NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:47 pm

Charmera wrote:-snip

The Mad God sighed within his mind, rubbing his hand across the pod sensually. "She is almost ready, Ashy. Just a few more small things, and you will be home again." He smiled a bit, but continued, "Looks like you're stuck with me for just a little bit longer. I have some things I need to take care of here at Madworld, but after that, our next location is somewhere close...but in reality, very far away. We'll be back for your body, and hopefully, everything will be how it should be." He continued in his mind, Mir giving him a strange look as Max made facial expressions while just looking at the girl's body.

"You're creeping me out..." Mir said, the Mad God not paying attention, so continuing on a different topic. "...So, about these Vokornians?" Mir said with upward inflection, catching Max's attention.

"Oh, I suppose I'll have Ash explain when she awakens." Max said flatly, "They are an incredibly old race, though, and suffered a catastrophe were all of them lost their bodies and were forced to take on energy forms instead. They had many powers, mental in nature, one of which was precognition. The same power granted by the All-Seeing Eyes. See, I put two and two together and found out that those eyes are the very last remnants of a Vokornian's physical body." Max replied, leaving out the specific part where he had one trapped within his mind at the moment. "But, that's enough studying. We have to go fix our Madworld."

"Right." Mir answered. "Any idea on what the current state of affairs is?"

"Hmm." Max thought, recalling the energy he felt, reading it like a blind man would braille. "I know you haven't particularly met, but Val is in command of Madworld. Their Mad Goddess, Mad Queen, whichever she has adopted for herself, and the citizens are real instead of being robotic in nature. Val's noble steward and lawgiver is Otto, unsurprisingly. That bastard is up on Warworld and commands it like a mobile battle station in orbit like a moon. Godblessed is a lawgiver and a warlord here, by the looks of it. But, my question is, how did you end up back on the Ark? You were in the room when Doom restarted the Multiverse."

"Not a damn clue." Mir said, pointing to his golden ring. "Maybe this thing teleported me back to it? Only thing I can think of."

"Entirely possible - but I never intended for it to have some homing teleportation device. Good to know, though." Max replied, "Let's get going. We need to go see Otto and then Val. Maybe we can job some memories."
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:55 pm

Charmera wrote:
New Neros wrote:
The battle seemed to be won, and it was brief to boot, but the question of trusting Lisa was almost entirely answered. Until, however, that it seemed like she was prepared to kill the Yellow Lantern. Magneto stood idly by, awaiting for the final blow to be struck, not to judge, but to know that Lisa had what it takes to go past the edge - because unlike his daughter, Val, Magneto was ready to murder immediate threats. It was in his blood, his very being, a cutthroat personality with no nonsense. Val, however, did not stand by, rather, she ran to Lisa's side.

"Lisa!" Val said, holding her hands out in front of her in order to reason with the android, "Lisa...you don't have to kill her." She explained, using her hands to talk as well, "Maybe...maybe you can...I don't know, teleport her ring somewhere else? She can't do much without it, and if it gets too much, you can just teleport her into a prison or something." Val tried to say, hoping to describe alternative scenarios to end the fight without major bloodshed. Her father seemed to scoff, however, walking closer to where Val stood while looking at Lisa.

"Let her do what she must, Val. Lisa must decide on her own. Neither path is truly correct, because if she imprisons, then she is a torturer and no better than the Regent in that regard yet has no blood on her hands, and if she kills, then she gives the girl a short mercy but is forever doomed to the life of a murderer, and still, no better than the Regent. It is a lose-lose situation, but, it's her reasoning on the matter than makes the absolute difference, Val. She can do either for the sake of herself, or for others, and that's what will make her far above her counterpart here." Magneto explained, crossing his arms and observing which way the android was willing to go, already assured that she is on their side either way.

Listen to the Mutant. Kill her and you won't have to worry about her threatening the safety of your friends.

What about this martian? Does she not deserve safety too? What gives us the right to kill her?

She attacked YOU. She started it...

...But we need not end it that way. Let her go.

Lisa paused slightly. Her eyes glowing an ever deeper red as her blade swung towards the martians neck. Blood was drawn,

But then she stopped.

No.

"No. I wont kill her. I won't lock her up either."

"It's not loose-loose. There's always a third option." Spoke the android. In a show of lateral thinking, she flipped the prisoner over. She saw the loyalty chip scar in her neck and pressed her hand to it. She quickly tried interfacing her system with it, but it rejected her immediately. She frowned, reasoning the regent must have updated her security protocols, but was willing to bet she didn't update the chips themselves, since she had little time to adapt them and would have had to dig out the chip. She pressed a finger to the scar. The chip dispeared, teleported into the ground as it's atoms fused with that of the concrete. The systems designed to make it explode were rendered inert.

"We don't have to kill anyone!" Lisa smiled as she got up. The Loyalty chip had been teleported out.

Suddenly, the backup monitor in the base flashed on and the voice of the Question rang through "Is everyone all right in there?"

He paused, sighing. "Well. Even if you are dying, you may want to hear this." he explained. "I have bad news and I have good news.... and I have very bad news."

The crooked old face of Magneto twisted into a genuine smirk. The girl figured out something even he couldn't think of as a possibility. Not only that, but her ability to teleport the Loyalty Chips will be quite usual. Glancing toward Spider-Man as he struggled to free himself, Magneto realized he had an army waiting for him if Lisa could keep this up. But, the sudden interruption of the Question drew the old man's attention. "Bad news?" Eisenhart responded, "My entire day has been filled with bad news."

Val kept an eye on the Question, but quickly moved next to Lisa with a grin on her face. "You...really did it." She said with a smile, but then looked down at the ground, shame stabled across her face as Val's cheeks burned a rosy red. "I'm sorry I didn't trust you. You can understand, though, right? In this world, in her world, we can't trust anyone. But you're not her. You're the Lisa I always knew existed." Val said, grabbing onto the android's hands in a friendly manner, the smile returning to her face.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:09 pm

Tomia wrote:Android 22 was getting tired of Katie's tricks and diversions. She was too fast to be hit by the more power ki blasts, and the other one seemed to be absorbing his energy somehow. 'Stop running and face me you cowardice bitch!" He snapped at Katie, sending smaller fa at er blasts her way. Suddenly a the girl with the ring made a huge baseball bat out of her energy and slammed it into him. 22 went flying from the attack, going across numerous city blocks until he smashed into a large office building. The building was full of workers and slowly began to collapse as its structure was taken out from beneath it.

Cora had followed his path and saw that civilians were in danger. She quickly flew back to her friends. "The android's impact has put civilians in danger. We need to help them now!" She called to her friends. She turned to Lady Lantern, "Can you give my friend a lift?" She said motioning to Valancy, before grabbing Katie in her arms herself and flying towards the crash site. It might have been a little rude, but there was no time to ask for permission.

"Oh crap! Sorry New York!" Kylie yelled out, retracting her bat into her ring. "But you don't call women bitches. Unless they deserve it. But we don't deserve it, because we're the good guys...

"Alright, come on—" Kylie began, before noticing the wood-controlling woman had already left. "O—K then. I'll just go there alone." She flew off, encapsulated in green energy, towards the building. People were leaning out the windows and panicking. It was Kylie's fault, she had to help!

Tomia wrote:"Lady Lantern I need your help, you have to clear out the rest of this building. We can't leave these people to die. I can't do it myself, I have to deal with the android."

"Yeah yeah! I'll do it. Go kick his ass, sister." After a jovial sporting slap on the rear, Kylie projected from her ring a large number of grasping hands, reaching out to everyone she could see hanging out the windows. "Don't worry! I've got you! Sorry for your apartment!" As more and more people were moved from the apartment to the streets, the people began cheering. Kylie eventually grabbed a young girl, who said the most adorable thing when Kylie pulled her closer.

"Thanks a lot, Green Lady."

"I'm not Green Lady. I'm Lady Lantern!" The others being rescued heard this, and cheered more once they were at a safe distance. Well, now people know me. That must mean I'll be a good hero! Kylie smiled to herself, resuming the rescue operation to the sound of cheering.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:22 pm

Frank Mayhem, Celestial Facility

Side-Plot: Burning Iron

Xicor's teleporter sent both of us to an unnamed planet under control of the Celestial Army. The planet's previous inhabitants were completely wiped out to not get in the way, and an enormous high-tech facility has been built. New technological advancements are developed here, along with the construcion of new units. It makes 15 new Class A Androids every minute - it's actually pretty slow. We both were lying down on a hill and inspecting the building. Eleven battalions of guards - quite hefty, but it showed the importance of this territory to the Army.

"This is insane, Xicor!" I muttered out while hiding behind a dead bush. "They covered every single entrance, and such a guarding force is impossible to get through!" He only silenced me and spoke out:

"Then we'll have to make an entrance of our own." As he said that, he ordered me to move away a bit with a hand gest. And by "bit", he meant "four kilometers". At first, we tried to sneak through, but nobody was watching us, so we started to fly. After a command to land, I followed Xicor as he aimed his arm at the ground and fired a narrow and concentrated energy beam at the ground in a 90 degree angle. It made a hole, one that extended for a few hundred meters, and he, as well as I, leaped in.

"I already have the schematics of the facility downloaded. Most of it is under the ground, and while it is guarded by swarms of A's and B's, we can try to sneak through." Xicor pointed out as he created an energy drill with his right hand and started digging a tunnel.

"So, why did you need me to stick around then?" I asked.

"Because if everything goes downhill, you can be a good meatshield."

I gruntled, but didn't respond.

With the last few chunks of earth digged out of the tunnel, the drill hit something sturdy and metallic. It was none other than the walls of the facility, built from titanium and steel alloys. A simple energy drill won't do the trick anymore. I turned on my X-Ray vision and checked if anything is nearby. Not really - the closest enemies are quite a bit away.

"We're good to go." I said, and Xicor took out his Heat Blade, cutting out an opening, then punching it through to be able to move it and put it down. I noticed that it was really thick and white from the inside, then moved in. The harsh light from the ceiling lights and the pure white walls shined heavily, so heavily that it would immediately blind anyone with organic eyes. It was built as a safety measure against any person that would try to break in. However, they did not factor in the possibility of an android breaking in. Which is what is happening here.

Xicor, being the one who knew where the main laboratories are, moved first, with me following him. With every new corridor reached or a room, we would check if there's anything inside with X-Rays, and only then, if it's clear, proceed moving. We were getting closer and closer to our goal, but at the same time, more and more paths were being blocked. And we did not try to engage - alerting one soldier means alerting every single one in the building.

After sneaking through a corridor and checking a few other rooms, we came across a dead end. God dammit. And just in time for our worst moment here, two Class A Androids moved up to the exit of the corridor and stood guard. They could notice us any second now. I wanted to tell Xicor that we could try to move to one of the rooms and wait, but he, being an impatient and hotheaded person decided it was no longer enough. No more waiting and sneaking. And what he did was open fire - he shot two finger blasts at then, taking out both of their upper bodies in an instant. Alert sirens echoed through the halls, and the lights turned on red. Xicor stood up and started running at unimaginable speexs. I followed him.

"Why'd you do that?!" I shouted. Xicor blasted a few more enemies and reached a double door. I looked behind us and saw dozens of androids coming, with Heat Blades ready. My "brother" noticed them as well, and fired a wide energy wave at them, disintegrating everything at the corridor and opening a huge hole at the wall.

"Are you crazy?" I continued. "Now you alerted everyone outside!" Xicor sighed and replied:

"Look, Frank. It doesn't matter how many of them there are. What's inside these doors is going to make us into gods. Now prepare your blade." As he said that, he kick-opened the double door. What we saw inside was a large laboratory with many android scientists desperately trying to pack all of the stuff and run. They didn't have much time, though, as I immediately threw my Heat Blade like a boomerang, slashing and burning through all of them but one, who was taken out by Xicor with a piercing energy beam from two fingers.

Xicor started walking across the laboratory, searching for the thing we came here for. Apparently, he had done some investigation or simply studies on that thing. And he found it - five odd cards on a table. He threw one at me and spoke:

"It's an upgrade card. Slide it into your external device drive and it'll do the thing for you."

"Hold on, we have an external device drive?"

Xicor didn't say anything, just opened up his left wrist and slid the card inside. I did the same thing as him. I didn't feel any different at first. No changes in starure, appearance, or power. And then it kicked in. And it started to hurt. Like, hurt so bad we fell on the ground in agony. We shouldn't even feel that emotion!

Insides... rearranging... eveything feels like it's being ripped apart... I tried to not say anything, but I still eventually screamed out in agony. It didn't take long, but it was really unpleasant. Slowly, after the procedure, we both stood up, left to be in awe of our new form. But I didn't feel like I got any stronger...

"Power Influx is a transformation that you can switch into anytime. It's the thing that makes you powerful beyond belief, but there's a catch - when going into that form, you usual infinite energy source is swapped for a finite, but much more powerful one. So you can't be in that form forever." Xicor cleared my doubts. "Well, I got what I wanted...thanks. Well, you'll have to find a way out yourself." As he said that, he immediately vanished. He...

"YOU BASTARD!"
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:16 am

Ralph the Rat-16 Yrs-Mystic Ruins, Mobius

The damage spread throughout Station Square took several hours to get under control. I was still travelling alongside Trix the Linx, and I was beginning to regret bringing her along, as she simply never ran out of questions. I normally would not mind, but with my fur covered in a damp dew as the moist air surrounded us, I led the path through the overgrown jungle where the next Chaos Emerald was, according to the deciphered runes I found before. The underbrush was so thick, it is hard to make out anything at all more than a few feet away from you. But eventually passing through all of this overgrowth, reaching the center of the Jungle, I could finally see the Temple Ruins. I stopped short of it, taking in the sight of the vines crawling up the sides of the structure. Trix however, seemed to be awestruck by the sight. She literally gawked at the temple complex as we observed the ruins. "So...this is where the Master Emerald is?" She asked, nevermind the fact that I had never suggested it was here.

"No, it's on an island." I remarked as I started to approach it, she hesitated a moment and trailed after me.

"What kind of island?" I gave a defeated sigh, she sounded like a tourist and she likely was.

"A floating island." I answered, correct in my assumption such a explanation would leave her speechless, for a while at least.

Entering the complex, torches began to self light as I walked past them, as if by some magic or something. The setting was actually rather dark, and I was on guard, as I was not entirely sure what to expect from this place. I know intellectually what it is, a Temple which tells the story of the seven chaos emeralds, as well as the first rise of Chaos. But those murals and runes are deep underground, the further I progressed the colder the air got, we continued until we arrived in a open chamber, where it was a large circular room, with the ceiling several stories up, on the far wall, you could see the murals illustrating the pre history of Chaos and the Emeralds.

But what stole the center stage, was the red emerald, far above us. I began to glance around the chamber, looking for a way to ascend to claim the Emerald, but that did not last long. A Green force blasted past both me and Trix as Scourge smashed into a switch, where large gates opened, and water began to flood in.

Trix had begun to panic, as Scourge simply gave a cocky smirk and thanked me for leading him to the prize. The Green Hedge hog then began to run at amazing speeds to dash up the walls to rise up to the Emerald, while me and Trix were now faced with water flooding the chamber and threatening to drown both of us as the race for the Emerald began.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:37 am

The Templar High Council wrote:-snip-

Valancy, seeing that she was starting to lose the battle for keeping the apartment building upright, gritted her teeth and turned into her tree form, rooting herself into the ground as far as possible, and making the branches she was using for the building connect to her arms, pulling with greater strength. Then, seeing that she was still losing, Valancy created a ring of trees around the building connected to her, the building and rooted in the ground, to to root herself in further. She wasn't sure if it would be enough to keep it upright forever, but she was now confident that she could keep it up until everyone was out. Noticing that her wooden arms were starting to fray, and not being sure she could regenerate entire limbs, she started healing herself as well, taking bits of wood to mend what had been frayed. Then, looking up, hearing a scream, she launched a limb of wood into the air, grabbing the young boy and lowering to the ground slowly.

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:-snip-

"That coward!" Batgirl yelled to the sky. "I am going to-" she yelled, stopping when she realized saying that she was gonna kill him would be hypocritical. "Stormlight!" she cursed. "Batman is going to kill me." she groaned, starting to run towards the Batcave. Leaping over the chasm, she grabbed a flashdrive and downloaded all the contents of the Batcomputer, just finishing and rolling away before a large rock smashed it. Gathering all the things she considered essential, she rushed into the kitchen, and grabbing a slice of bacon, yelled, "Get into the Batmobile, people! This place is not long for this world." Jumping into her Batmobile, gifted to her by Batman, she waited until everyone had gotten in the Lambo-Batmobile, as she called it, before flooring the accelerator, firing the Stormlight grenades into the wall, blasting through and driving a safe distance away before she stopped the car and got out, watching the Batcave's final moments. Fishing in her pocket, she pressed the emergenct detonator, blowing up the Batcave, disintegrating everything inside and making it so no scavengers could ever find out that this had been Batman's base of operations. Getting back in and driving off, she stopped at one of Bruce's emergency Batcaves/safehouses, to plan their attack.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:50 am

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
Charmera wrote:Lula slowly backed away, a look of sadness on her face. "Please Jace." She spoke. "You can do this. You can fight them! You're stronger than these visions. You don't..." She saw it again, guilty welling in her as she saw what they did to her. What they did to her. The horrible things they... hurt her...

Stay.... calm... Just a dream. Not real. Not real.

A parade of her sins. Her ultimate guilt. In truth, she could have stopped this. She could have. She could have put them all to sleep and taken Jace far from there. She should have. She had been with her since the begining, even if she didn't know. But she didn't. She didn't get involved. She had just watched.

It's not real! They're gone! They're not here!

She had done much worse things to much kinder people. She could have trapped them in eternal loops of the most horrifying dreams. Broken them to her will with but a single memory... such weak minds humans had. it would have been so easy... She hated them so much too. For what they did to Jace. Special Jace. Wonderfuil Jace. They didn't deserve to exist. They...

Jace stepped closer.

Please let this stop. I... I did a bad thing. But... I'm trying to be good now.

Trying to be... good...

Trying to be good...

"Help me."

A pause. The entire dream seemed to stay still for a moment.

"Okay Jace." Lula lifted her head, her face, her eyes, her hair had changed. "I'll help." A smile was on her face. Not the same one as before. But the one of someone who had cracked.

Next was blood. So much blood.

Before Jace could turn around, the bodies of her father and her brother were now gone. What was left was a floor full of blood. Lula was back to her normal self. But she was shaking, trembling, shivering. Her white dress now soaked with blood. Though she willed it to be clean and so it was.

"They're gone." She spoke. "They may come back. But I will deal with them." She explained. She had to cover her mouth to stop herself from laughing crazily. She cleaned the blood from the floor. And also the eyeball she was holding by the nerve. She turned back around to face Jace.

She was crying. Eyes full of tears. "I... I think I should go..." She spoke. "We... I... wanted to have... some fun... with... an old friend... but I ruined it... like I always do." She sniffed. Obviously very upset. She had given Jace a glimpse of her ugliest side. The one she kept hidden and bottled up under the cute dresses, the happy smile and the kindness. Trillions of years of life breeds such hate, such anger such.... horror that it was best she kept it within. In her experience, it was only a matter of time before you discovered that side of yourself. She just wished she had died before she discovered hers.

She frowned. She doubted Jace would want her around now. She waved her hand, brightening up the dream world, making it pretty and happy again. The same field. She turned to leave, but didn't. She was having trouble bringing herself to do it.

Jacelyn Grim

Pale arms wrapped gently around Lula's neck, a tall but thin body cuddling her. The whisper of a tired woman brushed through the goddess' ears. "Thank you, Lula."

Turning her around, Lula was shown the form of Jacelyn's ego, "Sharp-Teeth" as she was known to Jacelyn. A sorrowful smile marred her otherwise pretty face. "These nightmares have haunted her for so long. I tried to help her, to shield her from these horrors. Her mind is so broken and weak, she lost her grip on reality long ago. It was only possible for me to save a small portion of her sanity, and that through much pain and effort. My protection was beginning to falter, and...now you see what happens when I lose power over her."

She pulled the girl into a warm embrace, a tear streaking down her cheek. "You came just when she needed you the most. You've saved her from breaking completely. Thank you."

Taking Lula's hands, Sharp-Teeth looked deep into her eyes. "Please do not leave her now. She still needs you, for I cannot help any further. You can be the friend she needs, the support. I know you blame yourself for what has happened to her and that guilt hurts. But you must let this guilt go. What has happened cannot be changed, no matter how much you desire to do so. All that can be done is to help her now, and not leave her. It will be difficult, for I am the last of her sanity. But she is such a weak and scared girl, and if you will love her, protect her, and show her the comfort she needs, perhaps she will not be lost forever.

"Now go to her, help her through this night."

The woman's form shimmered then disappeared. But a few feet away lie Jacelyn, curled in a tight ball, softly sobbing tears of blood.

"Easy for you to say..." Lula replied with a weak smile. She knew Sharp-Teeth, though always called her "You were there for her... Like I should have been... You have nothing to feel guilty for."

She frowned. She had changed. Where was the endless sense of fun she had? The one which put a smile on even the most grim souls. The one that could make even Batman crack a smile. Where was the girl who loved smiles? Who lived for cheering people up and recording their happiness? What right did she have to be gloomy when it was her job to bring smiles to the dreamers of the world? She smiled sightly, with the guilt came the good memories, the times she had helped... This time there was hope. There had to be. For both of them.

"Jace! Jace! Jace! Jace! Jace! Jace!" She repeated as she rushed towards her, her little hands prying the other girls arms and head so that she could face her. The widest grin in the world was on her face. She waved her arms and jumped up and down comically. "Jace! I just realized what we should do tonight! I was just about to leave, but then I was like "What are you doing Lula! You can't leave Jace without doing that one thing you always do..."" She trailed off, as if waiting for Jace to finish. "Balloon Riding! You use to love that!"

She grabbed the other womans hand. "I am not leaving until you laugh and smile. And even then I'll have to stay to see your face when you see what adventures I have in store! We're going to have so much fun Jace!" She giggled, dragging Jace along even if she resisted. "Did I mention how much I missed you?"

The Starlight wrote:---

Yet, Asra did not avoid the barrage of molten metal that Valka launched towards him. The attack took him completely by surprise, as he was ill prepared to fight against such tactics, his already malfunctioning mind now clouded by rage. Thus, he was covered in a layer of molten metal which burned against his skin. A bloodcurdling scream emerged from his lungs, so loud it reached far past the barrier of metal, reverberating even through the black void of space, causing the earth to quiver and the moon to rumble. Far below, in the grounds of Aiuar, the army of fire elementals screamed in unison with their master, their flames destabilizing and turning to the same absolute searing fire that the Blazeborn commanded. They screamed in pain with their creator for several moments, until suddenly, their cries of agony died out.

And then, every single one of them burst, their power combined forming the equivalent of a nuclear explosion.

However, far above them, the Ashbringer did not stop. His pain continued echoing far and wide, the all-consuming fire around his blade going completely wild and savage despite the fact that it was still stuck on Valka's shoulder. Then, from within the shell of tungsten and uru, a shockwave of flames was sent out, incinerating everything in its path, starting with his molten prison.

If Valka were to look at him then, she would notice that his skin had burned away, though his eyes remained, bursting with green light, as did his fiery hair. And, of course, she would also see what it was that lay beneath the skin of the Rainborn: black, reflective stone which partially blended in with the dark surroundings and gave him a sinister air. He had stopped screaming now, but only for a moment.

The next moment, he willed his blade back to his hand, though the flames had undoubtedly done quite a number on Valka's body. And then, with a scream that displayed not pain, but sheer, mad fury, he pointed the sword at the shield surrounding Aiuar once more, and a stream of absolute flames burst forth from the tip of the blade, just like when Valka had first engaged him in combat. Yet, this stream was several times stronger, likely capable of punching through the shield with just a few minutes of continued exposure, if even that. Clearly, his strength had grown exponentially since the beginning of the fight, and in fact, the Corrupted Core which granted him his power was now in overdrive, vastly enhancing his power for a limited time.

Whatever Valka and Aeshandra meant to do to cast him away from there, it would have to be done quickly, or Aiuar would suffer.

Aeshandra frowned, they needed more time to shake this. They were the only ones, the forces on the ground's minds were in dissaray, unable to link with Aeshandra. The lines of fate were becoming clearer, now lay ahead of her two paths. One which lead to ruin for Aiuar, and another that led to... uncertainty. She did not know what it would bring in the long term, but it was sure to at least quell the current threat. She quickly teleported Valka to her side. She wished she didn't have to resort to this. As indebted to Valka she was, she was still an outsider. And if she were to do what she was about to do...

Insanity. Would she even survive? Even if she did she would forever be connected to us. Our voices would be heard by her... She would be almost one of us.

"Valka of Asgard. A choice lays before us. She paused, channeling the spirit of the collective. She could not yet manifest it. "The collective has the power to beat and seal this monster and send him away from here. It is the combined minds and might of all of us. In order to manifest it. I need your mind to be... host to it. To join us."

"It will be with you forever. We will be linked together by bond of mind." She explained. "To some extent... you will be one of us. You will still be yourself, but forever you will have a piece of us inside. Be privy to our secrets. Be privy to our history. Our... pain you may feel too at times..."

She paused, she could not explain everything. She sighed. She placed a hand on Valka's chest. Her eyes glowed. "Speak now Asgardian and I will not put this burden upon you. But know time is short and we must stop this monster together. Or death will consume this world."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:02 am

Charmera wrote:-snip-

"Very well, Aeshandra of the Vokornians. Let us do it, for there is no other option. Hardy of mind am I, so do not fear. And even if I succumb to madness, it will be done for good. Do it, Aeshandra, and I trust that this is not our final farewell." Valka said. For she was already in great pain, and what was a little more added to it. This Asra was master of fire, and while she could best him in combat, among other things, the flames were his, and her immunity to fire had protected her from little. But she did not cry aloud, for Asgardians were indeed of a hardy breed. Pain was simply a means to an end, that end being victory, and she would be willing, as the individual, to take on a burden so that many more could survive. Placing Aeshandra behind her so that her bonding would not be interrupted, she raised a burnt hand and clenched it, watching small rivers of blood run down her arm. It had been a long time since she had bled. But she focused now on Asra's sword, attempting to break it, being of metal, she assumed.
Call me Star
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:15 am

The Starlight wrote:

"Very well, Aeshandra of the Vokornians. Let us do it, for there is no other option. Hardy of mind am I, so do not fear. And even if I succumb to madness, it will be done for good. Do it, Aeshandra, and I trust that this is not our final farewell." Valka said. For she was already in great pain, and what was a little more added to it. This Asra was master of fire, and while she could best him in combat, among other things, the flames were his, and her immunity to fire had protected her from little. But she did not cry aloud, for Asgardians were indeed of a hardy breed. Pain was simply a means to an end, that end being victory, and she would be willing, as the individual, to take on a burden so that many more could survive. Placing Aeshandra behind her so that her bonding would not be interrupted, she raised a burnt hand and clenched it, watching small rivers of blood run down her arm. It had been a long time since she had bled. But she focused now on Asra's sword, attempting to break it, being of metal, she assumed.

Aeshandra nodded. She then began to feed her essence into Valka's mind like a mother would feed a chick it's food, forcing it in past natural barriers like a wave before rocks it would sweep in, leaving her touch and a link. A link to ever living soul on Auiar and more besides. Their experiences, hopes, dreams, fears, passions, secrets, loves, desires, hates and joys. All swirling in one mass. Aeshandra grunted as she vented off the excess information into her own mind. Even if she could handle it, the Vokornian did not want her distracted.

Then, Aeshandra stopped thinking, Valka too would have trouble thinking. The link to Valka, the newly forged link was strong enough to link her to the souls of Auiar too. it gave her power in floods as the consenting souls lent their power and minds to the two of them. As one, united, they turned their minds to the dark beast attacking their home. By instinct, the being was bound by chains. Metal due to Valka's influence... but of a metal different from any other. Forged from pure mental energy. It was a symbol of their unity of purpose. Next, a portal opened up behind the beast.

Aehsandra blinked. Then Smiled at Valka. "How about you do the honours, and send him through." She spoke. "You are the guest after all..." She joked.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:38 am

Valka gasped, eyes glowing as the presence of every living person of Aiuar engulfed her. She felt like a well, one that never ending, and for aawhile, she closed eyes, resisting the pain, the insanity of it all. It rose to the forefront, but gathering her will, she pushed down, back into the deep, dark recesses of her mind, where now her madness dwelt. Opening her blazing eyes, they focused on Asra, chained, defeated. "Begone, Asra, he of the Defiling Fire. Thy flames have taken many of us," she said, her voice seeming echo with a thousand others. "And so, it is by fire, that thee shall be cast out. Begone, Asra of the Rainborn, and come to Aiuar no more!" And their voices rising, her hand flaming with heat and pure mental energy, Valka blasted the fireball towards Asra, pushing him through, the corrupted Rainborn screaming as he disappeared, going far away.

She turned to Aeshandra. "Thy brothers and sisters are avenged." And then, her body demanding she rest after the many trials she had went through, she fell from the sky, a star cast from the firmament, returning to earth once more. But the power would remain, and though it would need to be awoken again, it was indeed present.
Call me Star

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:42 am

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:-snip

The Mad God sighed within his mind, rubbing his hand across the pod sensually. "She is almost ready, Ashy. Just a few more small things, and you will be home again." He smiled a bit, but continued, "Looks like you're stuck with me for just a little bit longer. I have some things I need to take care of here at Madworld, but after that, our next location is somewhere close...but in reality, very far away. We'll be back for your body, and hopefully, everything will be how it should be." He continued in his mind, Mir giving him a strange look as Max made facial expressions while just looking at the girl's body.

"You're creeping me out..." Mir said, the Mad God not paying attention, so continuing on a different topic. "...So, about these Vokornians?" Mir said with upward inflection, catching Max's attention.

"Oh, I suppose I'll have Ash explain when she awakens." Max said flatly, "They are an incredibly old race, though, and suffered a catastrophe were all of them lost their bodies and were forced to take on energy forms instead. They had many powers, mental in nature, one of which was precognition. The same power granted by the All-Seeing Eyes. See, I put two and two together and found out that those eyes are the very last remnants of a Vokornian's physical body." Max replied, leaving out the specific part where he had one trapped within his mind at the moment. "But, that's enough studying. We have to go fix our Madworld."

"Right." Mir answered. "Any idea on what the current state of affairs is?"

"Hmm." Max thought, recalling the energy he felt, reading it like a blind man would braille. "I know you haven't particularly met, but Val is in command of Madworld. Their Mad Goddess, Mad Queen, whichever she has adopted for herself, and the citizens are real instead of being robotic in nature. Val's noble steward and lawgiver is Otto, unsurprisingly. That bastard is up on Warworld and commands it like a mobile battle station in orbit like a moon. Godblessed is a lawgiver and a warlord here, by the looks of it. But, my question is, how did you end up back on the Ark? You were in the room when Doom restarted the Multiverse."

"Not a damn clue." Mir said, pointing to his golden ring. "Maybe this thing teleported me back to it? Only thing I can think of."

"Entirely possible - but I never intended for it to have some homing teleportation device. Good to know, though." Max replied, "Let's get going. We need to go see Otto and then Val. Maybe we can job some memories."

Indeed... It will be nice to feel again... Say,., what does it feel like to... She stopped herself, shaking her head mentally. The voice was suddenly excited. Happy. For the first time she was filled with actual joy rather than amusement.No no! Don't tell me! Don't tell me anything! I want to find out myself! It'll just spoil it if I know beforehand... I've forgotten so much.

Then she tore her attention away from her body. She then had a mischievous smile. She let herself be heard by Mir. "No need to wait. You're explanation should suffice. Though I should also add our legendary reputation as lovers into the mix for our dear Mir here." She spoke, giving the Telepathic wink to the other man, obviously hitting on him. Ash had the reputation for being a massive flirt before the cataclysm. Still was, though it was now activated into overdrive now that she had her own body."Oh, I am Ash. Voice in Max's mind and ex researcher for the Vorkonian collective. I would have introduced myself were I not so busy admiring you within Max's head..." She spoke. She was curious how the Daxamite would react, likely would be amused either way. She would desist if he seemed too uncomfortable. She wasn't lying about admiring him either...

"As for jogging memories, that shouldn't be too much trouble. Memories are rarely gone forever. We merely need the right stimuli..." She spoke. "Also, bring some calming tea. In my experience regaining one's memories can be a... shock, to say the least."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:49 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:Claudia grunted as she recovered from the blast. She got up, cracking her knuckles. She frowned. He is strong. Her first priority should be to secure Tomia. Fighting got her hurt the last time. She was going to make sure she didn't get hurt again. She had been entrusted the girl by Hiroshi after all. She quickly leaped forward again, sliding in to where she once was.

Once again between the giant and Tomia, she sent a gout of blue hot flame right into the monsters face with an outstretched palm. She then leaped back, Tomia in her arms as she frowned, her eyes searching for a place to hide the little girl. For now she kept her body wrapped around the child, ready to use her own body to defend Tomia if need be. She could heal herself. Tomia could not.

Hiroshi:

A plan, that was what they needed right now. Whoever this guy was, whoever was controlling him or giving him orders, didn't sense the dark power festering within him. The fact that this thing knew who Okarot was and was challenging his daughter and Claudia of all people, didn't help the situation any, especially if he wasn't there. And the fact that Hiroshi didn't know who or what this monster was, made the situation all the worse. What really mattered of course was that he was a maddened, cackling beast, with an energy incredibly dark.

Looking back towards Claudia, who was wrapping herself around Tomia, Hiroshi tensed as the monster stepped forward. They needed a way to get Tomia out of there and have fighters focused on this beast. Hiroshi could fight this thing, but power was angled in this beast's favor, skill and experience clearly went in his favor. Right now with Hiroshi on Namek, that eliminated him.

Turning his head, Hiroshi scanned over Moori, who had recoiled in shock when the monster had first appeared. Sure the power he felt from this thing was significant and would give him a run for his money, but it was nothing terrifying. Which meant Moori felt something they didn't, or had never felt a power like this, which honestly after Frost and Garlic Junior, he doubted.

There was a power near the building the Beast had destroyed that looked ready to fight, if they timed it right and worked in tandem, they could take this thing down-

There was a pause when Hiroshi turned to the new Elder of the Namek. The same expression Moori wore was etched across his features as well, and even in his social akwardness he knew that something was wrong. The Nameks had never been the bravest, but they'd never been cowards.

Unless they're picking up on something I'm not

" Hiroshi, if you fight that thing, you'll all die, the planet will be razed and destroyed. Please rethink your options." Moori finally said, trembling slightly.

Thats it. Off to Earth we go!

Flaring his energy, golden energy whipped up around him, lightening sparking around his form as his hair sharpened and spiked upwards. Sighing, he flared his energy more, the air before him shattering like glass before he dove through it.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

The world warped around him as jumped from planet to planet, finally arriving behind Broly, his guard raised as golden flames whipped around his frame. Steel towers rose into the sky, or some did, most looked crumpled and broken, while the wind whipped harshly at his face. But the Super Saiyan had no time to admire the city in its sorta glory, In front of him, the M marked beast began to cackle again, a stronger wave rolling off his soot covered face.

"What's wrong?" He cackled maddeningly, looking more confident and amused as he looked over Claudia " Have you never seen the true power of a Super Saiyan bitch?"

To Hiroshi, it was hardly words to incite anger.But the latter half of the sentence was cause for concern and fury. Claudia was someone he cared about, and needed to win this battle, and even if her power was incredible and fed by anger, he needed her level headed and focused to win this. Clearing his throat, Hiroshi got the giants attention.

" I'm sorry, but bitch isn't a very nice word." The words leaving his mouth as his aura exploded around him, the ground quaking as it fissured in every direction, a scowl covering his face as two twin orbs of azure energy swirled in his palms.

" I don't know who you are, but threatening my daughter and girlfriend really pisses me off prick!" With those words, the bolts shot from his palms, streaking towards the giant striding towards them. Colliding mere moments later, the landscape shook with incredible force, sending broken glass, twisted and warped steel, and chunks of concrete in every direction. The waves of force rolling collapsed a nearby skyscraper, its top breaking through the center and plummeting down through its floors. Smoke rose from the crater as Hiroshi stood stationary, staring expectantly into the crater.

When the smoke parted seconds later, Hiroshi immediately went into crisis response mode. Shifting his weight to one side, moving his arm out, he shoved Claudia aside and pulled back as the golden figure blasted between the three of them, coming in for a tackle but finding empty space instead. The tall giants legs slammed into the earth meters from them, causing a large build up a soil rock before him as the concrete cracked beneath him and the pressure he put off. The act slowed the Saiyans movement, giving him time to turn and face the trio, With a feral look spread across his features, he reached his hand out as a green orb formed in his hands, a new hill of rock forming as he moved.

When he threw his hand out, Hiroshi felt confident he could dodge the incoming blast, preparing to swat it away.. until it fractured. Hundreds of blasts scattered from one, and Hiroshi's face twisted into one of frustrated surprise. Bounding upwards, he dodged one below him, before twisting in the air like a pretzel to dodge several and swat more away from his daughter and Claudia.

The city, once a testament to human ability and success, quickly transformed into a hellish apocalyptic city scape. Green blasts rolled over around the city, sending cars, concrete, glass and warped steel in every direction. Hovering back, cautiously backing away from the looming smoke clouds, Hiroshi turned just in time to see the next attack coming. Before it could make contact, muscle memory taking over, Hiroshi spun away, smashing his palm against the monsters jaw, the Saiyan's eyes widening in pain as he flew through the glass of a shop.

Claudia put Tomia down and smiled at her. A feeling of joy now going through her now that Hiroshi was back. Also, now her boyfriend aparantly... though she wasn't about to question it or complain... because it seemed right. Sex might be... odd... they'd have to find somewhere. She patted Tomia on the head. "Now, keep safe. Make sure the brick headed muscle brain doesn't hurt you. I'm going to go with your father and beat him up."

She then jumped, her red body, encircled with searing blue fire, leaped into the air. She landed on top of whereever Broly Landed, a mega hulk punch slamming downwards into the Saiyan, empowered by both fire and rage. She slammed her fists down repeatedly onto him, unrelenting in her beating. "Call. Me. Bitch. One. More. Time. Mother. Fucker!" She then followed up with another punishing downward smash. Claudia Smash puny Saiyan!

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:25 am

Cora was surprised when Kylie slapped her rear, she didn't know what that meant but she didn't have time to think about the gesture. Now that Lady Lantern was saving the civillans, Cora and Katie could deal with the Android.

Cora landed next to him as he got to his feet, "So you've gotten faster huh?" 22 said, getting ready to fight again. "Well I don't know what cheap trick this is, but I will kill you. It is my destiny!" He shouted, charging at her. Cora dodged his attacks as he continued to throw savage punches at her. Cora seemed to be a step ahead of him every time however. She then slammed a punishing fist into his stomach as he froze up in pain. She then proceeded to slam him with a fury of punches and kick until she finally slammed him into the ground.

22 growled in fury as he struggled to his feet. She was too fast for him now. His mind filled with hatred. If he couldn't kill her, he'd kill her friends. He gathered the rest of his strength and created another energy blast, this time sending it towards the building, heading toward Valancy and Kylie as they were trying to protect the building. "Guys watch out!!" She shouted, going towards Valancy since she couldn't move. 22 began firing multiple shots everywhere in a furious barrage. Cora saw one going staight for Valancy and she dove in front of it. Taking the blast straight in the stomach. She shouted in pain and fell to the ground. It wouldn't kill her or d serious damage, but it still hurt like hell.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:28 am

Frank Mayhem, Secret Facility

Side-Plot: Burning Iron

Okay, Frank, you have to think now. Xicor left you alone on an unknown planet filled with androids who are now hostile to you. How inconvenient. And you need to find out how to get the hell out. As I was thinking through all this stuff, I heard footsteps behind me. As I turned my head, I saw a bunch of Class A running towards me with their Heat Blades prepared. Well, there will be no better time t try out what I've come here for. I took out the upgrade card from my wrist - maybe it will be helpful someday - then put it in a pocket, clenched my fists and turned on Power Influx. The first noticeable change was the appearance and burst of a white, thick and electric aura all around me like a cloak. My hair and body took a bit lighter and white-ish color, indicating the transformation being in effect. My HUD now also showed an energy bar, which told me how much energy I had before going back to normal.

The opponents didn't stop - they were not programmed for awe or fear. Just combat. I put up my hand towards them and fired, in my opinion, a weak energy blast. But it was devastating relatively to them, and ended up destroying the entire group and the 30-meter corridor behind them. Also creating a considerable amount of noise, informing the other androids about my position. Okay, now that it's cleared up, I have to search for a way out. A teleporter or an escape pod would suit just fine. They have to have ways how to transport stuff here, right? Else, how would they be able to send units from planet to planet-

My thoughts were cut short as an another grunt fired an energy blast at me. It didn't do much other than irritate me, though. I proceeded to dash forward with incredible speed, faster than the Android would even notice, and then slash them in multiple pieces with the Heat Blade. Now, where was I?

...Oh, wait! Why am I not checking my database? It should have information on this stuff.

Okay. So there should be personalized teleporters outside. They're used to transport stuff and soldiers all around the Universe. I think they have manual command as well, for Z Classes. Or me. Well, likely for the former, but I don't argue. However, there was a problem. I was a few hundred meters below the ground, and the teleporters are on the surface.

I took a look at the ceiling, then pointed a finger up. That should do it. I fired a massive energy beam through the floors above me, creating a large, human-sized hole for escape. I followed it and found myself above the facility, when I learned that it wasn't a great idea. The sky and the ground was swarmed by thousands of Androids, all kinds of classes, "sieging" the building. I found myself surrounded by enemies.

"Well, Influx, prove your worth." I spoke out to myself, taking out the Heat Blade, again. I was still almost completely full, energy-wise. One can say that my battery was not in the need of a charge. Should hold out for a while. At the same time, I noticed the teleporter pods orderly lined up next to the facility. That's my long-term target.

A hundred or so enemies charged at me at once from all directions. I raised my left hand, sticking up the index and the middle fingers, releasing a huge burst of energy, blowing them away and disintegrayibg a fairly large amount of them. The wave was followed by an even bigger swarm of enemies - this time I tried the physical approach. I charged in, hacking and slashing through, even using my own energy to power up the Heat Blade, but it was not fast enough. An even bigger swarm of enemies came in - and I was not yet finished up with the first. I started using energy blasts and waves, each one destroying dozens at contact.

"Not... fast... enough..." I spoke out my thoughts while swinging my weapon back and forth. With each slash, three or four enemies fell, but ten more replaced them. It's like fighting Lithuania. Or... the Celestial Army. Now I know how Xicor feels like, except even more frustrated. The enemy blasts and strikes were slowly taking a dent on my defenses. Chipping away... Finally, they did something. A combined energy attack of at least 70 Androids finally broke my guard, and I gracefully fell down from the sky covered in smoke, though not damage, and eventually stopping mid-air. There was no reason to fight, really. Just jump in a teleporter and get the hell out. I started converting Earth's location into coordinates in my brain and I zapped towards the teleporters. Sniping down the enemies there with precise energy blast headshots, I landed in front of one of the pods, jumped in created a powerful energy shield around the yard, jumped in and started typing in the coordinates into the module as thousands of droids slammed into the shield.

"Two... four... seven... dot..." I spoke out what I'm typing. My Power Influx battery was almost depleted. That's not good. I probably won't be able to hold it long in my normal form... and it broke. I went back to normal, the droids started swarming me again, and as they were about to wipe me off the Universe, I fell out of the pod, back on the mundane rubble of Earth.

Earth sweet Earth...
Last edited by Finland SSR on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:09 pm

The Starlight wrote:Valancy, seeing that she was starting to lose the battle for keeping the apartment building upright, gritted her teeth and turned into her tree form, rooting herself into the ground as far as possible, and making the branches she was using for the building connect to her arms, pulling with greater strength. Then, seeing that she was still losing, Valancy created a ring of trees around the building connected to her, the building and rooted in the ground, to to root herself in further. She wasn't sure if it would be enough to keep it upright forever, but she was now confident that she could keep it up until everyone was out. Noticing that her wooden arms were starting to fray, and not being sure she could regenerate entire limbs, she started healing herself as well, taking bits of wood to mend what had been frayed. Then, looking up, hearing a scream, she launched a limb of wood into the air, grabbing the young boy and lowering to the ground slowly.

"Alright, that's almost everyone." Kylie said after Val saved the falling boy. The building was still creaking, but Val's wooden cradle held it up safely. "This ought to be the last trip." She announced, grasping the last dozen people from the building and delivering them safely to the ground. Kylie dusted off her hands, and was about to go help Val move the building, when shit happened.

Tomia wrote:22 growled in fury as he struggled to his feet. She was too fast for him now. His mind filled with hatred. If he couldn't kill her, he'd kill her friends. He gathered the rest of his strength and created another energy blast, this time sending it towards the building, heading toward Valancy and Kylie as they were trying to protect the building. "Guys watch out!!" She shouted, going towards Valancy since she couldn't move. 22 began firing multiple shots everywhere in a furious barrage. Cora saw one going straight for Valancy and she dove in front of it. Taking the blast straight in the stomach. She shouted in pain and fell to the ground. It wouldn't kill her or do serious damage, but it still hurt like hell.

Shit! Kylie thought, raising a barrier to protect herself ad the civilians. But she couldn't do much about the blasts hitting the building, and the structure started crumbling even faster. "Get out of here!" Kylie yelled, moving her energy barrier to protect against falling debris. The citizens, obviously, started running in a panic, and all Kylie could do was hope that they got out before she couldn't hold it anymore...
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:35 pm

Tomia wrote:Cora was surprised when Kylie slapped her rear, she didn't know what that meant but she didn't have time to think about the gesture. Now that Lady Lantern was saving the civillans, Cora and Katie could deal with the Android.

Cora landed next to him as he got to his feet, "So you've gotten faster huh?" 22 said, getting ready to fight again. "Well I don't know what cheap trick this is, but I will kill you. It is my destiny!" He shouted, charging at her. Cora dodged his attacks as he continued to throw savage punches at her. Cora seemed to be a step ahead of him every time however. She then slammed a punishing fist into his stomach as he froze up in pain. She then proceeded to slam him with a fury of punches and kick until she finally slammed him into the ground.

22 growled in fury as he struggled to his feet. She was too fast for him now. His mind filled with hatred. If he couldn't kill her, he'd kill her friends. He gathered the rest of his strength and created another energy blast, this time sending it towards the building, heading toward Valancy and Kylie as they were trying to protect the building. "Guys watch out!!" She shouted, going towards Valancy since she couldn't move. 22 began firing multiple shots everywhere in a furious barrage. Cora saw one going staight for Valancy and she dove in front of it. Taking the blast straight in the stomach. She shouted in pain and fell to the ground. It wouldn't kill her or d serious damage, but it still hurt like hell.

"Oh joy," Valancy uttered, still holding up the building. She didn't bother trying to evade the first energy blast, her durability being just enough to keep her alive. But a direct hit would not be good. And of course, just then, 22 started firing shots. Cora blocked one with her body, Val would have to thank her for that later, but she herself took several more direct hits, despite the wildness of the shots. She groaned in pain, starting the healing process, getting hit by another shot. "Would someone please take him out before he gets me?!" she yelled out, not being able to attack herself, being rooted to the ground and other trees.
Call me Star

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:49 pm

Cora struggled to her feet. She didn't have time to rest. Valancy needed her help. She took a deep breath and focused her and Katie's energy. She stood in front of Valancy and moved at super speed, blocking the shots that came nearby. She wouldn't be able to keep this up forever however, and that building wouldn't last forever either. She needed to take him out once and for all. She started to get very angry. She was tired of running and tired of being scared of her past. She had friends now, and she was a hero. She would not let this killer robot stop her.

Large ball of energy began to grow at the tips of Cora's finger tips. "GO AWAY!!!" she shouted at 22, slamming her hands together and sending a large blast his way. 22's eyes widened and he was forced to stop firing himself as he put his hands up to try to block the blast. He couldn't however and the blast sent him deep into the crater that he was standing in. After a few moments there was no movement from the crater. Cora would search for him later. Right now she needed to focus on making sure this building didn't collapse. She braced against it with Valancy trying to keep it up right. It look to be balancing, but there was still rubble and wreckage from the building that had been destroyed.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:20 pm

Nightmare

Nightmare hated listening to Asumar and his alternate self. However, objecting to their idiocy was not the smartest idea at the moment. He wasn't fully healed yet and he wasn't sure what would happen if he wasn't completely patched up, if he did attempt to take control of Asumar. So until he was fully healed, waiting out their stupidity, albeit painful, was the only chance he had of getting back to full power.

Killian

Being a fast learner always came in handy. Even more when one was learning how to fight from deities. After a little more than half an hour, Killian had become quite the skilled little guy. His tactics had changed substantially for the better and was running circles around Beerus and Whis. One second he was actually pushing Beerus back a bit, then switched between fighting styles at random when he switched targets. One second he was using a similar technique to Whis and Beerus, the next he had switched to street fighting, and so on. The fight lasted about 2 minutes, though to the three actually fighting, it lasted closer to about twenty. "Well Whis, it seems your pupil is a fast learner. Now I'm going to stop holding back and come at you one on one."

Killian shrugged. "Okay. You're sure you want to do that? I mean... No offense, but you're kinda slow." Was antagonizing the God of Destruction a smart idea? Of course not. Was it going to be fun? Totally. Killian wasn't as nearly as strong as Beerus or Whis. He relied on high speed punches to do his work, which meant that as soon as he made contact, he had to pull away lest Beerus or Whis grappled him. Not that he couldn't escape it, grappeling a speedster is dangerous.

The comment on him being slow was outrageous! The God of Destruction was not to be insulted like that be a mere human! Beerus flew at the human only to find him gone in the split second it took for him to get there. Beerus would soon be aware of not only why Killian was named the God of Speed, but how much he learned in his short time training. Beerus turned around just in time to see Killian's fist smack him. Killian was obviously pulling punches, so it was more of the shock of being hit rather than the blow itself. But when even blows that weren't painful, were getting annoying when they were coming from almost every direction. Killian stopped for a moment and Beerus turned around to see him sitting and waving. "Damn... You're... You're fast." Beerus then just started blasting at Killian.

"I thought we were just having a sparring match!?" Killian said as he jumped out of the way of the energy projectiles. "What the hell is the matter with you?!"

"You should've thought about that before insulting me! If you don't defeat me, I'm going to go destroy Earth!" Beerus said. Killian did not like that. So instead he ran around Beerus, grabbed his shoulder and spun him around like a top. Beerus' feet dug into the dirt and he stopped looking at Killian, or rather 3 Killians. He was too dizzy to react to Killian slamming his palm into his stomach and sent him sliding across the ground. I

"That was a blow at 1% of the Speed of Light. If I had boosted that up to 5, it would have gone straight through you. I've won this. Earth stays. If I come back to see it gone. I will-" Killian said.

"Lord Killian, I suggest that you take your leave before Lord Beerus gets his wind back." Whis interrupted before Killian could finish. Killian agreed and decided that maybe he should go celebrate his newfound combat skills with none other than the Asgardians.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:-snip-

Valka frowned, looking at the now-defiled hammer. Perhaps this had not been the best of ideas. Shrugging, she surrounded the hammer with her hottest fires, purifying it of Hercules. Inspecting she set it done, then spoke to the stricken Hercules, "Begone, Hercules. Go tell Zeus of how a mortal bested thee." Teleporting him back to Olympus, she turned, calling out to Alex, "Come, Alexander."

A few hours later, the Asgardians and their guest stood in the dining hall, sufficiently restored, alongside the kitchen, for this feast to happen. All of Asgard assembled, Valka stood upon the table, no longer in battle armor, but in a long, flowing blue dress. "Asgardians. I shall take a little of thy time to speak here. We are reunited. Asgard, and all its people have returned. Let us never forget our true mission, to keep the Nine Realms secure of those who would plunge it into darkness, to defend the weak, because we are strong. Let us never forget our All-Father, Odin Borson who has not returned with us. And now, to recent events. Let us rebuild this Asgard, our home, to greater glory than ever before. And then, Asgardians, to war! Olympus has returned, and seeks to cast its influence and dominion over Midgard. Let us not forget that we are not conquerors, nay, I tell you, but defenders. Guardians of Midgard, and though we receive little as result, there is strength, honor and glory. Strength within us. Honor in our hearts. And glory to be won!"

"So let us feast, in remembrance of this victory and the more to come! Also beside me, is one of Midgard. Though he could not best me," Valka said, looking down at Alex and chuckling, "He did far better than Zeus could have done, for all that old man's arrogance. He fought well, and realized the futility of standing by Olympus. He has agreed to stand by us, and has already defeated Hercules. Therefore, we shall stand with him, and his noble goals. Lastly, I shall propose a new saying, a new motto for Asgard. Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination. But enough of my talking!" Valka cried aloud. "There is bread and grain, meat and mead, and elderberry wine. Let us feast Asgard!" she boomed out, twirling Gungnir and slamming it into the table.

Valka leaped down, and so, the feast began. There was indeed much bread and meat and mead, and much more. There were contests of strength of drinking and will. For tonight, Asgard had returned and it rejoiced.
Call me Star

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:15 pm

The Starlight wrote:

Valka frowned, looking at the now-defiled hammer. Perhaps this had not been the best of ideas. Shrugging, she surrounded the hammer with her hottest fires, purifying it of Hercules. Inspecting she set it done, then spoke to the stricken Hercules, "Begone, Hercules. Go tell Zeus of how a mortal bested thee." Teleporting him back to Olympus, she turned, calling out to Alex, "Come, Alexander."

A few hours later, the Asgardians and their guest stood in the dining hall, sufficiently restored, alongside the kitchen, for this feast to happen. All of Asgard assembled, Valka stood upon the table, no longer in battle armor, but in a long, flowing blue dress. "Asgardians. I shall take a little of thy time to speak here. We are reunited. Asgard, and all its people have returned. Let us never forget our true mission, to keep the Nine Realms secure of those who would plunge it into darkness, to defend the weak, because we are strong. Let us never forget our All-Father, Odin Borson who has not returned with us. And now, to recent events. Let us rebuild this Asgard, our home, to greater glory than ever before. And then, Asgardians, to war! Olympus has returned, and seeks to cast its influence and dominion over Midgard. Let us not forget that we are not conquerors, nay, I tell you, but defenders. Guardians of Midgard, and though we receive little as result, there is strength, honor and glory. Strength within us. Honor in our hearts. And glory to be won!"

"So let us feast, in remembrance of this victory and the more to come! Also beside me, is one of Midgard. Though he could not best me," Valka said, looking down at Alex and chuckling, "He did far better than Zeus could have done, for all that old man's arrogance. He fought well, and realized the futility of standing by Olympus. He has agreed to stand by us, and has already defeated Hercules. Therefore, we shall stand with him, and his noble goals. Lastly, I shall propose a new saying, a new motto for Asgard. Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination. But enough of my talking!" Valka cried aloud. "There is bread and grain, meat and mead, and elderberry wine. Let us feast Asgard!" she boomed out, twirling Gungnir and slamming it into the table.

Valka leaped down, and so, the feast began. There was indeed much bread and meat and mead, and much more. There were contests of strength of drinking and will. For tonight, Asgard had returned and it rejoiced.

"Room for one more guest?" A voice from within the Asgardian's head asked. It would be the familiar voice of one she had once helped, though weary and twinged with some tiredness. If she looked around she might see an armoured figure, staff in hand, the familiar form of the Aeshandra that she had defended Aiuar with. While Valka had gotten much stronger since the battle Aeshandra seemed to have gotten weaker, or at least more weary and exhausted. An observant person might even be able to notice the burns on her armour or the scratches. "Your battle with the Grecian gods was impressive All Mother. I watched it all with my magic. Even the more... cringeworthy bits... Vokor above that nut shot must have hurt. Both of them..."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:21 pm

The pain in his groin subsided a few seconds later, which was just in time to see the Olympians falling back. He had taken out Ares and Hercules at the cost of his dignity, but they won. Alex followed her to the dining hall. "Food? I forgot that food was a thing." He said. "I haven't eaten in... Days. It's not something I do regularly. I've also never had Asgardian cuisine before."

"It's pretty good. Mead has a kick to it." The voice of the Cyan speedster called out a few feet away from the Golden Guardian. "They have some pretty awesome meats too. I couldn't tell you what it is, but it's pretty good."

"Killian? You're not... Completely Blue." Alex said.

"It's a long story that involved a bunch of people dying, and I'd rather not talk about it. I just came to talk to Odin for a minute."

"Ummm... I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I believe Odin is dead. Valka has taken his place. We just had a war with the Olympians and we won." He said and then turned to Valka. "Beginner's luck! You just wait until I figure out my powers. We're having a rematch! Also-" Before he could finish Killian had already darted to Valka.

"Alex said Odin is no longer among us living gods? If that's true, that blows. Odin was an awesome guy." Killian said. "Dude was like really smart. Helped me figure some stuff out. I know you. You're Valka. You do smithing and forging and stuff... Odin told you who I am right?" He asked. Killian was the God of Speed. He raced the Asgardian god of Speed, Hermod, but Killian had beaten him by running backwards after giving him a headstart.

Hangar 18
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hangar 18 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:07 pm

Turmenista wrote:
Hangar 18 wrote:
As the smoke from the explosion cleared, a pink mass began to form where Dabra had stood, and it becam clear that he was regenerating. Such an explosion was but a trifling matter to the Majin, with his durability at a level incomprehensible by most beings.

He smiled as his other eye gained it's red ring around his pupil, and he attained his Unleashed State, still able to maintain his relative sanity. He determined that it would have come to this anyways, and the longer he delayed it, the more destructive it would be when it finally came out. Dabra stuck his hand into the air, "My turn!", he shouted, as a small ball of pink energy appeared, suddenly growing massive, at least 20 meters in diameter. It had enough energy to destroy a large star, and had an area of effect equal to at least two supernovas.

Dabra threw the ball with exceptional speed, as it moved at super sonic speeds, which was fast for such a large object. Upon contact with anything, it would explode, and would tear apart anything caught in the blast at a molecular level, not entirely atomizing it's target, but still heavily damaging it.

If reduced to dust could be used to describe the aftermath of a blast like Dabra's, then Myosai would take that category.

Literally, large chunks of her were reduced to dust and disintegrated, from the massive explosion put forth by Dabra. Now, she could regenerate, but much slower than Dabra, and much more painfully; A trait she was unfortunate to not master yet.

Regenerating all these limbs and body parts was the most painful experience she had ever had so far, far more painful than fighting cellnemba a few days ago. She'd managed to regenerate successfully, like Dabra, yet hers took five minutes and was much more painful than even she expected. Sobbing half and pissed off the other half, she gingerly held her devastated arm. A new goal for her, she thought, was to master regeneration by the time she's reached the final stage of her maturity, with 10/10 of her power unlocked. At That point she'd be forming full sentences, and she'd have the capability to wipe out solar systems, and, at that point, would be able to destroy far larger things when enraged.

Right now, she WAS enraged. The pink aura around her was slowly gathering, as she panted, releasing her injured arm as she popped her neck.

"I... Myosai, surprised.." She said. The only three people who'd ever managed to get past her first attack in her Death ball game were Magnus, Cell, and, now, Dabra. This enraged her, but, soon, she realized what he was.

Dabra was a being of pure hatred and evil, and she could easily tell this because of the energy she could sense in him. Comparable to hers when she was angry. While she had gained power by absorbing Cell and his juniors and Janemba on Mars, he had to have had an immense base power, meaning he had the advantage. While she knew more moves and abilities by absorbing the two, he could dish out more damage and, as shown in their game of Death Ball.

Myosai sat down on a drifting piece of debris. "Myosai needs to think."

She'd got here first, but he was the one who found her in the first place. Perhaps.. Was he here to kill her, or, do worse things to her?

"Are... Are you here to destroy Myosai?" She asked innocently, less interested in the game and more interested in the backstory behind him. Why had he found her first?

Dabra smiled, as he saw the damage he had inflicted, and was prepared to finish the fight, when he realized she wasn't really interested in fighting. It was all just a game to her, a not a death match. Dabra's eyes returned to their blue color. Looks like he wouldn't have to enter the Ascended Majin State. He slowly flew over to her, and spoke in a somewhat relieved tone, "I don't want to destroy you. I was looking for my brother. But, instead of finding Buu, I sensed you.", he said, hoping she had calmed down.

Dabra quickly realized that she was not a Pure Majin, and was instead a Majin who was fused with other being, "You're not a Pure Majin, are you? You fused with others.", he said, sighing, "Bad choice. They hold you back. Pure Majins can grow stronger, but Fused Majins must absorb to gain strength."
“I don't like jelly donuts.”
- Yngwie Malmsteen

rip in peace rob halfordia

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:08 pm

Tomia wrote:Cora struggled to her feet. She didn't have time to rest. Valancy needed her help. She took a deep breath and focused her and Katie's energy. She stood in front of Valancy and moved at super speed, blocking the shots that came nearby. She wouldn't be able to keep this up forever however, and that building wouldn't last forever either. She needed to take him out once and for all. She started to get very angry. She was tired of running and tired of being scared of her past. She had friends now, and she was a hero. She would not let this killer robot stop her.

Large ball of energy began to grow at the tips of Cora's finger tips. "GO AWAY!!!" she shouted at 22, slamming her hands together and sending a large blast his way. 22's eyes widened and he was forced to stop firing himself as he put his hands up to try to block the blast. He couldn't however and the blast sent him deep into the crater that he was standing in. After a few moments there was no movement from the crater. Cora would search for him later. Right now she needed to focus on making sure this building didn't collapse. She braced against it with Valancy trying to keep it up right. It look to be balancing, but there was still rubble and wreckage from the building that had been destroyed.

With all the people finally off the street, Kylie could collapse the barrier that she was holding. The smaller chunks of rubble shattered against the street, but her job wasn't done. Kylie flew up to the collapsing building with a large energy walls and pressed it against a large part of the building. The problem was, this wasn't going o work forever. Then needed a real solution.

"Anybody got a plan for this!?" Kylie yelled. The whole engagement was almost over, but they couldn't leave the building like this.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:23 pm

Cora looked around at the collapsing building. They had stabilized it and had gotten very one out of danger, but Kylie was right that they still needed to do something about it. They couldn't just leave it there, it would collapse they second they moved away. Suddenly an idea came to her mind. "The foundation is totally shattered. The two of us can fly right? So we should pick it up and carry it away so it won't hurt anyone. We'll have to be careful not to have it hit anything, but I'm sure we can do it. We don't have a choice really." She said to Kylie.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:08 am

"Always" Valka responded, smiling at hearing Aeshandra's voice. Turning at finding her, she walked over to her friend, whom she looked at with an critical eye. "You look world-weary, and as if you were in battle, my friend. Tell me, is there anything I can do to better your condition? she asked, frowning a bit. "But thank you," she said, chuckling at Aeshandra's comment about Alex and Hercules' battle.

"I hope that you shall enjoy it then, Alexander of Midgard. You will not find heartier food than this." she said, smiling at him and thumping him on the back. "You wish to have a rematch, Alexander of Midgard?" she asked, lifting an eyebrow. "Very well, whenever you wish." she said, smiling.

Turning to Killian, her face solemn, she responded, "Yes, Odin is no longer among us. In the final days before the End, Asgard was attacked by all its enemies, led by the treachery of that thrice-accursed Loki. I will kill that traitor the moment I see him," Valka muttered audibly, her face growing dark with a desire for vengeance. Only Odin and I survived, but Odin was fatally wounded. I was offworld at the time and returned to late to join and die with my brethren." Valka said, sighing. "After the End, all of the Asgardians returned, but Odin did not. I sense that he does not want to come back, world-weary, he has become. But let us no longer speak of his death. He was indeed, awe-inspiring, if that is what you mean by this word awesome. The wisest of us all."

"And yes, Killian of Midgard, Valka I am, Goddess of Forging, Metal, Fire and Thunder. Odin mentioned you briefly, but as All-Mother I know of all my children, including you, Killian Roth, though you were not born of Asgard, that is what you are now, of Asgard. God of Speed you are. Hermod has grown bitter, and has twice now, in these short hours, begged to have his title returned. But unless he can beat you, that cannot be done, and we both know that he cannot win. Furthermore, you do not even have to accept his challenge, it was his pride that made him do so. But I know also of your recent grievances. Forget them a little while with mead and wine, and fear not, for there is hope yet, but you must discover it, Killian of Midgard."
Call me Star

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse