NATION

PASSWORD

Lemmingtopian Embassy Exchange

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Lemmingtopias
Diplomat
 
Posts: 548
Founded: Apr 03, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Lemmingtopian Embassy Exchange

Postby Lemmingtopias » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:19 am

Image
The Lemmingtopian Foreign and Commonwealth Service


Ladies, Gentleman and Others of the NationStates Community,

Thank-you for your interest in exchanging Embassies with Lemmingtopias. Lemmingtopias is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation governed with a mix of democracy, meritocracy and theocracy. It has a frighteningly efficient economy with is led by the Tourism Industry.

The Lemmingtopian government, after ending a period of civil war, has re-organised itself with a new, democratically devised constitution and is now opening up to the world once more by offering Embassies and Consulates to other nations.

Embassies are housed in Chancery Lane in the national capital city of Lomapolis. Chancery Lane is situated by the Senate House, the Foreign and Commonwealth Service and the Temple of the Sages. On one side of the road is a river with a beautiful, sandy beach. By river, the Sea is just a few miles away to the East. On the other side of the road is Chancery Park, with playing fields, sports and recreation facilities, wildlife reserves and a number of historic Houses used for diplomatic and government functions.

Head of State: His Holiness the Second Lemming Sage
Head of Government: Principle-Senator Nikolaos Romankis
Head of Foreign Affairs: Iason Kretheus.

SubjectMay be arrested or detainedResidence may be entered subject to ordinary proceduresMay be issued traffic ticketMay be subpoenaed as witnessMay be prosecuted
Ambassador or equivalentNoNoYesNoNo
Member of embassy administrative or technical staffNoNoYesNoNo
Member of embassy service staffYesYesYesYesNo for official acts. Otherwise, yes
Career consular officersYes, if for a felony and pursuant to a warrant.YesYesNo, for official acts. Testimony may not be compelled in any case.No for official acts. Otherwise, yes
Honorary consular officersYesYesYesNo, for official acts. Yes, in all other casesNo for official acts. Otherwise, yes
Consular employeesYesYesYesNo, for official acts. Yes, in all other casesNo for official acts. Otherwise, yes


Application Form
Code: Select all
[spoiler][u]Nation:[/u]
[u]Government Type:[/u]
[u]Head of State:[/u]
[u]Head of Government:[/u]
[u]Foreign Affairs Director:[/u]
[u]Your Ambassador to Lemmingtopias:[/u]
[u]Gender of Ambassador:[/u]
[u]Brief Summary of Ambassador:[/u]

[u]Do you have any requests for your Embassy? (Size, facilities, walls, Located near another Nation's Embassy, helipad, located on the river, etc.):[/u]
[u]Number of Diplomatic Personnel:[/u]
[u]Number of Security Personnel:[/u]
[u]Number of Service Personnel:[/u]
[u]Number and Type of Weapons:[/u]
[u]Number and Type of Vehicles:[/u]

[u]Do you wish to set up Consulates in any of our Major Cities? If so how many?[/u]
[i](The Foreign and Commonwealth Service will allocate your consulates in the most appropriate City for your nation)[/i]
[u]Link to your Embassy Exchange Program:[/u]
[u]Would you like to enter into talks regarding Trade, Defence or any other matter?[/u]
[u]Any other Notes:[/u]
[/spoiler]


Please Note: Machine guns, Sniper Rifles, Military Vehicles, Public Containment equipment are prohibited. The Lemmingtopian Diplomatic Police operate on Chancery Lane providing security to the area at large. They can be spotted by their Green Police Vehicles.
Last edited by Lemmingtopias on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:12 am, edited 8 times in total.
Iason Kretheus
Ambassador-General of Lemmingtopias to the NationStates Community


Embassy Program - Elections

User avatar
Lemmingtopias
Diplomat
 
Posts: 548
Founded: Apr 03, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lemmingtopias » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:31 am

Embassies of Nations in Lemmingtopias:
Odd numbers are located beach-side, Even numbers are Park-side

1 Chancery Lane: Madrocea - Johan Vistal - See Details
2 Chancery Lane: Tolmakia - Demi B. Machias - See Details
3 Chancery Lane: Ardouse - Marie-Celestine Royer - See Details
4 Chancery Lane: Thermodolia - George Thræśčà - See Details
5 Chancery Lane: Brellach - Junas Frann - See Details
6 Chancery Lane: Tekeristan - Elma Ritschel - See Details
7 Chancery Lane: The Recon Empire - Thomas Kutcher - See Details
8 Chancery Lane - vacant
9 Chancery Lane: Fifthland - Jin-kang Hu - See Details
10 Chancery Lane: SJT - Mr Rasmus Kappel - See Details

Consulates in lemmingtopias
Nation - Location of Consulate
Tekeristan - Lomapolis
Madrocea - Lomapolis, Leonia, Pallas
SJT Lomapolis, Leonia
The Recon Empire - Lomapolis, Leonia, Pallas
Last edited by Lemmingtopias on Sun May 07, 2017 6:45 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Iason Kretheus
Ambassador-General of Lemmingtopias to the NationStates Community


Embassy Program - Elections

User avatar
Lemmingtopias
Diplomat
 
Posts: 548
Founded: Apr 03, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lemmingtopias » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:31 am

Embassies of Lemmingtopias in other nations:

Bresdenn - Lemmingtopias House, Diplomatic Row, St. Corlo - Ambassador Liam Storitas - Details

Fifthland - 22 International Road, Ya Jing City - Ambassador Spyros Angelos - Details

Transyl - Lemmingtopias House - Ambassador Vasilis Gregorios - Details

Brellach - Lemmingtopias House, Sheoth - Ambassador - Details

Wintanceastre - 2443 Embassy Way, Oakdale - Ambassador Atreus Spanos - Details
Last edited by Lemmingtopias on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:01 am, edited 7 times in total.
Iason Kretheus
Ambassador-General of Lemmingtopias to the NationStates Community


Embassy Program - Elections

User avatar
Lemmingtopias
Diplomat
 
Posts: 548
Founded: Apr 03, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lemmingtopias » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:31 am

Diplomatic News:
06/04/2015: Iason Kretheus is appointed Director of the Foreign and Commonwealth Service by the Interregnum Council and proceeds to invite nations around the world to open Embassies in Lemmingtopias.

Embassies opened with Thermodolia and Tekeristan.

George Thræśčà of Thermodolia named Dean of the Lemmingtopian Diplomatic Corps.
Last edited by Lemmingtopias on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Iason Kretheus
Ambassador-General of Lemmingtopias to the NationStates Community


Embassy Program - Elections

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54907
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:40 am

Nation: The National Republic of Thermodolia
Government Type: Semi-Presidential Democratic Republic
Head of State: President Jacob Dolia
Head of Government: Prime Minister Eric Sægôth
Foreign Affairs Director: Secretary of State Martha Greshwin
Your Ambassador to Lemmingtopias: George Thræśčà
[hr]
Do you have any requests for your Chancery? (Size, facilities, walls, Located near another Nation's Chancery, helipad, located on the river, etc.): 9 Foot high security wall around the Chancery
Number of Diplomatic Personnel: 20
Number of Security Personnel: 15
Number of Service Personnel: 12
Number and Type of Weapons: 15 P226 Service pistol and 15 TR-47 Rifle
Number and Type of Vehicles: 5 Chevrolet Tahoe's
[hr]
Do you wish to set up Consulates in any of our Major Cities? If so how many? No
(The Foreign and Commonwealth Service will allocate your consulates in the most appropriate City for your nation)
Link to your Embassy Exchange Program: Link in Sig.
Would you like to enter into talks regarding Trade, Defence or any other matter? Yes, Non-aggression pact
Any other Notes: None
Last edited by Thermodolia on Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Male, Titoist cultural nationalist, lives somewhere in the Deep South, give me any good Irish, Canadian, or Scottish whiskey and I will be your friend for life. I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies
Click Here for RP Info Embassy Program
Ambassadors to the WA:
Ambassador to the GA Jon Æthr
Ambassador to the SC Eve Šanœ

RIP Dya

User avatar
Tekeristan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5342
Founded: Mar 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Tekeristan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:47 am

Nation: Tekeristan
Government Type: Democratic Socialists
Head of State: Bogolyubov Yegorovich
Head of Government: Dryagin Savelievich
Foreign Affairs Director: Finja Fichte
Your Ambassador to Lemmingtopias:Elma Ritschel


Do you have any requests for your Chancery? (Size, facilities, walls, Located near another Nation's Chancery, helipad, located on the river, etc.): Small size, security walls, located next door if possible, Easily extendable, flag poles.
Number of Diplomatic Personnel: 6
Number of Security Personnel: 12
Number of Service Personnel: 10
Number and Type of Weapons: 24 ( 12 batons, 12 handguns )
Number and Type of Vehicles: 3 ( 1 Security SUV, 2 SUV )


Do you wish to set up Consulates in any of our Major Cities? If so how many? Only capital
(The Foreign and Commonwealth Service will allocate your consulates in the most appropriate City for your nation)
Link to your Embassy Exchange Program: See below ( Notes )
Would you like to enter into talks regarding Trade, Defence or any other matter? Trade & Cultural Exchange Program
Any other Notes:
Facility may be built upon/upgraded
The nation of Tekeristan itself has recently recovered from a civil war, and is making an attempt to open itself more to the world.
Last edited by Tekeristan on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Lemmingtopias
Diplomat
 
Posts: 548
Founded: Apr 03, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lemmingtopias » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:07 pm

Thermodolia wrote:Nation: The National Republic of Thermodolia
Government Type: Semi-Democratic Republic
Head of State: President Jacob Dolia
Head of Government: President Jacob Dolia
Foreign Affairs Director: Secretary of State Martha Greshwin
Your Ambassador to Lemmingtopias: George Thræśčà
[hr]
Do you have any requests for your Chancery? (Size, facilities, walls, Located near another Nation's Chancery, helipad, located on the river, etc.): 9 Foot high security wall around the Chancery
Number of Diplomatic Personnel: 20
Number of Security Personnel: 15
Number of Service Personnel: 12
Number and Type of Weapons: 15 P226 Service pistol and 15 TR-47 Rifle
Number and Type of Vehicles: 5 Chevrolet Tahoe's
[hr]
Do you wish to set up Consulates in any of our Major Cities? If so how many? No
(The Foreign and Commonwealth Service will allocate your consulates in the most appropriate City for your nation)
Link to your Embassy Exchange Program: Link in Sig.
Would you like to enter into talks regarding Trade, Defence or any other matter? Yes, Non-aggression pact
Any other Notes: None


Image
Foreign and Commonwealth Service


Dear George Thræśčà,

I am delighted to accept your nations application for an Embassy in Lemmingtopias.

I have received your credentials and invite you to take up residence in No 4 Chancery Lane. Please present yourself to the Guard-House on arrival so that security passes can be given to you and your staff and a tour of the area arranged.

As our first Ambassador, you have been bestowed upon with the title of Dean of the Diplomatic Corps. I look forward to holding discussions with you on the proposed non-aggression pact. Do telegram me if you wish to begin these discussions.

Either myself or one of my 12 Deputies hold an informal brunch daily at 11AM at the Beach House (summer months) or the Winter Gardens (winter months), both of these are located nearby to your chancery and you are welcome to attend whenever you so please.

I hope you and your staff settle in nicely, do not hesitate to contact me if there are any problems.

Yours faithfully,

Iason Kretheus,
Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Principle-Senator of the Lemmingtopian Senate.

No 4 Chancery Lane:

Image
Last edited by Lemmingtopias on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Iason Kretheus
Ambassador-General of Lemmingtopias to the NationStates Community


Embassy Program - Elections

User avatar
Lemmingtopias
Diplomat
 
Posts: 548
Founded: Apr 03, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lemmingtopias » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:23 pm

Tekeristan wrote:Nation: Tekeristan
Government Type: Democratic Socialists
Head of State: Bogolyubov Yegorovich
Head of Government: Dryagin Savelievich
Foreign Affairs Director: Finja Fichte
Your Ambassador to Lemmingtopias:Elma Ritschel


Do you have any requests for your Chancery? (Size, facilities, walls, Located near another Nation's Chancery, helipad, located on the river, etc.): Small size, security walls, located next door if possible, Easily extendable, flag poles.
Number of Diplomatic Personnel: 6
Number of Security Personnel: 12
Number of Service Personnel: 10
Number and Type of Weapons: 24 ( 12 batons, 12 handguns )
Number and Type of Vehicles: 3 ( 1 Security SUV, 2 SUV )


Do you also wish to set up Consulates in any of our Major Cities? If so how many? Only capital
(The Foreign and Commonwealth Service will allocate your consulates in the most appropriate City for your nation)
Link to your Embassy Exchange Program: See below ( Notes )
Would you like to enter into talks regarding Trade, Defence or any other matter? Trade & Cultural Exchange Program
Any other Notes:
Facility may be built upon/upgraded
The nation of Tekeristan itself has recently recovered from a civil war, and is making an attempt to open itself more to the world.


Image
Foreign and Commonwealth Service


Dear Elma Ritschel,

I am delighted to accept your nations application for an Embassy in Lemmingtopias.

I have received your credentials and invite you to take up residence in No 6 Chancery Lane. Please present yourself to the Guard-House on arrival so that security passes can be given to you and your staff and a tour of the area arranged. Please note that, while your application noted that you may intend to develop the land of your Chancery, this must be approved in writing, detailing the upgrades you have requested to make, by the Principle-Senator of the Lemmingtopian Senate before such works can take place.

I wish your nation all the best in its rebuilding after the Civil War and do hope you will let us know when the time is right for Lemmingtopias to open an Embassy in your own nation.

I look forward to holding discussions with you regarding the possibility of the establishment of a Trade & Cultural Program between our two nations and do hope you will telegram me regarding this proposal.

Either myself or one of my 12 Deputies hold an informal brunch daily at 11AM at the Beach House (summer months) or the Winter Gardens (winter months), both of these are located nearby to your chancery and you are welcome to attend whenever you so please.

I hope you and your staff settle in nicely, do not hesitate to contact me if there are any problems.

Yours faithfully,

Iason Kretheus,
Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Principle-Senator of the Lemmingtopian Senate.

No 6 Chancery Lane:

Image
Last edited by Lemmingtopias on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Iason Kretheus
Ambassador-General of Lemmingtopias to the NationStates Community


Embassy Program - Elections

User avatar
United Russian Soviet States
Minister
 
Posts: 3327
Founded: Jan 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Russian Soviet States » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:57 pm

Nation: The Republic of United Russian Soviet States
Government Type: Communist Republic
Head of State: Ivan Pavlov
Head of Government: Ivan Pavlov
Foreign Affairs Director: Freddy Sanchez
Your Ambassador to Lemmingtopias: David Mark
Brief Summary of Ambassador: He is a homosexual.

Do you have any requests for your Embassy? (Size, facilities, walls, Located near another Nation's Embassy, helipad, located on the river, etc.): No
Number of Diplomatic Personnel: 20
Number of Security Personnel: 4
Number of Service Personnel: 3
Number and Type of Weapons: 0
Number and Type of Vehicles: 0

Do you wish to set up Consulates in any of our Major Cities? If so how many? No
(The Foreign and Commonwealth Service will allocate your consulates in the most appropriate City for your nation)
Link to your Embassy Exchange Program:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=326390&hilit=embassy
Would you like to enter into talks regarding Trade, Defence or any other matter? Trade
Any other Notes: None
This nation does not represent my views.
I stand with Rand.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.
:Member of the United National Group:

User avatar
Lemmingtopias
Diplomat
 
Posts: 548
Founded: Apr 03, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lemmingtopias » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:54 am

United Russian Soviet States wrote:
Nation: The Republic of United Russian Soviet States
Government Type: Communist Republic
Head of State: Ivan Pavlov
Head of Government: Ivan Pavlov
Foreign Affairs Director: Freddy Sanchez
Your Ambassador to Lemmingtopias: David Mark
Brief Summary of Ambassador: He is a homosexual.

Do you have any requests for your Embassy? (Size, facilities, walls, Located near another Nation's Embassy, helipad, located on the river, etc.): No
Number of Diplomatic Personnel: 20
Number of Security Personnel: 4
Number of Service Personnel: 3
Number and Type of Weapons: 0
Number and Type of Vehicles: 0

Do you wish to set up Consulates in any of our Major Cities? If so how many? No
(The Foreign and Commonwealth Service will allocate your consulates in the most appropriate City for your nation)
Link to your Embassy Exchange Program:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=326390&hilit=embassy
Would you like to enter into talks regarding Trade, Defence or any other matter? Trade
Any other Notes: None


Image
The Foreign & Commonwealth Service
On behalf of the Lemmingtopian Principle Senator



Iason Kretheus
Director of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office

Chancery House
Lomax Square
Lomapolis
LP0 0AA


Dear Freddy Sanchez,

RE: Application for Embassy

I am delighted to confirm the approval of the allocation of an Embassy for The Republic of United Russian Soviet States at 8 Chancery Lane, Lomapolis, and look forward to receiving your Ambassador David Mark.

On behalf of the Lemmingtopian Senate and People, I welcome HE Mr. David Mark and his team to Lomapolis and look forward to building friendly relations with your Republic in the spirit of co-operation and mutual prosperity.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Yours sincerely,

Iason Kretheus,
Director of the Foreign & Commonwealth Service,

on behalf of the Lemmingtopian Principle Senator



No. 8 Chancery Lane:
Image
Iason Kretheus
Ambassador-General of Lemmingtopias to the NationStates Community


Embassy Program - Elections

User avatar
Fifthland
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 457
Founded: Jan 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Fifthland » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:35 am

Nation: Empire of Fifthland
Government Type: Monarchy
Head of State: 12th King Ratna Vajra , Kuang-yung Kuo
Head of Government: Xing-de Chen
Foreign Affairs Director: Xing-zhen Chen
Your Ambassador to Lemmingtopias: Jin-kang Hu
Brief Summary of Ambassador: Mr. Hu was born in 1980 in Nanjing. He is a graduate of Ya Jing University's prestigious Faculty of Political Sciences.

Do you have any requests for your Embassy? (Size, facilities, walls, Located near another Nation's Embassy, helipad, located on the river, etc.): no
Number of Diplomatic Personnel: 10
Number of Security Personnel: 7
Number of Service Personnel: 20
Number and Type of Weapons: 12 x pistols , 38 x stun gun
Number and Type of Vehicles: 12 x toyota prius

Do you wish to set up Consulates in any of our Major Cities? If so how many? no
(The Foreign and Commonwealth Service will allocate your consulates in the most appropriate City for your nation)
Link to your Embassy Exchange Program: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=334189
Would you like to enter into talks regarding Trade, Defence or any other matter? yes
Any other Notes: no
Open an Embassy in Fifthland
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=334189

We are in neutral position toward LGBT issues, Our flag didn't represent LGBT at all.

User avatar
Lemmingtopias
Diplomat
 
Posts: 548
Founded: Apr 03, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lemmingtopias » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:47 am

Fifthland wrote:
Nation: Empire of Fifthland
Government Type: Monarchy
Head of State: 12th King Ratna Vajra , Kuang-yung Kuo
Head of Government: Xing-de Chen
Foreign Affairs Director: Xing-zhen Chen
Your Ambassador to Lemmingtopias: Jin-kang Hu
Brief Summary of Ambassador: Mr. Hu was born in 1980 in Nanjing. He is a graduate of Ya Jing University's prestigious Faculty of Political Sciences.

Do you have any requests for your Embassy? (Size, facilities, walls, Located near another Nation's Embassy, helipad, located on the river, etc.): no
Number of Diplomatic Personnel: 10
Number of Security Personnel: 7
Number of Service Personnel: 20
Number and Type of Weapons: 12 x pistols , 38 x stun gun
Number and Type of Vehicles: 12 x toyota prius

Do you wish to set up Consulates in any of our Major Cities? If so how many? no
(The Foreign and Commonwealth Service will allocate your consulates in the most appropriate City for your nation)
Link to your Embassy Exchange Program: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=334189
Would you like to enter into talks regarding Trade, Defence or any other matter? yes
Any other Notes: no

Image
The Foreign & Commonwealth Service
On behalf of the Lemmingtopian Principle Senator



Iason Kretheus
Director of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office

Chancery House
Lomax Square
Lomapolis
LP0 0AA


Dear Xing-zhen Chen,

RE: Application for Embassy with Lemmingtopias

I am delighted to confirm the approval of the allocation of an Embassy for the Empire of Fifthland at 9 Chancery Lane, Lomapolis, and look forward to receiving your Ambassador Jin-kang Hu.

On behalf of the Lemmingtopian Senate and People, I welcome HE Jin-kang Hu and your diplomatic team to Lomapolis and look forward to building friendly relations with your Monarchy in the spirit of co-operation and mutual prosperity.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Yours sincerely,

Iason Kretheus,
Director of the Foreign & Commonwealth Service,

on behalf of the Lemmingtopian Principle Senator



No. 9 Chancery Lane:
Image
Iason Kretheus
Ambassador-General of Lemmingtopias to the NationStates Community


Embassy Program - Elections

User avatar
Brellach
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 432
Founded: Jun 20, 2007
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Brellach » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:00 am


Image
HER COURT OF BRELLACH




Brightest blessings;

As requested and as we are happy to comply, a Brellachi application for diplomatic representation in Lemmingtopias can be found on the reverse of this letter.

We hope this meets with your approval and that it can be the commencement of pleasant diplomatic relations between you and yours and me and mine.




Most humbly,

Rena Vaska
Devout Advisor of Her Court,
With Responsibility for Speaking with Those of Other Places

HOLY QUEENDOM OF BRELLACH



Nation: The Holy Queendom of Brellach
Government Type: Absolute monarchy
Head of State: Queen Lyta
Head of Government: Fellis Jessina, Most Devout Advisor of Her Court
Foreign Affairs Director: Rena Vaska, Devout Advisor of Her Court, With Responsibility for Speaking with Those of Other Places
Your Ambassador to Lemmingtopias: Junas Frann
Brief Summary of Ambassador: Junas Frann is a 43-year-old male, birthed in remote Sia'sa but now resident in Sheoth. Began working as an administrator for Her Court at the age of 16, at the time in service to Queen Vala III, whose Most Devout Advisor pushed for him to gain an education at Sheoth School of Law and State. He graduated with distinction in political science, and served as Her Lawmaker until the passing of Queen Vala. On the accession of Queen Lyta, he applied to be a Devout Advisor, but was not chosen. Rena Vaska appointed him to the new diplomatic programme to serve as Her Assistant Representative to Other Places. This will be his first time serving as Her Representative to Other Places ('full ambassador').

Do you have any requests for your Embassy? (Size, facilities, walls, Located near another Nation's Embassy, helipad, located on the river, etc.): As close to unspoiled nature as possible, so that Her Representatives might commune with Her Divine Glory. The size and nature of the structure itself is unimportant.
Number of Diplomatic Personnel: 5x
Number of Security Personnel: 5x
Number of Service Personnel: 10x
Number and Type of Weapons: 5x PM-58V sidearms
Number and Type of Vehicles: Staff shall seek to purchase two locally-made civilian vehicles upon arrival, in reciprocation for such an act by you and yours.

Do you wish to set up Consulates in any of our Major Cities? If so how many? For now we shall focus on the formation of the embassy.
(The Foreign and Commonwealth Service will allocate your consulates in the most appropriate City for your nation)
Link to your Embassy Exchange Program: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=314418
Would you like to enter into talks regarding Trade, Defence or any other matter? We would be amenable to a non-aggression pact.
Any other Notes:
The Holy Queendom of Brellach
Factbook | Embassies | News

User avatar
Lemmingtopias
Diplomat
 
Posts: 548
Founded: Apr 03, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lemmingtopias » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:09 am

Brellach wrote:
(Image)
HER COURT OF BRELLACH




Brightest blessings;

As requested and as we are happy to comply, a Brellachi application for diplomatic representation in Lemmingtopias can be found on the reverse of this letter.

We hope this meets with your approval and that it can be the commencement of pleasant diplomatic relations between you and yours and me and mine.




Most humbly,

Rena Vaska
Devout Advisor of Her Court,
With Responsibility for Speaking with Those of Other Places

HOLY QUEENDOM OF BRELLACH



Nation: The Holy Queendom of Brellach
Government Type: Absolute monarchy
Head of State: Queen Lyta
Head of Government: Fellis Jessina, Most Devout Advisor of Her Court
Foreign Affairs Director: Rena Vaska, Devout Advisor of Her Court, With Responsibility for Speaking with Those of Other Places
Your Ambassador to Lemmingtopias: Junas Frann
Brief Summary of Ambassador: Junas Frann is a 43-year-old male, birthed in remote Sia'sa but now resident in Sheoth. Began working as an administrator for Her Court at the age of 16, at the time in service to Queen Vala III, whose Most Devout Advisor pushed for him to gain an education at Sheoth School of Law and State. He graduated with distinction in political science, and served as Her Lawmaker until the passing of Queen Vala. On the accession of Queen Lyta, he applied to be a Devout Advisor, but was not chosen. Rena Vaska appointed him to the new diplomatic programme to serve as Her Assistant Representative to Other Places. This will be his first time serving as Her Representative to Other Places ('full ambassador').

Do you have any requests for your Embassy? (Size, facilities, walls, Located near another Nation's Embassy, helipad, located on the river, etc.): As close to unspoiled nature as possible, so that Her Representatives might commune with Her Divine Glory. The size and nature of the structure itself is unimportant.
Number of Diplomatic Personnel: 5x
Number of Security Personnel: 5x
Number of Service Personnel: 10x
Number and Type of Weapons: 5x PM-58V sidearms
Number and Type of Vehicles: Staff shall seek to purchase two locally-made civilian vehicles upon arrival, in reciprocation for such an act by you and yours.

Do you wish to set up Consulates in any of our Major Cities? If so how many? For now we shall focus on the formation of the embassy.
(The Foreign and Commonwealth Service will allocate your consulates in the most appropriate City for your nation)
Link to your Embassy Exchange Program: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=314418
Would you like to enter into talks regarding Trade, Defence or any other matter? We would be amenable to a non-aggression pact.
Any other Notes:


Image
The Foreign & Commonwealth Service
On behalf of the Lemmingtopian Principle Senator



Iason Kretheus
Director of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office

Chancery House
Lomax Square
Lomapolis
LP0 0AA


Dear Rena Vaska,

RE: Application for Embassy with Lemmingtopias

I am delighted to confirm the approval of the allocation of an Embassy for the The Holy Queendom of Brellach at 5 Chancery Lane, Lomapolis, and look forward to receiving your Ambassador Junas Frann. As requested, we have taken care to ensure that the selected Chancery is close to unspoilt nature. As such, it is located on larger grounds than is usual, upon a natural setting. It also backs onto a river which is protected by our nature laws. Across the road is a Park, which also includes a vast area of protected nature sites.

On behalf of the Lemmingtopian Senate and People, I welcome HE Junas Frann and his team to Lomapolis and look forward to building friendly relations with your Monarchy in the spirit of co-operation and mutual prosperity.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Yours sincerely,

Iason Kretheus,
Director of the Foreign & Commonwealth Service,

on behalf of the Lemmingtopian Principle Senator



No. 5 Chancery Lane:
Image
Last edited by Lemmingtopias on Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Iason Kretheus
Ambassador-General of Lemmingtopias to the NationStates Community


Embassy Program - Elections

User avatar
Madrocea
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 49
Founded: Jan 26, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby Madrocea » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:11 pm

Nation: The Republic of Madrocea
Government Type: Representative Democratic Republic (NS Classification: Civil Rights Lovefest)
Head of State: President Ansellon Midastes
Head of Government: President Ansellon Midastes
Foreign Affairs Director: Freda Aristocles
Your Ambassador to Lemmingtopias: Johan Vistal
Gender of Ambassador: Male
Brief Summary of Ambassador: A slender, well-dressed man of mild manner, aged 55. Wears thin round-rimmed glasses.

Do you have any requests for your Embassy? (Size, facilities, walls, Located near another Nation's Embassy, helipad, located on the river, etc.):

Reasonable size, sturdy facilities, definitely need a helipad. Location flexible, just be sure we're in a secure neighborhood.

Number of Diplomatic Personnel: 26
Number of Security Personnel: 8
Number of Service Personnel: 12
Number and Type of Weapons: 8 Lausko Arms 'Chi-Beta, type VI' 0.44 sidearms, Madrocean make. 8 Lausko Arms 'Tau-Kappa, type II' assault rifles, Madrocean make.
Number and Type of Vehicles: 6 Karstek Rhino SUV's, Madrocean make.

Do you wish to set up Consulates in any of our Major Cities? If so how many? We would like to build a consulate in the three largest cities in your nation.

(The Foreign and Commonwealth Service will allocate your consulates in the most appropriate City for your nation)

Link to your Embassy Exchange Program: N/A, as of yet.

Would you like to enter into talks regarding Trade, Defence or any other matter? Atlantean regional security is of highest importance. There were concerns, given the recent civil war in Lemmingtopias, but we too have recovered from a pretty terrifying civil war in the not-too-distant past.We will do what we can to expediate normalcy and regional security adequate enough to normalize trade relations. Then we can make our region truly prosper above all. So, to put it shortly, yes. We need to discuss these things.
Last edited by Madrocea on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Prosperity Belongs to All"
Current Leader: President Carol Trajan (Demos Party)
Currently At War With: Madrosha (an upstart terrorist communist movement responsible for the assassination of Madrocean President Sean McKinnon)
Carol Trajan's State of the Demos - 8 July 2019
Major Political Parties in Madrocea: Demos Party (Capitalist Center-Left), Commerce Party (Corporatist Right Wing to Hyperlibertarian) - Ms. Trajan's Challenger: Boris for President

User avatar
SJT
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 365
Founded: Dec 14, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby SJT » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:20 pm

Nation: SJT
Government Type: NY Times Democracy/Civil Rights Lovefest
Head of State: King Alexander IV
Head of Government: President Markus Witten
Foreign Affairs Director: Mr Damien Lunter
Your Ambassador to Lemmingtopias: Mr Rasmus Kappel
Gender of Ambassador: Male
Brief Summary of Ambassador: Has a degree in International relations from the Diplomatic School of SJT, previously served as city governor of Ommels prior to diplomatic career

Do you have any requests for your Embassy? (Size, facilities, walls, Located near another Nation's Embassy, helipad, located on the river, etc.): Located in the same general area as most of the other embassies
Number of Diplomatic Personnel: 15
Number of Security Personnel: 10
Number of Service Personnel: 10
Number and Type of Weapons: 8 sub machine gun, 4 assault rifles
Number and Type of Vehicles: 4 armed Jeeps

Do you wish to set up Consulates in any of our Major Cities? If so how many? Yes, at least 2
(The Foreign and Commonwealth Service will allocate your consulates in the most appropriate City for your nation)
Link to your Embassy Exchange Program: N/A
Would you like to enter into talks regarding Trade, Defence or any other matter? Yes
Any other Notes: No
Pro: Liberalism, Greens, Communism, Socialism, Israel, Free Tibet, Kosovo, Taiwan, EU, United Nations, fair trade, cannabis, secularism, LGB rights
Anti: Racism, Nazism, Fascism, Stalinism, conservatism, antisemitism, theocracy, Palestine, ISIL, Russia, DST, corporations, rednecks
Indian (Asian) high schooler living in the US, democratic socialist, asexual, universalist/Christian, traveller. Anime, aviation, architecture, cartography and vexillology fan. Euro and Japanophile.

Member of the IESP
RP Population: 42 million
تهيس يس جوست العَرَبِيةُ جيببآريسه
Political Results
iSideWith - Political Compass

"GNH is a better ranking than GDP, because one can't buy the other." -Nathan Athanasios Johnson

User avatar
Lemmingtopias
Diplomat
 
Posts: 548
Founded: Apr 03, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lemmingtopias » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:07 pm

Madrocea wrote:Nation: The Republic of Madrocea
Government Type: Representative Democratic Republic (NS Classification: Civil Rights Lovefest)
Head of State: President Ansellon Midastes
Head of Government: President Ansellon Midastes
Foreign Affairs Director: Freda Aristocles
Your Ambassador to Lemmingtopias: Johan Vistal
Gender of Ambassador: Male
Brief Summary of Ambassador: A slender, well-dressed man of mild manner, aged 55. Wears thin round-rimmed glasses.

Do you have any requests for your Embassy? (Size, facilities, walls, Located near another Nation's Embassy, helipad, located on the river, etc.):

Reasonable size, sturdy facilities, definitely need a helipad. Location flexible, just be sure we're in a secure neighborhood.

Number of Diplomatic Personnel: 26
Number of Security Personnel: 8
Number of Service Personnel: 12
Number and Type of Weapons: 8 Lausko Arms 'Chi-Beta, type VI' 0.44 sidearms, Madrocean make. 8 Lausko Arms 'Tau-Kappa, type II' assault rifles, Madrocean make.
Number and Type of Vehicles: 6 Karstek Rhino SUV's, Madrocean make.

Do you wish to set up Consulates in any of our Major Cities? If so how many? We would like to build a consulate in the three largest cities in your nation.

(The Foreign and Commonwealth Service will allocate your consulates in the most appropriate City for your nation)

Link to your Embassy Exchange Program: N/A, as of yet.

Would you like to enter into talks regarding Trade, Defence or any other matter? Atlantean regional security is of highest importance. There were concerns, given the recent civil war in Lemmingtopias, but we too have recovered from a pretty terrifying civil war in the not-too-distant past.We will do what we can to expediate normalcy and regional security adequate enough to normalize trade relations. Then we can make our region truly prosper above all. So, to put it shortly, yes. We need to discuss these things.


Image
The Foreign & Commonwealth Service
On behalf of the Lemmingtopian Principle Senator



Iason Kretheus
Director of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office

Chancery House
Lomax Square
Lomapolis
LP0 0AA


Dear Freda Aristocles,

RE: Application for Embassy with Lemmingtopias

I am delighted to confirm the approval of the allocation of an Embassy for the The Republic of Madrocea at 1 Chancery Lane, Lomapolis, and look forward to receiving your Ambassador Johan Vistal. As requested, your Chancery has been fitted with a Helipad. I can assure you that, being located within the Sacred City Walls and having the Lomapolitan Diplomatic Police located in the area, Chancery Lane is most secure.

On behalf of the Lemmingtopian Senate and People, I welcome HE Johan Vistal and his team to Lomapolis and look forward to building friendly relations with your Republic in the spirit of co-operation and mutual prosperity. I agree that discussions need to be had over the future of Atlantis. Perhaps it is time to host a summit for willing nations.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Yours sincerely,

Iason Kretheus,
Director of the Foreign & Commonwealth Service,

on behalf of the Lemmingtopian Principle Senator



No. 1 Chancery Lane:
Image
Last edited by Lemmingtopias on Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iason Kretheus
Ambassador-General of Lemmingtopias to the NationStates Community


Embassy Program - Elections

User avatar
Lemmingtopias
Diplomat
 
Posts: 548
Founded: Apr 03, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lemmingtopias » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:14 pm

SJT wrote:
Nation: SJT
Government Type: NY Times Democracy/Civil Rights Lovefest
Head of State: King Alexander IV
Head of Government: President Markus Witten
Foreign Affairs Director: Mr Damien Lunter
Your Ambassador to Lemmingtopias: Mr Rasmus Kappel
Gender of Ambassador: Male
Brief Summary of Ambassador: Has a degree in International relations from the Diplomatic School of SJT, previously served as city governor of Ommels prior to diplomatic career

Do you have any requests for your Embassy? (Size, facilities, walls, Located near another Nation's Embassy, helipad, located on the river, etc.): Located in the same general area as most of the other embassies
Number of Diplomatic Personnel: 15
Number of Security Personnel: 10
Number of Service Personnel: 10
Number and Type of Weapons: 8 sub machine gun, 4 assault rifles
Number and Type of Vehicles: 4 armed Jeeps

Do you wish to set up Consulates in any of our Major Cities? If so how many? Yes, at least 2
(The Foreign and Commonwealth Service will allocate your consulates in the most appropriate City for your nation)
Link to your Embassy Exchange Program: N/A
Would you like to enter into talks regarding Trade, Defence or any other matter? Yes
Any other Notes: No


Image
The Foreign & Commonwealth Service
On behalf of the Lemmingtopian Principle Senator



Iason Kretheus
Director of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office

Chancery House
Lomax Square
Lomapolis
LP0 0AA


Dear Mr Damien Lunter,

RE: Application for Embassy with Lemmingtopias

I am delighted to confirm the approval of the allocation of an Embassy for the The Republic of Madrocea at 10 Chancery Lane, Lomapolis, and look forward to receiving your Ambassador Mr Rasmus Kappel.

On behalf of the Lemmingtopian Senate and People, I welcome HE Mr Rasmus Kappel and his team to Lomapolis and look forward to building friendly relations with your Kingdom in the spirit of co-operation and mutual prosperity.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Yours sincerely,

Iason Kretheus,
Director of the Foreign & Commonwealth Service,

on behalf of the Lemmingtopian Principle Senator



No. 10 Chancery Lane:
Image
Iason Kretheus
Ambassador-General of Lemmingtopias to the NationStates Community


Embassy Program - Elections

User avatar
Lemmingtopias
Diplomat
 
Posts: 548
Founded: Apr 03, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lemmingtopias » Sat May 30, 2015 12:47 pm

Image
The Foreign & Commonwealth Service
On behalf of the Lemmingtopian Principle Senator



Iason Kretheus
Director of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office

Chancery House
Lomax Square
Lomapolis
LP0 0AA


Notice Regarding the Closure of Embassies with United Russian Soviet States

It is with the deepest regret that the Principle-Senator has announced to the Lemmingtopian Senate today that, due to the ceasing-to-exist of 'United Russian Soviet States', our Embassy programme with said nation shall be terminated with immediate effect and Number 8 Chancery Lane shall be opened up for reassignment.

Lemmingtopias welcomes the restoration of relations with 'United Russian Soviet States' (URSS) should the nation restore the rule of law and government in the future and will do all it can to assist the displaced peoples of the nation in the mean time.

I would like to personally thank David Mark, the ambassador from URSS, for his work in bringing our nations closer together in friendship.

Iason Kretheus,
Director of the Foreign & Commonwealth Service,

on behalf of the Lemmingtopian Principle Senator
Iason Kretheus
Ambassador-General of Lemmingtopias to the NationStates Community


Embassy Program - Elections

User avatar
Tolmakia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1911
Founded: Jun 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tolmakia » Sat May 30, 2015 10:36 pm

Image

To: Whom it may concern
From: Tolmakian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (TMFA)

Good day,

The Republic of Tolmakia would like to establish a diplomatic office within your good nation. As part of our international program (the FRIEND, or Foreign Relations Improvement Endeavor National Decree), we hope to improve or create amiable relations or ties with other nations, including yours (regardless of ideology, race, or religion) in the name of genuine peace, harmony, and prosperity.

The TMFA has applied, and posted the filled in form below. We eagerly await your response.

Image
Regards,
Agnes Mcanborough
Tolmakian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (TMFA)

Nation: Republican State of Tolmakia
Government Type: Parliamentary constitutional republic
Head of State: Prime Minister Madd Daneili
Head of Government: See above
Foreign Affairs Director: Minister Agnes Mcanborough
Your Ambassador to Lemmingtopias: Mr. Demi B. Machias
Gender of Ambassador: Female
Brief Summary of Ambassador: Born in Norlan (north province), and served as a local police officer. She later moved to the city, and joined the TMFA after transferring from the Ministry of Environment.

Do you have any requests for your Embassy? (Size, facilities, walls, Located near another Nation's Embassy, helipad, located on the river, etc.): We kindly request a helipad
Number of Diplomatic Personnel: 5
Number of Security Personnel: 5
Number of Service Personnel: 5
Number and Type of Weapons: 5 self-defence stun batons
Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 SUVs, 1 small helicopter

Do you wish to set up Consulates in any of our Major Cities? If so how many? Not presently
(The Foreign and Commonwealth Service will allocate your consulates in the most appropriate City for your nation)
Link to your Embassy Exchange Program: Link
Would you like to enter into talks regarding Trade, Defence or any other matter? Yes, trade mostly
Any other Notes: None
~REPUBLICAN STATE OF TOLMAKIA~

Official Tolmakia Wiki

User avatar
Ardouse
Attaché
 
Posts: 83
Founded: Aug 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardouse » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:21 pm

Image
Communication de l'Office de la Ministre des Affaires Étrangères
Communication from the Office of the Minister of Foreign Affairs


Monseiur le Ministre,

It is at your invitation that I humbly request permission to designate an Ardousian ambassador to Lemmingtopias, in reciprocation of the recent Lemmingtopian diplomatic mission to our Republic. I am sure that with this exchange, our nations will experience mutual and growing benefit well into our future.

Please find attached our formal application.

Veuillez croire, Monseiur,
en nos salutations les meilleures,


Johann Mercier
Ministre des Affaires Étrangères


Nation: République Ardousien / Ardousisch Republik
Government Type: Unitary Semi-Presidential Constitutional Republic
Head of State: Président Théodore Clemens Brodbeck
Head of Government: Chancelier Sébastien Martin
Foreign Affairs Director: Ministre des Affaires Étrangères Johann Mercier
Your Ambassador to Lemmingtopias: Marie-Celestine Royer [39]
Gender of Ambassador: Female
Brief Summary of Ambassador: Madame Royer is a highly-regarded member of the Ardousian diplomatic corps, possessing a consistent resume of professional service as both a member of the diplomatic administrative staff and as an ambassadorial deputy. This will be her first posting as a full ambassador of the Republic.

Do you have any requests for your Embassy? (Size, facilities, walls, Located near another Nation's Embassy, helipad, located on the river, etc.):
Number of Diplomatic Personnel: 8
Number of Security Personnel: 8
Number of Service Personnel: 4
Number and Type of Weapons: 9x Pistolet Automatique 210 [PA210], 8x Fusil d'Assaut 416 [FA416]
Number and Type of Vehicles: 3x Mercedes-Benz R-Class, 2x Peugeot P4P

Do you wish to set up Consulates in any of our Major Cities? If so how many? Not at the present time.
Link to your Embassy Exchange Program: The Programme pour la Création d'Ambassades Étrangères [PCAE] is accessible here.
Would you like to enter into talks regarding Trade, Defence or any other matter? We have no plans to enter specific partnerships at this time, but are open to considering such engagements in due course as the relationship between our nations broadens.
Any other Notes:

User avatar
The Recon Empire
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1867
Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Recon Empire » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:22 am




Greetings! The Recon Foreign Service, on behalf of the Supreme Government of the Recon Empire, is interested in setting up a diplomatic mission in your nation. We hope to work together closely in partnerships that benefit the two nations. On behalf of H.I.M. Emperor-King Lee I of the Recon Empire, we also cordially invite your government to begin formal diplomatic ties with our nation through the Recon Foreign Service office here.

Attached is our application form, and we hope it is accepted.

Nation:
Government Type: Absolute Monarchy
Head of State: H.I.M. Emperor-King Lee Hong Xuan I
Head of Government: Lord High Commissioner, H.E. Sir Arthur Roserade
Foreign Affairs Director: Foreign Commissioner, H.E. Dame Angelina Putnam
Your Ambassador to Lemmingtopias: Sir Thomas Kutcher
Gender of Ambassador: Male
Brief Summary of Ambassador: Knighted for 55 years of public service at the National Agency Trust.

Do you have any requests for your Embassy? (Size, facilities, walls, Located near another Nation's Embassy, helipad, located on the river, etc.): A helipad would be good.
Number of Diplomatic Personnel: 30
Number of Security Personnel: 30
Number of Service Personnel: 50
Number and Type of Weapons: Full Royal Police Force firearms (approx. 50 pcs), but complying to your national laws.
Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 Limousines and 5 SUVs (All bulletproof)

Do you wish to set up Consulates in any of our Major Cities? If so how many? As many as possible.
(The Foreign and Commonwealth Service will allocate your consulates in the most appropriate City for your nation)
Link to your Embassy Exchange Program: Found on communique.
Would you like to enter into talks regarding Trade, Defence or any other matter? Yes.
Any other Notes: None.


Thank you very much, and we look forward to your correspondences.


Sincerely,

Sir Nigel Cochrane-Dyet
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
Recon Foreign Service
The Central Commission
The Supreme Government of the Recon Empire
Last edited by The Recon Empire on Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Lemmingtopias
Diplomat
 
Posts: 548
Founded: Apr 03, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lemmingtopias » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:28 pm

Tolmakia wrote:

To: Whom it may concern
From: Tolmakian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (TMFA)

Good day,

The Republic of Tolmakia would like to establish a diplomatic office within your good nation. As part of our international program (the FRIEND, or Foreign Relations Improvement Endeavor National Decree), we hope to improve or create amiable relations or ties with other nations, including yours (regardless of ideology, race, or religion) in the name of genuine peace, harmony, and prosperity.

The TMFA has applied, and posted the filled in form below. We eagerly await your response.

(Image)
Regards,
Agnes Mcanborough
Tolmakian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (TMFA)

Nation: Republican State of Tolmakia
Government Type: Parliamentary constitutional republic
Head of State: Prime Minister Madd Daneili
Head of Government: See above
Foreign Affairs Director: Minister Agnes Mcanborough
Your Ambassador to Lemmingtopias: Mr. Demi B. Machias
Gender of Ambassador: Female
Brief Summary of Ambassador: Born in Norlan (north province), and served as a local police officer. She later moved to the city, and joined the TMFA after transferring from the Ministry of Environment.

Do you have any requests for your Embassy? (Size, facilities, walls, Located near another Nation's Embassy, helipad, located on the river, etc.): We kindly request a helipad
Number of Diplomatic Personnel: 5
Number of Security Personnel: 5
Number of Service Personnel: 5
Number and Type of Weapons: 5 self-defence stun batons
Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 SUVs, 1 small helicopter

Do you wish to set up Consulates in any of our Major Cities? If so how many? Not presently
(The Foreign and Commonwealth Service will allocate your consulates in the most appropriate City for your nation)
Link to your Embassy Exchange Program: Link
Would you like to enter into talks regarding Trade, Defence or any other matter? Yes, trade mostly
Any other Notes: None


Image
The Foreign & Commonwealth Service
On behalf of the Lemmingtopian Principle Senator



Iason Kretheus
Director of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office

Chancery House
Lomax Square
Lomapolis
LP0 0AA


Dear Agnes Mcanborough,

RE: Application for Embassy with Lemmingtopias

I am delighted to confirm the approval of the allocation of an Embassy for the The Republican State of Tolmakia at 2 Chancery Lane, Lomapolis, and look forward to receiving your Ambassador Demi B. Machias.

On behalf of the Lemmingtopian Senate and People, I welcome HE Demi B. Machias and her team to Lomapolis and look forward to building friendly relations with your Republic in the spirit of co-operation and mutual prosperity.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Yours sincerely,

Iason Kretheus,
Director of the Foreign & Commonwealth Service,

on behalf of the Lemmingtopian Principle Senator



No. 2 Chancery Lane:
Image
Last edited by Lemmingtopias on Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iason Kretheus
Ambassador-General of Lemmingtopias to the NationStates Community


Embassy Program - Elections

User avatar
Lemmingtopias
Diplomat
 
Posts: 548
Founded: Apr 03, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lemmingtopias » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:07 pm

Ardouse wrote:
(Image)
Communication de l'Office de la Ministre des Affaires Étrangères
Communication from the Office of the Minister of Foreign Affairs


Monseiur le Ministre,

It is at your invitation that I humbly request permission to designate an Ardousian ambassador to Lemmingtopias, in reciprocation of the recent Lemmingtopian diplomatic mission to our Republic. I am sure that with this exchange, our nations will experience mutual and growing benefit well into our future.

Please find attached our formal application.

Veuillez croire, Monseiur,
en nos salutations les meilleures,


Johann Mercier
Ministre des Affaires Étrangères


Nation: République Ardousien / Ardousisch Republik
Government Type: Unitary Semi-Presidential Constitutional Republic
Head of State: Président Théodore Clemens Brodbeck
Head of Government: Chancelier Sébastien Martin
Foreign Affairs Director: Ministre des Affaires Étrangères Johann Mercier
Your Ambassador to Lemmingtopias: Marie-Celestine Royer [39]
Gender of Ambassador: Female
Brief Summary of Ambassador: Madame Royer is a highly-regarded member of the Ardousian diplomatic corps, possessing a consistent resume of professional service as both a member of the diplomatic administrative staff and as an ambassadorial deputy. This will be her first posting as a full ambassador of the Republic.

Do you have any requests for your Embassy? (Size, facilities, walls, Located near another Nation's Embassy, helipad, located on the river, etc.):
Number of Diplomatic Personnel: 8
Number of Security Personnel: 8
Number of Service Personnel: 4
Number and Type of Weapons: 9x Pistolet Automatique 210 [PA210], 8x Fusil d'Assaut 416 [FA416]
Number and Type of Vehicles: 3x Mercedes-Benz R-Class, 2x Peugeot P4P

Do you wish to set up Consulates in any of our Major Cities? If so how many? Not at the present time.
Link to your Embassy Exchange Program: The Programme pour la Création d'Ambassades Étrangères [PCAE] is accessible here.
Would you like to enter into talks regarding Trade, Defence or any other matter? We have no plans to enter specific partnerships at this time, but are open to considering such engagements in due course as the relationship between our nations broadens.
Any other Notes:


Image
The Foreign & Commonwealth Service
On behalf of the Lemmingtopian Principle Senator



Iason Kretheus
Director of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office

Chancery House
Lomax Square
Lomapolis
LP0 0AA


Dear Johann Mercier,

RE: Application for Embassy with Lemmingtopias

I am delighted to confirm the approval of the allocation of an Embassy for the République Ardousien at 3 Chancery Lane, Lomapolis, and look forward to receiving your Ambassador Marie-Celestine Royer.

On behalf of the Lemmingtopian Senate and People, I welcome Her Excellency République Ardousien and her team to Lomapolis and look forward to building friendly relations with your Republic in the spirit of co-operation and mutual prosperity. I wish the Her Excellency all the best of luck in her first posting as a Full Ambassador.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Yours sincerely,

Iason Kretheus,
Director of the Foreign & Commonwealth Service,

on behalf of the Lemmingtopian Principle Senator



No. 3 Chancery Lane:
Image
Iason Kretheus
Ambassador-General of Lemmingtopias to the NationStates Community


Embassy Program - Elections

User avatar
Lemmingtopias
Diplomat
 
Posts: 548
Founded: Apr 03, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lemmingtopias » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:20 pm

The Recon Empire wrote:



Greetings! The Recon Foreign Service, on behalf of the Supreme Government of the Recon Empire, is interested in setting up a diplomatic mission in your nation. We hope to work together closely in partnerships that benefit the two nations. On behalf of H.I.M. Emperor-King Lee I of the Recon Empire, we also cordially invite your government to begin formal diplomatic ties with our nation through the Recon Foreign Service office here.

Attached is our application form, and we hope it is accepted.

Nation:
Government Type: Absolute Monarchy
Head of State: H.I.M. Emperor-King Lee Hong Xuan I
Head of Government: Lord High Commissioner, H.E. Sir Arthur Roserade
Foreign Affairs Director: Foreign Commissioner, H.E. Dame Angelina Putnam
Your Ambassador to Lemmingtopias: Sir Thomas Kutcher
Gender of Ambassador: Male
Brief Summary of Ambassador: Knighted for 55 years of public service at the National Agency Trust.

Do you have any requests for your Embassy? (Size, facilities, walls, Located near another Nation's Embassy, helipad, located on the river, etc.): A helipad would be good.
Number of Diplomatic Personnel: 30
Number of Security Personnel: 30
Number of Service Personnel: 50
Number and Type of Weapons: Full Royal Police Force firearms (approx. 50 pcs), but complying to your national laws.
Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 Limousines and 5 SUVs (All bulletproof)

Do you wish to set up Consulates in any of our Major Cities? If so how many? As many as possible.
(The Foreign and Commonwealth Service will allocate your consulates in the most appropriate City for your nation)
Link to your Embassy Exchange Program: Found on communique.
Would you like to enter into talks regarding Trade, Defence or any other matter? Yes.
Any other Notes: None.


Thank you very much, and we look forward to your correspondences.


Sincerely,

Sir Nigel Cochrane-Dyet
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
Recon Foreign Service
The Central Commission
The Supreme Government of the Recon Empire


Image
The Foreign & Commonwealth Service
On behalf of the Lemmingtopian Principle Senator



Iason Kretheus
Director of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office

Chancery House
Lomax Square
Lomapolis
LP0 0AA


Dear Dame Angelina Putnam,

RE: Application for Embassy with Lemmingtopias

I am delighted to confirm the approval of the allocation of an Embassy for the Recon Empire at 7 Chancery Lane, Lomapolis, and look forward to receiving your Ambassador Sir Thomas Kutcher.

On behalf of the Lemmingtopian Senate and People, I welcome His Excellency Sir Thomas Kutcher and his team to Lomapolis and look forward to building friendly relations with your Empire in the spirit of co-operation and mutual prosperity.

I am also pleased to confirm that Consulates have been reserved for your nations use in the cities of Lomapolis, Pallas and Leonia. I have sent your Secretary a letter with further details in order to arrange them being handed to your consular team.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Yours sincerely,

Iason Kretheus,
Director of the Foreign & Commonwealth Service,

on behalf of the Lemmingtopian Principle Senator



No. 7 Chancery Lane:
Image
Last edited by Lemmingtopias on Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Iason Kretheus
Ambassador-General of Lemmingtopias to the NationStates Community


Embassy Program - Elections

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Maeqiana, New Austzeland, Perionland

Advertisement

Remove ads