NATION

PASSWORD

The Pub: Highway to the Flavor Zone (P2TM RP Group)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

How many RPs are you Involved in?

One
32%
Two
14%
Three
18%
Four
8%
Five
6%
Six +
22%

Total votes : 50

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

The Pub: Highway to the Flavor Zone (P2TM RP Group)

Postby New Grestin » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:33 pm

This is an RP group established by members of the OUTBREAK Survival RP. Many of us enjoy working together, so this group is established for us to discuss and plan future RPs. This thread is to be used for planning, advertising, and discussing potential and ongoing Roleplays.

• We now have a Discord chat channel. Just click on the Discord Icon and follow the steps to join!
  • There is now a section for "Upcoming" Roleplays.
  • We now have a Pub Radio Channel. Click on the red radio icon to access it.

• Don't be a dick. Criticism is welcomed, but please remain as civil as humanly possible.
  • Not all roleplays are destined for greatness. Sometimes people won't join. This is normal.
  • General NS rules apply, even in RP. Offending posts will be removed and offenders reported.
  • If placed on an RP ban list, please don't keep posting.
  • Please inform the OP if you start a new RP, so that it may be added to the list.
  • No Puppet Shit-Posting. Seriously. Stop.
  • No Redditors
  • We do not accept 4chan refugees. Or 8chan. Or any chan, for that matter.

Code: Select all
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Interests:[/b]
[b]Activity Level (How often do you post?):[/b]
[b]What do you hope contribute?:[/b]
[b]RP Example(s) (If you have none, please provide a brief writing sample):[/b]
[b]ID CODE:[/b] 1887 (DO NOT REMOVE)

Request Form
    This form is for any members to submit requests for feedback or assistance.
Code: Select all
[b]RP NAME[/b]
[b]OP NAME:[/b]
[b]CO-OP NAMES:[/b]
[b]PREMISE:[/b]
[b]GENRE (Sci-Fi, Horror, Drama, etc):[/b]
[b]TYPE (Character, Nation or Otherwise):[/b]
[b]PROVIDE A BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE RP:[/b]
[b]IS THE OUT-OF-CHARACTER THREAD POSTED?[/b]:
[b]IS THE IN-CHARACTER THREAD POSTED?[/b]:
[b]NATURE OF REQUEST (Feedback, Looking for Co-Ops, Looking for Players, etc.):[/b]
[b]IDENTIFICATION CODE:[/b] 1914 (DO NOT REMOVE)

Concluded Roleplays, archived here for future reading.

The Graveyard. Roleplays that died out for one reason or another, archived here for remembrance and to provide inspiration to future OPs.
Last edited by New Grestin on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:19 pm, edited 167 times in total.
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.
- Best Worldbuilding - 2016 (Community Choice)
- Best Horror/Thriller RP for THE ZONE - 2016 (Community Choice)

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:37 pm

And so it begins.

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:38 pm

Beiarusia wrote:And so it begins.

Indeed. At least gets the ball rolling.

I'm still inclined to start working on a Noir-Cthulhu mythos RP. There's a distinct lack of Cthulhu themed RPs.
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.

The United Federation of Terrans
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The United Federation of Terrans » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:42 pm

Hey Bei, maybe we can restart Eclipse from here.
My travels take me many places, from the scorching sands to the cold, dark vacuum of space. But I always return to my friends and family at The Pub.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:42 pm

New Grestin wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:And so it begins.

Indeed. At least gets the ball rolling.

I'm still inclined to start working on a Noir-Cthulhu mythos RP. There's a distinct lack of Cthulhu themed RPs.

I only know a bit of Cthulu mythos but for some reason that sounds like it would be so cool now that I think about it. I like dark, horror-esque things and, as you said, there is a lack of Cthulu.

The United Federation of Terrans wrote:Hey Bei, maybe we can restart Eclipse from here.

I wanted to. Really liked the story I had planned. Also had another Halo idea where we'd play as Covenant instead.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:43 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
New Grestin wrote:Indeed. At least gets the ball rolling.

I only know a bit of Cthulu mythos but for some reason that sounds like it would be so cool now that I think about it. I like dark, horror-esque things and, as you said, there is a lack of Cthulu.

Honestly, I'm just dying for some Noir around here. I've never been much of a fantasy person myself.

Also, son of a gun, someone started a horror RP under my nose.

Deramen
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:44 pm

;) Im here for this too.
Posted this app incase needed. Hope Not.
Nation Name:Deramen
Interests:uhh Music,Video Games,Youtube,basically anything internet related
Preferred genres:Anything really
Activity level (frequency of posts):... do I need to explain?
Roleplay Experience (Please provide links):Same as before.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:45 pm

Deramen wrote:;) Im here for this too.

I think the app is a technicality for you.

New Grestin wrote:Honestly, I'm just dying for some Noir around here. I've never been much of a fantasy person myself.

I like a little bit of everything. Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror, etc. What's it called?
Last edited by Beiarusia on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:48 pm

Beiarusia wrote:

Yea but still I should give a idea of me.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:48 pm

Beiarusia wrote:

New Grestin wrote:Honestly, I'm just dying for some Noir around here. I've never been much of a fantasy person myself.

I like a little bit of everything. Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror, etc. What's it called?

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=344878

I'm going to get an app up within the forseeable future. It's run by the OP from the other zombie RP.

Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The United Federation of Terrans » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:50 pm

Beiarusia wrote:

The United Federation of Terrans wrote:Hey Bei, maybe we can restart Eclipse from here.

I wanted to. Really liked the story I had planned. Also had another Halo idea where we'd play as Covenant instead.

Well I would be happy to help with either, I'm a huge Halo buff and there aren't enough quality Halo Rp's out there.
My travels take me many places, from the scorching sands to the cold, dark vacuum of space. But I always return to my friends and family at The Pub.

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:51 pm

The United Federation of Terrans wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:

Well I would be happy to help with either, I'm a huge Halo buff and there aren't enough quality Halo Rp's out there.

So, this Halo RP. What exactly is the deal with it?

I'm not super familiar with Halo lore past Halo 3, so I may need somewhat of a primer.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:52 pm

New Grestin wrote:
The United Federation of Terrans wrote:

So, this Halo RP. What exactly is the deal with it?

I'm not super familiar with Halo lore past Halo 3, so I may need somewhat of a primer.

I dont know shit about Halo.
BUUUUUUUUT i'll research if needed.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:54 pm

New Grestin wrote:So, this Halo RP. What exactly is the deal with it?

It takes place before Reach technically. And just a basic understanding is good enough.

I was in a Halo RP for a little while that, while good, died suddenly. I tried my hand at creating my own but if barely got off the ground before crashing and burning. Essentially we were a team of ONI spec-ops tasked with doing near suicidal missions when Spartans were not available. I thought there would be more Halo RP's floating around but there aren't surprisingly.

The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Greek Republic » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:56 pm

Nation Name: The Reich of Immense Handsomeness and Intense Awesomeness New Greek Republic
Interests: Uh. Sleep, food, pizza, chicken fingers are always good, The Iowa State University, nice watches, and comfy pajamas
Preferred genres: Political, country based. But I'll do anything that catches my eye.
Activity level (frequency of posts): A lot. I took a hiatus for some time, but I'm back to watching NS like a crack addict. Get me help please :(
Roleplay Experience (Please provide links): Uno.
Dos.
More can be provided.
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
Same me, now with tattoos.
meh, just call me Greeky because nobody really wants to say "The New Greek Republic..."
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
---`,o---_/--o .--`------
-----`"`;-O--(---------
--------/--.--""``\\\\----
------.`-O------.\\,,||
----.`------""`|-`""`----
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/
What's red and bad for your teeth?

A brick.
Sanabel wrote: I control the Holy See with its transvestite pope who identifies as an ogre.

Just warning you, your ears will have orgasms.

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:56 pm

So, while we're spitballing, I'm just gonna drop this here. See if it trips anyone's trigger.

- Prohibition Era Cops vs. Criminals Noir (P2TM)
- Lovecraft Focused RP (P2TM)
- Paranormal Town RP (P2TM)
- Cold War Espionage RP (P2TM)
- SCP Foundation RP (P2TM)
- Military Occupation RP (P2TM)
- Hotline Miami RP (P2TM)

It's a list of ideas for RPs I've been bouncing around. Some of them are a bit more idea-ish than others, but I figure I'd see if anyone had any thoughts.

I feel like a Cold War RP could be really interesting.
Beiarusia wrote:

It takes place before Reach technically. And just a basic understanding is good enough.

I was in a Halo RP for a little while that, while good, died suddenly. I tried my hand at creating my own but if barely got off the ground before crashing and burning. Essentially we were a team of ONI spec-ops tasked with doing near suicidal missions when Spartans were not available. I thought there would be more Halo RP's floating around but there aren't surprisingly.

To my understanding, a decent number of Sci-Fi focused RPs tend to crash and burn, so it's not that surprising.

Color me interested, though.

Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The United Federation of Terrans » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:57 pm

Beiarusia wrote:

However, now we have NS Summer on our side.

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013

Postby Alouite » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:57 pm

I'm back guys and this is nice! Now just to lay back and drink Nuka Cola while watching the sun set over the glorious nation.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:58 pm

The New Greek Republic wrote:Nation Name: The Reich of Immense Handsomeness and Intense Awesomeness New Greek Republic
Interests: Uh. Sleep, food, pizza, chicken fingers are always good, The Iowa State University, nice watches, and comfy pajamas
Preferred genres: Political, country based. But I'll do anything that catches my eye.
Activity level (frequency of posts): A lot. I took a hiatus for some time, but I'm back to watching NS like a crack addict. Get me help please :(
Roleplay Experience (Please provide links): Uno.
Dos.
More can be provided.

I like the cut of your jib, comrade. Accepted.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:59 pm

New Grestin wrote:So, while we're spitballing, I'm just gonna drop this here. See if it trips anyone's trigger.

It's a list of ideas for RPs I've been bouncing around. Some of them are a bit more idea-ish than others, but I figure I'd see if anyone had any thoughts.

I feel like a Cold War RP could be really interesting.
Beiarusia wrote:

To my understanding, a decent number of Sci-Fi focused RPs tend to crash and burn, so it's not that surprising.

Color me interested, though.
HOTLINE MIAMI! thats my vote.That shit would be AWESOME as a RP.
like decide your mask,if you're a russian or fan or detective.I just love it.
Last edited by Deramen on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:01 am

New Grestin wrote:>SNIP<

Paranormal, SCP, and Hotline Miami all sound like good RP's. Supernatural (not the show) things could be fun, as would a Fallout RP but I think one is active right now currently.

The United Federation of Terrans wrote:However, now we have NS Summer on our side.

May start it back up and may need a Co-OP. But should we try again with Eclipse or try the Covenant idea?
Last edited by Beiarusia on Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:02 am

Beiarusia wrote:

Paranormal, SCP, and Hotline Miami all sound like good RP's. Supernatural (not the show) things could be fun, as would a Fallout RP but I think one is active right now currently.

yea SCP and Paranormal are second choices for me.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:03 am

Beiarusia wrote:

Actually, the idea behind the Supernatural Town thing was more Twin Peaks and X-Files than anything.

The idea would be that a series of weird events, kidnappings, and homicides draws attention to a seemingly normal west-coast town. From there, you'd have private investigators, cops, townsfolk, and general weirdness.

The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Greek Republic » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:05 am

New Grestin wrote:So, while we're spitballing, I'm just gonna drop this here. See if it trips anyone's trigger.

- Cold War is cold, but never fails. I wouldn't mind.
- SCP please thank you.
- More about Military Occupation RP? Like a Homefront deal or what are we looking at jim?
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
Same me, now with tattoos.
meh, just call me Greeky because nobody really wants to say "The New Greek Republic..."
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
---`,o---_/--o .--`------
-----`"`;-O--(---------
--------/--.--""``\\\\----
------.`-O------.\\,,||
----.`------""`|-`""`----
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/
What's red and bad for your teeth?

A brick.
Sanabel wrote: I control the Holy See with its transvestite pope who identifies as an ogre.

Just warning you, your ears will have orgasms.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:05 am

New Grestin wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:

Actually, the idea behind the Supernatural Town thing was more Twin Peaks and X-Files than anything.

The idea would be that a series of weird events, kidnappings, and homicides draws attention to a seemingly normal west-coast town. From there, you'd have private investigators, cops, townsfolk, and general weirdness.

You had me at Twin Peaks and X-Files.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse