken for hispanic. He has high cheekbones and would be considered somewhat handsome, and is also moderately fit. Despite his skinny frame he eats a lot. It's just good metabolism. (Freakishly so, in fact. A slight side-effect of his powers means he needs to eat more than an average person, especially after using his powers a lot.) Will usually wears jeans and hoodies, always wears a watch on his left hand and also noticably wears slip-on or velcro shoes as he is unable to tie shoe-laces. This is because of his Dysphraxia, a condition that often has him mistaking left and right, makes handwriting a mess, and makes it difficult to tie shoelaces, a fact that he is very shy and ashamed of.
Costume: As he's only starting out as a superhero, he wears a black and blue wetsuit combined with some knee and elbow pads, light black running shoes, very light cycling gloves and a black motorcycle helmet. He also wears his watch (the one he never takes off) over the wetsuit on his left hand.

Backstory: Born in Dublin, Ireland to a Lawyer and the housewife he had an affair with, Will was born into a troubled household. He lived in a small apartment with his father who won custody after the two decided it was better they split up. Will's mother had already divorced her husband and had no steady income to support a child. Will's father, a successful lawyer named Declan Waters, had little time to care for Will and so he spent most of his early life being cared for by maids and babysitters. Over the years, case after case fell through and Declan began to lose money. He understood there was no way he could take care of Will, and so, when Will was ten years old, his Father sent him away to a small town outside of San Francisco where his sister, Siobhan lived. Will finally managed to settle down there and found a few friends in his new school, and kept studying Irish outside of school. However, Will's troubles were not over yet. With Will gone, his father had become a very successful lawyer, and when he joined the defense in a high-value case against an Irish crime-lord tragedy struck. The case was hugely one-sided and quickly over. Furious that their boss had been sentenced to life in prison, the crime-lord's lackeys murdered Declan in his apartment. This devastated Will. He and his Aunt travelled back to Dublin to his funeral. Upon returning home, they found Siobhan's husband dead and two panicking burglars grabbing as much stuff they could carry. Already fearful and on edge, one of the burglars shot Siobhan in the head as soon as she entered the house. He aimed the gun at Will to fire a second shot, but found he couldn't kill a twelve-year old boy. The burglars were never identified and Will found himself in an orphanage in San Francisco. It was around this point he found his powers to begin manifesting as he hit puberty. He found he was able to walk on walls, lift objects with his mind and even fly. A first he though he had a form of telekinesis, but soon discovered he was actually able to control and manipulate gravity. With nothing left to lose and a hatred for crime both organised and petty, Will took to the streets as Gravity.

Powers and Abilities: Will has the ability to manipulate the force of gravity. Using this power he is able to run faster by making the area around him lighter, jump and even fly by reversing or lowering gravity. He can implode buildings by increasing gravity and can cause shockwaves in the ground to batter enemies and, by manipulating the direction of gravity in a small area, can literally tear them apart. He can also muffle his footsteps and walk on walls and ceilings by changing the immediate area around him, and break items such as locks or mobile phones. It is unknown how powerful this ability could potentially become.

Weaknesses: Despite his extraordinary abilities, Will is no more "durable" than an average human. A bullet, a knife, or anything can do as much damage to him as to anybody, although he can densify his body to protect himself from blunt damage and excessive force, such as being tossed into a wall or something, if he sees it coming. He has a faster metabolism and needs to eat lots regularly. His dysphraxia can cause trouble especially when trying to discern left to right. He is also completely untrained in any martial arts or hand-to-hand combat. Has a phobia of jellyfish.

Speed: 100m/s (Has the potential to go supersonic and much, much faster in the future).

Standard Equipment: Digital Watch, Suit as listed, small Swiss Army Knife, iPhone 4, a Snickers.

Optional stuff.

Random Facts about your character: Likes his stake rare. His favourite movie is Fight Club.

Accepted! To the Archive with you!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:13 am

I should be back on again later today. Just got off work and need to sleep some, but I am off of work tomorrow and tonight.

If you need me to interact with any characters could you send me a TG about it along with some details. And a brief summery of what I missed. I will try and read the IC but it may be tomorrow before I catch up on that.

Also, as for the poll, has anything significant happened regarding the abilities of the characters since I have been gone?
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:15 am

Krytonus wrote:Name/Alias: William Waters / Gravity

Optional stuff.

Where does he located?
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:15 am

Jesus freaking christ it's hot as hell today, even naked I'm panting and gasping.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:17 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:I should be back on again later today. Just got off work and need to sleep some, but I am off of work tomorrow and tonight.

If you need me to interact with any characters could you send me a TG about it along with some details. And a brief summery of what I missed. I will try and read the IC but it may be tomorrow before I catch up on that.

Also, as for the poll, has anything significant happened regarding the abilities of the characters since I have been gone?

Yes, Power Overload/Influx is back.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:34 am

Siliarba wrote:Jesus freaking christ it's hot as hell today, even naked I'm panting and gasping.

Vague sexualness is vague :p
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:35 am

Siliarba wrote:
Charmera wrote:

Fighting either gets you so exhausted you can't do anything or you're so worked up you want to have sex so that's rather accurate.

Thats why Hiroshi fucks a wad of bubblegum :rofl:

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:38 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Siliarba wrote:Jesus freaking christ it's hot as hell today, even naked I'm panting and gasping.

For once I did not intend anything sexual, it seriously is litteraly as hot here as I am. Which is 36° = the average body temperature of humans ^^.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:40 am

Siliarba wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

For once I did not intend anything sexual, it seriously is litteraly as hot here as I am. Which is 36° = the average body temperature of humans ^^.

I want to live where you live.

It's barely 20° here and rains nearly every evening.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:40 am

Siliarba wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Huh, its hot here too :p Its 83 and its 8 in the morning

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:43 am

Currently around 70 Degrees, my Tornado Warning just expired.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:44 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:Currently around 70 Degrees, my Tornado Warning just expired.

Kansas is prone to those vacuum cleaners

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:46 am

Damn it, Kry, now Willie and Val have the same powers.

But Val fixes the durability issue by increasing her personal gravity, therefore density, to the point of tanking punches from Supergirl without much trouble. At some point, she was going to make a small black hole after extreme, monumental stress and circumstances.

New Rnclave wrote:
Siliarba wrote:For once I did not intend anything sexual, it seriously is litteraly as hot here as I am. Which is 36° = the average body temperature of humans ^^.

It's hell here in West Texas. It's 90 and humid as fuck. Kill me.

New Rnclave wrote:
Siliarba wrote:Fighting either gets you so exhausted you can't do anything or you're so worked up you want to have sex so that's rather accurate.

You can fuck while exhausted. Believe me, your instincts override the desire to rest. Long day at work, then go to visit girlfriend, don't sleep until 2AM. Shit is real, yo.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:48 am

New Neros wrote:Damn it, Kry, now Willie and Val have the same powers.

But Val fixes the durability issue by increasing her personal gravity, therefore density, to the point of tanking punches from Supergirl without much trouble. At some point, she was going to make a small black hole after extreme, monumental stress and circumstances.

New Rnclave wrote:

New Rnclave wrote:

You can fuck while exhausted. Believe me, your instincts override the desire to rest. Long day at work, then go to visit girlfriend, don't sleep until 2AM. Shit is real, yo.

Hiroshi's a Saiyan as well, Im sure fighting and sex go hand in hand :p

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:50 am

New Neros wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

It was humid as fuck here last night, confined myself to my Room with the A/C

New Rnclave wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:Currently around 70 Degrees, my Tornado Warning just expired.

Kansas is prone to those vacuum cleaners

New England barely gets any Tornado Watches much less Tornado Warnings.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse