NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:10 am

Frank Mayhem, The Ark

Well, this was surely an interesting experience.

Standing gracefully on the surface of the so-called "The Ark", I was looking to the skies of the safeguard raft planet, built for... well, I wasn't that sure about it. This all happened so fast to me that I barely had time to comprehend anything that was going on. But Doom is wrecking havoc and his creators, the Celestials, are gone. Obviously, the same must have happened to Ismodeus, and the Celestial Army disbanded. Though I'm pretty sure that separate Class Z leaders have already started leading their troops independently, almost as if becoming successors to their overlord...

Ehh, screw them all anyway. It's all going to go to hell soon. Well, figuratively, but something was going on. Else, why would this monstrosity, "The Ark", be built? Is it all made by lifeforms? If yes, it's the biggest intelligent-created contraption he has seen so far. I would even prefer if someone csme up to me and cleared out all of this. Or something. There are people on this planet, most likely.

But for now, I just stood there. I like just going into "sleep" mode and skipping through time. Answers can wait.

(And yes, I am writing in first person. Kinda never done that before)
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:21 am

Stanley 'Stan' Blake-27 Yrs

As the massive beast roared and another ally appeared, I decided that if there was a situation in which I would have to resort to offensive magic, this was it. I moved my hand into my coat and pulled out what appeared to be a typical lighter, flipping the top open I then placed my rune covered left arm in front of it as I began enchanting the lighter. Rather than lighting a cigarette I used it to expel a wide ranging blast of hell flames at the intended target. The mystical properties of the flames made them far more damaging than a normal firestorm, as hell flames will 'latch' onto a target and keep burning, the problem is, hell fire, at least of this type, does not kill. It tortures instead, causing immense pain which is my objective, allowing whatever weapons this woman may have to hopefully finish it off. The bigger problem was, I had no idea of the durability of this beast, and such a spell as this leaves me drained, why I dont like fighting like this.

With the howl of the firestorm brewing, and the hell flames clawing their way at the beast, I yelled over battle for the woman to end the fight. "Whatever you were planning to do, do it now!" I warned as I tried to sustain the attack. While the flames, once attached to a victim are almost self sustaining, that is only as long as I keep the vortex from hell open, where my lighter is effectively serving as a kind of gateway. As the flames are not actually originating from the lighter.

My head began to throb as my headache worsened, the screams of the beast, and the yelling of various individuals trying to put down a monster, are very hard on a man's hangover. After all, I am always drunk. For most average people, fighting the things I see, haha, they would not want to do so sober.

Rebecca I Phillips/The Jester-20 Yrs-Arkham Asylum, Gotham City

I squinted my eyes so that I could see the result of my fire test on Batsie Girl. She had managed to evade it, mostly while only being lightly scorched by the attack, clearly in some pain as she examined herself and found that her bat symbol, and as it seemed, more importantly her cape, were no more than charred and tattered remains. She began to glow a bit, presumably to heal herself but the fun began to start as the flames faded away, my improvised flame thrower out of fuel, and as she began to grow irritated at my continued antics. She began screaming at how I burned her cape, and of all the things I have done in this very short time. That was the line I had crossed. I snickered. "It seems you take your fashion too seriously Batsie Girl, the cape was too long anyways. Did not want you tripping on it. And really, that mask? It covers about your eyebrows, If I actually cared about who you were I could recognize you anywhere but most of all." I put a appalled expression on my face. "What in the blazes is all of that white? Far too cheery for Gotham, you should learn to blend in a bit more." I did not have much time to taunt her however, as she had charged a punch and hit me with more force across the face than most men could muster.

Thrown violently back, I landed hard and skidded on the ground as I hit my back on the scaffold we were fighting on, flames now spreading around us, and triggering the fire alarms in the asylum. Water began to spray from the ceiling as the Asylum's defenses against fire kicked in, and as Batsie Girl approached me through the flames, the artificial rain poured over my face, smearing my face paint and creating thick black cascades from my eyes trailing down to my jaw and red blending into the white paint around my lips. The pain in my face from her punch was throbbing, but as I saw her approach me, the pain faded away as I could do nothing but laugh at her. The laughter even began to echo throughout the walls of the main room we are in, as I doubled over, grabbing from my clothes a collection of three playing cards, each face decorated with the image of a Joker. And their edges razor sharp. I pulled myself to my feet, still chuckling.

"You have nothing! Nothing to threaten me with! With all of your power! All of your ideals! You can beat me bloody until the stage finally sets, and you know as well as I, that nothing will change. Batise Girl, you wont kill me...out of some...misguided sense of trying to save me...and I wont kill you...." I then raised the cards as I prepared to throw them.

"Because this is just a riot, oh your such a card." And with that, I hurled the razor blade like cards at my target as I charged at Batgirl, feeling alive for one of the first nights of my life.

Courtney Dawes/Scarlet Archer-19 Yrs-Arkham Asylum, Gotham City

The queen's slash at my neck was evaded, just barely, cutting the very outer layer of skin on my neck blood trickled down and soaked into my red scarf, as I narrowly avoided the miss. But, her ruse fell through, and I received a deeper cut in my lower gut. I staggered back, placing a hand over the wound, and then removing it. My eyes went wider as I saw that the blood, was almost black. Which meant that the wound had punctured my liver. The pain shot through my body as I battled to stand up, the wound was fatal, giving me fifteen minutes at most, but with excessive movement, it can be as short as five minutes. I gave no thought to the very real possibility of bleeding out however, as I armed myself with my bow, being one of the only weapons in my arsenal not made of metal. Wielding it with my blood stained hands, I began to swing it like a club at Silver Queen, trying to use it's superior length to keep her at bay while I figured something out. It was then that the sprinklers turned on to douse the flames, and I turned my face to see that Batgirl was handling herself rather well, while I was forced into the reality, that I was outclassed.

Knowing that by her control of metal, negated most of my arrows, I instead tried to use the bow and what martial skills I had at my disposal. Knowing that if I could not defeat her, the least I can accomplish is to incapacitate her so that she wont interfere with Batgirl and Jester. But my moves were wide and predictable my bow was evaded and Queen easily struck me multiple times, resulting in me dropping the weapon. I continued to breathe heavily and grit my teeth at the pain, as I was now drenched in blood in my lower body. I finally brandished two arrows, one made of plastic so that it would not be manipulated, and the other a tear gas arrow. Lunging at Silver Queen I stabbed at her with the plastic arrow like a sai and then when I felt confident enough, I smashed the head of the tear gas arrow, releasing a cloud of the agent around us, leaving myself open as I used my last effort to slow the Silver Queen down.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:57 pm

Ralph the Rat-16 Yrs-Angel Island, Mobius

The grass of the island crunched beneath my boots, as I stood at the base of the alter of the Master Emerald, a artifact I had been assembling for the last two years. Travelling across the world for the scattered pieces of the Master Emerald. The alter itself was a ruin, as you could see the remains of the pillars and architecture, most of it crumbled by now. The local grass and fauna overgrown as the grass reached more than a foot in height. I then ascended the stairway, moving closer to the green emerald. I was wearing a custom made head band with a jade colored scarf and boots with a black outline. When I made it to the top, I looked up in the clear blue skies above this floating island. As I gripped two chaos emeralds in my white gloved hands. I then, held the two emeralds out in front of the Master Emerald, and on their own, the white and blue Chaos Emeralds hovered in the air around the Master Emerald. I took two steps back, as they hovered and eventually hung in place. Seemingly alone in this peaceful environment. It was then that a blast of wind rushed by me as I casually glanced to see it's source. A young 14 year old orange Hedgehog with green eyes skidded to a stop, juggling a yellow Chaos Emerald in his palm before handing it off to me.

"So, three down Ralph. Any idea where to blaze off to next? There are four more still out there you know." Remarked Solar the Hedgehog, a rather calm and generally friendly mobian who despite his speed, actually prefers to take things slow. Provided he can help it.

"I know Solar, I have sent Shade and Charm to the Mystic Ruins outside of Station Square to search for more clues. A long time ago, it was home to an Echidna civilization which at one time held the Emeralds. They tried to use them for war Solar. They were tasked with defending their ancient power, instead, they abused it and attempted to use the power for domination." I explained, my eyes still transfixed to the Master Emerald.

"What happened to them Ralph?" Solar asked from a curious nature.

"They were destroyed." I said closing my eyes in meditation. "In their attempt to seize that power, they enraged a benevolent water spirit who was a friend to the Priestess who defended the Master Emerald, and that Spirit became Chaos. A being which harnessed all of the negative energy of the Chaos Emeralds and turned it's vengeance upon that civilization. However it's anger was not sated with their destruction, and so the creature attempted to wipe away the world, only to be sealed away. Until eventually defeated by the Hero of Legend." I explained, finishing the story.

I turned around, and began to walk to the edge of the floating island, a mystical island, which under the power of an almost restored Master Emerald, hangs several hundred feet above the waves of the waters beneath us.

"No Mobian, Human or Overlander can be trusted with their power Solar, and if Scourge collects the Emeralds before we do, then this world will once again be thrown back into Chaos for a quest of power. I stood of the edge of the floating island, where a rope bridge used to connect this island to the cliff face across from it. But that bridge is long gone now. However, I gazed across the distance, and then after a blink, I opened my eyes, and then looked back across the distance at Angel Island, now standing on the cliffs. Teleporting to the other side was how I got to and from the island. As I gazed back, I saw Solar curl himself into a ball as he spun rapidly, preparing for the iconic 'Spin Dash' a technique passed down his family for generations.

Then, with a burst of blinding speed, he shot across the distance and soared over the cliffs, having charged too long and overshot, he crashed into a stone wall, creating a small crater where he impacted. I smiled and shook my head, as Solar pulled himself from the hole and gave a shameless smile.

"Better too much power than not enough." He remarked, creating an excuse for the massive head butt he gave the mountain. I then began walking off into the thick foliage of the jungle, as Solar chased after me.

"Certainly, but eventually you are going to bring that whole mountain side down." I said laughing with a shrug of my shoulders. As Solar ran after me, looking back at what appeared to be the surface of the moon, with craters of various sizes scattered all about the cliff side.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:29 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:-snip-

Craig Thomsen/Silverwing
A Good Man Goes to War

"Sure, you can come along with me," Craig said, offering up a quick smile, glancing at the Rainborn. "As soon as I figure out where I'm going next." And with that, he fell silent and began to pace. There was something he was missing, about these incursions. This was the second one, and he didn't doubt that more were coming. What if it was a countdown for something bigger, something greater, something even more terrible than this. They wouldn't be able to stop every incursion without a fight, he was sure that they would encounter powered humans or other beings who would fight for their very lives. Next, he considered what would happen if the two Earths collided. It would obliterate each planet, and possibly create an immense explosion. But there was something more still... And then, he had it. Earth was the center of the multiverse, the fact was well-known by now. And if that alternate Earth was also the center of its universe, then the two Earths colliding would destroy the universe, the multiverse, the galaxy, everything.

Coming to that conclusion, he stopped pacing, almost unable to conceive it. "The end of the universe. That's what's coming, the end. Of time, space, everything. We have come to it at last." he whispered to himself. He didn't expect this to happen in his lifetime, and he, Craig Thomsen, was ill-prepared. His brain had already unlocked the next step: to survive. But the only way to do that, he somehow knew, was through an ark, a vessel, prepared with care and powered by dead cosmic beings that could possibly survive. He didn't have enough time to build one, nor the power or time to find a dead cosmic being, but he did know one person who did: Mad Max. The fellow genius had teleported his nation to a planet he had called Madworld, Craig had kept an eye on his dealings since their meeting. And he knew, that there was a 95% chance, his brain computed for him, that Mad Max had or was creating an arc to survive the End.

But he would need more preparation before simply teleporting to Madworld. His suit needed upgrades, and he did not have the metals necessary to make a suit that could survive pretty much anything. But not just upgrades, he needed a new one completely. His mind recalled the stories his mother had told him, of god-like beings who had once come to Earth, to be worshipped by the Norse. The Asgardians. And one lived on Midgard today, the mighty Thor, whose hammer Mjolnir was the stuff of legend. Pulling up his laptop, he used his tech manipulation to direct him to all knowledge of Asgard in any Earth databases, and videos of Thor in action. In times of lesser danger, he would not have done so, but the End had come. He would regret his actions later. And so, Craig learned of uru metal, the All-father Odin, Heimdall and more. Pouring through it, he stood up. The Asgardians would have the metal he need, and yet it would not be enough.

While putting a part of his brain to work on creating a design for this new suit, he turned to Etla. "Offworld. That's where we're going. I've just realized that the universe is ending, and that there's only one way to survive that. A vessel, using the power of awesome cosmic beings." He grimaced, not liking the idea of using somebody's body to protect himself. "I know where we can board one, but first I need to make a new suit, this one isn't durable enough. And so, to Asgard, home of the Asgardians, godlike beings who protect several worlds, including this one. I need some specific metals, and Asgard is the only place to get them. Come on, I'll explain more on the way," Craig said, pacing up his stuff, and clearing out a space in the small aircraft for Etla to sit. Once she had done so, they were off, and while they flew to Craig's HQ in Northern Virginia, Craig explaining more about the Asgardians and the world Asgard. Craig walked in, unlocking the door after they had landed.

Thomsen Tech HQ was completely and eerily empty, after the first Incursion, Craig had sent everyone on a paid vacation for a few days. But when the day for the return had come, no one showed. Every single employee of Thomsen Tech had vanished, and Craig was bewildered, having no explanation for it. Collecting a few things for the end, such as some tools, the Craigbot, and everything else he could need, packing them into his small aircraft neatly. Returning to the silent halls of the company Craig had built with his own hands, he opened the fringe, seeing a doughnut box, and opening it, seeing 12 large, yet forlorn doughnuts alone in the fringe. Taking them, he also saw a box of PopTarts and took them, remembering from the database the Odinson's love of the delectable, unhealthy treats. Looking around one last time, he strode out, not taking a single look back. "Would you like some?" he asked Etla, picking a cinnamon doughnut for himself and chewing slowly, setting the PopTarts down.

And off they went, Craig punching in the coordinates for Asgard and fastening his seatbelt. A little time later, they arrived, at the golden city, of Asgard. He couldn't see much of it from his current vantage point, but even now it looked a magnificent sight. Stepping out, beholding a lone figure with a long sword in hand, he spoke out, "Hail, Heimdall, Watcher of Asgard. I am Craig Thomsen of Asgard, and I seek an audience with the Allfather. This is Etla Rainborn."

The guardian spoke, "Greetings, Thomsen. You and your friend may pass."

Nodding, Craig did that, walking alongside Etla, sucking in a gasp of wonder as he looked upon the city. First, the rainbow Bifrost Bridge, and then, the glorious golden city which shined in a decidely unearthly manner. This civilization was indeed mighty, and had due cause to be proud, for their glory was apparent in their very city. Grinning, he set out, looking around with Etla for a time before coming to the throne room. Entering, Craig gave a short bow, but gave no move to bow.

The Allfather observed the pair, and then boomed out with his all-conquering voice, "Why do you not kneel, Thomsen?"

The man responded, looking up steadily, "Respectfully, Allfather, you are not my liege. I deemed a bow worthy of giving honor enough without offense."

"And you assumed correctly," Odin replied. "Welcome, to Asgard, Craig Thomsen and Etla Rainborn. You shall find what you seek here, Craig. And as for you, Etla, your home is far away, but its name lives on. The Skyworld." he said, the mere mention of the name in his deep voice undoubtedly sending Etla into memories. "If you wish it, you shall see your home again. But as for you Craig, let us see what you have brought, in order to obtain what you seek."

Craig brought out the unopened box of PopTarts, and the three of them stared at it for a minute. And then, Odin's booming laughter broke out, and Craig's soon followed. "I read that your son likes PopTarts. And like father, like son, " he said, grinning widely, suppressing his chuckling.

"I like you, Midgardian," was the response. "This shall suffice, though normally, I would engage in a game of riddles, the hour is too late for that. Go to Valka's forge, she shall supply you with all that you need. And if you shall wish it, you may go with him, or you may explore Asgard to your heart's desire. The choice is yours."

Bowing, Craig departed alongside Etla, heading to the forge of the Metal Goddess. The door opened when he arrived, revealing a spacious room that felt homely, with weapons and armor arrayed all around. "Greetings, Craig, to Asgard and my forge. The end has come, and so, we shall all prepare as we must. Now, tell me, what metals and tools shall you need. And Craig listed his requests, Valka summoning each one as he listed them. "And, as you cannot bend these elements alone, I shall help you in the task, and my skills and knowledge are at your disposal. The fire shall not hurt you, while you are here, even if you stick your hand into it, for I command it."

And so, the Goddess and the Man forged for hours, working the bellows and the anvil, hammering, shaping, Craig installing the electronics, using his full array of abilities to create a suit that would survive most attacks. Their brows were thickened with sweat from the heat, but on, they worked, building, making, engineering one of the finest powered suits to be ever created. In the middle of it, Craig glanced around, all of a sudden shocked. Here he was, a man, forging a suit besides a fair and powerful Asgardian goddess. The legends of old, he thought to himself, before continuing. And when he seemed to falter in the work, Valka raised a hand, and left for awhile, bringing back a cask labelled "Elderberry Wine." Craig, drinking it, was refreshed, and he marveled in it, and its sweet taste. Such things were not on Asgard, and now he felt empowered, strengthened, ready to run 100 miles.

It was two days later, in the afternoon, that they had finished it, Valka adding the finishing touches while Craig slumbered. Her voice spoke out now, the suit shielded by a curtain. "Never have I crafted something so great as this, to be wielded by an Midgardian. Use it well, Thomsen, for it is mighty indeed, and your long work has been fulfilled. Behold!" And she rent the curtain in two, revealing it. The armor was silvery, being formed of the greatest and strongest metals in the universe, Adamantium, Vibranium, and Uru. It could be powered by nearly everything, including water, biomass, the sun, Craig's own incredibly powerful batteries, and was adaptable enough to have new sources of power allowed. Of course, the suit could fly, with or without the wings, and the Tron discs were positioned on his back, being able to switch into several modes, including electric and more. The discs would always return to his suit, and could be stuck on his thighs or backs. Craig had also put all of his knowledge into it, giving it a recycling system, a forcefield, and even more modes for any of several situations. With it, he had superhuman strength, agility, speed, and durability, among several other factors. Valka had also installed a blue cape, which would dissipate whenever the wings were activated. But the most special thing about this armor was that it was a symbiotic and biological armor. Craig had a biological link with the Silverwing armor, allowing him to control it remotely, vocally, or by thinking. They had melted the metals together, forming a liquid smart-metal which would harden instantly upon connection with Craig's body.

He looked to Valka, having so much to say, but deciding to express it in the simplest way he could, "Thank you." The Asgardian nodded, looking at him with a hint of a smile. Running to the window, he jumped, spreading his arms out, sending out a thought to the metal, which reacted instantly, following him, and putting on the suit. With a whoop, he twirled into the sky, testing all of its systems and modes quickly, before landing, commanding it to compress until it was simply a band on his wrist. Finding Etla and showing her the armor, after that was completed, they headed back to the throne room. Craig, offering his thanks, said his farewells, and Valka responded, "You both have leave to come here at anytime, after all this is at an end. Strength and honor to you both." And so, they departed, Odin munching on some PopTarts, and Heimdall offering a solemn nod, teleporting them to the throne room of Madworld. Stepping out of his craft, Craig held up his doughnut box and asked with a cheeky smile, "Anyone want a doughnut?"

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:-snip-

Valka Silverhand
Aiuar

Valka growled as the creatures continued to burn, releasing her grip on the tungsten, no longer actively protecting it. However, she left it up, as they would not be able to move through, for the time. And the horde continued their assault and march. Looking up, and seeing the flames, and remembering Aeshandra's account that this Asra had destroyed the magic, and souls themselves, she knew that the shield would fall unless she did something. Utilizing her control of metal, she quickly created a tiny army of tungsten beasts and warriors, to distract and hold the line while she dealt with Asra. Satisfied in that regard, watching her army of 10 charge the creatures of flame.

Flying up, she exited the shield, immediately forming her own flames to counter those of the being, knowing that it would take too long to wrest control of them from him. Though, it would have to be considered, if her own flames were not powerful enough. While doing that, she raised a fist, recognizing Asra was wearing metal armor, and clenched it, starting to crush him with his armor slowly. He would have to decide which was more important, self-preservation, or breaking the shield.
Last edited by The Starlight on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:12 pm

domino landed the helicopter on the hospital roof before punchiing Doombringer in the face. Bringer reacted by pushing her out of the helicopter and opening the door for Deadpool, before taking off again. Doom turned on his thought to speech device and looked to Deadpool thinking a much edited thought, what are we doing.
Deadpool replied "my superhero tracker phone thingy here says a lot of dudes are gathering at these coordinates" Dead gave doom the Coordinates "we should go to im guessing"
after the editor Jorf edited down the insanity and profanity from dooms response we got something similar to "Sure why not"
so they flew off twoards the Ark
I KILLED MUFASA

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:52 pm

Valka Silverhand
The Last Asgardian

The End had come. Craig had spoke truly. This was no mere end of body, spirit or soul, this was the end of everything. The universe was about to die, and many feared that it would not come alive again. And this was not Ragnarok, for this was the end of that cycle too. And so, with many preparing to stare Hel in the face, many still decided to take some of their greatest foes with them. In the Last Hour, the son of Asgard committed his worst act that he would ever do. For Loki Laufeyson still hated the race of Asgard, and was willing, at this final hour, to bring Asgard to its knees. And that is what occurred. The traitorous son of Laufey used his magic and silvertongue for his vilest act: he stole the Eternal Flame. The mythical flame that had been stolen by the Sons of Bor, in a time long past, so that the Lord of the Fire Demons Surtur could not light his sword and bring about doom and fire. This was what he brought to Surtur of Muspelheim, who had long prepared his armies. The Fire Demons, led by Surtur's lit sword were the first to attack Asgard. And his Sword of Twilight brought a sickness upon all but the hardiest of Asgardians. But Loki's work was not done. Next, Aurgelmir, the Living Winter, Ymir, joined the attack, heeding the plea of his descendant Loki, bringing the Ice Giants and Frost Giants to war against Asgard. Next were the Dark Elves, led by Malekith the thrice-Accursed and Kurse. And then, the Angels of the Tenth Realm, Heven, who had longed for revenge against Odin after the last war long, long ago. And lastly, the forces of Hel themselves attacked, led by the Goddess of the Dead, causing every slain Asgardian to rise up to fight against their former brothers. And finally, behind them all came Loki last, riding the mighty Jörmungandr with whom Thor was destined to fight.

Against such insurmountable odds, Asgard called upon all their allies, but none came, and betrayed, the Asgardians sharpened their swords for what was truly their last battle. For though many of them were at lesser strength and power due to the World Tree dying, and the curse of Surtur's Sword of Twilight. And twilight had come, the last night of Asgard. But these Asgardians were warriors, to the last, and they would not be slain easily. Valka Silverhand was not among them that day, being sent away by Odin, a while before Loki had betrayed them, and even then, the mighty Silverhand would not have won the battle for them. And so, at dawn, the host of Asgard arose, and the Odinson led the charge crying out "For Asgard!" And the whole host shouted, and Asgard and their foes trembled. Long was their battle, and no quarter was given. The Father and Odinson fought side by side, Odin wielding powerful blasts of the Odinforce, and the great hammer Mjolnir swinging always, raining lightning upon their foes. The Laufeyson was among the first to die, Thor blasting him with all of his wrath and power, sending the fake son of Odin falling to the death he deserved. And for a while it seemed like their foes were driven back, and victory seemed nigh...but it was not to be so.

For after 10 days of battle even Asgardians tire, and so, as the battle raged on, many fell. And in the last, when all of Asgard had fallen save Thor and Odin. And tireless they seemed, fighting on and on and on, but their foes were still many, and the mightiest of them emerged from their tents, fresh, and engaged the tired father and son. And it was Thor who fell first, Mjolnir at long last broken by the crafts of Surtur and Ymir, and then Odinson, slaying Malekith and Jörmungandr with his last action, the son of Odin falling to Midgard. And then, only Odin was left, facing Surtur and Ymir. And the three engaged in a titanic battle that altered the Nine Realms themselves, Odin wielding the Odinforce and Gungnir with awesome might. But even he, in the end, would fall. Surtur, laughing cruelly, smote Odin in the breast with his sword, and left with Ymir, setting fire to Asgard, leaving the son of Bor to die a slow, cruel death.

And at long last, 2 days later, arrived Valka, seeing Asgard aflame and broken, and her heart wept. Putting out the fires, she then, walking the battlefield, sped to Earth and collected the body of the Odinson, and as the Asgardian custom was, set him in a boat. But no broken hammer should the son of Odin, the Scion of all Asgard, carry to the halls of the Blessed. And so, she unsheathed her own sword, Oathbringer, and placed the hands of Thor around it. For she had brought no oath, she had broken it, and she, cursed to live must live with it for the rest of her long life. And, pushing the boat, she let it sail to sea, and bent her bow toward the sky. "Forgive me, Thor. Once I sacrificed my hand to save thee, but I have failed thee. Fare thee well, Odinson, friend." she whispered, and then fired that flaming arrow, it arcing into the sky, a star in the pink sunset, and then the boat sprung aflame. And she watched, weeping bitterly, for the greatest of them had fallen. And when the flame had died, she cast the bow aside and found the dying Odin, in his throne room, bleeding, a heavy hand on Gungnir. "Hail, Odin. Forgive me, king." she said, bowed to the ground.

"And though art forgiven, daughter of Asgard, and so did Thor, as he whispered to me in his final moments. Now, there are things that must be done, child. You are the Last Asgardian, the last of our scion and proud race. Asgard must survive, and the true end has come. But first, Mjolnir must be reforged, and you shall need the Odinforce to do that." And then, putting forth his power, he poured the Odinforce into her, its new dwelling place. Its well refilled within her, and she could feel the sparks of power within her. But Odin sagged as he did so, and, holding more tightly onto Gungnir, commanded her go. And so, the Goddess hurried, taking the shards of Mjolnir, and forging it anew, using new uru as she did so, pouring the Odinforce into it and marveling as she felt that which was expended increase once more in her. And when the hammer was complete, she drew it up, or tried to, but it would not budge. She was not worthy, or rather, she did not believe that she was worthy. But Thor had forgiven her, and so, the second time, she laid her hand on the hammer, she lifted it up.

Bringing it to Odin, he looked upon it with an approving eye, and muttered a few words over it, still having the last dregs of the Odinforce within him. "It is the hammer of Valka now. But Goddess of Forging, Metal and Architecture you shall be no more, Silverhand. I, Odin, name thee the Goddess of Forging, Metal, Fire and Thunder." And Valka bowed her head, hearing the thunder.

"And now, the last tasks, the artifacts that must survive with you," and he whispered them to her. And so she went about her given task. First, the Skipbladnir, the extremely fast, magical ship which could be shrunk in size by a thought. It and the Odinship had been merged into one, allowing the user to travel freely in space, protected by the Odinforce. Then, the last of the great horses, Salvistar, her own, and Sleipnir, the eight-legged horse. Then, two casks of Odin's finest wine, next, Jarnbjorn, the great axe of Thor, and finally the Odinsword, for the end of the universe was indeed at hand. All these Valka loaded onto Skipbladnir, and sailed it to the throne room, one last time.

"There is one more thing you should know. In the Mad King's court, is Otto, "Godblessed" they call him. He is my brother's son. Speak to him, tell him all that has happened here. Now, this is truly the last. Odin Borson will live no longer. And as Asgard must always be ruled, I name you, Silverhand, All-Mother of Asgard. Rule it well, better than I did." And the King of Asgard stood, handing Gungnir to Valka. "That too, is yours now. Farewell, All-Mother."

And Valka, suppressing her tears, nodded, "Fare thee well, Great King," kneeling. And Odin Borson, King of Asgard, breathed his last. Taking up his corpse, Valka carried him onto Skipbladnir, no more tears on her eyes. The Odinsword she hung on her back, Gungnir was propped against the wood, and Mjolnir also. Still holding Odin's corpse, she directed the ship out of Asgard, giving one final sword salute to Asgard, before turning her back to it.

And so, the All-Mother sailed in the mythical ship, standing at the prow, the great corpse of Odin in her arms, lightly glowing with the Odinforce, the greatest weapons of all Asgard, and perhaps the universe, around her. And coming to Madworld, she sailed down, sailing the ship into the open throne room, and the guards watched too astonished to stop her. Her brow fair yet stern, she took in her surroundings, and stopped Skipbladnir. Stepping off, she walked up to Max on his throne and spoke, "Asgard has fallen, and Odin with him. Two of Asgard remain, both in your court now, and, if thou would have me, Mad King, then I would join your Ark. Odin commanded that his corpse be brought for the Ark, and so I have obeyed, as long as you do not defile the body of the All-Father. If thou need anything else, name it, and I shall see if it can be done."
Last edited by The Starlight on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:58 pm

"So I assume that you're giving them time to reconcile once more Alastir?" Shimura asked Alastir, without turning to face him. Alastir smirked as he stood by Shimura's side "Yeah, for once, I'll do some work here, probably considering that I sense multiple High Level Powers approaching from the other Earth that just appeared." Alastir pointed, the Ultimates Earth being within view of their Earth. Alastir knew that this power level was very distinct, considering that it was also connected to the same source of power that he too was connected to "This power feels awfully similar to ours..." Alastir turned to the Staring Shimura "Don't you think so my old friend?" Alastir said with a smile as he took off flying, with Shimura following closely behind "We might as well try and buy as much time to make sure that everyone gets a free ticket on the Life Rafts."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:28 pm

Alex and Naja

Alex and Naja made their way to the incursion point, where they saw what appeared to be a golden missile headed straight for their planet. They weren't going to let that happen. Alex shot off and met the "Missile" in mid air and smashed it into the ground about a mile away, upon a closer look, it wasn't a missile, it was him, but... Older. "Not gonna let you destroy my world." Alex said to his doppelganger and Naja fell in behind him.

"Sorry. But you don't have a choice." The alternate version of Alex replied and kicked Alex in the chest. Normally this wouldn't have done much, but it sent Alex flying quite literally, half way across the mainland United States and through a mountain range. "It seems this version of me is quite a bit weaker. I wonder why-" He was cut off by Naja striking him across his right cheek, he staggered and slid back on the ground a few feet but little else. "-Why that is... You're much stronger than the Naja on my Earth." She through another blow but the duplicate caught her wrist. "Then again. the Naja on my Earth is dead. So I have to give you points there." He said uppercutting the woman about half a mile into the air. Alex came back and slammed into his alternate self, who grabbed Alex and stomped him into the ground with quite little effort.

"I'm... Gonna kill you..." Alex said as his Doppelganger choked him threatening to crack his neck.

"I sincerely doubt that. But this is going to be fun. We've got 8 hours before our Earths crash. That's plenty of time to kill you both and then destroy this planet. But I can't say I'm not going to enjoy it. It's rare I get much of a workout. Though this is more of a warm up than anything." He was far stronger than Alex and Naja. Possibly even stronger than them put together. "See. In my universe. I learned how to control my powers. I learned what I was. I learned how they worked. And now. I'm one of the most powerful beings in it." He said catching Naja as she tried to sneak attack him from behind. "I can move stars with one hand. I could break a galaxy in half with just my strength. I can let out flares powerful enough to injure Galactus. I fought Odin to a stalemate. You? Not much of a threat."

Killian

Killian was running to the spot of the Incursion when alongside him came another blue blur. Himself? He wasn't going fast enough to time travel. It hit him. Both the alternate reality version and what he was. They both stopped staring at each other like wolves circling their prey. "I've already figured this out... And I take it by the bruise on the side of my head that we're gonna fight about whose planet gets to remain unexploded. I vote mine." Killian says.

"Vetoed. Votes don't count coming from dead men."

"I am even more of an asshole in that universe... Alright. Let's do this." He said and they shot at eachother. Any onlooker wouldn't be able to see much of what was happening. It was just arcing blue lightning. However, the Alternate Killian was actually kicking the shit out of Killian himself Forcing him to dart away and wiped some blood off of his face. "Holy shit... You're like some kinda freakin... Martial arts jackass."

"You never learned to fight." He said and they shot at eachother once more, Alternate Killian still having the edge. Killian through a blow at his counterpart only to have his counterpart catch it and use his other hand to hit him three times in the ribs before Killian could finally pull his hand free. "I was taught by Sentinel-" He said throwing a jab at Killian's diaphragm, "-Deathstroke-" He said switching his hands and whacking Killain with the back of his hand, "-Whis-" He said throwing a pressure point jab at Killian's throat, causing him to finally fall down barely breathing. "You really should learn how to fight. I thought I could just get by with my speed. But it always helps to have an edge."

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:12 pm

Kaoiluja wrote:---

The Rebel Alliances wrote:---

The power of the white mist could not dent it, and the power of the flames of hell could not burn it. Yet, for all its resilience, for all its stalwart, malevolent might, the creature of hideous grey hide could not impose its own power upon these intruders that attacked it, it was unable to overcome the combination of attacks that was currently pummeling it and slowly but surely pushing it back into a wall. It did not die, it did not falter, but it howled in pain and thrashed wildly as the searing flames and spiritual bursts surrounded its body, slamming its fists into the floor repeatedly and raising enormous slabs of stone which flew around hazardously before landing on the scarred floor, sending tremors throughout the room that were almost, almost as intense and severe as those which emerged from the savage fury of the fallen monster itself.

Indeed, though they were not able to put it down for good, Stanley and the Outworlder were doing a good job of keeping the beast at bay. But if they turned to look at Garnet, they would not see her there. They would not see her anywhere, in truth, the blonde woman having apparently vanished from sight altogether. Things remained so for several moments, until an ear-shattering scream and an earth-rending rumble heralded her reappearance.

Like a mighty blast of magma emerging from a volcano, the blue-eyed warrior rose from within the beast in a burst of red light, the stone creature faltering and shattering at the touch of the cursed gauntlet, whose power obliterated its inner substance and its grey skin. Able to do nothing more, the creature screamed a horrible, inhuman scream as its neck shattered and the head fell off from its pedestal, shattering too as it touched the ground.

And the woman, she landed on her feet, panting but otherwise fine, mostly unharmed by the rigors of battle.

"You sure seem worse for wear. We don't know what could be beyond that door, so how about we rest for a bit? That way I can at least learn who the hell are you. No offense, but even though you helped me, I'm not exactly keen on being followed around by a stranger, especially one who can spew hellfire at will, nevermind that it happens to be a handsome stranger." Garnet told Stanley, sitting down on the scarred floor, which was, strangely enough, smooth to the touch. She sat cross-legged, and looked up at the weeping moon, wondering what exactly she was meant to find in this place.

The truth.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:37 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Charmera wrote:---

Hearing the words of the stone woman, who introduced herself as the Archon of Earth, Tina, the crimson lady couldn't help giggling, amused by the reasons Tina gave for wanting to give back the powers she had been granted. Perhaps it was not a very godlike thing to do, but even World-Dragons have a sense of humor, and hers had certainly been nurtured by aeons of interaction with her very own creations, which thrived upon her slumbering form.

"I understand, I will not force upon you that which you do not wish to bear." Adrianne stated , reaching out and shaking Tina's hand. "I hereby revoke the power of the Dragon Force. You need not worry about reading the thoughts of other creatures any further." She stated, and as her hand made contact with Tina's, she would feel herself stripped of all the power she had possessed during the battle against Cellnemba, left only with the abilities that truly belonged to her. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Tina." The crimson lady stated afterwards, gracing the Archon with a smile.

However, shortly afterwards, she was pulled into a group hug by Magnus.

"I would very much enjoy receiving a more proper treatment from you, creature." She said. "What matter is it you want to discuss?"

"Well, I have gathered us all here today for a very important meeting:" Magnus said, pausing for dramatic effect. "Myosai, as we all know, is insanely powerful, right? She was insanely powerful;l, now she's powerful to ridiculous levels." Magnus explained, he himself getting confused by his own speech. "Dammit, let me put it this way," he said, motioning his arms to hover two tiny rocks at his chest level.

"This black volcanic rock from yours truly is Myosai, and this ugly brown rock over here is Cellnemba." Magnus explained.

"Actually, Myosai Absorb both Mr. Cell and Mr. Janemba."

"RIGHT.." Magnus rolled his "eyes", splitting the tiny brown rock into two, separate, perfect copies, almost like cell fission or mitosis. "Well, as I was saying, Myosai is the elegant black rock from me, while Cell and Janemba are the two uglier rocks to my side." He said. "Now, Myosai supposedly absorbed both Cell AND Janemba after the fight, so this happened:" He slowly motioned his arms together, to merge the three rocks together into one, final basketball sized one. "But, that's not all, folks, because get this: thanks to my motivation," Magnus coughed, continuing. "Myosai supposedly has unlocked her final power stage increase, which, by my so-accurate-scientific-guess, means that her power level would be something like this:"

The Rock slowly expanded, to the size of a vehicle tire. "You think she's done?" Magnus paused, interrupting their thoughts with "NOPE!". "Thanks to Mrs. Goddess Adrianne, Myosai's power was further increased, so, by now, she'd be something like this power-wise:"

The rock, unable to be supported by Magnus's Geokinesis (or he was just lazy), plummeted as it increased in size, to the size of a large military truck wheel.

"See what I'm trying to explain here?" Magnus asked them. "I propose if you revoke her powers [and mine, i have no real need for them anyways], we can get her down back to the size of the tire or smaller, keeping her in check. Though she might be able to blow up planets, It's all that we can really do, right?"

He looked at them both, then up into the sky. "I mean, there's no omnipotent pair of hands in the sky that are able to lower Myosai's powers tremendously with the stroke of a keyboard, right?"

They're onto us, Turm.
Last edited by Turmenista on Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:24 pm

"It seems that the battles are already beginning Shimura, My servants are telling me that both Roth and Alexander are engaged in combat with apparent doppelgangers of each other, but I just can't shake the feeling of this raw power from the Ultimates Earth, it possesses both Primordial Light and Primordial Darkness within it, which is never supposed to be possible." Alastir said as he, Shimura, and Arctico approached the epicenter of this Primordial Power. Alastir also felt another energy signature that was similar to Master Shimura's own energy signature, something which caused Alastir to suspect that they were about to face off against the doppleganger of Master Shimura from the Ultimates. Alastir's prediction served to be true when he was flung backwards by a literal sea of both White and Black Tendrils, initially, the White Tendrils didn't cause much pain, but considering that he was vulnerable to the power of Light, Alastir suffered some minor burns across his body.

"So..." The Doppelganger of Master Shimura began as he stared down his mainstream counterpart, with both Black and White Tendrils surrounding his body "It seems that you still haven't absorbed both your Alastir and Spera's energy essence, I don't know why you decided not to, considering that you had so much power even before you were given their powers." The Doppelganger Shimura said with a frown on his face. Master Shimura stared down his counterpart, sensing both the Dark and Light energies swirling in him with perfect harmony "Power corrupts people, not even I would be invulnerable to its effects, even though the Dark and Light energies within you flow in perfect harmony, if you become far too overconfident in your capabilities." Shimura retorted back as his fist had connected with the Doppelganger Shimura's fist, generating a large amount of bio-electricity to form around them like a barrier, however it was obvious that the Doppelganger Shimura was far beyond the Mainstream Shimura's power, having delivered a powerful kick to the Mainstream Shimura which sent him flying.

Arctico was about to intervene on the Doppelganger Shimura's assault before a powerful punch was delivered right to his stomach, causing him to cough up a massive amount of blood. Arctico fell to his knees in an instant when he felt a kick being delivered to his face, sending him backwards onto the ground, wiping the blood from the corner of his lip, Arctico came face-to-face with his own Doppelganger, however, his energy was not divine, but Arctico could sense that this energy was far more dark, more sinister than usual "Do I really have a counterpart who is so weak?" The Doppelganger began, wearing an outfit that nearly matched that of God of Destruction Beerus "Don't get me wrong, I can sense the divine energy within you, but even Lord Beerus could have defeated you with a flick of his finger." The Doppelganger chuckled as he watched Arctico's energy flare up and his transformation into the Golden Form take place "That's what you think, but even though, you don't know the full extent of my divine powers!" Arctico exclaimed as he took off flying towards his counterpart.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Madworld
Ultimate End

The Starlight wrote:All-Mother Valka

A quiet stillness hung in the air that populated the court of the Mad God, as if they too mourned the passing of the All-Father and the ruin that became of Asgard. But, they too mourned for their worlds and universe, for it too was dying a steadfast death. To Max's left was Czar-Mir, steward of Warworld and personal ally of the God-King, and to his right was the man Valka sought, the last son of Asgard, but a half-breed born of Ice Giant blood. In this bitter end, such things did not matter to most, and it certainly held no sway over the Mad God. He lifted his armored body from his throne, and slowly made his way down the steps to be on Valka Silverhand's level. He stood tall over her, but it meant little as well, for he dropped down to a single knee and spread himself out, bowing before the Last Asgardian.

"Valka Silverhand, it is a pleasure to have you within my court. I wish it were under better circumstances, but the time for wishing is long gone. We have met once before, and I snubbed you with the utmost disrespect, for which, I am eternally filled with regret." Max rose from his knee and stood tall once more, his armored form possessing a faceless helm to cover his features, allowing only his words to have effect. His height and build were different from before - standing at only 6'4 and a stocky, yet athletic build instead of his former gargantuan size. "You are welcome to my Ark. Many will arrive soon, of their own volition or mine, but the last Incursion is upon us." He said solemnly, "And our universe must survive if the Ark is hold us."

He walked over to the corpse of Odin, withholding his touch, but examining the fallen All-Father with prying eyes. "Odin and I..." He began, recalling a single event where the King of Asgard told the Mad King, at the time, to never return or face his wrath. It was for the teleportation arrays that Max had stolen, but now, their technology was to be used to transport millions of souls to Madworld in just a few short hours. Otto Godblessed had kept his word and fed Odin information on the Ark through his Odinring, and knew that his body would hold up the Ark. "...Saw very little of one another, but he and I confided in this world I created. His wisdom foresaw the End, and even his last moments." He turned to face Valka entirely, informing her of the situation. "Odin's body will be used to survive the collapse of the Multiverse. For only the mightiest of funeral pyres can ever hope to match the glory that Odin represented." He lightly placed a hand on the God's still chest, bowing his head in respect.

"Other devices and artefacts will be used for our safe voyage over," He continued, referring to the Mobius Chair, Warworld support systems, the Godkiller armor, and the severed eye of Odin himself, yet not informing Valka of the latter, "The Ark is the safest place to be in the event. I've heard of another Life Raft used by others from Earth, but not on the scale of Madworld. I plan for the planet itself to transverse the End, while they save who they can fit. I'm glad to have you with me, Valka, as the legend of Asgard must live on in the realm that lies beyond. In the meantime, you and Otto should become acquainted." Max said, raising his hand at his right-hand man, who casually strode over to the duo, kneeling before the All-Mother just as, if not more so, deep as the Mad Go.

"Myself and my other steward, Mir, shall go to Earth and deal with the final Incursion. Otto will guide you through the rest, I assure you. I will prior to our final moments. We have eight hours remaining." Max casually informed Valka, beckoning Mir to come to his side, walking away from the Asgardian and leaving Otto with her, who still knelt with grave respect, awaiting her order to rise to his feet and be recognized by the All-Mother.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:51 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Hector Gage/The Blue Lantern-28 Yrs-Metropolis

As Ju'lee began to ramble about not having a home I realized she spilled details about the Watch Tower and other locations that were not Area 51. The good news was, that words like the Watch Tower would mean rather little to Melody and Michael. So, better to act as if she said nothing at all and just go on our way. The teenage martian was beginning to grow on me, as I directed her to the door I really took note of the metal collar on her neck. And how she had never removed it, considering it does not look like a piece of jewelry, I was starting to wonder why she had it on. Closing the door behind me and exiting the apartment room and into the cool air I tried to take the conversation away from the kids and place it on her. "Well, enough about the kids and my domestic problems...what is up with that collar you wear? Even when you alter your clothes, that collar is still clearly present. There a reason for that?" I asked in an interested tone. As we placed a distance in between us and the apartment complex, I was starting to worry, about constantly leaving the kids unsupervised for periods of time. Granted, it had only been a couple hours this last time but again they were by themselves for a couple more hours. My biggest fear is coming back to see those two brats are gone.

As I tried to push these fears away, I could hear a struggle up ahead. Three older men were struggling with trying to restrain a group of four kids. And from the looks of it, the kids, about my own kids age were not willing to go anywhere with the strangers. I was about to interfere when I heard it.

"You guys are so typical, three men in long coats driving around in a suspicious van? Screams pedophile, your just missing the Milk Duds!" I heard in a young feminine voice as a young boy kicked one of the men in the shin.

How my children had ended up ahead of me, or if they were taken here by the men I did not know. But they along with two others were dragged into the van about thirty yards ahead of us as their cries were muffled, and it being late night there were not many witnesses around.

My first instinct was to morph with the ring and use it to tear the doors off of the van and pull the kids out. However, they were being collected, and transported somewhere. Chances are, there are more kids being held wherever they are going. My voice went low as I lifted my ring and was instantly covered in my Blue Lantern Uniform.

"Ju'lee, you want to repay me for helping you before? Then help me track that van, If I had my way I would tear the truck apart to retrieve my two little punks. But I dont want to risk hurting them, or anyone else in the process. I will need you to help me keep a cool head here as we find out exactly what they intend to do with these children. Covert organizations dont just kidnap kids on a whim." I explained, as I collected myself.

Then, I lifted myself into the air and looked down at Ju'lee to follow so we could pursue the van.

Julie nodded. Frowning. She classified kidnapping, harming or doing anything to children as one of the crimes that were extra bad in her opinion. Her own clothes quickly transformed into her green lantern uniform and she hovered in the air, a look of determination on her face. "That sounds like a plan." She replied. She then sped off towards the truck, staying behind it and hoping Hector would follow. "Use your ring to make yourself invisible, then we can easily trace them without being noticed at all" She telepathically said to him.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:59 pm

Alex and Naja

The fight was going poorly. With one arm, he was able to overpower both Alex and Naja. "Seriously?! How freaking strong ARE you?" Naja grunted as she tried to break free from his left arm and the Alt Alex was focused on her Alex. She tried to blast him in the back of his head with energy beam projected from her eyes, but it didn't seem to even make him notice. "Holy hell..." She said and he let her go, but almost instantly hit her in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her as well as sending her crashing through a forest, knokcing down every tree she smacked into.

"Not an inaccurate expression." Alternate Alex said. "It's too bad. I actually liked her. Past tense. It's been decades since she passed. Long since given up on silly things like love." He said stepping on Alex's chest. "It's just a chemical. I've got much better things to do than waste my time with a female. Though I will admit." He said as Naja flew overhead blasting him, though it was doing close to nothing. "Your Naja is much feistier than the one from my time." He said and looked at her. This seemed to get under her scales and she swiped at him with her claws.

What she let out next was what only could be described as a blood curdling scream. She had slashed him so hard, but his skin was so durable, that she literally tore out her nails leaving him with little more than a few papercuts. "Naja!" Alex said. He was tempted to use Nightmare, but he could feel his sanity slip away whenever he did use it. "You son of a bitc-GRAH!" He shouted at the top of his lungs when Alternate Alex broke one of his ribs with his foot. It was extremely painful. He healed quick, but not fast enough as two more cracked and snapped. This left Alex with little other choice. The whites of his eyes went pitch black and he stopped squirming in pain.

"Hm? This is new." He actually took a step back when Alex's entire body was engulfed in pure darkness and he floated back up perfectly straight. "Wait... I remember this appearance... You must have killed Nightmare... No..." He said scanning Alex's body. "You... Absorbed him? Are you completely insane?! Nightmare is pure evil! It is the Angel of Death! You can't control it!" He actually began to look scared when massive red tendrils ripped out of Alex's back.

"Control? Why would I ever want to control this?" Alex asked.

"That's how we say, You're about to get your ass kicked, in our universe." Naja said wiping her face as her hands healed.

Killian

"I know you're dying and all. It happens. Even gods have to die one day." Alt Killian said as he flipped Killian on his back. "But you're pretty similar to me." He said taking off his hood revealing a more aged face. "But I've been around the block a few more times. I'm 55 years old. Still feel 22. Immortality is great." He said quite casually and stepped over Killian. "Right... Sorry. I forgot, you've probably got some brain hemorrhaging and internal bleeding. And at the very least some bruised trachea. Probably hurts like hell just to breath. Cough up some blood of it hurts." He said and jabbed Kiliian in the gut with his foot, making him spit out some blood. "Yeah... Thought so."

Pain was a thing. And Killian had only ever been in this amount of pain a few times in his life. When he fought Galactus. Galactus stepped on him and blew off his arm. Thanos powderized his legs and several of his ribs. He also felt like he was paralyzed, but that was likely due to the move he learned from Whis. Killian smiled and managed a small laugh. "Its... God... It hurts to talk..." He managed to spit out, along with more blood, but he tried to keep speaking. "You think you've won this fight? No..." He said and the black parts of his outfits fell off, leaving him bright blue, in his pure energy state, completely refreshed. "You learned how to fight... I learned how the Speed Force works."

"What in the hell? What is that?" Alt Killian asked and ran around Killian delivering several deadly pressure point blows, that would have instantly killed Killian, if he had any normal squishy insides. "You should be dead! I hit your neck and spine!"

"Bones are for mortals." Killian said and smiled. "Time for round two."

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:37 pm

Earth
The Ultimates

The Mad God and his subordinate, Mir, went from Madworld to Earth through use of the teleportation array, arriving moments after the beginning of the final Incursion. Before they began, though, Max held his arm out to stop Mir from engaging. Curiously looking at his leader, the Mad God produced a small, golden ring from somewhere on his armored body. Max then floated in front of Mir, whose eyes traveled from the object to Max's faceless helmet. "This is my gift to you, Mir, a token of my trust, gratitude, and a symbol of your loyalty." He said in an authoritarian tone, "This ring contains the power of a yellow sequence star, and holds all of the energy it will ever have from beginning to end in a fiery supernova." As he spoke, he gently placed the ring in Mir's palm, opening the Daxamite's hand with his own. "We may never a yellow sun again, so this will be your power source."

Mir looked at, a bit awestruck, but could already feel the intense power radiating from it. He inspected it briefly, appearing to be but a simple golden band to be worn on the middle finger. He looked at Max for guidance, who nodded in acceptance at the unasked question Mir posed - can he put it on? Mir carefully picked it up with one hand and slid the powerful device onto the middle finger on his right hand, a flash of light bursting forth as Mir clenched down on it. It was...beyond comprehension for the Daxamite. Power beyond even that of a Sinestro Corps Ring, as if he right against a blazing hot, yellow sun, empowered to his fullest ability. He wanted to thank Max, but the moment was soon lost as the sky darkened overhead.

Whipping their heads upward, Mad God and Mir observed a massive fleet of helicarriers and other various airborne battleships - surely the weapons used by this world to destroy countless others. Looking closer, Mad Max realized that within their ranks where humanoids flying alongside the behemoths, and correctly assuming that they were superpowered foes trying to save their world. He motioned for Mir to come close to him, the Daxamite leaning in to listen, Max giving a ruthless order to fulfill. "Eliminate the vessels. I will eliminate the heroes." He said quietly.

Mir inquired quickly, though, "What about survivors?"

"There will not be any survivors, Mir."

"Ah...I suppose you're right." He replied, Mir's eyes glowing a vicious shade of red and his body surrounded by a yellow aura, further empowering the man. He shot off at incredible speeds, the carnage unfolding before the Mad God like a well-rehearsed orchestra, the explosions of the battleships and world-killer vessels becoming the energy Max would use to fight before his opponents even neared him. He focused on the denizens of the team who accompanied the ships, finding their likeness to another superhero team on Earth.

"The...Justice League?" Max pondered for a moment, but did not hesitate, extending his arm with his palm facing his opponents. Many stopped some distance away, expecting a powerful blast of energy to fly right at them, but all of them realized far too late what was really going to happen. Instead of being blown away by the lone man's assault, the Alternate Justice League was abruptly and harshly pulled toward him at high speed - regular humans and those without superhuman durability within their ranks dying from the change in force snapping their spines and turning their insides into a slurry. "I do this for my world...not against yours." He said in solitude, the very energy being ripped away from the electrons in the alternate heroes' atoms by the Mad God. His control over energy absorption was that acute, and his drive for survival pushing him to the edge of his abilities to produce victory.

What lay before him was nothing but a battlefield drained of all life and energy, destruction on a scale of untold horror and magnitude that would be dwarfed only by the impending disaster that will destroy the two universes. Max floated through this field of war quickly, approaching the Ultimate world, not fearing for a single surviving member of the Ultimate Justice League, as he knew if he did not extinguish them, then Mir will do so just as quickly. Under any normal circumstance, Max wouldn't use this level of power so readily, but nothing about the final end of the multiverse was normal. He flew down to the Ultimate planet's surface, and quickly located the building he needed to find - the Baxter Building.

Within it's innards, scientists and superheroes of all walks of life hurried about in desperation, trying to find the answer, wondering why the Justice League went off line suddenly and without explanation. It was bleak, on Max's world and on this one, as many simply chose to accept their death, others working feverishly to prevent it at all costs. Back to back with Reed Richards, a familiar face threw out equation after equation, throwing together parts and devices at a pace that would put Indy 500 racers to shame, in hyperbole of course. This was the brilliant son of Michael Morningstar, renowned technopath and one of the smartest men in the world, a close aide, advisor, and friend of Reed Richards.

"I ran the formula one more time. It's shaky, but it's the best chance we have." He spat quickly, Reed nodding his head quickly. "Everything else gave us nothing, but this one at least gave us something to work with." Ultimate Max said, almost shoving the calculations in Reed's hands, the older man going over them quickly, affirming their correctness. "Val, are you sure you can do this?" He asked, a small girl smiling back at the man as she was strapped in a massive machine, her limbs covered with metal devices to amplify powers. "There's no shame in backing out now."

"No, Maxie, I'm alright. I can do this. We can do this." She said with a smile, a slight tear on her eye, but the girl quickly wiped it away on her shoulder. Max walked over to her, but his shoulder was caught by Reed, who gave him a look of sincerity and emotion, the man clenching his teeth and every muscle in his body, cursing himself, wondering why he didn't have powers so that he could take Val's place, that way she didn't have to suffer. He walked over to the girl, hugging the connections that surrounded her body tightly, planting an experienced kiss on her lips. "Remember...March 15th," She said with a sly grin, giving him a small kiss back. "The day you asked me to marry you?"

"Val...don't talk like that."

"I do. It was the happiest day of my life." She said with a sweet, tearful smile.

"I can give you so many more happy days, Val, please -" Max stuttered, emotion cracking through his voice, stepping back away from his fiance.

"I know...but we're almost out of time." She protested weakly, her lip quivering, genuine sadness on her face, regret showing through as well. "And...and...just in case, I wanted you to know...To always remember..."

"Val..."

"I'll always love yo-" It wasn't even a sound that interrupted the girl's emotional breakthrough, but a violent flash of light and silence so powerful it drew all sound around it and virtually destroyed it. It was not hard to explain, really, but the aftermath left half of Manhattan utterly destroyed beyond all recognition, the red sky giving the destruction an even more eerie feel - the wave of obliteration starting at one point and fanning out in a cone. At it's apex, where the Baxter Building once stood, the steaming and still smoking hands of an armored God were stretched out before him - the being leveling the city with enough force to splinter the continental plate it rested on, sentencing millions of souls to death in an instant.

Mad Max stood in the wreckage with a calm, observant demeanor, the only recognizable thing to survive the blast some random person who lay just a few feet in front, the Mad God walking across the scorched and absolutely broken Earth to the body, which lied on it's belly, a strange kind of armor protecting it, but evidence of it being blown apart in several places evident. Maxwell turned the man over with his foot, raising his head at the amusing identity of his victim, fascinated at the sheer luck of the attack, but relenting to himself, knowing only he could conceive of it. "Interesting..." He said to himself, the man who lay before him shockingly similar to Mad Max - the Mad God's counterpart from another universe - and the only hope this world had at creating their own Life Raft.

His mission was accomplished, so Max left the scene of the crime, floating back towards his own home-world and leaving this planet to die in the end of everything. No survivors - no competition for survival in whatever was beyond the End. It was abhorrent, but necessary, for it gave the Life Raft and the Ark from Earth-Infinite the best possible chance at making it through the last Incursion intact. But, the Mad God left knowing one thing about his counterpart in the Ultimate world...

...He survived.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:39 pm

"Hello... w-elcome to McDonalds, m-may I take your order?" A cashier asked her customer, not even thinking to hide her fear. Who could blame her for being afraid, when the customer was a blue, pointy eared alien?

"Yes, I would like one Big Mac, one large fries, and a large Sprite." Karnilla said nonchalantly.

"O-kay. Will that be for here or to go?"

"Here, please."

"That'll be... $8.15." The cashier said, wondering if the alien had any money. Not because she was an alien, but also because well, given her outfit, she doubted it had any pockets. She became even more confused when a large book appeared in her hands out of thin air, and spat out money. Karnilla handed her the money, and the cashier hesitantly took it. "Y-your order will be available in about five minutes.

Karnilla turned around and bumped into a large man over one foot taller than her. "Excuse me." She said, looking up at him."

"Don't mention it." Jamal simply replied. He walked past her and placed his own order, with Karnilla standing a few feet away from the cashier to wait on her food. After a minute, Jamal walked away from the counter and stood next to her. 10 seconds of silence passed. Then 30 seconds. Then a minute. Then Karnilla spoke up.

"Strange." Karnilla said, looking forward.

"...What?" Jamal asked, looking down to his left at her.

"Every single person I've come across has expressed fear upon meeting me. You are the only one to have a normal reaction. Or, rather, your reaction is an abnormal one when it comes to me, but normal in the sense of treating other humans. Like that woman who I relayed my food order to."

Jamal didn't say anything at first. He looked over at he cashier, who was staring at Karnilla. She met eyes with him and then quickly shifted her gaze in another direction. Jamal looked back in front of him and shrugged. "Yeah, well, we don't get many aliens around here."

"But does that justify treating me differently?"

"Nope." He sighed. "Not one bit." He then glanced back over at the cashier, who was gesturing at him to come to her. Jamal raised an eyebrow, looked down at Karnilla and said, "'Scuse me," then began walking to the cashier. Karnilla watched the two talk in a hushed tone. Eventually it became obvious that they were arguing with each other. After about two minutes, Jamal turned around with a tray of food.

Jamal approached her and stood to her left, looking down at her. "Yes?" Karnilla said, looking up at him.

"She asked me to bring your food to you." Jamal said.

Karnilla looked at him for a couple of seconds before responding. "And?"

"I told her to give it to you herself or she can shove it up her ass." Jamal simply stated. "The world is ending -- I don't have the patience for that shit." He then turned around and went to the drink dispenser to fill up his cup. Meanwhile, Karnilla went to the counter and received her order, with the cashier avoiding her gaze completely. Karnilla then also went to the drink dispenser and filler her cup with Sprite. She walked to the dining section and found Jamal, heading over to him and sitting across from him.

"If you're here to thank me for standing up for y-" Jamal began as he picked up his burger.

"I am not. I just wonder how you know about the 'world' ending." Karnilla stated, taking a bite out of a fry.

Jamal took a bite out of his burger. "I'm a Nova. It's not something I'd miss."

"Ah, that explains your abnormal reaction to meeting me. You're simply used to dealing with beings alien to your world." Karnilla responded after taking a handful of fries. "So then, if you know about the world ending, why are you here?"

"What am I going to do? Shit seems inevitable, to be honest."

"That's because it is inevitable."

"Gee, thanks for inspiring me with hope."

"I have no reason to sugarcoat the situation at hand."

"Uh-huh. So why are you here?" Jamal asked, taking a sip of his drink.

"Because if the multiverse is going to end, I might as well try out new things on Earth. I am currently trying out different types of foods. I tasted French cuisine in, well, France a few minutes ago. And so now, I decided to try 'fast food,' as it's called." Karnilla unwrapped her burger, picked it up, and took a bite out of it, revealing razor sharp teeth.

"Well, what do you think?"

Karnilla chewed for a couple of seconds and swallowed. "It tastes horrendous," she said with a completely neutral expression.

"Yep, it totally does." Jamal snickered. "Y'know, I haven't eaten fast food in years.Yet I found myself drawn here for some reason. Maybe it's because I know the end is coming and I couldn't care less about torturing myself with crappy food."

"Hm." Karnilla grunted. "Well, if you decide to stop 'torturing' yourself and decide that you want to live, feel free to contact me." Her book appeared in her hand and she tore a page out of it. Suddenly, the book opened up along the spine and a mouth formed, followed by the book howling in pain, causing Jamal to recoil in surprise. "Oh, don't be such a baby." The page transformed into a business card and she handed it to Jamal. "See you later. Try not to die. It would be such a waste."

With that, Karnilla disappeared. Jamal raised his burger up to take another bite but a portal suddenly opened up above the table across from Jamal and a blue hand reached out, grabbing the tray of food and pulling it into the portal. Jamal chuckled and took a bite of his burger.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:59 am

Siliarba wrote:
Charmera wrote:
Chapter 1: Songbird

-snip-
Suddenly chorus dispeared, Blinking and teleporting away. She ran. She ran and cried and ran. it didn't take her long to leave, but she found a small alleyway. Tears fell. She couldn't speak. This wasn't merely a disabilty. No this was as if part of her had been torn out. The part that she used the most. The part she valued the most. The part she couldn't do without. She curled up, and cried.

CeeCee & DeeDee

Having left the vehicle DeeDee began to wander in a random direction, taking in her new environments, she would cause some destruction but if this was to be an actual place to call home then she has to find ways to cause chaos without drawing to much attention to herself. Regardless just being out was enjoyable to her. Her wandering brought her through empty alleys, as she walked through them she let her finger glide over the wall beside her. Where the walls had been touched by the tip of her finger cracks began to appear, not enough to tear down a wall but more than enough to be noticeable. The same could be said about the street where her footsteps went.

It wasn't much destruction, but it was a fun little pastime. As she was walking she started hearing a noise, DeeDee's curious nature kicked in and she went to see what it was. As she got closer it became clear that it was crying she heard, and if nothing else, misery is fun to see so this little investigation was worth it al ready. As she turned the next corner she saw a curled up girl, who was the source of the cries. DeeDee felt like she recognized the person but ignored that feeling as she assumed it would've just been some random person CeeCee saw somewhere during the day. Regardless, talking to this girl was definitely worth her time, this girl looked cute, ignoring the crying, to so that's a plus.

"Hey there, what's with the waterworks my pink-haired stranger?" it was at this time DeeDee noticed the sword she had "Nice sword, not something I'd expect a crying girl in an alleyway to have but I like surprises.". And at this point it hit her where she knew this girl from, she's a popstar, Chorus, DeeDee was slightly amazed to run in to an idol of hers, leave alone in a place like this. "Wait I know you, you're Chorus, I'm DeeDee, a fan if you hadn't guessed yet. What brings someone as hot and popular like you to a dismal place like this?".

Chorus whipe the tears from her eyes. She almost smiled. A fan. One thing that could save her from this pit of misery. She looked up to see someone standing over her. She frowned, got up and tried to speak again, then once more. She put her hand to her throat. She sighed, looking down dismally. It was then that Verse decided to speak, the sword alternately dark blue and light blue as it spoke.

"Chorus lost her voice today." He explained. "Or rather, it was stolen. A group of individuals extracted it from her in an attempt to rip out her soul and then take me." Verse explained truthfully. "I am Verse. If you've ever seen Chorus at a concert, I am the microphone she uses. The blue one. I just so happen to be able to turn into a blade. I can speak for her if you wish."

Chorus paused. Thank you verse...

There is no need to thank me. This is the least I can do considering the pain you've had to go through to keep me safe.

Chorus mentally nodded, then dried her eyes some more. She smiled at her fan. Chorus spoke her thoughts for her. "So what is your name?"
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:03 am

Frank Mayhem, Earth, I think

That planet was boring. Well, to an extent. That's why I'm here, on Earth (I think). Or, as far as I am aware, one of the Earths. And this one was going nuts. Well, I guess it's called the "Ultimate" World for a serious reason. And the people here, the Ultimate heroes, were also unhappy, or just fed up with the entire Universe. So I had to fight them. Really, I wanted someone to clear this up for me, but the guys I'm fighting don't talk much. Just moan, shout random phrases and one-liners and then die.

I think the Earthlings call them "The Avengers" or something. Really, to be honest, "avenge" is not the right term here. Unless they want to avenge life, in which case...

"Oh!" My thoughts were disturbed as I barely dodged a huge and fast fist from the goliath of the group, a green pissed off giant with ripped up pants. Around, on the battlefield, a few corpses were lying. All of them were his buddies, of course. Androids don't become corpses when they die - they just turn into recycled metal. I call racism on language's part. I leaped up and avoided a hard kick from the giant, then moved back a dozen feet, and while the monster was charging towards me, I elegantly took out my weapon, the Heat Blade, pressed a blue button on it's handle, and the sword started glowing in the same color. This made me drop my guard, though, and the monster slammed right into me, sending me pummeling right to a cliff. I quickly pulled myself out of the mildly large hole I created by being thrown, but before I could counterattack, I saw a huge boulder coming my way.

That's nothing. I've seen tougher stuff thrown at me before. In a split second, I vanished from the Hulk's sight (that was his name), with the only trace of me being a perfect slice through the stone, splitting it into two nicely cut halves. Before the giant could react, though, I dashed right behind his back, sent a quick barrage of swift kicks to his back and finished off by blowing him away with my blade. The body flew a dozen meters, creating a trail on the ground in it's path. Well, he at least gave me a fight - that doesn't happen lately, Earth is surprisingly devoid of powerful beings that I could challenge. But as I was about to unleash the final blow, something from behind my back caught my attention.

It was a massive, vast explosion, taking up the entire city that was a dozen miles away from my current location. It was most definitely caused by someone else fighting in that area. Good or bad - it doesn't matter, but the fact that there's someone else there, maybe as strong as me, interested me. I was about to go check it out, when a roar from where I flinged the Hulk was caught by my eye sensors. Taking a look there, I saw the giant still breathing. He can sure take some damage. The Hulk charged at me and senmt his right fist at my face. It didn't move an inch.

"You're quickly changing from amusing to watch to just irritating." I spoke as I fired a large blue energy wave at the monster attacking me. It was swift, and as the wave ended and the dust cleared out, there was nothing there. I presumed that he was already disposed of, and quickly rose up to the air, starting to fly, and charged in towards the location of the explosion, putting the Heat Blade back on my back.

It was a quick trip, and all I saw was rubble, rubble, some corpses and other things that told me clearly that this place is pretty fucked up. Whoever done it must not only be powerful, but also have quite a cold mind to let himself, or itself, kill so many people. I presume without remorse. My answers will probably be answered shortly (I hope), as I saw a lone man floating in the skies of the place.

"Hey! I hope you're not one of the Ultimates and stuff, or at least I presume, because you just wrecked an entire city of theirs..." I spoke out, still holding onto the Heat Blade's handle, in the case that I was wrong in my assumptions.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:41 am

Charmera wrote:-snip-

CeeCee & DeeDee

"Talking sword, cool. To bad about your voice though. Didn't think a voice could be stolen, I'd say weird, but then again weird isn't that weird when you yourself are weird, and besides that the world is so filled with weird that normal is becoming the new weird." DeeDee was wondering herself what weird truly was in a world where so much weird things kept happening, in any case that didn't matter much. "Well, if it can be stolen then it can also be stolen back I suppose. Just find and kill the thieves. And if that's not an option just get a replacement voice like a robotic one, or a magical one." at the moment DeeDee said magical one she snapped her fingers and a purple fire burned around her hand, right after she snapped her fingers again and it vanished.

At that point DeeDee forgot she didn't answer her question yet, "Oh right, I'm DeeDee, I'd tell you my last name but I don't have one, abandoned orphan that never got adopted kind of deal." DeeDee smiled as she said that. "I'm a bit of a singer and rhythm guitarist myself, but purely as a hobby, I move to much around to actually have a band. What I mainly do is traverse the world honing my magical skills." DeeDee looked around the alley, this was clearly not the proper surroundings for this person and she doubted Chorus liked being here. "So, any reason you're actually here of all places because this doesn't look like a place most people would be by choice. I could teleport you somewhere else if you want."

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:06 am

Doombringer was flying over the Ark with Deadpool. He had been deciding wether or not to cause chaos by opening fire with the chain guns on this thing when a space pod flew down from that earth. The Hatch popped open and out of pod came... Him... With a [spolier=Censored]FUCKING[/spoiler] WHITE COSTUME! Ok this douche had to die. Bringer jumped out of the helicopter and mange to land on this newcomer. He Kneed the dude in his head and prepared to shoot him as he got up. Only it took him a lot longer to get back up then it did for him when he broke his skull. A weakness. Bringer could use that. When he did get up Bringer shot a shell into his chest. Bringer then sat and waited for him to get up then turned on his thought to speech device and in a edited form what he thought was: Welcome to the real earth fool. The other bringer got up and retorted back "at least I have vocal chords" ok he did not just say that...
I KILLED MUFASA

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:49 am

Seemingly, Alex lost most of his muscle tone when he switched to the Dark Sentry. "What were your words when we met just a few minutes ago, hmm?" Alex asked as his Alternate was flying and dodging every swipe Alex made with his tendrils. "That's right... You said this was going to be fun. Well. I think you met fun for you... But things change. We're the same person. But I'm better." Alex said and finally clocked his Alternate version across the face, causing Alex to wrap his tendrils around him and constricting him. The Strength his alternate possessed was incredible. He was actually resisting it. "Awe... Don't be a party pooper. You can die whenever you want... Like say... Now." Alex said increasing the strength of the tendrils dramatically causing his counterpart to shout out in agony.

"I've... Killed you once before you monster. I CAN DO IT AGAIN!" He said flaring up his energy and burning away Alex's tendrils and charging at Alex. They grabbed each other's arms attempting to overpower the other. "I'M STRONGER THAN YOU!" He shouted and slowly, but sure, began to be pushed back by Alex. "I'm not afraid of you!"

"Don't lie to me. The lies always come back to haunt you." Alex said and impaled his counterpart through the chest, causing Alt Alex's eyes to go black, remembering every mistake he made, every person he failed to save. "Failure... You're lying to yourself. And what's even funnier is, you actually believe them." He said ripping the Tendril out of his counterpart's chest. He had survived much worse attacks. A hole through the chest was nothing. But the pain of all his mistakes compiled tenfold left him an emotional wreck. Quite literally paralyzed.

Naja watched the scene unfold, it was quite unsettling and even brutal. She caught the look of Alex in his Dark form, four blood red eyes, a body made of pure darkness. He actually took a step back when he lowered himself to the ground. "Alex? Are... Are you in there?" She asked and stepped closer. "If you are. Can you go back to looking less... Creepy? I like the not monster version of you better." She said. Alex hesitated for a moment, but the darkness receded and he reverted back to normal. "Much better." She said and then slapped him. "Don't ever scare me like that again."

Killian

Killian was, in a word, cutting off his counter part at literally every turn. No matter which way Alt Killian ran, Killian was right there waiting. Floating. "H-How did you do that? This can't be real... I'm the fastest being in the universe!"

"Maybe the fastest in YOUR universe. See, we took separate paths. You learned how to fight. I indulged into seeing what the Speed Force is really capable of." Killian said sitting cross legged in the air. "Turns out, there's actually a lot it can do. But you're right about one thing, I really need to learn how to fight. Maybe when the universe ends and restarts." His counter part tried to throw several more punches, but they were caught by Killian. "I'm thinking that... You never started the Speed Lanterns. Which set of the cascade of events that led to me getting this power. No... You follow the rules like a good little noodle. I am a good guy. I save people's lives. But I don't always play by the rules. After all, laws are a mortal creation."

"You condescending asshole!" His counterpart shouted and saw little thin streaks of energy coming off Killian's body and wrapping around his arms and legs. He did what any speedster in his position would do, and tried to vibrate through them, but to no avail. "What the hell?! I can vibrate through anything! What are these things?!" He asked seemingly vibrating so fast that he actually began to distort the area around him.

"I'm working on a name, right now I call them my Speed Bonds. The Speed Force is fueled by motion. Even by motion as tiny as molecules. I can control all motion. This allows me to manipulate matter, energy, and even time and space. Cool, huh? I could literally obliterate you with a thought. I am a fundamental force of the universe. I think that's pretty freaking cool. I'm sorry I have to do this, but I vote for my planet. And like you said, votes from dead men don't count." Killian said with a simple wave of his hand, obliterated his counterpart. "Colorful." Killian said and smiled.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:43 am

Siliarba wrote:

CeeCee & DeeDee

"Talking sword, cool. To bad about your voice though. Didn't think a voice could be stolen, I'd say weird, but then again weird isn't that weird when you yourself are weird, and besides that the world is so filled with weird that normal is becoming the new weird." DeeDee was wondering herself what weird truly was in a world where so much weird things kept happening, in any case that didn't matter much. "Well, if it can be stolen then it can also be stolen back I suppose. Just find and kill the thieves. And if that's not an option just get a replacement voice like a robotic one, or a magical one." at the moment DeeDee said magical one she snapped her fingers and a purple fire burned around her hand, right after she snapped her fingers again and it vanished.

At that point DeeDee forgot she didn't answer her question yet, "Oh right, I'm DeeDee, I'd tell you my last name but I don't have one, abandoned orphan that never got adopted kind of deal." DeeDee smiled as she said that. "I'm a bit of a singer and rhythm guitarist myself, but purely as a hobby, I move to much around to actually have a band. What I mainly do is traverse the world honing my magical skills." DeeDee looked around the alley, this was clearly not the proper surroundings for this person and she doubted Chorus liked being here. "So, any reason you're actually here of all places because this doesn't look like a place most people would be by choice. I could teleport you somewhere else if you want."

"Good to meet you DeeDee. Chorus says so too." Spoke Verse cheerfully.

"It was more metaphysical theft than literal. Part of her soul was taken. A part unique to each human being. In fact a part which I tap into." Verse explained. "It's almost like the souls DNA, but not many people consider it seeing as soul manipulators tend to look upon a spirit as more a mass than anything. In reality-"

He paused. "Apologies, I'm rambling. I tend to do that. Comes with being old I suppose." He replied. He paused again as Chorus considered DeeDees' words. "Chorus says she won't settle for a replacement. She will pry her voice from their cold dead hands if she has to." The look of determined rage on her face made it evident that Verse was not lying. "Though a substitute may be useful for her in the meantime."

Upon mention of her musical talent Chorus prodded Verse to ask. "You're a musician? Do you have any recorded songs Chorus could listen to." Verse said. "A change of venue would be much appreciated if you would be willing to teleport us..."

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:20 am

CeeCee & DeeDee

DeeDee pointed her finger at the ground and where she pointed the ground began to glow, she moved her hand beginning to draw an image. "I got some recordings on my computer, in my car, not on me. And if you want I can help you find and kill those people that took your voice. I got nothing better to do than walk around blindly any way." DeeDee turned around herself several times and kept drawing images on the ground, ducking from time to time and place her hand on the ground and then continue drawing. After a little wile the image was finished and revealed itself to be a magic circle. DeeDee didn't need magic circles to make her magic work in general, but teleportation had so many ways to go wrong and it's magic she isn't used to using much, so a magic circle to make sure things would go well would be helpful.

"Circles finished, ready to activate it and get out of here. That said, I've only been here for less than a day and I have no home here so I need a destination from you to actually go to. Unless you want to teleport to a demonic dimension because that's the only place I actually know the coordinates from by heart."

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:39 am

Doombringer was not having a good day. This alternate version of hm was kicking his ass. Desperate times called for desperate measures. Doom picked up a rock and shoved it in his alternates face. He pulled out the sword that his alternate had pinned him to the ground with and said to him En Garde. His alternate drew the other sword he had at his side and began to circle Bringer. Suddenly he lunged. Bringer parried with his blade and said through his thought to speech "you know there is one thing that separates us"
"What?"
"I have the better healing factor, and if there's a wound I can barely survive then you certainly can't."
Thinking this he shot his duplicate twice in the knees and stood back as he let the Laternate kneel down.
"Long live Doombringer and off with your head" saying this as he removed the alternates head. Drawing his hunting knife bringer picked up a rock and the head and nailed it to the large object that this seemed to centralize around, yelling so all may hear his victory. He then waited around so someone could tel him what the hell was going on.
I KILLED MUFASA

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:04 am

Arctico

The fight against his Doppelganger was going worse than expected, even in his God Form, his counterpart was only using one hand to overpower Arctico with relative ease and this wasn't even the worst part, the worst part was that the Doppelganger Arctico was taunting his Mainstream Counterpart "Hmm, and I thought with God Form that you would be able to land a hit on me, It seems that even with all that latent power, you don't know how to handle your own abilities properly even with this form." Alt-Arctico spat before he delivered a swift kick that sent the Mainstream Arctico back a certain distance before he could regain his balance and face off against his opponent once more.

As Arctico regained his balance, the Doppelganger Arctico had a small smile on his face, knowing that the mainstream Arctico wasn't going to back down "You want to keep this Universe's heart beating don't you my friend?" Alt-Arctico asked, his mainstream counterpart staring at him "Of course I want to keep it alive, but if you let your Earth collide into ours, both Universes will die out, can't you see that?!" Arctico exclaimed, trying to reach out to Alt-Arctico. The Doppelganger Arctico smiled as he powered down slightly "Listen, considering that I've trained with Lord Beerus for years now, I don't have that many attachments to Earth, but I can sense that you do, so how about this..." Alt-Arctico brought his arms up out to his counterpart

"I want you to go all out on me, to show me what your true power is because I know you've been holding back somewhat. You cannot hold back because my God of Destruction has trained me well, the Lord Frost in my Universe has trained me well, I've been trained by numerous masters in my Universe, so you mustn't hold back against me or your world is doomed!" Not only did this talk from Alt-Arctico cause the Mainstream Arctico's eyes to widen, but it also caused his power level to climb exponentially to the point that it now rivaled Alt-Arctico's Power Level "If that Is what I must do, then I will gladly grant your wish!!!" Arctico shouted out as he clashed once more with Alt-Arctico.

Master Shimura & Alastir

Master Shimura and Alastir were brought back from a Psionic Shockwave from the Doppelganger Shimura "Considering that the two of you along with Spera haven't been fused together, you're weaker than I ever have been before." The Doppelganger Shimura stated, sitting cross legged and levitating, watching as the two of them regained their footing "I can sense that you want to defend this planet, but if you wish to do such a thing, then you must destroy our Earth, which I mustn't allow, so there will be no more playtime..." The Doppelganger Shimura then began to form an energy-based duplicate of himself that actually took the form of Alastir "... And there will be no more holding back!" The Duplicate Doppelganger finished as he took off towards Alastir.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse