NATION

PASSWORD

The Grand Nicholia-Abiottis War (IC, MT-PMT, Semi-Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:35 pm

The Undead Vaterian States wrote:Samuel clicked his tongue at his servants, who draped him in his cloak, which was a constant, dark shade of red, with an even darker red trimming. The cloak covered his shoulders, his back, most of his legs, and buttoned in the middle of his chest, giving him the ability to cover his arms. He looked at the silly man, his face uninterested. He snapped his fingers at his servants, who closed the door behind him, and would be waiting patiently when he returned.

"I do not concern myself with the history and development of ant colonies, why would your non-consequential family be any different? I am a god, little man, and if you do not treat me as such, you will quickly find out personally just how painful your existence can be."

Samuel smiled warmly, showing the man how cordial he could be.

"Now, let's go see the young prince. I'd like to deliver the box myself, if that's alright. Mun'Kiah should be here shortly."

"Very well then, prepare to meet the Prince, he should be in his office, prepared for Elleanora who shall arrive in an hour. So we must hurry. I shall be near. I say, your family must be non-existent, as you are a God, at least...." Said Count Louis as he walked down the hallway and then muttered "Most likely a self proclaimed God...." then walked some more. After ten minutes of walking, they reached the Prince-Regent's office. Count Louis knocked and the Prince Regent let them in, in his finery and all.
The said to both of them with a slight smile "Ah, Comte de Briquessart, my friend! And Prince Samuel! Glad you are here to, have you brought the gift?"
Nam et Deum et Regem

Proud member of The Anti Democracy League

The Undead Vaterian States
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Undead Vaterian States » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:59 pm

"Hello, my young prince, of course I brought the gift." Samuel said, presenting the music box to the prince.
"I have lettered an old friend, and summoned him here. I do hope you won't mind. His name is Mun'Kiah. He is a high monk of Taii'Lo, perhaps you've heard of their order? Ruthless warriors, brilliant assassins. They worship the god Vero, who they believe rules the underworld with an iron fist, and is always in conflict with the sun god. You could consider them holy men, I suppose, but you will quickly discover their customs... strange, to say the least. Although, with my assistance, I do believe he could prove a great ally to you. Mun'Kiah has never failed to kill a target, whether they be king, queen, or even emperor." Samuel hissed that last word with a grin, hoping the young man would understand what he was saying to him."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mun'Kiah snuck silently through the city, and into the castle courtyard. He entered the main hall, and found his way to the prince's office, and leaned outside next to the door, unseen by any guards or passerby. If this 'Samuel' was truly an old one, specifically the old one that had the chronolith, he would sense the presence of a monk, and would summon him when necessary.
Last edited by The Undead Vaterian States on Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:09 pm

The Undead Vaterian States wrote:"Hello, my young prince, of course I brought the gift." Samuel said, presenting the music box to the prince.
"I have lettered an old friend, and summoned him here. I do hope you won't mind. His name is Mun'Kiah. He is a high monk of Taii'Lo, perhaps you've heard of their order? Ruthless warriors, brilliant assassins. They worship the god Vero, who they believe rules the underworld with an iron fist, and is always in conflict with the sun god. You could consider them holy men, I suppose, but you will quickly discover their customs... strange, to say the least. Although, with my assistance, I do believe he could prove a great ally to you. Mun'Kiah has never failed to kill a target, whether they be king, queen, or even emperor." Samuel hissed that last word with a grin, hoping the young man would understand what he was saying to him."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mun'Kiah snuck silently through the city, and into the castle courtyard. He entered the main hall, and found his way to the prince's office, and leaned outside next to the door, unseen by any guards or passerby. If this 'Samuel' was truly an old one, specifically the old one that had the chronolith, he would sense the presence of a monk, and would summon him when necessary.

"The music box looks wonderful! And, emperors you say.... What are you hitting at? If you are thinking what I am thinking, you're brilliant! Please place that music box on my desk, and Comte de Briquessart, stand guard of the door! Prince Samuel, I believe I know what you are hitting at, but say it to me in private, so no one blows the whistle. Said Crown Prince Philipe as he sat on his desk pointing at a very nice chair for Samuel to sit on.
"So tell me about this assassin...."
Nam et Deum et Regem

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Undead Vaterian States » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:33 pm

Grand Nicholia wrote:"The music box looks wonderful! And, emperors you say.... What are you hitting at? If you are thinking what I am thinking, you're brilliant! Please place that music box on my desk, and Comte de Briquessart, stand guard of the door! Prince Samuel, I believe I know what you are hitting at, but say it to me in private, so no one blows the whistle. Said Crown Prince Philipe as he sat on his desk pointing at a very nice chair for Samuel to sit on.

Samuel placed the box gently onto the desk, sighed, and looked towards the door.
"He's here now, my prince. My apologies, I did not know he would come this quickly, and it appears he has made it past your guards. Mun'Kiah, enter. "

And so he did. A large man entered through the door, around 6'6, with broad shoulders, slightly hunched. He was a walking army, with two giant, sheathed weapons on his back, a shortsword at his right hip, a battle axe on his left. He wore a black skin-tight mask on his face, which covered his nose and mouth, stretching along with the curve of his eye socket to the back of his head. Draped along his back was a pitch black cloak, which covered his arms and most of his chest entirely, resting against the sides of his legs, ending but a few inches above the floor. Attached to the cloak was a black hood, which made his eyes almost unseeable.

The man stretched his back, as if to pop it, and revealed his chest. Armor covered the entirety of his seen body, a skin tight suit, which outlined the man's impressive muscles, and was a slightly lighter shade of black than the cloak. Along his chest was a strap, with a various array of war weapons attached, but the only one Samuel recognized popped out from a small circle into a razor sharp boomerang that could easily tear flesh. Samuel knew, this was only a fraction of the man's arsenal, and under the cloak were things such as the clayy, a hook used for grabbing distant enemies, which could even be used as the monk's grappling hook, smoke bombs, silent lock breakers, a crossbow, and the monks were even known to have a long distance rifle under the cloak, to take enemies out from a distance. Samuel sat down with a warm smile. The monk bent to his knees, drew his shortsword, grasped the hilt with both hands, and pointed it to the ground, the tip barely resting above the floor. This was the monk's traditional waiting position, Samuel knew, and he would do this for days, until he died, if necessary.

"Mun'Kiah, high monk of the order of Taii'Lo, meet prince Phillipe of Nicholia. The three of us have much to discuss."
Last edited by The Undead Vaterian States on Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:05 pm

The Undead Vaterian States wrote:
Grand Nicholia wrote:"The music box looks wonderful! And, emperors you say.... What are you hitting at? If you are thinking what I am thinking, you're brilliant! Please place that music box on my desk, and Comte de Briquessart, stand guard of the door! Prince Samuel, I believe I know what you are hitting at, but say it to me in private, so no one blows the whistle. Said Crown Prince Philipe as he sat on his desk pointing at a very nice chair for Samuel to sit on.

Samuel placed the box gently onto the desk, sighed, and looked towards the door.
"He's here now, my prince. My apologies, I did not know he would come this quickly, and it appears he has made it past your guards. Mun'Kiah, enter. "

And so he did. A large man entered through the door, around 6'6, with broad shoulders, slightly hunched. He was a walking army, with two giant, sheathed weapons on his back, a shortsword at his right hip, a battle axe on his left. He wore a black skin-tight mask on his face, which covered his nose and mouth, stretching along with the curve of his eye socket to the back of his head. Draped along his back was a pitch black cloak, which covered his arms and most of his chest entirely, resting against the sides of his legs, ending but a few inches above the floor. Attached to the cloak was a black hood, which made his eyes almost unseeable.

The man stretched his back, as if to pop it, and revealed his chest. Armor covered the entirety of his seen body, a skin tight suit, which outlined the man's impressive muscles, and was a slightly lighter shade of black than the cloak. Along his chest was a strap, with a various array of war weapons attached, but the only one Samuel recognized popped out from a small circle into a razor sharp boomerang that could easily tear flesh. Samuel knew, this was only a fraction of the man's arsenal, and under the cloak were things such as the clayy, a hook used for grabbing distant enemies, which could even be used as the monk's grappling hook, smoke bombs, silent lock breakers, a crossbow, and the monks were even known to have a long distance rifle under the cloak, to take enemies out from a distance. Samuel sat down with a warm smile. The monk bent to his knees, drew his shortsword, grasped the hilt with both hands, and pointed it to the ground, the tip barely resting above the floor. This was the monk's traditional waiting position, Samuel knew, and he would do this for days, until he died, if necessary.

"Mun'Kiah, high monk of the order of Taii'Lo, meet prince Phillipe of Nicholia. The three of us have much to discuss."

OOC: I have control of Ellenora, Jaddak Khan, and Mr. S, for a day or two.
"We must discuss quickly, Elleanora is coming soon, so this discussion must be cut short if necessary. So let's discuss the plan soon. Must it do with assassination? Of you know who?"
Said the Crown Prince, his cloak was dragging and his silken suit was beginning to wrinkle. So he got up and stood on the side of the desk. Hoping for a quick conversation, before Elleanora arrives.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Undead Vaterian States » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:18 pm

Grand Nicholia wrote:

OOC: I have control of Ellenora, Jaddak Khan, and Mr. S, for a day or two.
"We must discuss quickly, Elleanora is coming soon, so this discussion must be cut short if necessary. So let's discuss the plan soon. Must it do with assassination? Of you know who?"
Said the Crown Prince, his cloak was dragging and his silken suit was beginning to wrinkle. So he got up and stood on the side of the desk. Hoping for a quick conversation, before Elleanora arrives.

Samuel answered, for the monks rarely spoke.
"The means of the emperor's death matter not, my prince. Mun'Kiah could make it look as though the emperor was eaten by a wolf, or squashed to death by a herd of mice. A grand battle could commence, and the emperor was caught in the crossfire, or killed by valiant Nicholian men, defending peace and honor for those who can't help themselves. We could make it look like you did it, my young prince. With Mun'Kiah's help, even men who were there when the emperor died would be telling the tale of how the brave and gallant prince of Nicholia slew the evil emperor of Claanyad."

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:50 am

Lexicot wrote:A Palli general by the name of Vato Gregarii sat in warbird Valkyrie 1229, over the abandoned naval station located on a beautiful tropic island named Opiko, after the native's gods. More or less, the people had moved into Lexican society, so nobody had lived here for possibly a thousand years. Opiko resided halfway between Lexicot and Grand Nicholia, making it a cruicial part in the war effort, allowing them to half their deployment time to the enemy nation. Technically speaking, they still owned the island, so they weren't really breaking any rules. This was to be their new base of operation.

It was a smallish island, at only around four miles across on each side. The main fortress, which had been used during the great uprising to protect the new king, consisted of a wide oval building covered in dark blue tinted windows, so nobody from the outside could look in. A courtyard, filled with beautiful, rampant wildlife, which stretched untainted from many years of human absence. Outside the courtyard was a thick wall, covered in artillery cannons every fiveish feet, if Gregarii remembered correctly from his studies. A long, deep moat protected the inner wall, with a thin bridge connecting the gap. Around the moat was an outer wall, much taller, more defended wall with giant cannons with the ability to aim anywhere around the island.

Gregarii landed outside the outer wall, the usual excitement of exploring a new place came upon him. As the warbird's hangar door opened, Gregarii and his men stepped onto the bridge, their weapons ready. Gregarii's Cabré glowed in the night, a dark black blade glistening with energy. Its handle had a hand-guard to protect from other Cabrés, and was engraved with ancient Palli symbols. The blade itself was a thick, two foot long energy sabre that met to make a triangle. This was the Palli weapon, capable of cutting through the strongest steels.

As he and his men walked across the bridge calmly, they never expected an attack. A bullet whizzed past Gregarii's head, causing he and his men to duck quickly. Sadly, one warrior was not so quick, and caught the bullet with his neck. Warm, sticky redness spewed from the wound covering the ground and the men around the dying warrior. The bullet itself left a red trail of a dust-like chemical in the air, which shimmered and lingered in the air. More bullets rained down, but his men had drawn their shields. luckily, it was a large bridge, around twenty feet across, but aside from the supports on the side to keep people from falling off, they were sitting ducks. If their attacker came from the other end of the bridge, they would have to fight them head on.

Gregarii took a moment, and looked up to see who was attacking them. A bullet hit the rail in front of him, exploding in a brilliant display of sparks, but not before he got a good look. It was a metal man, with a single large, blue eye and a turret on his arm. Listening closely, Gregarii heard marching. They were coming from him, and from the sound of it, by the thousands.

Abiottic warlord w-1216-32b, model name Hod, paced around his control room, on the desolate island of Opiko. He was the most recent, advanced upgrade from the c16 Call unit, and was far superior is both intellect and ability. Abandoning the fleshy human disguise, Hod was a sleek model, designed to conduct wars from the privacy of his control centre, but could defend himself if the situation called for it. His legs, thick and powerful, could propel him fifty feet into the air in a single bound, and his feet, which had an advanced suction cup base giving the Hod model the ability to walk along vertical surfaces, could crush through a biotic skull easily.
Hod's interworkings were covered by exosteel plates, which deflected misguided bullets. If the bullet reached his body at any sort of nondirect angle, it would simple reflect along the same trajectory. His head was similar to that of the P30 unit, with a single large, blue spectacle with advanced viewing capabilities.
The biotic men were attacking the bridge, and would reclaim the island if they were not stopped quickly. 2,000 P30 drones were en route, mounting the main wall's turrets and setting up a nano-field to protect the main gate. Every single drone under his jurisdiction could hear his voice, and he could see their locations on his holocron. The holocron projected a scaled version of the island's geography, and showed the little men rushing about.

"Mount the turrets block their advances do not let them pass."

They had been on this island since the war began, and had provided numerous technological upgrades to its ancient defense system. The previously primitive gun system now condensed nuclear energy in beam form, released an extremely powerful, accurate burst of heat in a bright red laser, which would fried biotics to ash. The nanofield guarding the main gate utilized the same technology, creating a molecule thin protective layer, that could only be pierced by the heaviest of cannons. He would project the field around the citadel, so their ariel attacks would not be effective.
For now, he would have them guard the main wall, and fire the laser cannons towards the bridge, to block the biotic's advances. For now, they would play defensive, as supplies were limited, and the drone factory was not yet up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the Overmind was pondering the war on Nicholia. The Claanyans had proven decent strategists, and until Nicholia had fallen, he would open his arms to welcome them as allies. He projected a data field upon their country, and his message was broadcasted on all electrical currents.

Little men and women of Claanyad, I speak to you today not as an enemy, but an ally. I find your battle tactics more advanced than expected, and your political systems interesting, if not extremely frivolous. For now, my drones will cease the attacks, pardon those on the island of Opiko. Make no mistake, come the downfall of Nicholia, the eradication of your planet will resume. I will implant a code into your systems, and you may contact me from there. Have a pleasant day.
Last edited by Abiottis on Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sperland
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sperland » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:11 pm

The Soldiers were now being transported over to Grand Nicholia to invade. 40 destroyers were approaching the GN coastline. Labhrás gave the order to attack the Nicholia navy. So they got closer to the enemy. When they spotted the enemy navy they started shelling the ships. The 15 submarines were on there way with transport ships. In a few hours they would arrive.

On land the trapped soldiers fought there way through the Nicholian lines. The soldiers were surprised they hadn't attacked them. The Lion tanks broke through the defenders and the aircraft bombed the ground forces.

OOC: Stop ignoring my attacks.
Soviet Britainnian-Sperlish war (Ceasefire)
The Sperland-Antarcteca war(Treaty)
The Liberation of Andorra (Ceasefire)
The invasion of the Caribean (withdrawn)
War against Anarcho France (Victory)
Second Sperlish-Soviet War (Ceasefire)
The Fifth Sperlish Civil War (Rebel Victory)
The US-Sperlish war (Victory)

Watch this Video
https://youtu.be/NwztaQgv3-Y

We are a dictatorship in disguise! SHH! DON'T TELL ANYONE!

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:34 pm

OOC: I sent you a telegram with my explanation. Next post would be about your attack. Do what Claanyad and Abbiottis recommended. I have control over the three Algerian characters for a while
IC:
"Ah, what abou-" Said the Prince Regent before he was interupted by Count Louis, who came in and said with hurry "Your Majesty, they, no, I mean, Jaddak Khan and Elleanora, they have arrived. Sychnadreon will arrive shortly. You must come down soon!" at the Prince Regent, who then got off his desk. The Prince Regent later started to walk down, but then yelled back Prince Samuel, You may come down too, if you want, Principe Samo.", The Price continued to walk down the stairs, and reached the hallway near the Banqueting Hall.
Elleanora was surrounded by 100+ people who wanted to get a glimpse at this foreigner. Those people walked off and quickly surrounded Jaddak Khan as he entered the room. Jaddak Khan not wanting the attention, told them leave him, and he then sat near Elleanora. Elleanora sat at the end of a great table, waiting for the Prince.
The Prince went to the door of the Hall, and the Count of Briquessart then walked first and announced "The Crown Prince, and Regent, Philippe, has arrived! Make way!" this was said as Philippe walked through the door, with his cape dragging and he walked with a swagger and arrogance that said, I'm important, your not.
He walked over to Jaddak Khan, which he then shook hands with and gave a formal greeting. Then walking over to Elleanora, he said to her, "Elleanora, right? Pleasure is mine.", he said as he strongly shook her hand, which caught Elleanora by surprise which made her fall back in her chair.
Elleanora replied back with wit and said, "Yes and you are? Pleasure may be mine as well."
The Prince replied with sarcasm and said "I am the Groundskeeper, Elton! Kidding, I am the Prince-Regent, Philippe.
"Would have known, you are to well dressed for a groundskeeper. I am your suitor, Lady Elleanora."
"Ah, hopefully everything goes well and perhaps you could be a queen one day."
"Yes, hopefully. I find you nice."
"Thank you!"
This was said in front of an expectant crowd of nobles. Who were all hoping to start rumours, gossip, etc. Very typical.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Undead Vaterian States » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:59 am

Samuel lurked behind the young prince, and Mun'Kiah had found a place behind the crowd, with his back to the exit. He held himself like he was preparing for a battle, with his hand upon the hilt of his sheathed short-sword. Samuel knew the monk could easily cut his way through the crowd, if the situation called for it.
Samuel looked to the young suitor, and decided she would be acceptable. A bit snippy, perhaps even self supporting, but he would make do. She was young, and the young were easily manipulated.
"Good evening, Lady Elleanora, I am Samuel. Prince Samuel of the old lands, I am here to assist our young prince on his journey to glory. Over there, lurking in the shadows, you'll see the warrior monk Mun'Kiah. Don't mind him," said Samuel, with a smile. He held out his bony hand for the young girl to shake.

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:30 pm

The Undead Vaterian States wrote:Samuel lurked behind the young prince, and Mun'Kiah had found a place behind the crowd, with his back to the exit. He held himself like he was preparing for a battle, with his hand upon the hilt of his sheathed short-sword. Samuel knew the monk could easily cut his way through the crowd, if the situation called for it.
Samuel looked to the young suitor, and decided she would be acceptable. A bit snippy, perhaps even self supporting, but he would make do. She was young, and the young were easily manipulated.
"Good evening, Lady Elleanora, I am Samuel. Prince Samuel of the old lands, I am here to assist our young prince on his journey to glory. Over there, lurking in the shadows, you'll see the warrior monk Mun'Kiah. Don't mind him," said Samuel, with a smile. He held out his bony hand for the young girl to shake.

"Greetings, Prince Samuel of The Old Lands, as you know, I am Lady Elleanora of Asgeeria.
You are a foreign leader correct? I would recommend a chair over there, by the painting of St. Peter."
Said Elleanora as she stood up and shock the bony hand.
So far the meeting was going okay with the Crown Prince, nothing spectacular, expect for 100+ eyes staring her down.

Meanwhile, Synaedroin's carriage was going slowly. He was only a mile away from the Palace and would arrive soon.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Undead Vaterian States » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:50 pm

Grand Nicholia wrote:"Greetings, Prince Samuel of The Old Lands, as you know, I am Lady Elleanora of Asgeeria.
You are a foreign leader correct? I would recommend a chair over there, by the painting of St. Peter."
So far the meeting was going okay with the Crown Prince, nothing spectacular, expect for 100+ eyes staring her down.

Meanwhile, Synaedroin's carriage was going slowly. He was only a mile away from the Palace and would arrive soon.

Samuel sat, underneath the painting, and looked over to Mun'Kiah. The large man nodded to Samuel, and then nodded in the direction of the young princess. Samuel understood. The warrior monk was looking for a target, he wasn't used to this kind of waiting. Samuel gave a slight shake of the head, and suddenly the castle doors flew open. Six men walked in, identical in face and nearly in everything else, down to the beach blonde hair. With varying haircuts, the leader had a long blonde braid, and was a few inches taller than the rest. His face was hideously scarred. The men were shorter than average, at around 5'7, 5'10 for the leader, but were heavily muscled.
With them was a small red headed girl, obviously fearing for her life. The leader held her still with one large, meaty hand to the base of her neck. She was clothed in a brown dress, town and disheveled. Her feet were bare, her hair long and tangled, her eyes wild. The people in the main room stood silenced and shocked, but Samuel had been expecting this. The Bus'hhia always came at the wrong times.
Samuel stood, and walked over to the young girl, warmly placing his arm around her shoulder. She tried to squirm out of the way, but he held her close.
"My sincerest apologies, everyone, this is my niece. A feeble girl, I'm afraid, I'll have her sent up. Mun'Kiah, please take my niece to our room."
The monk appeared next to them, and grabbed the girl by the arm. He half lead, half dragged her through the court.
Once they had left the room, the girl stomped onto the monk's foot, and struggled free from his grasp. With one swift flick of his wrist, a projectile launched from his sleeve, and wrapped around the redhead's knees. She went down immediately. The monk took his time walking towards her, as the elastic restraint hit her with powerful electric shocks. She convulsed violently, flailing and gasping in pain.
As he reached her, Mun'Kiah pressed the centerpiece of the band, and it retracted into a single, circular piece, and attached it to the band on his chest. He grabbed the young girl by the throat, stopping his sound, and lifted her into the air, as she kicked silently. Mun'Kiah brought her face to his, and spoke.
"What is your name, youngling?"
His voice was gravelly, practically a growl, and she had to strain her ears just to hear him. Before he put her down to speak, Mun'Kiah punched her in the stomach, and kicked in the head, sending her flailing onto the ground. He brought a fist down onto her throat, and kneeled beside her, placing two fingers on her jugular.
Gasping for breath, the girl rolled onto her side, and made an attempt to raise herself onto her elbows. Mun'Kiah could not allow this. Prisoners would receive no allowance for comfort. He brought his foot, decked in a metal boot, up into her stomach, causing her to cry out in pain.
"What is your name, youngling?" He repeated coldly.
The little girl spat a glob of blood into his face. Mun'Kiah grabbed her by the hair, the fiery strands tangling around his hand, and dragged her to the ancient one's room. She would be taught a lesson for her disrespect. The old one had given him allowance to teach the girl, for her to be used as a bargaining chip in negotiations with the savage lord, R†hul Azan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samuel remained in the courtyard, hoping to impress the possible princess with his diplomacy. He could be cordial, and in this ever changing game, allies were necessary. The Bus'hhia were pitiless, cruel creatures, designed purely for the murder of political enemies. It was completely unorthodox to use them for the capture of a political prisoner, and Samuel was surprised they hadn't brutally raped her, even killed her. They traveled in groups of six, so if one or a couple met their ends, the rest would get the job done.
The young Altan girl, by the name of Travvy, had not managed to kill any of the coterie. Another card had been lined up, things were going Samuel's way. He gestured to the coterie leader to sit down. The blonde men were barking in their native tongue, laughing to themselves, and groping foreign women, regardless if they were elite or simple servants. One of them held a large woman close to his body, and was getting angry when she did not reciprocate his infatuation. Their leader barked something to them, and then all found a place to sit.
Samuel smiled, and lifted a drink to his mouth, waiting for the foreign leaders to flood in.

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:33 pm

Grand Nicholia wrote:"Greetings, Prince Samuel of The Old Lands, as you know, I am Lady Elleanora of Asgeeria.

Samuel sat, underneath the painting, and looked over to Mun'Kiah. The large man nodded to Samuel, and then nodded in the direction of the young princess. Samuel understood. The warrior monk was looking for a target, he wasn't used to this kind of waiting. Samuel gave a slight shake of the head, and suddenly the castle doors flew open. Six men walked in, identical in face and nearly in everything else, down to the beach blonde hair. With varying haircuts, the leader had a long blonde braid, and was a few inches taller than the rest. His face was hideously scarred. The men were shorter than average, at around 5'7, 5'10 for the leader, but were heavily muscled.
With them was a small red headed girl, obviously fearing for her life. The leader held her still with one large, meaty hand to the base of her neck. She was clothed in a brown dress, town and disheveled. Her feet were bare, her hair long and tangled, her eyes wild. The people in the main room stood silenced and shocked, but Samuel had been expecting this. The Bus'hhia always came at the wrong times.
Samuel stood, and walked over to the young girl, warmly placing his arm around her shoulder. She tried to squirm out of the way, but he held her close.
"My sincerest apologies, everyone, this is my niece. A feeble girl, I'm afraid, I'll have her sent up. Mun'Kiah, please take my niece to our room."
The monk appeared next to them, and grabbed the girl by the arm. He half lead, half dragged her through the court.
Once they had left the room, the girl stomped onto the monk's foot, and struggled free from his grasp. With one swift flick of his wrist, a projectile launched from his sleeve, and wrapped around the redhead's knees. She went down immediately. The monk took his time walking towards her, as the elastic restraint hit her with powerful electric shocks. She convulsed violently, flailing and gasping in pain.
As he reached her, Mun'Kiah pressed the centerpiece of the band, and it retracted into a single, circular piece, and attached it to the band on his chest. He grabbed the young girl by the throat, stopping his sound, and lifted her into the air, as she kicked silently. Mun'Kiah brought her face to his, and spoke.
"What is your name, youngling?"
His voice was gravelly, practically a growl, and she had to strain her ears just to hear him. Before he put her down to speak, Mun'Kiah punched her in the stomach, and kicked in the head, sending her flailing onto the ground. He brought a fist down onto her throat, and kneeled beside her, placing two fingers on her jugular.
Gasping for breath, the girl rolled onto her side, and made an attempt to raise herself onto her elbows. Mun'Kiah could not allow this. Prisoners would receive no allowance for comfort. He brought his foot, decked in a metal boot, up into her stomach, causing her to cry out in pain.
"What is your name, youngling?" He repeated coldly.
The little girl spat a glob of blood into his face. Mun'Kiah grabbed her by the hair, the fiery strands tangling around his hand, and dragged her to the ancient one's room. She would be taught a lesson for her disrespect. The old one had given him allowance to teach the girl, for her to be used as a bargaining chip in negotiations with the savage lord, R†hul Azan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samuel remained in the courtyard, hoping to impress the possible princess with his diplomacy. He could be cordial, and in this ever changing game, allies were necessary. The Bus'hhia were pitiless, cruel creatures, designed purely for the murder of political enemies. It was completely unorthodox to use them for the capture of a political prisoner, and Samuel was surprised they hadn't brutally raped her, even killed her. They traveled in groups of six, so if one or a couple met their ends, the rest would get the job done.
The young Altan girl, by the name of Travvy, had not managed to kill any of the coterie. Another card had been lined up, things were going Samuel's way. He gestured to the coterie leader to sit down. The blonde men were barking in their native tongue, laughing to themselves, and groping foreign women, regardless if they were elite or simple servants. One of them held a large woman close to his body, and was getting angry when she did not reciprocate his infatuation. Their leader barked something to them, and then all found a place to sit.
Samuel smiled, and lifted a drink to his mouth, waiting for the foreign leaders to flood in.

"it couldn't be?! That girl! I would know her anywhere!" Yelled the Archbishop of Arras as he sled back against the finely decorated wall in terror. "Your Majesty, my Prince, arrest her now!" added the Archbishop as he got up a bit. The Archbishop was invited the King's Aunt, Madame Royal Theresa, Duchess of Teshcen, as they were close friends.
Madame Theresa herself was shocked with display, and was angered that one of the large men were groping her. (Even though she was 65.) Anyways, the Prince Regent then realised the Girl by remembering all the wanted posters that were place, well, everywhere. The slick red hair, the blue eyes, everything matched up. The Prince Regent with a group of advisors and Ministers with some Cardinal Justice's marched outside and the Prince Regent demanded from Prince Samuel, "I ask that you have your men release the girl known as Travvy into the custody of the High Police for trial! As she is wanted for assault, murder, Grand Theft, among other things. So?", with that the Prince Regent stood slightly taller.
Meanwhile, Lady Elleanora got up walked towards but not near, Travvy. So, that she may investigate this girl. She looked carefully at everything about this strange girl with zest.
Synaedrion was annoyed at how long it was taking to get there, and fell asleep into a daze.
Last edited by Grand Nicholia on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Undead Vaterian States » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:43 pm

"I'm afraid I cannot do that, your majesty. I am unaware of what my niece has done to grieve you so, but she is in the care of the monk now. Their prisoner customs are unusual, and much unlike ours. To request the young girl back would be a great disrespect to his customs."
He gave a shy smile.
"My sincerest apologies. If it's any consolation, the girl will meet an even greater punishment at the hands of Mun'Kiah. I imagine most of her ribs are already crushed to powder, her limbs broken."
The large Bus'hhia had grown restless, and were cramming food into their faces. Luckily, they had more or less ceased the groping of the elites.

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:01 pm

The Undead Vaterian States wrote:"I'm afraid I cannot do that, your majesty. I am unaware of what my niece has done to grieve you so, but she is in the care of the monk now. Their prisoner customs are unusual, and much unlike ours. To request the young girl back would be a great disrespect to his customs."
He gave a shy smile.
"My sincerest apologies. If it's any consolation, the girl will meet an even greater punishment at the hands of Mun'Kiah. I imagine most of her ribs are already crushed to powder, her limbs broken."
The large Bus'hhia had grown restless, and were cramming food into their faces. Luckily, they had more or less ceased the groping of the elites.

"Have you not heard o her crimes to our society? I am sorry but we demand Travvy for trial. If you wish I could go into detail of the Justice System? And her crimes." said the Prince as he backed a bit, as if to prepare for something.
Meanwhile, eight guards were tasked with guarding the huge men. Not to protect them, to protect people from them.
Last edited by Grand Nicholia on Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Undead Vaterian States » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:31 pm

Grand Nicholia wrote:"Have you not heard o her crimes to our society? I am sorry but we demand Travvy for trial. If you wish I could go into detail of the Justice System? And her crimes." said the Prince as he backed a bit, as if to prepare for something.
Meanwhile, eight guards were tasked with guarding the huge men. Not to protect them, to protect people from them.

"You must understand, my prince. I cannot get the girl back. Perhaps, if it's any help, the girl may be brought before you, but she belongs to Mun'Kiah now. They have been alone for nearly ten minutes now. I will send my men for her, but there is none I can do to bring her to justice. Kato, take your men, and bring Mun'Kiah down here. Tell him to bring the girl."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up in Samuel's room, the warrior monk was teaching the savage girl a lesson. Her wrists bound in chains, she hung suspended, naked from the ceiling, her feet barely reaching the ground on tiptoes. In his hand, Mun'Kiah held an instrument of torture known as the Aielis, a red leather rod heated to extreme temperatures. Every time the rod touched her flesh, the red-head screeched in pain, blood filled welts emerging on her flesh. He slowly dragged the rod across her body, beating her when she cried. Eventually, she grew silent, biting her lip to keep quiet. This made Mun'Kiah even angrier.
He rammed the Aielis into her stomach, pressing it as deep into her body as he could. Organs burned, flesh parted, and the girl screamed such a scream that only a dying animal could produce. He brought his iron fist down onto her shoulder, crushing what few bones she had left. Mun'Kiah grabbed the chains and lifted her from the ceiling, letting her fall to the ground. Before lifting her into the air, he brought his metal clad boot down onto her arm, which was already broken. There was little left for him to break, but she screeched in pain again. He grabbed her by the jaw, and realized he had missed something.
Before he could break her jaw, one of the old one's blonde men entered the room, and barked something in a guttural language. Mun'Kiah drew his short-sword and pressed it against the blonde's throat. He growled something and pointed to the broken girl, who lied crying on the ground.
"Father... Samuel... want."
Mun'Kiah growled and sheathed his sword. The old one wanted the girl back. Fine. He grabbed the youngling by her red hair, and dragged her across the ground to the main courtyard. They left a blood trail behind them, and with every jostle, Travvy coughed up globs of blood. With every breath, she moaned in agony.

She had to learn.
Last edited by The Undead Vaterian States on Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:52 pm

Grand Nicholia wrote:"Have you not heard o her crimes to our society? I am sorry but we demand Travvy for trial. If you wish I could go into detail of the Justice System? And her crimes." said the Prince as he backed a bit, as if to prepare for something.

"You must understand, my prince. I cannot get the girl back. Perhaps, if it's any help, the girl may be brought before you, but she belongs to Mun'Kiah now. They have been alone for nearly ten minutes now. I will send my men for her, but there is none I can do to bring her to justice. Kato, take your men, and bring Mun'Kiah down here. Tell him to bring the girl."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up in Samuel's room, the warrior monk was teaching the savage girl a lesson. Her wrists bound in chains, she hung suspended, naked from the ceiling, her feet barely reaching the ground on tiptoes. In his hand, Mun'Kiah held an instrument of torture known as the Aielis, a red leather rod heated to extreme temperatures. Every time the rod touched her flesh, the red-head screeched in pain, blood filled welts emerging on her flesh. He slowly dragged the rod across her body, beating her when she cried. Eventually, she grew silent, biting her lip to keep quiet. This made Mun'Kiah even angrier.
He rammed the Aielis into her stomach, pressing it as deep into her body as he could. Organs burned, flesh parted, and the girl screamed such a scream that only a dying animal could produce. He brought his iron fist down onto her shoulder, crushing what few bones she had left. Mun'Kiah grabbed the chains and lifted her from the ceiling, letting her fall to the ground. Before lifting her into the air, he brought his metal clad boot down onto her arm, which was already broken. There was little left for him to break, but she screeched in pain again. He grabbed her by the jaw, and realized he had missed something.
Before he could break her jaw, one of the old one's blonde men entered the room, and barked something in a guttural language. Mun'Kiah drew his short-sword and pressed it against the blonde's throat. He growled something and pointed to the broken girl, who lied crying on the ground.
"Father... Samuel... want."
Mun'Kiah growled and sheathed his sword. The old one wanted the girl back. Fine. He grabbed the youngling by her red hair, and dragged her across the ground to the main courtyard. They left a blood trail behind them, and with every jostle, Travvy coughed up globs of blood. With every breath, she moaned in agony.

She had to learn.

The Prince Regent stepped back and looked at the blood covered naked girl. The blood acted like clothing, splashed across her like silk. The Prince Regent had two guards take Travvy, as he announced "Travvy last name unknown, you are under arrest for Brutal Murder, Unlawful Torture, Assault, and Crimes against Humanity. You have the right to be silent, anything you say can and will be used against you. An Attorney will be provided if you can not afford one. For your crimes, you must be tried in the Court of Cardinal-Justices, where no jury is to take place. More information on the court to be revealed later.", he said this as he fetched a blanket and handed it to Mur'Kiah with caution and motioned to the girl.
"We...uh...have...to say this but, um could you clean up the rooms that you know.....got....messy....with fluids?" Said meekly Lady of the Bedchamber, Jane Golonia as she got far away from Mur'kaih.
"We will hold this trial days from now, we are very quick to prepare things." Said Cardinal Justice Joseph Waltz Numberburge as he held himself proudly. He then added,
"Is any other information needed?"
"Wait, please have Travvy, um, escorted to the Station Nationale de Police Central, where she can stay until the trial. For now keep her, but when this gathering ends, escort her there." Said the Prince Regent, Philippe, as he stepped back and stood proudly.
Last edited by Grand Nicholia on Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Undead Vaterian States » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:09 pm

Travvy slowly raised her head to look at the crowned prince. Her nose was broken, and was gushing blood like a fountain. Her lip was also busted, and her teeth sat shattered in her mouth. She couldn't move, but was happy to get away from that monster. She had thought the archbishop was cruel, but even he paled in comparison to the monk. Even the death penalty was better than that. She quickly passed out from blood-loss.

Mun'Kiah looked curiously at the little lady, who was making a point to avoid him. Using the towels she had given him, Mun'Kiah wiped the blood off of his hands, and cracked his knuckles upon completion. He threw the towels back at the lady, and gave a rough laugh when she flinched. He was not a servant. Before Travvy could pass out, he growled to her limp form.
"You be safe now, I'm not finished with you. you still have much to learn."
Mun'Kiah lurched back to his previous place of standing, and leaned against the wall, silent.

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:25 pm

The Undead Vaterian States wrote:Travvy slowly raised her head to look at the crowned prince. Her nose was broken, and was gushing blood like a fountain. Her lip was also busted, and her teeth sat shattered in her mouth. She couldn't move, but was happy to get away from that monster. She had thought the archbishop was cruel, but even he paled in comparison to the monk. Even the death penalty was better than that. She quickly passed out from blood-loss.

Mun'Kiah looked curiously at the little lady, who was making a point to avoid him. Using the towels she had given him, Mun'Kiah wiped the blood off of his hands, and cracked his knuckles upon completion. He threw the towels back at the lady, and gave a rough laugh when she flinched. He was not a servant. Before Travvy could pass out, he growled to her limp form.
"You be safe now, I'm not finished with you. you still have much to learn."
Mun'Kiah lurched back to his previous place of standing, and leaned against the wall, silent.

U.V.S
The two guards then picked up Travvy and carried her through a informal entrance to a small room where she was laid upon the bed. The Prince watched the procession with caution as he walked towards Prince Samuel and gave the Court Physician a paper and backed up. The Court Physician then said to Prince Samuel and Mur'kiah, "Do you wish to know the medical history of Travvy?" as he got closer.
Meanwhile, The Lady of the Bedchamber called two servants. Who which she instructed to clean up the mess of blood and ashes, tears, and other things. She then walked back to the celebration, where everything was back to normal.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Claanyad
"Corhana, my dear, I must leave. Hope you go to the festival, and enjoy my gifts. You may get something else soon. Before I go, are there any questions?" Said the Queen as she walked towards the Foyer. She stopped before she entered the Foyer, and looked back at Corhana.
Last edited by Grand Nicholia on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Undead Vaterian States » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:48 am

Mun'Kiah drew his blade, a wicked, curved thing, and started sharpening it on a piece of cork. Samuel looked at the physician curiously, and decided he'd love to know the little whore's medical history.
"Yes please. I'd love to know what my poor niece has been up to, as of late."

Claanyad
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Claanyad » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:58 am

Grand Nicholia wrote:Claanyad
"Corhana, my dear, I must leave. Hope you go to the festival, and enjoy my gifts. You may get something else soon. Before I go, are there any questions?" Said the Queen as she walked towards the Foyer. She stopped before she entered the Foyer, and looked back at Corhana.

Corhána smiled, more out of politeness than anything. She respected the Queen, but she was still the enemy by technicality.
"No thank you, your majesty. I am thankful for your kindness. I shall go to the festival as you say."
She curtsied to show the Queen her fullest respects.
IATA Member
WARNING: I am Celtic. This nation is not Celtic.
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:50 am

The Undead Vaterian States wrote:Mun'Kiah drew his blade, a wicked, curved thing, and started sharpening it on a piece of cork. Samuel looked at the physician curiously, and decided he'd love to know the little whore's medical history.
"Yes please. I'd love to know what my poor niece has been up to, as of late."

U.V.S
"Well, your 'niece' has once been pregnant. Of course after legal procedures and that, we came to decision that a forced abortion was necessary so that we may study the object of a hybrid of human and wolf beast. That is what we know. No blood test we took, or other procedures. We have only that."
Said the Physician as he furiously searched his notes for something else. Nothing else was found, so he decided stop looking and sat on the stone edge of the fountain.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Claanyad
"So long then. June 21srt, that it is. Bye."
Said the Queen as she put the hood back on and left the crumbling Chateau out the front door. She got on to her horse and rode off back to the Palace through a secret road.
After riding through the road she reached the back of the Palace, where she stopped and climbed through the window. The Horse was left where it was, only to be picked up by the Stablemasters wife. (Who was in on the Queen's Plan.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
New
Synaedrion was abruptly awoken by his Carriage Driver who shock him to alert him they were at the Palace of Cerynex. Synaedrion walked out of the Carriage and looked at the high intimidating building known as the Palace of Cerynex, and walked to the side entrance. He was escorted to the hallway before the Banqueting Hall, and was told to wait a minute before his introduction.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:44 pm

Aya slept quietly in the dungeons, still bruised and scarred by the torture. She wore a simple white cloth dress with simple white fur moccasins, as those were the uniforms assigned to prisons of that dungeon. (For Men, they had polyester pants of white.)
Aya was abruptly awoken by two Guards who dragged her out of the small bed barely above the ground. As she lay on the floor, barely awake, she started to wake up. The Guards stood above her and told her she had to go with them. She was helped up and grabbed by her arms and was dragged outside the cell. She was led upstairs from the basement and was led to a sitting room. Then they dragged her to a dressing room. She was stripped of her prisoner clothes, and was dressed in a simple velvet blue dress and had a fur shawl. She was given two black flats, which she put on.
She was then led to a Carriage and was told to go inside. Before she knew it, she was off. She had no idea where she was being taken. She was smart, but she had no clues of where. She passed by the rolling country, the plains, the mountains, and highlands. After two hours she arrived at a rundown Chateau. The top floor was boarded up, it appeared to have no life and was in a terrible condition. There appeared to be a garden in the back.( And a big one too.) But it was riddled with weeds and tall grass.
She was led out by a Guard, who had 5 Repairmen come out as well. She was led out to the Front Door, where the Guard knocked. It was late at nite, but the butler was awake, he opened the door cautiously.
He was surprised to see the Guard, but then remembered the message received about expecting a new prisoner here. The Butler awoke Corhana and told hr to come to the Sitting Room. The 5 Repairmen then started hacking at the boarded up stair way. They were trying to get up there to create a bedroom for Aya. They broke through and discovered the 2nd floor. It was a dust Palace, though they couldn't do anything about. They got rid of the boards on the windows of the rooms, and cleaned Aya's bedroom, preparing it for her. They had brought some luggage, which included some clothes and playing cards, hygiene products, and basic make up.
Meanwhile, Aya sat in the sitting room besides the Guard, waiting for Corhana. The Butler stood next to the couch.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:33 pm

The Premier, Johann de Verdue, came down the stairs and headed towards the Prince Regent. He went to the Courtyard and dragged the Prince to the meeting hall at Cerynex. All members of the cabinet were there, the Speaker of the Parliament, the whip of the House of Lordss, the Whip of the Royal Diet, and the Whip of the Senate. As well as other high class authorities. Finally the Premier told the Prince-Regent "We have a golden opportunity for peace. We have learned that the Emperor of Claanyad may be sypathetic to the cause of peace. We have already drafted a letter, all you need to do is sign it."
The Premier with haste took a letter from his suitcase and showed this :
To:
All members of the Abiotis and Claanyad Alliance,

We have decided that a time for peace has come upon our nations. We ask that we may sign a truce between our nations, a white peace. We wish to have a Status Quo. All that is needed is that you send over delegates and your leaders to sign this historic deal. Here is the treaty:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Nicholius Peace Accords

These terms are what is proposed by the great nation of The Kingdom of Grand Nicholia. May general agreement come of this. All terms may not be adjusted. And must stay as proposed. These following articles shall define the peace.
ARTICLE 1
WITH this treaty, all warring nations agree to end the 'War of Abiotic Aggression', and 'The Cruel Guard Incident' and other occurring conflicts. The peace shall be a Status Quo, and no changes shall happen. All armed forces still in Grand Nicholia from foreign nations must leave. No nations will owe other nations reparations and all damages must be paid for by the nation those damages happened in.
ARTICLE 2
ALL human rights violations caused by any nation will be disregarded and instead be handed over to the Internal Order of the World Assembly, so that they may deal with the situation. Any war crimes committed shall have the same treatment, as well as other instances. Any civilians hurt will be treated by the state.
ARTICLE 3
NO agreeing nations may attack, sanction, or be generally aggressive towards each other for the next 10 years. Any violation of this rule shall result in heavy condemnations and sanctions from the other agreeing nations. The definition of 'generally aggressive' is to be decided by the agreeing nations.
Petuzio Canotz

Signatures:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A paper form of the treaty shall be presented at the signing. If all attacking nations agree to this, a signing will happen at Fortezala San Francois, where all delegates will sign. Is this treaty agreeable?

Sincerely,
The Royal Government of Grand Nicholia

"I approve of this letter. Send it immediately!" Said the Prince as he handed it to the Page, Walron Gordon, so that he may copy it and send it. After a week, the letters were expected to be received.

OC: This is not me trying to grave dig. Me and Claanyad and others have agreed that I should have my leaders send a letter so that we may cut the life support of the RP.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents