NATION

PASSWORD

After Endor: A Star Wars RP (OOC/Planning/Signups/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Best SW Villain?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:53 pm

Darth Vader
44%
Emperor Palpatine
No votes
Boba Fett
11%
Jango Fett
No votes
Jabba the Hutt
No votes
Count Dooku
11%
The Inquisitor
No votes
Darth Maul
11%
Grand Admiral Thrawn
11%
General Greivous
11%

Total votes : 9

The Apocalyptic Surivivors
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

After Endor: A Star Wars RP (OOC/Planning/Signups/Open)

Postby The Apocalyptic Surivivors » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:33 am

When the rebels won, peace and order lost.
IC

Rebels
The rebels cheer as the Second Death Star is destroyed, the Emperor with it. Luke Skywalker's shuttle lands gracefully on the forest floor, and he comes out to make sure veryone is OK and to give his redeemed father a long-awaited rest. The rebels were victorious! Or so it seemed...

Imperials
As word of the Defeat at Endor and the Emperor's death spreads across the galaxy, martial law is declared on Coruscant and fifteen star destroyers, along with fifteen thousand stormtroopers, are sent to Endor's forest moon to retake it and avenge the Emperor. Grand Admiral Thrawn rises through the ranks and becomes the new emergency emperor. Emperor Thrawn appoints an unidentified Grand Moff to be his second-in command, and together they begin to crack down on Galactic security.

Separatists
As the Kaleesh Homeworld hears of the events, a mass rebellion occurs, and it employs soldiers not seen for twenty-three years. The droid army is back. With the CIS returning, hundreds of planets who hate the empire and disagree with the ideals of the rebels join the Separatists and form an independent nation bent on revenge for the wrongs the Empire had committed.

The True Sith Order/The Followers of Old/The Holy Sith Image
Amidst the turmoil of victory and defeat, a long-hidden power makes itself known. The True Sith Order announces itself as the embodiment of the Great Sith of Old. Ever since Darth Bane's announcement of the Rule of Two, the True Sith Order has practiced the ways of the Ancient Sith Lords, and has, in secret, trained more than two thousand Sith, and currently holds three hundred members. Upon learning of the Order, seventeen Dark Jedi and Sith joined, leaving only four loyal to the empire, while those who refused to join yet were not affiliated with the Empire were killed. However contradictory it may seem, the True Sith Order despises the Empire for abusing and staining the reputation of the Sith.

The True Jedi Order/The Jedi Order of Peace
Swiftly after the Rebel victory, two hundred of the two hundred-seventy surviving Jedi banded together to form a Jedi Order pledging to be independent of any political entity, and to only act upon what is right, rather than what a 'higher power' tells them to do.

The Clone Federation
As the Empire looses its tight grip on the Galaxy, a group of Clone Stormtroopers who feel that the Empire has discarded them as if they weren't sentient begin their own micro-rebellion and set up a federation centered around military principles and civil rights. It is ruled by a benevolent monarch, the Clone King, who holds only half of the political power of the federation. He has been named Grand King-Marshall Vill.

Rules

• All Nationstates forum rules apply.
  • No Godmodding or metagaming.
  • No trolling, spamming, baiting, or being a jerk.
  • When being consulted on the OOC about stuff, don't make up random crap. Everything up to Endor is normal Star Wars canon.
  • Don't kill someone unless you have full permission.
  • Likewise, don't become immortal because of force sensitivity. Just no. See #2.
  • OP's word is law. Co-OP's word is law unless I say otherwise.
  • Have fun and respect each other!

Apps

Code: Select all
Char App
Name:
NS Name:
Faction:
Weapons:
Force Sensitive?:
Short (SHORT!) but descriptive Bio:
1337 (TRACKER DO NOT REMOVE!)

Subplots
A subplot is a miniature IC thread that lasts a few pages, no longer, and involves the characters of an RP, but not the main plot. Mini subplots, which involve just you and/or one or two other characters, can be placed on the main IC. If they are to be longer than ten posts, then they must have their own subplot thread. ASK ME before making a subplot, and fill out the below application for it.

Code: Select all
[b]Subplot[/b]
[b]Title of Subplot:[/b]
[b]Basic Idea[/b]:
[b]Characters that would be appreciated in the Subplot:[/b]
[b]Places that will be visited in the Subplot:[/b](Optional)
[b]Theme music for Subplot:[/b](optional)
Last edited by The Apocalyptic Surivivors on Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:53 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Call me Apoc or Survivor.
Day Zero countdown: 104 days
Will you survive?
Best place to hide:
A large forest, in the mountains, or in a prison. The forest is #1.
Note: DO NOT raid gun stores or the supermarket. You will probably not last the first hour if you do this.
-AK-47
-Any type of reliable handgun
-Swiss Army Knife
-Any other kind of knife
-Sword, machete, or long hunting knife
-Baseball bat
-Ax
-Crowbar

Argentumurbem
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentumurbem » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:00 pm

Tag - sith lady and possible sideplot
To Stop The Scythe - A Sci-Fi RP set in the world of Mass Effect. Join the Shadow Broker's team and hunt down the mysteries surrounding the Protheans, uncovering secrets that were best left unknown and fight your way to the knowledge that can bring about the destruction of the Reapers.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Apocalyptic Surivivors » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:44 pm

Char App
Name: Darth Mirtis
NS Name: The Apocalyptic Surivivors
Faction: The True Sith Order
Rank: Darth/Member of the Council of Darths (basically the Sith version of the Jedi Council)
Weapons: Double-bladed blood red lightsaber that can transition from double to single-bladed, extreme force sensitivity, force lightning and other Dark Side abilities
Force Sensitive?: Yes
Short (SHORT!) but descriptive Bio: Darth Mirtis was born on Mustafarr in 39 BBY to a human Sith father and a Jedi mother who had been seduced by the charming man who she did no know to be a Sith. As he grew up on Mustafarr with his father (his mother died), he became more and more involved in the secret True Sith Order, and eventually rose through the ranks to be a Darth.
Will you survive?
Best place to hide:
Note: DO NOT raid gun stores or the supermarket. You will probably not last the first hour if you do this.
-AK-47
-Swiss Army Knife
-Any other kind of knife
-Baseball bat
-Ax
-Crowbar

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:55 pm

Char App
Name: Goadan Rivet
NS Name: Republic of the Cristo
Faction: Clones
Weapons: RC 15S blaster, LXR-7 grenade, Z-6 rotary blast cannons
Force Sensitive?: slightly: can sense some things that are about to happen, is resistant to mind tricks.
Short (SHORT!) but descriptive Bio: Goadan had been formally known as CT1809-7. He was a member of the 501st legion, the last remaining pure clone legion in the empire. He had served the empire for three years, engaging in the battle of Hoth and numerous other skirmishes. Although his loyalty to the empire was to be absolute, he could not but help to feel that the destruction of Alderan was somehow wrong. From there, he grew more and more dissatisfied with the Empire. He saw some of their more elitist tendencies spreading out, and he felt more and more disenfranchised from them. After it's collapse, he heard of the rebellion by Vill and felt that it held true to the values that the clone army had lost. He is now a loyal soldier in the federation, hoping to spread freedom, equality, and justice across the galaxy!

I have to say, this is one of the coolest RPs I have ever seen! Keep it alive. I will ask some of my friends to join!
Last edited by Republic of the Cristo on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Orthodox Christian, Nationalist, Reactionary, Stoic

(2 Kings 2:23-25): you won't be dissappointed

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:04 am

perhaps we should send out telegrams?

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Apocalyptic Surivivors » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:09 pm

Republic of the Cristo wrote:perhaps we should send out telegrams?

If you could TG one or two nations that you know to be a Warsie, (Star Wars version of Trekkie) that would be great. Meanwhile, I'll advertise on some advertisement and brainstorming forums.
Will you survive?
Best place to hide:
-AK-47
-Swiss Army Knife
-Any other kind of knife
-Baseball bat
-Ax
-Crowbar

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Apocalyptic Surivivors » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:14 pm

Republic of the Cristo wrote:Char App
Force Sensitive?: slightly: can sense some things that are about to happen, is resistant to mind tricks.
Short (SHORT!) but descriptive Bio: Goadan had been formally known as CT1809-7. He was a member of the 501st legion, the last remaining pure clone legion in the empire. He had served the empire for three years, engaging in the battle of Hoth and numerous other skirmishes. Although his loyalty to the empire was to be absolute, he could not but help to feel that the destruction of Alderan was somehow wrong. From there, he grew more and more dissatisfied with the Empire. He saw some of their more elitist tendencies spreading out, and he felt more and more disenfranchised from them. After it's collapse, he heard of the rebellion by Vill and felt that it held true to the values that the clone army had lost. He is now a loyal soldier in the federation, hoping to spread freedom, equality, and justice across the galaxy!

I have to say, this is one of the coolest RPs I have ever seen! Keep it alive. I will ask some of my friends to join!

Accepted, and thanks for the compliment! It is not an original idea, though, so don't go around telling people that I'm 100% behind it. If you want to see the original source (which is like 60-70% of this) then look up
Star Wars: Galactic Schisms. Just don't jump ship! The Clone Federation, True Sith, and True Jedi are original, and the idea for subplots is too. I took out the bit about the Schiss, though. Just to let you know.

Oh, and Alderaan is spelled with two a's. Glad someone decided to join the Clone Federation!
Will you survive?
Best place to hide:
-AK-47
-Swiss Army Knife
-Any other kind of knife
-Baseball bat
-Ax
-Crowbar

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:29 pm

The Apocalyptic Surivivors wrote:
Republic of the Cristo wrote:Char App

Accepted, and thanks for the compliment! It is not an original idea, though, so don't go around telling people that I'm 100% behind it. If you want to see the original source (which is like 60-70% of this) then look up
Star Wars: Galactic Schisms. Just don't jump ship! The Clone Federation, True Sith, and True Jedi are original, and the idea for subplots is too. I took out the bit about the Schiss, though. Just to let you know.

Oh, and Alderaan is spelled with two a's. Glad someone decided to join the Clone Federation!

Actually, In Schcism, I am trying to start the clone federation. That is just between you and me though ;)

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Apocalyptic Surivivors » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:36 pm

Republic of the Cristo wrote:

Actually, In Schcism, I am trying to start the clone federation. That is just between you and me though ;)

Okay, sounds cool. By the way, the IC will be up once we get a player in one or two more factions.
Will you survive?
Best place to hide:
-AK-47
-Swiss Army Knife
-Any other kind of knife
-Baseball bat
-Ax
-Crowbar

Totulga
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Totulga » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:45 pm

Char App
Name: Anya
NS Name: Totulga
Faction: The True Jedi Order
Weapons: Blue lightsaber
Force Sensitive?: yes
Short (SHORT!) but descriptive Bio: Anya was born on a tundra world in 21 BBY. She was picked up by an unknown Jedi Knight who had been sent to help stop a separatist backed revolution. She started her training before the fall of the old Republic. She was spirited away by another Jedi who became her master and she was trained in the ways of the force while in hiding. After the Battle of Yavin she joined with her master and faught against several Inquisitors over the next 4 years. Afterwards she joined the True Jedi Order as one of its first members.

Claanyad
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Claanyad » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:01 pm

Char App:
Name: Gilad Pellaeon
NS Name: Claanyad
Faction: Imperial
Weapons: SE-14r Light Repeating Blaster pistol
Force Sensitive?: No
Short but descriptive Bio: Captain Pellaeon has served in the navies of the Galactoc Republic and, subsequently, the Galactic Empire since the age of fifteen (after falsifying his age to get into the Raithal Academy). He always was just above average, but never highly distinguished in the navy. He came in the top third of his class upon graduation. He rose through the ranks relatively quickly, becoming a Captain by the time of the Clone Wars. He became known for strict but fair treatment of his subordinates. In the Battle of Endor, he was an Executive Officer aboard the Chimaera, and after the death of his Commanding Officer, was the one to order the retreat.
IATA Member
WARNING: I am Celtic. This nation is not Celtic.
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Apocalyptic Surivivors » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:04 pm

Both apps above are accepted.

The IC will be set up shortly.
Will you survive?
Best place to hide:
-AK-47
-Swiss Army Knife
-Any other kind of knife
-Baseball bat
-Ax
-Crowbar

Totulga
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Totulga » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:06 pm

The Apocalyptic Surivivors wrote:Both apps above are accepted.

The IC will be set up shortly.

*Tries to contain excitement... fails miserably*
I can hardly wait.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Apocalyptic Surivivors » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:56 pm

The IC is up (link in OP comment)!
Will you survive?
Best place to hide:
-AK-47
-Swiss Army Knife
-Any other kind of knife
-Baseball bat
-Ax
-Crowbar

The Conclucid Order
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Conclucid Order » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:39 pm

Name: Cill
NS Name: The Conclucid Order
Faction: The Clone Federation
Weapons: E-11 Blaster
Short (SHORT!) but descriptive Bio: Born a clone, Jammis had no choice but to join the Empire, he felt uncomfortable fighting for these buffoons, so when the chance came along he left the Empire and joined the Clone Federation, taking with him his armor and gun. His name represents his likeness of the cold, and the two ll's mean two his favorite number.
Last edited by The Conclucid Order on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The proud President of the Republic of Cascadia! The question is, who are you?

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=345684

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Apocalyptic Surivivors » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:40 pm

The Conclucid Order wrote:Name: Vill
Short (SHORT!) but descriptive Bio: Born a clone, Jammis had no choice but to join the Empire, he felt uncomfortable fighting for these buffoons, so when the chance came along he left the Empire and joined the Clone Federation, taking with him his armor and gun.

Do you mean for this to be King-Marshall Vill or some other Vill?
Will you survive?
Best place to hide:
-AK-47
-Swiss Army Knife
-Any other kind of knife
-Baseball bat
-Ax
-Crowbar

The Conclucid Order
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Conclucid Order » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:50 pm

The Conclucid Order wrote:Name: Vill
Short (SHORT!) but descriptive Bio: Born a clone, Jammis had no choice but to join the Empire, he felt uncomfortable fighting for these buffoons, so when the chance came along he left the Empire and joined the Clone Federation, taking with him his armor and gun.

Do you mean for this to be King-Marshall Vill or some other Vill?

I changed it to Cill, didn't mean to put vill.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Apocalyptic Surivivors » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:52 pm

The Conclucid Order wrote:
The Apocalyptic Surivivors wrote:Do you mean for this to be King-Marshall Vill or some other Vill?

I changed it to Cill, didn't mean to put vill.

Accepted.
Will you survive?
Best place to hide:
-AK-47
-Swiss Army Knife
-Any other kind of knife
-Baseball bat
-Ax
-Crowbar

The Bolshevik State
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Bolshevik State » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:21 pm

Name: Fas Rampar
NS Name: The Bolshevik State
Faction: Imperials
Weapons: E-11 Blaster Rifle, SE-14r Light Repeating Blaster
Force Sensitive?:No
Short (SHORT!) but descriptive Bio: As a young man, he was quick to enter the Imperial Military Academy. A good patriot and loyal follower to his Emperor, Fas joined the Stormtroopers and served during the Galactic Civil War. While serving, he was approached by members of the Imperial Security Bureau and asked to join their ranks and keep the ISB informed of the goings on within the Stormtroopers and Imperial Officers. After the Battle of Endor, Fas remained loyal to the Empire, vowing to do whatever he could to eradicate the rebels and rid the Galaxy of this "new Republic".
Anti: IKEA, Mega Blocks, The Star Wars Prequels, Mars Bars, Dust, Worst Korea, Adele, Pluto, Central Asian Union
Neutral: Switzerland, Costa Rica, Ireland, Turkmenistan, Austria
Pro: Transnistrian independence, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, Best Korea, Pamplemousses SC, LEGO, Taylor Swift, ASEAN, Eris, Kevin Bacon.

What is Dead May Never Die
Underwood 2016

Totulga
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Totulga » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:49 pm

Sorry my first IC post coun't have been a bit better, I am using my phone right now as Internet is giving me problems. That said if anyone in an imperial faction would like to get involved in my escape feel free to.

The Conclucid Order
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Conclucid Order » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:00 pm

Where is the Clone Federation based?

Wandering Argonians
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Wandering Argonians » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:40 pm

I'd like to see how the IC thread develops before I invest in an application.
-Member; NationStates Private Military Corporation Guild (NSPMCG)
-Member; Galactic Economic and Security Organization (GESO)

Asukunari
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Asukunari » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:11 pm

Char App
Name: Kaala Olert
NS Name: Asukunari
Faction: Sith
Weapons: Duel red lightsabers
Short (SHORT!) but descriptive Bio: Kaala was born in Tatooine, and as a child, she had to deal with her father passing away from a terminal illness, her father was the one who taught her how to survive in the world, and his death put Kaala into a panic. Her mother was put into a depressive state after his death, and over the period of a couple weeks, she slowly broke down and become a burden on Kaala, ultimately becoming useless and losing her independence, eventually she ended up getting killed when a group of Tusken raiders invaded Kaala's village, Kaala ran away, but she ended up running into a travelling Sith Knight, who took her in and raised her as their own, she eventually learned the force, grew up to become a member of The Sith Empire, and she is currently a Sith Knight.
Not all of Asukunari's views match mine.

Argentumurbem
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentumurbem » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:17 pm

If you will have me

Char App
Name: Keldra Torran
NS Name: Argentumurbem
Faction: The Holy Sith
Weapons: Red Lightsaber
Bio: Born in a slave ring, Keldra was subjected to a myriad of abusive owners before finally being rescued by an Imperial officer. This officer did not take in the young girl, instead allowing her to take her former owner's vessel out in to the depths of space. It was here that she was captured by a cloaked figure as terrifying as a nightmare. Despite the fear she held for this mysterious figure, something within her was drawn to him, something which she could not explain. Years later, she would realize that it was the Force. The Dark side of the Force.
Taken in as a secret padawan, Keldra became obsessed with her training, outdoing each and every other acolyte taken on board her master's ship, the Cloaked Horror. Eventually, understanding that she was the greatest apprentice that Darth Verux had ever encountered, he was overjoyed when, at the end of an excruciating forty-hour training exercise, the young woman turned on the other five disciples. In a saber duel as savage as it was merciless, Keldra Torran killed the five people who were the closest to friends she had ever known.
Once she was named a Sith Knight, Keldra continued her studies. Now delving in to the forgotten depths of ancient ruins and forbidden libraries, Keldra became fascinated with the power at her fingertips. This is something which has continued to guide her down the corrupting path of power, seeing her slay Darth Verux to take his place in the Holy Sith Empire once it revealed itself. It was this act which saw her being granted the influence and authority to strike out in search of what she believed would grant her the power to reshape the galaxy to one of her dreams.
Notes:
- Maroon-coloured skin, with long, thick hair
- She believes in the righteousness of her cause, viewing those who stand against her as nothing more than selfish fools.
- Capable fighter with a lightsaber, focussing more on daring strategies and techniques and throwing caution to the wind.
- Master is the ways of the force, able to go undetected even when next to Jedi or Sith. From long study of the ancient Sith arts, she has come to learn midi-chlorian manipulation, getting as far as being able to stop her own aging process, albeit with great concentration and difficulty.
- Very adept at manipulating the mind of those around her, doubly so given her natural empathic abilities due to being a Zeltron
- Prefers to utilise deception rather than openly battling through her enemies, however when she does, Keldra likes to use theatrics and overwhelming displays of power. This usually sees her using pyrokinesis.

And for your consideration:

Subplot
Title of Subplot: The Pureblood
Basic Idea: An extremist Sith/Dark Jedi with a plan to create an army of Sith clones in order to conquer the galaxy - obviously a grandscale idea. Initially must scour the galaxy for the knowledge of a secret cloning practice which allows successful transfer of force sensitivity before retreating to a base where the army would be trained up. Once it was sufficiently prepared, the Sith Lady would then unleash it upon the galaxy. Possible outcomes would be: successful discovery by a rival faction and a desperate raid to destroy the embryos before they hatch/before the army is launched; valiant last stands as an army of clone Sith swarm over the galaxy; given that she is an extremist, a Sith civil war fought between the "Old Order" and this "New Future".
Characters that would be appreciated in the Subplot: Mercenaries for the first "arc"; fellow Sith - extremists who agree, conservatives who end up at odds with the Sith Lady
Places that will be visited in the Subplot: Initially probably Fringe Worlds and/or those on the galactic edge. However the second leg would go further in to the centre.
Theme music for Subplot:(optional)
To Stop The Scythe - A Sci-Fi RP set in the world of Mass Effect. Join the Shadow Broker's team and hunt down the mysteries surrounding the Protheans, uncovering secrets that were best left unknown and fight your way to the knowledge that can bring about the destruction of the Reapers.

Mikia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:37 pm

Char App
Name:

NS Name: Mikia
Faction: the Holy Sith
Weapons: double bladed red lightsaber with two crystals per blade
Force Sensitive?: yes very and is proficient in many force techniques but his favorites are Sith lightning and battle meditation
Short (SHORT!) but descriptive Bio: A victim of a star ship crash during the battle of Kashyyyk, Darth Cesar then Ryan Attaru was taken back to the imperial star destroyer from which his ship originated. He remained there until taken under the tutelage of the Emperor to become an assassin. He remained in the Emperor's serves until his death. After the battle of Endor and the emergence of the Holy Sith Darth Cesar adopted his name and joined up with the holy Sith though he is still not treated with much trust.
Nations of the World there is a new manifesto for a pure a just way for the Gov't, people and Businesses to interact I encourage you to read about Righteous Capitalism it is they way of the future.
Governments need to have both shepherds and butchers.
Voltaire

You live by the gun and knife, and die by the gun and knife.
Joe Valachi
I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.
Albert Camus
Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Whether you say you can or can't you are right
Henry Ford

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse