NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:18 pm

Doombringer was messing around with his ring, floating above the rest of the group.
"Battle world eh. Well then I've wanted to try out this puppy." Bringer then made a giant version of himself crack his knuckles showing off his new found powers. He made his vocal chords produce a sound not unsimilar to an Irish banshee. Also if this lead to the take down of the other guy called Doom then why wouldn't he do this. After all he was the only one who could be called Doom. And he liked it that way.
I KILLED MUFASA

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:19 pm

Secret Wars
Battleworld

Finland SSR wrote:-snip
Kaoiluja wrote:-snip
Turmenista wrote:-snip
The Starlight wrote:-snip

The Mad God had walked to where Thanos had interrogated the small creature, the Titan giving the alien a sinister grin. Maxwell thought to himself briefly, his brain working at thousands of miles an hour as a plan formulated between his ears. It took all but a few solid seconds, and then Mad Max turned back to the group, who had questions that needed to be answered. "We must tread lightly," He agreed, "Doom is not one to be trifled against. However, there is good in this world, so we can see that Doom has allowed many of these creatures to retain their free will. How many others did Victor save, though? We have more questions than answers..."

"So far, our only plan is to gain information and act on it accordingly. Doom remade the world - and the very multiverse - but he did not do in his own image." However, at that moment, he felt Battleworld tremor and shake violently, wiping his head to face the rocky outcrop that was named Magnus. "Your Majin friend...she's going to attract some attention." He stated clearly, smirking beneath his helmet. "Good. Maybe whoever Doom has policing this world can answer a few questions of ours." Max continued, Thanos of Titan clearing his throat readily.

"Why don't you ask them yourself?" He said, his head locked onto the sky overhead. Maxwell shifted his shoulders and looked to where Thanos was gazing, an entire division of Thors floating down from the skies. Words escaped him, and he tightened his fists, the oldest and wisest of the Thors bore a face of no quarter - this massive army sent in for a battle, not for an arrest or interrogation. Thanos and Mad Max stared on ahead at the numerous Thors, the two joined by Mir and Otto Godblessed, arriving a bit late to the party, but their jaws going slack at the sight of the Thor Corps.

Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:26 pm

Charmera wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:
Kimiko was actually going to come herself this time? Kika would definitely need to show off for her friend now. She'd want to show Kimiko how skilled she was, and how devoted she was to maintaining the integrity of their territory. Her only reluctance was the fear that these magical girls would try to attack Kimiko. Nobody attacked her dear Kimiko. Nobody....

"You can let me do all the fighting Kimiko! I'll make them suffer for you! I'll bleed them, and make them regret the moment they made a contract with Kyubey..." Kika eagerly said to her dearest Kimiko. The smiles that her friend gave her were enough to brighten her entire day and helped in avoiding the more gloomy thoughts on the lifestyle she lived.

"I'll hang their corpses from the top of Wayne Enterprises and no other magical girls for miles will want to come here. It'll just be us!" Kika said excitedly. True, she managed to get carried away in what she'd do for Kimiko, but her friend was her anchor. If not for her, Kika felt she would of become a witch a long time ago. When this entire ordeal was over, the two of them could go back to feeding what Kimiko called 'imperfect humans' to the witch familiars. The more grief seeds they obtained, the happier that her dearest would be.

In the meantime, Kika left her dearests embrace, and moved to stand by her side, ready to leave whenever Kimiko was.

"No need for anything that drastic. We don't wish to call attention to ourselves after all... though you are right... we do need to send a message of some sort." She spoke, frowning. She walked next to Kika, graceful in every movement. Unparalleled in her mind. "Perhaps we may have to risk being noticed. Gotham being the cesspool it is magical girls are going to be coming here rather often."

"When did our jobs become so political...? I remember a time when people respected our territory." She remarked. "Now every two bit magical trash thinks they have the talent it takes to make it in Gotham."

"Oh well, I supposed this is merely another test. Another challenge we have to face Kika." She continued, attempting to be optimistic. She began moving towards Wayne manor, expecting Kika to follow. "This should also be an opportunity for me to see how your skills have improved dear friend. I do always love seeing your work." Kimiko saw combat as art, and considered Kika's style beautiful, almost as much as hers.

"I'll definitely fight my best for you Kimiko!" Kika said enthusiastically. She skipped along as the two of them made their way to where the magical girls would be at. Kika could just imagine the scene unfolding in her mind. Kimiko would sic' her on their foes, and Kika would slowly eviscerate them. She'd separate them limb by limb. First their hands, and arms. Then their knee's and feet. Their pleas would go unanswered.

"I've gotten a lot better from when you broke my legs last time! I'll make you proud!" A wide smile broke out across Kika's face. Being magical girls, they could easily recover from broken limbs by using their magic, but it didn't stop the pain nonetheless. Kimiko told Kika that their rigorous training was to 'perfect their skills', and Kika would do anything to be perfect for her beloved friend. In the meantime, Kika stayed close to Kimiko as every second, they grew closer to the church. Eventually, they'd be able to feel the magical presence of the girls, but in return they would feel theirs.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:41 pm

"You gotta be fucking joking me. I can't fight this many gods at once..." Odysseus said, frowning as he spawned his XM8 into battle, slapping in its magazine and shining a laser on the Nearest Thor. "Durability Buff please," he told himself, muscles flexing as the Nano machines Inside his body boosted his durability tenfold.

"Please." Magnus scoffed, gathering pure, concentrated Geothermal energy in his rocky knuckles. "I've kicked Vulcan's sorry ass in an arm wrestling competition - he's a Roman Volcanic and forgery God - so some puny Swede God won't stand a chance against me-"

Magnus soon regretted his words, as a hammer smashed into his face, shattering it and spilling hot Magma everywhere. While his magma-body inside only produced a burnt mark on the Mjonlir hammer, it was enough to piss him off greatly.

As his rock face re-asssmbled, Magnus flipped off the company of Thors. "Come on, blondies! If I can kick a volcano god's ass in a wrestling competition I sure as hell can wipe your sorry ass out of commission!" He shouted, charging, while Odysseus did all he could with his speed and durability buffs, tanking some punches but dodging the hammer throws.

Myosai, on the other hand, had returned, drop kicking one of the Thors as soon as she entered the combat. "Myosai made new friends - but these new friends don't like Myosai!" She unsheathed Janemba's dimensional sword, before flying off into battle.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:49 pm

Stanley Blake-27 Yrs-New Orleans

Upon entering my own study, if it could be called that. I paced over to the desk and threw several large stacks off the desk, not in a violent way but simply digging for something specific. Plumes of dust erupted as they hit the floor. This is the least maintained room in my humble abode, as I am not often in it. Finally, finding what I was searching for, I raised it up to the light. It was a small piece of flesh like substance, however, by being separated from whatever it was formally attached to, it was somehow visibly still alive. Then, pulling it for closer for personnel inspection, I sat myself down and faced Garnet, raising the small flesh like piece toward her, as it seemed to pulse in a rapid state. Finally, placing the disturbing object down upon the desk, it slowed down some but maintained it's heart beat like conduct. I then began to address Garnet without making eye contact at first, as if I was trying to remember subtle details on a event that happened long ago.

"Your weapons are for lack of a better word....dormant right now." I then shifted my eyes to her to stress the point, as well to convince her that I am an expert in my field. "Taking on giant demons and shadow creations is the least they are capable of, you are currently using only a fraction of their capabilities. That being said however..." My voice trailed off as I opened a drawer and rummaged through it to find a alcoholic drink. Taking a swig I refreshed myself before continuing. "There will be some sort of procedure to awaken the weapons, what that is I dont know. These weapons, as I am sure you have noticed are organic and they resonate with others made from the same source. I dont know, where they come from however. And to what extent they will change you. The only reason I bring this up is..."

I paused as my mind flashed back to an earlier battle. I had confronted a Vampire who had discovered a sword, with a similar presence to Garnet's pistol and gauntlet. The small piece of flesh is the only remaining piece of that sword to my knowledge.

"Also, if you dont know, this city you are in now is New Orleans. I brought you here though to give this to you. Should you want it, as you seem to be collecting these weapons." I said, as I motioned to the small piece of sword flesh on the table.

"There is a way, unknown to me to restore these weapons assuming they are destroyed. If even a piece survives the weapon can eventually be restored, that being said, the only reason I am choosing to give this to you, is because you seem to be able to resist their influence." I explained, finally opening one of the many books and showing a illustration of what that piece used to be.

My tone dropped a bit, as It was now time to ask for something in return.

"I would like, if you would allow it. To accompany you, wherever you go for a while. My work slate has been rather dry lately, and you have interested me. I am also certain that my expertise can be useful from time to time, after all, you may find I am more entertaining than just packing a Encyclopedia of the Strange and Weird." I joked, as I took another drink, honestly I must have had them both wondering how I manage to keep myself standing from my alcohol intake.

But as I had offered to accompany them, my mind flashed back to that vision I was struck with, just before we arrived here. Quickly deducing that the origin of that vision was this woman, Garnet.

"Tell me something before you answer that though, how often have you been having these visions?" I asked, a hint of concern in my voice as the mood dropped a bit.
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:54 pm

Doombringer was Physced. he pointed his hand in the air and made a yellow version of mjolnir and a shield for himself. Flying up silently behind a Thor he gave it a rap on the head with his new construct. Suddenly slamming down again on the Thors head the asgardian did not look pleased with his dented helmet. Doom quickly changed his hammer into a sword and stabbed the Thor in the chest. Suddenly lightning struck Bringer, shocking him from head to toe. bringer got up checking himself over.
"Huh don't even have to heal, cool"
The Thor flew down and hired to hit Bringer on the head. Bringer ducked underneath the Thor and summoned a construct of Superman I front of the Thor. The new construct punched the Thor in the balls before turning into a claw and grabbing the Thor. Bringer swung the Thor over his head and slammed him into the ground repeatedly.
"I... Could... Get... Used... To... This... Ring..." Said Bringer as he released the Thor. The Thor got back up and dusted itself off.
Great
Thought Bringer before the Thors Mjolnir hit him in the back of the head.
This fight could last a long time.
I KILLED MUFASA

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:39 pm

New Neros wrote:-snip-

Craig Thomsen/Silverwing

Craig was spending his time observing the atmosphere and conducting prelimnary tests when the Thors arrived, flipping back his helmet to also stare, slack-jawed at the awesome sight. He had been saddened to hear of Asgard's fall, and the death of both Thor and Odin from Valka, and now, he looked to the goddess, to see what she would do. Still, he kept a hand on one of his discs, not wanting to be unprepared if a Thor attacked. While waiting for that, he frowned, looking at Etla. She had eaten all of the doughnuts, and was, even now, chewing the last of them, having immediately continued to eat them after they exited cyro-sleep.

Bentus wrote:-snip-

Elena Galadera/Batgirl

Feeling the flames go out, she stopped rolling in the mud, groaning at her multiple burns. Seeing the paramedic, and hearing him, she mentally sighed in relief. "Hello Dean. Sure." she wheezed out, feeling the pain and deciding to keep quiet. Inhaling in pain, she gritted her teeth, but didn't scream, allowing some small groans to escape her.

The paramedic putting her down, she nodded, letting him doing his job. After he asked her the standard questions, they stared at each other, Elena chuckling, before realizing that it would hurt at stopping. "Elena, that's my real name, Dean. Sunlight, or any light will heal me faster than anything else, if you could arrange that," groaning at the other sting. "But tell me, Dean, will she live? The Archer?" she asked quietly, her eyes staring into his, looking, hoping.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:44 pm

Secret Wars
Battle of Thors

Thanos and Mad Max stood side by side as a member of the Thor Corps descended and touched down right before the both of them, his aged look, eyepatch, and beard giving him a an image of authority and seniority, but above all, a look not unsimilar to the deceased All-Father, Odin. Thanos held a snarl upon his face while Max held himself amicably behind his faceless helmet, intent on hearing what the leader of this dispatch of Thors had to say. "We know not of your origins, but we have been sent here by God Doom to facilitate your arrest." The Thor Corpsman said loudly, a grip tightening on his trustworthy hammer.

"And if we refuse?" Thanos said menacingly, stepping forward to impose his size against the Odin-look-a-like.

"Then lethal force is authorized." Just as he spoke, the Titan was struck from behind and to the side of his body by some great force, cackling through the air and causing the rest of the Thor Corps to launch an assault against the members of the Ark. The Thor who blindsided Thanos reared back to strike the Titan once more with his Mjolnir, but in an act of pure strength, Thanos turned and stopped the mystical hammer from impacting him with his massive palm. Using his other hand to strike, Thanos smashed the Thor in the deadcenter of his chest, sending him flying across the ground for several hundred meters. With Thanos' back turned, the leader of the division was ready to smash his own hammer into the Mad Titan, but this would-be sneak attack was thwarted by a tackle from an unlikely ally.

Thanos looked over his shoulder at the commotion, noticing that he was not wrong to follow Maxwell into this new world, the man had tackled an Odin imposter to the ground to defend the Titan. Thanos gave Max a smirk, and turned to fight other Thors with his immense strength and durability, leaving Max to fight the Corpsmen. Grabbing onto the Thor's armor, Mad Max pulled himself forward quickly and collided his helmet with the Corpsman's face in a brutal manner, blood flying from his nose from the impact. As the Thor reared his head back against the ground, he brought his hammer up and swung it to the side, smashing Max right below the shoulder and throwing him off, sending him tumbling in the opposite direction for a moment.

Re-orienting himself from the strike, Maxwell turned over and dig his heels into the ground, still sliding, but standing upright as he did so. The Thor stood up with help from his hammer, the two men glaring at one another for a second, the Mad God suddenly launching himself forward to strike, the Thor readying to bring his hammer down once more. He did so right as Maxwell was upon him, but it seems like the Mad God had anticipated this development, and caught the Mjolnir with his off-hand. Not only did he catch it, but he pushed it back, up and over, against the natural movement of the Thor's shoulder, a clicking sound signalling the joint being dislocated. From this position, slightly in front and to the side of the Thor, Maxwell delivered a gruesome right hook, striking hard against the one piece of flesh not protected by the Thor's armor - his neck.

"It's simple leverage." Max said clearly, the Thor dropping to his knees as he held his through with the one good hand he had left. "Don't take it the wrong way, I'm not worthy by any stretch of the imagination." He loomed over the Corpsman, who choked and coughed something fierce, doubling over and putting his head on the ground. "But..." He continued, squatting down and getting right next to the Thor's ear, "I'm worthy enough to beat you." Steadily Mad Max rose back up, looking over the battlefield that developed in front of him, seeing the likes of Mir, Otto, Thanos, several of his former allies, and potential new allies, fighting valiantly against the might of the Thor Corps. In his mind, he formed the basic groupings of a team of individuals to aid him in his true mission here on Battleworld:

To overthrow and take the powers of Victor von Doom.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Eriel (Ancient)
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eriel (Ancient) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:56 pm

Gotham
The woman awoke in the park, gasping for air. She had been unconscious on a bench for some time now. "Where am I?" she asked herself as she stood up. "When am I?" She looked around. "Trees. North American. Too warm to be Canada. Too hot to be the south. That narrows it down." She walked a few steps, allowing herself to see past the treetops. "Ah, a city. Good. I like cities." She looked around for a moment, identifying the landmarks. "Gotham. Circa... 2012? 13? Somewhere around that period." She fumbled her pockets, then sighed with a relief. "Thank goodness." She pulled a strange little device. She pointed it up in the air and pushed a button. It lit up and made a strange noise. She then looked at it, surprised. "No signal?" She tried again. "Oh that's not good. That's definitely not good. I'm stuck."

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:05 pm

Valka Silverhand
All-Mother of Asgard

"Greetings, Thors!" called out Valka, rising into the air to meet them. "I am Valka Silverhand, of Asgard. Is there any need for the sons and daughters of Asgard to do battle? Nay, I tell you, this should be an occasion of meat and drink and discussion. I have questions, we have questions that need answering. Wilt though answer them?"
The oldest of the Thors boomed out in reply, "We know no Valka Silverhand. Our loyalty is to Doom alone. Attack, Thor Corps!" And 10 Thors rushed at her.

"It gives me no joy to do this, my friends. But if you have not heard the name of the All-Mother, it must be taught to thee. I am Valka Silverhand," she said to them, stepping aside to evade the swing of one Mjolnir. "Goddess of Forging," she said, summoning a huge warhammer and smashing it into the Thor. "Goddess of Metal." She used her metal hand to wrap uru metal around one of their faces, blinding the Thor. "Goddess of Fire." Thrusting out her hands, a fireball sped towards the third Thor. "Goddess of Thunder!" Reaching out her hand behind her towards the Ark, the hammer-that-was-broken, Mjolnir, launched into her hand, and all of the Thors watching gaped. Feeling the hammer in her hand, she whirled and smashed it into the fourth Thor, sending him flying. "I am the All-Mother of Asgard, Thors!" Gungnir floating to her, Valka grabbing it and blasting it into the fifth Thor. "And I wield the Valka-Force." she finished in a whisper, reaching out, her hands glowing. And the Mjolnirs all floated to her, obeying their mistress.

"Now, Thors, STAND DOWN." she ordered, glaring at the Corps. And one, by one, all 10 bowed, to their All-Mother. "Now, rise, Thors. She endowed each of her Thors with the Valkaforce, making them stronger than a normal Thor."

"Rise Thors, and to battle!" she cried out, thrusting her Mjolnir, blazing with the Valka-Force, the lightning coming at her call, crackling above. And so, the 11 of them charged, Valka in the point position in a V-formation, smashing aside any Thors that came upon them. One Thor, glaring at her, attempted to blast the All-Mother with lightning, but Valka reached up, and grabbed the bolt, making it dissipate. Then, she raised a hand, and it rained, not water, but fire. She, approaching two Thors who lay on the ground, saying, "You, Thors, are no longer worthy of Mjolnir," reversing their worthiness, not allowing them to use their Mjolnir any longer.

She and her Thors continued the battle, fighting with regret, but also with intent, staying close together, and no Thor could overcome them.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:20 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:
Charmera wrote:"No need for anything that drastic. We don't wish to call attention to ourselves after all... though you are right... we do need to send a message of some sort." She spoke, frowning. She walked next to Kika, graceful in every movement. Unparalleled in her mind. "Perhaps we may have to risk being noticed. Gotham being the cesspool it is magical girls are going to be coming here rather often."

"When did our jobs become so political...? I remember a time when people respected our territory." She remarked. "Now every two bit magical trash thinks they have the talent it takes to make it in Gotham."

"Oh well, I supposed this is merely another test. Another challenge we have to face Kika." She continued, attempting to be optimistic. She began moving towards Wayne manor, expecting Kika to follow. "This should also be an opportunity for me to see how your skills have improved dear friend. I do always love seeing your work." Kimiko saw combat as art, and considered Kika's style beautiful, almost as much as hers.

"I'll definitely fight my best for you Kimiko!" Kika said enthusiastically. She skipped along as the two of them made their way to where the magical girls would be at. Kika could just imagine the scene unfolding in her mind. Kimiko would sic' her on their foes, and Kika would slowly eviscerate them. She'd separate them limb by limb. First their hands, and arms. Then their knee's and feet. Their pleas would go unanswered.

"I've gotten a lot better from when you broke my legs last time! I'll make you proud!" A wide smile broke out across Kika's face. Being magical girls, they could easily recover from broken limbs by using their magic, but it didn't stop the pain nonetheless. Kimiko told Kika that their rigorous training was to 'perfect their skills', and Kika would do anything to be perfect for her beloved friend. In the meantime, Kika stayed close to Kimiko as every second, they grew closer to the church. Eventually, they'd be able to feel the magical presence of the girls, but in return they would feel theirs.

Kika's excitement made Kimiko smile, her joy being infectious for the other girl. "I'm sure you will Kika. I have the upmost faith that you can handle this." She replied, not lying at all. As she had thought before Kika was perhaps the second most skilled magical girl she knew. Their foes were likely the new type, the ones who had just taken their contract with Kyubey and thought they could take on the world with their new-found powers. How foolish of them.

"And I am even more certain you have improved from last time. I don't think you forgot the lesson of that training session, did you?" She asked. Despite what some might think, Kimiko did not enjoy inflicting pain on Kika, but sometimes being harsh was the only way to get someone to do something right, and pain was the best way to cement lessons. Both for herself and for her beloved Kika.

Although, if she were to see an unworthy hand draw but a single drop of Kika's glorious blood, she would end that person.

As they got closer to the church, Kimiko looked over to her comrade and best friend with a warm smile. "So, how many of them do you think there are?' she asked.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:37 pm

The Outworlder sighed as the army of warriors descended upon the group of survivors. "Here we go with the senseless violence again." He looked up at the man who swung his hammer at him, then casually dodged him, watching as his blow cracked the ground under him. The Thor swung his hammer at Outworlders face, and he ducked underneath his arm. The green creature grabbed hold of the mans elbow, then picked him up on one giant tendril and hurled him into the sky, sending him tumbling end over end until he was long out of sight. A blast of lightning came hurling at him from a distance, and he sensed the energy coming at him. This time he would not allow such things to harm him. He would be intelligent in his endeavors. With a whirl of his tentacles the creature erected a force field around himself and reflected the shot back at his assailant.

Suddenly twelve of the soldiers shattered the ground behind him with a sound like the world was breaking apart, and they all hefted their hammers with the solemn resolve of seasoned veterans. There was a voice hat called out to him in a boastful manner. "Let us slay this vile creature, brothers and sisters. It's putrid odor offends me." The others laughed slightly, then raised their hammers to unleash a torrent of lightning. A slight gurgling noise came from the creature as it turned, a strange light in its dark black eyes. "You inferior copies insult the memory of the true Thor with your presence." There was a burst of blinding light, and the Thor's unleashed their bolts of energy at him, and an explosion imploded the ground in which he stood.

There was a charred scorch where the Outworlder was the second before. A moment of silence was broken only by the arrogant chuckles of the man in the center. Then a slight rumbling shook the ground. The soldiers sensed this and out of reflex began to prepare for flight, but it was to late. Tendrils shot upward from under them and ensnared them in hundreds of coils of barbed rope. The creature shot upwards and entangled them endlessly, and began to strangle them in endless rounds of tendrils. It latched onto their minds, and before they could think to use their hammers he put them into a psychic trans. They dropped to the ground, and the creature began striking forth with a flurry of motion.

It rose higher and higher into the air, towering above the field of battle and causing disarray in their ranks. The alien grip of the Outworlders mind grabbed them in the air and slammed them into each other as a horrifying roar came to life. He witnessed the conversion of the Thor's by the Asgardian female, and he had a slight satisfaction in the back of his primordial brain. He decided to refer her to himself as a valuable ally. His tendrils waved in the air as a spiritual aura surrounded him. He channels the souls of his allies, and they all began to share the same glow as their strength was amplified. A booming voice shook the earth as he spoke. "RISE AND FIGHT! LET NO ONE STAND AGAINT YOU!!!"

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:30 pm

Salis looked down at the storage warehouse. It wasn't too heavily guarded, but then again Salis regarded many things as "not heavily guarded" that some people would run at the sight of. He counted seven guards from his hours of surveillance. All were wearing bulletproof vests along with pistols. Three on the interior seemed to have SWAT issued Colt CAR-15's as well. Salis found the automatic weaponry to be a godsend. He hoped with all his heart that one of the men holding CAR-15 was a greenie with an itchy trigger finger. They always made his job easier. Salis' attention was drawn back to the warehouse as one of the perimeter guards came around to the back entrance he was watching. The man glanced around himself to make sure he was alone, then leaned against the wall and pulled a cig from the pocket of his FBI windbreaker.

Bad move buddy, thought Salis as the agent lit up. Creating a portal on the building wall directly below and in front of him and another on the wall the FBI agent was leaning on, Salis grabbed the man by the collar as he fell backwards towards the pavement five stories below. "Is Maurice here?" Salis was already fairly sure of the answer to this, but making sure was probably best. When the man failed to respond, Salis feinted letting him fall, startling him out of his stupor. "Is he," Salis asked again, an edge creeping into his voice.

The agent clearly valued his life over loyalty to his fellow men. "Yes, yes!," spurted the now terrified man, "He's here, just don't kill me, please!"

"Well, we wouldn't want your buddies know you went turncoat now would we," said Salis as the color drained from the mans face. The man probably would've screamed, if he was actually dropped. Salis opted for the more silent option of simply stabbing him in the heart and tossing him onto the roof behind him. Using a portal to get to the street below, Salis approached the door cautiously. Putting his ear to it, he heard nothing. Satisfied that the coast was clear, he opted to create a portal through the wall beside the door rather than using it. While doors were great for listening through it was probably locked, and breaking it down would be both noisy and messy.

Looking back and forth down the hall he found himself in, Salis saw that his hearing had not gotten worse over the years. Everything seemed clear. Moving down the hall, he found yet another door, this one unlocked. Listening again, he heard conversations between several people. There seemed to be several people in the room, and one of them was definitely Maurice. Salis figured that the room ahead was the main storage area, most likely cleared out for housing the prisoner. By the sound of it, Maurice and the men with machine guns were in there chatting it up. Salis slowly twisted the handle of the door, then jarred it open slightly to peek in. Finding his assumption was once again correct, he planned how to approach the situation. The large room was mostly empty, the few shelves and crates that were present pushed to the sided and corners. After thinking for awhile, Salis nodded to himself and commenced his plan.

Salis started by borrowing a move he used on one of the gang banger's earlier. Jumping into a portal on the ground next to him, he appeared on the ceiling of the room directly above one of the men. Landing on his shoulders, Salis slashed through the man's through. Rolling back a bit, he stood up and started to move to the side some, directing the remaining men's line of fire away from Maurice, who was handcuffed to a table in the center of the room.

Blanching, Maurice called out, "You? What are you doing here? I swear, I told them nothing!"

Salis rolled his eyes and ignored the man as one of the guards told him to shut up. Apparently these men weren't fond of his ass covering either. It was almost a shame to kill them, almost. One of the guards yelled out for Salis' surrender, but he declined with a shake of his head. The guards exchanged a glance at each other, then shrugged.

"Suit yourself," said one of them as they opened fire. Bullet's moved towards Salis at supersonic speeds, but he was ready. As the bullets screamed towards him, Salis opened a portal in the air in front of him with a single thought. All of their bullet's flew into the dimensional tear that had opened in their path and came out in a very unfortunate spot. Salis had created an exit portal angled towards the men on the floor in front of them, riddling them with their own ammo. Both guards fell to the ground dead, bullet hole all throughout their bodies.

Salis now turned his attention to the now terrified Maurice, who was frantically stammering some feeble excuse. "I had no choice, I swear," said the man, "You have to believe me, I couldn't go to prison. I can pay you double if you want-"

"Oh just shut up," said Salis, cutting off the man. "You informed on me and I can't have Interpol breathing down my neck the rest of my life, so you are now a dead man no matter what." With that, Salis formed a portal encasing his fist and punched through the man's chest. Most of Maurice's chest passed through the portal and out another on the wall with a splat, the rest of him didn't. Pulling his fist out, Salis left the body where it was. There were no prints to be taken and no bullet's to match a gun to, just a bunch of bodies. As Salis came out the front door, he ran into the last guard.

Shit, he thought, Should've know he would come to the door when they didn't respond after gunfire. Before the man could pull his gun up to shoot Salis, he stabbed upward with his knife and grabbed the man's arm as it raised. He slowly sank to the ground as the life leaked out of him. Satisfied now that there were no more guards to deal with, he moved to leave the area when a bullet struck the spot his head had just been. Salis quickly dodged into a portal back inside before more could strike.

"Seriously?" he said to himself, "a sniper? How much info did this guy give them?" Salis quickly braced himself for what he had to do next. Most likely, he would be shot, but there really wasn't another way to do this if he didn't want any witnesses. Salis burst out the door of the building, creating a portal shield in front of himself that was angled upwards to compensate for the sniper being at a vantage point. Shots rang out and bullets flew through the shield. Sadly it wasn't positioned low enough, and he soon felt searing pain in his left foot as a bullet tore through it. Salis quickly lowered the shield's position and created a portal on the bottom of his foot to keep his blood off of the pavement. He wasn't sure where in the world his blood was going, or if it was going anywhere in this dimension even. He just knew it wasn't at the crime scene, and that was enough. Soon he reached the base of the building he believed the sniper to be on. Bracing himself once more, he created a portal to the roof. Popping up, he found that the sniper was not there. Looking around, he found that the other roofs didn't have a sniper either.

Must be on one of the floors below, he thought. Moving to the edge of the roof, he waited. It didn't take too long. Soon he spotted a man running out of the building with a long duffle over his shoulder. There you are.

Salis portaled down to right behind the man, stabbing him from behind. Letting him fall to the pavement, Salis finally sighed in relief. He would need to bandage his foot, but besides that it had gone pretty much perfect. Wiping his knife off on the dead man's clothes, Salis limped away from the scene. People would be arriving soon. Even in an area with a large amount of crime, that many gunshots was still unusual. Hopefully he would go unnoticed. Hopefully...
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

"All quotes on the Internet are true"
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pee hard. I pee with force. I pee to win."
-Reddit
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Lingria wrote:Off the grid? Nobody goes 'off the grid'
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

It's like the NSA! Oh, wait... *puts on tin foil hat and hides under table*

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:37 pm

Charmera wrote:"I should be offended." Dryly spoke the blade. "Of course I'm my own individual... well... multiple individuals actually. Part of my skillset allows me to absorb peoples souls and gain power from them." Verse explained. "As I said before, my name is Verse. Chorus merely allows me to read her thoughts and transmit them vocally."

Chorus on the other hand was considering DeeDee's other question. Verse. Who are these people?

You really want to know? They're dangerous people Chorus, I'm still advising running.

Verse. it's my voice on the line. You know I have to get it back! How else will I survive? My heart and soul is in my voice.

Fine. Don't say I didn't warn you. Replied the blade. "The people who attacked us are called the Collectors. A group of mysterious individuals with even more mysterious motivations. They once imprisoned me in a vault for three hundred years, before I was saved by a woman named June."

"I may know more... but part of my memory is shady on them. I do know they represent a mere branch of a much larger orginisation..."

Suddenly an image flashed between the two of them. "Jack Ackerman. He was one of the five. He lives... in Metropolis. Stays in a building not far from the daily planet... he should know more."

"I guess we know where to go then..."

CeeCee & DeeDee

"Metropolis huh? Hmmm." DeeDee was walking a bit in circles thinking to herself "To bad, I wanted to go help you kill those people, seemed like a fun thing to do to stave of boredom but I can't leave Gotham, for, hard to explain and personal reasons. Guess I'll have to find another way to keep myself entertained then." DeeDee sat herself down and grabbed 2 vials from one of her pockets. "Tell you what, if you're back in Gotham and need my help, feel free to send me a call, sort off. If I can I'll come help then." She held the vials in front of her and with a single word made them float in front of her.

"What I meant by sort of is that I can't really be reached by the phone or so but there are other ways. Blood for example, blood always calls out for blood." She stopped talking for a moment and placed the index finger from her right hand in her mouth and before someone could wonder what she was doing bit it clean of without even as much as a sign of hesitation or pain. The stub that was now where her index finger was she held in the first vial to catch the blood as she spit out her index finger and simply continued talking as if this was one of the most ordinary things you could do. "So I'm giving you some of mine, two vials to be safe." As the first vial was full she began filling the other one.

"The moment you ingest one of the vials I'll feel a magical echo in my, hard to explain, but let's call it, ..., aura." When both vials were full she closed them and placed them on a table near her. As her index finger was still bleeding and she felt like she had donated enough blood for one day DeeDee hovered her left hand above her right and in a purple glow her index finger grew back, as if it was never bitten off. "In any case, good luck with your voice and such, have fun and don't forget if you need me just drink my blood." As she had finished her sentence and could not go where Chorus and Verse would go DeeDee stood back up and let herself fall backwards on the ground wile yelling out a "Yahoo!" vanishing as soon as she touched the ground.

She had teleported herself to the demonic realm the demons she can summon come from, the only place she could teleport to with such ease and not needing a magic circle. It was a good a place as any to go for a bit plus she could vent off some destructive tendencies there without any consequences what so ever. The only things she had left behind with Chorus and Verse were the 2 vials of blood, and her severed index finger.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:05 pm

Kyle Vannis

Gordon and the remaining officers fled GCPD in the ensuing battle, as Kyle took GCPD with heavy casualties but he won. He won the battle for Gotham. He won it. Now he rules this part of Gotham, with Two-Face controlling the port and even Iceberg Lounge, Penguin's nowhere to be seen. At the same time, no sign of heroes coming to the battle had left some citizens felt betrayed by them, and took on the streets, fighting valiantly against the vastly superior Kyle's forces. It is a losing battle, but hey, everyone got their chances right?

"People of Gotham, tonight, you have seen that no Batman, no Batgirl, not even Nightwing, took on us, took on the criminals. What you've seen is the tragedy among you people but to us, it's a celebration, for now we rule over Gotham, for now I rule over Gotham! Obey me!"

Kyle said that words on the rooftop of GCPD, broadcasted using radios to the civilians at their area.

Tonight, Gotham cried.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:02 pm

Frank Mayhem

Born to Thor

I stood there, silently, as everyone engaged in battle with the Thor Corps. Now this fight is something interesting. Fighting the Asgardian God of Thunder? Well, also strength, healing, oak trees... Nobody really cares. Some would think I didn't want to fight. I did, actually - I just waited for the perfect opportunity. You see, I'm not just a street brute - I am a godly fighter, and I don't simply charge in like a boar.

On of the many blonde Norwegian-Swedish fence menders got separated from most of the gang while fighting some guy. That was my opportunity. In a matter of miliseconds, I flashed right behind the Thor, and delivered a powerful elbow strike to his back. This sent the man flying, and pummeling to the ground. I did not wait. The hammers that these soldiers possess are incredibly powerful - taking care of them first is necessary. Taking out the Heat Blade and turning it on, I zapped in front of then still laying Thor and swang the weapon right to his Mjolnir. The blade hit the handle and jumped back, without serious damage.

This was shocking to me. How did it... survive? My thoughts were shut down, as Thor slammed me with his weapon at full force, blowing me away. I fell on my back a dozen meters away. This is not as easy as I thought at first. After standing back up, I quickly thought up an another battle plan. This one should work. Thor stroke the earth beneath him with his hammer and created a powerful fissure sent towards my way. I leaped up and started flying to avoid it, then proceeded to fire a barrage of energy blasts towards my opponent. Thor countered it with a lighting strike from Mjolnir, which evaporated my attacks, but weakened down due to their resistance in the process. And that is good to me - a lightning that powerful could easily shut me down.

This blast exchange was followed by a short staredown, until I vanished from my position in the skyand appeared in front of Thor, ready to strike. This was where the size difference between me and the Norse God could easily be seen. He was far taller than me and also far more muscular than me, but I still held my ground. And even kicked his ass. I launched a powerful punch to Thor's lower body, immediateky under the lungs. This placement meant that he was flinched and it hurt, but he did not fly away. Exactly what I needed. Using the little time I have, I placed my right hand in front of Thor's chest, and fired a powerful energy beam from it. Dust and smoke picked up, and when it cleared out, the Asgardian's body was in rubble over a hundred feet away. I didn't know if he was dead, or just knocked out, but that was no longer my business.

I slowly turned my head to the fighting, with a sly smirk on my face. If I took down one, then two or three won't be hard either.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:14 am

Liberty had shut herself off as she had stowed away on the arc. Though when she awoke she found herself outside of it somehow, with a curious Thor standing over her. And another fighting someone else. And another. And anoth-

"The hellllll...?" She muttered, getting up and flapping her angel like wings slightly. She swished her hair in a way which was quite... apealing to the Thor.

"I am here to facilitate your... arrest." The Thor had been distracted by this beings radiant beauty. Though he still had a duty to perform.

Liberty paused, then fluttered her eyes. "Officer...Thor... I think there's been some sort of mistake." She spoke as if she had been drunk driving and had just been pulled over. "Could you facilitate me to the nearest bar instead?"

"Lethal force is authori-" Suddenly he felt a stab in his chest. A large sabre like sword. He staggered back slightly with it in him, she pulled it out the blade.

"Sorry honey. I don't plan on dying any time soon." She spoke. "Even if you are a go-" She suddenly felt a crack as her head was hit by a hammer, sending her flying back with a thud. She would have been dead had she not repaired herself. She groaned. She looked up and realised she had barely drawn blood with that strike. "Fuck. You are strong Thor I'll give you that." She muttered. Then smiled. "Strong... But stupid." She taunted. Anger made people like Thor more predictable. It was then that her invisible aura of inspiration and bravery flared up. Those around her would feel their courage and powers grow.

An enraged Thor attacked her, only for her to slide to his side and unleash an ungodly amount of force and white flame, which sent him staggering. She had actually managed to wound him. Though she decided to not relent. Brutally, mercilessly she cut into him, abusing her superior speed and predictive battle reflexes to the fullest. Any attack he could muster to bring back was ruthlessly countered with her blade. Eventually it got to the point where the robot was simply beating him in the face with her fist.

However, a single pause proved a mistake for the android, who found her arm being grabbed by a bruised and battered thor who had taken a beating for a while. Despite this, he was still able to toss her to the side. Her crumpled arm crumpling even more. She recovered, having to amputate her own robotic limb to re-engage, only to get another facefull of fist. She cursed, hitting the floor.

"That all?" Thor asked, readying his hammer to slam through her.

Liberty smiled. "Not really. ." She replied, Her body spun as she dodged a hammer strike downwards and she slammed her sword right into thors gut. Then his groin. While it was on fire.

Thor had not been prepared for such a dirty tactic, and so now was in indescribable pain. Pain that would make non gods wail like new born babes. And that was only the start of his beating. The calculated fighter proceded to again deliver a calculated foray of blow after blow with precision and focus that made the last barrage look like a childlike flailing. Any attempted resistance was met with either a counter or a dodge. Eventually, Thor was beaten to the point where it was getting hard to stand, his adversary having thrown too many attacks to count within such a short space of time. He was still able to fight, but took a mere moment to drop his guard.

This was a fatal mistake.

Suddenly from the side Liberty rocketed her blade into thors neck. Avoiding his tough bone her sword went through the weakest part of her opponent at an angle which offered the least resistance, tearing his throat out violently with incredible flaming force. Now this Thor was going to have trouble fighting. Falling to the ground to drown in his own blood.

"Nothing personal blondie." Liberty spoke as she crouched over him. Him gurgling as blood sprayed. "You could have killed me back there. For what it's worth, you fought and died like a warrior," She spoke. Then found Thor gripping her leg with incredible strength. She sighed, using all the force she could to decapitate Thor to end his suffering quickly. She stood. Sighing.

On the plus side, I just killed a god... A part of her shuddered on revulsion at that. Yeah... Too soon.

She saw three more Thors in front of her and she frowned, sighing. "Fuck...." She shouted over to her allies. The others she had saw when she had stowed aboard the Ark. "Anyone gonna help with these Blonde douches!?"
Last edited by Charmera on Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Eriel (Ancient)
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eriel (Ancient) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:31 am

The woman walked around the city, trying to make sense of things. She'd been to Gotham before and all the times she'd been there, she'd rather enjoyed it. The adventure, the thrill, the danger. It was what she lived for. But those times, she'd always have a way out. That was different now. Visiting Gotham is one thing. Being stuck in Gotham is a whole different ball game.

"Oh my..." she suddenly stopped, staring at what was in front of her. Smoke, coming from the direction of Arkham asylum. This couldn't be good. And it was the last thing she needed right now. To make matters worse, she couldn't leave it alone. She had to go down there to help. It was who she was.

She rushed towards the asylum. She snatched a newspaper of a bench on the way and analyzed the front page.

"2015? Well, I almost had it." she thought for a moment, still running. "Of course. 2015. I should've known. This is the Arkham fire." It didn't change much. It wasn't a fixed point, so she was free to interfere. But she knew how it normally played out. She'd read it in history books a hundred years later. And it wasn't pretty.

As she came closer to the asylum, she spotted a paramedic aiding a masked woman.

"Is that Batgirl?"

It didn't matter. A wounded person at a battlefield was just that. A casualty. Their name wasn't important. The only thing that mattered was saving them. She rushed to the paramedic.

"You there. I'm the Judge. I can help. What do you need me to do?"

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:01 am

Charmera wrote:-sigh-

I took a brief scan of the battlefield. Things were going... acceptably okay. After all, we are fighting a group of Asgardians over here. A single one even I could handle, but dozens - that's an entirely different story. Looking down from the sky, I saw someone engaging three of them at once. It depends on her (it was a female) strength, but, considering it didn't really look like a human, I placed a considerable bet. If it was a human - then there would really be worries.

Because humans are surprisingly fragile for such a cocky species. I dashed out of my position and silently landed behind one of the three Thors, with a plan of an ambush. My Heat Blade was already in my right hand - neat. No words spoken - I stabbed it right through the Asgardian's chest, and it cut through like air. The heat from the weapon melted down most of the poor man's chest, and I proceeded to kick the body away, with it landing a considerable distance away.

It was not over, though, and I raised my free left hand, with my index and middle finger pointing at the two other gods, and fired a spiral energy beam, in the fashion of the Makankosappo. It split into two halves and each his their own respective Thor, resulting in two large and concentrated explosions.

"Well, sorry, if you wanted to reason with them, I guess." I spoke calmly, and put the Heat Blade back on it's handle in the back. "I'm Frank Mayhem - one of the people from the Ark, a Celestial Android. That's mainly all you need to know."
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:35 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:-sigh-

I took a brief scan of the battlefield. Things were going... acceptably okay. After all, we are fighting a group of Asgardians over here. A single one even I could handle, but dozens - that's an entirely different story. Looking down from the sky, I saw someone engaging three of them at once. It depends on her (it was a female) strength, but, considering it didn't really look like a human, I placed a considerable bet. If it was a human - then there would really be worries.

Because humans are surprisingly fragile for such a cocky species. I dashed out of my position and silently landed behind one of the three Thors, with a plan of an ambush. My Heat Blade was already in my right hand - neat. No words spoken - I stabbed it right through the Asgardian's chest, and it cut through like air. The heat from the weapon melted down most of the poor man's chest, and I proceeded to kick the body away, with it landing a considerable distance away.

It was not over, though, and I raised my free left hand, with my index and middle finger pointing at the two other gods, and fired a spiral energy beam, in the fashion of the Makankosappo. It split into two halves and each his their own respective Thor, resulting in two large and concentrated explosions.

"Well, sorry, if you wanted to reason with them, I guess." I spoke calmly, and put the Heat Blade back on it's handle in the back. "I'm Frank Mayhem - one of the people from the Ark, a Celestial Android. That's mainly all you need to know."

"Celestial android huh?" She responded. "Neat. I'm an android too. Hence the wings and... mechanical stuff." Liberty smiled, though she was a little annoyed at the ease which which he took out three Thors while she had trouble with one. It grated at her ego. Though she knew she now could take out these Thors rather easily now by aiming at their biological weak spots. Still. It stung man.

Then her eyes widened as she saw a hammer heading for her face. She grunted as she ducked the attack. While under the god she suddenly got an idea, as soon as she avoided the hammer swing she plunged the blade into the gods eye. He screamed in pain as he fell backwards, giving Liberty enough time to send a blast of white fire through the hole she made and into the Thor's brain, liquefying it.

"Sorry about that. I was just going to ask..." She turned around "Where the fuck are we and why the fuck are we fighting thors?"

Kaoiluja wrote:
Charmera wrote:Noticing the spirits, Girxia frowned. She whispered, using magical energy to summon some of the dispersed spirits to her. They would be ready if the need came. Likely this black hole thing would be what they would be needed for, but Girxia wondered if she could truly trust her temporary ally. She also wondered if she should get back to work building up her undead forces strength once more. She once remembered when she had been able to forge her own kingdom. Perhaps in the arctic, where she could channel souls from across the world. Yes... this was a good plan.

"I suppose we should prepare for that then." She spoke. "Where are you're Crypts, graveyards, or wherever you store your dead? Even if you cremate them, where were their bodies disposed of? Even with souls I should be able to help put up some resistance."

Vladkaht snapped his head back at her. "I will not let you use the souls of my people as your own personal shields. I will not repay their loyalty in such a way." He seethed. There was a defensiveness in his voice that he had not shown to her before. He had less connection to other kinds of creatures across the cosmos, even, or perhaps specifically, sentient ones. However, the ones who had begun to follow him were his only love in life, for it was they that kept him from drifting back into insanity. He sighed , for he wishes not to meaninglessly argue about the subject. "Well, even if I wanted to I couldn't point them out to you. We do not have such things here. They are disposed of in... Other ways. Ways sacred to our kind." He refused to tell her anything about the rituals involved for fear that she would somehow interfere with their workings.

"If you need spirits or something, we can open up a one way portal to a graveyard or the like in the upper world. You can use whatever you find there. Now don't go getting any ideas about escaping when you do. As long as you are bound I can pull you back here as long as I wish."

There was another huge crack in the air, this one louder than the rest. The elemental core swooned and bellowed ethereal noises as it began to flash slightly. The energy fields began to destabilize for a moment, then readjusted themselves back to the place that they had been a moment ago.

Vladkaht grunted in frustration. He grabbed a man walking by and pulled him closer. "I want the full force of our armies ready to deploy. We have to be ready in case it gives. Try to hold it back of you can. I want an evacuation of all of the living quarters and I want everyone in the emergency shelters. This is urgent. Get it done quicky."

The man nodded and ran off down the corridor, the strange ethereal mist clinging to him as he went.

"'Sacred'?" Grixia replied, rolling her eyes. "Fine. I guess we're going to have to go with plan B." She took her blade. Quickly borrowing some magical energy to make a portal to a nearby graveyard herself. She knew a few good ones, civil war battles, viking raids. This one was the site of an ancient mongol massacre and a few other killings in china. Lots of good pain an anguish.

She then grabbed Vlad's hand and took her blade. "I'm going to need both some primal energy from you and a blood sacrifice. What comes next..." She paused. "Well... how badly do you wish to save your kingdom?" She asked, blade poised to take the blood she required. An unreadable look on her eyes. "Because we're going to be using some magic so dark even I don't dabble in it unless in dire need."

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:38 am

Doombringer was having fun with is yellow ring. Although this Thor seemed to have an ability in not dying it was showing him the yellow rings limit. He had so far crushed it under a mountain, stabbed it through the heart, hit it with a copy of mjolnir several times and slammed it into the ground even more times. And yet it would not die. Finally Bringer had had enough. He slowly began to contract the claw that held the Thor. At first the Thor seemed unable to react then slowly began to scream as his bones were crushed to dust, his organs beat to a pulp and his body turned into a pancake. Suddenly with and audible pop the Thor exploded into a pile of gore. Well then. That's how you kill a god. Summoning constructs of all his favorite horror movie characters Bringer flew throughout the battlefield ready to "pop" more Thros.
I KILLED MUFASA

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:48 am

Charmera wrote:-hey-

Huh. So the thing in front of my eyes was in fact an android, though not of Ismodeus design. Her creators, whoever they are, must have been really into flashy stuff and colors, because my teammate is really dressed like something from a fairy universe. Or something. I've never been to one, so I should take those words with a grain of salt.

"Well, as far as my database is aware, we are on Battleworld, a planet, I presume, created by Doctor Doom - that doomy Earthling." What the hell am I even saying? "I suppose we're here to kick his ass, and I can't argue - even though I despise my creator, he built me to fight things like these, so I do. It's fun."

I folded my arms as I watched the others fight. Well, it doesn't look like there are any more critical situations, or great openings to enter, so I just stood there. "Oh, and by the way, I didn't catch your name. I mean, considering I'm a bit higher up the "android power chain", I don't know if there's much point, but hey, we might still meet someday after this crap."
Last edited by Finland SSR on Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:11 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:-hey-

Huh. So the thing in front of my eyes was in fact an android, though not of Ismodeus design. Her creators, whoever they are, must have been really into flashy stuff and colors, because my teammate is really dressed like something from a fairy universe. Or something. I've never been to one, so I should take those words with a grain of salt.

"Well, as far as my database is aware, we are on Battleworld, a planet, I presume, created by Doctor Doom - that doomy Earthling." What the hell am I even saying? "I suppose we're here to kick his ass, and I can't argue - even though I despise my creator, he built me to fight things like these, so I do. It's fun."

I folded my arms as I watched the others fight. Well, it doesn't look like there are any more critical situations, or great openings to enter, so I just stood there. "Oh, and by the way, I didn't catch your name. I mean, considering I'm a bit higher up the "android power chain", I don't know if there's much point, but hey, we might still meet someday after this crap."

"Liberty." She responded flatly, frowning slightly. She sensed his arrogance was going to get annoying fast. She resisted the urge to punch him in the face for now... Though it took a lot of effort. "'Android power chain'? That's not even a thing. And even if it was I could still kick your ass." She responded, folding her arms.

Who the hell does this guy think he is? Celestial android... More like Celestial Jackass.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:00 am

Both couples stood staring at eachother. Looking for cracks, weakness, just the tiniest opening. When that got nowhere after a few minutes, Naja decided to speak up. "Are we just going to stand here staring at each other all day or what? Cause I'm pretty sure we could be doing something." She suggested. "Like... Trying to fix the problem with your population."

"Really? You think you can help save our race?" Thragg asked.

"Well... I think I could try something. I'll need all of your data on all of your known biology... And all of your medical knowledge. Looks like we're gonna be doctors and or genetic engineers." Alex said. "We are part Kryptonian. I'm sure you know all about them. They process information at a far faster rate than average. This shouldn't take more than a few minutes. That and your technology is far more advanced than what I'm used to. So... What have you got to lose? I can make you, faster, stronger, less dependent on food and water." Alex said. "Plus..." He said and blasted Thragg with golden beams shot from his eyes. "That." He said with his eyes still glowing a dull gold.

Thragg, despite the nasty wound on his chest left from Alex, was convinced. "Anissa... Show them to the labs. And get them, particularly the woman, some new clothing." He said heading to the medical bay to make sure that Alex didn't damage his heart. A few of the other Viltrumites reluctantly escorted Alex and Naja to their laboratory.

They tossed them both a white one piece outfit. "No cape... I kind of liked my cape. By the way, I cannot believe you went around not wearing any clothes." Alex said as he took off his Golden Guardian costume and put on the Viltrumite one. "It's not... Terrible."

"I like it." She said and looked at the daunting stack of books they had to go through. "I didn't think we'd be going to medical school... For aliens."

"You're part alien." Alex said grabbing the first one and read through it in a few seconds. "See? This shouldn't take more than 10 or 15 minutes." Alex said and then he and Naja burned through literally every science book they had in under twenty minutes. Viltrumites weren't that different from humans. In fact they were almost identical minus a few genetic differences. Namely Viltrumite metabolisms being superior to human ones. This then made Alex theorize that Humans, Kryptonians, Saiyans, and Viltrumites all shared a common ancestor. Something he would have to look into in the future. But due to their similarities creating a serum wouldn't be that difficult. In theory. Alex now actually had to study his own physiology. Luckily the Viltrumites had needles made to pierce hardened skin, so getting a sample of his blood wouldn't involve Naja hitting him in the face.

Or him hitting her. He needed blood from both of them. Naja possessed the same powers that he did. Upon isolating the parts of his DNA where he derived his powers, they made an important discovery. The Saiyan and Kryptonian genes were hardly doing anything. In fact it seemed that they were added for the sole purpose of making them weaker. The real power was seemingly derived from the unique energy. It seemed like the blood cells were siphoning energy from an unknown source. Upon closer inspection, it seemed they were literally drawing their power from an alternate dimension. They were ever so slightly out of phase with the current dimension and seemed to pass into the fifth dimension ever so slightly. Less than one percent. "So... We draw our powers from an alternate dimension and the Kryptonian and Saiyan blood is just used in the event we need to be killed? Creepy." Naja said. "So this is actually going to be easier than initially thought. All we have to do is replicate the ability to phase into the 5th dimension by like... 1 percent. And boom. Super Serum."

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:55 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Huh. So the thing in front of my eyes was in fact an android, though not of Ismodeus design. Her creators, whoever they are, must have been really into flashy stuff and colors, because my teammate is really dressed like something from a fairy universe. Or something. I've never been to one, so I should take those words with a grain of salt.

"Liberty." She responded flatly, frowning slightly. She sensed his arrogance was going to get annoying fast. She resisted the urge to punch him in the face for now... Though it took a lot of effort. "'Android power chain'? That's not even a thing. And even if it was I could still kick your ass." She responded, folding her arms.

Who the hell does this guy think he is? Celestial android... More like Celestial Jackass.

I responded with a faint smirk forming on my face. Really, some people like to call me out being arrogant, but I don't like that term put on me. I prefer the term 'Celestial Android supremacist'. Hey, it's not my fault that they were not born as an android built by a literal god. Okay, this is kind of weird, let's move on.

"Isn't it kind of ironic that your name is 'Liberty', and we are talking about android equality?" I responded. "I mean, it'd fit more if your name was 'Equality' or something, but hey, I don't judge. It's just that, unlike the Earthlings, all Androids have different creators, and some make their 'children' more powerful than others. As is the case here. 'Celestial' in my name literally means the Celestials - that should be a clue."

Interestingly enough, I wanted to chat more than fight. Because I can always find another person to fight with, but talking with an Android like me is new. I mean, besides Xicor...
Last edited by Finland SSR on Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse